[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pathfinder General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 60
Pathfinder General /pfg/

Steampunk Science-Fantasy Edition

Unified /pfg/ link repository: http://pastebin.com/XehJXVjp

Old Thread: >>46065441
>>
File: metamorph alchemist.jpg (246 KB, 1209x628) Image search: [Google]
metamorph alchemist.jpg
246 KB, 1209x628
Never forget
>>
>>46069766
Oh wait..

>she chooses her spells known from the summoner spell list

That could really go either way, couldn't it? The Unchained Summoner does refer to it as the "summoner spell list", but contains a rider

>(The unchained summoner's spell list is different from standard summoner's spell list.)

While the Magical Child has no such rider. So.. That really could fall on either side of it, couldn't it? I mean, it's possible we're supposed to infer that we use the Unchained list from all the Unchained surrounding it, but on the other hand, the summoner was too powerful because its Eidolon was too strong AND its spell list was too good. The Unchained Summoner nerfed the spell list, maybe this is their shot at nerfing the "Eidolon" instead?
>>
Daily reminder that Magical Child is just a way crappier Unchained summoner desperately trying to be relevant with a weak Mauler familiar.

Daily reminder that "magical girl" is a profession, not a class or an archetype.

There are fighty magical girls, shooty magical girls, punchy magical girls, casty magical girls, bardic magical girls, completely peaceful magical girls, etc. etc.

Pigeonholing them into a single class or archetype would be a disservice.

Make it an akashic VMC that gives you a "costume" of veils. Make familiars optional with traits or feats, because hardly every magical girl has a personal familiar.
>>
>>46069776
>IN A WORLD WHERE SAND DOESN'T GET IN GEARS...
>>
>>46069776
Are those giant mecha knights fighting kaijus?
God.Damn. Why does my DM just roll generic tolkien fantasy games?
>>
>>46069737
Doubtful 2hufag's games started in /pfg/.
>>
>>46069828
Shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut up.
>>
>>46069837
How do you know they're not 12 inch tall custom robos controlled by children, fighting sand lizards? Does that make it any less cool?
>>
>>46069828
Counter-reminder that even if they're weak, they're still cute as a button and you can enjoy playing them if you want to!

Also a reminder that shitting on every new class for days unbroken after it shows up is lame! And you're lame for doing it! Baka desu!
>>
>>46069828
Also, they may cast as an unchained summoner, but their spell list is that of the normal summoner.
>>
>>46069828

Well, let's be fair: Basically every single Vigilante option us utterly shit.
>>
>>46069870
u wot maet?
>>
>>46069857
Here's a Dragon decked out in armor and equipped with modern weaponry, with a few knights in the foreground for scale.
>>
>>46069870
Is there a different between Unchained Summoner casting and Summoner casting?
>>
>>46069873
>She chooses her spells known from the summoner spell list

Only reference to the unchained one is in your spells/day table.

>>46069894
Chained summoner got a good number of spells earlier than they would be otherwise. I recall haste being a notable one.
>>
Has your party made characters that were actually them but with either buffed or unrelated stats? I like the idea especially if the theme is "transported to a fantasy world" theme, but can seem like lazy role-playing at other times.
>>
>>46069873
Kinda grasping at the straw. But it works by RAW I guess?

Magical Child doesn't have the distinction that Unchained Summoner has on their spell casting class feature.

" A summoner casts arcane spells drawn from the summoner spell list. (The unchained summoner's spell list is different from standard summoner's spell list.)"
>>
>>46069857
>kids train their whole childhood with "toys" fighting pests at a scale where the pests feel like nearly indestructible goliaths

>they eventually find out mechas are being built to fight real giant kaiju, with them as pilots

I wish I were young enough to make campaigns like some kind of anime TV series with kid protags. My grown-up players would rather do other stuff.
>>
File: magnifique.png (42 KB, 599x298) Image search: [Google]
magnifique.png
42 KB, 599x298
>>46069857
No, it makes it even cooler.
>>
>>46069902
I meant the spells known/spell per day. Isn't it exactly the same between chained and unchained?
>>
>>46069894
The spell list is radically different: The unchained one is strictly worse.

>>46069902
Sure, but uh, you know what the unchained summoner says?
>A summoner casts arcane spells drawn from the summoner spell list.
And the first line of the feature is
>A magical child casts [...] as an unchained summoner.
Seems to me like you're reaching harder than the playtest Harbinger.
>>
>>46069921
Isn't that the plot of the original Virtual-On game?
why are there so many /m/anly denizen in here
>>
>>46069925
Yeah, they're identical.

So they ONLY reason they'd need to reference the Unchained would be to have the context for the spell list.
>>
Are there any class guides for the Zealot? I notice it uses Aid Another quite a bit. Are there any feats or items i should look at to improve that? I remember one player i knew had his mount use Bodyguard, with the + from Zeal is it worth taking that?
>>
>>46069934
I don't know, I never played it. It's probably also pretty close to the plot of the LBX series from what I've played (wherein kids are recruited by the military for their control of toy robots that actually - surprise - have military application/intention).

There's some of that in the original Custom Robo series itself but you're more like a kid superhero invading a villain hideout and fighting crime with your robos, not anyone's army.

I don't think the idea is original, it's just cool and I love it okay
>>
>>46069828
Daily reminder that you're a faggot for taking actual useful advice and adding it to your memes.

>>46069817
I responded in the last thread to that point here: >>46069965
>>
>>46069967
Super Robot Taisen: Original Generations had a smidgen of this at the start if you choose to follow Ryusei.

He starts the game at a video game tournament, and the game was actually made by the military to help them find pilots with potential. The tournament gets attacked by aliens, and he 'finds' a mech left inactive and open, with cockpit modified to match the game's controls.

https://youtu.be/mV_k3eLIh00
>>
Hey /pfg/ What are some classes, prestige or otherwise that are great for intrigue or social encounters?
>>
>>46069926
Or you're mind caulking something that the typewriter monkeys at Paizo failed to cover when they made two spellcasters with the same name for their different spell lists.

It's like someone forgot PFS rulings didn't subsume all tables or something.
>>
File: 1457835490183.png (147 KB, 553x585) Image search: [Google]
1457835490183.png
147 KB, 553x585
>>46070002
It may be bait, but hey.

At least it's not mean bait.
>>
>>46069997
then you later find out that Burning PT game was created to find a potential !=New Type.
>>
>>46070012
I never got that. Was it just in the remake where they started calling them newtypes? Or is that a holdover from the pre-OG games?

