[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black Tides Quest 6:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: Somebody got a new number!.jpg (70 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Somebody got a new number!.jpg
70 KB, 1920x1080
>Imperial Fiat. You will reign and rule.

Sitting down in what was now your cabin, you looked over the paper carefully, ink pen in hand. After two hours of having your head meet desk, you had scrapped any sort of seniority-based, council-based, or any sort of autonomous system for getting vessels commanders. Too much work on your end met too many opportunities for asshats like Penar to get in was what you thought of every time. Thus, the new plan was simple- Imperial Fiat. You were the Emperor of the Sea, (in title only) and as such had to confirm all grants of command. You set up some minor guidelines for appointing command, and then proceeded to apply them.

Penar’s first mate, Miguel Santos, would be the Captain of the Carolina. You had sketched out some nonsense plans for things like a hydroponics area, an ammunition shop, a foundry, and a training grounds as sort of proto-improvements which could be built to keep the plebeians busy and maybe get them to advance themselves to becoming respectable citizens.

Your nominal go-to guy, a Sailor by the name of Felts, was going to be Captain of the Arroschere. While the Carolina was going to get upgraded support facilities, the Arroschere was going to be the hit ship. Emptied of everyone except the bare minimum company of Sailors and Engineers and the prizes of Soldiers (Three cheers for the Hero’s Welcome, folks!) would be kicked off, and then as many Warriors as you could cram aboard would be loaded. A small prize crew would be kept aboard in case you found anything good, but aside from that the Arroschere would go fast and scan loud.

You planned to make your flagship the
>Arroschere
>Carolina

(CONT)
>>
>>46336971
>Arroschere
>>
File: Splash.jpg (7 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
Splash.jpg
7 KB, 275x183
For the duration, or until you found something better. Your priorities were getting guns, training troops, and getting more ships and people. A small idea for a shore settlement had been on back burner for a while now, but you wanted to save that for later. Much later.

Interrupting your reverie, Joan stuck her head through your door.

“Voulez-vous jouer?”

You nod halfheartedly, and clear your desk. You liked Joan, but sometimes you could swear you felt a set of eyes over your shoulder when you were around her. Setting up the chess set, she smiled at you and laughed.

“Ma sœur sera là bientôt. Se détendre!”

Alright then- time for you to get trounced. She was feeling fierce today- it was over soon. Leaving your cabin, you went for a walk up to the bow. It was standing there that you heard something, something that sent fear to the bottom of your soul.

“Poi~”
>What the fuck was that?
>Set out a double round of watchmen, something is up.
> HARD STARBOARD FULL REVERSE RIGHT THE FUCK NOW, TELL ARROSCHERE TO BOGGIE!
>>
>>46336971
>Arroschere
We lead from the front, for now anyway

Hello wolf
>>
>>46337020
>What the fuck was that?
>>
File: God's Gift.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
God's Gift.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
HEY GUYS

OP HAS TWO VOTES TONIGHT

VOTE ON BOTH! MUY IMPORTNATE!
>>
ARCHIVES!
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Black%20Tides%20Quest

PASTEBIN!
http://pastebin.com/u/0WarWolf

MUSIC!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGtEH1i78sI
>>
>>46337142
>The fuck?
>>
>>46337020
>What the fuck was that?
> HARD STARBOARD FULL REVERSE RIGHT THE FUCK NOW, TELL ARROSCHERE TO BOGGIE!
>Set out a double round of watchmen, something is up.
>>
>>46337384

Generally quest logic dictates you pick one, not all...
>>
>>46337500

Yeah fair enough

>What the fuck was that?
>>
>>46337020
>>What the fuck was that?
>>
Looks like you're all going with Arroschere as the flagship and WTF? for the WAT DO.

Roll 2d20, best of three for any Reaction Bonuses
>>
Rolled 6, 5 = 11 (2d20)

>>46337635
>>
Rolled 7, 2 = 9 (2d20)

>>46337635
>>
Rolled 14, 5 = 19 (2d20)

>>46337635
>>
File: Your Collective Situation.jpg (61 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Your Collective Situation.jpg
61 KB, 500x375
WRITING
>>
File: ActiveBeaconMaybe.jpg (42 KB, 615x346) Image search: [Google]
ActiveBeaconMaybe.jpg
42 KB, 615x346
>Arroschere
>19-1. Your_Collective_Situation.jpg

“What the fuck was that?” you ask into the night.

