[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anonimi: Race Creation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31
File: Stand Alone.png (919 KB, 1650x1275) Image search: [Google]
Stand Alone.png
919 KB, 1650x1275
The Anonimi Summery:

The Anonimi are a Multi-Clan/Tribe society, all of which have their own separated yet connected Hiveminds. All Anonimi in a clan, can hear whats going on in the Hivemind by “Lurking”, but not all can “Post”. Fully grown/recognized Anonimi can communicate with his clan's Hivemind as well as others through “Posting”.

Basically We're making the boards of 4chan, clans/tribes of a Tiny Species.

Here we go again, doing things better this time.
>>
File: Anonimi Life.png (1 MB, 1510x1275) Image search: [Google]
Anonimi Life.png
1 MB, 1510x1275
Ok, Anyone that's been here before knows what's what, but you don't know and If you're interested ask me and I will lay down some basic lore and junk that we've come up with till your curiosity is either satisfied or you become interested enough to stay.

Now that that is out of the fucking way, here we go. I've decided that I've been going about this the wrong way, that being said I'm going to try a different approach and see where it gets me/us.
>>
File: Those that Hide.png (342 KB, 849x689) Image search: [Google]
Those that Hide.png
342 KB, 849x689
The Anonimi

The Anonimi, who are better known by the larger races as "Those That Hide", and this is truer than they could ever know. In a world of magical wonders and arcane abominations, names have come to hold power over all beings to some extent and the Anonimi are no different.

An Anonimi's Identity means everything to them, it is what makes them unique amongst themselves, but it is also their greatest weakness. One that they hide to such an extent that they keep themselves "Masked" from one another with their amazing mental powers.

Within an Anonimi's brain is a special node that shields an Anonimi's Identity from birth to all but their immediate family. The " ?-field" hides everything about them from their gender and hair to their facial features such as their eyes, nose, mouth and ears. It even hides their hands and feet, making them appear as "points" so not even that can be used to identify them. The field even makes their foot and shoeprints appear as tiny pin holes in the ground so as to not even leave discernable tracks.

As they grow and reach matureity, the consicous connection to that node grows in strength until the ability to manipulate it manifest. It can allow certain features that they feel comforable sharing to be seen such as hair, facial hair and even certain facial expressions. It can also be used to let those they trust absolutely to see them as they truely are or even hide themselves from their family and friends if they so desired.

To have one's Idenity discovered is an almost garenteed death sentance for an Anonimi. For it give their enemies the power to utterly destory or enslave them. Their is almost no hope for them, unless they can someone change something so fundamental about them that their identity shifts into something enterly different.

>Pic Related
>>
File: Supplments.png (345 KB, 823x710) Image search: [Google]
Supplments.png
345 KB, 823x710
>>46003658

As you can see in the picture shown, this has helped to resolve some of the issues from last thread and issues I had been thinking about in a very simple, lore friendly, and appealing way. >>45947199

It solves customization issues, I mean we can only do so much with clothing, weapons/tools and accessories, but this give us way more options.

The issues with spoopy skellybobs and senses are taken care of. While some of these things still need to be fleshed out sense wise because Anonimi probably have more than just the standard 5 because of their mental abilities.

This gives the hand thing a way to work. I can have a /fit/izen crushing something with his bare hands only for it to return to a thick point like normal after words. Hand gestures such as a thumbs up, an a-ok, or even flipping the bird is solved in a easy way.

If anyone else can figure anything else out that I might have missed here let me know but I think I made a huge leap in progress with this post.
>>
File: 1457902210657.png (99 KB, 512x576) Image search: [Google]
1457902210657.png
99 KB, 512x576
>>45990292
>So I was thinking the blackpowderberry plants should have something to represent their combustibility on them, so how about, when cutting the plant, such as for plantations, Anominis start a flame like on oil towers to burn the constantly expelling faint clouds of gunpowder?

This is an interesting and well done picture, I'll admit, but there might be some issues m8.

While we haven't figured out what kind of bush or tree that we are getting the BPB's from, If these plants are constantly spewing small clouds of "gun" powder, then that would lead to some very bad accidents. Especially in the summer heat if that's an issue we do.

A plantation could go up in an explosion the size of a stick of dynamite! The storage center would probably be hit too, and that might be a bigger explosion. If this plantation was even near an Anonimi settlement the death toll would be massive!

I don't think we should be lighting fires, like with oil towers, there is just to many bad things that could happen with that. I think it would be better instead to use a faint mist to dampen the clouds and keep them inert. That way picking the BPB's would have the tiniest risks.

Preserve it with water, ya know?

But I agree, there should be something, just not something that is gonna potentially get them all killed.
>>
File: Magical Business.png (259 KB, 770x566) Image search: [Google]
Magical Business.png
259 KB, 770x566
>>46004379
Oh no you don't, I want to hear something from you for once. I'm pretty sure you're the same boy-oh that's been bumping these thread and I'd like to hear what you think if only just the one time.
>>
File: I ain't fraid of no ghost!.png (257 KB, 990x478) Image search: [Google]
I ain't fraid of no ghost!.png
257 KB, 990x478
Just a doodle, maybe in a futuristic setting /x/ can hunt ghost and harvest their Ectoplasm directly.
>>
>>46003658
>>46003770
Ehh, I don't like it, makes the Anonimi too human, I really liked the ideas from the past thread.
>>
>>46003658
>>46003770
>>46004794
A way to show trip and namefags would be a magical seal that replaces the Question Mark, a trip gives a different color as a form of confirmation.
>>
http://pastebin.com/Pfi8i3kT
And here's a pastebin of some things discussed for the Anonimi Race.
>>
>>46004794
But that's the beauty of it. Everything that makes them human is hidden behind the field. All that junk here is more meta garbage to fill the void.

And come on you have to admit some more things to customize is neat.

>>46004816
Like a Sealing tag? Piece of stick paper over the face with their identifying marks on it?
>>
>>46004852
More like a straight up magical replacement of the question mark and with a name or trip instead.
>>
>>46004832
This is perfect actually, having a pastebin for all of this, I feel like such a dip now.

>>46004862
Its a bit much to put on the face though don't you think?
>>
>>46004899
Having them have a human face feels like we're just writing fluff for tiny humans with magical masks.
And they could always have a smaller magic font. Or perhaps it could be a sort of magical feeling, the feel of their name/trip.
>>
>>46004922
Well its not like we're actually gonna see those faces. The "Magical Mask" is their face, what every Anonimi sees every day. It's just a way to explain why there skulls have eye and nose holes when we don't see them on their face. Meta shit thats never gonna have any actual use.

>And they could always have a smaller magic font.

Explain, that a little better would ya, I'm not all here, I've been up quite a while.

>Or perhaps it could be a sort of magical feeling, the feel of their name/trip.

Again explain just a bit better.
>>
File: skull.png (31 KB, 384x256) Image search: [Google]
skull.png
31 KB, 384x256
>>46005084
why not just change the skull?
>>
>>46005084
Their skull doesn't necessarily require eyes or a nose, they can sense via psychic powers or something or that four protrusions idea the other guy came up earlier.

>Smaller Magic Font
It means the font used to display the trip/name is smaller to fit on the face.
>Magical Feeling
Similar to how a conscious animal would feel in terms of strategy or some shit, but instead of that, it's the tripfag's trip.
>>
>>46005136
Cyclops? Interesting. We could change the skull but... It's more of a personal preference I guess. We can put it to a vote later after a few more ideas.

>>46005138
Ah ok, that "magical" part through me off sorry.

>Magical feeling
So wait, like a pack sense, but able to tell that the guys has a name/trip?
>>
File: skull.png (44 KB, 384x256) Image search: [Google]
skull.png
44 KB, 384x256
>>46005236
it's just to fit the question mark
>>
File: anonimi.png (10 KB, 682x280) Image search: [Google]
anonimi.png
10 KB, 682x280
>>46005236
Here's what I was talking about for the four tendrils thing by the way, the tendrils being the primary sensory system.
>>
>>46005236
>Pack Sense
Pretty much yeah.
>>46005136
>>46005248
That is one pretty neat skull.
>>
>>46005248
That is pretty fucking scary looking honestly, that's like a damn sucker fish mouth and the mental images in my mind are really fucking lovecraftian right now. Good idea though, just unsettling.

