[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Infinite Stratos Quest: Resetting this Twisted Game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 23
File: 1392604678581.jpg (1 MB, 642x2442) Image search: [Google]
1392604678581.jpg
1 MB, 642x2442
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ConflictEvidenc
Archive: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Infinite%20Stratos%20Quest
The opposing IS continues to fly straight at you as you continue to evade the closing in laser beams. You take out Gram and return fire only to see 4 laser beams intercept and deflect all of the projectiles. She continues undisturbed by your attack to fly straight at you. Close enough to see her without relying on your sensors, your next shot connects as the active protection lasers didn't have enough time to deflect your projectiles. But that came at a price, as your shields spark against her rifle's laser beam. You turn your body slightly to let the rest of the beam pass by you.

“Reinforce, that was close.” you mentally comment.

“The enemy IS is using as advanced ECM suite making targeting and information gathering difficult.” Reinforce telepathically replies.

You are John Smith, only know male IS pilot, currently fighting against an unknown IS. You were about to fly your Maeve around the Fairy Arms and Manufacturing testing airspace before you were fired upon. Forced to defend yourself, you return fire with limited success. This fight is going to be a lot different that what you are use to.

The opposing IS mirrors your action as you blast past each other. In the instant she is directly in front of you, you look your enemy in the eyes. A woman about Iris or Natasha's age with sandy brown hair with a rather fit body. Her IS reminds you of something like the Morgan you once could have chosen at the start of your school year but with quite a few differences. You'll have to figure out those differences later as you break left to get around to re-target her in a high-g turn.

1/2
>>
File: 1446149623370.jpg (219 KB, 1400x1000) Image search: [Google]
1446149623370.jpg
219 KB, 1400x1000
Part way through your turn, you have Reinforce control the Edge missile launcher to fire an off-bore shot. The missile is intercepted with all 4 active protection lasers in the middle of the figure 8 pattern the two of you trace in the sky.

“Here comes the snow.” she says as you both speed up towards each other in this crazy air joust.

[]Reply with ”I've got a present for ya.” As you use the ADMM to try and over saturate her Active protection lasers at the merge.
[]Reply with “There's no snow here.” as you try something risky. Firing Fragarch at near point blank ranges to try and get a solid hit.
>>
>>46122416
>[]Reply with ”I've got a present for ya.” As you use the ADMM to try and over saturate her Active protection lasers at the merge.

ALL THE MISSILES also hi conflict
>>
>>46122416
>[x]Reply with ”I've got a present for ya.” As you use the ADMM to try and over saturate her Active protection lasers at the merge.

When I doubt go Macross.
>>
>>46122416
>[]Reply with “There's no snow here.” as you try something risky. Firing Fragarch at near point blank ranges to try and get a solid hit.
>>
>>46122379
>[]Reply with ”I've got a present for ya.” As you use the ADMM to try and over saturate her Active protection lasers at the merge.
Time for Pixy.
>>
>>46122416
>[]Reply with “There's no snow here.” as you try something risky. Firing Fragarch at near point blank ranges to try and get a solid hit.
>>
>>46122416

F-22>Sa-47
>>
>>46122416
Voting closed.
>>
waiting warmly
>>
>>46123932
Man i miss that guy
>>
File: 1392830883897.jpg (283 KB, 461x608) Image search: [Google]
1392830883897.jpg
283 KB, 461x608
>>46123932
Just like old time...
>>
Anyone want to take a guess as to who this pilot is?
>>
File: 1398736665245.jpg (34 KB, 600x448) Image search: [Google]
1398736665245.jpg
34 KB, 600x448
[]Reply with ”I've got a present for ya.” As you use the ADMM to try and over saturate her Active protection lasers at the merge.

If she can intercept your attacks at long range, then a close range attack should would. You maintain your course and prepare a little present for her. Her laser beams sweep left and right as your projectiles are deflected. You twist your body left and right to avoid the sweeping red laser beams as you run headlong into her.

“Reinforce ready?” you inadvertently ask out loud.

“Ready.” Reinforce tells you.

Less than a dozen meters away from passing by each other again, you switch over the ADMM to semi-autonomous mode and fire. The missiles instantly blast out of the blister packs. In return, the 4 active protection lasers frantically try and intercept what micromissiles it can before hitting her. The edges of your shield are singed from how close the detonations were as you fly out of the cloud of explosions.

