[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/tg/, does your character have a family waiting for him/her at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 21
File: tumblr_mqepy7WCbB1qgrge7o1_540.jpg (269 KB, 514x648) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mqepy7WCbB1qgrge7o1_540.jpg
269 KB, 514x648
/tg/, does your character have a family waiting for him/her at home?

How do they feel about you out adventuring
>>
File: 1410362112644.jpg (319 KB, 1000x1542) Image search: [Google]
1410362112644.jpg
319 KB, 1000x1542
>>46052299
Yup.

And annoyed they aren't following the family tradition of soldiering but supportive of paladining. Though he could write home more, it's dangerous out there without supply lines- yes I know you can heal yourself son but it's still dangerous without other healers to back you up. What if you're unconscious? And I don't trust that wizard of yours.
>>
>>46052299
One rogue I played kind of had a family. He was a street orphan that was sort of raised/watched over by a street whore. She did not mind him stealing for a living as her lifestyle wasn't exactly savory. Eventually he leaves with a caravan group and or adventuring party and uses his thieving skills on the road for reasons. He still feels fondly for the women and makes sure to send her enough to live comfortably once he is able. Also he visits her when he can throughout the years.
>>
>>46052299
Yes.
She got into a little trouble at home, and to avoid starting a blood feud or something, wise old poppa suggested she go out and adventure 'round a bit, let hot heads cool of and hearts in the tribe grow fonder.

That was two and a half years ago. And years are 18 months here.

But assuming nothing has changed, she has her father, a shaman, her stepmother, and her slightly younger halfbrother, all waiting at home.

And, definitely not at home, she's found her actual mother is alive, her actual grandmother is alive, her mother's lineage is apparently royalty in this strange foreign land, and grandma is a hell of a bitch.
>>
>>46052299

HI IM YOUR GM, NICE FAMILY, THEY DED NOW.
>>
>>46056454

>Hi welcome to the group again.
>I know your new to the game so I'll take it easy on you
>I really liked your backstory
>we all like to include little side quests about characters
>track down your families killers
>>
She ran away from higher ups in a big deal corporation. They're around and looking for her, but she hasn't done anything to warrant death yet.
>>
>>46052299
My longest living character has a wife and two daughters (both adopted, since the wife isn't exactly biologically compatible). He used to have living parents as well, but they suffered death by quest hook. He still has two younger brothers, but they never really come up and that's probably for the best.
>>
File: 1456117168315.jpg (121 KB, 676x1410) Image search: [Google]
1456117168315.jpg
121 KB, 676x1410
>>46056454
>give my character a backstory where my parents are alive
>"is your character on good terms with them?"
>yes
>"hmm"
>they become reoccurring npcs that help out the party and give them a place to stay and never get in danger
>bbeg murders them in penultimate session
>>
>>46052299
My guy's mom is dead and his dad is MIA, but he has "foster parents" in the form of a butcher and his wife, the alchemist/monk who taught my dude everything he knows.
>>
File: Untitled.png (26 KB, 1010x567) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
26 KB, 1010x567
>>46052299
Yup. Pic related.
>>
File: ___Evil.gif (980 KB, 500x229) Image search: [Google]
___Evil.gif
980 KB, 500x229
>>46056952
Ooooooooooooooooooooooh, I LIKE that!
>>
>>46056872
>the wife isn't exactly biologically compatible
Wrong species? Or trans?
>>
>>46052299
No, because her parents are too lazy to arrange a marriage to a suitable man of a proper family.
>>
>>46057149
>How do they feel about you out adventuring

Oh, I forgot this part. Iliira's dad doesn't know she's an adventurer. He thinks she's living as a jeweler in Drakenmoor (hence her skill at identifying them on sight).
>>
File: chaise en os.jpg (32 KB, 570x765) Image search: [Google]
chaise en os.jpg
32 KB, 570x765
>>46052299
Yes

My charachter recently bought the farmland that they were working on so it will belong ad eternam to his family.

His nephew was present at the wedding of the two paladins of the party. Said wedding was crashed by a dragon that was quickly slain. My newphew use the bones to make a throne for the married. A nice gift.

Well, they were a bit disapointed than he ran off from the farm, but ultimately, it's for the better since they won't have to pay taxes anymore.

