[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SUPER STAND SUNDAY: CHEAP TRICK EDITION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 57
File: Rohan_made_it.png (234 KB, 924x1400) Image search: [Google]
Rohan_made_it.png
234 KB, 924x1400
HELLO, AND WELLLLLLLCOME TOOOOOOO

SUPER STAND SUNDAY!

Let's see what sorta Stands we can come up with, and rate those of others.

For a quick Stand, use the following method-
>http://music.wikia.com/wiki/Music_Wiki
Hit random for the name.
>http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Superpower_Wiki
Same deal for the powers.
OR just use
>http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~dft29/Stand_Generator/Stand-Generation-Overdrive.html

Then, write it up

>http://jjba.wikia.com/wiki/Stand
Everything you ever wanted to know about Stands, but were too afraid to ask.

The next post will have the systems recommended for running Jojo games, along with the question
>>
File: JoJoRPG.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
JoJoRPG.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>43542109
>HOW DO I INTO JOJO /TG/? (In no particular order)
>Mutants & Masterminds
>Marvel Heroic
>FATE (Next post has a hack)
>Savage Worlds
>Monsters and Other Childish Things
>Don't Rest Your Head
>Shadowrun (Adept or Mystic Adept with a Geas of POSING)
>Wild Talents (WIP houserules here: http://pastebin.com/bQqAMV5k)
>Attached file(There's an update in the works)
>>
File: JoJoFATE.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
JoJoFATE.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>43542169
>Question of the week: What artists' work are you surprised hasn't been referenced by canon Stands yet?
>>
Got some more work done on Stand User: The Gravity. Here's a link.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/16ILQg-VrKzGS3LOzdRKMr7O7lQu9NWREnD8zGwmMW8Y/edit#
>>
So, who would work for who in the Hellhole? I know Django has Crue and Prolly Pink Floyd and DJ Fresh has Dizzee and Pantera, but what about Emmy and R.E.M?
>>
>>43542169
At least post the link to the document itself, so people can get the new version.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1V5mZwgz_Y0L-eoFsZwiPab53vpXQHNSfMY-wjDImPYA/edit
>>
Ayyyy found it.

>>43543112
Uh, every vampire in the Hellhole is to some extent subservient to Django, just because he's vicious enough and has enough loyal followers to find and fuck up any vampire who says bad things about him, usually by sending Pink Floyd after them. In terms of direct service, it's just Crue and Pink Floyd working for Django full-time, plus whichever vamps and zombies have been unfortunate enough to be put into his service by force until he decides they've offended him; Pantera and Dizzee Rascal work directly for DJ Fresh as a team, with Pantera most likely also a pseudo-subordinate of Dizzee Rascal even if the latter doesn't technically have the privilege of ordering the former around; Iron Maiden is most likely in control of a fairly significant chunk of land and vampires just due to his methods and reputation; and Rednex, Emma Nem, and R.E.M. are all relatively unaffiliated with anyone specifically, though Emma Nem likely has a certain amount of local influence, Rednex is probably known of in his area but not particularly notable, and R.E.M. actively avoids notice if he can to help avoid death, unless pressganged into a fight by a more powerful vampire. Maybe the latter three are all subservient to Iron Maiden, and he makes them fight to help protect his estates? Anyone agree with that sentiment?

Incidentally, I should note that there probably are still humans alive in the Hellhole, who might even be living vaguely normal-seeming lives during the day, but they'd basically be slaves to the zombies in the place, who in turn would be lesser than the relatively few vampires in the Hellhole, who are basically the upper class aristocracy. There's still a fuck ton of vampires, but there's way more zombies than vampires, and probably more zombies than humans too by 2011.
>>
>>43544321
Maybe the only reason Django trusts Crue is because he's the one keeping Django's empire from going up in a puff of smoke.

Those clouds over Britain keeping out the sun, those aren't 'just clouds', they are part of Industrial Disease.
>>
Lonesome here. Still stuck at work for a few hours, but I have a new draft of JJBAHRP when I get home and a side project relating to my actual namesake that it would be super awesome if I could get some help with from you crazy kids
>>
>>43544434
I'll lend a hand. Or at least, I'll try.
>>
File: 「BIZARRE ADVENTURES」0_2.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
「BIZARRE ADVENTURES」0_2.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Howdy 「SSS」! I know I haven't been around for a while, and I know that next Sunday I'll be away from the computer, so let's bang this out.

Also, a PDF of the most current ruleset.
>>
>>43544547
Good news is that I'm doing the crunch by myself for it. I just need help developing stands for 50s/60s greaser gangsters and mafiosos in Lonesome Town.
>>
>>43544591
Some of the formatting fucked up, I think. One of Ave Maria's stats are misaligned.
>>
1 B, 486x500
>>43544867
Ahem. Fix't. Also, I noticed that someone was fudging with the formatting for a few pieces of the document. Guess it didn't look right on his browser, so he tried fixing it on his end?
>>
>>43544836
Groovy. Count me in.
>>
>>43544415
I suppose that could work, even though I never mentioned clouds before now, and maybe it'd help dampen Ripple usage in the Hellhole too. But, uh, it's called 「Heavy Fuel」, since nobody voted for 「Industrial Disease」 last time.

>>43544591
>>43544901
Looks gewd, JS. I will say, that stat misalignment is present on the Speed stat in multiple locations, including on Ave Maria's stat sheet, so you might want to read through it quickly to make sure you catch all of them.
>>
>>43544901
Ave Maria's Speed stat still looks fucked up. Funnily enough, when I look at the document itself, the Speed stat looks fine, but Sister Josephine's Intelligence stat is fucked.
>>
>>43544927
>ut, uh, it's called 「Heavy Fuel」, since nobody voted for 「Industrial Disease」 last time.
whoops, sor-ree about that, I just forgot.
>>
1 B, 486x500
>>43544927
>>43544946
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF...!

Well, that proves my theory. It looks wrong on some browsers. On my browser, it now looks like Speed got an unnecessary tab.

NOW it looks right on the PDF... I hope.
>>
>>43545033
Much better.
>>
What would the Legend of SPW be in nWoD? I think this is the right Splat, but I'm not certain, Legend is a Hunter thing, right?
>>
>>43545367
I don't know about Legends being a Hunter thing.

As for what I had planned, SPW is a Compact/Conspiracy that researches the paranormal while doing charity work and whatnot when in the public eye. Think a good version of the Cherion Group. They are willing to cooperate with supernatural creatures that behave themselves, and have more solid information on Stand Users than nearly any other group. Unfortunately, their good nature makes them extremely vulnerable to groups that would take advantage of them.
>>
>>43542190
Thread's being slow, so let's answer that 「question」.

I would love to see some Stands use the names of paintings, sculptures, and other forms of visual art. In the meantime, I'm thinking that the Part D stands from the bad guys be named after Catholic hymns given the nature of the group.
>>
>>43547613
Hey JSCervini, are you still doing requests? I'd like to request a picture of YoYo & Hysteria.

I saved the YYBA character sheets here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1--VI-tMq--PE8MpOQ5ea4SoQ4gqG9QbnBrzGqWeJxZU/edit
>>
>>43545033
Rules are looking all good. Glad to have them being worked on!
>>
File: Ana Nng and Apollo 18.png (175 KB, 640x1088) Image search: [Google]
Ana Nng and Apollo 18.png
175 KB, 640x1088
>>43547613
You'd think vampires would have a unique naming structure for their Stands; I would not expect the church to have hymn-based Stands.
>>
>>43547740
It's funny that folks even wanted to work with them in the first place. It was just intended to give people a base to work off of. And then people wanted to make it into a real standalone system. Huh.

>>43547840
Well, since Josephine's stand is named 「Ave Maria」, I was going to go in that direction. The names of the users however, are completely different from the Stand naming scheme.

Think of it as some form of Stand/user fundamentalism.

>>43547713
Working on it. May take some time.
>>
>>43547907
>Working on it. May take some time.
Take as much time as you need.

Alright folks, I could use some more feedback on Stand User before I work on it some more. There's enough rules to make a Stand with, so knock yourself out.

If the problem is not having the NWOD rule books and/or being unfamiliar with the system, I left a link at the bottom of the document that should help you out with that. I'm bribing you guys with free PDFs. Just tell me what you think of the homebrew so far and they're all yours.
>>
Ya'll remember the Pillar Plant Woman I whipped up last thread?

Got a rough idea for one of them. Composed mainly of pollen and seeds, able to scatter herself and reassemble herself into weird shapes. Think Monsoon from MGR:R, just on a scale the size of dust.
>>
File: YoYo and 「Hysteria」.png (388 KB, 2048x2740) Image search: [Google]
YoYo and 「Hysteria」.png
388 KB, 2048x2740
>>43548034
Here ya go, Blue. I was working on the other YoYo characters, but I'm outta steam now.
>>
>>43549794
This is glorious. Thank you so much. I'm suddenly inspired to write more material for YYBA.
>>
Update

Work just ended an hour and change late. Coming home soon to post the next JJBAHRP draft. Wondering if I would be allowed to pimp my Patreon or set up one specifically for JJBAHRP.
>>
Reposting a Stand that I've now reworked by simplifying it's powers.
Thank you again to those that helped me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D61MDy9FF4

Stand: I'm a Lover
User: Rikki Valentino "Gypsy" Rose

Destructive Power: A
Speed: B
Range: C
Durability/Staying: B
Precision: A
Development Potential/Learning: A

User Appearance-
Rikki is a tall young man of 19 years with a slight tan, sharp striking features, and an almost permanent playful smile. He possess a slim and exercised build, hazel eyes, with very long, sprayed wild, feathery pink hair- that's styled to be large. (He has never admitted to dyeing his hair. Nor has he claimed it to be his natural color.) Tied to his bangs on the sides of his head are two white feathers with crimson tips.
He wears a large red morning coat, with the middle stopping just at the ribs and curving sharply away gradually into a pair of long obtuse angle shaped coat tails. It's sleeves are tight and hug closely to the arms and the shoulders possess white bands with the Mudflap girl symbol. Under this is a thin white vest that is left open to reveal Rikki's bare torso.
Below he wears loose black leather pants with a white tiger striped fur waistline band and a single line of metal studs running down the outer sides of the thighs. His pants are held up by a silver belt with a large upside down V-shaped platinum belt buckle.
He wears red lace-less tog riding boots with white soles and a zipper in the back. On his hands are thin, white leather, fingerless gloves that allow him to wear an assortment of metal rings. He also wears a long chained pendant of the male symbol with the circle shaped as an omega and the arrow shaped as an alpha.
>>
>>43547613
I still say we should use books, movies and vidya
>>
>>43550799
Stand Appearance-
[I'm a Lover] appears as a tall, well muscled individual of a height and build similar to Rikki's figure with skin of a smooth pure white substance resembling marble. It's head features a vast, wildly long, unruly mane of red hair with silvery white highlights and various locks are tied with white and violet feathers. This hair can also be found on its wrists and ankles. It wears a diadem crown with three equally sized blade like spikes pointing upwards and away from the forehead. It's face is a mostly featureless faceplate that is fused into a single piece and contour, that displays only a sharp nose and glowing white eyes.
It wears black leather pants, a triangular red loincloth, with a metal belt of connecting V's from which hangs long satin stripes colored white, magenta red, and purple, and a kiss mark belt buckle.
It also wears bright, shinning, Greek-styled armor of platinnum gauntlets, vambraces, greaves, and sabatons. Feminine porcelain face emblems mark the vambraces and greaves, while two angelic female statuettes rise from the shoulders, whose hair and wings sweep back to form pauldrons, and a large marble statuette of a woman's naked torso and head is encased in [I'm a Lover]'s chest, with the statuettes marble hair circling around the neck to form a short, thick, triangular gorget collar piece, from which hangs two, thick, cape-like stripes of purple, white, and magenta red boa scarves that trail down [I'm a Lover]'s back.
>>
>>43551504
Abilities-

Pain/pleasure modifier: [I'm a Lover] can manipulate a persons pleasure/pain receptors and nerves to influence the amount of pain or pleasure felt.

