[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MTG Standard General /stg/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36
'Where is the Standard General' edition

>W/U or W/G humans?
>How much mass removal are you bringing to FNM?
>Shitbrews
>What do you hope Eldritch moon will bring to standard?
>>
>>46679754
moat or something similar
>>
>>46679754
>>W/U or W/G humans?
G/B Eldrazi, humans are dumb
>>How much mass removal are you bringing to FNM?
A single copy of Planar Outburst
>>Shitbrews
Cryptolith tokens mashed together with Abzan Combo with very little room to breath. Expecting to go 0-4.
>>What do you hope Eldritch moon will bring to standard?
Bruna, Gisela, and the dark sister that was talked about in that one story article. And spirit Avacyn.
>>
File: 1460515809213.png (371 KB, 375x417) Image search: [Google]
1460515809213.png
371 KB, 375x417
>>46679754

G/W Humies

VERSION 1.5

Creatures

4 Thraben inspector
3 Lambholt Pacifist
3 Dragon Hunter
4 Thalia's lieutenant
4 Knight of the white orchid
2 Consul's lieutenant
4 Hanweir Militia captain
2 Sigarda, Heron's Grace

26 Creatures

Spells

3 stasis Snare
3 Declaration in Stone
3 Alway's Watching
3 Gryff's Boon

Lands

2x Westvale Abbey
2x Fortified Village
3x evolving wilds
10 Plains
5 Forests

Sideboard

2 Hallowed moonlight
2 Angelic Purge
2 felidar cub
2 silkwrap
1 stasis snare
2 Clip wings
2 ulvenwald mysteries
2 Surge of righteousness

My budget G/W humans shitbrew. Despite only putting Sigarda in there because I like her, I think she's a pretty good finisher. Capitalizes on early-game removal and deadstuff to help Militia captain flip/get bigger, makes Thalia's Lieutenant bigger, helps flip abbey. Running budget; yes, I am aware that Tithes is way better than Sigarda, and so is AvaWhore.
Think I could steal a few wins at FNM with this?
>>
>>46679754
>W/U or W/G humans?
W/U. Reflector Mage is too powerful not to play.
So many Radiant Flames.
>Shitbrews
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/10-04-16-OQV-the-gitrekt-monster/ feedback pls
More good zombies.
>>
>>46679991
Post to tappedout. Nobody has all these new cards memorized.

Consider Tireless Tracker.
2 Gryff's Boon is plenty if you really feel you need it, since it comes back.
I don't see any Delerium that necessitates Evolving Wilds in a 2-color deck.
>>
>>46680395
Like I said... budget.
>>
>>46680429
>budget
>Declaration in Stone
>Sigarda
>Abbey
Tireless Tracker dropped down after that little spike. Completely in your range.
>>
>4 Startled Awake
>4 Thing in the Ice
>4 Manic Scribe
>4 Talent of the Telepath
>4 Sphinx's Tutelage
>3 Kalitas, Traitor of Ghet
>4 Grotesque Mutation
>4 Flaying Tendrils
>4 Containment Membrane
>24 Lands

Somebody stop me
>>
>>46680482
I was talking more about the evolving wilds. When I say budget, I'm trying to keep the price as low as possible... So the manabase took a little hit. I'm only running 3 Declarations because I pretty much have to buy it if I want to play white in standard, and sigarda/abbey because I opened them both already.
Tireless tracker is a good suggestion.
>>
>>46680524
>trying to do two things at once
>>
>>46680588
The two things I"m trying to do are Mill, and survive until I mill.
>>
>>46679754
A reason to build Spirits. It's so close, it just needs a couple half-decent 3-drops.

>>46680570
Basic lands are better than Evolving Wilds in a two color deck. Also showlands and tangolands aren't expensive.
>>
>W/U or W/G humans?
W/U cause Reflector.
Well, I'm still working my sideboard for W/U Humans, but I don't think I run any.
>Shitbrews
Red/White Nahiri Madness
Naya Superfriends
The Madness decks just feels it needs some extra oomph.
Thoughts?
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/nahiri-is-fucking-pissed/
>>
>>46680682
I didn't really answer that last question. I guess what I want from Eldritch Moon is more Madness burn spells.
>>
>>46680612
Why the Kalitas then? Also, if you run white instead of black you could get wall of resurgence and reflector mage, which are probably better stall cards. White has a bunch of good stall cards.
>>
>>46680725
Because lifelink and it makes bodies? I dunno
>>
>>46680682
This looks like fun. I'm not sold on Sin Prodder. The 2 toughness doesn't make him much of a resilient threat. Bad feelings when he gets Dead Weighted.
>>
Having fun with the Madness thing and the discard shenanigans. I missed the original Innistrad block (stopped playing MTG between 1999 and past October), so it's nice to have the chance to play in a gothic horror-themed block (and fittingly just when we're starting a Curse of Strahd campaign in D&D 5e).

Are there any nice cards in this set for a W/B deck centred on life gain? Made a casual one around that concept a couple of months ago and I'm wondering how to expand it.
>>
>>46679754
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/soi-uw-thopter-control/
U/W control with two spicy meme engines; bad aether vial but for spells, and thopter spy foundry

with all of the week one aggro-midrange decks about, now is control's time to shine.

I don't know what the right number of silkwraps is, but since I have hella road-blocks I'm leaning more toward stasis snares with experimental quarantine fields for gay permanents
>>
>>46680820
Sorin, obviously, and I am really loving Call the Bloodline. The incremental lifegain along with the madness enabler really adds up to an awesome card.
>>
>>46680770
It is quite fun. Sin Prodder isn't great, I admit, but if it takes a removal spell over one of the better creatures, then I'm happy. I suppose I can up both the Avacyn's Judgement and Tormenting Voice to 4. But what do you suggest?
>>
>>46680972
Pia and Kiran Nalaar are well-positioned at the moment. They provide reach and are a bit more consistent. Also Thopters are excellent blockers.
>>
>>46679754

>super type
>token

for what reason?
>>
>>46681153
New players needing to know what they opened, I donno?
>>
>>46681092
Hmm. I didn't think of that. I'll try it. Should I consider cutting some cards for Hangarback? Or is that not necessary?
>>
>>46679754

I want a legendary Werewolf. Maybe something that helps with Transforming. Or maybe punishes your opponents when they make your Werewolves transform back to humans.
>>
>>46681423
There is a card that helps your wolves transform. Whenever a card enters the battlefield you transform it. Think it's a red she wolf card, rare.
>>
>>46681423

Legendary Werewolf 2RG (front side)

Legendary Creature - Human Werewolf

If a werewolf you control would transform, instead you may pay 1RG to make it not transform. (I don't know how to word that correctly... you get what I mean.)
At the beginning of each upkeep, if 1 or less spells were cast last turn, Transform ~.