>>46005288
I can agree to that. Also the lovecraftian comment just reminded me that the "too human" thing also covers /mlp/ really well.

Imagine a human-like thing suddenly becoming an Anonimi of /mlp/...

Yeah, really unsettling, and it works with /mlp/ lore. If you can get past it, there is so much more to gain from it than what we can loose.

All the art would still look like what it is except for a few times the hands peak through, and that Anonimi can have facial hair, open mouth smiles, and the occasional eyebrow emotions.

Its mostly an excuse for aesthetics
>>
>>46005377
The Anonimi should be drastically different from Humans and other fantasy races both biologically and culturally. And would also imply that the mlp clans have mutated both their skull shape and grown a second mouth which sounds far more twisted.
>>
>>46005279
Oh! I understand now, a lot better than before. I could get behind that 100 percent.

But then that brings the whole "Are Anonimi omnivorous plant-beings" onto the table again. I never did get any feeback on it. I mean it could also explain why they're green. Chlorophyll and they can get some food and nutritional junk from the sun.
>>
>>46005414
>>46005416
... Vote for "Omnivorous Plant-Based, Hive mind creatures, say Aye.
>>
>>46005416
Nah, not plants, the protrusions are of flesh, and if they are cut down the veins seal. I prefer a mixture of
>>46005248
>>46005279
These, personally.
>>
>>46005443
I second all this guy said
then again, I'm biased, I made the skull
>>
>>46005475
Me too, I came up with the four protrusions idea.
>>
File: How I see things.png (288 KB, 1138x412) Image search: [Google]
How I see things.png
288 KB, 1138x412
Well I came up with the idea in the first place so of course I'm biased!

>>46005443
>>46005475
>>46005506
>>
File: Just don't like it... mhm.png (43 KB, 221x332) Image search: [Google]
Just don't like it... mhm.png
43 KB, 221x332
>>46005583
>>
>>46005583
>>46005592
I actually really like it, although the protrusions could curve to the back of the head when withdrawn.
>>
>>46005630
Oh... so they're not just sticking out. Ok, again I could get behind that. And without the reservation of the flappy bitz.

Again I really just wanted to give more utility to the original design. So occasional crushing hands for the /fit/izen and a way to flip the other species off was to much to ask I guess.

I just thought >>46003658 would give everything needed to cover all the holes from character creation issues from lack of things to customize. And give reasons for being faceless with no name in the first place besides just being based off of Anons.
>>
>>46005689
Bump
>>
>>46005583
>FINGERS OUTTA NOWHERE

I love it.
>>
>>46006117
It was the shock, it caused the field to slip for a second, and it showed more emotion than it would have othrrwise. Just brief moments like this is what I wanted, not hands all the time you see
>>
>>46006070
something concepts and prompts
>>
>>46006464
That was me, I had nothing to add at that point in time and we were getting low.
>>
>>46006596
Lets think of habitats, that'll allow us to expand on plants and animals.
>>
>>46006601
Or other clans
>>
>>46006601
Well, I want to do other ones before we do the Forrest and Jungle, cause there is a lot we can put in there and it would take forever.

So Desert? Mountain? Snow? Coastal, Island/Ocean, Underground, etc

Take your pick.
>>
>>46006655
I think if we get more habitats areas set up we can figure out where to put who and work from there.
>>
>>46006656
Some anon came up with each clan on a mountain in a mountaneous area, with trash being in a mountain of garbage. Perhaps we can start from there.
>>
>>46006732
Everyone on a mountain sounds really... lame. Like everyone having the same thing for breakfast every day kind of lame. But mountains are a good place to start as any.

So lets start with a Mountain habitats. Are we digging in, building on, or both?
>>
>>46006757
Probably a mixture of both, small building leading to burrows deep within.
There also was the 4 channels idea, perhaps the centre could be flat and be a city of sorts with 4 river channels leading to a moat.
>>
>>46006802
I liked that idea of the abandoned walled "normae fagote" city with the rivers going into it. It's basically a super city for the Anonimi and they can scavenge whats still inside and undiscovered.
>>
>>46006802
>>46006861

Lets stick to the mountain first, but we can debate on those next.

So, small building leading in, like a gate house?
>>
>>46006888
umm, gatehouse... lookin... Ok that could work. We could do a long hallway of sorts leading into the mountain with branching pathways into Anonimi burrows and rooms. Are we using Elevators? Do we have the Tech for that?
>>
>>46006888
Yeah, like that.
>>46006861
I was thinking more of the official city, where Anonimis of different clans do their trade, converse and such.
Sort of like this pic: >>46003634
>>
>>46006938
No no the idea is that there was once a walled city, more like a town there that had the four channels things going on. The inhabitants are gone, dead, who knows. Point is its abandoned and being reclaimed by nature. The Anonimi have settled in and are slowly taking it back from nature and finding things of use in the abandoned homes and stuff along the way. That way there is always something neat to find at home.
>>
>>46007008
Genius, there could be spooky places involved, such as abandoned asylums, hospitals and eldritch streets.
>>
>>46007008
>>46007024
we found the main point of interest for the /x/ tribe
>>
>>46006931
I like the sound of that, long hall way maybe a big meeting room at the end of it. The elevator thing works fine, we have the Tech for that easily, might actually be a good reason to have BPB-fuel Engines to do those and for general mining operations.

>>46006938
Alright Gatehouse is settled,

>>46007008
>>46007024
I love it! And it would explain the large congregation of Anonimi there. It's a species wide en devour to reclaim the entire town for their own. Rivers from the mountains leading to the town and then out towards the coast. Logistically amazing settlement period. We'd also get gondola action like in Venice...

It's absolutely perfect, there is so much we can do with it!

>>46007090
This. All my This.

But back to the mountain, we can get into all that good stuff later.
>>
>>46007119
>Gondolas
That's a domestic race right there, let's talk about it.
>>
>>46007135
>Domestic race
Domestic Animal you mean... Turtles are to obvious a choice. I'm not trusting a damn alligator... Otters? Or something similar pulling small boats as they swim?
>>
>>46007176
"Gondola was not a mistake

Gondolas are relaxed, harmless creatures that observe their environment. They rarely interfere anything, but just keep observing. They rarely talk, just look around and smile. This makes them very different from other creatures such as spurdo, that feel, pepe, yoba, etc.

Gondola is the silent walker. Having no hands he embodies the Taoist
principle of wu-wei (non-action) while his smiling facial expression
shows his utter and complete acceptance of the world as it is."

They could be pets used for travelling the rivers due to their long legs.
>>
>>46007238
Can you sketch me something here? Or give me an example? I'm having issues comprehending.
>>
>>46007283
It's apparently a description of the Gondola.

The Gondola could walk across water due to their long legs, used for traversing the city rivers. It could be a tranquil and peaceful race, bought by Anonimis for comfy times.
>>
>>46007325
Rogal, I'm going to smack you so hard your Halo is going to get stuck in your father's other eye socket.

I mean do you have any visual examples on hand or would you be able to create one for me? Is there some kind of fictitious creature that you could show me that would give me an idea of what your talking about?

If not I am considering otter driven boats, or giant domesticated water-striders cause that's a cool idea.
>>
>>46007390
>>46007283
It still amazes me that people make guides to drawing Gondolas.
Which means Gazebos could be a wild monster type, commonly seen in /tg/ lands?
>>
File: gondola.png (25 KB, 1012x938) Image search: [Google]
gondola.png
25 KB, 1012x938
>>46007390
something like this
>>
>>46007436
>gazebos
Gazebo Mimics.
>>
>>46007436
>>46007478

OH MY FUCKING-

Ok, I can admit, massive brain farts here. I'm going past 26 hours awake, It didn't click. This works nicely though and now I understand this >>46007238 perfectly. Sorry man.

