[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That Girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 14
File: 1459463981393.jpg (62 KB, 764x1080) Image search: [Google]
1459463981393.jpg
62 KB, 764x1080
Share your stories, both good and bad
>>
Considering the state of this thread, you should really know better than to expect anyone here to even know a girl.
>>
I've never really had a problem with other players.
>>
I have had the misfortune of knowing several. Let us begin shall we. For purposes of privacy names will be changed.

Elsa: I have had the wonderful luck of knowing her for going on Six Years. She's only in the group cause the GM is terrified she'll actually kill herself if she's kicked fromt he group. Never EVER pays attention to whats going on. Will constantly DEMAND recaps of what she missed while she was grabbing a smoke or hitting the can. Infuriated when we tell her 'nothing' when it's just the group idly bullshitting about Daisy Ridley in a Leia costume. Has to over sex every character she ever plays, (she's not that good looking so she tries to live vicariously through her characters) Which normally isn't an annoyance. But it gets worked into every fucking conversation topic. The Phrase "Heaving, Undulating Bosoms" has been said out of her mouth more times than I would ever think possible for an alleged Feminist. From November 2013 to about Summer of 2015. She tried to hamfist Elsa from Frozen as her character into every single goddamned game we played. No matter how bad it fit or not. Superheroes, Elsa Ardenelle. Shadowrun, Hermetic Mage specializing solely in Ice Magic also named Elsa Ardenelle. STAR WARS wasn't even safe from this insanity. Her characters can never ever not be in a loving committed relationship with another PC, NPC's don't count for her.

Fucking hates any other girl that shows up, aside from the sister of the That Guy she likes, note he doesn't like her like that, but he is willing to keep her on the sideline just in case he strikes out yet again with the other chicks in the group. Becomes enraged when reminded that her character cannot do X action cause she's never learned it. I mean what assassin trained super sexy orphan with daddy issues and a compulsion to gobble every cock she sees wouldn't know Quantum Physics, Occult Lore, Rocket Engineering and Antiquated Ballroom dancing styles from Imperialist Russia.

cont.
>>
File: icecream hamster.png (276 KB, 424x412) Image search: [Google]
icecream hamster.png
276 KB, 424x412
There was this one girl in our DnD game that wanted to play a Chaotic Evil Orc Barbarian, she was super new to the game and kind of shy. I remember we once entered a bar and we end up getting into a fight with some thugs, during the fight she asks " would it be alright if i swung my sword and chopped of his head with it?" the dm says yeah if you roll and she managed to succeeed and then says "I chop his head off and stuff" It was almost adorable since we had to help her get into character. No you wanna be more brutal and forcfull you're playing this huge orc be the orc. We end up getting ganed up on by the thugs friends and she manages to roll a 20 and crush some poor dudes head with her shield, that was fun since it was the first time she really got into character. "I...hit him in the face with it" yeah, then? "I uhh keep hitting him in the face with it and uh .... beat him with the shield while he's down untill blood starts pouring out." it was a fun game.
>>
File: 1323572849638.jpg (61 KB, 600x464) Image search: [Google]
1323572849638.jpg
61 KB, 600x464
>>46552916
Elsa part 2, the Continuation of the Revenge.

Refuses to learn how to use the system or even how to play her character. Constantly throws fits about it. But again GM is terrified she'll off herself so she gets to stay. Characters are always antagonistic, aside from whomever they're boning, constantly bemoaning the fact that they are "Here" with us. And is then mad noone will talk to her characters.

Thats all I have for Elsa, stay tuned for the next installment. Mary Sue: The Hambeast. Also will be posting up just random pics of females.
>>
>>46553127
Now the Ballad of Mary Sue the Hambeast.

She was part of the Second group I was ever a part of. Her husband was the GM, so this already should've been a warning but I was 17 and didn't know any better. In honesty the problems with her were tied to her husband who is the biggest That Guy I have ever known. Characters were always Flawless, Perfect in every regard imaginable for the system and setting. Was always the best at everything. If you were a swordsman, her mage/whore/diplomat/princess of eternia was better than you at fighting, the thief at sneaking, the face at talking. And she would not stop offering 'favors' to the 'characters' for "rewards" Her husband made the same offers. I left the group after about a year once the wheels finally clicked.
>>
File: tg's True Colors.gif (94 KB, 971x409) Image search: [Google]
tg's True Colors.gif
94 KB, 971x409
>>46552866

Wonder when our next "State of the Board Address" will be. That's generally when the census gets trotted out and we learn a lot of things we already knew.
>>
>>46552916
>I mean what assassin trained super sexy orphan with daddy issues and a compulsion to gobble every cock she sees wouldn't know Quantum Physics, Occult Lore, Rocket Engineering and Antiquated Ballroom dancing styles from Imperialist Russia.