“Not bad, but you're not the only one that has a trick up their sleeve.” she says as she fires a pair of large missiles at you.

You mentally switch over the twin-linked CIWS to Reinforce. You keep an eye on her as she drops her speed to double back and target you. You try and redirect your engines against your current course to be able to re-engage but the interception of the fist missile causes it to explode in roiling and lasting cloud of destruction. You crash descend to avoid the explosion as the second missiles explodes creating another cloud of destruction, obstructing your view of the enemy IS.

Clearing the two clouds of explosion, you open up your engines to get some distance.

“What do you think you're doing Louise?!” Irma angrily demands over the comms.

“Resetting this twisted game.” the enemy IS replies with a light, almost excited tone.

You can hear Irma audibly sigh over the comms, “Stop this. He isn't part of the bet.”

1/2
>>
File: Here comes the snow.png (1020 KB, 800x678) Image search: [Google]
Here comes the snow.png
1020 KB, 800x678
“You can't.” Ms Foss interjects, “ The data we getting is just what we needed.”

You finish your turn as you face several laser beams coming straight at you. You return fire by duel wielding a Gram in each hand. Her active protection lasers flare to life as she weaves and evades your fire. The continuous back and forth fire and evasion only results in glancing hits against each others shields.

Eying your shield strength, down to 82%. Not good.

“Listen up John, the opposing IS you are facing is the Grunder Industries' Morgan. She has 4 active protection lasers in addition to two Zoisite advanced tactical lasers. Other armament include Hyperstene missiles and an energy sword.” Irma tells you after the comms went silent earlier.

“Don't forget the improved Morganite ECM. Not like the one Grunder is letting you use.” Louise adds with a smile you could hear through the comms.

What are you going to do? Force the engagement into knife fighting range or try and use overwhelming long range fire power?

[]Knife fighting time.
[]Overwhelming long range fire power.
>>
>>46124509
>[]Knife fighting time.
>>
>>46124509
>[x]Knife fighting time.
>>
>>46124509
>[]Overwhelming long range fire power.
>>
>>46124509
>[]Knife fighting time.
that damn ECM prevents long range fights
>>
>>46124509
>[]Knife fighting time.
Fookin' ECM.
>>
File: JiyNxQr.gif (982 KB, 285x171) Image search: [Google]
JiyNxQr.gif
982 KB, 285x171
>>46124509
>[]Knife fighting time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWl8EbNN8NM
>>
>>46124509
>[]Knife fighting time.
>>
>>46124509
[X]Knife fighting time.

Not really a top matchup for John's IS. It is set to offer battlefield superiority, which will hopefully help in some situations coming up.
>>
oh man what are the odds that i start listening to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVx1kq0B38U when conflict runs ISQ
>>
>>46124509
Voting closed.
>>
>>46124509
>[x]Knife fighting time.

WE TRAINED FOR THIS!
>>
>>46124509
>[]Knife fighting time.
>>
>>46124509
>[]Knife fighting time.
So, we're going in for guns (and swords)?

https://youtu.be/gQAmvKMGUko
>>
John!
Remember the basics of CQC!
>>
File: Closest I have to a Morgan IS.jpg (455 KB, 827x1169) Image search: [Google]
Closest I have to a Morgan IS.jpg
455 KB, 827x1169
[]Knife fighting time.

With both an ECM suite and 4 active protection lasers, getting past her defenses will be a problem. But that's if you only stay at long range. At knife fighting range the ECM will be pointless as you don't need the IS sensors to correct your aim and the active protection lasers won't have enough time to intercept your fire.

“Reinforce, we're going into knife fighting range. So be prepared to take control of my weapons.” you mentally inform her.

You receive a mental nod in affirmation to your plan.

You open up your engines and head straight for her. You focus one evading Louise's laser fire while occasionally returning fire. Seeing what you are doing, Louise returns the favor and speeds up as she prepares for another joust in the air. Now closing the distance, she holds her fire and takes careful aim waiting for your ADMMs to fire again. Just when the two of you merge, she opens fire at your wing pylons. Only for you to roll around her 5 laser beams and fire your thrusters into a controlled tackle.

The crash sends the two of you plummeting towards the ground as you fight each other for control. With you left hand, you keep her Zoisite laser rifle pointed away from you. She does the same holding your Gram away from her.

