[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Leaf Ninja Quest #82
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 9
File: Konohagakure.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Konohagakure.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>This is a quest taking place in an alternate version of the Naruto world during the same time period as the story, with a few notable differences. You will be playing as Kon Karagowa, a young Leaf Jonin. Your character is defined by your choices, so write-ins are always encouraged. And remember to have fun!

>Quest Info:http://pastebin.com/ng7eKbdZ

>Previous threads:http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Leaf%20Ninja%20Quest

>The single Gaiden I've managed to write so far:http://pastebin.com/A1v3HvTH
>>
>>46863131
I just want to say I fully support using drunk lee. What the hell, considering Reverse Harem no Jutsu worked on her I don't see any reason why this shouldn't.
>>
>>46863207
Where would we get drunk Lee? He's in Infinite Tsukuyomi right now.
>>
File: Lava Dimension.png (119 KB, 250x206) Image search: [Google]
Lava Dimension.png
119 KB, 250x206
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twC3lzX7RSg

You take a good look at the figure floating in front of your group. The 'Rabbit Goddess', Kaguya Ootsutsuki. She looks imposing enough, but you use your Sage senses and come to truly understand your situation.

This woman's chakra dwarfs even Madara's. You can scarcely imagine such a powerful being existing. And you all have to seal her away. You notice the face in her sleeve again. Black Zetsu, it seems. Apparently the mastermind behind this whole plot.

You see veins rise up around Kaguya's pale eyes. Byakugan. This just keeps getting better. And there's still no way to know what that Sharinnegan on her forehead lets her do.

"You two must be Hagoromo and Hamura... no, Indra and Ashura?" Kaguya says, eyeing Naruto and Sasuke. "Ah. So Hagoromo gave you those seals. Well, this place is my nursery. It's already been damaged enough. I won't fight you."

You see an expression of relief briefly wash over Naruto's anxious face.

"Well, that's great." he laughs nervously. "I was really hoping we could talk things out and wouldn't have to fight eith-"

"I will just get rid of you right now." Kaguya interrupts, the scenery changing.

It suddenly becomes very hot. You're no longer on the battlefield, but in a cave, over a sea of lava. You get the feeling this is no mere genjutsu. The danger is very real. You all begin falling.

>A.Try to get something in the wall of the cave to hang from

>B.Try to project a barrier to stand on

>C.Someone else has got it

>D.Try and grab someone else (Specify)

>E.Say something (Write-in)

>F.Other
>>
>>46863309
>F.Other
Fly. We've got instinctive knowledge of chakra manipulation, now. Apply that to our Wind chakra to levitate.
>>
>>46863309
>>A.Try to get something in the wall of the cave to hang from
A Kunai. Make sure the grab anyone who falls nearby.
>>
>>46863328
>Fly. We've got instinctive knowledge of chakra manipulation, now. Apply that to our Wind chakra to levitate.
Works for me.
>>
>>46863328
Also, along the same lines, all space-time ninjutsu use the same extra dimensional space for a single user, and we got Hashirama buffed... we should be able to work out Flying Thunder God.
>>
>>46863309
>A.Try to get something in the wall of the cave to hang from
Let's not get too fancy here, this is good enough
>>
>>46863481
"Let's not get too fancy" he says, during the final fight of Naruto. Where do you think you are?
>>
>>46863328
>>46863455

You focus your chakra. The First's Sage Mode has given you greater control over it than you ever imagined. Now it's time to use it.

You project Wind chakra out beneath you, and generate a constant updraft, strong enough to hold you in place in the air. You are successfully floating. It takes a lot of focus to keep yourself balanced, but you could probably fly around like this by changing the current just a bit.Though you can't imagine you can fight as well in midair as you can on the ground.

You look over to see the others. Naruto is also floating, using a chakra hand to hold Jugo and Karin. Karin has a chakra chain out, wrapped around Kakashi, who didn't seem to react in time. In the other direction, you see Sasuke in his Susanoo with Kiba and Akamaru. Like Kakashi before, it seems to be able to fly.

"What did she just do?" Kiba asks, dumbfounded. "Did she just summon us all here in the blink of an eye? That's insane!"

"We can't let her get us off guard like that." Sasuke replies. "We have to press the attack. Let's go."

>A.Fly yourself and attack Kaguya

>B.Hitch a ride with Sasuke

>C.Say something (Write-in)

>D.Other
>>
>>46863809
>>
>>46863809
>B.Hitch a ride with Sasuke
Sadly this is not going to be our show. We're going to just have to play Sakura.
>>
>>46863809
>D.Use a burst of Impact chakra to propel yourself at approximately waytoofuckingfast towards her.
>>
>>46863809
>>A.Fly yourself and attack Kaguya
"Did you really think it'd be that easy? You're strong but seems like being sealed for Hagoromo knows how long hasn't helped you ability to think at all. What next doing to try and drop a rock on us?"

Focus on keeping her attention and dodging with Flying Wind God
>>
>>46863860
Well, it's certainly not Naruto's. Think about it, he's got nothing useful, here, other than the Yang half of the Six Paths Seal. No senjutsu to boost with Asura's power, no Truth-Seeking Balls to steal from Madara, no Tailed Beast Chakra to augment his attacks with, not even the Rasengan, let alone the Rasenshuriken. All he has is chakra arms to punch with and maybe a Tailed Beast Ball if he can get clear long enough to summon Kurama without Kaguya ripping him away. And Sasuke can't do this on his own. So it's up to us.
>>
>>46863809
>>D.Use a burst of Impact chakra to propel yourself at approximately waytoofuckingfast towards her.

Once we get close disarm her, we can use our hook and chain to grapple her arm and cut it off, note if this don't work immediately fucking undo the hook or we will be at her mercy.
>>
>>46863131
Thanks for the "Gaiden" Laze enjoyed reading it and was nice seeing things in the AU as well as other PoVs. Hope you keep up the good work, thanks.

see if we can rip out Black Zetsu using the chakra scalpel/medical technique with Impact Sage chakra then throw him into he lava below
>>
>>46863844
>>46863868
>>46863873
>>46863982

You don't want to bunch up into one target if you can help it. You quickly test out moving yourself around with the wind, then push yourself forward, following Sasuke and Kiba.

You see Naruto make a Shadow Clone, and leave the others to its care as he makes to follow.

You decide to try and get Kaguya off guard, pushing yourself forward at great speed using Impact chakra. As you get close, you see giant fists forming in front of her, and they start to unleash a flurry of punches in your direction. You manage to get a barrier up to protect yourself, but getting any closer like this will be difficult. She's incredibly strong. You back off just a bit as your barrier is pushed back, and the others catch up to you.

"Naruto and I just need to touch her with the seals at the same time." Sasuke explains. "That's it. As long as we can do that, we win. No matter how strong she may be. We just need that one shot."

You see Kaguya start to float in your direction.

>A.Set up barriers to get in her way

>B.Attack, put her on the defensive

>C.Combo with someone (Specify)

>D.Say something (Write-in)

>E.Other
>>
>>46864193
>A.
Try and box her in, setting up Naruto and Sasuke's chance to get those bad touches in.
>D.
"Can those chains of yours hold her in place, Karin?"
>>
>>46864193
Warp me us in sensei, we get in their Karin locks her chains around her even if its of a moment and we concus her....
>>
>>46864193
>>46864257
this
>>
>>46864193
Combo with Sasuke. His Amenotekijira works better with someone to swap with. We'll partner up, constantly shifting positions to best respond to the threat. An All-Killing Ash Bones gets fired at him, we warp in and Flying Wind God it away. A chakra fist punches at us, he comes in and blocks with Susanoo.
>>
>>46864193
>E.
The Team Seven Shuffle. Kiba, Juugo, and Kakashi work on Harrying the bitch. Us and Karin will box her in, cripple her with a trap that the first team leads her into. While she's trapped like that, Sauce and Naruto go in for the killing blow.
>>
>>46864193
>E.Other
See if Naruto can transfer the Yang seal to us. We're better for this fight than he is, it would be best if he just hung back and let everyone forget about him. Like he should be.
>>
>>46864257
>>46864279
>>46864333

You just have to hold her in place long enough to seal her. Easier said than done.

