[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One Piece Adventure Quest 10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 228
Thread images: 2
File: OP OP NO MI.jpg (257 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
OP OP NO MI.jpg
257 KB, 1280x720
Previous: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/46186526/
Char sheet: http://pastebin.com/03izEFh5
other char sheet: http://pastebin.com/1T8kaEjr

I kick open the doors to the tavern, growling angrily. I've been running all over this town and this is the only place I haven't checked for that fat son of a bitch. I look around as some of the lads sing a drunken song that doesn't seem to have any lyrics besides, laughing and belching.

And then I see him, slumped over the counter, getting his mug filled by a redheaded Lass wearing a white shirt with pink flowers painted all over it, which is much too small for her in the first place.

I clench my fists as I stomp towards him, in a burning fury.

"Son of a bitch" I growl angrily as I glare at Baldrick as he sits up, blushing like a damn fool as he guzzels down his drink like a dying man, splashing it all over himself

"Adela, maybe we should go outside for some air and calm you down before we uh notify our superior of the current situation?" Ochamu says nervously, touching my shoulder like she expects me to just start screaming any moment, which I just might start doing! "I don't want you to say something you're going to regret"

"Well I doubt he's going to remember anything about today anyways" Yotshi sighs, shaking his head as he keeps his hand on his saber

"Still it pays to be polite and think ahead" Ochamu huffs as I sigh and shake my head as Jack walks in behind us, laughing his ass off

"Ooooh wow, and here I thought I was going to be dealing with professionals, well sorry sis, but it seems like we got to just go out...and handle it ourselves" He says as he leans over my shoulder, my face grinning back at me

"What are you crazy?!" Ochamu shouts shaking my doppelganger like a doll, which makes him make some really funny noises "The captain told us to Report to Baldrik with our findings and...oh who am I kidding, he isn't going to be of any help"
cont
>>
>>46378097

Jack's eyes swirl around as he slumps back in a daze. Yotshi stares at him and sighs

"So, do really have to do what that jackass wants and go out alone?" Yotshi sighs, frowning sadly as he adjusts his glasses "I mean I'm sure we can just wait...a day or two...or three"

What do I say?
[] BALDRICK!!!
[] Oh stop being So yella, lets see if we can find any one who isn't drinking themselves to an early grave shall we
[] Well...crazy as this sounds, I think we should check back in on the cafe
[] Well, Jacky did say that he's been here before soooo, I mean it might just be our best choice here
[] Unfortunately
[] Heeey don't be so sad Ochaaaamu, I mean you wanted to see the jungle, right?
[] Well we don't know what's really going on, so lets just check in with the forest people and see what's up before we start losing our minds here
[] Son of a bitch, I'm too angry to deal with this dumbass right now, lets just get going already before I do something I regret
[] Well I mean, I was looking for an excuse to go and see what that jungle thing is all about anywho
[] Well, Ochamu, Yotshi, Jack, lets go show that Prophet or whatever of the fear goddess, what terror really is
[] I need some coffee...and a hug
[] What do you think Ajax? go into the big scary forest without any kind of back up?
[] write in

Also I'd like to discuss the upcoming Young Demon Familiar Quest, at the end of this thread
>>
>>46378117
>[] BALDRICK!!!
>>
>>46378117
>[] BALDRICK!!!
>[] Oh stop being So yella, lets see if we can find any one who isn't drinking themselves to an early grave shall we
>>
>>46378117
>[] BALDRICK!!!
>[] Oh stop being So yella, lets see if we can find any one who isn't drinking themselves to an early grave shall we
>>
>>46378117
>Also I'd like to discuss the upcoming Young Demon Familiar Quest, at the end of this thread
I wasn't there for when you decided to vote apparently to do that, But I'd still like to play as Layla's daughter instead.
>>
>>46378117
>[] Well I mean, I was looking for an excuse to go and see what that jungle thing is all about anywho
>[] Well, Ochamu, Yotshi, Jack, lets go show that Prophet or whatever of the fear goddess, what terror really is
>>
>>46378166
>I wasn't there for when you decided to vote apparently to do that
He didn't, iirc, most expressed they couldn't really decide and he should go with what he thinks he can write the best/most about and he decided on the familiar.
>>
>>46378191
Maybe put it to a vote when the time comes then?
>>
>>46378117
>[] BALDRICK!!!
>>
>>46378218
Seems like he decided, and frankly, how indicative would such a vote really be?
>>
>>46378218
Adding on to this. Since I don't feel like it's a suitable replacement for Assassin quest, I mean we won't be playing as anything related to Layla so what's the real point? Plus I find it rather boring to make Raz a familiar.
>>
>>46378270
He's not. Anons voted STRONGLY against it.
>>
>>46378288
Voted strongly against what? Making Raz the familiar? Then honestly I don't find ita interesting Sequel to ASQ since we won't be playing as anything related to Layla/Maria/Any Miller, It seems badly thought out to be honest.
>>
>>46378331
>I don't find ita interesting Sequel to ASQ
Its more a replacement than a sequel, I think.
You can't actually write a real sequel to ASQ, in my opinion.
it was a unique thing that happened because of freak circumstances.
>>
>>46378331
Then you don't have to play. We're a freshly made (at Layla's behest) demon familiar meant to watch over her kid.
>>
>>46378358
>You can't actually write a real sequel to ASQ, in my opinion.
Yeah you can, Play as one of Layla's daughters.
>>
>>46378363
That's a real waste of ASQ then.
>>
I shake my head as I continue to watch the Lieutenant continue to drink like he hasn't ever seen the stuff before. My eye twitches as clench and unclench my fists a few times, before cupping them around my mouth and taking a deep breath and screaming almost exactly like Ma "BALDRICK!"

Baldrick grunts and turns around nearly falling out of his chair. I sigh, rub the bridge of my nose, and groan as I turn back to my friends. Yotshi flinches as Ochamu continues holding the shaken Jack.

"Oh stop being so Yella, lets see if we can find any one who isn't drinking themselves into an early grave" I say as I stomp into the massive partying crowd "Shall we?"

Roll 1d20+ perception

Also I could just let you guy switch to controlling her whenever you want to,
Like I do with all of my quests
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>46378428
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>46378381
Eh, thats not really a sequel, a sequel needs to share the originals spirit on some level.
>>46378428
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>46378428
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>46378415
It's not ASQ, and that's just your opinion. Chill out. Christ alive.

>>46378428
rolling
>>
>>46378428
>Also I could just let you guy switch to controlling her whenever you want to,
Maybe have it be swapped every thread? Unless it's at a important point for that character? Also I suggest starting out as Layla daughter.
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>46378428
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>46378428
>>
>>46378428
Question, Is Ochamu a large human?
>>
>>46378415
ASQ an't be wsted, by that point, its over.

Look, I loved ASQ as much as anyone, I've been with it since the first vote, I loved especially in the early days spending hours chatting with Hm over the characters and reading way too much into things.
But like, the story needs to end at some point, and playing Laylas kid, won't make it continue or prolong it, and it shouldn't.
>>
>>46378513
If it's "over" then why is he using Layla as a character and the world she was in then? And having her be one of the main points since Layla MADE the demon.
>>
>>46378580
>If it's "over" then why is he using Layla as a character and the world she was in then?
Because its in the same setting, which he finds interesting and wants to do shoutouts to the old characters.
>>
>>46378580
what>>46378611 said, he likes the setting, like how you have over 100 Dragonlance or Forgotten Realms books. Keep in mind UMQG takes place in the same world, and both monster quests had the same setting as well, not counting how demons can jump here from here.
>>
Of course the crowd nearly evaporates as I walk through it, a few poor drunk bastards screaming in terror or nearly getting bowled over by Ochamu as she tries to follow me, muttering apologizes as she goes.

"I don't think we're going to find anyone sober here" Yotshi says in disgust as he dances around a few stumbling drunks "We should just go before one of them vomits on us"

"There has to be some teetoller around here" I groan in desperation as I wipe the air hair out of my eyes as I hear Baldrick giggle on the floor

"Well, you're stubborn, I'll give you that" Yotshi sighs sadly "Just...try to get this over with quickly, okay?"

