[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's he planning?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 18
What's he planning?
>>
File: Be'lakor.png (1 MB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Be'lakor.png
1 MB, 600x800
>>46070273
Nothing relevant.

He is no Be'lakor.
>>
>>46070296
>Let the Silent King retain his free will and Shard everyone
>Has the most free and fused shards in the galaxy
>Manipulated Abby to get both Drach'nyen and the Blackstones
>Is still running around the galaxy putting schemes into motion
"not relevant" my ass.
>>
>>46070319
>>Let the Silent King retain his free will and Shard everyone

Bullshit.

The Silent King and the Szeras engineered the Necrons using C'tan knowledge. They choose who retains their minds or not, not the C'tan.

>>Has the most free and fused shards in the galaxy

Bullshit.

That's not stated anywhere.

>>Manipulated Abby to get both Drach'nyen and the Blackstones

Be'lakor manipulated more Black Crusades than that shard and is actually a part of the End Game.

>>Is still running around the galaxy putting schemes into motion

Like dozens of "just as planned" types.
>>
>>46070273
Since he is made out of finecast... I would assume he plans to melt?
>>
>>46070966
Underrated
>>
>>46070273
His strategy for next week's poker night with Tzeench, Big E and Cegorach
>>
>>46070296
>>46070359
Truly Belakor fags are the worst
>>
>>46071576
There's only one be'lakor fag
>>
>>46072159
No there is not.
>>
>>46073109
Shut up Steve
>>
>>46070273
I think he's planning a way to avoid getting retconned out of existence.
>>
>>46070296
Only thing Be'lakor planned recently was "how to not get pelted to death by pterodactyls" and it was a resounding failure.
>>
>>46073155
What?
>>
>>46073301
Is Deceiver at threat of being retconned? Gothic Armada still has his shadow appearing behind the Witch that told Abby about the Blackstones, so it looks like GW wants him to be the secret ultra-mastermind he usually is.
>>
>>46073793
Exactly
>>
>>46073818
https://youtu.be/piBhBMrDAVA?t=1m16s

Sauce in case anybody asks.
>>
>>46073899
>laughs right in Abby Sue's face
why is the deceiver so based
>>
>>46073359
False.

First of all, if it was Be'lakor, then it was in fantasy and it was before he regained his body. What was might have been destroyed was a borrowed body that barely had a fraction of his power.

Second of all, Be'lakor caused the Old One plan to fail and his plan for the End Times to come to pass and destroy the world.

Third of all, this is all fantasy shite and it does not matter in a 40K thread.

Fourth of all, Be'lakor is busy engineering the 40K End Times and plots to possess Abaddon's body at the moment of his victory. His latest shenanigans in the timeline is him attacking the Phalanx and trying to hijack and use it to blow the Emperor up.
>>
File: HeathLeger3-large[1].jpg (36 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
HeathLeger3-large[1].jpg
36 KB, 720x405
Do I really look like a god with a plan? You know what I am? I’m a gammorian rockdog chasing hovertanks. I wouldn’t know what to do with one if I caught it. You know, I just… do things. The Old Ones had plans, the Imperium has plans, Tzeentch's got plans...

You know, they’re schemers. Schemers trying to control their little worlds. I’m not a schemer. I try to show the schemers how pathetic their attempts to control things really are. So, when I say… that you and your entire Necrontyr race was nothing personal, you know that I’m telling the truth.

It’s the schemers that put you where you are. You were a schemer, you had plans, and look where that got you. I just did what I do best. I took your little plan and I turned it on itself. Look what I did to galaxy with a few promises and a couple of dark whispers. Hmmm?

You know… You know what I’ve noticed? Nobody panics when things go “according to plan.” Even if the plan is horrifying! If, tomorrow, I devour a callidus assassin, or like, I misdirect a hive fleet into a agri world, or a trukkload of orks gets blown up, nobody panics, because it’s all “part of the plan.” But when I say that one little old Emperor will die, well then everyone loses their minds!

Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes Chaos. I’m an agent of Chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about Chaos..?

