[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about romance in your games, /tg/ Was she ever a mimic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 21
File: Mimic_by_BenWootten.jpg (183 KB, 701x700) Image search: [Google]
Mimic_by_BenWootten.jpg
183 KB, 701x700
Tell me about romance in your games, /tg/
Was she ever a mimic?
>>
Man, I wish.
>>
>>46042168
Princess and ladyknight.

My GM is the most vanilla person imaginable
>>
My RT character has been romanced by a Malifian noble only for him to never work up the nerve to propose before he got sucked into a proposed marriage. Which worked out for my character cause shes a lesbian. Whew dodged a bullet there.

She is currently madly in love with her bodyguard/assistant/senechal (who is also an unsanctioned psyker, for extra drama). The two of them are getting along just swimmingly.

Unfortunatly there a few potential romantic interests floating around, a Navy captain whom actually showed some humanity, another female RT (but nothing went past friendly conversation, so I have nothing to go on if she'd be interested), and an Eldar girl of apparently some rank within a corsair group. These prospects though are a bit far fetched though and not expected to be pursed while my character is currently enamored with her current girlfriend.

Possible drama does approach though as the GM has stated political marriages are on the horizon and various planetary leaders that are nearby will be interested in such agreements. Also the RT himself is gathering family members to start arranging such political marriages which might cause problems for my character.
>>
>>46043270
The princess romanced the ladyknight?

That doesn't sound very vanilla at all. /u/ lewdness makes Jesus cry.
>>
File: I'LL SMITE IT MAYBE.png (33 KB, 219x264) Image search: [Google]
I'LL SMITE IT MAYBE.png
33 KB, 219x264
>>46042168
Alright, now I have to check
>>
>>46043270
i don't care if it's nothing kinky, it's magical anyway.
>>
>>46042168
Romance currently involves the fighter and I going to a brothel and fucking half the workers while the cleric and paladin try to do actual plot related stuff
>>
my Barbarian/Druid is the personal bodyguard of the Princess Heir Apparent, and because i'm a man who appreciates the classics, he fell in love with her, and she with him.

sometimes they would sneak out at night and meet under an apple tree growing in the royal gardens, where he would show her how to read the stars and tell her his people's stories about them, or amuse her with simple feats of Druidic magic, which would usually end with her falling asleep and him carrying her back to her room.
>>
>>46042168
Kind of. He turned out to be a doppelganger. The same doppelganger who had seduced my character's NPC boyfriend and engineered a situation where my character would walk in on the the two of them getting it on so that my character would break up with said boyfriend, leaving the doppelganger free to pursue her while pretending to be a completely different NPC. That campaign got kind of weird on multiple levels.
>>
>>46042168
Well...not 'she', but yes, there was a mimic involved.
Rather complicated affair, truth be told.

See, near the end of a nearly-year-long, balls-to-the-wall campaign that left calm, rational thought and reasonable plans behind somewhere around the third or fourth thana-xana-bananatos-speedchess-pileup-agogo, here's kinda how it went down:
>Badass Thief likes Hot Summoner Princess
>Hot Princess likes Badass Thief, but also not-so-secretly lusts after Dashing-when-Drunk Sorcerer
>Drunk Sorcerer loves the attention from Hot Princess, but is both afraid to make a move on her -or- to reject her fully due to Hot Princess' semi-adopted brother-figure, Walking Freak Of Nature, taking her reaction to either badly
>Meanwhile, Drunk Sorcerer hides true feelings for actual target of affections: Stoic Archer, who is quite definitely Not Gay, and may not even have a sex drive as far as the others know.

Now, throw into this whole relationship-soup, the discovery of a shifter who, after following us nearly the whole campaign and causing all -kinds- of fucking nightmares for us, gets half his neural web fried by a Thing Beyond the Stars, and is left helpless in our care. Even Princess wanted it ground into meaty chunks by this point, but Freak convinced us we might be able to get some Intel from it if we could help it recover enough.

Well...fast-forward about another month or two of game-time, and Slate is back to walking and talking, and starting to recover basic ability functions. Memories and personalities are shot, bit dammit, it's cute and friendly, so it's kinda a camp pet now. It even starts learning to mimic and copy each of us, our voices, forms, mannerisms, abilities, and all.

