[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ryukuza Quest: Protector of Smiles and Youkai Hunter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 240
Thread images: 24
File: Lost it.jpg (2 MB, 1885x1508) Image search: [Google]
Lost it.jpg
2 MB, 1885x1508
Stage 119: Portents, Platitudes, and Perfections.

Your half sister Ryuu Nabiki has been restored to life, or something like it. More than that, she has been restored as a demigoddess, somewhat beyond the level of you or your cousin Hauko. Where before her shattered Pearl was dust in the possession of the youkai that was representative of the Forest of Suicides, black Aokigahara, you have not only restored her Pearl, but turned her into a potent possessor of the lost souls of the suicides that have ended their lives in the forest. They are chained to her – at least in a Barrier – by slender silver chains. Colorless and iridescent fire spills from her aura, and her tail and head are crowned with blue-green Ghost Fire.

She's as amazed at the transformation as you are.

More importantly, it verifies something you suspected before: Ryuu Nabiki was no more Horobi than Ryuu Hauko ever was. She was certainly something, and potentially powerful, yes, but she wasn't the recipient of Ame-no-Horobi-no-Mikado's kimoto. Or if she was, then the spirit of Aokigahara supplanted it. Which is probably why Oba-san wasn't interested in using her as a vessel, and an even more likely reason that Er Yin-sensei and Kiku-chan were unable or unwilling to execute her despite failing the test of Horobi in Kiku's Barrier. You're pretty certain that this was not how Kiku-chan expected things to turn out, considering she was beside herself with a series of emotions you're not entirely sure you could quantify at the moment.

There's also the good possibility you were dead for a few minutes. But you're better now, fortunately.
>>
>>46814550
“Namo Amida Butsu,” you murmur softly over hands placed together, as you sit before your sister. She blushes, and shakes her head, lifting her hands. “Well, you're closer than I am, and we're both closer than Hauko.”

“We're not Buddhists,” she points out amicably.

“Hasn't stopped me before. Not much doesn, really, which is something I should probably work on.”

“What?”

“Nevermind....”

[] “What will you do now?”
[] “Whatever your plans were, I have a request....”
[] “What is it like, being....well, you?”
[] “I have a theory you should probably hear.”
[] “Do you need a place to stay?”
>>
File: Horobi.jpg (630 KB, 1000x1201) Image search: [Google]
Horobi.jpg
630 KB, 1000x1201
Ryu Ryukusa is tall at 5' 8", but this becomes 6' in her true form. She is fully grown. Lesbian top.
Kiku is 5' 1" for ever and ever. Lesbian submissive.
Akari is 5' 3", and has another few inches to grow. Sexuality is weird, switch, cosplayer.
Yui is 5' 8" and will only grow due to circumstances beyond her control. Dyke, switch.
Kiki is 5' 6", and is at full growth. Bisexual bottom.
Er Yin is the tallest at 5' 10" and is fully grown. Lesbian dominant.
Jinyuu is 5' 7" but persistently hovers an extra three inches above the ground or floor because of her nature as a seer. Straight.
Hinata-hakase is 6' 3". Sexuality is terrifying.
Hidesato is 5' 5". Straight.
Kushinada is 5' 8". Straighter.
Taisho Ryoga is 5' 9". Who knows.
Hyun Chisato is 5' 4”, and is fully grown. Lolicon with plausible deniability.
Rie is 8” tall or 5' 5”, and is fully cat. Her sexuality is cat.
Hagyu Genso is 12' 5” standing upright. He is by and large gay.
Mizumi Shoko is 7' 2”, is fully grown. Bisexual top.
Yuuhi is 4'11” and is fully grown. Yuuhi a cute.
Tokei Isusangi, Inau-kun is 5' 3” and still confused.
Reiha is 5' 5 1/2”, and is milfy.
Peta is 3' 2”. Peta is \>.</ aka Her Most Imperial Highness Patanjali Piri Yokuhime Kuronogitsune Pa
Detective-san, aka Mugon Chujo is fully grown at 5'11”, and straight.
Kenji Soomi is 5' 4” and gothic lolita.
Musumi Kanako is 5' 6.5”, and is pretty straight.
Hebiki Naoto is 5' 9” and belligerently omnivorous, sexually. You hope only sexually.
Kodachi Umetsume is 5' 4”, and fully grown. Practicing asexual.
Melinda Blitzenberg is 5'10”, fully grown and horrible. Maybe confused.
Toshida Ginka is 5” 3”, and fully grown. Turtles have a reputation.
Ryuu Wakaba is a head shorter and also deceased.
Margaret Steinhausen is gratefully dead.
Ryuu Nabiki is 5' 3”, and fully transformed. Embarrassingly straight.
>>
File: Ryuu Hauko grown.png (2 MB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Ryuu Hauko grown.png
2 MB, 1280x1024
Twitter: @XsQuestmistress

Previous Thread: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/46612491/

Interlude: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/37879167/

Threads in Chronological Order, including writeups by XS : http://pastebin.com/Z53TyK0N
or search for Title: Ryukuza on Suptg

Barrier Combat Guide: http://pastebin.com/rZLwzvGx

>Ryukusa's Treasures

Her name: Ryuu Yorihokura

Eight hundred and sixty-two cat youkai live in your aura

Matagama-no-Shitoki, a kami in it's own right that protects Ryukusa from inimical magic.

Ame-no-Omukade-no-Musume – Ryukusa's mukade possessed wakizashi; a kami. “Daughter of my Centipede of Rain.”

Gendai-no-Muteki-no-Buki - Invincible Weapon of the Present Age, a secret kami-blade given to Ryukusa by Wakaba that appears to be made of some alloy of titanium.

Seido no Shinpi-tekina Ken – a mysterious bronze sword given to Ryukusa by the mermaids of Japan.

Ryukusa's Family.

>Talismans:
Akari – Centipede
Er Yin – Scorpion
Kiki – Toad
Kiku – Lizard
Yui – Snake
>>
>>46814570
[] “Whatever your plans were, I have a request....”
[] “I have a theory you should probably hear.”
[] “Do you need a place to stay?”
>>
>>46814570
>[] “What is it like, being....well, you?”
>[] “I have a theory you should probably hear.”
>[] “Do you need a place to stay?”
>>
>>46814570
Oh man, I'm late to best quest.
>>
>>46814570
>[x] “What will you do now”
>[x] “Do you need a place to stay?”
>>
>>46814570
>[X] “I have a theory you should probably hear.”
>[X] “Do you need a place to stay?”
>>
>>46814570
Ryukusa can't stop being Ryukusa.
>>
>>46814570
We're a very accommodating little sister; of course onee-chan can crash in our spare bedroom.
Even help herself to the beer in the fridge and the leftover tako-wasabi and ika-meshi.
>>
>>46814570
>[] “What will you do now?”