I mean, to be fair, in most media the highly trained orphan assassin is exactly the person who would know all those things, and more. That's kind of a staple of the genre, actually.
>>
>>46553457
>/co/

Yuck. Something always tasted off, now I know why.
>>
>>46553457
>/v/
W-why?
>>
File: 1452832304251.jpg (100 KB, 854x640) Image search: [Google]
1452832304251.jpg
100 KB, 854x640
>>46552000
This one time That Girl turned into a fat ugly man and kept spamming /tg/ with That Girl threads, requesting stories but providing none of his own, not even a screencap in the OP. He was too obtuse to even make it a That Guy/Girl/DM thread and try to push it towards stories about girls, and he died cold and alone the way we all do. The end.
>>
>>46552000
best girl
>>
>>46557198
Lohanna is a close second.
>>
>>46557219
She is boring, dwarf princess is better
>>
>>46553457
Barf.

But surprisingly little /pol/.
>>
She stays deathly quiet until screaming at the top of her lungs right next to my ear for "roleplaying". She de rails every session to gush over her animal companions
Everyone else jokes that we are an item and this just makes me uncomfortable as I have a long time girlfriend that I love dearly and they all know it.
Female DM leers at me and pushes our characters together into anime situations
>>
>>46553112
Thats not That Girl tho
>>
File: DSZS-7015.jpg (11 KB, 252x360) Image search: [Google]
DSZS-7015.jpg
11 KB, 252x360
>>46557198
>>
>>46558761
That sounds awful senpai
>>
>>46554462
I suspect simply because of the size of the board itself.
>>
>>46552916
>She's only in the group cause the GM is terrified she'll actually kill herself if she's kicked fromt he group.

Man, if I thought I could push someone into suicide by kicking them out of my group, I don't think I could resist the temptation. That's just too good of a story.
>>
File: prepare to bard.jpg (446 KB, 1920x1040) Image search: [Google]
prepare to bard.jpg
446 KB, 1920x1040
>>46553276
>mage/whore/diplomat/princess of eternia
Isn't that just the Bard class?
>>
>>46553112
Why didn't you let her roleplay an orc barbarian that can simultaneously commit brutal acts and be adorably cute at the same time, that sounds awesome.
>>
>>46558598
surprisingly little /k/
>>
>>46552000
Chick was eating enough sweets to put me into a diabetic coma, I have a huge sweet tooth and am hypoglycemic (like the opposite of diabeetus, though you can get both, which is kinda scary for me, I digress), and I stated 'I don't know anyone who happily died from being massively overweight' and she ABSOLUTELY FLIPPED OUT at me.
>>
The one time we played at her place she decided to shave her legs in the middle of the session, right there at the table. It was gross but kinda hot.
>>
>>46561681
Did she just do her legs or did she do some other places. I want to know for research purposes
>>
>>46553457
Who the fuck still goes to /b/ nowadays?
>>
>>46561733
Just the legs, let me help you out with your research:

>5'2, very skinny, very pale, jet black hair, pixie cut
>usually a goth, didn't put on any make up or piercings that day
>wearing boyshorts that were too short and a hoodie that was too big
>cute pointy nose, small lips, cute smile, big buggy eyes
>dfc, decent bubblebutt for her frame
>>
>>46558598
Because believe it or not everyone who against force SJ browse /pol/.
>>
>>46562412
>who against force SJ browse /pol/
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
>>
>>46562786
Please stop.
>>
>>46562257
unf, why aren't you banging this woman right now?
>>
>>46562826
He's right though. Seriously, I hate dem SJWs but any time an RPG has a single line about transfags or wiminz adventurers in them, /tg/ flips its fucking shit, and it's the most annoying bullshit.
>>
>>46562959
Why would an RPG have lines about transfags? The social role of wiminz I get, but trannies?
>>
>>46562980
Just in case someone wants to play one. That's about all I'll say on the topic. But considering this guy has posted that in at least three other threads I've checked, I'm going to retract what I said, call him a massive faggot, and shut up.
>>
>>46562412
You sound assblasted for some reason.
>>
>>46563030
People aren't pathetic enough to need an RPG to tell them they can play transgender characters.

