[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Construct quest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 3
Greetings and salutations. Welcome to my first quest thread. Yesterday i made a thread where i asked you mates a few things about constructs and the subject came up that you would be interested in a construct quest, so here it is.
Since i am new at all of this, please don't hesitate to criticize, as long as it's constructive criticism i don't mind it at all.

Your consciousness comes into existence from the void itself. Before you and all around you swirling vortexes of power beyond understanding form and dissipate. You are... nothing, all around you is nothing, yet you know that you exist.
Before you could gather your mind and ponder, whether your life is a cruel illusion or not, a voice echoes trough the vastness of the void..

>Young one, I have given life unto thee, for thee shall serve!
>You art a soul and your purpose is to learn and grow in a life of struggle!
>In the world, to which I shall send you, exist many a wizard and researcher that toy with forces they do not understand. They make golems with the hidden hope of creating sentient life.
>Thee can pick one of those... Golems as a body, to serve you in thy purpose. But beware once thee chooses, thee cannot choose again!
>Should thy body be destroyed, thee shall perish!
>NOW GO AND SHOW ME THY ABILITIES!

Didn't think that i would need two posts
>>
>>43514480

Before you emerges a small sphere, though it seems larger than you, you don't really have a body to compare it to. And just as you make your way to it trough sheer will alone, below it a hand emerges.
You need not guess, this is your creator, his body beyond your ability to see. As you make your way to the sphere, knowledge floods your existence: races and wizards and creatures of unfathomable glory. Around them all stand stone statues with the guise of them in some manner.

It is time, you must pick from these statues to become your body.

>The small slender statue, that seems to float next to it's winged creator, the Seraph

>A big bulky statue what stands on all 4 limbs next to it's rather small in comparison creator, the Drow

>A statue the size of it's maker + a few heads and it's maker a Human

>And finally the odd looking hunched over one that was made by one of the old races: the Fossor [Think mole people]
>>
>>43514486
>The small slender statue, that seems to float next to it's winged creator, the Seraph

I wonder what's going to happen. I'm excited for the unexpectedness.
>>
>>43514506
I'll wait for another poster, it isn't really fun when there is only me and someone else. More people means more ideas and new and inovative methods of solving problems
>>
>>43514596
Alright, I'll be eagerly waiting.
>>
>>43514486
>>The small slender statue, that seems to float next to it's winged creator, the Seraph
>>
>>43514905
>>43514506
Writing
>>
As you look upon the graceful form of the seraph's creation you know that this is the body you desire.
Stepping trough the sphere your consciousness falls into a deep abyss of nothingness, even emptier than the previous world you were in for oh such a brink of time.

As you open your eyes, you see the eyes of a young seraph looking positively puzzled at your sudden movements, at least that is what you think.
Moments later you begin moving your limbs, he has made you so much like him, arms, legs, wings and even the ability to fly.

Before you can do anything else the seraph speaks up in an ecstatic and giddy tone of voice:
>I KNEW THAT THE EARTHBOUND'S MAGIC HELD POWER BEYOND BELIEF! Finally, my bretheren will recognize that we must learn and adapt!
>To think that their rune magic can create life, truly unbelievable! Tell me, golem, do you have a name?
>Were you created by the magic i learned from the ancient texts or were you created by some other force?

After a long flurry of questions and odd body movements the seraph calms down and composes himself, asking that you only answer the questions he first mentioned.

>Answer truthfully.
>Tell him of a name you chose for yourself, but not your creator
>Don't do a thing
>Else
>>
>>43515130
>Answer truthfully.
>>
>>43515130
>>Answer truthfully.
>>
>>43515178
>>43515295
writing
>>
Thinking for a moment, you decide you shouldn't lie to your creator. At least not yet that is, so you recap your brief existence.

The seraph looks upon you with an irritated look:

>I "toy" with forces I DON'T UNDERSTAND?!
>I shan't punish you for you creator's words, but if i ever get my hands on that.....

After several hours of annoyed rants, you make a point to yourself: Avoid saying things that hurt master's ego, the aftermath is annoying.