Even the old grandma back in the country owns her house now
>>
>>46057418
Sounds nice
>>
>>46052299
Last time Jiang Zhao saw the River Valley Clan he was being clapped in irons by an Imperial tax collector's guard.

He misses Grandmother and his eleven brothers and sisters, and presumes that they miss him.
>>
File: 1448423938119.png (345 KB, 450x563) Image search: [Google]
1448423938119.png
345 KB, 450x563
My character not only had a family, it was because of his family that he took up adventuring.

He was an ex-mercenary forced out of retirement to pay the bills and find his family (seven kids and counting) a bigger, better place to live. Although the character was played as a gruff, cynical sort, he was always shown to be a very caring father and loving husband, and his family life was on very good terms. Never supplied a picture of the wife, but after revealing she was a "mystical sorceress from a campaign out East" the DM wound up using pic related for her, and from there things got weird.

As in she turned out to be one hell of a well-played "classic" Kitsune; an extremely ambitious trickster and manipulator, it was her idea to use letters we stole from a duke that revealed his treachery not as blackmail, but an opportunity to get the duke killed and the party along with him, since they were terrible weebs and furries, one of which even tried to hit on the wife, who promptly castrated the man with her bare hands when he touched her.

I've never played a power couple quite as good as that one.
>>
>>46052299
They've got a daughter whose father died a couple days after they conceived the child - that mission was a real meat grinder. Neither character really expected to get out alive so they had a fling for a couple days. She's a good kid, studies hard and will be headed off to college soon.

Other than that they have an extended family but they kinda drifted away from them after a couple generations of drift when their sisters and brothers and their kids died from age. I guess their father's out there somewhere but neither party would recognize the other since they were the result of a one night stand with an elf.
>>
>>46052299
My current character technically has 3 families scattered about the world that she could return to at any time.
>>
File: 1457577768613.jpg (119 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1457577768613.jpg
119 KB, 900x900
>>46052299
No.

His end goal is buying some land, settling down and starting a family, though.
>>
>>46052299
His kids and grandkids are in the military. Family tradition.
>>
>>46052299
Yup. Usually make the guy a shop owner affiliated with some organization that sends him out on quests.

Then let him have a wife and kid with 2 or 3 PC levels for good measure.
>>
>>46052299
Probably, but they wouldn't recognize him anymore. I doubt they even think he's still alive after all this time.
>>
>>46052299
Characters lover is a nymph bound to a small tree and pool at a rocky outcropping at the top of the highest peak of a mountain bordered by plains.

Paladin taught her about his god, they fell in love and she encouraged him to go out and do good in the world, and return to her when he's most weary.

Initially he climbed up there, but eventually he became a 'sky-knight' and started riding around with a giant magical bird as a mount.

All and all, it's pretty okay.
>>
I have a wolf taguel who came from an xenophobic tribe. While she doesn't talk to them anymore, let alone try to see them, they did teach her how to survive and live off the land.
She left them due to a disagreement, and after discovering that humans weren't as bad as the elders made them believe.
>>
>>46052299
Her real father is a sapient undead skeleton, and her adoptive father is possibly dead or in the clutches of demons, so, kinda? I don't know.
>>
File: 1458052037015.jpg (47 KB, 602x720) Image search: [Google]
1458052037015.jpg
47 KB, 602x720
>you will never own a small home perched among tall cypress and groves of oranges in fields of golden wheat
>you will never have a beautiful and loving wife to raise your children
>she will never hold you close and whisper words of love to you in her foreign tongue
>>
My WIFE AND FAMILY ARE DEAD! <slaps Robin>

It's a total cliche, but it works as a character motivation. I just deliberately avoid bringing it up.
>>
He has parents living in Ocean County, New Jersey.

They don't really get along and haven't spoken in years.
Especially since he bombed a hotel On the Hudson river so soon after 9/11 and the feds started looking for him.
>>
>>46052299
Why would an elf ever be in a relation with a human? Why would they want to see her grow old and die? Why would they want to see their children grow old and die, and their children as well? Better to just stick with your own kind.
>>
>>46052299
Family? All over. Waiting for him? ...Not so much.

On the one, well, teeeeechnically he's out proving his worth and value and all that shit to the Family and such, but nobody really expects him to give two shits about that, least of all him. He's the fourth-born son, seventh-ranked in the internal power scheme (political, social, business and 'other' power), a dandy, a wastrel, has a gambling habit (albeit with the talent to back it up) and a taste for smooth drink and loose women. In short, they're just waiting for him to self-destruct, wind up in a ditch, disappear off the edge of the map or some miracle to happen and he actually find a purpose in life.