"Do you whine about everything, a bit of vomit is nothing to cry about" Jack says teasingly as Ochamu gasps, her eyes opening up like a death glare as she spots something and shakes my shoulders

"A..adela over there" She say pointing over the crowd "I don't think they're drinking anything

I nod and rush through the crowd, nearly getting knocked off my feet by a few marines dancing around like they're at some kind of party.

I pant angrily as I shove my way past the last one, and see the cooks of the ship chatting over a few plates.

"Heeeey guys" I say tiredly, one of them turns, his dreadlocks flowing in the air as his eyes go wide behind his glasses

"E..evil eye?" He gasps, covering his face

What do I say?
[]I need you for something
[] Captain told us to go into the woods and...he seemed pretty made
[] Ochamu, grab em 1d20+ her str
[] Hey guys, what's wrong, just want to talk
[] Oh thank god, I was worried for a second, come on, there's something we need to do
[] write in

>>46378502
YEP, she's just a big girl
>>
>>46378691
>[] Oh thank god, I was worried for a second, come on, there's something we need to do
>[] Captain told us to go into the woods and...he seemed pretty made
>>
>>46378691
>[]I need you for something
>>
>>46378691
>[] Oh thank god, I was worried for a second, come on, there's something we need to do
>>
>>46378691
>>
>>46378691

>[] Captain told us to go into the woods and...he seemed pretty mad
>>
I sigh in relief and take my hat off to readjust it.

"Oh thank god, I was worried for a second" I say happily, nodding as I turn around and motion for them to follow me "Come on, there's something we need to do"

"What?" the old one says, scratching his grey beard as he gets up "Does captain want a midnight snack again or something"

"Eh not exactly" Ochamu says sheepishly, pushing her fingers together as she slumps forward looking pretty nervous "Um he wants us to well you know that jungle outside of town"

"Yeah" the one with dreads says as he spins around in his stool, as the other three try not to stare at me "Why, what's it got to do with anything"

"Captain told us to go into those woods, and he seemed pretty angry" I say, lying through my teeth as I tap jack on the shoulder, who smirks and nods

"Oh yes, furious, was talking about burials at sea, court martials, hangings...plenty of nasty stuff, isn't that right Yotshiii san" Jack says trying to sound as sweetly innocent as he can

"Er what I?" Yotshi bumbles in confusion before he realizes what we're doing "Oh..oh yeah he was really fucking pissed off, nearly took our heads off"

the two dark skinned men nearly turn as white as ash as the other three look like they're about to have a heart attack as they scramble away from the bar and with us

Jace the cook, Old Nat the cook, and three mooks have joined the party

What do I do?
[] chat on the way to the wall
[] rush there to keep up appearences 1d20+speed
[] get a local "guide" *who*
[] Use my powers to make them run faster 1d100
[] write in

I'll answer any further questions about YDFQ at the end of thread
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>46378989
>[] rush there to keep up appearences 1d20+speed
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>46378989
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>46378989
[] rush there to keep up appearences 1d20+speed
>>
>>46378989
>[] get a local "guide" *who*
The coffee shop owner
>>
Rolled 61 (1d100)

>>46378989
>[] Use my powers to make them run faster 1d100
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>46378989
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>46378989
>>
"Er we should probably hurry then, come on mates" Old nat, the head chef says tiredly as he starts to jog past us "Before he guts us like fish"

I grin widely, can't beileve my plan worked out that well, but still this is pretty...why's Ochamu looking so glum anyways.

"We're going to have to run with them aren't we" She asks frowning and sniffinling "I don't like running, it's so...unladylike"

"You just say that because you can't run" Jack shouts as he runs out the door following the cooks, Ochamu glares daggers at him and barrels her way through the crowd after him.

"GET BACK HERE YOU IDIOTIC CREEP!" She screams furiously as Yotshi winces and looks back up at me

"Do we have to follow her?" He asks weakly as he pushes his glass up his nose

"Oh what are you complaining about, she wouldn't hurt a...well I mean maybe she'd make an exception" I say nodding quickly as I run out to make sure Jack doesn't..wait why would I care if the idiot got the crap beat out of him?

I shrug and keep running, following the shoulders of my friend down the streets, chaos following us as towns folk leap out of her way or scream at the sight of me, Yotshi apologizing as he struggles to keep up with me.

I hear the chefs scream as they sea Ochamu, their hair standing on end as they keep running with jack up the hill as Ochamu goes after him like a mad dog.

"Wow she has a lot of stamina when she's pissed off" Yotshi pants as I run up the hill after her, feeling my face burn as we near the recently built brick wall, with one unfortunate man sleeping beside it in a chair

What do I do
[] stop Ochamu from knocking it down
[] GET OUT OF THE WAY
[] try to climb over it 1d20+dex
[] fear craft a ramp up it so 1d100
[] Guys wait up
[] STOP RUNNING ALREADY
[] write in
>>
Rolled 66 (1d100)

>>46379279
>[] fear craft a ramp up it so 1d100
>>
>>46379279
[] stop Ochamu from knocking it down
[] Guys wait up
[] STOP RUNNING ALREADY
>>
Rolled 29 (1d100)

>>46379279
>[] Guys wait up
>>
Rolled 27 (1d100)

>>46379279
>>
>>46379279
>[] stop Ochamu from knocking it down
>[] STOP RUNNING ALREADY
>>
An Ochamu is heading right for him and the wall he's watching. Now I don't know exactly how strong the big girl is but...all I know is that if she doesn't stop, either she or the wall is going to come down. I don't have long to stomp her and...I left a lot of fear behind me in the mad dash up here.

I take a deep breath and throw my hands forward, palms flat as I call the fear to me or at least the clouds of it gathering at the bottom of the hill. the purple clouds gather and turn almost solid around my arms, darkening and swirling around like a bowl of syrup before I throw it forward, right at the wall. it sticks and bulges outwards with a foul hiss, faces growing out of it, grinning widely with fang filled mouths as it laughs madly, all of them looking a bit like mine.

the chef wince as they see it, and then run up it as they turn around just long enough to see Ochamu barreling towards them. they leap over the wall, and jack trips over it as the ramp rises up. I sigh, panting as I slump over and Yotshi steps away from me.

I look up and see Ochamu running up it as it deflates and loses teeth, shrieking loudly and waking the poor guard up.

She trips on the lip and, there's a very loud thud, a crash. and finally a big cloud of dust rises up with a pained groan

"Heeeeelp meeeee" Jack groans in pain on the other side as the man at the gate stares at us, his eyes as wide as dinner plates.

I smile, and he just opens the gates with shaking hands, before looking back at me to make sure I'm not running towards him, and then he quickly walks past me and breaks into a run as he gets down the hill.

I sigh and pull my cap down as I walk through the cloud of dust, and on the other side, I see Jace and Old nat as well as the three other chefs trying to get Ochamu up, as she's laying ontop of Jack, who's face is red and tears are rolling down his cheeks.
cont
>>
>>46379648

Ajax totters up besides me, meowing as I stand there, slightly frozen in shock

What do I do?
[] let them stay here
[] wait for them to get ready and march into the jungle
[] Look around 1d20+ perception
[] Make sure Ochamu is alright
[] fix up jack 1d100 *Medical skill*
[] let Ochamu catch her breath
[] Pet Ajax
[] Alright, did you get it out of your systems
[] lead the way yotshi
[] write in
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

>>46379680
>[] Make sure Ochamu is alright
>[] fix up jack 1d100 *Medical skill*
>[] let Ochamu catch her breath
>[] Pet Ajax
>[] Alright, did you get it out of your systems
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>46379680
>[] wait for them to get ready and march into the jungle
>[] Look around 1d20+ perception
>>
Rolled 78 (1d100)

>>46379680
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

>>46379680
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

>>46379680
>[] Pet Ajax
>>
Ochamu whimpers as she tries to hold herself up, which makes jack gasp in pain. I rush over to her, is she hurt? I mean It was a pretty..small fall but still she did fall on someone so maybe she.

"Ooow" She groans as I put my hand on her shoulder, before she stands up and I can't reach it anymore "I think I fell on something, it stings"

She stands up, as Jack lays there, slightly flattened. I smirk as Ochamu rubs her legs, wincing in pain as she looks back at me, looking embarrassed.

