[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tundra civ thread on /tg/ ep. 35 - back for a few days
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 14
File: Map of the Continent.png (2 MB, 6160x4160) Image search: [Google]
Map of the Continent.png
2 MB, 6160x4160
All right, I'm back and free for a few days, so let's continue where we left off!
Previously we, the White Republic, colonized the western continent and split up the lands of the Hassein Sultanate between us and the Pajit Empire.

Pastebin - check it out for story, stats and technologies:
http://pastebin.com/t7gWa2pa

>Population:7 500 000 (75% white, 7 % chink,6% kafi, 8% hibibi, 4 % pajit)
>Economy:Thriving;Camark gold & silver coins,good international trade, postal service, National Bank, mercantilism, manufacturies
>Food stockpiles:medium-high
>Food production:very high
>Political Stability: High(medium-low in newly conquered)

>A.Exploration
>B.Food production & Population growth
>C.Improve religion/culture
>D.Settle new lands
>E.Improve defences
>F.Architecture
>G.Improve military
>H.Research science
>I.Improve a settlement/region
>J.Navy
>K.Improve economy
>L. Diplomacy
>M.Government & Laws
>N.Military actions
>>
>>46310130
>I.Improve a settlement/region - Conquered lands

Repair any damage, followed by expanding the network of forts, roads and canals into our new lands.
>>
File: Map of the Continent.png (2 MB, 6160x4160) Image search: [Google]
Map of the Continent.png
2 MB, 6160x4160
We've invested in the new region, repairing damages, building highways, forts and infrastructure. We've opened up several mines, which yield a variety of minerals.

>Population:7 650 000 (75% white, 7 % chink,6% kafi, 8% hibibi, 4 % pajit)
>Economy:Thriving;Camark gold & silver coins,good international trade, postal service, National Bank, mercantilism, manufacturies
>Food stockpiles:medium-high
>Political Stability: High(medium-low in newly conquered)

>A.Exploration
>D.Settle new lands
>E.Improve defences
>F.Architecture
>G.Improve military
>H.Research science
>J.Navy
>K.Improve economy
>L. Diplomacy
>M.Government & Laws
>N.Military actions
>>
File: exploration2.png (594 KB, 4232x3440) Image search: [Google]
exploration2.png
594 KB, 4232x3440
>>46310495
In the west, the Kaichou have continued taking lands from the southern darkskin tribes.
>>
>>46310495
>D.Settle new lands - Western continent
>>
This civ quest looks great, reminds me a lot from the older 08-12' era civ quests and what a civ quest should be like.

>>46310569
Seconded
>>
File: exploration2.png (592 KB, 4232x3440) Image search: [Google]
exploration2.png
592 KB, 4232x3440
As our total population grows and the new agricultural methods in our corelands have left many farmers unemployed, many new settlers flock to the colonies. Beaver Dam - 5000 pop
Richfort - 15 000 pop
Continent - 40 000 pop
The inroki have pushed the sashki back, taking a wide stretch of land in the plains. The kaichou continue conquering the darkskins.

>Population:7 800 000 (75% white, 7 % chink,6% kafi, 8% hibibi, 4 % pajit)
>Food stockpiles:high
>Political Stability: High

>A.Exploration
>D.Settle new lands
>E.Improve defences
>F.Architecture
>G.Improve military
>H.Research science
>J.Navy
>K.Improve economy
>L. Diplomacy
>M.Government & Laws
>N.Military actions
Suggest some names for the colonies on the eastern coast.
>>
>>46310746
Corn-basket, Yellow plain and we-got-this-land-for-some-beads.

>D.Settle new lands Western continent
>>
>>46310746
silver bird
d
>>
>>46310820
name+1
also G
>>
>>46310746
can't we ask the sashki to stay in our territory as vassals
>>
>>46310746
d
>>
>>46310746
gelville
G
>>
>>46310746
>>
File: exploration2.png (615 KB, 4232x3440) Image search: [Google]
exploration2.png
615 KB, 4232x3440
>>46310801
The settlements with just one house shown are farmsteads, not really villages, so they don't get a name. The coastal and forest lands were conquered by forest, the riverlands we got through trading shiny beads(it was a 90-something roll, kek)
The lands we own are now dotted by farmsteads and villages. We trade with the inroki and since recently - the kaichou, whose expansion continues.
Most interestingly, though, the chinks of the Sunset Alliance have also begun colonizing the new world! They've conquered the sashki coastal settlements and enslaved the locals.
Shale, Goldport and Port Tide are fairly small colonies close to our mainland and our control over them is firmer. The western colonies(Richfort - the island with the precious metals, Beaver Dam and the continent) have special privileges and are growing rapidly, so I'm keeping a tab on their total populatioin now.
>Population:8 000 000 (76% white, 7 % chink,5% kafi, 8% hibibi, 4 % pajit)
>Colonials: 100 000

