[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ryukuza Quest: Protector of Smiles and Youkai Hunter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32
File: Ryus and Kikis Daughter.jpg (2 MB, 1239x885) Image search: [Google]
Ryus and Kikis Daughter.jpg
2 MB, 1239x885
116: No greater pain than that of others.

You're name is a secret. You are, however, Ryuu Ryukusa; you've just brought a friend who was trying to help you to your priestess – your personal priestess, who worships you as a deity of sorts – because you may have inadvertently inflicted some serious spiritual trauma on her.

The fact that this is not the strangest thing that's happened to you in a given week is kind of problematic.

Currently, Matagama Kiku is examining your new friend, a half-kappa by the name of Toshida Ginka. The Fire dragonette's eyes are glowing golden pools of liquid metal, and her hand hovers over wrist, throat, head, and shoulder at various times. Yui is looking concerned, as her Void Eyes tell her nearly as much as Kiku's Fire eyes tell her. Currently, your best friend Akari and your samurai, the Enlightened Immortal nogitsune called Yuuhi, are tending to the most injured member of your group, the demigod Tokei Isusangi whom you know as Inau-kun. Her burns are bad, though nothing compared to those of your Seer Er Yin-sensei, but the bleeding from her internal injuries that you now have under control would have been fatal in a few hours. The fact that Yui is attending Ginka-chan instead of Inau-kun is extremely alarming, or would be if you were capable of panic.

Your priestess' younger sister (despite the fact that she looks almost twice Kiku's apparent age) , Kumatori Kiki, is sitting next to you restlessly, her confusion evident. “I don't understand. How can someone be spiritually poisoned just by being in the presence of a kami, especially one like Ryujin Owatatsumi?” Your wife's hand slides into yours and you squeeze it gently, reassuring her, hand you wrap your tail tip about hers. In a way, she's the center of the trouble, even if you're the primary cause of it all. Everyone is after her, and you're in the way with a fuckhueg amount of power you shouldn't have, even for a half-trained demigod.
>>
File: Toshida-san 1.png (693 KB, 1587x3188) Image search: [Google]
Toshida-san 1.png
693 KB, 1587x3188
>>46093585
Took you a week to learn to pronounce that (in)correctly, damned if you're not going to use it.

Yui speaks softly, looking across Ginka's unconscious form at you and your wife. “The spiritual power of kami and youkai is a lot like radiation in some ways. If you're around it too much without protection, it can make you vulnerable to spiritual disease or injury. It's worse when you're around powerful kami or youkai. That's why purification rituals are so important to the priestesses and miko and such.” You look over at Yui, and start to ask her a question....and realize you're nearly looking her in the eyes despite the fact that you're both kneeling. She's lost a little more of her softness, her baby-fat look, as well. Yui isn't toned, by any means, but she's looking more sleek, a little more rounded at the edges rather than slightly pudgy. Aside from the fact that it looks good on her, she's also gained another two inches, putting her at your own height. Her horns haven't grown at all though, but she's going to have to replace all her bindings, because they're pretty well on the way to shredsville.

[] Growth spurt aside, could Ginka's injuries be part of the problem?
[] ….niji-chan, you really need to stop getting taller.
[] What's the best method of getting her healed quickly?
[] What about Inau-kun's injuries? How bad is she?
[] Do a quick height check to distract Kiki-hime, and ask Yui how bad it is silently.
>>
File: 0cb99250728f5435607054dd2af8a7f3.jpg (418 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
0cb99250728f5435607054dd2af8a7f3.jpg
418 KB, 1000x1000
Twitter: @XsQuestmistress

Previous Thread: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/46009102/

Interlude: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/37879167/

Threads in Chronological Order, including writeups by XS : http://pastebin.com/Z53TyK0N
or search for Title: Ryukuza on Suptg

Barrier Combat Guide: http://pastebin.com/rZLwzvGx

>Ryukusa's Treasures

Her name: Ryuu Yorihokura

Eight hundred and sixty-two cat youkai live in your aura

Nyoi-ju, the Wishing Jewel.

Matagama-no-Shitoki, a kami in it's own right that protects Ryukusa from inimical magic.

Ame-no-Omukade-no-Musume – Ryukusa's mukade possessed wakizashi; a kami. “Daughter of my Centipede of Rain.”

Gendai-no-Muteki-no-Buki - Invincible Weapon of the Present Age, a secret kami-blade given to Ryukusa by Wakaba that appears to be made of some alloy of titanium.

Seido no Shinpi-tekina Ken – a mysterious bronze sword given to Ryukusa by the mermaids of Japan.

Ryukusa's Family.

>Talismans:
Akari – Centipede
Er Yin – Scorpion
Kiki – Toad
Kiku – Lizard
Yui – Snake
>>
File: Kiku.jpg (159 KB, 650x962) Image search: [Google]
Kiku.jpg
159 KB, 650x962
Ryu Ryukusa is tall at 5' 8", but this becomes 6' in her true form. She is fully grown. Lesbian top.
Kiku is 5' 1" for ever and ever. Lesbian submissive.
Akari is 5' 3", and has another few inches to grow. Sexuality is weird, switch, cosplayer.
Yui is 5' 8" and will only grow due to circumstances beyond her control. Dyke, switch.
Kiki is 5' 6", and is at full growth. Bisexual bottom.
Er Yin is the tallest at 5' 10" and is fully grown. Lesbian dominant.
Jinyuu is 5' 7" but persistently hovers an extra three inches above the ground or floor because of her nature as a seer. Straight.
Hinata-hakase is 6' 3". Sexuality is terrifying.
Hidesato is 5' 5". Straight.
Kushinada is 5' 8". Straighter.
Taisho Ryoga is 5' 9". Who knows.
Hyun Chisato is 5' 4”, and is fully grown. Lolicon with plausible deniability.
Rie is 8” tall or 5' 5”, and is fully cat. Her sexuality is cat.
Hagyu Genso is 12' 5” standing upright. He is by and large gay.
Mizumi Shoko is 7' 2”, is fully grown. Bisexual top.
Yuuhi is 4'11” and is fully grown. Yuuhi a cute.
Tokei Isusangi, Inau-kun is 5' 3” and still confused.
Reiha is 5' 5 1/2”, and is milfy.
Peta is 3' 2”. Peta is \>.</ aka Her Most Imperial Highness Patanjali Piri Yokuhime Kuronogitsune Pa
Detective-san, aka Mugon Chujo is fully grown at 5'11”, and straight.
Kenji Soomi is 5' 4” and gothic lolita.
Musumi Kanako is 5' 6.5”, and is pretty straight.
Hebiki Naoto is 5' 9” and belligerently omnivorous, sexually. You hope only sexually.
Kodachi Umetsume is 5' 4”, and fully grown. Practicing asexual.
Melinda Blitzenberg is 5'10”, fully grown and horrible. Maybe confused.
Toshida Ginka is 5” 3”, and fully grown. Turtles have a reputation.
Ryuu Wakaba is a head shorter and also deceased.
Margaret Steinhausen is gratefully dead.
>>
>>46093598
>[] Do a quick height check to distract Kiki-hime, and ask Yui how bad it is silently.
>[] What's the best method of getting her healed quickly?
>[] What about Inau-kun's injuries? How bad is she?
>>
>>46093598
>[x] What's the best method of getting her healed quickly?
>[x] What about Inau-kun's injuries? How bad is she?
>>
>>46093598
>[] Growth spurt aside, could Ginka's injuries be part of the problem?
>[] Do a quick height check to distract Kiki-hime, and ask Yui how bad it is silently
Woo, Ryukusa time!
>>
>>46093598
>[] Do a quick height check to distract Kiki-hime, and ask Yui how bad it is silently.
She still has a bit more to grow before she is always taller than Ryu.
All these clothes they now can share with only small adjustments
>>
>>46093598
>>
>>46093598
[] Do a quick height check to distract Kiki-hime, and ask Yui how bad it is silently.
[] What's the best method of getting her healed quickly?
[] What about Inau-kun's injuries? How bad is she?
>>
>>46093598
Too cute!
>[X] Do a quick height check to distract Kiki-hime, and ask Yui how bad it is silently.
>>
Yoohooo! Ryukuza Quest!

