[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EVO-GAME
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: evochart 3 restarting Event 2.png (564 KB, 3792x2616) Image search: [Google]
evochart 3 restarting Event 2.png
564 KB, 3792x2616
Please don't die edition
this is the chart from last thread

Rules
>Open an existing creature from the chart in paint or whatever and give it one evolutionary adjustment at the time
>describe adjustment and upload new image
>every once in a while the environment will shake things up, some creatures will go extinct

>No silly stuff, those won't become cannon
>No creating new species out of thin air
>No 'catching up' and doing a bunch of evo's by yourself, every creature should go through multiple steps by multiple people
>Evolutions shouldn't be to drastic, but you shouldn't bitch about other players 'not being realistic' either
>Save as .PNG
>No "I want these to die let's remove them" shit
Posting settings in the next post.
Posting Events as soon as more people join
Previous Thread >>46727812
>>
File: planetEVO.png (114 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
planetEVO.png
114 KB, 600x600
The Planet is similar to mid-late Ordovician period of Earth. Roughly 20-25 million years ago, the planet had a supervolcanic eruption, causing the world to be enveloped in ash. The aftermath has left a lush world of fertile seas and lagoons, along with marshy shorelines and loamy earth. But it appears that in this timeline, the eruption left to a mass extinction, leaving only the progenitor races alive, and a select few, currently in a form of stasis, with the exception of the Floater Algae, that are hex-shaped colonies of algae covered in thick layers of cellulose that can produce a gas lighter than air, allowing them to float.

• The mountainous Eastern Continent, home of the now dormant Mt. Khornus, lush with fertile grounds for plants, and mix of cold highlands, warm valleys and isolated expanses of freshwater lakes and flatlands.
• The Northwestern Continent is the most land dominated by low to sea-level lands where the grounds are always moist, while more northern regions are found to be dryer and more hilly.
• The Southern Continent is home to the great desert on its northern landmass, where precipitation is rare, while the southern region of the land is known for its welcoming, temperate climate.
• Planet Evo now has about 15% less oxygen in its Atmosphere then compared to Planet Terra of the Sol System. It also contains Nitrogen, Hydrogen, and traces of gaseous heavy metals of the past Ash Cloud.
• In some of the shallower parts of the oceans bare rock has been exposed, a potential substrate for more sessile organisms to easily settle in. These regions of the oceans while, tiny in size are comparably warmer and clearer than else where in the ocean.
• The night skies have been filled with an array of light as of recent. While likely unnoticed by the organisms of the planets, shimmering auroras and meteor showers have been flying over the skies at night. It would appear, that a nearby Star has recently destabilized.
>>
>>46790545
>previous thread
>exact same chart

The game died, didn't it?

It was extinction events taht killed it, weren't they?
>>
>>46790842
My guess is more like the fallout from the Crystal Evo Game's species wars drove out the promising newbloods. Some still want to evo, but after some time they got tired.
Also probably because the last thread (or was that the next to last thread?) started on a slow timezone.
The extinction events hasn't got that much of an impact, I guess.
>>
>>46791531
OP I think it's better if we start from scratch. That way more people will join in.
>>
File: 1460836212485.png (6 KB, 401x313) Image search: [Google]
1460836212485.png
6 KB, 401x313
The Nihungi and the Vomit Algae enter into a business relationship.
>>
File: toxic friends.png (5 KB, 217x280) Image search: [Google]
toxic friends.png
5 KB, 217x280
>>46791680
Vomit Algae start bringing Nihungi with them to amass animal carcasses in a determined spot
>>
>>46790545
Antroportigas start using Nihungi to attract animals to their butanol-producing Bungis
also they live near carcass stashes now
>>
>>46793129
pic
>>
>>46791620
ayy senpai you're right
can you make a thread as this one dies?
I have no ideas
>>
File: NecroLichen.png (7 KB, 401x313) Image search: [Google]
NecroLichen.png
7 KB, 401x313
>>46792746
I guess you could say this is a pretty...toxic love.

But seriously I can see these becoming the next Skulcrow, all the Nihungi need to do is start knitting parts of the corpses together while the Vomit Algae stimulate the dead tissues through their Iron bits.

Have some abominable art just to give yourself some idea of my intentions for these things. No they won't all look like this, but this is my attempt at some form of body plan.
>>
>>46793430
nihungi just have toxic personalities and lifestyles, they convince other animals to fight each other and feed off the loser's dead body their name is a play on words like the Deprungi
>>
>>46793430
do it yourself senpai
>>
bump for Evo Gamers
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.