[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mortal Kombat Thief Quest #13
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 69
File: 0 MKK4.png (345 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
0 MKK4.png
345 KB, 960x720
Hello and welcome back to Mortal Kombat Thief Quest, a continuation of Mortal Kombat Konquest.

When we last left our vengeful hero, he returned to Z'unkahrah and warned Kotal Kahn of the return of Onaga, the Dragon King and the original Emperor of Outworld. As the Emperor prepared for upcoming war, Cao settled an old debt with Rokuro, prince of the shokan, before becoming distracted by Khameleon. Upon waking up, he learned that D'Vorah had returned, but she didn't leave alone...

Thread Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAwWPadFsOA
Outworld Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78sBDa5yWrs

Past Threads: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Mortal+Kombat+Konquest

Official Thread Document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PLAW-jnJlb_JDSYtuC2xFzXdLJr1VgyRSRoWRZSXN8Q/edit?usp=sharing

Protagonist: http://pastebin.com/e4tKFPzr

Rules of Kombat: http://pastebin.com/xtgE60XZ

Damashi's Twitter: https://twitter.com/DamashiKonquest

Official Novelization: http://archiveofourown.org/works/6325183/chapters/14492272

Our story continues now!
>>
Cao and Sanra both stand before Kotal Kahn, who sits upon his throne. To the Emperor's left is Erron Black, and to his right is Ruby. Other nobles and enforcers gather along the sides of the room, listening in. The news of D'Vorah kidnapping Hua has taken the palace by storm.

"I am preparing a party to search for D'Vorah," Kotal Kahn tells the siblings. "Thus far, none of my scouts nor guards along the wall have reported which direction she fled in. As soon as information becomes available, I will send out my force to apprehend her and rescue your sister."

"That's not good enough," Cao says, boldly speaking to the Emperor. "I want her dead."

"We," Sanra corrects him, looking at her brother.

"If she refuses to comply, then my men shall be forced to dispose of her," Kotal assures them both. "D'Vorah knows much of my empire's inner-workings. If she were to betray me---"

"And what do you call this, if not betrayal?" Cao interrupts him.

"Don't interrupt the Emperor again, boy," Erron Black warns him, his eyes narrow under his hat. "And just where were you when D'Vorah arrived, anyway?"

Kotal raises his hand and dismisses Erron's words. "He has a right to be upset. His sister is being held captive." The osh-tekk looks back at them. "She is your sister. What would you have me do?"

>A) Tell Kotal to personally lead the search
>B) Demand that you and Sanra both join the search
>C) Call for D'Vorah's execution, even if she is captured
>D) Leave the throne room with Sanra
>E) Accuse the Emperor of this being his fault
>F) Other
>>
>>46377161
>>D) Leave the throne room with Sanra
These people can't do anything! We can find her ourselves.
>>
>>46377161
>>D) Leave the throne room with Sanra
>>
File: Sanra.jpg (117 KB, 1280x1106) Image search: [Google]
Sanra.jpg
117 KB, 1280x1106
>>46377220
>>46377266

"Do as you would," Cao says to him, turning away and walking from the throne room alongside his sister. "It won't matter," he mutters to himself.

As they leave, Kotal resumes issuing his orders. They pass through the chamber archway and Sanra looks at her brother. "We're going to look for her," she says.

"No, we're going to find her."

The elder sibling stops and folds her arms, thinking for a moment. "We need things. Supplies. Gear. Weapons."

"We could go to the armory," Cao suggests.

She shakes her head. "No. I don't trust these people, Cao. I say we go to Smithie. He would help us."

Cao reflects on the local blacksmith. He never liked the man due to his work for the Kahn, supplying them weapons and armor, but he has always been good to Sanra and Hua. Still, he wonders what the man could even offer them.

"And we'd pay him our koins?" he asks.

"What's more important? Money or Hua?"

"That's not what I meant," Cao replies. "I'm saying we might be able to get things for free here."

"I can get things I know we might need if we go to Smithie," she replies.

>A) Both go to the armory
>B) Both go to see Smithie
>C) Cao goes to the armory; Sanra goes to Smithie
>D) Summon Skarlet
>E) Other
>>
>>46377397
>>B) Both go to see Smithie
Gotta trust sis.
>>
>>46377397
>>B) Both go to see Smithie
>>
>>46377397
>B) Both go to see Smithie
>>
>>46377418
>>46377433
>>46377637

>>46377418
>>46377433

"Alright, we'll go to him," Cao replies after a moment. "I hope you're right."

"I know I am," she says confidently as they both leave the palace. Soon enough they're back on the streets, scaling the walls of buildings and dashing across rooftops. Cao is surprised to see his sister so up and active; it appears she's made a full recovery from her experience with Countess Mira and being cured from her affliction.

Sanra leads the way, eventually heading to the forges. Here, in this corner of the markets, many blacksmiths compete to produce the best metal and crafts for Kotal Kahn's army and the merchants who buy and sell them. Smithie is one such man, a fine craftsman and approachable. Cao never liked him much, but then again, a lot of things have changed lately so he sees little reason to make an exception for the blacksmith.

Smithie holds a piece of metal in his clamp, a steel replacement of his missing right hand. He uses his strong left arm to batter it with a hammer. Sanra approaches him from across the street and Cao follows behind her, keeping his head low in case someone recognizes him.

"Well, I'll be," he says as she enters the open-shop he works in. "It's been a while. I heard some troubling things..."

"I don't have time to catch up," Sanra cuts him off. "Hua's been kidnapped."

His mustached face twists into a look of surprise. "My goodness, by who?"

"Best not to talk about it," she says. "You know I've always done good by you, delivering packages and orders."

"Of course," he nods. Cao looks at his sister; he didn't know she worked with the blacksmith on such things.

"We need things to rescue her. I don't know if we can pay you for everything."
>>
File: Smithie.jpg (76 KB, 437x898) Image search: [Google]
Smithie.jpg
76 KB, 437x898
>>46377753

He sets down his hammer and looks at her, then Cao. The younger thief can't quite read his expression and immediately begins to suspect he will say no.

"Take what you need," he says. "We'll talk about price once you retrieve her."

Sanra smiles and gives him a hug. Cao is surprised by the man's generosity—a rare thing to find in a place like this. His older sister backs away and approaches a nearby wall and looks around at his various wares, deciding what would work best.

He looks at Cao, too, and says, “What can I do for you? Do you want something specific?”

The thief thinks about the spiked tonfas he possesses in his backpack, but perhaps D’Vorah deserves something a bit more lethal.

>A) Get a new dadao
>B) Ask him for armor
>C) Get supplies
>D) Search around his stock
>E) Other
>>
>>46377774
>>A) Get a new dadao
>C) Get supplies

As was proven by the last fight, the tonfa are shit.
>>
>>46377774
>A) Get a new dadao
>>
>>46377774
>C) Get supplies
We already have the Wrath Hammer as our personal flyswatter.
>>
>>46377811
The tonfa did relatively okay. We WERE fighting a famously stubborn half-shokan, so that's not the best initial barometer for a weapon's effectiveness.
>>
>>46377839
I'm weapon sperg anon, any chance to shit on shitty weapons I'll take it.
>>
>>46377774
>>C) Get supplies
Dose eyes doe smithie.
>>46377811
We won the fight after getting shit rolls for a while. Not the tonfas fault.
>>
>>46377848
>Not sperging about Sub-Zero's and Frost's ice weapons
>>
File: dadao 2.jpg (5 KB, 236x229) Image search: [Google]
dadao 2.jpg
5 KB, 236x229
>>46377811
>>46377815
>>46377816
>>46377875

Cao approaches the wall and looks at the selection. Smithie is good at his work and spends time making his weapons look nice, especially for prospective buyers, but they are nonetheless effective at what they are needed to do.

He spies a dadao. It is freshly forged, with not a scratch on the steel, with red wrapping around its grip and a red cloth attached to the loop at the end. He takes it off the wall and swings it a few times; it seems good. A bit heavier than his old one, but good.

"That's a fine sword," Smithie says. "But if you don't mind me asking, what's that sword on your back?"

Cao looks over his shoulder at the kriss blade, completely wrapped in cloth. "I don't have a sword," he lies.

"I've seen swords all my life," the man says, pointing his clamps at the thief. "I know a wrapped blade when I see one."

Before Cao can reply, Sanra hands him a bag before resuming gathering things. He opens it up, discovering it to be full of small spiked bits of metal.

"What are these for?" he asks.

"Caltrops. You throw them on the ground and they hurt when you step on them." She picks up a coil of rope and puts it around her shoulder before securing a small bandolier of throwing knives around her waist. "We're going to go in prepared, Cao."

He closes the bag and puts it in his backpack.

>A) Show Smithie the Kriss
>B) Take another weapon
>C) Look at the armor
>D) Get ready to leave
>E) Other
>>
>>46378028
>A) Show Smithie the Kriss
>>
>>46378028
>>A) Show Smithie the Kriss
>>
>>46378028
>A
Let him know that it is not ours to use.
>>
File: kriss.jpg (35 KB, 1200x477) Image search: [Google]
kriss.jpg
35 KB, 1200x477
>>46378056
>>46378060
>>46378116

Cao takes the wrapped-up blade off of his backpack and begins to unwrap it. Nearby, Sanra continues gathering what she needs. Smithie approaches him, curious. He reveals the blade at last.

"I've seen a sword like this before," Smithie admits. "But this one seems a bit different... Magical, I'd bet every one of my forge's ashes on it. Where did you get it?"