2/3

Legendary Werewolf 2: Electric Boogaloo (back side)

Legendary creature - Werewolf

Whenever ~ or another werewolf you control transforms, it deals 1 damage to each opponent and each creature.
At the beginning of each upkeep, if 3 or more spells were cast last turn, transform ~.

5/5

>who might this legendary werewolf be?

Maybe arlinn loses her spark because of whatever is affecting the beasts/werewolves of the plane?
Arlinn, Cursed By the Moon
>>
>>46681423
something like this maybe?
1RG - I'm Not A Furry Damn It
Legendary Human Werewolf
When another creature you control transforms, transform I'm Not A Furry Damn It
2/2

Okay, So I Have A Fur Suit
Legendary Werewolf
Other Wolves and Werewolves you control get +1/+1
Whenever a creature you control transforms, put a +1/+1 counter on it.
3/4
>>
>>46681423
Geier Reach Bandit.
>>
>>46681389
Nah, there's no need. Hangarback is decent, but probably too slow for what you are going for. I hope it works out for you.
>>
Can anyone give me a ruling on Nahiri? Say I -8 her and drop a flip card line origins walkers, then I transform them. Would they still bounce back to hand?
>>
>>46681919
No. The flipwalkers exile themselves before they flip. The second part of Nahiri's ability will "forget" the card it summoned.
>>
>>46681919
No. They leave the BF and become different objects, the delayed effect of returning to your hand doesn't happen. The same is true when you Eldrazi Displacer any creature that she tutored.
>>
>>46681870
Yeah, the deck feels slow as it is, I wouldn't want to make it worse. Thanks.

>>46681919
It does not bounce back because when something is exiled and comes back, it is treated as a new "entity." Plus, it's not a creature anymore.
>>
>>46680324
The first deck I built for this standard was really similar to yours. My experience is that you should probably ditch the painful truths, or at least not run a playset of them. Since you don't have many creatures (probably on account of radiant flames, but whatever) I'd suggest switching the Truths for Den Protectors or Sylvan Advocates. For bonus points, the Den protectors have neat synergy with Pulse of Murasa

Also, while you shouldn't be afraid to hit your opponents creatures with molten vortex, I highly suggest not doing so for any creature power 3 or more. You're better off hitting them in the face unless they're gonna kill you.
>>
Esper Control for the thread

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/esper-messiah/
>>
>>46682000
I like the idea of Den Protectors. I'll experiment running less Truths for those. Thanks bud.
>>
just starting out, went 2-1 at prereleasewith GW humans and Sigarda but am not sure who to build a deck around. I got an Origins Deckbuilders Toolkit and a couple intro packs from BFZ, and got some sweet mythics, but none of them have any synergy with each other. Who would you guys start building a deck around?

1. Sigarda GW humans
2. Liliana BR sacrifice
3. Nahiri, the harbinger RW something
4. Invocation of Saint Traft/ Reflector Mage UW

I also have a westvale abbey, and a bunch of eldrazi from that duel deck, but I honestly have no desire to play eldrazi because it looks like cancer. Thoughts?
>>
>>46682148
Also, I've gotten 4 foils aside from my free prerelease one and want to work some of them in even though they're shit. Got a foil Glaring Aegis. Bellows Lizard, Ancient Carp, and a forest that all look dank as fuck even if they're garbage cards.
>>
>>46679754
>Shitbrews

BEHOLD

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/14-04-16-Zix-rg-tokens/
>>
When is the next big standard tournament? I want the vamps to drop in price already so I can buy them at not inflated costs.
>>
File: A Nightmare for Whom.jpg (230 KB, 1127x1600) Image search: [Google]
A Nightmare for Whom.jpg
230 KB, 1127x1600
>>46679754

>Shitbrews

Sounds like my deck possibly. First real-world test tomorrow night.
>>
>>46683073
SCG does one almost every weekend. I think its the invitational or something this week.
>>
>>46681594
>>46681843

I like her, but you still need a non-spell way to cheat out werewolves. And that assumes your opponent doesn't untransform your shit on their turn.
>>
File: 205619_1.jpg (32 KB, 265x370) Image search: [Google]
205619_1.jpg
32 KB, 265x370
cards full of advantage, tons of em.
>>
>>46683111
>deck using persistent nightmare
I am intrigued
>>
File: Kermit.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Kermit.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>Shitbrews
You haven't seen worse shitbrews than mine
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/1313131313131/
>>
>>46683676
it feels like this deck is trying to do about 12 different things
>>
>>46681639
"If a werewolf you control would transform, you may instead pay 1RG." would work fine since the payment would replace the transformation.
>>
File: shitbrew.png (23 KB, 336x552) Image search: [Google]
shitbrew.png
23 KB, 336x552
r8 this shitbrew

Sideboard explanation:

>Reflector Mage if opponent is packing sticky shit like hangarbacks
>Uninvited Geist if they have bigger fliers
>Bound by Moonsilver for big guys and also to help enable topplegeist's delirium
>Immolating Glare against aggro
>Engulf the Shore if they're running tokens or weenies
>Negate for non-creature spell heavy decks
>>
Anybody else feel like new Jace is extremely good? Can defend himself twice in a row and has one of the best planeswalker draws ever printed
>>
>>46683929
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/15-04-16-cNm-wu-spirits/

Tappedout link
>>
>>46683929
what are you doing with not forgotten?
>>
File: bestwerewolfwaifu.png (1 MB, 909x1253) Image search: [Google]
bestwerewolfwaifu.png
1 MB, 909x1253
If we're gonna talk about shitbrews let's discuss my budget ass werewolf deck

2x Arlinn Kord
2x Geier Reach Bandit
4x Village Messenger
4x Kessig Forgemaster
4x Lambholt Pacifist
2x Pack Guardian
2x Hinterland Logger
4x Timberpack Wolf
3x Magmatic Chasm
2x Tormenting Voice
3x Rabid Bite
4x Howlpack Resurgence
3x Cinder Glade
2x Timber Gorge
10x Mountain
8x Forest

Pic is best werewolf
>>
>>46683972
Getting Rattlechains or somesuch back on top of the library, making a 1/1 token and helping enable Topplegeist's Delirium

Open to suggestions on how to do that better
>>
>>46683944
Jace the "meh"sculptor

He's worse than baby jace, so he's not gonna see play for a while.