"Er...sorry about that, I got a bit out of hand there didn't I?" She asks weakly as the chefs laugh and walk down towards the forest, leaving jack on the floor

"Well it could've been worse, just glad you're alright" I say nodding as I turn to jack as he tries to stand up and winces

"And here I lie, as forgotten as gum" Jack says, morosely, glaring at Ochamu as she sits down, trying to catch her breath as she slumps against one of the the cliff walls, taking her hat off and fanning her face

"Oh stop whining, I'm here, I'm here" I Say as I crouch down next to him and rub his ribs to make sure none of them are broken. He nearly leaps into the air, the copy of my face turning red as I look at him impassively

"What do you think you're doing?!" He shouts as "I just got squashed this is no time for"

"Making sure your ribs are in one piece, and I can see now I don't have to worry" I say, spitting as I pull my cap into place "if anything hurts, tell me or Yotshi alright,

"Yeah, always happy to help" Yotshi says with a nervous chuckle

"Eeergh, just...don't do that again" Jack sighs as he limps forward "...Shouldn't have done that...I see I was wrong about you Ochamu"

Ochamu turns away and crosses her arms, huffing angrily as Jack frowns.

"So" I say clapping my hands together "did you get it out of your systems"

"Yes" Ochamu mummers "it was his fault anyway"

"If you're talking about my organs, than yes" Jack says nodding as he rubs his sides
cont
>>
>>46380109
"Well who's fault is that" Yotshi asks flatly as jack gives him a death glare "Er...not that I'm implying anything"

"I already admitted I was at fault" Jack growls angrily

"Don't be so mean all the time" Ochamu pants as she slowly stands up, holding her sides

What do I do?
[] chat with one of them about something
[] Ajax go back to the ship
[] try to find and catch up with the chefs 1d20+ perception
[] follow the forest path
[] wander around it
[]Jack, stop scaring yotshi, Yotshi stop pissing jack off
[] well this is going to be a long day isn't it
[] write in
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>46380193
>[] try to find and catch up with the chefs 1d20+ perception
>[]Jack, stop scaring yotshi, Yotshi stop pissing jack off
>Or as I said before, Kiss already damn it.
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>46380193
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>46380193
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>46380193
>[] well this is going to be a long day isn't it
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>46380193
>Or as I said before, Kiss already damn it.
>>
>>46380253
Reroll, I'd rather not get lost in the damn jungle.
>>
>>46380317
Eh, we're just gonna wander a bit and then find our target a it later, better than fucking up in combat.
>>
>>46380347
Or we won't find it all all becasue it's a bloodyc rit fail.
>>
>>46380371
Crit fails aren't that harsh in these quests.
>>
>>46380388
I don't think you actually read HM quests.
>>
>>46380408
I do.. wtf? When has a crit fail ever been that bad?
We crit fail constantly some times.
>>
"Jack, stop scaring Yotshi" I say as I walk up the stone path leading to a whole lot of over grown trees that seem to sap all the light around them, leaving only a sucking darkness under them "Yotshi, stop pissing jack off"

"Yes mother" Jack says, like a little upset kid

"Sorry bad habit of mine it seems" Yotshi says with a smug smirk on his face before Jack jolts towards him, making him yelp and stumble back.

Ochamu walks up to me as I stare at all the trees, wondering why no one has cut there branches when they've gotten so over grown and..well, it's like a wall of bark and leaves.

"Boys" She says with a giggle, making me smile "What can you do with them"

"I don't know" I chuckle, shrugging as I walk towards the forest "Lets just get a move on before they kill each other"

"BOYS, HURRY UP OR WE"LL LEAVE WITHOUT YOU" Ochamu shouts as I walk into the woods, hearing all sorts of buzzing and chirping...wow, this jungle is really,uh there's a lot of trees here and

and

where'd the chef go? I look around, and see nothing, I don't even hear them and the grounds covered with bush and big leafy things.

"Uh, where'd Old Nat and the others go?" I ask turning back to Ochamu, who gasps, and covers her mouth "they were here a second ago right"

"Yeah so...they couldn't have gone far, maybe they're just playing a prank" Ochamu says as we walk deeper into the jungle, yotshi and jack arguing behind us, which breaks down to Jack threatening the poor guy.

What do I do?
[] shout their names
[] keep walking 1d100
[] STOP IT ALREADY!
[] try to be sneaky 1d100
[] Look for any sign of them 1d100
[] Ochamu, why is this place so creepy?
[] eergh, I don't like this place, I feel like I"m being watched
[] use my powers
[] fire a shot in the air
[] write in
>>
Rolled 9 (1d100)

>>46380606
>[] Look for any sign of them 1d100
>[] Ochamu, why is this place so creepy?
>>
Rolled 24 (1d100)

>>46380606
>[] eergh, I don't like this place, I feel like I"m being watched
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

>>46380606
>[] STOP IT ALREADY!
>>
Rolled 3 (1d100)

>>46380606
>[] STOP IT ALREADY!
>>
Rolled 73 (1d100)

>>46380606
>>
Shit, just realized, meant
1d20+ perception, ooops
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>46380753
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>46380753
boom nat 14
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>46380753
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>46380753
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>46380753
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>46380753
And here I was hoping you wouldn't notice
>>
17+5 = 22, success
I ignore jack for now, I can always give him an earful later, but right now I have other things to worry about. I tone the noises of the jungle out and stand still, making Ochamu shake me as I get a feel for the area around me and sigh.

Alright, something is rustling round in some bushes, bout the size of a dog, but its moving away from us. Birds are flying around and singing their little songs. But no laughing or any talking besides Ochamu asking me what's wrong and Yotshi's whispers

Giant green snake with a puppy dog face curling around a dead, with a few orange and yellow scales hear and there. Colorful flowers and fruit even this close to the city and...white, not a flower...too big, a hat. A chef hat just laying in the middle of the path

It doesn't look like it fell off, it's like it was placed there, a warning or a trap?

I sigh

What do I do?
[] tell the others to stay back and walk towards it
[] Whistle sharply
[] try to go around it through the woods 1d100
[] Fear forge something 1d100
[]AKUMU AKUMU NO SUMMONS *from Ochamu, jack or Yotshi*
[] Jack...I know this is a bit demanding but...can you go check on that for us, considering your devil fruit is better suited for getting out of ambushes?
[] seems fishey
[] write in

>>46380834
I noticed when I saw the 73
>>
>>46380933
>[] tell the others to stay back and walk towards it
>[] Whistle sharply
>>
>>46380933
>[] seems fishey
>[] Jack...I know this is a bit demanding but...can you go check on that for us, considering your devil fruit is better suited for getting out of ambushes?
>>
>>46380933
>[] seems fishey
>[] Jack...I know this is a bit demanding but...can you go check on that for us, considering your devil fruit is better suited for getting out of ambushes?
>>
Rolled 61 (1d100)

>>46380933
>[] seems fishey
>[] try to go around it through the woods 1d100
>>
>>46380933
>[] seems fishey
>>
Rolled 8 (1d100)

>>46380933
>[] seems fishey
>[] Fear forge something 1d100
a stick, pick up the hat without getting near it.
>[] tell the others to stay back and walk towards it.
only if nothing happens but prepare to use NO SUMMONS from Yotshi(kinda curious what his fear is).

I know we probably can't but I gotta ask, are we able to use our own fear for some of our powers?
>>
"Seems fishey" I mutter to myself as I stare at the hat just sitting there in the dirt

"What seems fishy?" Ochamu asks as she looks down at me, before she spots the hat and gasps "Hey there's one of there"

"Shhhh" I say quietly as I press my hand on her stomach to keep her from running and grabbing it, and probably walking right into a trap...wow rock hard abs, not too surprising "Don't move, just let me handle this"

I walk backwards over to Jack and yotshi.

"And that pony tail, honestly no respect for your hair, it digusts me, let it flow freely and beautifuly like mine used to unlike this bunch of" Jack yammers on before he sees me and sighs "But it looks good on you I swear"

"I don't really care" I yawn as he giggles and brushes the hair out of the copy of my face "But thanks, I have something to ask of you"

"No I do not sign autographs" He chuckles teasingly "Well what is it my mirror?"

I lean over his shoulder and whisper in his ear

"Go over to that hat, I know it may be a bit demanding, but your devil fruit is more suited to stop ambushes than mine" I say a quietly as I can, pointing at the hat on the road "So what do you say?"