You see where this eventually led.

Imagine our surprise when we discovered Archer really -did- have a sex drive after all.
>>
A game of Changeling: The Lost. I was playing an ageing ice elemental of the Winter Court. I had a retainer, a No-Questions-Asked Butler who was simply referred to as Branbury.

Branbury had originally started as a bit of a joke, a combat butler that would fight cufflink and tailcoat for my character, but, it grew as the game went on. Whilst it wasn't a full on fiery, passionate romance, it was a quiet and understated one. Two old dudes who became totally in tune with one another, a single unit. It was probably one of the sweetest things I've ever roleplayed.
>>
warhammer:
i was playing a noble and i end up marrying the whore i brougth with us for "travelling entertainement"...
>>
>>46042168
Not yet, but it might happen. The party just hasn't met her yet.
>>
My campaign involves lesbian romance between a PC and GMPC as an important plot device and there's nothing you can do to stop me.
>>
My DM basically doesn't allow romance
>>
this thread makes me want to include a warforged QT in my game and make a player fall in love with it. then its a collection of mimcs
>>
The ranger in our group got laid by two people. The first was a half undead vampire, who fucked him in the back alley. This vampire openly professes her love for sex, as a reflection of the fem player who rped her. The sex happened cowgirl style.

The second was a fem dragonborn before she turned into a Paladin of Bahamut. At least she had the decency to do it behind closed doors. This character was more respectable, but a guy played as her. The sex happened in the loving, hand holding missionary position.

The DM told the two to stop having their rounds on him as it never pertained to the main plot. Also it was wasting everybody else's time.

Personally I've been waiting to get my turn at a romance. I've already told the DM I had a preference for pixies but he never enteraains my magical realm.
>>
File: birds fuck.png (313 KB, 936x1200) Image search: [Google]
birds fuck.png
313 KB, 936x1200
My PC romanced a bird once, as in, big talking bird.
Beakjobs are hot
>>
She recently broke the news to me that she's actually just a plain old wooden chest... how will I tell the children?
>>
File: drow (9).jpg (105 KB, 1011x791) Image search: [Google]
drow (9).jpg
105 KB, 1011x791
Drow bard who abducted/conscripted some virgin farm boy on a bet that she can't turn him into a walking Casanova during the campaign. Of course she's hyper posessive, and murders nearly every girl that makes a pass on him because she doesn't believe in sharing her boy toy.
>>
>>46042168
No but I am.
>>
>>46046773
Playing a drow right. good job.
>>
>>46044010
See, when you said "you see where this eventually led," I figured that meant that you had the shifter transform into the Priness and get dickings from the Drunk Sorcerer, possibly in some kind of absolutely groupfuck degenerate bacchanal, but I don't know how that fits with your last comment on the Archer.
>>
File: 1441826246573.png (272 KB, 531x1078) Image search: [Google]
1441826246573.png
272 KB, 531x1078
>me the dm with a rogue dmpc half elf chick
>him a dwarf cleric dude

what started as your classic chaotic numeral rogue to lawful good cleric banter slowly turned into romantic tension and then romance to which they fucked constantly. the rest was pretty uneventful, they still followed their own alignments and would question each other. but most nights they ended in one of their bed rolls.

Skip a head a few months and i got myself a nerdy girlfriend and invite her to D&D. She sees this and wonder if i am in a gay open relationship with him. It was awkward for a little while and she even became jealous.

