[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Setting you'd love to explore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 28
File: jar attila.png (201 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
jar attila.png
201 KB, 557x605
Fa/tg/uys,

you have one minute to tell me a setting (historic time period, fantasy world or anything else) you'd love to run a campaign in and what you'd have your PCs do.

If you fail Attila will drop innocent puppies into a well.
>>
File: puppies.jpg (498 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
puppies.jpg
498 KB, 1600x1200
They're blood is on your hands now.
>>
I always wanted to run a game set in early 18th century New France. The plan was that the party would be a company of French furriers, with the first few games seeming like a historical rpg - hunting, trading, trying not to catch TB.

After normalcy was established I was going to have the owner of the company disappear, only to reveal he had been taken by the devil after selling his soul for a flying canoe. The party would be on the hook for the debt too, unless they can out compete an English furrier company (secretly werewolves).

TL:DR 17th century wilderness exploration and trading game that breaks out in french canadian/woodland indian myths.
>>
>>46480945
>English werewolf furriers
>kill enemy company
>sell their furs on the market
>...
>profit
>>
File: spelljammer.jpg (306 KB, 800x581) Image search: [Google]
spelljammer.jpg
306 KB, 800x581
>Setting you'd love to run a campaign in

Spelljammer

>what you'd have your PCs do.

Cannonball race around the galaxy.
>>
File: Trudvang 3.jpg (759 KB, 858x578) Image search: [Google]
Trudvang 3.jpg
759 KB, 858x578
Vikings in North America campaign or anything about Norse actually.
Maybe have it start with the players as young Vikings in Scandinavia who then travel around Europe raiding or trading and finally end up in America.
Also make magical in that it's got different magical beasts, seers and shamans from Norse or Native American folklore.
>>
>>46480487
Fuck it, I want to do a game in the Street Fight universe and basically have nonstop martial arts/90s movie cliche plots. Players would try and take down Bison out of revenge or be the very best martial artists in the tounament, shit like that.
I don't care if you think I have shit taste.
>>
File: url5737678.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
url5737678.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>46480487
I wanted tro try a game of heroes establishing a colony, during the Bronze or Iron Age.

Probably greeks, with all the good and bad omens, dealing with volunteers, local tribes, defending trade routes.

The colony would have stats, and be like a NPC which can be manipulated by the players, Each hit point would represent a single person in the colony, raised or diminished as people come and go, or during sieges. Feats like "militia training" would increase the amount of HP during combat.

Plus, the setting would be Earth but including all the crazy stuff wrote by Herodotus, Pliny and others, like griffons guarding gold and the North Wind living in a cave.
>>
File: sea people.jpg (151 KB, 800x596) Image search: [Google]
sea people.jpg
151 KB, 800x596
>>46481324
>establishing a colony during the Bronze Age
Some of you colonists are all right.
Don't settle next to the sea in in 1200 B.C.
>>
File: now you see me.jpg (13 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
now you see me.jpg
13 KB, 259x194
>>46480487
>made a thread about this
>no replies
ah well.
I'd run Now You See Me in Mage/WoD. players are stage magicians that rob banks in front of crowds for robin hooding and personal gain. throw in an FBI investigation and a few Chris Angel types that sacrifice fans to dark forces for their powers. real magic downplays the "just as planned aspect of the film. high dex and charisma characters would be a must.
>>
>>46481089
But werewolves turn into humans upon death. And humans don't have fur.
>>
>>46480487
A fantasy world based on 1700s colonial america instead of typical medieval europe. Almost never see stuff in that setting, which really surprises me.

Can also lead to wild west fantasy, prohibition/depression era fantasy, stuff like that.
>>
>>46480487
A setting located in a melted Antarctica. Still a tundra, still cold as fuck, creepy fucking cold beasts.
>>
>>46481229
>Cannonball race around the galaxy.