(Not a Fighter): When [I'm a Lover] itself strikes a person, that individual will feel no pain, but instead pleasure. However, the damage that such an attack causes still applies and occurs.

Apocalyptic Love: When Rikki himself chooses to touch or strike a person. He is able to control that persons pain receptors. Causing them to either feel no pain at all or extremely intense pain. This ability however requires skin to skin contact to work and Rikki can not use it on himself.
>>
>>43551735
Rikki himself is a kind and serene young man, but is notorious for being a ladies man and womanizer. He can be constanly seen with a group of admirers following him wherever he goes. This is due primarily on the teachings of his father Ericardo Rose, an infamous playboy himself, who had raised Rikki since the death of his mother at birth. Ericardo had taught Rikki how to use people to his advantage and how to get what he wanted from them. Luckily for Rikki, was that his father would be gone almost all the time, leaving him in the care of a kind nanny, who sought to teach Rikki how to be a good person and to be diffrent from his father. Rikki loved the woman dearly, for she was like a mother figure to him. Sadly though, she too would die, leaving Rikki heartbroken and alone. Because of this and being alone for most of his life, Rikki has developed abandonment and commitment issues. Though he surronds himself in all manners of female lovers, he is unable to devote himself to one single female and in time will grow distant. He has however, not forgotten the teachings of his Nanny, and he will still behave with the best intentions in mind. When, of course, he is not in the middle of aquiring another lover.
>>
>>43552287
The only permanent comfort Rikki had was the presence of his life long friend. His Stand.
Rikki had developed his Stand at a young age, and though it said no words, it seemed to always comfort Rikki whenever he was sad. Rikki had always treated his Stand as an imaginary friend who would always be there for him. One day Rikki was attempting to help another child who had hurt himself while running. Wishing he could make the pain disapper, his Stand reacted and touched the other boy where he was hurt. Miraculously the pain went away and though the boy was still hurt, he felt no pain but instead a pleasurable feeling.
Rikki marveled at this new found power and decided to use this power to help others. He named his Stand after the first phrase of the saying "I'm a Lover, not a fighter." Now where ever he went or moved to with his father. Rikki would help those who had a pain that hurt them in any way.
However, as Rikki grew and the teaching of his father would stick, Rikki used his powers for his own sake more than others. When he began to date young girls, he would use his powers to make them feel pleasure that they had never experianced or known, and it was not long before he became popular among the opposite sex.
However, this also earned Rikki the ire among the males and it wasn't long before Rikki had to defend himself from jelous bullies. Rikki had never been in a fight before and was taking a beating from his tormenters until he finally lashed out in anger and struck one bully on his bare arm. The reaction was slow at first, building up into a storm, for once the bully was hit, the pain he felt only continued to build and build until it was a terrible and agonizing pain that was so intense, it caused his heart to fail. The other two boys were horrified of this and ran from Rikki, who simply stared in silent horror at his work, his Stand floating protectively above him.
>>
>>43553071
The death of the bully was listed as a heart attack and Rikki was free of any charges from lack of evidence. Though, since then, Rikki swore that he would never allow himself to become a heartless murderer. He sought to make himself a better person, to always be kind to other and treat them how he wished to be treated, just as his nanny had once taught him. Though Rikki's need for love and his issues warped his sense of right. He still surronds himself in admirers and lovers, but he would always treat them with respect and kindness for however long he was with them. And now he once again uses his Stand's abilities to heal others from the pain that they feel when terribly hurt.
>>
File: WRRRYYYYYYYY.jpg (45 KB, 403x392) Image search: [Google]
WRRRYYYYYYYY.jpg
45 KB, 403x392
What do you think happened to the stand users that Jotaro and friends retired after DIO bit the dust?
>>
>>43555685
Realized they were out of a payday and went home?
>>
>>43555700
Where did DIO even get the money to pay them? Did he have some investments making compound returns for a hundred years while he was molesting Jonathan's corpse at the bottom of the ocean?
>>
>>43555738
>Where did DIO even get the money to pay them?
Charisma.
>>
>>43549640
Well I like it. Pollen Mode sounds pretty cool.

>>43555738
>>43555820
Mind controlled some bank workers to give him all the banks' money. Incidentally, if the Joestars had been willing to pay out some of their apparently immense fortune, they could probably have swayed at least one character to their side... unless that's where DIO got the money from. Oh shit son. Though to be fair, they never do explain what happened to said fortune after Part 1, at least as far as I recall...
>>
File: YoYo & Hysteria Color Test.png (282 KB, 2048x2740) Image search: [Google]
YoYo & Hysteria Color Test.png
282 KB, 2048x2740
Got bored and colored in YoYo. How does it look?
>>
>>43558720
Eh looks like a guy who kills aleins and doesn't afraid of anything. But in all seriousness, good job. Surprisingly similar-coloured clothing to Jotaro, aside from the shirt, but very good nevertheless.
>>
>>43558853
The similarities to Jotaro are intentional. Fashion sense, as we all know, is determined by your DNA.
>>
>>43555685
>>43555700
>>43555738
>>43555820

>tfw all of them were consumed by their flesh buds between Parts 3 and 4
>>
>>43558947
Shit, I never even considered that. I guess they were more RETIRED than we thought.
>>
>>43558921
Seems legit. Probably not true, considering what Joseph and Jolyne wear, but a reasonable point to be making.

>>43558947
>>43558973
Actually, I think only a few of DIO's minions had flesh buds, namely Kakyoin, Polnareff, and Enya. Most of them were recruited either as hired mercenaries, the way Hol Horse was, or by DIO's sheer force of charisma and/or sex appeal.
>>
>>43558947
>>43558973
>Implying DIO's flesh buds didn't wither and die when DIO died
As mentioned by >>43559002, a lot of DIO's minions were such only because of a promised payday (Hol Horse, Steely Dan) or were wooed by his forceful charisma (Mariah, Midler, Vanilla Ice).
>>
>>43559025
If you Wrrrry'd the manga you know what happened to people with Flesh buds still in them when he died.
>>
File: YoYo & Hysteria Color Test.png (304 KB, 2048x2740) Image search: [Google]
YoYo & Hysteria Color Test.png
304 KB, 2048x2740
Changed some colors and colored in Hysteria. I might just give YoYo a different jacket color, or at least do multiple palettes like Araki does.

If the specific colors I'm using look familiar, that's because I took them from the Capcom fighting game.
>>
File: wTF0vDMh.jpg (60 KB, 1024x591) Image search: [Google]
wTF0vDMh.jpg
60 KB, 1024x591
>Get new phone
>Get excuse to download a shit load of Jojo wallpapers
Can I get some help /SSS/?
>>
File: JojoVaporWave.jpg (844 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
JojoVaporWave.jpg
844 KB, 1920x1080
>>43559201
>>
I realized that Jojo and a certain other series have some...similarities, including a central group of six characters who save the world from various super-powered evils, and a personalized kind of power unique to an individual.

These six characters would have Stands named the following:

A Kind of Magic
Mustang
Party Rock
Dedicated Follower of Fashion
Some Kind of Nature
Mister Blue Sky

The various big villains would have (or in one case *be*) stands named:

Whole of the Moon
Shiny Happy People
Empire Ants
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
Tropic of Capricorn

If anyone gets where I'm going with this, what do you think? I kind of want to write something about it.
>>
>>43559326
Stop being vague.
>>
>>43559429
Let's just say I have to be vague, else I can't keep discussing it.
>>
>>43559326
Somebody had some Stand ideas similar to what you mean, but it didn't go any further than the first six.
>>
>>43559487
Yeah, I still need to flesh out what they do and everything. Some are fairly obvious, like Party Rock and Mister Blue Sky - those simply explain the things the characters can do in canon.

Shiny Happy People is my favourite concept, though - an independent Stand, its owner defeated a long time ago, free to torment people as a walking zone of nonsensical behaviour and a touch that can invert people's personalities and break friendships. Really, a villain that would fit excellently in Jojo.
>>
File: 1445677023315.png (2 MB, 1437x813) Image search: [Google]
1445677023315.png
2 MB, 1437x813
>>43559477
Its MLP, isnt it anon?
>>
>>43559326
>>43559680
Oh, well that makes more sense. Honestly, I was thinking it might be Gravity Falls for a bit, after thinking the description for SHP might describe that one pyramid eye entity's powers. And GF has six main characters, according to Wikipedia, so...
>>
>>43559718
Nah, Bill's Stand is PSI Power. "Circle, square, triangle, wave, they open to me like a flower".

>>43559680
Got it in one. I'd have gone to the other board but those people are fucking nuts.
>>
>>43559051
To be fair that might've just been the way his particular Stand interacted with the flesh bud
>>
Ok, so, idea, stop me if it's been done:

「Radio KAOS」takes the form of two small radio towers on its user's shoulders. It has the twin abilities of 「Radio Waves」 and 「Shockwave Radio」.

「Radio Waves」allows the user to affect the ability of a target to communicate with others - it can make their voice sound like static, or make others sound like static to them, or conversely allow the target to transgress language barriers and be understood by anyone. 「Radio Waves」can also be used to scramble communication between a set of people, allowing them to talk privately without being overheard.

