[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One Piece Adventure Quest 11
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 6
File: OP OP NO MI.jpg (257 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
OP OP NO MI.jpg
257 KB, 1280x720
Previous: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/46378097/
Char sheet: http://pastebin.com/03izEFh5
other char sheet: http://pastebin.com/1T8kaEjr

Darkness, that's all I can see. The darkness, the trees have cut the sun off from this part of the jungle, and it's blistering and I'm sweating like a dog, especially because I'm still wearing Jack's coat and these googles which are all foggy and making it hard to see, I probably should take them off. I sigh, and wipe my forehead. And the worst part is, unlike the forest or the earlier parts of this thing, I don't hear anything living besides Ochamu and Yotshi whimpering like beat kids.

I pull my cap up and look around, all I can see is the vague outlines of my friends, and they aren't moving without me.

"I hate bumbling around in the dark" I groan as I rub my eyes, hoping that maybe I'll develop some new ability or something "we better be getting close"

"Oh we are, trust me" Jack says walking towards the side, grabbing something long and pipe like "See this? know you can't, but I'm pretty sure it's an old torch, this place used to be lit with them, guessing they're not expecting visitors"

"Well why don't we just light it then?" Yotshi whimpers as he clings to Ochamu, shivering "I'm with Adela on this one, I just know somethings going to jump out at us or some crap!"

"Shhhh" Jack says calmly "silence your tongue I am thinking here"

"Well can't you light it anyways, I don't much like the dark either" Ochamu sniffles, hugging Yotshi like a teddy bear and cracking something in him, making him groan in pain "Even a little bit of light would be nice"

"No no" Jack says shaking his head, turning over to me "My mirror, tell me, what is the easiest way to find someone bumping through a forest in the night?"

"If they have a light on em, it lights up the whole place like a star" I sigh, pulling my googles down so I'm not steaming my eyes with them "Damn, guess they are expecting us"
cont
>>
>>46527516

"Ooor they just didn't want any visitors" Yotshi says sounding on the verge of crying in fear or pain "You know with the whole, rebelling thing!"

"Be quite, they might be watching us right now" Jack says grimly serious as he turns back at us and grins

"Don't talk like that" Ochamu whimpers "A..adela do you think they actually are, I..I don't want to think about them just being right beside us"

"Stop squeezing me" Yotshi gasps, struggling to get out of Ochamu's arms

What do I do?
[] make something out of their fear 1d100 *ex: Wall, a bubble, a cloak....etc*
[] Fire a shot into the woods to make them feel better 1d100
[] light the torch
[] continue bumbling through the dark
[]AKUMU AKUMU NO SUMMONS 1d100
[] eat their fear
[] sing a song pa taught me to try and calm em all down 1d100
[] write in

Also finished all the char genstuff for YDFQ, unless you have feed back, criticisms or any ideas you wish to throw at me
>>
>>46527530
>[] light the torch
>>
>>46527530
>[] eat their fear
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

>>46527530
>[]AKUMU AKUMU NO SUMMONS 1d100
>Send the summons to scout.
>>
Rolled 84 (1d100)

>>46527530
>[] eat their fear
Ochamus fear is dogs, so summon one and have it scout for us
>>
>>46527530
>>
Rolled 50 (1d100)

>>46527530
>>46527666
>>
Rolled 38 (1d100)

>>46527530
>Send the summons to scout.
>>
"Sorry" Ochamu says, not letting go of Ochamu as she stands still, the only part of her moving are her shaking legs "I'm just a little stressed out right now"

"I can tell!" Yotshi says angrily as he tries to struggle out of the big girls arms, and I smirk, they're scared, really, really scared.

I mean it would be kind of a waste to not take some of their fear and use it to help us out here, wouldn't it? besides Its not like I haven't done it before.

I clap my hands together and step over to them, sticking my hands in the air above them and feeling the thick slurry of fear rolling around up there.

"AKUMU AKUMU NO!" I shout as Ochamu yelps and squeezes Yotshi again, who just squeaks in pain "SUMMONS!"

I pull my hands back, ripping out a vaguley dog shaped thing out of the air as a few fake ones looking like it or just moving shadows drop out, flowing down like a river.

I toss the dog thing down and it bounces on its feet, giggling as Ochamu whimpers and falls to her knees.

"C...couldn't you have at least warned me first' She sniffles

"Sorry, didn't think about it" I say as I put my hand on her shoulder, reaching passed Yotshi as he continues to try and get out of Ochamu's death grip "I'll make sure to do it next time, now you bunch, go scout ahead for us okay?"

"Thank you, just don't forget, okay Adela" Ochamu sighs as she finally lets Yotshi away and tries to hug me

What do I do?
[] let her 1d20+ hardiness
[] Dodge 1d20+ dexterity
[] give her a hug first
[] Wait here for the dogs to get back 1d100
[]Order the other three to get into an ambush position, just in case 1d100
[] write in
>>
Rolled 12 (1d100)

>>46527925
>[] give her a hug first
>[] Wait here for the dogs to get back 1d100
>>
>>46527925
>[] give her a hug first
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>46527925
>[] give her a hug first
>>
Rolled 94 (1d100)

>>46527925
>[] give her a hug first
>>
Rolled 23 (1d100)

>>46527925
>[] give her a hug first
>[]Order the other three to get into an ambush position, just in case 1d100
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>46527925
>[] give her a hug first
>>
But I'm a bit quicker on the draw than she is, and have my arms around her before she can get hers around me. She slowly hugs me back, like she's worried she's going to break me or something. It isn't a very long hug, but I think it gets my point across, since by time I let go she isn't shaking as much anymore.

I smile and sit next to her, not saying a word a she looks down at me, and then sits next to me.

"Soooo, we're just going to sit around then?" Yotshi asks weakly as he collapses on the other side of ochamu "That's I think I need a bit of a rest any ways"

"Well I'm not, do you know how filthy this place is, so many spiders and bugs" Jack whines as he walks in front of the rest of us "Really it's disgusting"

"Please stop talking" Ochamu says angrily as she scoots a little closer to me "If you could"

"I can't" Jack says mockingly

"It's a figure of speech" Yotshi groans "So I'm guessing since you haven't said anything that's a yes?"

"Sure" I say shrugging as I take jack's coat up so I don't end up melting in this heat "Besides it'd kind of screw up the whole point of sending them to scout ahead anyways"

"I'm not an idiot, Yotshi saaaan" Jack says pocking him in the chest "I was just trying to have a bit of fun, joke around a bit"

"Well you're horri" Yotshi says before he stops, realizing his mistake, and just starts laughing "Oh I get it"

"Gooooood" Jack giggles happily "Also don't worry Gora chaaan, Most spiders round here can't even hurt something as..well our size"

"Oh well that's a weight off my chest" Ochamy giggles as ear piercing shriek rips its way through the jungle as Jack calmly grabs his coat "EEeeeh?"

More screams follow, and I hear howls and groans somewhere down the road.

Ochamu grabs me by my arm and hugs me, pushing most of the air out of me.

"Now I know how you felt, yotshi" I groan as I squirm out of her arms and
>>
>>46528380

What do I do?
[] Whistle for the dog to come back
[] walk down the road, alone
[] go down the road together
[]fear forge some manacles 1d100
[] fire my gun down the road 1d100
[] Calmly sit back down and complain about coffee
[] write in
>>
>>46528401
>[] Whistle for the dog to come back
>[] go down the road together
>>
>>46528401
>>
Rolled 46 (1d100)

>>46528401
>[]fear forge some manacles 1d100
>>
>>46528401
>[] Whistle for the dog to come back
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

>>46528401
I have no idea for what, but its a option so i guess there is a point.
>>
>>46528401
>>
Rolled 18 (1d100)

>>46528401
useful in case we need to quickly subdue someone with surprise on our side
>>
I clap my hands and jump back up on my feet, putting my hands under my duster and over my revolvers as I walk down the road.

"And that's the dinner bell, lets get moving, y'all" I say happily as I tilt my cap up a bit, to make sure whoever met our little scouting party gets a nice look at me

"If it was anyone else I'd complain about walking towards the scary noises" Yotshi sighs "Aye aye ma'ma"

"She isn't a commanding office yet" Jack grumbles angrily

"You're acting like she won't be soon" Yotshi laughs happily

And then Jack actually shuts up for once. I smirk and keep walking as Ochamu walks right behind me, trying to hide behind my back.
She only gets closer as the screams get louder along with the rest of the racket, and in the dark, I can see about four men surrounded by shapes as they slowly back away from the bent in half dog.

