[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friends of the Faun - Civilization Thread - Pt. 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 4
File: Chieftain of the Fauns.jpg (17 KB, 236x333) Image search: [Google]
Chieftain of the Fauns.jpg
17 KB, 236x333
Previous Thread - http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Faun%20Civ

RECAP :

The Fauns were once a glorious race of beautiful humanoids with the lower half of a goat, and the upper half of a beautiful man or woman that inhabited the fabled island paradise of Sumyrhall - a place of grand hedonism that was accessible to the Fauns and a select few outsiders deemed worthy of sharing in the otherwordly pleasures of the Faunic Court. Until tragedy struck.

Several months prior to the start of your people's journey a deadly plague wracked through the island of Sumyrhall. Fauns grew sick with fever and strange growths, enraptured by a madness seen in only the most sick of animals. They grew stunted, once beautiful features morphed into grotesque monstrosities that sought only to damage the life around them, and spread the sickness that had been inflicted on them. Within weeks the Faun's population dwindled from several thousand, to a little less than 60.

Ri'Ti, a former noble of Sumyrhall survived the plague, and his four personal Soothsayers led the remaining Fauns overseas to the Southern Plains below the Nokongo Mountains. After exploring the surrounding areas Ri'Ti and a scouting troop came across a group of humans bathing in the waters of the forest to the east. Summarily Ri'Ti ordered his group to seduce the humans, and has effectively made the leader of the humans his personal thrall.

The Mayor, named Leon Tratsi, informed the Fauns of the ongoing political struggles of his homeland. A grand empire of xenophobic humans has dominion over a great portion of the continent, and while the denizens of this town are friendly to Ri'Ti's fauns, many have warned the chieftain to keep to the shadows in his interactions, lest they attract the wrath of the empire.

(cont.)
>>
>>46105815

Currently Ri'Ti has employed Leon's children into the newly created "Friends of the Faun", willing servants and bed slaves of the Fauns that feed off of the hedonistic energies of the tribe, solidifying his control over the nobility of the city, and using them has discovered that an abandoned village to the north was actually Dwarven, its inhabitants slaughtered by the Empire.

Leon and his wife stand waving to Ri'Ti's troop, a strange look of need practically plastered on their faces as the Fauns make their way down the cobblestone path back towards the forest. The look on the Faun's faces clearly showed that morale was growing, no longer did they hold the haggard faces of a dying people, but rather they held their heads high, conquerors in their own right. What could stand in the way of such perfect beings? Merely complimenting the men and women of Leotown - the name the Fauns had dubbed for the city - had made them gain access to a plethora of land without a single gold coin spent.

As the troop continues out past the border of the town into the wheat fields of the farmers outside the town, you plot your next move. Currently the only danger posed to your people is the lack of food, something easily solved now by the access to the land, but how will you cultivate it?

A.) Task the Friends of the Faun to learn the Farmer's techniques, have them grow your food.
B.) Attempt to add the farmers to your tribe
C.) Have the Soothsayers use their mana to quickly produce crops
D.) Other
>>
Finally! Glad to see you, OP!
>>
>>46105858
Sorry about the wait! Family delayed me for awhile.
>>
>>46105834
>C.) Have the Soothsayers use their mana to quickly produce crops
>>
>>46105834
>B.
>>
>>46105834
>A.) Task the Friends of the Faun to learn the Farmer's techniques, have them grow your food.
We might need to our mana for babbies or other things.
>>
>>46105915
I'm thinking we should let them store up for a bit, especially if we're planning on doing the big fertility ritual. The way OP described it made it sound like it's gonna take a hella lot of energy.
>>
>>46105921
>>46105919
>>46105915
C'mon now let's get a little consensus
>>
>>46105921
>>46106003
Then for the sake of moving on, I change to B
>>
Too tired to play but glad to see this civ still alive
>>
>>46106042
>>46105919
>>46105915

You've integrated 9 humans into your flock, what's the harm in adding a few more?

