[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DRAWTHREAD: SLUTTY MUTANTS EDITION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 116
File: too pure for this shit.png (279 KB, 800x700) Image search: [Google]
too pure for this shit.png
279 KB, 800x700
>>46012017 last thread

Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for free, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. Just be patient, and bump your request ONE time, every 24 hours after posting it. Don't be a jerk and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

Additionally, please provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

If you've recently had a request filled by a drawfriend, please be considerate of less fortunate anons and hold off on additional requests for a while.

Mind your manners, don't be rude to other people's requests, and remember to say thank you! And please, please, lurk before posting your request. It will save everyone some uncomfortable moments.

Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:
https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art guide:https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/
>>
File: imperial_guardswoman_.jpg (774 KB, 1919x1079) Image search: [Google]
imperial_guardswoman_.jpg
774 KB, 1919x1079
can someone draw picrelated as a Felinid?
>>
File: dark_angel_combat_shield_large.jpg (27 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
dark_angel_combat_shield_large.jpg
27 KB, 500x400
>>46065212
Shield has the respective carving of a winged angel on it, his pauldron bears an eagle head that's the chapter symbol.

Looks pretty cool so far.
>>
Can I get a picture of an ork fighting a dummy? It can be a crude sketch, but this is effectively what happens.

Panel 1: An Ork, or A Group of Orks, see a lone wooden cutout of a Spess Marine. It's minimally animated, waving around a shiny sword and screaming, "FIGHT MEEEE!" to get their attention.

Panel 2: The orks charge, the guys at the front passing over a proximity sensor. The sensor sets off pores in the floor for 80 feet that makes the ground around them utterly invisible.

Panel 3: Orks fall through sudden cracks in the battlefield to their doom of an acid bath.

Panel 4: A man in a hardhat and goggles with his boots up on the console board watches this slaughter and the melting orks on another monitor with a grin on his face and a thumbs up.
>>
File: ember request.png (511 KB, 711x700) Image search: [Google]
ember request.png
511 KB, 711x700
so I'm in a game of Shadows of the Demon lord, my character is a Clockwork, a warforged basically but he has to be wound up. He's the son of a nobleman who was tortured to death by beastmen and brought back to life as a clockwork golem. His body is a decorative suit of jousting armor ten feet tall, it glows with an inner light (orange in color thus the name) and he has a large clockwork key that juts out of his back. Typically he collects teeth, scalps, and skins taken from his kills. (Ork tusks, bandit scalps, beastmen fur etc)

Thanks in advance!
>>
>>46067253
>ground around them utterly invisible. via fog and smoke.

Sorry. Added detail.

It's a smokescreen/acid bath trick.
>>
File: 0316HONK.png (490 KB, 850x680) Image search: [Google]
0316HONK.png
490 KB, 850x680
>>46059059
these assholes are all heading back up here now that it's warm
>>
>>46067490
oh my lord not even OR but I'm keeping that
>>
File: batshit ass request.png (884 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
batshit ass request.png
884 KB, 1000x1000
I want a boss-type monster of the follow nature, if one would be so kind as to indulge me. Setting is post-apocalypse btw.

Big ass bat, as per A. A pose like that would be sweet, watevs though. More wyvern type wings, I like the roughness and damaged look of B. They whould be partially tucked away if posed like A. C or something equally ludicrous would be sick as a mouth (maybe a preying mantis manible type thing, again, watevs). Skin color and openings like is E. D is just possible background idea, but anything Apocalypsey/nothing is cool.

Please and (hopefully) thank you!

>>46067490
Fucking epic
>>
File: JosephJoestar123.png (491 KB, 466x601) Image search: [Google]
JosephJoestar123.png
491 KB, 466x601
If any of you think you're up to it, think you could redraw Joseph Joestar here in half plate to be my Adventure League character?

>Level 3 Champion, sword and board
>Tip of the sword is broken off, he never got it replaced since it was his grandfather's
>Armor is patched across the belly where a massive wound almost killed him
>>
File: 1458006195451.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1458006195451.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Fucking BROther Laughing Man showing up last thread was amazing. That story is still one of my favorites.

Hey drawfriend drawing Dugh, how's it coming? I'm super eager to see the final product!
>>
File: Natalia Teach.png (1 MB, 1482x1342) Image search: [Google]
Natalia Teach.png
1 MB, 1482x1342
Can I get this girl mid way transforming into a dragon, a green one to be precise and around half way or less through the transformation into it.

The horns are black and look like bull horns

I want her in a mix of snarling and smiling madly, the same fire on her hands rolling out of her at the point obviously inhuman and misshapen maw
There are fang among her teeth, like they're transforming out of sync.

I'd like her to look smug and absolutely furious, curling her black claws like she's wishing to crush someones neck with them, and her tail curled in front of her defensively.

He legs should be starting to transform and crouched slightly like she's about to pouch and eviscerate whoever pissed her off so foolishly.

The edges of her wings should look like her robes and cape, corroded and weathered, but still with an air of regality in them as they unfurl in an intimidating display, much like say a cat puffing its hair out or a peacock flashing its tail feathers
>>
>>46067490
Jesus Christ how horrifying
>>
File: Concept.png (2 MB, 1505x1544) Image search: [Google]
Concept.png
2 MB, 1505x1544
Can I get a picture of a girl maid in the outfit on the right, with the facial expression and stance of the girl in the top left and the long hair of the bottom left?
>>
File: DM thing.jpg (127 KB, 1082x314) Image search: [Google]
DM thing.jpg
127 KB, 1082x314
So I know you guys do lots of character art and such in here, but would it be possible to get GM art to represent my GM? (gm appreciation month just ended and I thought it would be a cool thing to send him)

I know there is a stigma against group shots, so this one will be as straightforward as possible.

I would like something with a similar vibe as pic related, but with the large face in the back being his face instead(I apologize for the crummy face shots, it's the best I could find without straight up asking him for self shots). You can have as much detail or as little to the characters in the front, even if you want to make them indeterminate silhouettes. But for anyone who'd want to get detailed, our party includes a Tiefling warlock, Human paladin, Moon Elf bard, Changeling wizard (shaped like an anthropomorphic frog), and a Warforged fighter. Like I said, be as detailed or not as you'd like, the main important detail is just that there's his face in the back and that there are bodies in the front doing whatever.