>A.Exploration
>D.Settle new lands
>E.Improve defences
>F.Architecture
>G.Improve military
>H.Research science
>J.Navy
>K.Improve economy
>L. Diplomacy
>M.Government & Laws
>N.Military actions
>>
>>46311136
L
offer the sashki to be our vassals
>>
>>46311136
What >>46311178 said. We need allies.
>>
>>46311136
milatary
>>
>>46311178
This guy, expand the empire
I'm back, nice to see you Bulgar
>>
I really can't spot where the White Republic is. Also would be nice if someone would explain the meaning behind the use of different colors.
>>
File: new world.png (109 KB, 2484x2004) Image search: [Google]
new world.png
109 KB, 2484x2004
A quick sketch of what the western lands are like
>>46311178
While that is a possibility, here's a recap of our diplomatic relationships:
The pacharnati are neutral towards us, they seem to be waging expansionistic wars to the west
The inroki sold us part of their lands and they are now making up for it by conquering sashki tribes
The sashki are neutral towards us, we've had few dealings
The Kaichou Empire and the Sunset Alliance are the two other colonial powers and they are both allies of ours. The Kaichou are currently conquering the darkskins, while the SA are conquering the sashki.
>>
>>46311280
White republic are the names that are black.
>>
>>46311287
With the offer sashki as vassals, we just say we'll protect them from the SA. Also give them the rights we always give to vassals.
>>
>>46311317
this guy gets it
i give you
a +1
>>
>>46311280
All black names are the White Republic. On the larger map you see our home continent, Centerhold is our capital.
We have vassal states(grey names); There's the Sunset Alliance(chinks) in red; Kaichou Empire in pink; Pajit Empire in dark red, Ramki Kingdom in yellowish-white, Prizzid Principalities in yellow, Jamatun Kangdom(more civilized darkskins) in purple.
We are a large nation, rivaled in size and population only by the Pajit and the Kaichou. Technologically we are superior to all others at the moment.
>>
>>46311317
+1
>>
>>46311293
>>46311333
Thanks guys.

I might be retarded but I can't spot the Sashki anyone mind describing where they are at?
>>
File: sashki.jpg (51 KB, 471x625) Image search: [Google]
sashki.jpg
51 KB, 471x625
We approached the sashki with an offer of vassalizing them - while they are willing to accept, the chinks of the Sunset Alliance have come to us in protest - they have claimed these lands as their own to colonize, citing the need for new living space. As allies of theirs we should not be impeding them, they state.
From the west the inroki are also looking to encroach on sashki lands. We'll have to come up with a decisive solution
A.Firmly hold to protecting the remaining sashki tribes against any aggressors
B.Don't let this interfere with our foreign relationships and withdraw our support
C.Help the sashki migrate into the Great Plains, away from other tribes and empies.
D.Another solution
>>
>>46311518
I've got two seperate maps for the western and eastern continents. The sashki are currently left with a small strip of land, sandwiched between the Sunset Alliance colony and the inroki tribes.
The sashki and inroki belong to the same race and have similar languages, but they have been feuding over territories for a long time. Now the sashki are in a troubled position
>>46311136
this map here, eastern side
>>
>>46311532
>D.Another solution
Tell the chinks to have a one child rule.
But really my vote goes to C.
>C.Help the sashki migrate into the Great Plains, away from other tribes and empies
Trail of tears where we come, or at least make it that they don't dead on the way.
If they refuse, remind them there culture and people will be gone if they don't accept.
>>
>>46311532
C
>>
>>46311532
C
>>
File: sashki2.jpg (125 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sashki2.jpg
125 KB, 1280x720
We helped the remaining sashki migrate west, into the great plains, where they may live in peace, though they'd have to build anew. We provided them with some supplies and soon enough they were on their way. The Sunset Alliance seized this opportunity and has claimed all the territories between the sashki river and the coast.
Back in the eastern continent, we have recieved news - the Pajit Empire has declared war on the Prizzid Principalities. They are a loose confederation of rival city-states that act together in defence against foreign powers. Kayans, the richest city on the eastern coast, is also home to the last spire on our continent. In a message to our own government, Emperor Ashnu II has assured us that with this the war against the spires will at last be won and that we need not worry, as the imperial forces are making swift progress and Kayans shall soon fall, followed by the rest of the prizzid lands.
We do not border the Prizzid Principalities. We engage in a bit of trade with them, but the pajit and krushid lie between them and us.
>Population:8 100 000 (76% white, 7 % chink,5% kafi, 8% hibibi, 4 % pajit)
>Colonials: 120 000

