[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Leaf Ninja Quest #72
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 10
File: Konohagakure.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Konohagakure.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>This is a quest taking place in an alternate version of the Naruto world during the same time period as the story, with a few notable differences. You will be playing as Kon Karagowa, a young Leaf Jonin. Your character is defined by your choices, so write-ins are always encouraged. And remember to have fun!

>Quest Info:http://pastebin.com/ng7eKbdZ

>Previous threads:http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Leaf%20Ninja%20Quest
>>
File: enjoythelittlethings.png (987 KB, 1280x790) Image search: [Google]
enjoythelittlethings.png
987 KB, 1280x790
>>45988322
FUCKING

HYPE

WE'RE STARTING TWO POINT FIVE HOURS EARLY

This is what I needed to face what will otherwise be an awful week.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axAUn85fv0U&index=4&list=PLCAX4az9U5wgLq_gvwVeoA3mZEI79NfQS

You sleep in fairly late, this quite possibly being your last chance for a while. When you get up for breakfast, your uncle is already hard at work in the kitchen, but you'll see him plenty this evening, so you're not worried. You eat, then wave goodbye as you head outside.

You are leaving the village to head to the Allied Shinobi Forces Strategy Meeting tomorrow. Today will likely be the last chance you have to talk to many people on casual terms for a while. You think about who you want to go see.

>A.Go see Sasuke

>B.Go see Kakashi Sensei

>C.Go see Konohamaru

>D.Go see Tenten

>E.Go see somebody else (Specify)

>F.Don't visit with anyone

>G.Other
>>
>>45988422
>C. Go see Konohamaru
Make sure he listens to his sensei while we're gone. We'll be back before he knows it.
>>
>>45988422
>D.Go see Tenten
>>
>>45988422
>A.Go see Sasuke
>>
>>45988322
And of course you start running right when I have to go to work.
>>
>>45988422
>D.Go see Tenten
>B.Go see Kakashi Sensei
>A.Go see Sasuke
In that order if we can.
>>
>>45988422
>C.Go see Konohamaru
>>
>>45988422
>>C.Go see Konohamaru
>>
>>45988422
>>D.Go see Tenten
>>
>>45988422
>C.Go see Konohamaru
>>
>>45988322
Laze is Somnious, right?
>>
Your all bros

Whats the best way to get an artfag to draw something for me? Every time i've ever tried to get something from a draw thread its been ignore
>>
>>45988437
>>45988608
>>45988627

There are plenty of people you want to see, and you'll try your best to get time for them all today. You decide to make your first stop Konohamaru. He's one of the few you definitely won't get a chance to see soon.

You find him with his two newly minted Chunin teammates outside the academy. They're all gathered around their Sensei.

"You better come back alright, Sensei!" Moegi tells Ebisu. "If we're not allowed to come, then that means you have to be fine without us, right?"

"Well kids, who can say?" Ebisu chuckles. "There always comes a time when a student must let go of their instructor, whether it is of their volition or not. Of course I'd rather live a long life myself, but my own teacher gave his life for the village, and I don't think he had any regrets. To live up to Choza Sensei's example wouldn't be so bad. Anyway, you can't know that everything will be okay. So I want you all to be ready to set out on your own if it comes to it. You're all Chunin now. I'd love to be able to come back and continue teaching you all, but more important to me is to know that you can go on without me if it comes to it."

"Don't talk like that, Sensei!" Konohamaru shouts. "You're definitely coming back, we still need you to teach us!"

No one seems to have noticed your approach.

>A.I remember when you didn't want his instruction, Konohamaru

>B.He'll come back safe for sure

>C.Your Sensei is right, you have to grow up sometime, Konohamaru

>D.Other
>>
>>45988793
No, this is my first quest
>>
>>45988863
>>
>>45988863
>C.Your Sensei is right, you have to grow up sometime, Konohamaru
>>
>>45988863
>>
>>45988863
>D. But then, you weren't too fond of me either at the time.
>>
>>45988793
Somnius is in Europe for a semester, he's not running until he gets back in may or June
>>
>>45988886
HHMMMmm. Sounds like something a hiding Som would say.
>>
>>45988863
>D.Other
"I still get lessons from Kakashi-sensei all the time. Ebisu isn't done teaching, you just need to find yourself until he's ready to continue. I did that when I met Sarutobi-sensei remember?"
>>
>>45988889
>>45988914
>>45988920

The contrast between now and your first meeting with the two is striking. You can't help but smile.

"I remember when you didn't want his instruction, Konohamaru." you say, making your presence known. "Though, you weren't too fond of me then either."

"Bro!" Konohamaru makes his way over to you. "Well, that was a long time ago! I've matured now! Ebisu is a great teacher, and he still has so much we can learn from him!"

"I still get lessons from Kakashi Sensei all the time." you assure Konohamaru. "Ebisu will still be there to teach you, he just wants you to be alright on your own."

"Yeah, I get it." Konohamaru looks down. "I guess we're just kind of anxious since we're not allowed to go. If anything happened, we'd just have to deal with it. It sucks not being able to make a difference. You're going too, right bro? Man, I wish I could go so bad. This is gonna be the most important battle in the history of the village, but I can't take part. How am I supposed to become Hokage like this?"

>A.There will still be chances for you to prove yourself

>B.This wouldn't necessarily make you a good candidate for Hokage

>C.Maybe you still can take part

>D.Other
>>
>>45989269
>>
>>45989269
>>
>>45989269
>>
>>45989269
>D. By doing exactly what the Hokage's supposed to do. Keep the village safe, even if everyone else is absent.
>>
>>45989269

"I succeeded in Shizaru's test. Achieve that and your path to Hokage will be one step closer.'

If we line it up with the fight, we can have Oozaru out of the mountain to fight with us while Konohamaru is in the mountain. We knew how much time it took, just line it our time line up...He's smart. He could give figure out.
>>
>>45989447

That sounds an awful lot like cheating.
>>
>>45989308
>>45989317
>>45989324

You can tell Konohamaru is pretty frustrated. He reaches down his shirt and pulls out the First Hokage's necklace, then frowns at it.

"When Lady Tsunade gave this to me, I said I wouldn't die before becoming Hokage." Konohamaru grumbles. "But I didn't intend for that to mean I wouldn't do anything dangerous."