Ok, How big should we make them?
>>
>>46007517
Their head should be about the same size of the width of an anonimi, but their legs should be pretty tall, around 3 anonimis or more. There are several breeds, such as
>>46007436
Yli, Finland, Moderate and KC Tiers, etc.
>>
>>46007560
I'm for even taller and bigger, Morrowind bus-system style
>>
File: Gondola.png (409 KB, 882x858) Image search: [Google]
Gondola.png
409 KB, 882x858
>>46007560
Something like the one on the left. With the option of having a very small amount of the right just for coolness? Elder Gongola, maybe?
>>
>>46007689
Yeah, there could also be squat Gondolas, as a more dog-like race.
>>
>>46007689
That "hat" concept for a transport harness is a neat idea.
>>
>>46007689
I love it.
>>
>>46007689
>>46007704
There could also be baby Gondolas, Gondolas often help Baby Gondolas swim, which usually results in their heads floating while their legs kick rapidly to swim.
>>
I'm strangely enthralled by all this. I love it.
I'll try and draw something to contribute, but I have front desk duty for most of today.
>>
>>46007793
It came to me in a dream... Not really, but it sounded good. I'm glad you like the idea, its really interesting and the possibilities are near endless because we can just change the setting and adjust from there.

The thread will probably survive until you're done or get a chance to post anything so take your time and just think about things.

If you have any suggestions, idea, or concepts I'd be glad to read them. Bounce ideas around and what not.
>>
The tribe of /b/ is wild and unpredictable.
On their own, they are village idiots, but in large numbers they can swarm over even the mightiest walls.
>>
>>46007918
Fearsome are the /b/arbarian hordes.
>>
>>46007918
>>46007938
fuck I wish I was at my PC right now
>>
>>46007918
/b/ are most likely the main troops due to their expendability, not very smart, strong, fast, tough, etc, but their numbers are in the millions and can easily swarm and overwhelm most opponents. Their rivals are the Redditors, due to similar armies. They also seem to be fixed towards traps set upon the field.
>>
>>46008024
So basically /b/ is cannon fodder IG while /k/ as Space Marines
>>
>>46008085
Yeah, except slightly more effective infantry.
/fit/ are the tanks, /k/ are horse riders, riding on nor/mlp/eople and using Moist Nuggets and such, /an/ are beast riders, riding on scorpions, /trv/ could be explorers and scouts, /m/ are manufacturers of mechas and not!KamenRiders, giving units exosuits and large mechas to fight.
>>
>>46008168
I've decided against the exo suits and multiple mecha in the fantasy setting, Exo suit basically turns normal Anonimi into /fitk/ and too many mecha is potentially cringey and lame. Mecha M00t will still be a thing but the only mech in the fantasy setting still not sure bout the not!KamenRiders
>>
/jp/ should have a miko in there somewhere
>>
>>46008289
not!Guyver suits? /m/ could have biological suits similar to guyver that activate via a medallion or something
>>
>>46008306
>not!Guyver suits
Yeeeeeeees

Mhhhhmm... Sci-fi setting for sure
>>
>>46008306
Whoops I meant to say yes to you too.
>>
>>46008168
Who else could we have as a part of the army?
>>
>>46008587
I don't get this army building, I thought the different boards were different tribes?
>>
Redditors, Tumblr Witches and others could perhaps try to impersonate the Anonimi, via changeling magic (Tumblr Witches), or using a magic mask.

>>46006757
/x/'s territory could be a spooky forest where skinswalker and other such cryptids lurk.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Desk duty guy here. Here's something I scribbled out between telling fat people where the bathrooms are.
>>
File: image.jpg (851 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
851 KB, 1536x2048
Fuck let me try again
>>
>>46008853
>>46008866
comfy af
>>
>>46007689
I like that.
>>
>>46007478
For a way to mount the Gondola, you could have a bicycle helmet with a gondola on top.?
>>
How would /tv/ work?
>>
>>46010492
Lots of loathing and memes.

Goblins that worship a god of Vengeance and Rebellion, Bane the Huge.
>>
>>46010560
Baneposting, Sheevposting, etc I think /tv/ is the meme board, with only Bane being a permanent god.
>>
I require a summary of of these guys, three paragraphs or less.
>>
>>46010583
I can give you three lines:

>tiny
>based loosely on 4chan/the internet in general
>cute as fuck
>>
>>46010617
kek
>>
What Boards/Clans would be in the army and why?
What domestic animals and plants would Anonimi, Redditors and Tumblr Witches have?
What habitats do the Anonimi, Redditors and Tumblr Witches live in?
>>
>>46011024
explain the army first.
>>
>>46011052
To fight off arthropods, Redditors and Tumblr Witches.
>>
Someone should try summarizing the pastebin, this thread and the previous one.
>>
So these guys are supposed to be a chan themed fantasy race usable in any setting? I would stay away from excessive memery and references to other sites
>>
>The Tijian Clan- A tribe composed of Anonimi from other tribes afflicted with wanderlust, before finding the clan. Possibly amongst the most varied of tribes in concerns to occupations, all Tijian Anonimi are avid storytellers and consummate devourers of stories and tales. Amongst the most accepting tribes Paladins often live beside Warlocks whilst druids and necromancers tend the fields and patches. Because of the diverse origins of the Tijians, aspects of all Anonimi culture are present in their burrows and keeps. Amongst the few Anonimi to bear facial hair, the Tizians often sport a beard.

>The Druids of A'n- These kind hearted Anonimi are fascinated with the world around them, especially with the animals around. They often commune with these beasts and enjoy long chats about the surrounding area and gossip about other animals.

>The Slash Wasp Horde- While the Tijians are made from Anonimi that struck out to see the world and meet new faces, the Savage and chaotic Slash Wasps are an insane clan obsessed with chaos and degradation. Constantly pushing the boundaries of their own sanity the Slash Wasp Horde worships the concept of Chaos and randomness, as well as holding their own mystical anonymity as sacred, killing Named ones on sight.

>The Sages of Teeay'vee- Strange Anonimi that study the mysteries of the evil gods, such as Sha'eev and the mighty creature Bane. Obsessed with stories as the Tizians are, the Sages are more focused on the secret meanings to be found within these tales. Exceedingly insular.
>>
>>46012598
>The Comrades- A mercenary band that wanders the land, adopting the combat doctrine of the Giants whose lands they pass through. Their goal is to be able to wield the greatest weapons in the land, but will gladly fight to defend the innocent and those they believe to be evil. Unfortunately this definition of "evil" is highly contestable amongst Anonimi. Nevertheless they are a jolly group, if not slightly bloodthirsty.
>>
>>46012945
See'Kay Tribe- Humble farmers and eccentric farmers, these Anonimi are legendary cooks and chefs, able to create a fine dish from almost anything. These little gastronomic masterminds are not without their bite, however, as their skill with ingredients often translates into alchemy and they can use knives and pans to defend themselves from rodents and birds drawn to their meals. Often times little folk and Anonimi will prefer to pass through a See'Kay village peacefully, in the hopes that they may share a meal or recipe.
>>
>>46013143
>>
>>46011088
so the anonimis are unified now?
>>
>>46014085
No, post clans
>>46012598
>>46012945
>>46013143

Also I think we should just focus on making these guys work as an addition to any setting, but as subtle as possible. So if you introduce them in a game, or have guys play them, only 4channers will pick up on it.
>>
File: first_contact.png (338 KB, 1024x960) Image search: [Google]
first_contact.png
338 KB, 1024x960
I wanted to do soome more mus/k/teers
>>
>>46012598
this is great stuff
>>
>>46015148
Thanks, I was just writing what I would do if I wanted to use them in a game, either as a PC race or something they could interact with. I have no idea what you guys have as canon, so the hope was you guys could cannibalize what you like and adapt it to the canon.

I could keep going, if you want?
>>
>>46015480
well I've got ADD, so I probably not gonna follow it all unless you're actually tying it into stuff we've already built. But the general vibe is great, like an anonimi prehistory
>>
>>46008587
Pretty much everyone can be, were more home defense than anything. There could be expedition companies that are usually around to claim territory for resources and other reasons maybe. but /b/ being many could swell those numbers up to a size we could actually use to fight junk with. Like actively warring on nearby settlements that are encroaching on our turf.

>>46008699
We need something, we have other tiny races to fight, Redditors, Tumblr Witches, more to come... And the big races are around too so if they start popping up we need huge numbers around to push back any force of them.

>>46008866
Neat! Sewers man, scary places.

>>46009870
maybe, I'll see what that looks like in a sketch.