Thanks in advance, drawfriends!
>>
>>46066973

Reposting my request from last thread! This is a character I've been playing for some time, and MimicP inspired me to put this together :D

She is a Garuda-blooded (bird-god ancestor) Aasimar, so she has "shimmering avian features" which I take to mean a few accent feathers here and there, a lean elven face, golden eyes like a hawk, and (of course) a full pair of wings on her back. Her plumage is a deep royal blue, and her skin peachy. She dual-wields kukri and also carries a shortbow and a rapier. (Although I haven't seen a lot of your art, if you don't like drawing weapons you can just draw her unarmed!)
I would love if Mimic would be kind enough to pick up the request because I love your style, but I am more than happy with anyone picking it up!
>>
File: Chaos_star_transp.png (82 KB, 293x302) Image search: [Google]
Chaos_star_transp.png
82 KB, 293x302
Requesting a gigantic black cube-shaped building with a white dome on top of it, like that of a church, standing in the middle of an enormous cave, with lots of (much) smaller structures scattered around the cubic one.
With the dome marked with the Star of Chaos like a thigh of a slave girl.
I's been five days now. Please, someone ;__;
>>
File: malkuth reference pic.jpg (716 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
malkuth reference pic.jpg
716 KB, 1200x1200
Reposting my request for the BBEG of my current campaign. He's tall and very thin, like he has some terminal illness. Physically, he looks like a middle aged Max von Sydow with hair and a beard like in the bottom image, except in black. He wears a dusty black coat, like the one in the upper right except open and without the low collar. His right hand is all withered and cracked like stone like on the left, except it has a reddish hue instead of being black. For the pose, it'd be cool if he were holding a wooden walking stick in his left hand and with his right he were holding up in a pose like the reference image with a stern look on his face, and surrounding him like in the bottom right pic were five blue ghostly swords.
>>
File: Kabuya.jpg (53 KB, 516x700) Image search: [Google]
Kabuya.jpg
53 KB, 516x700
Requesting this gal as a super saiyan.
>>
Alright guys, I'm about to draw a Scary Knight. Help me to think of a Scary Scene to emboss on his Scary Breastplate to make him more Scary.
>>
>>46069792
Spooky scary skeletons.
https://youtu.be/PBHvJrVma8Y
>>
File: heresy.png (387 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
heresy.png
387 KB, 600x800
>>46066973
Hi drawanons, I'm requesting an axolotl/human chimera similar to pic related but dressed in diesel-punk style pilot suit.

extra points if he's doing something funny.
Thanks
>>
File: Maybe I should do this later.jpg (28 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
Maybe I should do this later.jpg
28 KB, 768x576
/r/ing a Techpriest playing around with some weird technology that he probably shouldn't be messing with.
>>
/r/ing Sans and Papyrus as servo-skulls.
>>
>>46070445
You mean the exact same thing they do normally?
>>
File: Reference.png (288 KB, 360x666) Image search: [Google]
Reference.png
288 KB, 360x666
>>46070501

Shit, forgot image.
>>
I'd like to request some pangolin kobolds / little pangolin people. Short, slightly hunched, backs and tails covered in scales, preferably cute faces. Maybe clumsily holding some oversized weapons. Male and/or female.
>>
File: Happy Techpriest.jpg (125 KB, 500x418) Image search: [Google]
Happy Techpriest.jpg
125 KB, 500x418
>>46070504

Yes.
>>
>>46067014
It shall be done, Anon.
Drawfag here, ready to accept the challenge.
Will be finished within the next 3 hours or so, depending on the amount of details I will add and real life eventualities.
Keep the thread alive or start a new one if it dies.
Reference: grootekloet.deviantart.com
>>
File: Untitled.png (335 KB, 642x404) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
335 KB, 642x404
/r/equesting a winged elf with a sword on each hip wearing "standard" traveller's garb, pic related for desired hairstyle (both sides in front of ear, about shoulder-length, and less perfectly straightened) and wing design respectively.
>>46069792
How about a screaming face a-la the Mirror Shield from Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask?
>>
>>46066973
>White Scar
>not splitting that fox lady like a log

Shit concept.
>>
File: Writhing_World_Sorcerer_King.jpg (75 KB, 553x604) Image search: [Google]
Writhing_World_Sorcerer_King.jpg
75 KB, 553x604
Can anyone do some art for a Writhing World Sorcerer King from Black Crusade? Image related is the only piece of art i could find of them, and i really need something more for my game.
>>
Can I get a kobold paladin of Apsu, wielding a starknife and steel shield in platemail. IF colored, green scales and with a ratty leather tricorne (pirate) hat.
>>
File: 1456482772341.jpg (335 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
1456482772341.jpg
335 KB, 1280x1920
Pretty please, can I have this exact character as a guy? I'm trying really hard to find a male equivalent of cute sci fi tech workers but they don't seem to get drawn very often.
>>
File: agent.jpg (285 KB, 1757x1200) Image search: [Google]
agent.jpg
285 KB, 1757x1200
Agent Mulder as a fantasy rogue/witch hunter armed with a flintlock pistol, wearing a black leather armour and holding the Necronomicon
>>
>>46070995
hold on.

i think someone already filled up your request but that was long ago.
>>
File: Hay Bride.png (795 KB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
Hay Bride.png
795 KB, 3000x3000
hey.

Taking simple/unsettling requests.
>>
>>46071437
Really?! I must have missed that. Im gonna scour the archive
>>
>>46067014
Almost done. Just some shading and highlighting. Don`t expect too much, I`m just a beginner, but I like it. Maybe you will do too. Give me maybe half an hour or 45 minutes and it`s done.
>>
>>46071458
note i said 'i think' my memory is kind of fuzzy, your request was weeks old, right?

i think it was drawn without the necro though
>>
>>46071477
Yea, I posted it long ago
>>
>>46071446
An elf possessed by her tattoos.
>>
File: BigBadEvilGuys.png (1 MB, 1800x1000) Image search: [Google]
BigBadEvilGuys.png
1 MB, 1800x1000
igrating with my request of a duo of BBEGs for my next campain

>They're both servants of a horned serpent god.
>One is a paladin, the other a priest

>The paladin dons light platemail with a horned helm. On top of the armor he wears a dark grey cloak and kilt. His weapon is a short greatsword with a serpentine blade.
>The priest is clad in grey hooded robes. He has two antlers which poke out from under the hood. He wields a incense burner and a staff similar to the rod of asclepius, except that the serpent on the staff is horned.
>Both of them wear a slender cape with the heraldry of their church on top of their attire.

Thanks for reading.
>>
File: CatguardForAnon.jpg (640 KB, 1451x1072) Image search: [Google]
CatguardForAnon.jpg
640 KB, 1451x1072
>>46067014
So, here it is. Done quite quick. I wish I could do it better for you, but like I said, I`m still learning, as I started to draw digital maybe a year ago. I`m sure a lot of great artists here could do it better, so just keep asking if you don`t like it at all.
Nice to meet you, was a nice little practice exercise.
BOING!!!
>>
>>46070722
>Space Marines
>Having sex at all
>>
>>46071639
My hypothesis is that most space marines (for obvious reasons dreadnoughts are a "no") are perfectly capable of having sex. But since they are warrior monks they choose not too, there are certainly chapters that don't see themselves as very ascetic (Wolves and Scars being the ur-examples) but really any marine could ignore their chapter's monkish prohibition on sex. There's just gonna be consequences, just as there are for real monks.
>>
>>46071663
There's no hypothesis. They have been genetically modified to have no sexual urges. The shit just doesn't work.