"Karin, can your chains hold her?" you ask. "If we can trap her, Sasuke and Naruto can go in to seal her."

"Don't underestimate me!" Karin replies, her chains emerging from her back. "This clone just has to get close enough."

Naruto makes three more clones, one to serve as a platform for each of the group that can't fly on their own.

"Kiba, you and Akamaru go stand on one of his clone hands." Sasuke urges. "You can attack easier from out there."

Reluctantly, Kiba and Akamaru do as Sasuke says and leave the Susanoo.

"Alright everyone, let's keep the pressure on her!" you shout. "Once she can't move, that's our chance!"

Everyone gets ready as Kaguya draws near, save Kakashi. He seems to still be too drained to do much moving.

Jugo, Kiba and Akamaru start to launch attacks at Kaguya, but they seem to be little more than a distraction. They need to stay close enough for Naruto's clones to catch them, and can't go all out as a result.

While they do so, you put up barriers to try and box her in. More than once, you stop an attack from connecting to Kiba or Jugo. Eventually, Kaguya notices that she can only form her fist attack in one direction. You've cut the others off. Before she can react, Karin wraps her chains around Kaguya.

"Now!" she yells. "I can't hold her forever!"

Naruto and Sasuke dash in with their hands outstretched, but a void opens up in front of Sasuke. He disappears into it as it closes.

"Sasuke!" Kiba shouts. "She warped him somewhere else!"

"That was close, Mother." Black Zetsu says, from the sleeve. "You're going too easy on them."

Just then, bones emerge from Kaguya's body. They eat away at the chains that bind her, and turn them to ash, freeing her.

>A.Get the others away from her

>B.Try to distract her

>C.We need to get to Sasuke

>D.Come up with another plan (Write-in)

>D.Other
>>
>>46864723
>B.Try to distract her
Is That the best you can Do? Given How Black Zetsu Hyped I expected more. I mean honestly this is kinda boring, you've not even gotten close to touching me.
>>
>>46864723
>B.Try to distract her
Get right up in her grill and kiss her.
>>
>>46864723
"Okay, new plan: We just kill her. How hard can it be?"
>>
>>46864753
This
>>
>>46864723
He's kind of essential, here.
>>
>>46864723
>>C.We need to get to Sasuke
This whole thing requires the both of them. We need to find him... That Black Zetsu though....you've gotta go

>A.Get the others away from her
Evidently she can do some crazy dimension shifting, lets try to kill two chakra gods with one...stone. Warn the others about how the Ash Bones work (thank you based snake nerd for the heads up).

Dive for her, she won't be expecting the Wind God Technique, remove that arm or tear Zetsu out of there and chuck him into the lava below. We need to buy time for the others to plan.
>>
>>46864723
Laze said we'd have an important role here. Right now we can instinctively warp space. Maybe finding him somewhere out there in the other dimensions is that role.
>>
>>46864819
oh don't worry anon it's gonna happen...just not yet. we need Sasuke back first since it'll only work once. It can be our finisher

>Hidden Leaf Ninja Art: Thousand years of pent up frustration
i aint kidding bitch is a rabbit you know
>>
>>46864864
>>46864723
I like this plan, she seems in rage mode so get rid of the smart one
>>
>>46864723
>B.Try to distract her

Fuck we are so close to the end im both hype and sad

Laze any plans for another quest after this
>>
>>46864854
>>46864864
>>46864879
>>46864934

This won't work without Sasuke. You need him. As long as he isn't present, the others shouldn't be near Kaguya if they can help it. At least until you get Sasuke back.

"Everybody! Don't let those bones touch you! They turn anything to ash!" you warn. "Back away from her for now!"

They all do so, save for Naruto, who stays long enough to fire a tailed beast bomb as a distraction. Though he's not under the impression that it will give him longer than a few moments, and rushes back to the rest of you.

"We need to get Sasuke back, or get to him." you tell everyone. "And we also need to get rid of Black Zetsu. He seems to be directing Kaguya somewhat."

"I... think I can get to Sasuke." Kakashi pants. "If I just had enough chakra, Kamui might be able to connect the dimensions. But I'm totally out."

"Karin, let him bite you." Naruto says. "We need him to have the chakra."

"Hmph." Karin pouts, rolling up her sleeve. Her arm is covered in bite marks. "I'll do it, but I won't like it."

Kakashi removes his mask, revealing his face. Not the situation you finally expected to see it. As he bites down, Kiba speaks up.

"Kon, what's the plan here?" he asks. "We need to keep her distracted long enough for them to get to Sasuke. Or are you going with them? You might be able to locate him faster."

>A.I'm going with them

>B.Just pile the attacks on her

>C.Go after the arm that Black Zetsu is in

>D.Other
>>
>>46865166
Two actually. A Pokemon Mystery Dungeon quest, and a more original idea. Though I've decided to hold off on the PMD quest until after Sun and Moon come out to see if I want to use anything from that. I also plan on making a sequel to this quest eventually
>>
>>46865197
>>C.Go after the arm that Black Zetsu is in
Like Sauske said, if I can trust anyone it's my team, i'll keep her busy for now, try not to take to long eh? If we all go she'll just follow.

>D.Other
Draw Our weapon and be ready to use it...also try to nab some of her clothes fabric...i mean it the cloth of a god, gotta be worth something
>>
>>46865197

>>
>>46865197
I want to go after Sasuke, but if we did that we'd leave Kiba all alone here with Naruto and Jugo. No guarantee they won't turn on him. So let's focus on taking down Black Zetsu. He's not just in her sleeve, he's fused to her arm. And Impact chakra ends fusions. We can pull him out of there, and make sure he can't try to infect us in return. And with our own space-time seals, we might be able to avoid just getting warped away by her.
>>
>>46865283
Her body and everything on it is made of Madara's corpse. She's pretty much a spirit puppeting around a corpse-marionette. The cloth is probably just his spun hair or whatever.
>>
>>46865283
>>46865297
>>46865382

You'd like to go to Sasuke, but you need to watch Kiba's back here. Besides, you are after Black Zetsu.

"I'll go after the guy in her sleeve." you say. "Other than that, we just need to distract her while Kakashi Sensei goes after Sasuke."

Everyone nods, and Kakashi activates his Mangekyou Sharingan, searching for Sasuke.

The rest of you go a ways out, but don't see Kaguya. Then, you hear her behind you. You turn to see her leaning out of another portal, only to have your bodies covered by Black Zetsu. You can feel your chakra being drained. You immediately start trying to push him off.

"Hagoromo..." Kaguya says, looking at Naruto with a tear in her eye.

"H-hey, we don't have to fight, you know?" Naruto says. "Isn't it okay for other people to have some chakra? Just give us a chance..."

"Mother saw the damage wrought by humans that used chakra." Black Zetsu says. "They did nothing but kill each other. I too, have observed this in the thousand years I have been working. You humans don't deserve a second chance! You don't deserve mercy! You deserve nothing!"

You manage to break free of Black Zetsu, pulling out your kyoketsu-shoge. You quickly wrap it around Kaguya's arm and separate it from her, but not before Black Zetsu had already fired a an ash bone at Naruto.

Naruto, still distracted by Kaguya, only notices the projectile too late. It's about to hit him, when Jugo, who had also managed to get free, stops the attack with his body.

"Jugo!" Naruto cries. Now free himself, he grabs Jugo and jumps back away from Kaguya.

You see the arm you severed land on a rocky outcropping, likely with the help of its passenger.

>A.Head after the arm

>B.Attack Kaguya while she's distracted

>C.Back up with the others

>D>Other
>>
>>46865828
>A
>>
>>46865828
>A.Head after the arm
>>
>>46865828
>A.Head after the arm
Oh, now Naruto wants to believe in people. Sure.