10/10 would play that
>>
>>46482004
Damn it.
I guess you'd have to skin them alive.
>>
>>46482006
What happened in america's 1700s? Witch hunts and fighting natives?
>>
>>46482006
What races represent the noble savagery of the Native Peoples?
>>
>>46482114
Elves obviously. Make the English Humans, the Dutch Gnomes, so on and so forth. Add in some Bison Minotaurs for good measure.
>>
>>46482114
Obviously red skinned elves
>>
>>46482100
Those things yes. Along with, y'know, the revolutionary war. Not to mention the golden age of piracy in the Caribbean.
>>
>>46481324
>Each hit point would represent a single person in the colony, raised or diminished as people come and go, or during sieges.

This is pretty good idea.
>>
File: french infantry.jpg (62 KB, 736x366) Image search: [Google]
french infantry.jpg
62 KB, 736x366
>>46482114
>British Colonials
Humans (love their king)
>French Colonials
Humans (love their god emperor)
>Iroquois
Wood Elves
>Huron
Orcs
>Cherokee
Halflings
>Spanish Colonials
Humans ruling over a former high elf empire with a population of humans, half-elves and elves
>Slaves
Gnolls
>>
I'd like to explore the 80 years war.
>>
>>46482168
>>46482170
Racists.
>>
>>46482265
> not fucking your house slave gnoll qt
> Not raising your mulatto furbaby children with your gnoll slavewife.
>>
>>46482300
Hi Thomas Jefferson.
>>
File: gnoll_druid_by_zorayas-d38q4rq.jpg (130 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
gnoll_druid_by_zorayas-d38q4rq.jpg
130 KB, 900x675
>>46482300
Are we entering a magical realm?
>>
>>46482273
This is based on real period you know and having cultures presented as fantasy races is gold standard in fantasy settings. If I was racist I would have said orcs you know. There's nothing really negative about being elf.
>>
>>46482392
>There's nothing really negative about being elf.
>posting this shit to /tg/
> fucking 2016
>>
File: 1414726028165.jpg (124 KB, 656x800) Image search: [Google]
1414726028165.jpg
124 KB, 656x800
The Banner Saga, player. Have the PCs run a grim quest to survive against all odds while Dredge and other disasters put them against a wall? Yes, please.
>>
>>46480487
Mythic Ancient Greece. Super-lethal monsters and mainly bronze weaponry etc.
>>
A fantasy reinterpretation of the 19th century, focused on an intrepid band of scholars traveling on behalf of an international scientific community (the Northern European Science Organization) to find the source of the not-Nile, and bring glory and prestige to the organization! And also maybe humiliate those damned copycats at the Pan-Elvic Science Committee, on the side.
>>
File: elf slave wat do.jpg (611 KB, 848x1438) Image search: [Google]
elf slave wat do.jpg
611 KB, 848x1438
>>46482422
>implying /tg/ doesn't secretly adore elves
>implying fantasy 1700 America isn't a perfect opportunity for a "elf slave what do" scenario
>>
>>46482428
I really liked this game, but I think the art made it seem more beautiful then it was. A grim quest of survival is fun and def something I want to run in the future (and am I kind of running now), but Banner Saga doesn't really move into new territory beyond Dragon Age meets Oregon Trail imo.
>>
>>46482650
Some of the lore's pretty deep, like the Random old drunk guy who has a golden tongue and drinks constantly who happens to join your party right before and leave right after you find the godstone for the god of merriment or the fact that in all honesty the serpent is probably the sun god
>>
>>46482688
There is a lot of cool attention to detail, you're right. And I'm not going to lie, I'm definitely picking up the second one.
>>
>>46482265
>Huron are orcs

God, they would be. Champlain was appalled at their brutality.
>>
>Reality warping shit is going on with far realm stuff
>find two groups, one who want a good aligned >game and one who want to be evil
>run the same campaign for both groups
>occasionally shit goes down and their worlds get swapped
>this happens until they figure out what's causing it and stop it
>every time a swap happens the world gets fucked up with warp or something i dunno
>they have to stop it as soon as possible
>but what if they stop it in the wrong world wooooooo
>>
>>46482863
Weren't they just reacting to the horrific hate crimes the white supremacists were forcing upon their native, untouched mother gaia?
>>
That kowloon penteract setting that we were developing a few years ago, but never finished because "/tg/ gets shit done" is blatantly false.
>>
>>46482863
>>46483287
>Orc raiders destroying lone hamlets
>take captives in order to sacrifice them to the Earth Mother
>Governor of the Colonies hires the players in order to track down the raiders
>with the help of wood elf trackers the heroes pursue the orcs across wild forests and untamed wilderness filled with wolves, bears, sasquatches and jersey devils
>>
>>46483287
Well first of all, the Huron allied themselves with the French, so no.