You can hear Louise grunt and strain herself fighting against you. As the two of you are tumbling towards the ground, Reinforce deploys Fragarch and a CIWS from your right wing pylon and a Gram and CIWS from your left wing pylon and open fire. The Morgan's 4 active protection lasers rage against you bringing your shield to life. The cacophony of noise and lights only add to further disorient both of you.

“Break now!” Reinforce yells at you.

You break your hold on Louise and the Morgan dive towards the deck. Reinforce fires the ADM missiles as you break away from the Morgan.

“Right leg and left leg active protection lasers destroyed.” Reinforce telepathically informs you.

1/2
>>
File: 1352679619739.gif (811 KB, 180x120) Image search: [Google]
1352679619739.gif
811 KB, 180x120
“Nice job Reinforce.” you mentally tell her with a smile.

Wanting to press your advantage, you perform a crash stop and reorient yourself towards the now recovered Morgan. Quickly switching the Gram in your right hand for your Balder longsword, you start to close the distance. Sensing another attack, Louise fire a pair of Hyperstene missiles at you along with another Zoisite laser rifle in each of her hands. You keep your profile facing Louise as small as possible as you blast past the Hyperstene missiles. The Hyperstene missiles detonate too late in a boiling cloud of explosions behind you. Now within melee range again, you attack with your longsword. Either Louise didn't expect you to fight in melee or if she was just out of practice tries to evade your melee strike.

In the middle of your strike, Reinforce slightly adjusts your aim away from Louise's Zoisite rifle to a blister on her upper right wing pylon. Your swords strikes her shield before the sheer force and momentum of your strike gets through her shield and destroys the blister.

Louise uses the momentum of your strike to break away from you and get some distance. Before you can give chase, she fires several pairs of Hyperstene missiles and detonate them in a staggered pattern behind her. With the path behind her covered in the roiling clouds of explosions, you are forced to decide what to do next.

You eye your shield energy again, down to 42%. This can't be good as the Maeve's shields are a bit on the weaker side.

Circling around the long last explosions created by the Hyperstene missiles, you see the Morgan doing the same. What is your next move?

[]Stay at range and use your firepower now that 3 out of 4 active protection lasers out destroyed.
[]Continue your current strategy of staying at knife fighting range.
>>
>>46126666
>[]Continue your current strategy of staying at knife fighting range.
>>
>>46126666

Blood for the blood god super satan!
>>
>>46126666
>>
>>46126666

Not today, Satan!
>>
>>46126666
>[]Stay at range and use your firepower now that 3 out of 4 active protection lasers out destroyed.
>>
>>46126666
>[]Stay at range and use your firepower now that 3 out of 4 active protection lasers out destroyed.

She'd be expecting melee
>>
>>46126666
>>
>>46126666
>>
>>46126666
those quads
>>
>>46126666
Voting closed.
>>
So anyone got any ideas what the girls are up to while this is happening?
>>
>>46127759
Trying to go there out and fight but Edith won't let them do it.
>>
>>46127850
Maybe even used the netgun on them too...
>>
>>46127759
At the very minimum, they're itching to get up there and help John out.

Just how severe that "itch" is, varies from girl to girl.

Who am I kidding, they all equally want in on the action.
Including Rin.
>>
>>46127759
i wonder if there watching Johns vitals

only to see his heart rate is only a little bit higher then is resting heart rate
>>
>>46127934
Who will get the D first?
>>
>>46127934
>Including Rin.
When she breaks she'll break hard.
>>
>>46127934
>Rin? I think sunny.
>>
>>46127984
>>46127975
Rin will break down and be the first to get the D in a fierce session of Hatesex, followed by another of tender loving.
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 850x531) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 850x531
>>46127975
Luara. She is our 'wife'.

Plus, it could also double for us as CQC training.
>>
>>46128082
I can see that.

>>46128117
Maybe, although it does raise the question of if she'll initiate it or Johnny boy.
>>
>>46127975
>>46128082
Didn't Houki already get the D after the fireworks?
>>
>>46128164
I don't think so, there was a debate but no concrete answer.
>>
>>46128164
we dont really know
>>
>>46128164
It feel like Cecilia got the D as well in massage.
>>
>>46128185
>>46128164
Schrodinger's virginity.
We don't know who's lost it until we look
>>
>>46128229
Or if one of the girls is feeling a bit ill in the morning
>>
>>46128301
we were given condoms to prevent that
>>
>>46128330
But will we use them?
>>
>>46128363
This is the question. Every man flubs up something at least once in their life.
>>
>>46128363
>>46128386

Not using them would be bad, any of the girls could try to get an advantage by using the "Take Responsibility" tactic.
>>
>>46128330
We don't have to use them.
>>
>>46128434
Then we need to level the playing field by not using them for any of them!
>>
>>46128474
I swear if any idol decides to mess with us, we'll have a lot more to deal with than just our angry girls. We'll also have to deal with angry fans...
>>
>>46128520
Well, I'm certain that a certain idol wouldn't mind if she met us.

