[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Orc Warlord Quest 78.2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 231
Thread images: 2
File: Orc 2.jpg (122 KB, 1024x575) Image search: [Google]
Orc 2.jpg
122 KB, 1024x575
Continuing from: >>46814677

Frowning, you rest a hand on the door, tapping the wood lightly. You can't really leave without searching, everything here is yours, especially whatever Slaagyr keeps locked away.

Lifting the bolts, you take a step back, slamming shoulder-first into the reinforced door. It buckles, but proves remarkably sturdy, so with a grunt, you take another step back and repeat the process, the heavy, metal-reinforced door starting to give as you hammer against it before finally giving way.

Gripping your axe, you push the mangled door aside, stepping into the room. It looks to you like some kind of sleeping chamber, and a comfortable one at that, thick fabrics hanging from the walls, what looks to be some sort of raised sleeping platform on the far end covered in silks, heavy wooden furniture about the room, and a mirror sat on a table before a small seat.

What draws your attention however, is the figure beneath the sheets on the bed. You're familiar enough, intimately so, with Kasimir's other two daughters, to recognize the family resemblence. She looks to be maybe a couple of years Aurora's senior, with the same long dark hair and pale skin of her siblings, she shares some of Aurora's height, by the looks of her figure stretched out beneath the sheets, though hers is a little curvier than the middle sister's, more akin to Inka.

Despite the racket you made smashing down the door, the woman only now gives a yawn, sitting up in bed, rubbing a hand over her eyes.

“Oh, hello there, are you a new servant?” she smiles, swinging her legs down off the edge of the bed, running a hand through long wavy dark hair, her curves hidden by a thin nightdress.

“Not exactly,” you grunt, holding a hand up for your honorguard to stay put for the moment.

“Ah, I see you broke my door, did master Slaagyr misplace the key?” she giggles, holding a hand up to her mouth.

(cont)
>>
>>46820603
“Slaagyr's not in much of a state to tell me where the key is now,” you grunt, shifting your grip on your bloodstained axe.

“Are you that orc chieftain he was telling me about? It sounds like I missed out on a lot of excitement, only I was having the most curious dream, I fear I don't recall most of it now though,” she smiles, smoothing down her dress as she rises to her feet.

“You don't seem all that surprised about Slaagyr being dead.”

She gives another giggles, hand to her mouth, shaking her head. “Really now, there's nothing all that strange about death, is there?”

You suppose it's no great surprise that the third of Kasimir's daughters would be odd in her own way, much like her siblings.

“I suppose not.”

“Ah, how rude of me, I failed to introduce myself. My name is Sofie, eldest daughter of Chief Kasimir,” she smiles.

“So if I may be so bold as to ask, what is to become of me with the death of my host?” she continues, still looking utterly unconcerned by this whole turn of events, just curious if anything.

>Best show her here and now what her new role will be
>Bring her with you for now, continue your exploration
>Send her back to the main force, continue your exploration

Any questions to ask her?
>Write-in
>>
>>46820613
>>Best show her here and now what her new role will be
>>
>>46820613
Was the dragon a virgin? Did you cuck him with an orc? >would you like to know your new role?
>>
>>46820613
>Best show her here and now what her new role will be
>>
>>46820613
>Any questions to ask her?
Is she useful? Can she use magic?¨

>>Bring her with you for now, continue your exploration
We got stuff to do and places to be wrap this up first.
>>
>>46820613
>>Best show her here and now what her new role will be
>>
>>46820613
>Bring her with you for now

Tell her we're going to reunite her with her sisters, and let her infer what that means.
>>
>>46820613

Questions:
>What did Slaagyr keep her around for?
>What can she tell us about the placesl ayout and what else is up here?
>Maybe what she knows about the stuff that awaits us downstairs as well?

Gotta love the different flavours of craycray those three give us.
So I'm guessing most people's money is on dream magic for her as well?
>>
>>46820613
>Any questions to ask her?
>Write-in
Would she like to see her sisters again?
>>
>>46820613
I think seeing her react to events will be entertaining.
>>
>>46820750
The
>There's nothing weird about death
line makes me suspect some kind of necromancy or spirit magic, but dream magic's not a bad guess either.
>>
>>46820613
>>Send her back to the main force, continue your exploration
Either of these is fine
>>Were you kept up here at all times? Do you know anything of Slaggyr's business?
>>What of your father, what do you know of him?
>>Do you remember your sisters?
>>
>>46820771
Well, one of Inka's kids IS a dreammage or whatever, doesn't sound impossible.
>>
Why the hell did a dragon have to lock her in?
Because this is some serious sketchy.
>>
>>46820613
>>You'll be joining your sisters. As one of my slaves.
>>
>>46820803
Can we inbreed that? Or any magical talent?
>>
>>46820851
If we get the right gender of magically blessed kids from them, probably to some degree at least.
>>
reminder that the third sister was said. to be one of the dragons strongest mages.
>>
>>46820819
Because insecure despots can't have people with little actual loyalty, a tendency to say whatever comes into her mind and a serious lack of concern for her own well-being walking around.