>>46010492
Not sure,

>>46010560
I would rather start pushing away from the memes as a regular theme. So try and think of something else besides that. But Bane is a minor god we have so worshiping Bane is pretty ok.

>>46010583
I can give you one if you're still interested.

>>46011024
Everyone can play a part, /fit/ are stonk. /k/ has dakka, /mu/ can be bard like or play some kind of field instrument like drums or horns or both. Whatever we can think of.

>>46011052
Home defense, patrolling forces, expedition forces... etc.

>>46011088
Bugs, bug are potentially a really big threat to us. Starship Anonimi up in here at some point.

>>46012207
I'm hoping for being able to put them in any setting and environment because I think we (as in us Anons and people like us) could exist anywhere in those worlds.

>>46012598
Tijian, interesting. Druids of A'n, interesting and neat, could be worked in very well.

Slash Wasp Horde, just woke up and not really getting the Chan reference, plz help me understand.

The Sages of Teeay'vee, interesting cause we need something to work with /tv/.

>>46012945
Nice little band of Mercs? Love it.

>>46013143
See'Kay is a pretty neat name for them, and its an apt description for these guys.

>>46014085
Supposed to be yes.
>>
>>46014456
Yes, post clans
FTFY

But yes, subtle and only 4channers would be able to use theme effectively.

>>46014921
Do it then, we need Tech levels too. Early 1500-1600 style is neat because early firearms, cannons, and most conventional melee weapons and tactics.

>>46015480
Nice, believe me anything you can come up with is welcome. Obviously we won't use everything, but we can cherry pic the best parts. Still though, I appreciate anything you can supply. YES KEEP GOIN!
>>
>>46016969
>Do it then, we need Tech levels too. Early 1500-1600 style is neat because early firearms, cannons, and most conventional melee weapons and tactics.

is there any lore on the time though, or should I just draw whatever?
>>
>>46017139
Just draw whatever. We could make it some kind of... Unification Era, though. Exploring the continent in search of the scattered Anonimi Clans/Tribes. Probably by focusing on the presence of another Hivemind. Maybe they were discovered by an accidental posting from another Anonimi and thus trying to come together with other Fagotes.
>>
>>46017212
Ooh maybe the walled city/town is the most centralized place on the continent and during that time it was discovered. It was an easy place to set up camp in and also a good starting point for launching expeditions to find the other Anonimi.

So that would be how the city was first settled and later used as the main settlement, because it was used to bring them all together in the first place.
>>
>>46016863
I'm still interested in the summary.

However I like the idea of having them be separate tribes that don't really need eachother to work. That way GMs can pick and choose which tribes they like without dragging a whole history in with them.

That being said we can create a setting that incorporates them, with whale folk witches and annoying little white and orange golems, if you guys want.

Slash Wasp Horde is /b/

Wasp= Bee

Slash Bee Slash

/b/
>>
File: second contact.png (81 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
second contact.png
81 KB, 512x384
>>46014921
>>
there's a lost tribe of rash anonimi that split off from society and tried to form their own society in a small valley with 8 rivers. they are a subject of universal mockery, as many of them did not survive the winter.
>>
>>46017501
Ok, give me a few moments.

Also they were self sufficient before they met one another, its just that together they have the wide range of abilites and specialties to depend on that comes with being unified.

The idea of them being together is technically only in their own little world they have. This continent of theirs. For putting them in any other game though you could do that easily by just cherry picking clans. We're gonna flesh them all out at some point but yeah, pick and choose. After that and a few minor adjustment to make it fit in the game better and you're done.

>Slash Wasp Horde is /b/

That makes so much more sense now you don't even know. Praise the Java, Lord of Mornings, no matter the actual time you wake up.

>>46017698
Oh this is so freaking cool.
>>
>>46017698
>>46014921
If anyone wants to make lore up for this, go ahead.
>>
>>46017720
Infinons are already a thing man. Splinter groups from each clan/tribe banded together to go someplace else.
>>
>>46017774
oh
they werent in the pastebin...
>>
>>46017799
Not everything is in there, as I didn't make it. I do have most of the other stuff in notepad files on my PC.
>>
File: waspattack.png (141 KB, 832x576) Image search: [Google]
waspattack.png
141 KB, 832x576
>>46012598
>>
>>46012598
>>46012945
>>46013143
>Mu of the Aerosea- Where their tribe name comes from no one can be sure, but these strange and insular Anonimi are bards of Stange and eeriy ability. Music for the Mutants, as they are called by those who have seen their true faces, treat music like an eldritch religion. Similarities can be made between the Sages of the Mu and the Sages of Teeay'vee, although the Mutants seem less mad when one converses with them, despite their alien sounds and bizarre dress.
>>
>>46017501

The Anonimi are a Multi-Clan/Tribe society, all of which have their own separate clan-Hivemind which allows the clan to communicate with one another despite most distances.

There is also a larger, species wide, Hivemind that connects all the clans/tribes to one another but since each clan's Hivemind is like their home, posting in another clan's hive mind is most of the time frowned upon because its like a stranger waltzing into your home.

Once the Anonimi get familiar with the 'Nu'Fagote'(Term) and judge him, he is either welcomed or shunned for his obvious inability to interact with them competently.

The Anonimi venerate M00t as their creator god, who has now left for places unknown, likely to never be seen again except in dreams and visions of mad Anonimi. He gave the Anonimi life, its Hivemind, as well as their ability to “Post”. There are other gods, patroned or shunned by other clans, but M00t is the one that binds them all together.

This is basically all you need to know about them. Anything related to biology is still being hammered away at and clan stuff is faaaaar from finished. Just settle in and pick through whats in the Pastebin.
>>
Sage should be the term for Anonimi elders and magicians within an Anonimi tribe. Nijar and Ferag are terms or both endearment and insult.

I propose that the be Fey, befitting their size and nature, and that let's them get away with some dumb shit, as well as a easy way to integrate them into any setting with fairies.

I highly support the snaggle toothed cyclopian look.

I think every tribe should have their own sigil of anonymity.

>>46018218
This is highly dependent of memes and and RL 4chan stuff. Like m00t isn't very subtle.

I like the idea of a common creator god they all recognize. The Hivemind thing is a little on the nose, I would say long range telepathy between a tribe. It goes away once one strays from the tribe for longer than three weeks.

I would say Anonimi of different tribes and communicate telepathically once they spend enough time with eachother, like three days or so, they are known as Nuferag to eachother. Fagote is too clear and gives up the ghost too quickly.

Moot could use some work as a name and concept.
>>
File: image.jpg (950 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
950 KB, 2048x1536
Hey guys I'm back here's an update
>>
>>46018658
>Horsemeat Sandwiches

"Hey A'non, have you seen the local herd of /mlp/?"

>"Why no A'non, I haven't... Oh well. Oh hey, did you hear about that new place that opened up down the street?"

"No what is it?"

>"It's a little rinky-dink stand over there, sells horse meat sandwiches."

"Oh neat... wait a minute..."

>"... You don't think..."

"That's probably where the herd is at! Bastards are eating sandwiches without us!"

>"Those Horsefaced bastards!"
>>
>>46018551
Well its not supposed to be a complete rip off of 4chan. Just themes and some facts we can use. Also traits from Anons from their respective boards.

The Hivemind is basically an analog for the board. "Posting" is more like an announcement system than everyday conversation.

Like... "This is /out/post forty five. We're seeing shit out here."

It's more like radio communication.

"Posting" and "Lurking" in another Hivemind is like tuning into another frequency.

There is a common language that they speak among themselves, while physically together but Anonimi from the same clan are all tuned in so to their mental frequency so to speak.
>>
>>46019626
It's pretty point blank man. Posting and lurking and m00t and nufagote.

It's as subtle as a riot.
>>
File: Black Powder Berry Processing.png (398 KB, 1291x571) Image search: [Google]
Black Powder Berry Processing.png
398 KB, 1291x571
>>46019667
Well yeah, these thing are supposed to be in your face like that. We're a race of tiny Anons, not some other kind of Tiny Race. Some things just have to be that blunt.
>>
>>46019894
You know we can do better than that man. Subtle is more fun, and you feel fucking fresh when you pull it off.
>>
>>46020250
Its kinda hard to come up with somethin original considering what were doing
>>
>>46020738
Maybe we call this Hivemind the Loom or the Quilt? Quilt is kinda cutesy. Since it's made of Weaves which are made of threads?