"It belonged to a... friend," Cao says, remembering Ashrah. It seems not enough to refer to her as such, as she sacrificed herself to protect him from the very woman he is now hunting...

As he looks upon the Kriss, he remembers the oath he took. He's not going to apprehend D'Vorah, or simply stop her... he's going to kill her. And unlike last time, he's not going to leave the job unfinished.

"It is magical," a voice says from the doorway. All three of them turn to see Ruby, the masked woman and Kotal Kahn's executive secretary. "I have studied it in my library, once, long ago."

>A) Ask her why she is here
>B) Hide the sword
>C) Tell her to leave and return to Kotal's side
>D) Ask about the blade's nature
>E) Other
>>
>>46378314
>>A) Ask her why she is here
>>B) Hide the sword
Whats up Ruby?
>>
>>46378314
>>B) Hide the sword
>>
>>46378314
>>B) Hide the sword
>>
File: ruby_mkdotr_by_molim-d4n408i.jpg (302 KB, 700x1000) Image search: [Google]
ruby_mkdotr_by_molim-d4n408i.jpg
302 KB, 700x1000
>>46378343
>>46378426
>>46378432

Cao quickly covers the Kriss and slides it behind himself. He rises and looks suspiciously at the red-clad woman. "What are you doing here?" he asks.

"Hoping to catch you before you leave the city," she says, walking into the shop.

"You're not stopping us," Sanra says in a threatening tone.

"Now why in Outworld would I do that?" she asks, putting her hands on her hips. "We haven't had a chance to speak much, but I think now is the perfect time."

"Well, go on then," Cao invites.

She looks back to him and says, "It was clear from the moment you stormed out of the throne room what you were going to do. Kotal Kahn means to bring D'Vorah in as a prisoner, and you do not."

"So you're going to tell him that we're going after her?" Sanra asks.

"I suspect he already knows, but no, I'm not. I'm going to help you."

Cao cocks a brow. "Why?"

"It may surprise you that you're not the only ones who have an issue with our First Minister. I've long loathed D'Vorah but with no way to remove her from office or get rid of her." Ruby's eyes sparkle a bit. "Then you come along and smash her head in and get away free from punishment. Imagine!"

"Well it didn't quite work, did it?" he asks.

"That's because you don't know what I know. I'm a very learned student, you know. The kytinn are powerful but not without their weaknesses." She takes out a bottle of black liquid. "Such as this."

>A) Ask her what that is
>B) Is it poison?
>C) I'll just smash her again
>D) Ask what she's hoping to get out of this
>E) Other
>>
>>46378615
>>A) Ask her what that is
>>
>>46378615
>A) Ask her what that is
>>
>>46378659
>>46378728

"What is that?" Cao asks, reaching out for it. She holds it back away from his fingers.

"A special oil, one that spreads far and burns three times as long as the kind that burns in lamps. Be most careful with it." She hands it to Cao, who looks at the glossy black liquid within.

"You made this?" he asks.

Ruby nods. "I am the greatest alchemist in the palace. I prepared that long before this opportunity to use it arose. I was hoping to use it upon her rejuvinating corpse but I could not get close to her without arousing suspicion."

"And why give this to us?" Sanra asks her.

"Because I want her dead," Ruby says plainly. "There is always a chance she may return if she is not completely destroyed. Burn her. Destroy everything that she is and she will not be able to come back. There are few ways of killing kytinn, and fire is the most readily available."

>A) Thank her
>B) Ask for more
>C) Ask why she wants D'Vorah dead
>D) Ask if she can provide anything else
>E) Other
>>
>>46378906
>C
Girl be suspicious as hell.
>>
>>46378314
>>46378906
>>A) Thank her
>>C) Ask why she wants D'Vorah dead
>>
>>46378906
>A) Thank her
>C) Ask why she wants D'Vorah dead
>>
>>46379046
Oops.
>>
File: Ruby.png (175 KB, 382x325) Image search: [Google]
Ruby.png
175 KB, 382x325
>>46379007
>>46379046
>>46379073

Cao looks up from the vial. "Why do you want her dead so badly?"

"Kotal Kahn will be needing a new First Minister when this business is done with," Ruby says. "I fought against Shao Kahn's rule. I supported both Kitana and Kotal when they took the throne. I wanted the position but D'Vorah had gotten to him first. I'm much more qualified and educated than she is, but she was more ruthless. She was more useful during the dangerous time after Shao Kahn's death, when three armies were marching upon the city. But that time has passed and my chance to take her position is now."

Ruby folds her arms. "And you'd be making a new ally. I think we can help each other. What do you say?"

"And what are you expecting in return for this?" Cao asks.

"I'm not going to say 'her death' because I know you are going to attempt to kill her regardless, but I would like this to be the beginning of a partnership, of sorts. If you're going to help me advance in station, I'm going to help you as well. As First Minister I would be in a position to influence the Kahn and much of the city. We could change things we don't like."

Cao looks at Sanra while Smithie listens on, silent. He turns back to the red-clad hinparian. "Well?" she asks.

>A) Agree
>B) Disagree
>C) Negotiate terms
>D) Ask for more oil
>E) Other
>>
>>46379255
>>A) Agree

This is shady
>>
>>46379255
>A) Agree
>D) Ask for more oil
>>
>>46379319
This is office politics at its finest. What better way to create an opportunity than by removing who currently holds the position? Cao gets his vengeance and his baby sister, and Ruby gets her promotion in light of the sudden vacancy.
>>
>>46379255
>>A) Agree
Hot lady asked for help. Cao like sex. Maybe hot lady sex Cao...?
>>
>>46379395
We're not calling Cao an outright sex fiend. He just happens to have exceptional luck with very powerful women.
>>
>>46379507
Powerful older women. It doesn't work on young adults as Kung Jin's daughter can testify.
>>
>>46379570

Kung Lao's daughter, actually. Jin isn't much older than Cao is.
>>
>>46379570
That's because Kung Lao's daughter is a bit of a pain, at least when we met her.

And yes, it does work on young adults. Cassie (and possibly Jacqui as well) showed interest in Cao.
>>
>>46379319
>>46379327
>>46379395

Cao slides the bottle away into his pack, very carefully packing it so as not to disturb its contents. "Alright, deal," he says to her.

"Wonderful," Ruby says, delighted at his response. She then looks a bit more closely at Cao before taking out a vial of clear liquid. "Here, drink this."

"Uh, why?"

"It's antitoxin. You look pale, especially around the neck and cheeks... you weren't poisoned recently, were you?"

Cao blinks a few times as he recalls what Khameleon did to him with her venomous spittle.

"Uh... no."

"Well, keep it anyway. D'Vorah is known for her use of poisonous stingers. You may need it."

Ruby leaves then, stepping out the way she came. Cao and Sanra watch her go before Sanra taps her brother on the shoulder. As he turns around she throws a leather jacket at him. "What's this?"

"Armor," she says, slipping into a pair of leather boots and gauntlets. "We'll need it." She looks at the forgemaster and asks, "Do you have any staves?"

"I've plenty," Smithie offers, showing her to a small collection. She picks up one and tests it; it's a strong weapon with metal rings inlaid within the wood, stengthening it and giving it more weight.

>A) Take the armor
>B) Leave the armor
>C) Drink the antitoxin
>D) Keep the antitoxin for now
>E) Other
>>
>>46379676
>A
>D
>>
>>46379676
>>D) Keep the antitoxin for now
We might not need it. I wanna save it just in case we run into Khameleon again. I demand a do over!
>>
>>46379676
>>A) Take the armor
>>
>>46379676
>A) Take the armor
>>
File: Brother and Sister.png (26 KB, 490x394) Image search: [Google]
Brother and Sister.png
26 KB, 490x394
I made a thing out of a deadgaem

>>46379706
>>46379723
>>46379997
>>46380056

Cao slides the antitoxin into a pocket before putting on the armor. After properly equipping it and tightening it, he tests its flexibility, finding that it agrees with him. Sanra then hands him two knives.

"I have a sword," he tells her.

"And what happens when you lose the sword?" she asks with a raised brow. He concedes and takes them both, sliding them into his belt. Both he and Sanra check all of their things and put their hoods up.

"Thank you for your help," she says to Smithie.

"Bring her back safely!" he bids them. "The city would be less without her smiling face!"

They step out into the streets and quickly vanish amongst the crowd. "You have those things Ruby gave you?" she asks in a whisper.

"Yeah."

"Good. They might come in handy, but step two is actually finding where they went."

"Someone had to have seen something..." Cao says. "It happened in the middle of day."

"Someone did, alright," she replies. "It's just a matter of finding them and getting them to talk."

"She might still be in the city," Cao points out. "Perhaps she didn't actually leave..."

"The underground would be the best place for her to hide," Sanra thinks. "Or, perhaps she's hiding in one of the noble's houses..."

>A) Search along the wall
>B) Head back to the palace
>C) Start investigating on the streets
>D) Head underground
>E) Search a specific location
>F) Summon Skarlet and have her track D'Vorah
>G) Split up
>H) Other
>>
>>46380133
>>G) Split up
We head underground while sanra checks out the streets.
Meet up back at Smithies in an hour.
>>
>>46380133
>G
>F

We'll use the Kriss on her
>>
>>46380281
Wait...what?!?
>>
>>46380133
>>G) Split up
>>
>>46380308
On D'vorah I mean
>>
>>46380133
>C) Start investigating on the streets

>>46380281
Using the kriss as an implement of vengeance would probably not sit well.
>>
File: 1459039053768.jpg (227 KB, 645x800) Image search: [Google]
1459039053768.jpg
227 KB, 645x800
>>46380227
>>46380281
>>46380349

The two look at each other. "Alright, we'll split up," Cao suggests.