Woo first time I'm here live
>>
>>46814570
>[] “What will you do now?”

Evening, XS! How are you doing?
>>
>>46814791
I mean, we do have a lot of guests, anon. Even if we fit all our wives into one bedroom, do we have enough for everyone else?
Not that we should turn her away of course!
>>
>>46814819
We really need to get a move on when we first can.
>>
>>46814833
What Ryukusa really needs is a mansion to fit everyone into.
>>
>>46814819
I think by now our apartment is a penthouse and we have plenty of space.

It's not like the landlord has to obey Euclidean geometry.
>>
>>46814848
That's a fair point. Hopefully living in non-Euclidean geometry won't give anyone headaches!
>>
I'm really looking forward to seeing how our family reacts to this.
>>
>>46814872
The sliding doors that you close on hinges gave ME a headache.
>>
>>46814901
Oh Poor Kiku

On the inside she'll be relived or happy I think
>>
>>46814931
Sliding hinges?

I believe we have an underwater castle now right?
>>
>>46814935
That depends. Happy for Nabiki I'd imagine, but she might be too worried about the cost to feel TRULY happy about it...we'll see.
>>
Seems the only cost was the jewel. I feel slightly relived.
>>
>>46815048
Well, let's wait a bit before we conclude that, just to be sure.
>>
When we go back inside we should act all dark and brooding to worried kiku only to ask in a confused voice why she was hiding our cute older sister from us.
>>
>Ryukusa faces off with one of the Spymaster's lackeys...

This is gonna be fun
>>
>>46815048
The opportunity cost of using the jewel is massive.

I hope at least the results are something special, well above what we could have done with another option.
>>
>>46815116
Maybe hold off on bullying the Kiku until after she finds out what's going on, otherwise we might give her a heart-attack in surprise or something.
>>
>>46815065
I think that's the point of the jewel. Any one wish, granted with no strings attached. That the wish itself can cause complications is part 2.
>>46815116
I'll second this as my vote.
>>
>>46815159
If that happens we can just feed her a bit of ourselfs.
>>
>>46815182
That doesn't mean we can just cause our wives suffering anon!
>>
>>46815145
Its pretty special we got a new sister!
>>
File: 1456511053821.jpg (78 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1456511053821.jpg
78 KB, 550x550
>>46815191
And here I thought marriage was all about suffering.
>>
>>46814845
She already has a palace
>>
>>46815201
Yes yes, but apparently if we used stone we could have reformed her pearl, perhaps entirely.
>>
>>46815221
Not with Ryukusa it isn't.
>>
>>46815243
It would have been a lot of guessing though. Certainly a big risk. We used the jewel for the guarantee of success, not for a greater degree of success. Necessarily anyway, maybe it's still better than the alternative best case.
>>
File: Wafflez of Feels +4.jpg (58 KB, 580x400) Image search: [Google]
Wafflez of Feels +4.jpg
58 KB, 580x400
>>46815247
Dammit anon this thread keeps melting my heart I need my kikiXyui ntr too refreeze it!
>>
>>46815360
Can it really be NTR if everyone in the family can/does/will already be sleeping with everyone else at some point?
>>
>>46815360
Absolutely disgusting.

Wanting NTR that is, not the pairing.
>>
>>46815387
Just keep throwing dirt on the grave of my dreams why dont you!
>>
>>46815400
Its the 2nd best pairing after RyuXall.
>>
>>46815427
Remember what Ryukusa told Yui right?

She's not the Jealous type, besides Ryukusa needs a night(s) to spend with Kiku and Er Yin
>>
>>46815475
Sorry meant RyuXwives.
>>
>>46815501
You fucker what do you have against Yuuhi
>>
>>46815495
So she puts Kiki with Akari and Yui for the night? Makes sense.
>>
>>46815528
Noooo! they might break her!

Been thinking for sometime now that this quest handles a harem amazingly well and wonder if it would have been so easy with out all the destiny stuff holding the family tougher.
>>
>>46815528
She sure as hell wouldn't let her Wife be alone for the night
>>
[X] “What is it like, being....well, you?”
[X] “What will you do now?”
[XX] “Do you need a place to stay?”
[XX] “I have a theory you should probably hear.”

You sit seiza, dusting your semi-miko outfit off, and look at your rather unusual older sister curiously. Unlike Jinyuu-onee-sama, she is truly your sister, mother and father shared alike rather than half-sister. Your mother gave her your real name in case you should be killed so that someone would be able to pray for you. Not strictly a vote of confidence perhaps, but the sentiment is rather nice. After a moment of not entirely sisterly staring, you pulls several outfits from ~Nowhere~ and start to work on something suitable for her to wear, because the bare minimum isn't really acceptable. “What is it like, onee-chan?”

“I'm sorry?” she asks politely, distracted from the colorless fire that spills from her hands and interacts strangely with the iridescent blue-and-red flame that seems to surround her.

“Having your kimoto. Or mikoto, if you prefer. I've only known one other demigod, and she's not really forthcoming. Mostly because she was born one and got properly taught.” You're not particularly envious, as much as curious. This is what Nabiki would have become if she'd been trained right from the start, without being tossed into a world of shit before she even knew her own name.

Nabiki looks at the burst of skull-like flames in the circle surrounding her and they fade to a fraction of their hissing dance. “I can hear their whispering, but it's only faint unless I focus on nit. Then I can hear each individual ghost, their laments and pain. I can tune into them, or shut them out entirely.” You give a faint shudder. Too close to possession, in your opinion. “I can get a strong sense of what they believe forced them to commit themselves to Aokigahara. If I concentrate, I can feel as they did and hear their words directly.”
>>
>>46815518
Wanting the dog in the bedroom, Disgusting.

Is what I would say if she was not best enlightend
>>
>>46815634
Sounds kinda creepy, poor onee-chan.
>>
>>46815634
One of the more dangerous abilities – information is power. “I can unleash them and they can become my eyes and ears, learn things. I have to keep a tight rein on them, or they'll slip away from me and go back to what they are supposed to be doing.” That raises your scales – they ripple along with your tail fur and neck hair. “I have the Ghost Fire and the power of the Void to help me, though.” It makes a sort of sense now that you think about it. The dead don't lie, and they can be controlled by threats or destroyed if need be, and they're mostly Void anyways: lingering thoughts, emotions, and feeling.

