[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drawthread: I hope I'm doing this right edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 117
Last Thread: >45956168

Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for free, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. Just be patient, and bump your request ONE time, every 24 hours after posting it. Don't be a jerk and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

Additionally, please provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

If you've recently had a request filled by a drawfriend, please be considerate of less fortunate anons and hold off on additional requests for a while.

Mind your manners, don't be rude to other people's requests, and remember to say thank you! And please, please, lurk before posting your request. It will save everyone some uncomfortable moments.

Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:
https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art guide:https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/
>>
>>46012017
Boy, I sure fucked that previous thread link up something fierce.
>>45956168
>>
File: Drawthread.jpg (251 KB, 975x1050) Image search: [Google]
Drawthread.jpg
251 KB, 975x1050
Requesting a drawing of the woman on the right, dressed up in then robes on the top left, though with more of the color scheme of the image on the bottom left. If she could also be carrying or be in the middle of removing a mask like the one on the bottom right (or one like in the bottom left image), that would be fantastic.

Thank you in advance, drawfriends.
>>
>>46012017
Since the last thread closed before that kind drawfriend could finish my picture or he lost interest and gave up I'd like to request my Kobold Paladin, Dugh.

Description: Your standard Kobold wearing "Paladin armor" that's actually just made of scraps, giant pauldrons and all. A "warhammer" made from a stick with various bits of metal stuck to it. A bunch of scars and such on dark grey scales from years of "bravely" charging into the fray, only for the fact that he's a two foot tall lizard to prevent any real "Paladin" work. Maybe a poorly scribbled "holy symbol" on his "shield" and some goggles to protect his poor, sensitive Kobold eyes from the sun.

Sorry if that description is a little too much, I was told drawfriends like a lot of detail in requests.
>>
File: med.jpg (49 KB, 369x512) Image search: [Google]
med.jpg
49 KB, 369x512
Greetings drawfags of /tg/!
I would like to request a drawing for my Black Crusade character. A Dark Mechanicus Magos Biologis, aligned to Nurgle.
Due to his alignment he spents most his time in a custom made void suit/hazmat suit, in order to protect others from his "gifts".
His visual cybernetics are: Medicae and Optical Mechadendrites, Blade-tines. His hands are cybernetic.
Oh and optionally, his suit is filled with a swarm of disease flies (part of his gifts). Maybe have them fly around inside his helmet.
Thanks in advance /tg/, keep been awesome
>>
Requesting a picture of a group of people turning a young, malnourished man into a Lich against his will. (Obviously isn't based on D&D lichdom as that requires a user to commit atrocities willfully.)
>>
>>46012017
Rei Ayanami as a space marine, or tech priest, with the face and hair visible.
>>
Reposting:

Requesting a gigantic black cube-shaped building with a white dome on top of it, like that of a church, standing in the middle of an enormous cave, with a lot of (much) smaller structures scattered around the cubic one.
>>
Requesting an NPC for my Black Crusade. A chaos fallen space wolf with a two-handed runic sword and a mouthfulla fangs :)
>>
>>46012608
Black and red power armour also sorry
>>
>>46012533
>reposting
get the fuck out of this draw thread you shameless heretic.
>>
I'm in the middle of a D&D campaign based on Grimgar and I need an avatar for my roll20 profile. I'd be fine with a black and white sketch even. I'm a light brown, wood elf archer trap.

It would be greatly appreciated.
>>
File: la-la homo man.png (624 KB, 722x525) Image search: [Google]
la-la homo man.png
624 KB, 722x525
>>46012840
>trap
>>
File: Rubinsteinskeletorandyoung.png (1 MB, 1564x1517) Image search: [Google]
Rubinsteinskeletorandyoung.png
1 MB, 1564x1517
>>46012332
What's the procedure? after you fill out the paperwork of course.
>>
Requesting a female gnome with a green ponytail and yellow robes smiling like a kid with a mechanical parrot in her shoulder.
If you want to put some grease strains in her face and robes would be nice.
>>
>>46013470

Lots of removal of organs. Also love the picture; wasn't expecting that view on it.
>>
>>46012017
If Kobold Anon is here, could he draw a winged/draconic(thicker tail, horns and that) trying to perch on top of an appropriately-sized hoard?
>>
File: 1445212620464.jpg (77 KB, 668x878) Image search: [Google]
1445212620464.jpg
77 KB, 668x878
>>46012017
Young cleric girl (think FF White Mage) being subject to the endearing kind of healer bully from her companion(s).
>>
>>46010002

OR here. Looks amazing so far.
>>
File: Dugh.png (99 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Dugh.png
99 KB, 600x600
>>46012172
Quick sketch. I hope it's okay. I might add some more details and refine it into something less sketchy.
>>
>>46015055
Haha, that's great! Thanks, anon!
>>
File: Reuest.rq.png (1 MB, 1111x677) Image search: [Google]
Reuest.rq.png
1 MB, 1111x677
Requesting something pretty simple but i lack any skills at drawing so not so simple for me

Its a bleach hollow mask.
The shape doesnt really need changing, maybe make it a bit more predator'y like the image in the topright.
I have 2 images of what hollow masks look like to help, they have a white base with minimalist designs on them, if possible having the designs black/red/yellow would be really cool, i trust your judgement as artfags more than mine so do whatever you think looks coolest.
If you've read this far thanks even if you dont end up drawing it
>>
Yup it's me again. I'm not dead yet. Are you disappointed?
As usual I'd like a pic of one or more of these /tg/ characters in fancy-dinner style formal attire.

- Jubblowski/Kasrkin-chan
- Noh
- Heavy-Chan
- Ogryn-Chan
- Sandwich Stoutaxe
- Any of the Primarch's Daughters
- Any other female /tg/ character you can think of

I'm collecting pics of female /tg/ characters in formal attire because of collection reasons. So far I’ve got Blue, Cultist, Raege & Boone, Cata-chan, Chem-Chan, Krieg-chan, Marcia, Macha, Octavia, Schlicktau, Sister Kearys, Taldeer and Xeno.
>>
File: wood elf.jpg (134 KB, 833x639) Image search: [Google]
wood elf.jpg
134 KB, 833x639
>>46012840
tada
>>
>>46015425
Saw you mispost in another thread and now I'm curious.
What for?
How well-known do the characters need to be?
>>
File: 1457991512814-774297790.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1457991512814-774297790.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>46012172
Doubt worry, i am finally getting around to drawing it. I want kidding when i said i was slow, and i do lots of pre sketching before every piece until i get a design im happy with.

But if someone else also wants to fill this one i won't get butthurt, im doing it because i like kobolds.
>>
File: classy tg so far.png (2 MB, 2560x1226) Image search: [Google]
classy tg so far.png
2 MB, 2560x1226
>>46015542
>What for?
it started out as just wanting to have a pic of a bunch of /tg/ characters in fancy clothing. From then it has kinda grown into something bigger. My goal, for now at least, is to chuck them all into one big picture and maybe make a fancy ball roll & write with it. Maybe. Perhaps. No promises.

>How well-known do the characters need to be?
Not very. As long as it originated on, or was adopted by, /tg/ in some form or another it's A-OK by me.

