[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drawthread: Going In-Saiyan Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 117
File: 1458322516032[1].png (4 MB, 3058x4125) Image search: [Google]
1458322516032[1].png
4 MB, 3058x4125
Last thread: >>46091429

Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for free, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. Just be patient, and bump your request ONE time, every 24 hours after posting it. Don't be a jerk and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

Additionally, please provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

If you've recently had a request filled by a drawfriend, please be considerate of less fortunate anons and hold off on additional requests for a while.

Mind your manners, don't be rude to other people's requests, and remember to say thank you! And please, please, lurk before posting your request. It will save everyone some uncomfortable moments.

Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:
https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art guide:https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/
>>
I've been wanting to recreate the feel of a event in a game I played about a decade ago. It was the first time that I actually felt terror in a RP.

The scene is my character (who is a pretty smart girl) was checking on a tip about someone who had been kidnapping college girls. The reports always say there was an odd smell left behind. Something that suggested to my character some sort of gas or chemical was used to KO said women.

So my girl goes in wearing a rain poncho, gas mask, a drysuit under said poncho, and a pair of boots and rubber gloves, all taped up to investigate.

What she doesn't realize was the gas wasn't something used... it was being put off by some*thing*...

The view I'm wanting is the viewer seeing the look of stark terror on her face as she sees what is behind you... trembling with a flashlight in hand...

She herself is wearing what's described above, wears glasses, has freckles on a fair complexion.
>>
File: image.jpg (214 KB, 650x489) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
214 KB, 650x489
Requesting a suit of light power armor reminescent of Tlingit armor. The helmet can be based off of any in pic related, artists's choice.
>>
File: Orginator of the Flesh Crafters.jpg (2 MB, 3028x2478) Image search: [Google]
Orginator of the Flesh Crafters.jpg
2 MB, 3028x2478
Repost to act as an anchor for the Draw friend who said they'd be finishing a piece later.

"Good morning, Drawfriends, it's been a while. I can't sleep so I figured I'd try my hand throwing out a request, if it pleases you, because who doesn't like a little early morning Venereal Horror?

This one I'm having a tough time with, can't quite wrap my own head around it, so was hoping maybe someone with some talent could put form to my ramblings. What I'm asking for is a picture of one of the Big Bads for a campaign I'm running, going to try my best to give a good description, but please try to bear with me.

She's a tall, lithe figure with grotesque proportions. With arms too long and fingers with an unsettling number of joints, she carries herself with an air of royalty. Her "skin" resembles that of bleached bone, cracked and worn, segmented at the joints and midsection. Thin, sinewy wormlike musculature can be seen where her skin parts and writhes with her every move, as if under some control other than her own. Adorning her head, an absolutely massive bonelike plate rises above her, its bottom obscuring the top of her face as it fuses to the structures beneath. She wears this as one would a crown, taking pride in it as befitting her station.

That's the best I can come up with, if you can make sense of it, have at it. I guess it would be a mashing of features akin to those in the reference, but you can take some liberties where you see fit. I'd like her to be unsettling, yet still have an air of royalty and femininity... I know, easier said than done.

Anywho, I thank you if you try. Good luck and try to have fun with it. If anything, this'll bump the thread."
>>
Requesting a young boy with a neutral expression and red eyes with half of his skull shattered
Based on Abel from the bible
>>
File: Valtarian Nyokan front.jpg (125 KB, 458x669) Image search: [Google]
Valtarian Nyokan front.jpg
125 KB, 458x669
Last thread was my edition, but didn't have anything finished in time. even this is just a part of a larger incomplete piece that I can't post here.

So, critique?
>>
File: Shifter.png (364 KB, 715x283) Image search: [Google]
Shifter.png
364 KB, 715x283
I'd like to request a character of mine: she's a shapeshifter with dissociative identity disorder, who's main 'form' is a romanticised 'dream girl' sort of situation.

The real girl is a 20-something French shut-in, shorter than average with a medium build - pretty, but in a generic/bland way. She wears muted colours and baggy clothing, namely an old hoodie with a faded band logo on the front. She looks quite tired - stooped shoulders, deep bags under her eyes, etc - with her hair worn in a messy ponytail, maybe with a couple loose strands hanging over her face.
The alternate identity is rather the opposite, standing head and shoulders above the real and looking energetic and vibrant. This one should be wearing something like a tank-top and skinny-jeans, showing off her well-defined physique and 'idealised' proportions. Her features are overly beautiful and distinctive, sharing little in common with the real identity. Hair would be something trendy like an undercutThe overall style I'm going for her is a sort of Pink (the singer) meets frat-boy clubber meets shapeshifting demi-god, so take that as you will. The alternate identity should be leaning over the real, resting her arms on the real's shoulders and grinning.
Despite the glut of words, I don't have a totally distinct image in mind, so go nuts with the liberties as long as it's "tired nerdy girl overshadowed by beautiful amazonian figure". If you draw a shadow, I'd be grateful if you could alter it to look slightly off-putting, like it's not quite the right shadow or with 'eyes' or what have you.
Thanks a lot in advance, if anyone picks this up.
>>
>>46143969
Very nice.
>>
File: 1458472902538.jpg (116 KB, 598x798) Image search: [Google]
1458472902538.jpg
116 KB, 598x798
Could I get a golem or creature of some sort with this as it's head?
>>
>>46143580
>Super saiyan with intact tail
>tail didn't go super saiyan
Nope
>that ponytail
No wonder Toriyama said he couldn't figure out a way to make a super saiyan women look not stupid
>>
File: witcher_saber.jpg (826 KB, 2742x1862) Image search: [Google]
witcher_saber.jpg
826 KB, 2742x1862
>>46143580
Reposting this request.
>>
File: 1458269289646.png (369 KB, 350x589) Image search: [Google]
1458269289646.png
369 KB, 350x589
Reposting:

I'd appreciate some character art for a Pathfinder PC, an Aasimar Oracle with Clouded Vision. He's a tall, thin, short haired blond prettyboy, with a serene manner and his eyes always closed. He wields a quarterstaff/walking staff/piece of wood he picked up, and is dressed in what used to be a traveller's outfit but has become a motley of vaguely Middle Eastern garb robes and such as he's wandered into Katapesh.

Basically if a genderswapped version of the Aasimar in the attached image was dressed by a whirlwind that'd just passed through the wardrobe of an Otoyomegatari character. And had closed eyes.