Hi XS! How are you?

>>46093598

>Could Ginka's injuries be part of the problem?

No distracting Kiki.

>Ask for a complete status report, and especialy how everyone is in term of wounds and feelings.

Important!
>>
>>46093971
But it would be cute!
>>
>Time to earn those powers and tools you have....

Well, I hope Ryukusa is earning them constantly.

>>46093971

I mean, Akari fought while her pancreas was trying to get away from the rest of her body, and everyone was roughed pretty bad.
>>
>>46094012
Yeah what did XS mean by that. Its got me worried.
>>
>>46094002

Anon, there is plenty of cute things in Ryukusa's life, but we can't hide things from Kiki
>>
File: obi wan kenobi 57 years old.jpg (31 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
obi wan kenobi 57 years old.jpg
31 KB, 650x488
>>46093697
>>46093739
>>46093748
>>46093752
>>46093873

>Hiding things from Kiki

Disgraceful and disgusting.
>>
>>46094068

Seriously, guys, don't hide things from her. It's dumb and OOC.
>>
>>46093598
>>
>>46093598
>>
>>46094068
I just woke up and I hate mornings.
>>46093598
Ignore the bit about trying to hide anything from Kiki in my post >>46093873
>>
>>46093598
>>
>>46094078

Especialy since Ryukusa had a pretty big emotional moment and an epiphany about being more open, a few hours ago.

So I sure hope the lesson stick.
>>
>>46093598
>[] ….niji-chan, you really need to stop getting taller.

Probably way too late.

Also, that OP pic reminds me of how much I want to see the kids actually born. Also Yui is starting her Oni growth-spurt, nice.
>>
>>46094068
I didn't vote for it, but a temporary distraction to keep her from worrying is hardly that bad.
>>
>>46093893
>>46093689
Ok ok anons. XS I just want a height joke...

So changing to.
>[X] ….niji-chan, you really need to stop getting taller.
>>
>>46094145
>>46094188
Don't bully her new height, so mean
>>
>>46094176

Anon, she should not worry if there is no reason to worry, not because she's distracted.

We can't have her be a part of the team and family and try to keep her in the dark just to sugarcoat things.

Of course, we have to make sure she's not overwhelmed, but distracting her from the real problems she might have to help solve is a terrible idea.
>>
>>46094188

If you want a height joke, you could jest about how Ryukusa make her big and horny.
>>
>>46094188
>>46093689
>Yui is 5' 8"
Previous thread
>Yui is 5' 6"
Thread 87 (twenty-nine threads ago)
>Yui is 5' 4

Her growth is turning exponential! Soon she will dwarf the planet!
>>
Jees now I am the one getting bullied into bullying her.
adding >>46094239
to >>46093893
>>
>>46094239
This is pretty great. Even if we don't use it now, definitely need to at some point.
>>
>>46094269

Soon we will be sandwished between Oni.

Man, we have so many things to do
>>
>>46094415
Not a bad end really...
>>
>>46094415
....I see nothing wrong with that
>>
>>46094239
Dohoho
>>
Ryukusa would look good with purple lipstick
>>
File: Yui.png (3 MB, 2000x1413) Image search: [Google]
Yui.png
3 MB, 2000x1413
>Hasty rewrite of some things.

[X] Growth spurt aside, could Ginka's injuries be part of the problem?
[XX] Do a quick height check to distract Kiki-hime, and ask Yui how bad it is but not silently.
[XXX] What's the best method of getting her healed quickly?
[XXX] What about Inau-kun's injuries? How bad is she?
[+] Basic status?

It's obvious to you that possessing Yui-niji-chan has increased her physical height and added some tone to her body, but you're not entirely sure if it's temporary or not. You place on hand at the base of your horns, and slowly move your hand over Ginka's unconscious form as Kiki-hime and Yui-niji-chan watch you. When you reach the base of Yui's horns, she looks up at your hand....then at you, and blushes deeply, her cheeks going a deep brick red and acquiring a faint glow. Kiki-hime is surprised as well, covering her mouth with both hands as she gasps. Akari-niji-chan slowly makes her way over to you and kneels, ignoring the entire scenario as she sags a little in place.

She's still hurting, but most of it is muscle damage and mostly knit bones, things that will heal in sort order. Taking care of the more grievous wounded takes precedence in her mind, and you're not one to disagree at this point. You gesture for an update, and Akari shakes her head and makes a couple of quick gestures – she's relatively fine, Yuuhi is doing good, and Yui will heal very quickly; Inau and Ginka are bad off. Otherwise, all safe, location secure.

“Random growth spurts aside, Yui-niji-chan, how bad is it really?” You ask Yui-chan aloud, rather than hiding anything from your wife, nervous and worried as she is. Better to have it out in the open and clearly defined, even if that isn't quite what happens. Also, you're going to hope her horns grow next time, because that will be the perfect joke.
>>
File: Akari.jpg (433 KB, 999x1332) Image search: [Google]
Akari.jpg
433 KB, 999x1332
>>46094729
“It looks really bad to me, but I'm not an expert, aniki.” The regret in her voice is more for the fact that she can't give you a better answer. “I've never seen someone with that much of a disruption in their Chi and Jing get this level of contamination before.”

You have seen what Yui-niji-chan has seen, but you didn't have time to delve into other things she's looked at with her own Void Eyes before. “I don't have any standards to compare it to, so what do you mean by 'bad', niji-chan?”

“If you two will be more quiet, I will tell you how bad it is in a moment,” cuts in the high pitched and very irritated 'voice' of your delicate priestess.

“Ah, gomen, gomen,” you bow over your hands towards Kiku-chan, who studiously ignores you. Yui's apology is far more contrite though; she may be taller than Kiku-chan , but she's certainly no more threatening to the diminutive Fire dragonette. “Sorry! Please forgive me!” Kiku-chan waves her free hand at Yui, who relaxes immediately.

Despite that, you ask more quietly, “So how can we get her healed quickly? I can't imagine it would be terribly difficult, as it has to be an issue that gets dealt with regularly.” Spirit-children are somewhat prone to spiritual influence, even ordinary ones.

“Well, an exorcism is the worst case scenario, but sometimes it can be as simple as sitting in a properly prepared location, like feng shui,” Yui explains softly, and Kiki-hime listens as intently as if she were in class once more. “I had to meditate a whole lot, and sit in gardens for hours.” She frowns slightly. “Though that could have just been my folks being jerks.”

“Urban dictionary, Yui-niji-chan, read one. Your cursing sucks.” She looks confused and Akari smiles slightly, her tail tapping you on the back harmlessly. Kiki-hime giggles nervously, which is a step up from frightened. “And Inau-kun?”
>>
File: Kiki.png (991 KB, 888x1185) Image search: [Google]
Kiki.png
991 KB, 888x1185
>>46094744
Yui's expression becomes quite a bit more serious. “She was lucky she hadn't drawn her sword when it exploded. The sheath was two solid pieces so it broke apart rather than splintered, and fragments basically blew her sideways. Her bow caught fire and so did the wrappings around her arms. Three broken ribs, some of which are also cracked, and some others aside from the broken ones also cracked. Her spleen was partly crushed, and her pancreas is compromised, but she'll live, especially with you controlling her bleeding.” That was LUCKY? “She needs surgery, needle and thread work, aniki, and I really want to put her ribs back together properly. The burns are basic second degree, with a few small third degree patches, nothing that won't heal.”