And besides, we've got family to beat back the fans.
>>
Anyone else curious what bet Irma and Louise have going on?
>>
>>46128587
yes
>>
>>46128587
Maybe.
>>
>>46128587
>
No
>>
>>46128742
>>46128711
>>46128658

I'm so glad we're decisive.
>>
>>46128555
That's easy, we can't be responsible f
or idol pregnancies if we never existed. The US government has no knowledge of the existence of the person believed to be John Smith.
>>
>>46128555
Wait, are we talking about Best Idol Paz, or Anya?
>>
>>46128890
Yes
>>
>>46128822
Seeing as Motherbase is in international waters, doesn't this mean that we can do whatever as far as marriage laws go?

How does the US handle foreign dignitaries with multiple wives?

>>46128890
Either or,
We need a sing off between the two....although I just realied that Paz would probably have kids if she's alive in this universe
>>
File: John Smith.jpg (307 KB, 1046x804) Image search: [Google]
John Smith.jpg
307 KB, 1046x804
>>46128822
>John Smith
John Smith has been dead for 500 years!
>>
>>46128936
>How does the US handle foreign dignitaries with multiple wives?
I would imagine they just ignore it unless there's something liable to cause an incident.
>>
File: Carnival dayo.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Carnival dayo.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
[]Stay at range and use your firepower now that 3 out of 4 active protection lasers out destroyed.

With 3 out of 4 of the Morgan's active protection lasers out of commission, you can press your advantage at long range. You put away your longsword for Fragarch. Upon deploying Fargarch to fire, the Morgan immediately changes her course. Your first shot goes high over the Morgan.

“Was that the ECM interfering with the targeting?” you quickly ask.

“Correct. I thought the modifications I made corrected for the ECM's interference.” Reinforce answers you mentally to avoid wasting any time.

You instantly switch off the auto-correction on the FCS and manually aim the Fragarch.

“Those that survive a long time on the battlefield start start to think they are unbeatable.” Louise tells you, “I bet you do too, buddy.”

You squeeze the trigger and watch Fragarch's projectile spark against the single active protection laser before hitting the Morgan. You quickly adjust your aim and fire again. Again the active protection laser fires against the projectile fired by Fragarch to little effect. Undeterred by your fire, the Morgan simply takes the brunt of your attack while only returning fire with a single Zoisite laser rifle. Tthe Morgan is heading straight for you, looks like Louise wants to get into another knife fight. But you have another idea.

Letting her think you want another knife fight, you continue to fire with Fragarch to good effect. And just when she thinks she is about to tackle you, you have Reinforce activate all your weapons in semi-autonomous mode and have them slaved to Fragarch. The barrage is deafening as the twin-linked Grams, Razor CIWS, ADMM and the Fragarch fire instantly and simultaneously. The Edge missile launcher flares to life as a missile leaps from the tube opposite to the Witchcraft Recoil-less rifle firing a HESH shell towards your target.

1/3
>>
File: 1330828434908.jpg (705 KB, 714x1011) Image search: [Google]
1330828434908.jpg
705 KB, 714x1011
Your fire doesn't stop until the Morgan emerges from the cloud barreling towards you without any concern for safety. You undeploy all your weapons as you open up your engines to their max to avoid the Morgan. As you break right, the energy sword in Louise's right hand comes crashing against your shield. The energy blade drags along your shield before searing your left wing pylon as the Morgan barrels through were you once were. Maintaining your acceleration, you roll onto your back and line up a shot with the recoil-less rifle. The shell traces a graceful arc in the sky before it is intercepted by the single active protection laser. The shell explodes in a smokescreen to covering your path.

Once again you and the Morgan are circling one another at distance.

“Extensive damage was done to the target IS by the last barrage but the armor was melted away on the front of the left wing pylon. 36% of shield energy remains.” Reinforce informs you.