Just shoulders up would be fine, if the clothes are too much bother.
>>
>>46144102
You mean dentist trainee dummy?
>>
Page 8 bump
>>
>>46143969
I'd personally have drawn in the half-covered eye, cause it looks a bit weird to me without it.
>>
File: DaraApproachingIceland.png (1 MB, 947x754) Image search: [Google]
DaraApproachingIceland.png
1 MB, 947x754
Hey, guys. Just moving this from the other thread. I'd like to request the man in image 1 sans glasses, sitting in the boat pictured in image 2, rowing up to the shore depicted in image three, and in the pose and POV of image 4, please. Medieval peasant rags preferred, exhausted expression a must. Thanks, drawfriends!
>>
File: 20160320_194645.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20160320_194645.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Still working on pallybold. Wench's face is fucked up but hey, there's a reason i usually draw non humans.
>>
>>46146836
OR here, I watch each incarnation of this thread to follow your progress on this. Still loving it!
>>
>>46144920
Dentistry seems like a terrifying job.
>>
>>46147176
Nah man, it's the BEST job.
If you're a sadist.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOtMizMQ6oM
>>
>>46147407
It's a man's life in the British Dental Association.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6tAW7bbnAU
>>
Gentlemen, I need a weapon for a druid.

A large hammer, made out of the stump of an ancient treant. Other than this, feel free to go wild on the design.
>>
File: Request.png (519 KB, 776x600) Image search: [Google]
Request.png
519 KB, 776x600
Requesting the girl wearing the uniform in pic related. PURPLE BURD STRONK somewhere would be nice, but not required.
>>
File: 1458523721105-570082521.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1458523721105-570082521.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>46147006
Alright done with lines, on to coloring.

You said grey scales right?
>>
Could I please get a priest type wearing these clothes (minus the holy symbol), he's human, attractive, and has short hair. Oh and a staff instead of a sword. Thanks in advance!
>>
>>46143987
>>
File: roger 1.jpg (745 KB, 3312x1800) Image search: [Google]
roger 1.jpg
745 KB, 3312x1800
Requesting an actual drawing (rather than Hero Creator version.) of my character.

I tried in HC and gave up on the face.
Can someone attempt my Ranger in a pose similar to the one on the right.(the climbing guy but with a less freaked out face
- or just standing there.)

The character is an Elf and unlike my attempt here actually has a neck and proportional head.
Also, he has red hair, green eyes, Leather trousers, a sword, and a shirt like those pictured. and (very optionally) a cape.
(The Armour can be a lot simpler but the same type of design.)
>>
>>46148060
Yeah, dark grey. Maybe charcoal?
>>
>>46143833
Someone in it or just the armor?
>>
>>46148526
A person in it, yeah.
>>
>>46148550
I'll take care of it tomorrow
>>
>>46148730
Thanks.
>>
Requesting a noble lizardfolk knight polishing his sword.
>>
>>46148888
Lewd.
>>
>>46148888
Noble as in "noble savage" noble or noble as in "painted face and silly pants" noble?
>>
>>46148888
>>>/d/
>>
>>46149119
He got octo-quads, clearly what he wants is legit a lizardfolk knight polishing his sword.

Not a lizardfolk "knight" "polishing" "his" "sword".
>>
>>46148888
Shut up, Crassius Curio, you're drunk and high again.
>>
I would like to request a picture of a female courier (age 20) sitting at a table and looking incredibly haggard. She should be hunched over a cup of coffee with deep bags under her eyes, with her courier bag on the table.
Hair is black, and sitting in a loose ponytail over her shoulder, with stray hairs escaping in several directions. Outfit is a light, possibly baggy, shirt, slacks, and a pair of winged boots that allow flight.
Chest is modest (no more than a generous B-cup).
>>
>>46149117
Literal nobility
>>
>>46149775
Like, legit literal nobility with all the flair and shit of standard human medieval nobility or like lizard nobility?
>>
>>46148060
that's some sick work with the background there mate
>>
>>46144488
i might be able to do this, but i can't draw anime faces to save my life. It is important that she looks like anime?
>>
File: DM thing.jpg (127 KB, 1082x314) Image search: [Google]
DM thing.jpg
127 KB, 1082x314
>>46143580
So I know you guys do lots of character art and such in here, but would it be possible to get GM art to represent my GM? (gm appreciation month just ended and I thought it would be a cool thing to send him)

I know there is a stigma against group shots, so this one will be as straightforward as possible.

I would like something with a similar vibe as pic related, but with the large face in the back being his face instead(I apologize for the crummy face shots, it's the best I could find without straight up asking him for self shots). You can have as much detail or as little to the characters in the front, even if you want to make them indeterminate silhouettes. But for anyone who'd want to get detailed, our party includes a Tiefling warlock, Human paladin, Moon Elf bard, Changeling wizard (shaped like an anthropomorphic frog), and a Warforged fighter. Like I said, be as detailed or not as you'd like, the main important detail is just that there's his face in the back and that there are bodies in the front doing whatever.

Thanks in advance, drawfriends!
>>
File: kitsuneref.jpg (275 KB, 1616x1014) Image search: [Google]
kitsuneref.jpg
275 KB, 1616x1014
I have, at least in my opinion a relatively simple request.

I'm going to be playing a Kitsune Fighter in my next campaign. I'd like for her to be human-looking with pale skin, and fox ears/tail (non of that furry Zootopia business). Her ears, hair, and tail would be black with a white tip at the end of the tail. She would be wearing a similar outfit to Korra, showing off her muscle defined arms. I'd like the exposed skin of her arms/shoulders to be really scarred up. She would be wielding a pair of bastard swords as shown.
>>
File: Archer and Wolf.jpg (347 KB, 1200x1565) Image search: [Google]
Archer and Wolf.jpg
347 KB, 1200x1565
Hello drawfriends!
I'd quite like some updated character art for this guy, who's had a bit of a rough time lately!

Humbly requesting the man in pic related, mask on the floor looking sad, after losing the right leg from the knee down in a bad teleporting accident, and the right arm from the elbow down incinerated, with his wolf trying to comfort him
Clothing would be simple under-armour stuff, light cloth shirt and pants, that show how crippled he's become. On a related not, his left arm would be covered in runes of resist magic tattoed onto it, hiding burn scars on the forearm.
He'd also have a tiny black rock tied around his neck, a shard of a meteorite.
Also if you really want to, there'd be a small girl made entirely of mercury trying to comfort him too, hands bound in chains and hair tied in two pigtails, she'd be about the size of a gnome. She's basically become his adopted daughter. She was based appearance and somewhat personality wise off of Ayla from the game awesomenauts

Many thanks in advance!
>>
>>46149863
Not really. Once you wrap your head around point perspectives and it clicks, backgrounds like that turn into paint by numbers. just make sure the lines go to the right points and there's zero thought involved, just brainless measuring.

it's organic landscape that's really sick, you'll never catch me drawing anything other than straight lines and boxes because organic is hard as fuck.
>>
>>46149913
Not really. I'll be happy if anyone does it.
>>
File: felinidguard.png (445 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
felinidguard.png
445 KB, 900x900
>don't let the commissar catch you misusing your powerpack
>>
>>46150742
>the common guard being able to innovate using their fear without exploding themselves or summon demons
That's some fine ass heresy you're posting there.
>>
>>46150876
That's a medic felinid. She's already skirting heresy with abhuman status and the belief that guardsmen survive past the first wound. A little more won't hurt.
>>
>>46150907
I think if that poor Gue'la mutant is at that point, I don't think she cares.
>>
>>46150742
Methinks she got lost on the way to Bakunin.
>>
>>46151368
>infinity
nop
>>
>>46150742
Damn, Mimic, you just don't stop being awesome! Between that one diver catgirl, that gnome, and this... wow.