When the master finishes ranting he quickly recalls he had a council meeting with the leaders of the seraph.

As he tells you this he asks you if you desire to be present as your future is being decided and whether you would desire to make your own case

>Go and speak your mind

>Go but merely spectate

>Stay here and explore
>>
>>43515379
>>Go and speak your mind

This won't turn out badly at all.
>>
>>43515379
>Go and speak your mind
>>
Mates, be back in ~30 mins an emergency came up. Sorry about the inconvinience.
>>
>>43515379
>Go and speak your mind
We are the Adam of his mind.
>>
Thinking that the best idea would be to make your own case before the council of the seraph you quickly answer.
Your creator takes you trough several floating arches, giant beautiful structures they are, gold and crystal coming together seamlessly to form gates trough heavens. Magic flowing all troughout your surroundings. After a long time of flying and marveling at the craftsmanship of the seraph you finally arrive at you destination. A huge dome made of marble, crystals, gold and silver. As you enter you notice 13 seraphs sitting near the top of the dome, in the middle of the floor there is a circular pillar made out of onyx, a black stone, it isn't more than 5 meters wide, but it is enough for a single person to stand there easily.

As you begin to make your way towards it, your creator stops you and whispers:

>I must go first, wait until they call you.

As the seraph flies on top of the pillar, he yells out:

>"YOU OLD COOTS, I FINALLY PROVED YA WRONG!"

As he was about to continue, an arrow of light pierced him and his body disappeared without so much as a trace.

>Wait your turn to be called

>Run

>Else
>>
>>43515667
Holy shit, did he just die? Holy fuck, we're in some for something crazy.

>Wait your turn to be called

It's alright though for us. We're a construct, we probably can't die that easily.

It's either this or else, but I figure we should just wait. Better safe than sorry, right?
>>
>>43515667
>>Wait your turn to be called
>>
You hear the council call for the abomination and assume that they are referring to you. As you make your way to the pillar adisfigured seraph makes an appearance and brutishly pushes you down to the ground saying:

>They called for me, you....... thing

The council hears out the case of the abomination and promptly gives him an answer to his problems. This repeats itself several times with demons, children of seraph and many other things you can't even bother to remember any longer.

You wait and wait, until you hear your master's name, as you look up, no one is taking their stand on the onyx pillar and you hear again:
>May Ver'us's creation make it's stance

You make your way to the pillar and look up towards the 13 seraphims.

What do you do?

>Tell them the truth of your existence and demand freedom
>Demand freedom
>Ask for freedom
>Ask for freedom and tell them the truth of your existence
>Else
>>
>>43515922
>As you make your way to the pillar adisfigured seraph

Need to fix my frickin space bar
>>
>>43515922
>>Ask for freedom and tell them the truth of your existence
>>
>>43515922
>>Ask for freedom and tell them the truth of your existence
>>
Contemplating for a moment, what you should say and just as you are about to speak up. The council speaks up in unison, almost as if a chorus singing a song:

>Fear not, you creator is...... well. We shan't hurt you, tell us what is it that you desire.

As you tell them of you brief existence and plead for your freedom, the council erupts in laughter.
You wait for them to stop, but they don't
You wait and wait, until finally they compose themselves and speak up:

>That fool Ver'us thought himself a mighty creator, yet his biggest achievment is that he created a vessel for the the soul created by a god..
>You are granted your freedom and since Ver'us was your master, you may take anything from the laboratory that was you birthplace.
>We wish you fare well and hope that you shall remember the seraph as friends to be trusted. You will be taken to the Earthbound's realm shortly, please make haste in choosing what you wish to take.

What will you do?

>Tell the council nothing in that lab belongs to you, thus you can't take anything.