Other urges like riding a wicked fast bike or drinking and fighting are fine. But they are expressly designed not to have sex because they're there to protect humanity as it grows, not replace it. You give Space Marines sex drives then they'll be knocking up entire planets at amazing efficiency and you'll get these fucked up mutant babies from all the crazy genetic modifications they have. They're not meant to interbreed with humans, they're meant to fight and die.
>>
>>46071663
they have no sex drive at all, i dont think they can even get hard.

being horny is a weakness the emperor removed to turn them into better warriors.
>>
File: admechxenotech.jpg (296 KB, 750x938) Image search: [Google]
admechxenotech.jpg
296 KB, 750x938
>>46070445
>>
>>46071663
Marines don't have a sex drive due to their indoctrination and psycho-whatsits and what have you. They're largely similar to pre-heresy marines biologically, they just go through insanely rigid mental training that cuts out just about every urge they have apart from 'Survive' and 'Fuck Aliens Shit Up'. It's unclear whether they retain everything they'd need to progenate in the traditional fashion, but even if they could any personality telling them to do so was obliterated long ago.
From one point of view, this means that those chapters that have far laxer standards (Space Yiffs are the only one that come to mind) in the 'personality removal' department could potentially have marines in their rank that can put out biblically, but it's just never been brought up in canon apart from, I think, the first Ragnar novel.
>>
>>46070445
Something I`ve drawn a while ago...
>>
>>46071913
I`m not the Anon that requested this, but I just wanted to say, that it looks pretty cool to me.
>>
>>46071963
Cutest tech-heresy ever?
>>
>>46071663
I could see the Space Wolves fucking bitches left and right (pun not intended), but the White Scars are honestly just as much ascetic as any other Chapter. It's easy to ignore between all the barbarian rituals they've incorporated from Khan's homeworld, but they are very much focused on meditative exercises. They just roll them into their bloodthirsty warlike ways.
>>
>>46072015
R2:"Beep-boop-beeeeeeep!!!"
(Translates to:"No!!! No touching me there, faggot!!!")
>>
File: She never asked for this.png (137 KB, 561x953) Image search: [Google]
She never asked for this.png
137 KB, 561x953
>>46071527
i kind of drifted from your request halfway through. I might try it another time.
>>
>>46067638
Gigginox from Monster Hunter is pretty much what you are describing. It's a Wyvern that is a mix between a bat and a leech.
>>
>>46067255
Been itching to draw some jousting armour, I'll take a stab at this.
>>
>>46072028
When your homeworld culture is "rapist horseman horde", you're gonna fuck bitches left and right m80
>>
File: 1458023820156.png (149 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1458023820156.png
149 KB, 700x700
>>46070445
This was made for me 1-2 threads ago, seems appropriate!
>>
File: Ravensister_Creogh.png (875 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Ravensister_Creogh.png
875 KB, 1000x1000
It'd be awesomer if someone would draw my witch.

>Black feathers instead of hair and a pair of dark wings which sprout out of her lower back
>slightly glowing orange eyes and tribal tattoos
>clothing similar to the one in the reference
>Her weapon is a staff/spear made from a gnarled branch which has grown around a sharp obsidian shard
>the wings are too small to allow her to fly, but she uses them to give her a more imposing appeal or folds them around her waist like a skirt

Thanks for reading.
>>
I just want to see more girls with visible panties, like in the OP.

Whether panty shot or pulling them down.
>>
>>46066973
Taking any request. Reminder that I draw in pencil & try not to kill the thread with replies.
>>
>>46074268
Can you do a chaos spacewolf for my black crusade? Black and red power armour, two handed runic blade, long hair and all his teeth are fangs. Maybe random skulls or spikes
>>
File: Wyrmbat.jpg (959 KB, 2500x1548) Image search: [Google]
Wyrmbat.jpg
959 KB, 2500x1548
>>46067638
>>
>>46071446
Can I get a rough silhouette of an angel? Ideally something very dark and crude, and kind of looks like something you'd see scratched into a bad guy's shield.
>>
>>46074454
Now make that thing fight the Deep Goose!
>>
File: roger 1.jpg (745 KB, 3312x1800) Image search: [Google]
roger 1.jpg
745 KB, 3312x1800
Requesting an actual drawing of my character.

I tried in Hero Creator and gave up on the face.
Can someone attempt my Ranger in a pose similar to the one on the right.(the climbing guy but with a less freaked out face)
The character is an Elf and unlike my attempt here actually has a neck.
Also, he has red hair, green eyes, Leather trousers, a sword, and a shirt like those pictured. and (very optionally) a cape.
(The Armour can be a lot simpler but the same type of design.)
>>
>>46066973
Ahri the Ninetailed Fox and a White Scar Adeptus Astartes...

Up until know that never entered my mind.

The problem is that League of Legends Champions actually are at the very least on the level of Astartes if not more, and Summoners are basically bullshit on a stick rival the Emperor analogues.

I don't think the Astartes has any choice in this matter aside from what the former Fox wants. If he is physically unable to perform that may be his only chance and even then I bet she can think of some games to play...
>>
File: Terror level high.png (72 KB, 265x294) Image search: [Google]
Terror level high.png
72 KB, 265x294
>>46074454
Jesus christ how horrifying.

Lovely work.
>>
>>46072819
Jaghatai himself would disagree with your shamefur dispray
>>
File: Yukumo-Armor.jpg (125 KB, 330x438) Image search: [Google]
Yukumo-Armor.jpg
125 KB, 330x438
Requesting a youngish girl in a sleeveless shirt and baggy pants. Kinda like this armor but without the hat and less bulky.
>>
File: Drawthread.jpg (251 KB, 975x1050) Image search: [Google]
Drawthread.jpg
251 KB, 975x1050
Requesting a drawing of the woman on the right (or someone visually similar to), dressed up in then robes on the top left, though with more of the color scheme of the image on the bottom left. If she could also be carrying or be in the middle of removing a mask like the one on the bottom right (or one like in the bottom left image), that would be fantastic.

Thank you in advance, drawfriends.
>>
File: drawthreaad reference.png (757 KB, 935x741) Image search: [Google]
drawthreaad reference.png
757 KB, 935x741
Reposting from old thread!

Is anyone here comfortable with drawing items?

On the off chance that there is, could I have a few done?
First is a bow, the limbs are 2 simple silver wings, like the bow in pic related but much slimmer and simpler
Second is a golden staff with gold leaf ivy wound around it, loose at the top and looking like they've grown around it, ivy like in pic related
Third is a Chinese Jian sword with inlain jade dragons along the blade and hilt, sword type is in the pic
Lastly is the dullest, most boring looking European longsword you can imagine, kind of like the lower sword in the pic

Many thanks in advance!
>>
File: max von sydow.jpg (140 KB, 800x1132) Image search: [Google]
max von sydow.jpg
140 KB, 800x1132
>>46069374

Dont mind i took a few liberties with the posing. A quick photobash for practice, and my monitor is borked, so you'll only get greyscales from me
>>
>>46074927
God, someone help this poor anon, he's been there for ages!
>>
>>46075024
A+
>>
File: bawdawdawawwa.png (2 MB, 2207x4304) Image search: [Google]
bawdawdawawwa.png
2 MB, 2207x4304
>>46067014
>>
>>46075024
>>46075132

Can I save it for future use? This is fucking amazing.
>>
>>46075196

sure, go ahead
>>
File: image.png (80 KB, 250x281) Image search: [Google]
image.png
80 KB, 250x281
Hey, can I request a Skitarii Ranger w/ a Jezzail like in the pic, but the have the coat Black, the linings White, and the details an Electric Blue color, as well as the Metallica logo instead of the Mars emblem?