His draw engine is also meh. Tamiyo often draws more. TMS brainstorms. Architect Mini Fact or Fictions.

Everything this Jace does is just alright. He'll definitely see play when Telepath Unbound leaves. Hell, even Vyrn's prodigy lets you loot for draw before he flips.
>>
>>46684004
Why no Moonlight Hunt?
>>
>>46684075
I felt like its more of a sideboard card even with all the werewolves
>>
>>46684025
just don't do the first two, not worth the card, for the last one maybe declaration in stone? you're trying to win through fast evasive damage so them getting a card back and having to spend mana doing that isn't as much of an downside
>>
>>46684096
But Moonlight Hunt is strictly better than Rabid Bite when your deck is primarily wolves/werewolves.
>>
>>46684120
I'll consider it, what else do you see that I can improve on?
>>
>>46684156
Move Magmatic Chasm to the sideboard. I'd add one or two Neglected Heirloom. Very powerful with high-power werewolves. I'd also run Duskwatch Recruiter. One of the best werewolves in the set. Otherwise, list looks p good.
>>
>>46684119
Maybe, shit's expensive though

Would Angelic Purge be good? It also enables delirium but has the upside of being unconditional removal
>>
>>46684004
Why not Hermit of the Natty Knolls

Guarantees you get to flip your furries on your turn if you want
>>
>>46684279
uhh, jeez in constructed without any like extra permanents or things you want to put in the grave (for upside besides delerium) the cost is reaaally high, maybe two at most?
>>
>>46684299
Like I posted its a "budget" deck, and I know >2 Arlinn Kord I pulled both of them in a fat pack. Most of the stuff is from prerelease and trades with friends. I can buy other stuff if need be which is what I'm doing with the sideboard
>>
Anyone here coming to GP Los Angeles?

Just booked a room at the courtyard marriott and looking for roommates. I'm not sure where else to look so I guess i'll post here. Email me if you wanna work something out. Thanks!
>>
>>46684367
is hermit not budget? can't imagine it's more than a dollar
>>
>>46684418
I didn't pull any. That's why I said I'll buy what I want to get
>>
>>46684317
Wasn't planning on more than two. The idea is to toss a land into graveyard with it.

>>46684501
You will probably be able to trade for it, he doesn't seem to have a real price (2 cents on mkm)
>>
Right now I'm brewing Grixis Horrors, and I can't decide if I want to go a more control route with Goggle Axes, Counters, and general removal, or go a more Infect-style one shot kill with Thing in the Ice and pump spells. Any advice?
>>
>>46680759
But Kalitas won't make bodies because the only way you're removing enemy creatures are with flaying tendrils which exile.
>>
>>46685045
What cards do you have already prepped for the brew?
>>
So far I have

3x Abbot of Keral Keep
4x Scourge Wolf
3x Thing in the Ice
4x Skin Invasion
4x Painful Truths

and then if I go control then some combination of

Pyromancer's Goggles
Lightning Axe
Fiery Temper
Tormenting Voice
Grasp of Darkness
Scatter to the Winds
Ruinous Path
Languish
Exquisite Firecraft

and if I go pump then

Titan Strength
Coat in Venom
Expedite
Slip Through Space
Grotesque Mutation
Rush of Adrenaline
Unnatural Endurance
>>
>>46685215

was ment in response for

>>46685109
>>
>>46679991
Lambholt Pacifist sucks play Duskwatch Recruiter instead
>>
>>46679991
Jesus dude why are you running the pacifist

Your curve is low as shit you want to be playing creatures every turn not flipping the werewolf
>>
>>46685215
Go to 4x titi and just make UR control. You don't need pump to make them work.
>>
>>46685421

i'm retarded whats titi?
>>
>>46685493
Thing In The Ice
>>
>>46680855
Thopter spy network is great for grinding out value, having a clue out makes it a 4 mana slowtrip that never stops giving until it dies.
>>
File: shitbrews.png (450 KB, 1875x991) Image search: [Google]
shitbrews.png
450 KB, 1875x991
>>46679754
>>W/U or W/G humans?
lel

>>How much mass removal are you bringing to FNM?
one chandra in the sideboard

>>Shitbrews
pic related

emrakul at double-secret mythic rarity
>>
>>46679754
>W/U or W/G humans?
G/B Rites
Pretty sure languish is bout my only real choice post rotation
>Shitbrews
Not really brewing.

Round out the innistrad tribes, primarily zombies and vampires. Both are very close to being viable but are missing a card or two to put them over. standard legal Gisa and Geralf
>>
Don't you just love it when a deck turns out almost nothing like you imagined it? Started R/U, then splashed in black for like cards, then turned into R/B/U control, then ended up R/B control with titi splashed in. Lovely
>>
>>46685852