Also, anon, that post is really old copypasta.
>>
>>46557198
>>46557219
>not Dragonpussy Deluxe
>>
>>46562909
because she's a lesbian, a lesbro actually
>>
>>46562786
>the public hates you for the scum you are
So it's okay to hate other humans, unless the person you happen to hate happens to be a transvestite? Okay, I think I got it.
>>
>>46553457
>/v/
>/vg/
>/co/
>/d/
>/b/
Small wonder the board's gone to shit. Although, really, what boards can be considered good nowadays? Like I said, not even /tg/ is good anymore.
>>
Only ‘that girl’, or any approximation of the term, that I can think of was this girl in one of my early groups whom I haven’t had any contact with in almost 3 years.
She was quiet, polite, always wore sleeves, and was as cute as a button. She always, ALWAYS played really well built (mechanically I mean) clerics that were fantastic supports. Every game went along swimmingly, and while she didn’t talk much, when she did, it was never interrupting the flow and only served to further connect her character to the group.
Things went south pretty quickly after the party’s paladin found out some shit and almost got arrested for her. I won’t get into details about what happened since this is more about the girls themselves than the actual events around them, but I will tell you that I don’t regret getting nearly arrested trying to help her. She’s a sweet girl and I hope only for the best for her.
>>
>>46564890
/a/ for having mod-enforced older chan culture and smaller boards like /k/, /ck/, and /fit/.
>>
>>46561957
good question, I'm going to pay them a visit, see what they've been up to
>>
>>46563834
lesbianism isn't real, it is just a phase
>>
>>46566238
>Board dedicated to anime
>Not shit.
>>
>>46565773

More details

We are all anonymous here

Don't lay down a hook like that and leave, that's a real dick move pal
>>
>>46563834
That's fine. As with traditional games, sometimes you don't need to participate, it's fun to just watch.
>>
>>46552916
>>46553127
Oh Jesus, I know a girl just like that. It's the online gaming group so it's not this bad. But bad nonetheless.
>>
>>46552000
Will provide story later in the day if the thread is still alive.
Can't do it now though, I have family related things that I need to attend in a few mins.
>>
>>46567119
>it's an "ew anime!" meme post on a site called 4chan, made with copypasta'd japanese software, founded by a weeb, and owned by a japanese man
>>
>>46560553
This, ladies and gents, is sociopathy
>>
>>46567625
I despise any person using their suicidal thoughts as a flag to get attention and special treatment. Should they actually kill themselves in such situation, it's their problems
>>
File: 1451716999901.jpg (61 KB, 601x960) Image search: [Google]
1451716999901.jpg
61 KB, 601x960
>>46552000
So this one girl joins our gaming group in the middle of the session without asking us or the DM even asking if it's okay.

And by next session she's ALREADY FUCKING THE DM!!! THE NERVE OF THIS BITCH!!! JUST BECAUSE SHE'S MARRIED TO HIM SHE THINKS SHE CAN GET ALL UP IN OUR BUSINESS AND DISTRACT OUR DM LIKE THAT!!! FUCK HER!!!!!
>>
>>46567807
Everyone can have a moment of weakness when circumstances become overwhelming out of the sudden. And it's entirely justified to support them through such exceptional situation so they can get their shit back together.

Only when it becomes repeating occurrence and the person shows no improvement (or even no effort for improvement) you should give up on them.
>>
>>46567889
You forgot the part when the DM's wife's son joins the game too.
>>
>>46568033
No person with a tiniest bit of dignity would talk about suicidal thoughts to others, unless it's very close relatives or friends. In which case what I said obviously does not apply.
>>
File: 1457285356197.png (474 KB, 427x583) Image search: [Google]
1457285356197.png
474 KB, 427x583
>>46552000
>Best waifu
>Used to signify that girl
Fucking heresy, you goddamn barbarian!
Bone the bone or go home!
>>
>>46567889
Rape your DM to show her who's boss.
>>
>>46552000
Joins VtR game, gets buttmad because people wanted to be the same clan as her and started bugging the ST about it. He was upfront with us about her being pushy before suggesting we reconsider clans. Then she got crazy, tried covering her ass very badly, got into an argument with another player and then she stormed off.