But really, most are waiting for his thirtieth birthday, when his appointment with Grandfather is due. Then the real fun starts...
>>
He's of royal blood. Father, the king killed the mother after she had a miscarriage. Grandfather was the only one left to take care of him from then, teaching survival and combat skills. He ran away from home at the age of twelve, and he's quite sure that his grandfather has passed of old age already. So not anymore.
>>
>>46062584
Elf women are all prude so human womens make better lovers.
>>
>>46062374

Kek underated post.
>>
>>46062584
Maybe she achieved immortality.
>>
>>46062791
I thought it was the other way around, with male elves being the prudes.
>>
>>46062374
No, but I've got a small home perched in the suburbs with air conditioning, electricity and utilities

And, I have friends, loved ones (one of whom actually does speak a foreign language), the intrawebs, and no desire for children
>>
Yes, he has a family.

They don't know he's adventuring. He's a soldier who's outpost came under attack, and he was the sole survivor. (knocked out by rubble from enemy forces shelling the barracks)
>>
>>46063237
Why hasn't he just gone home? Or is the party on their way there and he decided to travel with them?
>>
>>46063375
It's been... three? sessions. He knows who attacked the outpost, and so he's traveling with the party, because it's convenient. He's on his way to report in. (I'm fully expecting to be told to deputize the party)
>>
>>46063132
Hey, it's a lifetime commitment for an elf to have children. That's why birthrates are low.

They wanna just spend about 1000~ years getting their career to launch. They don't have time for children
>>
>>46052299
Yeah.
It's sort an issue.
He met his now ife when she was effectively an unwilling henchwench to a big bad several adventures ago. He helped her escape and get set up onnher own, but some people wanted revenge for some of the things that happened while she was compulsed. We had to keep her on the move for awhile until we found a location no one knew of her. Sorta stumbled into a romance, and now my character is married with a new born... so attempts to retire on my profits from adventuring for nearly a decade have been started by certain recurring villains. One of whom threatened my character's family. Which creates a conundrum. My character is usually in favour of Mercy, redemption, ect... But this asshole will not stop. Not sure if we will accept the next time he claims to surrender...
>>
>>46052299
Yes. He has bartered his daughter's soul for infernal power though, so that might be a problem
>>
>>46052299
She's adventuring because her family kicked her out of their village for cowardice. She's trying to prove she's not a coward and bring back a trophy of proof. Wouldn't exactly call it 'waiting for her', though.
>>
>>46052299
Only if my dm doesn't know about and murder them
>>
>>46052299
Yup. His family used to nobility but has been losing their wealth over the generations to the point where his parents are barely anything more than typical merchants.

He's a bit insecure about it all so just about everything he does is trying to bring honor to the family name and build them up again. Spends most of his adventuring treasure on improving the family estate... and also nice clothes.
>>
>>46063157
>no desire for children
how does it feel to be a genetic failure?
>>
She has a father.

In prison. Well, maybe. He might have been executed and she's not quite sure. Finding that out is one of her personal goals, but not her most immediate one.
>>
>>46052299
My warrior is married and has children with a giantess. Up till some time ago, he took up farming and basically settled down, which made the wife mad, seeing as her people enjoy battle and strife. So when an old adventuring buddy came around asking for help, she literally dressed the warrior up in his armor, gave him loads of food and kisses and wished him merry battles as he rode into the sunset once more. My character wished his buddy hadn't come back.
>>
>>46052299
Fuck no.
He can't stand most other Mages, and there are almost no Sleepers who he cares enough about, and would want to put at risk of going insane from repeatedly viewing his Magic.
>>
>>46065412
>married with a giantess
This is absolutely fucking cute
>>
>>46065389
Pretty fucking great, I have to say.

Especially when I go out and spend all my disposable income on myself.
>>
>>46065389
Also, is it really genetic failure when the planet is already overburdened with humans? I mean, if anything, I would be a genetic success in that I'm helping the species as a whole survive by not producing more unnecessary beings to feed off of our rapidly dwindling resources.
>>
>>46065389
So, how's it feel to be helping in the eventual decimation of the species by spawning more useless mouths?
>>
>>46067012
Not everyone is malthusian, there are quite a lot of cornucopian too.