She'd undermine his authoritah and already fragile ego, but she's apparently too useful to get rid of so he locks her up and talks to her/rants at her whenever he needs something or needs a sounding board to rant at and can't use his other servants because it'd make him seem weak.
>>
>>46820857
Green-genics go!
>>
>>46820613
she may know some things about the grounds.
Also not the best time to have even a quicky when on enemy grounds. even if they may not know we are here yet.
>>
>>46820890
Then we need to make this efficient, but none threatening, and fast. Sooner shes insensitate and stuck full of orky goodness, the safer we all are.
>>
>>46820890
>Gag her
>>
>>46820613

Any questions to ask her?
>Why did Slaggy put all this effort into keeping you locked up?
>What talents does she have?
>How much does she know about this place's layout?
>How'd she like to see her sisters again?
>>
Okay, bringing her with you wins.

Writing.
>>
>>46820936
>suddenly the seers visions of the future became centered on the words "green fever" and "Ur God of dickings approaches"
>>
Anyone else Hype for Dragon Armor and Weapons?

All of our Lieutenants should get some sort of dragon weapon. Not sure if we should divide the armor the same but let's see how much exactly we can get from it.
>>
>>46821149
Eh, I doubt anything we could make from Slaggyr would be better than Ya'zada axe, for example.
>>
>>46821149
And dragon cloak/helm
>>
We should take some of that silk bedding. You know so our fuck tent can be a little more classy
>>
>>46821206
Sure, sure, at the end, not now.
>>
>>46821149
Well we should be able to get a lot of armor from him considering he's 20 meters long.

And he had 20 talons. With the way Slaggyr was described being able to "crush orcs beneath his talons" means we should be able to get at least a sword from each, or 2-3 spear heads, or maybe craft a Battle Axe out of 2.

Then there's the Teeth, probably be used for more spears but i'm not sure exactly how big they are.

Then of course we have the Bones. Great for Mauls, Armor, and even more weapons.

Man we can really get a ton of shit from this, and we ain't wasting any of it.
>>
>>46821182
>not being able to make gear from Dragon Bone/Hide/Claws
niggerwut
>>
>>46821278
Are you illiterate?
>>
>>46821250
Can we make punching daggers from his claws and man with the iron jaw our selves with his teeth so we can bite people with Fucking dragon teeth
>>
I want to dual wield Great axes
>>
Skin his soft underbelly, make a 20 meters carpet.
>>
>>46821149
>>46821250
HonorGuard get's kitted out in full dragon.

They were the ones who fought it, they reap the spoils.

Speaking of which we're gonna have to replace a few of them.
>>
>>46821323
Need more Strength for that lil' nigga
>>
On the matter of Slaagyr's claws, as an Earth Dragon, he has particularly large and heavy claws, since they were designed with digging through rock in mind. These are big-ass claws even for a creature of his size.
>>
IronTusks Fucking when nigga
>>
>>46821316
Dude his claws are probably like the size of our arm.

>>46821331
We now know what we're using for the floor of our tent.
>>
>>46821353
Awesome. Perfect weapon material.
>>
>>46821353
I'll leave what can and can't be made into what weapons to you
>>
>>46821333
we should also give some stuff to Bra'kur, he's awesome
>>
>>46821331
No, use it to make our new tent
>>
>>46821353
So like is each claw enough for a Sword? a Greatsword? a BattleAxe? 2 Swords? 10 Spearheads?

Feel free to ignore us. I'm just spitballing here. I imagine you'll need to get exact numbers for what we can do as far as gear we can make from him after we finish clearing the enemies.
>>
>>46821362
Soon StoneTusk is getting weak now
>>
>>46821353
Can ash use them to focus her earth magic or her cucked dwarf
>>
>>46821410
Maybe a staff? and Helm?

Prolly just ask what he wants. Lieutenants who fought have first priority. Then Honorguard.
>>
>>46821437
it might make our future dragoness slave a little disturbed, to be sleeping on the skin of a fellow dragon
>>
“For now, you'll be coming with me. You'll be joining your sisters,” you grunt.

“Aurora and Inka, it feels like forever since I last saw them, I do hope they've been keeping well,” Sofie beams, clapping her hands together.

“Of course, Inka in particular has been enjoying herself a lot in my care,” you grin.

“Aurora always was a little temperamental,” Sofie giggles, shaking her head as she wanders over to a chest of drawers up against one wall.

“I hope you won't mind if I change? It's been a long time since I've been out for a walk, and I'd rather like to dress properly for the occasion.”

You shrug, you suppose you can wait, since you have more questions for her anyway.