The larger half of your troop heads back into the woods to rest, the sun rising high in the sky, making ti warm enough that even with your lack of clothing a thin sheen of sweat spreads over you forehead. The farms you'd laid claim to probably hadn't received the news yet, hopefully the news wouldn't be received too badly by the land's cultivators.

A small hovel and two barns, separated by small fields of grains and several fruit trees, lie before you. A young ranch hand is mending a scarecrow in the middle of the fields, you lick your lips but hold back, your needs had been satiated for now and the human wouldn't provide much more entertainment.

The home was a simple wooden cabin, stacked logs with a thatched roof. Nothing opulent but a clearly well cared for home. With a closed fist you knock on the door.

How will you approach the issue once they answer?

A.) Simply tell them of the agreement you had with Leon
B.) Ask if they'd like to join your tribe in the woods for their lunch
C.) Talk the pants off them and enthrall them
D.) Other
>>
>>46106208
>B.) Ask if they'd like to join your tribe in the woods for their lunch
Let's play it cool for a bit.
>>
>>46106208
>C.) Talk the pants off them and enthrall them
It's worked so far.
>>
>>46106208

A.)

If we thrall too many people it'll start getting suspicious. We're charistmatic, let's just explain the situation to them and offer something in return, like the help of the FoF in running the farm
>>
>>46106208
>B.) Ask if they'd like to join your tribe in the woods for their lunch.
>>
>>46106350
Hmm, you're right. I switch.
>>
>>46106409
>>46106372
>>
>>46106409
>>46106378
>>46106350

Quickly the door opens, and before you stands a young boy, probably in his late teens. "Why in the hells aren't you wearing a shir-" his voice catches as he notices your large antlers, furry thighs and cloven hooves, "o- oh. You're one of the fauns. How can I help you?" He's clearly nervous.

"I'm only here to invite your family to break bread with my tribe, we are neighbors in fact, and seeing as we might be here for awhile, surely we should be friends?" You smile, and the boy returns it.

"Of course sir..." you explain that your name is Ri'Ti, "Ri'Ti. Let me tell my brother and we'll be on the way."

You glance inside the house, nobody else seems to be home, two beds lie on opposite sides of the home, open curtains hanging around both.

---

After calling in the farm hand you had seen earlier, the duo follow you into the woods, clearly apprehensive but unwilling to say no.

You invite them to your tent, and quickly they open up as you give them wine. The two have run the farm together since their parents had passed away, Jacob, the older brother, tended to run the expenses of the farm, whilst the other tended to the fields. Slowly you explain the deal struck with Mayor Leon, and the two seem almost enthusiastic to have the help of your servants in exchange for a steady supply of food.

---

The food shortage solved, atleast in the short term, your people have slowly begun to settle in, moving camp around the vast edges of the forest every few days.

>How do you use this most likely temporary period of peace?
>>
>>46106699
Explore more in depth that strange area of the forest.
>>
How about we start getting the fertility ritual started? Seems like peace time will be the critical point of hedonism
>>
>>46106699
Start making babbies. We might not have another chance.
>>
>>46106788
Idk, this guy may have the right idea. Shit seems ominous and I don't want us getting fucked in the ass (hah) by some big bad right in our home
>>
To fuck or to explore. What do? Both seem to be needed.
>>
>>46106921
>>46106899

