[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/bbg/ - Blood Bowl General:Lizards are Over Powered Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25
File: blood-bowl-2-ps4-scr-42[1].jpg (599 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
blood-bowl-2-ps4-scr-42[1].jpg
599 KB, 1920x1080
Previous Thread: >>46369852

Because none of you would make a thread, lizards are over powered, Crab got cucked twice, necro is a meme team. League needs more claw pomb. And first one to roll doubles in this thread has to make a blacked.com fumbbl team

I hope you are happy

http://www.plasmoids.dk/bbowl/Bloodbowl.htm
http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Blood_Bowl

The latest rules, the CRP (aka LRB6):
http://marmeladov.com/BB/LRB6.pdf

/tg/ FUMBBL group:
https://fumbbl.com/p/group&group=9828&op=view

IRC Server: irc.fumbbl.com
Port: 6667
Channel: #tg ; #fumbbl for general chat

Steam Community for Blood Bowl 2:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/tgbloodbowl2

Cknoor's tutorials:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSJ6kwwJv4Nr-Ky1PaFZys50S7zewio1O
>>
>>46461926
>lizards are over powered
>necro is a meme team

What's next, Flings are competitive and Elves are puny little snake eyes roller?
>>
Reposting season 3 sign ups info:

MauledbytheTigers is now accepting applications for /tg/ FUMBBL League III. There will be two divisions, as before.

In the Veterans league, as usual, this is completely open-weight to any returning /tg/ League teams (either from League I, League II or both), or anyone cuh-razee enough to want to enter a fresh team.

In the Rookies league, any coach may enter a fresh team, or a returning team from either previous /tg/ Leagues under 1200 Tournament Weight (which is different to Team Value).

As usual, players may only enter one team total.

To apply, PM Mauled on FUMBBL (user: MauledByTheTigers), stating your Team Name and which division they want to play in. Apply your team to the group, and ensure they are READY TO PLAY if not already, so you'll have to roll any skills or buy new players first.

He'll check your applications and either ACCEPT or REJECT you.

Also, Mauled will skullfuck any dropouts. They're a pain in the arse for everyone involved.

If you can't last ~6 weeks, don't apply. Stick to casual play.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d6)

Wonder how sign ups are looking right now.
>>
Think I am pissing off the sage in chat
>>
File: malekith_by_devburmak-d3iytfe.jpg (185 KB, 643x900) Image search: [Google]
malekith_by_devburmak-d3iytfe.jpg
185 KB, 643x900
>You will never be a real coach for Dark Elves in setting
>You will never watch your team steal the ball time and time again
>You will never poison a whole skaven team to be 11 linemen before the first drive
>You will never have a poster of Nikk 3-Horn on your wall to throw darts at
>You will never have some qt cheerleader follow you around as arm candy
>You will never listen in on your own players plots to murder each other
>You will never attract the attention of Naggarothian nobles who will begrudgingly respect you for your success
>You will never see your team forget the ball and just pile up on a single high elf player

Suffering
>>
>>46464401
Why are there no chaos elves?
>>
>>46464515
Those are dark elves silly

Also chaos pact even has Delves that can mutate
>>
>>46464530
>>46464530
Why can't regular delves mutate on dubs?
>>
>>46464401
>You will never have some qt cheerleader follow you around as arm candy
I really miss the race specific cheerleaders from bb1, Khemri had the hotest ones
>>
File: Morathi.jpg (61 KB, 479x600) Image search: [Google]
Morathi.jpg
61 KB, 479x600
>>46464566
Because in the whfb fluff they don't mutate regularly upon chaos

They just become best momifu ever
>>
>https://fumbbl.com/p/team?op=view&team_id=831133
>+200 casualties
>>
>>46462440

You can thank the Cyanide players for all that stupid shit. The expansion of the BB community has proven to be a mixed blessing.
>>
>>46465807
Lizards are pretty much a play to win team in bb2. Everyone in BB2 plays Lizards, Chaos, or Darkies

Besides, if Lizards were shit why would the be Sage's favorite team?
>>
>>46465963
What is dif in bb2?
>>
>>46465807
>>46462440
>>46465963

Tendril pls go.

BB2 player base is really shit though, at least in the Cabal Vision League.

My last few games have been against dorfs who just base everyone and try to rush the runner to endzone with no protection, no cage, no screen whatsoever.
>>
>>46466173
A really shitty match maker, a bunch of low skilled people who concede a lot, and there are only 10 teams. Two of which (wood elves and lizards) are both top tier teams and both paid DLC. The other teams are humans, Orcs who have been nerf'd and no one plays them, high elves who no one really plays, Dorfs who all have death rollers, Brets which are shit, Skaven, Dark Elves, and Chaos who everyone plays because they heard they were the bashiest team.

Also Norse, which was announced it would come out 2 months ago and they have missed multiple deadlines, an even worse matchmaking system, and coming in 2089 Undead, Nurgle, and Necro. Because fuck putting all the teams in the fucking game
>>
Why is there no blood bowl player who just has a gun for shooting dudes?
>>
>>46466413
Chorfs had a blunderbuss dude in older editions i believe. Although it functioned as something of a hail mary pass thing rather than murderweapon.