"There will still be chances for you to prove yourself." you insist. "Even after this war, the village will still need protecting. For now, just look after the village while everyone else is gone."

"Okay." Konohamaru sighs as he puts the necklace back. "I guess the more time I get to train, the better I can look when I do need to save everyone, huh?"

You say farewell to Konohamaru and his team, then leave then to their teacher once more. You still have several people you want to see.

>A.Go see Tenten

>B.Go see Sasuke

>C.Go see Kakashi Sensei

>D.Go see someone else (Specify)

>E.Other
>>
>>45989605
>C.Go see Kakashi Sensei
>>
>>45989605
>>A.Go see Tenten
Don't we need to get to put the reverse seal on herself or something? So she can teleport to us? I remember somebody mentioning this in a previous thread.
>>
>>45989605
>A.Go see Tenten
>>
>>45989605
>C.Go see Kakashi Sensei
>>
>>45989605
>C.Go see Kakashi Sensei
>>
>>45989605
>A.Go see Tenten
Wonder if Komohamaru will ever get a chance to show his stuff. I don't think he's actually been in any big fights and he's probably as strong as us right now
>>
>>45989605
>C.Go see Kakashi Sensei
>>
>>45989708
I wouldn't say as strong as Kon.... He is definitely at Jonin level though.
>>
>>45989644
>>45989675
>>45989703
>>45989709

You decide to meet with your teacher next. After a bit of searching, you find him at the KIA monument. You've seen him here before, but those times, he always had a somewhat pained expression on his face. This time is different. Like he's made a resolution to whoever he came to see. Just after you arrive, Kakashi turns to greet you.

"Ah, Kon. Morning." he says, waving. "You're headed out early to HQ, right? So with the Hokage tomorrow. Most of the village's Jonin will be a couple of days behind you."

>A.Ask what he's thinking

>B.Ask what he plans to do in this war

>C.Ask about something else (Write-in)

>D.Wish him luck and thank him for everything

>E.Other
>>
>>45989942
>>
>>45989942
>>C.Ask about something else (Write-in)
Let's ask him about his team. What it was like as a Genin when he was a kid.
>>
>>45989942
>C.Ask about something else (Write-in)
You fought in a war when you were recently promoted Jonin too, right?
>>
>>45989942
>>
>>45988831
Have something for them to draw that piques their interest.
>>
>>45990056
>>45990084
>>45990178
>>45990180

You want to know a bit of what's going on in your teacher's head.

"So what is it you're thinking about, Sensei?" you ask. "Do you have something you want to do in this war?"

"Oh, I've been thinking about a lot. Mostly about the past, but about the future, too." Kakashi replies, looking back to the monument. "I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to fight Madara. But they will likely need me elsewhere. Maybe if I get a chance somewhere in the war, I'll take him on. But my duty to those that are still alive outweighs my duty to those that have already passed."

Kakashi seems to be getting sentimental.

"You know, I don't think I ever told you about when I became a Jonin, did I?" Kakashi asks. You shake your head in response. Kakashi has made brief references here and there, but he's never told the whole story.

You and Kakashi sit down and eat some lunch as he tells you about his time in the Third Great Ninja War. How he lost his eye, and was gifted one by his best friend before his death. You get the feeling that this isn't something Kakashi would have told anyone so lightly before. After his story, the two of you stand up.

"I've lost a lot, Kon." your teacher says. "But as long as there are still things for me to lose, I'll fight to stop it. So you do your part to stay safe."

You bid Kakashi farewell and set off to your next destination.

>A.Go see Tenten

>B.Go see Sasuke

>C.Go see someone else (Specify)

>D.Other
>>
>>45990429
>A.Go see Tenten
>>
>>45990429
>A.Go see Tenten
>>
>>45990429
>A.Go see Tenten
>>
>>45990429
>A.Go see Tenten
>>
>>45990429
>A.Go see Tenten
>>
I just want to hug kakashi. I think he needs it.
>>
>>45990470
>>45990482
>>45990520
>>45990541

Next on your list is to see Tenten. You head to the weapon shop you're so familiar with to find her sealing a whole mess of weapons into several scrolls.

"Hey, Kon." she greets you, looking up from her work to wave briefly. "Just finishing all my preparations. Now that I've got my seal on all of these and have them memorized, I should be good to go. I can unleash a volley, then be anywhere on the battlefield before you know it. Pretty cool, huh?"

>A.That is pretty awesome

>B.Tell her about her assignment

>C.Ask if she wanted to fight

>D.Other
>>
>>45990636

>>
>>45990429
>B. Go see Sasuke
Bros before potential waifu targets
>>
>>45990636
>>
>>45990636
>B.Tell her about her assignment
>>
>>45990636
>>
>>45990684
>Not saving the best for last.
>>
>>45990673
>>45990694
>>45990744

Just imagining facing that move is making you dizzy. You doubt there are many that could actually defend against it.

"That is pretty awesome." you reply. "Were you looking forward to being able to fight?"

"Well, I'll never get a better chance to prove myself than this." Tenten says. "After this, everyone will know that I'm the greatest kunoichi of all time! I can just imagine the look on everyone's faces! I mean, it might be a bit early for me to assume, but I think I can surpass Lady Tsunade. I just need one chance to shine."

Tenten looks pretty pumped. It's like she's been waiting her entire life for this moment.

>A.Just wish her luck

>B.Tell her that the Hokage thinks she has a higher strategic advantage than in battle

>C.Tell her not to get ahead of herself

>D.Other
>>
>>45990972
>B.Tell her that the Hokage thinks she has a higher strategic advantage than in battle
>>
>>45990429
Oh, good, we have the context needed to give Obito a real bad time. Because now we can respond to him revealing his identity with disbelief that Obito would have arranged for Rin to die horribly, so he can't really be him. That should shake him, give us a better shot in that fight.
>>
>>45990972
>>
>>45990972
>>B.Tell her that the Hokage thinks she has a higher strategic advantage than in battle
>>
>>45990972
>>
>>45990972
>>
>>45990972

Can we give her impact tags to add to her collection of attacks?
>>
>>45991064
>>45991126
>>45991129
>>45991136
>>45991147

Tenten's excitement makes this next part difficult to say. Hopefully she won't be too resistant to the idea.