You frown, and look down at Ginka-chan.

“I'll help with Inau-kun, Yui-chan.” You turn to look at your wife, who is pale, but has a look of determination. Actually, she looks queasy, but you're being nice about it. She's trying to control her racing heart, but it's obvious the idea frightens her.

Before you can say anything, Kiku-chan interrupts. “This girl needs prayer and solace, but she won't need anything as drastic as an exorcism. We can purify her here, and she should be just fine for several years. Her older injuries would be aggravating her susceptibility, but she's had regular prayer sessions for a long time, which has helped foster her resilience to spiritual contamination.” Your priestess looks at you seriously. “It wouldn't have been so bad if he hadn't shown up himself.”
>>
File: Inau-san.jpg (1 MB, 1200x853) Image search: [Google]
Inau-san.jpg
1 MB, 1200x853
>>46094770
Kiki and Yui both perk up and look at you, obviously wanting to hear what happened. Even Akari is looking curious.

[] Story time is before bed, girls, other things first. Who needs what?
[] I did see him, but right now, I need to take care of my family.
[] Gossip later, heal now; tell me everything you three need.
[] Are you sure you want to help, Kiki-hime? You don't have to.
[] Right. Akari, give me the quickest directions to Miruchi no Jukyo....I have a kappa to talk to.
>>
>>46094788
>[x] Gossip later, heal now; tell me everything you three need.
>>
>>46094788
>[] Story time is before bed, girls, other things first. Who needs what?
>>
>>46094788
>[] I did see him, but right now, I need to take care of my family.

We should add "do something nice for Inau-kun" to the list of stuff we need to do.
>>
>>46094788
>>
>>46094770
Every time I see that picture of Kiki, I hear her making a cute Rawr :3 noise. In an attempt of seduction
>>46094788
>[] Gossip later, heal now; tell me everything you three need.
>>
>>46094788
No rest yet!
>>
>>46094847
Definitely. Though that's true for all our family really, at this point.
>>
>>46094788
>>
>>46094788

>Yes, Ryujin-okami-sama showed up, but now is not the time for talking about it.

>Kiku-chan, do you think it would be possible to heal Ginka-chan completly? That is, give her back her normal life expectancy?

>I don't think we will be attacked again today, but I think we should move as soon as possible.

>We must send this invitation to the tea ceremony to the Mill Pond Demon. Tomorrow or as soon as possible would be the best to meet him. Yui-chan and Yuuhi-chan will come with me, like planned.

It's a Kappa, we *cannot* forget our manners.

>Kiki-chan, I thank you for wanting to help Inau-kun, but please don't force yourself if you think it's too much. I'm sure everything will go fine, however.

>Can someone tell me how Inau-kun got injured? Did the warlord target her directly?
>>
>>46094901
I just wish we had a front shot of Kiki, leaving the booms to the imagination is suffering.
>>
>>46094788
[] Story time is before bed, girls, other things first. Who needs what?
[] I did see him, but right now, I need to take care of my family.
[] Gossip later, heal now; tell me everything you three need.
>>
>>46094989
Well anon, the human imagination is very powerful, often more so than actual art! Front shots might disappoint you!
>>
>>46095017
If they're as good as the OP pic, which they are probably better than, they won't disappoint.
>>
>>46095043
Haha, fair enough! Always been a bum over boom kinda person myself.
>>
>>46094788

I'm late, but I still made it! It's good to catch a live thread.
>>
>>46095213
Usually a bad time for you this then?
>>
>>46095090
That won't do at all, I have to convert you.
>>
Augh, just binged the entire archive since I saw the last thread and wondered what all the hype was about. I'm very excited to be here.
>>
>>46095288
Welcome comrade
>>
>>46095274
I'm afraid that is impossible! Booty banzai!
>>
>>46094788
>[] Story time is before bed, girls, other things first. Who needs what? Tell me everything you three need.
>[] Focus Kiki on their wounds again. You didn't shelter her from the world, so much as distance her from her fear. Make sure she knows your love and trust, and remembers her success with Akari.
>>
>>46095288
And we're happy to have you here. Remember that XS is extremely cool with votes and write-ins, so feel free to vote now.
>>
>>46095288
Tell us whats on your mind after bingeing
>>
I can't wait for the dates and to go further in our relationships.

I'm also wondering if we're soon going to have MILF Kiku or if she's going to keep her loli shape
>>
>>46095594
I think she'll probably stay loli but I wouldn't turn down hot older Kiku either.
>>
>>46095594
Well, she's apparently already had one kid, and has to lay an egg cause she's too strong of a spirit child or something, so the loli shape is likely.
>>
>>46095594
>>46095668
>>46095675
The loli form is curse enforced, remember. It's not going anywhere.
>>
>>46095735
Until the curse is lifted, anyway.
>>
>>46095675
I'm not sure she has, but she does have to lay eggs. Which is quite frankly adorable and hilarious.
>>
>>46095383
I just wanna hug sad Yui and tell her that she's not worthless forever.
>>
>>46095735
This, we just have to give Er Yin control over the curse.

>>46095756
>Not keeping the curse in our hands for further bully
>>
File: Towel_Jaegers.png (1 MB, 680x676) Image search: [Google]
Towel_Jaegers.png
1 MB, 680x676
>Non loli Kiku looks like a mature version of Kiki
>>
>>46095756
She passed up that chance, I don't see it coming up again.
>>
>>46095782
>Non-cursed Kiku is just current Kiku plus booms proportional to her sister's.
>>
>>46095790
Very good point - but at the same time it shows the possibility is there, so you never know.
>>
>>46095790
Technically, Kiki s the one who passed on it because she didn't think it would be right to have that 'power' over her sister.
>>
>>46095777
Do we not bully Kiku enough as it is anon?
>>
>>46095782
On that note, gods can possess their priestesses can't they? Cause looking at Ryukusa-in-Yui makes me want to see what Ryukusa-in-Kiku looks like.
>>
>>46095849
>>46095790
>>46095735
>>46095756

Dudes, you're forgetting we're going to lift the curse with the Kappa. Er Yin is ok with it.
>>
>>46096035
When was that? Don't really care much, though I like loli-Kiku.
>>
>>46096016
>Ryukusa-in-Kiku
Oppai loli
>>
>>46096035

Or rather, we're going to respectfuly ask the Kappa to lift the curse, among all the other things we will ask him to heal.

In any case, mature Kiku or current Kiku doesn't matter as much as Kiku.
>>
>>46096053

When we were on the beach and we talked with Er Yin through the Void.

We're also asking for healing Er Yin's old scars, if possible.
>>
>>46096094
That second part I remembered. Cool though.
>>
Did we find a way to paint underwater as offering for the Kappa?

I don't remember
>>
>>46096152
Read that as paint underwear at a glance...
Clearly that's the offering to Ryukusa, not to Kappa.
>>
File: Yuuhi.jpg (1 MB, 2400x2300) Image search: [Google]
Yuuhi.jpg
1 MB, 2400x2300
[XXX] Story time is before bed, girls, other things first. Who needs what?
[XX] I did see him, but right now, I need to take care of my family.
[X] Gossip later, heal now; tell me everything you three need.
[x] Are you sure you want to help, Kiki-hime? You don't have to.
[+] Is there more we can do for Ginka-chan? And we need to get the invitation sent ASAP. And Ki8ki-hime....we can do this either way, honest.