Why not both? I think it's reasonable that we send a few dignitaries to Leon and organize the festival, while we send the chief and a soothsayer to examine the woods? Everyone chill with that
>>
>>46106976
Already voted so don't count this, but I'd say explore because we have no idea what that area is, but we can feel something wrong about it. Do you really want to have a bunch of kids with some unknown shit like that nearby?
>>
What season is it currently? I know we want to have the festival in the spring.
>>
>>46107018
It's currently the transition period from summer to fall. (Keeping seasons in line with Earth logic, assume each season lasts approximately 3 months)
>>
>>46107002
Supporting this notion
>>
>>46107002
I concur. We don't want to completely concentrate completely on baby-making until we have a large enough food supply, and the hedonism of us and our "friends" should give us enough strength to take care of the evil in that clearing
>>
>>46107063
we should not send fawn emissaries, we want to keep our presence here a secret. I vote sent human emissaries. We want to be stable before we have kids
>>
>>46106899
>>46107002
This is reasonable so I support.
>>
>>46107114
If we do end up sending emissaries, I agree with this
>>
>>46105815
btw op, CTRL+S for spoilers this time.
>>
>>46107105
>>46107063
>>46107044

The Fauns' music lies silent as the tribe is called together. You silence the chattering of your people and stand, a beam of mid-morning sunlight streaming over your form.

You congratulate the tribe for their perseverance in the horrors of your exile. Outlining the dwindling numbers, you express the need for breeding, something that Fauns have been historically slow at achieving.

"You, Friends of the Faun, you will go to the Mayor and organize a grand festival to celebrate our treaty. You will express the need to hide the true purpose of the festivities, Leon will understand our need for secrecy, should you face any resistance, remind him that the request comes directly from me." You smile as you catch the eye of Seth and John, the two sons of Leon, completely willing to carry demands to their father. They nod, and you watch as their pale forms trudge through the brush towards the town.

"And as for the mean time, Soothsayers, you will come with me to examine this 'Desolation" in the middle of the woods."

=-=

The troop of soothsayers and the chieftain speak in hushed tones as they sneak through the woods, preferring stealth even though the silence was markedly boring, the desire to grab your pan flute itching at the back of your mind.

After several hours of walking, they arrive at the darkest section of the forest, here the woods simply feel ancient. Thick trunks larger than many of the building the humans live in dot the land, brown and white bark stretching into the sky and expanding into an almost impenetrable thicket of branches. Thankfully the faun species can see quite well in the dark, ensuring Ri'Ti doesn't ram his handsome face into a branch.

(cont.)
>>
>>46107516

The ominous feeling the scouts had described was tangible in this area of the forest, it wasn't fear, it wasn't intimidation, simple the weight of the world felt greater here. The hooves of each faun seemed to have a harder and harder time lifting as they breached into the clearing.

Clusters of large fungi grew in structures rivaling small trees in the clearing, a variety of dim colors differentiating the different types.

> How do you proceed my liege?
A.) Have the Soothsayers examine the area for any active magicks
B.) Approach the pool at the Clearing's center
C.) Examine the unnatural fungi.
D.) Other (write-in)
>>
>>46107524
B.) approach the pool

I feel like casting spells might piss something off here
>>
>>46107524
>A. Have the Soothsayers examine the area for any active magicks
>>
>>46107524
>B.) Approach the pool at the Clearing's center
The other Anon has the right idea.
>>
>>46107524
B
>>
>>46107584
I support this
>>
>>46107524
>A.) Have the Soothsayers examine the area for any active magicks

Shit I just got off of work, glad to see we're already on chapter two. Is OP still drunk and tripping? I hope so.
>>
While OPs thinking what to we want to do? Our magics are replenished thanks to the Mayors children and we're now good to go on food. I think what our next step should be is find out who in the town is loyal to the empire and might report us, and then enthrall them.
>>
>>46107765
I think we should enthrall the pirates.
1. They can fight
2. They can get us out if shit goes tits up
3. They love debauchery - perfect for us
>>
>>46107624
>>46107581

Ri'Ti and his Soothsayers begin walking towards the pool. Each step feels strange, the ground cover he realizes is indented by each hoof, a deep imprint leaving a trail behind him. The fungi structures clearly not only grew tall, they grew wide, the entire clearing covered by a thick lair of Mycenaean material.

After a walk that seems to take ages, the group arrives at the edge of the pool, the water seems almost opaque, the little light left in the clearing coming nowhere close to penetrating the surface. Ri'Ti kneels down, and stares at the calm pool.