「Shockwave Radio」.is 「Radio KAOS」's only offensive ability - it can overload itself, draining the user of a significant amount of energy and cancelling all active effects in order to send out a huge blast of electricity.
>>
File: 1446605640373.jpg (111 KB, 869x1231) Image search: [Google]
1446605640373.jpg
111 KB, 869x1231
>>43560719
This is pretty neat. Can Radio KAOS recharge itself by absorbing electricity?

Only slightly related to JoJo, but have you guys heard of Shiori Experience? It's about a high school teacher that teams up with the ghost of Jimi Hendrix to become a rock n roll legend. Thought I'd bring it up, as I'm including a reference to it in Stand User.
>>
>>43560872
It's tied to the user's energy; they'll likely fall asleep or get really hungry, but once they feel better they can go back to fucking with people. I imagine it being a last-ditch move for self-defense, or to buy time till an offensive stand user can get there.

I picture the user being an easygoing guy, likes pranks, takes a bit of a backseat during the adventure but proves an invaluable ally.

By the way, I had some ideas for my "Jojo's Bizarre Australia" AU. Specifically character/stand ideas, which I posted a couple threads ago but nobody mentioned.

Will repost the original posts.
>>
>>43560946

Messrs Suffa, Pressure and Debris. A triple threat of stand users, brothers who each found their stands at a young age.

Suffa has the Stand 「Super Official」, which is a betting stand much like the D'Arbys. The stakes, however, need not be souls or stands. They could be much worse.

「Super Official」takes the form of a humanoid torso, with the bottom fading to smoke like a genie. His head is shaped like a microphone, but the more cylindrical kind rather than the ice-cream-cone style. The mesh at the top covers a bright yellow head, with the securing band serving as a brow ridge. It has various sections of platelike armor on its body, which is a shiny glossy black, with yellow flesh underneath. Its ears are the shape of headphones, minus the headband, and its overall features put an onlooker in mind of a monkey or ape or something else simian.

「Super Official」is the arbiter of its user's chosen contest: Rap Battles. Suffa will announce the stakes to his target, and should they agree - and they must, for his brothers have them on lock - 「Super Official」will possess the nearest audio output device and make it audible to all in its range and inaudible to those without - soundproofing an intangible area around it, essentially. It will proceed to generate a beat that sounds as natural to the intended rapper as breathing. A perfect rhythm to host a fair contest.

The two participants will then proceed to rap, one at a time, until one has been declared sufficiently roasted. Once the winner has been declared, the loser must then pay up on the ante - welchers will then be roasted further, only this time literally. 「Super Official」will spout fire from its head. [cont]
>>
>>43560966

「Super Official」will proceed to launch flaming attacks much like Magician's Red towards the loser until they agree to pay up or 「Super Official」 is sufficiently beaten by another Stand.

The next is Debris, whose stand 「Classic Example」is dangerous not in wit or weapon but in sheer number. It has the ability to travel back in time a short amount, in increments up to one hour. He can do this repeatedly, if slowly, pretty much exactly like Eggs from Homestuck but not as quick. Statwise, he's not much to look at, but the temporal replication makes him pretty dangerous, especially paired with the final brother:

Pressure and 「Hillatoppa」

Pressure is the oldest brother, and his Stand 「Hillatoppa」is potentially the strongest of them all. It's a fairly simple punchghost, all things considered, but for one thing...the larger its "audience" the stronger it gets. The more living entities there are looking at Pressure or 「Hillatoppa」, the higher its stats get. This includes humans, animels, and, more importantly, Stands.This ability is known as 「Live By The Word」. Once it hits maxed out stats through the presence of several hundred spectators (thank you Debris!) it gains its final ability: 「Die By The Pen」. This ability allows Pressure to rewrite reality, though in a limited way, for all those watching. These effects are temporary, and only last while the affected is in 「Hillatoppa」's effective range.

Individually, each of these brothers could be a tricky foe, but when working together - Suffa to produce a human audience, Debris to boost it with his own stand and Pressure for final takedowns - they become almost unstoppable.

I'd write out some descriptions and stats but I can't be bothered.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLrdSC9MVb4
「Turn The Lights Off」when?
>>
Would Hellhole Giorno even exist? Would he fight for Daddy Django?

What about Scarlet Shah?
>>
>>43561484
>What about Scarlet Shah?
It lets Hellhole Diavolo See whether or not someone is a member of the undead, then it allows him to relocate energy as if it was a physical object. He uses this to Ripplesplode vamps and zombies if they get to close to destabilizing his status as a Mob boss.
>>
I had an idea for how the Polnareffs would prolly defeat some of the Hellhole Vamps

>Emmy Nem
>Gets tricked into enveloping a dust copy of Remy that is charged with the Ripple.

>Iron Madien
>HRAGHGRAAA! *Broadsword and the Beast punch to the face*

>Rednex
>Gets turned into a Cactus at 3 Cuils when he tries to bodyjump.
>>
>>43561484
Hellhole!Giorno probably does not exist, as Django never actually left the UK after undeadening most of it, thus never met whichever Italian lady would otherwise have been Giorno's father. And also because he never took over Jonathan's body, due to actually winning the climactic fight against him in the first place. I suppose he might have had other children who are lurking somewhere in the Hellhole, but they'd be cruel and malicious pricks like Django himself.

>>43561607
I imagine Hellhole!Diavolo's reign as mob boss goes unchallenged due to the aforementioned lack of Giorno. Unless the Pillar Men try to take over Italy for some reason, but since they're in Asia and not Europe...

>>43561686
Seems legit (though I should point out that it's Emma Nem, not Emmy Nem). Maybe in Iron Maiden's case, Léon gets put under the control mechanism's influence right before IM opens his mask, and then punches through IM's face as IM is confused about why he's not gone insane. Swiftly followed by the other Polnareffs fighting mind-controlled Polnareff for a bit whilst trying not to kill him, which may involve more Ripple usage.
>>
>>43562440
And Rednex being turned into cactus? Eventually he does stop thinking.
>>
>>43562440
I also think Crue and R.E.M would have some...interesting reactions to each other. Mostly because I got someone with a high-pitched voice saying "Aah, Skeletons!" stuck in my head for two days.
>>
>>43559718
Now I feel like working on Stands for Gravity Falls, but my musical knowledge isn't too great
>>
>>43562760
Name them after cheesy monster movies then.
>>
>>43562608
Yeah, that seems reasonable. I mean, being turned into a cactus would probably kill him outright once Jean-Luc undid the effects of his Stand, but maybe some BS logic comes into play that forces him to experience a huge number of subjective years as a cactus before the actual reality snapback occurs.

>>43562664
They probably don't even know of one anothers' existences to any significant extent. That being said, feel free to draw or write out a scene of them reacting to one another if so desired.

>>43562760
>>43562778
Do eet fgt
>>
>>43562956
>but maybe some BS logic comes into play that forces him to experience a huge number of subjective years as a cactus before the actual reality snapback occurs.
>"Waitaminute, I'm a cactus...AAAAAAAAHHHHH *dead*"
>>
File: JJBAHRP - Draft 0.0.7b.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
JJBAHRP - Draft 0.0.7b.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Here it is: The moment nobody in particular has been waiting for.

I mean, uh, here it is! The moment you've all been waiting for!

JJBAHRP Draft 0.0.7b, now with Everyone's Favorite Stand!
>>
File: Last_Train_Home.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Last_Train_Home.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>43559201
>>
>>43563012
>"And zat is ze end of zat!"

>>43564146
Looks good, brujah. I will mention that one of 「The Future Is Medieval」's abilities has a broken name, reading as "Heard it Brea」", but it's pretty good other than that. However, regarding the Limited Utility limit, Serge Polnareff does learn at some point in PBA2 that he can "reduce the complexity" of living beings by basically devolving them, a revelation that he gets a... teensy bit upset about, let's say; I imagine, however, that that'll be accompanied by a drop in the Stand's Learning stat within the story proper, and a removal of that limit when he does learn he can do that, so whatever works.
>>
>>43564146
This is progressing well. You're providing an appreciated service, man.
>>
File: 3 - Vanilla Ice : Cream.jpg (727 KB, 700x1166) Image search: [Google]
3 - Vanilla Ice : Cream.jpg
727 KB, 700x1166
>>43564623
Thanks for the feedback, the correction, and the reminder that I need to add a reminder that every Stand in that chapter is going to be statted as suitable for starting-level PCs, to be improved through XP and story advancments.
>>
File: 3 - Terence D. D'Arby : Atum.jpg (728 KB, 700x1166) Image search: [Google]
3 - Terence D. D'Arby : Atum.jpg
728 KB, 700x1166
>>43564754
Also thank you! Have a guy who would have ate, slept, and breathed /v/ if it were around in the 80s.
>>
>>43565586
Look at those eyes.
>>
New Stand incoming.

Namesake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqGSu2S1-84
「Toast Of The Town」 is a humanoid Stand. In size, it pushes past the level of human, being about 8 foot tall and absurdly muscled. The surface of the Stand is dimpled- every place where a human would have a bulging muscle, the Stand has a concave patch. These cover the body of the Stand, and provide the only ornamentation on it. As well, it has no face- that's another smooth concave surface.

「Toast Of The Town」 is the perfect defender. No attack can dent it or even push it back, it can move fast enough that it appears to be teleporting, and it can appear anywhere on Earth. However, it can only defend- despite the intimidating physique, this Stand has no offensive ability. It won't even try to attack. It provides the user with such incredible protection that he can't die except of old age. It actively seeks to defend others, but returns to the owner when needed. The main weakness of this Stand is that it has only the one body- even though it has incredible speed, it can only be one place at a time. As such, it can only really defend one person at a time. The owner suspects that when they die, 「Toast Of The Town」 will carry on defending people independently.