“I did meet my father, and it was interesting, but we have to get these things taken care of first.” Their not-quite disappointment is sincere enough, but the need for distraction for the awfulness they've been through is understandable. “I'll tell everyone a bed-time story. Right now....Kiku-chan, Yui-niji-chan. What do you need exactly?”

“I have everything I need here, Ryukusa-sama,” Kiku-chan replies. Which is sort of obvious, it's a temple after all. “I just need time and some quiet.” She does turn to Yui however. “You can't spill blood in the main part of the temple. The sleeping quarters only! If you contaminate the temple I'lmphblph!” Her lips are hot against your hand and her eyes flash brightly.

“She'll be understandably upset with you and have very harsh words with me,” you finish for Kiku, who glares at you. You respond by running your tail fins down the soft fur along her tail and she shivers, relenting a little. You let go of her mouth and look at Yui. “So, what do YOU need?”

“I have everything I need except a lot of clean water and towels, aniki. I can work over there, where we kept Akari which she was recuperating. And anesthetic. I don't have anything strong enough for her.” Yui looks genuinely worried about that; even unconscious she could be very dangerous.
>>
File: Disapproving Kiku Disapproves.png (107 KB, 1000x700) Image search: [Google]
Disapproving Kiku Disapproves.png
107 KB, 1000x700
>>46096229
“I have some things that will keep her unconscious and immobile,” Akari says softly. “If Kiki-hime is going to help, between the three of us there won't be any problems.” Though she looks tired, you know she can cope with this. She's been through worse; you know, because you've been there most of those times. “I'll get some buckets and towels ready.”

“Where are you going to....oh.” Kiki-hime blushes, her tail-tip twitching back and forth as she realizes where the water is going to come from.

“How hot?”

“Uhhh....not boiling?” Yui replies to your question.

“Akari-niji-chan, let me know when you're ready. And give me that letter.” She doesn't ask what letter; she simply hands you the folded-paper envelope meant for the Mill-Pond Demon before moving into the sleeping area. You glance over at Yuuhi and then at Yui. Her arm is in bad shape, but it will heal quickly if you can get some alcohol into her soon. Kiku-chan's injuries are equally superficial, or else she's hiding them incredibly well. You doubt they're serious simply because she wouldn't risk anyone's spiritual health by performing a ceremony while injured bad enough to interfere. Yuuhi-chan's injuries are bandaged, mostly relatively cuts and bruises; they'd put a human down, but the nogitsune-born seems to be coping very well.

“You can't be thinking of going to see the kappa now, Ryu-chan?!” Kiki's exclamation gets the attention of everyone, including Yuuhi-chan; her ears go straight up and her tail lashes as she turns to look towards you. Kiku-chan takes a deep breath, preparing to unleash a tirade that would probably blister the scales off your pretty hide.
>>
File: Keiko.jpg (649 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
Keiko.jpg
649 KB, 2560x1600
>>46096251
You hold up a hand to ward off a hot tempered explosion. You LIKE these clothes! “Noooo, but I'm going to get this invitation sent right away. No, Yui-niji-chan. You might be my herald, but right now you're the best doctor we have. I need you here and working.” Kiku-chan relaxes and Yui nods seriously. You turn on your toes and knees to face your wife. “Kiki-hime....if you honestly and truly feel up to it, you may assist Yui-niji-chan and Akari-niji-chan. But ONLY if you feel up to it. You don't have to do this. I am not going to ask it of you this time, or ever again. This is your choice. We can easily do these things without your help, despite what Yui-niji-chan says. You have no obligations, no onus to perform surgery unprepared and upon a friend.”

She hesitates and opens her mouth, then closes it again, her expression troubled. You lay your hand against her cheek, and she looks into your eyes, her own sky blue ones filled with trepidation and worry. You smile at her, letting her see you there, your expression open and nonjudgmental, accepting of her choice whatever it may be. Taking your hand in both of hers, she looks down, then looks up at you seriously. “I need to do this. For our family, kasan.” The worry, the confusion is gone. The tremor is still there, but her resolve is firm.

The blush rises to your cheeks at being called the father of her child, and you bow your head. “All right. I promise, I'll take Yuuhi-chan and Yui-niji-chan with me when I go see the kappa, but I need to start that now. There's a lot he can help us with.” She nods solemnly, and then rises as Yui stands and motions her to follow.

That leaves one other question. A hard one. “Kiku-chan. Is there any way we can....help Ginka-chan? I owe her a lot.” Not because she did anything special, though she did several special things, but more because you brought her into this unwilling and unaware.
>>
File: A White Robe.jpg (558 KB, 970x1020) Image search: [Google]
A White Robe.jpg
558 KB, 970x1020
>>46096314
Kiku-chan looks at the injuries on Ginka's face, and reaches down, turning the girl's head to study the scars. The stitch-marks are clearly visible, and you can see the lines of the cuts more clearly in this place than you could outside. Wounds deeper than flesh, perhaps.

“Ryukusa....I will be honest. These are badly healed, and old, old wounds. Caused by glass, cutting into the flesh, slicing muscle away from bone in curves and swaths. Ligaments and tendons were involved. It's a miracle she has as much facial mobility as she does, much less as pretty a face as she has.” Making her delicate hand into a claw, she spreads her fingers wide, then a little wider, straining her small hand. She moves it here and there over the scars, and then stops, and you see it instantly. The way the jagged opening of a broken bottle held by the neck would have come down, from above. Not a swipe, or a slash, but a stab downwards from some distance above, someone towering over a small child looking up at them. Beer bottle, the scars stretched so....about six or seven years old.

Someone who looked at her and saw a monster. They should have been looking in the mirror.

[] Let the rage flow through you, young appre – no, no, bad!
[] Curse them to Yomi, and hope some kami pays attention for you.
[] Rage can wait; you need to finish things here. THEN you can rage.
[] Feel the anger, but let it go as you feel it. It's her story, and now you can only sympathize.
[] Is there absolutely nothing that we can do?
>>
>>46096341
>[] Feel the anger, but let it go as you feel it. It's her story, and now you can only sympathize.
>[] Is there absolutely nothing that we can do?
>>
>>46096341
>[] Rage can wait; you need to finish things here. THEN you can rage.
>>
>>46096341
>[x] Feel the anger, but let it go as you feel it. It's her story, and now you can only sympathize.
>>
>>46096314
>Taking your hand in both of hers, she looks down, then looks up at you seriously. “I need to do this. For our family, kasan.”

I don't speak moon, but isn't dad tosan?
>>
>>46096341
>[] Feel the anger, but let it go as you feel it. It's her story, and now you can only sympathize.
>>
>>46096341
>[] Let the rage flow through you, young appre – no, no, bad!
>>
>>46096401
I think that's 'my father' while Kiki is calling us 'father of my child/children'
>>
>>46096401
Your dad is tosan to you. Mother speaking to dad is kasan (literally father-of-my-child)
>>
>>46096341
>>
>>46096341
Bottling up emotions = getting punched in the cunt by a fox again. Let's not do that
>>
>>46096341
>[X] Rage can wait; you need to finish things here. THEN you can rage.
>[X] Is there absolutely nothing that we can do?
>>
>>46096483
Hey, maybe Ryukusa's into that!
>>
>>46096341
[] Is there absolutely nothing that we can do?
>[] Anger is an emotion, and Ryukusa should feel it. Acting in anger means that Ryukusa might charge in recklessly.
>>
>>46096444
>>46096448
Thanks
>>
>>46096341

>Would the Mill Pond Demon be able to heal her?

>Feel rage like you feel against all those who hurt your beloved, but don't let it control you and don't bottle it up.

>You will wait to talk with her about it before letting your rage hit its target, if Ginka-chan wish so.