And Black Zetsu, shut up. We kept killing each other because of you, remember? Just admit you're a petty little thing who wants to destroy the world because you can't dare to admit your insignificance. Actually, thinking about it, you and Naruto should get along great. Why are you fighting him?
>>
>>46865828
>A
As we dive down tell him to tear off the part that was truck before the effect spreads. We gotta go deal with Wicked Tongue over here
>>
>>46865828
Go after Black Zetsu and tell naruto >>46866248 but also yell to Kaguya that the only reason there has been conflict is because black zetsu has been doing his thing, the First Hokage took the first step but Zetsu's work almost undid it and prevented things advancing further.
>>
>>46865828
A.
>>
>>46866320
Kaguya doesn't really care about that. Black Zetsu's really only saying that to mess with us. The real reason she wants to kill all mankind is because they have her stuff, not because she thinks we've done ill with it. We could be a utopian post-scarcity society without crime or war and she'd still be "passing judgement".
>>
>>46865828
>>A.Head after the arm
>>
>>46866248
>>46866320
It's just Jugo, guys. He exists to be a disposable meat shield, quite literally. He'll be fine.
>>
>>46866401
What a slag....still she hooked up with a human to have those kids, maybe if we are lucky Kon can remind her of him or that humanity can be good, maybe when we distract/kiss her so the others can seal her we will remind her of that.
>>
>>46865895
>>46865896
>>46865920

You head for the arm, intent on finishing the job. As you get lower and closer to the lava, it gets harder to keep yourself afloat. You manage to reach the arm, and see Black Zetsu's face with the opposite of its usual smile.

"W-what do you think you're doing, you human?" he stutters. "H-how dare you? I have been in control of ninja like you for centuries! You are nothing to me!"

You don't need any further convincing. You redirect his attempts to launch ash bones at you, and grab him. You begin to pump as much Impact chakra into him as you can.

"N-no!" he shouts. "You can't do this to me! Mother!"

At being filled with Impact chakra, Black Zetsu begins to fall apart, the pieces of him dripping into the lava below until there's nothing left.

You return to the others to find Jugo crumbling away. Naruto is trying to heal him, but it's no use. Jugo has his hands on Kiba, and some of his flesh seems to be moving to him.

"This should make gathering Nature chakra a whole lot easier for you." Jugo groans. "You might actually match up to Akamaru."

Jugo attempts a laugh, while Akamaru whines.

"Don't say that, Akamaru. I'm okay with dying this way. I'd rather be of some use even after my death. And Naruto, you don't need to cry. I've been happy enough just to be your friend."

You notice Naruto has his head down, trying to hide his tears.

"Thank you, Jugo." Kiba says. You can see some marks start to cover Kiba's face. "You rest easy, alright?"

"Yes. Now I can join Kimimaro." Jugo turns to Naruto as he crumbles entirely. "Please don't follow me any time soon, Naruto. You still need to find happiness, like I have."

With that, he's gone. You see Kaguya's arm regenerating. She'll be attacking again. Kakashi and Karin have disappeared. They must still be finding Sasuke.

>A.Attack her

>B.Try to keep her distracted another way

>C.Combo with somebody (Specify)

>D.Say something (Write-in)

>E.Other
>>
Got some errands, back in a bit
>>
>>46866528
>>C.Combo with somebody (Specify)
Kongoshos tailed beast bomb? It's a little lame that naruto never learned rasengan but whatever
>>
>>46866528
No, Jugo, you'll see Naruto quite soon. I promise you that you won't be separated for long.

"Hey, bunny-girl! I just killed your favorite son! Man, you're a shitty mother. Two of your sons try to kill you, the other dies the moment you look away from him...you just don't know how to raise a kid, do you?"
>>
>>46866528

Let's show her what we made our bread and butter on.

TIME TO THROW EVERYONE'S EXPLOSIVE TAGS AT HER AT ONCE!

Load Kon up and he activates them all when he gets in range.

Kamikaze no Jutsu

We use mom's jutsu to dodge the explosion and hit her using the attack as a distraction.

This should give us long enough to get Sasuke back.
>>
>>46866707
This is actually pretty entertaining. ART IS AN EXPLOSION!
>>
>>46866528
>D. That's two kids that hate you, and the third one dead as dirt. You're an awful mother.
>>
>>46866528
>>E.Other
Naruto, don't you dare start getting vengeance on your mind we need to hold out till the others get here.

Hey Kaguya, if you had some sons...what happened to their father, if you loved humanity once, surly you can see the good and come to love them again?

(i'm stalling for time here without burning chakra, be ready to keep the others safe)
>>
>>46866648
No, it's awesome that he never learned it, because it means he's useless in this fight. You see that, Uzumaki? You're nothing! Jinchuriki, son of Hagoromo, chosen one...none of your power ups matter because you just weren't good enough to begin with. Zero times anything is still zero. The only reason we need you here is for that seal this bitch's idiot of a son put on you.
>>
File: Get your shit together Laze.png (312 KB, 497x374) Image search: [Google]
Get your shit together Laze.png
312 KB, 497x374
>>46866528
>>A.Attack her

>>46866648
Can you eat dinner while you're at it?
>>
>>46866707
Flying Wind God explicitly doesn't work against area attacks. That's how our mom died, remember? It wouldn't save us from the blast.
>>
>>46866800
Sage upgrade doesn't give us the ability to overcome that?
>>
>>46866528
Using now literally godly chakra control start juggling and chucking various elemental Rasengan at her, lets us this new power a bit and get creative.
>>
>>46866828
nope.
>>
>>46866828
No, if anything our version is worse. Mom could just put up a blanket barrier, ours only affects the area around our bracers.
>>
>>46866832
>B
that's actually pretty funny go for it
>>
>>46866528
B.

Heavenly Lances
>>
>>46866528
Supporting >>46866939
Also important to note, so far as I am aware Flying Wind God doesn't care about WHAT it moves. In theory we should be able to move ourselves with it.
>>
>>46867168
We could move chakra out of people with this jutsu then.

We could remove souls of out of the Shinigami this way too...
>>
Jugo was the coolest guy.
>>
>>46867279
He was a good friend.
>>
>>46867303
He was the coolest friend.
>>
>>46866528

>>46867168
>>46866939
>>46866832

How about we form Rasengan of verious elements in our hands and using the Wind God Technique fire them like a belt fet launcher?

1)Hand forms it
2) Wind God Launch
3)As its fired a spawn a new one
repeat
>>
>>46867410
I support the living fuck out of this. Operation "Kon Becomes A Rasengan Grenade Launcher" is go.
>>
>>46867279
He was okay. A tragic waste of a good bloodline, but as a person he was alright. He would have been better if he had better choice in friends.
>>
>>46867410
GLORY BE BROTHER!
>>
>>46867410
We should mix it up with a nebula sphere now and again to keep her guessing.
>>
>>46867568
maybe we an res him like Orochimaru was...Kiba has the seal marks and to was directly from Jugo...so it might be doable.
>>
>>46867605
Only if reviving him is accompanied by killing Naruto, for the irony of them never being reunited.
>>
>>46867626
God damn, you are butthurt for some reason
>>
>>46867652
I've explained why I hate this Naruto (as a person, not as a character, I like how he's written) before, saying it again would just be gratuitous.
>>
File: Ice Dimension.png (2 MB, 711x1199) Image search: [Google]
Ice Dimension.png
2 MB, 711x1199
>>46867410

You get ready to face down Kaguya again. Hopefully the coordination of her attacks suffers a bit with the loss of Black Zetsu.

You still need to buy some time until they get Sasuke back, so the only choice is to keep Kaguya occupied. As she starts to draw near, you form a rasengan. It's really very easy as you are now. It takes a bit more focus to infuse them with elements, but Wind comes easy enough for the one in your hand.

"Wow, you're a pretty terrible mother!" you call, getting Kaguya's attention. "Two of your sons sealed you away, and the other one died as soon as you let your eyes off of him."

As Kaguya turns in your direction, you use the Flying Wind God to launch the rasengan in your hand. It curves around and hits her in the back. Little more than a distraction, but a good one. You start firing off more while you have the chance, but you're interrupted by Kaguya's hair, coming at you like a billion needles. You're forced to stop attacking and redirect them.

While you do, Naruto comes in and attacks Kaguya with a flurry of chakra fists. Kaguya responds with her own in kind, slowly overpowering Naruto.

Then, from below, Kiba and Akamaru spiral in with a Fang Over Fang attack. Kaguya's too occupied to stop them. Or so it seemed.

In an instant, the four of you are no longer surrounded by lava, but by ice. Kaguya seems to have moved you all to another dimension.

You look and see Naruto, Kiba and Akamaru frozen around Kaguya in a block of ice. You must have been lucky enough to be far enough away to not be caught, as you can move freely.