And just in general no. Most Americans were pretty fucking brutal. Obviously it varied from tribe to tribe, person to person, and era to era, but this idea that the native americans were all super peaceful and hyper in tune with nature is a crock. There was a much greater reverence for nature sure, but these people drove numerous species to extinction by over hunting. They wiped out entire heards of bison at once. They slaughtered and scalped each other long before the white man joined in on the fight.

You want to talk real brutality? The fucking Aztecs. The Mayans were bad too, though not quite to the same extent. Both would probably wind up in top 5 most hardcore, brutal, cruel, violent, merciless civilizations in history.
>>
>>46483480
>untamed wilderness filled with wolves, bears, sasquatches and jersey devils
See, this is what I'm saying, there's so much material in an american setting. Like, imagine side quests based off of Washington Irving stories. Like you investigate rumors of a spooky headless ghost in a small town, or drink with some dwarves partying in the mountains, only to wake up years later.
>>
File: da-Vinci-inventions.jpg (157 KB, 940x690) Image search: [Google]
da-Vinci-inventions.jpg
157 KB, 940x690
>>46480487
Renaissance Italy but with all of Da Vinci's tech being realized.
>>
>>46483497
Would the top be Assyrians?
>>
>>46482265
Just as an extension, what would other colonized countries be? India and Southeast Asia/the Pacific in general.
>>
>>46483497
The Aztecs were essentially what happens when civilization gets apocalypsed several times in a row and keeps rebuilding itself from chaos. Of course they were brutal. They had a cultural memory of the implosion of society.
>>
File: Khan.png (504 KB, 752x416) Image search: [Google]
Khan.png
504 KB, 752x416
>>46483987
>India
A mysterious land populated by humans, giants, monkey men and elephant people.
Most of the land is ruled by an old empire of tiger people under Emperor Sher Khan. In recent years the empire has grown weak and complacent so minor kingdoms have been chipping away at it for years.
>>
>>46480487
A couple I want.
>Nanoha setting: Mahou shojos solving interdimensional problems
>Meiji-era Japan: Politics and growing imperialism as well as industrial semi-steampunk aesthetic.
>Gundam: War stories and mechs duking it out. Also internal politics.
As generally
>The sci fi setting me and my friend created
>The low fantasy setting I'm writing for my book
>>
File: 162.jpg (61 KB, 680x671) Image search: [Google]
162.jpg
61 KB, 680x671
I want to play a scifi game set in an AU where the world wars never happened and the great powers of imperialism rule over humanity in a sort of UNSC with actual pull and more unity. Like, GB, France, the US, imperial Germany, tsarist Russia, Belgium, the Netherlands, Austria-Hungary and maybe Japan and/or the Ottomans.
Also, VICTORY AT SEA style space combat with battleships.
I just want my Admiral Graf Spee in space
>>
File: muss.jpg (40 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
muss.jpg
40 KB, 620x350
>>46480487
>setting
Italy, 193-