She should be the one who has the choice.
>>
>>46096341
>>
>>46096497
Even so, now's not the time to indulge in such things
>>
>>46096515
It's pretty well established Ryukusa doesn't act in hot blood but in cold blood. Anger can make her decide to act in cold blood though.
>>
File: boa hancock.jpg (755 KB, 712x1000) Image search: [Google]
boa hancock.jpg
755 KB, 712x1000
Outfit idea for Ryukusa
>>
>>46096659
How stylish.
>>
>>46096341
Right now we have more important things to worry about.
>>
File: A Red Robe.png (454 KB, 850x531) Image search: [Google]
A Red Robe.png
454 KB, 850x531
[XXX] Is there absolutely nothing that we can do?
[XXX] Feel the anger, but let it go as you feel it. It's her story, and now you can only sympathize.
[+] No acting in anger either! Calm and angry is acceptable....mostly....
[+] Just how good at healing are kappa, priestess?

“There's nothing any of us can really do to fix this, is there?” Kiku-chan sighs and stands up; she seems about ready to say something but the look on your face gives her pause. She's not frightened or anything, you can tell, but she clearly sees you dealing with the anger that this atrocity – the act, not the girl who suffered from it – causes you to feel. And it does make you feel, it makes you pissed. Your own childhood was filled with pain and torments, not al of them visible, but you were born into a life expecting it. You did what you could to help those around you....well, Akari, really. She was generally the only one around you.

No one was there for Ginka, until the monastery took her in. And now you know why they took her in.

You close your hands and place them on your knees, letting the feelings rush through you, allowing the chemicals in your brain and blood to do their duty. You close your eyes and murmur softly to Kiku-chan. “I don't think we should discuss what we know with her. It's a private matter to her, and we're going to respect that. But if there is anything at all we can do....” Taking a deep breath, you let it out slowly. The anguish, the anger, the desire to hurt the person, or people who did this is still strong, but it's not overwhelming, nor is it bottled up. It's there, but you can cope.

“Not even eating the flesh of a mermaid would heal this, kasan,” Kiku-chan says gently, and you're momentarily startled by the reminder that you are the father of her child too. You ~knew~ of course, how could you not, but still, that's just something you expect from Kiki-hime.
>>
File: The Mill Pond Demon.jpg (532 KB, 1200x950) Image search: [Google]
The Mill Pond Demon.jpg
532 KB, 1200x950
>>46097071
Then again, it is her sister. So that makes it more....uh, something. You're not sure.

You're not entirely distracted from your line of reasoning, though it was an awfully good try. You start to frame the question, and see the answer in those liquid gold eyes. “So it's possible. The kappa could make it possible somehow.” Her consternation is clearly writ upon her face. She doesn't like that you're fixating on this. “What, Kiku-chan? Don't hold back.”

“Ryukusa, you are placing a great deal of reliance on the healing capacity this kappa may have. My master's wounds would tax the most powerful of healers, and even then they might not be successful. You're hoping for a way to heal many of us, perhaps all of us.” She narrows her eyes and you can see she's quite serious. “What you seem to be suggesting, to me, is that the kappa give you the medicine gift, as it did to the first healers.”

[] If you mean the power to heal others....well, yes, I do want that.
[] I'm not quite sure what you are getting at, even if you are correct.
[] Are you suggesting the price might be too high to pay?
[] ….gee, bitsy dragon, whatever gave you that idea?
[] I'm tired of seeing my loved ones suffer, and my friends suffer, Kiku-chan.
>>
>>46097100
>[] I'm tired of seeing my loved ones suffer, and my friends suffer, Kiku-chan.
>[] Are you suggesting the price might be too high to pay?
>>
>>46097100
>[] ….gee, bitsy dragon, whatever gave you that idea?
>>
>>46097100
>>
>>46097100
>>
>>46097100
>[] If you mean the power to heal others....well, yes, I do want that.
>[] I'm not quite sure what you are getting at, even if you are correct.
>>
>>46097100
We don't know the price, better get a ballpark figure for it at least.
>>
>>46097100
>[x] Are you suggesting the price might be too high to pay?
I understand her worry. At the same time, if we can pursue ways to heal our friends and family, should we not do so? If nothing else we should hear the cost for each before deciding individually.
>>
>>46097100

>hug her
>Please help this silly lizard understand, mother-of-my-child. I don't know much about the Kappa and their kin.
>>
>>46097100
>[X] I'm tired of seeing my loved ones suffer, and my friends suffer, Kiku-chan.
>[X] Are you suggesting the price might be too high to pay?
>>
I guess it was hoping too much to just have a simple way to fix things.

Japanese mythology seems rather scarce in the "miraculous healing" category.
>>
>>46097100
>If such a thing is offered to me, I will examine it carefully, to make sure what it gives is more then what it requires.
>I have to be prepared for these things, Kiku. If you can see it so plainly, so will the Mill Pond Demon.
>>
>>46097257
Well then, clearly it's time for us to insert this miraculous healing into it!
>>
>>46097100

>>46097292
>I have to be prepared for these things, Kiku. If you can see it so plainly, so will the Mill Pond Demon.

That does seem like a good point, like if anything we should make sure the kappa won't take advantage of us.
>>
>>46097297

Maybe we could try finding a Sennin.
>>
>>46097257
That's the thing. Kappa are one of two sources for miraculous healing, the other being mermaid flesh.
>>
>>46097337
What's a sennin do then?
>>
>>46097458

I'm pretty sure there's storie of sages or the like who had miraculous medicine, but it might not count because those stories came from China and then where adopted in the archipelago.

Then again, the same happened to Er Yin
>>
>>46097481

They're magic immortal sages
>>
In any case, Yui, Er Yin and our sister seemed to think the Kappa could indeed heal everyone, so maybe there's simply a problem from Kiku's point of view, but not theirs.
>>
Kiku knows we are almost out of good stuff. She know if we make a deal with the kappa now it will cost us dearly.
>>
>>46098008

How come we're nearly out of good stuff? Even counting our new weapons in, we payed dearly for our success.
>>
>>46098048
Not really. We got out of that fight really well off considering how badly it could have gone.
>>
>>46098048
We essentially neutralize Oba-san's use of clan Ryo completely (with the possibility of allying later thrown in) and possibly awakened a sleeping spirit in a weapon.
>>
>>46098188

Inau and Ginka are really hurt, and Inau's divine weapons are destroyed.

Sure, it's better than one migh have thought, but that's not cheap.
>>46098192

>We essentially neutralize Oba-san's use of clan Ryo completely (with the possibility of allying later thrown in)

No, we just compromised her spymaster and two of her generals. A major blow, but nothing she can't recover.
>>
So how do we grind for more good stuff? We have a lot riding on this kappa business.
>>
>>46098308
You suffer through bad stuff, anon. It's not a resource - it's a sliding scale.
>>
>>46098287
We also neutralized the entire lesser clan warriors don't forget.
>>
>>46098308
We do tough things, deal with tough situations, and fight enemies. It also recovers over time.
>>46098287
Oba-san, while having a spy network that will always allow her to make the best choice she can, doesn't mean she'll make a good or even a smart choice.

She's a patsy here and clearly this goes higher then her.
>>
>>46098308

>So how do we grind for more good stuff?

