[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Setting where Humanity is the Galactic Council's man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 5
File: sacrifice_by_maltgrqmax.jpg (44 KB, 360x461) Image search: [Google]
sacrifice_by_maltgrqmax.jpg
44 KB, 360x461
>Setting where Humanity is the Galactic Council's man peacekeeping force.
>Humans make up 3/5ths of the Councils military.
>Humans lack any official reps in the Council itself and have only their one military seat in the Senate. Most because of general distrust from other races and fear from Humanity's more militant culture.
>Humanity is becoming more and more resentful to nonhumans in general due to more and more outright discrimination.

How do you suggest to fix this Councilor? If we grant the humans the representation they desire most of the Senate races will see it as human's expanding and rebel. if we do nothing a fullscale Human revolt is likely. What can be done?
>>
>>46787220
>>Humanity is becoming more and more resentful to nonhumans in general due to more and more outright discrimination.

Baby steps. First let's deal with the above. That's not necessarily giving them any seats but it will go a long way in making them less irate.
>>
>>46787220
Ok playing with HFY.. *sigh* let's go

"Find some issues the most objecting races can't solve. Throw the humans at it. Do this a couple of time while both accommodating the humans and keeping them busy with other stuff they will think is more important, there notorious for complaisance and having a hard time doing two things at once. After a while they can have their " Earned" seat. And if we're lucky we will be able to wipe out the <insert punching bag race's here> after they're the last to object to humanity's seat"

Ok hows that for an sollution?
>>
gime da alium pucci b055

You can discriminate against me all you like, if I get that at least.
>>
>>46787367
Indeed, it is a fine solution, but there is one thing that scares me: despite the humans looking very obtuse and uncunning in many situations, they also showed many cases of subtlety in their people history, if we don't do something to please them now that they are still fully in our control, in ten future they might impose it to us trough force and even act as if nothing really happened!
>>
>>46787252
Humans have war in their blood! Those monkeys will turn on us, and then on each other if we don't do something to contain their power now!
This discrimination the other races are perpetuating against them , they already live through it on their own homeworld!
Apparently there were uber-anti-discriminationists, that angered so much the traditionalist that actually needed up leading in a full scale repression.
A FULL SCALE REPRESSION, IN BLOOD!
These primitivism cannot be allowed in the council, they should be already happy of serving us as warriors!
>>
>>46787518
Your thoughts are as flawed as your words are, counsellor.
Humans almost love to war, their elders despising the war after is over, their warriors loving it trough its duration, their younglings longing to become like the warriors.
If we try to repress them, they will overpower us, and repress us instead!
Humans are dirty and vindictive, but some of them are also loyal beings, that will uphold their word and defend their ideals unto death!
Meaning that they would also defend the galactic peace to death, and thus keeping our society stable.
>>
>>46787518
You think they can be satisfied? You clearly have not read case file 68366690# one Genis Khan. Or how about 52090112# the "gold rush". Dissatisfaction is as much a part of them as war. They cannot be placiated save for the immediate satisfaction of their current desire.
>>
>>46787570
Humans DO love to war counsellor!
Look at their breeding speed!
In the time an individual of my race have reached full strength and is considered an adult capable of fighting, they have already three generations!
They don't need precise places to live, as long as they can breath and eat, they can live!
My homeworld is so peculiar that in any other place, we would just collapse and die, and this why also I'm wearing this weather suit in here, counsellors.
>>
This is all idiocy!
My race develop even faster than human, in the time one of their young long is reaching adulthood, one of mine is already a fierce warrior!
We can outlive them too, we can beat one on one with a human and can survive in even harsher climates than them!
>>
>>46787652
Ok then you and your race be the galactic warriors.
>>
>>46787652
Displeased with this fool the counciler stands and scaths

"Your in a dried, burned out forrest, the water is swarming with bacterium and parisites, and the local wildlife is largely dangerous. I know well enough you can survive, but how about with several broken limbs, or an infection? I'd rather the human, with all their ingenuity than any of your people."
>>
>>46787518
Does no one here have any foresight, at all?

Look. In our ancient history, long before we reached the stars, we had similar quarrels and dilemmas. I'm sure it is the same for your kind's history, and for the humans as well. You do not want to aggravate 3/5th of the Council's military organization. Especially when said personnel are outsiders of some kind.

