[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fluff rewrites that you know will never happen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1452840676288.png (189 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1452840676288.png
189 KB, 480x360
Criticize em. Note that each of these are separate from the other.

>Angron isn't teleported and forced into his legion. Instead, the Emperor comes down to the planet with his own army and marches with Angron's army to destroy the slavers. However, the Butchers Nails have been in Angron's brain for so long that removing them will result in death, and the Emperor did not want to risk his sons life just yet, mainly because he needs him to lead the War Hounds. Use of the warp to remove the nails could open Angron's soul to chaos, and thus corrupt him. The Emperor wished to avoid this, and thus decided that he will cure his son as soon as the great crusade is over.

>The Emperor never meant to have the Imperium stay Atheist for long. He knew that the priest in the last church was right; people will find another thing to worship, no matter what you do. The only reason he had the Imperial truth was so that he can delay chaos from gaining more power until he can complete his web way project, so that humanity will no longer have to risk itself getting infected by the void.

>The Emperor is indeed attempting to ascend to godhood, but not out of a need for power. Instead, he reserves it as the last strategy if Chaos were to ever become strong enough to influence the galaxy at a massive scale. If he were to become a god, he would have enough power to keep the forces of chaos delayed from consuming the galaxy.

>The Chaos gods themselves are a grey force, rather than a completely negative one, made up of both positive and negative aspects of reality. For example, Tzeench is a trickster, able to give hope and ambition on a whim, and take it away at a glance without any rhyme or reason necessary. Slaanesh is fed by the extremes of all emotion, no matter what they may be. However, she does not gain anymore sustenance from torture and pain than she does from pleasure and happiness, leaving her followers to do as they wish, for all extreme actions will still feed the dark prince.
>>
>The Chaos gods do not feed off of emotions alone. They need worshipers and those worshipers need to commit acts in order to feed and please their gods. If they run out of worshipers, then they will lose a great deal of their power and be forced to sustain solely on emotion until new followers appear. It will be enough to keep them alive but it will not be enough to allow them any more power over the materium.

>There are multiple Chaos gods, some more powerful than others. Khorne, Tzeench, Nurgle, and Slaanesh are the main four powerful chaos gods. However, their position is always threatened by other gods who aim to kill them and take their thrones for themselves. Instead of the gods being bound to reality, they are merely the most powerful hosts of these certain emotions and are also the one with the most worshipers. If any Chaos god is killed, their power is immediately given to the killer so long as that killer can sustain that amount of power. This is known because this is how the main big four were able to reach their status; by killing the previous big four.
>>
>Sisters of Battle number in the tens of thousands, guarding holy sites and Ecclesiarchy principals across the Galaxy.

>Cyric, Bhaal, and Bane are executed for their crimes and new gods take their places.
>>
>>46726810
My third point is already a thing in the fluff. I originally meant that they act more grey and neutral than evil.
>>
>>46726810
>so that humanity will no longer have to risk itself getting infected by the warp*
>>
>>46726831
Bane?
>>
>>46726856
Malicious Diety of fear in forgotten realms.
>>
>>46726870
I should have posted a pic of Bill Wilson I think.
>>
>>46726885
kek. Well the moment is gone now.
>>
>>46726810
>War numbers aren't fucking stupid
>Hundreds of thousands of marines in each chapter
>Millions upon millions of guardsmen for their relevant wars, to take one planet alone
>I don't fucking know
>>
>>46726810
Ultimately I'd like to see the Chaos gods painted in a more morally ambiguous light rather than just straight up evil.
>>
>>46727168
Same here, anon. Unfortunately, then it would'nt be as grimderp to attract new audiences.
>>
>>46726810
>Marines Malevolent are excommunicated for heretical waste of Imperium lives.
>>
>>46726810
>The Imperial Fists never went extinct
>The Beast event started around the end of the 41st millennium, with the beast personally killing Grazkull and taking over his WAAAAAAGH!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.