A thread is the thought link between tightly bound or adjacent Anonimi. The Weave is like a board, the thought construct within a Tribe in which all threads of that tribe reside and originate.

The Loom/Quilt is the greater consciousness, and the gateway to Heaven. Anonimi can use the Loom/Quilt to access the weave of another tribe, but it is considered rude to simply weave a Thread or add to an existing thread without first observing the native weave and lurking in the background of the Weave, where the Anonimi is considered Nuferag. Upon their learning of the culture of the weave they become Ferag and can utilize the Weave without inherent stigma.
>>
>>46021527
I like the Loom, it's quite clever.
>>
>>46021527
This could work for Redditors and Tumblr Witches, speaking of which, how would you rename them?
>>
>>46021527
Actually I like this idea better. Let the redditors have a hivemind for their swarms
>>
>>46022335
The Loom, The Hivemind and The Snowflake could be interconnected.
>>
>>46022023
As for renaming the Redditors, I think something really close sounding.

As for the Tumbler Witches and their special snowflake ways, I think they should have a radically different name, but have the Snowflake motif and the "t" be really prevalent in their architecture and iconography.
>>
>>46022398
I rather not, I'd prefere that a circklejerked and powered up Redditor could intereact with the Anonimi through blunt force mental power.

Tumblr Witches are just able to tap into it with their insidious magics.
>>
>>46022470
Only experienced mages can enter into another races psychic connection except for redditors who vibrate with extreme force to increase mental and physical power along with upvotium
>>
>>46022554
How about, with the witches, that they're strong enough to project their thoughts out, "loud" enough the Anonimi can pick up on it in their heads, but its not enough to interact with the Anonimi on that level.

So the Anonimi can hear them but they can't hear whats going on in the heads of the Anonimi. The Anonimi would actually have to speak instead out loud when talking(See: shouting) at the Tumblr witches.
>>
>>46022642
Yeah that works, what should the Tumblr Witches Hivemind be called, should have a false and twisted moral code
>>
>>46022717
The Woemyn, a mental blizzard filled with thousands of snowflakes....
>>
File: Whale Man.jpg (140 KB, 628x711) Image search: [Google]
Whale Man.jpg
140 KB, 628x711
>>46021595

Thanks. Threads would be a simple shared thought between Anonimi.

Tijians/Tizians (What do you guys like more?) use threads to share stories and forge their own tales, as well as discuss the fantastical and mythic. Their Weave is a noble and ever changing tapestry of stories, adventure, and mad ideas of all sorts.

The Comrades use threads to coordinate attacks, share weapon ideas, share work opertunities, and discuss what kingdoms have what bans on which weapons (these Threads often devolve into how to bring these weapons into the area anyhow). The Weave of the Comrades is a raucous garrison and jolly armoury.

The Mu of Aerosea use threads to make silent music and share ancient bardic knowledge. Their weave is alien and even maddening to Nuferag and even to those Mutants that have been separated from the Weave for a long time.

>>46022023

I don't know what you guys have now, but I would make redditors pale mirrors of Anonimi with a true Hivemind, pale constructs of Bone and Flame. The Redinaught, Redinites, Reddonir, Inordite perhaps. For something a little less on the nose and a little more generic I would say The Collective, The Pale Gestalt, The Hive, or The Hollow Legion. These small soulless golems can sacrifice themselves to add mass to a unit. Such sacrifices can create a unit many times the size of an Anonimi. The soulless things seek to strip the Anonimi lands of soul and magic.
>>
>>46022791
The Blizzard, they could live in a primarily snowy place.
>>
>>46022833
What we got are the Redditors are a hive of their mascots who are like dwarfs to Anonimis, they are not powerful on their own, but they use a mineral called Upvotium and vibrating together, to multiply their physical and mental power together, their psychic receptors are their antenna.
>>
>>46022833
As for Tumblrites, pic related but with heavier Night Hag influences. The size of a human, perhaps greater, these Whalen/Wailers/Tumumlar/B'lrien/Screech Hags are rare, but their bellowing cries can be heard throughout the land. The Reddit things occasionally serve these singular entities when it serves their purposes. These lumbering trolls claim to be bound by a singular mind as the Redditthings are but they only share a power source, and each corpulent witch queen serves her own vile agenda. Most want to see the world shaped to their will. The source of their power is known as the Dirge or Wail and their lamentations become manifest and they bend the wills of lesser men and Phyredditians.

The Tramblar also wield powerful ice magic they stole from the Ice Queen, the progenitor of their supposed creed and singular will.

The Anonimi seem to be immune to their lesser magics, and due to their size and guille they are often able to slay a Hag. Due to this the hags secretly fear the little creatures, and place their hovels near (Reddit) lands, where the brittle things seek out Anonimi souls with their blazing eyes. The Sigils borne upon and Anonimi faces seem to hide them from the Hive's sight from a distance and when not viewed directly by a larger unit.
>>
>>46022936
I would have the Collective basically be Necron/Phyrexians. Yeah, very weak when alone, but their never alone.

Upvotium is a little too on the nose. The complete disregard for their own integrity to "Uplift" a single unit just distances them from the Anonimi.
>>
File: Fighting the Reddit Menace.png (383 KB, 880x796) Image search: [Google]
Fighting the Reddit Menace.png
383 KB, 880x796
>>46022791
I like the blizzard part! Woemyn is just... to much of an our world problem, lets not push it on them.

>>46022833
I like the Thread and Weave concepts, like a lot. As for what the Redditors look like we were gonna make them look like twisted versions of the Reddit Alien. The one in the picture is just a powered up one though. I'll doodle a few concepts right now I guess.

>>46022850
Agreed, and Agreed.

>>46022984
I don't like the idea of them or the Redditors to be standardly bigger than the Anonimi. We can have big ones yes, but not enough for them to be commonly like that and I really cant express how much I can't stand the idea of any of them being even close to human size.

>>46023029
Exactly! And maybe we could do something about the names for upvotiem and downvotiem... But their concepts are still worth saving.
>>
>>46023029
Upvotium distributes itself via vibrations, further multiplying the Redinites strength.
>>46022833
>>46022984
/pol/ clans could be a rival towards the Tumblrites.
>>
>>46018029
Oh I didn't notice this one before... There is a bit of a lore issue with this one though. /mlp/ couldn't have been around for this so early on.

The Anonimi clans have to be together before that, otherwise the Anonimi as a whole would not have been as bothered by them because they wouldn't have seen them going through the horrific transformation into eldritch monstrosities.
>>
>>46023143
The thought is that the Tumblr we're cracking on is a very vocal minority. But presents itself as a huge monolith.

Perhaps dwarf sized? Either way they should be larger than a Anonimi by leagues. Only a brave band of Anonimi or a particularly tricky one can take one down a whale witch thing. But Dwarf/Hobbit sized is as small as they should be. OP, Small good guys get huge enemies, don't you know?

As for the Collective or whatever, on average I would have them be skinny and skeletal Anonimi, a skeleton bound by orange flame powered by the stripped souls and eaten Weaves. They sacrifice themselves to build up a unit, Uplifting it. Makes them seem even more machine and soulless. The mineral idea is...eh...
>>
>>46023342
Yes, but were talking about a numbers game here, there are thousands of each race(4channers, Redditors, Tumblrinas), why make one race be so monstrously larger than the other if we are sharing the same landmass and are more than likely to encounter them all the time?
>>
>>46023342
I like the idea of a skeleton of the Reddit Avatar, powered by their antenna, that has a orange flame inside it, causing it to glow, vibration and Orangered Votium causes the flame to grow, while Periwinkle Votium cause it to decrease, and is a poison to the Redditors.
>>46023342
Tumblr Witches have variants, a vocal minority are whale-like hag creatures, with powerful screeches and primarily roll around, using their mass and sound as a weapon, while a more thinner variant, who specialize in magic and are more popular than the Landwhales.
>>
>>46023460
Just make the Tumblr things less frequent. Like dragons.