The gba ones just called them psychic.
>>
Is there anyway to optimize the Promethean Alchemist? Campaign is starting at level 1 and I've fallen in love with the idea of this archetype.
>>
>>46070023
In the early game (SNES era). Yeah, they were newtype. IIRC, I thinks Axel is a Newtype in his initial appearance

But then Banpresto realized that lawsuit is a thing and change all their original stuff into Psychic. Functionally, they are still pretty much a newtype though. and Ryoto is just a Kamille clone, to the point of ramming his mech into the enemy
>>
Oh god.

OH GOD.

The Gunmaster archetype for Vigilantes is HORRIBLE.

I thought it was just taking some basic gunslinger stuff.

It doesn't get grit, and its 'deeds' are times/day.

LIGHTNING RELOAD HAS A TIMES/DAY LIMIT. OF HALF YOUR VIGILANTE LEVEL.

OH GOD IT HURTS.
>>
>>46070023
It's a holdover from when they were in the games with Gundam IP. For the OGverse, they switched to Psychodriver/Psychic
>>
Hey can the Vigilante's vengeance strikes ability to up the effective roll for crits allow for vorpol sword to work?
Such as a vigilante spending 3 turns to build up his effective "20" range become 13-20.
>>
File: 13cd8da3e15eb6c1cc37a1342859b658.png (261 KB, 1824x1824) Image search: [Google]
13cd8da3e15eb6c1cc37a1342859b658.png
261 KB, 1824x1824
>>46069776
>Steampunk Science-Fantasy Edition

I'm hosting one.
>Mega Planar world (You're not on a planet. You're in space, which somehow has an oxygenated atmosphere)
>Floating Continents that house several kingdoms
>Aether-powered Airships
>Psionically operated Golems, that move perfectly synchronized with the pilot
>Physics doesn't work as it should. (Gravity works only within 100 meters of a floating continent, a lot of things are weightless outside that area)
>Backpacks that work on 0 G environments, also comes with a gas-powered grappling anchor
>Magitek weapons - including laser swords (ignores several points of AC), light-weight bows the size of ballista, Quivers that manifest force ammunition, Rocket-Powered Gauntlets (fists treated as large weapons, add 2d6 on a charge, may use bullrush as part of stunning fist, etc.), and Chainsaw Axes (Massive Bleed Damage)
>3 Dimensional combat (It hurts MY head, but I made the setting, so I have to enforce the rules)
>>
>>46070055
>>46070061
Fair enough.

I've only ever played the gba ones.

Although this makes me ponder an archetype for my theoretical class-feature-only psychic class, for them to power their powersuit with psychic power.

... Right after I finish writing powersuits.

Oy.

>>46070077
>"For the purpose of determining if the attack hit or threatens a critical hit"

It's a little too specific, I think.
>>
>>46070091
Why bother? That's an Aegis.
>>
>>46070057
The class has no point in existing. It's OK, you don't have to play it. If anyone suggests you play it, punch them in the nose.
>>
I know /tg/ thinks the Bladecaster (the Arcane/Initiator prestige class) is shitty but I'm considering building one and being ridiculously cheesy, even if I'm a little behind compared to real wizards.
Dervish Defenders add their Int mod to AC whilst wielding a double weapon, so i figured I'd take one level in that and wield a quarterstaff, i only need one hand free to cast so i can just swap grip (which is a free action, its how normal staff wielding wizards cast) and get +Int to AC. I can cast spells then take attacks of opportunity and i can use counters to protect myself.

Does anyone have any ideas for this silly build?
>>
Vigilante just should have been something you add onto classes as a template for a particular campaign type.
>>
>>46069828
Is 'Magical Girl' some kind of pfg's new popular character concept, or new class/archetype that came out lately? I missed some threads so far apparently.
>>
>>46070152
New class Vigilante has a Magical girl archetype. It hits on some points, misses on others.
>>
File: 1hdg.jpg (42 KB, 400x593) Image search: [Google]
1hdg.jpg
42 KB, 400x593
>>46070152
Magical Girl is a SHIT archetype!
ABSOLUTE. SHIT.

Yes, I mad
>>
If a healing effect doesn't specify being positive or negative energy or otherwise specify interaction with the undead, does it work on the undead?
>>
>>46070160
>>46070162
Interesting. Do we have a leak somewhere? Should I try to go back few threads to catch up?
>>
>>46070122
As I've said before, my powersuits are going to be independant of class. And actually technological, unlike Aegii, which only count if you stick your fingers in your ears and hum as loud as you can.

>>46070126
I dunno. I like Vigilantes, myself. It's just Gunmaster is fucking awful. Atrocious. Better served taking five levels of gunslinger for gun training then just going the rest in Base Vigilante, or one of the other archetypes.

>>46070162
If it makes you feel better, I'm working out a spherecasting conversion. I'm considering letting them count as having the Creation sphere even if they don't for the purpose of summoning a weapon along with their transformation.
>>
>>46070175

Its in here:
>>46042423
>>
>>46070166
I think there's a particular wording regarding undead traits wherein they can only heal from negative energy.
I mean, you can't use 'Heal' on an undead, can you?
>>
As far as I'm concerned, all vigilantes and their archetypes are a setting specific class that doesn't have any place in a standard campaign. The other classes do their jobs significantly better outside the genre that they're supposed to be in, Most of the Occult Adventure classes re the same way. Trying to 'balance them' against other classes is an exercise in futility.

Occult Adventures and Ultimate Intrigue aren't for novice GM's trying to integrate everything into a kitchen sink campaign. Anyone claiming "but all classes should be balanced" is only partly correct - the classes should be balanced for the campaigns they're used in.

Totally my opinion.
>>
>>46070162
> shit
It's still tier 3 brah.
>>
>>46070177
>If it makes you feel better
Nothing will make me feel better than to see Paizo burn to the ground.
I'm also fine with DSP making their own D&D iterative or whatever, so I can abandon PF's ship. I also play 5e, but there so fewer players than in PF
>>
>>46070201
Tier 3 IS shit.
Notable exceptions are Soulknives, Aegis, etc which are pretty much Tier 3.5
>>
>>46070201
Fuck your tiers.
>>
>>46070201
Some people consider Kineticists Tier 3 as well due to utility powers like flight and invisibility. It still won't mean people will roll one.
>>
>>46070217
>Tier 3 is shit

Tier 3 is where the game's supposed to be you dangus.
>>
>>46070201
so is the bard
>>
>>46070236
Tier 3 is where PFS and Paizo wallow in their filth and continue to shit in their filth while wondering why people nobody wants to play with their filth and rather play casters instead.
>>
>>46070234
Those people are retards. Kineticists are Tier 5, at max Tier 4.
>>
>>46070244
>Bard is T3
Bullshit, tier 3.5 or 4.
>>
So... Vigilante is essentially a Batman wannabe then?
>>
>Tiers discussion
This thread will hit page 10 in no time!
>>
>>46070274
No. Batman is a good Vigilante since he's smart enough to roll a Stalker Vigilante.