“It might seem strange to ask,” you say as you finish putting together a rather nice black and white kimono embroidered with lucky bats and symbols of the heavens, “but do you have any plans or idea of where you're going to go? If you need to, you can stay with me for as long as you like.”

She blushes and looks down shyly, her eyes glimmering from reddish to blue as the light of her flames is no longer directly upon them. “I would not impose upon your generosity further, Ryukusa. You've done far more for me than I can ever repay you for.” You start to protest but she shakes her head. “You truly have, Ryukusa. But I think I need to return to Aokigahara, and understand it more thoroughly. My power will be needed there, and probably soon, since the youkai that controlled it is no longer present.”

You nod slowly. She definitely has a point. “Then be wary of Hinata-hakase, and you should also know that Oba-san may become very interested in you now. Oba-san is actually Kinashut Kamuy, and she's possessed by her own priestess, and not, that isn't backwards.” You explain the situation(s) to your sister, and she becomes both more serious and the flames and energies around her become more intense as you continue. When you finish she nods solemnly.
>>
>>46815727
“I will do what I can to assist you when you become Horobi, Ryukusa, but I think I am going to help you most by containing and controlling the many ghosts and spirits you'll be unleashing as a result of your duties.” You're not entirely surprised by it, but it's really more than you could have asked for. No matter how much you mitigate the disaster, there will be some death, and with every death, the chance of an angry ghost being born, or a curse.

You present her with the new kimono, which makes her blush, and then she presents you with a single length of silver chain. “There are five ghosts bound to this chain; you can use them to call me, once each. I'll come at once if I can, or send a messenger if I cannot. I cannot make more of those, so be cautious in using it.” You surprise and embarrass her by giving her a hug, and she slowly returns the hug, her heart truly alive and her body warm against yours. “Thank you again, Ryukusa-chan. I look forward to meeting the rest of your family and your wife soon.”

[] Thank her for her help, and let her go.
[] Insist she at least come have a meal with your family.
[] Salute her and let her be on her way.
[] Kiss her cheek and pet her head. Just because.
[] Tell her about your alliances so far too.
>>
>>46815750
>[x] Insist she at least come have a meal with your family.
>>
>>46815750
>[] Insist she at least come have a meal with your family.
>[] Kiss her cheek and pet her head. Just because

Family time now
>>
Unfortunately I only had this idea after the last thread closed, but we probably could have saved the wishing jewel and instead used a full-elemental circle.

So, start with Fire and burn everything not Ryuu Nabiki away (might have to keep a ring of fire burning around her to keep everything away as well... metaphorically/spiritually I mean). Anyway, from there you use Earth to... form a base? I'm not sure how to say it. Something for her soul/pearl to rest on/in and grow from. The to Void to... I guess it would either be connect all the parts of her pearl together through the Void or give them a "spark" again. Water would be... Well, Water's Yin/Yin if I remember so it'd be like spiritual fertilizer? Something to fuel her soul/pearl for the final stage. Which would be using Wood to help her grow.

A full elemental circle to signify a demi-god, ending on Wood since she's a Wood Dragonette. Or was.

Anyway, kind of late now, but it might be an idea we could use for something else later.

Also, I'm not sure how exhausting this would be for Ryuukaza. Probably somewhere between "Very" and "Extremely" if I had to guess though.
>>
>>46815750
>[] Kiss her cheek and pet her head. Just because.
>[] Tell her about your alliances so far too.
>>
>>46815750
>if she seems to be doing so cause she does not want to impose on us
>[X] Insist she at least come have a meal with your family.

>If she sees to really need to move fast i guess
>[X] Tell her about your alliances so far too.
>[X] Kiss her cheek and pet her head. Just because.
>>
>>46815750
Surely she has time, it's not like she was doing anything before Ryukusa came along! Unless she really has to get Aokigahara under control immediately I guess.
>>
>>46815787
To be honest I had a similar idea, but it seemed like trying to game the system and ask too much. Also, spreading us that thin might have blown up in our face.
>>
>>46815787
>A demigod is strong in three, and very weak in two elements. She couldn't do it alone, and the consequences of failure would be utterly disastrous even with a sorceress of Er Yin's or Hinata-hakase's caliber to assist.
>>
>>46815831
>>46815787
Its a cool idea but not something I would want to try on a family member.
>>
>>46815750
>>
>>46815750
>[] Thank her for her help, and let her go.
>>
>>46815845
Could Ryukusa have called for backup to help, then, if she wanted to take the risk?

I'm happy we used the jewel at any rate.
>>
>>46815831
>>46815845
The system is there to be used. At least the elemental one.

And... maybe we could have gotten our family to help. We have one Dragonette of each and our Oni, and a Demigod if Ryuukaza couldn't fill in both as Demigod and water dragonette.
>>46815851
Like I said, an idea to keep in mind at this point more than anything.

Also, I'm not sure we'd do something of that caliber for someone who isn't family. So we'd kind of need to try it on one.

Not sure how stable a full elemental wheel is, but I'm betting as long as its fed the right amount of energy in equal amounts, its "very". Having that much energy running through someone is a different matter, but >>46815845
implies its very much a viable suggestion.

>>46815885
XS implied we might have need of it later, so... Eh.
>>
>>46815750
>[x] Thank her for her help, and let her go.
If she looks forward to meeting our family soon she probably plans to drop by anyway!
>>
>>46815885
>With everyone who is injured and wounded, it would have been difficult to gather everyone, much less contain the spirit inside long enough to do anything. It is similar to what Er Yin could have done to repair Ryukusa's arm, but Er Yin had nearly ideal conditions from the start, which wasn't the case with Nabiki - and a Pearl would be a lot harder than a mere arm.
>>
>>46815750
>>
>>46815950
Sounds like a rough time indeed.
>>
>>46815922
She implied that we'd have need of everything later, and in the same sentence told us that we could do without everything.
>>
>>46815950
So it wouldn't have really worked out because of everyone being tired/injured?

... That's just disappointing. Cause we did the best we could a lot of time and everyone's still... yeah.
>>
>>46815750
>[X] Insist she at least come have a meal with your family.
>[X] Kiss her cheek and pet her head. Just because.
>>
Is it even legal to pat your onee-chan's head?
>>
>>46816030
Would it matter?
>>
>>46816074
I believe onee-chans retain full patting rights WRT imoutos except in cases where the onee-chan has been unnaturally tiny-fied. This could be illegal anon!
>>
>>46816118
But I mean, could that possibily stop us?
>>
>>46816118
Imoutos also gain Patting rights if their booms exceed the size of their Onee-chan's booms.