You know, maybe you could help me with a character of mine.

The first thing people notice about Clara is well. She's tall, she's quite tall. In fact she's 6'3 and built well. One might say like an amazon. As she's muscular in the way not that she's built like a tank. But in the way of someone who swims, fights, and dances. She's also well endowed. But one wouldn't normally notice that as she wraps her bust when on combat operations.

Her hair is a very beautiful bright silver, with flecks of what seems to be gold running throughout it. And her good eye is the brightest blue. A combination of the sky, and glaciers. She covers her other with a eye patch. Though she's been wanting a new eye for some time now. Her body is covered in tattoos, most of which are in ancient norse(?) and show images of great battles, dragons and all manner of interesting things. Her left arm is a bare metal replacement, that she's glad works like her old one used to.

Her preferred sense of fashion is whatever will keep her cool, or warm. And she's spent what one would call too much time in the military as her sense of shame has gone somewhat. When on operation she prefers to dress like a private contractor, and her sleeves interestingly enough have a american flag, and a flag of the empire of prussia on them.

You can use the pic as inspiration for her gear...
>>
>>46143580
What was the request that picture was for?
>>
File: dwarftattoosnotevenonce.png (494 KB, 1027x598) Image search: [Google]
dwarftattoosnotevenonce.png
494 KB, 1027x598
Requesting a shadowrun elf who's ostensibly the sanest and moral center of the group in addition to being the youngest. She looks a bit like Dredd's Anderson except her hair is a different, dyed color and styled so that her ears are showing, and her outfit is similar to pic related with the parka/skirt combo and goggles being the most important elements. She has the pictured rune tattooed on her left forearm in such a way that if she puts her hands up, the person she's facing would be able to read it as is. Optional is her revolver in hand and a cigarette in her mouth, and her expression is either that of reluctant acceptance or what you'd imagine someone's face to look like if they found out someone had tattooed them in their sleep without permission and were confronting them. Thanks for taking the time to look this over!
>>
>>46149857
Legit nobility. He was adopted by a pompous royal family and raised to be one.
>>
File: fes.png (152 KB, 370x646) Image search: [Google]
fes.png
152 KB, 370x646
>>46151641
Runes. The elder futhark was their written languge
>>
File: CO2HkHsUwAAKl2.png (335 KB, 1024x788) Image search: [Google]
CO2HkHsUwAAKl2.png
335 KB, 1024x788
>>46152356
Mimic, could I ask for your take on a character from my quest? She's an android girl with color-changing hair (default white) and a white dress and chassis. (Her in the picture there with the MC) I'd just like to see her done in your style.
>>
>>46152356
You have no idea how much I want to ask you for art.
>>
>>46152356
Thanks boss, and you're as educational as you're talented.
>>
File: tumblr_nvjv9zwcHw1ref3uio1_1280.jpg (209 KB, 592x1120) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvjv9zwcHw1ref3uio1_1280.jpg
209 KB, 592x1120
Greetings drawfriends! I was hoping one of y'all would be able to draw my character for a D&D game? She's a human wizard named Astronima that specializes in time magic and clockwork magic.

Her body type and clothing is similar in to the reference picture (yes this is a fantasy setting and that picture isn't fantasy, long story), but she has straight, shoulder-length blonde hair, green eyes, and has no scars. Instead of a wrench, she is carrying her spellbook, which is titled "Astronima's Spacetime Juju".

Not picky on stuff like poses, but she always seems to have a cocky grin on her face. That's really about it.
>>
File: bot.png (98 KB, 702x505) Image search: [Google]
bot.png
98 KB, 702x505
>>46152402
>>
File: ezz.png (2 MB, 1701x1200) Image search: [Google]
ezz.png
2 MB, 1701x1200
Was hoping to get my test pilot done. She's standing on the deck of the carrier she's working from sopping wet after an engine failure. She's wearing flight kit in the example pic on the left, with her LPU deployed like on the right, she's holding herself looking slightly cold, but quite pissed at whoever messed up on their maintenance rolls, and plans to take it out on 'em by tossing them overboard... if she manages to find the unlucky bastard.

She's got shoulder length black hair, asian, and has some freckles.
>>
File: request.png (888 KB, 911x575) Image search: [Google]
request.png
888 KB, 911x575
Requesting a Yith examining a brain in a jar, with him writing on a clipboard, taking notes
>>
>>46152579
Oh my god, that's precious. Thank you, Mimic.
>>
>>46152428
why don't you?

>>46152442
thanks
>>
>>46152664
I had my request filled out by a drawfag, so I will be content with that.
>>
>>46152664
>>46152627
Could you do this?
>>
>>46143969
Your line weight variance is good, put thicker lines where shadows would be found, thinner lines where the light hits or something is squished together. Folds in the clothes seem a bit random and out of place, placing them correctly can give some depth. Face is off center and the missing eye throws it off, try placing the hair closer to the nose and curve it more inward.

Made some edits here:
http://imgur.com/a/WMnaY

'course you'll have to take my advice with a grain of salt. I'm only an amateur artist so I don't know enough to give you a proper critique or if I've made some horrible error myself.