I want to use it as a reference for when I get to painting mine.
>>
>>46069158
if it's any consolation, anon, I like your request and would like to see it done, but I hate doing landscapes and also I suck at them.
>>
>>46075024
By the way, are you taking more requests?

If no, then anyone can feel free to do it.

In my campaign, one of players is currently trapped in his mind that the form of shattered crystal fields, with shards floating in darkness above. If anyone could do even a stretch of it, I would be grateful. I would prefer it to be done in black an white. If you feel brave, you may add silhouette of someone leaning on column/shard of crystal, looking rather wounded/tired. Except that, feel free to spare more details.

If anyone do it, thanks. If nobody do it... Well, then thanks at least for reading this.
>>
File: IrezBust5.png (38 KB, 1181x1181) Image search: [Google]
IrezBust5.png
38 KB, 1181x1181
Hey! I am taking requests. Whatcha got? Anything interesting?
>>
>>46075443

I posted mine just above your post. Feel free to read it.
>>
>>46070505
Adding an extra to this request, although it's not mine: The Sans servo-skull should have a blue glowing lens over its right eye.
>>
File: Whut.png (13 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Whut.png
13 KB, 600x450
>>46075436

I apologize, I am not stoned enough to visualize that in my head to well.
>>
>>46075443
Could you perhaps do mine?

>>46075312
Would gladly appreciate it.
>>
>>46075443
Did you abandonned >>46060448 request ?
>>
>>46071663
>>46071732
>>46071733
>>46071925
Well that gives me an idea for a request.

Any drawfags wanna draw two Sororitas heavily making out, possibly in various levels of undress, while an Astartes looks on, helmet off, eyes pointed in opposite directions and a goofy smile on his face, saying "Nope, only got a boner for The Emperor". Chapter and other details I'll leave up to you.
>>
>>46075177
This is a stable adhuman strain, right?

Right!?
>>
>>46075646

Ah! No! I shall work on this!
>>
File: HeresyStamp.png (69 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
HeresyStamp.png
69 KB, 350x350
>>46075771
>>
>>46075782
Thanks you, kind drawfag !
>>
>>46075771
Yes. Felinids are "sanctioned" abhumans. (Read: no reason to Exterminatus just yet.)
>>
>>46071446
Could I request an android, black, ramshackle-looking, with a single red, glowing eye and several small flying robots around him, welding parts of himself back on and generally trying to keep him together as parts of him fall off.
>>
I would like to request a Death Korps of Krieg Quartermaster. There's surprisingly little art of them. If I could get a picture of him sitting on a metal bench, like what might be in a Chimera or a Centaur with a laspistol in the holster and a cavalry sabre on his hip, that would be exceptional helpful.
If the artist would like to, his mask can hang around his neck exposing the face of a ~20 year old male. Light blonde hair if the helmet is off, pale, gaunt features. Bruises and discoloration underneath the eyes would probably be noticeable as well.
>>
File: aasimar reference 2.png (3 MB, 1914x1966) Image search: [Google]
aasimar reference 2.png
3 MB, 1914x1966
>>46068805
I come back after all this time to see I didn't add an image...... I'm sorry
>>
>>46076206
>Read: can be sold for massive prices to Nobles across the galaxy
ftfy
>>
>>46076423
That too.
>>
>>46076316
>one hand aims the pistol
>the other one is still trying to fish it out of the holster
>>
>>46076470
I think he's just got his thumb hooked to keep the holster's strap back. The model comes with an injured Guardsman he's shooting, so he's probably going to put it back as soon as he's done. Not to mention the laspistol arm is different.
>>
File: Request.png (523 KB, 992x953) Image search: [Google]
Request.png
523 KB, 992x953
Hey Friends
Got a request

A werewolf, like the one pictures, wearing a set of armor with a griffon on the front of it, with claw like weapons.
The werewolf has grey fur, and glowing eyes.
Well, eye rather. His right eye is missing. Covered by an eye-patch.
His left arm is cybernetic, but otherwise looks normal.
>>
File: Heavyyy.png (17 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Heavyyy.png
17 KB, 1000x1000
>>46075916

Hey quick question. What "heavy imperial power weapon" do you want?
>>
File: exterminatus.gif-c200.gif (260 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
exterminatus.gif-c200.gif
260 KB, 200x200
>>46067490
>Sir, we've encountered a planet that seems to be populated entirely by gigantic swans.
>>
>>46075771
>>46076206
***EXTRACT FROM AN INQUISITOR'S REPORT ON INTEGRATION OF ADHUMANS***

The stable adhumans know as "fellinids," or catgirls, as they are commonly known, have shown mixed ability in combat. While their heightened senses have proven useful to reconnaissance and light infantry regiments, they are easily distracted and afraid of loud noises. However, they are remarkably adept at certain support and logistics roles. Their cooking skills are matched only by ratlings and they seem to have an innate aptitude for cleaning, making them popular among command staff as aids and maids.

In areas without heavy combat duty, they have also proven to be excellent peace keepers. Reports circulate of traitors abandoning their factions and joining the Guard when a felinid "asked nicely." Some even say that those too far tainted by chaos have killed themselves in order to please their "catgirl waifus."
>>
File: Stop_Jack_Black.jpg (29 KB, 283x283) Image search: [Google]
Stop_Jack_Black.jpg
29 KB, 283x283
>>46076856
>>
>>46076856
>Some even say that those too far tainted by chaos have killed themselves in order to please their "catgirl waifus."
Why does this strike me as something a Chaos marine would actually do?
>>
>>46076914
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!
BLOOD FOR THE CAT GOD!
BLOOD FOR THE CAT GIRL!
*BLAM!*
>>
>>46076914
Because honestly, who wouldn't do sudoku for their waifu?
>>
>>46076957
Lucius please.
>>
>>46076856
>In areas without heavy combat duty,

And where would THAT be?
>>
>>46076745
Either power axe or power sword if you are comfortable with it, thought all are oversized to a silly extent, especially for the marines.
>>
File: Absolutely_heretical_newscast.jpg (219 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely_heretical_newscast.jpg
219 KB, 720x540
>>46076856
>>
>>46077035
Many of the worlds towards the center of the Imperium are (relatively) peaceful. Chaos and genestealers still pop up from time to time, but the Arbiters can keep it under control.
>>
File: 1457285356197.png (474 KB, 427x583) Image search: [Google]
1457285356197.png
474 KB, 427x583
>>46077088
>>
File: 1458174736378.jpg (199 KB, 437x581) Image search: [Google]
1458174736378.jpg
199 KB, 437x581
>>46076856
>>
File: Stilt Bandit.png (73 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Stilt Bandit.png
73 KB, 1000x1000
A redraw of this guy would be neat.
His feet are prosthetic stilts, and he robs people.
>>
>>46071913

OR here, I like it.