“What did Slaagyr keep you around here for anyway? Judging by the door, he was worried about you going anywhere.”

Sofie busies herself gathering up clothes to wear, evidently having some trouble picking which of the many outfits Slaagyr has provided her with she wants to put on.

“Oh, I'm told the door was for my own good. Slaagyr said that I was very valuable, and that I'd help him a great deal in taking his revenge on Isilir and Yavandai, and on you of course. I can't imagine how he was expecting me to assist in such militaristic matters however,” Sofie smiles, finally fixing on an outfit, carefully extracting it from the drawer.

“You don't have any skills then?”

(cont)
>>
>>46821480
agreed
>>
>>46821485
“That's a rather unkind way of wording it. While it's a little embarrassing to praise myself, I am quite proud of my singing voice, and my grandmother said I was a natural at dancing. Hmm, what else... Ah, I taught myself to read and write dwarvish and giantish from my father's books, and I'm rarely beaten at Trollknuckle, though many disapproved of my playing it back home, and Slaagyr seems to have little taste for gambling,” Sofie giggles, walking back over to the bed with the stack of clothes.

“Right. So you don't know anything about what Slaagyr was up to, or the rest of this place?”

“I'm afraid all I know is the route from Slaagyr's balcony to this room,” she smiles, glancing from you to the clothing on the bed and back.

“I was rather hoping to change my clothes, if you don't mind, Chief Ur'shal. Is that the proper way to address an orc chieftain? I fear my knowledge of your people's customs are rather lacking.”

“Master would be more suitable in your case.”

“Of course, then Master Ur'shal, if it's not any trouble, might I have a little privacy to change?”

>Fine, step outside
>She can change in front of you
>>
>>46821510
>>She can change in front of you
>>
>>46821437
No, i want carpet. i want to make sex on it. i want it to be stained with copious amount of sexual fluids.
He tried to fuck us, now he gets fucked everynight.
>>
>>46821461
Possibly so.
>>
>>46821510
>>
>>46821510
Just say "No"
>>
>>46821510
>>Fine, step outside
We don't plan to fuck her now, and it's better if she's cooperative for now. We can fuck her later.
>>
>>46821510
Silly girl
>>
>>46821510
>>46821485

That girl ain't right.
>>
>>46821510
"We Orcs are not bothered by such things."
>>
>>46821510
>you can get changed right here but get used to being out of them while with me
>>
>>46821556
I like her.
Plus skill at dancing could always be nice.>>46821578
>>
>>46821460
Lets change it during the heart eating festival celebration thing
>>
>>46821510
best get her accustomed to our idea of privacy
>>
I kind of want to see if we could convince a non orcish girl to fuck us with forcing her.

I guess we could do that with dragon waifu either.
>>
>>46821609
that is plan A with Xipil.
>>
>>46821529
thats unrealostocally petty and vengeful. he wasnt even that much of a problem, theres no call or motivation to spite him so much after ddeath.

He's more useful as a trophy, like maybe every member of the honorguard should be given a dragonhide cowl
>>
>>46821510
>>
>>46821584
We can change it to dragon eaters
>>
>people voting for the obviously more questionable(in her eyes) option when it's obvious this vote exists because this is somewhat important
>>
>>46821510
This is going to be the fun choice I just know it.
>>
>>46821624
lol lets go full orcish romance

we should send wagonloads of gold to her once or twice and invite her to come meet with us
>>
>>46821510

"Nakedness carries no shame in Orcish Culture"

Or something to that effect
>>
>>46821678
I hate you.
>>
>>46821678
The green D isn't as powerful on dragons, we'd have to sleep with her multiple times.
>>
>>46821654
We voted for the IC option
>>
>>46821699
it seems funny, setting appropiate
>>
Writing.
>>
>>46821710
`She'll still probably enjoy it, it just won't break her as easily.
>>
>>46821710
A conquest worthy of the champion of Y'zagya Zoka
>>
>>46821722

That's not how Orcish romance works
>>
>>46821678
So, no dragon horn dildo?

Mind, i wonder what we could use the horn for. If we keep them and the skull, could turn it into a throne, killing him via the eye orbit has pretty much left the head easily intact, and meeting an orc warboss sat ontop of a dragon skull has got to leave a lasting impression.
>>
>>46821710
im not saying we should invite her and then trick her into being captured and raped

we should invite her and then convince her to join us
>>
>>46821786
>I hate fun.
>>
Anyone else wondering what he tastes like? If it's anything like Alligator it should go down pretty nicely.
>>
>>46821794
And then rape her?
>>
>>46821792
Dildo+a tonne of orc semen
>>
>>46821792
we should def do that too
>>46821786
please, be less cliche and stupid then ALL RAPE ALL THE TIME

its smart and realistic to use diplomcay sometimes, in certain ways, without compromising our Orclyness

that said i dont mind just adding her the way we've added every other non orc member of our harem
>>
Somebody should archive the previous thread. I'd do it, but I'm busy, and I don't know how.
>>
>>46821840

Alligator is surprisingly palatable.
>>
>>46821874
>Surprisingly

It tastes like slightly fishy chicken, the ribs are just to die for.
>>
Before or after the eating of dragon heart we should pull our dick out and say "this is what a real dragon looks like"
>>
>>46821895
australian anon here to confirm??
>>
>>46821786
>>46821861
>>46821699

I want to try this another way once out of the hundreds of women we're gonna rape.