I can't tell which oh the shapes are my illusions and which are actually people since I can barely make out either in the darkness

What do I do
[] *Whistle sharply* Boogeyman's stare 1d100
[] Watch my babies go to work 1d100
[] Charge in and AKUMU AKUMU NO LOCK 1d100
[] Fire at them 1d100
[] CHARGE 4d100
[] Hey, I'll call em off if you come quietly, ya hear
[] Having some trouble there fellahs?
[] write in
>>
Rolled 68 (1d100)

>>46528761
>[] Watch my babies go to work 1d100
>[] Hey, I'll call em off if you come quietly, ya hear
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>46528761
>[] *Whistle sharply* Boogeyman's stare 1d100
>[] Having some trouble there fellahs?
>>
Rolled 9 (1d100)

>>46528761
>[] Watch my babies go to work 1d100
>>
Rolled 59 (1d100)

>>46528761
>[] *Whistle sharply* Boogeyman's stare 1d100
>>
Rolled 21 (1d100)

>>46528761
[] *Whistle sharply* Boogeyman's stare 1d100
[] Having some trouble there fellahs?
>>
Anyone else want to use our own fear sometime soon in fights, I'm curious as to what it would be. I doubt it would affect her much.

Whenever we use it from allies they seem a little freaked out but not horrified.
>>
I whistle sharply, sticking my fingers in my mouths to try and make it a bit sharper. The men turn and point their spears and bows at me, glancing at the shadows around them, and the dog looking thing growling at their feet.

"Having some trouble there fellahs?" I ask as I walk towards them, smiling friendly as they stare at me and freeze, as they look around at things around and behind me that aren't really there.

"..W..what are you?" One of them asks, staring right at me, raising his spear a bit higher "Y..you can't be human can you..GET BACK"

the other three don't look as brave, and try to back away only for my dog to cut them off and nip at them.

I grin widely and

What do I say?
[] *Craft a larriat out of their fear* 1d100
[] Oh, Adela Evil Eye De'terrar, Petty officer in the world government's navy, pleased to meet ya
[]...hmm, the partaker of fear, I've been called here
[] Your worst night mare to be honest
[] Boy, bite 1d100
[]A very upset girl
[] write in
>>
Rolled 65 (1d100)

>>46529135
>[] Oh, Adela Evil Eye De'terrar, Petty officer in the world government's navy, pleased to meet ya
>[] Your worst night mare to be honest
>[] Boy, bite 1d100
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>46529135
>[] *Craft a larriat out of their fear* 1d100
>>
Rolled 49 (1d100)

>>46529135
[] *Craft a larriat out of their fear* 1d100
[] Oh, Adela Evil Eye De'terrar, Petty officer in the world government's navy, pleased to meet ya
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

>>46529135
>>
>>46529071(you)
Perhaps we should save that instead for a sufficiently dramatic moment instead?
When Adela is alone against someone who isn't affected by their own fear as much.
I remember Headmaster saying that it was possible a thread or two ago.
>>
>>46529135
dice 1d100
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

>>46529135
>[] Oh, Adela Evil Eye De'terrar, Petty officer in the world government's navy, pleased to meet ya
But I am also
>[]A very upset girl
>[] Boy, bite 1d100
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>46529135
>[] Boy, bite 1d100
>>
And hold my hands out, grabbing the fear flowing from them and forcing it to turn solid, into a nice thick rope, made out of darkness and thorns.

"Ah" I say as I Pull the rope down, slowly making an oversized noose in it as I wrap the extra rope around my arm "Adela "evil eye" De'terrar, Petty officer of the world government's navy, pleased to meet ya"

"You, little, I knew this would happen" the brave one growls, pulling his spear arm back "HE TOLD US IT WOULD, YOU WON'T HOLD US BACK ANYMORE"

I sigh and grin as Jack calmly steps in front of me, holding his hand out.

The spear sails through the ear, and as calm as could be Jack says "Han han no reversal"

And the spear spins around and flies right back at the man, who screams in surprise and tries to get out of its way.

"And your worst nightmare to be honest' I say as I finish up my lariat and grin as the other three scream and run at me

What do I do?
[] lasso em 1d100
[] richochet a shot with Jack's help 1d100
[] Just shoot them 1d100
[] Boy, bite 1d100
[] CHARGE 4d100
[] write in
>>
Rolled 36 (1d100)

>>46529601
>[] richochet a shot with Jack's help 1d100
>>
Rolled 93 (1d100)

>>46529601
>[] lasso em 1d100
>>
>>46529601
>[] Boy, bite 1d100
>[] lasso em 1d100
>>
Rolled 64 (1d100)

>>46529601
>[] Just shoot them 1d100
>>
Rolled 24 (1d100)

>>46529601
[] lasso em 1d100
>>
Rolled 65 (1d100)

>>46529601
>[] lasso em 1d100
easy enough, yee haa
>>
Rolled 98, 20 = 118 (2d100)

>>46529601
>>46529651
>>
Rolled 56 (1d100)

>>46529601
>[] lasso em 1d100
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bARWt2SX170&nohtml5=False
>>
dice+1d100

[] lasso em 1d100
>>
>>46529813
dice go into the options field when making a comment.
>>
Now lets see, I was never really the best with these things, but I've watched Marty use them enough, so I think I know enough to deal with this.

I raise my hand up and start spinning the rope around, trying my best to avoid cutting my hands on the thorns sticking out of it as Ochamu yells and tries to get infront of me as Yotshi draws his saber, and jack...just sort of stands there.

The men scream as they all charge forward all clumped together, like a bunch of grazing cows. Smirk and let go of the rope as I toss it out, running my hand down it as it flies out and wraps around them.

GOT TO GET THIS RIGHT! I pull my hand up the rope, tighetning the noose around them as they keep running and then slam into eachother and fall over.

"GOTCHA!" I shout happily, pumping my fist in the air as they push against eachother, trying to get out of my little trap.

"Well, this is sort of disappointing" Jack sighs turning and brushing his hair out of the copy of my face

"How'd you learn to do that ?!" Ochamu asks happily as the men give up and growl

"You won't get a peep out of us" One says angrily

"Great Chaka will burn your bones and break you spine dogs!" another hisses

"You're already dead!" the third chuckles

"Okay, whoever that hand belongs to, stop it!" another whines

What do I say?
[] My brother taught me I guess
[] Hey OChaaaamuuu, want to swing em around?
[]Oh, but you are going to tell me *nightmare nightmare lock one*, if you don't speak up, I'll do it to you to
[] Jack?
[] Well, of course you aren't, I'm taking you to hang
[]*fire several shots, missing on purpose* change your mind? 1d100
[] Oh, well maybe my dog here will loose your lips a bit,
[] write in
>>
>>46529936
>[] My brother taught me I guess
>[] Hey OChaaaamuuu, want to swing em around?
>>
>>46529936
>[] Well, of course you aren't, I'm taking you to hang
>Just kidding
>[]Oh, but you are going to tell me *nightmare nightmare lock one*, if you don't speak up, I'll do it to you to
>>
>>46529936
>[] Well, of course you aren't, I'm taking you to hang
>>
Rolled 70 (1d100)

>>46529879

[] lasso em 1d100

Thanks, anon.
>>
>>46529936
>[]Oh, but you are going to tell me *nightmare nightmare lock one*, if you don't speak up, I'll do it to you to
>>
>>46529936
>>
>>46529936
[] My brother taught me I guess
[]Oh, but you are going to tell me *nightmare nightmare lock one*, if you don't speak up, I'll do it to you to
>>
Rolled 60 (1d100)

>>46529936
>[]*fire several shots, missing on purpose* change your mind? 1d100
Well that ought to scare em a bit.
>>
"Oh my brother taught me I guess" I say happily, smiling up at my big friend as I tighten the Lariat a bit by pushing my boot down the rope.

The nightmarish dog vanishes into the knight, along with the rest of the shadows, as I stop focusing on keeping them around.