>>46071963

Also nice.

>>46072860

Yes.
>>
>>46074565
Summoners are not very powerful as I understand it, they just need to know enough magic for telepathic communication with the champion.

The mages guild as a united forced was so OP they were able to just put their foot down and force everyone to resolve conflicts through league games though.
>>
can i have a techpriest workshiping a dildo ?
>>
>>46077332
Why would you waste a drawfags time on this?
>>
>>46077332
Fuck off with your Magic Realm.
>>
File: PriestPortrait.png (643 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
PriestPortrait.png
643 KB, 800x1200
Not sure if anyone here does image manipulation, but if there is, could I get this image recolored? I'd like his clothes to be shades of black, grey and red, and the big sword on his back removed if possible. Thank you!
>>
>>46077389
How about you let the drawfags decide themselves what is worth their time, hmm?
>>
File: Moreskulls.png (1 MB, 1461x1799) Image search: [Google]
Moreskulls.png
1 MB, 1461x1799
>>46076316
>>
>>46075024
Holy shit, this is amazing. Thanks so much! This really made my day.
>>
>>46077848
>20 minutes into purge and chill and he gives you this look
>>
File: Heavyyy.png (34 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Heavyyy.png
34 KB, 1000x1000
>>46077055

Sorry for keeping you waiting! You were so patient, thank you!

I hope it came out to your liking!
>>
>>46078177
not that anon, but that's adorable!
>>
>>46078177
I'm the one thanking you, it's pretty much what I wanted !
>>
File: WIP.png (517 KB, 533x982) Image search: [Google]
WIP.png
517 KB, 533x982
>>46077476
I removed the weapon and background. I can saturate it if you'd like. That would make it a bit easier to add color of your own.
>>
>>46078587
desaturate* which for some reason autocorrect doesn't recognize as a word.
>>
File: PowerPlayers.png (4 MB, 2368x1647) Image search: [Google]
PowerPlayers.png
4 MB, 2368x1647
Got a bit of a complex request, here. It involves three individuals.

One is a Prime Minister, appearing much like Brit PM Herbert Henry Asquith there on the left. He's dressed formally, but not ostentatiously, and has a shrewd sort of look about him. The second is a kingly man (see: King George V in the center), in military dress and all other sorts of lordly accouterments, perhaps even a shoulder-cape. And the last is a dragon, wyvern-style (as in the bottom picture), with an expressive, snake-like face (as in the top picture). He's not overly large--his frame is comparable to a human's, and his long neck brings his head to roughly even height with the two men. Whether the dragon is wearing clothing of his own, I leave to the artist, but some sort of badge of office wouldn't go amiss.

The three of them are all standing together, or perhaps walking down some stately hall, and talking about some highly-important political matters. They're not angry or upset, but they seem to be treating whatever they're talking about with a grave seriousness. Most importantly, they're discussing the matter as equals--I'd even recommend the dragon to be leading the conversation, with the two men listening attentively.

Many thanks in advance if anyone cares to undertake this one.
>>
>>46075443
Draw something that is to a mosquito what a Tyrannosaurus Rex is to a starling.
>>
>>46078587
Oh, thanks! The weapon was the biggest thing I wanted changed, so it's awesome that you did that much, but I'm sure I could figure out how to recolor it myself with a guide or something. But if you'd like to desaturate it go ahead, that'd make my life easier.
>>
>>46078623
This sounds cool.

What campaign is it from?
>>
File: Options.png (961 KB, 1700x1000) Image search: [Google]
Options.png
961 KB, 1700x1000
>>46078658
No problem. Glad to have helped. Recoloring can be a pain when the original color is white.

Anywho I made three options for ya. The original edit, a 50% desaturated one with red turned up to 11, and a fully desaturated one.
>>
>>46073147
top right redhead image sauce pls
>>
>>46072860
>techpriest zoidberg
>>
>>46066973
Emperor damn these slutty xenos.
>>
>>46078665

'Tis a homebrew that I'm running. These three are actually officials of the same nation, and the scene I described is essentially how they carry on day-to-day. The players are going to interrupt them in the middle of one such conversation with some grave news.
>>
>>46078897
Thank you so much! You've been a huge help!
>>
File: 1454287375425.gif (603 KB, 200x189) Image search: [Google]
1454287375425.gif
603 KB, 200x189
>>46074454
Not OR. That is some Grade-A nightmare fuel. You got talent.
>>
>>46079141
Most welcome, anon. Just a bored unemployed person with some modicum of editing skill.
>>
File: Smallcouncil.png (2 MB, 1961x1709) Image search: [Google]
Smallcouncil.png
2 MB, 1961x1709
>>46078623
I should practice more dragons. I was tempted to draw Andy Serkis in a motion capture suit instead
>>
>>46077439
>>46077389

yeah i should have tell the story behind the request :
one of my pc in rogue trader find an useless piece of archeotech (along with more pertinent thing) while pillaging a old imperial settling vessel, i describe him a rabbit vibrator and he think it's a vibro daguer, after trying to stab inefectively some enemy he take it to a techpriest for discover how this powerfull weapon work ... (he find the thing quite hidden so he think it's a item of great value)
>>
>>46077848
Thank ye', Drawnon!
>>
>>46069158
>Star of chaos
>Like a thigh of a slave girl
wait what.
>>
Could someone draw a guardsman running away from his problems?
>>
Could I get a portrait of my Deep Stalker Ranger for an upcoming 5e game?

He's lived in the Underdark since he was a kid, when he fell down a pit while hiding in a cave during a bandit attack on his village. As a character he's a mix between Max Rockatansky, Gollum, any number of characters from Apocalypse Now, and Robin Williams from Jumanji.

>Gaunt, heavily scarred face. Could have been a halfway handsome man, but potentially decades of malnutrition, constant darkness, and physical abuse have left him almost unrecognizable. His skin is extremely pale from lack of sunlight.
>Upper part of his face/eye area has black paint or dirt on it so his pale skin doesn't give him away against dark cave walls. Think a hunters face paint or Furiosa's shit from Fury Road.
>Pale blue eyes with hollow thousand yard stare.
>A rough three day beard, and a thick head of filthy dark brown hair.
>For clothes, he's got dark beaten up cloak with a large hood, a ragged scarf for covering the lower part of his face, and a necklace of Underdark trophies. Drow ears mainly.
>>
This is a rather silly request but I'd like an emblem for my squad; the Noodle Squad

We each have a moniker related to noodles so our emblem should be a typical coat of arms completely pasta related.