>>46023509
Again, the mineral thing is...eh...
>>
>>46023608
You've been the most vocal about changes to what we have already, hush. You're getting your way on quite a few things, let the others have theirs. Minerals are are neat.

>>46023509
I like the idea of skeletal Reddit Mascots as their default with the orange flame/glow in the orb of their to you? Also, what about the biggun here, should this still be what they turn into powered up?
>>
>>46023697
>in the orb of their antenna, does this sound good to you?

I lost most of that sentence somehow... weird.
>>
>>46023697
Arbites Anon is pretty based, writing some neat shit.

When Redditors perish, their soul is distributed across the Redditors around him, this continues until the final Redditor, when he perishes, his giant flame flies away or perishes.
>>
File: Reddit beast.png (29 KB, 819x460) Image search: [Google]
Reddit beast.png
29 KB, 819x460
>>46023751
>>46023697
An attempt was made

And Minerals are...eh...

Soulless sacrifice to Uplift a unit based on its performance seems like some reddit shit.
>>
>>46023774
>When Redditors perish, their soul is distributed across the Redditors around him, this continues until the final Redditor, when he perishes, his giant flame flies away or perishes.

How about their "Life Energy" instead? I don't think Redditors deserve an actual soul. That and it would explain why the Redditor gets so big, as the last one he is full of life energy that would beef him up to macho monster, making him an actual threat.
>>
>>46023827
A single redditor beefed up, vibrating at an extreme rate from pure power and beefed up with Redditor Flames and Orangered Votium, slowly turning more crystal with hot embers sparking around him.
>>
File: Redditor.png (184 KB, 642x552) Image search: [Google]
Redditor.png
184 KB, 642x552
>>46023809
I was thinking more along the lines of this.

Quiet you, the minerals stay unless voted of my a majority.
>>
>>46023809
I like that body.
>>46023949
I like that skull, but add the orange flames to the antenna and eyes.
>>
>>46022984
>place their hovels near (Reddit) lands

reddit is very leftist, but seems unwilling to eat sjw bullshit in most cases. the tumblr in action subreddit and its bleed into the site attest to that.
>>
should there be a type of rare tumblr witch who isnt that bad?
pretty petite ladies who fear anonimi but spend there time making art in isolted locations, and if they spend to much time in the company of the screeching ones, they begin to grow fat and corpulent, and their art begins to pervert into twisted forms.
>>
>>46024168
I have no orange color pencils at home, but I could get some. Anyway its technically there flame wise, just look a but closer. As for the eyes, I rather them not be flaming, more like glowing within their sunken eyesockets and leaving trails of light as they move.
>>
>>46024308
>Glowing Eyes
That works.
>>
>>46024306
I actually could get behind this idea. The rare few who are isolated and friendly but skittish to all others because they fear being attacked because of what the vast majority of their kind are doing.
>>
File: Knot of Hateler.png (24 KB, 819x460) Image search: [Google]
Knot of Hateler.png
24 KB, 819x460
>The Polemark Empire- Totalitarian, purist, an a veritable utopia for those Anonimi that adhere to the Creed of the Weave. The Empire was formed from the Exiles of the Herald Tribe. The God Cra'ool the Mute, creator of all Anonimi, sent a vision to the Sages of the Heralds telling them that hate had taken hold in the heart of the tribe, and vile Anonimi sought to corrupt their words and Weave. The Sages expelled the Anonimi that the Creator had Marked with the Knot of Hate, a corruption of the Knot Peace. These exiles, finding the Deviants and the Slash Wasp horde to be below them, and viewing all other tribes that did not adhere to their creed as scum, they set out to forge their own Empire.

>To the dismay of many they actually succeeded, the black cross of hate marking their tree stump fortress upon great crimson banners. Exceedingly paranoid, those who don't spout their creed are treated with suspicion and hate. Unfortunately they seem to be one of the few bulwarks against the Trumbrar Witches. As the Knights of Em duel the giant Great Hags from within their great Colossi, the Polemarks conduct regular inquisitions across the land, razing the land to the ground and slaying any coven they come across. They would prefer to take down the Great Hags and silence the call of the Dirge but lacking the resources to take on such beasts they turn their eye to the Coven of Eternal Winter, and those rare Trumbrar that remain unaligned, or even friendly to the Anonimi.
>>
File: nosir.jpg (77 KB, 386x290) Image search: [Google]
nosir.jpg
77 KB, 386x290
>>46024438
>>
>>46024438
im down.
>>
>>46024438
Eeeeh...

I think you're trying too hard and doing to much.
>>
>>46024438
The Polemark Empire's origins could be traced to /new/, the first attempt at an empire, but was shut down.

/5/, the lost clan, a secretive clan in the early days of the Anonimi, they eventually went extinct, no one knows when or how, but they are a target of mystery, who where they, what did they do, etc.
>>46024438
I'm alright with it.
>>
>>46024570
That was the thought behind the Herald Tribe.

>>46024548
Minerals, son.

I'm just throwing out ideas, take what you like and leave the rest.
>>
/fur/

once upon a time, there was a cult of anonimi that took the forms of beasts. they mostly practiced their art in secret, but moot created a tribe for them.
when all the cultists had revealed themselves, moot struck them all dead at once.

the hatred against the beast people has lessened, as the witches demand more attention, and quite a few have joined both the /b/arbarians, and the /trash/ heap denizens.

twitter

there is a type of blue songbird that can grasp basic speech. they love to twitter and chirp sentences and phrases. many use them as messengers.
>>
>>46024648
One thing I didn't like to your three things you've changed. I'm still in the green. THAT'S HOW ITS DONE! MINERALS!
>>
>>46024679
I love everything here... EVERYTHING.
>>
Ability Toucans, birds from the lands of Tumblr.
>>
>>46024783
they're dim, and constantly get lost.
>>
>>46024792
Anonimi often attempt capture of these beasts, due to their delicious taste.
>>
File: Sigil of Le'et.png (22 KB, 819x460) Image search: [Google]
Sigil of Le'et.png
22 KB, 819x460
>The Scribes of Le'et- While Tijians like to enjoy a story, or even weave one of their own through adventure and drink, the Scribes of Le'et know no joy. They hoard lore they deem important and squabble endlessly about their veracity and value as intellectual works. Many Le'et Anonimi are adept wizards, their threads dedicated to ancient and arcane works, often belittling each other for their perceived level of mastery. The Le'et weave is not one of much joy and appreciation, but those who are patient and observant are bound to gain great knowledge there.
>>
>>46024891
Nice
>>
Bump.
What Boards/Clans would be in the army and why?
What domestic animals and plants would Anonimi, Redditors and Tumblr Witches have?
What habitats do the Anonimi, Redditors and Tumblr Witches live in?
>>
>>46026769
Reddit could have those Meme Animals.
>>
>>46026769
Have we decided on a name the Reddit things and the Tumblr things? I threw around some names but I don't think they stuck.
>>
>>46027016
Not yet.
Their names should be similar to Anonimi, different but slightly recognizable.
Tumblr should involve the cold, Reddit should involve circlejerking
>>
>>46027116
Redatora and Tum'blari?
>>
>>46019894
Don't forget to activate your almonds.
>>
>>46027693
Almonds injected with alkalised water.
>>
>>46022984
>As for Tumblrites
Maybe it would be "Tumblrin@s" or "Tumblrinx".
>>
>>46027016
Predditors?
>>
>>46027799
Predditoids?
>>
>>46027998
Ooooh, I like "oids"
>>
>>46027998
Redditoids?
>>
>>46028438
I like it!
>>
>>46028438
Reddiusks?
>>
>>46018551

"The Moot".
>>
>>46029179
Mu'takin(s)
>>
>>46029302
Kek
>>
File: Redditoid.png (616 KB, 1664x1472) Image search: [Google]
Redditoid.png
616 KB, 1664x1472
>>46023949
like this?
>>
>>46029179
Hmm...
>>
>>46029918
Yes, like this
>>
>>46029918
It looks like a more deadlier Redditor, a mutation.
>>
>>46030461
idk, I just tried to draw the one here >>46023949
with mouth open
>>
>>46030466
Well its bigger than it should be, maybe it could be an Elder Redditoid, one that has lived longer than most.
>>
>>
>>46030923
Well Mr. I-want-to-change-everything over here >>46027016 doesn't want us to use meme creatures, possibly the plants we've come up with, and definitely the MINERALS that we've come up with so I have no fucking clue what were even doing anymore... I mean we had some good things to work with but because they are too on-the-nose we have to start being more original.