Let's just do this to prove that we can humans and elves think that orcs rape because they can't actually seduce a woman, let's show them just how easily we can do this.

Seriously there are other dragons we can rape.
>>
>>46821866

>he thinks sending a dragon wagons of gold in the hopes she'll meet up with us and fuck us is fun and won't compromise our orcishness

Not only is your idea dumb and unfit for OWQ, it is beta as fuck
>>
>>46821941
>Beta
Seriously just kill yourself.
>>
>>46821941
we can always go and take it bacl
>>
>>46821924
That would be saltwater crocodile if it was an Ausfag. Alligator is all American.

and chinese
>>
>>46821941
>Implying we won't get it back once she's ours.
>>
>>46821960
It's handy when people use that word, because then I know that their opinions do not matter in the slightest, and thus I proceed to ignore their drabble.
>>
>>46821941
>>46821983
>implying we even have a use for gold
>as if orcs don't just take whatever they want using brawn or cunning
>>
I feel like force of will is more Ur's style than a bribe.

Diplomatically speaking, though, taking the dragon as a mate may be wiser than trying to subdue her into harem slavery. And then we could offer Slaagyr's horde as a wedding gift.

Alternatively, we use it as bait to get the Free Cities to start fighting each other.

At any rate, just sitting on the gold isn't very orcish, just draconic.
>>
>>46821930
This is so fucking retarded.

If you wanna do this, don't do this with the powerhungry dangerous superpredator we've already insulted by raping her ambassador and who would demand an amount of groveling serious enough to significantly undermine our authority.
Especially don't do this with someone you actually get way more out of by enslaving them and their entire magic casting all female lamia cult.

Do it with something along the lines of a morally bankrupt noblewoman who gives no shit what happens to anyone else as long as she gets to maintain a chokehold on her portcity and its trading empire.
>>
>>46822028
its been explicitly stated gold is useless to us, orcs dont even like the way it looks
>>
>>46821930

Or we could, y'know, not give a shit what the fucking slaves think and do as Orcs have done since the inception of their race and was literally the domain of one of their more powerful gods.

Instead of whatever the fuck you are talking about.
>>
>>46821960
you might be more interested in lordy's enteecards
>>
>>46822105
Everyone should be really.
>>
Ignoring romance retardation for a moment, I wonder if we can cannibalize some of Slaagyr's Genius Plans of Vengeance a bit.
Odds are he's been stocking up on anti-dragon stratagems of various degrees of viability, so if we're looting carefully enough we might come across something more or less applicable to Xipil.
>>
>>46822127
I enjoy the our nerdy Asian
>>
>>46822127
i'd call you a pathetic cuck, but if you jerked it now you'd be one more voice voting against smut today
>>
>>46822144

Smartest post in thread so far.

And it will likely be totally ignored in favor of people arguing about what true orcishness is.
>>
>>46822037
>Do it with something along the lines of a morally bankrupt noblewoman who gives no shit what happens to anyone else as long as she gets to maintain a chokehold on her portcity and its trading empire.

She sounds like a shit, we can throw her to some random orc why the fuck would we want her.

also
>Implying we can't get her to love our dick so much she willingly works for us.

>>46822058
>Implying all of them are slaves.

>Orcs have done since the inception of their race

Yeah No orc has ever done something new.
and it's not like dong the same thing all the time has ever gone wrong before.

Wait...
>>
>>46822160
Not that guy, but sorry, that was enough to push me over the edge.
No smut for me anymore today.
>>
>>46822184
Personally, my money is on Sofi's dark secret and two dragon supression collars being the most valuable things along that line we can salvage.
>>
>>46822196
god damn it
>>
>>46822193
>Yeah No orc has ever done something new.
>and it's not like dong the same thing all the time has ever gone wrong before.

There's a difference between innovating, and then kneeling and paying tribute to a bitch we plan to breed because some faggot wants to NOT be an orc.
>>
>>46822144
Yeah this, but we don't know Sofie magical affinity yet.
>>
>>46822221

My best guess on Sofie's secret would be some sort of future-sight, oracle-esque magic. She just seems way too calm.
>>
“If you're going to be staying with your sisters, you'll have to learn to adapt to orcish culture. Which means getting used to being naked in front of me,” you grunt, shrugging your shoulders.