>what you'd have your PCs do
Basically, they'd be dissidents. Common people not agreeing with fascism who cannot speak their own opinions outside their small group.
>>
>>46480487
>Late antiquity/Early middle ages/Migration period
>Players must enter the collapsing roman empire before the huns come and fuck them
>party is made up of members of different barbarian tribes, possibly not even of the same language family
>No dungeon crawling, no murder hoboing
>>
>>46484305
What if I want to play a character that is pro-fascism?
>>
1990's African bush wars. Players are former soldiers of one regime or another that turned to mercenary work after downsizing.
A disgraced Green Beret-turned-CIA spook-turned-mercenary is building a rogue nation as a retirement home for disaffected soldiers. Players may join, oppose, or ignore at their leisure.
>>
>>46486242
Yeah, I don't buy it
>>
>>46480487
basically Last of the Mohicans: the campaign
>>
>>46480487
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. No idea what the campaign would be, but it could be pretty much anything
>>
File: eyes on u.jpg (242 KB, 1200x808) Image search: [Google]
eyes on u.jpg
242 KB, 1200x808
>>46483287
>baiting this hard
>>
Over-the-top yet low-level superhero setting in where some people can develop paraphysiological powers. It takes influence from The Tick, Big Trouble in Little China, and Diamond Dogs, among historical influence for specific character's themes.
>>
File: this... is actually really good.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
this... is actually really good.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>46482265
>TFW no Mohican Grandpapa to hunt Hurons across the American Frontier with while dodging through warring tribes to recover your stolen qt waifu
>>
>>46481261
Id dig this
Be fun to dig around iroqoi folklore and shit
>>
>>46482004
No they don't, who told you that?
>>
File: A_OVR-394360_vi82aq.jpg (293 KB, 1440x945) Image search: [Google]
A_OVR-394360_vi82aq.jpg
293 KB, 1440x945
The viking exploration/colonisation of North America. Stretch it a bit Ă¡ la Refn's Valhalla Rising and fight some indyans n shit.
>>
File: 1422244015306.jpg (237 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1422244015306.jpg
237 KB, 1024x768
>>46480487
The old west. I don't mean Deadlands, I mean just the actual old west. I've loved western films and books since I was a kid. Running a Deadwood game has been my biggest dream since I started gaming six years ago.

But my players have no interest in or familiarity with the genre, no knowledge of the time period, and the wrong temperaments and expectations for such a game.
>>
>>46480487

Tiny people, big world a la Borrowers

Either in an abandoned house/mansion where they can run wild with shit like trams/ferries up the stairs and cliffside towns on the bookshelves of the library instead of hiding in the walls.

OR

Stealthing around a small town, either trying not to get caught by people like in Toy Story, or surviving in a ghost town and having to fend off animals and stuff like the movie 9

I could go on about any of these, but I just REALLY want to run something with little people in a normal-ish world
>>
Ancient Greece, see who can engage in the most pederasty.
>>
>>46487271
fucking

this
>>
>>46487271
>But my players have no interest in or familiarity with the genre, no knowledge of the time period, and the wrong temperaments and expectations for such a game.

Literally every historical setting.
>>
>Nausicaa of the valley of the winds

Players would go around collecting debree and shrooms from the toxic wasteland and fighting mutated insects.

>Early hominids in Africa

Players would start as a group of australopithecus, avoiding falling prey to wild beasts and generally just trying to survive. Each level up would mean a jump in generations and another step towards humanity.
>>
>>46489390
>the movie 9
do you think it would be possible to do a campaign based off this setting? I quite liked that movie.
>>
>>46483593
does "the same thing, but REALLY BIG" actually count as an invention?
>>
>>46489673
I can't imagine why not. You could basically follow the story beats and have one. Or, if you mean just in a post-apocalyptic world full of magic automata made of trash and bones, I still can't see why not.

It'd be lonely though. Not a lot of NPCs
>>
>>46489620
>and fighting Dorok scum

ftfy, soldier.
>>
File: Sadness.jpg (105 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
Sadness.jpg
105 KB, 700x500
>>46489522
>Literally every historical setting.
>>
>>46487271
>>46489457
I know that feel. I'd settle for more (good) western films but maybe the genre is all played out.
>>
>>46490865
>not playing wormhandler guerillas

But yes, this has also been a setting I've wanted to play in ever since I read the manga.
>>
>>46480487
I still want to run my Stonefall campaign at some point. Everybody in the budding industrial city of Stonefall wakes up one day and shit has seriously gone to hell. There's this weird mist all over the place, and nothing's where it's supposed to be... some streets end in weird places, houses and buildings aren't in the right spots, doors don't lead where they're supposed to. And what's worse, shit seems to change whenever you're not looking. You could go through your closet door, find yourself in an abandoned warehouse, then go back through it and be on the street in front of the river. And then people start getting sick... before long, it's learned that staying out in the mist for too long either kills you, turns you into a monster, or - in very rare cases - does nothing and makes you immune to further exposure. Anybody who tries to leave the city disappears into the mist and is never seen again. The only safe area seems to be the old academic quarter, where reality still seems to follow the normal rules... which also happens to be completely free of the mist, for some reason. This is where the last surviving citizens have gathered.