How do their booms stack up XS?
>>
>>46816156
Ryukusa is reasonably stacked isn't she, it's doubtful Nabiki could match.
>>
Wait, why did we get sent out to see her to begin with?
>>
>>46816243
>Wait, why did we get sent out to see her to begin with?
.....fuck
>>
>>46816243
Getting possessed by the Kappa because we want to heal our family so badly. And her as an example of what might happen to us. I think.
>>
>>46816243
>"So Ryukusa, did you find what you searched for?"
>"I found an onee-chan!"
>"For fuck's sake..."
>>
>>46816243
>>46816263
To learn the dangers of dealing with youkai, right?

Ryukusa gets distracted once she sees a cute girl suffering, so it's to be expected
>>
>>46816289
There's a reason our title is "Protector of smiles" after all.
>>
>>46816280
I pictured this in my head with her having the biggest smile, and the rest of the Family getting excited for a new member all the while Kiku trys to figure out what the fuck even happened
>>
>>46816243
It seems to have been to warn us off of depending on the Kappa for help, but honestly Kiku wasn't very clear on what this meeting was supposed to accomplish to begin with.
>>
>>46816336
But only so she can hide her own joy of course. Gotta be the responsible one!
>>
>>46816336
Her getting frustrated just means we get more sexy times with her :P
>>
>>46816338
I think it has to do with the favored we had the option of asking for.
>>
>>46816482
Favor*
I swear I fixed that
>>
File: The Mill Pond Demon.jpg (532 KB, 1200x950) Image search: [Google]
The Mill Pond Demon.jpg
532 KB, 1200x950
[XXX] Insist she at least come have a meal with your family.
[XX] Kiss her cheek and pet her head. Just because.
[XX] Tell her about your alliances so far too.

“I would much rather you come have a meal with us now, but if you really must go....” You're not just making overtures, you really would like to spend time with her and introduce her to your family. Especially Kiku, who was so overwrought about you meeting Nabiki-chan.

“I truly must, though I promise to get in contact with you soon, imouto.” You blink, never having been addressed like that in your life, much less by someone who is allowed to address you like that. “The forest is hungry all the time, and I have to keep it in check until I can tame it entirely.” You shudder. She might have a worse job than you do, to be honest, and you're not so hot about yours. You'll DO it, absolutely and without regret, but they're still ugly, unhappy jobs.

“Well, there are some people whom you can get in touch with and they can then get in touch with me. I have friends and allies, and I'm working hard to make more, because I really don't feel that wrecking Japan means I have to screw over all the humans who live here.” you explain about the nogitsune-born clan, and the Yakuza group you've connected them to, as well as explaining about the cat youkai and Rie, along with Emi in yomi. You tack on Hagyu Genso at Ryutaku-ji, and when you mention the fading youkai-kami screen there she gives you a method of restoring it to it's former potency, completely unasked for. Finally, you mention that you plan on seeking the assistance of the Mill Pond Demon to heal Er Yin-sensei.
>>
>>46816614
“I do not recall much of my time....possessed....Ryukusa-chan, but I do recall this: The Mill Pond Demon is not merely a kappa. It is a kappa that has grown very strong and very lonely, and it is very possible that it may demand someone as a sacrifice, rather than gifts or presents or rewards.” You resist the urge to grind your teeth, spit, or do any number of terribly unladylike things out of anger. “It may not be a suicide, but the Mill Pond Demon is nonetheless a creature born of death and twisted with the power and spirit of a youkai. They are not to be trifled with.”

“Er yin-sensei, my Seer, told me as much, and I suspect that it was a set up from the start. Most likely, Oba-san or someone like her expecting me or someone close to me to get badly enough hurt that I'd have to risk it. So, I'll be most careful, onee-chan.” She smiles, relieved, and you kiss her cheek, brushing her fine hair with your claws gently. “I promise to take care of our family most diligently, onee-chan.” She blinks, startled by your wording. “Well, you ARE my wife's sister in law, and those who serve me, are technically in your service to in a way....”

She rises and you rise with her. “You have a unique way of looking at the world, Ryukusa-chan....I am looking forward to spending more time with you and the rest of your....~our~ family.” She bows and you bow more deeply, pleased with yourself and your success so far. Nabiki steps back, and starts moving away from you, the Barrier shifting and fading slowly, more like a real Barrier and less like that of a youkai.
>>
>>46814848

We're never going back there unless it's an emergency, though
>>
File: Ryuu Shinju.jpg (503 KB, 789x1280) Image search: [Google]
Ryuu Shinju.jpg
503 KB, 789x1280
>>46816669
As it finally fades entirely, you are sitting in the garden of Mikimoto Pearl Island....along with Ryuu Shinju, who is seated on a bench and fanning herself lightly and smiling at you beatifically. One of the three master spies under Ryuu Himeyuri, and of the three, the most clever and possibly the most dangerous, though not the most unpredictable. Unlike the other two, she is youkai-born, though what kind of youkai is a topic for hot debate.

Wonderful.

[] I presume you're here to explain Himeyuri-sama's failure?
[] Let her speak first, though that seems unlikely.
[] Polite and to the point, as with all your enemies.
[] So, what will you tell Himeyuri about what you just saw?
[] Disregard safety, Fire Eyes and find out things.
>>
>>46816688
>[] I presume you're here to explain Himeyuri-sama's failure?
>[] Polite and to the point, as with all your enemies.
>>
>>46816688
We're gonna end up killing a fuckton of dogs and chickens
>>
>>46816688
[x] Polite and to the point, as with all your enemies.
>>
>>46816688
>[X] Polite and to the point, as with all your enemies.
>[X] I presume you're here to explain Himeyuri-sama's failure?
>>
>>46816688
>[x] I presume you're here to explain Himeyuri-sama's failure?
>[x] Polite and to the point, as with all your enemies.
>>
>>46816688
>>
>>46816688

>>
Whoa, I can't believe I missed so much.

Hi XS! How are you?

>>46816688

>Would you care for some tea?

Let's surprise her

>>46816722

What? Why would we? We only need to kill two chickens.
>>
>>46816688
>>
>>46816688
[] Disregard safety, Fire Eyes and find out things.
>>
Either Himeyuri is more ballsy that I gave her credit for, or Shinju is acting on her own.

>>46816688
Adding to my vote here >>46816812

>Don't be surprised if she answer you something else. It's not a conventional day, even by your standards

>Water Eyes

I think we should use Water Eyes. She's been described as " the most clever and possibly the most dangerous".
>>
>>46816819

Never disregard safety in front of a youkai
>>

>46816912
Seconded. I wonder what the exact danger is, though.
>>
>>46816964

Using Fire Eyes cost us a lot when we're not in a Barrier
>>
>>46815165
>I think that's the point of the jewel. Any one wish, granted with no strings attached. That the wish itself can cause complications is part 2.