It’s fair!
>>
>>46074087
Fuck you Joker.
You were a planer and a schemer. I don't give a shit what you say.
>>
>>46074069
>624.M36 A Blade out of Time

>Although impossible to fix in time, this seems to be the first recorded instance where Cypher is seen carrying the C’tan phase knife – a weapon similar to the C’tan phase sword used by the Callidus Assassins. The blade of the knife can phase in and out of real-space by dimensional realignment, so it is capable of bypassing armour and protective fields. The knife was at some point lost in battle with the C’tan known as the Deceiver in the opening stages of the 13th Black Crusade, however, the battle occurred in the Warp and seems to have been subject to a strange loop in either the time continuum or reality itself. Cypher is most often seen without the blade, but true to its name, the knife occasionally phases back into being beneath his cloak.

Be'lakor is going for Grand Theft Phalanx in the End Times.

The Deceiver is fighting Cypher in the End Times, and most likely going to get his ass kicked.

Just a little FYI.
>>
>>46074087
>Cegorath and Deceiver one and the same, fucking shit up for giggles as they go along.
>>
>>46074194
>The Deceiver is fighting Cypher in the End Times, and most likely going to get his ass kicked.
Considering all the implications that Cypher is a closet loyalist, I think that means that taking down the Deceiver is just proof that his plot was a huge deal.

Is that you, Abby Poster from yesterday? Do you still hate fun and love Abaddon?
>>
>>46074210
They cosplayed as each other but they are not the same being.
>>
>>46074220
>Considering all the implications that Cypher is a closet loyalist

Then how come Cypher is said to be protected by a Chaos God?

I had fun once. It was horrible
>>
>>46073848
It is I, Steve the Be'lakorfag. Daemonhood and eternal life will be yours but only if you post just as planned in this thread.
>>
>>46073899
Ok, that shadow shit is actually cool.
I'm hoping the Deceiver comes back in a big way in the next Necron Codex. Hopefully the Silent King shit was all his Keikaku.
>>
>>46074248
Depending on the Chaos God, it could be for any number of reasons, but the fact still remains that Cypher has helped the Imperium a ton as well as combat it. I bet he's rivals with the Alpha Legion for most ambiguous allegiance.

It'd also add more emotional depth to the guy than "LOL HE WAS AN EVIL," but in retrospect, I don't expect GW to ever actually put real thought into their creations.
>>
>>46074290
>Hopefully the Silent King shit was all his Keikaku.
Implied, as he purposefully left the Silent King self-aware for reasons unknown.

I have a feeling that the C'tan might play the Nagash to everything else in the 40k endtimes.
>>
>>46074290
>Be'lakor has memory of the First Necrontyr necropolis and the first Eldar homeworlds

And I cannot wait until they reveal that Be'lakor was behind the War in Heaven all along.
>>
>>46074285
just as planned
>>
File: coldsteel.jpg (196 KB, 780x770) Image search: [Google]
coldsteel.jpg
196 KB, 780x770
>>46074311
It seems somebody's leaked a Be'lakor model for the new Chaos Codex.
>>
>>46074352
nah mate, that's the codex cover
>>
>>46074310
>as he purposefully left the Silent King self-aware for reasons unknown.

He didn't leave anything.

The Necrontyr controlled who remained aware or not. They Necrontyr lobotomised their plebs on purpose.
>>
>>46074365
I hate newcrons. I think they're shit, and I think it's one of 40k's worst fluff retcons in years.

But that right there is some quality grimdark.
>>
File: Thokt.jpg (111 KB, 2048x220) Image search: [Google]
Thokt.jpg
111 KB, 2048x220
>>46074414
There is at least one dynasty that might have refused to lobotomise their plebs.
>>
Looks like this thread is changing to the same thing as yesterday's Abaddon thread: namely, you faggots all furiously masturbating to your preferred faction and arguing, so let's cut that before it gets out of hand.

How would YOU handle the 40k endtimes? I don't think there'd be a total, absolute victory for any faction, and even if there was, it'd eventually revert back into a classic faction conflict as per standard.

I've personally always liked the idea of Emps dying, which leads to Terra and a good portion of the galaxy being swallowed by the warp, and as such, the various Imperium factions are now split and have to handle things their own way.