Only ways to get good stuff is to suffer or to have QM awarding it for cleverness.
>>
>>46098380
Well then I guess it's time for us to hurt.
>>
>>46098380
So the solution is to be extra clever, anon!
>>
>>46098333
That's true but maybe we can ease up with the weapon collection for a bit.
>>
File: 146d66be07711cf280b562cea83df919.jpg (243 KB, 1920x1222) Image search: [Google]
146d66be07711cf280b562cea83df919.jpg
243 KB, 1920x1222
[XXX] Are you suggesting the price might be too high to pay?
[XX] I'm tired of seeing my loved ones suffer, and my friends suffer, Kiku-chan.
[+] It's not a matter of what I'm willing to pay, it's a matter of how much he asks, and if I can pay it safely – I'm not going in blind.
[+] If it's obvious to you, it will be obvious to him. That at least gets me a hearing, you think? Doesn't that make sense?
[+] hugs

You choke down the flippant answer before it spills from your lips. She's acting as your priestess, and seeking guidance, or offering guidance. Both maybe. You're upset still, and she's also not wrong. The anger you've been feeling gives way to frustration and sadness. No, not frustration, not sadness.

Desperation.

“Oh-sama told me I wasn't a demigod yet, that she still had a chance against me. And she's right – I'm still more dragonette than demigod, even for as old as I am.” She looks down, shamed by the unhappy reminder of your time in a place worse than Yomi. “Look around us, Kiku-chan. Three of us unable to fight, and that's not including the two at home who can't fight. You're wounded, and despite how well you hide it from everyone else, I know that you'd be hard pressed to fight anyone opposed to Fire in a strong manner. Most of us are exhausted, and at this point it would be me, Yuuhi, and Kiki-hime that would have to be the front line if we were attacked right now.” You doubt it, but you have to make sure at some point.

She grits her teeth and glances sidelong away from you, making that 'tch' sound that says she knows you're absolutely correct.
>>
File: Ryuu Nabiki.jpg (1 MB, 921x1133) Image search: [Google]
Ryuu Nabiki.jpg
1 MB, 921x1133
>>46098421
“You're suggesting the price might be higher than I can pay. At this point, I'd be willing to consider anything it asked, up to a point. If I can pay that price safely, and it can teach me that power....then yes, I would accept. We're all hurting and suffering – even a girl who had the misfortune of becoming my friend got dragged into this and is drowning in the power of me and my father.” You gesture at the others, as they kneel over the unconscious Inau-kun. “So far we've been tremendously lucky! That won't last forever, and my loved ones are suffering for every move I make now.” You cover your eyes, pressing on them until fireworks explode behind them. “You can see this....he can see this too. He's not mindless or totally inhuman. There has to be a chance for me to fix ~something~.”

Not entirely accurate....but it's beginning to feel like that all right. And as Kiku-chan settles cross legged across from you, you can see the resignation in her frame, in her expression. “Jinyuu would have a fit if she knew I was going to do this.”

You blink, confused by her sudden change in attitude, especially by her familiar use of your onee-sama's name.

“Go to the grove, past where people look in. Where Yui was sitting earlier. There's a dying tree somewhere there. You'll know which one it is, aniki. Go there and ask that Ryuu Nabiki attend you in person. She will come.” The hackles stand up on the back of your neck. And your tail. All the way down to your fins. “Don't judge her too harshly, aniki. She wasn't like you. No one is like you.” Her golden eyes rise and she looks at you with the pain of someone who is sending their favorite child into a very bad place to meet his destiny. “Just....don't blame her, please, Ryukusa.”
>>
File: Ryuu Ryukusa.png (1 MB, 1500x1032) Image search: [Google]
Ryuu Ryukusa.png
1 MB, 1500x1032
>>46098450
The Wood dragonette that speaks with ghosts. The other one who was like you and your cousin.

You lean over the supine body of your friend and hug your little Fire dragonette tightly, feeling her stiffen momentarily....then give way and accept your hug, the coolness of your body against her heat. Her arms wrap around your neck. “It will be all right, Kiku-chan.” She shakes her head, but doesn't disagree aloud.

[] Do as she says now.
[] Check on the operation first.
[] Make sure she's okay with this.
[] Refuse gently – she doesn't need the grief.
[] ….ask her what happened.
>>
>>46098484
>[] Refuse gently – she doesn't need the grief.
>>
>>46098484
>[] Do as she says now.
>>
>>46098484
>[x] Make sure she's okay with this.
Seems wise.
>>
>>46098287
>>46098365
Additionally, we just removed her ability to use clan Ryo against us. The agreement is set and as Stone, thus making quite a bit of her manipulation absolutely worthless.

>>46098484
>[] ….ask her what happened, with the Void if it shouldn't be spoken of.
>[] Consider your Cousin and what you might bring or need for them.
>[] Absent-mindedly write a poem or two for Kiki. She should read each once, then burn them...although if the others look over her shoulder, that's fine too.
Time for Ryukusa to write Kiki a wuxia fanfic that trains her to be awesome!
>>
>>46098484
>[] Make sure she's okay with this.
>[] ….ask her what happened.
I want to know goddammit
>>
>>46098484
>[] ….ask her what happened
What does the personification of Aokigahara have to do with meeting a Kappa and his asking price?
>>
>>46098484
>>
>>46098484
>>
>>46098484

>Make sure everyone is ok

>Hug everyone, and send your love through the void to those who are away

>Then do as she says

It sounds for the best.
>>
>>46098484

She wouldn't have brought it up if she wasn't sure, but still,
Then
>[] Do as she says now.
>>
Do we really have the time to hear her tale right now?
>>
>>46098484
>[X] ….ask her what happened
>[X] Make sure she's okay with this

Why would meeting her be bad?
>>
>>46098620

>e just removed her ability to use clan Ryo against us.

We haven't. It's only the warlords.
>>
>>46098484
>[X] Make sure she's okay with this.
>[X] ….ask her what happened.
>>
>>46098674

Not sure. I don't think it's a good idea to ask for her tale before we do it.
>>
>>46098690
It's the Warlords making the agreement for clan Ryo specifically. Oba-san doesn't have the strength to twist that oath yet, and we scared Oh enough that she will not want accidents.
>>
>>46098776
If it is Kiku can tell us.
>>
>>46098709
>>46098651
>>46098629
>>46098643
>>46098638
>>46098664
>>46098689

I think it's the kind of thing you shouldn't know before doing it.

>>46098758

No, it's the Warlords making an agreement specificaly between the two of them and Ryukusa's clan.
>>
>>46098484
>[] Check on the operation first.
>>
>>46098484
>[] Do as she says now.
>>
>>46098629
We'll know when we do it goddamn.
>>
>>46098690
>>46098758
It's only the warlords but consider the effect on morale when the warlords say "Sorry, we're sitting this one out because she forced us to surrender. Have fun!" Tthen consider that none of the younger ones will fight her either. "Uh huh! We saw what she is, you can't make me die that way, I'll commit sudoku first, it'll be less painful!"

So it's only the elite, but without their warlords and without cannon fodder.
>>
>>46098854
This is another point. Imagine the amount of gossip going around right now from those who are water-aligned, that something actually scared the shit out of Oh.
>>
>>46098828
Then if it is, Kiku will tell us that.
>>
>>46098854
That would give them second thoughts.
"Hey guys she made the twins back down, maybe this isn't such a good idea."
"That's why we're not going after her directly, quick shut up our targets coming out."
"Right everyone knows what to do..... On the count of three we grab the little mute fox girl."
>>
>>46098928
And they were never seen again
>>
>>46098928
>Peta lets herself be caputured
>Three days later Clan Ryo is in ruins.
>Four days, and Hojo Corporation is in bankruptcy.
>Five days and Clan Kaga is sailing for Hawaii.

Not really. But it would be funny.
>>
>>46099004

>Six days and a cute Fox girl somehow occupies all the seats of the Diet.
>>
Something tell me that Nabiki chose the White Robe.
>>
It's funny how Ryukusa keeps not being able to let go without understanding first.
>>
>>46099089
>She does exceptionally better than all the previous members combined despite never saying a word.
>>
File: Red and Blue Cry.jpg (282 KB, 700x851) Image search: [Google]
Red and Blue Cry.jpg
282 KB, 700x851
[X] Kiku-chan, what the heaven happened with that???? Are you sure this is what you want????
[+] So much question, so much worry, so much love needed.