“Fire away!” Louise yells at you as she turns towards you in a final air joust.

You oblige and turn towards her for the final pass. You slow your speed enough to fully extend the Fragarch to guarantee a kill. You squeeze the trigger only to have two laser beams from the the Zoisite lasers hit your shield. Your shield protects you for a second before the laser beams stop. The Morgan is smoking and gliding to the ground.

“Looks like this is my loss buddy.” Louise tells you.

You undeploy Fragarch and take up a position trailing the gliding Morgan.

“Since you're my buddy, could you carry me back with you?” Louise asks you.

2/3
>>
File: tumblr_ni2lkiui0E1r24v6po2_1280.jpg (157 KB, 999x620) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ni2lkiui0E1r24v6po2_1280.jpg
157 KB, 999x620
“I don't mind but I would prefer if you would tell me you were going to attack next time.” you answer as you close in on the disabled Morgan.

“You didn't know? But Ms Foss told us that you were expecting me.” Louise answers as you gently grab Louise's arm.

With ease, Louise detaches her hand from the Morgan to grab onto you as she undeploys the Morgan. You catch her with your other hand and carry her in your arms. Since it will take a little time before you reach the Fairy Arms Complex, you have some time to chat.

[]Ask Louise about the bet.
[]Ask Chouhei, Jack and Irma if they knew about Louise dropping by.
>>
>>46129180
>[]Ask Louise about the bet.
>>
>>46129180
>>
>>46129180
Now...about this bet...
>>
>>46129180
>>
>>46129180
>[]Ask Chouhei, Jack and Irma if they knew about Louise dropping by.
>>
File: Anastasia Star.jpg (379 KB, 785x765) Image search: [Google]
Anastasia Star.jpg
379 KB, 785x765
>>46129180
>Ask Louise about the bet.

>>46128890
Obviously Anya
>>
We need to find some kind of treat Ms Foss really likes and make it so she can't get ahold of any for a while
>>
>>46129180
>>
>>46129180
So you what can of hamburger you like?
>>
>>46129180

>>
>>46129180
Voting closed.
>>
Patiently waiting
>>
File: 1401365897824.jpg (30 KB, 295x384) Image search: [Google]
1401365897824.jpg
30 KB, 295x384
>>46130977
Yup.
>>
>>46131014

UNCLE HAM
>>
We need Kahsim's song from Revengence as our theme.

All the patriotism you can handle in a song....unless we go full Hogan.
>>
>>46131103
>our theme
Or maybe something like this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqovVZ6zX3U
>>
>>46131180
The image already has me afraid.
>>
File: 1289351327257.jpg (142 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1289351327257.jpg
142 KB, 1600x1200

“So, about that bet that Irma mentioned. What's that all about?” you ask.

“Oh that? Irma, the Fang Quake girls and I bet who would be the first to 18 wins.” Louise answers.

“And you are at 17 wins.” you state.

“Yes but to prevent the pot from getting too big we reset the count after 30 rounds.” Louise tells you, “But you had to stop my 7 win streak.”

“You must be one hell of a pilot to win that many times by yourself.” you comment.

“Thanks. Even if this was a short fight, it was fun.” Louise replies.

Short? You take a look at the clock on the Maeve HUD to see barely 10 minutes has passed. Damn, that fight felt much, much longer.

“Usually Irma stays at range and tries to knock me out but with the improved APLs, that hasn't worked out for her. And the Fang Quake girls usually try a stand up fight but don't have the speed or maneuverability the Maeve or Morgan has. So they end up getting picked apart at my leisure.” Louise continues.

“And me?” you ask.

“You were fun. I haven't had this kind of fight since the last Mondo Grosso. Aggressive and adaptable, forcing me to use every option I had. I've had my an APL taken out before but not as many as you took out. And then you go and fire all your weapons at me in a single barrage. I was worried just how damage that did to my shields. But it was worth it to see your face when I extended the blade on Caledfwlch.” Louise answers with a smile.

“So that is how melted the armor off my wing pylon.” you reply.

“So how did you get past my ECM?” Louise asks as you approach the IS Maintenance area gate.

“Reinforce helped filter out some of the interference but most of the time I was manually aiming my weapons.” you answer, landing at the closed gate.

“Now, that's impressive. Not anyone could aim that accurately while flying at the speeds we were at.” Louise says with a smile as she playfully messes up your hair.