And since it will be requested anyways, here's what i have for now,
>>
(somewhat done already though the artist missed a lot of details like mechadendrite type, placement of the vocal grille and type of weapon)
/r/ing a cybergoth-inspired female heretek for a Black Crusade game.

She has a lanky build and her few visible bionics except her sleek form-hugging cyber-mantle are a vocal grille, situated where her mouth should be, with vents on either side that lets out small trickles of steam/unholy unguent smoke from time to time (they emits jets of the stuff when she talks) and an optical mechadendrite that is either coiled around her midriff or hovering over one of her shoulders

Her hair and clothes are done up in cybergoth-ish style and she's hefting a plasma rifle
If you do color her hair is dyed black/neon green, her skin fair and her eyes grey with white scleras.
>>
>>46012303
gonna try yours

not promising anything though
>>
>>46016218
Thanks mate. Dont worry i wont judge... much...
>>
File: Magos.png (280 KB, 704x832) Image search: [Google]
Magos.png
280 KB, 704x832
>>46016869
well judge away, this is what I've done
>>
>>46017055
Thats really good actually, thanks mate!
>>
>>46017111
if you want anything changed, I can still do small alterations
>>
File: 2016-03-14 17.45.20.png (2 MB, 1317x1746) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-14 17.45.20.png
2 MB, 1317x1746
Requesting a villain for my game, he wears a wears a helmet and shirt similar to the blue guy in the pic he is 6ft tall and has a build of a muscular man. His helmet and shirt is black and orangeish red, he doesn't have any color besides black on his sleeves he has the Slav symbol for the sun in the middle of his shirt just like the lighting bolt on the blue guy.
He also has the power of solar manipulation, each time he absorbsaid light the skies on the sun light up.
>He also has an orange number 4 across his mask.
>>
>>46017346
whoa deja vu
>>
>>46017511
I should've said that it's a team, I just separated the requests.
>>
>>46015600
Awesome, I can't wait!
>>
>>46017150
The face could be a bit clearer, but other than that its fine.
>>
File: 2016-03-14 19.42.45.jpg (3 MB, 1782x2731) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-14 19.42.45.jpg
3 MB, 1782x2731
>>46018310
Ive narrowed it down to these two ideas. The top being him fucking shit up in a skeletonized orphanage, the bottom being a "mah legs aint broke yet nigga" situation as he protects someone from a dude 3 tines his size.

Also does he have paladin powers? I know my kobold didn't persay, but he had piqued the interest of bahamut, and when shit was really dire and he was actually doing something noble (like fighting an unbeatable foe to save someone) bahamut would give some divine aid.
>>
File: QONVIyz.gif (2 MB, 331x197) Image search: [Google]
QONVIyz.gif
2 MB, 331x197
>>46015531
>>
File: demigryph.jpg (323 KB, 1566x1114) Image search: [Google]
demigryph.jpg
323 KB, 1566x1114
Requesting just a WIP of my Grand Master riding a demigryph as a concept (want to see if it would look good as a model). He's the space marine on the far right, but the picture on the left is just a more clear image of the MK II armor he wears with the segmented pieces.

And yes, he wears a frogmouth.
>>
File: Collage 2016-03-14 19_57_18.jpg (148 KB, 800x1127) Image search: [Google]
Collage 2016-03-14 19_57_18.jpg
148 KB, 800x1127
Requesting a rather Eccentrically well dressed man, rather tall and thin.
Long platinum hair
Golden floral suite
Matching shoes
Holding a rapier
A set of brightly colored driver's gloves (teal maybe)
A companies by a crane familiar
And finally a Bee insignia somewhere on his person
>>
>>46018649
I like the second one, that one fits his "never give up" personality. As for powers, nope. He is literally a lawful-good Kobold with a hammer and shield who idolizes paladins.
>>
File: 20160314_213928.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20160314_213928.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>46019286
Yeah i was leaning that way anyways. Started inking and I'm feeling good about the head and general pose but i fucked it up a bit so I'm gonna start over. This is why i take forever.
>>
>>46012172
Could I ask what kind of god he worships? Like something vengeful to sinners, something that is very open and accepting, or some evil war deity?
>>
>>46021260
Hey, the fact that someone is willing to do my request is good enough for me!
>>46021708
I was thinking Sol, but that may have been because I've been playing a lot of Dark Souls lately. The story behind his paladin obsession was from when he was a little whelp that left his burrow and ran into a group of traveling paladins. They thought he was cute (and he didn't immediately try to gut them at first sight) and shared stories of their exploits. He became enthralled with the romantic notion of traveling the world, fighting for right, defending the weak and the glory of it all. Everyone loves a paladin, they're heroes. Nobody likes Kobolds, even their draconic cousins view them as little more than servants at best. So, what better way to be loved by the people than to become a paladin. So, he crafted his own "armor" and "weapon", filled a book with inspiring stories, rules and other general information on paladinhood, then dubbed it his "Paladin Kodecks" (written on the cover) and began his own quest. It didn't work out too well, as people still pretty universally loathe Kobolds, but didn't deter him and he still maintains a selfless outlook on life and will be the first to stand up to injustice. His name is Dugh.
>>
>>46021260
holy shit, that's really nice
>>
>>46022030
I can't get over how similar your character is to mine. Kitik Dirtmouth. Basically he was supposed to be a storyteller like his father but wanted to invent new stories instead of retelling old ones, which was expressly forbidden. Then he killed a knight "by killing the knight's horse and then bashing his head in when the knight was trapped beneath the dying creature", found a (guess what) codex on chivalry and knighthood that the knight was transporting. He took the tome and was fascinated by it's stories, and (because he can actually barely read the thing) came to the realization that because the knight had tried to "duel" him and kitik won, that meant he was actually a knight too.
When he decided to tell his new story, the story of "kitik loretooth, the first kobold knight" to the tribe, his father beat him down, disowned him and took his name, forbidding him to ever tell the stories of kobolds again, naming him "dirtmouth".
So kitik, furious, frightened and without guidance, consulted the codex for wisdom, since he was forbidden to ever turn to the history of kobolds again. And there he found that "when a knight is shamed, he must regain his honor by dueling the one who shamed him". And so that night, kitik crept into his father's tent and stabbed him to death in his sleep with the knight's stolen sword. While whispering, "I challenge thee to a duel."

Then he ran away and started doing "knight stuff", while functionally being a rogue.
>>
Please drawfags! Hear my prayer!