>Search the lab for anything regarding the magic that brought you to life

>else
>>
>>43516136
Ask for knowledge of Ver'us's, he may have not created our soul but he still gave life to our body. We should remember our origins.
>>
>>43516136
I'm conflicted between this and the first option, but better to get something than nothing.
>>
>>43516136
>>Search the lab for anything regarding the magic that brought you to life
>>
You swiftly fly back towards the lab where your body originated from, if it can be called swiftly that is, it is more akin to walking speeds.
As you begin your search you find little stone runes littered all across the floor.
Aside for them you notice large stone tablets, which you doubt you can even budge.
Looking around and rummaging trough your master's things you find a large tome.
The writings within it seem to describe the runes that are all around you. Continuing to search you find a bag, on it there is a writing in an ancient runic language you cannot discern, but it's insides seem to be much larger than it is. This satchel may be of use to you.

Spending the last moments you have here you gather the rune stones around, the tome and wonder if you have enough time to take some partchment and copy what you can from the stone slabs.

Before long light envelops your body and the voice of the council is heard:

>Farewell friend!

Next thing you know, you are within a huge and old forest.

What do you do?

>Seek out shelter
>Stay here and study the tome and runes
>Seek out civilization
>Else
>>
>>43516314
>Stay here and study the tome and runes

I also want to get back to those Seraphs. They killed our Body Creator, but I'm curious as to why.
>>
>>43516314
>>Stay here and study the tome and runes
>>
Curious of your body's inner workings, you take out a few runes and the tome. You spend the entire day reading, from dawn till dusk, until it gets too difficult to read.
What you learn is that the runes inscribed upon the satchel are the incantation required to make a "Bag of holding", something which seems the earthbound regard as very precious.
The process which animated your body seems to be far too complex for you to do, however. Perhaps you can find something in the writings of the tome regarding increasing ones own intellect or problem solving abilities as you can easily feel that your thought process is very limited.
Another useful thing you found is the runes required to levitate objects, it seems that it is a small sequence, but it requires a material called cloudstone.

What shall you do now?

>Wait for the night to pass
>Search for shelter
>Seek out civilization
>Something else
>>
>>43516443
>Search for shelter

Might as well be doing something for the night.
>>
>>43516443
>>Search for shelter
>>
Levitating over the ground covered with branches, roots and leaves you make your way towards a spot with more light coming trough the thick ceiling of leaves and branches of the forest. As you reach your destination you marvel at the endless sky above you and beautiful silver light of the moons.
Taking a look around you spot that there is a tree much larger than the rest of the forest and make your way towards it by flying over the top. As you reach it you see that each of it's branches is as thick as you are tall and then some.
You wonder, should you seek shelter in it's trunk, or should you go upward seeking safety in the crown of this elder tree.

Where will you search for shelter?

>Bottom of tree (roots)
>Trunk of the tree
>Crown of the tree
>>
>>43516523
>Crown of the tree

Any is good in my opinion. What do you guys want?
>>
>>43516523
>>Bottom of tree (roots)
>>
>>43516523
>Crown of the tree
Might as well
>>
After some thought and a lot of inner turmoil whether you should take shelter at the base of the tree or in it's crown, you arrive at the conclusion that the crown would be better.
Flying to the top of it, you find several nests of semi-large birds but nothing to worry about. It is here that you find a small chalice, it is filled with a clear liquid that resembles water.
However, it will not spill, regardless of what you do. You take the chalice and head towards the top of the tree, where you quickly prepare a platform for yourself, the tree's branches may be difficult
to bend and break for a normal being, but for you, they are naught but a trivial task.

After some time, which you spent gathering magic energies, for lack of anything else to do, dawn comes.

It is a new day, the first day where you truly are free, nothing to think of. The world is at your disposal.

What shall you do?
>Research more
>Seek civilization
>Perfect your shelter, in case of weather phenomena
>Else

Sorry for the delay, i have many things to take care of
>>
>>43516669
Interesting, we gather magic energy.

>Perfect your shelter, in case of weather phenomena

Safety first.
>>
>>43516669
>>Perfect your shelter, in case of weather phenomena
>>
You are very tempted to spend yet another day simply reading the tome and learning new things about the runes that gave you life. But you reallise fully that should the weather decide to frown upon your endeavors, you would not have much to do,
so you spend the entire day creating a room for yourself and your belongings.
Proud of your creation, the small room you managed to fashion out of wood and leaves, you fly around it basking it's glory.
As you enter you hear a strong cry of pain somewhere within the forest below you.