I for one believe human ingenuity is the ultimate resource and can be used to overcome any limitation in finite physical resources.
>>
>>46067143
And one of the ways to do that is to stop producing so many useless mouths.
>>
>>46052299
Yep, it's why my paladin got inadvertently retired.The campaign had reached a lull, paladin made a whoopsy-baby with his flame (rng is a bitch, especially when the gm holds it above all else). The party had established themselves in the community by that time and didn't really need to adventure at that point so the decision was made for him to settle down and get shuffled out of the party. He became a local leader npc after that.

Not happy with that scenario, but the gm was adamant about the whole pregnancy shtick and it's what my character would have done.
>>
>>46067281
I honestly believe the more the better, as long as your society is capable of putting people's ingenuity to good use. (Eg property right, democracy, no slavery etc)
>>
>>46052299
They're born from adventurer eggs.
>>
File: Centaur.jpg (370 KB, 563x647) Image search: [Google]
Centaur.jpg
370 KB, 563x647
>>46052299
Nope. Rival tribe wiped out everyone except for him and his sister, she later died of sickness. So with nothing else to lose, he decided to adventure to train himself, find some new allies, and raise a shitton of gold to build a professional army and get some vengeance, as well as reform the nomadic tribes into an actual kingdom
>>
>>46052299
My character is a shamed noble who was left for dead after a dishonorable defeat in a duel (the opponent used poison). He's adventuring to gather an army so that he can eventually reclaim his ancestral home.
>>
>>46067357
We'll have to agree to disagree on that one. Igenuity is all well and good, but at the end of the day there's only so many resources to go around. More, the simple fact of the matter is that the average person is just that, average. They don't improve society for the most part, they just exist. For every Aristotl or Einstein you have a billion John and Jane Smiths who really serve no purpose other than the furtherance of the species.

I have some hopes that things will get better as knowledge and technology improve, but for my part I still think the best thing I can do for the species is to not exacerbate the problem by producing more of them.
>>
>>46052299
nope, murderhobo all the way
>>
File: Hobos2.jpg (776 KB, 1043x1492) Image search: [Google]
Hobos2.jpg
776 KB, 1043x1492
If he does they've surely long disowned him.
He was originally a hobo, only there to help the party learn hobo code after they noticed a recurring theme of code scrawled nearby the weekly burglary scene, but they learned to like him over time through his goofy tall tales of life out in the open, and eventually asked him to join their guild when they found out how good of a distraction he is.
>>
>>46052299
Yes and no. Never had a permanent residence, and honestly feels he has little hope of ever locating his nomadic family again ever since he broke off from them to get some life experience. Nowadays his family is the party, though he's still working on the concept of "this isn't a solo jaunt through the woods, you're not replaceable".

At least they were unanimously supportive of his decision to leave, given they've taught him pretty much everything he was capable of learning in such an environment. Mother was slightly less for it for obvious reasons, but was able to be convinced that baby birds leave nests.
>>
>>46052299
They gave him a pet iguana and booted him out when he was eleven
>>
File: 1421450202013.png (15 KB, 180x209) Image search: [Google]
1421450202013.png
15 KB, 180x209
>>46052299
No. He was the youngest and therefore most useless child to a large, poor family of simple farmers. His parents gladly traded him to a traveling wizard in exchange for a couple of prize cows that were actually just polymorphed rocks.
>>
>>46067012
One of factors of decline is too many old people and not enough young people.
How'd ya fixing that, huh?
>>
>>46052299
My half-orc has his mom,dad and siblings. He's very much a mama's boy and he loves his brother and father. Though him and his twin sister have a frustrating relationship. She was born practically perfect; she was smarter than him,tougher than him and probably more attractive so my character basically grew up in her shadow. The two constantly fight but deep down he still cares for her well being despite the fact she might not.

Mom is supportive of him going out adventuring since she just wants all of her kids to be happy, his sister feels like it's a waste of time and is very condescending that he follows around elves, and the dad/brother are fairly indifferent about the situation.
>>
>>46052299
He has a father, mother, and two brothers.