Sofie pauses, giving you a bemused smile.

“Is that so? I can't say I've ever come across such a thing before, most people seem to view nudity as rather a serious thing,” Sofie giggles.

“You humans get worked up about strange things.”

“Perhaps that's true, oh well, I suppose there no harm-” Sofie starts, only to be cut off by a loud cracking sound.

You level your axe, spinning to face the noise, coming from one side of Sofie's chamber. You frown as your eyes sweep across the wall, stopping on the mirror atop the table, a spiderweb of cracks spread across its surface where it looks to have been struck a hard blow.

“Ah, how frustrating, another one. I suppose I won't be taking that with me when I leave then,” Sofie sighs, shaking her head.

“What was that?” you frown, eyes still surveying the room, but you can see no signs of anyone else in here besides you and Sofie.

“Grandmother used to say it was the spirits, have you never met them before? I suppose that must mean you're a good person,” Sofie giggles.

“Spirits? Do you mean Divine Servants?”

“Hmm, I don't know about that. Grandmother said they were the spirits of the land, that they liked to work mischief on evil children.”

You've never heard of any such thing from Ku'zag, and you trust the old shaman's word a lot more than Sofie's grandmother on such matters.

“Sounds stupid,” you grunt.

“Yes, grandmother did used to say a lot of unpleasant things, back then,” Sofie smiles, though there's something a little less innocent in this smile, a little harsher.

(cont)
>>
>>46822242
>Implying we as the strongest orc have to do what lesser orcs tell us to..
Honestly I was never in favour of giving her anything, .
>>
>>46822326
“Ah, but I'm sorry, I went and wasted your time, and I'm certain a man in your position has many more important things to be doing than fooling around with the likes of me,” Sofie giggles, tugging off her nightdress.

“I'm not so sure about that,” you reply, taking the time to admire your latest prize.

Though she's still shy enough at being naked in front of you to make some effort to cover herself, there's only so much she can do with her arms alone. Her body is pale and unmarred, curved in all the right places, long dark hair hanging down her back close to her pert backside. It's a struggle, resisting the urge to bend her over the bed and have your way with her right now, but you're patient, you can wait.

“There we go, shall we be off?” Sofie beams a couple of minutes later, as she adjusts her shirt, dressed in a rather simple cragfolk style, shirt and thick breeches, with a fur cloak slung over her shoulders to protect against the mountain chill.

“Good day,” she smiles, nodding to your group as you step outside, Dru'ak raising an eyebrow at you, which you reply to with a shrug.

“Let's get moving, we've got the rest of this corridor to look through,” you grunt, Sofie falling into step alongside you, earning some frowns from your honorguard, who are probably worried that the human woman will be in the way should a threat appear from the front.

>Send her to the middle of the group
>Let her walk alongside you if she wants
>>
>>46822320
so she's already given in to her future because she knows she'll eventually give in to it?
That doesn't sound right
>>
>>46822345
>>
>>46822345

Auto curse abilities?
>>
>>46822345
>>Let her walk alongside you if she wants
>>
>>46822352

Don't know, it was just the only kind of magical affinity I could think of that would be useful against his dragon-siblings and valuable enough to want to keep locked away as she is.
>>
>>46822345
We can handle her
>>
>>46822376
necromancy
>>
>>46822345
Let's see how many Orcs can grope her before we're finished here.
>>
>>46822345
>>
>>46822391

It seems you're right. But why would necromancy, specifically, be more useful against dragons than any other magical discipline? I'm at a loss.
>>
>>46822391
Seems rather unlikely.
Way too basic and othrodox to really be that useful.

Probably something more exotic than that.
Leaning towards some sort of unconscious pseudo-karma bullshit right now.
>>
>>46822345
>>
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Orc%20Warlord%20Quest

Archived for you Lordy
>>
>>46822435
Ah, thanks anon.
>>
>>46822402
As long as we don't have a handle on what she actually does, I'd really rather not do anything that might set off the magical bag of crazy Slaagyr thought would be useful against two dragons more powerful than him.
>>
>>46822345
>>
>>46822420
>>46822417
>necromancy
haha fucking retards.