Hands shoot up from the pool and grasp his horns, a bleat of shock screeching from his mouth. Quickly he pulls away, grabbing the dwarven bone at his hip and bashing the creature. It loses its grip, and its hands grasp the edges of the pool.

> Act fast my lord, who knows what will happen next.

A.) Beat the hell out of it
B.) Flee
C.) Observe the creature as it crawls out of the pool.
D.) Other (write-in)
>>
>>46107524
>check that shit out mate
>>
>>46107827
Shit mane. Time to seduce.

J.K. move back a bit and watch it come out
>>
>>46107827

C.

We will seduce it.
>>
>>46107827
D) Observe it while the soothsayers chant a calming tune.
>>
>>46107827
C. It may not even have genitalia, but we will seduce it nonetheless.
>>
File: bonobo.jpg (1 MB, 3246x2290) Image search: [Google]
bonobo.jpg
1 MB, 3246x2290
I kind of feel like we're RPing bonobos.
>>
>>46107827
C.
Hedonism is our best tool
>>
>>46107896
lel
>>
>>46107896

I don't know about you but I haven't been seduced by a handsome bonobo yet.

But I want it
>>
Everyone get ready to send the humans in first.
>>
>>46107813
Thoughts on this?
>>
>>46108017
What if the pirates out whore us?
>>
>>46108017

I'm totally willing to do that after we've worn out our welcome in leontown. I'm still fully committed to robbing these people like gypsies. We still there shit and there sexy teenagers and then we bounce on to somewhere else.
>>
>>46107937
>yet
>>
>>46108028
Mere humans, out whore us? I doubt it. They are horny fucks, we are supernaturally horny fucks with Magic powers of seduction
>>
>>46108017
>>46107813
Let's wait until after the festival. We'll have enough power to take them over, and we'll need some sort of military when we have to interact with the empire.
>>
>>46108037
I agree we shouldn't be finished with leontown. But if we spread out our parasitism we might be able to avoid outwearing our welcome. Also the more people we control the better, and we don't want to be revealed, so it pays to not outwear our welcome.
>>
>>46108069
>Sounds good
>>
>>46108069
Just seduce their military
>>
>>46108142

We can't overuse that trick or OP will fucking blight us.
>>
File: Agoru the mad goat.jpg (80 KB, 640x533) Image search: [Google]
Agoru the mad goat.jpg
80 KB, 640x533
>>46107840
>>46107853
>>46107861
>>46107877
>>46107888
>>46107915

I know it's bad form but I'll probably be switching from third person to second person with the chief a lot, hard to decide which medium I like more. Probably a mix is best.

You step back quickly, hooves digging into the soft ground cover ready to flee at a moment's notice. The creature's hands seem remarkably human, though very, very old. Wrinkled and covered in what seems to be thin layers of mold and algae, but what piques your interest the most are the horns that soon rise from the dark waters. Clearly the thing is a Faun, or something similar at the very least.

The thing's face breaks the surface, confirming your suspicions that the creature is a Faun, though it is shockingly hideous. Wrinkled, spotted, sagging even, most of your kind do not age, simply maturing to a certain appearance until their death.

The creature sputters, coughing black liquid onto the ground. "In the name of the moon w'at are ya doing in mine clearing get out!" It croaks. It finally pulls itself out of the water, standing taller than yourself and the soothsayers.

Cresting its wrinkled face, two straight horns jut atleast a foot from the skull, bending backwards. Strange compared to the usual stag-like horns of your brethren, but many times Fauns of unique horns have been born, but the stranger fact remains that from the musculature of its torso, the fur covering its maleness and legs, to its hooves was splotchy with fungus and other plantlife.