Paizo's Vigilante is Zoro
>>
>>46070274
yes. you can even throw batarang. pretty sweet with startoss style.
>>
>>46070244
What's wrong with bard? they are awesome.
>>
File: a2178910558_10.jpg (127 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
a2178910558_10.jpg
127 KB, 800x800
>>46070275
All we need now is Buildposter!
>>
>>46070274
It's pretty much Batman. Except Batman is a gestalt DOUBLE VIGILANTE so he can be both Stalker and Avenger.

>>46070285
Because honestly. Batman with less than full BAB? Surely you jest.
>>
>>46070204
5e actually has about twice the active players of Pathfinder on r20 and MW, and had the strongest launch of any TTRPG ever, by far, which has continued into incredibly solid ongoing sales. Look harder, anon!
>>
>>46070256
Speak for yourself, I'd rather the game have no full casters at all so the game could actually be balanced around tier 3 characters
>>
>>46070313
yeah. that's the problem with making supaidah man too. He's both stalker and avenger...
>>
>>46070313
No its clear the other class is brawler. After he can preform any geat of martial arts.
>>
>>46070325
Sadly, the people I know has weaned on 3.5 and only moved on to PF recently. Moving to 5e would destroy their infantile brains with information overload
>>
>>46070329
Then continue wallowing in filth and deluding yourself that your powerlevel standard is completely fine and normal as long as nobody rolls a caster.

Meanwhile, I'm rolling a War Soul PsyArm Gifted Blade, because fuck "YOUR" T3.
>>
>>46070331
I dunno. Spiderman strikes me as more of just a Stalker. Yeah he fights, but he relies more on his spiderstrength than his fighting skill.

>>46070336
Eh. The way Batman fights never really seems to change much. He's fairly economical with it.
>>
>>46070313
>Batman with less than full BAB? Surely you jest.

I'm not. Batman is a pragmatic combatant. He makes slow, precise, accurate blows that deal the most vital damage to conserve his own stamina.

If you want the Gung-Ho master of martial arts Bat, that would be Cassandra Cain and Damian Wayne
>>
File: f15.png (94 KB, 680x754) Image search: [Google]
f15.png
94 KB, 680x754
>>46070365
>fuck T3! I'm rolling a T3
>>
>>46070394
Actually, with all those archetypes, its a ceiling T3.

More utility than your plain fighter thanks to psionic powers, more combat options than monk or rogue thanks to blade skills, and still as deadly as a barb thanks to PoW.
>>
I notice nothing in Twin Thunder stance specifies melee.
Time to get this stance on a Gunsmoke Mystic and dual wield shotguns.

Speaking of which how do maneuvers interact with scatter firearms?
>>
>>46070365
...But anon, a warsoul psyarm is a badly balanced T3 class.
>T3 because maneuvers and powers for utility
>Meanwhile, absurdly strong full attacks
>>
File: 78b.png (75 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
78b.png
75 KB, 625x626
>>46070412
>it's a high 3, because it's better than 4 or 5!

Oh my god anon for the sake of all our sanity go back to math class
>>
File: Done.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Done.gif
3 MB, 320x240
I feel like a minority here, so I'm just gonna send out feelers to /pfg/, just to see:

Is anyone else actually ecstatic that the Magical Child archetype turned out to be shit?
No one else is actually physically aroused at the despair felt by /pfg/'s touhoufags, ponyfuckers, or harpyposters due to their loli princess characters not being mechanically viable using 1pp?
I feel like no more than a few months ago, it'd be easy to have a 'That Guy' thread centered on some neckbeard who made a Magical Girl in PF, and now I'm supposed to suddenly be angry that Paizo didn't create a particularly mechanically strong one?
Fuck no, I still hate that shit. I wish it was worse than it is. I wish the pages were left blank, or Paizo had to make some press release about pushing it back to another book that will never come out.

If it's only me, I'll never speak of it again.
>>
>>46070382
Hm. So what would you say then, Batman uses Cunning Feint to open people up for his remaining two attacks?

...Expose Weakness in relation to Batman makes me think of the Mr Freeze fight in Arkham City.

No Fist of the Avenger though. Disappointing.

>>46070448
I do my best not to take pleasure in other people's suffering. It's ill-becoming.
>>
>>46070441
Its not my fucking fault that T3 ranges from moderately useful (the soulknife) to glorified NPC class (the fighter).
>>
>>46070462
>fighter
>tier 3
lolwt?
>>
>>46070462
Fighters aren't tier 3 though. They're low-mid Tier 4
>>
>>46070462
When has fighter ever been tier 3?
>>
>>46070468
I thought they were tier 5 just above tier 6.
>>
>>46070461
Batman uses both Feint and Intimidate to get extra attacks. That is legit how batman fights.
>>
>>46070478
Eh. They're more or less competent at 'full attack until dead', and some archetypes could shift them upwards a nice degree.

Weapon Master's pushed them more solidly into tier 4 though.
>>
>>46070448
I don't know if it's only you, but personally, I love the Magical Child exactly as it is. It's an adorable, interesting archetype and I love the shit out of it.

>not mechanically viable
>a gish using summoner spellcasting

???

Just because she's not a tier 1, doesn't mean she's not mechanically viable. People are oversalting because it's Paizo, and /pfg/ has a... less than subtle tendency to magnify Paizo's bad choices and minimize their solid ones, not to mention the LEL DAE LE VIGILANTY ABSOLUTE TRASH meme been circling since the playtest started.

