[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Maiden White Quest: Smoldering Hearts #7
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 226
Thread images: 30
File: Smoldering Hearts.png (1 MB, 850x1200) Image search: [Google]
Smoldering Hearts.png
1 MB, 850x1200
Your relaxing stay at the island resort has taken a turn for the strange when some of your friends seem to have fallen under some kind of amorous spell that causes them to become obsessed with you. Well, even more than they already were. Normally you wouldn't mind, but you can spy a possible disaster on the horizon. You need to fix this, and fast.

> Archive: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Maiden%20White
> Twitter: https://twitter.com/questqyubey
> Ask: http://ask.fm/Qyubey
> Status: http://pastebin.com/K8mPEWD1

You are Makoto Kiryoka; a teenage boy with a penchant for getting into strange situations. You bear the power of the magical girl Maiden White against the wicked souls that seek to terrorise the innocent.
>>
>>43523436

Awakening to the sound of rolling waves and indistinct screaming voices, you briefly take a few moments to ease your pounding head and spit sand from your mouth. The world around you is rolling in your mind from the shock of being shot through a wall by a blast of searing heat. The bamboo walls of Cocoa's hut are in tatters, smoldering with embers from the force of the blow. You yourself can feel a heat upon your flesh - not like fire, but more akin to a sudden heatwave throughout your body. You struggle to your knees.

"Makoto!" You hear a distant voice cry out. Or at least, it feels distant. You can spy what appears to be Mai and Shun quickly approaching you. Shun hits the sand on her knees and slides into your side, immediately cradling you in her arms. Mai stand behind, looking concerned for you. Nice to see at least.

"Makoto, are you okay? Can you hear me?" Shun asks, frantic in a panic. You shoot her a pained smile and cough up some sand.

"Y-Yeah, I'm alright. Or I w-will be, once I can heal." You tell her, patting her on the back. She sighs in relief, and you hear a crackling from the hut. A few people scramble away from the hut as Cocoa emerges; barefoot, hair in a tangle, and utterly pissed off. She leers at you, emitting an intense aura of steam that shrivels the leaves underfoot and threatens to melt the sand. Well, at least you know where all that glass came from...

"Agh, great, she's like this again." Mai grumbles, cautiously taking out her phone. "Makoto, you might need to transform for this. Unless you have a better way to deal with her?" She asks, glancing back at you. She blushes slightly and then glances forward. "And, uh, y-you might want to fix your clothes..."

You blink and look down at your clothes, smoldering with cinders, and blush, covering your groin with a hand. Well... at least you're not 'almost naked' anymore.

> I'll handle her alone.
> Mai, Shun, transform and back me up.
> Let's flee for now.
> I want to talk to her.
>>
>>43523462
> I'll handle her alone.
>>
>>43523462
> Let's flee for now.

Don't fight hungover people! Just let em rest & drink water!
>>
>>43523462
> Mai, Shun, transform and back me up.
>>
>>43523462
>> I'll handle her alone.
Let's go full-on eldritch horror. VOID POWERS! WAKE UP!
>>
>>43523462
>Mai, Shun, transform and back me up.

germanfag reporting in. Kinda early today, Qyubey, it isn't even midnight for me. Not that I'm complaining though
>>
>>43523462
>> Let's flee for now.
I kinda think we did go a little to far. I mean, all she did was make people want to sex us. That happens all the time. No need to anger the hungover

Also, dude it's like 7 on a Sunday morning. I don't understand how you can have the brainpower to write QB
>>
>>43523650
> It's fine. I got up at 6 and did exercise for an hour. I'm pretty jazzed. Five hours of sleep is fiiine.
>>
>>43523462
>Transform, make it very obvious you're healing yourself
>I want to talk to her

Seriously, Cocoa's motivations are she's hung over. There's an easy answer here if she's willing to take it
>>
>>43523462
>Let's flee for now.
We can come back in a few hours when she's not quite so hungover. We can have some fun shenanigans trying (and probably failing) to hide from everyone in the meantime.
>>
>>43523462
>Let's flee for now.
>>
>>43523462
>Retreat for now and come back later.

She's not going berserk, but she's hung over and just wants to recover in fucking peace and quiet. Having suffered from my fair share of hangovers, I'd say we leave her alone
>>
>>43523487
>>43523493
>>43523510
>>43523526
>>43523640
>>43523650
>>43523727
>>43523774

As much as Cocoa seems ready to fight, you know the reason she's really like this is just personal aggravation. True, she probably shouldn't have drunk herself into a stupor to begin with, but you can't change the cause of this; only deal with the consequences. She shakes her head and stumbles forward, eyeing the sun with a disgusted glare. The air around her seems to swirl and ripple in sheer heat, causing the sand to shimmer. The thought strikes you that you could probably heal her of her hangover- but that would require getting very close to the angry, fiery, love magic lady.

You swipe a hand over your leg as your form erupts with light, shifting into the form of Maiden White in order to heal yourself (and give yourself some clothes~). A wave of relief passes through you as your body starts to rejuvenate itself, and soon you're back on your feet. Shun steadies you.

"Take it easy." She mutters, arm around you carefully. You nod back and glance up at Cocoa. Mai is beside you.

"So... what now?" Mai whispers, eyeing Cocoa nervously.

"I think running would be good." You grunt back. Mai's eyes dart back and forth for a second, before she nods.

"Alright..." Cocoa shouts, stumbling forward, "I'm giving you bastards to the count of three to get the hell offa my beach!" She shouts, casting her arm around wildly. "An' if you ain't gone, then I'm gonna... Eh?" She looks back up, only to find the three of you have already scattered and run off down the beach. Cocoa cocks her head back, annoyed, and growls.

"YA' TWERPS!" She cries out, hurling a bottle after your group, ineffectually. "Fuggin'... teenage pricks." She grumbles, stumbling back to her hut with a hand on her head.

-----=====-----

The three of you make it safely back to the resort, down the beach. You stop by a small gazebo to take a breath and pause for the moment.

[1/2]
>>
>>43524325
Boring! We are a goddamn, void-powered, eldritch horror! We could've taken her.
>>
>>43524325

"Haa~ haa~ okay, so, Cocoa might be a null option for now. We'll have to talk to her later." You summarize, clapping your hands together. "Right now... I'll have to deal with all my... ehem, 'suitors'." You say, giving finger-quotes. Mai nods.

"It'll be okay." Mai advises, giving you a strained smiled. "Cocoa can get pretty scary but she's really a nice girl. I'm sure once she sobers up, she'll find you right away and apologise for what she did. Though... she'll probably try to buy you drinks to make up for it." Mai sighs. "Anyway, I think it might be a good idea to try and figure out exactly what causes people to- Ah!" She exclaims, shooting a hand down to her pocket, where a phone is vibrating. She grumbles at the screen, flicking a long, manicured finger over it.

"Son of a... M-Makoto, I really hate to do this, but the director is paging me." Mai grumbles, clutching her phone. "He's... really pissed off." She sighs.

> Go, I'll be fine with Shun.
> Please, I need your help.

Shun runs her hand over your back, giving it a much-needed massage after all the action today. Her hands are firm and steady, kneading your aching muscles.

"Ohh, that feels a lot better." You sigh, hanging your head forward as she works. Shun smiles and hugs you closer.

"Hehe, you looked like you needed it." She giggles. As much as she's right, you're worried about her. All of your friends seem to be falling prey to this, and you have no idea why. Of them, Shizuko seems to be unaffected - so you try and think of what you did differently with her. The answer, sadly, seems to be that you did nothing with her. But even if it was just close skinship, Shun should already be affected- and that wouldn't explain Umeki.