His father hates it, and thinks he's spitting in his face by larking off, it has left him bitter and a little hurt. His middle brother is one part envious, one part understanding. His baby brother barely knew him but idolizes him to a degree, not that he'd admit it to anyone. His mother understands and is sure he'll come home and give her grandchildren one day, but she secretly fears he's as wild as her brother was, and that he'll die alone, far from home and a proper burial in Morr's embrace.
>>
>>46052299
When Fa'Aron Sol was lost at sea , his lover had an son, but she died in child birth. Fa'Aron lost much of his memory of the events leading up to being cast into the sea but was reunited with his son when he was 6. He trained him in the martial arts but his son grew to hate him and swore to kill him and take his place in the world.
But Fa'Aron lost his memory again, this time all of it and became Fa'Aron Kai. He wandered the world searching for answers to his identity and came upon a young maiden with whom he fell in live. But alas, she was a trap. Then Fa'Aron told the DM to "go fuck himself" and "jokes on you, I LIKE traps". They wed but she forced him to turn from neutral evil to chaotic neutral. yada yada yada, he became a god and made her immortal.
>>
>>46056442
and if nothing else, when she comes home she'll be lvl 16, so if anyone wants to step they can feel free to get wrekt
>>
>>46067357
>the more the better
Your magical society doesn't exist. When you start dealing with the real world, you'll see people are a squandered resource at best, and usually a liability.

>>46070561
Then there is this dumb shit who thinks the population isn't constantly expanding.
The decline is because we keep too many useless resource sinks alive.
>>
>>46052299
Oh yes, eagerly. One can't assassinate one's brother if they don't know where said brother is, after all.
>>
My bard has her father, and they are in pretty good terms. Both of them are way too set on being independant so he didn't argue a lot when she decided to travel, but whenever she stops in the city she stays there and it's a good time. They probably duet some silly shit sometimes after getting drunk and exchanging stories

Mom's a bitch living off rich in a coastal coty and my bard can't swim and gets motion sickness, so no waiting on that part.
>>
>>46056952
that's a good way to handle that. let the party start growing attached to the family before killing them instead of using them as a hallow plot device.
>>
>>46052299
Nah, just my brother who fights alongside me
>>
no family for my gnome, but he's on the hunt for a dwarf who he worked with for a long time then fucked him over and will probably castrate him if he sees him.
>>
>>46064458
Next time he claims to surrender, Promise to kill him if he ever touches your friends and family again.
>>
>>46052299
Yeah, he does. He's been soldiering since he was sixteen, met her when he got injured while hunting with his brothers when he was fifteen. She healed his wounds, and he moved on. They met again when he was twenty-two, when he woke up after being injured during his escape from the Scourge in Lordaeron. Started a relationship, promised to wait untill marriage, accidentally got drunk and she got pregnant.

She left him, he went full alcoholic for about three months, before heavily focussing on his military career. Meets her two years later, and she's struggling to get by every day. Meets his son, and he tells her they should stay together, for the sake of their son. They fall in love again and marry three months later.

He's currently thirty-two, she's thirty-one and they have five children. His millitary achievements made him landed nobility. They spend most of the time at home nowadays, but there's times where he has to go to war.
>>
Maybe? He's an elan, a psionic being made by "uplifting" a human... but the process kills the human identity and memories. So he woke up in a temple with signs of battle and bodies, but no clues to his identity. Still wonders who he was. Did he volunteer? Was he murdered? Was he a criminal sentenced to a nee life? What was his family like?
>>
>>46052299
My character has his dear ol' ma and younger (but still adult) brother.

I made him have a family because everyone in my group was always making MY PARENTS ARE DEEEAAAAD backstories.

Then again my GM will probably kill my family at some point anyway, the prick.
>>
File: Paladin.jpg (56 KB, 696x960) Image search: [Google]
Paladin.jpg
56 KB, 696x960
>>46052299

>Minor Noble of Sossal
>Exiled from Sossal for worshipping a foreign god
>Can't go back unless bringing back a Netherese artifact related to Sossal ancestors
>Now stuck among barbarians and midgets in the middle of the desert dungeon delving.
>>
File: lucky_by_dawnofnssd-d791xds.jpg (295 KB, 879x1243) Image search: [Google]
lucky_by_dawnofnssd-d791xds.jpg
295 KB, 879x1243
>>46052299
Yes.
As part of a noble house forever bonedwith a curse of undeath, his reletives are rather nasty people.
Gods forbid someone brings up recent court politics, they will quite literally argue without stopping for weeks on end.
>>
File: tekumel.jpg (79 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
tekumel.jpg
79 KB, 500x400
>>46052299
We are running Tekumel, so our GM had us roll for marital status every once in a while. My character survived for a pretty long time, by age 22 every other player's character was married with children. Eventually I failed the roll at age 23, so he had me gay-marry some fucking heretic priest of a Pariah God in an important political position.

