[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fallout : Nuclear Winter Quest thread #16
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1
Today is Friday 24th of April 2442

QM Twitter: https://twitter.com/FalloutQM

Archive: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Fallout%20nuclear%20winter

Perks:
http://pastebin.com/6xHQgq1A

Rules:
http://pastebin.com/DDGxkWHx

Stats+Inventory:
http://pastebin.com/et6TU5it

Encyclopedia:
http://pastebin.com/kLAF3xRt

Quests:
http://pastebin.com/kwFWePQe

Cont.
>>
You walked around in the town to clear your mind. Your nostrils caught a familiar scent. This scent lead you to Jetto's shack. Skulls, red paintings and other decorations of the previous owner were gone. Instead, you found a lot of incenses scattered around the shack. Every single one was carefully lit. There were some litters scattered near the shack. You would have loved to attend this grand opening.

No signs were erected ,yet. But you might be interested on whatever they were selling.

>Enter Mysterious shack
>Ignore it
>other
>>
sorry for missing out your question , sleepy.

Yeah, Mile is still mad at us. Defying him didn't make it any better. He just softened a little because his uncle was with us. Otherwise, he would nigger us all day long.
>>
>>43519369
>Enter Mysterious shack
>>
Once inside, you were welcomed by a strange figure who wrapped herself completely with lots of white and green cloths. Some were kind of wet, dripping audible drops of a clear fluid....water?

Her proportions were kind of unsettling, aside from being taller than you, Her arms and neck stretched out a little bit.

"Yet another ...." She titled her head. It almost felt like her hands had a mind of its own "I...I am Xann, I sell the products of flesh and soul..."

>Like a diner?
>I am sorry, what?
>I need some gift of sorts
>What do you sell exactly?
>Wait a second, I have seen someone like you...
>other
>>43519466
hello anon
>>
>>43519558
>>Like a diner?
>>
>>43519558
>Like a diner?
Hello Snow.
>>
>>43519619
>>43519634

"No....no..." Her head swayed left and right. She raised her hands in the air "What saves....what kills... all here." you didn't understand why she chuckled. there were some vials with labels showcased on the counter table. You saw skins, eyes, bones ...etc of various creatures in jars all around you. Frost was shivering inside your armour.

"....Although, If you have a peculiar taste in flesh, I can provide you something that will satiate the monster inside of you." the drips grew louder in this moment of silence.
>just show me what you got.
>I need a gift of sorts
>Wait a second, I have seen someone like you...
>other
>>
>>43519693
>I need a gift of sorts
>>
>>43519693
>I need a gift of sorts
>>
>>43519693
>>I need a gift of sorts
>>
>>43519868
>>43519875

>>43519800
"Gift? why, being alive is the ultimate gift. I have some antivenoms...these will preserve the gift given to you."

"Not like that, I mean actual gift, presents? like a teddy bear?"

"Hmmm...." she went to one of the two rooms leaving you for a couple of minutes. She came back with a necklace made out of small bones "This may suit you? 10 caps."

>five
>Deal
>fuck this, you are creeping me out
>other
>>
>>43519884
>>Deal
>>Also could I have one of those anti-venoms?
>>
>>43519884
>other
"do you have something less... tribal?"
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>43520270
>>43520279
1=deal
2=tribal

I thought everyone abandoned the thread
>>
>>43520279
>>43520279
>>43520279
>>43520270

"Tribal? You think i am some savage? My only gift is life or death..."

>Yeah, sorry, I will take it
>Make it five
>[Leave]
>Other
>>
>>43520334
>Other
"so, what does this necklace represents? i assume it's not just supposed to be pretty, right?"
>>
>>43520631
we are still early. Everyone looks like busy. Should i restart this thread sometime else? we have already lost a lot of time doing basically nothing.
>>
>>43520671
sorry
well, restarting would probably be a waste of time
maybe you can take an hour break if you want.
but it should be fine, as usual.
i wish there was at least 3 or 4 extra voters every time, but yeah
>>
>>43520711
i got about 3 hours , taking 1 hour as break will leave us with 2 hour which isn't that productive....
>>
>>43520732
ah yeah, that's not a lot
i don't know what to tell you, dude.
>>
>>43520784
I think it is for the best to cancel the whole thing for now. The timing of the thread is not exactly convenient in the first place.

No hard feelings. Stuff like this always happens. I will keep the tab open though should anyone come or something.
>>
>>43520334
>>[Leave]
>>Other
Find another store
Maybe we should hang around other Richard more then eh?
>>
>>43520856
>>43520856
hey sleepy.

Are you going to stay here or what? the lack of voter/long time between replies might make me call it for today.
>>
>>43520902
>voters/players
>long times
>>
>>43520902
Do what's best for you. If you only have a small time to run and you don't really have many people or have to wait too long for replies call it and Atry again some other time. After all we are just a faceless mass that doesn't give you anything but hard times and the occasional good times right? XD
>>
>>43521020
I guess you are right. we will start later on.

Well, That concludes our thread. Thank you for participating.
>>
>>43521069
welp, thankss for running
have you followed the FO4 leaks so far?
>>
>>43521114
yep. I cancelled my preorder.
>>
>>43521153
hah.
are you going to pirate it and try it at least?
shamme that the awesome ghoul guy went from looking fucking badass to a generic baconface, right?

but it's really cool that you can waifu the healbot
>>
>>43521153
Why? I mean is it just not what you were hoping for?
>>
>>43521191
>>43521201
I was hyped for this for so long. but, the recent leaks showed:

>It is basically fallout 3 lore-wise but in reverse
>Little factions, The companions doesn't look like much. The fact you can romance most of them regardless of the gender breaks the immersion. They can't be all bisexuals
>No skills, watered down perks, And the horrid fucking ambiguous dialogue wheel
>I don't really care about graphics even if they were shown to be subpar...at least compared to e3. Horrid facial animations, poor textures....etc.
>The whole 'skyrim with guns' felt real; There are so many animations/assets/concepts taken from skyrim.

at best, i will wait for the goty.
>>
>>43521319
Ahh. Well damn that makes me feel a bit better about not really following it.
>>
>>43521381
i am not encouraging you to preorder/buy it. i am simply expressing my opinion.

Well, we still got three hours. Cont.?
>>
>>43521319
from what i've heard/seen
the factions will be fineish, you can actually join the "bad" guys this time, it's cool

story will be shit
skyrim with guns feel is really here, i felt it too, sadly, down to the internal working of the thing
perks do sound boring as fuck dialogue wheel is shit
playersexual npcs are dumb, but meh
deathclaws are here to keep you in line, so much for exploring
no akimbo guns, not having to repair shit save for PA and the lack of a true survival mode (with food/water/sleep needs) is boring as fuck

what made me laugh was how poor the movment/dialogue synchronisation was in the trailer

but honestly, even if it looked awesome i'd still have pirated it because it's not drm-free, but that's just me being a cunt
>>
>>43521471
>>43521432
we will see once the game come out.

well?
thread can be save
>>
>>43521539
>saved
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.