This entire things was meant to parody 4chan culture and our relations with other sites and eachother. With a lot of stuff that is blatantly 4chan related, pop culture, and general internet junk but put in such a way that its appealing.

So until we decide on whatever, its all up in the air.

Yes I am just a tad bit bitter, but there have been quite a few ideas that sound really appealing so I can't be justified in my rage stew. I just have to grin an bare it like a good little Anon. Be fair and all that.

We didn't even make a dent in the world building that we were doing because that got shoved aside for all the changes.
>>
>>46031061
why are you taking that guy's word as gospel?
>>
>>46030923
Anonimis:
Gondolas
Pepes
Black Powder Berries
Protein Powder Berries
Retartoes
Wyel Wyel Bananas
Magical Realm Berries
Skimswelk
Plump Helmets

Tumblr:
Ability Toucans
>>
>>46031207
I'm not, but we've been focusing on building up what he's introduced with his suggestions instead of focusing on world building like we were going too.

Kind of hard to do so when everyone was practically eating the bird seed out of his hand. Some of those "seeds" were good though so I'm willing to listen but its making me... irritated a bit because instead of hearing even a few counter points against, its mostly "Good idea" and "I like it!" I haven't seen anyone say anything against except what I've brought up and this IS a group project now. So I have to take a majority rules kind of approach to it.

So unless I make this thread a dictatorship I'm kinda screwed here.
>>
How would v and tv work? Would they have television and video games
>>
Should we try shilling the thread
>>
>>46031551
/tv/ probably would need to wear masks.

You know.

Or else.

It would be extremely painful.
>>
>>46031667
You want to show the thread off to the other boards? That could end horribly if not done right... If we do, I'd suggest- No, require that we only do one board at a time.
>>
>>46031808
I mean worldbuilding threads
>>
>>46031828
that already happens from time to time.
>>
>>46031828
Oh, phew... for a moment there... Yeah, alright. I think its a good idea, asking for outside help from experts in that field, couldn't hurt.
>>
>>46031884
I know right
>>
>>46032857
>If I could make a suggestion, instead of four intersecting rivers, have a lake in the center of the city from which four channels, controlled by locks, have been cut out of. The lake is supplied by an aquifer that bubbles up from a maze of caverns deep below ground called the Undernet.
>The large lake that forms the centre of the city of four channels is known as The Moot.

When referring to The Moot, the common jocular Anonimi response is "the who?"

To which is replied, "the moot, the moot!" and a variety of outrageous claims, such as, "The Founder of Reed-Eit!" or "Most interesting lake in the world!" is shouted
>>
>>46032916
There could also be dark cavern in the mountains of the clans, attracting adventurous Anonimis.
>>
Redditors could be a god's failed attempt at creating something similar to the Anonimi.
>>
>>46032916
kek
>>
>>46034282
What would a bump be for Anonimi?
>>
Tell me about the Anonimi! Why do they wear the anonymity?
>>
>>46035290
Who knows!? Maybe you can be the one to figure out why! No one like my idea of their true name being their greatest weakness
>>
>>46035290
Actually let me tell you about the fa/tg/uys

The clan of Fa/tg/uys, as they are called by themselves and others, can make a discussion in any topic, no matter how lewd and turn it into a discussion of theology and/or economics.

They also love telling stories The clan is also good at converting the collected salvage and scavenged goods brought to them by other clans into new resources and marketing them off as useful items at merchant stalls.

Particularly well painted coasters as table tops, doors and wall decorations. They are known craftsmen and painters, famous for their intricate statuettes, often sold at market.

Even dabling at making figurines for some of the other clans such as /a/, /jp/, and sometimes even for /mlp/ though they keep those craftings a secret.

They are masters of the gift of gab. They love to discuss trivial things in a laid back manner, and place high value on stories in their culture. Debating history, logistics, theology, and philosphy, as well as a mirriad of other things is what they enjoy most in their spare time.

They also love to cobble together fun stories and myths from things they find and scavenge, rebuilding legends and religions from the ancient and discarded remains of the ancient world. They do not however take an archeological approach to this but rather a "here's some cool shit about this cool shit I found that I totally made up" approach
They are gatherers, and simple farmers.

Usually an Anonimi of clan /tg/ will have a private gardening plot near, under, or even within his home. They work community fields together, sharing stories to pass the time.
They are also a part-time militia that occasionally drills as a sport, and mostly rely on traps and tunnels to deal with problems.

They essentially act as handimen and aid the other clans in their various jobs and duties.
Their physical appearance varies but Anonimi or clan /tg/ are usually a bit Pudggier than most Anonimi.
>>
>>46036037
During the olden days, drawing attention to yourself would attract predators, the attention whoring Anonimi went extinct due to natural selection, and eventually it also became a cultural one, further strengthened from tripfags being massive tools
>>
>>46037009
nice
>>
>>46037981
Glad you think so, how about another clan?
>>
>>46038025
/d/ and /aco/
>>
>>46038025
/v/
>>
>>46038082
Have nothing on /d/ accept that is was suggested to be a breeder clan. Meaning they are one of the few clans that actually have a large enough female population for race propagation.

And /co/ was a canidate for a police force made out of comic book hero types, so not to sure about /aco/ unless we just have them making lewd art. Art that appreciates the nude form, sculptures, pantings, and the like. Idk.

I was hoping you'd just say yes so I could show you one of the other ones we have prepared already.
>>
>>46038210
We have something for /v/ but not everyone liked it.
>>
>>46038301
yes
>>
>>46038325
what do we have?
>>
>>46038366
Cheeky, this is how we made /r9k/ into something better than it actually is.

/r9k/ clan

The 'wizards' of the /r9k/ clan were once the rejects and the outcasts of the Anonimi society. They usually lived solitary lives in the forests, or in very small communities. There they hoarded what little knowledge they could, often devising skewed philosphies on how to run an effective and fair tirbe. Often thinking of themselves as hideous and/or physically grotesque, they would hide themselves away under cloaks and robes out of some misplaced shame.
Their homes were by far the dingiest and least welcoming out of all the clans, with 'wizards' often not leaving their homes for up to years at a time. In their they wrote down their bitter life stories and consolidate what little power they had. The only time these 'wizards' meet in mass is when they are discussing how much they hate the outside world.
However in recent times the 'wizards' have divested themselves of that way of thinking. In fact, they are no longer outcasts, but hermits -- if you seek what some whisper is the greatest magical power among Anonimi, you must seek them out. But beware: they are still not very fond of visitors. And if you seek to curry their favor be warned their magical arts are said to be grey and ever darkening.
The 'Hermit' do not have sex, out of either choice or circumstance, so to sustain their tribe's numbers, they must rely on a steady number of outcasts, taking shunned Anonimi into their own clan to bulster their numbers. They survive mostly off of minieral water from their caves and mushrooms.

1/?
>>
>>46038552

/r9k/ as a clan is a fringe group that isolates themselvs from the other clans just as much as they keep away from /r9k/. While they still believe in and occasionally pay tribute to the main gods, their chief god is Bateman, the god of dubs and repeating digits which they mainly depict as a man pointing towards the distant heavens. /s4s/ also pays reverence to Bateman for a higher chance of repeating digits when they mine for Getsium, but /r9k/ worships him full time.
The clan of /r9k/ while living the life of hermits, wise with obscure knowledge they have obtained, spend their days deep within thier now habitalble burrows, tending to the Pepe. The Pepe are a frog like beast, one of the first and few remaining of the original domesticated animals that Anonimi used to have. Anonimi can ride upon the Pepes, though they rarely due so and collect their potent waste as a valuable resource. Their waste has various uses from weaponry to fertilizer, and form an easy bond with Anonimi, although the strongest bonds are with the /r9k/ Hermatage.

2/2
>>
File: Magicians.png (291 KB, 685x669) Image search: [Google]
Magicians.png
291 KB, 685x669
>>46038525
This... pic unrelated, just Anonimi.