>A.Try to melt the ice with Fire jutsu

>B.Try to use Impact to break the ice

>C.Distract Kaguya from the others until Sasuke can get here

>D.Other
>>
>>46867743
Free Kiba and Akamaru. Naruto can be kept on ice until there's something for him to do other than "insist the world revolves around himself".
>>
>>46867743
Flying Wind God each of them out.
>>
>>46867743
>>B.Try to use Impact to break the ice
>>D.Make terrible ice puns
>>
>>46867743
>D. "Hey, Kaguya, how much does a polar bear weigh?"
>B. Try to us Impact to break the ice
>>
>>46867743
>B.Try to use Impact to break the ice
Then double tap it to send the shards around us at her with a pulse of impact chakra

>D.Other
Ask aloud "Hang on a second is that a castle up there? Is it your summer house?"
>>
>>46867743
>D.Other

Oh yes, terrible puns. "Guys, this is the wrong time to chill out!".

Put your hand on the ice, feed vibrations into it with your chakra to shatter it away from them.
>>
Do we have access to summons in other dimensions or are we cut off entirely?

Oozaru could smash everyone out.
>>
>>46867812
>Wow. I knew you were a frigid bitch, but this is ridiculous.
>Talk about giving someone the cold shoulder.
>You really need to just let it gooo~ Let it gooo~
>>
>>46867858
Holy shit there is a castle up there! what the fuck are there people on this world? Lure her into the castle! Can't believe I never noticed that before
>>
>>46867743
Could Naruto job any harder
>>
>>46867743

>A. Melt that shit!

Won't using impact to shatter the ice hurt our comrades?
>>
>>46867743

>>46867886
if we can't beat her physically we'll make her...more of a psychological wreak....

>>46867858
also this ^
>>
>>46867899
I think it's her castle. These are her own private little pocket dimensions, there's probably not anyone here other than White Zetsus.
>>
>>46867903
It almost seems stupid that people were ever bitching about this. I mean look at this shit.
>>
>>46867924
....and melting the ice into water then steam while they are contained won't boil them?
>>
>>46867965
You know who would be useful here?

Haku.

I wonder what he's dreaming about.
>>
>>46867959
I know, I feel really ashamed of it, now. I'm sorry, Laze, I should have had more faith in you. Giving Naruto all his stupid power ups and then having them not be worth a good god damn...it's beautiful. We're doing more than his spoiled little ass could ever accomplish, and without any Chosen One status.
>>
>>46867812
>>46867854
>>46867858
>>46867872
>>46867933

You focus your Impact chakra, trying to get a good feel for the shape of the ice block, so as not to injure its occupants. As you do so, you decide to indulge your inner Sai just a bit.

"Now's not the time to chill out, guys!" you joke, placing your hand on the ice. You vibrate it carefully, making sure not to get too close to the others, then cause the block to shatter, the others are still surrounded by a tiny bit of ice you left for safety, but they break out easily enough on their own.

"Nice work, Kon!" Kiba praises you. "There's nothing she can do to keep us down!"

"Thanks." Naruto adds. "I'll be more careful from now on."

"I've had enough of this." Kaguya announces. "You won't be moving so freely from now on."

You are all warped again, this time to a dimension where the ground is covered in rough pyramid shapes. You instantly hit the ground, as do the others. You can barely move. This dimension must have increased gravity. You and the others continue to struggle to get upright. It seems even Kaguya cannot stand so easily in this place.

>A.Just stay in place ready to fend off attacks

>B.Try to move quickly and attack now

>C.Give directions (Write-in)

>D.Other
>>
>>46868292
>>A.Just stay in place ready to fend off attacks
>>
>>46868292

>D. Nebula Sphere!
>>
>>46868292
>B.Try to move quickly and attack now
We don't have to actually hit her, just pose enough of a threat that she needs her mobility back and warps us somewhere else.
>>
>>46868292
>>D.Other
Create a nebula sphere around her from a distance.
>>
>>46868292
>D
Nebula Sphere her ass, full power bitch that plus the ridiculous gravity should really fuck her up
>>
>>46868292
>D
As has been pointed out, nothing says that we can't use Flying Wind God on ourselves, and we should be able to reverse engineer Flying Thunder God as well.

All we need is an attack that only requires contact to work, like Chakra flow. Just fucking elemental body-slam her.
>>
>>46868292
Summon Oozaru.

Saiyans loved increased gravity.
>>
>>46868453
can't bro, we already used him and it would crash our chakra....I feel you though but also dimension jumping and all that fucks with contracts.
>>
>>46868475
Not to mention that whatever their state might be in canon, in this continuity the kingdoms of the summon animals are in the same dimension as ours, just very well hidden. So Oozaru's probably caught in the Infinite Tsukuyomi right now.
>>
>>46868352
>>46868410
>>46868412

You don't have to go anywhere to attack her. You just push until you get to your knees, then form some hand signs.

"Impact Sage Art: Nebula Sphere!"

You form a sphere of Impact chakra around Kaguya, then begin to compress it. It feels even more effective due to this dimension. Kaguya starts to scream, her body being compressed. She opens up tiny portals in front of the ash bones on her body, then launches them through the portals. Bones begin coming at all of you from every direction. There's no way you could redirect them all.

"Shadow Clone Jutsu!"

Narutos appear all around, forming a dome. They can't move any better than the rest of you, but Naruto just fills up the space until none of the bones can reach any of you through the clones. Kaguya's efforts are in vain.

You press down even harder, trying to crush Kaguya outright, but before you can, she shifts the dimension again. Doing so gives her a chance to portal her whole body out of your sphere.

You now find yourself surrounded by mountainous terrain. You see Kaguya's wounds healing quickly. Much faster than you saw before.

"Hey Kon, the others are in this dimension!" Kiba tells you. "I can sense them!"

"Me too." Naruto adds, pointing behind your group. "They're in that direction. And they've got Sasuke with them."

>A.Let's make a break for them right now

>B.Let's hold her here and wait for them to reach us

>C.Someone needs to go get them (Specify)

>D.Other
>>
>>46868789
>B.Let's hold her here and wait for them to reach us
>>
>>46868789
>C.Someone needs to go get them (Kiba, he's the fastest)
>>
>>46868789
C.
Kiba gets them, Nauto and us fights Kaguya
>>
>>46868789
>>A.Let's make a break for them right now
Kakashi is likly barely on any juice and Sasuke is almost fresh...ish. That and Karin can use her chains in an ambush to get her, we stun her with a kiss and boom she gets sealed by the main two.
>>
Okay, if it comes down to it, we're probably going to get in one big final push against her where we wear her down enough for Sasuke and Naruto to finally get close enough to touch her. So we're going to need an attack that can exert constant pressure on her defenses without also blocking them off from her. So how about we fire a Kongosho and then use Flying Wind God to keep it looping around in an eccentric path between us and her? With how fast it moves it would form after-images and we'd get what looked like a storm of green thunderbolts crashing into her. Like this bit at 12 minutes in (https://youtu.be/5ajZxcJzKBg?t=12m7s), with us as Sakura and her chakra punches replaced with a bunch of vajra.
>>
File: kiba.png (207 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
kiba.png
207 KB, 700x700
Just what I imagined a Chakra Zord armored 9 headed dog could kinda look like
>>
>>46869152
Ooh, cool. Makes me kind of glad we don't have a giant form of our own to contribute to the combination, actually. Because that looks nice, but if we added anything more to it we'd wind up just looking cluttered.
>>
>>46869198
Can we hop on its back and fuse with it too? Or are we just limited to monkeys?
>>
>>46869354
Well I drew it thinking its better if Kon don't merge with it. I kinda like the fact that Kon is a kind of solo act. A team player for sure but working alone and those few combos he does are OP as fuck

also fitting in that many dog heads on a single pic was a bitch
>>
>>46869354
We're limited to nothing. Kon can't fuse, Impact chakra disrupts fusions. That's how we could kill Black Zetsu so easily.
>>
>>46868873
>>46868893

You can't afford to turn your back on Kaguya, but someone needs to bring the others here quick.

"Kiba!" you call. "You and Akamaru go get the others and bring them here! We'll hold her until you get back!"