"Here in an hour?"

"Read my mind," he replies as she takes off.

Cao heads to the nearest entrance to the underground and proceeds inside. Once in the aqueducts, he begins to search for any hint or sign of D'Vorah.

His search yields an unexpected result: Speelock. The small lizardfolk runt pauses when he sees Cao and begins to run before the thief takes off his hood. "Speelock! It's me, Cao!"

The small thief stops in his tracks and turns. "Cao? Hua! Hua Hua Hua!" he cries excitedly and nervously, hopping up and down.

"What?" Cao says as he kneels. "What about Hua?"

"Saw her! Speelock saw!" He leans in close. "Bug lady!"

Cao stops himself from grabbing the small lizard. "What? Where?!"

"Deep caves!" Speelock says. Cao knows them; the deepest sections of the aqueducts where they turn into natural caverns. "Saw her fly by. Saw Hua! Hua crying! Followed but very fast. Followed crying. Found Hua!"

"I could kiss you, you magnificent little lizard," Cao nearly cries. He pauses when he realizes he doesn't have Sanra with him. He could go to Hua now... but what about his sister? He may need the help, and Speelock isn't likely to be of much use in a fight...

Hua's life could be at stake and every moment could count, but if he isn't fully prepared something terrible could happen.

>A) Go find Sanra with Speelock
>B) Go with Speelock to Hua
>C) Send Speelock to go find Sanra and you go on into the deep caves
>D) Tell Speelock to wait here while you go find Sanra
>E) Other
>>
>>46380523
>>A) Go find Sanra with Speelock
>Pat his head
>>
>>46380523
>C) Send Speelock to go find Sanra and you go on into the deep caves
>>
>>46380523
>>A) Go find Sanra with Speelock
What a nice lizard. Seconding the pat
>>
File: 1459045065184.jpg (1 MB, 1722x1651) Image search: [Google]
1459045065184.jpg
1 MB, 1722x1651
>>46380552
>>46380603

Cao affectionately pats the lizard on the head, earning a happy chirp. He stands up and looks around. "My sister is looking for her too. My other, older sister. She's up on the streets, we need to find her!"

Speelock nods eagerly and puts his hands up.

"What?"

"Speelock up! Help look!"

Cao blinks a few imes before kneeling back down. The surprisingly light lizardrunt climbs up onto his back and perches on his shoulder, hanging onto his new armor. He shrugs and stands up, with Speelock's feet hanging onto his back as he runs.

"You fast!" Speelock cheers as Cao runs to a ladder and climbs it back up onto the streets.

"She's wearing armor like me," he tells Speelock. "Keep your eyes peeled."

"Speelock's eyes like bird's!" he claims. "Just no wings..."

Cao takes off, running through Z'unkahrah in search of Sanra.

>1d100+10 to find Sanra in time!
>>
Rolled 89 + 10 (1d100 + 10)

>>46380775
Here goes nothing...
>>
Rolled 71 (1d100)

>>46380775
>>46380775
>>
Rolled 56 + 10 (1d100 + 10)

>>46380775
Sanic
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>46380775
>>
File: 1393201120111.jpg (68 KB, 640x458) Image search: [Google]
1393201120111.jpg
68 KB, 640x458
>>46380798
>>46380811
>>46380847
>>46380935

Cao's luck continues as he heads down to Hideaway Alley, where he finds Sanra searching through some of the abandonned buildings to see if D'Vorah had brought Hua here. He quickly explains the situation to her and they waste no time as the three of them take off towards the sewers once more.

Once inside, Speelock takes the lead. He takes them lower, where things grow more dangerous. Sanra and Cao always knew to avoid these levels; things breed here that aren't meant for the surface, forced below out of fear and spite.

Not far into their trek, they are set upon by a gang of lizardfolk! The greenscaled fiends wield clubs and simple armor, along with blowguns and tribal bodypaint, carrying glowing stones for light. They hiss and quickly move to block the passage, demanding payment in the form of all of their koins or else.

>A) Pay them
>B) Sneak past them
>C) Fight them
>D) Threaten them
>E) Other
>>
>>46381096
>A) Pay them
>>
>>46381096
>>B) Sneak past them
>>
>>46381096
> Sneak past them
>>
>>46381096
>>B) Sneak past them
>>
>>46381274
>>46381294
>>46381301

Slipping away and pretending to be frightened, Cao and Sanra take Speelock and slink into the shadows.

They all silently nod at each other as the lizardfolk go back to their business living in the tunnel. Cao takes the lead as he attempts to sneak by.

>1d100+10 to sneak!
>>
Rolled 28 (1d100)

>>46381415
>>
Rolled 13 + 10 (1d100 + 10)

>>46381415
Big money.
>>
>>46381415
>>
Rolled 76 + 10 (1d100 + 10)

>>46381415
>>
Rolled 47 + 10 (1d100 + 10)

>>46381415
Sneaky sneaky
>>
File: PZO8500-Issisk.jpg (191 KB, 584x1000) Image search: [Google]
PZO8500-Issisk.jpg
191 KB, 584x1000
>>46381482
>>46381503
>>46381546
>>46381553

Unfortunately, despite their best efforts, the creatures are possessed of an extraordinary sense of smell, one of the few successful inheritences from their saurian progenitor, and they immediately detect them trying to sneak through their territory. Instead of making demands, they move in to attack!

>1d100 and an action!
>>
Rolled 2 (1d100)

>>46381587
Cleave a lizard's head with the new dadao to make a statement and try and get the other lizards to back off.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d100)

>>46381587
Cut an arm off or something.
In situations like this it should probably be best of three honestly.
>>
>>46381623
>>46381668
Fuck everything, dude.
>>
Rolled 41 (1d100)

>>46381587
New Dadao sword tryouts failed. Recover from these terrible rolls. Don't die. Get the crowd off of us. Breathe Cao.
>>
Fuck the dice in this quest and fuck Damashi's dice fetish.
>>
>>46381623

As Cao goes to pull out his dadao, a lizardfolk shoots out its tongue, wrapping it around his arm! Cao is pulled off to the side as Speelock panics and hides while Sanra takes out her knives and prepares to face off against her foes. She sees a tongue shoot out towards her and she slices it with a knife, causing the lizard to cry out in pain! But another wraps around her ankle from behind and yanks her back down and pulls her towards the corner where the lizardfolk hangs from the ceiling, upside-down.

>>46381668

As Cao is separated from his sister and dragged into a nearby alcove by a tongue, two sets of arms grab him and throw him up against the wall. He grunts in pain as they pummel him with their fists.

Sanra fares none too much better; they are in hostile territory and outnumbered by the lizardfolk. She is forced onto the ground, shouting out her resistance as three lizardfolk descend on her.

>>46381722

Cao closes his eyes and focuses. His hand reaches for the two daggers that Sanra gave him and he lashes out with them both, cutting the two lizardfolk on top of him. He then turns and slices through the tongue that had wrapped around his arm, managing to roll away.

He gets back up onto his feet as he sees them starting to beat his sister and his blood boils.

>1d100 and an action!
>Or summon Skarlet...
>>
>>46381805
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>46381805

Now decapitate one

Fucking dice
>>
I can't handle this shit, watch us get amazing rolls for something inane later.
>>
Rolled 13 (1d100)

>>46381805
Dropkick the lizards off Sanra.
>>
Rolled 31 (1d100)

>>46381805
Try the decapitation again.
FUCK DICE, WHY ARE WE ROLLING FOR MOOKS
>>
Rolled 90 (1d100)

>>46381805
Become the tongue slicer. Keep moving around the lizards slicing off anything we can.
>>
Rolled 50 (1d100)

>>46381805
Imbue your body with some of Shao khans unnatural energy. Knock them away with debilitating punches. If it helps roar to scare them off.
>>
>>46381977
Jobbing to jobbers is the absolute worst. Granted, they have the numbers game (even if it wasn't specified how many there were), but it's still a pain.
>>
>>46381852

As Cao charges at the three of them, a fourth springs from the darkness and tackles him to the ground, pushing his face into the stone and cackling while doing so. The thief grunts as he hears Sanra struggling, stabbing one of them in the head before a tongue is wrapped around her neck and begins to choke her.

>>46381913

Cao watches Sanra struggle, valiantly but futilely, before she passes out. The lizardfolk begin to rob her of her possessions and Cao's vision starts to turn red. He feels something deep within himself awakening.

>>46381977

A large, black-scaled lizardfolk steps in front of Cao, looking down at him with red eyes. He raises his fist and smashes it down on the thief's face, knocking him unconscious.

As the lizardfolk begin to do the same to him, taking off his backpack to loot through, he twitches. They watch as he glows green, his body pulsing and growing larger. One of them shoots its tongue out at him to drag him away.

>>46381996
>>46382015

His hand, now larger and stronger, catches the tongue. He steps up and throws two lizardfolk off of himself as he yanks on the muscle, ripping it out of the lizard's mouth. Four of them look on as Cao Kahn rises, his eyes burning in the darkness.

He drops the tongue, and in one hand summons his Wrath Hammer.

>1d100+25 and an action!
>>
>>46382015
Off by a few seconds damn.
>>
Rolled 8 + 25 (1d100 + 25)

>>46382049
>>1d100+25 and an action!