Also chainsaws > guns.
>>
File: latest[1].png (2 MB, 1149x1770) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
2 MB, 1149x1770
>>46466521
A. That isn't true in the slightest
B. Why not both?
>>
>>46466573
From the 4th edition Rule Book:

A chaos dwarf who is holding the ball and armed with a blunderbuss may use it to fire the ball down the field. The Chaos Dwarf is not allowed to do anything else when he fires the ball, because he needs the time to stuff the ball into the muzzle of the blunderbuss.
The normal rules apply for passing the ball are not used when it is fired from a blunderbuss. Instead, nominate a square anywhere on the field, and then roll a dice to see where the ball comes down. On a roll of 1-3 it scatters in exactly the same way as a kick-off (ie, it scatters the number of squares equal to the roll of a dice in a random direction). On a roll of 4-6 the ball is bang on target and may be caught by a player in the target square in the same way as an accurate pass.
After the blunderbuss has been used it may not be fired again until after a touchdown is scored or a half ends. This is to allow time for the weapon's user to reload it with a fresh charge of gunpowder!
>>
>>46466910
At least we still have the star players.
>>
Someone create a rookie team in Ranked fumbbl and play with me right now!
>>
>>46468174
But it is my bed time in 15 minutes cmonkey
>>
File: 1424430240053.jpg (227 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1424430240053.jpg
227 KB, 700x700
>>46468204
>>46468174
>Fumbbl has actual matchmaking (kinda off time during my hours but w/e)
>You can get full ork roster unlike BB2
>Get matched against similar TV necro
>Pleasant chat and enjoyable play
>Win 1-0
>Thrower rolls dubs on lvl up
>Me zog when
>>
Rolled 4, 5, 3 = 12 (3d6)

Thread needs to live so mauled can tell us how many people are in season 3's leagues

GFI twice to the endzone, reroll included
>>
So I was nosing around through plasmoid playbooks and I see one claiming that you ought to give an Ogre Nerves of Steel on a doubles result, because he'll usually be swamping a cage when the ball carrier goes down and because then he can TTM when he's marked.

I can't wrap my head around it. That's a doubles skill to maintain a 2/6 chance. Why would they say that?
>>
So, a on open question - how many of you guys have enlisted since Mauled made the first list like 2 days ago?
>>
>>46472857
Not all advice is good advice.
>>
>>46472857
Ogre doubles priority: Block>Dodge=>Surehands>Sidestep imo
You can make a dedicated TTM but youll still not be throwing remotely accurately, TTM is a last resort anyway.
>>
Does Blood Bowl 2 really suck as much as people say? Didn't play BB for a long time and would like to try something new.
>>
>Lizards are overpowered

How so? I've not played them yet, been fucking around with Chaos in SP. Real shame how Injuries and Deaths seem to be a lot lower. Thankfully managed to get Claw so it's helped a bit. I miss levelling up on Halfling teams.

Also, can Steam Groups link? There is a normal /tg/ group on Steam if you want to link to that.
>>
>>46474166
They have 6 pieces that have a 6419 gs/ap Stateline and the best big guy in the game. So they have 7 4+st pieces, more than any other team, that are faster than any other 4st pieces and they have great access with gs.
>>
>>46474139
>Does Blood Bowl 2 really suck as much as people say?
No it actually is pretty nice to play.
But it could be a lot better.
Things that are needed
A UI that is made for the PC.
A chat lobby.
A better Dice Log.
>>
File: EforEveryone.png (66 KB, 179x193) Image search: [Google]
EforEveryone.png
66 KB, 179x193
>>46466356
Thats the best description of BB2 I've ever read
>>
>https://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=27767

Reeeeeeeeeeee roastie plz go and stay go
>>
File: BloodBowl.png (185 KB, 1855x570) Image search: [Google]
BloodBowl.png
185 KB, 1855x570
Race Win Statistics vs other Races
the data comes from here http://www.cmanu.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/bb/stats/racevsrace.html
>>
>>46477402
Clawpomb has a 50% win rate vs nonclawpomb

Also
>tfw no pomb wolf
>>
Fucking nigglers
>>
>>46474107

Why sure hands before side step?

You want to keep your Ogre from being pushed into spots where Guard isn't helping.
>>
>>46481666

Sure Hands because you want to avoid spending re-rolls on pick-ups whenever possible. You don't really need Side Step either, you get Stand Firm on singles.
>>
MAULED WAKE UP
>>
>>46481797

Well if you're talking about an Ogre team, yea, but any other Ogre that doesn't make much sense.
>>
>>46482082

If you read the chain it's pretty obvious it was about an Ogre team. On humans you should be taking Pro over Side Step, and probably over Dodge as well.
>>
>>46478945
it's better than that.
you can't just take total winning % for races with access to it, because they don't get it at lower tv. a 1k tv chaos team is not a clawpomb team.

at 1600+ tv it's 53%
at 1800+ it's 54%
>>
>>46482723
sorry and to emphasise the point, at 2k+ tv it's 57%
>>
>>46474139
It can be fairly buggy to run and in my opinion isn't worth the price at present. Cyanide's basically remilking the franchise the same way they did before; eventually they'll release a Chaos Edition equivalent with all the races, but not before getting as much money as they can for a la carte purchases.
>>
>>46482936

These guys should just play on fumbbl. It's better in every way than BB2 except graphically.
>>
>>46477402