The Jewel never grants wishes, though.
>>
>>46817000
Oh yeah forgot about that. Yeah that's pretty expensive for using a crutch, let's stick to mundane techniques.
>>
I got to ask, though, did we learn anything that we didn't know concerning the Mill Pond Demon?

Also, we've asked Kiku several time about him and how to deal with him, and she never told us about what happens to people who get their pearls eaten due to a deal.
>>
>>46817043

I voted to use Water Eyes because I doubt she's the only one here, or if she is, that she'll just do things without us showing how clever and dangerous we are
>>
>>46817075
>did we learn anything that we didn't know concerning the Mill Pond Demon?
Get too desperate and you risk possession.

He may require more than just a gift
>>
>>46817207

Didn't we already know that?
>>
>>46814550
>Portents, Platitudes, and Perfections.

Oh my

>Ryuu Nabiki was no more Horobi than Ryuu Hauko ever was

Who's Hauko, again?

Shoko's and Yuuhi's past master?
>>
>>46817294
cousin who was the demigod of crazy
>>
>>46817294
Our half oni cousin.
>>
>>46817294
>Hauko
Ryukusa's oni cousin who was inheritor to the insanity god mikoto. Also the very first fight in the quest.

Shoko's old master is Genso, who's chillin in the palace
>>
>>46817314
>>46817323
>>46817337

Oh, right.

>Shoko's old master is Genso, who's chillin in the palace

Nah, Genso's her father. I was talking about the guy who was Horochi before us.
>>
>>46817337
Think he meant Amako Zen (Horobi) not Genso
>>
>>46816688
>>
>>46817395
No he's Shoko's uncle.
>>
Thanks for the answer, guys
>>
>>46817432

I'm fairly certain he's her father, but she doesn't know about it.

Also, guys, do we try to recruit Himeyuri and her spies?

They know a lot, and will keep hindering us unless we do something about it.
>>
>>46817432
He's her father, though she called him her Grandfather when we first met
>“My name is Ryuu Ryukusa, of Clan Ryo.” She lean over and speaks to him – not Japanese but Ainu, which is odd in and of itself, especially since she speaks perfect Japanese. You can see through Water Eyes that she is merely translating for her father. Neither of them are interested in a fight, but they're both on edge. Clearly they're not possessed or bespelled – they wouldn't haver been able to enter the shrine's grounds if that were the case, unless it was by a powerful individual, who also would have to be powerful enough to hide it from your Water Eyes, which is unlikely at best considering the presence of Matagama-no-Shitoki. “Clearly you have some business with me....what is it?”

>“My name is Mizumi Shoko; this dumb bastard is my grandfather Hagyu Genso,” she announces, and she sounds ridiculously cute despite her colorful language. She could be a pop-idol instantly – on the air or in albums. “We have business with you, but first we must ask a question....” You can tell it's grating on her nerves to force herself to be polite.
>>
>>46817481

I mean, we do lack a spymaster, and the clan Ryo's transgressions haven't been payed.
>>
>>46817499
>we do lack a spymaster
Isn't Peta and her pet lolicon gangster going to be our information network? Not saying we should turn down opportunities, just that we shouldn't forget old assets
>>
>>46817487
I had the impression that they said he was her dad but was actually was her uncle? This quest has a lot of shit to keep straight.
>>
>>46817541

They're informants, not spies.
>>
>>46817609
XS made a big world! Is still making I suppose.
>>
>>46817609

>This quest has a lot of shit to keep straight.

Except the sex scenes
>>
>>46817487
>>46817481
>>46817432
>Shoko introduced him as grandfather, refers to him as uncle, and Ryukusa is 100% certain he is her father.
>>
It feels like one piece but instead of collecting crew members we are collecting all the parts for our clan.
>>
>>46817656
Shoko please.
>>
>>46817671

Ryukusa and Co would be hilarious in One Piece
>>
>>46817656

Isn't "uncle" used as an honorific for everyone who is close-but-not-directly-related, in Japan?
>>
>>46817719
Often enough, yes.
>>
File: A Red Robe.png (454 KB, 850x531) Image search: [Google]
A Red Robe.png
454 KB, 850x531
[XX] I presume you're here to explain Himeyuri-sama's failure?
[X] Polite and to the point, as with all your enemies.
[+] Care for tea, since you're here?

You're not particularly surprised by Shinju-san's presence here, though you're not entirely certain what she may or may not have seen while she was here. If it had been an ordinary Barrier you wouldn't be concerned, but it wasn't, and you don't have any true knowledge of any of Shinju-san's powers to be honest. She is Himeyuri's overseer of all things involving spirit-children for the clan; not just your own clan, but ALL spirit-children activities that might affect the clan.

You also wouldn't be all that surprised if it was her at the root of the party being ganged up on by police, S.W.A.T. and the Colonel's paramilitary unit.

Though you're no longer in a Barrier, you have almost as many tools and weapons available as you do inside it, not the least of which is surprise. You salute the youkai-born woman politely and fluidly, head bowed and calm. “Greetings Himeyuri-sama. Would you like to join me for tea?” You flip the table back upright with one foot and catch the teapot on the fly, rinsing it out and refilling it with boiling water from the vents and desalinating it as well, even as you toss the scattered cups and saucers to your other hand with your tail vanes. Rinsing these and the saucers and setting them back upon the table, you offer her the seat facing the way you, at least, entered the garden, making her the guest of honor.
>>
File: Ahn and Ohn.jpg (444 KB, 1200x879) Image search: [Google]
Ahn and Ohn.jpg
444 KB, 1200x879
>>46817951
If she's surprised, she certainly doesn't show it with that sweet, pleasant smile never faltering or changing at all. She sits seiza on the tatami mat in the formal fashion, and you follow suit, though your method of sitting is that of a warrior, to one knee, shift, then settle the other beneath you; you even place your hand on the ground at your right side, where your sword would be placed to prevent any sudden draws, if you had one out. Neither of you are fooled by that for a second, though she inclines her head at the polite gesture.

“Ryukusa-san, your reputation is well deserved. Himeyuri-sensei sends her regards, and I take it from your genteel reception that my efforts were not entirely in vain.” She watches as you place a dragon-ball of Chinese Oolong tea into the pot. It's overkill, but the extra strong tea will steep more quickly and you need the boost anyways. Well, not really, but it's nice to have her think so.