As always, comments and criticism is encouraged.
>>
>>43556250
>unless that's where DIO got the money from
Legally speaking, it's been his money since the first chapter.
>>
>>43559680
>including a central group of six characters who save the world from various super-powered evils, and a personalized kind of power unique to an individual.
It could also have been Power Rangers, or X-men.
>>
>>43560872
Is the artist Anasheya? Because it looks like ANasheya.
>>
>>43565653
Vanilla Ice is absolutely terrifying for a guy named after the actual lamest rapper.
>>
People who've made fan parts: Did you have any process for coming up with it? I've got a vague idea for a Roman Jojo part meant to explain how the arrows forged from a meteor that landed in Greenland wound up in Egypt, and I've got the main villain and the Jojo, but am unsure of where to go from there.
>>
>>43568075
>I've got a vague idea for a Roman Jojo part meant to explain how the arrows forged from a meteor that landed in Greenland wound up in Egypt
You don't need ancient societies to explain that one.
>I found it, I sold it, he sold it, now its in egypt
>>
>>43566812
>heardyouweretalkingshitaboutdio.png
>lifehasmanydoorsjojos.png
You had one job
>>
File: Part D - Endless Millennium.png (369 KB, 1472x1856) Image search: [Google]
Part D - Endless Millennium.png
369 KB, 1472x1856
>>43568075
Well you need some folks in between. Usually a mentor character, a couple friends/rivals. Of course, the bad guy needs minions. Just make sure to put as much exposition as you put ORA into it.
>>
>>43568075
Well, I came up with the concept and general feel I wanted, then the villain. The Jojo and the rest of the main party were made as a group that I felt stood a chance at beating the villain, and fulfilled the various character roles.

I do kind of have only the concept and characters, and haven't written up any story progress or anything, but there's still ideas there. If you want to do it, actually doing it is the most important thing.
>>
File: f20.jpg (29 KB, 644x470) Image search: [Google]
f20.jpg
29 KB, 644x470
>>43568167
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj292/kregano/ededdneddycrossover.jpg
>>
File: 754.png (137 KB, 500x662) Image search: [Google]
754.png
137 KB, 500x662
>>43568304
>>
File: eddboy(2).png (105 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
eddboy(2).png
105 KB, 500x363
>>43568318
>>
File: It's Always Golden in Morioh.jpg (77 KB, 497x569) Image search: [Google]
It's Always Golden in Morioh.jpg
77 KB, 497x569
>>43568318
Goddammit you beat me to it.

Anyway, I'm really starting to ramble with writing Part D. I need to take a break and see where I wanna go with it.
>>
>>43568075
>>43568196
>>43568283
On a related note, can anyone think of a good name for a stand that King Arthur would have? Right now I've got 「Once and Future King」 but I think that might be too on the nose
>>
File: Can You Like Shut Up?.png (711 KB, 590x822) Image search: [Google]
Can You Like Shut Up?.png
711 KB, 590x822
>>43568451
What does the Stand do? It can help you come up with a name. Also, how would that power factor into the story?
>>
>>43544321
>by sending Pink Floyd after them.
I chuckle every time.
>>
>>43568487
I'm not quite settled on its power yet, but it can't be too lethal as the Jojo (or Ioio in this case) is meant to survive his first encounter with Arthur and gain a Stand from being cut by Excalibur. For more info, I went with the interpretation of King Arthur as a Roman soldier who went native in Britain, with the Jojo being sent after him in a sort of ye olde Apocalypse Now.
>>
>>43568384
You can always work on Xander vs. Dionne in part B.
>>
>>43566204
Not with that power list.
>>
File: Xander Dell & Speak Now.jpg (197 KB, 1700x2338) Image search: [Google]
Xander Dell & Speak Now.jpg
197 KB, 1700x2338
>>43568613
I kinda wanna keep Dionne more or less a lingering thing in Part B, to be honest. I want her to carry over to Part C where she has a more prominent role and an actual show of 「White Shadows」' power. Perhaps she wanted to witness the power of 「It Makes No Difference」 to see if she could use it for her aspirations. Given the chaos it wrought upon OSU and how Joshua was able to banish it to space, she would fall back on her backup plan, the Vandellas, in Part C.

Also, pic is not mine.
>>
File: Dionne Brando and White Shadows.png (250 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
Dionne Brando and White Shadows.png
250 KB, 576x1024
>>43568674
That was the idea. As the secret final boss, Dionne tried to control 「It Makes No Difference」. That fell through very quickly, so she settled for just observing it and letting the whole thing play out.

Then she's approached by the Vandellas for part C, and Dionne decides to ride that gravy train for as long as she can.
>>
>>43568451
Names don't need to have any relation to character or power.
That said
>being a king
Viva La Vida
Royals
>tfw Killer Queen, Nat King Cole, King Nothing, California King Bed, Speed King and Paper Moon King are already taken
>being a kekold
You Oughta Know
Say My Name
Shaggy
>>43568632
>a kind of magic
Jean Grey, as a prelude to her possession by [Firebird]
>mustang
Cyclops. All-American kind of guy. Also his car.
>some kind of nature
Beast.
>mister blue sky
Angel.
>Dedicated Follower of Fashion
uhh Iceman?
>>
File: JoJo's Ye Olde Adventure.jpg (616 KB, 1280x968) Image search: [Google]
JoJo's Ye Olde Adventure.jpg
616 KB, 1280x968
>>43568751
True enough. Most of the fighting is done by the Vandellas, but Team JoJo find out about the actual ringleader and intercept Dionne while she is making her escape.

It's clearly not the best of ideas. People get hurt, some of them die, but Joanna manages to make Dionne get the hell out of dodge.

Oh, and the whole thing about Xander? Well... He was too strong-willed and loyal to his friends for 「White Shadows」 to manipulate him. So she killed him instead, fearing that he may become a stronger force than the Joestars were he to grow stronger with his friends.

This all leads up to Part D, where... well... I don't know just how I'll work her in. Obviously, she's benefiting from Andrea's assistance to the Vandellas a couple years back, and is clearly seeking the same goal as he at that point - the power of 「The World」. So they are working together for the time being, and while Andrea has trouble attaining that goal, Dionne is more than willing to take his place and show him how it's done.
>>
>>43568384
>Ladies and gentlemen, the ROHAN System is a comprehensive approach to manga that I have perfected over the years.
>turns page on easel
>it's [Heaven's Door]
>>
File: Part 5 Is Indeed THAT Fabulous.png (415 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
Part 5 Is Indeed THAT Fabulous.png
415 KB, 680x680
>>43568975
My 「sides」 were once the ultimate part of this lifeform, but now they're in space. Goddammit JoJo!
>>
>>43568903
I wasn't anticipating Dionne making it all the way to part D, but that would make her all the more dangerous. Dionne knows how Joshua and Joanna operate, so she's got a whole lot of insider info that our friendly traitor cardinal can use to make sure his plot goes off smoothly. Of course, as with every plot, Dionne has her own agenda, which most likely involves claiming 「The World」 for herself out from underneath her accomplice. She ALMOST got away with it in part C when she sabotaged the Vandellas' ritual to resurrect DIO ("My ancestor failed twice to end the Joestars by his hand. I don't tolerate failure."), but now she's got another chance to pull it off with the cardinal's plot.
>>
File: Dio, You Dumbassth.jpg (71 KB, 500x387) Image search: [Google]
Dio, You Dumbassth.jpg
71 KB, 500x387
>>43569237
It helps that Joanna ___dies___ in the beginning of Part D, Joshua has likely been bested by Dionne herself in Part C, and that Majo is a filthy bastard vampire that supposedly has no chance of reaching her level.

But the one thing she doesn't expect?

(Just some ideas, feel free to edit and destroy, as necessary.)
Upon Andrea's defeat in the cyberscape, Majo's compassion drives him to get both he and the defeated cardinal out of there before 「The World: Millennim」 finishes both of them off with Otaco-... I mean Hacker Stroheim's help. It is in this moment of weakness when Dionne strikes a fatal blow to Majo, blowing a hole through his torso with something she got from Andrea's troops during their partnership - the ability to use the Ripple.

With Andrea's dying body lain next to Hacker Stroheim, the normally scared programmer steps up to the plate. He takes the shard of the arrow that Andrea had on him and pierces himself with it. 「Ballroom Blitz」 is born! With its ability to change the 「tempo」 of actions around him, it is able to seemingly appear next to even Dionne without notice and deal the first blow to her directly in all the parts so far.

Combine that with the very Zeppeli-like ability of Elpidio forcing Majo to feed on him for a stupidly quick recovery, and it looks like Stroheim and Majo got this in the bag.

Until Dionne enacts the final part of her plan. With 「White Shadows」 grasping a CD with a copy of 「The World: Millenium」 on it, the two fuse into a new Stand: 「The End of the World」.

The real final battle begins.

And with that, it's bedtime for me. Stay fabulous, posers!
>>
File: 1355594535548.jpg (53 KB, 946x599) Image search: [Google]
1355594535548.jpg
53 KB, 946x599
>>43569573
>Stroheim pulls an Emporio
>Dionne has the Ripple
>>
Okay, so, everyone's talking fan parts, so I might as well throw my hat in the ring with my Part: Lonesome Blues.

It's a dark day for the beachside community of Lonesome Town. Three years ago, the Buon Mafia brought an end to the Ballroom Blitz of '54, a brutal gang war that nearly rocked the city apart, bringing peace to the gangs of Lonesome Town and turning armies of criminals into a real force for community. Now, Jimmy Buon is dead, killed himself in his own office, and the void left behind is threatening to tear apart the Buon Mafia with infighting that could soak the streets in blood worse even than the Ballroom Blitz. With this unease taking the streets, even the gangs united by the Buon Mafia are becoming fractious again, threatening absolute chaos. At the same time, a rich billionaire has moved his building projects into town, threatening to gentrify all of Lonesome Town into the greatest tourist spot in America. Things have never seemed more hopeless for Lonesome Town.

Enter Giorna Buon, daughter of Jimmy Buon and witness to his suicide - or, as she claims, murder. She's contacted the leader of Jimmy Buon's favorite gang, peacekeepers and hot-rodders the Physical 4's, a young man named Max Coda. Together with his best friend, Johnny Jordan, they swear to get to the bottom of Jimmy's death.

At the same time, police detective Joann Giovanna is looking into the suspicious circumstances of Jimmy's death - and finds an amnesiac person with an unclear gender who calls themselves Tiger Crystal. Forced into two cases, their paths will soon cross with the gangsters and mafiosi still loyal to Jimmy Buon, and it will take the combined forces of the good criminals and clean cops of Lonesome Town to keep the city from bathing in blood again.

While all that's going on, both groups keeping bumping into this goddamn cat who keeps causing more trouble than it seems capable of.