What do you do?

>Investigate
>Ignore and start researching the runic language
>Something else
>>
>>43516767
>Investigate
>>
>>43516767
Investigate.
>>
Being concerned that this could mean trouble, you quickly put your bag of holding in one of the corners of your little room and depart towards the location of where the scream came from.
Upon getting near enough, you see that the child of a giant is surrounded by ratlike creatures, who are throwing spears at it, dancing and chuckling.
Skaven, that is what they were called, one of their people had made a suitable body you remember.

You wonder, what should you do?

>Attempt to fly away with the child, though you will be considerably slower with it
>Help the Skaven in attacking the child
>Ignore it and go back to your tree room to read, this isn't your problem
>Something else
>>
>>43516885
>stand in-between the child of a giant and the Skavens
>>
>>43516885
>>Something else

Grab a spear and start attacking.
>>
>>43516900
We should to a compromise or something along those lines. We'll solve discrimination problems within this world!
>>
>>43516910
You're probably right. We're not exactly the biggest fighter anyway. I change my vote then to >>43516897
>>
>>43516922
>>43516897
Seeing the poor child being tortured, you decide that a good idea would be to stand in between the child and the skaven.
As you fly towards them, the skaven spot you and let out a screetch and then yell out:
>THE SKYTHINGS ARE ATTACKING AGAIN!

After that they start running and throwing spears at you, most you dodge with ease, but one manages to hit you, luckily it just bounces off of you.
The stone that your body is made of seems to be sufficiently strong and nothing more than a scratch forms, which quickly disappears.

As you turn towards the child it lies whimpering and crying, clearly it is intelligent enough to talk and is grown enough to have fended off those skaven.
You ask:

>Why did you not fight back against those skaven, child?

As it realizes that the threat has passed, it stands up, takes the spears out of it's body, which appear to be nothing more than annoyances to it and says:
>I wanted to make some friends, the people of my tribe don't talk to me much and i was lonely. We were just playing a game, i was just surprised, that's all!

What do you do?

>Explain to the child that that was no game
>Fly away
>Something else
>>
>>43516972
>Ask what kind of game that was
>>
>>43517014
Since there seem to be few people right now, i'll follow your choice.

Wondering for a moment, what kind of a game would involve using weapons, you ask. The reply:
>It wasn't my suggestion, they just said that it would be fun and started throwing spears at me....
>You scared them off... BE MY FRIEND IN THEIR STEAD

Before you could react in any way the child grabs you with both hands, it may be a child, but it is still a giant, it's stature is several times yours.

As you yell out where it is taking you, it's response comes as a bit of a relief:
>I'm taking you to see my village! Everyone will love you so much!

What do you do?

>wait for the Adult giants to free you
>Attempt to free yourself [Attempt to use magic, use a rune of pain by inscribing it into the skin of the child, else]
>Something else
>>
>>43517202
>>wait for the Adult giants to free you
>>
>>43517220
Seeing that it's only you that is posting, i guess i will write one more update and then take a break.
Maybe people will be back in the afternoon.
>>
>>43517298
Just got into this thread. Keep in mind this is the slowest part of the day (Not that I'm complaining +2 GMT, I never see civ/quest threads starting at this hour). I think rush hour is in about 12 hours give or take.
>>
Seeing that you are going to meet the adults of the giant village, you calm yourself and wait patiently for you and your traveling companion to reach your destination.
After some time, you reach a village of wooden houses, with the size of hills.

>I really shouldn't anger the residents...
You think to yourselves as the child lets out a yell in the giant's tongue.

Slowly the giants emerge one by one and gaze upon the child and you with a puzzled look.

After hearing the child and your story the giants look upon each other and start talking in a secretive manner.

What shall you do?