I'm pretty surprised all how little variation there is here. Besides the teams that would obviously have lower records like Ogres and Halflings, most of these are pretty much within a 10% variable.
>>
How do you suppress your intense rage when bad dice?
>>
>>46485070
Play a joke team after the game. I always go to my bret team that has 4 blitzers and 10 peasants.
>>
>>46485070
Fapping of course. Sex is also preferable if your gf/bf is available.
>>
>>46477402
So, just for the sake of discussion: Shouldn't every race have a 100% winrate vs itself? As in, every time amazons play amazons, amazons win? Otherwise the winner of that match coul dbe...not amzons?. Diagonal should be empty is what i'm going at.
>>
Let's talk throwers and runners /tg/. Which are the best, most useful? Which ones are shit.
Obviously humans and dorfs need those runners/throwers but what about orcs and skaven?
I have seen many orc players run with a blitzer instead of a thrower. Which kinda makes sense, considering orc throwers are the worst. (Maybe Thro-ra's are just as bad, worse)
>>
>>46485897
Orc thrower is better than thezon or norse thrower. Those 2 are shit.
>>
Assuming my human thrower rolls just singles, do I go block, fend, leader, or block, leader, fend?
>>
>>46485791
>Shouldn't every race have a 100% winrate vs itself?
When Amazons play vs Amazons you will always have one Amazon team that wins and one Amazon team that loses or a draw occurs. So the winrate is 50%
>>
>>46485897
skaven thrower is really good for one turning also he is really good at freeing up your gutter runner so you have 4 free.
The Khemri team could not function without the Thro-Ra
>>
>>46486522
Plus he has sure hands and without surehands the skaven would be raped by wood elves.

Also, finally got a block ogre
>>
Regen
>>
I fucking hate dorfs. Not even that they are hard to play against or that I have a bad record against them. Just as a concept fuck them. They fuck their short beaded faces, fuck their av9 armor, fuck everything about them
>>
>>46489498
Although I mostly agree, nothing beats stealing the ball from dorfs and running it forward where their tiny legs cant reach.
Just so fun to see them backpedaling with their ma5 and ma4, knowing they can't stop you from scoring.
>>
>>46481666
This is for ogre team, You want surehands to keep them from losing the ball to strip ball, And help picking it up. Ideally you'll be like me and roll 3 doubles and have a blodge surehands ogre to carry the ball.
>>
>>46477402
That lizard line isnt terribly Impressive, they dont break 60 anywhere they shouldnt.
>>
I've never played vs Ogres or monkeys
>>
>>46485897
MUST HAVE: Skaven, Human, Thro-Ra (Because god forbid you try to pick up /and/ have to burn your rerolls on it), Dwarf (Hes super cheap so no reason not to take one)
Decent/Get often: Elf/Woodelf/Highelf, Orc (Leader gives him value)
Very MEH: Norse/Zon (Get access to an entire tree for only 20k is their main benefit)
I probably forgot a few
>>
>>46491047
Darkies

Zons
>yes but shit
Chaos
>no
Chorfs
>no (but they have a weird MV6 blocker)
Pact
>no but linos have P access and getting leader saves the price of a lino (70K RR)
Darkies
>Runner with P access
Dorfs
>Runner with P access
Elf
>Yes
Gobbo
>no (troll has throw teammate)
Flings
>No (Ogre has throw teammate)
High Elves
>Yes
Humans
>Yes
Khemri
>Yes (Throw-Ra) Also anyone who rolls + agility on Khemri becomes the new throw-ra and takes block surehands (also take fucking leader, Rerolls are 70K
Lizards
>no
Necro
>no (but 70K rerolls so getting leader saves the price of a lino)
Norse
>Yes and Runner who has A access (catcher with no catch)
Nurgle
>No (70K reroll, leader saves the price of a lino)
Orge
>No (Ogres have throw teammate)
Orc
>Yes, (and Troll has throw teammate)
Skaven
>yes (and A access runners [catchers with no catch])
Slann
>No
Undead
>No (rerolls are 70K, leader saves cost of lineman)
Underworld
>Yes, and troll has throw teammate, and 70K rerolls.
Vampire
>No (70K reroll)
Woodies
>Yes

So just missing darkies and they go with the rest of the elves. IMO Orc the orc thrower's leader is kinda eh. 50 K rerolls and he is the only 8 armor piece and costs 20K more than a line Orc. So it is a 10K net loss when you account for the fact he needs block. I guess only a 10K net gain if you give a blitzer sure hands.

I'd start with an Orc thrower because you can afford him, but I would make the first blitzer to roll +ma or +ag or dodge take surehands and become the new ball carrier.
>>
Zons
P access
>yes
Reroll price
>50K
Lino Price
>50K
Chaos
P access
>No
Reroll price
>60K
Lino Price
>60K
Chorfs
P access
>No
Reroll price
>70K
Lino Price
>40k
Pact
P access
>yes
Reroll price
>70K
Lino Price
>50K
Darkies
P access
>yes
Reroll price
>50K
Lino Price
>70K
Dorfs
P access
>yes
Reroll price
>50K
Lino Price
>70K
Pro elves
P access
>yes
Reroll price
>50K
Lino Price
>60K
Gobbos
P access
>No
Reroll price
>60K
Lino Price
>40K
Flings
P access
>No
Reroll price
>60K
Lino Price
>30K
High Elves
P access
>Yes
Reroll price
>50K
Lino Price
>70K
Humans
P access
>yes
Reroll price
>50k
Lino Price
>50k
Khemri
P access
>yes
Reroll price
>70K
Lino Price
>40K
Lizard
P access
>No
Reroll price
>60K
Lino Price
>60K
Necro
P access
>No
Reroll price
>70K
Lino Price
>40K
>>
>>46492224
Norse
P access
>yes
Reroll price
>60K
Lino Price
>50K
Nurgle
P access
>no
Reroll price
>70K
Lino Price
>40K
Ogre
P access
>no
Reroll price
>70K
Lino Price
>20K
Orc
P access
>yes
Reroll price
>60K
Lino Price
>50k
Skaven
P access
>yes
Reroll price
>60k
Lino Price
>50k
Slann
P access
>no
Reroll price
>50K
Lino Price
>60K
Undead
P access
>no
Reroll price
>70K
Lino Price
>40K
Underworld
P access
>yes
Reroll price
>70K
Lino Price
>40K
Vampire
P access
>No
Reroll price
>70K
Lino Price
>40K
Wood elves
P access
>yes
Reroll price
>50K
Lino Price
>70K
Simyin lineups
P access
>yes
Reroll price
>60K
Lino Price
>50K