"Kakakakaka" Jack giggles, pushing the face of one of them men with his boot as he sits in front of them "I can guess that much, you guys are just lucky she didn't get you...DON'T YOU DARE SPIT ON ME, SLIME!"

Jack kicks the man and raises his foot to do it again, but Ochamu grabs him by the back of his coat and growls "Don't"

"Haaa, fine" Jack sighs, straightening the collar of his coat "Just trying to teach them some respect"

"Yeah, don't think that's going to work" Yotshi says chuckling as he crouches in front of them "Now how about you tell us where your village is and what to expect and"

"Go burn in hell, our lips are sealed, no matter what you do to us, our pride as Fruta men will not falter" the brave one huffs, as I walk up to him and notice his eyes are surround by orange gunk and he has two bones in his nose "Torture us if you must, but we will not say a word to you dirty dogs"

"Oh" I say flatly, smiling slightly as I raise my hand, as its surrounded by purple smoke dancing around it with a strange glow, lighting up my face, and making theirs fill with fear "But you are going to tell me, AKUMU AKUMU NO LOCK!"

I slam my palm into the face of the smug one, and he screams as the smoke runs down him and flows into his skin, and he shakes around, shrieking and whimpering, before his face freeze in a scream of terror as chains of fear wrap around him and his eyes go white.

"Now, If y'all don't speak up, I'll do it to you to" I say, pulling my duster's sleeve down as more of the weird smoke pours out of my palm and light up my grim frown and tired eyes.

cont

>>46529765
Also I like this
>>
>>46530203

"W...what did you do to him, Bala...BALA, SPEAK UP, WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM!?" one of them, with orange gunk around his eyes, and white paste painted on the rest of him

"I trapped him in his own mind, with only his fear for his company" I say grinning as I lean closer to him "So you gonna talk or do you wanna join the ride?"

"Remind me to continue not pissing you off" Yotshi says with a nervous chuckle

the man starts to sweat, his paint running down his eyes as the other two glare at him, and he nods slowly, his lip shaking.

"W..we were on patrol" He whimpers "Chaka, said a usuper was coming and we had to stop them form dethroning our mistress of fear"

"VAKAL, COWARD, WORM, MAGGOT, PISS HEAD!" One of the other two screams angrily, headbutting the poor boy "I hope the crows eat your eyes!"

"The lady will have your bones when we get out of here Vakal" the other hiss, sticking out his split tongue

"Sorry, sorry" Vakal cries pathetically "I just don't want to end up like Bala, I'm sorry"

What do I do?
[] act sweet and motherly to Vakal?
[] But I don't want his bones, darling, just Chaka's hide
[] Ask him something else
[] fear lock one of the others 1d100
[] Press my revolver on one of their heads*Which?*
[] let Jack try his hand at it
[] pat him on the head
[] write in
>>
>>46530321
>[] But I don't want his bones, darling, just Chaka's hide
>>
Rolled 95 (1d100)

>>46530321
>[] act sweet and motherly to Vakal?

sounds fun
then
>[] fear lock one of the others 1d100
the one who headbutted the kid.
>>
>>46530321
>[] act sweet and motherly to Vakal?
>[] pat him on the head
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>>46530321
>[] pat him on the head
>[] Ask him something else:Where's Chaka at?
Mr headbutter.
>>
Rolled 93 (1d100)

>>46530321
>>
>>46530373
>>46530369
>>46530358
dice don't like headbutters apparently.
>>
Rolled 63 (1d100)

>>46530321
>[] Ask him something else:Where's Chaka at?
Mr headbutter.
>>
I glare at the headbutter, as he makes the youngest of the group cry as he continues insulting him and trying to headbutt him again. I raise my hand covered in smoke and he stops and glares at me, or tries to as he sees my face.

"I wonder" I say as I wave my hand back and forth in front of him "What do you see me as"

"Ah..ah...May our lady turn you to stew and nibble on your bone!" He shouts, trying to save face as his lips and the rest of him shakes in fear.

"Wrong answer, AKUMU AKUMU NO LOCK!" I shout as I slap him across the cheek, the chains of fear bursting out of it as he screams, and they fall into his mouth forcing it open as his eyes roll back and he starts twitching, making pained gasps as the last of the uncooperative looks over at him, his jaw dropping open.

"Kalema?" he whimpers "Brother break out of it, she isn't the master of fear, she's....she's hehehahahahaha, okay, funny joke, now snap out of it, COME ON!"

I smile as Valkal looks back at him with tears in his eyes, and then turns back to me, shaking his head and murmuring no, almost chanting it.

"Why are you so scared of me" I asks, running my hand across his face gently, as I start to have an idea, they worship a goddess of fear right, well I think I can be a pretty good actor "I don't want your bones, darling, Just Chaka's hide"

"W...wait" Vakal asks, as his friend tries to shake Kalema out of my spell "Are...are you, her? the lady of crows, the shadow under the bed! THE ONE WHO GRASPS OUR HEARTS IN THE NIGHT!?"

"KAKAKAKKAKAKA" Jack laughs loudly, slapping a tree to try and calm down

"Kekekekeke" Yotshi chuckles, turning away.

"Fufufufufu" Ochamu giggles, covering her mouth, trying to make herself stop

What do I do?
[] smile
[] put on my best Goddess act 1d100
[] Claim to be her messenger, and that she's angry with Chaka for using her name for violence
[] No, just the closest thing to it
[] Fear forge/ craft something *What*
[] eat his fear
[] write in
>>
>>46530646
>[] smile
>[] eat his fear
>[] No, just the closest thing to it
>>
>[] smile
>[] eat his fear
>[] No, just the closest thing to it
>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

>>46530646
>[] smile
>[] put on my best Goddess act 1d100
>[] Claim to be her messenger, and that she's angry with Chaka for using her name for violence
>>
Rolled 71 (1d100)

>>46530646
>[] smile
>>
>>46530646
>[] smile
>[] eat his fear
>Anyone claiming to be a Goddess is either full of themselves or lying, wouldn't you think?
>>
>>46530646
>[] Fear forge/ craft something *What*
A big "NO"
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

>>46530646
>[] smile
I came looking for a nice cup of coffee and heard there used to be some growing around here, you wouldn't happen to know what happened to them would you?
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

>>46530646
>>
I smile, and he grins widely as his friend starts blubbering, trying to beg for forgiveness and crying louder than a thunderstorm. I pat him on the head, pretending to rip something out of it as I take a deep breath and start eating his fear, not that there's much of it left. Pretty strong stuff though, should at least put me off for a little while.

I chew on it for a second and swallow, and stand up. He watches me, smiling happily and crying in joy as I smirk, and Ochamu grabs jack and shuts him up, so he doesn't ruin my plan, glad she caught onto it.

Er...crap, how do goddess act, I know ma always told me they were angry and would smite you for not eating all your veggies, but, I don't know this is a different one isn't it...damn, well I guess I could just act like myself but if I was royalty or something.

I cross my arms, and pull my cap down to hide what little of my face he can see as I force the rest of their fear to wrap around me, not that he can see it.