Eventually however she come to understand it and begun to tell the cleric that shes evil and she should be killed which created some interesting tension between the characters and ended at a head with her killing my rogue. It was suprisingly a lot of fun

picture semi related, her character was an ifrit
>>
Last campaign, a prideful and ambitious officer wound up with a hotshot but drug addled pilot based off mutual antagonism, shared trauma, and near death experiences. While she was a little more reserved, he was able to step in a more traditional relationship role quicker, but only after they had a Mexican standoff with each other.
>>
File: 1452795866317.jpg (75 KB, 400x656) Image search: [Google]
1452795866317.jpg
75 KB, 400x656
>>46042168
Hmm.
>Playing a snooty Not-Indian Nobleman warrior, who holds all people outside his Kingdom in contempt.
>Other Player is a sexy Not-Greek warrior.
>One night he gets drunk and comes into my tent. Rolls seduction.
>Rolls pretty well.
>I shrug. "Very well Barbarian, you may service me."
>Proceed to callously fuck him more or less every night while we are on adventures together.
>Allow him to suck me off, never express particular interest in his pleasure.
>Greekboy convinced I am secretly in love with him.
>I am not.
>Continue to refer to him as Barbarian, do not even remember his name.
>More respect for the Not-Afghani girl who runs our mercenary outfit than I do for him.
>We've been adventuring together for in-game years. Despite contempt, am more or less common law married now.

Honestly, I wasn't super happy about it. The group was all girls except for me and the GM, though, and we were playing in the Conan setting with lots of jokes about chain mail bikinis so I knew they wouldn't let me get away with not having in-game gay sex.

Pic unrelated, I just think he's cool.
>>
>>46043514
It's vanilla by /tg/ standards
>>
>>46042168
It's strange to see this and >>46041030
at the same time. Two relatively specific threads with a lot of overlap.
>>
>>46043270
>filthy degenerate lesbians
>vanilla
What are you? Some kind of liberal commie weeaboo jew?
Fifty Hail Marys and think about all you have said.
>>
File: ritsu_cap.jpg (46 KB, 421x427) Image search: [Google]
ritsu_cap.jpg
46 KB, 421x427
>>46044010
>>
>>46042168
>Tell me about romance in your games, /tg/

>tfw you only played a "has been hurt too much as a child" fighter and a near sperg wizard so far
There's been no romance at all so far. At least not for my characters. But seeing as I'm not interested in playing a romance that's fine by me.
>>
File: 1447099294060.jpg (55 KB, 720x492) Image search: [Google]
1447099294060.jpg
55 KB, 720x492
>>46042168
I have no idea. I mean, the paladin and the thief seem to have a thing, but she's a horrid bitch and he takes what he thinks are his duties way too seriously. The players are evasive about it. Recently the game's been ded as disco as well, so I don't think this is going anywhere.
>>
File: Drow Blush.jpg (222 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Drow Blush.jpg
222 KB, 600x450
Romances happen somewhat often in my group, just with my characters alone we've had:

A Magical Girl who had a crush on a Backstreet Boy-expy popstar who also had a crush on her super-hero identity. But that didn't pan out and they split up.

A Police woman who has a boyfriend mechanic but after discovering the conspiracy behind the department and seeing how deep it goes she may break up with him depending on where he fit into everything.
She's honestly hoping he had no involvement past just playing interference on info leaks or something similar but she's already resigned to that fact he was involved.

A Drow renegade who's pledged herself to a Sun Elf Princess.
>What are you talking about!? There's nothing romantic happening at all here. Don't you here me torment her day by day? I even call her a sun-mad degenerate!
>Just because she's the first to have shown me any kindness since I came to this cursed surface. And has indisciminately helped and protected me every step of the way. Just because she truly cares about me doesn't mean I like her or anything.
>So what if I'll help her out and do what she asks me to, I just want to see her smile is all. She has a nice smile.
>>
File: Raidy at the Tavern.jpg (93 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Raidy at the Tavern.jpg
93 KB, 480x360
I was once involved with a ERPG where I played an expy of Raidy.
She ended up in a romantic four-way with a Werewolf girl, a Drow girl and a Succubus, all based on the trio of villains from the Raidy games.
After the end they went off of their own lesbian adventures and when the three mortals died the Succubus claimed their souls, went to the hellscape where she was born, worked their souls into new bodies and they continued their adventures.
>>
>>46042168
Our skull and shackles crew was a bit slutty.

The paladin and alchemist went about shagging everybody they could get ahold of, including each other.

Rosie fell in love with fucking douchey alchemist, which is total bullshit. My paladin found her lost violin. DM was just trying to engage the Chaotic stupid alchemist in the game more and tossed a waifu at him. Ah well, maybe she wasn't gay anyway.