You're on the right track tho, keep practicing and may the commissariat have mercy on your eternally damned soul.
>>
>>46152627
I'm already doing a short illustrated book on Nyarlathotep for something else, I'd rather not do any more HP L illustrations

>>46152658
np,
which quest is it?
>>
File: ggNfEE6.jpg (88 KB, 842x725) Image search: [Google]
ggNfEE6.jpg
88 KB, 842x725
Can I get this pic with with Hua Yuanese Guardsmen?
>>46136834
>>
File: bonglord.png (21 KB, 878x479) Image search: [Google]
bonglord.png
21 KB, 878x479
this but with a slaanesh chaos lord
>>
File: IMG_20160321_074408.jpg (1 MB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160321_074408.jpg
1 MB, 1920x2560
Hey Drawfriends I just wanted to know if you have tips and tricks to draw tech-priest ?
Pic is my drawing
Anyway good job to all the Drawfriends here
>>
>>46152402

God, the internet has ruined me. Just looking at that picture I can tell what damn dance they're doing...
>>
File: chaos.png (24 KB, 878x479) Image search: [Google]
chaos.png
24 KB, 878x479
>>46152910
>>
>>46152998
solid gold
>>
>>46152910
>bonglord

I think they call her the queen.
>>
File: darkangel fake screenie.png (900 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
darkangel fake screenie.png
900 KB, 1920x1080
>>46152945
You want more tendrils.
And more cogs
And not show any form of skin whatsoever
deform the body underneath the robe so it doesn't look remotely human, instead so that it looks like there's tech bits under there. Bulges, edges, ridges, perfect spheres, etc.
>>
File: creature.jpg (676 KB, 1550x2078) Image search: [Google]
creature.jpg
676 KB, 1550x2078
>>46144102
i tried but couldn't think of anything interesting to do give me some idea and ill try again
>>
>>46152998
>not Dong Lord

I'm not mad, just disappointed.
>>
>>46152780
Pandora Quest. I've been on hiatus for the last few weeks, but will be running again on Saturday.
>>
I don't mean to be a bother but I have a request if anybody is willing to take it.

I'm trying to start up a local gaming store and am stuck on a logo for the store sign. The store itself is called K-Max and I would love if the logo incorporated a dragon in some way. A big thanks if anyone picks up my request but if you're too busy it's fine. No hard feelings.
>>
>>46154694
this is the kinda commercial stuff you should hire an artist for. Not request 4 free in a drawthread.
>>
>>46154694
You'd be better off hiring a designer for something like that.
>>
>>46154694
that's what commercial designers are for.
>>
>>46154734
>>46154736
>>46154751
True true. To be honest I was hoping I wouldn't have to hire one if I got something good in the thread. I know it's be a longshot but Jesus fuck are they expensive.
>>
>>46154773
Look for a porn artist on tumblr or something and pay them 60 bucks for a colored, finished logo. It'll probably be a nice breather from all the weird shit they draw on demand.
>>
>>46154773
As an artist I gotta tell you that Icon design is a very finicky practice. This sector in Graphical Design is one of the most abused practices by big corporations so a lot of artists are immediately on their guard when they read something like this.

if ur open and honest about it you might be able to score an artist on twitter or tumblr for 60-120 bucks.
>>
>>46154796
>>46154802
I'll have to look into that. Thanks for the help guys.
>In case will never draw your logo as beautiful as his traps
>>
>>46154773
>>46154802
You want a graphic designer, not an artist.
There's a marked difference between just hiring for the art than getting the whole process.

If you go to a small design firm the price should be better than the norm, but if you go to an artist you'll need someone with actual design experience otherwise you'll get a logo design that you CAN'T use without it looking even the slightest bit shabby in real life application.

source: I'm a design undergrad. You need at least the .tiff, .ai file with the minimum of at least 300dpi for prints, and just artists aren't bound to follow that. It'll cause you a LOT more problems in the future if you cut corners here.
>>
>>46102812

To the drawfriend who did this:
Thank you so much! This looks awesome!
>>
>>46154861
np. boids are always nice.
>>
File: We love children.gif (661 KB, 574x487) Image search: [Google]
We love children.gif
661 KB, 574x487
hey.

Taking simple/unsettling requests
>>
File: OnkaClv.jpg (577 KB, 3317x2692) Image search: [Google]
OnkaClv.jpg
577 KB, 3317x2692
Here we go /tg/ I got a request for you guys this time! I don't think this warrants its own thread just yet. (at least not until I got a name for it)

I'm cooking up a large Sci-fantasy project and I kinda wanna make it so that people can jump in and customize their characters. + CYOA

Kinda of like a mix of innawoods and shwigs older stuff.
But I wonder what is more accessible and what is more preferred.

Would peeps prefer Isometric stuff, Straight up Sidescroller-2D, Top Down? Top-down 2D-ish?

Would you rather have hand-painted stuff with anti-alias lines and shading or have a Binary Tool style thing going on where it's easier for people to just bucket tool at it and customize their own colors n stuff?

Think Tank with me here!
>>
>>46154773
on top of the solid information everyone else is providing. You need to know and understand that if you pay someone to draw you something you get the picture but they own the image, if you want to use that drawing for anything commercial ESPECIALLY a logo, you also need to buy the rights to that image, for which you should expect to pay, and be happy to pay, a significant amount more than you would for just a commission. It's the same thing that means you can buy a DVD but you don't have the right to distribute that DVD.

Sure you could scam some artist into doing it on the cheap, but if you use that design on your store then they can (and should) come after you for it. And for the record, no it's not that fucking expensive, you just have a shitty mentality towards art and design. If you think the face of your business is worth what you can beg out of a drawthread (and have no right to use, remember) or 60$ from some young artist, then you should be opening a lemonade stand, not a big boy store.
>>
>>46154993
top down 2Dish

i think hand painted stuff might be better.
>>
>>46154993
side scroller is good, and anything I could use say, MSpaint to mod would be pretty sweet.
>>
File: BigBadEvilGuys.png (1 MB, 1800x1000) Image search: [Google]
BigBadEvilGuys.png
1 MB, 1800x1000
migrating with my request of a duo of BBEGs

>They're both servants of a horned serpent god.
>One is a paladin, the other a priest

>The paladin dons light platemail with a horned helm. On top of the armor he wears a dark grey cloak and kilt. His weapon is a short greatsword with a serpentine blade.
>The priest is clad in grey hooded robes. He has two antlers which poke out from under the hood. He wields a incense burner and a staff similar to the rod of asclepius, except that the serpent on the staff is horned.
>Both of them wear a slender cape with the heraldry of their church on top of their attire.