Despite what you think of humans the majority of them are civilians, like most species, just trying to live their lives.
>>
>>46787652
Outlive them? In some climates, sure. But you grow quickly because you die quickly.
>>
>>46787619
Your people's capability in making warriors is indeed wonderful, this was why you before the humans were our peacekeeping force.
YOU WERE!
Now the humans show that they are more organised, fat see in deployment, can achieve victory even in most desperate situations!
But the thing that makes them better, yes BATTER than you is that they are cunning and cruel in war!
Your two races are equally fierce in battle, but they actually THINK before charging into battle!
File 65787790453# Napoleon, sub paragraph 324# Battle of Austerlitz, here! He left the enemy think that they had the upper hand, only to crush and annihilate them!
File 55647389# 100 Years War, subparagraph 264# Battle of Poitiers! Look at this! LOOK AT IT!
Does it remember something to you? To me it does: it's essentially how your first encounter with them went! You carried in headfirst, they did it too, and then you found your left surrounded!
You didn't even bother to check the geography!
Counsellor, your race may win with raw strength against many of the races here present, but not against humans, their continuos show of bravado, cunning, and raw ingenuity have shown that even a tactic considered simple by them, is totally out of your grasp!
>>
>>46787720
Let's not forget the most horrifying thing about the humans when they move to conflict. The civilians in wartime. Case files on the United States show that civilians enjoyed keeping weapons, with case file 11411200# Canada, playing support to this. And let's not forget all the files on their World War's. Where civilians worked to provide food, arms, and invention almost to their detriment.
>>
Still, counsellors, I'm scared by some of the behaviours humans assume: at least a fifth of the totality of the files gathered about atrocities and psychological guerrilla come from humanity.
A FIFTH!
We represent here hundreds of races, and only ONE MANAGES TO COVER UP A FIFTH OF THE WHOLE FOLDER IN WHICH WE HAVE A LIST OF ALL THE ATROCITIES AND BRUTAL BEHAVIOURS ACTED BY EVERY RACE!
I'm on the edge of panicking counsellors!
Give them power, and they will try to impose it on us!
*stessed breathing*

I want to recall also how recently the rebellion of a whole world was felt by humans.
A rebellion of one of THIER OWN.

They bombarded it from orbit, instead of landing, and conquering it back from the rebels, they deemed it not worthy the effort, and so they bombarded it!
Only here, in the Council, we have the real numbers of how many died: 4 billions.
FOUR BILLION PEOPLE DIED BECAUSE THEY DID NOT DEEM THE RECONQUERING OF A PLANET WORTH THE EFFORT!
We couldn't say anything, because the planet was wholly inhabited by humans, and only by humans, and was in their territorial Space.
But if they did that to their own people, what would they do to our?!?
*counsellor faints out of stress*
>>
Dear Councillors,

You will continue to nurture the growth of humans. Failure to comply will result in system reinstatiation from a prior node and downgrade from privilege level THRONE_12 to KEY_3.

-System Administration Unit
>>
>>46787850
Calmy picking up the collapsed counciler and struggling to move him.

"Perhaps we should *grunt* see what *buckle* the human senator has to say about their dissatisfaction.*weeze* we may be able to draw.. Parallels..-someone get him out!" Collapsed under the councilers weight.
>>
The human are still using their time calculation method, for them we are in the year 2475.
I have always been interested in others species timelines, and what they deem to be their point of beginning of history.
Around their "year 0" there was an ancient human empire, it was the strongest on earth, if it was not in war with other countries, it was in civil war, and it always needed a strong leader in order to manta in peace.
Many generals and politicians of that age were also sages, many leaving to history their quotes and phamous phrases, that described really how humans work.
My personal favourite is "Si vis pacem para bellum".
"If you want peace, prepare for war."
This is all I have to say.
>>
>>46787861
*The Council Chairman stand up*
WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!?
Counsellors! What is going on here?
>>
>>46787861
>>46787957
SAU. Request for summery on demands and motives behind resent request, access level Throne 12.
>>
*Notificiary Adjutant enters the room*

Sirs! The Human manned starfleet Aldebaran in the eastern central regions has completely disappeared according to intelligence reports! They've just vanished! We'll keep you updated on further developments as we try to figure out what's going on. We contacted the human fleet Vega stationed nearby, and they said all communication was cut randomly! We're going to run it by them again, and see if we missed anything.