"Of course I'll go first" He says loudly, striding forward "I know these woods like the back of my hands"

He walks past Ochamu proudly and up to the hat, looking down at it

"Oh what's this?" he says innocently as he reaches for it "Wasn't one of them wearing these in the"

"YAAAAAAARGH" A voice screams as the brush explodes and a figure bursts out of them

"HAN HAN NO BLAST!" Jack screams putting his hand in the air towards it.

the air ripples around and I see a girl wearing leaves and animal hide stopped in the air, looking like she hasn't eaten in a couple of days. She's covered in bright paint and is barely covered in clothing. She's...pretty tanned and has short hair.

And now she's slumped against a broken tree, with her spear lodged next to her, groaning in confusing
cont
>>46381043
Sure
>>
>>46381313

"AAAAAAAAWAAAY PEASANT, DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW LONG IT TAKES TO LOOK GOOD IN A MARINE UNIFORM" Jack screams, pointing at her accusingly

"Oh, I thought you were going to be cool for once" Ochamu sighs as the girl shakes her head and blinks

"You not one them fear mongers" She says, sounding like she hit her head a bit too hard "Wait wait, you're not one of those fear monger are you, but magic..urgh hea..my head hurts, sorry, you're magic like him?, what did you do to me"

What do I do?
[] Ask her if she's alright
[] So what did you do with them
[] why'd you attack him
[] Jack I think you might've scrambled her brains a bit
[]So you're not with that band then? the ones who've been harassing that town
[] how many fingers am I holding up
[] Okay, this is very important, where are the coffee plants
[] threaten her
[] write in
>>
>>46381374
>[] Jack I think you might've scrambled her brains a bit
>[] how many fingers am I holding up
>[] So what did you do with them
>[]So you're not with that band then? the ones who've been harassing that town
>Check to see if she's okay
>>
>>46381374
>[] Ask her if she's alright
>[] Okay, this is very important, where are the coffee plants
>>
>>46381374
>[] how many fingers am I holding up
>>
>>46381374
>>
>>46381420
Seconding
>>46381374
"AAAAAAAAWAAAY PEASANT" New favorite line.
>>
>>46381374
>[]So you're not with that band then? the ones who've been harassing that town
>[] So what did you do with them
>>
>>46381374
>>
"Now to finish" Jack begins reaching for his pistol before I grab his arm as the girl rubs her forehead and blinks like she's trying to get her grasp back on the world.

"No" I say sternly, glaring into his eyes as she stares at me and reaches for her spear, looking horrified. I stare down at her as she slips and falls in the mud.

I walk up to her and crouch down, as she winces and I smile friendly, before I realize it's just making it worse and frown.

"Hey, you alright?" I ask tapping her on the head, making her open her eyes

"Huh..uh just a bit concussed and loopy" She says blinking as she sits up and stares at me with her big golden yellow eyes, tilting her head "Why aren't you trying to...you know eat me?"

"Not a monster, surprising as that is" I say nodding as I help her up and then stop her before she gets all the way to her feet "So what did you do with them"

"oh the...chefs right, well I wanted to help them but...I kind of tripped and" the girl laughs, looking a little embarressed "if you can't I'm a little...exposed right now"

"Oh I can see that" Jack says nodding slowly

"SO you don't always wear that?" Ochamu says sounding surprised "I thought that you"

"What was a savage? no my tribe gets along well with the villagers, its just that, some monster preaching about the old ways is...kind of ruining that" the girl sighs shaking her head "and chased me and my dad out of town, so I've kind been forced into this...garbage"

"I think it looks nice, if unsanitary" Yotshi says happily "Nice, natural look I think"

"So you are a man after all" Jack says, elbowing Yotshi in the stomach

"More than you, yeah" Yotshi says flatly and it'll take a second or two for him to realize how badly her messed up

"Yoootshi saaaan get over here" Jack says sweetly, sickeningly so

I hear Yotshi scream and jack choice after him.

"So did you get cursed or something?" The girl asks, leaning in to look at me closer

"Something like that I guess" I say scooting back
cont
>>
>>46381737
I hear Yotshi scream and jack choice after him.
>choice
>>
>>46381797
Buddy you must be new to this quest.
>>
>>46381737
"Now" I say holding my finger up "this is very important"

"Yeah?" the girl asks, looking excited

"Where are the coffee plants" I ask, staring into her eyes as I grab her shoulders

"Err..taiga's? I'm pretty sure they burned his farm down when they took the tribe over" the girl says sadly "Why did he ask for them or...uh miss"

"Adela" Ochamu asks, shaking my shoulder as my eye twitches

That was quality coffee...and it's..it's gone forever

roll 1d20+ will + cool demeanor

>>46381797
Yes, he's deciding how to beat the crap out of him
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>46381823
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>46381823
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>46381823
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>46381823
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>46381823
*rages internally*
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>46381823
>>
>Inner Adela currently
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCOxVaQQrbk&feature=youtu.be&t=38s
>>
18+5+5 = 28

My eye twitches and I sigh, resting my head on my shoulder, damn shame but things like that happen I guess, no use in crying over something that's already gone and happened anyways, but still this...oh I'm mad, but it's a good thing I have a cool head, or I might've broken my hand on a tree or something

"Damn" I say tiredly as I let the girl go and lift my hat up "just damn"

"Oh you took that well" Ochamu says happily "Much better than I would have...which is a bit concerning since I'm supposed to be a proper lady"

"Riiiight" the girl says nodding slowly as she dusts her ragged and mismatched outfit off "So...uh yeah sorry about attacking your sister?"

"Freeloader of my form?" I ask titling my head

"Er...I don't" the girl asks tilting her head

"He Used to look different" Ochamu says nodding

"He?" the girl asks, looking like she just got thrown back into the tree again

"I'M SORRY!" Yotshi cries out

"COME HERE ALREADY I JUST WANT TO HAVE A TALK WITH YOU!" Jack hisses like a snake

What do I do?
[] ask her her name
[] ask who she is
[] ask what happened with the tribe
[] save Yotshi *how*
[] yeah, me and him are devil fruit users, but he trapped himself as a girl, but he isn't one
[] Yeah his uh magic backfired on him
[] what's this about having magic like who?
[] write in
>>
>>46382058
[] ask her her name
[] ask who she is
[] ask what happened with the tribe
[] save Yotshi *Jack you're never going to catch him now, wait until things calm down and he forgets*
[] Yeah his uh magic backfired on him
>>
>>46382058
>[] ask her her name
>[] ask who she is
>[] ask what happened with the tribe
>>
>>46382058
>[] ask her her name
>[] ask who she is
>[] save Yotshi *Jack you're never going to catch him now, wait until things calm down and he forgets*
>[] yeah, me and him are devil fruit users, but he trapped himself as a girl, but he isn't one
>[] what's this about having magic like who?
>>
>>46382058
>[] ask her her name
>[] ask who she is
>>
>>46382058
>[] yeah, me and him are devil fruit users, but he trapped himself as a girl, but he isn't one
>>
>>46382058
>[] ask her her name
>[] ask who she is
>[] save Yotshi *Jack you're never going to catch him now, wait until things calm down and he forgets*
>>
>>46382058
>[] ask her her name
>[] ask who she is
>[] Yeah his uh magic backfired on him
>>
"So, what's your name anyways?" I ask putting my hands in my duster's pockets as I lean against one of the big and red trees, looks sturdy enough

"Oh I'm Tiki" the girl says happily "But if it sounds stranges you can just call me Tee, I don't really care"

"Well I think it's a beautifully name" Ochamu says happily as Tiki steps away from her, before she realizes she isn't trying to glare at her "Nice and simple, I like it"

"Right" Tiki says as she watches jack chases after Yotshi up and down the road "Shouldn't you stop those two from"

"Nah, they may should tire out in a bit" I say lifting my cap up to watch Jack chase Yotshi, to make sure he doesn't try to shoot him or something "So who are you anyways, tiki?"

"Oh, no one really, my dad's the chief...I helped Mr Taiga around the farm to get some extra Beli" She says shrugging "And I...am pretending be a hero here but..I can't really do anything myself, think you can help"

"With the trouble in your village?" Ochamu asks grimly

"Yeah!" Tiki shouts excitedly "With heeeer uh his magic, we should be able to stop that made hermit and stop those idiots from getting themselves or anyone else killed!"