Before you harp on about canon, this isn't about that.
>>
>>46074434
Thokt is the best dynasty color-wise, Maynarkh second. I wish they'd give us more info on the Maynarkh characters, but GW has too much of a boner for SMs and CSMs it seems. I liked the new evil Necrons and they haven't even been mentioned after their debut :(
>>
File: The_eye_of_Terror_2.jpg (316 KB, 1073x1226) Image search: [Google]
The_eye_of_Terror_2.jpg
316 KB, 1073x1226
>>46074443
>How would YOU handle the 40k endtimes?
I wouldn't.

Setting's better when it's too big to just "end" from one thing.
>>
>>46074491
>tfw the good old days when chaos, the tyranids and the necrons were all scary and equal threats will never return to us
why even live
>>
>>46074508
you misunderstand GW's goal, friend

GW wants to make things as simple and cut-out as possible so as to remove any ambiguity from their setting, and therefore get more dosh from the teenagers
>>
Is there any reason both the Deceiver and the Tau have forehead vaginas?
>>
>>46074548
GW is not a single entity, but a hydra with a bunch of stupid and conflicting ideas.

There wasn't a whole lot of ambiguity going on with EoT anyways. It was just fun. Partly because there was a bit of a personal involvement for joe average, but also because everyone got their punches in without wholly embarassing the other side. Except for Ahriman. He got gangbanged if I'm remembering the results right.
>>
>>46074443
Emperor dies and become Chaos God of Law, Hivemind is actually C'tan, Chaos Gods retconned into good guys, Ynnead is born and slain by Nightbringer, Outsider get out of Dyson and wounds time and Immaterium, Ghazghkull start-ups global Waaagh and kill few primarchs.
All orchestrated by Deceiver.
>>
>>46074632
The term is average Joe
>>
>>46074633
>All orchestrated by Deceiver.
*And Cegorach
ftfy
>>
>>46074660
it's both, yo
>>
>>46074677
Same guy.
>>
>>46070296
Daily reminder that Memelakor got out just as planned, and then told to fuck off by Ahriman because he's bad and you should feel bad
>>
>>46074443
I just want the C'tan back in shape.

Keep your personalized Necrons, just give me back my anti-chaos star gods.
>>
File: Kharn_betrayer-internal.jpg (114 KB, 500x728) Image search: [Google]
Kharn_betrayer-internal.jpg
114 KB, 500x728
>>46073899
On the subject of abby. I heard that there was supposed to be a story coming out this week about Abbadon trying to make Kharn the betrayer bow before him, anybody know anything about that?
>>
>>46075079
Ahriman's had a lot of experience with Just As Planned. The Emperor, Magnus, Tzeentch, Cegorach.
Be'lakor just isn't up to snuff.
>>
>>46076107
>Cegorach
also known as the deceiver
>>
>>46075079
Or was he?

When Be'lakor left he was laughing his ass off.

Also the audiobook had a lot of interesting things, It confirms that Be'lakor is stronger than Magnus and Doombreed to the point that Cetias was terrified of him. Also in the duel at the start, Ahriman couldn't damage Be'lakor.
>>
>>46070273

Getting caught, of course.
>>
>>46075795
It's a short story series. Part 1 came out two weeks ago.

Part two comes out this Monday.
>>
>>46076340
>Or was he?
He was
>>
>>46076368
>Cypher downs one shard out of bunch set free
>Coming even close to completely catching the Deceiver
>>
>>46076385
I don't think so. I think he was manipulating Ahriman.

Be'lakor ultimate goal is to become a Chaos God. Ahriman walks a path that might lead him to godhood. It's not beyond reason to think that Be'lakor allowed Ahriman to think that he won and give him the information he sought in order to help him pursue that path and then screw him over later.

That would explain Be'lakor's mirth at the end of the encounter.
>>
>>46076419
>downs one shard out of bunch set free
Doesnt this means rest/closest got more wholesome?
>>
>>46076419
You cannot kill a C'tan shard. You destroy it's Necrodermis and scatter its essence. It will reform and look for a new Necrodermis body.

Also Cypher hasn't been confirmed to have won.
>>
>>46076373
Ahh right, got a name for the story? I can't seem to turn anything up.
>>
>>46076477
http://www.blacklibrary.com/prod-home/prod-home-bl/furnaces-of-haeleon-eshort.html
>>
>>46076448
Nah, they all have separate plans in separate corners of the galaxy and are all being huge dicks.