Why are most linos 0-16 but a couple 0-12?
>>
Rolled 1 (1d6)

Gfi
>>
Rolled 2, 1 = 3 (2d6)

>>46494215
Let me get that armor roll for you
>>
>>46484876
Honestly the games pretty balanced all things considered (outside of the bottom rung). How you play/what you roll tends to be the bigger decider over matchups (assuming similar TV).
>>
>>46497012
Liazrds are OP
>>
>>46497012
>>46498300
if we are talking win percentages then skaven and wood elves are better.
>>
Get the fuck up thread. Just because I won a match against Vampires doesn't mean you should fall down like the Thralls I stomped into the ground.
>>
Daily reminder for mauled to wake up
>>
>>46498920
only at particular tv ranges and only marginally so. there is no race that dominates win % at all tv's.
>>
File: 1456081714293.jpg (383 KB, 800x530) Image search: [Google]
1456081714293.jpg
383 KB, 800x530
>Play Khemri
>knock the ball loose in opponents drive but cant pick up
>my turn to receive
>the kick lands on the endzone
>fail to pick up and the ball scatters to Los
> opponent picks up
> still win because tomb guardians
> need 3 turns of full gfis to reach endzone
>mfw
>>
>>46501292
83% :^)
>>
Fuck elves, fuck dorves, fuck muties, fuck Lizards, fuck rats
>>
File: Rally_Man.png (88 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
Rally_Man.png
88 KB, 256x256
>>46502912
Believe man.
>>
File: League III.png (56 KB, 1483x921) Image search: [Google]
League III.png
56 KB, 1483x921
Right, quick update.

Reddit's playoffs have finished too, with the meme Nurgle team that raped me losing badly to Amazons in the final. So that game will be soon, maybe sometime on Saturday/Sunday so a few people can watch it.
>>
>>46503278

When are you thinking signups will close?
>>
>>46503443

After the Reddit/4chan game, no point closing them before.
>>
>>46503278
Yeah, I was thinking of Saturday for the game most likely. I'm not sure how informed the reddit guy is, I'll PM him tomorrow and ask.
>>
Also, what billing sounds better to you guys?

4chan vs Reddit
Reddit vs 4chan
/tg/ vs Reddit
Reddit vs /tg/
>>
>>46503278
This list is missing My Little Arsenal (Coach: Skudrinka) in the Vets.

I already PM'd you
>>
>>46503517
/tg v Reddit v Superman
>>
>>46503514

Cool Toobs, I actually just shot him a quick heads up. I'll get you and the Reddit commissioner/champion in a group PM shortly.
>>
>>46503278
where the vets at, c'mon lads
>>
>>46503542

Aye, I replied mate. You fine with starting the first game as you are then? PM me
>>
>>46503517
4chan vs reddit

or viceversa, order doesn't matter imo
>>
>>46503517
4creddit vs Rchan
>>
>>46503619
Will do, thanks for the quick reply
>>
>>46503619
Also, i remember there was a talk about extending the playoffs to 16 teams.
Please dont. Playoffs mean a very large part of the league is idle.
If we want a longer league, i'd rather have an extra round or two in regular season, perhaps with some sort of repeat avoidance algorithm, if one is possible to implement in fumbbl.
>>
>>46503991

>If we want a longer league, i'd rather have an extra round or two in regular season, perhaps with some sort of repeat avoidance algorithm, if one is possible to implement in fumbbl.

Already built into the Swiss system fortunately, though it does occasionally match the last two teams against each other more than once if all the teams above get new matches.
>>
>>46503517
Name the billing
>Reddit
or
>leddit
>>
File: test113.png (95 KB, 960x109) Image search: [Google]
test113.png
95 KB, 960x109
Invites sent. Get hype.
>>
I am just 2 wins away from qualifying for the WCQ
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TDSzZSH2ZmwcHvGlwt6zsIySZzBMY61pO88_stNAE_8/edit#gid=377526745
I am AzraelEVA in Griff
>>
>>46504991
>>46504991
There is someone on here who legitimately knows how to play blood bowl?
>>
>>46503517
/the goodguys/ vs rebbies
>>
>>46505031
there are about 6-8 people here that play Blood Bowl pretty well.
>>
>S3 approaching
>Still can't think of a naming scheme for DElves.
>>
>>46505758
famous Pirates mixed with food.
Störteburger
Sir Francis Cake
John Crab
Edward Peach
>>
>>46505758
Animals mixed with mental disorders

>bipolar bear
>asp-ergers syndrome
>bull-imia nervosa
>claustro-cobra
>>
>>46505758
Anything but puns
>>
>>46505758
Butt puns.
>>
>>46505758

Reverse puns.