Also no side board yet. Will decide that when this deck moves to v1.0
>>
>tfw no clue insta win card
Needs to happen.
>>
>>46680524
Hey man. I love this idea, wanted to make a mill deck but didn't get into it. I'm stealing your shell, thanks m8
>>
>>46685991
The investigation concludes with the final battle between you and your opponent, either you didnt find enough clues(you get out tempod and lose) or you solve the mystery and have the information(spell) for the final confrontation(you lethal them/they deck out).
>>
>>46686172
No, fuck you, give me a fun flavorful card that is all about cracking clues to win. We got shit for that retarded maze in ravnica
>>
>>46686195
Graf moles give you 3hp per clue cracked, get your hp up to 90 and watch your opponent scoop because they cant kill you.
>>
Did someone already tested their UW tempo brews? These two lists were made by fa/tg/uys and were floating around, they seem awesome and I want to build something similar but I don't know if there are some results to back them up.
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/25-03-16-vXO-uw-tempo/
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/25-03-16-azb-uw-tempo/
>>
>>46685991
Clues are too easy to get.
>>
>>46683676
Jesus christ, anon, did you literally just throw all of the cards you thought were cool from SoI into a deck and decide it was a "brew"?
>>
>>46685991
You can probably cast Newrakul by saccing 15 clues
>>
>>46679754
What cards would be generally good for R/B this set? The booster packs still haven't reached our shores, so I'm thinking:

>Sinister Concoction
>Gibbering Fiend
>Sin Prodder
>Rush of Adrenaline
>Asylum Visitor
>Shamble Back
>Alms of the Vein
>Skin Infection
>Relentless Undead
>Grotesque Mutation
>Accursed Witch
>Vessel of Malignity
>Bloodmad Vampire
>Incorrigible Youths

There's a lot of dirty tricks to pull off with Madness being tacked to creatures, really.
>>
What is better - Clash of Wills or Spell Shrivel?
>>
>>46688294
Clash of Wills, obviously. You can cast it earlier, which is already an obvious advantage. Another is that it's variable in X, so you can just use more mana to deny him. Spell Shrivel is costed at 3CMC, so using it is going to get real slow. The exile effect is neat, but in a graveyard-intensive set, there are better ways to counteract that.
>>
>>46688348
Thanks anon

Guess I'm going to finally use that FNM promo playset for something
>>
> UR Prowess is updated
> Building a UB Mill
> WB Humans looks fun
> Green Clue looks fun too, Blue is great compliment to it

I almost want to try to run RUG Clue but three colors is too unwieldy.
>>
>>46680646
>showlands
Holy shit finally someone who isn't saying shadowlands or handlands...
>>
>>46688547
the mana fixing in green is very good right now, between Transverse the Ulvenwald, the mana dork and oath of nissa it's safe to run 3 colors as long as one of them is green.
>>
>>46688547
I don't think that's a good idea, anon. U differs in philosophy from R or G, since U is based more on deflecting, being tricky, and being defensive. However, that's just me. I actually prefer RGB since they're all connected in the color pie.
>>
File: 23number600.jpg (212 KB, 600x280) Image search: [Google]
23number600.jpg
212 KB, 600x280
>>46683676
It's beautiful.
>>
File: 1412814617678.gif (323 KB, 300x187) Image search: [Google]
1412814617678.gif
323 KB, 300x187
>>46685645
i'm not 100% sure those droCos shouldn't just be Atarka's Commands for the GETEM factor with all those tokens.
>>
>>46688686
>Still builds decks based on color philosophy
Oh you sweet summer child

Black has no investigate cards. Blue is the strongest clue color besides green, hence why he wants blue in his "Clue Deck".
>>
Who /Mono R/ here?
>>
Trying to brew sultai eldrazi control right now, with ramp to use grip of desolation and Sire of Stagnation. Running Hedton Archive and Nissa's renewal for ramp, any suggestions?
>>
>>46688640

Which mana dork?
>>
>>46689230
I assume Deathcap Cultivator or Beastcaller Savant
>>
>>46683676

Either troll or newbie
>>
>>46689292
>>46689230

There are actually 3 mana dorks currently in standard. All 3 are 2 drops but Beastcaller Savant and Deathcap Cultivator are better than the other one
>>
>>46683111
why is it flipped in the sleeve
>>
>>46688853
Using a 6 mana ramp spell to ramp into... 6 drops? Yeah man that seems solid.
>>
File: Image.png (131 KB, 223x311) Image search: [Google]
Image.png
131 KB, 223x311
>>46689525
Loam dryad is a one drop mana dork
>>
>>46689525
Honored Hierarch is a manadork, too.
>>
>>46689979
Loam Dryad requires another creature on the battlefield to make his mana, that's a turn 2 thing.
>>46690234
Honored Hierarch has to deal dmg to a player first to become a dork, he effectively can't produce mana until turn 3 unless you give him vigilance turn 2 and swing
>>
>>46685308
pacifist is a 3/3 for 2, and a lot of games I've played her pacifism doesn't matter. The point isn't to flip her, but if my opponent ends up not playing spells or somehow I'm not playing spells then the flip is an upside.
>>
File: 1333633544519.gif (85 B, 20x20) Image search: [Google]
1333633544519.gif
85 B, 20x20
>>46690839
>moving the goalposts
they're both mana dorks. you're never getting llanowar elves back. deal with it or fuck off to modern.
>>
File: 13131313.gif (63 KB, 398x336) Image search: [Google]
13131313.gif
63 KB, 398x336
>>46687818
>>46689319
>they don't look at the land/creature/spell counts
>>
File: 1460351424464.jpg (66 KB, 390x462) Image search: [Google]
1460351424464.jpg
66 KB, 390x462
>>46690955
>stating the obvious is moving goalposts

Are you just upset that I proved you wrong by showing the truth? The best dork in standard is beastcaller savant

>you're never getting llanowar elves back fuck off back to modern

Who gives a shit? Most mana dorks were only able to do their thing on turn 2 anyways
>>
>>46691124
Not him, but while I miss (good) one drop manadorks, I can see why they are never coming back. It's a low risk high reward. In standard, the ability to drop 3, 4, or 5 drops a turn earlier is obscene for tempo boost. You're not gonna really do anything T1 anyways.
Not only that but you can miss a land drop and not be put behind the game.
Meanwhile the opponent needs to use a removal spell to get it off the field, meaning they waste their turn and removal spell on a 1/1.
>>
Currently planning on running R/B Vampies for FNM tonight. (will post up decklist when I organize it)