>A.Exploration
>D.Settle new lands
>E.Improve defences
>F.Architecture
>G.Improve military
>H.Research science
>J.Navy
>K.Improve economy
>L. Diplomacy
>M.Government & Laws
>N.Military actions
>>
>>46311924
>D.Settle new lands - Western lands, mostly the great plains, as to secure and "assist" our new vassals.
>>
>>46311924
A
>>
>>46311924
>D.Settle new lands
Get more people and soliders in the New World. Some time in the future we're going to have to fight the Inroki or the Pacharhnati Empire so let's get more men there.
>>
>>46311924
D. I'm glad you're back.
>>
>>46312049
This
>>
File: exploration2.png (655 KB, 4232x3440) Image search: [Google]
exploration2.png
655 KB, 4232x3440
As new colonist flow in naturally, we've worked on improving infranstructure and fortifications in the western continent, building highways and forts.
The sashki have settled in their new territories far to the southwest, beyond the inroki lands.
The SA has expanded into the now empty lands and the Kaichou have crushed the last darkskin resistance.
The Pacharnati seem to have won their war in the far west as well.
In the home continent, the siege of Kayans is well under way. The Prizzid attracted mercenaries from Jamatun and Krushid to help defend their precious city, but the Emperor's army has been rearmed with firearms in recent decades, its discipline and tactics improved.
>Population:8 200 000 (76% white, 7 % chink,5% kafi, 8% hibibi, 4 % pajit)
>Colonials: 150 000
>Food production: high

>A.Exploration
>D.Settle new lands
>E.Improve defences
>F.Architecture
>G.Improve military
>H.Research science
>J.Navy
>K.Improve economy
>L. Diplomacy
>M.Government & Laws
>N.Military actions
>>
>>46312049
This.

We should throw in some cultural and general science improvements. We're quite a long way from modern technology but we should make strides towards that in times of peace. Also countering Spies and propaganda.
>>
File: art.jpg (165 KB, 684x998) Image search: [Google]
art.jpg
165 KB, 684x998
>>46311924
>N.Military actions
Military expedition against the Prizzid pronto, we need to get in on this sexy-spire-smashing-action.
>>
>>46312330
N attack the inroki
>>
>>46312330
>L. Diplomacy
Make the Inroki our vassals, talk to them that SA and Kaichou will only try to destory them, while we can protect them.
>>
File: Han.jpg (284 KB, 1024x700) Image search: [Google]
Han.jpg
284 KB, 1024x700
>>46312330
>N.Military actions
We can't let the Prizzid be defeated without having a share in the glory.
>>
>>46312330
N. Send a force to the east. Have them observe the war between the Pajit and the Prizzid and their Darkskin allies. Also have them ready to act if needed. Perhaps around 12,000.
>>
>>46312330
J
>>
Haven't been a tg for a while, used to be an avid civ player, and this catches my eye.
I'm gonna read up the past, and I'll play for a bit.
>+1 lurker
>>
>>46312438
this, also i think we should settle on the south side of the continent and take ssome of the land before kaichou takes it all.
>>
Guys, it's been over an hour and a half since the last update.
>>
>>46314401
I think he fell asleep again on the keyboard. Or he making the map, or something important came up.
>>
praise the return of civ burlger also my vote is>>46312438
>>
File: 1458426587076.jpg (43 KB, 550x690) Image search: [Google]
1458426587076.jpg
43 KB, 550x690
>>46314444
yeah it's after midnight for OP prob went to bed.
>>
File: 1457140767890.png (497 KB, 431x700) Image search: [Google]
1457140767890.png
497 KB, 431x700
he probably resting
>>
isn't he Bulgarian if so he probobly needs his rest to fight of the migrants
>>
File: kebab smeller.jpg (178 KB, 2298x1200) Image search: [Google]
kebab smeller.jpg
178 KB, 2298x1200
>>46314706
>>
>>46314706
nah they're all just moving through to germany and sweden
>>
Did we invent the Tercio yet?
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.