I'm not actually bitter.
>>
>>46049887
Sis succubus was pretty bro.
>>
>>46043270
>Princess and ladyknight.

When will this meme die
>>
I like how OP asked for romance and literally every story is about you /d/eviants fucking eachother.

I'm beginning to think this whole thread is a mimic.

In fact, I best this post is a mim
>>
>>46049921
When nobody loves it anymore, ie, never
>>
It wasn't really a romance, but the dwarf and elf in our old party were closer than mere battle comrades. The elf made jokes about it but I'm pretty sure the character was just trolling the dwarf, who was a prude.
>>
Tzimisce thrall waifu. We're thinking of getting some kind of hellhound murderpuppy soon.
>>
There isn't one, for now.
And I hope if there is, my GM doesn't try that shit with my character.
>>
One game I joined saw my misandrist, tumblrina, evil changeling cleric fall for a half-doppelganger assassin, though she considers him more of an obedient pet. Also has an on-off thing with the crossdressing half-succubus antipaladin. And lots of seducing female NPCs. Gets flirty with a female PC too, samsaran witch. Plotting to help the boyfriend/pet's tiefling maid seduce him, since the maid has a thing for him but he considers her more like a little sister, despite being four times his age.

Another game had a lot more ERP happening. Most romantic thing so far is probably a woman who got corrupted into a demonic mutant falling for the barbarian chick that kept showing her mercy yet restraining her from indulging her new instincts for evil. Got over the evil impulses with a Wish, kept the demon body to keep up with barbarian.

Finally I had a NG elan psion. Woke up after the ritual that created him surrounded by signs of combat. No idea who he was before or why he was turned into an elan. Or what an elan was. Went of to investigate and eventually wound up seeking out duergar for psionics help. Not a big fan, but needed what they knew. During training occasionally try to smile and be nice to drow girl stuck as a slave-scribe. Eventually realize he was developing mind-control powers under duergar instruction, decide to leave. Duergar insist he stay. Drow girl assists escape, claims psion is a god and is blessing her with powers.

Drow is thrall oracle for my new thrallherd PrC.
Cute romance
But no sex due to chastity curse to prevent distractions when she was a slave
Game ended before curse was broken
>>
My angry, angry Dragon Age city elf eventually shacked up with the small-town hunter he met in the very first session, although there was a bit of ambiguity when the Zevran cameo happened.

There was also a thing with one player's blood-mage vampire and the rookie bounty hunter he had to turn into a ghoul to save in a sci-fi WoD campaign. I gave them a reasonably happy ending, but if we ever go back to it I'm going to look forward to taking it all away again.
>>
>>>>46042168
My Tiefling rogue seduced a demoness. She was the "puppeteer" kind of villain that had apparently been pulling strings at us for most of the campaign.
>Asks if we have any last words.
I think with my dick and start singing an Infernal love song while walking closer to her. I catch her so off guard she giggles. Our bard backs me up. We both make our rolls.
I get to within arm's reach of her: crit seduction and make a grapple check. Successfully grab her and carry her bridal style to her bedroom, yadda yadda yadda, DM was laughing, but looked like he wanted to kill me.
DM gave me -2 to Agility and -1 to strength for next 3 days, and informed me that I am now engaged to her.
I'm pretty sure he meant it as punishment, but I fail to see how having a boss-level minonmancer as a loyal, fuckable, personal NPC is a bad thing, but knowing him, he'll find a way.
>>
PC x DMPC.
We're dating now.
>>
I'd post the mimic from Demon Master Chris, but this is a blue board.

It's a dungeon crawler with the main features of capturing monster girls and changing stats by wearing different outfits.