Is my only option for anti-human/cheap boardwipe Radiant Flames? Keep in mind the 2 color s R/B.
>>
>>46691447
Biting rain, Flaying tendrils
>>
>>46691591
Speaking of flaying tendrils, just how suitable of a replacement would it be for languish if im not able to pick up a couple copies of them by FNM?
>>
>>46691447
im currently 0/6 right now with my vamps, whats your list i need inspiration
>>
File: 1417341014904.jpg (5 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1417341014904.jpg
5 KB, 125x125
>>46691124
>Are you just upset that I proved you wrong by showing the truth?
'you're wrong because i said so u mad lol' is not a reasonable refutation of my postulation that creatures with mana abilities are mana dorks.

you
>there are three mana dorks in standard

other guy
>here's another mana dork

me
>this one is a mana dork, too

you
>those aren't mana dorks because they don't meet my definition of what constitutes a mana dork

me
>they're both mana dorks. you've just moved the goalposts to fit only your definition of mana dork

you
>i'm right you're wrong u mad

other guy
>i miss llanowar elves

hedron crawler is also a mana dork :^)
>>
Not sure if I am in the right thread but where is the cheapest place to buy booster boxes? (I live in Ireland so shipping costs come into play)

Was looking at the prices on Starcity Games and they are the cheapest I have found so far.
>>
>>46691682
have you checked your local store?
>>
>>46691447

A work in progress and tuning it now.

Lands
4 Smoldering Marsh
4 Foreboding Ruins
7 Mountains
5 Swamps

Creatures
1x Kalitas, Traitor of Ghet
1x Mindwrack Demon
1x Thunderbreak Regent
2x Dragonlord Kolaghan
4x Heir of Falkenrath
3x Incorrigible Youths
3x Gibbering Fiend

Instant
1x To the Slaughter
1x Foul-Tongue Invocation
2x Ultimate Price
3x Grasp of Darkness
3x Fiery Temper

Sorcery
3x Tormenting Voice
3x Roast
1x Avacyn's Judgement

Enchantment
3x Skin Invasion
3x Senseless Rage
2x Sinister Concoction

SB
1x Falkenrath Gorger
1x Fiery Impulse
1x Rendering Volley
1x Roast
1x Languish
1x Tainted Remedy
2x Magmatic Chasm
2x Radiant Flames
2x Dead Weight
3x Transgress the Mind

More than likely making Torment a 2x. Planning on making room for 3x K.Command. Any thoughts/inputs?
>>
File: 1410755720825.jpg (143 KB, 863x752) Image search: [Google]
1410755720825.jpg
143 KB, 863x752
>>46691682
>Starcity Games and they are the cheapest I have found so far.
NICE TRY MR. BONES BUT I'M ON TO YOU
>>
>>46691618
It doesn't hit bigger threats obviously but the fact that most decks are running aggro weenie humans or vamps at low costs/low toughness, tendril would be somewhat viable. But you'd have to play two to equal one languish for extra 2mana.
>>
>>46691635
Clearly you are still mad enough to keep posting about it and making a long typed out argument
>>
File: 1458992103172.jpg (26 KB, 328x466) Image search: [Google]
1458992103172.jpg
26 KB, 328x466
>all the stuff for my UR goggles deck arrived today
>>
File: PJfxRAd.jpg (19 KB, 115x115) Image search: [Google]
PJfxRAd.jpg
19 KB, 115x115
Hey Judge!

I have Willbreaker and Dampening Pulse on the field at the same time, do I now control all of my opponents creatures?
>>
>>46693478
Dampening Pulse don't target, so Willbreaker doesn't get to steal them.
>>
>>46688133
You can cast any creature in your deck by saccing three
>>
>>46693478
Show me where dampening pulse says "target". I'll wait.
>>
If I have an artifact creature in my graveyard, will delirium treat it as both and artifact and a creature or just one?
>>
>>46694084
both
>>
>>46693828
>cast
nope
>>
Am I bad for wanting to build W/B Eldrazi?

More or less I am copying the guy who got third place last weekend. Mono-Red Thopter/Eldrazi also looks fun.
>>
>tfw got banned from MCM
>tfw will acutally have to buy my cards from LGS
>>
>>46691022
>pretending the joke is clever

C'mon man, i saw all of the counts, it's still bad
>>
>>46688637
>not saying shadowlands or handlands

It's like you enjoy nonsense memes or something
>>
>>46691682
dont buy booster boxes but singles on mkm, you welcome.
>>
Should I go to FNM and draft today or just stay at home and play Dark Souls 3?
>>
File: 54961870_p0.jpg (687 KB, 827x1169) Image search: [Google]
54961870_p0.jpg
687 KB, 827x1169
Is SoI Jace considered playable in standard? Cracked one Jace and three Shits In The Ice, and wondering if that could be the start of a Standard deck.
>>
>>46688637
I just call them nonbasic lands

>>46695101
>using mkm
Better of with tcgplayer
>>
File: 1451546564040.jpg (11 KB, 236x157) Image search: [Google]
1451546564040.jpg
11 KB, 236x157
>a lot of new people at fnm
>well that's pretty cool, it's nice to see new faces especially as the pre-rotation fnms had like 7-8 people playing
>1st opponent, it's a new guy
>he's mana weaving
>explain to him he shouldn't do it and shuffle his deck as he offers it for a cut
>the guy makes highly unhappy face as I do it
>the next round, the other new guy
>he splits lands and spells in two piles, then he proceeds to shuffle ONLY his spell pile and then mana weave
>shuffle his deck
>the guy gets anal about his sleeves, as mash shuffling ruins his ultra pros.
>>
>>46695602
Why even shuffle? Just de-weave them. Nothing teaches them better than handing them back guaranteed 7 lands or 7 non-lands.
>>
So what is gonna be the go-to pack for prizes? DTK? Origins? SOI? Store Credit?
>>
>>46695342
Maybe as a one of or two of. He's a planeswalker, so its hard to fuck it up. Titty control looks like its trying to become a thing, and the format should slow down as cards become more familiar.
>>
>>46680395
>not memorizing a new set as soon as it's spoiled

pleb
>>
File: fuck.jpg (110 KB, 506x338) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
110 KB, 506x338
>Avacyn is up to 62 CAD
I don't see this thing crashing any time soon. Christ I should just buy up 3 more right now
>>
>Used to just collect the cards because they were cool
>Found someone who has just started playing
>I'm guessing we can learn the game together

I watched some championship footage on YouTube where players are ruining eachother within the first few turns - does this happen in most games?