The /v/edics, one of the most ancient and once venerable of clans was infected by the bloodrage that festered in the /pol/lacks.
However, rather than submit to their madness and rage, they chose to stay loyal, and stand and fight alongside the their fellow Anonimi. They tore through the battlefields as mad berserkers ripping apart friend and foe alike. It was thanks to them many battles were won, though many of the /v/edics' numbers had to be put down.
Soon they joined back into productive lives alongside their fellow Anonimi, however the bloodrage had stained them, constantly seething under their skin. They were unable to fulfil their duties to the same capacity as they once did, yet they still tried their best.
Before the Bloodrage, the duty of the /v/edics was the discernment and understanding of mystical items and artifacts, both created and discovered by the Anonimi. After the rebellion, much knowledge and power was lost, and the bloodrage has forever blunted the capabilities of the /v/edics. Rather than seek enlightenment, most bluster and argue amongst themselves about the best use of what little knowledge they still have, and waiting for when the /k/ommando clan once again requires their aid.
Luckily, many other clans have tried their best to help pick up the slack, and a few former /v/edics have discovered the ways of Generative and Retrospective meditation to lessen the effects of the bloodrage, while others have instead sought to tame and learn from the magical beasts of the land using their hiveminds
Still, it is a sad fate, for such a once proud clan to suffer.
>>
>>46038681
Eh, I dislike it
>>
>>46038727
Oh I agree, and I didn't write this one so yeah. If you can do better, shoot!
>>
>>46038727
If you're interested I have /k/ and /mlp/ done.
>>
>>46038842
Go for it
>>
>>46038881

/k/ommandos or /k/omrades

The Anons of /k/ are tinkerers of ranged weaponry, creating powerful guns and larger armaments for hunting and war. Their patron diety is the Murder/k/ube, a cube made of many weapons that rest in the heart of the Mecha M00t.

While these weapons and such are useful in their conflicts with creatures of varying sizes, they are also extremely proficient at the art of throwing single objects together, possibly due to a stronger and more combat oriented hivemind than most other types of Anonimi.

This makes them feared and avoided by the larger races who dare enter the Anonimi domain, because if you gather enough of them together in one place for too long, they invariably tend to start producing arrow and throwing spear type projectiles and begin to attempt hunting the largest available source of meat.

They would, by making a six A'non unit, throw spears with six handles on their sides and throw the projectile simultaneously with enough coordinated force to send it deep into the soft tissue of their prey.

While useful and critical to the survival of the species in the past, allowing Anons to gather the meat necessary to survive and grow as a species, they are often looked down upon by their fellows in these modern times since they tend to aggravate relations with the other species, as they have no qualms about hunting and killing sentients when circumstances are dire.

They all, invariably, regardless of origin or situation wear a small patch on their left breast that reads "/k/" in black, on a grey background shaped to resemble a shield, symbolizing their unending vigilance in the protection and continuation of the Anonimi as a species.

1/2
>>
>>46038958

Other than this, they look completely normal to any other Anonimi, but as you gather more and more of them together without an outlet they start to act progressively stranger. The "lizard brain" part of their hive mind takes over and they start ripping the sleeves off their jackets, and tearing their pants down into shorts. They then start using the scraps of their clothing to tie together head and arm bands and use the rest to craft their weapons.

If to many stay together for too long, they begin painting themselves (ruining their suits in the process) with mud and foliage, creating camouflage until eventually they're barely distinguishable from the terrain around them, but look like a tribe of crazy war-painted Rambo Indians when they suddenly attack.

There is also the running joke amongst the clans about /k/ mass firing rifles into a tornado once upon a time to destroy it. What they don't know however is that it is a true story and that they succeded. if only that one time. They have since learned and are perfecting the new engagement tactic known as "Death by a Thousand Rounds" A desperate solution against a far larger opponent if the usual tactics do not work.

Research into Magic-Enhanced Bullets, ranging from Napalm, Bullet Spread, etc.. is slow going as they do not know much about magic and are reluctant to ask for help, but if they can figure out what they need to know the Anonimi could very well become a serious threat to the larger inteligent speicies. Their home city, which almost none accept a /k/ommando can find is rumored to be covered in "Cannons" and "artillery" for any threat foolish enough to come near them.
>>
The Nor/mlp/eople (Subject to change)

The Anons of /mlp/ are small, sentient ponies as opposed to being small, sentient humanoids. They came into being recently when numerous Anons, largely of /co/, simply transformed into them, a rather gruesome and horrific process to witness. (Similar to Shadowrun and goblinoids)

They are widely disliked by the other Anons due to their origin, and also due to their appearance. They look like horrific, Lovecraft-tier horrors in the opinions of most Anonimi. Anonimi that were born or came to be after the transformation are often more understanding, but still see the creatures as gruesome beasts.

Some Anons, however do not find them horrific. If this fact is not hidden from their clan-mates or F'am (unless they are of /k/) they will be shunned and treated almost as badly as a nor/mlp/erson. Sometimes this toleration leads to affection, or even attraction. The Anon will become progressively more and more obsessed with nor/mlp/eople, until invariably they desert their own clan to spend all of their time lurking and obsessing over nor/mlp/eople.

This obsession too will deepen and intensify, the afflicted Anon eventually forgoing sleep, rest and edification to spend all their time lurking the land of the nor/mlp/eople. If discovered by the locals, they will be driven off, perhaps in an attempt by the transformed to save the Anon from himself.

1/2
>>
>>46039015

Inevitably, however, the Anon's obsession will increase until he
>rapes
A nor/mlp/erson, at which point he will transform himself and join their ranks, regaining his sanity, often with newfound regret but acceptance, in the process.

They are tolerated largely because their equine bodies allows them to move loads much greater than what a baseline A'non could, almost on par with a /fit/izen though not requiring the large and extremely specific diet that a /fit/izen would require. This makes them useful as beasts of burden. They can also run swiftly and for great distances due to their quadrupedal nature, and are generally employed in a manner similar to how humans use horses, though much more effectively due to their sentience and ability to communicate.

Their lack of opposable thumbs makes life difficult for them, though they can still manipulate things due to some strange, toggleable "sticky hoof" effect, as well as dexterous use of their mouth and tongues, which are more flexible and nimble than a normal Anon's, or horse's for that matter.

Before /mlp/ came into being during the transformation, the Anonimi made great use of many domesticated species. When nor/mlp/eople proved to be superior to a great many of the domesticated species in nearly every respect, most of the domesticated animals were released.
Many that were retained, besides the Pepe frong and several others however, were found dead shortly thereafter. Apparently trampled to death by some sort of hoofed animal, or occasionally bitten.
The nor/mlp/eople, fearing they would become obsolete and wanting to secure their monopoly on most services that domesticated animals provided, saw to their demise in a coordinated attack. The few Anonimi that know are too terrified by the thought of such a coordinated and capable hivemind/(herdmind?) to do anything about it. The Anonimi from clan /k/, however, have come to see this as a positive point.

2/3 ... mhm
>>
>>46039044

The Anons of /k/ are more tolerant of nor/mlp/eople than most, as both clans are shunned or looked down upon whom the other clans prefer to avoid, and the military applications of cavalry are nearly limitless, made infinitely more potent by the cavalry being sentient. Nor/mlp/eople too often develop an interest in weapons out of necessity for self defense, since their dislike by other Anon clans can sometimes leads them to often being abused. Spending time with the /k/ommandos additionally provides them with a degree of protection, and education in the art of self sufficiency.

3/3
>>
>>46038958
>>46038989
>>46039015
>>46039044
>>46039158

I'll just say: I liked almost none of that.
>>
>>46039158
I dislike this part, but enjoyed the rest
>>
>>46039256
Well, then, change it. Add stuff, make suggestions. I'm not laying down the law, I'm just throwing shit out here.

>>46039282
That last bit is weak I can admit, I didn't write that, but I did add it in. /mlp/ is perfect for cavalry though and since /mlk/ does exist as a sub group I figured why the hell not.
>>
What are some Domestic Races and Plants for Anonimi Clans, Tumblr Witches and Redditors?
>>
>>46039995
Come up with some RL animals we could use, like moles to dig burrows or something.
>>

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.