T3 is something to AIM FOR. We praise the hell out of DSP for consistently nailing it. We don't get to change our minds now.
>>
>>46070039
Oh... Okay...
>>
>>46070486
>Tfw Magical Child still uses Intimidate because it keeps Startling Appearance
>Not even a 'you may use your Diplomacy for this skill instead' caveat

Hope everyone playing the archetype is prepared to be the scariest ghetto magical girl if they don't want to waste the base vigilante's only class features besides dual identity and social talents.
>>
File: 1439995672329.jpg (45 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
1439995672329.jpg
45 KB, 500x364
>>46070448
I just don't fucking care like on hand I think everybody should be able to have fun and be able to play pc classes or what have you that won't get dragged down in the mud or be "bad" but on the other hand people are going to be fucking annoying one way or the other given that you have a point that yes a magical girl pc type does draw in people like that but if they are being annoying or shitposting then you should just ignore it and carry on.

I just started playing PF last week and I wanted to play a swashbuckler so it sucks to hear that they are not really good. So I wouldn't want to hear that happen to anyone else if they was really hype for something even if the player base -can- be annoying
>>
>>46070486
Hm. so Cunning Feint, Expose Weakness, Lethal Grace, Hide In Plain Sight, Leave an Opening...

Mighty Ambush for sure. Perfect Fall probably.

Pull Into The Shadows, Returning Weapon...

Rooftop Infiltrator, Shadow's Sight...

Fuck, you only get 10 of these fucking things.

We need an archetype that trades out social stuff for more vigilante talents.
>>
>>46070514
Now if only we could have a tier 3 monk
>>
File: 102.jpg (23 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
102.jpg
23 KB, 625x626
>>46070448
>weh people like a thing i don't like!
>why won't they be cool like me and hate it out of hand?
>>
>>46070514
The problem isn't that it's not mechanically viable, the problem is that its mechanics barely support the magical girl theme.
People wanted a magical girl and they got a weaker (but still viable) unchained summoner with a nametag slapped on.

I mean, I was glad that a 1pp magical girl would exist, and that's why I'm let down, especially because it's potentially barred the way for a better version to ever be made.
>>
>>46070554
Ifthey want to play a magical girl, why aren't they just playing a blaster sorcerer?
>>
Okay /pfg/

Would a choice between an Armorist's Bound Equipment ability and a companion animal be an even one for a magical girl?

The bound equipment would be summoned at the same time as your transformation, no need for spending extra actions.
>>
File: batgirls.jpg (446 KB, 667x878) Image search: [Google]
batgirls.jpg
446 KB, 667x878
>>46070382
I don't think anybody in the Bat Family would roll a shitty class like Vigilante.

Bruce, Tim and Dick are Vigilante Stalkers
Jason is a Stalkerwith a dip in Soulknife
Damian is a Vanilla Stalker
Babs is a Tactician
Cass is a Steelfist Commando with INT as her dump stat
Luke is an Aegis
Steph is useless jailbait
I don't really want to stat the rest of the bat family because I haven't read much comics
>>
What's the best way to make money in Pathfinder? I've got +27 Modifier in craft Alchemy, (though I'm not an Alchemist).
>>
>>46070573
I must have missed when they added a million fucking people to Batman's cave.
>>
>>46070590
Outside of the usual members, we got Question, BatWoman, Black Bat, Bat Wing, Ace, Spoiler, Huntress, Catwoman, Bluebird as honorary members of the Bat Family.

And then there's Batman Inc. which Bruce made an international army of Batmen.
>>
>>46070554
I mean, sure, it doesn't do blasting, but we already had that trope covered by sorcerers and witches. This more or less covers exactly what I wanted covered, and I'm perfectly happy with it. I would prefer them with Witch or Bard casting, for stuff like CLW, but I really can't care too much

Or Spheres, which is such a trivial homebrew to sub in that I can't even call it a homebrew; just copy-paste the Casting, Spell Pool, Magic Talents sections from the Spheres Summoner archetype, you're done.
>>
>>46070129
You have level-2 BAB until at least level 15. Use monstrous physique and giant shape.
>>
>>46070559
Because I don't want to befriend people with magic.

I want to do it with my fists
>>
>>46070129
How fucking sad is it that if you're playing anything but TO, you have to reiterate like a dozen times that you know it's "silly" and "cheesy" so you don't get raked over the coals?
>>
>>46070569

Animal companions are basically an additional set of actions (even if they're actions not quite so good as a full character's actions), so its a fairly potent feature to have.

Bound equipment is pretty fun, but especially at low levels I think animal companion would have an edge over it. Bound equipment does improve later on though.
>>
>>46070129
that's a completely normal build
>>
>>46070189
>game designers don't have to be good at their jobs
>GM's can just do their jobs for them!
>this is normal and even desirable
>>
>>46070603
Goddamnit.

The Sonic The Hedgehog comics have less extraneous characters than this.
>>
>>46070415
>Speaking of which how do maneuvers interact with scatter firearms?
IIRC only one target gets hit with strike, other just with regular damage. Stances and boosts should work fine.
>>
>>46070448
>mechanically viable using 1pp
I'd roll arcane bloodline sorc and buy sleeves of many garments.
>>
>>46070639
I seem to recall you not being able to use strikes with scatters at all, since you're not attacking a specific creature, just an area.
>>
>>46070603
>And then there's Batman Inc. which Bruce made an international army of Batmen.
Comics.
>>
>>46070573
>Babs is a Tactician

I see what you fucking did there
>>
>>46070448
The actual Magical Girl class is the Chosen One paladin, and it's actually quite okay.
>>
>>46070685
Chosen One's good for a lot of shit, really.
>>
>>46070448
Butthurt faggots are not a minority here, anon.
>>
>>46070573
>Jason is a Stalker with a dip in Soulknife
That was by far, the shittiest RHatOL chapter ever.
>>
>>46070448
You aren't the only one. Degeneracy is seeping into our already dying hobby and the poison is nearing the heart.
>>
>>46070515
fuckin nobody knows how that shit works so it's pretty hard to say how to optimize it

if you can go hogwild modifying your pet then...do that, I guess? I mean, that's why you took the archetype, yeah?

stick a cannon on that motherfucker's back, hell, get it large and stick a fucking turret back there

also the Animate Object tables are boss so if you can get your mits on choices there you can grab some nice shit
>>
What with all the "magical girl is trash" and "magical girl is unplayable"?

Since when did T3 class become unplayable trash?
>>
>>46070448
>>46070700
>>46070700
.....dude, degeneracy has been at the heart of this hobby since 1976, when the first Arduin Grimores were self published. Your pitiful claims of "magical realm" and "degenerates" are directed against the most inconsequential of situations in comparison to the shit that has been previously published for these games.