"Eh, just a couple of nicknames" I say waving my hand "I much prefer this one, But feel free to continue calling me that if you want, You seem to still uh, be loyal to what I mean and aren't using my name for what you want, so congrats, you've earned my respect"

"Really, but Chaka said that you're furious at your land being perverted and tilled for the use of the others hiding away in there town" He says, looking confused, smiling simply "Was..was he lying"
>>
>>46531099

What do I say?
[] YES!, why do you think I'm here, I uh, heard what he was preaching about me, and decided to put a stop to it, I just...got a little lost is all
[] Bah, I just want them to fear the jungle, not the people in it
[] And they'll burn it if they fear it too much, IDIOT!
[]No, it grew coffee, do you know how good that stuff is? I was fine until you burnt that nice err, mortal's ranch down
[]And if no one can walk the jungle besides you, do you think I'll get enough fear
[] I shall judge him myself, LEAD ME TO HIM!
[] Do you really think I only dwell on this island?
[] My child, I am a goddess of nightmare's not just fear in general, all he's been saying is to fatten his own pockets
[] write in
>>
>>46531115
>[] Bah, I just want them to fear the jungle, not the people in it
>[] And they'll burn it if they fear it too much, IDIOT!
>>
>>46531115
>[]No, it grew coffee, do you know how good that stuff is? I was fine until you burnt that nice err, mortal's ranch down
>[] My child, I am a goddess of nightmare's not just fear in general, all he's been saying is to fatten his own pockets
>I REALLY like coffee, And he burned some really good patches....Do you understand how angry I am?
>[] Do you really think I only dwell on this island?
>>
>>46531115
>[] Bah, I just want them to fear the jungle, not the people in it
>[] And they'll burn it if they fear it too much, IDIOT!
>[]No, it grew coffee, do you know how good that stuff is? I was fine until you burnt that nice err, mortal's ranch down
>[]And if no one can walk the jungle besides you, do you think I'll get enough fear
>>
>>46531115

gotta get that cappuccino
>>
>>46531162
Second.
>>
>>46531115
[] And they'll burn it if they fear it too much, IDIOT!
[]No, it grew coffee, do you know how good that stuff is? I was fine until you burnt that nice err, mortal's ranch down
[]And if no one can walk the jungle besides you, do you think I'll get enough fear
[] Do you really think I only dwell on this island?
>>
"And they'll burn the jungle down if they fear it too much" I sigh, smacking him on the head "I'm only coming here so you don't end up losing what little you have"

"But it's your island to" Vakal says sadly "Aren't you a little concerned with it"

"Yes, do you think I only dwell on this island, fear isn't unique to here" I say smirking "I just like it a bit more than the rest is all"

"But Those farms were draining the life from the jungle" Valkal sighs " and you need darkness to thrive my goddess"

"No, they grew coffee" I say angrily, gritting my teeth and now doubt showing some kind of fangs from his point of view "DO you know how good that stuff is?!"

"Err, chaka said you only liked freshly spilt blood and' He says looking up at me, ignoring my friends completely "That you were crying when you saw the farms"

"Oh no, I was fine until you burn that nice eer, mortal's ranch down, I was just about to try some of his coffee" I sigh, trying to sound prideful and upset, no idea how well I did

"Oh, Okay then" Vakal says clamly, nodding slowly "I don't think we burnt them all down but uh, would you be less angry if I took you to the heretic"

I grin and nod

"But I don't think you can bring you disciples along" He sighs, puffing his cheeks out "We're not allowed to bring other people into the camp and they might mistake you for"

What do I do
[] Argue that if I don't I'll end up damming them all to enternal nightmares or something
[] agree, and have them follow us close behind
[] agree, and make them stay here
[] Use summons to get a nightmarish steed 1d100
[] Fear craft a cart for me to be pulled in on 1d100
[] write in
>>
Rolled 65 (1d100)

>>46531463
>[] Use summons to get a nightmarish steed 1d100
>>
Rolled 96 (1d100)

>>46531463
>[] agree, and have them follow us close behind
fun
>>
>>46531463
>[] agree, and make them stay here
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>46531463
>[] agree, and have them stay
>>
>>46531463
>[] agree, and make them stay here
>>
Rolled 31 (1d100)

>>46531463
>>46531529
>>
"I get it, I get it, I'm not an idiot" I sigh, shaking my head as I cross my arms and look back at my friends and smile "So, stay here and try not get found alright?"

"WHAT!!" Ochamu shouts, shaking me by my shoulders "Are you crazy!? it could be a trap and then you'll be in the same position as the cooks, all alone and trapped in there!"

"I wouldn't do that" Valkal says laughing "Never liked what we were doing anyways, knew it felt wrong for some reason"

"Do you really trust him?" Ochamu asks, nervously

I look up at her and nod slowly, not saying a word as she huffs, and sits down

"Fine, but if you take to long, we'll come for you" She says angrily, more out of worry for me than anything else "So, don't take to long to do what you need to do"

"Awww, I wanted to come in as the conquering hero, ah well, I'll just...I don't know, look at my hands or something" Jack groans as he leans against a tree

"Okay, well I'm...just stay safe okay, Adela?" Yotshi sighs

"I will, I will, sheesh, you treat me like a kid" I groan, tapping my foot and shaking my head, before I reach down and loosen the lasso enough for Valkal to crawl out

"Wonderful that you could understand, now we must hurry" He says, running down the road "they're going to sacrifice those marines soon and"

My heart skips a Beat, and I run past him, holding my arms out, and ripping the fear out of his "friends" on the ground, and throw it in front of me in a big ball as I throw my arms out

"AKUMU AKUMU NO SUMMONS!" I shout loudly as I hold my cap down as the cloud of fear swirls around and folds into itself, buckling as I hear a clacking of bones and a neigh as a horse comes running out of it, or something like a horse at least.

It has rocks in place of its hooves, held in place by chains, and its rotten down to bones in other parts.Patch work illusions of trees and big cats walk beside it, trotting and stalking as I grab onto its back and clamber up on it,
cont
>>
>>46531797
nearly falling off of it as Vakal leaps on the back, laughing happily.

I shake my head and lean forward, grabbing its neck bones as I kick my legs on its sides.

It has some weird thorny spikes on it, just like the larriat had.

What do I do?
[] tell him to get off
[] Hold on kid, its going to be a bumpy ride, YAH!! *ride into town very quickly* 1d100
[] Slowly trot into the village
[] send the illusions first
[] Ride in guns blazing
[] write in
>>
Rolled 12 (1d100)

>>46531834
>Hold on kid, its going to be a bumpy ride, YAH!! *ride into town very quickly* 1d100
>>
Rolled 32 (1d100)

>>46531834
>[] Hold on kid, its going to be a bumpy ride, YAH!! *ride into town very quickly* 1d100
>[] Ride in guns blazing
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>46531834
>[] Hold on kid, its going to be a bumpy ride, YAH!! *ride into town very quickly* 1d100
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkHLrGKwi7A
>>
Rolled 68 (1d100)

>>46531834
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>46531834
>[] Ride in guns blazing
>>
Rolled 21 (1d100)

>>46531834
>Hold on kid, its going to be a bumpy ride, YAH!! *ride into town very quickly* 1d100
>>
"Hold on kid" I say looking back at Valka, seeing his face clearly for the first time, his head is shaved except for a pony tail on top of it, wrapped in bits of twine with red beads in it "Its going to be a bumpy ride"

"Huh?" He asks, tilting his head as I smack the horse again with my feet, much harder this time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tgC5zrfw0Q

"YAH!" I shout as Vakal screams as the horses neighs and rears up, nearly throwing him off the back before it starts running down the road, like the devil itself is on its heels, I smile and scoot up closer, wrapping my arms around its neck as Vakal grabs onto the back of my coat so he doesn't fly off the back.

"Pleaaase not so fast!" He whines "I've never been on a horse before"

"Don't care" I say flatly as I lean to avoid getting smacked by a tree, and ducking to the side to avoid another one, the horse hops over a root, and continues running down the darkness of the jungle, breathing out a breath of cold air that washes back over my face as we continue our hellish ride.

And in the distant dark, I see a bit of fire light, and chanting, and crying.

I smirk. I know that last one, its jace and old nat

"Awww Brother looks like this is the end!" jace cries loudly "I..I love you nat"

"I know, I know, Gonna miss you!" Old nat shouts over the chatting "Hey, give an old man one last request, give me a smoke will ya, hahaha"

"Yeah, not like we're about to light up anyways, ahahaha" Jace laughs back

"SILENCE HEATHENS" An oily and yet still croaky voice growls "Be silent and...what's that noise?"

What do I do?
[] send the illusions in 1d100
[] Make the horse rear up and neigh, and breath a death cold air into the town 1d100
[] Ride in and leap up onto the exuction platform
[] richochet a shot and take out all the lights in the village 1d100
[] CHAKA THE WITCH DOCTOR, I'M HERE TO DRAG YOU BACK TO TOWN, SCREAMING!
[] write in
>>
Rolled 29 (1d100)

>>46532221
[] Make the horse rear up and neigh, and breath a death cold air into the town 1d100
>>
Rolled 28 (1d100)

>>46532221
>[] Make the horse rear up and neigh, and breath a death cold air into the town 1d100
>[] Ride in and leap up onto the exuction platform
>>
Rolled 41 (1d100)

>>46532221
>[] Make the horse rear up and neigh, and breath a death cold air into the town 1d100
>[] Ride in and leap up onto the exuction platform
>>
Rolled 79, 49 = 128 (2d100)

>>46532221
[] richochet a shot and take out all the lights in the village 1d100
[] CHAKA THE WITCH DOCTOR, I'M HERE TO DRAG YOU BACK TO TOWN, SCREAMING!