<==To Be Continued |\|

Thoughts, opinions, questions?
>>
File: Johnny Jordan + Bitchin Camaro.png (82 KB, 828x932) Image search: [Google]
Johnny Jordan + Bitchin Camaro.png
82 KB, 828x932
>>43569955
Oh, here's Johnny Jordan and his stand Bitchin' Camaro.
>>
>Part R: Pompeii Days
The [when] is 79 AD. The [where] is Pompeii. The [what] is the complete annihilation of an entire city and its outlying settlements.
All that's left are the [who], [how] and [why].
>Characters:
http://www.pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti%20from%20Pompeii.htm
>Plot
There didn't used to be tremors. People didn't expect the ground underneath their feet, the only steady thing in a unsteady world, to betray them. But man can get used to anything, I suppose.
My name is Jovian Gellius, and I have a theory. These tremors, if that is what they are, are not natural. My teachers might think Neptune is just doing what comes naturally, but there's something far more sinister at work here. I believe the genius loci of Vesuvius itself is sick. And worst of all? This is just the beginning. It's only going to get worse...unless I do something about it.
>Changes
In this part, Stands are called [Genii] (singular: genius).
>>
I should really try and get something specific down for my imagined Jojo series. Problem is, I don't actually know that much about Australia.

All I know is Joey Joestar vs Diana Brandobella atop Ayers Rock.

Diana Brandobella's stand was outlined in a previous thread:

Brandobella's stand is called 「Dreamtime」. Its appearance is unknown as of yet (since I have no idea what it would look like right now) but its ability is mainly to remove a small area from time, temporarily. This area - a few meters across, usually - is rendered in a pre-civilisation state. Basically, it transports the user and anyone in the vicinity to a place that looks like the current location before any man set foot there. This area is outside of normal time, and can be sustained for a fairly lengthy subjective period - however, it has an upper limit of around 10 seconds of "real" time, making it difficult to use for escapes. One trick, however, is that alterations to the landscape made during this outside period are retroactively applied to the area upon return - pits, for instance, may be dug, which will appear when Brandobella returns to real time.

What 「Dreamtime」 REALLY allows Brandobella to do, however, is plan, think, and prepare for her return to real time. She can also use it to move around and reposition, allowing for a strange sort of teleportation effect.

Also, what I imagined for Joey Joestar's [Flying Doctor] is basically Sticky Fingers minus the zippers. Shit. Now I need something else.
>>
Since we're bringing up Fan Parts again, might as well recap Glass Hysteria. Little different from earlier, due to thinking up new ideas while recoloring.

Part Y: Glass Hysteria

Takes place some time in the future (2020s or later), in the new timeline created after Stone Ocean. The Speedwagon Foundation is an evil megacorporation that rules America from behind the scenes, and rebels fight a losing battle across the world to slow down their efforts to control the entire world. York Young the deliver man is a 195cm pushover who couldn't fight himself out of a paper bag. One day, he loses his SPW brand prescription pills to keep down his 'dementia' and develops his Stand, Hysteria, in the park. With years of pent up frustration coming out all at once, he undergoes a radical transformation in personality. The new YoYo is an unholy hybrid of DIO and Joseph, soundly trashing and humiliating the first hit man SPW sends after him by himself.

From there, he meets Dee Dee, a cyborg working for the mafia. Dee Dee enlists York for one last delivery job: one bullet into the head of Francisco Sinatra, the CEO of the Speedwagon Foundation. YoYo agrees, blaming Sinatra for ruining his life, and they start a bizarre road trip from Miami Florida to Dallas Texas. Allies that they pick up along the way include a Japanese transfer student named Ami Tseperi, a drugstore cowboy named Ray Cyrus, and a former SPW employee later revealed to be Sinatra's only daughter named Nancy Reed.

The early enemies are all hired thugs and assassins on SPW payroll. The second set of enemy Stand Users are Sinatra's personal soldiers, cloned Stand Users made from the DNA of Stand Users from previous Parts. The crew eventually reaches Sinatra, who reveals that YoYo is a Joestar clone, and that Sinatra himself is the Pillar Man Santana who escaped Made in Heaven with his Stand Nirvana. Then they fight.

I'll have to write all of this up at some point.
>>
Morning bump from the phone.
>>
I just had a very silly idea for a group of Stand Users.

>World On Fire
Absorbs heat to increase its speed and destructive power, however this is counter balanced by the fact its user only uses is to hurl fireballs and burning punches at people.

>Wyatt Earth
Plant based Suit Stand that can be used to amplify it's users Ripple, that's about it. Until its Requiem...

>Storm Coming
Automatic Stand bound to an air current, has incredibly high destructive potential and speed which it uses to draw object into it, it's much bigger on the inside. and by pulling itself inside itself it can create an incredibly destructive vortex.

>Never Alone
Stand bound to its users body, can generate a positive crowd mentality in people and animals.

>Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall.
Something I haven't figured out yet to do with a Swarm Stand, water and the Spin.

Can any of you guess what this is referencing?
>>
>>43575195
Captain Planet?
>>
>>43568674
>>43568751
Y'know what occurs to me? Dionne is apparently DIO's daughter... but he was only active for four years after his Great Undersea Adventure before being killed off. So, how old is she in each of the parts, anyway?

>>43575195
Captain Planet, he's our hero, gonna take pollution down to zero...

By the by, as long as we're talking about Stand users based on non-JoJo media, can anybody come up with Stands for Undertale characters? I'm not particularly well-versed in the setting of Undertale proper, but the characters all have at least one theme song to themselves that could be turned into Stand names, and I happen to know that there's at least one character who's more than fabulous enough to be a JoJo in and of themselves.
>>
>>43575436
>>43575450
Got it in one.

Is the fabulous Undertale Character Mettatron?

I would like to see Spear of Justice (NGAHGAHGAHGAHGAHGAHGAHGAH GAH-HA~!)
>>
>>43575550
Ding ding ding ding ding. And, uh, here's a thought: fabulous character's Stand would probably change based on his current form - 「Metal Crusher」 possesses absurdly high Staying and the ability to decide who gets to attack who in a fight by asking questions quiz show style, whilst 「Death By Glamour」 draws the attention of everybody in the area to the "stage" under the presumption that it's all super-advanced special effects, making both Stands visible for the fight, and increases its stats and abilities based on how much people enjoy the fight.
>>
>>43575684
I can see that; 「Metal Crusher」would be a blocky humanoid with it's head looking like Mettatrons 'face' in his first form,「Death By Glamour」 looks like Mettatron EX.

Be sure to make「Your Best Nightmare」 absolutely terrifying.
>>
>>43575450
Huh. Didn't quite think about that. We already established that the events of Stardust Crusaders occured largely unchanged due to the events of Part A. And since Dionne appears in Part B (1960s-70s), then there's no way that she can be DIO's direct daughter. However who said that Dio Brando from Phantom Blood didn't sire any Brandolings? Dionne recognized Dio as more of an ancestor than a father anyway...
>>
>>43575792
Wait, so would the Stands be the characters themselves, or are they the characters as presented in Undertale with appropriate-looking Stands? Also, have some UnderJoJo, folks: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFu5oagK-pM

>>43575798
Sure, why not. It'd explain why she has no Joestar spirit in her, at any rate. So how old IS she in each part, then?
>>
>>43575878
I surmise that Dionne would be in her early 20s in Part B. That would put her at her mid to late 40s come Parts C and D. Older, wiser, and still dangerously fabulous and rocking that pin stripe suit.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oB6DN5dYWo
This must have been the work of an enemy Stand!
>>
>>43575929
Uh, let's see... if she's in her twenties in the 60s/70s... I think she'd actually be at or around 50 by part D, which occurs in late 1999 for the most part. So unless she learned the Ripple shortly after the end of part C, she'd likely look fairly old for a JoJo, maybe something like part 3 Joseph.

>>43576759
Or an Entropy Mage.
>>
>>43577683
Good point. I was mathing wrong.

Perhaps she was dealing with the Vandellas before the events of even Part B. Remember that Andrea was also helping them, so a possible connection was made there. Though maybe an older Dionne learning the Ripple could work too. Make it less effective overall due to the lateness in learning it.
>>
File: JJBA Part C Sketches.png (793 KB, 1792x1280) Image search: [Google]
JJBA Part C Sketches.png
793 KB, 1792x1280
>>43578363
It still helps her age more gracefully than she would've otherwise, maybe even reverse some signs of aging. Remember, Lisa Lisa was smoking hot for 50+.
>>
>>43578976
Izzat ovver Stand Fine Young Cannibals?
>>
>>43578989
No. From left to right:
>「White Shadows」
>Dionne Brando
>Joshua Joestar
> 「Even When You're Far Away」 (missing an eye)
>Giancarlo Aversa
>>
>>43578976
Lisa Lisa was also a long-term Ripple master. If Dionne only learns the Ripple shortly before, or even within part D, it's probably not going to help her previous aging too much, I think.
>>
>>43579021
Ah cheers mate.
>>
Oi came up wiv a Bunch a dese Stand fings for Us Orks
>「We Will Rok Ya」
>「Carnt 'Old Us」
>「'It Me Wiv Yer Rivvem Stik」
>「Monsta」
>「In Da End」
>>
File: YoYo & Hysteria 2.png (285 KB, 2048x2740) Image search: [Google]
YoYo & Hysteria 2.png
285 KB, 2048x2740
Came up with a more original color scheme. If anyone has any more fan jojo line art they want colored, I can give it a shot.
>>
>>43579316
Ah yes, 「Hysteria」, the Stand that allows its user to break his ankles and not give a fuck
>>
>>43579377
Poses allow you to defy traditional human limitations.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQYOnqgeZTQ
Speedwagon is hunting for the Holy Corpse.
Just let that sink in.
>>
I just had a very interesting Stand idea.

「Crazy Town」 is a Stand bound to a coin, roughly the size of a 20c piece (or a quarter I guess for you 'mericans out there). One side has a stylised face of the user on it, the other side has an elaborate sigil.
「Crazy Town」 has the ability of accomplishment. It will achieve goals which are specified, no matter how long they take. This is done in this way: the user flips the coin, while making their single request known. After they catch it, they then throw the coin into the air, as hard as they can. The process is now begun. In some way, the path of the coin at this point will influence events in such a way as to bring the user their desire. When the request has been fulfilled, the coin appears back in the pocket of the user.

I don't have a specific user set out for this Stand, but I do have some ideas. I picture it belonging to someone a bit like Okuyasu- not that smart, basically, and kind of impulsive. When they were young they asked their Stand for ice cream and such, or some toy to show up on their doorstep. One day, they thought about how long it took for requests to be fulfilled (up to about a month at the most, at this point), and asked it to live forever. About ten years later, a stone mask falls onto their face out of a window or something, and that's the start of their quest for power.

10 points if someone guesses the logic behind the name, and also: what if this person was your new BBEG? Someone with big plans and power, but doesn't actually know their own plans because they're not that smart and their Stand does it autonomously?
>>
File: 1444192816963.gif (959 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1444192816963.gif
959 KB, 500x281
>>43579466
>Just let that sink in.
Oooh...that's good...
>>
>>43579478
Crazy Town sounds like a fun Stand.