I'm thinking a greek goddess with hair made of ramen wearing a seashell pasta helmet holding a spaghetti shield, and a sword made out of ziti. This would somehow have to fit in a square or circle.

I'm being completely serious.
>>
File: 20160317_184002.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20160317_184002.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>46068136
Is coming along alright this time. Had done trouble making his armor look properly ramshackle but hes more or less done until ink. Now I'm trying to get the back/foregound stuff right. I figured a cowering barmaid behind him would be apt. I could make it anything though I'd yours prefer a beaten dog or another kobold or something.
>>
File: japaneseouttaden.png (118 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
japaneseouttaden.png
118 KB, 900x900
>>46074865

>>46076856
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUuvHPr4BGk
>>
File: pangolinguy.png (645 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
pangolinguy.png
645 KB, 1600x1200
>>46070510
Did this one quickly, hope you enjoy
>>
File: warforged2.jpg (83 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
warforged2.jpg
83 KB, 600x750
>>46075443
Could you please make a Warforged fighter woman?
>dark colored armor, lighter colored highlights
>obviously feminine in appearance, but not overtly sexual
>eyes have a kind of plasma-y texture, fire / lightning sort of thing going on
>BIG ASS HAMMER for fightan'

If you could make this, I'd be indebted to you.
>>
File: 8359151396_92e56191d5_o.jpg (63 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
8359151396_92e56191d5_o.jpg
63 KB, 800x532
Hey there drawanons, was hoping to see if I could get a catgirl shadowrunner in the gear in this example looking over a small crate for loot. A note, she is wearing the air tank, and she's looking over a white plastic crate that fell overboard. A small little sub-drone is watching over her as a spotter.
>>
>>46074454
Nice.
>>
>>46067693
Going to bump this a bit early, forgive the breach of etiquette but I won't be around at 1 am
>>
File: Soldaty Bez Granits.png (286 KB, 1294x694) Image search: [Google]
Soldaty Bez Granits.png
286 KB, 1294x694
Evenin' /tg/, if anyone has an interest in making military insignias and the like, I have a request if it pleases you.

I have a game coming up in a few days and was wondering if I could get an insignia for a large mercenary group. I'm looking for something that combines or incorporates aspects of the Kojima Logo (helmeted skull) and raven symbols shown, but its doesn't need to be 1-to-1. I like the clean, mechanical lines, but the segmented look of the tribal-esque raven, and minimalist black and white.

I've no real image of the thing in my head, so just have at it and make what you think would work best. Doesn't need to be overly complicated, something that you could see tagged on the side of a tank or helmet without much difficulty. If you can somehow work the three symbols at the bottom into the design, all the better, but it's not required.

Many thanks, Drawfriends.
>>
File: weapons.png (216 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
weapons.png
216 KB, 900x900
>>46074927
>>
>>46074454

Good Lord, man, that's absolutely beautiful! Not OR, but you did a piece for me some time back and I have to say, you never fail to please, friend.
>>
File: red.png (302 KB, 533x982) Image search: [Google]
red.png
302 KB, 533x982
>>46078658
>>
This thread is one of the reasons I think /tg/ is the best board on here, stay awesome drawfriends.
>>
File: sketches.png (507 KB, 1147x864) Image search: [Google]
sketches.png
507 KB, 1147x864
Anon from last thread here, just got a real drawing program and am happy to start posting. Simple requests, advice or anything else appreciated. Pic is first sketches with program
>>
File: 40k77.jpg (165 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
40k77.jpg
165 KB, 500x500
>>46075177
Damn fine work anon
>>
File: Collage 2016-03-17 20_29_15.jpg (195 KB, 800x1127) Image search: [Google]
Collage 2016-03-17 20_29_15.jpg
195 KB, 800x1127
Requesting a Paranormal investigator lady, looks like Marla Singer from Fight Club, thin, sickly, messy hair. Wearing a long black trench coat with a ruined party dress underneath, combat boots, and an eye patch. She uses a sawed off and is a chain smoker.
>>
File: 1458261390461-1909854459.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1458261390461-1909854459.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>46080160
Man this guy is beat to hell. Hope bloody is what you wanted because it's shark week up in here
>>
>>46070950
I'm gonna try going a photo edit on it. If it doesn't work I'll just redraw it for you.
>>
File: catgirlrunner.png (261 KB, 900x701) Image search: [Google]
catgirlrunner.png
261 KB, 900x701
>>46081118
>>
>>46082325
"Ooh! Vintage 2016 Catnip!"

Thanks based drawfriend!
>>
>>46082325
Not to hijack someone's request but that catgirl is rather hot. How about a post dive scene where she's floating in the water smoking a catnip spliff enjoying some 420 time while that collar is puffed up? Oh and her drone is bumpin' some fine stoner tunes.

This is just too good.
>>
File: monster.png (126 KB, 438x456) Image search: [Google]
monster.png
126 KB, 438x456
>>46081906
Just gonna post more of my sketches if thats cool

Requests welcome
>>
File: saber_request.jpg (765 KB, 2740x1614) Image search: [Google]
saber_request.jpg
765 KB, 2740x1614
>>46066973
Please draw Saber as a Witcher of the Bear School (because she wears heavy armor, and the Bear School were the only ones who did).

I'd love a sort of hybrid armor look. something that has the breastplate and greaves from her armor dress, but a lower bit that's more like a trenchcoat a-la the Mastercraft Ursine Armor.

She should be carrying two swords, of course. Steel for humans, silver for monsters. Again a hybrid of her sword and the witcher's swords would be awesome.

Of course, being a witcher, this parallel universe version of Saber should have at least one scar on her face.

A dynamic pose would be awesome, maybe her steel sword drawn and casting a Sign.

Don't forget the viper-like slit-pupil eyes.

Also, before we start, the Witcher IS /tg/ related.
>>
When bumping old requests in a new thread, do you link back to the original request in the now-dead thread or actually post the whole thing again?
>>
>>46082696
Did you really join a Witcher game and make Not!Saber your character, son?
>>
>>46082837
Not gonna lie, That sounds fun, Might have to convince my group to run a Witcher game now.
>>
>>46082875
goddamnit me too
>>
>>46082875
If only the R. Talsorian version of the Witcher would ever come out.

Or those Anons would return from the Twilight Zone of Poland and finish translating the Polish RPG.
>>
>>46082898
>R. Talsorian
Lisa fucking Pondsmith will just keep telling Mike "it's not the right time" and will shit things up like she always does.

Pissed that we never saw a North American Mekton Gundam or Quicksilver Blues.
>>
>>46082875
I'm not really sure Saber's personality is suited to being a Witcher.