Smash words and names together that don't sound even remotely alike.
>>
File: 20.png (2 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
20.png
2 MB, 640x1136
>>46505758
Just go gay porn star names.
>>
>>46506401
>>46505758
Do Butt puns
>>
>>46506389
Stealing this idea
>>
>>46505758
Name everyone after autism
>>
>>46506797
Do it justice anon, that's all I ask
>>
What -stat would make you retire a +ag throw-ra? Assume that after the injury he has 3ag. So if you were going to say a -ag, that means he had been ag4
>>
>>46507851
-ST, -MA, -AV, Niggle, and maybe -AG. But it depends on how far along he was level wise.
>>
dashergeaux is a fag
>>
>>46503517

Plebs vs Patricians

Just that, and let people argue over which means which.
>>
>>46508495

What a gutless little shit you are.
>>
>>46508701
kek
>>
>>46507918

I wouldn't fire a +AG Thro-ra over a niggle, you're going to keep them protected, their job doesn't revolve around taking hits.
>>
>>46507918
>maybe -AG
Why wouldn't you fire a +AG Thro-Ra that gets -AG? He's back down to his normal statline and still is giving away 50k TV for nothing.
>>
>>46503278
I'm going to really regret losing my Tackler last season this time around in the Vets league.
>>
>>46503278
Im liking the vet league so far, a good mix of bash and fast. Also only 2 regen teams so far which is very welcomed.
>>
I am winner. 3-0 Orc win with crazy unlikely 6+ pass from unskilled orc blitzer to equally unskilled BOB with handoff to unskilled line orc for the turn 16 td
>>
>>46511099
They should give some team the skill stakes. Tackle counters elves/zons, claw counters orcs/dorfs, we need something to counter regen
>>
>>46511101
That was such a bullshit pass. I need more experience playing vs orcs. No one played them on BB2 so I have less than 10 games played vs them ever so I have to learn how to counter the black orcs
>>
it was complete and total bullshit.. but it was turn 16 bullshit and not elves, so that makes it ok. you needed to get the guards over to you ogre to help him out.
>>
>>46511303
Yea, I was trying kinda hard to go for the ball. The 3 teams I have the most problems vs are dark elves, orcs, and lizards. Lizards are just a bad matchup for humans. Darkies are kinda hard to injure, and orcs have av9 and are skilly. Unlike chaos where you can draw them off and stomp them or dorfs where you can run by them
>>
>>46510313
I don't trust Niggles
>>46510595
The post said they are still AG3, so they had gotten AG4 at one point. If those first two levels were both AG and I'm strapped for cash I might keep them. Any later and they get the boot.
>>
>>46511776
Do Khemri get strapped for cash? They are a bash first regen team with av9 on their best dudes.
>>
>>46511956
and av 7 on most everything else, it's real easy to fail some of those 4+ anon
>>
>>46512941
They have regen and cost 40K. Most of bigGuy's teams have a ridiculous amount of cash
>>
Is there time to change our season 3 teams if we have signed up?
>>
>>46513606

Just make sure Mauled knows about it, signups aren't finalized yet.

I'm sure he'd get annoyed if you changed teams multiple times, though, so make sure you've decided.
>>
Which warhammer units are Khemri thro-ras and blitz-ras based on? They have jackal / alligator heads from what I can tell from Fumbbl artwork but they were plain skeletons in BB1. Trying to come up with a theme for a team.
>>
>>46511264
With early ST4/5 players, it's important to note that if you have Block it's actually not too difficult to push them away even on a -2db block, which can open things up enough. This goes out the window once those players start picking up Block or Stand Firm, however.

>>46511460
Lizardmen are actually like an elf team in that attrition seriously hurts them. Having a player stunned on the ground (or better yet off the pitch) puts serious gaps in either their strength or their movement. Setting up a good gangfoul can help a lot; Lizard players often cannot afford to keep their players tightly grouped to deny gangfouls.

Dark Elves are a similar story - set up gangfouls. Unlike other Elves, DE aren't fast enough to reliably get completely safe from human players.

With Orcs it's a matter of playing against their naturally slower movement. Always try to threaten a pass or handoff while working your way down the pitch, then try to separate the team with screens (ideally dummying as many Black Orcs as you can to one side).
>>
>>46514214
They're based on the Tomb Kings, the Egyptian-themed Undead faction.
>>
>>46514231
Yeah, I know that of course. But Tomb Kings do not have alligator/jackal headed units as far as I know. Only skeletons and sphinx-death robots.
>>
>>46514214
BB players aren't particularly based on specific factional units - the idea is "a sports team from faction X", rather than an assemblage of specific WFB units.

By Blood Bowl fluff Blitz-ras and Thro-ras were exceptional players in life who were mummified and then raised centuries later out of the Nehekhara desert - they're skeletons like everyone else, albeit talented skeletons.
>>
File: BBkhemri.jpg (948 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
BBkhemri.jpg
948 KB, 1366x768
>>46514326
>>46514276
I'm pretty sure the animal heads are just elaborate death masks or headgear, rather than actually being a part of the player.