You've never seen her like this. You've seen her angry, scared, hurt, terrified, half mad, maybe more than half mad....but never like....like whatever this is. You go to lift her up and her arms are between yours and knocking them away before you do more than start to shift your muscles. You lean back, staring at her, but she won't meet your eyes. The look of anguish on her face is heartbreaking. But it isn't the kind of heartbreak caused by a lover, or by honor.

No, that's not quite right. It's the kind of pain caused by knowing you're about to cause someone unbearable pain, someone you DO love. “Kiku-chan....” you start, but she holds up both hands as if to place a wall between yourself and her.

“Go, Ryukusa. Go, before I do not allow it.”

….Now YOU'RE scared, because she's threatening to use talismans and her powers to stop you from going. Though, all ti would really take is asking. Yet she wants you to do this as well, wants it badly enough that she's willing to defy Jinyuu-onee-sama, who has literally called the King of Hell from China to deal with you personally. You can't imagine what she might do to someone who angered her on purpose. Literally, you can't imagine her doing anything to hurt Kiku-chan.

“What in the name of Amaterasu-Omikami ~happened~, Kiku-chan?” you whisper softly.

She shakes her head and her voice is barely a whisper. “....wrong kami....”
>>
>>46099200
Well I guess but this quest can be pretty dangerous so I can't really blame any one for being carful
>>
File: 1bcf85d5997e10934fcb78116e274259.jpg (415 KB, 1300x1500) Image search: [Google]
1bcf85d5997e10934fcb78116e274259.jpg
415 KB, 1300x1500
>>46099474
That earns her a long, silent stare. You have no fuckin' idea what to make of that.

But you do know she's in agonizing pain even if it's not wholly physical.

You take each of her small hands in yours, and you can feel the tremor in them, the desperate jumble of emotions that make her tiny body shake with the force of them. Delivering a kiss to each of her palms, the gentle action makes a soft, choked sob erupt from her throat before she then turns away, struggling to regain control of her emotions. You rise and let her gather herself, pull herself together so that she can cope with the ceremony to purify Ginka.

Yui, Akari, and Kiki are deep into their work. Between the three of them, they have the unconscious and helpless Inau-kun held down by ribbons with stones threaded upon them (yeah, she's going nowhere fast), and they're working inside her stomach. Kiki-hime is looking pale, but she is obedient to Akari's commands, and listens carefully to Yui's orders. You've been keeping Inau-kun from bleeding at all, easily letting your subconscious take care of the busywork, though it's costing you in terms of energy. Still, it's much better to do that than have them try to keep her from bleeding to death as they operate.

“Master.” You turn, blinking at Yuuhi, who was standing behind you. “Be careful. I have to stay here, because Kiki-hime is the most important. You said so.” I's obvious she wants to accompany you though, her tail drooping and her, ears twitching and flattened out to the sides rather than back.

[] Yes, I did, and thank you.
[] I think we'll be safe for a little while, come on.
[] It might be that this is personal, Yuuchi.
[] I'd rather have you here, protecting our family.
[] Don't worry, you'll have your chance soon, I promised already.
>>
>>46099521
>[] Yes, I did, and thank you.
>[] It might be that this is personal, Yuuchi.
>>
>>46099521
>[x] Yes, I did, and thank you.
>[x] Don't worry, you'll have your chance soon, I promised already.
>>
>>46099521
>>
>>46099521
>[] It might be that this is personal, Yuuchi.
>>
>>46099521
>[x] I'd rather have you here, protecting our family.
>[x] Don't worry, you'll have your chance soon, I promised already.
>>
>>46099521
[] Yes, I did, and thank you.
[] I'd rather have you here, protecting our family.
[] Don't worry, you'll have your chance soon, I promised already.
>[] Sometimes, you don't have to be there to help Yuuchi.
>>
>>46099521
>[X] Yes, I did, and thank you.
>>
>>46099521
XS, are we going to be seeing something to do with Amaterasu's brother? And to understand how to heal, do we need to learn how to destroy?
>>
>>46099521
[x] Yes, I did, and thank you.For understanding, too.
>>
>>46099521
>[] Sometimes, you don't have to be there to help Yuuchi.
>>
>>46099521
>[x] Yes, I did, and Thank you.
>don't worry Yuuhi-chan I will be back in a second.
>>
>>46099658
_________Spoilers_________________________and_______________________________________more spoilers.___________
>>
>>46099717
>back in a second
Don't make promises you can't keep, anon.
>>
>>46099765
Darn, I was hoping for spoilers and good stuff. One day.
>>
>>46099765
>fake spoilers
Mean!
>>
>>46099521

>You're all the most important for me, Yuuchi-cutie. Protect them, and protect yourself.

I don't think Ryukusa would ever choose between her beloved ones.

>[] I'd rather have you here, protecting our family.
>[] Don't worry, you'll have your chance soon, I promised already.

>Thank you. For everything.

>>46099717
>>46099808

Indeed. It's not going to be pleasant.
>>
>>46099521
>[] I'd rather have you here, protecting our family.
>[] Don't worry, you'll have your chance soon, I promised already.
>>
Anyone else want Umetsume to come back for some cute kitsune on nogitsune action? Like Yuuhi plays with Umetsume's tails because she's jealous of them or because they're so damn fluffy. Or even Yuuhi stealing Umetsume's food so Umetsume plays with her ears and steals it back.
>>
>>46099765
XS don't bully anon like that
>>
>>46099981
I dislike this thought process because you haven't included Peta at all.
>>
>>46099981
Don't make it sound so cute anon.

Who knows, maybe we'll see her again some day.
>>
>>46100016
Peta too busy getting pettan from her pet yakuza.
>>
>>46099981

I'd like Umetsume and Ryukusa to get back together, and this mental image is very cute

>>46100016
Peta is too cute.

I woner how she and Chisato are doing.
>>
>>46099981
Actually, there's a question. If we die, what happens to the cats in our aura?

Will there be a catsplosion of cat youkai?
>>
>>46100016
Actually that's a good idea. Peta comes along and forces Yuuhi and Umetsume to assist her in some light hearted shenanigans while Shoko and Chisato Drink together because Peta and Yuuhi aren't spending enough time with them
>>
>>46100021

We'll certainly see her again.
>>
Posting this because I'm sure XS will make better use of it.
>>
>>46100152

More like Shoko, Ryukusa and Chisato get into delinquent shenanigans, and Peta, Yuuhi and Umetsume gently laugh at their wives's silliness.
>>
Imagine Yuuhi in a wedding dress
>>
>>46100199
Don't count your wives before they marry, anon.
>>
>>46100225

True.
>>
File: 1453749010623.jpg (720 KB, 810x1080) Image search: [Google]
1453749010623.jpg
720 KB, 810x1080
>>46100183
reminds me that I need to dump a few more as well.
>>
>>46100199
What the hell anon? This is a blue board ctrl+s that shit!! besides I think that the image of Peta and Yuuhi Gently laughing like a group of mums as they watch the antics of their spawn doesn't fit with their personalitys.
>>
>>46100381
That's a sheep, nothing else could have hair that fluffy.
>>
>>46100467
What about this one?
>>
File: Yuuhi by Anon.png (492 KB, 780x990) Image search: [Google]
Yuuhi by Anon.png
492 KB, 780x990
[XXX] Yes, I did, and thank you.
[XX] Don't worry, you'll have your chance soon, I promised already.
[X] It might be that this is personal, Yuuchi.
[X] I'd rather have you here, protecting our family.
[+] You being here will help more than you think, Yuuchi, and your understanding helps even more.