You just wish you knew what was happening.

> Shun, you should stay away. For my sake.
> Let's try and remain non-affectionate for a while. That might work.
> Cuddle Shun back.
> How about we lie on the beach?
>> I'll let you rub sunscreen on my female body~
>>
>>43524436
Imagine a small group of loud teenaged girlythings waking you up in the middle of one hell of a hangover.

>>43524446

> Cuddle Shun back.
>> How about we lie on the beach?
>>> I'll let you rub sunscreen on my female body~
>>
>>43524446
> Cuddle Shun back.
>>
>>43524458
I've never had a hangover. Literally impossible for me.
>>
>>43524446
>Go, I'll be fine with Shun.
> Cuddle Shun back.
>>43524436
There is no actual reason to fight her over this. We can enjoy some more time with our harem.
>>
>>43524446
> Cuddle Shun back.
>>
>>43524474
You simply haven't had enough booze with an insufficient amount of water to remain hydrated!
>>
>>43524446
>Go, I'll be fine with Shun.
> Cuddle Shun back.
>>
>>43524475
The problem is that it isn't limited to our harem.

>>43524502
I've drunken myself comatose in the past.
>>
>>43524446
>> Go, I'll be fine with Shun.

> Cuddle Shun back.
>>
>>43524446

> Cuddle Shun back

Get some Shun time in, she didn't get so much lately
>>
>>43524446

> Cuddle Shun back.
> I'll let you rub sunscreen on my female body~

When was our last lesbian encounter?
>>
>>43524458
>>43524467
>>43524475
>>43524477
>>43524511
>>43524524
>>43524689
>>43524748

Mai really seems to be struggling over this; between her job and helping you. You smile back and decide to make her life just a little bit easier.

"It's alright, Go; I'll be fine with Shun." You say, waving at her. She pauses.

"A-Are you sure?"

"Yes!" You say to her, making sure to be clear. "Take care of your video. I know it means a lot to you."

"It does..." She replies, giving a genuine smile for the first time in a while before turning and running off the beach.

"OH! AND ASK HIM IF I CAN BE IN IT!" You call out after her. Something unintelligible, but angry, comes back from Mai.

---===---

Despite your worries, you've never been the kind of person to pass up something good just because of potential misgivings or danger. Right now, Shun is enjoying tending to you - and you're enjoying her. If she hasn't been affected yet, maybe she's immune or something? The thought fills you with determination, and you cuddle her back affectionately.

"How about we go lie on the beach?" You ask, gesturing to the waves. "I need some R&R."

"You're not worried about a crazy lover finding us?" Shun asks, tilting her head.

"I am. but we'll just go a bit further down the beach. Come on, I'll let you rub sunscreen on my female body~" You offer, winking at her. You can almost see the blood rush to her cheeks.

"Iye- Ahem," she coughs, "I have some, so sure!" She says, giving a smile from ear to ear. The two of you head over to where Shun left her gear before exercising. You focus and shift your dress into a more beach-friendly form. Stockings with sand aren't that comfortable here. It ends up forming a kind of one-piece, mermaid swimsuit with beautiful white ruffles at the sides, like the hem of the dress. It certainly looks cute to you.

Shun seems ready to start with you.

> Lie on your front.
> Stretch out on your back.
> Rub cream on her first.
> Ask for guy-Shun.
>>
>>43524822
> Ask for guy-Shun.
> Ask for a different kind of 'sunscreen'
>>
>>43524822
>> Lie on your front.
>>
>>43524822
> Ask for guy-Shun.
>>
>>43524822
> Lie on your front.
> Ask for guy-Shun.
>>
>>43524822
> Lie on your front.
>>
>>43524822
> Lie on your front.
> Ask for guy-Shun.
>>
>>43524822
>Lie on your front.
>>
>If she hasn't been affected yet, maybe she's immune or something?
Or maybe it's just that there is no difference.
>>43524822
>Lie on your back
>tell her she can put her guy on if she wants to experiment.
>>
>>43524822
>>
>>43524822
> Lie on your front.

And I hope that Shun insists on making lesbian love to us cause that what she does best
>>
>>43524852
>>43524892
>>43524893
>>43524899
>>43524936
>>43524938
>>43524986
>>43524993
>>43525017
>>43525028

> Lie on your front.
> Ask if she wants to be a guy.

Writing
>>
>>43524993
>Or maybe it's just that there is no difference.

Of course! If this spell gave everyone maximum affinity points for Makoto then it must not work on Shun and Shizuko because we already have max affinity points with them.
>>
>>43525081
>Shizuko
>maximum affinity points
>>
>>43525114
She has a very low upper limit due to her anti social behaviour.
>>
>>43523462
Lets run away for now
>>
>>43525232
Anon, you're like, waaay late.
>>
>>43525072

NSFW: http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2534893

You quietly unzip the back of your swimsuit and tug it down a bit to just over your rear, exposing your chest to the air. Again. The wind from the ocean is chilly but the sun feel surprisingly good. Your string bikini might have literally burnt away but you can't deny how great the sun feels on bare skin. The only part of this you find irritating is that not everyone you love can be out here too, in their bikinis as well. Even Saito!

Especially Saito.

"Alrighty!" Shun exclaims, rubbing her hands together. You turn around to face her. "Lie down Makoto, and I'll... I'll..." She says, trailing off as she stares at your bare chest. She keeps her face static for a second, but slowly it starts to curl into a perverted grin.

"What are you looking at?" You ask with a raised eyebrow, making no effort to cover your breasts. She looks up to your face for a second and grins. The next second, she wraps her arms around you and raises you up, burying her face in your chest.

"The best boobs in the wooorld~!" She exclaims, swinging you back and forth. Her voice is muffled through your body, but you laugh along with her before you both settle down.

"You know if you wanted to," you say, arranging a towel underneath yourself, "you could be a guy for this. I know you want to experiment with it."

"Y-Yeah..." Shun admits, looking sheepish. "I think it'd be kinda fun to try going out with you like that. Dicks are weird- especially when they're on you."

"Hey!"

"Not 'you' you," she giggles to herself, "although... Uh, yeah, I wanna experiment but don't think that means I wanna be one, Makoto. I like being a girl. And hot. A hot girl. I like it when you're a hot girl too~" She says, winking at you. You roll your eyes and lie on your belly.

[1/2]
>>
>>43525455

"Also Saito, he's good as a hot girl too. Everyone- hot girls."

"Try asking Cinnamon sometime." You suggest, closing your eyes. "She can transform other people."

"...Hehehe~" Shun chuckles sinister. Maybe that was a bad idea...

Pretty soon, you start to feel Shun's moistened hands glide over your body. You mumble in delight as she spreads the sunscreen all over your body. She certainly leaves no area to chance; making sure to slide her hands both in and around your swimsuit. Her fingers linger over your buttocks and coil around the leg, making sure to avoid the groi for some reason. Still, it feels amazing to have her caressing you like this. Short, however, you realise she left the best for last and brushes her hands around your pelvis.

"Mmn!" You involuntarily mumble, surprised by her actions. You can't see her face, but you can hear her incessent giggling as she works on your lower half. At first it's just a few fingers around your rear and groin, but pretty soon you feel a moist tongue back there.

> H-Hey, keep it clean.
> Calm down girl.
> Lie still (as best you can)
> Raise your backside. For easier access~
>>
>>43525508
>>
>>43525508
>>
>>43525455
>Your string bikini might have literally burnt away
RIP String Bikini. Too sexy for this world.