Your ignorance is nothing less than astonishing.
>>
>>46070740
People aren't angry over its power, it's just not got a whole lot that's magical girl about it besides the flashy transformation.

Doesn't help that magical girls have more variations than friggin' kobolds do.
>>
>>46070740
Since people don't like magical girls.
>>
>>46070162
You wouldn't know a magical girl made before 1994 if it bit you on the ass.
>>
>>46070741
And look how far we have come? Even paziodrones think that the "this works better if they find you hot" spells are strange and unwarranted.

This hobby is almost on the cusp of being something you don't have to hide from your family. And these fucking degenerates are trying to pull our hobby back into the past.
>>
>>46070740
when every body has to 1 shot everything that moves and out class the rest of the party in everything so they can standout the most.
>>
>>46070740
It's worse than summoner and absolute shit AT BEING MAGICAL GIRL.
>>
File: 1386263024037.jpg (891 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
1386263024037.jpg
891 KB, 1600x1600
>>46069776
I've got something in that vein in the works, basic idea is that it's post-apocalyptic in nature, classes represent different types of Power Armor(ranging from Warframe/Guyver style bioarmor to full on Mini-Mech suits), with most magic utilized in more technological ways(like arcane spells being fired from specially prepared bullets and missiles or divine magic being sent down from orbiting God Satellites to give a couple examples)

would be using Pathfinder Beginner Box for the rules, as well as EdOWar's BB supplements, and possibly other level appropriate content off the D20PFSRD site on a case by case basis, which reminds me, does anyone know of anything in the BB level range I should outright avoid whether it be player option or monster, whether it be from being too weak or too strong?
>>
>>46070760
>that sword axe thing
I don't even
>>
Is it just me or PoW:E pdfs have smaller line height compared to PoW and UPsi?
>>
>>46070764
>>46070760
>>
>>46070758
GOOD.
Your disgusting pedophilia encouraging tropes designate you as a enemy of modern society. Purge yourself freak.
>>
>>46070760
Wow, you're in for a bad time there, pardner.
>>
File: nanoha.jpg (1024 KB, 2000x2845) Image search: [Google]
nanoha.jpg
1024 KB, 2000x2845
>>46070760
You can kick Ssalarn so he finally continue working on psitech, which has mecha. Or arcforge, or whatever it's called now.
>>46070770
>Your disgusting pedophilia encouraging tropes
Research material further before attempting to troll.
>>
>>46070760
That looks like something drawn by Ishiwatari Daisuke
>>
File: JWq4wn7.gif (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
JWq4wn7.gif
1 MB, 640x360
>>46070758
See
>>46070753
>>46069610

You monmusu loving mongoloid manchild. The archetype is more original "magical girl" than your fucking pedobait loli shaped mecha anime.
>>
>>46070755
Really? You honestly believe that people won't look down on people playing games involving their imagination any more? This hobby is no more on the cusp of being publicly allowed than it ever has been. There isn't a hobby in the world that isn't rife with forbidden lusts, impure desires, and actual rulesets for your so called degenerate crap the hobbies are all filled with.

Your crusade was doomed before you ever started it because there will never be a point in time when the hobby is 'pure' to your satisfaction.
>>
>>46070817
Which percent of Paizo audience was made before 1994? Which year was the book with archetype published?
>>
Primal Fury Style buffs!

PRIMAL FURY STYLE (COMBAT, STYLE)
Your fury drives you to close with your foes so that you
can tear into them more easily.
Prerequisites: Survival 3 ranks, one Primal Fury
stance known.
Benefit: You can make Survival checks in place of
Acrobatics checks to move through threatened squares.
In addition, you can charge through difficult terrain and
spaces containing opponents. You do not provoke attacks
of opportunity for entering an opponent’s space when
charging, although you provoke attacks of opportunity
as normal for moving through an opponent’s threatened
area.

PRIMAL FURY SLASH (COMBAT)
Your swift movements and skill allow you to strike
enemies as you close with your target.
Prerequisites: Primal Fury Style, Survival 7 ranks.
Benefit: When you charge a creature, you can make
a single melee attack against another creature that is
adjacent to you at any point during your movement.

PRIMAL FURY LEAP (COMBAT)
Not even the sky is safe from your wrath.
Prerequisites: Primal Fury Style, Primal Fury Slash,
Survival 11 ranks.
Benefit: You can make charge attacks against
opponents in the air. If you do, you are treated as having
a fly speed equal to your land speed during the charge,
with good maneuverability. If you do not normally have
a fly speed, you fall after this charge. You reduce the
effective distance of this fall by 10 feet per initiator level.
>>
>>46070764
yeah I'll admit I'm a little confused myself there, Ixa does have a sword, but it looks nothing like that thing;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hz20AHTIvw

>>46070771
mind expounding upon that a bit further?

>>46070792
>Ssalarn
who?

>>46070795
for comparison here's what it looks like in the original show it's from;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZSUpfU_Ac4
>>
>>46070859
>Primal Fury Leap
OH FUCK THE HELL YES
>>
>>46070885
>who?
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?452172-Dreamscarred-Press-Presents-quot-Arcforge-Technology-Expanded-quot
>>
>>46070911
It's also worth noting that as-is, Arcforge is a goddamn mess.
>>
>>46070817

Actually: It's not even very good at being at Minky Momo. She transformed into a LOAD of forms with the skills and knowledge of that form.

The magical child has LESS skills and a very, very limited option for forms.
>>
File: 21477688145_0345ca3146_b.jpg (338 KB, 761x1024) Image search: [Google]
21477688145_0345ca3146_b.jpg
338 KB, 761x1024
>>46070859
I wish my GMs would give enemies style feats just so I can kick the shit out of them with Unchained Monk's Formless Style Mastery and Furious Defense ki powers.

I do wonder if the PoW stances count as style stances for purposes of those abilities...after a quick reread, the answer is no, because it specifies "an opponent in the stance of a style feat". Too bad, it would have been nice to have an equalizer against PoW martials.
>>
>>46070911
>>46070926
thanks, been a while since I paid much attention to anything Pathfinder related admittedly, most of my D&D attention has been on OSR stuff in recent months
>>
>>46070940
Stances are different from styles, but doesn't PoW also have styles?