Her magic power is clearly to enforce her own psychotic delusions into the world. That's why slaagyr didn't want her out of there.
>>
>>46822522
Why are you quoting a post that's saying necromancy seems rather unlikely?
>>
Writing.
>>
>>46822542
i didn't?
>>
>>46822583
Yes, you did?
You quoted both of these:

>>46822391
>necromancy

>>46822420
>Seems rather unlikely.
>Way too basic and othrodox to really be that useful.
>>
>>46822607
i didn't quote >>46822391 (You) i quoted the replies to it?
>>
>>46822637
>>46822583
Holy fuck you are literally retarded...
>>
>>46822391
man I still think it was a shame we killed that orc necromancer. when we had a chance to recruit him. Would have been useful. Have him train a few and we would have had plenty of fodder to throw around.
>>
>>46822689
Necromancy is bad mojo.
>>
>>46822658
>>46822658
no i'm not?
>>
>>46822793
Yes you are, and what the fuck is that question mark there you idiot?
>>
>>46822845
am i the retarded idiot? or is it the person that keeps replying to me it?
>>
>>46822345
>walk along side
>>
>>46822900
It's just anon. He is pretty much a dumb asshole most of the time
>>
Meow.
>>
You leave Sofie be, letting her walk alongside you, humming softly to herself as you continue down the corridor. It looks like there's two more doors here, and as far as you can tell, that's it for Slaagyr's lair, hardly as grandiose as the dragons you heard stories of, but all in all Slaagyr appears to have been a pretty sorry example of his race.

Looking between the two, you push the right one open first, axe held tight as you peer in. It's a strange sight to behold, the entire room seems to be coated in crystalline growths, great transparent stalactites and stalagmites jutting from the uneven surfaces seemingly at random.

“How beautiful,” Sofie gasps, stepping in behind you, eyes drawn to the two glowing circles scratched into the crystals of the floor, pulsing with unknown runes.

“I often dream about this room, I think, an awful lot. I can't say I was over fond of it in my dreams though, for some reason. Dreams are funny things like that, aren't they?” she giggles, as you rest a hand on her shoulder to keep her from straying further inside. She doesn't even flinch at your touch, the girl seems to lack any sense of danger about her at all.

“I suppose they are,” you grunt, leaving the crystalline chamber for the time being to inspect the room opposite, once again nudging the door open, readying your axe.

This chamber makes for quite a contrast to the other. While that one was bright, glittering crystals and glowing runes scattering strange lights across it, this room is a gloomy and ominous one. Great chains hang from the ceiling, ending in vicious hooks, the floor looks to have been mopped clean at some point in the recent past, some dark and ominous stains still remaining. The air in here tastes wrong, like copper, and it brings a strange gnawing hunger to your gut.

(cont)
>>
>>46823106
“Master Ur'shal.”

You turn to glance at Sofie, who raises two fingers to touch at her top lip, frowning, you raise your own finger to brush along yours, bringing it back bloody. Well then, you don't think you'll be staying in here, doesn't seem to be anything worthwhile here anyway.

Stepping back out you shut the door, wiping away the rest of your impromptu nosebleed.

“Did you dream about that room too?”

“I don't believe so, it doesn't look to be a place where good dreams are made, does it?” Sofie smiles, reaching under her cloak to extract a small square of cloth.

“Here, you still have a little blood,” she smiles, handing you the cloth. Is she expecting you to wipe your nose with it or something? Shrugging, you take it, wiping of the last of the blood and handing it back to her, Sofie taking the bloody fabric with a smile.

“Would I be able to have this cleaned once we arrive at your home, master Ur'shal?”

“I'm sure Aleida could arrange something,” you shrug.

“Another guest? I must admit I'm looking forward to making so many new friends,” Sofie beams.

That seems to be it for Slaagyr's lair though, and you aren't entirely sure what to make of those two rooms. Slaagyr is a little too dead to be answering your questions, and you don't know if there's anyone else here who would even know.

>Forget them, take Slaagyr's head and go down to meet the humans
>Forget them, get to looting
>Bring your spellcasters in here, see if they can make some sense of these two rooms
>Other (Write-in)
>>
New post never
>>
>>46823126
>>
>>46823126
Time to finish this.
>>
>>46823126
>Bring your spellcasters in here, see if they can make sense of these two rooms.
>>
>>46823126
We can always come back here later.
>>
>>46823126
>Bring your spellcasters in here, see if they can make some sense of these two rooms
>>
>>46823126
>>Bring your spellcasters in here, see if they can make some sense of these two rooms
Got a bad feeling
>>
>>46823126
>>
>>46823126
>>Bring your spellcasters in here, see if they can make some sense of these two rooms
>>
>>46823126
>>
>>46823126
>>Forget them, get to looting
SILK SHEETS, SWORDS FOR ALL DA BOYZ, ALL THE SHINY BITZ A BOY COULD WANT
>>
>>46823126
Seems pretty important since it made us randomly nosebleed.
>>
>>46823235
Loot after we finish with the rest of em
>>
>nosebleed
SOMEBODY IS CURSING UR RIGH NOW! QUICK, GO KILL HIM/HER
>>
>>46823274
Or the room is lewd, and we're in an anime.
>>
>>46823300
>and we're in an anime
Not again
>>
>>46823300

Little do we know that we stumbled upon a room in the extradimensional plane of pure lewdness, which is so unbelievably lewd that even the great Ur'shal bled from his nose.
>>
Not gonna lie, Sofie is a goddamn cute
>>
>>46823312
http://pastebin.com/RVyM5jVL
>I will never forget.
>>
Okay, looks like you'll be checking it out, but that'll be next time.