>>43525508
>>
>>43525508
>>
>>43525508
>Raise your backside for easier access~
>>
>>43525508
Why can't I live in a world where everyone is hot girls
>>
>>43525508
>H-Hey, get it clean~
>>
>>43525508
>>
>>43525508
>Raise your backside. For easier access~
>>
>>43525508
>> Raise your backside. For easier access~
so the next step from string bikini is crotchless bikini right?
Yui has us "covered" right?
>>
>>43525728
Of course~
>>
>>43525728
I like how you think, anon.
>>
>>43525508
> calm down girl
>> little more fore play first

We still planning flat chest girl in trunks trolling?
>>
>>43526161
Eh, it's too late now.
>>
File: 1400939229972.jpg (54 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
1400939229972.jpg
54 KB, 500x250
>>43525527
>>43525531
>>43525532
>>43525538
>>43525579
>>43525584
>>43525590
>>43525636
>>43525671
>>43525728

NSFW: http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=399751

You decide to oblige Shun's eagerness and raise your backside up, slowly positioning your legs to either side. You don't even have to open your eyes to know the feeling her quickly tugging the rest of your one-piece down your legs, exposing the rest of your body. Shun buries her face on your crotch. You can feel her breath on your legs, and her fingers at your snatch. They slide up and down, delicately, sending shivers of pleasure up your arched body. Geez, this feels like doggy-style, with your ass in the air and your chest to the ground. Shun might not have a penis to complete the act, but her finger is more than adequate, as you soon realize as it enters you.

"Ngh!" You squeak as she starts to finger you. She merely probes at first, but once her hand is lubricated enough, she starts to stimulate you deeper. Your hips rock back and forth as your head rolls on the towel beneath you, unable to sit still from the motion you are feeling. Her finger curls, and you shudder as a small orgasm rocks your body.

"How does that feel?" She asks, sliding her other hand over your lubricated back,

"G-Good~" You reply, breathlessly.

"Hm? Didn't hear." Shun remarks. You furrow your brow.

"G-Good!" You reply, louder this time. Shun cleans her ear with a pinkie on her free hand.

"Coulda sworn I hear something. Guess this ain't doin' much for you." She laments, slowly retracting her finger. Your eyes shoot open and you clutch at the blanket, twisting your head around at her.

"It's good! It's good! Shun, I swear, it's so good!" You quickly shriek at her, panting as you feel the pleasure ebbing. Shun has nothing but a shitty grin for you. You leer at her and pout, planting your face in the towel.

"Well, then this should be even better." Shun remarks, then inserts a second finger.

[1/2]
>>
File: 1443896496093.jpg (90 KB, 516x664) Image search: [Google]
1443896496093.jpg
90 KB, 516x664
>>43526161
>>43526178
> It is never too late to gender troll people.

>>43526260

"Aiugh!?" You squeak as she widens your insides. One was more than stimulating enough, but two is pushing it. Literally! You can feel a mix of pain and pleasure as you struggle to deal with both of her long, strong fingers probing your insides. Your legs shake and you bite your lip as the feeling reaches a tipping point that you can't hold. You moan loudly as your body collapses, twitching and curling.

"Hehe, there's my girl~" Shun giggles, sliding her sweat-drenched breasts over you as she climbs over you, embracing you in a hug. Your delirious smile as just fodder for her now. The two of you lie there for a while, recovering and enjoying the beach. Eventually Shun slides off you, letting the both of you sunbathe properly. You affix your bikini and enjoy it. She seemed to be fine, but with your pasty complexion and lack of experience with beaches, you end up getting a bit burnt on your front.

Dammit, maybe you should have done both sides before letting Shun go to town on you. You sigh and sit up, looking out over the ocean. Judging by the sun, it'll be dark soon; maybe Cocoa has calmed down by now? You look over at Shun, resting beside you happily. You smile and slide a hand over her, trying to jostle her awake. Your hand 'slips' however, and you end up feeling her soft breasts pretty soon. You enjoy the feeling... until you feel a strange heat from her. Around about the left side of her chest, on the breast, is an usually strong place of body heat. Weird, the rest of her feels fine. Maybe it's weird sunburn?

> Wake her up.
> Go see Cocoa alone.
> Go find Mai.
> See if people have calmed down.
>>
>>43526284
>See if people have calmed down.
>>
>>43526284
> See if people have calmed down.
>>
>>43526178
Not really. We can still pull it out (heh) when we do something where all magical harem members are the opposite gender
>>
>>43526284
>> Wake her up.
>>
>>43526284
> Wake her up.
>>
>>43526284
> Wake her up.
>>
>>43526284
>Wake her up

Don't tell me her heart is LITERALLY burning up?!
>>
>>43526284
> Wake her up.
>>
>>43526284
> Wake her up.
>>"Round 2?"
>>
>>43526284
>Wake her up - with a kiss on her lips (the lower ones)
>>
>>43526284
> Wake her up.
Shun you're so hot right now!
>>
>>43526284
> soul probe
>>
File: tumblr_inline_nlhtu8V2xt1sbpr4a.gif (246 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nlhtu8V2xt1sbpr4a.gif
246 KB, 400x225
>>43526297
>>43526307
>>43526316
>>43526322
>>43526323
>>43526343
>>43526379
>>43526388
>>43526418
>>43526425
>>43526497

Getting slightly concerned, you jostle Shun awake harder. She resists, rolling around until she lies flat on her back. You growl and leer at her, trying to think of something else. Your eyes droop to her lower half; at her loose boyshorts. With a sly grin, you gingerly unzip the flip and pull then down slightly, displacing the bikini bottom inside. You lower your mouth to her crotch and lick tenderly at her groin. her neck immediately twitches up and she winces. She almost knees you in the stomach, but you avoid it and continue to 'awaken' her. Your tongue slides in and around, paying close attention to her clitorus.

"Mak... Mak..." She can barely even finish your name from this, and you hear a strained cry from gritted teeth as she goes bow-legged, and slumps down on the towel.

"Ha~ ha~ morning honey." Shun gasps, giving you a smile. You wipe your mouth and wink.

"Not even close, but it's good that you're up."

"Hehe, I'd be up if I were a guy." She comments, repositioning herself to sit upwards. "What's wrong? You look worried."

"Shun, you're..." You think of a way to describe it. "Shun, you're really hot." You say. She blinks.

"Aww, hehe, thanks." She giggles, rubbing her knees together.

"No, no, like REALLY hot." You say, but she just keeps smiling. "Agh, here!" You say, cupping her boob. "Right here! Can't you feel how hot this is?"

"...Y-You really like girl-on-girl, huh?" Shun comments, alarmed by your comments. "Makoto, are you falling in lesbians we me~?" She asks, lovingly running a hand over your cheek; her other hand cradling you by the hips.

> Yes, but that's besides the point.
> NO! You're hot, Shun! I can't believe how hot you are.
>> I'm not hot at all, but you're just burning up!
> HEAT.
> Give up, go see Cocoa.
> Scan her soul.
>>
>>43526707
> Scan her soul.

!!SCIENCE!! time~
>>
>>43526707
>> NO! You're hot, Shun! I can't believe how hot you are.
> HEAT.
> Scan her soul.
>>
>>43526707
> Scan her soul.
>>
>>43526707
> Scan her soul.
>>
>>43526707
>Yes, but that's besides the point.
>>
>>43526707
>>
>>43526707

> HEAT.
> scan soul
>>
>>43526707
>Scan her soul

Damn, let's hope Cocoa's Burning Heart does not literally burn out their hearts...
>>
>>43526707
>Yes, but that's besides the point.
> HEAT.
>>
>>43526707
> HEAT.
> Scan her soul.
>>
>>43526727
>>43526733
>>43526741
>>43526757
>>43526782
>>43526807
>>43526826
>>43526833

"Yes," you sigh, letting her hold your head in her hand, "but that's besides the point."