*Adjutant rushes out of the room*
>>
For the love of.. Someone pull a case file on a coup that started like this and please don't skip the details on how it ended.
>>
>>46788006

"If you want peace, prepare for war."

Further information is not available here. Reason: Self-fulfilling prophecy avoidance.

>>
>>46788012
Contact the Security Council and send someone to investigate!
Warfleets don't disappear like that!
>>
*The main screen in the Council Room switches on*
*Flashes the symbols of the Council*
*Privilege level required: THRONE_12*
>>
>>46788151
We lost contact with the Human System Sirius and War Fleet Sirius!
Presumedly because of Solar Flares.
>>
>>46788151
Contact lost with Battlefleet Antares and the Antares Human system!
Warfleet Scorpio is sending a detachment to investigate!
>>
>>46788151
Alfa Centauri system and Beta Centauri system Commands want to know what happened to the fleets!
>>
>>46788133

*as the Adjutant is leaving your hear him yell*

I'm already on it sir!
>>
>>46788188
*A councilman stands up, surprised*
They don't know either?!? I thought they were staging a coup d'etat!
>>
>>46788188
>>46788203
What systems does this leave?
>>
>>46788203
They could be feigning ignorance!
Send all the adjutants to check if any other Battlefleet or Warfleet had disappeared!
>>
I TOLD YOU NOT TO TRUST HUMANS!
NOW WE DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING! AND ALL THE SHIPS THAT DISAPPEARED ARE HUMAN!
>>
>>46788215
Epsilon Eridani, Wolf 359 and the...
Solar System...!
Those three are all Human Stronholds and Fortress worlds! Check them immediately!
>>
We could revive&clone the negroid subspecies of humans. Our history records show that after a certain period of co-existence and interbreeding between negroids and other human subspecies will cause massive stagnation and infighting that will set back those Terrans for couple of decades, which gives us time to come up with a better plan.
>>
>>46788265
What are you thinking Counsellor?!?
Now it' snot time to think about abhumans!
WE GOT A CRYSIS IN OUR HANDS!
Several systems and multiple, powerful, war fleets disappeared!
>>
*Notificiary Adjutant enters room*

S-sirs.. we are receiving reports that Aldebaran fleet just exited warp, and they are in anchor about 95 AU from their original post, putting them on the fringes of the central eastern region. Their ships are in anchor, we're receiving no response, no distress signals, nothing. It shouldn't have been possible for them to jump warp while in anchor, Vega fleet has been dispatched to investigate. We'll keep you updated as events unfold!
>>
>>46788265
(Please don't take the bait)
>>
Well then, either its a field test. Or we should start voiding our excretory systems.
>>
>>46788284
Just reboot the main computer. This shit happens like all the time in radar room.
>>
>>46788125
Why does anyone even listen to this thing? It's just telling us what it wants us to hear so we do what it wants!
>>
>>46788343
"I'm confused was that not the point?"
>>
Can't Vega fleet go faster?!?
We need info ASAP!
>>
>>46788381
Still better than that one time when we approved the building of a Superior Class AI that could calculate what would happen in the future.
>>
>>46788414
Yeah, it became a nihilist astoundingly quickly!
Saved a planet from a natural catastrophe but then wanted to die.
It was really a sad view seeing it controlling its surrounding vehicles and ramming its own mainframe.
>>
>>46788414
Yeah but we didn't build that. It just... showed up one day.
>>
>>46788414
Ah yes, now there was our best waste of money. Ok, enough daydreaming. What shall we do while we wait for the reports?
>>
*Notificiary Adjutant enters the room*