"That Hokage thinks you have a higher strategic advantage than in battle." you start. "He wants you at HQ ready to deploy forces to anywhere on the battlefield, instead of being out there fighting, yourself."

Tenten stops sealing weapons.

"He does, huh?" Tenten stares down at the scrolls for a while, before sighing. "That makes sense. I mean, it's a smart move. I don't want to ruin everything by glory-hounding. I mean, I'll still be fulfilling an important role."

Tenten rests the side of her face on her palm and sighs again.

"I really wanted to get a chance to show off, though."

>A.I'm sure people will still be impressed

>B.You might still get a chance to fight

>C.Your job will be much more important than just fighting

>D.Other
>>
>>45991352
in fact given how things are liable to go sideways you might be the only person stopping thing from disaster.
>>
>>45991352
>>
>>45991352
>D.Other
"Don't worry, I expect that pretty much everyone is going to have to fight by the time this is all through."
>>
>>45991401
Very true. If the Ten Tails matures enough to start throwing around Tailed Beast Balls (though it's are more cone-shaped. Tailed Beast Spikes?), Obito is going to target HQ. Having Tenten there to be able to teleport everyone out could prevent a lot of casualties. And the Ten Tails is almost certainly getting to that stage of development, what kind of final boss gets defeated before it can show off its true form? So yeah, Tenten is definitely going to wind up being a big damn hero.
>>
>>45991352
>>
>>45991401
>>45991416
>>45991440

You try to lighten Tenten's disappointment a bit.

"I'm sure people will still be impressed." you start. "In fact, a lot of things could go wrong. You might be the only person that could prevent a disaster. Besides, I get the feeling that you may get the chance to fight before this is all through anyway."

"The thing is, I know you're right Kon, but the little girl in me wants to show off how cool she is now by defeating some powerful enemy instead of moving other people around really fast." Tenten gives one more sigh before standing up. "But this isn't about me. The best thing I can do is serve however they think is the most effective. I'll do as I'm directed. Still really hoping I get that fight, though."

You talk with Tenten a bit longer before saying farewell, then you leave her to finish her preparations. Next, you head to the Uchiha compound to see Sasuke. You find him sitting with his mother, relaxing while he can, it seems. He's wearing the flak vest now, under his cloak.

"Hey Kon." he greets you. "You're leaving tomorrow, right? Good luck."

>A.Ask how the new eyes are

>B.Ask how he'll handle this war

>C.Wish him luck himself

>D.Other
>>
>>45991744
>C.Wish him luck himself
>>
>>45991744
>A. Ask how the new eyes are.
>D. "Better be amazing, if you hope to keep up with me." Cocky Grin(tm)
>>
>>45991744
>C.Wish him luck himself
>>
>>45991744
>>A.Ask how the new eyes are

"So how are your eyes? I mean Itachi's eyes. Wait, their your eyes now so..."
>>
>>45991744
>C.Wish him luck himself
>>
>>45991744
"Can you finally see your brother's vision?"

Worth it.
>>
>>45991744
>D.Other
"But can you see why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
>>
>>45992129
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQjm5ApVTv8
>>
>>45991764
>>45991780
>>45991824

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4WSE-jyMp0&list=PLCAX4az9U5wgLq_gvwVeoA3mZEI79NfQS&index=5

Sasuke looks pretty ready. Where you once saw hesitation and wavering self confidence, there is nothing but resolve now.

"Good luck to you too." you shoot back. "So how are the new eye treating you?"

"They're pretty good. Itachi and I trained together to further master them, and sure enough, no more blindness." Sasuke answers. "I can form Susanoo now, as well. I think I can finally say that I'm just about on the same level as my brother."

You were starting to think you'd never hear that sentiment from Sasuke.

"So how will you handle this war?" you ask. "Is there a certain thing you want to do?"

You are already anticipating Sasuke's answer.

"I'm going to confront Naruto again." Sasuke says. "Not immediately, of course. I will help out the war effort where they need me. But I just feel like Naruto and I are... supposed to face each other. More than that, I have to do what I can to come through for them. I'm still working out the exact words, but it's as much for me as for them."

You look to Sasuke's side and see his hand gripping a headband that's not his own.

>A.If you think you need to, then I support you

>B.Let someone else handle it, you'll be more useful elsewhere

>C.You are way too invested in this

>D.Other
>>
>>45992190
>>
>>45992190
>>
>>45992190
>>
>>45992190
>>
>>45992190
Because I want to fight Naruto.
>>
>>45992190
>>A.If you think you need to, then I support you
>>
>>45992190
>>
>>45992190

"Still I the only way I could one-up you with that would be beating Madara on my own."
>>
>>45992190

So if we get a destiny fight with someone, Sasuke has to let us fight it.

Madara is a good choice.
>>
>>45992190
>D.Other
"So is it okay if I take on his goon squad, then? I've been wanting to get back at them ever since they betrayed my hospitality. That was just rude."
>>
>>45992190
>>C.You are way too invested in this
Even now i dont know why he cares so much, maybe for Hinata but why Naruto.
>>
>>45992384
The illusion made him see that Naruto would help him no matter how far he fell. Sasuke doesn't want to be one uped by canonaruto.
>>
>>45992384
Probably has something to do with what he saw in the alternate timeline. Something to do with seeing how their situations could be reversed, or something like that. I hope so, anyway. Because the only alternative is that Naruto somehow still has Asura's chakra in him, and it's calling to Sasuke's Indra chakra. And if that's the case then it confirms that Kon doesn't have Asura in him, and is going to be tossed to the side just like everybody else lacking Ototsuki-derived chakra.
>>
>>45992190
>C.You are way too invested in this
>>
>>45992211
>>45992234
>>45992246
>>45992256
>>45992297
>>45992316

It's hard to tell exactly what's going through Sasuke's head sometimes, but he looks like he knows what he wants to do. You're not going to stop him from doing this.

"If you think you need to, then I support you." you reply. "I know you've thought about this a lot, so I think it's best for you to resolve it too. But just remember we're still here to help you out if you need it."

"Oh, I won't forget." Sasuke says, relaxing. "I know the only reason I've come this far is thanks to the help of so many other people, you included. So I don't intend to let you down either."