Smash em'all then turn of Khan shit.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d100)

>>46382049
Beat all the faces.
>>
Rolled 45 + 25 (1d100 + 25)

You guys are doing bad tonight
>>
Rolled 54 + 25 (1d100 + 25)

>>46382049
No mercy, crush, rip, tear. Destroy!
>>
>>46382049
Cool off the khan a little bit. Remember who's in charge. Finish off the rest of these mooks. Regain control.
>>
File: 01.gif (148 KB, 478x699) Image search: [Google]
01.gif
148 KB, 478x699
>>46382070
>>46382084

Several of the lizardfolk charge at him, leaping upon him and dragging him down to the ground. They've completley disregarded Sanra and Speelock, where ever he is, and are now focused on the giant in their midst. As they manage to bring him down, despite his towering size and strength, they bite, chew and punch him.

>>46382119
>>46382194

With a tremendous push, he throws all of them off, holding one in his free hand as he stands up. He crushes its skull and watches its soul fly from its body; such pathetic creatures are not even worth absorbing. He hurls the body into the darkness. Another leaps at him and he smashes it in one blow with his hammer before turning and stomping on another's head.

"Skarlet," he speaks. Immediately the blood construct forms, ready to serve her Emperor. With the playing field evened out due to their numbers, he looks at her and commands, "Kill them all."

>>46382213

She bows and draws her blades before leaping at them, hacking, slicing, teleporting and bathing in their green blood. Cao Kahn approaches Sanra and kneels alongside her. She is unconscious, but not truly harmed. The Cao side of him fights for control and ultimately wins as he begins to shrink back down to normal size.

He lets out a labored breath as he banishes the Wrath Hammer. Nearby, Skarlet gleefully slaughters the monsters as he stirs Sanra into waking up. As he does so, Skarlet finishes her work and vanishes once more.

Sanra's eyes open. "Cao... what happened?" He looks around and sees only dead lizardman; no sign of Speelock.

>A) Tell her you took them all out
>B) Tell her they ran away
>C) Look for Speelock
>D) Continue on without the little lizard
>E) Other
>>
>>46382258
>A) Tell her you took them all out
>>
>>46382258
>>A) Tell her you took them all out
>>
>>46382258
>>A) Tell her you took them all out
Speeeelock.
>>
File: underdark.jpg (186 KB, 730x412) Image search: [Google]
underdark.jpg
186 KB, 730x412
>>46382329
>>46382337
>>46382379

"I took them out," he replies, wiping his forehead. He helps her up.

"How?" she asks. "There were at least ten of them..." She looks around at their dead bodies and kneels next to one with a crushes skull.

"That was a... rock," he lies. "Just... lucky, I guess." He quickly changes the topic. "Come on, we need to find Hua!"

He looks around and doesn't see Speelock anywhere. "Speelock? Speelock!"

"He ran off," Sanra tells him. "He's easily frightened."

Hoping that the little lizard is alright, they continue onwards into the deeper caverns after gathering their things. Cao is glad that nothing of his is missing, and that he secretly has Skarlet along to help. Being ambushed by a dozen lizardfolk wasn't easy; they're wily enemies.

Hopefully, when they find D'Vorah, she'll be alone.

>1d100+10 to sneak onwards!
>>
Rolled 57 + 10 (1d100 + 10)

>>46382452
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>46382452
I'm scared.
>>
Rolled 32 (1d100)

>>46382452
>>
File: Kytinn_Male.jpg (213 KB, 1582x2048) Image search: [Google]
Kytinn_Male.jpg
213 KB, 1582x2048
>>46382466
>>46382490

Cao and Sanra both move forward and stop when they hear a distinct buzzing sound. Hiding in the shadows, they observe a terrifying shape taking form---humanoid, but only vaguely so. The insect, a foot taller than Sanra, steps out, its massive mantis-like arms scraping along the ground. They both keep silent as he moves along, observing its yellow chitin-like hide in the dim light.

"What was that?" Cao whispers.

"I think it was male," Sanra replies. "...A warrior drone."

The sentry passes and they move up further, finding themselves moving deeper and deeper into some kind of hive-like structure. The walls glisten with a strange sheen and soon enough small clusters of empty, broken eggs and comb-like hives can be seen. They pause when they hear something else... crying.

Sharing a silent nod, they press onwards.

>A) Stick together
>B) Split up
>C) Make your way carefully across the hive
>D) Get to the sounds of crying as soon as possible
>E) Other
>>
>>46382631
>>A) Stick together
>>
>>46382631
>A) Stick together
>>
>>46382631
>>A) Stick together
>>C) Make your way carefully across the hive
>>
>>46382653
>>46382727
>>46382738

Carefully, sneaking and moving as a team, they make their way through the cavern halls, doding patrols from any further warriors. Cao counts at least three or four of them---but there may be more. They come upon a hole in the ground and look down within and struggle internally to remain strong and silent.

The inner hive is a dark, dank place. Grubs crawl across the floor and insects buzz about. In the heart of the chamber is none other than D'Vorah, tending to her brood. Their ears pick up the sounds of crying and they look to the wall and see their sister there, plastered to it with some kind of thick yellow resin coating her arms and legs. Small insects crawl around her and across her chest.

Sanra grabs Cao, who was moving further into the hole, and pulls him out. "Listen to me," she says. "We need a plan. I never planned a heist in my life without an escape route."

She takes out the device he gave her, the teleportation device given to him by Cassie's mother, Sonya. "This is our escape," she says, handing it to him.

"No, you keep it," he tells her. "You get Hua. You get out of here."

"I'm not leaving without you," Sanra tells him. "Either all of us leave here, or none of us do."

They hear Hua's crying cease for a moment and look down at her; she coughs rather violently and spits up a thick, white liquid before breathing normally and resuming her sobbing. The sight makes them both sick and worried about what D'Vorah may have done to her.

Sanra makes him look her in the eyes. "Cao, whatever happens, we need to get out," she tells him. "If it means we're going to die or that we can't finish her off, we have to go."

"I want her dead," he protests.

"And I don't?" she whispers. They both look back down.

>A) Cao keeps the device
>B) Sanra keeps the device
>C) Sneak into the hive
>D) Go in loud and charging
>E) Other
>>
>>46382984
>A) Cao keeps the device
>C) Sneak into the hive
Saving Hua is priority one. Killing D'Vorah, as satisfying as it may be, is priority two.
>>
>>46382984
>>B) Sanra keeps the device
>>C) Sneak into the hive
We can always use the portal Stone to get to earth
>>
I'll be back in a little bit
>>
>>46383130
You mean the Portal Stone we gave to Kotal Kahn? The same Kotal who refuses to let us leave Outworld because he wants us in his cabinet badly?
>>
>>46382984
>>B) Sanra keeps the device
>C) Sneak into the hive
Not doubting our sister or anything, but she might need the portal device more than us
>>
>>46383151
Go into the portal room when no one is looking. Use portal
>>
>>46383392
Cao doesn't know where he's warping to. Sonya's portal is a guaranteed warp to a meeting point somewhere in Earthrealm. If Cao wants to leave Outworld (which I'm pretty sure he does), he needs Sonya's portal.
>>
>>46383392
>>46383457
It's as Nitara said. Unless it's a dedicated point-to-point portal, you can't warp somewhere unless you've already been there.
>>
>>46383130
>>46383167

"You keep it," he insists. After a moment, she nods. She takes out the staff and the rope. "I'll go for Hua," she says.

"Then I'll handle queen bee," Cao mutters, taking out his dadao.

As quietly as she is able, she ties the rope to the staff and lays it across the hole before slowly lowering the slack. Cao prepares to go in first, but Sanra stops him and holds his face close, pressing her forehead against his.

"My brother," she whispers. He clasps his hand on the back of her head and shares a moment with her.

Cao grabs the rope and silently slides down onto the hive floor. Sanra follows after him and touches down right behind him, moving into the dark corners of the room.

Cao sees D'Vorah upon her resin throne, surrounded by her larvae. He has the drop on her and can sneak up behind her.

>A) Sneak up on her, hold the sword to her throat
>B) Attempt to chop off her head
>C) Shout at her to get her attention
>D) Walk around in front of her
>E) Other
>>
>>46383582
>>B) Attempt to chop off her head
Lets see if we can incapacitate her long enough for Sanra to get Hua. Then we burn her alive
>>
>>46383623
Sounds good
>>
>>46383582
>B) Attempt to chop off her head
Under no circumstances is D'Vorah allowed to get the upper hand.
What are the odds only D'Vorah knows what happened to Hua and is the only one who can fix her? As if there were enough bullshit for Cao to deal with.
>>
>>46383623
>>46383690
>>46383745

Let's have a 1d100+10 for the roll.
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>46383749
>>
Rolled 72 + 10 (1d100 + 10)

>>46383749
A miracle.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d100)

>>46383749
I'm super scared to try but lets do it
>>
Rolled 42 + 10 (1d100 + 10)

>>46383749
>>
>>46383816
Tonight is not our night. I hope Khameleon swoops in and saves her babies daddy.
>>
>>46383845
CRAASSHHH AYY
>>
File: bernard-beneteau-beneto-dvorah-a.jpg (435 KB, 1920x2280) Image search: [Google]
bernard-beneteau-beneto-dvorah-a.jpg
435 KB, 1920x2280
>>46383762
>>46383803
>>46383816
>>46383845

Cao sneaks up behind the kytinn and swings his sword without a second thought, aiming at her neck. His swing is true and strikes her right where he wants to---but it does not go through. It clangs against her neck as though it were made out of metal and his sword vibrates along with his arms as he falls back a bit.