“If by your efforts, you mean what appears to be a lack of effort on Himeyuri's part to assist me against Ah-sama and Oh-sama? I am not entirely persuaded that there was any effort on your collective parts, to be honest, but I am willing to entertain arguments otherwise.” Turning her cup over, you also turn your cup over, though you leave the third set untouched – let her imagine whatever she might about who you were entertaining before.
>>
File: A White Robe.jpg (558 KB, 970x1020) Image search: [Google]
A White Robe.jpg
558 KB, 970x1020
>>46817983
“Fu-fu-fu-fu-fu,” she laughs, though you school your expression so that she doesn't realize you think she's an idiot for using an anime old-woman-laugh. “Well, I could not be too terribly obvious about it of course. Simply countermanding the Oba-san's orders on Himeyuri-sensei's orders wouldn't have done at all, you know! I merely suggested that one concentrate on capturing you, while the other tried to capture one of your servants or family members, instead of both collecting a servant the way Oba-san had intended.” She flicks out a fan from her sleeve – an actual fan, but with very stiff metal vanes and silk for the fan itself, a weapon more than anything else. She uses it slowly, which is understandable as those silk robes must be getting warm. “Surely that would count as Himeyuri-sensei acting upon your behalf, would it not?”

Unfortunately, it is a very plausible explanation of why Oh-sama attacked you, rather than assisting her sister. Whether or not that situation will continue is another matter; with the sisters' oath, that excuses Himeyuri from assisting you against them. A touch shortsighted of you, but you have Shinju-san here....

[] I didn't cut them into little pieces and scatter them in her room, so yes.
[] It might, Shinju-sama, it just might.
[] Presuming I believe you – which I may not – how do I know you're not providing a distraction?
[] I'll have to consider it of course, as I have no proof.
[] Convince me, Shinju-chan, by all means.
>>
>>46818008
>[] Presuming I believe you – which I may not – how do I know you're not providing a distraction?
>>
>>46818008
>[] Presuming I believe you – which I may not – how do I know you're not providing a distraction?
>[] Convince me, Shinju-chan, by all means.
>>
>>46818008
>>
>>46818008
>>
>>46818008
>[x] I'll have to consider it of course, as I have no proof.
>[x] Convince me, Shinju-chan, by all means.
Ryukusa is gonna need a bit of convincing.
>>
>>46818008

>I think it is time for you to leave.

>Calmly sip your tea

>Observe her reaction with Water Eyes. You leave her one chance of cutting out the bullshit until you ~politely insist~ for her to leave.

The best way to beat someone who makes a game of talking is to refuse to play.

THIS will definitively destabilise her:
>>
>>46818008

>[X] Presuming I believe you – which I may not – how do I know you're not providing a distraction?
>[X] Convince me, Shinju-chan, by all means.
Lets not be dicks about it.
>>
>>46818117
>>46818109
>>46818094
>>46818083
>>46818038

Never give a master of speech an opening like that.

I'm telling you, guys, this >>46818186 if for the "cut the shit and tell me what you want."
>>
>>46818211

I like confident characters, and I don't want to harm her, but I think she really need to understand she's not in control of this conversation.
>>
>>46818186
seconding this.
>>
>>46818214
I don't think Ryukusa is gonna get caught up in her chatter given she knows it can be dangerous. If anything, her trying to do so without giving us anything concrete is an opportunity to dig her own grave, as it were.
>>
>>46818214
Mmm this is a good point.

changing >>46818211
to >>46818186

But dont be a dick about it. Give her a chance.
>>
>>46818214
Except Ryukusa IS a master of speech. It's one of the main things that makes water dragonettes dangerous.
>>
>>46818214

Just to be clear if it wasn't, this is not a vote
>>
>>46818301

Sure, Ryukusa is a master of speech. And she's proven herself against other masters as well.

What I'm saying is that we should use our skills to tell her "no, I'm not going to let you bullshit. Leave or tell me the point."
>>
>>46818008
>>46818083 here. I'll switch to >>46818186, he's got a good point
>>
I've got an idea for a new outfit.
>>
>>46818531
lets heard it.
>>
>>46818590

Blue business suit with an embroidment representing waves, sea monsters, Water Dragons and other things representing the dangers of the sea covering it, but subbtle enough you can only see the pattern when light shine on it.

I think it'd go well with sunglasses and showing a lot of cleavage.

Could call it "Loan Shark You'd Want to Be Indebted To"
>>
[X] Presuming I believe you – which I may not – how do I know you're not providing a distraction?
[X] Convince me, Shinju-chan, by all means.
[++] Please, don't try and bullshit me, woman.

Allowing the tea to steep a few minutes more, you turn over your cup as well, and dust imaginary bits of grass from the tablecloth. It's a very facile suggestion, and entirely possible, but she's dissembling too much. Trying to pry information out of you, most likely. Perfectly natural given her duty, but you have the strong suspicion that her heritage has much more to do with how she's acting. “I wonder,” you comment mildly as you pour tea, “if Himeyuri-sama actually informed you of the situation she is in currently.” The tiniest, mildest hesitance of the fan, the slightest flicker of her eyelids. “I'm not a particularly eloquent Water dragonette. I like my dealings simple and straightforward, which isn't really what I am getting from you, Shinju-sama.” No hesitance, no discomfiture.

You pour your own cup of tea slowly. “So, while you might think it is in your best interests to keep me occupied and attentive, and string me along like you might some other Water dragonette, it really isn't doing your cause any good at all.” She sets her fan aside – on her left, naturally, to suggest harmlessness much as you did earlier with your hand touch to the right side of your cushion. Then she picks up her tea, blowing on it lightly. You follow suit, but you sip first, which is a mild faux pas, but it does serve to relieve her of any suggestions of poisoning. Then she drinks, with a proper slurp.
>>
>>46818941
You sip your tea again and set it down, and bring up one knee to rest your elbow upon. Narrowing your eyes you give her a good, hard look. “Would you care to try for an actual answer, or should I just begin the process at my convenience and leave it to you to explain what exactly went wrong to Himeyuri-sama?” Her expression hardens only for the briefest of instants, something only a Water dragonette who knew exactly what she was looking for would notice. She doesn't know what you did to put the fear of....well, you, into Himeyuri but she knows that it is something critical.

“You are being terribly difficult about this, Ryukusa-sama,” she replies plaintively. “It is a very difficult matter to prove, after all. Water Eyes might give you the basic truth, but they simply don't work on me, as I am sure you've already noticed.” You hadn't, but you're not really surprised either. It would be silly to have a spy who could be read so easily. Probably why she's youkai-born instead of oni- or dragon-born. “It isn't even a talent, to be honest, merely part of my nature.” Ah ha. There's not too many creatures that can claim that type of defense. “May I have a moment to frame my thoughts in a properly direct context, please? I realize you mistrust me, but this is the sort of thing that one must be extremely careful with, If I understand your intent correctly.”