I humbly request a picture of Hungarianlarpfag and Gropey dressed as knights with a banner or shield of /tg/'s sigil, slaying nicedaemonette.
>>
>>46024959
How about no
>>
>>46023248
While similar (and the "I challenge thee to a duel" bit is hilarious), Dugh is pretty far removed from his Kobold roots. Still, I wouldn't mind seeing the two "noble Kobolds" at odds over what chivalry is.
>>
>>46012017

If any benevolent anon here could draw a golem with a an Egyptian sarcophagus for a chest and a death-mask for a head with mechanical scarabs crawling on it then I would be eternally grateful.
>>
>>46015531
Th-thanks anon. Anyone else?
>>
File: onistack.png (135 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
onistack.png
135 KB, 700x500
>>46004962
>>
>>46025841
A running gag was that Kitik believed that honor was a type of plant knights grew, and that trampling on it was a killable offense. (most stories took place on a field of honor). There was the time he tried to rescue a death god from its hill giant minion(look, a princess, white face, silly hat, long flowing dress "IT'S A ROBE" being kept in a cave by a big monster).
And when we rescued some peasants from pirates and were camping after the fight one of the peasant girls was helping bandage us up. When she got to kitik, who was pretty banged up, he asked her where his favor was and demanded to have the bit of gauze she was going to use on him because "A knight is supposed to get a favor for rescuing a maiden fair".
then, when we were trying to escape the island, a fastball special into a giant zombie falcon ended up with her and some other peasants getting vaporized by a necrotic explosion, which also blasted kitik straight to bahamut's doorstep. After a bit of divine intervention and GM fiat, he coughed himself awake, dragged himself to the ashes, and solemnly buried the bit of gauze in the sand next to her scorch mark "I was supposed to rescue you, I don't deserve this, I'm sorry

All in all it was a really cool game, I often got the chance to make a perform check to tell a story, which I always made up on the spot, like when kitik killed 20 "giant horned demons" by burning down the barn they were docily mooing in.
>>
>>46026222
What a great DM. I'm sad I don't have the chance to play Dugh in any game. He was made for a D&D game I was hoping to play only to find out the DM didn't want to allow Kobold characters, so now I have a character without a game. Someday. Soooomeday.
>>
File: Shadowrun Draw-request.png (2 MB, 1608x2824) Image search: [Google]
Shadowrun Draw-request.png
2 MB, 1608x2824
alright, I'd like to request my Shadowrun character that I'm currently running with some friends. He's a former wageslave-turned-Hobo-turned-Shadowrunner. He wears masks and armor to protect himself partly, but mostly for others - he has leprosy, and refuses to have it treated.

He wars a face-mask similar to the one in the top left, but without patterens. It's held in place in a similar manner to the mask next to it, with a cloth hood underneath the straps. The mask itself is a bit dirty.

He wears a ragged leather jacket with cloths drabbed over parts of it (image of the Wizardry Ninja is an example of how it might look), and over his hands he wears a pair of leather gloves, with small plating on the top-side, similar to the knight underneath the face-helmet. His boots are similar to the iron boots of said knight, with "toes" visible. His pants are a bit on the baggy side, also dirty and ragged.

He has a combat machete as a weapon, often sheathed on his left thigh. His long-range weapon is the pistol shown in the image.

The last part -both on the image and of this request - is completely optional, and is not needed at all, but if the drawfriend that decides to pick it up could make a portrait in a similar manner to the ones farthest down, I'd appreciate it heartily (since that means I can also throw the character image in the Shadowrun games and use him there).
>>
File: extremelyfeminine.png (218 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
extremelyfeminine.png
218 KB, 700x700
>>46026109
>>
I'd like a tech priest trying to figure out the use of a rubber duck.
>>
>>46026551
Do you have, like, a DeviantArt or Tumblr or something where I can follow your art? You do some amazing shit. Especially with shortstacks.
>>
>>46026618
dA's suspended atm but here
http://mimicp.deviantart.com/
and tumblr/yordlequest
http://mimicp.tumblr.com/
>>
>>46026642
Thanks drawfriend! I look forward to seeing more of your stuff whenever you post! (Followed your Tumblr.)
>>
I'd like to request a dullahan DJ. Male or female is up to you, I'd just like to see one spinning some sick beats at a rave or something. Maybe with the name DJ Decapt or something like that.
>>
>>46026220
Thanks Mimic. She looks very cute!
>>
File: rubbertech.png (149 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
rubbertech.png
149 KB, 700x700
>>46026606

>>46026726
>>46026767
np, and thanks.
>>
Hello, drawfriends!

I would like a portrait of my necromancer, if one of you would be so kind. She's a small, pale, sickly looking elf, with dark hair and blue eyes. Her natural expression is a tired smile, and she leans heavily on a simple rowan-wood staff. She's dressed in pale blue robes. I leave any other details up to you.

Thanks!
>>
>>46026862
All my thanks man
>>
File: Masked Shadowrunner.jpg (1 MB, 2000x3515) Image search: [Google]
Masked Shadowrunner.jpg
1 MB, 2000x3515
>>46026383
>>
File: Red.png (323 KB, 500x785) Image search: [Google]
Red.png
323 KB, 500x785
This guy, but more Punished Snake-y. Missing an eye, a few scars on his face, and a mangled hand. Must have a magnificent manly-man beard.
>>
File: 1457693168438.png (1 MB, 2100x3000) Image search: [Google]
1457693168438.png
1 MB, 2100x3000
Someone made me this, Jack Sparrow as a scout marine, and I was wondering if someone could use this as reference for a cool pose. Sword drawn and ready to fight with a plasma-pistol that looks like a flintlock.
>>
File: Flintlock Plasma Pistol.jpg (279 KB, 1600x767) Image search: [Google]
Flintlock Plasma Pistol.jpg
279 KB, 1600x767
>>46028107
reference for the flintlock plasma pistol.
>>
>>46026888
>drawing
>drawing
>read the text over
>portrait
fuck.
>>
File: shelooksmorelikeaclericdude.png (181 KB, 599x700) Image search: [Google]
shelooksmorelikeaclericdude.png
181 KB, 599x700
>>46026888
>>
so I need a character for Shadow of the Demon Lord. A clock work, which is basically a warforged.

The character in question is a squire and a patroller, is 10 feet tall, weighs 750 pounds and doesn't have much in the way of discernible features, probably a head with a smooth face plate and empty eye holes. He uses a staff and sort of lives in the apocalyptic end times of his world. Has a tendency of using fire and weapons coated with pitch to solve his problems.
>>
>>46027847
How many times have you had him redrawn by now? It has been a while though. Care to share some storytime on how he got all fucked up?
>>
File: malkuth reference pic.jpg (716 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
malkuth reference pic.jpg
716 KB, 1200x1200
Reposting my request for the BBEG of my current campaign. He's tall and very thin, like he has some terminal illness. Physically, he looks like a middle aged Max von Sydow with hair and a beard like in the bottom image, except in black. He wears a dusty black coat, like the one in the upper right except open and without the low collar. His right hand is all withered and cracked like stone like on the left, except it has a reddish hue instead of being black. For the pose, it'd be cool if he were holding a wooden walking stick in his left hand and with his right he were holding up in a pose like the reference image with a stern look on his face, and surrounding him like in the bottom right pic were five blue ghostly swords.
>>
>>46028305

Thank you! Looking like a cleric actually kind of fits, given her backstory.
>>
>>46018968
Workin' on it. Will update within the hour.
>>
>>46028561
Anonymous 03/15/16(Tue)04:39:57 No.46028914 ▶
>>46028561

Glad to see people've been around long enough to recognize it! Shouts out to the original artfriend. Since you asked nicely.