I'm greedy
>>
Rolled 41 (1d100)

>>46532221
>>
Rolled 84 (1d100)

>>46532221
> Ride in and leap up onto the exuction platform
>Make the horse rear up and neigh, and breath a death cold air into the town 1d100
>CHAKA THE WITCH DOCTOR, I'M HERE TO DRAG YOU BACK TO TOWN, SCREAMING!
>>
So thoughts on if we are going to stick with Adela using more debuff type powers like lockdown or do you think its better to work on making the dark army tree? It would be interesting to level the fear creation to the point where we can make ships and skeletal crew.
>>
>>46532533
I like the army idea to a point, i'd say get to the point where we can make a squad of strong nightmares then after that focus on sensory debuffs that way we can turn any encounter into guerrilla warfare
>>
A grin sneaks across my lips as I smack my legs against the horses side again, sending it running over the finale stretch. I pull on the horses neck, making it rear up and neigh, frost running over its bones as I look over it and see the village, a collection of huts and actual houses with a congregation of dirt and bruise covered men and women, even some children kneeling in front of a stone platform like it's mass.

And on it, are the chefs, stripped down to their skivvies, covered in sweat and ash, and besides them is a short old man, wearing colorful feathers in his man of dreads, a skill painted over his face, with a band of beads wrapped round his gut.

He stares at me, and the horse breaths out, a cold breath of air as icy as death, blowing out the few candles and lanterns in the city as I shout and make it charge forward through the screaming congregation as my fake monsters run among them and I run towards them.

At the last moment, the horse leaps and I land on the Execution platform, looking at Jace and Old nat, who are cheering and trying to hug each other from the the wooden poles they're tied to.

Vakal falls off with a sick groan, and lays down, holding his stomach

"WHO ARE YOU TO INTERUPT THIS HOLY RITUAL!" the old man growls, walking over to me, shaking a stick with a skull on it, making it chatter as he grimaces, showing his two yellow teeth "Another in the grasp of tryants, you shall join them in their"

I turn and look down at him, glaring furiously. He gasps, like he remembered something and backs away, shaking his head

"No...not you!" He growls as he fumbles around his belt, grabbing at bags and vials "You will not take this from me!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bvgyMHStlE

He pull his hand back, green sparkles wrapping around it as dust falls from his fingers.

"BEGONE PRETENDER, BACK TO THE SHADOWS WITH YOU!" he screams
>>
>>46532533
Yeah mainly because I was inspired by this song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkHLrGKwi7A
I mean who doesn't want to use that as a ultimate finisher? Stampeding your enemies with devil cow's and then hell riders.
>>
Green snakes of smoke wrap around his hand, and he hisses

What do I do?
[] shoot his hand 1d100
[] Boogeyman's stare 1d100
[] Fear craft a mask 1d100
[]Turn the horse on him, and try to trample him 1d100
[] hop of my horse
[] Tackle him 1d20+dex and str
[]Make a whip out of the fear in the air 1d100
[] write in

>>46532615
Note taken
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>46532664
>[] shoot his hand 1d100
>[]Make a whip out of the fear in the air 1d100
>Laugh as sinisterly as we can
>>
>>46532646
Oh that would be great actually.
Standing alone staring at an opposing force across a channel of water.
They laugh a bit at seeing the seemingly empty ship deck when a wave of shadow goes over the water turning into stampede of raging bulls that tear the ship to pieces.
>>
Rolled 61 (1d100)

>>46532664
>[] Boogeyman's stare 1d100

see that's a no no.
>>
>>46532687
You are aware we can't do two roll actions at once right?
>>
>>46532791
A man can dream.
>>
Anyone else?
>>
Rolled 95 (1d100)

>>46532664
>[] Boogeyman's stare 1d100

>>46532825
sorry, voting.
>>
>>46532836
I am very happy you did anon. Thank you.
>>
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>46532664
[] shoot his hand 1d100
>>
I glare at him, my vision darkening even more, and the darkness surrounds him for some reason, almost like its cloaking him. his mouth goes wide and he drops the dust, snakes falling out of his hand and slithering over the floor as he backs away, his eyes turning black as he shakes his head and nearly backs off the platform.

And Sneers, stamping his cane in the ground, panting as he clutches his chest.

"Oh, who are you then?" He asks giggling "to use the powers of my lady some loosely, you nearly had me there, ehehehe"

"Adela "Evil eye" De'terrar" I say on my horse, hopping off of it "And trust me, I've had these powers much longer than you've been preaching gramps"

"Oh I wouldn't be so sure of that" He giggles as he grabs a bag form his side and shambles towards me "CATCH!"

I glare at him and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5UMqYvKWQI

What do I do?
[] Glare at him again 1d100
[] FEAR LOCK 1d100
[] Shoot him 1d100
[] Ricochet a shot into his arm 1d100
[] Make a lasso
[] Preach to the villagers, trying to get them on my side 1d100
[] Dodge 1d20+dex
[] Make the horse charge him 1d100
[] write in
>>
Rolled 28 (1d100)

>>46533023
>[] Glare at him again 1d100
>[] FEAR LOCK 1d100
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>46533023
[] Glare at him again 1d100
[] FEAR LOCK 1d100
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>46533023
>[] Dodge 1d20+dex
>[] Make the horse charge him 1d100
>>
Rolled 3 (1d100)

>>46533023
>[] FEAR LOCK 1d100
>>
Everyone die?
>>
Rolled 84 (1d100)

>>46533023
>[] FEAR LOCK 1d100
>>
Rolled 81 (1d100)

>>46533023
>[] FEAR LOCK 1d100

chores are fun
>>
Rolled 55 (1d100)

>>46533023
>[] FEAR LOCK 1d100
>>
I glare at him and run towards him, purple smoke pouring out of my palm and wrapping around my hand as I try to smack him.

He laugh as the bag falls towards me, but I lean to the side, just missing it as it spits out golden dust into the air. The chefs cheer happily as I swing my hand up, planting it on his chin.

"AKUMU AKUMU NO LOCK!" I shout as he blinks and stumbles back, wincing and gritting his two teeth as chains wrap around him, binding him in place as the crowd shouts

"LORD CHAKA" and start to rush towards him as he slowly falls to the ground, his hand snaking over his belt again, groaning in exertion.

What do I do?
[] glare at the crowd 1d100
[] make the horse keep them back 1d100
[] Warning shot 1d100
[] Nightmare lock a few of them 1d100
[] calmly tell them to fuck off
[] Shoot around chaka 1d100
[] make a lariat 1d100
[] write in
>>
Rolled 71 (1d100)

>>46533317
>[] calmly tell them to fuck off
>[] make the horse keep them back 1d100
>>
Rolled 78 (1d100)

>>46533317
>>
Rolled 27 (1d100)

>>46533317
"I'll be needing to take him back to our ship for questioning"
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>46533317
>[] make a lariat 1d100
>I am very disappointed in yall
>>
I whistle sharply, and the horse neighs, running down the stone platform and stamping its feet. Most of the villagers realize its a bad idea to mess with it and back away.

"Sorry" I say calmly as a few of the brave ones try to stab my faithful steed, and get a face full of its icy breath, patches of frost forming on their skin as they leave their spears in its chest "But this doesn't concern y'all, so kindly keep your noses out of it"

"Now where was I" I say turning back to Chaka, and see him crawling away, munching on some kind of mushroom.

I look down and see that he's trying to get the staff that fell out of his hands when I smacked him

What do I do?
[] smash the staff 1d20+strength
[] Kick him in the get 1d100
[] Pistol whip him 1d100
[] Put my gun on the back of his head
[] grab him by the legs and save the chefs
[] eat his fear?
[] AKUMU AKUMU NO LOCK 1d100
[] write in
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>46533557
>[] smash the staff 1d20+strength
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>46533557
[] smash the staff 1d20+strength
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>46533557
>[] Put my gun on the back of his head
>[] eat his fear?

please no 1
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>46533557
>>
I walk past him, taking one long step and scooping up the staff as he gasps and reaches for it.