>Speak up and ask to be released
>Wait
>something else

>>43517322
I am in GMT+2 which is why i started it around now.
>>
File: 1.jpg (62 KB, 405x605) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
62 KB, 405x605
>>43517349
>>Speak up and ask to be released
>>
>>43517411
As i said, i will wait for ~2 maybe 3 hours, then i shall continue if the thread aint dead
>>
>>43517349
>Wait
I don't want to get smashed
>>
>>43517411
>>43517567
Well, which is it going to be?
>>
>>43517601
We could wait for a 3rd person, or you could roll a 1D2 for which action we take.
>>
>Wait
>>
You opt to wait, seeing that even a child could easily overpower you.
After some time you grow bored and start examining the surroundings, bit by bit you see each and every single method that the giants used to make their settlement.
Though crude they seem to be effective. As you continue to examine, one of the giants steps forward towards you, scolds the kid and picks you up, his palm open.

The giant has a red ruby in the middle of his forehead and appears to be somewhat old.
He asks you:
>Tell me, why have you come here skyborn? Have angered the gods? Has something we have done, gone against the laws you harbour?

What do you do?

>Tell them the truth
>Lie (how)
>Something else
>>
>>43517792
You were sent to guide and uplift them. You just came into this world and saw a speck of its splendor - and danger. You won't relinquish it and return to the void. These giants could increase your chances of self preservation.
>>
>>43517811
+1
>>
>>43517811
Make that +2
>>
>>43517811
Also long term plan thought; waging war against the Skaven, removing a potential threat, getting your hands on their golem maker as his knowledge is priceless, and also getting their golem.
>>
Seeing as the giants are afraid or at least weary of the seraphs. Who your body was modeled after, you decide to use this to your advantage.
You spin a tale as fast as you could
>You have not angered the gods, nor have you done something wrong in the eyes of our laws. I was merely sent to keep the way of our laws and peace itself.
>I merely came across the cries of pain of this child and came to investigate, before i could even do a thing, it's attackers, the skaven, ran away.
>Now i find myself here still marveling at the splendor of this world and i wish to keep seeing more of it!

The giant looks upon you and says something in the giant's tongue to his bretheren and sisters. Afterwards, he takes a look at you and says:
> We are thankful of your aid and we apologize for the trouble this child has caused. Should you ever need aid, we are here to assist you.

What will you do now?

>Go back to your room and study the runes
>Ask the giants questions
>examine the surroundings while it is still day
>something else
>>
>Study runes
>>
>>43517930
>Go back to your room and study the runes
>>
As you excuse yourself from the wonderous occasion of your release, you fly upward until you can see the giant tree which you made your home and fly towards it.
After some time you reach the room in which you had placed your bag of holding and begin studying, however it is already almost dark and in a moment of clarity you decide to search for a rune which would illuminate your surroundings.

In the nick of time, you find it, an odd thing it is, a circle with lines trough it, surrounded by another circle. As you etch it into the ceiling
of your room, the surroundings become much easier to see.

As you read trough the tome, you notice a pattern, every 6th page, contains information on the runes which give you intelligence and every 4th page
contains information regarding force runes.

What will you do now?

>Research intelligence
>Research force runes
>Research another type of rune
>something else
>>
>>43518080
>Intelligence
>>
>>43518080
>>Research intelligence
>>
>It is indeed intriguing, more intelligence!
You think to yourself as you eagerly go trough the pages of the tome.
Page after page, more and more runes emerge that could give you greater intelligence, but each time they seem to be destined for living beings and not for gollems.

Again and again you go trough the entire tome, nothing....

It is unsettling how some of these runes are what you can find upon your body, but coupled with others.
And then it hits you, as bright as day, the runes need to be coupled with others. They in tern need to be coupled with others, creating an intricate writing of life.

As you decide to look into what you need, the tome ends, nothing in it even mentions how you can couple the runes.

What will you do now?

>search out the skaven and try to make a bargain with them
>Seek out the giants and ask for their knowledge with this language
>Research basic force runes
>Something else
>>
>>43518323
>>Research basic force runes
Go with basics then, and you'll figure out more in time
>>
>>43518323
Let's get ourselves up and running.
>>
Distressed with your lack of progress, you turn towards the basics: force.
If one understands force, then he should be capable of more dificult tasks. A day passes, then two, then a week.
When you emerge from your room, you feel you can do so much more.