You speak with Sasuke and his mother a bit longer before leaving. It's still not quite evening yet, so you could have time to see someone else. Or you could head home and see if your uncle is ready to close up.

>A.Go see someone else (Specify)

>B.Go home

>C.Other
>>
>>45992368
I guess we'll end up fighting Sage Kabuto. We don't really have any major enemies seeing as we just demolished everyone that wasn't Kazuku, and we just killed him the other day.

That or Kabuto is going to revive the four Hokage instead of Orochi doing so, and we're going to have to fight all of them, as well as our mother.
>>
>>45992612
>B.Go home
>>
>>45992612
Haku!
>>
>>45992612
NEJI!
>>
>>45992612
>>A.Go see someone else (Specify)
>Sakura
Humor me
>>
>>45992612
>>A.Go see someone else (Specify)
Check up on Neji.
>>
>>45992630
I'm not sure that he could revive all four of them. Hashirama and Tobirama are sealed by Itachi, the stupid plot device mask wouldn't let him get access to them. And Minato is probably too drained from being double-murdered by Obito and his own son. We're probably just going to wind up fighting Hiruzen. Which is for the best, he's the one we've got an emotional connection to.
>>
>>45992726
Tell him not to die
>>
>>45992698
>>45992726

Thinking over who's left, you decide to go see Neji. He'll be coming with you tomorrow, but it might be nice to use this time to talk on casual terms.

You head to the Hokage's office, but Neji isn't there. The Hokage is here, with his wife and son.

"I guess it's okay for me to stay, then." Shizune says. "Lady Tsunade is more than enough to handle the medical corps. I'll just run the hospital here while she's gone."

"I really wish you'd stop putting yourself down, Shizune. I didn't trust myself to your care on a whim." the Sixth says, before turning to you. "Kon, did you need something?"

You say you're looking for Neji, and the Hokage directs you to the Hyuuga compound. You thank him and leave.

Arriving at the Hyuuga compound, you're a bit nervous. You haven't been here before. Luckily, at the mention of Neji, you're let through without incident. You see Neji standing in the yard, as a young girl watches him from the porch.

They both take notice of you as you approach.

"Good evening, Kon." Neji greets you. "Making the rounds? I have no doubt that our ninja are all well prepared."

>A.Ask how he's doing

>B.Ask who the girl is

>C.Introduce yourself

>D.Other
>>
>>45993032
>D.Other
"Oh, me neither. But it still feels nice to have one last conversation with everyone while things are still calm."
>>
>>45993032
>A.Ask how he's doing
>B.Ask who the girl is
Is she your new bodyguard, since your the head of the house? Surprised Sasuke doesn't have one yet.
>>
>>45993032
>A.Ask how he's doing
>B.Ask who the girl is
>D.Other
"Oh, me neither. But it still feels nice to have one last conversation with everyone while things are still calm."
>>
>>45993032
>A. Ask how he's doing
>B. "That Hanabi? ...wow."
>>
>>45993032
>D.Other
"You make it sound like it's a chore. Really, I just like talking to people."

"I don't think we've all been introduced?"
>>
>>45993032

>A.Ask how he's doing
>>
After this we need to go see Kiba, see if he's mastered entering sage mode yet.
>>
File: Hanabi.png (844 KB, 782x742) Image search: [Google]
Hanabi.png
844 KB, 782x742
>>45993068
>>45993113
>>45993121
>>45993166

As Neji converses with you, the girl stares somewhat blankly from the porch. You turn your attention back to Neji.

"Oh, I don't either." you respond. "But it feels nice to have one last conversation with everyone while things are still calm. So how are you?"

"Just refining my skills, as usual." Neji replies. "This will be my most important trial. All of the training and attention I've received will be paid back here."

You glance at the girl again. She's done almost no moving since you got here.

"So who's the girl?" you ask. Neji responds immediately.

"This is Lady Hanabi, current heir of the Hyuuga Clan!" Neji makes a gesture towards her. "Lady Hanabi, this is Kon Karagowa. I've told you of his exploits, you remember, I'm sure."

The girl stands up and approaches you before bowing.

"It's nice to meet you, Kon Karagowa." she says. "Thank you for always assisting Neji."

Hanabi turns to Neji.

"Neji, you don't still have to be so formal." she says, face still stoic as ever. "When you return we will be equals, after all."

"Yes, that's right isn't it?" Neji forces a smile.

>A.Ask Neji something (Write-in)

>B.Ask Hanabi something (Write-in)

>C.Wish them luck and head home

>D.Other
>>
>>45993490
"So you are going through with it, then?"
>>
>>45993531
>D.Other
So when can i expect to see the baby?
>>
>>45993531
>C.Wish them luck and head home

Honestly I'd make a joke about how husbands are always servants to their wives, but that seems more like a bitchy Shikamaru comment rather than something Kon would say.
>>
>>45993636
Dude, she's twelve years old. Even if they do go through with this, that part isn't going to happen for many years.
>>
>>45993531
You going ahead with it? You two going to be ok?
>>
>>45993666
Satan
It's a joke. I want to see less seriousness in neji and his embarrassed face
>>
>>45993531
>A. Ask Neji something
"So, should I bring some of my Uncle's rations or no?"
>>
>>45993703
I know. I just think it's in poor taste.
>>
>>45993531
Sit tight buddy, you'll be ok. You got lots to do after all this so the war is the easier part. For the love of all though please don't do anything stupid and get stabed

A pleasure to meet you at last, offer to shake her hand lower the awkwardness a little, I hear great things about you too. I know Neji is a pretty formal guy so please bear with him, he does lighten up I swear.
>>
>>45993531
>>B.Ask Hanabi something (Write-in)
Make a joke or something, lighten the mood, we are Neji's wingman after all. Mention how nice the Compound is and how we should visit more often.
>>
>>45993535
>>45993676

Despite the awkwardness, both Neji and Hanabi are speaking as though they're sure.

"It's nice to finally meet you." you shake Hanabi's hand, hoping to lighten the mood a bit. "So you two are going through with it then?"

"Yes." Hanabi states matter-of-factly. "It's not as though I ever disliked Neji. It will take some time for us to adjust, but I think we can manage. Our union is the best possible path forward for the Hyuuga."

"I still feel a bit as though I am making things more complicated than they need to be." Neji adds. "But Lady Hanabi insists that there is no way she would rather solve the Hyuuga's dilemma. I'm sure I'll come around eventually."