Chaos Edition just interpreted Thro-Ras and Blitz-ras as just having more elaborate head ornamentation. The FUMBBL icons are made to quickly and easily differentiate positionals, so more subtle designs like the ones in CE tend to be out. Fluff-wise they're pretty much described in the rulebook as >>46514326 - re-animated skeletons of talented Blood Bowl players.
>>
>>46514326
That's what I needed thanks! I will sculpt them with more bling to show their past glory!
>>
Rolled 4, 4, 2, 3 = 13 (4d6)

Troll TTM (first two dice are Always Hungry + Escape) + AG3 Landing attempt.
>>
So... Anyone else is still waiting to submit or be accepted? I count 3 people still not on the list (Skudrika, that one DElf player and big man Mauled himself).
>>
>>46511956
It depends who gets stomped. Season 1 we had like 3 khemri teams, and one of them lost like 3 Mummies over the course of the league.
>>
>>46511956
>bash first regen team with av9 on their best dudes.
Those av9 players also have decay. So if regen ever fails the probability of them getting fired is high.
>>
>>46516722

Skudrinka was on there and Mauled accidentally removed him I guess?

No idea where antg is, he hasn't been active on fumbbl for like 2 weeks.
>>
Kek, I gave a nurgle player in box MNGs on 2 of his warriors
>>
Who will you be rooting for in the crown of sand finals. The heroic humans, https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=673926 , or the evil forces of chaos, https://fumbbl.com/p/team?op=view&team_id=617443 ?

Not sure how the humans can pull it off vs those chaos warriors
>>
>>46503473

Well seeing as Tooby isn't even using ONR this season we could, but it's not a big deal.
>>
>>46503278
can we change our sign up team and division?
>>
>>46521963
Depends. Which team/division are you switching out from?
>>
>>46522403
vet woodies, I'm contemplating it since there's few vet signups so far compared to rookies (and I got a very good theme idea for a new team)

I'm also willing to play with a new team on vets if there's more vet signups
>>
>>46522541
that said, I'm still contemplating the idea and I'm still ok with playing with my vet woodies, just thinking about it and wondering if we'd be able to
>>
>>46522541
Wait, so there are too few vets and you want to switch out to exacebrate this problem?

Also, according to >>46516722 , the vets list is missing at least 3 teams right now.
>>
>>46522596
>>46522541
I dont think anything is set in stone yet, Mauled is not known for being a dick and denying such trivial requests.

That said, as a vet league participant, i really dont want to be left alone with those 1400+ teams.
>>
>>46522650
>>46522673
I'm just considering it as an option and wondering if it's a possibility, as sign ups get updated I'll see, though mauled hasn't said when will sign ups actually close, just that it'll be after the 4chins vs plebbit match
>>
Ok i see a lot of people bicthing about lizards or one person is spamming a cry fit. Lizards aint hard if you squish the little guys. Plus its not hard to lock there tough guys down with linemen.
>>
>>46524136
Oh look it's this argument again. Skinks aren't the main difficulty when dealing with lizard teams and giving away free hits is a terrible strategy.
>>
>>46524136
It's xyyz.
>>
>>46524136
>in order to beat the lizards you have to manage a blitz on one of 4 MA dodge pieces each turn and hope for an armor break. Keep in mind they are MA8 and have dodge so you need a 5+ if you have block or a 6 if you don't and then need to break armor. Meanwhile the other guy has 7 4+ st dudes who all have s access and one starts with mighty blow. Each turn you have to give him 7 2 die blocks, because lizards are too fast to screen, and hope he doesn't break your armor
>>
>>46524385
He isn't the only one who always posts the lizards thing.
>>
>>46524385
He also hates Orcs and Delves, but you don't see constant anti orc shit posting
>>
>>46524136
It is however pretty hard when the lizard player removes a guy from the pitch every turn. and then you get blitzed with a 4 man team (and lose another guy)
>>
>start game vs zons
>it is another fucking blitz
>literally every game I play starts with a blitz against me
>guy throws a 2 die block vs my skelly
>push push
>reroll
>dub skull
>amazon blitzer ko
everything went better than expected
>>
>>46519839
>Skudrinka was on there and Mauled accidentally removed him I guess?
This happened because I changed my team via admin request pre-season before re-entering.

Also questioning the thread about my Flings for S3:
Still not sure if I should open 1 or 2 slots for star players. Deeproot is set kinda, but what 2nd starplayer would be even remotely useful with Flings?
>>
Wow playing against a faggot in box who is accusing me of cheating somehow for koing one of his zons
>>
>>46525066
deeproot is 300
chef is 100

are you likely to get 150+ more on top of that 400k of inducements in most games?

if yes, well, think about the 2nd slot, and if not, definitely don't.

personally i wouldn't, because wiz, babes, bribe or dirty trick would be preferable anyway
>>
>>46525160
Tell him that he put his zon there and not where he though he put her.
>>
>>46525180
According to the following list here >>46503278 and my estimated TV (960k with 2 open slots, 990k with 1 open), 5/11 matches will net me enough for Deeproot+Chef (400k+), and only one oppenent would net that additional 150k.

Welp, guess I'm good with 15 Flings + Starplayer then. And yeah, my follow up question would've been if it wouldn't be better to pick dirty tricks/bribes/wizard instead of that 2nd star player. Who would you even pick tho?