"I love you too, Makoto!" Shun exclaims, hugging you close to her. It's not actually that distinct, but you can definitely feel the heat from her. "If I have a lesbian bride, I hope it's you."

"Getting off track, Shun. Not that I wouldn't wear a wedding dress for you." You admit. "Can you hold still for a minute?"

"Uh, sure." She says. doing as you say. You extend your powers and connect to Shun's soul. Her bat is nearby on the ground, so she resonates easily with you, and you soon peer into the depths of her soul. As per your expectation, you can see a change. Aside from just the little pieces of emotional debris scattered around, you can see a shifting, transparent glyph. It's.. not a structure, or at least not in the way that you've seen them before. This literally looks like a magic spell. You retract your hand and sigh.

"I thought so..." You sigh, hanging your head. "Shun, there's a spell in your soul. I think you were afflicted."

"By the love bug?" Shun asks, tilting her head. "But... I don't feel too different. I mean, I do wanna have sex with you, but I always feel like that." She admits, shrugging.

"Shizuko said Hiroko was fine until she woke up, so my theory is that it takes some time to work." You explain, biting your nail.

"What about Mai?" She asks.

"I'm not sure. Maybe it's because Mai and I have such a rivalry that it doesn't work properly." You groan, holding your head. Shun looks over you with concern.

"...Well, until it does kick in, I wanna help." She says to you. "I doubt you'd be able to outrun a crazy me." She chuckles nervously. That does sound terrifying.

> Thanks, I need the help.
> Can you go be safe? I don't want you to suddenly jump me.
>>
>>43527138
>> Thanks, I need the help.
>>
>>43527138
> Can you go be safe? I don't want you to suddenly jump me.
>>I-I mean, I do. But not like this.
>>
>>43527138
>>
>>43527138
>>
>>43527138
>>
>>43527138
>Thanks, I need the help.
>>
>>43527138
>Can you go be safe? I don't want you to suddenly jump me.
ONE AT A TIME FELLAS
>>
>>43527138
>>
>>43527156
>>43527166
>>43527172
>>43527185
>>43527202
>>43527228
>>43527265
>>43527479

"Heh, thanks Shun." You tell her.

"I swear, man. First sign of trouble from me, I'm bolting." She assures you, raising a hand to her chest.

"You mean if you find me overly attractive?" You ask, cocking your hips.

"Ye-" Shun begins to say, then pauses. "...Shit." She grumbles, crossing her arms.

"It's okay. I'll let you know. Now," you say, slowly rising to your feet, "let's go get some answers."

---===---

Back at Cocoa's hut, the place is a little more agreeable. The sun is going down, which makes the tiki torches around the place a bit more agreeable. Her hut still seems partially demolished, and most of the bodies lying around have woken up and cleared out. Cocoa is sitting in the centre of her -now partially outdoor- room, nursing a drink with alka-seltzer. She notices you approach and stands up, only to groan and sit back down.

"Agh..." She mumbles, holding her head.

"A-Are you okay, Cocoa?" You ask, hesitantly approaching. She nods and waves you closer.

"Yeah... yeah, I'm good." She sighs, tapping her drink on the table. You and Shun enter through the giant hole in the wall and take a seat next to her. She looks up with a morose face.

"I'm... really sorry about this morning. I got absolutely plastered and my head is still throbbing." She groans, holding her drink to her head. "Usually I only throw guys through walls if they're gettin' too handsy... and I've had a few." She admits, nodding slightly.

> That's still not an apology.
> It's okay. Sorry about your wall.
> I need you to remove that spell you gave me.
> How are you feeling?
> What exactly did you put on me?
> Can you explain that heat?
> Everyone wants to have sex with me.
>>
>>43527575
>>
>>43527575
> How are you feeling?
>>
>>43527575
>>
>>43527575
>Can you explain that heat?
Please don't remove the spell.
>>
>>43527575
> How are you feeling?
We just need more info, not remove it...
>>
>>43527575
> I need you to remove that spell you gave me.
>>
>>43527575
>>
>>43527575
> It's okay.
> How are you feeling?
>>
>>43527575
> want to see if I can fix the hangover?
>>
>>43527575
>How are you feeling?
>>
File: d6872e57bcf896a939726e6e0155ebda.png (769 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
d6872e57bcf896a939726e6e0155ebda.png
769 KB, 1000x1000
>>43527594
>>43527601
>>43527604
>>43527611
>>43527636
>>43527646
>>43527665
>>43527674
>>43527678

You nod to her, accepting the explanation. You want to get pleasantries out of the way as soon as possible. If everyone wanted to jump your bones today, there's no telling what they could want to do tomorrow.

"Cocoa, I need you to listen very closely to my next few questions." You tell her firmly. She nods, squinting in pain.

"I'll try, but I dunno how my head is right now..." She sighs, tilting her glass.

"I can take care of that." You say, walking around to her. You slap a hand on her shoulder and share your energy, sending a healing pulse through the both of you. She blinks and looks around.

"...Okay, woah. What was that?" She asks, putting the glass down slowly. You seat yourself back on your chair.

"I'm a magical girl too, remember? I have healing powers."

"No shit?" She asks, smirking at you. "Instant-hangover cure? Goddamn, I have GOT to take you out now. Can be my private little nursemaid." She suggests, smiling happily again. She looks just like when she met you in the bar again- good!

"Maybe later. Cocoa, I need to know exactly what you did to me the first time we met. The 'spell' you gave me?" You ask. She thinks to herself.

"Mmn, Smoldering Heart." She replies, nodding. "It's a good one- stirs the hearts and minds of those you hold close and dear," she explains, gesturing with her hands, "and, of course, your lovers will return those feelings two-fold." She chuckles to herself, throwing the liquid in her shot glass out onto the sand.

"L... Literally?"

"Mm, magic's pretty literal." She replies, looking through her own bar. Thankfully, she doesn't start drinking again, and just opts for water. "Don't worry, Makoto, it ain't permanent. Couple days, it'll wear out."

"I was thinking more of a removal." You reply. She raises an eyebrow and scoffs.

[1/2]
>>
>>43528146
>feelings two-fold
oh god, it's just going to get worse.
>>
File: 2HcoFpl.gif (216 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
2HcoFpl.gif
216 KB, 320x240
>>43528146

"Huh... well, you'd be the first to raise a complaint. What's wrong?"

"Everyone wants to have sex with me." You reply. She tilts her head, unimpressed.

"That's the POINT." Cocoa sighs. "Anyone you thought about sexually, the spell inside you transmits to them. Within a reasonable distance, I guess."

"Thoughts?" You reply. That would make some sense- it even explains Umeki. Damn that plug tail!

"Wait, you didn't think about me sexually?" Shun looks offended.

"Don't take it personally, honey. My spells aren't exactly perfect. Things..." she gestures her hands in erratic circles, "go awry, sometimes."

"Well I'm afraid they've gone VERY awry. It's affecting people, but it's making them crazy! I can't deal with a dozen people trying to have sex with me!" You exclaim, standing up. Cocoa blinks.

"...You know, there is a solution to your problem; group-"

"No." You reply bluntly.

"Haa~ you kids." She sighs, shaking her head.