"You got it." Kiba nods. He gets atop Akamaru and they take off running at top speed, soon disappearing out of sight.

You and Naruto both face Kaguya as she finishes healing her wounds.

"I thought all along that what I was doing would save everyone." Naruto starts. "That a world where people don't hurt each other is worth being cut off from everyone else. At least, I wanted to believe it, after what I had been shown. I just saw so many people that had spent all their lives being hurt. Whether it was from losing their loved ones, or being betrayed. I met people with desires that were incompatible with not hurting others, so I thought they could never connect. But I didn't want them to just waste away either, I wanted to do something for them too. But now I'm here, definitely helping to save everyone. There's no doubt about it now. You guys have such a strong resolve. You don't have any doubts. You know exactly what kind of world you want to create. I... want to be like that, too. So lets save the world."

Kaguya dives toward the two of you.

>A.Run interference with Flying Wind God

>B.Attack her (Specify)

>D.Other
>>
Eating dinner, back in a while
>>
>>46869414
Yes, that's right. We're better people than you. Glad you finally caught on.

>>
>>46869414
>B.Attack her (Rasengan barrage from all angles
>>
>>46869402
We can fuse, but we can't use impact chakra for very long when we are fused.

Pay attention.
>>
>>46869414
>D.Other
You will not escape the consequences your actions have caused. You will be brought to trial for everything you've done with the akatsuki.
>>
>>46869467
Okay, true enough, but Impact chakra is what we bring to the table. Without that, what's the point of us fusing?
>>
>>46869414
>C.Give directions
Never thought i'd say this but lets go Naruto...

>D.Other
Get Naruto to go Nine tailed fox mode/zord with us inside and bump nature chakra into it while he gives us some fox chakra.... we can Wind God from within to assist.

[bear with it folks we need to get some demon chakra so Kon can get a sample of each and get some lore for himself, the one all the demons are willing to talk through/meet within, the ultimate diplomat]
>>
>>46869521
Ok but just for the fox chakra and a chance to talk to Karuma...may help us understand how Naru got him on sit anyways. that and seeing it would be pretty awesome

>>46869414
>>46869521
what he said
>>
>>46869414
>D. "YOU ASSHOLE YOU ALMOST DESTROY THE WORLD AND YOU DON'T EVEN LET ME BE MAD AT YOU FOR IT?"
>>
>>46869414
"That thing you did with armoring Karin, think you can combine it with my Impact cloak? Either way, I'll get in close and keep her busy, deflect away any of her attacks the moment she tries to fire them. You hang back, harass her with clones and fire Tailed Beast Balls if you think you have a shot lined up that won't hit me. Once Kiba gets back with Kakashi and Sasuke, have him warp the two of you in close while I go all-out to distract her from it."
>>
>>46869521
>>46869414
God dammit Naruto I wanna hate you but I can't come on you Idealistic fool, lets go make a better world
>>
>>46869414
>>A.Run interference with Flying Wind God
>>
>>46869568
>>46869613
We...we're still going to put him in jail afterwards, right? Like, a good one, the sort focused on rehabilitation rather than punishment, but still jail? Maybe after sealing his chakra, too?
>>
>>46869414
>>46869521
I wanna see what Karuma thinks of us, especially since we were an 8 on Madara's I hate you meter, thats gotta score points with the Fox, we hated/hated by the same people
>>
>>46869665
well I plan on somethin like that....more like house arrest...with bombs...and all that, he, Orochimaru and Kabuto are under Kon's watchful and ever twitchy trigger finger....gotta help Haku/B/Sui form the new swordsman too.
>>
>>46869414
>B.Attack her (True Impact Art: Space-Time Hole)
Use a mix of the Flying Wind God with the Nebula sphere to create a tiny black hole centered on Kaguya
>>
>>46869665
Yes. Maximum security. If the villages won't do it we're going rogue to make sure justice is done.
>>
>>46869788
What has he actually done that wasn't or isn't about to be reversed?
>>
>>46869895
Killed tens of thousands of people.
>>
>>46869895
Aided known terrorists and murderers.
Aided rebels in gaining the power the tailed beasts.
Resisting arrest.
Was an accomplice in the kidnapping and possible murder of the Tailed beast carriers.
>>
>>46869955
So did a good number of the Kages that the series have on the heroes' side, either directly or indirectly. It just happened that Naruto was a dick and didn't choose a side for his killing to benefit.

He's still a cunt though.
>>
>>46869895
Sure, and that's reason to show leniency. She should still be punished quite strictly, though. Just not cruelly. He's shown that he's an incredible danger to the community, so proportionate measures must be taken to prevent the risk he poses. We'll treat him with decency, make sure he's very comfortable in his imprisonment, and work towards rehabilitation so that someday he might be fit for release. But we're still going to lock him up in our most secure prison and make sure there's no way he can ever escape without our permission.
>>
So when do we seduce Bunny Goddess as one true waifu?
>>
>>46870044
As long as you heard she fucked like a rabbit, you just had to go for it, didn't ya?
>>
>>46870025
Fair enough. Let me change that: Killed tens of thousands of people who were not a direct threat to him (or at least, would not have been if he hadn't told them all "hey, I'm going to put you in a nightmarish hell-scape from which not even death is a release, but don't worry, I'll make sure you're asleep when it happens").
>>
>>46870059
*As soon

I should have gotten more sleep last night.
>>
>>46870065
Fair enough, though I was already all for giving that fucker a Heavenly Lance to the testicles as his punishment.
>>
>>46870130
You know, that's an interesting thought: If he did manage to reproduce in this timeline, would Boruto be less terrible due to the differences in his father's life?
>>
>>46870550
Not sure, though maybe we could pull a Sasuke and be his teacher? Can't hurt to give the kid some good life lessons since his dad is sure to fail.
>>
>>46870550
possibly...he won't be hokage so likely.
>>
So whose Hokage after Itachi?
>>
>>46870647
Most certainly Neji since he's been trained to take up the post, so better question is who comes after Neji?
>>
>>46870647
probably Kakashi or Neji
>>
>>46870647
50/50 toss up between Kakashi and Kon, depending on when Itachi retires and whether Kon's gotten into a relationship with Kurotsuchi.
>>
>>46870689
i'd suggest Kakashi.... Kon needs to travel around have adventures and continue to be the Bridge between Villages.
>>
>>46869521
>>46869562
>>46869613
>>46869687

You nod. You certainly didn't expect to be saving the world alongside Naruto, but here you are.

"Naruto, can you use that fox avatar you used before?" you ask. "We can try and use some of your fox chakra with my Impact chakra."

"Alright." Naruto says, forming the chakra around the two of you. "We're gonna need some serious firepower here, so hopefully that'll do it."

The fox avatar forms around the both of you, and you try to coat it in your Impact chakra. Its attacks should be a whole lot stronger now. It's a bit tough to keep it up, but you can feel some extra chakra boosting you while you're in here. It must be the work of the nine tailed fox.

"I'm feeding you some of Kurama's chakra." Naruto explains. It should let you keep the cloak up for quite a while."

Kaguya unleashes another series of punches, and Naruto responds with his own. This time, they're boosted with your Impact chakra, so it's Kaguya who is pushed back.

She tries to fire some ash bones your way, but you use the Flying Wind God on the avatar's tails, and they redirect the bones harmlessly away.

You and Naruto dive in again, intent on giving Kaguya no respite. You attack her again and again, forcing her to stay on the defensive. At one point, she opens up a portal above you, and acid begins to spill out, forcing you to dodge quickly. However, Naruto fires a tailed beast bomb as you dodge, and Kaguya is struck. Unfortunately she heals rather quickly, and it really only gave you a few moments. If you really want to shut her down, it will take an incredibly powerful attack.

Just then, you hear someone else. Sasuke arrives next to you in his Susanoo, and Kiba is carrying Karin and Kakashi on Akamaru, though the two of them look exhausted.

>Continued
>>
>>46870647

Probably Kakashi, he is in the right age bracket along with achievements and abilities.