Thanks for reading.
>>
File: 1.png (52 KB, 1896x1591) Image search: [Google]
1.png
52 KB, 1896x1591
>>46154993
>>46155014
>>46155037
Would appreciate customization attempts made with this template! Try change color and stuff.

in the meantime taking requests to draw stuff for this project.
>>
File: 1446781668915.jpg (34 KB, 366x311) Image search: [Google]
1446781668915.jpg
34 KB, 366x311
>>46155180
or maybe I should just forgo customization and just draw shit people wanna use like Broquest/towergirls etc
>>
File: wetgirlie.png (230 KB, 900x636) Image search: [Google]
wetgirlie.png
230 KB, 900x636
>>46152592
>>
File: soldier 13.png (18 KB, 711x665) Image search: [Google]
soldier 13.png
18 KB, 711x665
>>46155225
>>46155180
paint sucks, I need to learn to GIMP or something.
>>
>>46155437
eyy thanks, I forgot that paint doesn't have transparency. I'm glad simple stuff like this is possible though.
>>
File: 4u.png (50 KB, 1366x706) Image search: [Google]
4u.png
50 KB, 1366x706
>>46155554
>>
>>46155824
you try using that function worth a damn some time.
>>
File: k.png (17 KB, 1366x706) Image search: [Google]
k.png
17 KB, 1366x706
>>46155846
>>
File: This-was-The-best-thing.png (268 KB, 1016x861) Image search: [Google]
This-was-The-best-thing.png
268 KB, 1016x861
>>46152579
Oh my goodness that's adorable.

>>46152402
AM is that you?
>>
File: Purple-Bird-Stronk.png (238 KB, 1552x918) Image search: [Google]
Purple-Bird-Stronk.png
238 KB, 1552x918
>>46147874
Experimenting with coloring style. What do you think anon?
>>
>>46155368
She's got a a real bouyant personality... "gets tossed overboard"

Bang up job, m8.
>>
File: totallydramaticrequestfilling.png (233 KB, 494x1412) Image search: [Google]
totallydramaticrequestfilling.png
233 KB, 494x1412
>>46147874
imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, right? Well, whatever, I'm practicing my style theft.
>>
File: Hobo druid.png (134 KB, 371x534) Image search: [Google]
Hobo druid.png
134 KB, 371x534
Requesting a hobo druid sitting on the edge of a train cart with a cat as a familiar
>>
File: 1454563111812.jpg (170 KB, 624x600) Image search: [Google]
1454563111812.jpg
170 KB, 624x600
At this point I should just post my request again, shouldn't I?
>>
Wadaya want ?
Maybe interested
>>
File: Retos_Bannstrahl.png (726 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
Retos_Bannstrahl.png
726 KB, 1000x500
Requesting a ship, the mobile base of a knightly order which hunts sea monsters and pirates.

It's a big carrack, 3 masts, roughly 40m long and 15m wide, looking like a swimming castle. The sails are scarlet and the ship's rail displays the heraldry of the members. It's armed with ballistas and torsion artillery of various sizes.

I hope it's not too much.
Thanks for reading and have a good day.
>>
>>46154968
On the off chance you're still here, could you have a go at >>46143932
please?
>>
So what's the etiquette on getting a request filled that isn't quite what you need or isn't 'up to scratch'? Like, there was >>46140942 last thread, and I guess >>46148096 for a more recent example; I know the first one is getting re-requested, not sure about the second. So if you get a request that is very obviously not useful or 'good', is there some invisible standard below which you're allowed to re-request or do you just bite your tongue and wait a month or two?
>>
File: 1d2a678f6fb695043ddc4f0edc48acb2.jpg (817 KB, 1050x1500) Image search: [Google]
1d2a678f6fb695043ddc4f0edc48acb2.jpg
817 KB, 1050x1500
Any 40k drawfriends here?
Requesting a Plague Marine protecting a girl, preferably on a war-torn hive world. I know it doesnt make sense but still. Something like in pic related
>>
>>46158143
Can you doodle the heraldry ? Might get interested
Also I'm planning to do it on paper
Does it bother you ?
>>
>>46150725
alright, sorry for the late answer, i went to sleep and then woke up for work. I'm gonna eat something and take a nap, then i want to do this
>>46155120
might do this one too, care to tell more about them?

>something to note about flambergues (that kind of sword) they are not so good in cutting, but when thrusting the wounds they make are almost always fatal and get infected easily
>>
>>46158798
>>46144488
kek, that didn't sounded like i wanted. I meant i want to do this later, i think it's an interesting idea
>>
File: coat_of_arms.png (55 KB, 432x446) Image search: [Google]
coat_of_arms.png
55 KB, 432x446
>>46158492
I didn't give much thought to the heraldry to be honest. The order is still very small and not as established as I hope it'll be at the end of the campaign.
The grandmaster is known as the Seawolf of Tobria, and his most trusted officer is called Sir Mullet, both because of his heraldry (a yellow mullet on blue) and his haircut.
Other than those you're free to draw whatever heraldry you like.

Also, paper is A - okay.
>>
>>46159485
Ok I'm going to do it! Good luck with your campaign
>>
File: Faces.png (186 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Faces.png
186 KB, 400x300
I posted a similar request to this (with different characters) about two days ago and got an absolutely wonderful delivery. I don't mind if this one is picked up by the same artist, a new artist or no artist at all on account of already having had my fill, I thought I'd try my luck regardless:

I would love for someone to draw these three close-up faces in their own style. I understand that three faces is a tall order, so feel free to take a clean/minimalist approach to the facial details, a bit like the 'persona eyes' images.

I'm also quite interested to see the results of a near-blind adaptation of their appearance, so don't worry about any additional details. Go wild. Or as wild as a drawing of this scale permits, at least. Thank you in advance.

(These faces are a bit less uniform than the previous three, so it may be slightly more difficult this time around.)
>>
>>46156020
Shhh, hiatus. I don't exist until Saturday.
>>
>>46159701
>2 days

leave.
>>
>>46152792
Bump
>>
>>46159848
Don't worry, it's not the same request, just in the same vein. I'm completely satisfied with the delivery I got.
That said, if it's too soon to be requesting anything else, I completely understand. Just thought I'd post it regardless.
>>
>>46159649
Thanks and thanks, you're awesome!
>>
File: IMG_20160321_190007.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160321_190007.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1920
>>46159485
How is it ?
>>
File: something.png (664 KB, 1550x2078) Image search: [Google]
something.png
664 KB, 1550x2078
>>46153288
>>
File: Faces.png (34 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Faces.png
34 KB, 1000x1000
>>46159701

Here you go buddy. I hope you like!
>>
>>46158798
What do you want to know? Do you want to hear the story or do you need a more detailed description?

As for the flamberge, I always thought that they would inflict quite gruesome cutting wounds because the blade functions more like a saw. But it's a ceremonial weapon anyway, so this is mora a case of style over substance.
>>
>>46160693
Jesus, that was fast. And it looks great too! I feel like I'm hoarding all the good juju, getting these wonderful deliveries so quickly. I'll hold off on requesting anything else for at least a month, I swear.
I've only been lurking in these threads for a little while but I had already fallen in love with your style, Eversor. Thank you very much!
>>
>>46160693
>>46159701
I just want to go home and play Persona now.
>>
>>46156352
>>46156647
Nice. Thanks, both of you.
>>
>>46160693
Do you have a DeviantArt or Tumblr I could follow?
>>
File: Drawthread.jpg (251 KB, 975x1050) Image search: [Google]
Drawthread.jpg
251 KB, 975x1050
Requesting a drawing of the woman on the right (or someone visually similar to), dressed up in then robes on the top left, though with more of the color scheme of the image on the bottom left. If she could also be carrying or be in the middle of removing a mask like the one on the bottom right (or one like in the bottom left image), that would be fantastic.