"Okay, don't get me wrong. That's not what I'm against." You assure her. "But I like affection within reason. People don't seem to be themselves around me, their chests are getting really warm, I had to run around with a string bikini on-"

"Wait, what was that?" Cocoa asks, pointing at you.

"Ugh, it was this tiny string thing. I thought it would be like kinky, and I guess it was, but-"

"Agh, no." She replies, waving. "The heat thing?" You nod and gesture to Shun's chest. Cocoa leans over and cups her chest and breast, feeling the temperature. Shun blushes a bit at being felt up by a busty, older woman.

"That's... not good." She mutters, sitting back down.

"What is?" You ask.

"Her heart's putting off heat- and a lot of it. I can do the same thing- affecting hearts; it's kinda my thang~" She shrugs, admitting it. "But if this gets as hot as I can..." She pauses.

"W-What?"

"...it'd melt right out of your chest." She mutters, gesturing the action.

> That'd be bad. VERY BAD.
> Y-You're kidding.
> FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT
>>
>>43528235
>> FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT
> FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT
FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT
>>
>>43528235
> That'd be bad. VERY BAD.
> FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT
>>
>>43528235
> FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT

PANIC!
>>
>>43528235
> Y-You're kidding.
> FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT
>>
>>43528235

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT
>>
>>43528235
>FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT
>>
>>43528235
>> FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT
>> FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT
>> FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT
>Panic
>>
>>43528235
I feel we missed explaining that twofold for us could quickly enter "death by snu snu" territory
>>
>Makoto's lewdness is so burning that lesser mortals will have their hearts burned out by the sheer magnitude of it.
Damn.
>>
>>43528371
>glances over the pastebin again
It does look like the chances of death from overexertion is going to hit 1:1 very soon if we don't get this sorted out quickly.
>>
>>43528235
> FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT
> Imagine perverted things about Shizuko and check up afterwards
>>
>>43528685
Seconding. Don't want her feeling left out after everyone is back to normal.
>>
>>43528291
>>43528304
>>43528323
>>43528332
>>43528335
>>43528350
>>43528351

You slam your hands on the table.

"FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT-" You repeat over and over again at a very-wide eyed Cocoa. Shun looks on in relative horror and concern, a hand at her chest.

"FIX IT FIX IT FIX I-Mrf!" You grunt as Cocoa snaps your lips shut between her fingers, leering at you.

"Alright, just calm down. That's worst case-scenario, AND it would take a while to even get to that point- if that point would ever occur (which I doubt). Your friends just got a little heartburn at the moment, that's all." She assures you, calmly lowering you back down to your seat. Your heart is still beating like a drum, but you do what you can to calm down.

"R-Right, okay, hoo... t-two-fold affection?" You ask her, your fingers nervously shivering. She nods, calmly.

"Yeah, a little bump." She says, winking happily. You take a breath. "Besides, once they get it out, the spell'll just fade anyhoo."

"Fade?" You ask. She nods.

"Mhm. Without magical energy to sustain it, the spell just burns itself out rather than getting more powerful. Kind of a lazy failsafe, but it works." She explains cockily.

"But," Shun interrupts, "what if magical girls are the subject?" She asks. "I mean, you have done this on magical girls before, right?" Cocoa blinks.

"...Not as such." Cocoa says, slowly. The two of you gulp as she runs it over in her head.

"B-Because as far as I can tell, even having sex with one of them with it didn't seem to dampen their spirits." You admit. "I-If anything... t-that made Yui even more amorous."

"...Cocoa?" Shun asks, watching the girl think.

"Okay. So, don't... quote me on this," she starts, carefully, "but because Makoto is a magical girl, the spell might be rejuvenating itself by leeching from his powers. Or maybe from each person's individual power." Cocoa admits. "And if it's doing that... the spell might be doubling down instead."

[1/2]
>>
>>43528919
It's easy. Just remove the focus like we did with Saito.
>>
File: lA8E2DU.gif (944 KB, 264x320) Image search: [Google]
lA8E2DU.gif
944 KB, 264x320
>>43528919

"You've gotta be kidding!" You say, slamming your hands on the table.

"Doubling... q-quadrupling... octupling..." She mutters, sheepishly.

"FIX-"

"OI!" Cocoa slaps a hand over your mouth. "Don't start that again. Okay- so your friends might grow so obsessed with you that they literally pound their hearts out of their chests- it's not a big deaaal!" She says, shrugging happily.

"WHAT!?" You ask, twitching. Cocoa smiles, and slaps you on the shoulder.

"I'll just remove the spell from you." She says, pointing a finger gun at you. "That way, the rest of the daughter spells will lose all power. Simple."

"That... could work." You admit, calming down. Cocoa cracks her knuckles and rolls her head around.

"Hehe, yeah, YEAH! Hokay- pucker up, sweetheart." She says, smirking. You barely have time to blink before she pulls your head in close to hers and starts making out with you. Shun's jaw drops at the spectacle. Cocoa holds on your mouth for a while, entwining her tongue with yours. You can't tell if this is part of how she casts spells, or if she's just fucking with you, but she spends a good few minutes robbing your mouth of its purity. Finally she releases her lips and takes a breath. You sit down and do the same, panting.

"S-So that's it?" You ask, looking up at her. Cocoa's eyes are wide, and she's sweating hard.

"Uhm," she gulps, "a-about that. I can't... c-can't quite seem to... do it." She admits, holding onto her knees.

"No..." You mutter, slamming your head on the table. "Let me guess... you're too weak from my purification?"

"Could be..." Cocoa admits, crossing her arms nervously.

> I-It's fine. ITS FINE. I'll cure myself. [Roll]
> DO IT AGAAAIN!
> W-What if I got f-far enough away? Would that work!?
> I don't wanna die by snu snu~
>> Or molten hearts. That too.
> WHY DID YOU DO THIS!?
>>
>>43528993
>> DO IT AGAAAIN!
And if that doesn't work
>>
>>43528993
>>
>>43528993
>> DO IT AGAAAIN!
> WHY DID YOU DO THIS!?
>>
>>43528993
>>
>>43528993
>I don't wanna die by snu snu~
>What if I remove my focus? Would it do anything?
>>
>>43528993
>>
>>43528993
>Could I just take off my focus?
>>
>>43528993
Seconding >>43529080
>>
>>43529016
>>43529023
>>43529036
>>43529040
>>43529063
>>43529077
>>43529080
>>43529118

Alright, 1d100 best of three.
>>
Rolled 99 (1d100)

>>43529138
>>
Rolled 56 (1d100)

>>43529138
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

>>43529138
I do hope the canceling will cause everyone to have to work it out of their system to end it.
>>
>>43529153
WOO
>>
File: SonIAmProud.jpg (24 KB, 358x400) Image search: [Google]
SonIAmProud.jpg
24 KB, 358x400
>>43529153
Good job!
>>
>>43529153
So what bonuses do we get?

Oh and almost forgot the ability name:
>Maiden's Healing Touch!
>>
>>43529153
Can we keep it as a toggle now? Or are we just purifying the fuck out of it and the bonded people.
>>
>>43529265
We steal Cocoa's power and turn it into an always on passive, but at a safe power level.
>>
>>43529322
Sounds perfect as well.
>>
>>43528993

>>
File: 4b8.gif (204 KB, 198x309) Image search: [Google]
4b8.gif
204 KB, 198x309
>>43529153
>>43529155
>>43529169
> That's a crit success. I can think of something good now...