> How do you react?
>>
>>46107827

Hey OP can you please post our stats again?
>>
>>46108164

It's a super druid. Tell it of our plight.
>>
>>46108164
Say we mean him no harm that we are peaceful travelers. After stating our peaceful intentions, try to learn more about it.
>>
>>46108164
>Sorry, we had no idea anyone lived here, we were merely exploring the area.
>>
>>46108164
Start to kiss ass and say we come in peace. Only wishing to learn more about this.
>>
>>46108164
Quick correction here, three horns, not two*

>>46108175
Sure thing.
(Mind you this is just an intro post, the choices get more complex for here, but water and food will be the dominating need for the moment)

This is your situation currently -

POPULATION:
Adult Males - 20
Adult Females - 24
Children - 10 (Children are hermaphroditic until their coming of age ritual)
Human Thralls - 9

Status - Your people are relatively happy, though still struggling to move past the great tragedy. The Friends of the Fawn have helped to immensely boost morale, and a steady food supply has been established.

Armory:
Slings - 20
Dwarven Bone Clubs - 50+

Mystics -

4 Soothsayers (Shamanistic bards of the Fauns, access to a small variety of nature based spells, primarily to manipulate plants and animals)
>>
>>46108211
This
>>
>>46108250
>>46108211

ya this would be some sick magic to get on our side
>>
>>46108245
When will the next coming of age ceremony be? Maybe that can be one of the main events of the festival
>>
We need to find some bandits or warriors or orcs to seduce. I feel like we're short of muscle to do anything.
>>
>>46108391
Pirates man, Pirates
>>
>>46108407
Pirate that booty
>>
>>46108211
>>46108221
>>46108236
>>46108239
>>46108250

"Old one, we come in peace." You begin, forcing a friendly expression to your face despite the overwhelming urge to grimace at the sight.

"Old? OLD?!" The Faun yells before quickly shifting to a calm expression, "Well yes, yes I am old, indeed I must be 'ery old, the oldest? Oh no no no'ere near the oldest, but you must be a young one, yes 'ery young! But tell me young goat, ;hy do you disturb me?"

You gulp, thinking of your next words very carefully, judging by the steely expressions of your soothsayers, the old faun must be quite powerful. "We are the Tribe of Sumyrhall, we were exiled from our lands and we now have settled in the fringes of this forest, we simply sought to explore its depths." You extend your hands in a placating measure, palms facing upwards.

"SUMYRHALL!" The old goat lets out a yell that shakes your bones to the very core, the volume was unnatural to say the least, especially from so frail a man. "So it as finally come to pass then..." he mutters, turning around and dipping a hand into the pool, he drinks the black liquid and turns back to you, a maniacal grin stretching the confines of his wrinkled face. "And you must be their chief yes? Good good, these are signs."

> What do you reply? (First 3 questions will be answered, one per post.)
>>
>>46108562
What comes to pass?

Note: Maybe we also want to ask it for help / advice
>>
>>46108562

Signs of what?
>>
>>46108562
Ask if he can spare any wisdom for the soothsayers to themselves stronger.
>>
>>46108626
>>46108638
I feel like we can ask these questions as one
>>
>>46108562
Can we mate with you?
>>
>>46108626
"What has come to pass?" You ask the insanity is almost palpable from the tri-horned faun, though filthy, and clearly submerged for quite some time, he seemed oddly healthy, though his features were worn with age, a certain quickness remained in the depths of his sunken eyes.

"What 'as come to pass you ask? Bah, what do you know, ya nobles were always an uppity bunch, think that spearing all the pretty 'uns make ya special, you aren't special noble, the darkest have been released you see! The darkest with their screams and boils and blights, you think Sumyrhall was left alone because they wanted you goats to fuck like rutting deer?" The tirade is cut short as he jumps up on a shorter mushroom, resting himself on the cushioned fungus. "Aye aye aye ayeeee! It was the darkest that kept them away, ya never knew it'd break the bonds! Those silly little ties and branches, 'olding back misfortune! HAH! No no no that little resource finally got away from t'em, they must feel foolish!" He scratches the base of his left most horn, "Well, they don't feel much being dead now don't they? What's come to pass is the greed of your superiors, they thought they could control it, they failed. Their failure has come to pass, and that failure will be shared by many soon enough." The blabbering ceases, clearly he expects another question,