Mimic girl gives you a chocolate outfit.
>>
There was only ever one time where a DM included romance in the story, and it wasn't that bad.
>Be warrior, told about some weird cult harassing town and kidnapping people
>Fuck their shit up, save two kidnapped citizens
>One is a ninja or something, weeb as fuck but becomes the best bro I have ever been blessed with
>The other is a young woman, follows PC because her family was killed by the cult and she has nowhere else to go
>Countless sessions of awkward romance and protecting the grill later, when warrior almost dies saving her, she realizes she's a burden to the party, runs away and ninja bro goes off to find her while the party continues on
>Almost three in-game years later and we've yet to hear from either of them
>One session during a battle, rolling low and losing badly, warrior about to be killed by demon thing
>Demon thing stabbed in the back before it could deliver the final blow
>Woman from before steps out, with ninja bro behind her
>"Now it's my turn to protect you."
>The duo wipe the floor with the demon things, turns out she asked ninja bro to teach her how to fight
>He took her back to his village where she went through gruesome training for three years, and becomes a master assassin all for the sake of my warrior guy
>They kiss dramatically, get married, she is true waifu
She becomes a great help to the party at that point, and was cute as fuck too. Too bad my memory is shit and I can't remember most of it very well. There was another interesting romance side-plot thing that the DM rolled with though.
>Few years later, assassin waifu pregnant with the semi-retired warrior's child
>Rumors spreading about the BBEG that the party trapped in the deepest part of the underworld had escaped
>Party re-assembles, goes to the underworld to check shit out
>Investigation eventually leads to some demon lady who apparently has information we need
Cont.
>>
>>46047883
>chaotic numeral

I can only imagine a guy just walking around aimlessly in a village shouting "THREE! SEVENTY-TWO! THIRTY-NINE AND A HALF!" while people watch in confusion.
>>
>>46052405
Shit, got it mixed up. Waifu wasn't pregnant yet, but they were planning on having children. Warrior had to leave before they could make babies, promising to make a family once the world was safe again. Anyway.
>Demon offers us information in exchange for a service, her request was a very difficult one so party members try to use persuasion
>All their rolls fail
>Warrior steps up to give party one last shot
>Asked to roll three persuasion checks
>Roll 20 on all fucking three
>Turns out demon lady worked for BBEG, was planning on giving us false information anyway and kill us in some trap
>Not anymore though, she falls fanatically in love with the warrior, betrays her old master and leads us straight to him
>Few sessions later, warrior is back home ready to make babies
>Waifu impregnated, mission accomplished
>Life is good
>Except I guess for the fact that the warrior has been having an affair with the demon lady, failing every willpower check to resist her demonic charms
>Demon tells him that she's pregnant too
>Fuck.jpg
>Warrior doesn't know how to handle it, so he ignores demon stalker, keeps it secret from waifu and raises family with her
>Time skip years later, there is a knock on the door of the warrior's home, now with his wife and twins
>Demon lady at the door with illegitimate demon daughter
>Waifu outraged, demon lady laughs maniacally
>Spend two fucking sessions on some judge judy shit in demon court to get everything settled out lawfully

It was.. kinda weird, but interesting I guess.
>>
File: this-close.jpg (29 KB, 675x368) Image search: [Google]
this-close.jpg
29 KB, 675x368
>>46042168
>Was she ever a mimic?

No, turns out she was a succubus.
And she was engaged to the BBEG.

But, bruh, I was this close to tapping it anyways.
>>
>>46052636
>Judge Judy demon court
Perfect.
>>
>>46048520
that's pretty gay senpai

nice boots in that picture though
>>
File: 1449278315525.jpg (106 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1449278315525.jpg
106 KB, 1280x720
>>46051144
Don't think you can just say something like that and not storytime, Anon
>>
>>46053997
It's already been storytimed. People recognize and bully me about it sometimes.
>>
>>46049914
>Tfw your character made Rosie fall in love with him on accident
My Aasimar cleric of Besmara had to basically beat her off his leg with a stick the whole campaign. All I did was magic up some ale to share with her and the others, it wasn't even that good! Being a fabulous 16 CHA Aasimar may have contributed.
>>
>Malkavian blind oraculum
Haunted / guided by his Sire, her attitude is somewhat motherly and somewhat that of a lover. Will "see" her every time he feeds off a young woman. Besides being creepy, she's actually pretty helpful.

>Heretek
Keeps human pet / apprentice. She's the only relatively sane person on the whole crew. Stood up against various Space Marines to protect her, sometimes at a gunpoint. But it's not like he loves her or anything.