[] You can have two moments.
[] You're dissembling further, idiot.
[] No.
[] Tell me your nature, and you may have your moment.
[] ….nope. She needs to die, now.
>>
>>46818965
>[] You're dissembling further, idiot.
Bully. We can be nice afterwards.
>>
>>46818965
>[x] You're dissembling further, idiot.
>[x] No.
>>
>>46818833
>marking it down for my next SL specmap project.
>>
>>46818965
>>
>>46818965
>[x] No.
>>
>>46818965
>[] No.
>>
>>46818965
>[X] No.
>[X] You're dissembling further, idiot.
>>
>>46818965
>[] No.
>>
>>46818965
>[] No.
>>
>>46818965

> Finish your tea and start leaving

>>46819042

Oh my. What's a SL specmap?

>>46819016
>>46819030
>>46819054
>>46819055
>>46819083
>>46819120
>>46819146
>>46819168
>>46819168

I don't know, guys, she might legitimately not do otherwise
>>
>>46819359

*not be able to do
>>
>>46818965
[x] You can have two moments.
I think her nature actually makes this necessary.
>>
[X] You're dissembling further, idiot.
[X] No.

There really isn't a question in your mind, of course; you ~could~ phrase it politely, but at this point, there is no point.

Draining your tea, you set the cup upside down, and look at her seriously. “In the face of further pointless words, no.” Rising, you glance at the moon, and then look at her, bowing. “Good day to you, Shinju-sama.” You turn and start walking away, because anything else would be allowing her to call your nonexistent bluff.

“Ah-sama claimed that she would be able to take most of your family by herself, leaving Oh-sama to capture you alone. Oh-sama thought that with the assistance of some oceanic youkai, you could be injured badly enough that you would capitulate or be incapacitated long enough for her to capture you or render you helpless. She wished to use an umibozu; I suggested a isonade, since they were unfamiliar with the relative weakness of such a creature while you would be in excellent position to defeat such a beast with relative ease, given your own oceanic nature. The legendary lack of control one could exert over an umibozu helped make my case.” Though her voice is even, her slightly clipped tone suggests that she is quite put out.

Turning, you look at her calmly. Her fan is back in play, though she has the cup cradled in her other hand, partly hidden behind the fan. The liquid within the cup, however, isn't entirely tea, now. Some other saline fluid – tears, perhaps? She doesn't seem to have shed any in the normal fashion.

[] See how easy that was?
[] All right, I may be convinced.
[] An interesting idea. And Oh-sama bought this?
[] I appreciate that you are taking this seriously.
[] Tell Himeyuri that she is forgiven.
>>
>>46819469
>[] An interesting idea. And Oh-sama bought this?
>>
>>46819469
>>
File: Soliqui_003.png (488 KB, 640x768) Image search: [Google]
Soliqui_003.png
488 KB, 640x768
>>46819359
Second Life specular map. It's the shine on shiny stuff. The scales you see here aren't visible except as a reflection of light on the surface of her dress.
>>
>>46819469
>[x] An interesting idea. And Oh-sama bought this?
>>
>>46819554
Huh. Fancy.
>>
>>46819469
>[] See how easy that was?
>[] Tell Himeyuri that she is forgiven.
At least if she's bullshitting, she's good at it!
>>
>>46819469
>>
>>46819554

Nice

>>46819469

Mmmh... should we apologise? Later, probably
>>
>>46819469
>[X] All right, I may be convinced.
>[X] See how easy that was?
>>
>>46819620

Our family still got badly hurt. And Inau-kun's weapons got destroyed.

Our promise was if the sisters reached the island.

Though, we'll just cook some ducks or something like that
>>
Should we try to use Void Eyes?

They're almost as taxing as Water Eyes, and might give us new insight
>>
>>46819702
Your right but i doubt that there was a way for them to prevent the twins from coming completely so i am grateful for the help we might have received from them
>>
>>46819734
They might not work either from what Shinji said.
>>
We should ask her what's her opinion on Himeyuri's voice
>>
>>46819734
>Void Eyes is no longer taxing. You have full control over that element, as much as you will ever have.
>>
>>46819879

Yay!
>>
So, youkai-born, convoluted speeches, salt water poured when upset, and able to tank Water Eyes, and knows a lot about oceanic youkai, to the point she compares her knowledge to what can be granted by our nature.

Anyone has any idea what she could be?
>>
>>46819469
>[] See how easy that was?
>>
[XX] An interesting idea. And Oh-sama bought this?
[X] See how easy that was?

You study her for a few seconds and then shake your head, carefully leaving your eyes half open, so that she can't see that they are not closed. She doesn't take the bait. “And Oh-sama accepted those suggestions.”

“Ah-sama is the one who accepted those suggestions, and from there Oh-sama allowed herself to be convinced.” That makes much more sense; the fiery temper of the Fire oni-child and the drive to excel would have made the opportunity to prove her superiority appealing. It would be reasonable enough for someone unprepared for your capabilities as Oh-sama was to presume she could win without too much trouble even after the isonade was defeated.

You walk back over and sit down casually; Shinju-san relaxes minutely, though she only lowers her cup to the table. What is in the cup looks no different than the tea you pour yourself or her. Nor does she hesitate to drink it, though the result of her doing so leaves more of the strange fluid in the cup, maybe about two ounces in another two of tea. Saliva? It doesn't seem like it.
>>
File: 127577161575.jpg (362 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
127577161575.jpg
362 KB, 800x1200
>>46820283
“Much more appropriate for this table, Shinju-sama,” you comment mildly, but you can't miss the millisecond of rage that rushes through her in the faint clench of the cup, the minute tremble of the fan. She's good; you're better. But now you have a new problem: whether or not to let Himeyuri off the hook. “Do you think that either of your two compatriots could have managed better than you did?”

“No, Ryukusa-sama; they are capable in their fields, but against Ahy-sama and Oh-sama on a mission, the only choice was myself.” She isn't offended by your question, and she looks you in the eyes....and then at your cheeks.

She's READING what's on your cheeks!