What you have learned:
>Basic repel rune (projectiles are diverted from you)
>Fire rune (a rune that induces fire)
>lightning rune(lightning jumps from two closest runes)
>chill rune (are around it has temperature lowered)

You theorize many of these runes can work together, creating a mechanism of sapping energy and then returning it in a different form.

Though you have learned much, there is much more to be learned from the tome. For instance, it is written of a glyph of teleportation.

What shall you do?

>search out the skaven
>Seek out the giants and ask for their knowledge with this language
>Something else
>>
>>43518555
Let's see what else we can find out ourselves before we consult the giants.
>>
>>43518555
>Try out the runes, see what different combinations do
>>
>>43518555
Basic repel rune would be great, given the spear you took back then from a Skaven. But testing it on you might not be wise. Maybe we could imprint it on a shield? A piece of steady bark maybe.
>>
>>43518618
>>43518632
>>43518669
So? What shall we do?
>>
>>43518618
>>43518632

>Research runes!
The world must learn of our peaceful ways by force!
>>
>>43518801
I'll support it to get it moving
>>
>>43518748
>Repel+fire, Repel+ice = fire shield/ ice shield?
>>
>>43518748
write lightning+fire runes on a couple of rocks, try to make grenades
>>
Your findings truly are remarkable, but there must be more.
With that though, you continue reading the tome over and over and over again, making scrapings across your tiny little room as notes for yourself. Before you know it, no more space is left. But that doesn't matter, you have learned much. As you look to the outside, you see much of the forest has taken a brownish shade, it seems that autumn has come.

Perhaps, seeking to reinforce the structure would be best, you think to yourself. Maybe use a few runes, some stone, maybe more wood, expand it perhaps.
What you have learned:
>Rune of paralysis [the only rune more complicated than the others that you managed to decrypt]
>Rune of force (this rune takes the mass of it's container and depletes it by ejecting a ray of force in a direction, it can't be attached to anything larger than a fist)
>Ice rune (this rune combines the rune of force and the chill rune to create a small blizzard like area)
>Darkness rune (if used within a small space, all light vanishes)
>Rune of delay (an arching rune which slows the effect of another rune by a set amount of time or until a condition is met)

What will you do?

>Try out different combinations of the force runes?
>Reinforce shelter
>Seek out the giant's knowledge of this language
>Find the skaven
>Else
>>
File: 1410005320444s.jpg (2 KB, 125x93) Image search: [Google]
1410005320444s.jpg
2 KB, 125x93
>>43518882
>Find the Skaven
Let us avail ourselves to their bloodthirsty ways and make them fear us! A patrol or raiding party, they must be close by and may even be watching us?
>>
>>43518882
>Find skaven, stalk them, research before contact
>>
>>43518882
Draw repel runes on your arms. We wonder woman nao
>>
Just some info

None of the runes have been applied to you.
We don't know if those skaven are the same ones that are in possession of a rune savvy skaven wizard.
The chill rune is a drain rune that saps the heat from the surroundings and converts it into energy.
>>
>>43518949
Have been or can be?
>>
>>43519019
Have been, you can test them out on something else or pretty much anything else. They can be applied to you of course.
>>
>>43519062
THE SKAVEN AWAIT US!
>>
>>43519062
Yeeeah go kidnap a skaven, carve runes on its body, see what comes about
>>
Lads, i will call it a night for tonight, if i have time I will run this tomorrow as well. If not, next week, same day.
>>
>>43519411
C'ya later OP, thanks for the thread.
>>
Do give me any criticism you have, will try to improve for the next time.
>>
>>43519427
Aight, the corny talk (Thee, thy, thine) do it right if you do it at all, and don't mix it with you, your (Golems as a body, to serve you in thy purpose)
>>
>>43519427
Skaven wasn't listed as one of the builders of our form choices. Why would you state they were? Or were there other choices? But someone chose before you could get to them?
>>
>>43519525
I forgot that i opted to change skaven into drow, but for the sake of going as it is, let us pretend they were, k?
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.