Just want to sit down and play some magic without having to worry about everyone taking it incredibly serious.
>>
>>46699426
on what website is she 62
>>
>>46699610
Goldfish
>>
Anyone interested in critiquing this deck I've been working on?http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/nu-std-bru-r/
>>
>>46685645
>all those tokens
>all those walkers who rely on tokens
>in a meta where every black deck plays 4 virulent plague
good fucking luck m90
>>
>>46688799
What's the problem with it, may I ask?
>>
>>46700124
Seems like it has some nice synergy, have you tested it out in a event?
>>
>>46688232
RB madness is bad. Wizards tried to push it with a lot of support but didn't give it the speed or explosiveness it needs to close out games. Especially in the face of better aggro decks like humans, it really just kinda runs out of gas early and dies.
>>
>>46702490
Not him but still seems like a fun deck to play even if it isn't really a tier 1 deck.
>>
>>46702490
I know, but really, I'm just trying to get through, bro. Waiting for Eldritch Moon to give me more toys, so right now R/B Delirium with Madness seems like a good idea. Gibbering Fiend looks good, actually. Sinister Concoction would also become a really good enabler.
>>
Where do I start with GW humans?

I'm hoping for a bit of clue synergy fun, and overwhelming bigger, scarier threats with an army.

It's my first real deck, pls be gentle.
>>
>>46702804
Get Briarbridge Patrol, Tireless Tracker, some Werewolves. Some really nifty Enchantments from both G and R, and Expose Evil. G this set is focused on getting creatures out, or lands to your hand or on the battlefield. If you look at past sets, G either gets more lands which turns to creatures, or pumps creatures with +1/+1 counters. Keep in mind to take a bit of salt on what anyone says, too. Build around Delirium, and you're probably set.
>>
>>46681843
impossible to flip this
shit/10
>>
>>46702804
I'm making a GW deck myself, but I'm trying to cut it down to size. It's based on flipping Westvale, or use Tamiyo's journal + Briarbridge Patrol to cheat Ulamog into play.
>>
File: 1414031979647.png (7 KB, 574x387) Image search: [Google]
1414031979647.png
7 KB, 574x387
>Green/White Humans with Bygone Bishop
>Drew 13 cards from clues over the course of the match
>>
>>46702939
Briarbridge doesn't sound like something that I'd want too many of if I'm using smaller creatures. I was thinking maybe 2 and 2 with the Veteran Cathar. Hanweir and Thalia were the biggest ones to me, Tireless Tracker, Ulvenwald Mysteries were in there as well.
>>
>>46703160
Two Briar Patrol would be good. I think that G greatly benefits from Delirium since hey, you're not casting spells, and Delirium is funny for Green you know?
>>
File: frud.jpg (85 KB, 980x952) Image search: [Google]
frud.jpg
85 KB, 980x952
>>46699426
Shes the forced as fuck Jace of white

If you take standard very seriously you should probably have a playset

I really hope WotC doesn't continue this trend
>>
Why is White the best everything this Standard? What the fuck is Wizards doing. Best removal, best planeswalker, best bombs best creatures.

This standard is actually just as bad as the last one
>>
Anyone had success with liliana?
>>
>>46703386
I don't think that a deck that's not built around Delirium inherently benefits from it just because it's green.

Maybe if I pack a few of Traverse the Ulvenwald, it's fine, because I can see Delirium being a nice bonus in the late game, but it's far from a guarantee.

Hope against Hope also looks great for what I'm trying to do.
>>
>>46703589
>This standard is actually just as bad as the last one

I would argue a bit worse. Last standard was play 5 color semi-creative shit.

This standard is a fucking glowing sign that says play white or leave
>>
>>46702300
No, I was going to go to FNM tonight but some things came up. I've been testing it against a grixis dragons list as well as the white humans list and it's been doing alright. I've been thinking about swapping the Chandra's for Jori En though.
>>
I wanna make a bg deck using that enchantment that makes creatures give mana and thopther spynetwork. May add red for engineers.
>>
>>46691635
the arrow's pointing to yourself you fucking dumb skeleton
>>
Does anyone have a good GW Humans list they wouldn't mind sharing?
>>
>>46679754
>W/U or W/G humans?
WU Humans Ainsley mage is too gud.
Red has mass removal?
>Shitbrews
Trying out a RB Madness Burn, its slow as fuck though.
Some more support for a viable Madness deck, maybe another Red discard/draw spell.
>>
Pulled a foil Kolaghan's Command from a pack. Should I trade it or hoard it?
>>
Just bought a Magic Origins booster box off of MKM, splititng it with a friend. Is the site legit? I've seen it posted here a lot including in this thread. Seemed safe enough because of paypal.
>>
>>46703924
I'm definitely running too many creatures you can easily cut the veteran and militia captain stick with the core creatures but I like to have fun

Creature (31)

2x Archangel of Tithes
4x Consul's Lieutenant
3x Hanweir Militia Captain Flip
4x Knight of the White Orchid
3x Kytheon, Hero of Akros Flip
1x Sigarda, Heron's Grace
4x Thalia's Lieutenant
4x Thraben Inspector
3x Tireless Tracker
3x Veteran Cathar

Land (20)

4x Canopy Vista
1x Drownyard Temple
4x Fortified Village
10x Plains
1x Westvale Abbey Flip

Instant (2)

2x Dromoka's Command

Sorcery (4)

4x Declaration in Stone

Enchantment (3)

3x Always Watching

Sideboard (15)

1x Archangel Avacyn Flip
2x Clip Wings
2x Dromoka's Command
2x Felidar Cub
2x Hallowed Moonlight
2x Hidden Dragonslayer
1x Lantern Scout
3x SilkwrapIn
>>
>>46704018
If you plan on going with my initial suggestion and just cutting creatures I'd probably pick up some Gideon Ally of zendikar's and Archangle Avacyn's
>>
>>46703934
The price will drop once standard rotates, so sell it now for a quick profit.

However if you hold out for a couple years it'll be worth even more, assuming modern isn't going anywhere, which it very well might.