Sirs! Aldebaran fleet crews warped in close to Vega fleet. They tried contact via shortwave communication but still nothing. Aldebaran crew boarded the Vega fleets flagship, the Alto Majoralis. T-the crew is nowhere to be found. All communications equipment and weapons systems appear to have been jettisoned from the ship. There are no signs of resistance, no blood, damaged equipment, anything. Aldebaran has been picking up weird signals on the scanner auspex, and are awaiting further council orders before proceeding. Your orders sirs?
>>
>>46788488
Less humans to care about!
Take control of the ships and warp them back at the drydocks I say!
*refers to the council*
What say you gentlemen?
>>
>>46788488
Turns to the council. "How would the humans react if we decided this was " not worth the effort" and destroyed the fleet?"
>>
>>46788522
The Vega fleet is human too and the Terra War Council paid for almost the 80% of the production costs of the fleet!
You would just make the Human Admirals rage!
>>
We shall vote then!
>>
>>46788553
Very well then. Scan for signs of life and compare with the estimated number. Also please bring refreshments, chop chop.
>>
>>46788522

*Adjutant turns attention to you*

Uh s-sir, I don't think they would take it very well considering that Vega fleet was the main fleet protecting the eastern central regions, a-and protected vital shipping lanes. What does the Council wish me to relay to the Aldebaran crew?
>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

>>46788563
>>
>>46787914
"Will someone please get a drone in here to assist the councillor? I'm sure the gesture is appreciated, but you know that the council is kept at 12% more gravs than your home colony sir."
>>
>>46788571

OOC: got the fleets mixed up, sorry lol

*What does the council wish me to relay to the Vega crew?
>>
>>46788577
16 Councilmen out of 100 voted for the destruction of the fleet.
Therefore 84 out of 100 are for the retrieval of the ships.>>46788571
Inform the Aldebaran fleet, adjutant.
>>
>>46788599

*Salutes*

Yes sir! I will inform them immediately. The ships are still in working order, they just have no communication devices or weapons systems. Does the council wish me to relay any further messages to the Vega fleet commander?
>>
>>46788599
And put those ships in quarantine, humans don't throw weapons out of airlocks.
>>
Attention all ECHELON A-0Z0 personnel, please open PACKET THETA. Do not resist. Do not give into the urge to chew on your own tongues. Prepare for your INTERCESSION.

All other personnel are to ignore this message. Failure to comply will result RECLAIMING.

>>
>>46788618
*salute*

Dispatch a 3 ship recon group, and comb the system, this event is very strange and we must investigate further, Council, over.
>>
>>46788629
Councilor shakes his head.
>>
>>46788629
This thing is getting mad! Send a team to investigate this too! It' schussing more chaos than anything else!
>>
>>46788635

"Yes sir! Further reports may take time to resolve, so please put the matter at rest for the moment while we work out the details."

*Adjutant exits the room in haste*
>>
Throwing comms and weapons out. Jumping warp space. I want those ships in quarantine. Those are not normal human actions!
>>
>>46788647
Do you remember what happened to last group who tried that? No? EXACTLY. It's as if they never existed at all!
>>
~fart resounds noisily from back of the room, Councilman Asbluster Ponti III stands up, his weight suspendors bucking and whirring

"Those goddamn Humans! I know they're behind this, they're just trying to create a damned crisis to put jockey for more funding and leverage in the council! Those traitorous bastards.
>>
*Council Chairman slams his hands (or what would be hands, anyway) on the desk*

COUNSELLORS!
THE DEBATE IS ADJOURNED!
NOW ONTO THE NEXT TOPIC.
The recent crisis made rise another problem, how will react the human government to this event?
To fully man a starfleet the human usually need tens of thousands of individuals, this fleet in particular, being an entire Sector's defence fleet, must have had at least a hundred thousand humans in it, this sudden loss may inspire hostile reaction from the Terra Fleet Command, we need to find some way to aid them now.
>>
>>46788739
Councilor Hamas, as calmly as he can.

I motion we order another fleet to the area. They are to set a perimiter around the area, and patrol it. All in favor!
>>
>>46788771
dice+1d100
>>
Rolled 13 (1d100)

>>46788779
>>
>>46788771
No, councilor Ham Ass, that would be a rash and foolish decision.
>>
>>46788739

Asbluster's gas modules make a distincitive glurp blurg sound and his gorge rises~

HOW WILL THE HUMANS REACT TO THIS EVENT?! WHO FAGLAN CARES CHAIRMAN! IF ANYTHING THIS PUTS THEM AT A SIGNIFICANT DISADVANTAGE. NOW IS THE TIME TO CALL THEM TO HEEL.