The two of them are awkward, but they seem determined to make this work. You don't think there will be too many issues. You chat for a bit longer, then leave the Hyuuga compound.

It's getting to be evening now, but if you're quick, you could make one last stop before you head home.

>A.Go see someone (Specify)

>B.Go home

>C.Other
>>
>>45994058
Haku
>>
>>45994058
>A.Go see someone (Tsunade)
See how Sensei is doing
>>
>>45994058
>>A.Go see someone (Specify)
Kiba
>>
>>45994058
Tsunade. It really has been a long time since we spoke with her, FAR longer than any of the other options.
>>
>>45994058
Go to the war memorial before we go to bed, pay our respects to our parents and hiruzen before we go and die
>>
>>45994197
seconding
>>
>>45994058
>A.Go see someone (Kiba)
>>
>>45994242
Seems like more of a "morning of" sort of deal.
>>
>>45994197
>>45994058
indeed
>>
>>45994089
>>45994197
>>45994253

You decide to make your last stop the hospital. It's been quite a while since you've actually had a chat with Tsunade Sensei.

You arrive in the director's office to find Tsunade going through stacks and stacks of files. Lord Jiraiya is also here, doing what he can to help with his one arm.

"Kon, good to see you." Tsunade looks up as you enter. "I'm just getting these files ready for reference in the field. If anyone has a condition that may come into play while I'm healing them, I need to be able to look it up. I hear you're going to the strategy meeting tomorrow. You've really moved up in the world, eh?"

>A.Say something to Tsunade (Write-in)

>B.Say something to Jiraiya (Write-in)

>C.Wish her luck and go home

>D.Other
>>
>>45994058
Has anybody ever brought up the fact that their cousins yet? Cause that shit will cause their children to get webbed feet and stuff.
>>
Hey, I forget. Did we apologize to Tsunade for being an angry all those years ago?

I just remembered someone talking about it a while ago.
>>
>>45994406
>B.Say something to Jiraiya (Write-in)
"You can do big summons Jiraiya and Tsunade, any advice for summoning and working with Oozaru?
>>
>>45994406
If a student doesn't try to surpass their teachers it's like a slap on the face. How else would either know they've done the best they could?

>>45994427
that'll just be called a new kekkei genkai
>>
>>45994427
No it won't, it's only after several generations of incest that any physical deformities occur
>>
>>45994406
>>D.Say something to them Both (Write-in)
Thank you for everything, thank you for the guidance and faith you've put in me. Ill try my best, stay safe. How about when this is all over we have a nice meal at the restaurant eh?

>C.Wish her luck and go home
>>
>>45994494
>A
No but we should defiantly apologize now

>B
Please don't loose another arm, but thank you for believing in me

>C
>>
>>45994406
>B. So, I've got this giant monkey and I want to know how to use it effectively.
>>
>>45994534
But their cousins. Like that shit is gross man.
>>
>>45994659
Oh please. Who here HASN'T fucked their prepubescent cousin before?
>>
>>45994659
Half-siblings, genetically, given that their fathers were identical twins.
>>
>>45994659
>>45994813
It would be kinda funny if they gave birth to twin boys.
>>
>>45994499
>>45994531
>>45994579
>>45994613
>>45994645

Tsunade is looking at you nostalgically. She must be considering the difference between now and when you met.

"Well, a student has to surpass their teacher." you say. "If they don't, then neither of them has done their best, right?"

"So you've surpassed me now, have you?" Tsunade laughs. "Well, you just might have. We'll have to see."

You have another question, and pose it to both of the Sannin in the room.

"How do I deal with a giant summon creature?" you ask. "I figured the two of you would be able to give me the best advice."

"Well, it depends on the creature in question." Tsunade answers. "Some are more willing to cooperate than others."

"In general, I think there's a best way to go about it, though." Jiraiya adds. "Try to make sure that when they're summoned, their target is obvious. The less it seems like you're ordering them around, the better. If you actually want to give them orders, it might take some building of rapport. If you were going to summon a giant monkey, I'd only do so in the most dire of circumstances, against a clear enemy."

You thank Tsunade and Jiraiya for all their guidance, and wish them luck. You also address Tsunade one more time.

"Tsunade Sensei, I want to apologize." you say. "For getting angry at you all those years ago. I let my anger get the best of me, and it just made things worse."

"You're still worried about that?" Tsunade ruffles your hair. "I wasn't exactly acting on my best behavior either. I think we can both safely put that behind us. But thanks. You may not realize, but your earnestness did its part to help me come around. Now you just get out there and do your best. If you really have surpassed me, I want to see it."

You thank her again, then head home. Your uncle has already closed down, and a meal is laid out just for the two of you.

"Welcome back, Kon." he greets you. "A bit late, but you were catching up with all sorts of people, right?"

>Continued
>>
>>45995000

You take your seat, and the two of you begin eating. It tastes a bit different than usual. Like a lot more care has been put into this particular meal. Every single taste that glides across your tongue feels very deliberate. Your uncle must have been working very hard on this meal.

"So Kon, how is it?" your uncle asks, setting his chopsticks down. He looks very tired, but from worry rather than fatigue. "I tried some new things, but I think it turned out alright."

>A.It's delicious, Uncle

>B.Talk about something (Write-in)

>C.Tell him everything will be alright

>D.Other
>>
>>45995128
>A.It's delicious, Uncle
>>
>>45995128
>>A.It's delicious, Uncle
>>
>>45995128
>A.It's delicious, Uncle

>>
>>45995128
>A.It's delicious, Uncle
>>
>>45995128
>A.It's delicious, Uncle
>>
>>45995128
>>A.It's delicious, Uncle
>>
>>45995128
>>D.Other
Ask him to have an eye of Konohamaru and his gang while we are gone. Teach that boy to cook like a man! Something to keep them both occupied and it helps out Uncle and teach Konohamaru valuable life lessons in cooking.
>>
>>45995149
>>45995159
>>45995187
>>45995196
>>45995219
>>45995312

More than anything, you want to reassure your uncle. You can't stand seeing him worry like this.

"It's delicious, Uncle." you smile. "You don't have to worry about me, everything will be alright."