The PC's would play a small group of people who survived the mist sickness, tasked with venturing out into the city (thanks to their immunity to the mist) to gather supplies, scout the shifting terrain, and try to figure out what the fuck happened. All while fighting off the hordes of mindless savages and occasional kaijuesque monstrosities that used to be their fellow citizens.
>>
>>46480487
>>46494299

Okay, that may have run for more than a minute... it's a difficult setting to explain quickly, there're still some details that I left out to try to keep it short.

Sorry puppies, maybe next time.
>>
Ancient greece, going on crazy adventures and stuff, hopefully with a smaller body count than Odysseus.
>>
Guys... I really want to play in Zootopia..
I swear I'm not a furry. It's just so comfy-looking.
Is there a system out there for me?
>>
>>46494617
gurps
>>
>>46487155
Werewolf lore.
>>
Devonian
You eat the other fauna
>>
>>46482004
If they're Lupus or Metis then sure, but it's a little hard to tell until you kill them. Asshole.
>>
>>46494617
Fate, duh
Sorry, GURPS, not this time
>>
>>46494299
>The only safe area seems to be the old academic quarter, where reality still seems to follow the normal rules... which also happens to be completely free of the mist
I bet the wizards are behind all of this again.
>>
>>46484125
And the cannot poo in the loo.
>>
File: Hyper War.jpg (685 KB, 2166x810) Image search: [Google]
Hyper War.jpg
685 KB, 2166x810
The Finno-Korean Hyper War
>>
>>46495268
Well, discovering this is part of the point of the game, but since I'm not likely to ever be able to run it (or if I do, it'll be for a local group that I know avoids 4chan like the plague):

Yes, but a wizard is also the only reason Stonefall is still intact. The fucked-upness was caused by a Big Bad centuries ago that the good guys failed to stop before he completed a world-ending ritual... but nothing happened, so they just shrugged, killed him, and left. Turns out the ritual failed because there wasn't enough magic in the world to power it... until centuries later, when the ambient levels of magic were high enough, and the dormant spell finally had the energy to go off and start unraveling all of existence.

Only there was a tinker (who happened to live in the academic quarter in Stonefall) who was working with a wizard on a method to rewrite reality in their favor. To rewrite reality, they first had to detail the current reality, then change that... they got as far as mostly detailing the current reality before the spell hit. So in the basement in a random house in the academic district is the device - originally created for nefarious purposes - that is the only thing holding the city together. The further from the device you get, the less power it has, which is why only the academic quarter is still fully stable, and everything outside the city is completely gone.

The weirdness in the city is caused by the conflicting magical energies tearing shit up while simultaneously trying to hold it together, causing all sorts of chaos in the process.
>>
I wanna run something set in roman-occupied Aegyptus, 50CE-ish.

Jojo meets Indiana Jones. Temple exploring and also supernatural stuff.
>>
>>46480487
Bloodborne, I just love me some Lovecraftian mythos.