"Hermit? What are you talking about?" I ask walking up to her "is he the one making them all wackey, what did he do anyways"

"Oh Choka" Tiki groans shaking her head "He's just this crazy guy who lived outside of our villager in his cave, something wrong in his head I think, Always playing with bones and these weird straw dolls, talking about juju and voodoo, you know just silly superstition, but...well then..then he actually did something, bent a man in half without even touching him, and he started to talk about how he had met this goddess of fear, terror and darkness who gave him visions to overthrow the town, then he started throwing around words like, Oppression, right, Slavery, Taxes, and our land"

The girl shaking her head, dirt and leaves falling out of it
cont
>>
>>46382366

"And all the young men decided he was onto something and forced me and my dad out of the town when we started to say how stupid it all was and forced everyone else to go along with it" She says sadly, wiping her eyes "But you guys can help right"

"Of course we can" Ochamu says as I walk back onto the dirt road as Yotshi runs up it, panting and covered in sweat "Isn't that right Adela...Adela"

I hold my arm out and Catch jack as he runs past.

"Jack, stop it, you're not going to catch him now, just wait until this all blows over and he's forgotten" I say calmly as Jack grins very maliciously

"Hmm I'll take your idea into consideration, I'm an honorable man, but I must admit he makes it tempting" Jack says happily before he growls

"Adela?" Ochamu asks "Well what do you think, I know the answer"

"Yeah scary panther...uh Adela, sorry didn't think how rude that'd sound before I said it" Tiki laughs

I turn and smile as Ajax climbs up to and lays down ontop of my cap

What do I say
[] Of course it's my job as a marine
[]Can you lead us to the village
[]where's your father
[] If I don't, then my name Ain't Adela De'terrar
[]so he's preaching fear right, well I think I can show him fear
[]Did Choka eat a weird fruit by any chance?
[] Ajax get down from there!
[] Naaaaah
[] write in
>>
>>46382460
>[] Of course it's my job as a marine
>[]Can you lead us to the village
>[]where's your father
>[] If I don't, then my name Ain't Adela De'terrar
>>
>>46382460
>[]Did Choka eat a weird fruit by any chance?
>[]so he's preaching fear right, well I think I can show him fear
>[] Ajax get down from there!
>>
>>46382460
[] Of course it's my job as a marine
[]Can you lead us to the village
[]where's your father
[] If I don't, then my name Ain't Adela De'terrar
>>
>>46382460
>[]where's your father
>>
>>46382460
>>
>>46382460
>[]so he's preaching fear right, well I think I can show him fear
>>
"Of course, Ha...ha...ha" I say happily as I point at myself "it's my job as a marine, and if I don't do my job then my name ain't Adela De'terrar"

"OH thank you so much!" Tiki says as she hugs me, as Yotshi runs back down the road and falls over

"Wait, what's going on now?" He pants tiredly "I..why aren't you chasing me anymore"

"I'm not mad anymore" Jack says as his lips curl into a wicked smirk "Sorry about that"

"Bullshit!" Yotshi screams from the forest floor, pointing at Jack as My doppelganger chuckles mockingly

"Of course" Ochamu says happily "Didn't expect you to say anything else"

Tiki finally lets go of me and tries to hug Ochamu which just makes her yelp and nearly knock Tiki to the ground

"Eh sorry, well lets get going, we got to save those other marines don't we!?" tiki shouts as she heads towards the town, stops and turns back around, chuckling nervously "Was just making sure no one was following us"

"So you'll lead us to your village then?" I ask yawning as I pull my hands out of my duster's pockets to adjust my hat without waking Ajax up "Actually where's your pa?"

"Oh he's...was cursed I've been trying to take care of him" Tiki says sadly, before she grins again "but its okay because if you defeat Choka he'll be alright"

"Er I'm not sure that's how" I try to say before Ochamu covers my mouth and shushes me

What do I do?
[] see her father first
[] stride into the village
[] try to disguise ourselves as tribals 1d100
[] ask Jack for some advice on he above
[] sneak in 1d100
[] AKUMU AKUMU NO SUMMONS 1d100
[] CHOKA, YOU SLIME, COME ON OUT BEFORE AH BURN YOU OUT
[] write in
>>
>>46382852
[] see her father first
>>
>>46382852
>[] stride into the village
>[] CHOKA, YOU SLIME, COME ON OUT BEFORE AH BURN YOU OUT
>>
>>46382852
>[] see her father first
>>
>>46382852
>[] see her father first
Medicine don;t let us down!
>>
>>46382852
>[] see her father first
>>
>>46382852
>[] see her father first
>>
>>46382852
>[] stride into the village
>[] CHOKA, YOU SLIME, COME ON OUT BEFORE AH BURN YOU OUT
>>
"Wait, did you say your dad was cursed" I ask, stopping mid step to look over my shoulder at the dirt and bruised covered girl, who simply grabs onto her wrist and turns away nodding slowly "Do you mean he got sick or something?"

"No he was actually cursed I didn't believe it either but, it's what happened" She says sadly, her eyes beginning to water as I stare at her "I've just been trying to keep him alive until I can make Choka undo it"

"What's exactly wrong with him, could you take us to him, if that isn't too rude or uncalled for?" Ochamu asks sheepishly as Tiki nods without a word looking torn up

"Yeah, besides me and Adela can fix him right up, I'm sure he just got some poison in him or something" Yotshi says smugly as he pushes his glasses up

"Curses can't be fixed with medicine I'm pretty sure" I say shaking my head slowly as Yotshi crosses his arms

"Trust me I tried" Tiki says miserably

"Magic isn't rule" Yotshi sighs "curses aren't"

"Devil fruit" Ochamu says tilting her head

"Er that's that's different" Yotshi says angrily, pushing his glasses back into place again

"There are strange things on the sea boy" Jack says calmly as he walks down the road and

roll 1d100 from encounters
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>46383221
>>
Rolled 57 (1d100)

>>46383221
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

>>46383221
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>>46383221
>>
Rolled 39 (1d100)

>>46383221
>>
"Just be quite about it and let us see for our selves first" I say with a heavy sigh as I look back at the two, stopping this before it even begins.

"Yeah, you don't have to but heads over everything" Ochamu sighs shaking her head as she struggles to free her hair from some stray tree branches or...rather the other around "I mean we're kind of a team"

"Yeah I just don't like superstition" Yotshi mutter angrily as he walks besides us

"And I like pushing his buttons, its entertaining for me" Jack giggles as tiki shakes her head and sighs

"It's just over here, we...had to get as far away from our village as possible" Tiki says quietly "Now come on"

She ducks through some bushes and we follow her, stomping through them as butter flies fly in front of us and we walk into a sun lit field, with a small pond and a cave sticking out of the ground in front of it

"We've been living in there, just...don't make to much noises he's a little rabid" Tiki says meekly

What do I do?
[] Barge in
[] yet Yotshi try to fix him 1d100
[] cover my face and everything else up and see for myself
[] Ochamu?
[]Heeeey Jack, want to make some Beli?
[] write in
>>
Rolled 49 (1d100)

>>46383369
[] yet Yotshi try to fix him 1d100
[] cover my face and everything else up and see for myself
>>
>>46383369
>[] cover my face and everything else up and see for myself
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>46383369
>[] yet Yotshi try to fix him 1d100
>>
>>46383369
>>
Rolled 30 (1d100)

>>46383369
>>
Rolled 23 (1d100)

>>46383369
>>
"Well Yotshi after you" I say smiling as he stares at the cave nervously, he looks up at me blabbering for a few seconds before he gets his composure and shakes his head

"You can help him to, come with me" He says unusually stern "It'd be easier with two sets of hands"

"But I also look like everyone's worst nightmare, and he's had a bad enough time as is, so go" I say as I push him a bit towards the cave "if anything goes wrong, we'll be out here to help"

He looks over at the cave and sighs, putting on a smile so to look nice as he nods slowly, clenching his teeth as he turns and walks towards it. I smirk as Ochamu puts her hands on my shoulder and sighs

"I'm not sure if that was mean or nice" She says happily as Yotshi peeks inside and screams and falls over, crawling away and into the lake with a splash.

I sigh and look at jack

"Coat" I say plainly, he tilts his head and takes it off, stretching to try and make me feel embarrassed or something.