>what if this person was your new BBEG? Someone with big plans and power, but doesn't actually know their own plans because they're not that smart and their Stand does it autonomously?
They would certainly be a wild card. Plus, if living forever means they can never be killed, the best option is to send them into space.
>>
>>43579466
Yes. Hell yes. Hell fucking yes.

>>43579478
Isn't Crazy Town that one kid's show? Also, I believe the name's logic involves how random small events sometimes seem to trigger absurd chain reactions in fiction. Y'know, like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaxBFnIUTrc
As for being my new BBEG... that'd be pretty cool, yeah.
>>
Okay, so I came up with one. Stop me if I'm being an idiot.

「On Top of the World」takes the form of a humanoid made of gold, whose facial features are never clearly seen due to the fact that his eyes are brightly illuminated. He has wings of silver, allowing him to fly; this is fortunate, because he has no legs, and wears a white sheet draped around his hips instead. In terms of capabilities,「On Top of the World」is DBZ levels of strong, capable of absurd feats of strength such as juggling skyscrapers, and can fly at speeds exceeding Mach 1. However, he is also absurdly frail; poking him with the amount of force required to press a key on a keyboard will cause him to evaporate into a fine red mist, after which he cannot be summoned again for several hours. However, to injure him in such dramatic fashion, you must have the intent to harm him - when it comes to things that happened by accident, he is as durable as an ordinary human.
>>
>>43579587
>>43579602
I don't know about any kid's show named that- the name was from the band Crazy Town, who did the song Butterfly. Y'know, for the butterfly effect.
>>
>>43579635
Shit, forgot:「On Top of the World」is bound to a pendant depicting a stylized pair of wings attached to a downward-pointing spear. When summoned by pricking one's finger on the unnaturally sharp spear and bidding him to come, the wings will detach from the spear, flutter into the air, and quickly grow to the size they would be on 「On Top of the World」's back.「On Top of the World」will then grow from the wings out, including his trailing cloth.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0aNlT4ZCH0
We require more Lethal Bizzle!
>>
>>43579635
>>43579683
Do you know what a stand is? Unless it's an automatic type, any damage done to a stand will be reflected on its user, and stands can be pretty much summoned at will without any accompanying ritual.
>>
>>43579671
I think he's thinking of Lazy Town
>>
>>43579635
>>43579683
So apparently, this Stand isn't directly linked with its user, since if the Stand completely explodes, that means its user also completely explodes. Then again, it is bound to a real object, so there's that...

>>43579683
Ohhh. Good reference. >>43579742 would be correct in his thinking, by the way; I was just dumb and thought it was Crazy Town.
>>
Stand Name: Misery Loves My Company

Stand Ability: [Inverted Dimension](http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Inverted_Dimension)

Power - B

Speed - A

Range - A

Durability - A

Precision - C

Potential - B

Description: The ability to alter the dimensional reality to make everything reversed. Sub-power of Spatial Manipulation. The user can negate the laws of reality and make everything appear backwards or inverted, confusing the target and throwing them off balance. They can even launch attacks that are coming from a reversed direction so that the enemy cannot see them coming or cannot defend because everything is reversed.

Huh, sounds neat now how to flesh that out without being too OP...
>>
>>43580897
That sounds confusing.
>>
>>43582651
So it's going to fit right in with the rest of the shit in Jojo.
>>
File: It Makes No DIfference.png (413 KB, 768x887) Image search: [Google]
It Makes No DIfference.png
413 KB, 768x887
>>43579316
A bump and a coloring request. I always wanted 「It Makes No Difference」 colored.
>>
>>43583816
Is there a pastebin or something with all the fan part stands' stats? Seeing the pictures is less fun when you've got no idea what they're capable of
>>
>>43583816
Any colors you had in mind? Also, I'm working in MS Paint, so nothing super duper fancy like glitter or floating 'MENACING' kanji.
>>
File: Fist of the North Star.jpg (141 KB, 508x512) Image search: [Google]
Fist of the North Star.jpg
141 KB, 508x512
So we're all cool here, right? I'm running a Fist of the North Star campaign and I have a long term plan question for it, gather some opinions and whatnot, but I wasn't sure if it'd be kosher in here or not.
>>
>>43586112
Go ahead.
>>
File: Wasteland Idol.jpg (545 KB, 1280x884) Image search: [Google]
Wasteland Idol.jpg
545 KB, 1280x884
>>43586503
>>43586112
Aight, so the FotNS game I'm running is set "A generation after the death of the Century's End Saviour". The players are all new martial artists; one's a shamed practitioner of Hokuto Shinken on his own path after he failed to be named successor, one's the student of the real successor (who was killed when the grandmaster was captures) trying to train under the first PC, one's an ex-raider and swordmaster, and one is a pacifist monk who recently was cured of a terrifying dark chi contagion.

So behind all of the PCs suffering, and the suffering of the setting at large, is this bad motherfucker named Kizuato. He's had a hand in almost every evil thing they've seen so far, from brutal harems to martial artist massacres to child slavery, you name it, Kizuato's at least had a hand in it. He's the giant fuckoff Raoh expy that seems to be the norm for FotNS end-game baddies.

The problem is, in my original plan, Kizuato was going to have no redeeming qualities and die like a dog. Now I'm having second thoughts. Would it be completely against the spirit of FotNS to have the endgame villain be a loathsome villain to kill cruelly, like Jagi or Bolge?
>>
>an automatic stand who's only power is to die over and over from increasingly odd self inflicted ends
How could it be used?
>>
>>43586636
>Would it be completely against the spirit of FotNS to have the endgame villain be a loathsome villain to kill cruelly, like Jagi or Bolge?

Hell if I know. If anything, you should make sure that he's memorable. I mean, the whole campaign is leading up to this evil bastard, so the final battle better be worthwhile.

If you're in the mood to throw a twist at your players, you could have Kizuato be a surprisingly noble man when met in person. Despite this, his plans for the world at large are too wicked to allow him to continue his goals unimpeded.

Or you could say that his evil second in command was the real source of everyone's problems, and Kizuato was a moderately good guy the whole time.

>>43586696
I'm going to need a bit more of an explanation to work with.
>>
>>43586696
...A distraction?
>>
>>43586740
>it pops up somewhere, until it counts matches to death
>then it appears somewhere else, until a car with Will Smith on the front runs it over
>then it appears again, only to have it's head be eaten by moths
>>
>>43586846
I guess it could be used in a way to detect other stand users. Only stand users would be freaked out, since normal people can't see stands.

Unless it can manifest as "People killing themselves in bizarre ways" and can scare the fuck out of normies.
>>
>>43586846
The Stand will attempt to attach itself to a predetermined target so that they die together. Only the Stand gets back up again.
>>
Another morning bump from the phone.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTtgVSxfr5M
We require more Elton John themed Stands.

Or, alternately Cyrus M and his Stand「Wrecking Ball」A Stand resembling a humanoid figure overlapped with the Sephirot where each of the Spheres is a Steel Ball embedded in a particular location (Keter in the head, Binah and Hekmah in the shoulders, Gevurah and Hesed at the elbows, Hod and Netzah inside the hands, Da'at and Tif'eret at the knees and Yesod and Malkhut in its heels.)

By Spinning up the balls inside itself 「Wrecking Ball」 can completely teleport any object in contact with any one of them, to another on it's body.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-fA-gBCkj0
Behold the Stand of the Pucci from Serges timeline.
>>
>>43589856
Elton John is exactly who I was thinking of when I wrote the 「question」
>>
>>43590832
Whoo! I actually said something relevant!

Did you like「Wrecking Ball」?
>>
>>43590878
Yeah, it sounds like a cool Stand. Teleportation can be a pretty tricky power, but localizing it like that is a good limitation.
>>
>>43590494
To be perfectly fair, and considering that Pucci was born with a lame leg that DIO later healed up, he might not even have a Stand in timelines where he never met DIO (those so far being Jean-Luc and Léon Jules' timelines). Then again, and based on DIO seeming to have acted similarly within Serge's timeline compared to canon, he probably would in that timeline, though calling it 「Locked Out Of Heaven」 suggests that some part of the process got messed up, thereby making Pucci far easier to defeat in the final encounter. Rémy's interference with Pucci's plans in his universe would presumably have resulted in a similar situation, hence why neither the French Empire or Aging Setback universes are in an Irene state the way canon's universe is.

Regarding Stands made by other people: the automatic suicide Stand could do what >>43587069 proposed, and basically act like an even less avoidable Cheap Trick, i.e. attaches itself, then forces people to die in horribly strange fashions before moving on to the next person; 「Wrecking Ball」 is pretty fun times, though if all the steel balls are quite near to one another, and teleportation is only whole objects rather than being able to telefrag things, I think I'd have trouble coming up with appropriate uses of it in a fight.
>>
>>43592293
One thing I forgot to mention about「Wrecking Ball」, it can detach the Steel balls from itself and attach them to other objects, generally having your Stand wind up in solid rock because it punched the other guys Stand in the face is pretty terminal.
>>
>>43592382
Ah, well that makes it way more versatile. Alright, it sounds like a cool bro.
>>
DORARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARA! DO-RA!~~~
>>
>>43592382
>having your Stand wind up in solid rock because it punched the other guys Stand in the face is pretty terminal
Would it be though? Stands don't need to breathe and unless the teleportation affects the user too they can just remanifest it near them
>>
>>43584971
The answer used to be "check moe"
now it's "go fuck yourself faggot, you should have been there in the first place"

SSS is /v/ level elitist
>>
>>43595483
Hey, woah, that's just not fair. If you wanted info for any of my Stands, I'd post it.

I think someone was putting together a page for our stuff on 1d4chan, actually. I'm not sure how far that got.
>>
File: 1443123437399.jpg (2 MB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
1443123437399.jpg
2 MB, 4500x4334
>>43595483
Namefag purge when fellow anon?

These threads have a very small steady poster population, I'm not surprised they've gotten insular
>>
>>43595585
No, it's completely fair. Every time anyone has asked for information on the Fan Parts, faggots like JSCervini have just shouted it down and told them to archive trawl if they want it, nevermind that a bunch of archives are dead and the ones that aren't don't even have the requisite threads.

