[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one who thinks (In the digital version of this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: Talisman.jpg (178 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Talisman.jpg
178 KB, 500x500
Am I the only one who thinks (In the digital version of this game) that game basically picks a favorite and basically go out of its way to fuck the other players over but give all the nice shit to them?
>>
>>46142550
Nah the digital version is fucked
>>
>>46142550
I have only ever played the board game once, and that was pretty much what happened.
>me a friend and our GFs at the time.
>my friend is DM.
>Me and girls are players
>DM knows i can into board games so goes out of his way to screw me over every time possible, while making it easy for the girls.
>MFW I'm like "OK, np"
It isn't much of a game really, but it still beats monopoly.
>>
>>46142550
Yes. It's cursed. Jack Chick was right.
>>
>>46143225

True. I would rather play this over monopoly probably.

Though every time I played this, I thought of it like "mario party rpg." I would love to see someone try to make a pic or something of htis game stylized after Mario Party.
>>
File: 1434842061825.jpg (8 KB, 229x200) Image search: [Google]
1434842061825.jpg
8 KB, 229x200
>>46143762
Talisman is basically the fantasy equivalent of Monopoly. It never fucking ends.
>>
Talisman is a trash game. The only reason to play it is if you're drunk or exhausted and just want to roll some dice. And laugh at one anothers misfortune.

The digital editions RNG seems fine to me, but then again RNG is pretty much what the game is, so if they fucked that there's not much left for them to botch.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.