One's even in the Black Library.
>>
Wondering how they'll be able to merge AoS into 40k so the nerds will still buy their collectible toys.
>>
>>46070296
>>
>>46070273
Dicks.
>>
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 744x969) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 744x969
>>46074443
>How would YOU handle the 40k endtimes?

Having an End Times event in 40k is just fucking stupid. It's already the apocalypse in slowmotion and we also know that there is no happy ending to be had. Chaos would also most likely win because they are GW's pet evil faction.

It will just deflate 40k as an IP and few people would stick around for Age of Sigmar 40000.
>>
>>46074443
>Looks like this thread is changing to the same thing as yesterday's Abaddon thread: namely, you faggots all furiously masturbating to your preferred faction and arguing, so let's cut that before it gets out of hand.

>Abaddon
>furiously masturbating to your preferred faction and arguing

I don't know what thread this was, but I can imagine who was in it.
What with him being all over this one as well.
>>
>>46080305
Holy fuck, that model.

Now THERE'S a transcendant C'tan shard.
>>
Void Dragon Number One

The Deceiver a Shit.
>>
>>46080379
this guy

here's hoping it actually does something eventually
>>
>>46070273
Probably to go to the gym so he can keep his ripped as fuck figure.
>>
>>46074285
Fuck off carnac
>>
File: retcons.gif (226 KB, 412x561) Image search: [Google]
retcons.gif
226 KB, 412x561
>>46081097
Could have at least gone for the post above m8. Or one of his many others.
>>
>>46080884
It already did a little, or at least a shard of it did.

>In 898.M41, the Necron Arotepk Dynasty assaulted the Eldar Maiden World of Silentia to steal a precious gem that was likely a Shard of the Void Dragon. In 912.M41 this shard escaped and despite being only a fraction of the creatures former glory it managed to lay waste to the Dynasty and gorge itself on a dozen worlds.

The Dragon of Mars is probably just a very large, or even central, shard of the Dragon. It's possible that it was so powerful it couldn't be shattered like the other C'tan. Simply chipped away at until it went to sleep.
>>
>>46081390
I'm pleased the fluff is shifting from "lol all the c'tan got rekd by the necrons" to "the necrons might have sharded the 'ctan, but the c'tan are still hungry star gods and still have the desire to escape - and in certain circumstances, the strength to back it up"

with the addition of stuff like the maynarkh Dyntasy it feels like a good balance of old and new
>>
>>46076447
>Be'lakor ultimate goal is to become a Chaos God.
nigger should've kept his ass in Fantasy then, Horned Rat laughin all the way to the big boys' table
>>
>>46071576
Not worse than C'tanfags who still pretend they're relevant.
>>
>>46081469
I agree. I think the Necrons as they are now are actually really good, better than the oldcrons at least. Mainly because they were kinda narratively boring. Everything was portentous to the point of being silly. Similar to descriptions of Chaos and Tyranids. Too many "but when X happens they will conquer the galaxy" type things.
>>
>>46081551
>liking the most generic demon i have ever seen (seriously, be'lakor looks like a fucking WoW boss) instead of the metal star gods of dickery, complete with one who has an entire head made of dicks
>>
>>46081572
>Everything was portentous to the point of being silly. Similar to descriptions of Chaos and Tyranids. Too many "but when X happens they will conquer the galaxy" type things.
Always something I've hated about 40k. It onyl reads like a huge dick slapping contest.

It's why whenever I do any WH40kRPG campaigns I give all the factions a chance to shine.
>>
>>46081585
>Liking shit like C'tan
>Liking shit like the lying guy
>Liking shit like the grim reaper

No hope for you.
>>
>>46081585
The Be'lakor model would be fine if it wasn't suppose to represent some kind of cosmic super being. It's great for a non important generic daemon prince, though.
>>
>>46081651
>Ignoring the Tons of Robot Bugs
>Ignoring that one dude who wanted to burn the webway
>Ignoring Fuckmaster Eatyourfriends
>Ignoring Science Dragon
>Ignoring the Necron Death Star
stick to your wannabe illidan, thanks
>>
File: The_Laughing_God.png (623 KB, 657x873) Image search: [Google]
The_Laughing_God.png
623 KB, 657x873
>>46074222
you sure about that?

because this guy is literally the deceiver but blue
>>
>>46081689
>Ignore three Newcron C'tan that were introduced as shards
>Ignore two undeveloped C'tan that never did anything

wew.
C'tanfags sure are dumb.
>>
>>46081738
>because this guy is literally the deceiver but blue

That is literally fanart you retard.
>>
File: Enslavers_art.jpg (63 KB, 589x768) Image search: [Google]
Enslavers_art.jpg
63 KB, 589x768
Chaos and C'tanfags are both the worst the fanbase has to offer.