>Waged a civil war to claim a Kingdom after learning he was the bastard son of the King
>Turns out a cult manipulated things to the point where they drugged the (at that point) innocent King and had him lay with a witch to spawn a bastard
>Cult's whole plan relies on a prophecy that calls for a realm split in two, kinslaying, and a duel between Kings to summon their old evil champion, a guy who's pretty much Hercules but evil
>He learns about this, and despite literally everyone going "We should do everything we can to avoid that prophecy because Not-Hercules will MESS US ALL UP," decides "Nah screw that, the people are already suspicious of me since I'm a bastard, I have to prove I'm not to be messed with, so I'll fight the oldest villain the Kingdom knows and win."
>Doesn't win.
>Survives, but only because another party member intervenes, killing the villain
>>
>>46027841
My friend, you have made me happy. Thank you
>>
File: Eccentric Man.png (1 MB, 1731x2829) Image search: [Google]
Eccentric Man.png
1 MB, 1731x2829
>>46028614
I think I might go over it in Paint Tool Sai with me mouse and make it more of a digital painting
>>
>>46029472
Looking pretty good so far drawfriend, thanks
>>
>>46029561
What colour are the eyes?
>>
>>46012017
If any of you guys would be willing, I'd love a picture of my Pelorian Paladin praising the sun. Throw a Pelor sigil on his vestments/armour if you can.

Normal human, Clark Kent looking dude, no helmet, w/mace and shield. If possible make him look pretty euphoric.

Pic related is my attempt at making him in heroforge, for inspiration.
>>
File: Clark_Rubber.png (452 KB, 989x873) Image search: [Google]
Clark_Rubber.png
452 KB, 989x873
>>46029687
Here's the picture, my bad.
>>
File: Paladin of Praios.png (700 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Paladin of Praios.png
700 KB, 1000x1000
Hello /tg/!

Migrating with my paladin request:

>The god he serves is the leader of the pantheon, god of order, light, the sun, nobility, law and antimagic
>he's got the body of a greek statue minus the small penis, with an honest but serious face and long blonde hair, as well as a majestic behavior
>his attire of choice is heavy gothic platemail On top of it he wears the tabard of his church, as shown in the reference
>his main weapon (besides his faith) is his claymore. It's not too much decorated but rather a simple, honest weapon created for the sole purpose to CLEANSE AND SMITE EVIL
>a special trinket of him is his sun amulet
>if you want you can add a cloak that flatters heroicly behind his bag

To get a better picture of him, this is how he talks about demon worshippers, guildless mages and heretics in general:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOb8AkPV9og

Thank you all for reading. Have a nice day and fun when you draw!
>>
File: Eccentric Man 3.png (1 MB, 1731x2775) Image search: [Google]
Eccentric Man 3.png
1 MB, 1731x2775
>>46029561
here it is as I take a sleep, defeated

not really happy with it
>>
>>46030621
on second thought; it's at least fine, not completely rubbish
>>
File: BigBadEvilGuys.png (1 MB, 1800x1000) Image search: [Google]
BigBadEvilGuys.png
1 MB, 1800x1000
Migrating with my request of a duo of BBEGs for my next campain

>They're both servants of a horned serpent god.
>One is a paladin, the other a priest

>The paladin dons light platemail with a horned helm. On top of the armor he wears a dark grey cloak and kilt. His weapon is a short greatsword with a serpentine blade.
>The priest is clad in grey hooded robes. He has two antlers which poke out from under the hood. He wields a incense burner and a staff similar to the rod of asclepius, except that the serpent on the staff is horned.
>Both of them wear a slender cape with the heraldry of their church on top of their attire.

Thanks for reading.
>>
File: annika2f.jpg (912 KB, 1000x1812) Image search: [Google]
annika2f.jpg
912 KB, 1000x1812
>>46014908
and done
>>
File: Rakshazhar.png (2 MB, 1250x1000) Image search: [Google]
Rakshazhar.png
2 MB, 1250x1000
Requesting my ex gladiator/barbarian from our Sword & Sorcery campain

He's an athletic (not too bulky) guy with tall build and broad shoulders. He has a stony face with ice-grey eyes, a short but savage curtain beard and long honey coloured hair which he wears in a wild and fabulous mass of braids.
His armor consists of leather and hides with some metal parts. His left arm is clad in a heavy shoulderpad and gauntlet. The metal used for the armor is bronze.
His most prized possession is his greatsword, which is finely ornamented and made from dark steel.
If you like you can draw him on his mount, a hunched and very primitive kind of cyclops. He rides it either sitting on its neck or, if he's in a battle, standing on it.

I hope someone is interested and wish you all a pleasant day and happy drawing!
>>
>>46031076
and here's a peaceful version
http://i.imgur.com/QOkntGE.jpg
>>
>>46031106
Can I pls have that pic of the braided hair woman?
>>
>>46031076
Amazing piece, anon.
I wish I had something to request.
>>
>>46031481
Here you go, anon.
Though it's not much more than what you've already seen.
>>
I'll try my luck, all I can offer in return is a point of good karma and best wishes.

I'm shaping up a campaign, where chromatic dragon-related disease is spreading over the land. It is airborne and infects all living creatures. Its symptoms are:

- painful growth of orange/black/red/white scales
- accumulation of acid/embers/frost/lightning charge in belly
- eyes turning in reptile-like

Besides ever increasing agression (and eventual death due to belly condition) disease also triggers extreme:
Greed
Glutonny
General insanity(Chaos)

I'd need affected creatures. Any dnd creatures are ok from humans, elves, dvarwes, to animals to any other general dnd beast.

If anyone feels like contributing, in black-and-white or color, much appreciated.

If you want, i can introduce NPC painter in my campaign with picked name. He'll be immune to disease but not to my murderhobos.

thanks
>>
File: Norse_Orc_MA.png (890 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Norse_Orc_MA.png
890 KB, 1000x1000
Migrating and bumping my mystic adept from shadowrun:

>He's an orc, male, 2m tall with an athletic build
>In his 20s, long dark blond hair with a few braids, grey eyes, light skin
>mystic adept of the norse tradition
>wears an ornamental coat, a ballistic vest over it and a hooded cape, colors are mostly dark shades of grey with accents in red
>helmet with a viking-esque aesthetic and an in-built respirator/gas mask
>runic longsword as weapon focus, war horn as summoning focus
>mp in hidden holster

I don't care if he wears the helmet or not, but I'd appreciate it if it was somewhere on the picture. Draw him in whatever scene suits you best: alone, in a bar, during a fight, being possessed, I don't care
>>
>>46032818
Wasn't this posted a few months back, too, or am I just trippin?
>>
>>46032884
I've been posting this for quite some time now, but it was never drawn.
>>
>>46032925
If the product's not selling, you should try spicing it up a bit.
Like maybe throwing in some sick memes with your request, that's sure to draw in some eyes.
>>
>>46027841
Dude this looks badass. Ima use this in my campaign.
>>
>>46032982
Hmm...
Thanks for the advice. I'll change a few things of the request in the next thread.
>>
File: Mom and son.png (473 KB, 1000x1200) Image search: [Google]
Mom and son.png
473 KB, 1000x1200
hey.

taking simple/unsettling requests.
>>
>>46033511
Can you make anything with this:
>>46032440
>>
>>46033550
it will try.
>>
>tfw nobody wants any warhammer 40k drawn
>>
>>46030621
Looks pretty good anon, thanks
>>
>>46033975
Well, I'm not done with my spare character build yet soo... Sorry m80. If you're really bored though you could sketch up some 40k Jedi looks, I may be making one depending so I could use some ideas of what a Jedi would look like in 40k. More like an episode 4-5 Jedi though, in that there are practically none of them around still and they're all fugitives.