He frowns when my expression doesn't change, and toss me the coat. I grab it ad put it on back words, its collar covering my face as I walk towards the cave.

"Coooool" Tiki says as I pull my first aid bag from my side and open it up, putting gloves over my hands and goggles over my eyes.

The cave is covered in grass and has a single tree growing ontop of it. And one Yotshi blabbering in the lake.

"It..it can't be real, he he his eyes!" He cries out as I stare at him. I shake my head and turn and walk into the dark cave.

there's a half dead fire in the middle of it, and I see a ragged figure on the edge of its life. I walk closer, realizing I can't get my guns fast enough if he tries to charge me. fear seeps out from the collar covering my mouth as I walk up to him

He coughs weakly and looks up at me, his eyes milky white orbs. His face is bruised, burnt and scratched, covered in bandages, herbs and salves. he reaches towards me, muttering nonsense as his hand twists back and he groans in pain.
cont
>>
>>46383683
He's wearing a white suit for a man at least ten sizes larger than him, like his body was forcibly shrunken and made thin.

"Pleh em ti snrub, esaelp serehaw yim rethghuad it snrub, sthaw gninenppah ot em" He blabbers, leaning back as his hand goes back to its normal position as smoke starts to rise out of him along with fear.

I blink and notice that his foot has somehow caught on fire

What do I do?
[] Drag him into the pond 1d20+str
[] Stomp out the fire
[] make a blanket out of his fear 1d100
[] run out screaming
[] OCHAMU, TIKI!
[] write in
>>
>>46383773
[] Stomp out the fire
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>46383773
>[] Drag him into the pond 1d20+str
So he's speaking backwards eh?
>>
Rolled 49 (1d100)

>>46383773
>[] Stomp out the fire
>[] make a blanket out of his fear 1d100
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>46383773
>[] Drag him into the pond 1d20+str
>[] Stomp out the fire
>>
Rolled 98 (1d100)

>>46383773
>[] Stomp out the fire
>[] make a blanket out of his fear 1d100
>>
>>46383773
Realize he's talking backwards.
[] make a blanket out of his fear 1d100
>>
>>46383848
Jack should be able to translate then.
>>
I stare at the fire blazing on his foot for a moment before I get my sense back as he makes one of the strangest noises I've ever heard, a kind of ghostly groan.

"Woooooooo" He says as he tries to smack the fire out on the cave floor.

I raise my hands into the fear blowing out of him and pull it down as it hardens around my hands, bubbling and spitting out smoke as I drop it on his foot as it turns into a quilt made out of pictures of Tiki, I can't see anything else about it as I stomp on it to help put the fire out.

I sigh as he sighs in relief and leans back, blinking and looking at me in confusion.

"owh era uoy? serehw si ikit, od uoy wonk erehw ehs si, did Akohc ekat reh? si ym rethghuad efas? did ehs ekam ot eht trop?" He asks scooting towards me as much as he can before he winces in pain and rubs his side, like some one's pinching him "Wooooo, tiaw, tahw era uoy gniraew? uoy kool ekil dam rotcod, ah ah ah ah ah"

I blink as he starts to cough again...I ..I am so confused I don't what's wrong with him, but something certainly is! His thin face contorts in pain as his long grey beard lifts up in front of him, like someone's trying to pull it off of him

What do I do?
[] Get Tiki
[] Hey doppleganger get in here?!
[] Hey yotshi...I need your help in here
[] Okay I'll be right back alright?
[]er...I'll get choka for you old man
[] hold his beard down 1d20+str
[] shoot at where the person pulling it would be 1d100
[] run out of the cave
[] write in
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>46384044
>[] Get Tiki
>[] Hey doppleganger get in here?!
>[]er...I'll get choka for you old man
>[] hold his beard down 1d20+str
>>
>>46384044
>[] Get Tiki
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>46384044
>[] Get Tiki
>>
File: What the fuck.jpg (27 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
What the fuck.jpg
27 KB, 720x576
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>46384044
>[] Get Tiki
>>46384123
>>46384175
Uh what? Do we get str points for that?
>>
>>46384219
Well you need one more vote to hold his beard down for it to take effect
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>46384044
>[] Get Tiki
>>
>>46384291
Cutting it close anon.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>46384044
>[] Get Tiki
>>
>>46384044
Hold down beard. Get double 20s.
>>
I look around in panic and do the first thing that hops to my mind. I leap on him and hold the beard down, and feel something pulling against me. I force it back down but it just keeps fighting like a snake with its head cut off.

"Ohoho"I say furiously as I hold the wiggling and shaking beard as it tries to rip itself out of the screaming chiefs face "If there's one thing growing up with eight sibling teaches ya, it's wrestlin, TIKI DOPPLEGANGER GET IN HERE!!"

The beard pulls out and I wrap it under my arm as it stretches up, nearly lifting me in the air as my arms in pain as I try to give it some slack so it doesn't just rip right off

I take a deep breath, dig my boots in the ground and bite down on the collar of jack's coat

20+1+20===41 WONDROUS SUCCESS!!

I start to get dragged into the air, and grab the top of the beard as I stomp my right foot down into the fire and pull back a second later as Tiki's father screams in surprises as embers and ash fill the air.

I slam against the wall and pull one last time, and feel something thud as the force pulling on the beard vanishes. I blink and look around for whatever it was as Tiki runs in, followed by Jack who...strangely runs in just as fast as she does.

"Adela what are you doing to him you" he begins, trying to looking charming with my face as tiki runs to my side and holds his beard down as he dad hugs her

"Daddy are you okay?" She asks giving him a kiss on the cheek as he laughs

"Uh...what I..well, I'll be honest, I thought I could, huh" Jack says sounding like a deflated balloon

"Ha ikit, I saw gnirednow erehw uoy were" He says slowly "dna sey I ma skanht ot siht lrig thiw a egnarts esnes ni noihsaf"

"Don't worry, don't worry we'll get this curse off of you as soon as we can" Tiki says, crying as she hugs her father "And you Adela, I..can we be friends"
"Sure" I say happily as jack stares at her father
>>
>>46384556

Her father laughs and opens his mouth to speak before jack walks up to him and plants his hand on his forehead

Tiki reaches for a knife but he raises his hand and she winces away as he frowns sadly as the air ripples around his mouth as her dad starts speaking gibberish again and he speaks in his voice as he sits down exactly like him and her dad puts his hand on his forehead, parting his hair.

God it's weird looking at myself still, why can't he just take another form already

"Oh I wish I could understand you my dear tiki" Jack says sadly in tiki's dad voice "the world has become so strange since Choka came back to the village, but I can see this strange doctor looking girl is our friend, and why is this one touching my head, er...I'm a widower I'm not interested in a young skinny thing like you...could you stop wait, my hand! Jali I am not doing this, please know that, Oh this is embarrassing, does Choka wish to torment me with his magic for all my life?

"llew I teg ti" Jack says laughing as he takes his hand off of tiki's father and stands back up "He's speaking backwards, er'ew gnikaeps sdrawkcab ot mih"

"Heeey what's going on in there...eer I don't want to go inside it, it looks so filthy" I hear Ochamu whine out side of the cave as Tiki's dad tilts his head and laughs

"Yllaer?" He laughs before he cries in pain and clutches his eye "Woooo, eh dekop em eye"

"I..I didn't notice" tiki sighs shaking her head "I'm a horrible daughter aren't I"

"Oooh" I say nodding slowly "it was just on the tip of my tongue to"

What do I say?
[] you don't have to ochamu
[] soo what's with all the other weird stuff going on with him
[] Whhhhhy did you leave us ochaaamuuu eh I'm just messing
[] Okay so we can't help him, unless we get Choka to break his curse then
[] YOOTSHI YOU WERE WROOOONG
[] It's okay Tiki, you've been keeping him safe, you're a great daughter, and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise
[] How did you learn to speak backwards?
[] writein
>>
>>46384733
>[] you don't have to ochamu
>[] soo what's with all the other weird stuff going on with him
>[] It's okay Tiki, you've been keeping him safe, you're a great daughter, and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise
>>
>>46384733
[] soo what's with all the other weird stuff going on with him
[] It's okay Tiki, you've been keeping him safe, you're a great daughter, and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise
[] How did you learn to speak backwards?
>>
>>46384733
>[] It's okay Tiki, you've been keeping him safe, you're a great daughter, and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise
>[] How did you learn to speak backwards?
>>
>>46384733
>>
>>46384733
>[] How did you learn to speak backwards?
>>
"You don't have to Ochamu, we're fine" I shout, cupping my hand around my mouth as her shadow makes the cave even darker.