"Thank you, Kon." your uncle says, before gripping the bridge of his nose. "I know I can believe in you, but... I thought the same thing about your mother, you know. I knew that no matter what, she'd be okay. Until one day, she didn't come back. Now, I trust you, Kon. Everyone tells me how strong you've gotten. How much everyone depends on you. How you've accomplished so much. And I'm so proud. But I can't help but worry. Worry that the day's going to come when you just don't come back. How could I even go on, then? It was hard enough the first time, but I pushed through for your sake. If I lost you, then for whose sake could I go on? My own? I don't think I could do it. Sorry for being such a downer, Kon. I know you still have to do your duty. Me piling my worries on your shoulders isn't helping."

Your uncle is holding back tears at this point.

>A.Give him a hug

>B.Tell him that you will come back no matter what, you won't end up like mom

>C.Tell him that you'll do whatever it takes to keep him and the village safe

>D.Other
>>
>>45995616
>>A.Give him a hug
>>B.Tell him that you will come back no matter what
Leave out the "I won't end up like mom" part
>C. You'll do whatever it takes to keep him and the village safe.
>>
>>45995616
>>A.Give him a hug
>>
>>45995616
>A.Give him a hug
>D.Other
"I know, Uncle. But I have to do this. If we fail, everyone's going to die. Or as close to it as doesn't matter, in the end. I'd rather die knowing that it kept you and everyone else I care about safe than live and have you all suffer."
>>
>>45995616
>D.Other
"It won't just be for your sake that you go on, Uncle."
>A.Give him a hug
>>
>>45995616
>A.Give him a hug
>D.Other
"There are only two reasons I wouldn't come back to the village: an enemy so strong that he can end the world as we know it regardless of what any of us can do, in which case whether any of us die fighting or not becomes a moot point... or I end up married to Kurotsuchi."
>>
>>45995616
>A.Give him a hug
>>
We're going to have to fight zombie mom and dad aren't we.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (141 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
141 KB, 1280x960
>>45995616
>A.Give him a hug

>B.Tell him that you will come back no matter what, you won't end up like mom

I don't wanna disappoint uncle
>>
>>45995989
We'll definitely face zombie Mom. Zombie Dad might not show up due to alternate-reality Dad having already made an appearance. There's only so many times the villains can confront you with twisted shades of the same dead loved one before it loses its impact. But zombie Mom should show up. I'm pretty sure that fighting her is going to be this continuity's version of Gaara vs. Rasa. Child fighting parent whose powers are the perfect counter to theirs, winds up winning through a combination of cleverness and overpowering the Impure World Resurrection's control through their pride in how we've grown. Laze has even said (though he might have been joking) that we're going to get a power up from fighting our mom, just like Gaara got after fighting his dad.
>>
>>45995989

I hope so.

I think that's also been predetermined, too.

>>45996002
>that pic

You motherfucker.
I love you.
>>
>>45996002
And now I'm retroactively changing Uncle's voice to be Mako. I hope you're proud of yourself.
>>
>>45995655
>>45995660
>>45995735
>>45995777
>>45995864
>>45995885

You get up and embrace your uncle. He's always been so worried about you whenever you go off to do something dangerous. You can barely imagine what it's been like for him.

"I'll do whatever it takes to keep you and the village safe." you tell your uncle. "This is an enemy that threatens the whole world. If I don't do everything I can, that could just be the end. But I'll do everything I can to try and come back, too."

Your uncle returns the hug, embracing you tightly.

"That's right. My nephew is helping to save the world." you can see the tears start to flow. "Go ahead and do your best, Kon. I know if you try hard enough, I'll see you back here in no time. And hey, if this doesn't kill you, nothing will, right?"

Your uncle tries to laugh it off, as the two of you let go.

"I really should stop worrying." he sighs, wiping his eyes. "It doesn't help you one bit. I just gotta believe in you and be ready for when you get back. We're gonna throw the biggest celebration ever, you hear me?"

Your uncle seems to have cheered up ever so slightly. The two of you finish your meal, then go to bed. It doesn't take long for you to doze off.

The next morning, you're up bright and early. You get your things together and get ready to leave, saying farewell to your uncle.

>A.Go straight to the gate

>B.You have time to hit one place first (Specify)

>C.Other
>>
>>45996214
No use in lingering now. Let's go.
>>
Guys.

What if dad isn't dead?

WHAT IF WE SEE HIM IN BATTLE?

>>45996214
>A. Go straight to the gate
>>
>>45996214
>>
>>45996214
>A. Go straight to the gate
>>
>>45996214
>>A.Go straight to the gate
Keep practicing them handsigns boooiiiiii
>>
>>45996214
>>
>>45996214
>>A.Go straight to the gate
>>
>>45996214
Pull a Kakashi, stop by the memorial.
>>
>>45996214
Sneak Komohamaru out with us
>>
>>45996359
Second
Find our parents names
>>
>>45996214
I can get behind what this guy says >>45996359
>>
>>45996214
>A Go straight to the gate
As we walk there just have a quick look around see what it is we are fighting for.
>>
>>45996214
Seconding
>>45996359
>>
>>45996240
>>45996250
>>45996251
>>45996282
>>45996287
>>45996303
>>45996322

You decide to waste no time heading off, and go straight to the gate. As you walk, you take one last look around the Village Hidden in the Leaves. There aren't many people about this early, but those that are, are going on about their usual business. Not worried for the fate of the world. You resolve to keep things that way.

Once you arrive, you find the Hokage accompanied by Neji, Shikaku, and Inoichi.

"Welcome Kon." the Sixth greets you. "With you here, that should be everyone. We've got all the attendees for the strategy meeting. All our attending Jonin should be following us within the next few days, with the rest of our fighting force not far behind. They should all arrive within a week, and be ready to begin drilling the battle plans we help to devise."

"Is there anything you still need to do here before we leave, Kon?" Inoichi asks. "Maybe some questions before we head out?"

>A.You have a question (Write-in)

>B.I did forget one thing (Write-in)

>C.Nope, we're ready to go

>D.Other
>>
>>45996586
>>
>>45996586
>C. Nope, we're ready to go.
>>
>>45996586
>>C.Nope, we're ready to go
>>
>>45996586
>>
>>45996586
"No point in lingering."
>>
>>45996586
>>
>>45996586
> "Nope, we're ready to go"
>>
>>45996609
>>45996648
>>45996650
>>45996651
>>45996654
>>45996680
>>45996712

There's no point in lingering any longer.