Otherwise, I'll have some 40k related requests up sometime this week, though maybe not in this thread depending on how long it survives.
>>
>>46033975
Draw sum orkz ya winee git.

Sum kinda ork moffeeya or sumfin.
>>
>>46033975
Draw Deadpool in 40k. Then any other supers you want.
>>
>>46033975
I had one
>>46012303
but
>>46017055
already did it.
>>
>>46033975
What kind of 40k stuff do you want to draw ? Is cute okay ?
>>
>>46034276
If we're going 40k cute, how about a little girl putting a wreath of flowers onto a Space Marine's head? If you want extra funny, make it a passed out drunk Space Wolf.
>>
>>46033975
What about pictures of Space Marines showing their humanity i.e. interacting with children, protecting a family, weeping over a dead comrade/innocent, or comradeship? I don't feel like that side of the series is really shown due to its focus on how grimdark it is.
>>
File: Infected.png (159 KB, 681x869) Image search: [Google]
Infected.png
159 KB, 681x869
>>46033550
i preferred blank eyes to convey the hollowness of the victim but hey that can be easily corrected if you want.
>>
File: 1311947915015.jpg (37 KB, 285x298) Image search: [Google]
1311947915015.jpg
37 KB, 285x298
>>46033975
>tfw I know that feel
>>
>>46035220
looks ... inspirational :D
>>
>>46034342
Are Space Marines even built like that though? Do they express emotions like that? Aren't they all avarice and rage?

Though interacting with children, I could see a crazy ass old librarian with kids crawling all over his armor, grabbing onto his purity seals and wargear while he smiles and shows them pictures of the Emperor or whatever in the book he carries. One could be perched on his shoulder while another peers over his back and the rest sit in front, so basically librarian storytime. That sounds pretty cute actually, if anybody wants to, consider this a request.
>>
>>46035528
Look up the Doom Eagles. They're known to be more compassionate towards humans. Not all of them are prideful demigods. Ultramarines are known for it too to an extent.
>>
>>46035528
The original, pre-heresy Astartes were literally just humans but better. Still had all the emotions and could even fall in love and fuck etc. Afterward they all got dulled down and have less emotions, but they're not lobotomized. They can still feel and such, just less prone to getting sad or what have you. If you had a knob that showed human emotion, normal humans would be at a 10 and Space Marines would be at a 4 or 5.
But that doesn't make them inhuman. A lot of them, especially the Salamanders and Space Wolves, actually feel for their non-giant brethren. But most just see them as shit to protect because the Emperor said so at best. Walking heresy bombs that just get in the way, but it's okay because they can make more at worst.
>>
>>46017346
Vunping
>>
>>46031076
OR here, its super awesome. I didnt expect a coloured drawing!
>>
>tfw no one sees the 40k requests
>>
>>46035577
>>46035634
I honestly meant more along the lines of desensitization. They're hundreds if not thousand of years old and have seen hundred of battlefields and campaigns, so their empathy has to be shot all to hell. It's an issue with veterans returning from just a year in combat and can take a lifetime to repair in real life, I figure it's got to be almost irreparable after centuries of war making. I imagine they still feel intensely for their battle brothers insert gay joke here but for them the average humans' problems have to nearly incomprehensible, even at their worst in wartime. So they generally seem aloof and uncaring, but it's just because they're nearly incapable of understanding.

Though awkward social interaction with normies could be potentially hilarious.

>Marine gives a flower to a Captain of a PDF unit for exceptional bravery
>What was that flower for Battle Brother?
>I recall it is a show of appreciation Brother, remember our comrades need shows of affirmation to keep their spirits up
>Ah, indeed Brother. A fine display
>Cue scene showing confused Captain puzzling over a flower while his men giggle in the background about his new Astartes boyfriend
>>
>>46036070
Point them out familam, it's hard sifting through requests sometimes. Plus it won't hurt the thread to bump, it probably won't get active until later anyway.
>>
>>46036106
>cut to scene later of Captain sitting in his room, looking at the flower
>picture of Astartes with heart drawn around the helmet
>cutout picture of the Captain taped onto the picture next to him
>Captain puts flower next to the photo
>zoom out to show the desk is covered with other photos just like it
>Captain sighs dreamily
>>
>>46036235
>>
File: kek.gif (134 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
134 KB, 340x340
>>46036235
>>46036106
>>
>>46031111
That one is even better
>>
>>46036172

>>46012303 (This one was half done so its low prio)
>>46034048
>>46034074
>>46034342
>>
>>46031106
I'll give it a go, update in few hours
>>
>>46036822
I think anon meant ones that were further up in the thread, not ones that were created on the spot specifically because he asked. Those aren't actual requests, more suggestions I believe
>>
>>46031539
thanks
It's ok, I usually pick requests on random anyway

>>46035868
glad you like it
>>
>>46036172
>>46018812
Mine's here.
>>
File: Sketch152173832.jpg (605 KB, 800x1280) Image search: [Google]
Sketch152173832.jpg
605 KB, 800x1280
>>46031106
Here you go M8, hope this works. It's rough, I'm still new to this.
>>
File: Demonlord1.png (1 MB, 1152x917) Image search: [Google]
Demonlord1.png
1 MB, 1152x917
Hey Drawfriends!
I'd like to request what's supposed to be a demonlord in my campaign, a impressive figure clad entirely in black armor. The armor looks like Sauron's apart from it having broad shoulders, and the helmet being broader as well. The spikes on the top of the helmet should be shorter and smaller, but number exactly 10.
The armor itself should mostly be flat, there shouldn't be any gaps in the armor, as if it were the skin of the being, but somehow it should still look like there are connection bits. But, at the 'ends' of the parts, like the elbow protectors or the chin protectors, small spiky extensions should stick out.
The demon has no weapon, but his hands have these claw-like fingers like Sauron has.

His pose is straight, sitting on a stone throne which looks a bit like the iron throne from GoT, but the back is a little shorter, and it is(obviously) not made out of swords. It should still look somehow spiky, but rougher of course, since it's stone.
>>
>>46039182
No worries mate, this is good. Thanks for drawing him. The eyes are a bit weird, but whatever.
You can only get better and try again in the future if you want
>>
>>46039851
I'm stupid
>chin protectors

is meant to be
>shin protectors
>>
>>46040880
I dont know man, those chins DO need protecting...
>>
File: Sketch152173832.jpg (605 KB, 800x1280) Image search: [Google]
Sketch152173832.jpg
605 KB, 800x1280
>>46039964
Fixed the eyes
>>
>>46015425
I'll do Sandwich.
>>
File: hiverpiggybackmarine.png (150 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
hiverpiggybackmarine.png
150 KB, 700x700
>>46034342
Piggybacking.