Game got fucked hard that day and sadly never recovered. Fuck roll20.
>>
I think I've shared this story before, but it was a relatively simple one. It also is a great example of why I don't allow PvP at my table.

>DMing for organized play
>A couple shows up together wanting to play
>They make their characters
>Girl makes a barbarian
>Tries to make it Chaotic Evil until I tell her the Evil alignments are forbidden in play. She makes a Chaotic Neutral instead
>We play for about 40 minutes, get into a single battle
>After the battle, legit, in front of everyone asks this question
>"When does everyone fall asleep, so I can kill them?"
>Me: "Oh, actually, killing another player character is against the rules, and if you were to make a serious attempt at it, I'd be forced (read: take great delight) to remove you from the the table"
>Her face becomes crest fallen
>She pulls her boyfriend aside for about 10 minutes
>Comes back and informs us that she's leaving right in the middle of the game.
>Boyfriend stays behind
>We wind up having a blast with him involved.

I really don't know what it is that brings murderfucks to the table, but I wish there was a faster way to out them and get them to leave.
>>
>>46568430
>>why I don't allow PvP at my table.

You absolutely need PVP when you have thievingfucks and Stupid Evil players in a Good party.
>>
>>46568596
No, actually, you just tell them "No" and to fuck off. As a player, I hate it when the DM allows that shit at the table, cause then I have to spend 20 minutes dealing with that stupid shit when I just wish the DM would tell them to fuck off, cause the end result is always the same anyways.

We tell them to fuck off
They do it anyways
We put down their character
He starts bitching and winds up leaving/being kicked

PvP doesn't add anything to a group. It only takes away.
>>
>>46568596
That's like saying you "need" fire for when things catch on fire, so you can burn stuff down to prevent the fire from spreading.

What you need is a GM who controls his table. Than neither of those things happen.
>>
>>46563834
>Lesbro
>Shaving her legs while in crazy short boyshorts in the middle of a gaming session

Bro, that's exhibitionism if I ever saw it. She was getting off on teasing you guys. She might actually be bi.
>>
>>46563660
>>46562980

5th edition actually has a single paragraph just outright saying "Be whatever thing you wanna make up and just roll with it".

At first, I was worried it was pandering too, but, it's a TRPG where one of the biggest draws is making whatever character you can imagine, so it's not actually a big deal. SOME people decided that this was an attack against mankind though.
>>
>>46568676
Ehh I always consider player agency to be one of the most important aspects of a successful game so I tend to allow it to resolve in character to a point. I will step in if it starts to get mean spirited or if I see it is ruining the flow/fun of the game.

Then again it has happened only like twice for me. Maybe its all about who you play with?
>>
>>46569008
Yeah, I have to say, you're definitely talking like someone who has never played with a bad egg before. I mean, look at the example I posted with the girl who literally left on the spot because she wanted to murder everyone else's character for no reason. She had said NOTHING in character and had no roleplay or reason to do so other than she just wanted to turn it into a board game where everyone murders each other.

When you play with a LOT of people, especially in public play like at cons, you find that there are people who are just not emotionally mature or responsible enough to allow PvP for.

I had one guy at my table, horrible that guy, who tried to kill off another player's character because "I don't like that dude". That was it. It wasn't anything in character, or even "what my character would do!", it was that the other guy was personally getting on his nerves.

He was a real bitch though. He couldn't handle being serious in any scene, and when I would try to introduce new characters to the table, he would intentionally antagonize them. I'm honestly glad he stopped showing up.
>>
>>46568596
This is why, in my Pathfinder Game, the PC's found a magical artifact that summons a fully-operational Thunderdome three times a day. I
>>
>>46558598

Just hiding their power levels, desu senpai.
>>
>>46568867
I was less like "tee hee don't look at my legs, you silly guys" and more like a "i was gonna do this before you fuckers showed up, im still gonna do it".