Kon, Sasuke and Neji are all a bit too young currently.
>>
>>46870722

"We've finally been reunited." Sasuke says. "Odd to see you two working together. Well, we're gonna have to. Kakashi Sensei can't help too much. He's only going to be making sure we don't get warped again. Oh, another thing that you might want to know. Kon, I have a Space-time Ninjutsu now. It came with this Rinnegan. I can swap places with something else I'm looking at. Not too different from the Flying Thunder God. It might be our key to victory here."

Kiba sets his passengers down, then he and Akamaru get ready to fight again.

"What's the plan, Kon?" Kiba asks. "How are we gonna get these two's hands on Kaguya?

>A.Everyone launch the biggest attack you can, we'll stun her

>B.I'll get close, swap with me

>C.I've got another plan (Write-in)

>D.Anyone else have any ideas?

>E.Other
>>
>>46870647
Konohamaru. Itachi's got another decade in him. He even said he didn't want to retire.
>>
>>46870748
>C. Let me get close to her. If I can just get in melee for a few moments, I can keep her distracted and maybe cripple her.

We've hung out with Neji alot, we should at least know the principles behind Jyuuken. Use that to inject different parts of her body with Impact Nature chakra, which we then expand to create tiny explosions inside her body. It should hurt like fuck.
>>
>>46870748
>>B.I'll get close, swap with me

We dodge, duck, dip, dive and doge like hell, then once were face to face with her, distract her by touching her ears.
>>
>>46870748
>>B.I'll get close, swap with me
I'll stun her, it'll only be for a moment but it'll work

Kiss the Bunny Goddess on the lips
>>
>>46870748
>B.I'll get close, swap with me
>>
>>46870748
>>46870808
This and B

Kiba harasses while we get in close, we cripple while Naruto charges, Sauce swaps with us right when Naruto hits.
>>
>>46870884
>>46870844
Get in close and kiss her, tell her it'll all be alright
>>
>>46870748
>C.I've got another plan (Write-in)
Basically B, but amended to include Kiba. Sasuke can use Amenokijira three times before he needs to recharge it. So in quick succession he swaps with Kiba, then Naruto, then Kon. It ends with Naruto and Sasuke in close proximity, while Kon keeps pressure on her up until the last moment when she's sealed.
>>
>>46870748
>E. "So swap places with her, then with me. Right now." Kongosho Sauce while he swaps with Kaguya.
>>
Where the Laze at?
>>
>>46871531
Errands?
>>
>>46871531
Eating his errands.
>>
>>46871531
This might be the last update of the fight. Gotta end it big.
>>
>>46870808
>>46870844
>>46870896
>>46870916
>>46871123

Sasuke's new move is exactly what you needed. With it, you can make sure to get Sasuke and Naruto close.

"Kiba and I will get close, then you can swap with us." you explain. "While we keep the pressure on her, you swap to Kiba, then to Naruto, then to me. You and Naruto will be right in position."

"Sounds like a plan." Sasuke replies. "While we wait, how about getting some attacks in?"

As you and Kiba dash forward towards Kaguya, Sasuke fires an Amaterasu enhanced arrow, while Naruto fires a tailed beast bomb.

The assault forces Kaguya to stay low, and you and your teammate get close and start your attack. She's fast, even faster than before, but you manage to get a few hits in with your Impact Taijutsu, while dodging her ash bones. Kiba and Akamaru weave in and out of attacking at high speed, attacking when you give them an opening. Kaguya tries to hit them with bones too, but Kakashi has them covered.

Eventually, Kaguya seems to have had enough. You see a huge black orb forming above you. It's massive. She must intend to take you all out at once. This will have to work.

Kiba gets close, then you see him disappear, Sasuke appearing in his place. Akamaru sees it, then backs off quickly. Immediately after, Sasuke disappears, Naruto appearing in his place. He places his hand on Kaguya.

"Kurama, we need to get the other tailed beasts out of her!" Naruto says. "We can't let them be sealed with her!"

You can see Kaguya begin to contort, her body becoming misshapen. You see her expand, and the heads of the tailed beasts form in her body. They look like they're about to burst out. The orb above you looks about to fall as well. You make a split second decision.

You wrap your arms around Kaguya in a hug.

The contorting stops. Kaguya's face reverts from pain to dumbfoundedness as she stares down at you. You see tears roll down her face as she puts her arms around you as well.

>Continued
>>
File: Chibaku Tensei.png (468 KB, 640x433) Image search: [Google]
Chibaku Tensei.png
468 KB, 640x433
>>46871610

A moment later, you appear near Kakashi, Karin, Kiba and Akamaru, Sasuke having swapped with you. You see Sasuke and Naruto both touching Kaguya with their seals.

"Chibaku Tensei!"

The ground begins to surround Kaguya, burying her in a sphere. It floats up higher and higher, gaining size. It forms a huge moon over the dimension. Sasuke and Naruto return to the rest of you, then Naruto places his hands on Kakashi.

"That's that!" he exclaims. "And now to go home! With this chakra, you should be able to take us all back!"

You sense a huge volume of chakra flow from Naruto to Kakashi Sensei. He strains himself, and his eyes bleed further, but he activates his Mangekyou Sharingan one more time.

"Kamui!"

Your entire group is warped, leaving Kaguya's dimension. You all appear back on the battlefield that you left, the Infinite Tsukuyomi still in effect. You see the First Hokage nearby, kneeling next to his dismembered brother.

"You did it!" the First exclaims. "Incredible!"

>A.Yeah, we did

>B.It's not over yet

>C.Remind Naruto to heal Guy

>D.Say something else (Write-in)

>E.Other
>>
>>46871610
Ooh, ouch. We're going to give an unstable woman a huge to calm her and then immediately swap out with Sasuke, just in time for her to get sealed. I know she's the destroyer of worlds, but that's still a low blow.
>>
File: 1361150813451.jpg (317 KB, 480x660) Image search: [Google]
1361150813451.jpg
317 KB, 480x660
>>46871610
>>You wrap your arms around Kaguya in a hug.
>
>The contorting stops. Kaguya's face reverts from pain to dumbfoundedness as she stares down at you. You see tears roll down her face as she puts her arms around you as well.
>>
>>46871644
>>
>>46871644
>>B.It's not over yet
>>C.Remind Naruto to heal Guy
>>
>>46871644
>B.It's not over yet

...Naruto.....I know you have all the tailed beast...you better not be about to do what I think you may. Lets them go, I wanna have a word

(time for demon diplomancer Kon)
>>
>>46871644
>A.Yeah, we did
"And, you know, anyone else who was hurt as a result of this, if you can. You helped make the mess, if you're really feeling contrite you should help clean it up, too."
>>
>>46871644
>B.It's not over yet

Oh Kaguya...
>>
>>46871644
>E. "Not quite." Punch Naruto in the gut as hard as possible, make sure that every organ in his body gets heavy bruising. "Now we did it."
>>
>>46871644
>>B.It's not over yet
>>D.Say something else (Write-in)
"Even if she was a monster... I wish she hadn't cried and held me."
>>
Would there even still be a Guy to heal? He was already crumbling to ash, and then he got absorbed by a plant monster that drained his life force out. I'm worried it's too late for him.
>>
>>46871709
I really wanna have just one good sock on naruto. I second this
>>
>>46871698
>>46871659
>>46871713
fuck... we're a monster

>>46871644
>>46871684
This. Naruto may try something still and we need that Demon Chakra so we can be the Tailed Beast neutral ground
>>
>>46871735
save it he still has all the tailed beasts in him...we need those out first, but he'll get it believe me
>>
>>46871644
>B.It's not over yet

>D
Naruto let go of the tailed beasts... let them go and let us dispel this madness. I wanna be the demons friend
>>
Time for Naruto's revolution or whatver.
>>
>>46871887
Seriously, Naruto, you better not have a big dumb fight with Sasuke and punch each others' arms off, now. Because if you do we WILL choke you to death while you're lying there unconscious. Just for being a prat, nothing to do with any of your crimes.
>>
>>46871887
He will try, then Kon knocks him out immediately and half way through his monologue then has a word with the tailed beasts.
>>
>>46871644
B and C
>>
>>46871967
He'll just Sakura Your Shit Up and you'll be unconscious through the whole fight.
>>
>>46871674
>>46871683
>>46871684
>>46871695
>>46871698
>>46871713
>>46871858
You know Gai is still in Infinite Tsukuyomi, right?
>>
>>46872009
Jesus, anon, have about you stop rolling around in McDonalds fries so you can keep from becoming any saltier?
>>
>>46872074
But I'm not saying it out of saltiness.
>>
>>46871644
E.Other
Join the bunny in the moon
>>
>>46871644
>D. "Yes, the world is saved! We're heroes! Now if you'll excuse me, I have a busy few decades of chronic alcoholism to get started on."
>>
>>46872060
You know we just broke Infinite Tsukuyomi by sealing Kaguya, right? At this point he's just wrapped up in some withered vines.