I mean, there's that Primal Fury Style just up there. That'd count.
>>
>>46070954
Those aren't feat based though. The Furious Defense and Formless Style Mastery specific "when your opponent is in the stance of a style feat". One could make the argument, but by RAW, styles granted by POW aren't feat based.
>>
>>46070967

How do you GET those styles then? The format of >>46070859 looks like feats to me.
>>
Second Veiled Moon Style feat is completely new.

VEILED MOON SHUNT (COMBAT)
You twist an enemy’s location, shunting them into a
dangerous position of weakness.
Prerequisites: Veiled Moon Style, Stealth 11 ranks.
Benefit: Once per round, when you hit with an attack,
you can expend a readied maneuver as a free action to
forcibly teleport your target. That creature must succeed
at a Will save (DC 10 + the expended maneuver’s level +
your highest initiation modifier) or be teleported to any
unoccupied space within 30 feet of them that you can
see. You need not teleport them to a location that can
support them; you can teleport them into the air, into
difficult terrain, or into dangerous situations as you see
fit. This is a supernatural ability, and is considered a
Veiled Moon maneuver for the purposes of save DCs and
abilities such as the Discipline Focus feat.
>>
AWAKENED ANIMUS (COMBAT)
You can modulate the roiling energies within your soul
with mental might.
Prerequisites: Animus pool or equivalent ability
(such as a rubato bard’s tempo class feature or the Tap
Animus feat).
Benefit: When initiating maneuvers with a psionic
augment, you may spend points of animus as if they
were power points. In addition, you gain a reserve of
1 power point and the psionic subtype, allowing you to
take psionic feats, metapsionic feats, and psionic item
creation feats and to gain psionic focus.
>>
Feral Goddess still looks like it works on Metamorphosis with at least one natural weapon chosen from menus.
>>
>>46070078
>mfw Summoner
>GO, JIZURI SUZAKU!
>>
>>46070984
In Path of War you gain styles by choice and gain the abilities in those styles as class abilities, not as feats. The Combat Style feats (like Primal Fury) are from Paizo and they do count for purposes of the unchained monk abilities. Since the stances for the PoW classes are granted abilities of the class, being in them doesn't trigger an UC monk's Furious Defense+Formless Style ability.
>>
Initiator’s Soul costs 2 points now.
Table 2-1: Archetype Maneuver Progression got unfucked to grant stances when you get level 3 and 5 maneuvers, and grants two more maneuvers and one more stance known compared to playtest.
>>
>>46071216

I think you are confused.

Primal Fury Style is not from Paizo. It specifically references initiating.

STANCES are the things you get from being an initiator.

STYLES are the three-feat chains like Wolf Style, which are separate from stances.

PoW has styles as well as stances.
>>
>>46071227
I noticed. Had to take a point out of Flight on my Aegis/Soulknife. 50ft (Perfect) is still bretty gud, compared to what I'm used to.
>>
>>46071253
I did not realize Primal fury was a initiator set.

There may be hope for a UC monk after all.
>>
>>46071279
No, not really.
>>
>>46071227
>Initiator’s Soul costs 2 points now.
My carefully calibrated Student of the Astral Suit build crumbles.

Oh well I'm sure I'll sort out something.
>>
>>46071329
>>46071277
I said I tried not to take pleasure in the misery of others.

I am failing.

At least it's not much misery.
>>
>>46071343
It's a complication, but after all the mileage I got from Initiator's Soul I can say it's absolutely worth two points, so no real complaints.
>>
File: knight-chandler.png (428 KB, 625x667) Image search: [Google]
knight-chandler.png
428 KB, 625x667
>tfw knight-chandler
>>
Big change with Elemental Flux:

Unlike a mystic’s normal animus augmentations, the number of
animus points spent on elemental flux augmentations
is not limited by a your mystic level. Instead, you can
spend a maximum amount of animus augmenting a
maneuver equal to one point plus one additional point of
animus for every seven initiator levels you possess (up
to a maximum of 3 at 14th level).

No more 9d6 energy hammers once you reach level 7. Settle with your 8d6.
>>
>>46071370
LANCE OF POWER
Animus augmentation: You may spend up to five points of animus
>>
>>46071358
Knight-Chan is best maho shojo.
>>
>>46070634
It is normal and desirable for a competent GM.
>>
File: NEXUS OF ELEMENTAL RETRIBUTION.png (61 KB, 396x398) Image search: [Google]
NEXUS OF ELEMENTAL RETRIBUTION.png
61 KB, 396x398
SUDDENLY
>>
>>46071394
Welp, someone get Elric.
>>
>>46070740
Do you need a class for that?
What happened to imagination?
>>
>>46071438
I should have read to the end. SOME maneuvers are not subject to that limit and/or progression.
>>
>>46071452
Why do we need all these rules anyway? Why not just use our imaginations? Base attack bonus? Nah, my ability to fight is 'pretty dang sweet'.
>>
>>46071452
It's Pathfinder, imagination was never a part of it
>>
>>46071227
Customization swapping is determined by class levels, not initiator levels. Noooooooo.
>>
>>46071438
It's early, why is this a problem?

As >>46071466 points out its not an editing error?
>>
>>46071430
you can't be that deluded
>>
>>46071529
So, Elric now you can augment EF maneuvers with either Mystic OR EF itself and not both, just like SG works, right?
>>
>>46071582
>If you have the ability to augment your maneuvers in other ways, such as from a class feature or other ability, this cannot be combined with the augments of Elemental Flux maneuvers; you must choose which augmentation type to use when initiating the maneuver.

Page 108
>>
File: CHRONAL FISSION.png (38 KB, 394x282) Image search: [Google]
CHRONAL FISSION.png
38 KB, 394x282
>>46071432
These new stances look kinda weak.
>>
>>46071529
Not a real problem, we didn't read Lance properly.

Typo on page 108 though, there's an 'UUnlike'.
>>
/r/ing that one image that was used as the OP image a few threads back with the red eastern armored guys. Specifically the one in the half eastern half western armor with the large katana.

He's what I based my critical build, katana using Stalker on and want it as my character art for a game.

Also, question with maneuvers - can you pick the same maneuver multiple times to fill your readied maneuvers?
>>
>>46071649
SANDS OF TIME TORNADO still doesn't utilize reach but SANDS OF TIME HURRICANE does. Is it intentional?
>>
File: 1457934197219.jpg (761 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1457934197219.jpg
761 KB, 1000x1000
>>46071703
This one? Tacticool Colour Coordination?
>>
>>46071712
Yes. There was also just the one standing alone with it as well, a few posts following it.