Slowly, the hive queen rises from her chair and turns around, looking at him with black eyes.

"How?" he asks.

She smiles and slowly opens her mouth, her cheeks splitting open to widen to an inhumanly large maw. She reaches inside and roots around for a metal plate she had shoved into her neck, removing it and tossing it aside. Small bugs and black juices drip off of it as she shakes her head.

"You received my invitation," she says, her voice low and menacing. All four limbs tipped with dripping stingers emerge from her back as her wings spread and she is lifted off the ground. "Now you will suffer, as she did."

"What did you do to my sister, you freak?" Cao demands to know as he holds up his sword.

"What I shall spare you from with a quick death," she replies. A small swarm emerges from her sides and splits off from her body. He expects attack, but it does not come. Instead, she sends them off to the sides of the room, into small passages.

Then he hears the buzzing, growing louder and louder. From above jump down three male drones, their massive forms standing tall and imposing over him with scythe-like arms. Their mandibles click as their heads twitch, antennae tweaking back and forth as they begin to advance.

"Tear him limb from limb, but leave his head," she bids them.

They spread their wings and charge!

>Current Meter: 1
>1d100 and an action!
>>
>>46383816
fuck
>>
Rolled 46 (1d100)

>>46384060
Of course she calls for reinforcements, the cowardly cunt.
In fact, call her on that while we chop up these drones with the dadao. "Leave it to a tiny little bug to not fight her own battles."
>>
Rolled 61 (1d100)

>>46384060
Throw multiple Daken daggers in a arc, hopefully hitting multiple drones
>>
Rolled 45 (1d100)

>>46384060
Summon sister for kung fu fighting
>>
>>46384210
Sanra is busy bailing out Hua.
>>
>>46384210
Summon blood sister?
>>
File: DVorah-Swarm-Queen-MKX.jpg (315 KB, 756x1056) Image search: [Google]
DVorah-Swarm-Queen-MKX.jpg
315 KB, 756x1056
>>46384114
>>46384189

Cao roars, his arm carried by the anger over his sister's pain, cutting through the head of the nearest drone, causing the other two to back up and reassess. The drone twitches and swipes with its arms but he manipulates the blade to make its body twist and miss him with its strikes.

"Calling for reinforcements, D'Vorah? That cowardly and afraid of me since our last talk?"

"Insects swarm," she replies coldly.

"Family that flies together dies together," he spits, withdrawing the blade from the twitching bugman. "Come on then!" he shouts at the other two.

>>46384189

They charge and Cao's hands glow as the throws out his fingers, summoning two daggers that embed themselves into their foreheads. They fall back, not dead but in great pain, as he charges up.

"I made a mistake when we fought last time, D'Vorah."

"Yes, you did, and now you will know the consequences for attacking This One through your sister's pain."

"No," he says as he shakes his head and points his blade up at her, "you don't understand. I made a mistake when I crushed your head because I didn't take the time to crush the rest of you like the bug you are!"

>>46384210

D'Vorah cries out at him as she prepares to dive. Sanra, busy trying to get Hua down, turns and sees an opportunity. She takes a small hatchet from her belt and throws it into the back of D'Vorah's spine, causing the kytinn to shout in pain and fall to the ground in front of Cao!

>Current Meter: 2
>1d100 and an action!
>>
Rolled 90 (1d100)

>>46384360
>FINISH HER
Fireball.
>>
Rolled 44 (1d100)

>>46384360
Knee her in the head about five time and try to wrench her head off.
>>
>>46384413
Save the fire for when we know we can connect. Remember, D'Vorah is too fast.
>>
>>46384436
We rolled well anon. That means we figured out a way to beat her speed.
>>
Rolled 92 (1d100)

>>46384360
Throw the oil onto her while she's on fire.
>>
File: VERILY.jpg (108 KB, 456x447) Image search: [Google]
VERILY.jpg
108 KB, 456x447
>>46384519
>>
>>46384574
My nigga
>>
>>46384413

Cao sees his opportunity and channels his fury from Kobra's slain soul into a fiery ball of wrath. As D'Vorah looks up as he punches her in the face with it, knocking her backwards.

As Sanra furiously works to carve Hua free, D'Vorah picks herself up on all four limbs. She looks back at Cao with half of her face charred and exposed with black musculature revealed beneath the burnt-off chitin and she screams at him, a swarm of insects vomitting forth from her mouth to distract him.

>>46384421

As he struggles, she leaps forward and attacks with all four of her stingers at once in an attack he cannot hope to block. He swipes away two of them as one stabs his thigh and another his shoulder, swiftly delivering poison into his system.

D'Vorah then turns and reaches for a maggot at her belt line, squeezing it in her grasp to force it into extruding a liquid into his eyes. Fortunately only one eye is harmed as he gets a hand up in time but the burning, lemon-like substance temporarily blinds him as he stumbles backwards, feeling his stab wounds swell up.

In this dance of death, a single bad move can end it all. She is fast, lethal---and very angry.

>>46384519

Cao steps and dodges her next attack, all four stingers striking at the air while he rolls away. As he does he reaches into his pack and his hand wraps around the vial of everburn oil, taking it out and preparing it.

D'Vorah charges at him, carried on her additional limbs, as she opens her chest. Plates of chitin dislodge and move aside to allow more limbs from within her to emerge. He opens the bottle and splashes it on her---the black, glossy substance spreads across her skin as she reacts vehemently to the smell.

>Current Meter: 3
>1d100 and an action!
>>
>>46384609
>FATALITY
Rip off her stupid back stinger things and turn her signature Finisher back on her.
>>
Rolled 63 (1d100)

>>46384609
Chug that antivenom.
Light her on fire.
>>
File: 2302.jpg (43 KB, 500x483) Image search: [Google]
2302.jpg
43 KB, 500x483
>>46384628

Ninja when I ask for a fatality you feel free to give me one
>>
File: ANGER.gif (872 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
ANGER.gif
872 KB, 320x240
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>46384652
KICK HER IN THE FACE AS CALMLY AS WE CAN
>>
Rolled 47 (1d100)

>>46384609
Kick her in the front butt, as angrily as possible!
>>
Rolled 29 (1d100)

>>46384609
Only one thing left to do.

Fireball. Spam Fireball
>>
File: 1626967-mm35_pg161b.jpg (58 KB, 400x545) Image search: [Google]
1626967-mm35_pg161b.jpg
58 KB, 400x545
>>46384631

Cao quickly brings the antivenom to his lips and chugs it down as he uses the dadao to fend off her attacks. He feels the burning in his shoulder and leg die down and his vision clear as D'Vorah's mouth opens to unleash another swarm of biting insects. He shouts as they fly into his face, stinging and attacking.

>>46384681
>>46384783
>>46384797

He makes a wrong move and trips, falling onto his back. D'Vorah wastes no time in advancing, intent on impaling him. He tries to throw out a fireball and ignite the oil but she dodges to the side, turning her entire body and using her legs like a spider's to stay up.

Suddenly, Sanra swings on the rope they lowered themselves into the chamber with, knocking the kytinn back! She lands on the ground and takes out both daggers, her eyes fierce and her face grim. "Stay away from my brother and sister, you bitch!"

Cao gets up to his feet as D'Vorah scuttles backwards, up onto the wall. The black substance continues to stick to her as she guards herself from them as they move into attack position.

From the corner of Cao's eyes, he sees why Sanra came to help. Speelock, having snuck in through a smaller passage, is using a small stone knife to cut through Hua's bonds! Both Sanra and Cao stare D'Vorah down as the frightening mon

>1d100 and an action!
>>
>>46384828
>Both Sanra and Cao stare D'Vorah down as the frightening mon
...ster prepares for her next attack.
>>
File: kahnkick.gif (4 KB, 120x148) Image search: [Google]
kahnkick.gif
4 KB, 120x148
>>46384828
Shao Kahn gigaton kick.
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

>>46384828
Stick her too the wall or ground with a summoned trident, like in a bug collection.
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>46384828
More fireballs.
>>
Rolled 48 (1d100)

>>46384883
>>46384883
>>
Rolled 12 (1d100)

>>46384828
Throw a shit load of fireballs
>>
>>46384883
>>46384932

As D'Vorah charges, Cao attempts to meet with with a powerful kick. She uses two of her long limbs to knock him aside before charging at Sanra.

>>46384896

As Cao is knocked aside, he brings up a hand and summons a trident of green energy and hurls it at D'Vorah. It impales her before she can reach his sister, nailing her to the wall. Sanra looks at Cao, surprised and confused, before hurling a knife at D'Vorah's stomach. The kytinn screams in pain from both attacks, her alien voice echoing throughout the chamber.

>>46384901
>>46384957

Cao puts his hands together and prepares another fireball, his fingers burning as he thrusts them out towards her. She sees the attack coming and dislodges herself by tearing herself in half; her lower body remains impaled and dangling as she is carried away by her spindly limbs.

The fireball hits the legs she left behind and they ignite, burning brightly in the dark hive. D'Vorah, her mouth split open and her tongue dripping with poison, hisses at them as she scurries across the ceiling.

Cao is about to attack her again when a new warrior drone, one birthed from another species of outworld native, reaches the hive and tackles him to the floor, pinning him with all four arms. The male shokan-kytinn hybrid breathes in his face, mandables parting to reveal a fang-filled maw, as it prepares to spit acid onto him from a tube in its throat.