OR

A Victorian-style low-fantasy world with the main caveat being that PC-style adventurers and heroes are a thing. Or were a thing, with the modernisation and industrialisation of warfare and society, plus the oncoming anonymity of the modern age, heroes find themselves obsolete. Cue one last hurrah of the heroes of old before their time passes completely.
>>
>>46495506
>Bloodborne
Straight up castlevania you mean?
AKA:Ravenloft.
>>
>>46495594
Have you played the whole game? The Castlevania shit is just the lure, the real story behind it all is pure Lovecraft.
>>
>>46483884
What did the Assyrians actually do?
>>
File: samurai.jpg (160 KB, 1280x787) Image search: [Google]
samurai.jpg
160 KB, 1280x787
Toyotomi era magical Japan.
The players would start out as either ashigaru or retainers of a small lord. Initially going on adventures in the mountains and forests of Japan hunting beasts, saving princesses from tanuki, nine-tailed foxes or ghosts. Dealing with rival clans or even rival samurai within their own clan. Eventually they would end up taking part in the Invasion of Korea. There they would fight Korean armies and insurgents. All while still dealing with political opponents and Chinese agents.
>>
File: Indonesia.jpg (877 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Indonesia.jpg
877 KB, 1600x900
>>46483987
SEA would be an archipelago of a dozen islands, with uncountable smaller ones surrounding each of them. Each major islands had their own speciality of goods (gold, spices, steed, slaves, steel, rice, etc) and distinct native humanoids inhabiting it. This archipelago were once conquered under the banner of Stalefruit Kingdom, an empire ruled by Fat Elves, which had now shrink back into their own island due to their internal struggle. With each regions battle for supremacy, and outsiders such as the Orange Men and the Sand Drows arriving at the shores, which sides would you take?
>>
>>46483497
I would say hyper violence is pretty in tune with the nature. Nature is pretty fuckn brutal. And extincts species and doesn't give a fuck too.
>>
>>46482004
So? Skin them while they're alive.
>>
>>46496033
Well, most recently they killed anon for attempting to out their atrocities to the world.
>>
>>46490076
Why would it not? If you actually figured out a way to do it and none has thought of it before than yes.
>>
>>46496980
Damn Assyrians don't mess around.
I thought they were just clay tablet and battering ram fetishists until now.
Speaking of, a game set in ancient Mesopotamia could be cool.
>>
>>46496793
I mean, that's fair. And that's where a lot of the brutality of the native americans came from. They would commit unspeakable acts against each other in times of war, then hold no grudges during times of peace, simply because that was the way of things. They would fight and stop for essentially no reason.

Granted, this is all generalizing and over simplifying, no two tribes were the same, and that makes it incredibly difficult to describe their nature.
>>
File: wf_4.jpg (364 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
wf_4.jpg
364 KB, 1920x1080
>>46480487
Mostly unfluffed vidja settings.
Titanfall has a lot that's mentioned in passing and an interesting aesthetic, along with frontier worlds for PCs to do stuff in with the occasional giant robot boss fight and tantalising glimpses at rare alien ruins.
Plus when you finally manage to get a party Titan then everyone's going to lose their technotrousers and try to improve it and use it at every opportunity.

Also the Wipeout games. Not the assault course, the anti-gravity racing games. Yes really. Humanity has spread to the Moon and even Mars, and what did they do when they got there? Built giant combat racetracks. But aside from that, there's this whole cyberpunk/sci-fi setting just behind the actual racing, along with canon corruption and big arrests on racing league officials. Cyborgs, cloaking technology and the essential a-grav are all there. I want to get off the racetrack and explore the setting a little.

What else... Warframe. Technorganic ninja monks with space magic flipping around killing biotech faction clones and super space hansa robots, along with a now dead(?) alien race and a realm of pure corrupting whatthefuckery alongside yet another infecting alien bioorganism?
Somehow I think I could squeeze a campaign out of that setting.
And I guess Oddworld too. I like the idea of playing as squishies with a single power and stealthing it up. Plus the whole setting is, y'know... Odd.
>>
>>46486084
Same thing as when you want to play a cultist in a CoC game. You don't.
>>
Kinda wanted to run a naval based campaign that's basically "discovery of the new world simulator"

Except all the diseased natives turn into eldritch abominations. The two races were never meant to see beyond the vast oceans of this fictional world.
>>
>>46494617
Ironclaw maybe?
>>
>>46498992
>HernĂ¡n Cortez vs Cthullu
I like that idea.
>>
>>46498409
>Also the Wipeout games. Not the assault course, the anti-gravity racing games. Yes really. Humanity has spread to the Moon and even Mars, and what did they do when they got there? Built giant combat racetracks. But aside from that, there's this whole cyberpunk/sci-fi setting just behind the actual racing, along with canon corruption and big arrests on racing league officials. Cyborgs, cloaking technology and the essential a-grav are all there. I want to get off the racetrack and explore the setting a little.
There's F-zero RPG which is basically that but more ridiculous. There was a rewrite in the works, but seems like it died.
Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.