>>43528993

"I-It's fine," you assure everyone present, raising your hands, "IT'S FINE!" You shout, clawing at your own head in a panic.

"Is it?" Shun asks.

"NO, IT'S NOT FUCKING FINE!!" You shout angrily, heaving breath, "I don't wanna die by snu snu~" You wail, slamming onto the table again. That poor table.

"T-There there, Makoto. We'll figure something out." Shun says, patting you on the back. "I know you won't let anything happen to us." She says, rubbing your arms with quivering hands. You can't stand to feel Shun's normally steady grip wavering like this.

"Dammit... dammit- what if I got really far away, would that work?" You ask Cocoa. She shrugs.

"It could, unless the spells are sapping energy from their hosts instead. Anyone without magic could be okay, but those with would probably try and hunt you down."

"And I imagine if I removed my own powers, we'd get the same?" You ask, hanging your head. Cocoa nods, but you already anticipated the answer.

"Alright- healing time" You pulse your power and try to clear it from your soul, but to no avail. You swear under your breath and repeat it again, surging more power.

"Can you remove it?" Shun asks. You strain your head, trying as hard as you can. But when you release, you can still feel it within you.

"Alright- ALRIGHT. You know what? SCREW IT!" You say, surging your hand with furious energy seconds before slamming it into yourself. It slams into nothing... and breaks it, letting fly with a sickening crack of noise as reality wavering under your panic. Both Shun and Cocoa jump back in shock as a tear in space-time renders itself in front of you. You strain and grunt, reaching into your soul with your powers, causing the air and land around you to ripple with tremors.

[1/2]
>>
>>43529683
We may be a little too powerful
>>
File: 1421520237065.jpg (9 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1421520237065.jpg
9 KB, 256x256
>>43529683

The hut shakes and the sand outside swirls as the waves crash onto the shore with greater and greater intensity. It feels like the world is shaking for a brief moment, before you pull your hand out. A trail of intricately tied glyphs follows through the rift, clutched within your fingers. They stretch and warp within their new reality, trailing back into the tear- a physical version of a metaphysical spell.

No, it doesn't make sense to you either.

"AAAIH!" The two scream as you clutch the metaphorical heart within your very literal fingers.

"...Woah, uh, okay." You mumble, staring down at it. It slightly shimmers and shifts in the light; completely 2-dimensional, but twisted into three by your actions. "Uhm... C-Cocoa?"

"Yeah?" Cocoa asks, slung over a chair from the combined shock and tremors.

"This is it?" You ask. She nods back to you.

"Y-Yeah, sort of. You mangled it quite a bit." She says, staring at it. "B-But that thing looks way more gnarly than anything I've ever made. What the hell did it do inside you?" She asks. You couldn't say. This is the spell- if you rip this out then everyone will be saved. Despite that, you hesitate. Cocoa seems convinced this thing is unique somehow; altered within you? Or maybe because of what you did just now? You could rip it out and smash it... but maybe...

"Could... could you change it like this?" You ask. "This is the 'mother' spell, right?"

"Like... re-write it? How so?" She asks.

"Well, first off, the no-melting thing. That's a big one. After that... I'm not against my heart affecting others. Could you leave that?" You suggest.

"Uh... maybe." She says, leering at it. "Leave an imprint on those you meet and care for, improving their lives? That kinda thing?" You nod back, and she considers it. "It's... feasible."

> Yeah, make the best of a bad situation. We can't be sure if I can do this again.
> J-Just get rid of the deadly parts first, please.
> No, it's too dangerous. *destroy it*
>>
>>43529764
> Yeah, make the best of a bad situation. We can't be sure if I can do this again.
>>
>>43529764
>>
>>43529764
>> Yeah, make the best of a bad situation. We can't be sure if I can do this again.
I kinda think Makoto is getting feedback because he loves himself.
>>
>>43529764
>> J-Just get rid of the deadly parts first, please.
>>
>>43529764
>>
>>43529764
>>
File: cirno sips.png (56 KB, 626x348) Image search: [Google]
cirno sips.png
56 KB, 626x348
>>43529764
This is gonna do weird things in the long run, isn't it?

Suggestion: after we do this, and if it still works, think perverted thoughts about Aoi's mom to see what'll happen.
>>
>>43529764
>>
>>43529764
>Yeah, make the best of a bad situation. We can't be sure if I can do this again.
I'm not opposed to the spell itself, but jesus christ does it need some safety limiters.
>>
>>43529951
Makoto will need to get a private changing room for PE.
>>
>>43529764
maybe time to find another garter.
>>
>>43529977
that's an awful thought: everyone makoto passingly thinks is cute suddenly think he's twice as cute
people he think are beautiful may start hitting on him
>>
>>43529764
>> Yeah, make the best of a bad situation. We can't be sure if I can do this again.
>>
>>43530071
I feel like we're going down the path of mildly evil by unforeseen consequences.

Despite that, I want to go down that path to see what happens.
>>
>>43530071
wait never mind I think I misunderstood the spell
>>
>>43529800
>>43529835
>>43529850
>>43529860
>>43529897
>>43529948
>>43529951
>>43529967
>>43529969
>>43529988
>>43530091

>>43530103
> This, in the wrong hands- OH BOY YEAH

"Yeah," you say, still staring at the gylphs, "make the best of a bad situation. We can't be sure if I can do this again, so why waste the opportunity."

"Because it might kill you?" Cocoa suggests, raising an eyebrow. "Or worse?"

"Uh, y-yeah... but I suppose if there's anyone who can act as a guinea pig, someone who can heal themselves it probably a good bet, right?" You say, shrugging. Cocoa clearly wants to argue that point, but she really can't fight it.

"Okay, but bear with me- I'm not used to working with... a REAL version of this thing." She says, swallowing. Gingerly, she raises a finger and lightly taps some of the more solid parts of the construction. It reacts to her touch, warping slightly. It looks like text floating in midair, but no less real. With the immediate danger over, everyone seems to calm themselves a bit. You sit at the table with Cocoa whilst Shun paces behind you two.

"It's not exactly... mangled." She comments. "Like... agh, I can't even describe it." She grumbles to herself.

"It's not that different to how it usually is then?" You ask Cocoa. "...So, you made this spell?"

"Sort of. Not 'this' one, this thing is... Uh, I learnt how to do it back when-" She pauses for a second, "Ahem, back when I was younger."

"Right..." You mutter, narrowing your eyes. "Did someone teach you to make spells?"

"Yeah, there was this one girl." Cocoa admits. "Kind of a bitch, very controlling, I thought she hated all of us. Weird thing was, she rarely missed anything; celebrations, anniversaries- you'd borrow food from her and she'd pay you back to the individual pellet. Too smart for her own good though..." Cocoa sighs. You haven't really asked about Cocoa's past before, but you have met one incredibly controlling woman in the past. Someone skilled with making structures.

[1/2]
>>
>>43529951
What if we think about Store clerk?

Silly captcha, a slurpy isn't ice cream
>>
>>43530499
Think about the human population as a whole~

I mean, it can draw power from void, right? However that would work...
>>
Is this the Mark of the Whorenado EX?
>>
>>43530499
She'd actually make an interesting test case. We'd learn about the spell's effects on people who are antagonistic towards us.
>>
>>43530454

"Uhm okay. It's, uh, done." She says, sitting back. "I changed how it affects people's hearts- you should be able to manually control it now." She explains.

"Seriously?" You ask. Cocoa shrugs.

"Ehh, it mostly did that stuff because I was lazy with it. You don't wanna be doing complex spellcasting when you're drunk off your ass, y'know?" She shrugs, weakly smiling. "Hopefully this won't... y'know, melt people anymore."