>1d100 and an action!
>>
Rolled 17 (1d100)

>>46385145
Kick its head off.
>>
Rolled 89 (1d100)

Headbutt it woth green energy
>>
Rolled 12 (1d100)

>>46385145
>Part-shokan
Oh, fuck off. Kick him off and stomp his head.
>>
Rolled 46 (1d100)

>>46385145
Fuck it. Break his spine with a gigaton kick in a display of power.
>>
>>46385164

Cao brings up a foot to try and kick the jaw, but doesn't manage to stop the spray. He shouts in pain as the bile spews forth upon his leg, causing the flesh of his left leg to bubble and blister, turning red before blood begins to seep out.

>>46385178

Roaring with pain and fury, the thief's head glows green and he surges upwards, smashing his forehead against the monster's head. The warrior is thrown off and he is able to get onto his feet, despite his wounded leg. Thankfully the flesh is not melting off the bone and the damage appears only skin-deep.

>>46385180

As the shokan-kytinn uses its arms to manuever itself back onto its feet, Cao charges forward and attempts to stomp on its head, but it shifts to one side and brings up all four arms to bash Cao in the chest. He is sent flying back into the side of the hive, landing amongst a large pile of grubs that begin to crawl all over him.

>>46385187

As the shokan-kytinn strides towards him with large, powerful steps, Kaito suddenly bursts out of the maggot pile and once again glows green as he dashes forward, this time with his foot leading. He impales the warrior through the stomach, snapping its spine. Its eyes go wide and it falls forwards before he removes his foot and crushes its head.

He looks on and sees D'Vorah's upper body using its limbs to deflect Sanra's kicks before picking her up and throwing her aside. Cao goes to her and helps her up and they both look on to see D'Vorah lowering herself onto one of the dead warrior drones that Cao killed earlier. She tears off the head of one before lowering her lower body onto it, her strange, black organs moving and working in tandem, snaking into the hole and fusing her into place. They watch as the body twitches and comes back to life, controlled by the upper body of D'Vorah, whose head splits even wider. The horror of the kytinn abomination before them becomes full as it rises to stand on several limbs.

>1d100 and an action!
>>
Rolled 28 (1d100)

>>46385318
fucking Kaito out of nowhere.
run and slide under D'vorah and shoot a fire ball into the back of her head.
>>
Rolled 22 (1d100)

>>46385318
>Kaito
Are we feeling a tad tired?
Anyway were looking at a larger target so charge, when she goes to meet the charge give her a fireball.
>>
Rolled 94 (1d100)

>>46385318
>Kaito
kek

X-Ray: Flip over D'Vorah's head, catch it in a rear naked choke and wrench the neck to break it; flip backwards into a headlock suplex; punt D'Vorah in the head.
>>
Rolled 82 (1d100)

>>46385318
Kill Kaito and become the real hero
Alternatively, punch her in the mouth.
>>
>>46385416
>>46385427
Nice! I ain't even gonna roll
>>
File: 2 Kaito.png (475 KB, 558x800) Image search: [Google]
2 Kaito.png
475 KB, 558x800
>>46385397
>>46385402
>>46385416
>>46385427

Fuck

I was re-reading some of my Kaito work honest

Don't throw stones

But if you guys didn't notice I am actually doing a novelization of the quest with more in-depth details and interractions and retconning things I don't like/fucked up on

http://archiveofourown.org/works/6325183/chapters/14492272
>>
Rolled 11 (1d100)

>>46385318
>>46385318
Guys I have an idea. Every professional mk player uses enhanced move combos instead of X-ray attacks. Why don't we try doing that? Let's try this next round. Back up and let sanra take some heat for a bit. Whip out the tonfas for crushing power and buff youself with a bit of Khan energy.
>>
>>46385471
>retconn
Oh I didn't realize that. I think I've give it read then when I'm done with the Tundra thing.
>>
>>46385516

I was going to post that later, but since you brought it up, I also wrote a scene with Sub-Zero's son talking to his father about some heavy stuff.

http://pastebin.com/juBwNVHU
>>
>>46385471
Did you retcon anything you think we should know right now?
>>
>>46385639

Like I said, sometimes I'm re-writing conversations to flow more naturally or adding some additiona details here and there. I added a few small things here and there; mostly descriptive details. I added a scene that wasn't in the first thread; when Kaito climbs onto the boat, Liu helps him up to his feet. I felt it was good to introduce Liu after introducing Johnny and Sonya but that's the kind of thing that didn't occur to me at the time of the first thread.

Plus as we all know I had malaria back then so I think conditions are a bit different now.
>>
>>46385397

Cao ignores that he suddenly turned into Kaito for a moment there but not really runs towards D'Vorah, sliding under her and launching a fireball upwards. She lets out a screech and dodges the attack by crawling up onto the ceiling and dashing away, her legs working to carry her swiftly and carefully across the chamber.

>>46385402

He throws a second one, but midjudges her speed as she ducks down and lays low to the floor to cause him to miss with his attack. She then springs back up and charges at him, four limbs splayed outwards and ready to impale him with her mantis-like claws.

>>46385416

As she reaches him and attacks, he leaps over her head and arms. She slices through thin air as he grabs her head and pulls her back in a read naked choke, wrenching it to the side a bit. A sickening snap is heard under the chitin as he breaks something within her. Her maw opens to let out a cry as he flips back to bring her head down onto the ground in a headlock suplex, causing her body to writhe and spasm in pain. As he does this, Sanra runs up and stabs her in the stomach with her knife, digging it deeply into the region where she connected herself to the lower body, severing it slightly.

>>46385427

As he picks himself up and D'Vorah twitches a bit more, staring up at him with glossy black eyes, he punches her in the mouth, breaking off a mandible as he does so.

He grabs her by the throat and tears her off the warrior's body, holding her up high. Not far away, Speelock succeeds in freeing Hua from the last of her resin-like constraints.

D'Vorah twitches a bit as insects buzz around her torso, her arms and stingers hanging limply for the moment. Black oil continues to cling to her body as she parts her lips as if to speak.

>A) Smash her
>B) Burn her
>C) Demand to know what she did to Hua
>D) Drop her to the floor
>E) Other
>>
>>46385768
c)
>>
>>46385768
>E) Other
FINISH HER
>>
>>46385768
>C)
>>
>>46385768
>>B) Burn her
If anything we can rush her to ruby.
>>
>>46385768
>C) Demand to know what she did to Hua
>>
>>46385778
>>46385825
>>46385832

Cao stares D'Vorah in the eyes as Sanra approaches with her remaining knife. The kytinn opens her mouth only for black blood to dribble forth. "What did you do to her?" Cao demands, looking over at Hua as Speelock futilely attempts to pick her up; she cannot stand.

Her black lips open once more. "I gave her... a present," she says weakly.

Thrusting her down onto the ground and holding a burning hand up to her face, he shouts. "What did you do?!"

"It grows... inside," she says with a smile. "Then bursts... a beautiful baby..."

His eyes widen as he looks at the many larvae slowly crawling around the chamber. He looks again at his sister and sees her coughing up more strange white fluids and clutching her stomach. Both he and Sanra are repulsed beyond measure; the absolutely abhorrent act is worse than any nightmare they could have conjured up themselves.

“Fix her!” Sanra orders her.

D’Vorah laughs, spilling more black blood from her lips. “It grows even now…”

As Cao hesitates with his burning hand, D’Vorah smiles up at him. “Your mother… she, too, was host… she screamed so loudly… so loudly…”
>>
File: Shao Kahn.png (669 KB, 950x712) Image search: [Google]
Shao Kahn.png
669 KB, 950x712
>>46386024

He feels himself becoming overtaken with blinding rage. Sanra runs to their sister and holds her tightly. As he stands over her, his vision turning red, he realizes that he is going to transform again. He grits his teeth and fights it, but his mind is weak and he feels Shao Kahn crawling back to the forefront, refusing to be deterred. Cao shouts in pain as his sisters look on.

‘No, no, no! Stay down! Not now, not… now!’ he screams in his mind, but the Emperor refuses. He looks at his sisters and Speelock, who stare at him with fearful, confused eyes.

‘I can’t let them see… I can’t let them know…’ he thinks. He shouts again as he feels his spine growing in his back.

>A) Activate the portal device and throw it at them; send them to Earthrealm
>B) Transform and let them see what you are
>C) Use the device to escape with your family without killing D’Vorah; transform in Earthrealm
>D) Kill D’Vorah and attempt to use the portal device afterwards
>E) Other
>>
>>46386053
>>D) Kill D’Vorah and attempt to use the portal device afterwards
>>
>>46386053
>E Grab D'vorah and run away- Tell the family to get help.
>>
>>46386053
>>E) Other
Can't we kill dvorah and run into one of the many tunnels in this place so we aren't near our sisters? If not then
>A)
>>
>>46386053
>B) Transform and let them see what you are
>E) Other
Kill and burn D'Vorah; retreat to the surface and Hua to Ruby.

>phoenix_i_cant_control_it.webm
>>
>>46386053
>D)
Kill the bug, then I hope we can take Hua to Ruby and get her help. She's studied D'Vorahs kind she might have something.
>>
>>46386120
On second thought change too >>46386099
Tell them to go find Ruby.
>>
>>46386099
Works for meeee.
>>
>>46386118
>>46386099
>>46386154
>>46386272

As Cao transforms, he grabs D'Vorah and shouts to his family. "Get out of here!" he cries.

"I'm not going anywhere without you!" Sanra shouts back, standing up and carrying Hua.