We were briefly involved for a while, we decided it was best to remain friends. We trade sloppy seconds sometimes.
>>
>>46568168
That game was a great cyoa.
>>
>>46568168
>implying lizard girl isn't best girl
>>
File: cola cola.jpg (317 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
cola cola.jpg
317 KB, 1280x720
>>46560623
It was at a convention and it only lasted like 3 days, we would play at night for a few hours each day. It ended up being pretty fun, my brother played a gnome who rode a giant rat and i was a normie warrior.
>>46558801
what is the girl then? Is the girl umaro chan?
>>
File: 1453388045172.jpg (81 KB, 524x468) Image search: [Google]
1453388045172.jpg
81 KB, 524x468
>>46555485
SAVAGE AF
>>
>>46574423
>>46553112
I hate that anime
>>
>>46564890

Anon, this one was from a few years ago.

We can say statistically that it's always been shit.
>>
File: 18.jpg (8 KB, 211x193) Image search: [Google]
18.jpg
8 KB, 211x193
>Normal medieval fantasy setting
>Party is female fighter (me), male rogue, male wizard, male cleric
>Halfway through the rogue's girlfriend joins
>Makes a homebrew race of skycity people, then has her character be the exiled paladin prince of these people
>Campaign actually goes pretty well until we need to seduce a female NPC
>The rogue, wizard, cleric, and paladin all fail, so as a joke, my fighter rolls and gets a natural 20
>Now that I set a precedent, it's "revealed" that the paladin was exiled for being homosexual, and he gets a cohort who is his gay lover
>Everything about him is now about how hard it is to be gay
>We eventually defeat the villain with a flesh-to-diamond spell (homebrew, basically just flesh-to-stone except diamonds)
>Paladin takes a piece of his body, forges it into a ring, and asks the cohort to marry him
>This is how the campaign ends
>>
I came in here for the screencap of the That Girl who had sex with the DM's son.

Step it up, /tg/
>>
>>46581934
>coming for screencaps you've already read

Wew
>>
>>46581911
I'd have been in fullcringe at
>homebrew race of skycity people
Threatening to leave at
>exiled paladin prince
And full tableflip ragequit at
>gay homosexual with cohort lover
>>
>>46562257
I could have sworn you were describing someone I knew. If she was blonde and weaboo instead of black hair/goth you'd be spot on.
>>
File: 1082612-2up2.jpg (38 KB, 518x640) Image search: [Google]
1082612-2up2.jpg
38 KB, 518x640
>>46581911
>prince of a homebrew race of sky city people

Sounds awesome.
>>
>>46561957
I've never been to be and hardly /tg/ even, but fuck, what's up with people that stop doing something and then think the whole world follows suit? Talk about over inflated self importance.
>>
>>46552000

I'm not sure if them counts as a "that girl" moment.

>be running a fantasy setting, magic, standard non-human races you'd expect, etc
>that girl was a flower hugging druid type who was oh-so-cute, or at least we were expected to think so
>only joined our group because her husband (whom she'd met from World of Warcraft) brought her along
>except her marriage was on the rocks and would drag that shit into games
>actively antagonized her husband's PC for no reason at all
>got pissy when he interacted with female NPCs and twice accused him of having an IRL affair before storming off
>on days she didn't act like a total bitch, it was to hit on either me or my brother, who was the DM, right in front of hubby
>immensely awkward since the husband didn't want to stop coming, nor did he let us kick her out, so we had to deal with it
>would sometimes play a married woman who broadcasted a desire to have an affair on a husband WHO WAS TOTALLY NOT an NPC version of her real husband
>would sometimes derail sessions by trying to ask for marriage advice
>>
>>46593223
jesus christ dude, kick both until they sort themselves out.
>>
>>46593289

We did end up kicking both, and I believe they ended up getting a divorce.

The only reason we let it go on as long as we did is because we were good friends with the husband before he married her.

Ironically, we warned him not to get involved with her. My brother and I took an immense disliking to her when we first met (during our raid group in Warcraft back when we played). But he was a lonely bastard and she was an available woman.
>>
>>46581934
>>46582832

Sounds like an entertaining read, and I've never read it.
>>
>>46581911

Turns the enemy into jewellery and wears it? I'd murderhobo with this Paladin!
>>
>>46553457

Blech! Next you'll tell me that /tg/ also visits reddit just as much as /d/. But then again I heard some mods/janitors are also redditor mods too.
>>
>>46595759

>triggered

>>46593223

That's fucked up, senpai. You needed to kick them out a lot sooner.
Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.