The night answers back with a “Poi?”

“No, seriously, what the fuck is that. Joan, that better not be a prank!”

“Poi.”

At this, you start to feel your sanity start to drip away.
>80/100 SAN
“NOT FUCKING AROUND HERE!” you yell, stomping back to the tower. On the way, a fresh-faced Engineer jumped into you.

“Sir! Arroschere has reported a transitory comm contact bearing north-northeast! She’s claiming it’s active civilian transmission, sir. She also has a lock on what appears to be a large lifeboat pod from a recently-sunk vessel on a dead east bearing! What are we going to do?”

>Both ships to the transitory comm signal
>Both ships to the lifeboat cluster
>Split the squadron- Carolina to the lifeboats, Arroschere to the transitory. (Difficulty 25 Test to remain in com contact, Difficulty 25 Test to reunite if contact is lost)
>>
>>46338107
>Both ships to the transitory comm signal
My paranoia thinks this is somehow a trap.

Let's go anyway
>>
Wait... Is there a fucking Yuudachi somewhere around here?

...I think I need to look at that character sheet. Just skimmed the achives and I like what I see!

>>46338107
Recently-sunk huh? Sounds like tasty to me. Can we keep a lock on that transitory while we move? It sounds like more zombies and fuck me if those things don't ruin us.
>>
>>46338107

They've always given us some solid supplies
>>
>>46338174

Your last roll was fairly bad and all you took was 1/5th of your Sanity as payment for it.

It might be a trap with spikes, or it might be a trap with a short skirt and a dick. You don't know, do you?

>>46338179
Negative. The transitory is a controlled signal, however, not a distress call. They're trying to talk to somebody- you just can't make out the words.
>>
>>46338264
Well that changes things substantially... We should send the Arroschere closer and try to intercept those transmissions. Those lifeboats aren't going anywhere fast, if our own experience is anything to go by.
>>
>>46338264
Alright, changing vote from >>46338174
To
>Split the squadron

What's the worse that can happen?
>>
>>46338536

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDFFHaz9GsY
>>
Roll 2d20 for Communications check, guys. After this I'm probably going to have to head to bed, though.

Math exam tommorow.
>>
Rolled 14, 19 = 33 (2d20)

>>46338923

Best of luck on the exam
>>
Rolled 2, 16 = 18 (2d20)

>>46338889
uhoh...

>>46338923
Best of luck with that. But hold on, are splitting the fleet? I thought the vote was to head for the transitory. Ah well.
>>
Rolled 9, 4 = 13 (2d20)

>>46338923
>>
Rolled 8, 1 = 9 (2d20)

>>46338923
Dice

>>46338889
I regret nothing
>>
>>46339089
>Rolled 8, 1 = 9 (2d20)
REGRET. EVERYTHING.
>>
Alright, what the everloving fuck did you guys do to piss the dice off this bad? I have to ask, because I'm hearing them say

Nightmare Time, baby...

REALLY FUCKING LOUD.
>>
>>46339266
We got a 33 first time..! That counts for something, right?

Oh god, we're all gonna die
>>
>>46339266
Fuck. Well we didn't need all of these people anyway.
>>
>>46339365

Did miss that one. The fact that the rest f the rolls were absolute shit ttough, well that says something.

>>46339381
You really do. Plebeians can eventually evolve into Citizens, atone all the odd jobs and let you use your vassles for Important Shit.
>>
>>46339190
>>46339266
REGRET. NOTHING.
>>
Also, keyboard is down, mobile is up! If amyone wants the last update of the nightt to have horrrible spelling and atrosious grammer, speak now! If not, then next session should be Friday, starting when it starts and ending when it ends

Good news, however, because after this weekend is Spring Break, with quests most nights I hope.

See you then.
>>
>>46339525
Take care of yourself OP. We'll see you Friday.
>>
>>46339525
See ya
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.