It's not like I even NEED to look it all up, I've been there for plenty of discussion, I know the plots in a generalistic sense;
It Makes No Difference's part is highschool drama ala part 4's flavor, only there's a seemingly omnipotent genie (IMND) granting people wishes and stands for horrible prices. the protagonist gets one via this and decided to investigate.
IMND is eventually revealed to be the stand of an archeologist who unearthed a stand-artifact, got IMND as a stand, and promptly wished to be invincible because he found out about all the other sociopathic stand users.
Upon doing this, IMND absorbed him into the invincible 'black star' that floats behind it, and now lives parasitically off him. IMND isn't actually a wish granter, but manipulates probability through equivelent exchange of fortune: you get something amazing and unlikley, but your life usually goes to shit unless you're naturally amazingly lucky anyways.

Mad now Sekrit Club?
>>
>>43595721
Another fanpart is about a bunch of girls from DIO's harem that got vamped and want to bring him back to life.
And another is about yet another Pucci-style DIO servant who has a stand that can steal "time" from killing people and send himself back in time. He uses this to travel back to the french revolution (I think) to try and kill the JoJo's ancestors, but loses a hand of his clock-stand which either gives or empowers the JoJo of that time's stand.
I'm fairly sure that's where the iconic "Josephene" and her heavy-metal brain-guts-stake stand comes from too. Either that or I'm mistaking it for another 'historical' Fanpart.
>>
>>43584971
To wit, we (meaning "not me", who never got an opportunity to do so) used to tell people to check moe.archive because it did actually contain most to all of the information contained within the /SSS/ threads, including Stand sheets. Unfortunately, that site's gone inactive as of recent, and most other 4chan archival websites aren't nearly as easy to navigate. That being said, and without knowing who actually keeps copies of their Stand sheets at hand, I reckon most /SSS/ users would be willing to repost instances of their Stands in the threads if asked nicely.

>>43595483
>>43595627
>>43595721
Meanwhile, tumors like you two can return to /b/. If you don't like being here, go somewhere else. And that's all I have to say about that.

>>43595585
I think somebody suggested making a 1d4chan page for /SSS/ and /WWW/, but it never actually turned up as far as I'm aware. So, uh, maybe we should work on that.
>>
>>43595796
Yes such a tumor for posting that part information the person asked for, while you ignore it until it comes at you loudly and then have the gall to say "Just ask nice mmk :^}"
>>
>>43595721
>Mad now Sekrit Club?
Um, no? There's summaries of the ABC Parts on a google doc. You could have just read that instead of bitching about namefags.
>>
>>43595856
There is a google doc for fan Parts in this thread. People are advised to add their shit to it. /sss/ is less "le sekrit club" and more "One person doesn't wanna get everyone together and ask them for all their Stands because that would take 87 years."
>>
>>43595878
>>43595893
It would make sense to add that to the OP, maybe. It would cut down on people asking about them.
>>
File: I No Get It Too.png (2 MB, 703x2396) Image search: [Google]
I No Get It Too.png
2 MB, 703x2396
Well. That got interesting.

A few things:
I contributed a good deal to some of the fan parts, yes.
I drew a majority of the drawings, no shit.
I think I may have only shut down fan part discussion when I was more focused on working on the system itself a couple threads back (to keep this shit at least somewhat /tg/ related.)

To be fair, the fact that we didn't really store this information without relying on the archives was really boneheaded of us. So yeah, the frustration is valid. At the same time though, I don't think it was initially something we thought we would NEED to keep track of - those started as more of a thought exercise more than anything else. And then other people joined in on the thought exercises.

We definitely need to organize this information better though. Definitely need to add it to the OP to help work these frustrations down.
>>
>>43596863
>I don't think it was initially something we thought we would NEED to keep track of
because, even if you didn't mean to exclude latecomers from discussion, you had no intention to ever facilitate people joining it. Hence "secrit club"
>>
>>43597279
It's not that they deliberately prevented people from joining, they just didn't think it was anything people would want to, until they did, by which point it was a bit late.
>>
>>43597353
oh bullshit. For months you've been receiving questions on older parts, people asking about the stories and systems, and until moe went down it was always "lol look it up yourself"
>>
>>43597396
I think you're attributing some kind of ulterior motive to people being lazy
>>
File: PatPat's Bizarre Adventure.png (154 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
PatPat's Bizarre Adventure.png
154 KB, 500x373
>>43597279
I understand the "secrit club" argument. It started with a bunch of people, and some folks became regulars and slapped on a name so we knew who we were talking to. (I, being an insufferable tripfag, started out with a trip because I already had one to begin with.) But with all collaborative/quest/cyoa/general topics that end up with more than just one thread, a lot of the lurkers dropped out and went to other threads and the regulars became more prominent.

I'm sorry if you feel that the name- and tripfags are intentionally keeping you out of the loop. So let's do something to fix this so that this sort of shit doesn't happen in the future. Let's add the following to the OP text for future threads:

>d100 System (Editable copy)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1V5mZwgz_Y0L-eoFsZwiPab53vpXQHNSfMY-wjDImPYA/edit

>Fan Parts (Also editable)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1C5o0VJW_kHTvTuOu8vxpF_mF5zoZ1lwYuBFJ5eQKzis/edit
>Note: Rebuilding/adding info as we find it in the archives.

>1d4chan Wiki
We don't have one yet. I suggest only discussing the system and maybe list the bare summaries of the fan parts as possible plot seeds for those needing a quick idea on the fly.
>>
>>43568075
I started with "genre + Stands." In this case, Westerns. I further decided to make this generational in the tradition of JoJo which tied together nicely. I talked with a couple of players to drum up a premise and soon enough we came up with "two sons travel across America to find the Fountain of Youth to cure their vampire father." We decided that it would not be centered on a "JoJo" but eventually we all came to like the idea of this campaign (or at least this Part) being about a family of American Speedwagons.

As to the plot, I let things play out as they will. I never know what will happen game to game - especially when my players role play as the villains.

As far as creating villains I try to think of new ones all the time but I invite my players to come up with their own and we collaborate.
>>
>>43598102
Take a regular story you want to tell, then add Stands.

Would you read a romantic comedy with Stands?
>>
>>43598147
...No. No I wouldn't.
>>
>>43598147
I'd read the shit out of Scott Pilgrim with Stands. It's practically a jojo plot by itself.
>>
File: OH MY GOD!.png (245 KB, 630x357) Image search: [Google]
OH MY GOD!.png
245 KB, 630x357
>>43598147
So, the extended version of Koichi's Bizarre Relationship, and seeing just how weird Yukino gets? I'd read it.
>>
>>43598263
Yukako Yamagishi.
>>
>>43598147
For the most part, that's really all there is to conceiving a JoJo Part.

If JoJo can work as Slice of Life it could work in any genre.
>>
File: Yare Yare.png (68 KB, 250x293) Image search: [Google]
Yare Yare.png
68 KB, 250x293
>>43598283
That's what I get for trying to recall bit characters from my memory.

It's bedtime for me folks. 8-hour drive to a relative's wedding tomorrow.

Keep posing, posers!
>>
>>43598290
What about harem?
>>
Also, there will be more Storytimes but I haven't had the time to do more than jot down session notes.

Just as a teaser I'll just state the Battles:
> Ringo versus Cactus Jack/Whole Lotta Groove
> Rom versus Gwar
>>
>>43598321
Imagine if Jotaro never left Japan. Imagine a bunch of Stand-using girls cropping up around him.
Only one will win his affections. May the best girl win.
>>
File: 1422830702653.png (594 KB, 1280x670) Image search: [Google]
1422830702653.png
594 KB, 1280x670
>>43598347
All hail the one guy who is actually in a Jojo game
>>
>>43598475
But he's Jotaro, so he's actively trying to not get laid
>>
File: How I GM.png (201 KB, 237x540) Image search: [Google]
How I GM.png
201 KB, 237x540
>>43598476
I'm running a JoJo campaign using the d100 system. But our session had to become a 2 Parter that will be concluded tomorrow.
>>
File: 1446136176097.jpg (111 KB, 600x960) Image search: [Google]
1446136176097.jpg
111 KB, 600x960
>>43598606
All hail the other guy who is actually in a Jojo game
>>
>>43598503
> Implying that best girl isn't his match
> And is really Dio
>>
>>43598677
It's a completely unnamed woman in the finale who turns out to be Jolyne's mother
>>
>>43598771
Yeah, Jotaro's wife and Jolyne's mother never gets a name. She's only "Mrs. Kujo."
>>
>>43598771
Aw...
>>
>>43598771
>>43598802
"How I Met Your Mother": Harem Anime with Stands Edition
>>
>>43598606
Speaking of "two-parters" I like to run two back-to-back two-hour games at a time complete with intro and outtro every time.
>>
Before I catch some shuteye, allow me to run a new artifact idea by you guys.

It's a mirror that creates a negative reflection of those who gaze into it. A sinner will see a saint, beauty will see ugliness, an introvert will see an extrovert, etc. However, the mirror will also do the same if the gazer has powers. A vampire will see a ripple user. A Stand User will see a Stand with a negative mechanism to their own, maybe even completely negative stats to their Stand. I nicknamed these Stands "B-Side Stands."

Whosoever gazes into the mirror finds themselves hurled into the mirror where they must battle this doppelganger to escape back into the real world. The winner leaves. The loser is trapped until the winner gazes into the mirror again, they battle again, and they win this time.

Thoughts on this? I want a good, catchy name for it but cannot think of one yet.
>>
>>43598837
That was the original ending. The canon ending should be named "How I Met My Silver Medal".
Alright everyone, what are Ted, Robin, Barney, Marshall and Lily's Stands?
>>
>>43599087
「Mirror Mirror」

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AfNOKQdY-U
>>
>>43599087
I had an idea like that. I called them Reversed Stands, like tarot cards. B-Sides are also a good name. We discussed hypothetical Reversed Stands for a thread or two before interest died, but there were some real funny ones.
>>
>>43598313
>bit characters

Hey now, she gets her own little POV mini-arc. Sure, she isn't a main protagonist, but I wouldn't exactly call Yukako a "bit character" either.
>>
>>43599146
Well, it's obvious barney's is [Sharp Dressed Man]
>>
>>43598475
>>43598677
>>43598771
>>43598802
Any ideas for the girls?
So far i've got an american exchange student named Billy Jean, doesn't even have a personality yet
>>
>>43599973
>not Kai Jean
Remember, she has to be half-Japanese I just want the Adventures of Guy Jean
>>
>>43599642
>Reverse JoJo
>>
File: 4 - Josuke Higashikata - Bun.jpg (130 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
4 - Josuke Higashikata - Bun.jpg
130 KB, 500x700
So I'm thinking of doing 20th Century America as my theme for my "fan parts", with each part taking place in a different decade (albeit non-chronologically) in America. I need more connective tissue than just that, but my idea came from two parts of the ones I've spitballed that I'm most attached to - Lonesome Blues ('50s East Coast) and Hotline JoJo (80's Miami, also needs a proper name).
>>
File: OJ'sBizarreAdventure.png (452 KB, 690x500) Image search: [Google]
OJ'sBizarreAdventure.png
452 KB, 690x500
>>43600435
>>
>>43599642
I remember Reversed Cream pulling objects from another dimension, such as large chunks of wall and floor, and a confused, armless Arabic man.
>>
>>43603431
there go my sides.
>>
>>43603431
>Reversed Cream
「Custard」?
>>
>>43603511
>「Custard」?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAi11dpzc3s
>>
More Reversed Stands.