Thank you in advance, drawfriends.
>>
File: boy.png (64 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
boy.png
64 KB, 1000x1000
>>46158325
>>46158325
i don't know whether you will like this or not but here is it either way.

I drifted once more.
>>
>>46160805
Thanks for your kind words! Also hey, don't hold off on suggestions. Giving the artists fodder to work with is perfectly alright!

>>46160833
Funny, I had that some feeling.

>>46160867
Check EversortheWry on google, you'll find me. Though it is mostly Undertale stuff from /vg/ at the moment.
>>
>>46161033
>"You know what you guys need?"
>"To feed off the humanity of Manus' corpse, the primeval man!"
>>
>>46161113
shit didn't realize he looks like hollow/red Frampt/kaathe
>>
>>46161169
>hollow frampt
Is that a DS3 spoiler?
>>
>>46161231
no no, yet again, i know nothing about Dark souls 3. i use lots of filters on vee to avoid spoilers since e3
>>
>>46161231
speaking of which , how is dark souls 3 shaping up?
>>
File: Drawthread Request.png (1 MB, 1139x821) Image search: [Google]
Drawthread Request.png
1 MB, 1139x821
Hello drawfriends.
I would like my draconic bloodline sorceress(middle) drawn in the dress on the left but with a the top part being a solid blue similar to the original picture, with her hair styled like the right image.
She has silver dragon scales on her forearms, shins, and the back of her hands.

Thank you in advance to the kind drawfriend who takes my request!
>>
>>46161033
That's perfect!!!
Thank you so much based drawfriend!!
>>
>>46161525

Sure thing!
>>
>>46161541
i honestly thought you won't like it (since i kind of drifted halfway through) but as long as you are please with it, it is fine with me.

Good luck in your session, anon.
>>
File: 1457370481783.jpg (35 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1457370481783.jpg
35 KB, 250x250
>>46161525

>draconic bloodline sorcerer
>>
File: Magichobo.png (773 KB, 1800x1349) Image search: [Google]
Magichobo.png
773 KB, 1800x1349
>>46156820
>>
File: bullywug.jpg (781 KB, 3132x2352) Image search: [Google]
bullywug.jpg
781 KB, 3132x2352
My current character is a firepunching bullywug monk, so requesting Ken from Street Fighter if he was a Bullywug. Preferably without the spear or hair, basically just a Bullywug in Ken's old clothing and hand guards.

The bottom right shows Ken's new SFV design which I like much less than his old design, but I do like the pose (including fire).
>>
>>46160022
Finished, hope you like it, don't forget to give me credit if anyone asking who did this
>>
File: IMG_20160321_212901.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160321_212901.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1920
>>46162667
Forgot the pic
>>
>>46162667
>>46162856
Thanks mate, will do. But who am I supposed to give credit to? Should I just tell my people to walk into the depths of 4chan, into the light that shines deep within the chasm of /tg/?
>>
File: 1458321849406.png (958 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1458321849406.png
958 KB, 900x900
strange request but can someone make a kinda cute pink pig in the style of pic related but as a bloody servant of khorne with an axe or sword?
>>
>>46163050
Juste say that a kind Anon gave it to you it will be enough
>>
File: QONVIyz.gif (2 MB, 331x197) Image search: [Google]
QONVIyz.gif
2 MB, 331x197
>>46154997
I'm glad somebody finally fucking said it, thank you
>>
>>46163050
Also will you do a quest thread about the adventure of that ship and his crew ? I think it can be awesome
>>
File: Dragongirl.png (31 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Dragongirl.png
31 KB, 1000x1000
>>46161525

Is this what you were picturing? Hope so!
>>
>>46156934
Yessir
>>
>>46163202
She's blonde still, sorry I forgot to clarify that, I just meant the hair style.
>>
File: Dragongirl2.png (31 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Dragongirl2.png
31 KB, 1000x1000
>>46163254

No problemo!

On point now?
>>
File: keep on holdin on.gif (11 KB, 408x408) Image search: [Google]
keep on holdin on.gif
11 KB, 408x408
>mfw keep showing friends the awesome artwork I get from awesome anons here
>mfw they keep asking me where I get it from
>mfw they're all normies
>>
>>46163349
Yeah, close enough, thanks Eversor.
>>
>>46163413

Close enough? Hey if I can be more spot on for you, don't shy away!
>>
>>46163427
Her tits are bigger and has blue eyes, also the scales are a shiny silver color and she predominately uses ice and illusion magic, so fire wouldn't be her thing.
>>
File: Natalia Teach.png (1 MB, 1482x1342) Image search: [Google]
Natalia Teach.png
1 MB, 1482x1342
Hey guys, I'd like a picture of this girl mid way into turning into a dragon, looking really pissed off while she does it.

the horns sprouting out of her head look like those of a bull, and are obsidian black. Her hands are curled up, like she's about to punch or rip something to shreds, with similarly black claws ripping through her fingers like paper. The scales sprouting along her face, arm and legs are a vibrant, emerald green.

Her face is a horrifying mix of dragon and human, being about a quarter of the way through the shift, with fangs and teeth standing side by side as her mouth and jaw start to stretch and break themselves to accommodate the fangs and turn into a dragon's snout. And flames and acid like the fire on her hands is dripping and flowing out of the corners of her mouth

Her hair has grown longer and is starting to sizzle away into nothingness at the end. The wings that have sprouted out of her spine are tattered like her robes and cloak, and are spreading apart, stretching themselves to get ready for flight.

Finally the begins of a tail curl around her, almost defensively, and her eyes looking like a mix of reptilian eyes and fire forced into the form of one
>>
Okay really weird request but it would be great for my friends character... Could anyone draw a heavily armored brown haired half elf cleric with a long red haired vampire sorta floating over him. I said it was weird but my friend would love it.