Safest bet is sell
>>
This is probably not the proper place to ask, but how do I properly liquidate singles into cash?
>>
>>46704816
If in Europe, sell on Magiccardmarket

If in America, TCGplayer or find a dealer
>>
>>46704816
TCGplayer is definitely one of the better sites. You might just want to go to your local game store and sell at about 70 to 80% profit for convenience sake
>>
Can someone who has experience in balancing mana bases go over this deck and tell me if it's going to work? And if addition of a few evolving wilds would make the battle / shadowlands not work

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/15-04-16-cNm-wu-spirits/
>>
>>46704996
>>46704830

My local store doesn't do an enormous amount of buyup, and I don't exactly know their policy. I wouldn't sell to a competing store locally, since I have a policy of only doing business with a certain game in the same place where I play that game.

I'm more asking what do people physically use to offload cards. Cheap protectors and bubblewrap envelopes?
>>
>>46705031
I use toploaders in normal envelopes. If I don't have toploaders, I use a normal sleeve and add a token / ad card in front of and behind the card I'm sending and put it in a bubblewrap envelope.
>>
>>46703932
Red has radiant flames and kozileck's return.
>>
>>46705031
Oh I use pretty simple stuff and it seems to work fine no complaints yet. Single card top loader, Penny sleeve, ad card, bubblewrap or normal envelope depending on which one I have at the time
>>
Trying to get into standard. What is some good blue, red, or green removal?
>>
>>46705115
Mass red: radiant flames and Koz returne
Single red: fiery impulse and lightning axe
Situational red: roast and rending volley

Blue single: Reflector mage (just add white)
Blue counters: shatter to the winds/negate/dispel

Green single: the new one-way fight card idk the name
Green situational: clip wings

Most of the good removal in standard is red,white or W/B because of anguished unmaking
>>
>>46705173
>Green single: the new one-way fight card idk the name
Rabid Bite. 10/10, best design decision in years.
>>
>>46705115
>>46705173

By the way when I was talking about multi-colored removal I forgot W/G Dromoka's Command
>>
>>46705186
I actually haven't seen a deck rabid bite would go in. It's a bit out of place in W/G humans, G/R Eldrazi has enough removal. Maybe the upcoming fridge G/R werewolf decks
>>
>>46679754
By the way guys why not run bant humans, you think maybe the three-colored is too slow for aggro? I mean it works for collected company but I guess that is a sort of mid-range deck
>>
>>46705282
Three color mana bases are quite fucked right now
>>
>>46705288
Not if one of those colors is green. Traverse and Oath of Nissa fix all mana issues
>>
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/gw-soi-humans-1/

My GW shitbrew. Need advice, specifically - is it worth adding a Gideon, and is it worth adding 2x westvale abbey?

Also, cheap alternatives to Dec in stone? It's absurdly expensive and i'd like to put something in place of all 4 until I cave and buy the remainder.
>>
>>46705859
What's the point of Ordric in your deck if you only have flying and hexproof as keywords that he can copy. Especially taking into account that hexproof is already a keyword on a large majority of your cards because they're human.
>>
>>46705859
Oh and btw - immolating glare is fair declaration replacement imo. Other suggestions would be stasis snare or dromokas command
>>
>>46683944
It's a copy paste of Ob Nixilis.
Except Ob Nixilis can't minus 2 times in a row. But deals permanently with the creature.
And Ob Nixilis ult is much more better.
>>
>>46679754
>W/U or W/G humans?
Fag
1 Languish, 1 Radiant Flames main
1 Languish, 2 Radiant Flames side.
>Shitbrews
Not a shitbrew, currently playing Jund with Mindwrack demon. Shit's so cash
Not Eldrazi. Block was fucking boring to play and to draft.
>>
>>46706006
Flying, lifelink, double strike and hexproof are the four abilities he can copy that are all present in that deck in some capacity, and swinging in with a pile of flying tokens with double strike is basically the core of the deck's victory condition. Plus Odric triggers in every combat, so double strike on your opponents turn, or at the very least block all flyers, etc. comes in handy.

Immolatng glare might suffice in place of dec though, good idea.
>>
>>46703672
>play 5 color creative shit

What magical land do you live in where players with 4 and 5 cokor decks didn't inmediately translate to two or three flavors of "x colors goodstuff"?
>>
Anyone got any tips for drafting?

Am I supposed to pick the objectively best cards for my first couple of picks until I'm committed to colors and then start filling the deck out? What if there's an awesome card for a color that isn't very good and a good card for a color that's strong in the same pack? Should I take the great card even though the other color probably gives me a better chance of drafting a good deck?

And when is it ok to hate draft?
>>
>>46705070
Radiant flames is useless in non-three color decks
Kozi's return is alright but works best with Eldrazi.
>>
>>46680395
you should try out autocard anywhere. browser extension, turns card names into links and shows you the card if you hover over them
>>
>>46706915
For hate drafting: generally, only when you're pretty certain you won't be running anything else in the pack. There's a good chance you won't even encounter the player who picked up the card in question, so worry about your own deck first.
>>
File: 1459434957338.jpg (231 KB, 996x1600) Image search: [Google]
1459434957338.jpg
231 KB, 996x1600
>watching versus video on SCG
>john doe has a transformed duskwatch recruiter and UG mana up, misses a land drop.
>jim bob untaps with an incited rabble and a consul's in play.
>jim bob silkwraps the recruiter, john doe responds by flashing in bounding krasis and trump blocking the rabble
>absolutely no jeers for this sequencing from the mono white player
????
>>
>Standard+1
>Your deck can have 1 card (up to four copies of it) from modern
>The rest must be standard

Would this format be balanced?
>>
>>46708304
Eldrazi overrun the format for as long as they are legal because they have a fucking sol land
>>
>>46704018
I will never not be disappointed in how many Magic players have an irrational fear of having an effective manabase.

This stupidity doesn't just affect FNM players. Grinders and open series donks also love to play terrible mana bases. Then out of the 200 people that are playing the wrong lands, one of them placed highly and then the other 199 say "Oh, ok, my deck is fine." This kind of affect where a dumb decision is verified by flawed data doesn't have a name yet in M:tG, but it really needs one.

Historically speaking, every top deck that isn't something ridiculously low to the ground like kuldotha red has had more land added to the stock list before it started putting up verifiable results.