>Reversed Crazy Diamond causes objects to age and take on future damages until they break down
>Reversed Emperor draws projectiles into your hand
>Reversed Empress makes your opponent's Stand grow on your body
>Reversed Scary Monsters turns dinosaurs into people
>Reversed Thoth tells you lies about the future
>Reversed World freezes you for 5-9 seconds
>Reversed Sun generates a black hole
>>
>>43604132
Oh god, I just love the idea of Reverse Thoth being stupidly outlandish with future lies.

>"In the future, you'll evolve into mermen! MERMEN!"
>"Jesus, Thoth, you were wrong about Apple stock, and now you try to push mermen on me? How dumb do you think I am?"
>"No, I'm serious! Mermen! And you'll be able to see soon- next year's iPhone can also see the future!"
>"Right, right. And the skeleton uprising will come in 2020, too."
>"...You're not far off, actually."
>>
File: Sandu Powah.webm (2 MB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
Sandu Powah.webm
2 MB, 720x405
>>
>>43599087
I like this artifact. This is a nice fucking artifact. It sounds like something that'd be in the world of JJBA, certainly, though I suppose I should ask if the mirror world fight can actually lead to the death of one or both fighters.

>>43603431
And the confused armless Arabic man's arms. Can't forget those.

>>43604132
It occurs to me that many B-Side Stands would be near-useless. Crazy Diamond B is pretty damn strong, but Scary Monsters B has no dinosaurs available to turn into people, for instance; The World B's ability would seem to actively hinder the user, unless its mechanic was also reversed so that frozen people are completely immune to harm; and as for The Emperor B...
>"Did... you just shoot my gun with your chest bullets?"
>"...what?"

>>43604329
Oh hey, it's that one webm that's usually associated with psions or what have you.
>>
>>43604720
>And the confused armless Arabic man's arms. Can't forget those.
I almost forgot Cream ate those as well
>>
>>43604720
I'm going to go with the idea that one can die in the mirror world but if the victor gazes into the mirror the loser will be reborn. Or more specifically, a negative reflection of the previous victor will be created which may be different from the last time if they've changed as a person.

If both die... hm...
>>
>>43604736
He totes did. Later on, the Arabic man found a guy with stupid pompadour hair who could repair his arms back on to his body, and was thus returned to his full state of non-damage.

>>43605004
If both die, a third entity is created in the real world who wants nothing more than to kill everyone everywhere. And then they fall into a hole in some mountain somewhere and are never seen again.
>>
>>43605070
>And then they fall into a hole in some mountain somewhere and are never seen again.
Is this a reference to something?
>>
>>43605084
We were discussing possible Undertale Stands before. There's a relation to that somewhere, if you happen to know the lore. Speaking of which, would anyone like me to write up Stand sheets for some Undertale characters now? I've gone over possible ideas in my head for Mettaton's Stands in each form, so I could write them up if anybody wants them.
>>
>>43605155
I'd say go for it.
>>
>>43605169
Will do, cap'n... right after I have lunch. So, shortly.
>>
>>43605181
>>43605169
>>43605155

「Metal Crusher」

Destructive Power: C
Speed: D
Range: B
Staying: A
Precision: B
Developmental Potential: D

「Metal Crusher」 appears as a blocky robotic humanoid covered in square lights that flash between yellow and red, including an array of them where the Stand's face would be that form various symbols and faces when appropriate. Whilst it does not normally hold anything, it can be given a microphone to wield by its user, which will act as though it is a part of the Stand until returned.

「Metal Crusher」 possesses the power of 「That's Show Business, Baby!」, allowing it to present an opponent with a holographic screen containing one question about any subject the user can think of with four possible answers, with only one correct answer out of the choices given; a ten-second timer will count down during this time, although it will usually start at 30 and drop at a rate of three ticks per second to throw the opponent off. If the opponent does not correctly answer this question, fails to answer before the timer hits 0, or if they try to attack or otherwise manipulate 「Metal Crusher」 or its user before answering the question, they will be completely paralysed for several seconds, and left open for 「Metal Crusher」 and its user to attack them; if the question is answered correctly, the opponent will be free to attack 「Metal Crusher」 and its user, and cannot be asked another question for several seconds, though in this case, neither the Stand or its user will be paralysed, and can fight back and otherwise defend themselves from the opponent's attacks.

And so long as we're doing JoJo in Undertale, let's discuss how Mettaton is obviously Ripple-powered.
>>
>>43605616

「Death By Glamour」

Destructive Power: C
Speed: B
Range: A
Staying: E
Precision: C
Developmental Potential: A

「Death By Glamour」 appears as a pink robotic humanoid with an elaborately-carved heart shape on its chest, circular needle gauges on its forehead, back, and abdomen, and black thigh-high heeled boots similar in design to those worn by its user; down its arms and visible legs run blue-black lines in esoteric shapes.

「Death By Glamour」 possesses the power of 「Smile For The Camera」, allowing it to set up a "stage" for the user and any allies and opponents to fight within. Whilst within this stage, all Stands become visible even to Standless onlookers, but their powers cannot affect anybody standing outside the stage, and anybody without a Stand automatically assumes that whatever happens within the stage is performed through advanced special effects. Furthermore, the user gains power based on the number of people who are watching the fight, including those not in direct line of sight to the stage, and how impressed they are with the user's actions; this is codified in a 「Ratings」 value and associated line graph displayed above the stage, starting at around 4000 to indicate normal levels of ability, and increasing or decreasing based on the discussed factors, therefore altering the user's strength, speed, durability and accuracy accordingly, and through transitive quality affecting 「Death By Glamour」's stats in a similar fashion. Thus, for example, its Staying is only ranked E relative to its user, yet the Stand itself can theoretically still end up as durable as a normal Stand with rank A in Staying simply due to the user's own durability being pushed far beyond that level by high enough 「Ratings」.
>>
>>43605966

「Power of NEO」

Destructive Power: A
Speed: A
Range: A
Staying: D
Precision: C
Developmental Potential: A

「Power of NEO」 is, in many ways, an improved version of 「Death By Glamour」, and appears almost as an exaggerated version of the same, with the carved heart on its chest being much more jagged, the needle gauges on its body replaced with digital heart patterns showing various vital statistics, and the boots gaining a pair of large pointed pauldrons, with similar pauldrons being present on the Stand's shoulders; the lines down the Stand's arms and legs spiral round the limbs rather than forming other patterns, the Stand's right arm ends in a long circular drillbit, and thin metallic wing skeletons emerge from the Stand's shoulders, filled in by white silk-like shrouds.

「Power of NEO」 possesses the power of 「Can't Be A Star Without An Audience」, a similar ability to 「Smile For The Camera」 whose effect is amplified by the Stand's generally improved stats compared to those of 「Death By Glamour」. Other than this, the two powers act very similarly, but with the addendum that every attack, attack combination, or other negative effect that 「Power of NEO」 or its user receives that deals a significant amount of damage in any form lowers their 「Ratings」 by 1000 points automatically, regardless of whether the audience approves or not, making the Stand a potential double-edged sword if facing off against a sufficiently powerful or tricky foe.
>>
>>43606171
Do「Bonetrousle」and「Meglovania」next pls.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lo-EmtXbFRg
「Ode to The Bouncer」when? I mean, the Bouncer in the video would make for a great Stand Design.

Also「Backwater Gospel」
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVkDrIacHJM
>>
>>43607403

WELL, IF YOU SAY SO, BUDDY. NYEH HEH HEH!

「Bonetrousle」

Destructive Power: D
Speed: D
Range: C
Precision: B
Developmental Potential: D

「Bonetrousle」 is bound to a white short-sleeved jumper with red text on the front, sphere-like puffy shoulders, and yellow highlights around the stomach and arms of the jumper.

「Bonetrousle」 possesses the power of 「You're Blue Now」, allowing its user to amplify the effects of gravity upon anything, so long as it can be said to represent somebody's soul. How this manifests may vary wildly depending on circumstance - it can, for instance, be used on a person's metaphorical "soul", such as their talent in art, craft or music, to physically drag the objects and/or substances associated with it to the ground, or to gradually reduce the target's skill in those arts over time; or it can be used on more literal soul representations such as somebody's Stand, either throwing them to the ground and possibly crushing them flat, or making encounters with others who possess similar representations of their soul (e.g. other Stand users) far more likely.
>>
>>43609181
「Meglovania」has「Get Dunked On」, yes?
>>
>>43609252
alright, that's way better than what i had in mind. i'd have gone with 「have a bad time」 or some variant of that, but i guess that'd be asking for a bad time myself. heh.

「MeGaLoVania」

Destructive Power: E
Speed: A
Range: B
Precision: A
Developmental Potential: B

「MeGaLoVania」 is bound to the user, but appears in the form of a brightly flashing blue-and-yellow right eye whilst it is in use.

「MeGaLoVania」 possesses the power of 「Get Dunked On」, allowing its user to alter the direction of gravity, accompanied by a brief spike in how strong said gravitational pull is. Whilst this effect isn't technically likely to be lethal to anybody in particular, hence its low Destructive Power, its effects most certainly can be, and never mind that its user has yet to look into its metaphorical uses to any great extent.
>>
>>43609524
Next stop 「Spear Of Justice」and「Battle against a True Hero」

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTy9v9a7Tmo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPCMJC1Ig6s
>>
>>43609524
What about 「Your Best Nightmare」?
>>
>>43610111
It has the ability to SAVE a point in time, and can then jump back to it a-la BtD, and it can essentially do this across multiple timelines.
>>
>>43609524
Oh, I fucked this up. I meant to write "allowing its user to alter the direction of gravity for any given object or living being in range", or possibly "within a given area of any size less than the Stand's range", not just "alter the direction of gravity". Which would presumably apply that effect to every being in the universe. Then again, reversing gravity across the entire universe could be a good final boss Stand power...
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 57

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.