"Nope, we're ready to go." you say.

"Alright then." Shikaku nods. "We'll move at top speed to reach the HQ as fast as possible. It'll take us a few days, but we'll have one to sleep it off before the meeting itself."

"Then let us be off." the Hokage replies, as you all take off.

As you go, the five of you pass through the lands that may be host to the battles. After leaving the Land of Fire, you pass through the Northern part of the Land of Hot Springs. You see some people already evacuating. You all eventually reach the Land of Frost, a small country on the isthmus between the Land of Lightning and the continent. The evacuation is in full force as you cross. You all eventually reach a large building near the border of the Land of Lightning.

"This is the Allied Shinobi Forces Headquarters." Inoichi says. "We may be the last ones here, or the Stone may be behind us. Either way, we have time to rest. We should take it while we can."

Your group is led inside and showed to your rooms. After a night of sleep, you wake and inquire about the meeting to learn that the Stone attendants are still asleep. The meeting will not be for a few hours. You have some time.

>A.Relax in your room

>B.Talk to someone from your village (Specify)

>C.Talk to someone from another village (Specify)

>D.Other
>>
Running some errands, back in a while
>>
>>45997022
>A.Relax in your room
Well, if Stone's still asleep.
>>
>>45997022
>D.Other
Find a place outside near the room to meditate. Clear the mind and keep calm, but be readily available if need be.
>>
>>45997022
>C.Talk to/Search Kurotsuchi
>>
>>45997086
The group from Stone is still asleep, we were just told that.
>>
>>45997022
>D
Find a place to meditate, maybe get a little nature chakra in ready incase anything happens....

>D
Implying Kon should not go surprise Kurostuchi and wake hr playfully with something
>>
>>45997022
>D.Other
Go to Sage Mode, scan for any underground chakra sources. Just in case Zetsu tries for a repeat performance.
>>
>>45997022
>>45997117
ma Nigga, this. Maybe wait a little while first so we don't wake her to early
>>
>>45997022
>>45997127
Seconded. Infact we should be in sage mode as much as possible after the fiasco that the last meeting was.
>>
>>45997117
Yes and yes. Monkeys are playful, monkey sages should also be.
>>
>>45997117
>Kurotsuchi sleeps naked
>Wakes up to find Kon in her room, sitting in a chair reading
>Freaks, gets up to grab a kunai
>Realizes who it is
>Realizes what she's (not) wearing
>Kon looks up
>"...neat."
>>
>>45997293
>Kon remembers too late that her dad and grand-dad are in the rooms to either side of hers
>Kon gets buried in a very deep hole.
>>
>>45997353
>Kon sneaking into the room
>Is dark and can't se shit
>throws cover back
>SURPRISE!
>It's the Tsuchikages bed
>Suddenly a section of the base is atomized
>>
>>45997293
I like to imagine they both play to casual as fuck, like she just gets up naked and asks for here gar which kon throws over with the Monkey tail while still reading

>Most chill bodyguards ever
>>
File: Kitsuchi.png (171 KB, 430x376) Image search: [Google]
Kitsuchi.png
171 KB, 430x376
>>45997062
>>45997086
>>45997117
>>45997127
>>45997150
>>45997230
>>45997242

You decide that after the mess that happened at the Kage Summit, it would be a good idea to get a scope of things out here just in case.

You quickly get some provided rations and eat breakfast, then find a nice quiet place to meditate. In Sage Mode, you feel out all the nearby chakra sources. As far as you can tell, there's no intruders, though you obviously don't recognize everyone here. At the very least, there are none underground like before.

After a couple of hours, you get bored. You decide to wake up Kurotsuchi early to perhaps relieve your boredom. As you attempt to quietly enter her room, you hear a gruff voice.

"What do you think you're doing?"

You turn to see a stout man with a large nose and goatee. He doesn't look particularly enthused to see you.

>A.Just here to see Kurotsuchi

>B.Introduce yourself

>C.Oops, wrong room

>D.Other
>>
>>45997423
Both trying to out-casual the other, which eventually leads to insane situations
>>
File: kakashi_wtf.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
kakashi_wtf.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
>>45997423
>Kurotsuchi and Kon show up late for a meeting wearing each others' headbands
>>
>>45997606
LOL WELP, WE LIVED A GOOD LIFE. GOODBYE WORLD, AND APOLOGIES UNCLE.
>>
>>45997606
>B.Introduce yourself
>>
>>45997606
>>D.Other
I came to play a prank on Kurotsuchi

Honesty is the best policy
>>
>>45997606
>B.
"Hi there, name's Kon Karagowa, Monkey Sage."
>A.
"No funny business meant, just wanted to see Kurotsuchi."
>>
>>45997606
>>B.Introduce yourself
Hi, i'm Kon one of the Leaf Ninja bodyguards, i'm here to pull a prank on Kurotsuchi, shhhhhh. Nice to meet you by the way.
>>
>>45997606
>>45997649
>>45997660
these
>>
>>45997606
>D.Other
"I was going to see if Kurotsuchi was awake yet. If she wasn't I was going to maybe make her breakfast in bed as a joke."
>>
>>45997606
>B.Introduce yourself
And now we wind up in a pit. Her dad's pits are deep, wide, and durable enough that even the Ten-Tails can't dig its way out of one (at least, in its immature state). No one will ever find out body.
>>
>>45997606
>>A.Just here to see Kurotsuchi
>>B.Introduce yourself

I'm pretty sure the anons saying we should sneak into her room were joking.

>>45997660
>>45997666

Plz no
>>
>>45997716
>I'm pretty sure the anons saying we should sneak into her room were joking.

Not really. Teasing a girl you like on the eve of war is something I can see Kon doing, at the very least to shake off nerves.
>>
>>45997686
And if asked whether we really needed to sneak into her room to confirm that, we can point out that the alternative was Sage Mode and that tends to make people we don't know uncomfortable.