"Oh good, I was worried there for a second uh...I'll just stay out here and make sure Yotshi is okay, I don't think I could fit in there anyways fufufufu" She says sheepishly as the cave gets lighter again as she walks away from the door.

I look at Tiki as she continues to cry as Jack walks towards the cave entrance and yawns.

"Tell me if you need my skills anymore, and I am terribly sorry for your father Tee" He says sweetly, which is very unlike him.

Tiki ignores him as he leaves the cave, and she keeps on sobbing into her father's chest. He turns over to me and opens his mouth and then closes it, saying nothing as he starts to cry to.

I shake Tiki making her yelp as I stare into her eyes from beneath the goggles I'm wearing

"Tiki, it's okay, you've been keeping him safe" I say seriously as she stares at me with tears in her eyes and on her tanned cheeks "You're a great daughter, and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise, okay?"

"Th..thank you Adela I was..just, I feel horrible, I can't do anything to help him and..and it's killing me" She sobs, wiping her eyes "please...please help my dad, I'll do anything if you save him"

"I will, now all this weird stuff going on around him is because of Choka to I assume?" I ask as I stand up, brushing my dust back as I pull at jack's coat, damn this is uncomfortable "How's he doing that?"

"Oh, the bastard made a doll out of my dad's hair" She says venomously, her lips curling in disgust as she grits her teeth in barely restrained fury, it almost looks like she's smiling "And everything he does to the doll happens to him, so...don't let him get any piece of you, okay?"

I nod and look up to see Jack watching me from the edge of the cave, frowning.

"Hey" I say as I get up and walk over to him, with Tiki following after me as Ajax meows at me, batting at my legs...guess he's annoyed
cont
>>
>>46385116
that I made him fall off his sleeping spot and wake up

"How did you learn to talk backwards anyways?" I ask as Jack smirks and then grins, tapping his chin

"Well it's a long story, I'm easily bored as you probably don't know and well, I was alone one night, I know how shocking and I decided to mess with some holy men, by pretending to be possesed on their doorstep and well I nar yawa retfa yeht dellac het seniram, hahaha good times"

What do I say?
[] good one
[] Yotshi, you okay little buddy
[] what are you doing Tiki, stay with your dad, this is marine business
[] You're a monster
[] Well, come on, we have some marines to save, and a mad dog to put down
[] write in
>>
>>46385181
>[] what are you doing Tiki, stay with your dad, this is marine business
>[] Well, come on, we have some marines to save, and a mad dog to put down
>>
>>46385181
>>
>>46385181
>[] Yotshi, you okay little buddy
>>
>>46385181
>>
>>46385181
>[] good one
>>
>>46385181
>[] good one
>[] Yotshi, you okay little buddy
>>
"Tiki Stay with your dad" I say sternly, pointing back into the cave as I step into the sun again, my googles stopping me from being blinded by the light "this is marine business, you shouldn't get into it, too dangers, come on guys we have some Marines to save and a mad dog to put down"

"I..Yes ma'am" Yotshi says saluting me "Just give me a minute or two for my heart to calm down"

"Yes, and Tee's father to save don't forget that" Jack says happily as he practically skips back to the jungle

"Well it's a bit crude, but it's what he is, a mad dog biting at everything around him, right?" Ochamu says to herself as she follows after Jack.

I start to follow her as Yotshi sits on a boulder, drying out in the sun. But Tiki grabs my arm and stops me

"I still need to lead you there, and I want to see the bastards face when the little kingdom he built crashes around him" Tiki says angrily

I sigh, and look her in the eye and

What do I do?
[] yes you do, come on then, lead the way girl
[] No, stay here, it's too dangerous
[] Sorry Tiki AKUMU AKUMU NO LOCK 1d100
[] Just wait here okay, don't go to the town, pretty sure they wouldn't understand you're a good one
[] take off jack's coat, the gloves and the goggles
[] Well, I can't take Ajax into a fight sooo, watch him for me would ya?
[] write in
>>
>>46385411
>[] Just wait here okay, don't go to the town, pretty sure they wouldn't understand you're a good one
>[] Well, I can't take Ajax into a fight sooo, watch him for me would ya?
>>
>>46385411
*Dangerous
I really need to stop typing so fast
>>
>>46385411
>[] No, stay here, it's too dangerous
>>
>>46385411
>[] Just wait here okay, don't go to the town, pretty sure they wouldn't understand you're a good one
>>
>>46385411
>[] take off jack's coat, the gloves and the goggles
>[] No, stay here, it's too dangerous
>>
"Look I can't take Ajax with me into a fight" I say smiling behind the collar of jack's coat "So just watch him for me, and stay here, I don't think the fellahs back in town would understand that you're a good one, got it"

"I know what you're doing" She says sadly, before she smirks again and sighs "Fine, come on Ajax come here we'll just wait for her to come back to us"

"Stay with her Ajax" I say, pointing at her as my little kitten looks at me as his fur blows in the wind as his tail swishes back and forth, he seems to nod, and then lay down, before her yawns, and closes his eyes "good boy"

"Stay Safe Adela" Tiki says sadly as she sits down next to him, looking crushed

"Only if you do" I say as I walk back to my friends and yawn as they walk into the wall of trees "We'll be right back, with Choka in chains, I promise"

"But not in the fun way of course" Jack giggles as Yotshi shudders and sticks his tongue out in disgust

"Oh I think I get what you're talking about, like Silken chains?" Ochamu says with a soft giggle as she covers her mouth "fufufufu"

"Yeah, one of the best novels I've found on the sea, such a consuming read" Jack sighs as I tilt my head, wondering what they could be talking about as Yotshi groans

"Not you too Ochamuuu" He whimpers as we walk down the forest path

And through a gap in the trees, I see a cloud of fear rising, and turning black, like smoke

An old withered man rubbed his head as he pushed himself up with his boney hands, the doll of the former chieftain, friend of the damnable world government resting in his hand as he looked around, and then down at the doll, rubbing the spot on his skull that slammed into the rock floor of his cavern...Something had pulled against him, something that he had never encountered before. His lady carressed his heart as he put the doll down gently and went back to his meditation.
cont
>>
>>46385797

"Lord Choka" one of the easily led asked, peeking into the cave looking like a muscular ape more than anything "Are you alright we heard you shout from the center of town

"Yes" the pot bellied old man chuckled, smiling a two teeth smile "I just...saw danger, stay on guard, and tell the others, also, those men you captured, have you prepared them"

"We await your hand, my lord" the man says kneeling

"We will wait, I sense a great terror approaching" the old man said staring towards his cave wall, a painting of a girl in a blue coat, a white hat, wreathed in coffee beans and with two dragons along her side, her face a mess of paint, colors, and scribblings "a great terror indeed"

"Do you think it's our goddess, the mistress of nightmares?" the man asks

"Perhaps...perhaps, it may also be..a usurper" the old man said angrily, biting on his upper lip with one tooth

"A usurper, but" the man says "I understand, I will tell the others to patrol in tighter formations"

"Good lad, our righteous mission to free this land from the tyrants of the sea is nearly at its end" Choka laughed, and laughed and laughed

And we'll end here

I've archived

and the thing I wanted to talk Young demon familiar quest is

Each sin gives you a bonus to a certain stat, and 1 trait from the beginning list of those sins, along with any you choose/get from your body type.

Now I've come to a bit of a brick wall here, as while I have ideas for the base, non sin restricted traits, I'm having a bit of trouble coming up with seven for each of the seven sins, for you to choose 1 of.

Also I'd like ideas for magic types to see what you guys can think up

and if you want I can explain which sins give you what stats, and anything else you're curious about!
>>
>>46385896
Thanks for running HM, Really liked the scene change at the end there. Any spoilers on what exactly the dragons represent for Adela's "portrait"?
>>
>>46385896
Thanks for running.

>I'm having a bit of trouble coming up with seven for each of the seven sins, for you to choose 1 of
Do you mean Traits like
>Pride: Indomitable Self- Bonus for rolls to resist external influence (Fear, mindfuckery etc.)