Asshole was apparently setting this up for a long time. Well, as annoying as it is, I admit it's an interesting way of introducing us to the guy who is most likely eventually going to be the BBEG provided we survive long enough. And as far as I can tell he put a lot of effort into it. So fuck you man, but well done.
>>
>>46070752
Ideally, very yes.
Though if anyone's been messing with her brother or father while she's been gone, there's going to be a lot of casualties.

And her father's side of the family are all kinda-mongol nomads, while her mother's side are basically psuedo-chinese nobility. So deciding what she wants to do with herself after she secures both options is going to be... significant.
Grandma is a real uber-bitch though by all accounts.
>>
File: globe-man feels the years.jpg (13 KB, 174x177) Image search: [Google]
globe-man feels the years.jpg
13 KB, 174x177
I always draft family trees for at least my characters' nuclear families that usually have some kind of effect on my characters' backstories.

They never come up in game because I get too nervous to bring them up with the group. I have the same problem with my backstories. I write it all down on the character sheet and keep it in the back of my head as long as I play the character but nobody but me ever hears any of it because I don't want to make it seem like I want the campaign to be all about me. Lately I've just resorted to writing my own little character bios on Notepad documents and keeping them to myself, although that's also because I haven't played in any games recently.

It wouldn't be so bad, except for my actual inability to talk about this stuff even if I tried. Even out of game it's hard to talk about my character's backstories with other players or the DM without it sounding trite, corny, boring, or generic as hell. I just wish I weren't so self-conscious about it all /blog
>>
>>46077560
Have you tried online games?
>>
File: 1456396992310.jpg (714 KB, 1070x1920) Image search: [Google]
1456396992310.jpg
714 KB, 1070x1920
I play Elf men that have Elf Women as wives!

Last Elf I played had five kids!
>>
>>46078716
alright, baldilocks
>>
>>46071667
Gee, that's a great way to make sure he's extra thorough.

Far better to kill a man outright than to give him warning.
>>
>>46052299
Towards the end of the campaign I found out that my Elf mother was actually a Spawn of Rovagug.
So, suddenly the Tarrasque is my Paladin's uncle.

Things got convoluted in that campaign.
>>
File: mustang1.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
mustang1.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>46052299
Yeah, for my character in Warbirds.

She's a Guild courier, so they don't get to spend as much time together as he likes, but when his flight doesn't have any pressing jobs he likes to volunteer himself (and his wingman, much to the complaints of the latter) for courier escort duties to make sure his girl stays--relatively--safe. It bugs her, but she doesn't complain too often because sky pirates DO like to attack couriers when they think they can get away with it. Having two to four Warbirds acting as escort is quite a detriment to those ideas.
>>
File: mfw.png (104 KB, 438x276) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
104 KB, 438x276
>>46078716
>five kids
>more than three kids
>not playing as an elf properly
>>
>>46052299
She does and they're happy to see their daughter enjoying her youth, knowing she'll come back when it's time to take over the family business.
>>
>>46052299
No, because we don't trust any Gm with family members of the PC.
>>
>>46052299
And 30 years old lazy bard who got kicked out from home by his family because he didn't do anything to help the family. He only passed time reading books.
While moving toward the capital seeking fortune by gaining few coins from performances.
He wants to explore the world and write a fantasy book about it, but he's too coward to visit places alone.
>>
>>46052299
I have a human sorcerer who falls somewhere between lawful-neutral and lawful-evil. He isn't squeamish about death or killing even good people if he has to, but he greatly dislikes pointless suffering, and avoids killing when possible.

He had a wife who died some time before he met the party. A good half a decade or so. He keeps a locket with two pictures, a younger him and his wife, in his pack.

The rest of the party know he had a wife, they don't know how she died. See she had a bit of magical potential and he was trying to teach her a few things.

She absolitely adored him and wanted to impress him, so she started practicing on her own in secret.

He came home to find her burned remains. She had tried to claw her way out but couldn't through the blinding pain. She had lived for a good few hours, alone.

My character is not a happy man.
Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.