Everybody knows the Enslavers are the real hot stuff. Or they would be if the GW writers had an ounce of creativity in their bodies.
>>
>>46081789
>Mind control
>Creative
>>
>>46081800
>Being a huge demon with horns and a sword
>Creative
>>
>>46081829
>Post something has has nothing do with anything

Good job.
>>
>>46071127
I thought it was the Void Dragon who played bridge with them?
Maybe poker is a different night?
>>
>>46081390
>>In 898.M41, the Necron Arotepk Dynasty assaulted the Eldar Maiden World of Silentia to steal a precious gem that was likely a Shard of the Void Dragon.

Eldar incorporate C'tan Shards into their world spirits now?

>898.M41 THE SOUL THIEF OF SILENTIA
>Legions of the Arotepk march upon the maiden world of Silentia. The Necrons fight their way through an alliance of craftworld Eldar and Harlequins to plunder an ancient gem from the heart of Silentia’s world spirit, before vanishing into the void.

>>46081572
>Everything was portentous to the point of being silly.
To be fair, they were like that from their inception.

>Or such at least is the tale that men tell. A tale of things I had never expected to see, to witness for myself the Seal of Terra flicker red in the globe-light, or glimpse with my own eyes those terrible watchmen, or feel the waxy touch of ancient records made in black ink upon human skin. Who could have foreseen the discovery, time-after-time and throughout human history, of such evidence of unmistakable malice. Now I hold in my shaking hands a revelation of such magnitude that all human endeavour seems vain and the flame of hope flickers in the wind of despair.
>>
File: 300px-Be'lakor.jpg (45 KB, 300x382) Image search: [Google]
300px-Be'lakor.jpg
45 KB, 300x382
>>46081857
>being a huge demon with horns and a sword
>creative

For that matter;

>being a bunch of evil spikey guys
>creative
>being a bunch of tragic elves in space
>creative
>being nazis with a dash of 2000 AD
>creative
>being xenomoprhs
>creative

the only creative race is the rak'gol
>>
>Post something has has nothing do with anything again

Good job.
>>
>>46071127
You mean yugioh?
>>
File: Hamadrya.png (815 KB, 866x1000) Image search: [Google]
Hamadrya.png
815 KB, 866x1000
This discussion is stupid, we all know the real mastermind of the 40k setting.
>>
>>46082055

RED CORSAAAAAIRS
>>
>>46082055
not possible, GW isn't clever enough for that
>>
>>46071127
Creed doesn't get invited anymore, kept sneaking baneblades into the chip pile
>>
File: HoF-Nightbringer.jpg (1 MB, 2284x1526) Image search: [Google]
HoF-Nightbringer.jpg
1 MB, 2284x1526
>>46081664
I've always thought of it the other way, that the relative simplicity of the design serves to underscore the character's importance. Much like, say, the old Archaon - or the C'tan, in fact.

>>46082055
Where's its saurus rider?
>>
>>46070273
Whats for dinner tonight.

He feels for spaggethy but the beef is gonna go bad soon.
>>
>>46082846
True enough, but Be'lakor doesn't really scream anything to me. The Nightbringer has his pants-shitting scream, Deceiver has his extreme smugness, and Archaon had his radical horse and classic "pointing sword in the sky" look. All of them are immediately distinct, but if you showed me Be'lakor without context, I'd just think it was a normal-ass fantasy Daemon Prince.
>>
File: Tyranid-vs-CTan-02.jpg (322 KB, 1000x1369) Image search: [Google]
Tyranid-vs-CTan-02.jpg
322 KB, 1000x1369
>>46082846
That's one thing I think that the new C'tan nailed.

Though I wish the models were bigger, like at least the size of a dreadnought.
>>
>>46082953
I think their smaller size works well enough, makes thems eem liek they are things with secrets, compare against Archaon's new model, where his horse digivolved into a three headed chaos dragon
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.