Side note: I just checked the wiki for details on the individual dream-worlds people in Infinite Tsukuyomi had. Apparently Kankuro's dream was to create a giant transforming robot. We must help him make his dream come true.
>>
>>46872144
A Konkurobot?
>>
>>46871674
>>46871683
>>46871684
>>46871695
>>46871698
>>46871713

While you did defeat Kaguya, the Infinite Tsukuyomi is still active. It's not over until it's dispelled. You also don't want to forget a certain someone who needs help.

"It's not over quite yet, Lord First." you reply. "Not as long as everyone else is in those pods. And Naruto, don't forget to heal Guy Sensei!"

"I got it." Naruto responds. "I think his pod was over here..."

Naruto heads over to a group of pods, and starts checking them.

"Fair enough." the First tells you. "You pulled off an amazing feat regardless. Is that... Madara over there?"

You look to where the First indicated, and indeed see Madara's body. You can barely sense the slightest waning life force.

"I'll go see him off." the First gets up. "It's the least I could do, for an old friend."

As the First takes his leave, the Second speaks up.

"You all did something amazing here today." he praises. "You are wonderful shinobi. I can rest peacefully knowing that I can trust the future to you."

The First speaks with Madara for a bit, then Madara's body disintegrates. The First and Second follow suit, fading into the next world. Looking over, you see Naruto has healed Guy, and the roots put him into a pod again.
>>
>>46872214

"He should be fine once the Infinite Tsukuyomi is released." Naruto says. "I couldn't heal all the damage, but he'll live."

"Then that means it's time to release this genjutsu once and for all." Sasuke says. "Let's put our seals together."

"I won't be releasing the Infinite Tsukuyomi yet." Naruto replies.

"What... did you just say?" Kiba asks.

"While everyone is still in the dream world, I will connect their hearts and minds with Ninshu." Naruto explains. "Everyone will come to understand one another, their feelings, their hopes and dreams. Once everyone perfectly understands each other's hearts, then I'll release it. And this world will become the one I sought. A world without hatred or lies. Where no one ever hurts anyone else. And it will be entirely real. That is the world I have resolved to create. Will you stop me?"

>Write-in

Come on guys, give me something good
>>
>>46872261
Yes you fucking ignorant cuntrag! All you will be doing is forcing your will on everyone else just to satisfy some fucked up image of an ideal world.
>>
>>46872261
I'd say only by connecting with us can we really give him an answer he's looking for from us. Let's see his heart and mind, and show him ours.
>>
>>46872261
Stop being a goddamn coward and face reality! Life is hard, but it makes it worth living. What you want is entirely selfish. Look at all the people the joined together to stop this. Don't they get a say?
>>
>>46872261
Humanity is an experiment in the pursuit of perfection. Any level of perfection that we as a species are given only limits how far we can go. Always working, always improving. How can we become better people if things like the Infinite Tsukiyomi or Ninshu happened? How can we become better people if we are forced to be better? It's not everyone's image of an ideal world, where we all want what's best for everyone else because everyone is just like that. It's just you, and what you want. Just like Madara, just like Kaguya. Another tyrant, trying to force the world into their ideal, unable to face reality.
>>
>>46872261
>Once everyone perfectly understands each other's hearts, then I'll release it
that may work for a time, but what about their children and their children's children and so on. this is only fixes the problem for a time until it returns in the future stronger than ever. we should strive for a solution that slowly works to change the nature of man and not an unnatural connection like this.
>>
>>46872261
That's nice. Do you expect it to last any length of time? Peace like everything in this world requires hard work, dedication, blood, sweat and tears. Some ninja waving a magic handsign and "fixing" everything only means that later when he's not around or something happens, everyone will break apart from each other in the worst possible way. After all why work at making peace when it came so easily before? You're building a village on shifting sand Naruto, it's already destined to collapse, bloodily.
>>
>>46872261
I'm sorry Naruto but i'm afraid I have too, your removing people free will to do things, your removing their choice. You can't force people to get along, you can't force people to understand one another all at once. Ideals liek this take time, they take patience and above all they tak etrust, from both sides.

Naruto surly your talk with the sage showed, you have to let people make their own choices, they may make mistakes but don't turn them away, Naruto we are all only human, even you your a person, the tailed beasts, they have names and thoughts too, really we are all the same.

We have to come to understand one another ourselves, not have to forced or we will all resist. Naruto release this jutsu and wake up with everyone else, come into the real world and build a better one without trying to control eople, let them all be free and themselves, let us come to understand one another in our own ways

*offer hand*

>gods damn i wanna chat with the tailed beasts
>>
>>46872327
Hey, this one is good. It'll probably get us that exposition we've been wanting
>>
>>46872261
no words, only stabbing
>>
>>46872261
>"You would... force that upon them? Haven't you learned anything, idiot? This new way... It's just as fake as the Infinite Tsukuyomi, but instead of being asleep in the dream, everyone will be fully aware of being trapped by another's whims, unable to stop it! How the hell doesn't that piss you off? You were always being used by others, unable to decide for yourself what you wanted, and now you want to force that fate on all of us just because you don't want to put in the effort to work with us to make peace not a forced upon and restricting chain but a beloved and liberating reality?"

"... Yeah, you need to be stopped, Naruto Uzumaki. You're still the same madman who wished for us all to suffer within the Infinite Tsukuyomi, and your plan now is no different than then. It's time for people actually dedicated to bringing peace to put an end to this, people like Team Seven!"
>>
>>46872261

I understand the want to use a simple fix, but doing it in this way is still the Tyranny of the strong.

Even if someones hearts and minds connect, it may just confirm their own opinions.

Progress can only be made with effort, one step forward at a time. People may fall down, they may trip but the goal is to keep moving forward.

A peace with no individual effort will fail in a generation anyways. People may in the end just wait for someone to fix their problems instead of taking the step themselves.
>>
>>46872261
"I won't stop you, no. But I think you're going to be disappointed. Conflict is born from more than just misunderstanding. Even if we all understood each other, that doesn't mean we wouldn't still disagree. Maybe understanding will make us less willing to hurt each other over those disagreements. But maybe it will just mean that when we do, we know exactly the best way to do it. Naruto, I don't think there will ever be an easy solution to ending suffering. Human nature is just too complex to be fixed so easily. We can only struggle onward, every day striving to make the world a better place than it was the day before. This could be a good start, but what comes after it? Think it out before you do anything rash."
>>
Hey, I think it's a better reason than Canon Sasuke, at least
>>
>>46872261

>>46872472
This. But maybe add how humanity is not perfect and that is ok, it's ok not to be perfect. whats right is to try.

then at the end of this bit when offer our hand do >>46872327 we'll see the TBs too, yay
>>
>>46872479
Play the sound naruto music that happens whenever naruto talks about his ninja way after one of his friends got hurt!
>>
>>46872535
It is, still want to impact assisted super kick him in the nuts.
>>
>>46872535
Canon Sasuke had a good idea, he was just explaining it really stupidly, and therefore probably would have implemented it really stupidly, too. When you get right down to it, the ninja villages are kind of awful, they make their living off the misery of others and teach their children to kill. Getting rid of that isn't the worst idea. The problem is that Sasuke is the last person I'd ever trust with that job. "Understanding what people need in the long term to be happy and secure" is a skill that no version of Sasuke Uchiha in any universe has ever learned. Any attempts of his to tear down the old world order and institute a better one would just end in chaos.
>>
Hey Naruto why don't we do this Ninshu thing and bring those who have seen more than either of us into this talk hmmm? the Tailed Demons. lets us two and them sit down and talk this out.
>>
>>46872261
I can't let that happen Naruto. Any world with hearts and minds forcibly bent and changed isn't a real one. I couldn't imagine a world where people don't argue, fight, bicker, look past their differences and grow. The conflict in our lives made us, all of us, who we are, and made us cherish peace. It would be the same as the Infinite Tsukuyomi, with superficial changes
>>
What Naruto is saying doesn't like a bad thing.
>>
All of you are silent for a time. It seems like everyone's figuring out exactly what to say. After some thinking, you speak up.