>Human pugilist
Despite being one ugly mofo, bitches always jumps at him every time party does something remotely heroic. Mostly because Face is spoken for, Doc insists on not being a lesbo, and Sharpshooter is too busy being brooding, deep and tragic.

>Gangrel ecoterrorist
Protean is one hell of a drug, aka it's not bestiality if you were both the same species when the sex started. Also junkie and shotacon. She had a stable relationship at one point, but doing it with a horse is something you don't admit openly.
>>
>>46054039
Go on....
>>
>>46052636
>three 20s in a row
I call 99.9875% bullshit
>>
>>46049840
Dat elf romance. Thank you for making me smile and feel all bubbly on the inside, I needed that this morning.
>>
>>46054435
I think the bullying might reach critical mass if I were to name the story outright. Needless to say, it has a space pirate in it.
>>
>>46050938
That is actually adorable, especially if you can sway her to not be evil. What's a minomancer?
>>
>>46054638
That doesn't actually narrow it down for me
>>
File: 1458058878391.png (96 KB, 339x231) Image search: [Google]
1458058878391.png
96 KB, 339x231
>>46043780
That's cute as shit my dude
>>
>>46054638
Captain Drake? I remember there was some steamy DM thirst in that
>>
>>46054525
Hey man, I got no reason to lie.
I probably used up all the luck in my life to do it and the DM wouldn't accept it at first either, but what happened happened. It helped end the story arc pretty fast too, which is kinda why the game went from hack n' slash bad guys to judge judy. He expected everything to last longer. It was pretty funny, looking back at it.
>>
>>46042168
>L5R campaign
>Playing a Mirumoto bushi at the Topaz Championship
>Go to Kakita school (the Mirumoto's rivals, for those that don't know L5R) for some practice dueling
>Challenge their star pupil, a girl who is also participating in the Topaz championship
>End up winning, girl is a bit salty about it
>Later on, get to the obstacle course race part of the competition
>Me against Kakita girl
>Neck and neck up until the bridge
>My character believes in playing to win
>Push my way ahead of her. She ends up losing her balance and falls into the mud pit
>Continue to ace my rolls while she struggles to get out. By the time she's halfway through I've already won by a mile.
>Be a good sport and offer he a towel since she's covered in mud
>Girl is pissed. Makes accusations of cheating.
>Don't take kindly to being called a cheater. Thankfully nothing comes of the accusations
>Later that night, find a lock of hair on my pillow at the inn.
>White hair. Only two people in the tournament with white hair are the Lion, who's busy banging the Crab in the party, and Kakita girl.
>Being the blunt Mirumoto that I am, straight up ask her if it's hers
>Turns out Kakita girl is a huge tsundere whose simultaneously been getting angry at my character for outdoing her while becoming attracted to him for the same reason.
>End up winning the tournament. Ask Kakita girl if she'll marry me while we're alone.
>Kakita girl agrees, but first I have to beat her in a duel again.
>ChallengeAccepted.jpeg
>Square off, pull out my dice and get ready for another tense duel
>Mfw Kakita girl loses on purpose
>Make arrangements between our families. End up happily married.

Was a pretty neat subplot. Later my character got manipulated into making a deal with Fu Leng to save her life and ended up inadvertently starting the third Day of Thunder. The moral of the story is, don't love anyone if you're a samurai.
>>
>Human Monk, hates thieves and distrusts magic users, known to prefer punching Outsiders.
>Teifling Sorceress, hates thieves, also she's a wild magic user.

The group continued for most of our campaign with the pair bullying the group rogue who was an insatiable kleptomaniac. After a few near death encounters with our BBEG (Black Dragon who became a Brainstealer Dragon who became a Dracolich Brainstealer Black Dragon of really bad DM recycling.) the pair bonded. Eventually The sorc thought it was a good idea to try charming the monk in order to get him to finally bang her since he wasn't into the idea of sleeping with something that was technically everything he hated. So she wild surges, charm was cast at double the caster level and the monk still resisted. He picked up on what she was doing after and promptly confronted her. There was a lot of fade to black from then on.
>>
>>46045297
Sounds terrible.