"Hopefully." You smile grimly.

"So can you... p-put it back in?" She asks, pointing at the hole in your chest/the universe. You promptly push it back in with a strained look. Once it passes through, the tear seals itself.

"That's the creepiest thing I've ever seen." Cocoa comments, shaking her head. "Does it hurt?"

"Not really." You say, slapping your chest. "But even if it did, I'm pretty good with dealing with pain from my holes." You say. The two of you stare at each other for a second before snickering.

"You little shit. I need a drink." She sighs, walking over to the bar. Shun quickly sits down next to you.

"So... I'm not gonna die?"

"We'll see." Cocoa says, opening a beer. She upturns it and chugs a bunch, sighing afterwards. "Makoto, don't think about melting people."

"Uh, sure."

"I can't say exactly how it should work, but you should be able to perform a lesser version of what I do- minus the heat." She explains. "As for how that works with your powers, I can't say."

"So long as no-one gets hurt, I'm fine with anything." You say with a smile. You spent a lot of time here; it's starting to reach night outside. Cocoa scratches her cheek.

"Your friends might still be affected though, so I'd take care if you head back. Might be best to stay here tonight." Cocoa offers, gesturing to the pillows thrown about.

> We'll sleep here.
> We'll head back.
> I want to test this first.
>> On Shun
>> On Cocoa.
>> On Storeclerk.
>>
>>43530454
So Cocoa is an escaped(?) Royal MG then, interesting.
>>
>>43530658
>> On Cocoa.

Revenge~

And then just for kicks

>> On Storeclerk.
>>
>>43530658
>> On Storeclerk.
>>
>>43530658
> We'll sleep here.
>> On Cocoa.
Feed her that Overwhelming Sempai Love
>>
>>43530658
>> On Storeclerk.
>> On Cocoa.
>>
>>43530658
>> On Shun
>> On Cocoa.
>>
>>43530658
>> We'll head back.
>> I want to test this first.
>>> On Storeclerk.
>>
>>43530658
>> On Cocoa.
>>
>>43530658
>I want to test this first
>>On Shun
>>On Cocoa
You've just become my awesome magical girl sempai! Notice me Cocoa sempai!
>>
>>43530658
>> We'll sleep here.
>> On the beach
>>
>>43530658
>> On Storeclerk.
It's just too tempting
>>
>>43530766
Ain't we the sempai here? Tore a hole in the universe and pulled out a magical spell in our heart.
>>
>>43530866
So we're Tamaki?
>>
>>43530866
We are a young meguca. The way Cocoa tells it she's been doing this for a damn long time. We didn't know about the specific weaving of spells or magic what she can do.

We just kinda brute force things.

Imagine, imagine the subtle talents our sempai can teach us.

Shun, watch her, watch her teach us. Watch closely, I'll bet you enjoy these lessons.
>>
File: oh my my.jpg (33 KB, 600x599) Image search: [Google]
oh my my.jpg
33 KB, 600x599
>>43530931
I am 100% for this.
>>
>>43530679
>>43530691
>>43530697
>>43530698
>>43530712
>>43530743
>>43530764
>>43530766
>>43530840
>>43530841

"I want to test this." You tell her. "Just to make sure of what you said."

"You don't believe me?" She growls at you, holding her beer limply.

"I j-just want to make sure." You say, waving your hands. She shrugs and nods, waving to you.

"Fair enough; fine, let's do a test. Think about someone, use your powers, try and make them feel something." Cocoa instructs. You sit on your knees and try to focus, letting your aura fly free. But who to alter? You've already hit most of your friends with this power, so maybe someone unaffiliated? Hm, what about that clerk from yesterday? You focus on her and focus on an emotion... but your mind quickly turns to dirty thoughts.

"Alright, that should work." You say, opening your eyes. "I tried it on the clerk I met yesterday. Should be able to see if I can cast a spell in someone new." You reason. Cocoa nods.

"Hm, congratulations." Cocoa says, winking. "You failed the test."

"Eh?" You ask, blinking.

"How are you supposed to confirm that it worked, if they ain't here!?" She asks, flicking your forehead. "Lil' shit." You rub your forehead and glare.

"Hrmm, well, Shun already has one, so... how about you, sensei?" You ask, grinning. She glances at you from the corner of her eye.

"Sensei? Heh, I dunno Makoto; I'm a bad teacher." She chuckles.

"Perfect- I'm a bad student!" You boast, hands on hips. Cocoa shakes her head.

"Haa~ fine, hit me wit' your best shot." She offers, standing limply for you. You close your eyes and repeat the process, focusing on Cocoa. You make her feel...

> Happy.
> Sad.
> Angry.
> Funny.
> Horny.
>>
>>43531043
> Horny.

Why is this even a question?
>>
>>43531043
> Happy.
> Horny.
You know what the mix is
>>
>>43531043
>Horny.
Duh.
>>
>>43531043
> Horny.

We can get a lesbian threesome going right now.
>>
>>43531043
> Horny.
>>
>>43531043
> funny
This means having her laugh for no apparent reason right?
>>
>>43531043
>horny
Messing with your mind, Sempai, don't you want to punish us for that?
>>
Store clerk's status will be FUN
>>
>>43531043
> Happy.
>>
>>43531058
> I thought perhaps Makoto might treat his teachers with an air of respect and dignit-

>>43531058
>>43531068
>>43531073
>>43531079
>>43531096
>>43531132

> ...Myep.

>>43531120
> Yes.

>>43531168

Well, onto writing. We'll be finishing up probably after this.
>>
>>43531216

You smirk as a tought crosses your mind. You could make her feel happy or sad, or even angry- if you wanted to revist her rage- but you want to see something else. You focus on making her amorously horny. With your powers pulsing, you open your eyes and expect to see Cocoa stumbling over her own libido. Instead, she's just staring at you. She takes a drink.

"...Heh, really?" Cocoa asks, smirking. "You think that's enough to get me horny?"

"I have no idea what you mean." You lie. "I was aiming for 'happy', Cocoa." You explain to her. You quickly feel her foot on your chest, kicking you to the ground. She stands over you, tipsy and smiling.

"Izzat a fact?" She asks, sinking down onto a pillow, still using you a footrest. "You're a bad lair, Makoto, and terrible at using my... p-powers." She says, starting to rub her legs together.

"Are you feeling it now?" You ask, thinking hard again. Cocoa twitches.

"N-No." She scoffs, taking another drink. You focus hard again, and she shudders, letting some liquid spill down her chin.

"How about now~? Do I succeed?" You ask her.

"Mrhh- S-Stop it, I c-can't handle...." She says, barely able to hold her drink anymore.

"Oh my, that looks intense. I'm sorry, are you going to punish me, sensei~?" You ask, smiling at her and lying down sensually. Shun is watching the two of you intently now. You spy Cocoa's forehead twitching.

"Lil' shit..." She grumbles, looking away.