"I have to, Naruto." you start. "This is still forcing everyone to be how you want. We need to come to understand each other on our own terms. Just because you make everyone understand one another, doesn't mean that everything will be fixed. People could still conflict. Even if it did, how long would it last? Only until a new generation comes along. Then they would just fight again. That's why it has to be done slowly, not all at one time like this. Everyone has to want to connect. It takes time, it takes patience, and it takes trust from both sides. People make mistakes, but that's okay. We get back up and try to do better. That's what makes us human, and that's what we all have in common. I want to come to understand you, too. So you need to wake up along with everyone else, and come help us build a better world bit by bit, until we all understand each other on our own terms. That's how you make a lasting peace."

Naruto is looking down.

"I think by connecting, we can get the answer we're really looking for." you say, holding out your hand. "We can show each other our hearts, then see if we can understand one another with our own effort."

After a bit of hesitation, Naruto reaches out and grabs your hand. You feel yourself being pulled into his subconscious. Once there, you find yourself surrounded by all nine tailed beasts.

"Hey, Kon." Gyuuki greets you. "So you're here to see what's up, huh? I'm a bit curious, myself."

"Oh yes, you may find this an enlightening experience. Whether you agree with him or not." you hear from the nine tailed fox. "Go ahead, learn about Naruto. The boy that I came to call... my friend."

>End of Chapter 82

Next thread should be on Wednesday

Twitter is @LazeQM
>>
>>46873082
Oh, that was nice, Laze. Very good cliffhanger. I'm looking forward to Wednesday. See you then, man.
>>
>>46873082
>IT ISN'T OVER

ALL

OF

MY

HYPE!

Real talk, though, Sarujizo's been running around with us through all of this like a goddamn trooper. How many banana points has he earned in this session alone? That fucker going to get all the monkey bitches when he gets back home?
>>
>>46873082
You're not the boss of me, I can imagine them as baby beasts if I want to.

Also, goddammit, I feel like a dick for what we did to Kaguya with that hug bullshit.
>>
>>46873196
Tailed Beast babies, they're making their dreams come true!
>>
>>46873082
Naruto's probably hanging out in a mental version of our uncle's place isn't he, while he narrates our life to him.
>>
>>46873143
Very true. Sarujizo is the silent MVP of this fight. How many battles would have been lost without him just quietly sitting there and making sure we had an uninterrupted flow of chakra? Hell, we were outputting the same level as an Asura-enhanced Naruto for a while there, Sarujizo's skill must be the stuff of legends to accomplish that. When he gets back to Kakazan he's going to be heralded as their greatest hero in generations, after the other monkeys we summoned along the way confirm his story. No bananas, though. He's a Japanese monkey, they prefer sweet potatoes. Weird but true.
>>
So did you guys feel involved enough
>>
>>46873397
Yes.
>>
>>46873082
wow..didnt see this coming grats Laze you got me.

>Q&A

What did Kaguya feel when we hugged her, did we touch a mothers heart however briefly

I wonder what Konahamaru is dreaming about?

Sarujizo getting props from Enma for his insane service?

Can we expect to see any more Gaidans? really liked that one you did. Nice seeing whats happening elsewhere in the world while we are out and about.

So which tailed beasts are happy to see us...which ain't?

Where is the rest of the awake crew atm?

Could we have saved Jugo?

>>46873397
Felt very involved thank you Laze but I always trusted ya
>>
>>46873397
Well would we have soulgazed with Naruto if nobody had mentioned it and just tried to talk to him?
>>
>>46873428
You did, it's been over a thousand years since she'd been hugged like that by her sons

Being da bess Hokage. Also hanging out with his bro

You bet he is

I plan on writing a lot more

Gyuuki is, and Isobu a little bit. The rest are indifferent for the most part, but Shukaku still has a chip on his shoulder

Waiting for you guys to finish

No

>>46873435
No, props to whoever brought that up, it's great
>>
>>46873520
What is Kaguya thinking of right now?
>>
>>46873520
Really, Isobu likes us? I would have expected him to still be upset from that time we shot him in the eye and then stuffed him inside a baby. I guess his time with Taiyaki had been good for his mood, then?
>>
>>46873574
How she got sealed again, but this time by a bunch of teenagers. Not a happy camper

>>46873584
He's come to really like the kid. The reason he's got a slightly positive reaction to you is just due to the familiarity
>>
>>46873520
Any hints of the Titles Kon may be earning once everyone wakes the fuck up.

Is Shukaku grumpy because we blew his leg off...

I'd have though Son Goku and KokuĊ would remember us as the last none host friendly face they saw before pain showed up.... ah well

Kaguya just needs some love don't she, she's a mum at heart and just needs that hole in her heart filled.... Could we have talked her down....seriously
>>
>>46873520
Do we have time to ask Son Goku about his cave at monkey mountain? You did say we would visit the waterfall cave one day...
>>
>>46873574
"Damn it, I'm sealed again? I was out for like five minutes. And to make it worse, I'm sealed in a dimension that only I can access, so even if Zetsu wasn't dead (how the fuck did that happen, by the way?), he wouldn't be able to do anything about it. At least that means I won't be around for my cousins to gloat at when they see how I got beaten by a bunch of kids."
>>
>>46873659
I've got a few in mind

He is

They recognize you vaguely, but you weren't like crazy unique or anything then

I'm afraid she's just too strong to really talk down, it's too dangerous. It might have been possible with a group of people all near her strength, but that's not exactly easy to put together

>>46873691
You can
>>
>>46873659
She's a mom at heart, but also a crazy evil mom. The reason she started destroying the world is because she was upset her kids wanted to assert some independence once they were grown-ups. She'd smother us to death, anon. Possibly literally.
>>
>>46873768

Looks like Kon came out of it about as well as possible in the end.

Eliminating the black Zetsu hopefully sped things up in the end too.
>>
>>46873768
hmmm well it's gonna be interesting to see Naru and Karuma's story time.

Did Madara and the First have any neat last words or anything? The second seemed chuffed with us too. Their impressions?

Madara's opinion of us? Did he bitch to HASHIRAMA about us?
>>
>>46873908
I think it definitely did. Having him not snipe at us with Ash Bones meant we weren't put on the defensive in the high-gravity dimension. That let us turn the tables on Kaguya, it's where we started winning the fight instead of letting her dictate how it went.
>>
>>46873908
It did, after that, Kaguya was just kind of trying everything

>>46873935
It was basically the same as their canon last words. The First and Second are both incredibly impressed and proud of you and your comrades. More than worthy successors to the Leaf

Madara was obviously pissed that you ruined his plans, but after learning it was all a set up, he kind of just stopped caring. He did respect your ability, though
>>
>>46874003
Thanks for running Laze! This was an awesome final battle!
>>
>>46874023
I'm mildly upset that we didn't get the fucking awesome team 7 summoning battle against the ten tails and all the demons. Having limited stamina feels bad. Hopefully this hashirama left over juice will help with this problem
>>
How high up do we rank among the top tier now?
>>
>>46874003
>It did, after that, Kaguya was just kind of trying everything

Obviously someone who relied on her ability to brute force her way through combat.

Looks like in the end we did pretty well compared to canon, of coarse Kon was quite ruthless when needed compared to Naruto.
>>
>>46874023
Thanks. You can bet I was pretty nervous. People had been voicing concerns about your input in this fight for the whole quest, so I wanted to make sure not to disappoint anyone, but also not just let Kon do everything. I think I struck a good balance

>>46874128
Just below god tier, like Tobirama level-ish, I suppose
>>
>>46874180
Are we actually the reincarnation of Tobirama then? I mean, there's a shitload of parallels, man.
>>
>>46874180
honestly you outdid yourself. I was seriously wondering how we could be useful in this fight without it seeming cheap but everything worked well and it flowed naturally and was pretty logical.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.