"Don't you dare touch it!" He hisses, getting up on his knee as I look back at him calmly.

I raise my knee and he winces as I push the staff down on it and...and er, come on why isn't it breaking. Its not that the wood is tough, it's just really flexible, almost like a snake or something.

He grins and laughs, and I look up to see him throwing a snake at me?!

Roll 1d20+will + cool demenor to keep my cool

what do I do?
[] shoot the damn thing 1d100
[] smack him and it with the staff 1d100
[] Dodge it 1d20+dex
[] Grab it and throw it back at him 1d100
[] write in
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>>46533753
>[] shoot the damn thing 1d100
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>46533753
>>
Rolled 63 (1d100)

>>46533753
>[] shoot the damn thing 1d100
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>46533753
to keep cool
>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

>>46533753
[] smack him and it with the staff 1d100
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>46533753
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>46533753
keeping cool
>>
18 isn't bad, Glad we stacked so much into will.
>>
>>46533866
Same, but will it be enough?!!?!
>>
I blink as it flies towards me, showing its fangs as venom drips out of them
8+5+5= 18! success

I huff, and grab my left revolver with my right hand, drawing it in an instant and pulling the trigger in just as long. By time I do that, the barrel is pressing against the snake, and its blow back in pieces. I spin my revolver around and put it back, looking down at Chaka with a smug smirk as he glares at me, looking a little put out by me handling that so easily.

"What's wrong Chaka?" I ask chuckling as I tap him on the head with his staff "Sad to see you family gone"

He makes a weird growling noise, shaking his head.

I shake mine and turn around.

"All right, y'all go back to your homes you hear" I say calmly "I'm taking this crazy bas, HEY!?"

I shout as he leaps onto my back and starts pulling my hair and punching my head, screaming and snarling.

"GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BAAAAACK!" He screams, tugs on my hair harshly

What do I do?
[] Drop on him 1d100
[] try to shoot him 1d100
[] Try to rip him off 1d20+str
[] JACE, NAT, A LIL HELP OVER HERE!
[] AH YOU ANNOY LITTLE SUM OF A BITCH
[] write in
>>
Rolled 70 (1d100)

>>46533996
>[] try to shoot him 1d100
>[] Drop on him 1d100
>[] AH YOU ANNOY LITTLE SUM OF A BITCH
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

>>46533996
>[] Drop on him 1d100
>>
File: 1411622088520.gif (133 KB, 256x194) Image search: [Google]
1411622088520.gif
133 KB, 256x194
>>46534097
>>
>>46534097
Well...That happened.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fFl9I5ROfg
We probably wrestled alot since y'know shitton of lil siblings.
>>
Rolled 65 (1d100)

>>46533996
>[] Drop on him 1d100
YOU OWE ME SOME COFFEE STILL
>>
>>46534097
And this is when we learned that Adela knows some Luchadore techniques.
>>
>>46534173
Fuck that shit, It's good ol western wrangling.
>>
"AH YOU ANNOYING SUM OF A BITCH, GET OFF ME!" I scream as I swat at him, trying to knock him off my back with force as he continues to smack me and pull my hair, even trying to bite me at one point.

"NO, I NEED THAT STAFF FOR MY MAGIC!" He growls biting on my head again "I NEED IT, YOU WON'T TAKE IT FROM ME"

"Lord chaka?" one of the villagers ask from a respectable distance from the horse

"SHOOT HER, POISON HER BLOOD, DO IT!" Chaka screams, looking at them as I stop and glare at them

They reach for their bows and the horse turns at them and huffs, and they slowly begin to put them back, smiling weakly. I Smile happily and go back to fighting with Chaka, smacking him on the jaw as he stares at them.

He growls and pulls my hair much harder than before, and I gasp.

Dammit he's a hard one to...wait, this is just like when I wrestled with my siblings, and he's about the same size they were!

And I know how I always got them off me before then, before ma gave me a whippin for it.

I grab his hands, grinning as I leap into the air and lay flat. He makes a confused grunt, and then a scream of pain as my weight smashes him on the stone platform, and I let go, bouncing back up and tipping my cap up as I turn around, seeing him holding his gut and crying.

What do I do?
[] Don't struggle *moral justice, tie him up*
[] I win *Bang* *Absolute justice*
[] Eh, ate something funny? *kick him*, here I'll help *unclear justice*
[] You know, for all your preaching, you seem pretty scared of me, but don't you worship a goddess of fear, why are you scared of little old me *Akumu akumu no lock, drag him back to town with a rope, after freeing the chefs, getting my friends back, the chief and tiki..etc*
[] write in
>>
>>46534443
>[] You know, for all your preaching, you seem pretty scared of me, but don't you worship a goddess of fear, why are you scared of little old me *Akumu akumu no lock, drag him back to town with a rope, after freeing the chefs, getting my friends back, the chief and tiki..etc*
>>
>>46534443
>[] You know, for all your preaching, you seem pretty scared of me, but don't you worship a goddess of fear, why are you scared of little old me *Akumu akumu no lock, drag him back to town with a rope, after freeing the chefs, getting my friends back, the chief and tiki..etc*
>>
>>46534443
>[] Don't struggle *moral justice, tie him up*
You're not worth the trouble of taunting
>>
>>46534443
>>
>>46534443
I'm fine with mixing both though if it ties.
>>
>>46534443
>>
"You know" I say, grabbing his face as I crouch over him "For all your preaching, you seem pretty scard of me, but don't you worship a goddess of fear? Why are you scared of little old me?"

I hold his mouth so he can't say some excuse about it and use these poor people more than he already has, but I think they find it as funny as I did, and start to leave, and a few of them walk up onto the platform and cut the chefs done, apologizing them as they walk away, and the chefs hug eachother, crying without saying a word besides how much they love eachother, they even pull some of the natives into the pile as well. A few try and stop them, but get dragged away by woman older than them, or smacked by men older than them.

"N..no wait if you leave me, the mistress of the night will come and...she'll come and" He says madly as I grin smugly.

"Akumu akumu no lock" I say as I force the smoke pouring out of my hand into his throat.

He gasps raggedly, clawing at his through as chains of fear wrap around and bind him. And finally his eyes roll back, as his face freeze in an expression of fear. making him look like a corpse.

I smirk, and grab the chain.

"Come on you five, we got to get the others" I say walking past Valkal, who looks at me with a frown

"so you're not the goddess?" He asks sadly

"No, I'm not, but I'm sure she'd be proud of you if she's around" I say smiling as he turns away, and then smiles

"Yeah, I'm sure she would" He says nodding slowly "I'll go bury his dolls....sorry, for following him"

"oh don't worry about it, you're young, you make mistakes" I laugh as I walk through the village, dragging the catatonic old man behind me.
cont
>>
>>46534654
Choose 1 skill
[] Wrastling
[] Voodoo
[] Ropework

DEVIL FRUIT
[] Legion of monsters*each degree of success summons a monster if you choose it to, HOWEVER, at your current level, each monster will drain a portion of your life*
[]Don't be scared of he dark *while in shadows, you're pretty hard to be seen*
[] Fear scent, able to hunt down people from their scent of fear, tracking it even through walls
[] Nightmare nightmare gaze *a mixture of Stare and summons, Stare at someone to attack them with a monster from their own mind that exists solely to them*
[]Nightmare nightmare Armor *Forge armor out of the fear of others*
[] Regurgitate fear *vomit fear up for use in your abilities*
[] AKUMU AKUMU NO ARMOR *wear armor made out of fears of other, but currently only from one subject*
[] AKUMU AKUMU NO WEAPON *forge weapons from the fears of others, based on the fear, and same as the above*
[] Illusion wear *drape yourself in the illusions from summons, looking monsterous*
[] Nightmare Rider*able to go inside of your summoned monsters, using them as cover and a "living" shield, but unable to...well wear them like a suit*
[] Artwork *Able to use fear crafted objects to spawn summons*
[] Nightmare nightmare prison *An extend version of lock that effects multiple targets*
[] Head case *summon monsters from yourself*
[] Devil's glare *upgrade stare to deal damage*
[] Scary monsters *all summons have a minor version of lock*
[] Fear pull *instantly pull a fear forged item out of a locked victim*
>>
>>46534698
>[] Ropework
>[] Scary monsters *all summons have a minor version of lock*
>>
>>46534698
>[] Wrastling
worth the 100