"Run! Get---Get out of here, now! Take her to---Ruby!"

Cao drags D'Vorah over to one of the nearby corridors, but Sanra refuses. She follows after her brother, with Speelock behind her, frightened. Cao throws the kytinn up against the wall and falls to his knees.

"Cao, what's wrong?! Tell me!"

"Get out! RUN!" He shouts in fury as D'Vorah cries with laughter, her alien voice drowning him out, right up until both of his hands burn with fire and he places them upon her, igniting the oil. D'Vorah screams and writhes as Cao burns her alive, every insect, every bit of her igniting. Her scream reaches its highest pitche as her internal organs burn from him pumping more and more fire into her chest, and all the while he is transforming.

Sanra and Hua both watch, terrified, as Cao changes before their eyes. His forehead grows horns and his muscles bulge as his eyes burn as red as the flames.

They both see him change and watch Cao Kahn rise to his feet, his clothing torn and hanging off his larger body. D'Vorah's body continues to burn, lighting him for them to see his changed form.

Cao looks upon them with disdain. The little one is weak and dying--she is not worth absorbing. Nor is the pathetic small lizard cowering behind the tall one's leg. But her... she can fight. She would make a good servant.

"Kneel," he commands her.

"Cao," she replies, her voice shaking. "What... What are---"

"I said kneel," he repeats himself, summoning the wrath hammer. "In life or death, all serve me. Choose one."

She is too terrified, too confused, to comply.

>A) Command her again
>B) Smash the small lizard to demonstrate your resolve
>C) Knock them both aside; you have better things to do
>D) Raise your hammer and prepare to---NO! FIGHT IT! FIGHT... IT!
>E) Other
>>
>>46386426
Channel the problem with authority. Ain't nobody make us do anything we don;t want t.
>>
>>46386426
Make sure to absorb dvorah's soul then d.
>>
>>46386482

I don't think kytinn have souls, actually.

Hah! Racism! But seriously
>>
>>46386426
>>D) Raise your hammer and prepare to---NO! FIGHT IT! FIGHT... IT!
STOOOOOOP SKARLET STAB US. KHAMELEON APPEAR OUT OF NOWHERE AND KNOCK US OUT! Ashrah show us the proper path...
>>
File: 1459407264981.webm (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1459407264981.webm
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>46386426
RIP bug girl.
>>
>>46386426
>>
File: large_216_9.jpg (67 KB, 500x469) Image search: [Google]
large_216_9.jpg
67 KB, 500x469
>>46386465
>>46386528
>>46386563
>>46386574

Cao raises his hammer as Sanra looks up at him with fearful eyes. He prepares to swing it when--

>"NO!"

--he stumbles for a moment and shakes his head. He grits his teeth and attempts to swing again, managing to--

>"YOU WILL NOT HURT MY SISTERS!"

--miss completely, smashing part of the nearby wall as the three of them run away. Cao roars and shakes his head before headbutting the wall, smashing even more of it under the weight of his skull.

"I... will not... BE DENIED!"

He raises both fists and smashes the remainder of the hive wall, reaching the stone beyond.

"I AM SHAO KAHN! EMPEROR OF OUTWORLD! CONQUEROR OF WORLDS! YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A RAT!"

But from within, Cao finds something. He finds a light---left by a good friend and a hero who sacrificed herself to save him---that gives him the strength to fight against Shao Kahn. The Emperor shakes his head again.

"If you deny me... I WILL DENY YOU!"

He reaches out with his magic towards Sanra, who trips and falls. From her bag flies the teleportation device, brought to his hands with green magic. He holds it up, preparing to crush it even as Cao fights him from within.

"OUTWORLD... IS MINE... FOREVER!"

>1d100 to resist Shao Kahn and not crush the device!
>First roll counts!
>>
Rolled 28 (1d100)

>>46386699
OH shiiiiiiiiii-
>>
Rolled 76 (1d100)

>>46386699
But I like being Cao Kahn
>>
Rolled 94 (1d100)

>>46386699
>>
>>46386720
fuck.
>>
>>46386732
I know right? I was hoping we end up with some kind of unnatural combo of Shao and Cao personalities.
>>
>>46386720
...now what do we do? Raiden ex Machina? Kaito ex Machina? UH UH...night wolf?!?!
>>
>>46386820
There are other ways. Have someone teleport us, then walk up to the OWEA
>>
>>46386832
I meant to save us from the khan influence. So we don't stay Khanny.
>>
>>46386832
Easier said then done
>>
File: Portal.jpg (54 KB, 400x280) Image search: [Google]
Portal.jpg
54 KB, 400x280
>>46386720

As Cao fights, holding back Shao Kahn's arm and keeping his hand pried open, the Emperor roars, the might of his conquered souls giving him the power to overthrow Cao's resistance for but a mere moment---but that's all he needs.

With one flex of his arm and hand, he crushes the device and destroys it utterly. Electricity surges outwards as small bits and pieces of it fall to the floor.

As Cao shouts from within, Shao Kahn roars with laughter. He has won.

Or so he thinks. Suddenly, the electricity from the device increases as the internal circuitry is destroyed, causing it to malfunction---and activate at the same time! A swirling vortex opens, lightning and wind blasting forth as Cao is pulled towards it.

He grabs the ground as he transforms back into his normal self, looking back at his sisters and Speelock, who are all holding on for dear life. Sanra and Hua stare into his eyes as he shrinks, his horns vanishing and his own eyes returning to normal.

Cao's fingers dig into the dirt as he is pulled away. He looks at his sisters as tears stream out of his eyes, falling from his face only to be pulled into the portal behind him.

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry," he says to them before the strength of the vortex becomes too much and he is sucked within. They both call out to him as he vanishes into the purple void.

Speelock, his tiny hands unable to grasp anything, cries out as he too is lifted in the air and sucked into the portal.

As the small lizardfolk spirals into the void, the portal finally stops self-sustaining and is dispelled. The teleportation device is crushed and broken, with no hope of repair.

But as for Cao and Speelock... they are gone.
>>
>>46386860
>Cao goes to Earthrealm
>Chance encounter with Raiden
>Raiden glances at Cao once and immediately flies into a rage and beats the fuck out of him
>Raiden shouts to the heavens that Shao Kahn is back and goes crazy
>>
>>46386897
JUST
WHEN
IT
COULDN'T
GET
WORSE

Fuck everything, dude.
>>
File: story1.jpg (107 KB, 400x285) Image search: [Google]
story1.jpg
107 KB, 400x285
>>46386897

I hate to cut a thread short since I always like going to the bump limit, but I've got work tomorrow and won't be back until three-four EST.

If you guys want to keep the thread alive until then, I'll return and we'll continue; otherwise I'll start a new thread tomorrow and we'll pick right up where we left off now. I wouldn't mind either, since we'll be continuing either way.
>>
>>46386926
At least we got SPEELOCK!
>>
>>46386945
>Kaito gets a tarkatan manservant
>Cao gets a scrawny lizardfolk thief
>>
>>46386897
Sanra's going to have a bitch of a time explaining to Kotal what the fuck happened to Cao.
>>
>>46386942
That was literally the most contrived bullshit I've ever read.

SUDDENLY ONLY THE FIRST ROLL!

When YOU KNOW our dice are shit.
>>
>>46386942
I'm dead on the inside.
>>
>>46386991
How about this. Cao is trying to mentally dominate a man who is pretty much a god.
>>
>>46386991

I've done "first roll counts" before.
>>
>>46387016
Sure man, sure. There's only so much I can handle.

SUDDENLY SHAOKAHN, SUDDENLY ROLL TO CONTROL SHAOKHAN SUDDENLY ROLL TO NOT FUCK UP THE ONE TICKET OUT OF HERE.

I'm just done with the dice fetish, especially when fighting mooks.
>>
Assuming this thing is functioning correct and we are heading to Earthrealm and the OWEA is picking us up we're going to need to pull a major favor with them to get the sisters.
Plus we have too hope Kotal is taking care of them. He's not going to be happy.
Shit I got no idea really.
>>
>>46387041
that's actually 2 attempts to not fuck up. Better than most.
>>
>>46386897
>Parents killed by Kotal Kahn and D'Vorah
>Spirit of Shao Kahn inhabits Cao
>Elder sister initially kidnapped and nearly turned by a vampire
>Ashrah dies to save him
>Nearly dies to Mad Max marauders, amazons and a dragon
>Onaga preparing to rampage across Outworld
>Baby sister kidnapped and forcibly impregnated by D'Vorah
>OWEA portal - the family's one guaranteed ticket to Earthrealm and a new life - is destroyed
>Cao is lost to the ether
You weren't kidding when you said Cao was looking at the world from the bottom of the totem pole. About the only thing that's conceivably gone right was selling out the Black Dragon for a ticket to Earthrealm, and even that ended up squandered.

Cao had a hard life.
>>
>>46387083
Most of that is bullshit honestly.
>>
>>46387083
What about the good parts. Like banging Nitara. Uh good part I guess.
>>
>>46387073
I just wish we'd switch dice systems because d100s don't fucking work for this quest.
>>
>>46387069
The device was destroyed before the portal appeared, so it could conceivably spit Cao out anywhere, even the Netherrealm. Don't forget that it's also a one-way portal. Not only are Cao and Speelock rolling the dice to find out where they end up, but also, unless Cao scrounges up another alternative, Sanra and Hua are now stuck in Outworld - with Onaga coming to knock on their door.
>>
>>46387041
>I'm just done with the dice fetish, especially when fighting mooks.