You step into her and reach behind her, and then draw your fingers – and their associated talons most carefully – through her hair slowly. She sighs and rests her head on your shoulder, her tail starting to swish back and forth slowly.

“I did, Yuuchi, I did....because right now, you will help me more by being here to protect our family than you would by being with me. And for that, my nogitsune samurai, I thank you. Thank you, for being here when I need you, and for protecting my loved ones when they're at their most vulnerable, when I cannot.” It hurts to admit it, but you have the terrible, gnawing certainty that this is important, important enough to cause a two-hundred-and-eighty-five year old dragonette to break down and cry. “But I promised that you'll be with me when I see the kappa. So your time will come.” She nods into your shoulder, her arms coming up to wrap around your neck.

Being tall gets you all the best hugs.

She mumbles something unintelligible – truly unintelligible – and you stroke her hair softly. “I think it's a personal matter. Something I have to do alone. I'll be back soon.” She nods, her tail waving back and forth slowly. “Thank you, for taking care of us,” you whisper softly, and lay a soft kiss on each ear. She looks up at you, her crimson eyes worried, but neither fearful nor dazed.

“They'll be safe. I promise, master.” You nod and kiss her once more....this time on the lips. Her eyes go wide, and then close slowly as she relaxes into the kiss. You step away and she stands there, totally dazed and basking in the afterglow of your kiss. So very fragile seeming, yet so very strong.
>>
>>46100524
Do European dragons and Asian dragons interbreed at all? Because if they do I think this fits the result.
>>
>>46100574
You send your love to the others, a warm, light feeling, gentle and very much a whisper through the Void. All three of the ones involved with saving Inau-kun's life seem to become more alert, more aware. Kiki-hime moves with greater confidence as she sews with wooden needle and a delicate vine, while Yui does the same with stainless steel and thread. Akari merely looks up and smiles at you, a faint nod and her relaxed carnelian eyes telling you that everything will be okay; telling you that Inau-kun will be all right.

It is with renewed confidence and only a moderate amount of trepidation that you step out of the temple. The crowds have died down, and you speak quietly with security, telling them everything will be all right and not to worry. You have them pass a message to Ba-chan and her divers, letting them know their friend is safe and will be just fine. Then it's to the gardens once again this time with a specific goal in mind.

You have absolutely no trouble finding the tree in question.

The ghost of the young woman standing before it is a dead giveaway.

You can't see her, no, but you can feel her. You can feel her because she makes the cat youkai you're possessed of very, very uncomfortable. More because they're mindless cat-spirits than any threat, of course, because she's just a ghost, a stray spirit, rather than a curse or a youkai. As you were told, you invoke the name of Ryuu Nabiki, and the ghost fades away, which is a relief because having a half-a-billion cats crowd to one side of your aura is just freakin' weird. The grove darkens, and you take a step back, prepared for just about anything. You don't pull a weapon yet, but the Barrier pulls itself around you slowly, gently, more like the way it did with Ryujin or the way the isonade faded into the spirit world.
>>
>>46100600
Except it's colder, darker, more like....like Yomi, than just a Barrier. But it isn't Yomi either. It just has that dark, deathly feel to it. And when Ryuu Nabiki steps out of the tree, hand on her wakizashi and looking at you with a nearly blank expression, the Barrier coalesces finally. It's cold and dark, much like Yomi but not Yomi, and you can feel the oppressive presence of the restless dead around you though the cat youkai.

You blink, because she's familiar, yet unfamiliar. The branching of her horns reminds you of Ryuu Wakaba, as does her outfit....but her horns are definitely wood, though they're a soft, blue-grey color, like old ash trees in twilight. She looks at you blandly, almost bored. Pale, delicate seeming, yet she has that resilience, that softness of a Wood dragonette. But that's not it either. Then she says your name.

“....Yorihokura?”

It all clicks into place with that softly spoken name. Her eyes. Her pale blue, soulless, eyes, glassy and dead, and rich, soft blue like polished slate.

Her eyes that match yours in everything but richness of color.

Not Amaterasu. Because Ryujin. “....kami....” The word slips out involuntarily as you gaze into the eyes of a true, living, and real, blood relative.

>To Be Continued....
>>
>>46100664
Mooooooom! Everything's going wrong and everyone's trying to kill me!
>>
>>46100664
Okay is she our mum or is she our sister??
>>
>>46100696
Probably just an aunt or cousin.
>>
>>46100600
2spooky!
>>
>>46100664
Well, well well well.

Thanks for running XS
>>
>>46100724
>>46100726
No actually I think that only our mum and dad know Rykuza has that name. Unless its something to do with her abilitys.
>>
>>46100724
>>46100726
Sister me thinks.
>>
Thank you for reading and playing, and your patience while I put together those multiple answer posts for you all.

>>46100599
No, you'd get something awful out of that type of breeding if it occurred - something like a sea serpent or a wyvern gone mad. You've seen the results of spirit-child interbreeding....
>>
>>46100783
Thanks for running XS. Any idea when the next thread will be?
>>
>>46100783
Thanks for running!
>>
>>46100783
Oh come on XS, now you're just being Race Purist
>>
>>46100783
Thank you for running, XS
>>46100599
Might be a European half-dragon. A european dragonette!
>>
>>46100783
Thanks XS. Are you referring to Kiki's dads assistant's experiment. Because if you are I thought that they were bad because it was forced through SCIENCE!!!. A shame that would have been an interesting character.
>>
>>46100783
Thanks for running XS it's been good.
>>
>>46100806
Not sure as of yet. More Dr appointments.

>>46100829
Nonsense. Some of my favorite characters are abominations and mutants.

>>46100891
Well, the science part made them more sane....
>>
>>46100783
Margaret Steinhausen was a perfectly delightful girl, if somewhat twisted.
>>
>>46100962
No nearly sane enough, and the circumstances were most-likely anything but truly consentual.
>>
>>46101009
>Somewhat
>>
Incidentally, thank you for the pictures, they are appreciated and added to the files.
>>
>>46100962
>Well, the science part made them more sane....
Being Insane doesn't make you a bad person though right?.....RIGHT??
>>
Currently, Ryukuza Quest stats out at 1282 pages of 12 point Ariel type font, including 2 pages of notes, 5 pages of links, and single space paragraphing with votes added as well.

Meet Umetsume's older sister, who is probably never going to appear.
>>
Thanks for running!

So, this is what you meant about the conversation with Er Yin?
>>
>>46101118
>never going to appear
Suffering.
>>
Umetsume's younger sister, who is rebellious and overdeveloped.

>>46101158
Probably not.
>>
>>46101221
>overdeveloped
She developed just as she needed to, and doesn't need anyone telling her otherwise.
>>
>>46101118
>>46101221
Denying us fluffy? How terrible! You're a cruel dictator, XS.
>>
>>46101221
She'll be turning up......won't she?
>>
>>46101304
>>46101342
Don't give in, XS! Anons are being greedy, we should be thankful for the fluffy we have, not the fluffy that is only also mentioned in passing!
>>
>>46101304
I have a theory that XS feeds on our suffering. like some kind of vampire or succubus that feasts upon our feelings of slight disappointment and mild frustration, by getting our hopes up only to bring them crashing down.
>>
>>46101368
But we need them for the full Kodachi set!
>>
>>46101391

Then she must be starving, this quest constantly meet and often exceed my expectations
>>
>>46101428
She probably eats those as well.
>>
>>46100183
>dark hair
>wooden horns
Remind me, which element is required to make wood with water? I wanna say stone, but I'm not sure.

Either way, it looks like it'd be ONE of Ryu's ryuulings.
>>
>>46101455
Are you calling her a glutton?!!
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.