>[] Fear scent, able to hunt down people from their scent of fear, tracking it even through walls
>>
>>46534698
>[] Ropework
>[] Head case *summon monsters from yourself*
>>
>>46534698
>[] Ropework
>[] Head case *summon monsters from yourself*
Or
>[] Devil's glare *upgrade stare to deal damage*
>>
>>46534698
>[] Ropework
>>
>>46534698
>[] Wrastling
>[] Fear scent, able to hunt down people from their scent of fear, tracking it even through walls
>>
>>46534698
>[] Ropework
>>
ha its a 2/2/2 tie right now. Ropework has a steady lead.
>>
>>46534822
Nope, Ropework and Devil's glare, Learn to read.
>>
Ropework and devil's glare won.
writing
>>
>>46534865
Just didn't update in time. Oh well.
>>
I smile, as the villagers getting scolded by their parent's glare at me, and I tip my hat to them as I get on my horse, and drop Chaka on the back of it.

"Oh, he gets to ride it but I don't" Old nat complains as he rubs his wrists and then his back "I'm old to ,you know"

"Oh stop complaing, I just want to get back and get a drink" Jace groans "What about you guys"

"Aye aye" they groan as they follow me as I trot my dead horse out of the village, forcing some fear into it to keep it around as I smile happily, waving at the villagers as I head down the road.

And not five seconds later, I find my friends

"Oh, you're okay" Jack says flatly "that's good, real good, but I didn't get to have any fun"

"Stop complaining about that already!" Yotshi groans angrily "Well, can't say I'm surprised to see you alright Adela"

"You know, you're like a hero from one of the books I've read" Ochamu giggles happily as she looks me straight in the eyes, even though I'm on a horse

What do I say?
[] and you remind me of a princess from a story pa told me
[] Well, you can kick him if you want jack
[] Lets just get him somewhere first *where do I take the old man to be judged to? Captain, The town, the chief*
[] Awww that's sweet of you
[] want to try and ride my horse
[] it's a shame, that I wasn't there in time to save the coffee
[] write in
>>
>>46535160
>[] Awww that's sweet of you
>[] it's a shame, that I wasn't there in time to save the coffee
>[] Lets just get him somewhere first *where do I take the old man to be judged to? Captain, The town, the chief*
Capn.
>>
>>46535160
>[] and you remind me of a princess from a story pa told me
>>
>>46535160
>[] Lets just get him somewhere first *where do I take the old man to be judged to? the Coffeemaker*
>>
>>46535185
>>46535160
this
>>
>>46535160
>>
>>46535234
Anon, Quit being retarded please.
>>
>>46535160
[] and you remind me of a princess from a story pa told me
[] Lets just get him somewhere first *where do I take the old man to be judged to? Captain, The town, the chief* (captain)
>>
"Aww that's sweet of you" I say happily as I ride past her "Lets just get him somewhere first before we celebrate and have ourselves some fun"

"Alright, just saying" Ochamu says happily "I half expect you to ride off into the sunset"

"Well I've run off into it plenty of times" I chuckle happily as I look back on Chaka and sigh "it's just a shame I wasn't there fast enough to save all that coffee"

"Coffee is disgusting anyways" Jack says teasingly

I glare at him and

*BANG*

"DID YOU JUST SHOOT AT ME?!" He screams as I giggle, spinning my revolver and putting it back in my holster

"What do you....oh, you've become a knight I see, give my regards to the queen" Ginegin says sleepily as he looks me in the eye "What do you want anyways?"

"Got the trouble maker" I say getting off my horse, and letting it fade away, having Chaka fall flat on his face

"Oh, excellent" ginegin laughs, before looking around "Say I could use a little help in choosing his punishment, if you don't mind evil eye"

What do I do?
[] help choose Chaka's punishment
[] go to the coffee shop and offer to help find the last few plants
[] get hammered with my friends 1d20+hardiness
[]Shake my head, and go play with Ajax and tiki
[] see how the chief is doing
[] watch the tribe and town get back to being friends
[] write in
>>
>>46535523
>[]Shake my head, and go play with Ajax and tiki
>[] see how the chief is doing
>[] watch the tribe and town get back to being friends
>>
>>46535523
>[] go to the coffee shop and offer to help find the last few plants
>>
>>46535523
>[] help choose Chaka's punishment

These are going to take place over about a week I take it? Or are these immediate options.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>46535523
[] go to the coffee shop and offer to help find the last few plants
[] get hammered with my friends 1d20+hardiness
[]Shake my head, and go play with Ajax and tiki
>>
>>46535523
>[]Shake my head, and go play with Ajax and tiki
>[] watch the tribe and town get back to being friends
>>
I Shake my head, and went off to find my cat and tiki, and have some fun with them and relax a bit before we head. I didn't have to go far to find her, dressed in proper clothes, pair of jeans and a white shirt, smiling on the dock and holding up my cat, her father standing next to her, wearing a fresh suit still too big for him.

"Hey Adela, I got your cat!" She says happily as Ajax squirms out of her arms, and runs up to me, bumping and rubbing on my legs "Had your cat, I just wanted to come by and say hi"

"Yes, and so did I, for saving my life and my people from that mad man" The chief says, in a deep, but smooth voice "Glad to see you came out of it alright, I really am, but I think I saw a few of Taiga's plants still growing, so I'm going to help him search for them, in thanks for him getting your attention as I heard"

"Oh, mind if I come along?" I ask happily as I follow him "Always love some coffee and I'd be"

Tiki huffs and I sigh

"After I spend some time with Tiki and my cat' I sigh, as the chief and gine gin laughs

"Hey, do you have a big pot chief?" Ginegin asks with a sharktoothed grin
Well, turned out it'd take a while to get supplies, and we ended up staying on the island for a bit, I spent most of my time with my friends and Tiki, who managed to rope me into teaching her how to lasso and fire a flintlock well enough. And when I wasn't partolling or helping rebuild the wall, I wasn't looking through the forest with the chief and the coffee shop owner....and Ochamu and bracket, looking for the plants he lost. And wouldn't you know it, we found them right as the village and town made their amends, and I got a nice cup of coffee to enjoy it with

Also, turns out Taiga wasn't lying about the no discount thing
Turns out, he was fixin on giving me free coffee, for life

And we'll end here
I've archived
and will answer questions
>>
>>46535886

Also figured out how I'd do the Master gen in Young demon familiar quest, since doing two char gens in one thread is a little too much,
But since you're going to be playing as her regularly and she'll be around practically all the time

I decided to let you choose who she is, and with it, her stats based on the one you choose

so instead of being jewel

She could be
Opal
Ruby
Sapphire
or Amethyst

Do you want to hear more or should I shut up
>>
>>46535916
......I refuse to believe Maria would come up with such bad names for her daughters, No offense but the whole jewel naming thing's been overdone to all hell.
>>
>>46535947
I can totally believe she'd be terrible at naming, I'd expect something more weebo from her.
>>
>>46535916
Well its always fun to get more info on future stories. Thanks for running HM!
>>
File: Awesome God.gif (134 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Awesome God.gif
134 KB, 480x270
>>46535886
>Turns out, he was fixin on giving me free coffee, for life

>Adela's reaction
>>
>>46535947
Remember she's a weeb anon. And probably a fujoshi.
>>
>>46535947
Would you rather Layla name the children? That could only end well...
>>
>>46535974
>>46535986
Yes but at least she has taste, I mean she married Layla after all, Plus those names are really cringeworthy.
>>
>>46536003
yeah, seeing as the only name she's given to things

>>46536004
well if you have better suggestions
I'll listen
>>
>>46536003
She'd gave them names like Arsene or Cyanide
>>
>>46535986
>fujoshi
And that's why their one son doesn't go out much, out of fear>>46536070
>>
>>46535986
>And probably a fujoshi.
I don't remember her ever saying anything indicating this, she's a otaku, but I don't think she cares much about BL
>>
>>46536059
>well if you have better suggestions
How about normal names? That's not that hard HM.
>>
>>46535916
Naming characters after specific gemstones which also dictate their natural abilities? Is this Steven Universe now?
>>
>>46535916

Does Adela enjoy chocolate covered espresso/coffee beans?
>>
>>46536112
Straight, Black.
>espresso
HAhaha, No.
>>
>>46536070
Sorry, didn't type this up before the thing sent

the one boy of the family likes to be called Alexander, but his given name is Malice, which everyone calls him, much to his annoyances and Embarrassment

>>46536099
Me either. She's more of a yuri fiend in all honesty

>>46536100
>>46536108

I know, why do you think I said them, they were practically place holders since I couldn't come up with good ones at the time, and I wanted a way to mark them

Want me to post the choice for critique on it?