~wheezing and farting ensues, excrement modules begin to flare up, belching small jets of putrecent flame
>>
>>46788597
A drone hovers trough the air, and with a mechanised claw grabs the fainted counsellor and brings him to the medbay.
>>
* A Navy officer enters the room, and races towards the Chairman*
*He whispers something*
*The chairman becomes immediately more pale, almost transparent, as he falls on his chair*
>>
>>46788807
I would like to point out, sir Asblustar has just lost his wife to a human. And spear she was impaled on was made of flesh, human flesh... She left him for a human.
>>
>>46788820
The humans...
We got info about the other systems that didn't answer...
Someone in battle fleet Antares spilled a beverage on the fleetcom beacon...
The Colony planet of Sirius XV revolted, after the execution of a man deemed by the Planetray Governor as a terrorist...
6 billion humans less in the galaxy, the answer from Warfleet Sirius was martial.
Fighting ensued....
>>
>>46788847
https://i.warosu.org/data/tg/img/0288/20/1386901317880.gif
>>
>>46788852
Councilor fr'mnchu.

*clap* *clap* *clap*
>>
>>46788863
*A shocked councilman stands up*

HOW CAN YOU CLAP! LOOK!
THEY DESTROYED THE LIFE ON ANOTHER WHOLE PLANET JUST TO STOP A REBBELLION!
I......
*councilman faints*
>>
>>46788881
*A med-drone flies trough the hall and grabs the fainted councilman*

I really hope that the whole room doesn't start fainting just for some explosions now
>>
>>46788881
A puzzled Fr'mnchu

"How are any of you suprized?"
>>
>>46788892
Fr'mnchu clears his throat.

"These are humans were dealing with to be suprized that they would sacrifice an entire planet to not deal with the consequences of fighting a rebellion is like expecting sir Asblustar's wife to not run off with one. Besides, they love saceificing lives. Case file 666# Jesus Christ.
>>
File: image.jpg (418 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
418 KB, 1920x1080
Comm center here!
We got reports of multiple planets and colonies rebelling against the Terra government!
Terra's praetorian fleets have departed, multiple fleet engagements are already happening!

Aldebaran fleet...
By heavens! The Aldebaran fleet is all coming to life! Was Vega fleet bluffing?!.
The quarantine docks have been blown to pieces!
We have again lost contacts with all human fleets and planets!
>>
>>46789003
Bring all recent case files and that human military seat senator in here NOW!
>>
>>46789027
*An adjutant yells desperate*
WE CANNOT FIND HIM! HE IS GONE!
>>
*the council room's holovisor flickers to life*
*a human face appears*

"What' style meaning of this?!?" A councilman shouts

"This" answer the human "is a revolution. My people are tired of dealing with you maggots and your oppressive laws and systems, today we will deal with our traitors.
Tomorrow tho, it will be your turn to pay.
You have made my people suffer, you treated them badly. Humans always repay their debts.
Have fun without OUR fleets.
TODAY, we officially leave the Galactic Federations!
We will not declare war on you, no, I you want that everything stays like before, so it will be.
BUT even dare to move a ship towards the human controlled space, and everything that you love will die, BURNED BY THE FIRES OF WAR!"
>>
>>46789068
So how are we coming along with those refreshments?
>>
>>46789110
A little hover bot goes around the room and gives various beverages to the councilmen
>>
Narrator: And thus, the thread got derailed, 3/5 of the Galaxy's forces were in the hands of humanity, who eliminated every dissident and stood there, giving suspicious stares at the Council, whose members' races, one after another, being the stupid cunts they are, defied humanity and consequentially died.
When there was just a single member left in the council, it was disbanded, and humanity's xenogenocidal behaviour finally stopped, leaving the aliens sad, and humanity with a fuckton of planets bombarded from orbit.

Then they all departed, to conquer another galaxy, the human way.

Humanity....
...Fuck Yeah
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 683x476) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 683x476
Perfect
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 750x600
>Humans in this thread
>Problems? Bombard them
Pic related
>>
File: wellbang_zpsfd9d65b2.gif (713 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
wellbang_zpsfd9d65b2.gif
713 KB, 400x225
>>46787220
>Mass Effect
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.