It'd look an awful lot like we were ready to kill.
>>
>>45997606
>>A.Just here to see Kurotsuchi
>>B.Introduce yourself

Shit eating grin, 100%
>>
>>45997759
>>>45997606
I was not joking, why lie now? Kon is a strange fellow to say the least. Say we were gonna surprise her be honest
>>
>>45997606
Just smile and introduce ourselves, now if you will excuse me I have a target to prank...you like mad...are you made....she's not your daughter right?
>>
>>45997606
>Well, if I tried to bring her breakfast and she was already awake I'd just look silly, wouldn't I?
>So, being a ninja, I decided to observe the situation prior to the teasing.
>>
>>45997642
>>45997649
>>45997660
>>45997666
>>45997670
>>45997686
>>45997697
>>45997716

You can feel this man's glare eat into your soul. You decide that honesty is the best policy.

"Hi, I'm Kon Karagowa. Monkey Sage, and one of the Hokage's attendants." you introduce yourself, trying to play it as cool as possible. "I was just here to see Kurotsuchi, maybe play a little prank if she wasn't awake yet. All in good fun."

As you finish your sentence, the man reaches his arm out and grips your shoulder.

"Nice to meet you, Kon. I'm Kitsuchi." the man introduces himself, his grasp on your shoulder getting tighter. "Kurotsuchi in there is my daughter, and she's told me about you. Now, call me crazy, but the last boy she was interested in blew up part of our village and became a terrorist, so I'm more than a bit concerned when I see another one creeping into her room while she's asleep. And even assuming you don't have any hostile intentions, there aren't a whole lot of things I'd be comfortable doing in there with my daughter while she sleeps."

You can feel the sweat dripping from your forehead. Before either one of you can say any more, the door behind you opens. Kurotsuchi peeks out of the crack in the door.

"Dad? Kon?" she asks, half asleep. "What are you doing right here?"

>A.I was just here to see if you were awake

>B.Just meeting with your father here

>C.I was going to wake you up as a joke

>D.Help me

>E.Other
>>
Real talk, no waifuing here, but does anyone think that Kurotsuchi is actually a good match for Kon? They've got complimentary personalities, that's not the issue. But I worry about whether the relationship could work in the long term. Kurotsuchi wants to be the next Tsuchikage, and going by canon she's quite capable of that. But being in a relationship with a Leaf ninja could hurt her chances, cause people to wonder about split loyalties. The same could happen for Kon as he rises in importance, dating a Stone girl could damage his prospects. So do we really think that the career issues can be overcome well enough for them to get together?
>>
Taking a break for dinner, back in a while
>>
>>45998148
>>C.I was going to wake you up as a joke
>>D.Help me
>>
>>45998148
>D.Help me
>>
>>45998148
>D.Help me
>>
>>45998148
and maybe
>C.wake you up as a joke
then I
>B met your father here.
>>
>>45998148
"The punchline was probably going to be breakfast."
>>
>>45998148
>>C.I was going to wake you up as a joke

>>45998159
You think anyone is going to care about that kind of stuff after the shit Madara and Kaguya are going to pull? The villages are going to be closer than ever, a relationship between a couple of them isn't going to be a big deal.
>>
>>45998148
>>B.Just meeting with your father here
Just meeting the old man, this is the first time aint it, weird huh? He has quite a grip

>D.Help me
>>
>>45998148
>A.
>B.
"Just came by to see if you were up and happened to meet your wonderful dad here."
>E.
"Want me to come back later?"
>>
>>45998148
>E.Other
"He's pulling the protective father act, bit intimidating but as my motives are pure I'm not too worried. Seriously, sir, I honestly just wanted to meet up with your daughter for nothing more than an enjoyable conversation. She's a great girl, but that's not the sort of relationship we have and I respect her too much to try to do anything untoward."
>>
>>45994659
Throughout human history cousin-marriage has been a thing in more times and places than it hasn't been a thing.
>>
>>45998148
B. and C.

We gotta be a FUCKING MAN. This guy is the father of our waifu, gotta impress this nigga
>>
>>45998310
No.
>>
>>45998310
>not the sort of relationship we have
I don't know if you are lying to his face or are oblivious to how much these two flirt with each other.
>>
>>45998310
No.
>>
>>45998355
I meant more in the sense that while they flirt, they're not in "sneaking into each other's beds early in the morning to fuck" territory. There's nothing physical about their relationship. Yet.
>>
>>45998148
>>
>>45998253
You could say that now we're the ones with egg on our face.
>>
>>45998310
nupe, we would pull a prank he would not approve of. I really hope the former Two tails aint here because this is gonna do wonders for our impressions of us for her.
>>
>>45996124
I've always seen that as the truth
>>
>>45998148
>>B.Just meeting with your father here
>>
>>45998596
And now im re watching avatar again
>>
>>45998186
>>45998214
>>45998215
>>45998253
>>45998256
>>45998265
>>45998284
>>45998321
>>45998424
>>45998600

Boy are you glad to see her. Maybe she can get her father to lighten up a bit. Your shoulder is starting to ache.

"Hey, Kurotsuchi. I was just coming by to see if you were awake, and maybe just pull a little prank to wake you up if you weren't." you begin. "Then I met your father here, quite a grip, this guy. He seems to be under the impression that I was going to do something bad, you think you could help me out and explain things?"

Kurotsuchi looks back and forth between you and her father, then yawns.

"Kon's not going to do anything, dad. Trust me." she rubs her eyes. "Although I wanted to get a bit more sleep, which he'd have deprived me of anyway. Oh well. I'm up now. I'll be out in a couple of minutes."

Kurotsuchi closes the door, leaving you with Kitsuchi. He lets go of your shoulder, and the two of you step a bit away from the door. Kitsuchi seems to be a bit calmer, but he's still glaring at you.

>A.Ask him about himself

>B.Ask him how things have been in the Stone

>C.Say something else (Write-in)

>D.Wait in silence

>E.Other
>>
>>45998964
>A.Ask him about himself
No one can resist Kon's charm for long
>>
>>45998964
>A.Ask him about himself
>>
>>45998964
>A.Ask him about himself
"Want some coffee?"
>>
>>45998964
>A.Ask him about himself
>>
>>45998964
>>A.Ask him about himself
>>B.Ask him how things have been in the Stone
>>
>>45998964
>E. FLEE! YOU HAVE A CHANCE NOW, TAKE IT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE
>>
>>45998964
>A.Ask him about himself
>E. So what's the normal procedure for intervillage marriages?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.