>>46108626
>>46108638
Same question really.
>>
>>46108796
What's the darkest
>>
>>46108822
Also what does this mean for the future, and how were they kept back?
>>
>>46108822
>>46108837
this, pl0x >>46108796
>>
Offer the old goat our finest female if he joins us.
>>
>>46108937
He seems a bit against that whole debauchery thing. But if we can find a way to make it work, totally
>>
>>46108937
Anon, I think we can all agree the old goat is after our D. His eyes are full of lust.
>>
>>46108985
>This is going to go badly, i can feel it :)
>>
>>46108686
"We can feel your power Old one, please, if you know our plight then surely you will share wisdom to aid our Soothsayers in their mastery of the wild."

The old faun grimaces, "By my name Agoru it never changes it doesn't, always a question of power with the fauns always power power power power POWER!" He bleats the word repetitively, as if he's heard the question many times before. "Here's wisdom, don't let the desire for power consume you. Here's advice, find the spirits of nature that reside in the Illumien isles, those tricky little dryads do indeed know a t'ing or two about nature lemme tell ya. Oh! They don't like the winter, I would never talk to a dryad during the winter!!"

Your soothsayers seem intrigued, but much like you seem to be having a rough time hiding their discomfort in Agoru's presence. "And Agoru, what is this darkest? How did it hold off the outside world? What does this mean for the future?" You demeanor is far more shaken than you would've liked, honestly the old goat has gotten to you, the way he speaks carries the weight of a terrible knowledge, presumably the source of his madness.

The old goat shifts around, adopting a somber expression. "The darkest, how to explain the darkest to one as young as you..." He jumps down, slowly walking towards you till he stands towering over you, eyes staring down deep into your own, " The Darkest are the lords of the Deepnight, the demons of nature one might claim. Your ancestors struck a deal with those tricksters to make Sumyrhall safe from outside influence. Your elders reneged on their deal, and used the old magicks to imprison them and harvest their power. They broke free. And mark my words that their claim on this material realm will not be shaken easily."

You shake your head, this information is simply too much to process.
[cont.]
>>
>>46109077

"Agoru will you return with us and help your people? You may hate our predecessors, but we are a new people, we survived this darkness you speak of, come with us and aid our continuance." Your confidence seeps slowly back into your voice with every word at the thought of this Elder's power aiding your kind.

Agoru grips your shoulder before showing a genuinely sad expression. "No no my young one, I am bound to these woods, I tried fighting against the elders and they bound me here, and neither your... 'priests' nor myself have enough power to break such a bond. I will gladly advise you should you need the help of such an old goat."

He presses his thumb to your skull and a searing pain fills you. Visions of mushrooms and oily water cloud your mind.

"I've imparted some of my power to you young one. You may contact me through a pool of water, simply cast the incantation I have placed in you and you will hear my voice. Do not waste my time noble, I don't have much to spare." And with those words, the old goat jumps from his mushroom seat with shocking grace and dives into the pool, displacing not even a single drop of the dark substance.

Give me 15 or so minutes before I write up the next post, dying to take a nice shower, I'll be quick so start planning where you want to go from here
>>
My vote is going to be work on getting to those islands, I don't know where to start so if someone else has advice I'm pretty sure we'd need;

>Map
>Food supply
>Vessel
>Water supply

so maybe have the thralls look for a map for us? What season is it op?

Maybe we could have soothesayers work on small island-boat, that wold give a vessel and a food source in one.
>>
>>46109092
Enslave the town
>>
Big decision we need to make is if we're gonna go through with the fertility ritual, and if so, how are we gonna pull it off?
>>
Our people have been through a lot. Lets go back to the village, chill out for a few months, and steel some goats to breed with.
>>
I say go through with the fertility ritual. If there's a threat then we need the numbers.
>>
>>46109186

Hmmmmm. Well this threat is much more substantial than the empire. I think that our main priority should be amassing knowledge and power (specifically of the magical variety), and developing the skills of our people. Reproduction will only drain our resources, and we won't have the young be useful for what, 17 years? If we are to increase our number we should probably try to find another group of fawns somewhere.
Although we could just stash some pregnant humans somewhere.