It looked cool and deserves to be a PoW character.
>>
File: 1436513444286.jpg (55 KB, 417x639) Image search: [Google]
1436513444286.jpg
55 KB, 417x639
>>46071718
I didn't save that one, unfortunately.

Have a pug wizard.
>>
>>46071703
Path of War, Systems and Use, Readied Maneuvers:

>You may not ready an individual maneuver more than once when readying your maneuvers (meaning you cannot ready any strike, boost, or counter more than a single time while you're readying your maneuvers, you may only have a single application of each, i.e. you can only ready Scything Strike, Red Zephyr Strike, and Crushing Blow once each).

>>46071706
OK, so here's the thing. I'm at work. That means I have limited to nil access to PDFs at this time. If you have questions for me, please, please, PLEASE provide as much detailed information as you can and be as clear as possible with what you're asking or why you think there's an issue because I do not have the ability to look up most of this information right now.
>>
>>46071740
OK cool, that's what I thought.
>>
>>46071703
>>46071712
>>46071718
Pixiv Fantasia, Fallen Kings.
>>
>>46071680
Chronal Fission is situational, but if you're a class that can recover maneuvers quickly, being able to burn an extra counter each round makes you a lot more survivable and potentially more killy, too.
>>
>>46071740
More editing corrections:
On page 68 on the feat summary list there's a random underline underneath the 'e' in Daisho expertise
>>
>>46071740
The Combat Training trait doesn't seem to give you an initiator level like Martial Training does - does this mean if you use it to pick up Call The Soul's Blade, which lasts for your initiator level in rounds, it will last 0 rounds?
>>
File: Kenta Akio.jpg (779 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
Kenta Akio.jpg
779 KB, 800x1200
>>46071755
Thanks, found it.
>>
>>46071848
See >>46071740

I don't have the exact text. I can't answer your question unless I have the text.
>>
>>46071870
Whoops.
Also, just pulled this out of systems and use:
>If you lack any martial disciple levels, your initiator level is equal to 1/2 your character level.
Which probably answers my question?

Though I do wonder if it's intentional that Combat Training makes no mention of initiator level.

Combat Training (Combat): You learn one 1st-level
maneuver (strike, boost, or counter) from any one
discipline of your choice. If you are not a member of an
initiating class, you can ready this maneuver by spending
ten minutes practicing it, and can recover it by taking a
standard action to focus. Your initiation modifier for this
maneuver is the key ability of its discipline’s associated
skill (for example, a discipline with Acrobatics as its
associated skill would make Dexterity your initiation
modifier). If you can already initiate other maneuvers
or later gain the ability to, the maneuver granted by
this trait is added to your list of maneuvers known, and
you can recover it as normal for your class. You cannot
exchange this maneuver for another maneuver as you
level up, nor does it add its discipline to your list of
available disciplines.
>>
>>46071870
>>46071893
And the maneuver in question:
>CALL THE SOUL’S BLADE
>Discipline: Sleeping Goddess (Boost)
>Level: 1
>Initiation Action: 1 swift action
>Range: Personal
>Target: You
>Duration: 1 round/level (see text)
>As an adept of the Sleeping Goddess discipline, your greatest weapon is your personal ideology given form. By focusing on all you view as right and just, you can shape psionic might into a soul’s blade. When you initiate this boost, a soul’s blade appears in your hands, taking the form of a masterwork melee weapon you are proficient with. A soul’s blade created with this boost has hardness 10 and 10 hit points, and is treated as a magic weapon for the purposes of overcoming damage reduction. The blade lasts a number of rounds equal to your initiator level before vanishing. If you throw your soul’s blade or otherwise relinquish your grip on it (such as by being disarmed), it dissipates after one round. You can have multiple soul’s blades created at once if you initiate this boost or other boosts that create a soul’s blade multiple times, although only as many as you can wield.
>>
>>46071893
Frankly kind of weird that there's no (min 1) text on that, rendering round/level maneuvers completely dead at 1st.
>>
>>46071893
>>46071905
>>46071917

It's supposed to have an Initiator level of 1 if you don't have an IL from another source.
>>
>>46071928
Oh! That's wonderful! Thank you, Elric, you're a best!
>>
>>46071945
You're welcome. I accept payment in the form of pictures of female pirates.
>>
File: 1441492136905.jpg (159 KB, 1024x1428) Image search: [Google]
1441492136905.jpg
159 KB, 1024x1428
>>46071991
>>
File: 1288304436793.jpg (233 KB, 950x1430) Image search: [Google]
1288304436793.jpg
233 KB, 950x1430
>>46071991
>>
File: Captain_Cook_SR.jpg (114 KB, 701x960) Image search: [Google]
Captain_Cook_SR.jpg
114 KB, 701x960
>>46071991
I don't have many pirates, will you accept 18th-century British naval captains?
>>
>>46072087
Eh, I'll let it slide. That uniform is NOT regulation though.
>>
>>46070574
Adventuring. If it's not then your GM is doing it wrong.
>>
>>46071475
Okay, have fun bitching about a class from Pazio you could easily replicate yourself with practically any caster or gish. Dumbass.
>>
Statting up a new mythic Titan Mauler barbarian, and I was going to take the legendary item power. However, I don't know what to take. Tier 3, so I took Legendary Item for my first and third power which means as a minor artifact it can take some of the cooler stuff.

I was looking at swift action spells, like stone shield, grace, burst of speed and so on but they dont really strike my fancy.

The barbarian is a worshiper of Gorum and I wanted to use the abilities to flavour his massive size and abilities.

Ash storm would be awesome, but it sort of neuters the party, despite the awesome image of a barbarian vomiting up small cyclone of ash and flame.

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/a/ash-storm

Stuff that preferably wouldnt eat into his action economy, or stuff that would have a stupendous effect on a wider field of battle. Blast barrier being an example of that.
>>
>>46072087
>Captain will never cook your saber
>>
What are some must-have Warder feats?
I'm level 4. I already spent two feats on racial flavor stuff I wanted.
I'd like to get a for-real feat. How's Take the Blow or Powerful Mark?
I'm also considering the style feats, although they're not really grabbing my interest.
My disciplines are Iron Tortoise, Sleeping Goddess, Golden Lion, Primal Fury and Piercing Thunder
The character is a Zweihander Sentinel that uses a spear.
>>
>>46070574
Downtime farm.
>>
>>46072377
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/mythic/mythic-magic-items/legendary-items

link to the legendary item stuff.