Thank you all for playing, once again you have skillfully evaded smut, but for how long!

I can loiter for some Q&A for a bit before I go pass out though, if you have questions.
>>
>>46823126
We did not just give the unknown magic user our blood. Why would we do that? Ask for the cloth back, say we'll clean it now.
>>
>>46823360
Any new quests you looking at bruv?
GKQ next month bruv?
Dragon pussy when bruv?
IronTusks when Bruv?
>>
>>46823360
Thanks for running man, have a good one.
>>
>>46823360
Thanks for the fun run Lordy!
>>
>>46823360
Thanks for running!

Would Sofie's passive and perhaps subconscious mojo be doing way more to Ur'shal if he weren't wearing the Zhulo'rok Zhar armor?
>>
>>46823360
thanks for running, see you next time
>>
Thanks for running.
>>
>>46823371
Please, I'm not going to pull a railroaded plot twist like that.

>>46823383
>Any new quests you looking at bruv?
Not recently, too busy working on my rpgmaker thing.

>GKQ next month bruv?
Most likely.

>Dragon pussy when bruv?
When you give Xipil the D.

>IronTusks when Bruv?
NEVER!

>>46823393
>>46823397
>>46823403
>>46823412
Glad you all had fun.

>>46823399
Who knows, you still have no idea what if anything Sofie's passive and perhaps subconscious mojo even does.
>>
>>46823360

This sister acting like a fae.

Does she have fae-vision?
>>
>>46823360
Was Slaagyr really a virgin?
Why didn't he knock up Sofie?
Did he lose his balls or something ?

Thanks for running, prise the queen.
>>
>>46823360
Lordy, is >>46823371 a plausible issue? It seems like a terrible idea to just let her have Ur's blood when we don't know what she's capable of.
>>
File: image-7-763x704.jpg (84 KB, 763x704) Image search: [Google]
image-7-763x704.jpg
84 KB, 763x704
>>46823429
>NEVER
>>
>>46823434

She was inexplicably nice to him so he just set her up in some posh digs in the heart of the mountain and came by to listen to her talk about her feelings, or more likely dreams, and waited for her to make the first move.

Then an orc rose up through an earthquake like a goddamned demon and pulled his brain out through his eye-socket.

If he wasn't such an asshole I'd feel a little sorry for the guy.
>>
>>46823434
He was saving his virginity for when he enslaved the dragon sisters.
He wanted to make sure that even in triumph he would be disappointing.
>>
>>46823430
Who knows.

>>46823434
>Was Slaagyr really a virgin?
Yes.

>Why didn't he knock up Sofie?
He wasn't attracted to non-dragons.

>Did he lose his balls or something ?
I suppose one could view the savage beatdown Isilir and Yavandai gave him as him losing his balls.
>>
>>46823495
How exactly did the beatdown come to be anyways? Or will that have to wait until we read his hilarious diary?
>>
>>46823430
Maybe its something related to that Shadow Fae that Sasha saw?
>>
>>46823495
>>Was Slaagyr really a virgin?
>Yes.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>46823521

Oh man, I think you just found the connecting thread, anon.

The way that shadow fae was acting is actually sells me on it completely. This bitch projects shadows.

Nice, anon.
>>
>>46823126
>bury the chambers
>slag's head to the people
>>
>>46823495
>He wasn't attracted to non-dragons.
Bullshit, what's the point of shapeshifting if not to fuck other races ? Man, what a pathetic excuse for a dragon.
>>
>>46823520
Slaagyr was a young dragon suffering the usual massively swollen egos that dragons develop once they hit the draconic equivalent of their teens. He ran into an older sexy earth dragon female and basically went "hey bby wan sum fuk?" That being Yavandai.

Yavandai brushed it off and basically went "yeah maybe in a few hundred years, kid." Slaagyr, who up until then had been enjoying the fact that he could lord it over all the smaller races took his first experience of rejection very hard and tried to amass a horde of minions to capture Yavandai and Isilir so he could make them his slaves as punishment for insulting him, and also because he really wanted to fuck them.

Needless to say, the ragtag gathering of petty cragfolk clans and assorted ogres he slapped together lasted all of about five seconds against Isilir and Yavandai, and they proceeded to beat him to within an inch of his life and tell him to run far away and never come back, because killing some dumb kid would just leave a bad taste in their mouths.

Needless to say Slaagyr's pride never really recovered from that one.
>>
Hm. Best I can tell right now, Sofie's a powerful latent Oneiromancer, Slaagyr was building some sort of amplification chambers with which he planned to turn Sofie into a targeted long-range weapon to fuck up specific individuals.
Either this didn't require training her or he didn't want to chance someone who can target the stuff herself sitting in the machine and took the hit to efficiency into account as acceptable.