For the emperor
>>
>>46012608
bumping my chaos wolf
>>
File: hiverpiggybackmarine.png (266 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
hiverpiggybackmarine.png
266 KB, 700x700
>>46042617
now in colour
>>
File: leper.jpg (65 KB, 450x576) Image search: [Google]
leper.jpg
65 KB, 450x576
>>46026383
I might finish this up later if you're interested but I've got some errands to run right now
>>
File: outfit.png (636 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
outfit.png
636 KB, 1280x720
Here's a reference for a Shadowrunner i'm doing. Elven face, completely habitual liar with an impossible to pin-down history, happens to be the group's face.

He's got a traditional girly-boy sort of build, and if you need a backdrop or other details, he's also got a 1970 Chevelle SS 454.
>>
>>46043169
Hey anon, maybe you could do the space marine in all the first founding colors?
>>
>>46043337
... no.
>>
File: DM thing.jpg (127 KB, 1082x314) Image search: [Google]
DM thing.jpg
127 KB, 1082x314
So I know you guys do lots of character art and such in here, but would it be possible to get GM art to represent my GM? (gm appreciation month just ended and I thought it would be a cool thing to send him)

I know there is a stigma against group shots, so this one will be as straightforward as possible.

I would like something with a similar vibe as pic related, but with the large face in the back being his face instead(I apologize for the crummy face shots, it's the best I could find without straight up asking him for self shots). You can have as much detail or as little to the characters in the front, even if you want to make them indeterminate silhouettes. But for anyone who'd want to get detailed, our party includes a Tiefling warlock, Human paladin, Moon Elf bard, Changeling wizard (shaped like an anthropomorphic frog), and a Warforged fighter. Like I said, be as detailed or not as you'd like, the main important detail is just that there's his face in the back and that there are bodies in the front doing whatever.

Thanks in advance, drawfriends!
>>
File: sammichbrown.jpg (125 KB, 1145x1800) Image search: [Google]
sammichbrown.jpg
125 KB, 1145x1800
>>46041718
Here you go.
>>
>>46043659
wasn't she a drow?
>>
File: sammichdark.jpg (123 KB, 1145x1800) Image search: [Google]
sammichdark.jpg
123 KB, 1145x1800
>>46043659
And another version
>>
>>46015425
Missing Vostroya-chan on your list, m8.
>>
requesting the Eldrazi titans as the Pillar Men as shown, humanoid preferred
>>
>>46015425
>Marcia
I'm surprised someone remembers.
>>
>>46043877
I second this
>>
File: 1457747575625.jpg (684 KB, 2844x2400) Image search: [Google]
1457747575625.jpg
684 KB, 2844x2400
Is it possible for me to get an artistic rendition of this character? Color is optional
>>
>>46044200
>artistic rendition
>of another drawfag's drawing
yikes
>>
>>46044065
People have seconded, thirded, and fourthed it, but it never gets done
;_;
>>
Might I humbly request a lady tech priest with a green crt monitor for a head?
>>
>>46015425
Can I see the marcia pic?
>>
File: EL -Range 1.jpg (444 KB, 1576x1304) Image search: [Google]
EL -Range 1.jpg
444 KB, 1576x1304
I tried in Hero Creator and gave up on the face.
Can someone attempt my Ranger in a pose similar to the one on the right.(the climbing guy but with a less freaked out face)
The character is an Elf and unlike my attempt here actually has a neck.
Also, he has red hair, green eyes, Leather trousers, a sword, and a shirt like those pictured. and (very optionally) a cape.
>>
File: red.jpg (475 KB, 800x1132) Image search: [Google]
red.jpg
475 KB, 800x1132
>>46027847
Wasn't sure how to mangle the shit out of the hand, so I didn't. Hope you like though.
>>
>>46043405
Yes...
>>
File: absorbsaid.jpg (929 KB, 1693x2622) Image search: [Google]
absorbsaid.jpg
929 KB, 1693x2622
>>46017346
should i finish this
>>46044200
im almost offended
>>
File: accidental nazi.png (553 KB, 612x751) Image search: [Google]
accidental nazi.png
553 KB, 612x751
>>46046490
maybe you should round those lines out a bit
>>
>>46046645
the siegel is a pain in the ass i'm hoping OP will say to stop if not ill fix that
>>
>>46044200
nigger please, get out of here with that shit. BoRis' art, though extremely stylized, is better than 80% of what other people get, and it's starting to grow on me.
>>
File: 1458018418704.png (1 MB, 1146x1337) Image search: [Google]
1458018418704.png
1 MB, 1146x1337
I'm requesting a seafairing fairy in a similar position, but this tome holding onto a rope.

She should be wearing a tight fitting tennis shirt with notched on the side hems and has alternating blue and white horizontal stripes for design. Her shirt is paired with white capris, stopping three quarters of the way down her calf, and the sides of the capris are notched like the shirt. She wears red slip on shoes with faded white soles. She wears a sailor cap to finish it off.

The background can be the blue sky, some clouds, and or part of the boat in view. This fairy is a character I have for a cityscape setting.
>>
>>46046887
By notched do you men holes down the sides?
>>
>>46046986

By notched I mean there are v shaped notches at bottom of the shirt, at the hem. One on each side. I don't know if that's clear enough for you.
>>
File: Champion of Praios.jpg (2 MB, 2500x3216) Image search: [Google]
Champion of Praios.jpg
2 MB, 2500x3216
>>46030125
>>
>>46046490
>>46046738
Thank you for taking my request, I say it's ok how it is you don't need fix it unless you feel the need to as for me I don't have a problemon with it.
>>
>>46047302
You're my favourite drawfag, Halycon.
>>
>>46029695
>>46029687
bumping my request, pls drawbros
>>
>>46048161
Next time wait until 24 hours after your post before bumping newshit.
>>
>>46048467
oh shit its the tread police every one act cool
>>
Requesting a heavily muscled man with four arms(like Goro in pic related but less "monster" and more "human"), wearing armor like a member of a fantasy peasants militia might... like a breastplate, maybe greaves, and gauntlets over farmers clothes, but all looking in top notch quality... and holding in his four hands a farming scythe, a sheaf of wheat, a sword, and a shield. He would have a face which could be described as strong and pronounced, with a full beard of some sort and finely combed short hair, both of which are brown in color.