Or more like
>Sloth- Induce Apathy in others around you

Like, passive or active abilities?

>>46385896
>magic types
Earth, Fire, Water, Wind, Lightning, Metal, Wood, Void..?

Divine, Arcane, Eldritch, Natural...

Transmutation, Conjuration, Illusion..
>>
>>46385896
Thanks for the thread, and good night.
>>
>>46385896
Well Gluttony would make sense to have similar traits to Lust in certain cases so you can probably overlap some of those if you need a little help, same for Pride and Wrath, and Envy and Greed. Sloth probably won't see much gameplay to be honest. Don't think /tg/ is to interested in being super lazy all the time unless it gave some real nasty debuffs to enemies or skills.
>>
>>46385976
Revolvers

>>46385978
Both, as well as physical traits that give you things, like say, scorpions tail and wings or something like that

Also I do like the sloth and pride one, I'll be sure to put those in

Also divine doesn't really fit as you are literally a demon, Void is interesting though, and so is eldritch. Hmm, I'll certainly add some of these to my starting notes

>>46386037
Hmm interesting, that would certainly make dual sinning interesting. as one of the boons gives you two sins and the stats and trait from both
and I don't think anyone wants to be sloth, such a boring sin
>>
>>46386037
Would be kinda funny if Sloth was objectively the most powerful, with the most universal powers, but it's very nature makes it harder and harder to actually get off your ass and use that power actively because sloth.
>>
>>46385978
Also Pride gets +3 willpower, so I just realized they naturally get Indomitable self in a way
what do you think anon?
>>
>>46386037
Magic wise, it would probably be fun as a familiar to have some form of battle form. Or some way of giving our power to our charge.

Small out of battle and then dangerous when our charge is in danger. Some kind of restricted form put on by Layla that keeps us in check.

Of course this all depends on what level of magic you expect the familiar to be able to attain, Don't doubt that the Miller kid won't be getting power boosts from us as well.
>>
>>46386080
Hm, yeah that is pretty funny
>>
>>46386117
What I'm seeing is we are going to be a general for the Miller's armies that what I'm seeing. Powerful presence with unwavering loyalty. Thats an awesome bodyguard that's what.
>>
>>46386124
Well you start off as an imp and if you damn enough souls via your sin/ sins, you will eventually become a lesser demon, but still be a familiar

but that is a good idea, and two forms would be the trait for it, the one Majazal had, if you get it you can choose to have your original imp body and your demon body seperate, instead of the later eventually exploding out of the former

Or I can give that a default if you want
>>46386160
>Attacking the dark city of brausrburge
>doing well, the heretics that follow the queen of the night fall before my blessed burning blade
>Break into the castle and away from my holy brothers
>Hear giggling
>One of her damned spawn
>kick the door in and see a pair of glowing orange eyes glaring back at me as a little girl with back wings braids the things hair
>and then I feel only pain as it throws itself at me, as I hear my comrades scream
>and the flowing of blood leading into nothing
>>
Wouldn't mind seeing some shadow fuckery magic to use. Or maybe a specific focus in magics, would be fun to have a large amount of fire magic that focuses primarily on using smoke and burning coals to hurt a lot of people at once while making visibility null.
>>
>>46386223
Hmm, sub schools? perhaps, that's a good idea, instead of learning new magic you could focus on one and dig up the different building blocks off it, and the various incarnations of it, taking the base ingredients to make something new and exciting!

I like it
do you?
>>
>>46386037
>>46386077
I think its a good idea to give each sin a "direction" basically like
>Wrath=Direct physical damage
>Greed=Self-Buff but by expense of others
>Sloth= Powerful Enemy Debuff but by slight debuffs on yourself
>Lust=Influencing enemies/Allies
>Pride=Self-Buff strong,m but less strong when used on others
>Gluttony=Self-Buff but either heavy debuff after some time(being hungry basically) or needing to consume something
>Envy=Copy other abilities
>>
>>46386264
And the different physical traits would reflect that the same as the abilities would
>>
>>46386077
>Also divine doesn't really fit as you are literally a demon
There are evil gods and Devil cults, if we see it from a D&D-esque perspective.

>>46386262
>Hmm, sub schools?
Might be a good idea, something like Elementalism, Eldritch, Natural etc. as "Domains" and subschools like
Eldritch=Space, Shadow, Madness etc.
Elementalism=Fire, Water, etc.
There should be enough magic systems around to steal subschools from.
>>
>>46386262
I'm all mixing things together that shouldn't it gives a nice spin on the typical "elements" of magic while still using something not often seen. Of course I'm just rambling out random ideas hoping it sparks something in others.
>>
>>46386319
Oh I like it, though I may keep elementalism separate so people don't get all different elements at once with it

>>46386363
Aight

Also traits are more physical things, that aid in certain waus
and Abilities are powers and things like say aura of sloth and such, Maw is an ability, but acid saliva is a trait, get it?

And one of the boons give you an ability from your chosen sin for free instead of having to experience the world a bit first

sorry if it was a bit confusing for any of you
>>
>>46386403
>Oh I like it, though I may keep elementalism separate so people don't get all different elements at once with it
You can always go into elemental subschools too, like the other anon suggested from Fire to Smoke, or Flame, or heat

What are the Sin Stats anyway?
>>
>>46386403

So basically what the anon said here >>46386264 , would be more in line of how the abilities of each sin would act

>>46386428
And that's the plan I have, I love it

ALRIGHTTO
heeeeeeere they are

[] Lust *+3 Potential*
[] Gluttony *+3 Resilience*
[] Greed *+3 Agility*
[] Sloth *+3 Senses*
[] Wrath *+3 strength*
[] Envy *+3 Guile*
[] Pride *+3 Willpower*

not sure if envy or greed should be guile, so I'd like some advice on that
>>
>>46386403
Chargen is going to be either really really fun or terrifying depending on where players want to start at.
>>
>>46386454
And of course, those stats tend to aid the play style of all seven, so it'd reward continuing to level the so called favored stat of each one,

>>46386462
I KNOW, isn't it wonderful?
>>
>>46386454
>[] Gluttony *+3 Resilience*
>[] Sloth *+3 Senses*
I would have picked those the exact other way around, funnily enough.
I kinda associate the lethargic Sloth with being resiliant since its passive and just shrugs things of, and the "hunger" with having good senses to "search for things to consume" basically.
>>
Also, baseline stats, aka zero, means you're about human or slightly less with those particular stats

>>46386525
Hmm, that does make sense, anyone else think I should switch them around?
>>
>>46386538
I think Sloth having the passive stat like resilience does make sense.
>>
>>46386538
Sloth seems to be where you would be an immovable wall of blegh and gluttony tends to always be looking for more, so maybe?
They are pretty interchangeable it looks like for those stats. They make sense either way.
>>
>>46386553
>>46386564
I'll think I'll switch them, as raz did spend a lot of time searching for things to eat and always found them, and she wasn't to resilient as demons went

Until she got the maws of course
>>
>>46386604
Well hope some of my ramblings helped a bit, have a good night HM thanks again for running!
>>
>>46386637
Good night
and they did, thanks a lot
>>
>>46386652
I'm gonna look a bit into magic systems before Data, in case you still need some ideas on that by then.
Have a good night HM.
>>
>>46386667
Good night, and thank you
>>
>>46386681
Exactly how powerful can these traits be, thats kinda hard to figure out for me?
>>
>>46386784
Well they're starting traits
so they should have some downside to them
and be things that are still useful in there own ways, even if it isn't clear at the first look
and they could lead to different higher traits down the line, by evolving and changing

or lead to abilities that bounce off of them some how

they could also give you hidden bonuses to dice rolls as well
>>
>>46386784
OH WAIT
I read that wrong
sorry, if you're still there
they can be pretty potent actually
>>
>>46387066
What exactly did you see wrong? Your answer made perfect sense to me.
>>
>>46387136
well you asked how power they could be and I thought you were asking about the starting traits

and then I re read it and thought you were asking in general, and now I realized it fitted anyways

Sorry under a bit of stress because I have some work I need to catch up on tomorrow
>>
>>46387174
>Sorry under a bit of stress because I have some work I need to catch up on tomorrow
Good luck with that, see you saturday then.
>>
>>46387210
Thank you
Thread replies: 228
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.