She's a bit too chivalrous and noble to refuse to lift a single finger to slay the Wyvern that's been eating peasants until they can raise enough Orens/Marks/Crowns to pay her.
>>
>>46082983
Odd that someone or somthing left some Orens/Marks/Crowns in the village chiefs house huh? Wink Wink Nudge Nudge.
>>
>>46080311
Thanks for taking the request, looks spot on!
>>
>>46082983
>>46083013
>>46082956
>>46082875
>>46082896
>>46082837

Please... >>>/v/
>>
>>46083021
np,
>>46082539
Maybe later
>>
>>46083106
Oh man my anticipation is diamond now. Thanks Mimic!
>>
>>46058784
Bumping this.
Will suck dick for pics. But not really. But maybe.
>>
>>46083106
>>46082539
OR here, I don't mind the hijack, just make sure her kitty-kush is the dankest.
>>
>>46072620
thanks a lot anon!
>>
File: drawthread request.png (649 KB, 1218x808) Image search: [Google]
drawthread request.png
649 KB, 1218x808
Requesting shameless cheesecake character.

Any kind of solo pose is fine, as long as it's relaxed and/or slightly seductive
>>
>>46083657
What does cheesecake actually mean?
i'm not even a newfag i'm just dense
>>
File: diddy kongs.jpg (385 KB, 1175x842) Image search: [Google]
diddy kongs.jpg
385 KB, 1175x842
Whoever did this one, I'd just like to thank you again for the great work!
>>
>>46083680
Obvious fanservice type thing.

She's in the game to look pretty.
>>
>>46081700
HOLY SHIT SON THESE ARE PERFECT!!!
You made me so happy!!
>>
File: knight.png (108 KB, 363x533) Image search: [Google]
knight.png
108 KB, 363x533
>>46082677
Feedback pls
>>
>>46083882
Use layers for the different colours, you'll get a cleaner finish

>>46083855
np man
>>
>>46083941
thanks, i did try using layers so i guess i need more practice

i-is the lineart ok?
>>
>>46083026
Fuck yourself.
Unless you've never heard of MEKTON.
INTERLOCK, and the Cyberpunk RPG Then I suggest you look it up.
If you do know about these fuck your uncle.
>>
File: THANKS.gif (985 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
THANKS.gif
985 KB, 500x283
>>46074454

OR here. God fucking damn that's sick! Have a parade of whoopas. Do you have a blog/DA/something else? love the style.

Thank you thank you thank you!
>>
>>46083995
No was just talking about the Witcher masturbation. All shitposting and nothing to do with the thread.
>>
>>46083979
No. Not if you're calling it lineart anyways. It looks okay, and could be nurtured into a painterly style in of itself, but shakey broken lines aren't lineart pretty much by definition.

Also the front leg has a teeny tiny shin, even accounting for what you were going for with perspective.

Other than that it's quite good. Good grasp of form and motion, shadow is wonky but it shows you're thinking about the plane he's on which is good. I would advise using something other than pure white as a background layer, it never really looks good and it's a creativity killer because it's too hard to make yourself "cut into" pure clean white. Even a light grey or better yet a subtle texture will do wonders.
>>
>>46083979
could be cleaner,
either sketch the outline with lower opacity and higher size consistency and keep the linebreak consistent,

or use solid lines and practice making quick and long consistent lines
>>
File: chiron request.png (687 KB, 711x482) Image search: [Google]
chiron request.png
687 KB, 711x482
>>46081906
could I get an animate statue that resembles a greek centaur, preferably wearing old timey spectacles? Clockwork key sticking out of the back optional.
>>
>>46083882
I have no artistic expertise or knowledge whatsoever but that looks pretty great to me. You have a classy style. If you kept at it you could probably do some pretty amazing shit.
>>
File: a.png (369 KB, 350x589) Image search: [Google]
a.png
369 KB, 350x589
I'd appreciate some character art for a Pathfinder PC, an Aasimar Oracle with Clouded Vision. He's a tall, thin, short haired blond prettyboy, with a serene manner and his eyes always closed. He wields a quarterstaff/walking staff/piece of wood he picked up, and is dressed in what used to be a traveller's outfit but has become a motley of vaguely Middle Eastern garb robes and such as he's wandered into Katapesh.

Basically if a genderswapped version of the Aasimar in the attached image was dressed by a whirlwind that'd just passed through the wardrobe of an Otoyomegatari character. And had closed eyes.

Just shoulders up would be fine, if the clothes are too much bother.
>>
>>46082956
Well, on the plus side maybe she has learned the error of her ways. Development for the Witcher RPG seems to be progressing nicely. They actually had a demo game at Total Con.

https://rtalsoriangames.wordpress.com/
>>
>>46084037
well Excuuuuse me Princess.
Since Witcher is getting the pen and paper treatment it's fair game in /tg/
>>
>>46084579
Thank the Maker.
>>
File: Marik on his throne.png (2 MB, 1597x1073) Image search: [Google]
Marik on his throne.png
2 MB, 1597x1073
Requesting a god from my setting

A large throne in the center of a library made of books (couldn't mind a good throne of books, so I just went with, The Iron Throne, but made of books)
sitting on it is a mage looking guy in a black robe. His hood overs most of his face and he has a magical glowing book in one hand. (kinda like Malcador in the picture)
Next to him on the floor is a dire wolf with reddish fur. (He's married to the Goddess of the Hunt. The wolf was her gift to him)
>>
>>46084912
The fact that they're under contractual obligation from CD Projekt Red may be giving them more motivation than usual.
>>
>>46084912
>The Maker

Thank Kreve and Melitele.
>>
>>46082813
Post the whole thing again
>>
>>46084029
It's http://halycon450.deviantart.com/. He posts here every once in a while.
>>
>>46075024
He looks like a Bloodborne NPC.
>>
>>46074564
pretty close to bumptime...
Also, if you
>>46077848
would consider taking a shot at this.
That woudl be amazing as I like the flow of your work and the natural looks of the posing.
If not interested that's fine as well.
>>
Tiefling bard who plays a golden fiddle. His horns should be relatively large, and he has a noticeable gap between his front teeth. If you can get around to color, his skin is a pinkish red. Other than that, I'm not picky about details. Thanks in advance!
>>
>>46080160
>>46082072
Absolutely amazing, anon. I love it! Every day I get more excited to see the final product! Do you have like a DeviantArt or Tumblr or something? I'd love to follow you!
>>
>>46085389
Sparkdoodles.tumblr is for only my best pieces and nothing else
sparkafterdark.tumblr is the modblog where I post everything else. Mainly reblogs or dumb personal shit but it's also where I throw sketches, wip's, bad art that aren't good enough.
>>
>>46067490
>geese
>assholes
Fucking goose tried to bite my boots down at the park once, punted that nigga a solid 10 feet back into the water with a solid center mass kneejerk kick to his underbelly(it hit the curve where my foot and ankle connect so it hurt me much more), nigga said 'honk honk ho-uuuuunnnnhhh'
Busted the bitch ass nigga gud yo, das whassup
>>
>>46070769
I'll do it
>>
File: jousting golem1.jpg (417 KB, 870x1200) Image search: [Google]
jousting golem1.jpg
417 KB, 870x1200
>>46067255
Took the liberty of omitting the trophies, couldn't get them to look satisfactory.
Got a bit carried away, so the pic ended up being more messy than I'd like.
>>
>>46085445
Follow'd.
>>
>>46085735
that looks awesome, and don't worry about the trophies it's great as is
>>
File: warforged.jpg (83 KB, 550x829) Image search: [Google]
warforged.jpg
83 KB, 550x829
>>46085735
Please make my warforged (>>46081066), anon. That looks spectacular.
>>
File: Aki (3).jpg (111 KB, 648x667) Image search: [Google]
Aki (3).jpg
111 KB, 648x667
Well if someone's board I could use an updated token