>>46536112
Probably on the second, she likes coffee and the only sweets she enjoys are coffee flavored

>>46536142
he's talking about coffee beans covered in chocolate I think
>>
>>46536159
>but his given name is Malice
I can get why it'd be funny, but I can't really imagine where that name would come from. I mean, Maria certainly prefers to think of herself as a good person and Layla is too amoral to give a fuck.
Neither has a reason to give their kid a name like that.
>>
>>46536100
>>46536004
>>46536159

Well, one of them needs to be named Elisabeth.
>>
>>46536208
Yeah, Seems kinda random.
>>
>>46536208
>>46536254

Male-alice=Malice

They were really expecting a girl, and Layla was a bit exhausted due to him being one part of twins and was asked to name him while she was half asleep
And it stuck.

Be acknowledged I am still coming up with this
so if you guys don't like the name
he'll just be alexander, since you do have a point
not set in stone yet
>>
>>46536277
>Layla
>Half asleep
But....How?
>>
>>46536307
Well, It also could be she just isn't good with names, I mean she called Clementine the nun for awhile, Kimberly the witch and snack
snack

which is probably a better reason actually
but then again she was doing that to mock them wasn't she
>>
>>46536307
Giving birth, obviously
>>
>>46536307
cat.
>>
>>46536350
>>46536352
Also these
could be a combination of the two
>>
So the way I see it we got three(?) weeks to come up with names.
>>
>>46536378
Marisa
Ariel
Iris
Midori

Also, just realized when lined up, they spell Maim
>>
>>46536451
It's perfect.
>>
>>46536470
Two of them are monster girlish
being a cat girl and a lamia, due to Layla being her mother
>>
>>46536503
If some of them are going to be monster girlish they all need to be, Otherwise it WILL just come down to a vote between those two.
>>
>>46536532
IS anyone else here who'd like to see what I have for the vote right now?
need some feed back
also, all their children are second gen vampires do to being born from two vampires
>>
>>46536532
Well one needs to be a dhampir too.
>>
>>46536552
But that means Layla would have cheated on Maria with a human, Which is obviously not happening.
>>
>>46536549
Sure, shoot.

I agree with anon insofar they probably all should have some monstrous characteristic.
One of their mothers is lierally the mother of monsters, afterall.

I keep having the idea how one of them should be a part-succubus due to the demon in Laylas head and her magic, and I need to keep reminding myself how thats a terrible idea no mater how funny Laylas reaction to it would be.
>>
>>46536549
I'd advise
Catgirl vamp
Lamia Vamp
Drider/Arachne vamp(From Maria's Webs)
Blue Slightly Succubuttish Vamp (Demon mana trickle down)
The Son is a vanilla average vamp
>>
>>46536576
I meant more in being not a full vampire, didn't know if HM would just give them all vampiric traits.
>>
>>46536600
>Blue Slightly Succubuttish Vamp (Demon mana trickle down)
No, That is a terrible idea and trolls will flock to it.
>>
>>46536611
Well HM could instead make the son the blue incubbuttish vamp(thus not selectable) and have a daughter be the vanilla vamp.
>>
>>46536600
This probably makes sense, though I would maybe even make the boy a incubus, so he's not completly shafted by life and there is a non-monstergirl option.
And lets be real here, if there is a succubutt option the others might as well not exist.
>>
>>46536632
That is a much better idea, Probably as long as he acts nothing like one.
>>
>>46536611
Honestly I kinda would like to play one because its visually appealing to me, but I see why it could easily end badly.
>>
>>46536650
HM already said he's a NEET like his mom was.
>>
>>46536600
>>46536600
Hmmm good idea

>>46536600
The son is one of the older siblings, who's a twin with Vera, who enjoys hunting and teasing her twin over his sword fighting.
Though I may add a dude option

Alex/Malice tries to be a samuria, and speaks like a chuuni sometimes, but can actually back what he says up, but doesn't get out much, and has the unofficial job as captain of the guard, as he killed the last one for making fun of his sister's eye patch.

The second Oldest is Mizuki who is a shut in who studies and reads her "fathers" Manga and is slightly chuuni and slightly crazy in terms of being love obsessed *Ie Yandere looking for love*,

And the oldest is Karla, who is the one who acts most like royalty and tends to make sure the others don't cause to much trouble

>>46536637
Want me to add a dude for a master option?
>>
>>46536694
>Want me to add a dude for a master option?
NO, Female only, As is tradition.
>>
>>46536694
And break tradition? SHAME ON YOU HM!
Also no one that acts like Layla? That is disappointing.
>>
>>46536694
Not particularly interested in a guy option, no.
A Incubus would have the same problems anyway, though if anyone I'd actually trust you to pull off a succu protag without descending 7nto smutshit.
But the shitposting in at least the first two threads would be out of this world.
>>
>>46536703

Sometimes I feel like I've made a yuri cult.

So I know I am turning iris into a drider

>>46536718
And what would that be like?

>>46536753
If I do make one a demi succubut, it'll be the shy one who is basically layla in term of lewds, but not as violent at all
>>
>>46536694
I think the idea was just it would make sense for there to be a -bus kid, but there are obvious "risks" with offering one as protag.
>>
>>46536773
>And what would that be like?
....Laylaish?
>>
>>46536779
Yeah, and no one would pick a dude in my quests

>>46536790
Laylaish is a wonderful word
>>
>>46536773
>Sometimes I feel like I've made a yuri cult.
To be fair, you probably just tapped into the existing one.

>for his first successfull quest Headmaster inadvertly made a pact with the dark yuri gods, little did he know he would forever forfeit his quests to them in return
>>
>>46536802
>Yeah, and no one would pick a dude in my quests
Except the trolls.
On another note you start reading Hellborn Quest?
>>
>>46536773
>If I do make one a demi succubut, it'll be the shy one who is basically layla in term of lewds,
And she never understands why Maria locks her away when Aunt Lily is in town, she was so nice the last time...
>>
>>46536843
Sadly no, had a bunch of tests over the week

Though, I have finished up the thing

And I want critique on it before I set it into stone

[]A shy looking girl with tanned skin and blue eyes, looking at me warrily as she slowly reaches for me and then I notice her lower body is that of a spider *Marisa*

[]A slightly short girl with glasses looking down on me with a mixture of boredom and curiousity, Her skin is strangely blue and she has a pair of small horns *Iris*

[]A fit looking girl with cat ears and tail, who seems to be sizing me up with a smile, but she looks a little...simple *Ariel*

[]A kind of Plump girl with a large snake tail in place of her legs, and a hungry look in her green eyes as she wraps her tail around me *Midori*
>>
>>46536773
>And what would that be like?
A amoral deranged killer, I guess.
Though I think with Maria its more likely they just all have a pronounced ruthless streak on some level.
>>
>>46536866
>[]A kind of Plump girl w
As if Layla would ever let a daughter of hers be fat.
Also seriously HM no succubish character, It won't even be a vote if you put one in and that's boring.
>>
>>46536887
Well my other idea is rabbit girl
as that is the only other monster girl I can associate with maria
>>
>>46536906
Besides maybe dog girl
>>
>>46536866
Didn't you want to make the shy one the succu?

>>46536887
plump=/=fat
And I honestly can't see Layla caring that much, though Maria likely would. Layla would keep her kids in movement so much they'd have little chance for it though.
>>
>>46536906
Eh I'd think maybe a more feral/savageish looking vampire daughter to signify that it's alos one of "Maria"'s daughters.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.