I have no particular preference for pose and facial expression, but he would probably be direct and imposing, whatever he's doing.
>>
>>46048499
>Just be patient, and bump your request ONE time, every 24 hours after posting it.
You're just making it less likely someone's going to take it up by saying something like that, you know.
>>
>>46048590
I'm not that guy, but do you think we even need bumps anymore? Threads move so quickly that drawthreads aren't going to think something posted in here is 'too old'.
>>
>>46048590
just to make it clear i am not the paladin request guy but come on 19 hours and for a bump is fine the rule is one bump every 24 hours not a bump at 24 hours
>>
Can someone please draw a simplistic bed sheet ghost with an expression of pure rage? I'm not exactly sure how you would do something like that, but I would assume it involves angry eyebrows. I know it's simple, but I lack the talents required to portray the level rage I am going for.
>>
>>46047272
Plenty clear now, I was just making sure I understood before I went to drawing. I'll update tmorrow
>>
>>46043685
>>46043659
Thanks! one more for my collection
>>
>>46045117
She's bottom third on the left in >>46015721
>>
File: 1455259442916.jpg (313 KB, 1200x1300) Image search: [Google]
1455259442916.jpg
313 KB, 1200x1300
>>46015425
Are you taking suggestions to add to your list? Cause if so then there's May Tealeaf, who TG made together. (And managed to get art for too!)

http://pastebin.com/yCSMn2B0
>>
>>46049058
Yep will add her to my list
>>
File: LOS TIBURON.png (823 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
LOS TIBURON.png
823 KB, 1000x1000
Someone draw Los Tiburon coming back into the ring.

in your hears, and on your backs, muchachos.
>>
>>46012533
Over 36 hours bump.
>>
File: Nordic Shadowwalker.jpg (603 KB, 1200x1774) Image search: [Google]
Nordic Shadowwalker.jpg
603 KB, 1200x1774
>>46032818

>>46047920
Nice to hear that, thanks!
>>
File: AND HIS NAME IS.jpg (555 KB, 1200x1338) Image search: [Google]
AND HIS NAME IS.jpg
555 KB, 1200x1338
>>46049179
>>
Requesting a picture of an obese mage girl conjuring herself a donut
>>
>>46050267
This is amazing, and the speed with which you complete these is astonishing, can you give me the summoning ritual for the demon you sold your soul to?
>>
File: absorbsaid0.jpg (765 KB, 1699x2725) Image search: [Google]
absorbsaid0.jpg
765 KB, 1699x2725
>>46017346
changes fixes that you want ill get to them when i wake up
>>
File: Marciagarrisondress.png (123 KB, 302x878) Image search: [Google]
Marciagarrisondress.png
123 KB, 302x878
>>46049049
Man, that's one's hella old. Here's a new one.
>>
>>46028562
>>46028562
>>46028562
Daily bump.
>>
File: aasimar reference 2.png (3 MB, 1914x1966) Image search: [Google]
aasimar reference 2.png
3 MB, 1914x1966
>>46050672
Oh my goodness Mimic, you art is so lovely it inspires me to make a request for my old Aasimar character!
She is Garuda-blooded (bird-god ancestor) so she has "shimmering avian features" which I take to mean a few accent feathers here and there, a lean elven face, golden eyes like a hawk, and (of course) a full pair of wings on her back. Her plumage is a deep royal blue, and her skin peachy. She dual-wields kukri and also carries a shortbow and a rapier. (Although I haven't seen a lot of your art, if you don't like drawing weapons you can just draw her unarmed!)
>>
File: req.png (583 KB, 1200x1236) Image search: [Google]
req.png
583 KB, 1200x1236
>>46050324
>>
>>46047302
OR here and DAYUM thats awesome. Thanks a lot, drawfriend, you're the best!
>>
File: Scene_Ref.jpg (358 KB, 2288x1552) Image search: [Google]
Scene_Ref.jpg
358 KB, 2288x1552
This one's a bit of a tough one. I'd like to request a "bad ending" scene for one of my games. It's a tactical game where the players are mech pilots and every time they eject there's always a camel waiting to evac them. because REASONS!

I'd like a scene of a pilot riding away from a wrecked mech on a camel. I've attached a pic showing the general set up and references but my abysmal grasp of art, depth and perspective have stopped me from taking it any further.

The mech is like what's shown in the pic, except wrecked. The pilot wears something like the flight suit shown except without a helmet or face mask. (up to the artist whether it's a guy or girl.)

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>46052222
This girl is adorable. She is adorable and I kinda just want to give her a big hug. Can someone draw an anon giving her a hug if that wouldn't be too much to ask? Even a shitty sketch would be awesome. :D
>>
>>46052222
OR here, thats fucking the cutest mage ever
>>
File: Chara Reference 3.png (4 MB, 2000x1194) Image search: [Google]
Chara Reference 3.png
4 MB, 2000x1194
Same thing as before if anybody would be so kind to draw any of these character in your own style.
Take your time, I'm not in a hurry.
No smut pls ;_;
>>
File: SCREAMING.gif (329 KB, 404x350) Image search: [Google]
SCREAMING.gif
329 KB, 404x350
>>46052764
>>
>>46052867
Uh, are you okay? Do you need ayone to call a doctor?
>>
File: 20160316_112104.jpg (122 KB, 600x1000) Image search: [Google]
20160316_112104.jpg
122 KB, 600x1000
>>46038542
Right, so here's a very, VERY, rough sketch, just to get your opinion on the scale and ask a few questions. Should I make the demigryph bigger in relation to the rider and if so, how much bigger? Does he carry a lance while mounted, or is it just that sword? I hope he does seeing as he's basically wearing jousting armor, just my opinion it's your character What's the emblem on his shield, and do you even want him to be carrying a shield?

That's all though, soon as you get back to me I'll get to work. And again, I reiterate, this is a 10 minute thumbnail and not indicative of the final drawing I promise, so don't panic. I wouldn't shit on a plate then give to someone and call it cake.
>>
File: agent.jpg (285 KB, 1757x1200) Image search: [Google]
agent.jpg
285 KB, 1757x1200
Agent Mulder as a fantasy rogue/witch hunter armed with a flintlock pistol, wearing a black leather armour and holding the Necronomicon
>>
File: ghostWIP.png (534 KB, 1264x882) Image search: [Google]
ghostWIP.png
534 KB, 1264x882
>>46048728
I'm working on it (trying at least), I'll take a small break before I turn it into a 100% octopus. :( I'll try my best later today!

>>46052441
>>46052690
That's amazing to hear! thank you
>>
Haven't given these threads an earnest look before; jesus christ. Some of the deliveries here look amazing.

Is it generally frowned upon to offer non-monetary compensation of some sort?
>>
>>46053522
>non-monetary compensation
Like what, anon?
>>
>>46053522
If you do it before getting a response, somebody will probably bitch at you. What with giving their requests worse chances or something. But it's 4chan. Somebody will probably bitch at you anyways.
>>
>>46053522
not as far as I know
>>
File: 795.png (404 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
795.png
404 KB, 853x480
>>46053545
>>
File: drawthreaad reference.png (757 KB, 935x741) Image search: [Google]
drawthreaad reference.png
757 KB, 935x741
Reposting from old thread!

Is anyone here comfortable with drawing items?