>>46109179
I agree about finding these islands. This might be a good time to get us a pirate ship.
>>46109186
We can always use the festival to generate magical power for something else. Just in case we need power for something else.
>>
>>46109186
I say we hold the festival in the town, have Leon pull out all the stops. Then we use the Friends of the Fawn to pick out the most physically appealing men and women, plus a ton of less-appealing women to act as extra child-bearers, and have the FoF take them to the woods with us, engage in a massive orgy with those dragged into the woods.

Somehow we should inspire everyone we don't use in the fertility ritual to do the same in the town, more hedonism the better right?
>>
>>46109233
>pirate ship
Swashbuckling fawns, who are fueled by debauchery? Count me in!
>>
>>46109219
The numbers probably won't be ready in time, not bad to start planning for the future tho. We just cant expect this to help us in the present
>>
>>46109257
Nah under the town
>>
>>46109233
I doubt this ritual would be provided by the soothsayers if they didn;t think it would help grow our numbers quickly.

@OP, what's the maturation time for Fauns until they are useful for labor/fighting/what have you
>>
>>46109288
Ya knowing this is vital
>>
Throw the fetility festival in the mushroom forest with the druids help and then have the FoF rob the town of its riches while we're doing it.

Then bounce out of town and find a new community.
>>
>>46109322
I like all of this except robbing the town. We don't need another enemy, and we can always get their stuff later. Also what the fuck are a bunch of peasants going to be able to give us. We can probs just have the lord make a substantial "donation" in light of our holding the festival.
>>
>>46109300
Around 2 years until they are the equivalent of human teens, say 14-15, that's when they undergo the Adulthood ritual and become functional independents. Weaker than a fully matured adult, which takes probably close to 5 years more, but useful none-the-less
>>
>>46109355
Better than i thought. We probably just want keep human breeders around with us. Keep all our fawns in play. Just assign a few to handle the humans.
>>
>>46109355
Also mind you this ritual is a pretty grand ordeal, Fauns by nature reproduce slowly so this will take a LOT out of the soothsayers.
>>
>>46109351

Food, money and livestock. We don't need this unwalled village. We just take there wagons and continue moving on like the refugees that we are. Avoid the pirates and move deeper into the empire. That's where the real power is.
>>
>>46109383
Towards the Pirates so we can pirape them
>>
>>46109383
But the more we go into the Empire, the more likely we will get caught. They're not known for mercy.
>>
>>46109383
Yes it would be useful. But getting to the Illumien isles would get us magical power and wisdom. So to me it seems that we can either have magical dryad power at low risk, or imperial force of arms at a slightly higher risk. Anyone else want to weigh in?
>>
Upon arriving back at the camp you quickly collapse into a nearby hammock, the humans you sent to speak to the mayor had been sighted heading back to the woods, but you need a moment to catch your breath. The stress was forcing the urge upon you to indulge in any sinful act imaginable, but you quell the thoughts, such needs will be more than sated should the festival come to fruition.

"My lord Faun! We have returned!" Exclaimed John as he and the 10 other humans walk out of the brush, "Our father has agreed wholeheartedly to your festival, hell, he's already started the preparations!" You raise an eyebrow, you knew the man was heavily enthralled by you, but this was breaching into practical worship of you that he'd be willing to pour such massive expenses into what effectively looks like a big party to those unknowing of the ritual. You're sure you could always cancel the festivities, but to do so now would probably be a great dissapointment among your people, who haven't had an outlet for their desires beyond the already, how could you put this lighty... well-used Friends of the Faun.