> I'm sorry sensei. Please, teach me love.
> Don't hold back, let me have it~
> Let me make it up to you. *kiss her*
> Shun, sensei looks a little uncomfortable. Help me with her.
> Maybe I CAN still get people hot~
> Admit it! I'm a natural.
>>
>>43531563
>>
>>43531563
> Don't hold back, let me have it~
>>
>>43531563
>>
>>43531563
>>
>>43531563
>Don't hold back, let me have it~
>>
>>43531563
> shun help
We totally have succubus powers now
>>
>>43531563
> Let me make it up to you. *kiss her*
>>
>>43531563
>> Let me make it up to you. *kiss her*
>>
>>43531563
>>
>>43531563

Here comes the feedback loop
Anything done to Makoto needs to pushed into Cocoa
>>
>>43531770
Like make her feel the sensations we feel?
>>
File: 1445856661389.jpg (43 KB, 393x393) Image search: [Google]
1445856661389.jpg
43 KB, 393x393
>>43531588
>>43531606
>>43531607
>>43531630
>>43531636
>>43531684
>>43531727
>>43531737
>>43531742
>>43531770

NSFW: http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2602974

Watching Cocoa squirm is amazingly fun. She acted so amazingly aloof and cool around the both of you, but at the mercy of what are effectively her OWN powers, she's helpless to keep her own sexual lust down. You giggle to yourself, but Shun gulps. Your eyes drift over to her, noticing how tense she looks right now. Come to think of it, she blushed when Cocoa got close to her. Shun's a lot leaner than Cocoa, but it seems that's the kind of body that Shun really admires; large breasts, tanned skin, lean muscles... Maybe you can lend her a hand in getting closer?

"Shun," you call out to her, surprising her, "Sensei looks a little uncomfortable. Can you please... 'help' me with her?" You ask, winking. Shun almost blows a gasket but silently nods and crawls down to the pillow-covered floor along with you. Cocoa glares at the both of you, contorting her tense body to hold it all in.

"I'm n-not your damn s-sensei..." She mutters; her breath now hot and heavy,

"Hm? But you must be!" You exclaim, tenderly sliding your hand up her arm. "You're so smart and beautiful. I wish I were even half as amazing as you." You absolutely praise her. She shivers, closing her eyes.

"S-Stop..." She gasps, blushing heavily.

"Shun, you think Cocoa is lovely too, right?" You ask her.

"Yeah, definitely!" Shun says, taking the other side of her. "Your kind of body, it's my ideal! I don't even tan half as well as you. And your boobs-" Shun says, brushing her hand across one of her breasts.

"Aiiuh~!" Cocoa gasps, suddenly losing tension in her body. She shivers slightly and kneads her thighs together, dripping with sweat.

"Wow, one touch from Shun and she orgasms." You mumble as Shun cautiously removes her hand. Cocoa plants her hand over your face.

[1/2]
>>
>>43532315

NSFW: http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2817106

"Screw o-off..." She gasps, ineffectually pushing you. You instead extend your tongue and lick at her fingers. She watches you with wide eyes as you suck on her hands. She twitches as Shun starts to work as well; focusing her attention on Cocoa's ample chest. You pull your mouth away from her hand with an audible smack.

"Come on, Cocoa; this was your idea." You remind her. "I only want to learn from the best. I'm sorry, sensei. Please, teach me how to love~"

"Nngh," she grunts, trying to resist you, "...Haa~ oh, screw it." She sighs, turning her head to you. She leans into your body and plants her lips on yours, parting them and sliding her tongue into your mouth. Even despite her state, she still has magnificent skill with her mouth, and it puts you to shame. Her hand slides up your tight, swimsuit-clad body, making you shiver in delight. She pins you to the floor, absolutely ruining your mouth and feeling you up. A slight tug of your swimsuit pulls at your vagina, and you squeak in delight as she kneads it in further with her hand, tickling you. You twitch twice as the feeling overwhelms you.

"There..." She heaves, "you get all that?" She asks. You attempt to nod back, still feeling her tongue in your mouth. "Right, right... now- you."

"M-Me?" Shun asks, as Cocoa turns on her.

"Mm, yeah. I wanna taste those abs."

"W-Wahh!" You hear their bodies hit the floor, along with a lot of squeaking and wet noises as Shun convulses beneath her. So... you can make people horny with a thought now- that's fun. You thought control over the void was intense, but it just keeps growing. Exactly, how far will your powers even go?

"You like these, huh? Well have a mouthful, baby~"

"Mnnh-AAIH! Ahh~ Ahhn- mmfl!" Shun moans beside you, buried under Cocoa's cleavage. Thoughts for another day, perhaps.

"Sensei, I'm ready for another lesson~"

--- END OF SESSION ---
>>
>>43532490
Hehe, awesome.

My only regret is that this removes new possible powers from maiden Black, while still giving her more powers.
>>
>>43532539

What if we're slowly becoming Maiden Black with all these new powers and we don't even know it?
>>
>>43532490
Ah, lucky Makoto he can force everyone to always finish together
>>
>>43532573
Shadowruns, anon. That's a big one.

I love the idea.
>>
>>43532657
That's the thing about corruption. You don't know it's there until it's too late.
>>
>>43532490

Apologies for the delay. Had a lot to update.

> Status: http://pastebin.com/VX56kt3e
> Twitter: https://twitter.com/questqyubey
> Ask: http://ask.fm/Qyubey

Makoto should have tried this method of dealing with his teachers AGES ago. Might have gotten better marks.

Well this was... honestly a bit anti-climactic. I had this planned for a big, huge terror and threat- that you bastards resolved by crit rolling. Not everything is fixed; there's still some big potential issues with the Hearts, but you managed to head off one of the biggest threats here and turned it into a strength. I'm fine with it because the potential power that Makoto has by being Empathic is very enticing.

Thank you all for attending, was a lot of fun. Next session is midweek, on Wednesday EST.

Also, I actually made a typo here >>43528146: the spell is called Burning Heart, not smoldering. Structures and spells are actually the same thing- just different names for the same thing.
>>
File: happy chiyo.gif (2 MB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
happy chiyo.gif
2 MB, 500x600
>>43533425
Thanks for running, Qyubey!
>>
>>43533425
Oh, they have started to make their own Makoto. I expected Hiroko to be the most lewd of the lot due to not being sated by Makoto like the rest.
>>
>>43533518
That is one smooth gif.

>>43533555
The spell works mainly in proximity, but given enough time they'll get more desperate.

Yui just likes to have a project.
>>
>>43533425
Oh shit, what are the kids up to? And we need to find saito ASAP.
>>
File: tsuruya bwahaha.png (72 KB, 698x658) Image search: [Google]
tsuruya bwahaha.png
72 KB, 698x658
>>43533425
>Checks pastebin
>We now have an actual power of heart

So what would have been this huge threat?
>>
>>43533607
Does the power of the Heart work for Justice?
>>
>>43533611

Pretty much what was described in the thread: increase in obsession, threat of heart meltdown. You'd just have no way to deal with it and have to reason a way to do it. Makoto can use magic to fix the problem now. (Not that big of a loss, there's some other things going on before this arc ends, it's not all heart melting).

Also I'm having fun writing Naoki and Rei. It's gonna get super cute. Super damn cute.

>>43533639
Only if you hold justice within your heart.
>>
>>43533425
We don't always derail
but when we do it's by crit rolling
>>
>>43533425
Looking a little flustered there STG
>>
>>43533425
Looks like we have a new potential bodysuit design...
>>
>>43533662
I just realized you've had stuff going on with yui's pet project. Had to go back a few statuses
>>
>>43533707
It really is

>>43533825
She's trying to man a store by herself, whilst having a raging ladyboner. Makoto is a bastard.

>>43533937
Yeah, Naoya is pretty fun to update too. He still hates dresses, like Early Makoto. He'll be fun to play with when you get back.
>>
>>43532490
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pusZXECS0mM
>>
>>43533662
>so i am super late but im worried about that producer guy he may be up to no good. Mai is certainly not being treated well.
also GG thanks
the Sen and Momo are cute.
Thread replies: 226
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.