Thanks
>>
>>46525160
I did, and then he bitched about not being able to move for 8 minutes and got pissed I ended his turn

he is just being a huge fucking cry babe saying I cheated and that I have bad manners for ending his turn
>>
>>46525350
Meant for >>46525200
>>
>>46525350
He can exit the client and reload. I had to due that after a goblin stopped showing up.
>>
>>46525492
He was taking forever to do it and had already pissed me off by calling me a cheater
>>
>>46525160
some people only have 1 thing in life they live for, for some this is winning at bloodbowl.
>>
>>46526985
that's deep man
>>
5 turns into the first half, I have 4 dudes ko'd and one -ma and blew my apo
>>
>>46527160
What team are you playing?
>>
>>46527231
Humans
>>
>>46527245
Hey buddy
>>46527231
Humans v nurgle, but the nurgle shouldn't be so good at this TV. Also Played this guy earlier today and fucked up his nurgle with undead
>>
>>46527245
You shouldn't have left the match, I just pulled off top level bullshit. In the rain a 3+ dodge into a 4+ dodge into a 5+dodge with a GFI and 6+ pickup into a 3+ dodge and a second GFI
>>
>>46527520
I only went to look on fumbbl to see if you were actually playing after I posted that response, believe it or not. I never spectated you.
>>
>>46527548
Someone spectated
>>
>>46527589
Not me though, it was all intuition.
>>
>>46527589
how do i spectate?
>>
>>46527613
>>46527613
>https://fumbbl.com/p/games

click on the link that says spectator

>>46527607
I am friends with a couple of the people who shit post on here and we do jump into each others matches on occasion. It wasn't odd of me to assume
>>
>>46527646
>https://fumbbl.com/p/games
holy fucking shit, where is your team.
>>
>>46527740
Games over
>>
>>46527740
well at least you kept your fans and got 50k moneyz
>>
OK, I have 2 human throwers. One has +MA, the other has block and just rolled a second single. I am not going to fire either of them, but if one dies I am not going to hire a new thrower.

For the one on his second single, as he won't be the thrower of the future (unless the other one dies). Should I grab, accurate, tackle, fend, or leader? I am leaning towards the leader and dropping a reroll, but I am not sure how safe that will be because now he is gunna be a block lino/ball retriever
>>
>>46527772
Yea it wasn't awful. Just need to fire one blitzer at at least the catcher rolled doubles so he isn't entirely useless and it doesn't suck he pulled the MVP
>>
Rolled 6 (1d6)

GFI
>>
Rolled 5 (1d6)

>>46529477

Need another GFI to reach end zone.
>>
File: working2.jpg (121 KB, 358x447) Image search: [Google]
working2.jpg
121 KB, 358x447
Is it too late to drop out of the season? My grandmother died and I dont think I'll be up to play. Nor can I gurantee i'll have a sustained internet connection the next few months. https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=834987 Team name
>>
>>46532208

You should PM Mauled directly about this sort of thing.
>>
>>46532208
Hi, I am coach King_Mad. As per the rules, you have to continue playing the season, or I will be forced to skull fuck you and your dead grandma. In fact I am going to go buy a zombie right now and name it after your grandma.
>>
>>46532501
Unironically ive Pm'd Mauled, If I cant get dropped either we'll do the normal stuff or if someone volunteers I could give them the account info and they could just play the team this season.
>>
File: temp.png (16 KB, 420x232) Image search: [Google]
temp.png
16 KB, 420x232
Based Pizza is a better human coach than the guy who literally has the most games played by humans on the whole site
>>
>>46532208

Hi, I am coach P3nisl0v3r13. I just wanted everyone to know I'm making a new Human team and naming all the players after men who have had their way with my tight little boy hole.

For only $50 dollars you can earn a spot on my team, plus all the benefits associated. PM me to arrange the details!
>>
>>46532652
What the fuck do I have to do with this? Why the fuck do I get blamed for all the fucking shitposting?
>>
>>46532718

You're just that cool, man, don't let the jealous kids get to you.
>>
File: no you.png (250 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
no you.png
250 KB, 1366x768
>>46532822
There are 47 posters in the thread. I am not even the one who does all the lizard shit posting. Sure, I do lizard shit posting, but I am not the only lizard shit poster. But every shit post gets blamed on me
>>
>>46532642
I mean he has a hundred times as many games so the numbers are pretty different
>>46532859
Dude I like the dolphins but that makes me cry
>>
>>46533220
I like having the super ugly background
>>
Stop with the shit posting and help me flesh out the theme for my Khemri team.

Thinking about a dance themed team. Players are dead dancers and such. Tutu wearing ballet skeleton, break dancing mummy etc with the same pinache and elegance they handle the ball in Bloodbow. Need to come up with a naming scheme or a new theme.
>>
>>46533257
Name them after the types of dance with a similar name like Salsa Samuel.
>>
>>46533257
>>46533312

Maybe go with dance name and a spooky skellington name

>Revenant of Rumba
>Mambo Mortis
>Charnel Charleston
>>
>>46533413
Breakin' Bones
>>
>>46533413

Spooky Samba
Waltzing Wight

...This is hard.
>>
>>46533413

Mausoleum Milkshake
Crip-Walkin' Corpse
>>
>>46533567
>>46533457
>>46533413
That's great! Thanks!
>>
Rolled 3 (1d6)

GFI
>>
>>46532208
sorry for your loss god willing season 4 happens hope to see ya then.
>>
File: 1436223259438.jpg (52 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1436223259438.jpg
52 KB, 499x499
Are Slanns any good? I want to start a frog team
>>
Trying to jam together musicians and mythical monsters for names. Anyone got any good ideas?
>Dave Grohl-em
>Pat Menatar
>>
>>46537573
John Lennorm
Drake
Will i Wisp
>>
>>46537335
Yes, but not in low tvs since you don't start with any block and positional are expensive. They are just better humans later on.
>>
>>46537335
Season 1 = Suffering
Season 2 = You finally have block on some pieces
>>
>>46537573
Kendrick Lahmian
Kanyeti West
Rihannaga
>>
>>46533413

>not Reggae Mortis
>>
>>46537335
slippy froges in breathtaking hd when?
>>
>>46537912
This is not a very accurate description.
Slann are completely unique because of the leap mechanic. The closest analogue would probably be wood elves because the game plan revolves around springing the ball, normally via wrestle strip ball attempts vs cages, and then moving it elsewhere quickly with ag4.