How exactly is it an important plot device?
>>
>>46046773
This is my magical realm.
>>
File: Drow.jpg (205 KB, 861x1175) Image search: [Google]
Drow.jpg
205 KB, 861x1175
>>46046773
Good drow.
>>
File: #wet.png (948 KB, 1026x579) Image search: [Google]
#wet.png
948 KB, 1026x579
>>46046773
if you don't get the reference, you should be ashamed of yourself
>>
File: afro-samurai3.jpg (91 KB, 625x500) Image search: [Google]
afro-samurai3.jpg
91 KB, 625x500
>>46055032
>mfw reading that last spoiler
>>
>>46054759
Typically a boss or character that fights by proxy by using minions and/or summons to fight you instead.
>>
>>46054638
No bully here. Do story time though. I am quite interested.
>>
>>46060086
If you're truly that interested, just search for Captain Drake on suptg or your preferred equivalent. I would just be retelling that story if I were to elaborate.
>>
>>46047666
My apologies for the confusion; the last thought wasn't actually a direct carry-through from the one just before. What naturally followed was, in fact, a series of (admittedly probably rather messed-up) events with each of us finding ourselves in an encounter with Slate that ended up either awkward, romantic, steamy, or combinations thereof. (The comment on the Archer was just due to him, surprisingly, ending up involved in these shenanigans.)

Highlights included, because you seemed so interested:

>Badass Thief's Date
So one day, Thief succeeds in getting up the nerve to finally ask Princess out on a date, and decides to ask Slate to help prepare for it. He spends a few minutes with Slate looking like Princess, to practice a few complements and the sort, then sets up a nice candlelit dinner. The date rolls around, they're chatting, they're talking, and suddenly he's pouring his heart out to Princess, being open and honest, confessing his true feelings and baring his heart and soul to her.
Of course, it ends up he's pouring his heart out to Slate, who thought this was still part of Prepare For Date practice. And at this point, the real Princess found the invitation left for her and came to see what was up. Accompanied by a drunk-as-usual Sorcerer, because of course he's drunk. Princess sees the scene, gets confused, Thief sees Princess, gets confused, Sorcerer sees two Princesses, decides he isn't drunk enough yet, and about that time the shouting started. Which attracts Freak over to find out if she's in danger or just pissed off.

Back at camp, Archer drinks his whisky, and continues ignoring everyone else.

Needless to say, the date ended in something of a flop, though Princess did get a better idea of just how serious Thief's feelings were for her, and Sorcerer even managed to get a free backrub from Slate/cess afterward, so it all worked out in the end.

(Gotta love a GM who does whacky 'breather-episode' sessions when players can't show up...)
>>
>>46053910
It was literally gay senpai. Literally gay desu.
Didn't matter that I'm a boy and the other player is a girl, the characters were very gay.
Also, anyone got any reflection on romance stuff in proportion to female player numbers?
>>
>>46060231
Interesting story. Don't know how you got to dating from there, but good on you.
>>
File: 835743_5792386.jpg (1 MB, 3327x2951) Image search: [Google]
835743_5792386.jpg
1 MB, 3327x2951
>>46042168
Mimics, you say?
>>
File: 3a6a52_5792386.jpg (1 MB, 3327x2951) Image search: [Google]
3a6a52_5792386.jpg
1 MB, 3327x2951
>>46064623
>>
File: 77de72_5792386.jpg (1 MB, 3327x2951) Image search: [Google]
77de72_5792386.jpg
1 MB, 3327x2951
>>46064647
>>
>>46050938
>>46054759
Found out today how the DM made it a punishment. Turns out every time we have sex, it gives me the same debuff, -2 Dex, -1 Sta. for the rest of the day, and her turning traitor has made us a larger target for bounty hunters and general BBEG minions.
However, the fact that she is hot as fuck, a gold mine of info on the BBEG's forces, and has contacts galore still makes her a plus.
>>
>>46065400
Walking with your legs a yard apart is a small price to pay.
>>
>>46065707
Oh, it's totally worth. Minor annoyance at best.
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.