Just looking for a list of your best "Dont leave home with out it!" sort of spells that might fit an enormous ragey barbarian.
>>
>>46071561
I'm just luckier than you apparently.
But I agree with >>46070189.

Pazio or whoever just gives you the ingredients, it's up to the GM to make the meal for his particular group. There's no way they can appeal to the different tastes of all the groups who ever play their game.

There's a reason why their iconic characters can barely function in the adventures they write. It's the competent GM's job to re-calibrate adventures, plot hooks, encounters, rules, classes, etc to ensure it's fun for his group in particular. If you can't do that then you can't GM.
>>
>>46072508
>it's OKAY to make shitty cars, it's the buyers fault for being a shit mechanic if they don't fix our mistakes.
>>
What class can sufficiently emulate The Mask?
You know, Cuban Pete? The king of the rumba beat?
>>
>>46069776

Why does that robo-mech have the heraldry of the Kingdom of England on it's shield? What is that heraldry it's quartered with?
>>
>>46072508
>It's the competent GM's job to re-calibrate adventures, plot hooks, encounters, rules, classes, etc

>it's the GM's job to do Paizo's job
I hope you don't actually give Paizo any money thinking like that...
>>
>>46072622
Sorcerer, I guess?
You need a ton of CHA and a bunch of spells, I think.
>>
>>46072622
Synthesist Summoner, mythic trickster.

Alternatively, a wizard.
>>
Do people in /pfg/ ever become helpful? All I ever see when someone ask something is "go play X instead".
>>
>>46072742
that's honestly the best help we can give you

don't end up like us
>>
>>46072742
I help when I can which isn't very often because I haven't kept up on much pathfinder stuff
>>
>>46072742
Yeah, sometimes.
>>
>>46072742
Just yesterday pfg gave me useful criticism on my homebrew concept.
It depends on how you ask, and when.
>>
>>46072742
Do you want to play high-magic game with epic heroes with magic swords and mighty mages who fuck reality in the ass every day, slay dragons, liches and demons and take their loot? Good, you are in the right thread.
If you want to play peasants fighting for a cloak not smelling of rat urine, go play X instead.
>>
>>46072865
>epic heroes with magic swords
You mean "peasants fighting for a cloak not smelling of rat urine and mighty mages who fuck reality in the ass every day".
>>
Yay. My DM allowed me to roll a LE antipaladin according to the new archetype from Ultimate Intrigue.
It's a good campaign where all other party members are good or neutral.
>>
>>46072622
>Everyone drives the exact same car the exact same way.

>No one will ever customize a car to suit their own needs/tastes. No such thing as aftermarket parts,rims, audio, etc.

>No one but the manufacturer has any ability or desire to fix a car because the one they made should be perfect for every driver in the world.

>Hey you want a manual transmission for your particular ride? Too bad, drive automatic because you're too lazy to do anything for yourself.

>>46072628
Good job missing my point.
And no I don't pay for anything I don't have to.
>>
>>46072877
>You mean "peasants fighting for a cloak not smelling of rat urine and mighty mages who fuck reality in the ass every day".

This is true if you've never played a campaign with friends before.
>>
>>46072973
This god damn laptop...

Sorry meant to reply to >>46072582
>>
>>46072951
Don't forget to disregard the party based on their wealth, background, and race. Oh and of course abuse the law to further your immoral goals.

You don't want to LE wrong and gay by being some anti-hero or sympathetic villain do you?
>>
>>46073024
Obviously I'll have my own goals and will constantly remind others (especially the slip) of how pitiful they are.
The background is more or less that the party is commanded to let my character tag along by the queen of Cheliax, so I'm allowed to be an asshole to them down all I want.
>>
File: No fuck you.jpg (282 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
No fuck you.jpg
282 KB, 1500x1000
Why is Offensive roll a full-round action while its big sister, devastation roll, is a standard action? Both involve movement, devastation roll only changes what you target and how much damage you inflict.
>>
>>46073069
>so I'm allowed to be an asshole to them all I want.
Selffix.
>>
> Spider-man can't shoot web until level 6
> Can't climb wall until level 12
> Can't sling web until level 18

I still wants to play one though ;_;
>>
>>46073119
Akashic Mysteries has the Lashing Spinnerets veil, which let you be spiderman much easier and at a much lower level.
>>
>>46073119
Honestly that's when you just play a spellcaster and refluff your spells.
>>
>>46073119
And yet a wizzerd can do that shit by level 3.
>>
>>46073088
Because devastation roll > offensive roll for a reason.
>>
>>46073119
Be an Aegis.
>2 customisation points for a climb speed at level 1, switch into Initiator's Soul to get wallclimb at level 5
>use 2 points to get Harness Power Stone to get http://www.d20pfsrd.com/psionics-unleashed/psionic-powers/e/entangling-ectoplasm as a power known

Sling web... well, maybe you can refluff flight?
>>
>>46072742
I can probably help. With build advice anyways.
>>
>>46073193
Oh there we are, get the veil customisations, since Aegis can do that too, and then take >>46073138

You even get the skintight suit as a bonus.
>>
>>46072742
Need anything?
>>
Are there any low-level PoW maneuvers that can reliably demoralize/shake things?
I just saw the Guard's Glare feat and I REALLY want to slap it onto my character, but it's not built for demoralize at all.
>>
>>46073069
that's actually awesome man, good luck!
>>
>>46073226
Black Seraph. BS Glare is level 1, Fear-Eating Technique is level 2, Taunting Laugh is level 3. Glare is a stance, the other two are boosts.
>>
>>46073226
>>46073193
>>46073138
Or just go play Mutant and Mastermind instead.
>>
Quick little question for the folks of DSP, assuming they're here.

Which site would be best to purchase a print copy of PoW:E, in terms of getting you all the largest cut?

Er, that and, black and white print just means the guts of the book, right?
>>
>>46073298
http://dreamscarred.com/product/path-of-war-expanded/
>>
>>46073258
Ooof, Black Seraph, huh?
Won't work thematically as-is.
If there isn't another viable option, I'll try to refluff it.
>>
File: 132772751629.jpg (98 KB, 814x1052) Image search: [Google]
132772751629.jpg
98 KB, 814x1052
If I gain Silver Crane through Unorthodox Method as opposed to the Tradition, can I still be evil and keep the maneuvers?
>>
>>46073298
Our own site is generally the best for getting us a larger cut, my friend.

Define "the guts of the book".
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 60

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.