This happens literally EVERY FUCKING STANDARD ROTATION. People run the most obviously anemic manabases in the first two weeks, then suddenly everybody wakes up and realizes that they were screwing over their own chances to win.
>>
>>46706915
Ok so pick 1 you take the rare most of time right? If its some shitty land then the best uncommon, in some rare cases you might be forced to take eldrazi skyspawner. Your next pick is hopefully a good card in the same color as your p1p1. If nothing good is in that color take the best card. By pick 4 you should have a good idea of what you are drafting. A lot of times you might get tempted into jumping ship pack 2 because you'll see all these great cards go by in a color you're not playing but usually this is a trap. Pack 3 will have cards in your color so just try to grab some filler or mana fixing pack 2.
>>
>>46708304
Landfall would become much better with scapeshift
>>
>>46708363
what would you suggest then as a better manabase?
>>
http://deckstats.net/decks/40652/467600-clueless-mill/en
Are my clues good yet, guise?
>>
>>46709056
Go to at least 24 lands
>>
>buy a fat pack because I wanted to see if I would ever get anything good in a booster
>get two Sorins

Is this guy actually good or is he just high price because he's a new planeswalker?
>>
>>46709239
He is a murderer in BW control
>>
Wanting to get into standard after not playing magic in forever. What's a good cheaper deck to builds toward?
>>
>>46709239

His +1 will win you the game in a stall and his ultimate can pop on average twenty 1/1 life gain vampires.
>>
>>46709368
Whats your budget and do you actually want to win games?
>>
>>46709390
Winning is nice but I don't have a set budget. I'd say a deck around $150-$200 I could put together reasonably quickly
>>
>>46705238
im running it in green/black delirium, so far it's putting in work
>>
>>46709432
Eldrazi aggro i guess, humans is a better aggro deck but you really need all the bells and whistles to do well.
>>
Is there a hoser for mono white humans other than Languish?
>>
>>46709574
Any wrath
>>
>>46709608
What wraths do we even have in standard?
>>
>>46709612
Outburst something
That 6 mana exile all creatures
radiant flames
>>
>>46709612
Planar Outburst, Descend upon the Fishermen

Quarantine Field is also available but I doubt it is fast enough against humans
>>
Could i get some input on this deck? am i mashing too much cards together? maybe bring it down to only two colors? I would really like to go GB but W seems to be such a strong color this standard.

//Creature (17)
4 Deathcap Cultivator
4 Stoic Builder
3 Sylvan Advocate
2 The Gitrog Monster
4 Thought-Knot Seer

//Enchantment (5)
3 Retreat to Kazandu
2 Stasis Snare

//Instant (7)
3 Dromoka's Command
2 Pulse of Murasa
2 Ultimate Price

//Planeswalker (1)
1 Ob Nixilis Reignited

//Sorcery (4)
2 Languish
2 Read the Bones

//Land (26)
2 Caves of Koilos
3 Drownyard Temple
4 Evolving Wilds
3 Forest
4 Hissing Quagmire
4 Llanowar Wastes
1 Plains
3 Shambling Vent
2 Swamp
>>
>>46710597
Toss Retreat out, it doesn't do anything

Pulse is a sideboard card against aggro, it's not good on its own.
>>
File: 1437767804336.jpg (544 KB, 2448x1836) Image search: [Google]
1437767804336.jpg
544 KB, 2448x1836
>>46710676

Done. Should i put some Silkwraps into the main or do you think that is also a SB card? I have not playtested this deck yet, but i know my local meta has tons of copy paste decks from the latest tournaments.

Any tips as to what i can put in maybe?
>>
>>46709207
Yeah? I think its hard for me to settle on just 40 cards for my deck, let alone 36, so I see the draw of having a 20 land deck.
>>
File: fun mill tech.png (126 KB, 223x311) Image search: [Google]
fun mill tech.png
126 KB, 223x311
How often will this hit something relevant?
>>
>>46711678
If you're still here I'll break it down since i'm board. Do you have a list in mind or are you just wondering about the card in a vacuum?
>>
>>46711966
It targets their deck, so how about we consider the top three decks from that open?

I'm making a really bad Mono U TITI Mill deck
>>
>>46712061
I had a suspicion you would be on mill. I'll also be using back of napkin math but feel free to use a hypergeometric calculator if you want. This math also assumes game 1, you won the die roll, and are casting on turn 4. You have 7 hits in w/u humans so 7/50 = .14 or about 14% to hit 1 thing. Bant humans plays 8 spells but CoCo doesnt really count so its more like 4 or 8%. W/b midrange is where talent really shines hitting about 20 cards(secure the wastes will be for 0 so that doesn't count) or 40% to count. Other factors to keep in mind is that every land search gives you a few more % points to hit. All in all telent of the telepath is shit and so is mill.
>>
>>46712061
imo it looks like it should just be a sideboarded card if anything. If you're playing against another deck that contains blue or red by all means use it, but it's pretty much shit against white and green.
>>
>>46712332
Don't you need to multiply those numbers by seven since you're revealing seven cards?
>>
>>46712742
whoops, I mean (1-#)^7
>>
>>46712762
Yeah my math is wrong just use the hypergeometric.
>>
>>46695602
Shuffling is hard m8, cut people some slack
>>
>>46703496
>>46699426
Don't play white
>>
>>46711541
20 or 21 is fine, especially since you have Knight of the White Orchid. Knight helps you trim your need for mana a ton. Being able to drop him turn 3 or 4 helps a ton. W/G humies doesn't need a lot of mana to do what it needs to do, so keeping the lands low, with good ways to put them out at critical times, is fine.
>>
Hold onto Avacyn or sell?

Also - what color(s) do you feel is best for draft
>>
>>46717804
>Hold onto [Standard Staple] or sell

Do you want to play Avacyn?

Hold onto her

Do you not want to play Avacyn or already have the playset that you want?

Sell her
>>
>>46708304
burn is finally good again because of lightning bolt
>>
File: Nahiri.png (132 KB, 223x311) Image search: [Google]
Nahiri.png
132 KB, 223x311
>>46708304
I'll just jam four Emrakul, the Aeons Torn and call it good.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.