1/3
>>
>>46131180
>>46131195
I....I have no words to accurately describe what I'm feeling right now.
Maybe I should just go back to looking at Gunpla.
Yeah...Gunpla...
>>
File: 6490345.gif (112 KB, 297x200) Image search: [Google]
6490345.gif
112 KB, 297x200
>>46131180
>That image
>That combination
It sounds... Good?
Fucking how?
>>
File: 1371880556742.jpg (2 MB, 5000x3500) Image search: [Google]
1371880556742.jpg
2 MB, 5000x3500
The closed gate is opened by Jack while there are several technicians armed with netguns standing guard.

“You should stick around here. With you around, the two of us will be able to win the Mondo Grosso Tournament easily.” Louise tells you.

“Maybe next time as I already have plans.” you inform her.

“I'll be looking forward to that.” Louise tells you as you put her down.

Inside, Cecilia is staring angrily at the netgun armed technicians. Charlotte is holding her elbow with her hand with a worried expression. Rin is standing around restless unable to stand still. While Laura and Houki are angry and sulking as both of them are were caught by the same net.

“John, you're here.” Charlotte says, the worry in her voice mixing with relief.

“Are you all right right?” Cecilia asks as she notices the battle damage.

“About damn time you showed up.” Rin tells you angrily as she is able to finally stand still.

“John”, “Husband.” Houki and Laura say in unison.

“You're not hurt are you?” Houki asks.

“Husband, you came back. After they wouldn't let us go, I couldn't help but worry about you.” Laura tells you.

“I'm fine. It looks a lot worse than it is.” you reply. “Right Reinforce?” you ask out loud.

“Current shield strength is 31% with over all armor integrity at 56%. Left wing pylon armor is completely destroyed.” Reinforce states as you dock into the IS bay.

Hopping out of the Maeve, you turn to see just what you went through. The Maeve is singed and burnt in some places. The front of the left wing pylon's armor is cracked or melted. The back and leg armor is completely covered in soot from avoiding those Hyperstene missile explosions. Parts of the armor on the left and right arms are starting to crack from extreme heat. Wow, the damage is a lot worse than you thought.

“This must be the difference between fights professionals and students.” you comment.

2/3
>>
File: Main girls in IS uniform.jpg (3 MB, 5000x3370) Image search: [Google]
Main girls in IS uniform.jpg
3 MB, 5000x3370
“John, you're soaking wet. “ Charlotte tells you as she reaches out to hold you.

“Yes you are. Now let us get you changed.” Cecilia says as she tries to pull you out of the IS Maintenance area.

“You're just adding more problems for me if this is how you end up without me watching your back.” Rin tells you, her voice calmer than before.

Just after Rin finishes her words, Houki and Laura tackle you down to the ground.

“I'm just glad you're all right.” Houki says as she hugs you.

“Hands off my husband.” Laura counters as she holds you tightly.

Looks like they ran to you trying to beat the other. If every fight ended this way, you might end up getting in some unnecessary fights. But for now, you just enjoy this.
>>
>>46131211
But Infinite Stratos is /m/!
>>
And that's it for this thread. Next time you finally get to enjoy summer vacation at Cecilia's summer home.
>>
>>46131283
Thank you for running Conflict it was fun.
>>
>>46131283
thanks for running
an thanks friend see you again.
>>
>>46131280
It's more that the gears in my brain got stuck when I heard that...thing earlier.

>>46131283
Yay!
>>
>>46131283
Thanks for running.
>>
File: 1393050230200.jpg (71 KB, 395x450) Image search: [Google]
1393050230200.jpg
71 KB, 395x450
>>46131283
Thanks for running, Conflict see you next time and good show!
>>
And archived.
>>
>>46131366
Did John give Houki the D back then or not?
>>
>>46131474
The World May Never Know
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8NniKYiy2I
>>
File: 1437966966123.png (351 KB, 655x598) Image search: [Google]
1437966966123.png
351 KB, 655x598
>>46131474
Too soon for this to happen to any of the girls anon.
>>
>>46131507
Did you have that picture on hand Conflict?
>>
File: 091_200203.png (131 KB, 640x1220) Image search: [Google]
091_200203.png
131 KB, 640x1220
>>46131529
Of course.
>>
File: 1393572126828.jpg (148 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
1393572126828.jpg
148 KB, 900x506
>>46131563
I... wow ok! I was not expecting that.
I salute!
Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.