Pic for reference, originally based on the yugioh card pictured

the character is now a martial artist unarmed fighter type, with throwing daggers as a back up weapon if you can throw those on his waist or something

otherwise do whatever ya want with the hair style/pose probably more of a boxer than anything else, I just ask that you keep the blindfold, not that's he's actually blind or anything he just wears it for a tactical advantage

thanks.
>>
>>46067490
Reminds me of my childhood. Or, at least of some of the nightmares from that happy tim which still echo in my subconscious. I was naive, sheltered, easily embarrassed, and socially awkward as many farm boys tend to be. Among our livestock were goats we raised for meat, for those ethnic types who never lost their taste for the stuff, and the Canadian geese my great grandfather (on my mother's mother's side) raised for fun.

I wanted for many things, but never for sparring partners.
>>
File: primarch aran2.jpg (191 KB, 827x966) Image search: [Google]
primarch aran2.jpg
191 KB, 827x966
>>46069641
Girls can't go super saiyan. You may as well ask for a female Space Marine.
>>
>>46085959
Yes they can, it's just that toriyama didn't know how to draw one, we'll probably see some in dragon ball super
>>
>>46085928
I'm now imagining a monk who's martial art was developed by living, sparring and meditating on the nature of geese and goats the way the old masters used to do with tigers and snakes and shit.

Headbutts, jumping back kicks and fortitude from the goats, finger jabs, biting and insane screaming berserker trance from the geese.
>>
>>46085735
you have a tumblr or something?
>>
File: stonercat.png (362 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
stonercat.png
362 KB, 900x900
>>46082539
>>46083166
>>46083292
>>
>>46086025
That's... not far from the mark now that I think about it.
>>
>>46086049
lorsted.tumblr.com
>>
>>46086060
Not OR(s), but that's great!

Now do nudes.
>>
>>46086141
thanks
>>
>>46086025
>insane screaming berserker trance from the geese.

>tfw you thought you were fighting a barbarian with some sort of eternal rage going on

>but it was the monk literally shitting himself while he was breaking your arms
>>
/r/ing a picture of a young human boy eating rats with some goblins for my pathfinder characters backstory
>>
>>46086187
I'm in the library man, not possible atm.
>>
File: dwarfknight.png (165 KB, 493x456) Image search: [Google]
dwarfknight.png
165 KB, 493x456
>>46083882
>>
File: mimicwip.png (285 KB, 1200x1000) Image search: [Google]
mimicwip.png
285 KB, 1200x1000
>>46086603
didnt finish this one, thought the design wasnt working; what do you guys think?
>>
>>46086472
hey Mimic would you be interested in checking out my request? If not its cool, just thought you'd like it since it fits in your style
>>46068805
>>46076386
>>
>>46086624
Looks pretty cool. Would it be alright if I requested my own mimic PC? (I had a really accepting DM once.)
>>
File: wormwiz.jpg (200 KB, 1750x1217) Image search: [Google]
wormwiz.jpg
200 KB, 1750x1217
>>46085711
Here you go
>>
>>46086668
yeah if you can manage to describe just how a mimic pc even works
>>
>>46086668
also would you mind if i shamelessly modify the wip i posted or would you want a new one?
>>
>>46086695
Mimics are larvae, after they eat enough people the mature into something that looks like a Warforged, but with muscle instead of muscle-textured wood under the vaguely treasure box-shaped armour panels.
>>
>>46086624
>>46086603
>>46083882
>>46082677
Not your blog dude. Not to be harsh but if you're posting in a drawthread it should be making a request or filling one. It's fine to break those rules a little because who cares, y'know, posting something you drew to get advice from other drawfags and stuff like that. But you're not doing that anymore, you're posting all of your art because you want attention, and there's nothing wrong with that, but this isn't the place for that kind of thing.

I personally like your art, but fill some requests if you want to post art, usually people aren't going to directly ask you for one like you asked them to, so just read the thread and pick one. although actually people HAVE asked you directly and you ignored it and just kept posting your art and begging for attention.

Tumblr, deviantart, twitter, those are all good places to post your art and beg for attention. But doing it here just isn't in the spirit of a drawthread and while it's hard to fault a drawfag for posting drawings in a drawthread because any drawfag is better than no drawfag, it just kind of ruins the mood.

Fill requests, namefag if you really need to feel the love, but drawthreads are for you to draw FOR people, you make their day, they suck your dick for it. That's how it works.
>>
>>46086695
Well, my DM had to make up a custom mimic "class" where I would get better powers as I leveled. Starting out I could look like a generic wooden chest, then as I got better I could increase in size, change my material and later shape overall. At level 20 I could become a house. Also bonuses to surprise attacks, back attacks, grappling and hiding.
He was from the moon. (Don't ask, DM's homebrew thing. It fit for the setting.) Had a cockney accent and cared only for eating, which I roleplayed by eating literally everything we killed.

I never got too terribly far, but my original idea was to get him a little bowler hat and cigar for lulz. He looked like your standard wooden chest normally, then in his "mimic form", his keyhole became a single, glowing, orange eye, grew three or four (depending) spiderlike legs, grew clawed hands out of his "mouth" and carried a crossbow in case his prey was too far/fast for him to grab and eat. He never got a name and was just referred to as "Mimic".
>>
File: arms.jpg (568 KB, 1518x1933) Image search: [Google]
arms.jpg
568 KB, 1518x1933
a thing from a time befor now
>>
>>46086789
Meaning wood with iron chasing, not little treasure boxes everywhere. Oh, and they have mouths, with teeth, another thing that makes it obvious they're Mimikin, not Warforged made with redwood.
>>
Can you do Marisa dressed as an inquisitor with Ross from fire emblem dressed as a space pirate?
>>
>>46086710
I mean, if you can alter the lock to look like an eye (catlike, single slit deal) instead of those two internal ones, yeah, sure.
>>
File: image.png (226 KB, 413x592) Image search: [Google]
image.png
226 KB, 413x592
Ross the boss
>>
File: image.png (231 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.png
231 KB, 400x400
And Marisa the extra ordinary magician
>>
File: level6mimic.png (116 KB, 502x470) Image search: [Google]
level6mimic.png
116 KB, 502x470
>>46086803
made a new one, sorry to the above anon who slapped me on the wrist for being a faggor. to apologize, heres request art
>>
>>46087142
Tongue looks a little penis-y, but otherwise looks great!
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 116

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.