Anyone wondering the full story behind this request ask.
>>
>>46143833
>>46148526
>>46148550
>>46148730
>>46148823

Sorry my friend, I don't think I will get to this one. Consider it open
>>
>>46150272
>hey you know the awesome multicharacter free art you gave me? well I really want some more and with more stuff in it and in greater detail
>>
>>46163759
Well, hell I was looking for one to do anyway.
>>46143833
What do you mean by "light"? I'm assuming 40k, you mean something an inquisitor would wear? A light, scout variant for a SM? Or am I completely off base?
>>
File: Dragongirl4.png (33 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Dragongirl4.png
33 KB, 1000x1000
>>46163486

Getting warmer? Or colder in this particular instance.
>>
>>46163831
That's something I'll never understand with drawthreads:
>Since the drawfags CHOOSE what they work on, It doesn't matter if someone want another thing to be done.
>Of course, you can wait a day or so before sending the next request to let time for other to have their requests done.
>But otherwise, THEY choose what they want to draw and no amount of bumping is gonna change that.
>TL;DR: Drawfags choose what they want to draw, so it doesn't matter who posts what. They'll get to the stuff when they feel like it, so stop complaining.
>>
>>46163876
Very much so, thanks man
>>
>>46163831
>>46163956
It was a year ago that art was made, I just wanted an updated art to show how he's grown as a character
I was so excited when I saw the red exclamation point, too ;-;
>>
>>46143613
Here's my one day... this was a pretty big moment in my memory as a gamer too...
>>
>>46163876
Bigger, Eversor. BIGGER.
>>
File: Tornado.png (78 KB, 363x540) Image search: [Google]
Tornado.png
78 KB, 363x540
>>46163843
No, not 40K. Battletech. Something like this, maybe a bit bulkier.
>>
>>46164492
>muh magical realm
>>
File: midlander.jpg (3 MB, 3035x4289) Image search: [Google]
midlander.jpg
3 MB, 3035x4289
>>46164492
She is thick as fuck with huge tits but you're not me.
For reference this was in the original request image for her body-type
>>
>>46143580
What happened to including tags in your request?

I personally liked when requesters did that so I knew which ones explicityly wanted color
>>
>>46164494
>asks for light armor
>posts medium armor
>asks for more bulk

Nig
>>
File: totallydramaticrequestfilling2.jpg (165 KB, 455x734) Image search: [Google]
totallydramaticrequestfilling2.jpg
165 KB, 455x734
>>46149719
>>
File: aaaaaa.png (1 MB, 1532x725) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaa.png
1 MB, 1532x725
Reposting with updated info.
>>46144836

I need a picture of my PC. He's a young male Aasimar scholar/healer with a serene nature, pale skin, short, golden-blond hair, wielding a quarterstaff/walking stick and with his eyes always closed, as he's blind and sees supernaturally.

The campaign has moved into a Middle Eastern setting, and he's augmented his worn traveler's clothing with some local clothes to deal with the desert heat and sun; Mainly in shades of red and shades of off-white, but his visual impairment makes it tough to coordinate. Inspirational images attached.
>>
>>46152627
Bumping request
>>
>>46166197
Thank you kindly.
>>
File: AWAKEN, MY CAPTAIN-GENERALS.jpg (30 KB, 393x355) Image search: [Google]
AWAKEN, MY CAPTAIN-GENERALS.jpg
30 KB, 393x355
>>46166188
>thinking that's a medium armor
You've never seen Battletech power armor, then. The Tornado is one of the lightest. This is a medium.
>>
>>46146835
24 hour bumping this.
>>
>>46160739
i would like to know a little background, just out of curiosity

yeah, i used to think that about the sword too, the cuts are quite gruesome if you are cutting something that stands still, but don't penetrate so deep in the flesh (it's the same difference between a serrated knife and a plain one) but when you stab someone with it the sword will probably carve his guts out
>>
File: 1426619269632.png (25 KB, 1344x524) Image search: [Google]
1426619269632.png
25 KB, 1344x524
Requesting this but with Liliana and Sorin on the left and Jace on the right
>>
File: tumblr_maj95x9DAN1ruhevyo1_500.jpg (33 KB, 500x353) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_maj95x9DAN1ruhevyo1_500.jpg
33 KB, 500x353
>>46144469
>>
>>46167979

I'll try this out!
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 400x500
Requesting this marine in a ghillie suit doing something tacticool
>>
light bumparino
>>
File: Sorin Markov Show.png (23 KB, 1200x500) Image search: [Google]
Sorin Markov Show.png
23 KB, 1200x500
>>46167979

Is this what you were looking for?

Did you want color too?
>>
File: pose.png (209 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
pose.png
209 KB, 1000x1000
>>46158798
>>46149913
getting started with this, i will change the breastplate and other pieces of armor because of personal preference (anime armor looks completely unconvenient for me) but also because it will suit the witcher's world better so i changed the gauntlets and gave her breastplate a fauld
>>
>>46170715
Yeah, that would be nice. Good either way.
>>
>>46150101
24-ish hour bump.
>>
>>46150272
Tentative bump
>>
>>46166528
i hate when people draw chains of ammo just hanging like that... they have no idea how easy that shit comes apart. plus thats like maybe 40-50 rounds, whoopdie fucking do. you're multi million dollar mini gundam has less firepower than a SAW. I hope that thing is super bullet proof, cause 10 seconds into it's first engagement it's out of ammo and now has to punch everything to death.
>>
>>46171191
Mechas in general are massive wastes of cash compared to tanks and AVs.
>>
File: That Round Headed Buffoon.png (29 KB, 1200x500) Image search: [Google]
That Round Headed Buffoon.png
29 KB, 1200x500
>>46170859

Enjoy!
>>
Looking to get one or both of my current D&D characters drawn.

One is a female wood elf druid with scale mail made from dark wood and animal bones. five big long braids. kind of channeling the picture attached's vibe.

The other is my character who was made into an NPC slayer master. He is a shark skinned island goliath (tiger shark) wearing half plate and he has two giant hooked swords that look like hawaiian fish hooks. pretty happy guy, but with the pirate background he's scary as a 9ft tall shark/giant with razor teeth hahaha
>>
>>46171378

druid has a quarterstaff
>>
>>46171378

fucking didn't post picture lol
>>
>>46170790
Thanks, it's not super important for her to look anime, just so long as she's recognizably Witcherverse Saber.
>>
>>46170790
Also, don't for get the second sword on her back.