On the off chance that there is, could I have a few done?
First is a bow, the limbs are 2 simple silver wings, like the bow in pic related but much slimmer and simpler
Second is a golden staff with gold leaf ivy wound around it, loose at the top and looking like they've grown around it, ivy like in pic related
Third is a Chinese Jian sword with inlain jade dragons along the blade and hilt, sword type is in the pic
Lastly is the dullest, most boring looking European longsword you can imagine, kind of like the lower sword in the pic

Many thanks in advance!
>>
File: Chara.jpg (815 KB, 1900x1185) Image search: [Google]
Chara.jpg
815 KB, 1900x1185
>>46052764
>>
>>46050664
Thank you very much Boris, why are you so based?
>>
>>46053811
>barely an hour later
>that quality
what the fuck is happening in this thread
>>
>>46053924
ITS COMPLETE MADNESS I TELL YOU! CATS AND DOGS ARE SLEEPING TOGETHER, THE RIVERS RUN YELLOW WITH PISS, AND EVERYONE IS MADE OF MONDAYS!
>>
Fuck. I'm so tempted to make a request but I suspect I'd either go full autism in the reference image, or spend hours of my life obsessively refreshing the page until the thread dies and I burst into salty, salty tears.
>>
>>46012017
Can someone draw a picture of a fa/tg/uy sitting at a table with Churchill, Roosevelt, and Stalin, teaching them how to play Magic: The Gathering?
>>
Space Marine meets a monster girl for the first time trying to seduce him.
>>
File: Writhing_World_Sorcerer_King.jpg (75 KB, 553x604) Image search: [Google]
Writhing_World_Sorcerer_King.jpg
75 KB, 553x604
Can i request some art for a Black Crusade Writhing World Sorcerer King? I tried looking online, but image related was the only thing i found.
They are Nurgle psykers filled with worms that burrow through their flesh.
>>
>>46054187
Two Black Crusade requests, both Nurgle-esc, in the same thread? Cool.
I requested the Magos Biologis from a while above. Hope you get a good one too.
>>
>>46015055
I love you.
>>
>>46027841
>>46031076
awesome work!
>>
>>46054129
XENOS SCUM! PURGE IT IN THE NAME OF THE EMPEROR!
>>
>>46053811
Holy crap, thank you very much.
>>46053522
You know, when Anon was talking about non-monetary compensations, I was laughing...
I might have to reconsider.
>>
>>46026551
Thank you anon!
>>
File: Mechanicus Magus Biologis.jpg (1 MB, 2000x2716) Image search: [Google]
Mechanicus Magus Biologis.jpg
1 MB, 2000x2716
>>46012303
>>46054258
>>
>>46055242
Holy crap thats good!
I mean, someone already did mine, i was just pointing out how it was funny to see two BC requests on the same thread.
But shit thats good looking...
>>
>>46052935
Looking cool anon, but a Demigryph should be much, MUUUCH bigger.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-s1qveKCBjEo/T7zDW9PpplI/AAAAAAAADEU/CyU1nDmWUzQ/s1600/P1020118.JPG

A space marine proportionally is basically a fatter version of the knight on that model, no difference in height. Pretty much like an awful big horse.
>>
File: 1447394245699.png (321 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1447394245699.png
321 KB, 720x480
>>46050672
This is adorable. I want to hug her.
>>
File: no female space marines allowed.jpg (112 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
no female space marines allowed.jpg
112 KB, 800x600
>>46056210
>that pic
stop.
>>
File: Yalta.png (1 MB, 2069x1863) Image search: [Google]
Yalta.png
1 MB, 2069x1863
>>46054110
silly joke
>>
>>46055634
Righty-o, what about the shield device and lance and sword?
>>
>>46014695
bump, it's for roleplay purposes, I swear
>>
>>46014695

= // = Such suspicious. Might you tell us more about her companions ?
>>
>>46057119
Hee hee!
>>
>>46057729
He just has a sword and shield, but you don't have to put that in if you want to.
>>
File: Sam.png (809 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Sam.png
809 KB, 1000x1000
Alright, this is my first request so sorry in advance if I'm doing something wrong.

>Short description
The character's name is Sam. Ex-cop turned costumed vigilante in a dystopian sci-fi city where you can always count on witnessing at least three murders a day. She is paradoxically an incredibly violent pacifist who fights exclusively with her fists to avoid killing anyone. She's the kind of girl to shit-talk you while you're down and grin when you get back up.
>Attire
Her vigilante 'costume' is actually a lightweight, slightly reinforced bodysuit with an externally opaque visor-helmet which hides her identity. The color is close to black to help her sneak around, but has a faint purple tint to it. The visor is completely black, like a motorcycle helmet. She wears a skintight pink skinsuit underneath it. When she's not suited up, she wears casual clothes and has a very tomboyish fashion sense - loose shirts, tank tops, shorts, jeans, that kind of thing.
>Appearance
She's blonde and always has her hair tied back in a ponytail with a center parting. She's not exactly ugly, but she looks pretty rugged, and she's also shorter than the average woman. Almost flat as a board and touchy about it. Green eyes. No makeup.
>Request details
I tried to be pretty thorough with the character description because I actually don't mind how she's drawn. Pose, outfit, minimalist pencil sketch or polished monstrosity - I'll leave that all up to you. I'm assuming drawfags appreciate some freedom to do what they want with a request, but if I'm totally off the mark then let me know and I'll come up with a more specific request.
>>
File: Deep Goose.png (27 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Deep Goose.png
27 KB, 1000x1000
I'm a shit artist and I drew this a while ago.
If any drawfolk are interested, I'd like to see a cool drawing of a Deep Goose, maybe fighting someone or just chilling in some forest.
Thanks in advance.
>>
>>46059059
That is a Dark Souls boss and a half!
>>
>>46059120
>Tracking a deer to kill for dinner
>stumble into a forest opening
>CHAMBER OF HONKING THUNDER
>Huh?
>Hear a flock of what sounds like geese
>BOOM BOOM BOOM of heavy footsteps
>this piece of shit runs out of the forest
>shoots a wide gout of flame
>shit
>>
>>46059195
>Shooting fire
>Not concentrated honks that do half sonic half psychic damage.
>>
>>46059313
Easy enough, I'll restat.
>>
>>46058216
So um...
fighter - about two heads taller than her, just a little bit older, muscular (but not quite Conan-level of hulk), short hair, couple scars, worn out armor of practical / semi-realistic variety, sword & board
rogue - very young but mature for his age, always eager and energetic, wears combination of cloth and leather, no visible weapon, but plenty of various trinkets
sorceress - very posh and proper, perhaps even a bit condescending. Very good figure and not afraid to show it. Age unknown, and nobody would dare to ask. Carries decorated staff and is accompanied by two spectral tentacles (think permanent Unseen Servant)
>>
File: Flash Sweat.png (80 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Flash Sweat.png
80 KB, 225x225
>>46059195
>>46059313
>accompanied by a flock of regular sized dire Geese
>they're out for blood
>>
>>46059467
All geese are dire, the ones that aren't are called ducks.
>>
>>46059489
Dire half dragon goose Swan
>>
>>46049785
You are awesome! Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!
>>
>>46058784
You're passionate about your Waifu OC. I respect that.
>>
>>46059614
Is man not allowed to taste sweat of his own waifu?

Wait, no, that came out a bit creepy.
>>
File: Canon2.png (13 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Canon2.png
13 KB, 600x450
Heya, just rolling through, whatcha want?
>>
>>46059614
She's not my waifu, believe it or not! I'm not into muscular chicks. She's my brofu.
>>
>>46050672
Thank you. Now to update my collection pic.
>>
>>46060007
>Eversor
Any relation to Mr.Culexus?

Requestan: Heretek in hazmat / void suit grafting cyber-limb onto some xeno lifeform.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 117

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.