The leap mechanic means many teams must play completely differently against you. Even agile teams can't simply screen you, but must play some kind of cage on offence or account for you getting behind them.

throw in the jump up and diving tackle and they tend to give unique headaches at all TVs ranges, while becoming very good indeed at high tv

That said, the risk and implosion factor is huge. I've probably seen more blowouts and collapses by Slann than any of the non stunty teams. Unlike elves you will end turns prematurely on 3+ more often that not, and will consequently see you exposed and punished more often.

They are one of the best additions to the game imho for fun and gameplay variety
>>
Is the problem with Lizards in BB2 that one of their weaknesses is supposed to be skink death. A thing that can happen in leagues as people target them for murder but in open format doesn't happen?
>>
>>46540446
No because skinks are cheap, easily replaceable, do not benefit from levels as much and are generally not GS 4 STR pieces.
>>
>>46540532
Then what about Lizards makes them so irritating in BB2. Are they easier to deal with elsewhere?
>>
>>46540545
They either outmurder or outrun most of the current teams. Very often both.
>>
>>46540545
Because everyone plays lizards, dark elves, and chaos. There is only one claw team and most lizards sit under the claw range. Pro, high, and wood elves are pretty good vs lizards but dark elves have a harder time because they aren't fast enough. You are also playing in a open mm and not in a league so their biggest weakness, dead sauras doesn't come into play, and no team that can stand up to them physically below 2000 tv
>>
>>46540562
>>46540584
>They either outmurder or outrun most of the current teams.
>There is only one claw team

What teams are not in but strong vs Lizardmen below 2000 tv?

Also thanks for answering.
>>
>>46540545
Because the players are shit
Literally no one on fumbbl has ever suggested lizards are op
>>
>>46540615
Oviously zons, pro elves should do good as well as other elves that are in. Teams like chaos dorfs, nurgle, undead, necro, khemri might have enough bashing power vs them.
>>
>>46540615
Zons, Khemri, pro elves, chorfs at higher tv, Nurgle at higher TV, slann at higher tv, and undead.

also they really need to unnerf Orcs
>>
>>46540654
>slann
>good vs anything below 2k team value
>better than anything that is good above 2k
>>
>>46540671
They have leap and skinks don't have block or sure hands
>>
>>46540704
Slann get squashed like humans vs lizards except they're even more expensive.
>>
>>46540654
>Orcs nerfed

Don't be fucking ridiculous. Only the autists care about the 10k. It makes no tangible difference to their general viability.
>>
>>46540756
It means you can't get the whole roster at TV1000 which means they are nerfed at TV 1000 because they have to buy more things than just apo and extra lino. They are nerfed game one and no one plays them because they are afraid of the nerf
>>
>>46540802
Yeah except they're still the second most popular team after chaosbabbies.
>>
>>46540819
Orcs? No way, I've played like 3 orc teams in 200 games on BB2
>>
>>46540828
>anecdotal evidence
>>46460960
Also third worst win ratio
>>
Why the fuck do no kill skill nurgle ko/injure all my players?

also what is a city or bay in war hammer that I can use to fill in the blank

_______ bay blackhearts. For a Necro team
>>
>>46541215
Bofenhagen
>>
Daily reminder Lizards are OP and will never get nerfed
>>
File: Map-Khemri-1.jpg (232 KB, 935x764) Image search: [Google]
Map-Khemri-1.jpg
232 KB, 935x764
>>46541215
Zandri.
>>
>>46542019
And would necro zombies and werewolves live there?
>>
>>46542168
they live in the swamp of terror.
>>
File: like poetry.png (97 KB, 351x183) Image search: [Google]
like poetry.png
97 KB, 351x183
>>46542889
Cool, thanks senpai

I give you this pic showing that khemri takes no shit
>>
>>46540802
You are a fucking idiot

>>46541897
Daily reminder /tg/ is terrible at this game and not fit to comment on balance
>>
>>46539993
Yeah, they can do everything humans can do plus they can leap. Blitzers and lineman have same statline but slann blitzers have better skill access.
Their big guy and catchers are also objectively better.
>>
>>46542953
> Play fresh Khemri against orcs
>Steal the ball and score on opponent's drive
>2 TG's KO'd, none of them come back, start with 4 down
>7 out in the middle of second half
>Tie

Life is suffering
>>
>>46543365
Why did you allow the orcs to blitz your TG?
>>
Why don't we make a team that has 7 players who have 4+st, 6 ma, and av9? They will have 2 more 4+st players than any team other than ogres can have.
>>
>>46545040
Great idea fampai
How about we make them turtle people
>>
>>46532642
He does have way more games than I do, and I am labelled as a Rookie for humans, so I am not that good. At least I am trying to improve at https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=841457 against more Khemri.
>>
File: malus_darkblade fun.jpg (312 KB, 504x1587) Image search: [Google]
malus_darkblade fun.jpg
312 KB, 504x1587
>>46464401
Rough feels anon. I know them.
>>
>>46545040
How about we make a team with 6 str 4 agi 3 MA 6 Regeneration Claw?
https://fumbbl.com/help:KhorneDt
>>
Tooby, is there a scheduled time for the match tomorrow?
>>
>>46545694
If we get the reddit champion's attention, maybe.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.