Probably more more about driving them insane than actually killing anyone (at least for the dragons, but who knows what it'd have done to someone less magically buff), but orcs are prone to internal conflict if the leader's insane and if he could have played the sisters off against each other that'd have greatly improved his odds.

Him talking to her frequently was because he was a socially awkward nerd with power fantasies and liked ranting and monologueing at someone and she fit the bill by always being around and part of his master plan.

Mostly writng this up so I doN't forget my thoughts when the next thread rolls around.
>>
>>46823656
Sounds hilarious.
Best thing about it is that the sisters probably don't even really remember or ever think of him.
>>
>>46823656
Can dragons turn into other races? Was slaggy a weak dragon?
>>
>>46823350
Do you have the other pastebins
>>
>>46823868
Yes, dragons develop a standard humanoid form at a young age which they can shift to at will. It's often human, but occasionally elf, dwarf or giant.

Slaagyr was pretty average in terms of power for a dragon of his age. His weakness wasn't raw power or magical ability, it was the fact that he was just kind of dumb, emotionally speaking, and very immature.
>>
>>46823943
Was Slaagyr being played by Joachim? I wouldn't be surprised if Joachim just told Slaagyr to let him do what he wants, so Slaagyr could just ignore the horrendous morale problems of the camp and do his own thing.
>>
>>46823992
Interesting question. You may have noted that Joachim did not in fact rush to Slaagyr's aid, in fact you've seen no sign of any cultists since the battle ended, and you've been wandering around up there for quite a while now.
>>
>>46823943
Would Slaagyr's life been happier if he just found a few orcish hotties and started his own orc clan with them?
>>
>>46824028
I think most people would live a happier life that way.
>>
>>46824013

Guy definitely started packing his shit up after hearing an orc raiding party crash through the mountain. He's long gone with any important items or research. Smart move. We've taken out the most powerful piece of the Slaagyr cult but the smartest piece is still at large.
>>
>>46824013
Sounds like he's scarpered. God damn it. We're going to have to track him down and kill him before he does anymore damage, aren't we?
>>
>>46824077

He's going to set up shop somewhere else and get back to whatever abyssal shit he was up to. Probably the only reason he tossed his lot in with Slaagyr is because he assumed no nearby groups were powerful enough to want to launch a full-on assault against a fucking dragon.

Surprise, orcs.
>>
>>46824013
Was Slaagyr even aware of the horrendous moral issues or was he deluded enough to think everything he's in charge of us running as
>>
>>46823943
Can they become orcs
>>
>>46824144

Now I'm just picturing an orcish dragon. Green, heavily muscled, and hung enough to be fatal to most life.
>>
>>46824144
No, they can become humans, elves, dwarves, giants or goblins. They cannot become orcs or sluagh for some reason.

>>46824122
Who knows, he did seem to be rather cut off from the day to day running of his camp. He probably figured out something was wrong after Arban was found stabbed to death in his bedroom of course.
>>
Okay, I'm heading off to bed now.

Thread archived here:
>http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Orc%20Warlord

See you all next time.
>>
>>46824183
Half-dragon orcish warrior our soon to be convinced son
>>
Can we do the skin shifter God ritual with raka
>>
>>46824013
He's totally heading back to our camp through the tunnels.
We're fucked.
>>
>>46824536
What?
>>
>>46828532
We've got a skeleton crew guarding, war beasts, Kulakin attacking from all sides, AND divine servants guarding the place in our absence .

If he's attacking, some odors fucked, but it's not us
>>
>>46828625
I think you're significantly underestimating him. Reminder that just one of his goats took Vor'zal and a whole pack to get rid of.
>>
>>46828699
i think youre overestimating him

his followers are mindless ghouls

im super surpised thread s not ded yet
>>
>>46830088
It's what happens when a quest is easily one of the better ones out here.

I think the oldest sister manifests dreams, rather.
>>
Really should've left dealing with those rooms until after we've dealt with the rest of Slaggyr's forces. They won't go anywhere, and if something happened we'd have less pptential enemies to worry about.
>>
I've got to say, I'm surprised none of the anons voted to fuck Ya'zada or K'zala on top of Slaagyr's corpse.
>>
>>46830088
>his followers are mindless ghouls
So?
>>
>>46828532

Nah, he's interested in bringing some sort of abyssal apocalypse to the world, not launching surprise counterattacks on unsuspecting orc tribes. He's ran off somewhere so he can continue whatever Cthulu-tier ritual he's been trying to pull off.

We need to go and find him and put a stop to it before he manages to summon some truly fucked up shit from the void, but he isn't back at camp.
>>
>>46834255
He's unrelated to the abyss.
His god is a disgusting abomination, but not abyssal, otherwise our scar would've let us know.
>>
Good night, thread, Slaggyr
Thread replies: 231
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.