Witchers always carry two.
>>
>>46171683
>>46171721
got it covered senpai
>>
>>46150078
bump
>>
File: Yandere-chanHuggingSenpai.png (178 KB, 642x395) Image search: [Google]
Yandere-chanHuggingSenpai.png
178 KB, 642x395
>>46172004
Don't go all Yandere-chan on me.
>>
File: 1442750937822.jpg (351 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1442750937822.jpg
351 KB, 800x533
It's my birthday. Can I get a picture of Marie Yamaguchi (pic related) as a Sororitas playing scrumball (40k version of Rugby) with a bunch of terrified guardsmen?
>>
>>46172204
what the... i didn't wrote "sempai" i wrote "senpai"... this is the second time that happens
>>
>>46172345
why does 4chan is changing F A M for senpai?
>>
>>46172345
>>46172362
NEWFAGALERT

Because it's funny senpai.
>>
>>46172516
most of the times i don't read my own comments... i have been using F A M for years and never noticed this, when did this evil started? how long i have been calling people senpai without knowing it??
>>
>>46143580
Hello Drawfiends, I have a request that allows for a lot of personal creativity. I'm playing a pathfinder game and my character is an ustalavian half-orc samurai named Koschei the Deathless, his animal companion is Boris the Boar. Boris the Boar has one skill, disguise, he has all his ranks in it and feats to improve it, giving him a +19 to disguise right now.

Boris's amazing disguises ultimately did not fool a circle of death and a natural 1. So I ask you all, draw an ustalavian Boar in disguises thick and thin, practical and impractical, and I will provide some inspiration.

Boricles the Boarior
Jacques Boreau, the Underwater Discoverer
Black Hand Boart, Scourge of the West
Boris Yeltsin, Ustalavian President
Borian Gray, Noble
Sir Borish Hammington, Upstanding Gentleboar

just to name a few
>>
>>46172595
I'm not even sure, I just realized one day that it was a thing. And it amuses me since I never did like the use of those three letters like that. Reactions like this make it even more amusing. It might have even been a relic left behind by moot before he split. And why is it such a bad thing? This is a weaboo website, made by a weaboo and styled directly after japanese sites. I'm personally a little disappointed that it's as far as I can tell the only major substitution going on these days.

Anyone else in here pay more attention and notice when the f.a.m to senpai substitution became a thing?
>>
>>46171378

bumping... drawfags lend me your power!
>>
File: poopydoodle.png (581 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
poopydoodle.png
581 KB, 900x900
>>46172862
So he became sir bearington 2.0?

Also shortstacks. Request'em
>>
>>46173590
Shortstack dragon-girl upset at not being taken seriously by her adventuring companions and just about everyone else.
Pouting is encouraged.
>>
File: pose.png (177 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
pose.png
177 KB, 1000x1000
>>46171721
what do you think of it so far? also tell me what sign do you want
>>
>>46173590
A dwarf girl bullying a slime girl
>>
File: dargonlady.png (251 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
dargonlady.png
251 KB, 900x900
>>46173626
>>
>>46173954
Very cute, Mimic.
Though I had expected angry pouting, this is fine too.
>>
File: dorf.png (239 KB, 900x1100) Image search: [Google]
dorf.png
239 KB, 900x1100
>>46173728

>>46173971
thanks.
>>
>>46174168
FANTASTIC
thanks mimic
>>
>>46174168
Also, love how smug the dwarf is, it tingles my fancy greatly
>>
>>46173590
Trainee necromancer trying to summon some skelly bros, as a lich watches disapprovingly?
also can the lich and skeleton be short stack to? that'd be lovely
>>
Merfolk busy studying.

Learned fish is best fish.
>>
File: Bullywug.jpg (403 KB, 1602x1740) Image search: [Google]
Bullywug.jpg
403 KB, 1602x1740
>>46162263
well its a thing
>>
File: Saber the Witcher.png (209 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Saber the Witcher.png
209 KB, 1000x1000
>>46173700
small update, i merged the swords and fixed some mistakes. Still needs the other sword and some belts and stuff
>>
>>46148159
So a little bit of a late bump.
>>
I would like someone to draw a butt.
Just a butt, please.
>>
File: loxparts2.jpg (1 MB, 2274x2274) Image search: [Google]
loxparts2.jpg
1 MB, 2274x2274
So way far down the board here but going to request anyways, got this idea for a rogue human with a warforged arm (was surgically removed by a mad man, and replaced by a slightly less mad man.) Thx in advanced.
>>
>>46172595
Shortly after moot2 took over.
>>
>>46175502
I stopped caring about who runs 4chan or how it runs since our guy left.
I thought some shitty pleb groupthink would take over.
>>
>>46174349
dude that's amazing, thank you so much
>>
>>46163191
Nay, I am neither experienced nor interested in the making of a quest thread. But you are welcome to do it yourself, if you want.
>>
>>46151895
Bumping this.
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (165 KB, 544x391) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
165 KB, 544x391
Requesting a picture of my old ratman character.
>>
File: frog.png (390 KB, 1602x1740) Image search: [Google]
frog.png
390 KB, 1602x1740
>>46174349
>>
>>46178063
thanks man, although If I could make a request, could you make his clothes red and his band black or yellow instead?
>>
File: customizationidea.png (60 KB, 1265x793) Image search: [Google]
customizationidea.png
60 KB, 1265x793
eh lost motivation, maybe ill work more on it in the future
>>
File: Dwauqls.png (10 KB, 152x299) Image search: [Google]
Dwauqls.png
10 KB, 152x299
>>46178261
test in gimp
>>
File: frogs.png (433 KB, 3189x1740) Image search: [Google]
frogs.png
433 KB, 3189x1740
>>46178168
>>
>>46178290
>Kermit's Bizarre Adventure

Not OR, but I fucking love it.
>>
>>46178290
that's perfect, thank you so much
>>
okay, so I can already feel the hate but I've been playing Shadowrun 4e and im in need of some character art. the pic is my inspiration for my characters physical attributes but not a be all end all for design, but baseline what I would like is similar to pic related but has rainbow colored hair, red eyes wears a black leather duster , cargo pants, combat boots, holo gloves, and the anime style is merely an medium that of which has insipired the character but is not required. also, more commonly than not she looks either scared, uneasy, or generally traumatised. shes a technomancer(otaku) if that matters. thanks in advance.
>>
>>46178489
> rainbow colored hair, red eyes wears a black leather duster , cargo pants, combat boots, holo gloves
I feel like this has to some kind of ironic statement about character design
>>
File: 1431370289597.jpg (9 KB, 300x303) Image search: [Google]
1431370289597.jpg
9 KB, 300x303
>>46178751
>not a questing adventure taking sweet loot off the corpses of their enemies
>>
File: Assuming control.png (276 KB, 1645x1365) Image search: [Google]
Assuming control.png
276 KB, 1645x1365
Back again.

Taking Simple/unsettling requests
>>
>>46152444

bemp
>>
File: ork.jpg (495 KB, 1170x908) Image search: [Google]
ork.jpg
495 KB, 1170x908
Not op, but just finished picrelated and wanted to post it.
Damn, that took a lot of time for all the wrong reasons.
>>
>>46173626
Shortstack Eldar girl being teased by taller, more "elegant" Eldar girls.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 117

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.