[] Play dumb, and don't let on; ask her another inane question to buy time.
[] That isn't information she's allowed to walk away with, but it's not critical yet.
[] “My eyes are up here, Shinju-sama; I didn't think you liked lilies.”
[] Regretfully execute her, and send your apologies to Himeyuri along with your forgiveness.
[] Ask her if it's worth her life to know that much about you.
>>
>>46820328
>[x] That isn't information she's allowed to walk away with, but it's not critical yet.
>[x] “My eyes are up here, Shinju-sama; I didn't think you liked lilies.”
>[x] Ask her if it's worth her life to know that much about you.
>>
>>46820328
>[] Ask her if it's worth her life to know that much about you.
>>
>>46820328
>[] “My eyes are up here, Shinju-sama; I didn't think you liked lilies.”
Doesn't Oh already know?
And Oba-San has figured it out?
>>
>>46820328
>[] That isn't information she's allowed to walk away with, but it's not critical yet.
>>
>>46820328
>[] That isn't information she's allowed to walk away with, but it's not critical yet.
>>
>>46820412

Oba-san didn't know unless Oh tells her. We don't have that information as Ryukusa though. It was mentioned in Oba-san's POV.
>>
>>46820328
>>
>>46820412
Looking through the part where we played as the old shitstain made it seem like she was completely in the dark about a few things involving Ryukusa. While we did reveal that we knew who our real father was, Oba-san does not know about Kiki being pregnant and because she seems to be incapable of seeing into the apartment (our Landlord-lady-thing is awesome), Ammy's visit most likely slipped her beneath her notice.
>>
>>46820511
Yes, but that was before Ryukyusa fought the Twins, and they retreated.
Did we include in the promise that they can't reveal our demigod nature?
>>
>>46820328
If not then
[] Regretfully execute her, and send your apologies to Himeyuri along with your forgiveness.
>>
>>46820328
>[X] “My eyes are up here, Shinju-sama; I didn't think you liked lilies.”
>[X] Ask her if it's worth her life to know that much about you.
>>
>>46820328
>>
>>46820328
>>[] “My eyes are up here, Shinju-sama; I didn't think you liked lilies.”

>This information is not worth killing for, but she doesn't have to know this fact yet.
>>
>>46820555

Let's not kill her over stupid things.

At worse, we can make her swear the same oath than the Oni-kids.
>>
Seriously, though, what kind of being would be able to read our cheeks like this?

Also, I want Amaterasu-cutie-okami-sama to write on our buttcheeks too
>>
File: 1330046825993.jpg (244 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1330046825993.jpg
244 KB, 1024x768
[X] That isn't information she's allowed to walk away with, but it's not critical yet.
[XXX] “My eyes are up here, Shinju-sama; I didn't think you liked lilies.”
[XXX] Ask her if it's worth her life to know that much about you.

The number of creatures that would be immune to Water Eyes without using a special technique ~and~ be able to read what was written by Amaterasu-Omikami herself upon your person number less than six. And given her other peculiarities, she must be the child of a dodomeki, one of the hundred-eye youkai. Able to see from multiple perspectives in both a figurative and literal sense, it would make perfect sense that Himeyuri would recruit such a spirit-child to serve as one of her lieutenants. Unfortunately, that means no form of supernatural sight will work on her, and she won't be distracted by illusions or false visages. It's pretty likely she's seen your true form, possibly even through the Barrier rather than needing to be inside of it.

“Your eyes are drifting a little low, Shinju-sama; I did not think you liked lilies so much as all that.” Her eyes snap up instantly, of course, though they were hardly lowered enough for that. “Or did you perhaps see something that is worth your life to know about me?” She goes very still while you let your tail slide lazily around, unconcerned. You pour her more tea, and yourself as well, but you don't drop eye contact for an instant.

Ryuu Shinju smiles, a hard, unforgiving smile. “You overstep yourself Ryukusa-sama. Your skills are profound and your nature strong, but you are not yet complete, for all the balance you have at the moment. Immortal things only live as long as they are not killed.”
>>
File: Bad News.jpg (321 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
Bad News.jpg
321 KB, 600x500
>>46821145
“Oh-sama said much the same thing to me, yet here I sit with you, and my family remains safe.” She doesn't flinch at that comment, which is not really surprising. “Do you think that Himeyuri would be pleased knowing what you have found out?” The smile falters only a barest sliver. “But then you most likely know all of the secrets there are within many clans and groups of people. The fact that you still live is a testament either to your skills or to your trustworthiness.”

Her eyes narrow slightly. “To which do you attribute my life, Ryukusa-sama?”

A breeze flows through the small glade, and only the sounds of people walking to and fro and conversing happily on the nearby walkway breaks the silence that grows between you.

>To Be Continued....
>>
>>46821165
Thanks for running!
>>
Thank you all for reading and playing. I HOPE to run tomorrow at 9:30 am. I am not pleased by delays.
>>
>>46821202

Thanks for running XS
>>
>>46821202
PST right?

Thanks for the run XS I can finally know the suffer of waiting for updates
>>
>>46821235
930 am PST, yes.
>>
>>46821202
See you next time.
>>
>>46821165
Thanks XS from one intense Struggle to the next.
>>
>>46821202
Thanks for running.
>>
>>46821165
>>46821202
Thanks for running!
So what's everyone's plan here, like are we ready for another fight?
>>
>>46816280
BTW, I found this absolutely hilarious.

>>46821269
It is made up for by the coziness of SoL when they happen.
>>
>>46821295
>>46821269
It is worth noting that there are apparently very few people who know what Shinju is a child of, and knowledge of that fact is apparently something that Shinju-san is also comfortable killing people over.
>>
>>46821295
Well, let's see how things develop. If necessary, sure.
>>
>>46821349
Guess we might be able to come to an agreement.
>>
>>46821309
>senpai noticed me
Oh gosh!
>>
>>46816156
Ryukuza's booms are definitely larger than Nabiki's. She's also taller.
>>
>>46821540
We have petting privileges!

Also tease privileges!
>>
>>46821587
Let's not bully our new sister so soon anon. Gotta make sure she feels part of the family first!
>>
>>46821599
Gentle tease will help that anon.

My stepsister may have skewed my perception of this
>>
>>46821641
Very gentle!

How so anon?
>>
>>46821599
We've already played dress up with her.
>>
>>46821662
She said she wanted to help me

But Breast do not grow if you rub them anon.
>>
>>46821739

Apparently, it can work
>>
>>46821855
Do not tell my sister
>>
Thanks for running!

Did Ryukusa figure out what kind of spirit child is in front of her?
>>
>>46821880
Apparently she's the daughter of a 100 eyed youkai, which makes her immune to the Eye abilities and lets her see just about everything in the literal and figurative sense.

I'm kind of curious what the other four or five types she could have been are.
>>
>>46821202
Thanks, CD!
>>
>>46822219
Anon pls.
Thread replies: 240
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.