Hey, sometimes things go badly. We've rolled poor before. In my opinion, the dice have actually been overwhelmingly favorable in this quest. Look at how many fights we've won versus ones lost, tied or stalled.

Yes, we're here for the hero to beat up bad guys. Yes, the story seems a bit strange when we get beaten up by jobbers.

But if you can't accept that sometimes people can get taken by surprised, ambushed, overwhelmed and outnumbered by a dozen lizardfolk, then what good is a story with no stakes?

Not everything always works out.

>>46387069
>Assuming this thing is functioning correct and we are heading to Earthrealm

We aren't, shit got busted.
>>
>>46387144
It's just so fucking nice having this all fuck up by one single roll.

Glad I could contribute, I feel so great about that roll that wasn't mine fucking up.
>>
>>46387154
There are things you roll dice for and things you don't.

Fighting mooks as a Kombatant is one of them.
>>
>>46387097

I'm not writing a story where everything works out perfectly for the protagonist.

Everything that happened in this thread (barring die roll results) is due to player choice. Exceptionally key moments like >>46386053 can radically alter the course of events.
>>
>>46387182
And I'm so glad I could contribute to your story when it's one roll.

I have a right to be salty, NOTHING has gone right for this character, this is starting to become a chore to read.
>>
>>46387115
>>46387213
>Met Ashrah
>Acquired Skarlet as personal bodyguard (who wants Cao to embrace his inner Shao Kahn)
>Met Lex the monk
>Survived Kotal Kahn's execution via arena combat
>Spent a night with Cassie and Jacqui
>Killed Kobra (the prick)
>Sold out the Black Dragon to the Special Forces for a chance at Earthrealm
>Banged Nitara
>Got date-raped by Khameleon
When things go well for Cao, it goes pretty well.
>>
>>46387213
>NOTHING has gone right for this character

I disagree.

>>46387235

Personally my favorite moments in the story were the ones where Cao just gets to spend peaceful time with his sisters, away from all the bullshit, telling them about what he's been doing.
>>
>>46387235
>NOTHING IMPORTANT

Fixed
>>
>>46387249
I still think the one dice thing was asinine. You can roll one dice for something like a random encounter table, or something similar.

But when the fate of the character gets decided by one fucking roll that's when I get salty. You basically just let the faggot who was the fastest roller determine something awful for the rest of us.

This is a COLLECTIVE game. When only one person contributes to a major event I feel cheated.
>>
BREAKING NEWS:
LOCAL MAN, REINCARNATION OF INTER-DIMENSIONAL CONQUEROR, NOT HAVING A SWELL TIME, WE'LL HAVE MORE AT ELEVEN. NOW RAIN WITH THE WEATHER.
>>
>>46387249
Not him, but the thing is, Cao's goals have shifted slightly as the quest has gone on. It's true that his sisters have forever and always been at the heart of every single one of his motivations. That said, his original goal was "kill Kotal Kahn to avenge parents and secure safety for sisters." Ever since meeting Cassie and Jacqui, Cao's goal shifted full-time to "Cao, Sanra and Hua start a new life together in Earthrealm."

I think the overarching feeling is that ever since Cao declared his new goal of moving to Earthrealm with his sisters, fate has almost gone out of his way to make sure he never makes it, especially when Cao is compelled to leave no debt unpaid. This latest turn of events is simply the most jarring way of preventing that goal from being realized. Cao is being stymied, and it's frustrating.
>>
>>46387332
ONE FUCKING ROLL, the one literally seconds afterward was a fucking 76 and the one after that a 94.
>>
>>46387251
This. I do feel like major life altering shit gets fucked for Cao. Like every time we go too leave for Earthrealm. I think it's Shao Khans magic.

>>46387290
This too. Not blaming Damashi but these dice are just bitchier then my moms little Yorkipoo.
>>
>>46387290
>>46387366

Would you be making this complaint if >>46386732 had been thirty seconds quicker and we wouldn't have crushed it?
>>
>>46387371
That's not a valid excuse Damashi, letting one person make the story move forward in anyway is shitty. HAVING something shitty happen just highlights my point.
>>
>>46387371
From the sound of it, probably not. The portal device would be okay, Cao would be back to normal, the three siblings would have a bonding moment, and everyone would be taking Hua back to Ruby to find out how to fix her. Instead, the device was destroyed, and Cao (and Speelock) has been hurled to parts unknown, leaving Sanra and Hua stranded in Outworld and picking up the pieces from that mess. It's indeed a major turning point for the narrative that things happened the way they did. In fact, it's arguably for the better and for more dramatic purposes that Cao failed to stop Shao Kahn enough to prevent him from destroying the device and causing the portal foolery. I'm willing to ride this out and see where things take us.

But hey, at least D'Vorah's dead for real, now. Fuckin' bitch.
>>
>>46387332
>fate has almost gone out of his way to make sure he never makes it

>>46387370
>Like every time we go too leave for Earthrealm. I think it's Shao Khans magic.

It's almost like he doesn't want to leave Outworld.

>Cao is being stymied, and it's frustrating.

But you know, you're right. I don't want to make light of Cao's plight, he's had it damn rough.

Maybe when you guys see where we're ending up, things will shift a bit in a new direction.

>>46387423

Having one important moment come down to one roll doesn't invalidate the fact that 99% of the remainder of the thread is still collaborative in nature. Everything that happened in this thread was due to player choice and intervention.

I'm nothing but excited for the events of today and where it could lead, and I'm sorry you being upset at a failed roll is keeping you from being the same. Like this guy >>46387454, he gets it. This could be the biggest turn in Cao's life.
>>
>>46387454
Fuck you "Probably not". I don't like the first dice being rolled deciding this for us, that places EVERYTHING on the back of one roll of someone else without having any say.

B-but it's more "interesting".

No it isn't, I want SOMETHING good to happen for once. Sorry if that's boring.
>>
>>46387485
>I'm nothing but excited for the events of today and where it could lead, and I'm sorry you being upset at a failed roll is keeping you from being the same. Like this guy >>46387454, he gets it. This could be the biggest turn in Cao's life.

If it had been my roll, OR IF I HAD ANY INPUT ON IT, I wouldn't be fucking bitching.

But know, one singular roll decided the fate of Cao. If you can't see where I'm coming from then I don't know why I'm wasting my time reading your fanfiction
>>
>>46387524
*But now
>>
>>46387524
We get it: you don't like it when someone else rolls a "save or die" check on behalf of the entire party.
>>
>>46387548
Tell me it's not bullshit.
>>
File: No Tail here.jpg (195 KB, 900x1190) Image search: [Google]
No Tail here.jpg
195 KB, 900x1190
>>46387524

>If you can't see where I'm coming from

I really can, you've made your point perfectly clear with no room for misinterpretation. But I don't agree with it. I think the level of collaboration in the thread has been fine, and it's something I've really worked on personally ever since I said we'd vote on a body for Otiak and then went ahead with the saurian without a poll or a thread or anything. It's something I've always kept in mind since and try to check myself all the time for. I don't like railroading or forcing choices on other people but no matter what, some degree of railroading will always, always be a factor otherwise nothing would ever get done here.

By your own admission, if it were your roll you'd be fine with it, so I'm sorry it's not your roll, but however else you've contributed to my story in the entirety of every moment that isn't first-roll-first-serve (which is 99% of the thread), I thank you for it.
>>
File: tumblr_o4go7ibVaR1t675ejo1_500.jpg (108 KB, 500x728) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4go7ibVaR1t675ejo1_500.jpg
108 KB, 500x728
>>46387485
>Maybe when you guys see where we're ending up, things will shift a bit in a new direction.
Meh, I can't say I like the idea that one roll determined so much, especially with the luck of our rolls, but I'll still be here tomorrow eager too see what comes next as always.
>>
>>46387609
>if it were your roll you'd be fine with it

If it was my roll with three other people getting THEIR chance to contribute too.

99% of the choices were fluff for getting from point A to point B. Oh and getting beaten up by jobbers.

You let one dice roll, One fucking roll, decide everything. You even admitted you loved what was happening. Just spell it out next time and don't tease us with choice. Put this on fanfiction dot com or something. But don't call it a quest anymore.
>>
>>46387661
We could've wrath hammer'd Speelock.
>>
>>46387609
>first-roll-first-serve

Also number of rolls shouldn't determine difficulty, you've been here long enough to know how /tg/ dice work.

>Maybe when you guys see where we're ending up, things will shift a bit in a new direction.

This whole bit with Cao has shifted so many fucking times already.
>>
>>46387661

Except it is a quest, because I didn't start out the thread saying to myself, "I'm going to destroy the portal device today." Keep claiming all you like that I don't give you a choice when >>46386053 offered three different ways to get out of that situation that would have been 100% different from each other.
>>
>>46387714
That doesn't excuse your 1 dice determining the fate of every player. That was voted on by all of us, even if I don't like what others vote for we all get to contribute.

Just admit you wanted us to fail, save me the trouble....

Fuck man I'm salted out. See you next time because as much as this pissed me off I'll be here for the next one.
>>
>>46387750
>Just admit you wanted us to fail

No, I didn't, and I never have. That's the absolute truth.
>>
>>46387780
Alright, I'll believe it.

I just needed to get that off of my chest. Like I said I'll be here for the next one. I'm not some simpering cunt who quits because something doesn't happen the way he wants.

Just promise you won't make such drastic things like that one roll. It's just unfair for the rest of us.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 69

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.