[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post Your Game Store
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 5
Post where you usually meet up and buy things for /tg/ related activities. I think my store is pretty cool, being a cut above the average strip-mall hole in the wall. Its got a comfy ground floor with a fireplace and comfy chairs to sit among the various books and products and an upstairs where all the gaming tables are. Parking is a pain though...
>>
File: 7619744218_b4f3cf129f_b.jpg (570 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
7619744218_b4f3cf129f_b.jpg
570 KB, 1000x1000
>>46174191
This is technically mine, though I've never visited it.
>>
File: __MORE_THAN_A_FEELING__.png (130 KB, 674x500) Image search: [Google]
__MORE_THAN_A_FEELING__.png
130 KB, 674x500
>Mine just shut it's doors
>tfw I learned 40k and MtG there
>tfw I made some of my best friends there
Life is suffering, plain and simple.
>>
File: the-hairy-t.jpg (183 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
the-hairy-t.jpg
183 KB, 375x500
>>46174191
>The Hairy Tarantula

This is mine. This is the owner. And his 6 cats. He asks that customers turn off their cell phones because they cause cancer. He trades in "Toronto dollars" which is a fictional currency supported by him and maybe 10 other local stores.

That said, he also gives discounts and sales quite often, has polite and friendly staff and probably the best selection of cards, board games and RPGs this side of New York.

So I kinda like the place despite its craziness.
>>
File: BannerLogo.jpg (33 KB, 706x185) Image search: [Google]
BannerLogo.jpg
33 KB, 706x185
pretty good gaming area, lots of sunlight and a lounge, but just far enough away that I hardly ever play there
>>
>>46174191
What's the ratio of cards/boardgames/rpgs/manga/comics in your store?

Mine's something like 20%/35%/10%/20%/15%.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.