> So Lord Faun, what do you intend to do with the festival? And if it is to be so, how will the ritual be executed?
>>
>>46109483

Command the soothsayers to prepare a mighty brew.
>>
>>46109483
Well I think we should go through with it, get as much magical power as possible and then bounce. Maybe we want to take the pregnant females with us. We should preferably do something to keep word of the even from getting out. Thoughts pple?
>>
>>46109483
Go through it and do the ritual after the drinking.
>>
>>46109483
Btw this is the best Civ thread I've ever been in. Thanks man!
>>
So we have a lot of options on how this plays out after the festival

A.) we use our enthralled mayor to give us the supplies we need to go further into the enpire, potentially getting more powerful slave-allies

B.) We figure out what our dorf pals are up to

C.) We try parlaying with the pirates (which I think is a shit idea unless our goal is just to be turned into fuck toys for them)

D.) Wait until winter is through (op said it's fall right now) and then go find dryad fuckers to give us more magic
Honestly I don't know where I stand on this
>>
>>46109533
If we do leave then the mayor might demand to come with us. Seeing how he's so in love with us, he wouldn't want to leave us.
>>46109569
I say D is the best bet.
>>
>>46109569
I think D is the best, as an aside, if we ever want to contact the dwarfs (which we may at some point) we should ditch the bone clubs. That would turn shitty real fast.
>>46109582
We can always tell him we will return to see him again
>>
>>46109533
I like the earlier anon's idea, throw the festival in the town and then lure the more attractive folks/good breeding stock into the woods. We enthrall all of them, and tell them to live normal lives until late in the pregnancy, wherein we bounce with the babies in tow
>>
>>46109569
D sounds safest, we can use winter to prepare for the venture overseas. We will need a lot of preparation if we're going to make it, we have no idea how far it even is to the shore, let alone the distance over water.
>>
>>46109617
The timing of the births would also line up nicely with visiting the dyrads after
>>
Have the mayor alert the empire to the existence of the all powerful druid. While the empire fights the druid we steal all the best people and stuff and move into the mountains.
>>
>>46109713
Wat, this druid is our greatest ally. We don't need the empire to fight a war if we want to rob the town anyway. Its the after effects that hurt
>>
>>46109713
Great idea anon, tell the bloodthirsty xenophobic shithead humans that a faun is living in the woods where all our our fauns and faun babies live.

Nothing could go wrong there
>>
>>46109713
Dude...
>>
>>46109651

There's a map floating around somewhere. We're on a peninsula, lots of places to sale to. But we should probably get the fuck away from our homeland.
>>
>>46109713
Well now we've narrowed down what we -aren't- going to do! Great job, anon.
>>
File: Stormland.jpg (652 KB, 1500x1210) Image search: [Google]
Stormland.jpg
652 KB, 1500x1210
>>46109743
Here's the map.
>>
>>46109743
>>46109806

But do the fauns have access to a map, or extensive knowledge of the landscape?
I mean -we- do outside of the game, but that isn't really the point, we also have knowledge like how to make rice paddies to solve the food problem, but the fauns do not.
>>
>>46109811
Good point
>>
>>46109811
Let's ask the mayor if they have a map after we fug them.
>>
Is OP kill?
>>
>>46109833
Takes time to write it up, Anon.
>>
Sorry for the delay, wanted to write out the events of the festival in great detail, the beers are getting to me again so here's your reminder that all large censored blocks of text are generally nsfw.

Dusk begins to fall over the forest, and your Soothsayers quickly call you to their shelter. Leon's children were true to their word that their father had been preparing for the festival. In the span of the day word had reached you about the extravagant spending by Leon, lavish feasts were prepared, massive stores of ale bought from the merchants in nearby ports, even entertainers from a neighboring village to appease the masses. It was to be a grand affair indeed.

You push the tent flap back, and join the four in a circle, the logistics of the ritual were simple according to their instructions. Any female with a Faun's seed inside them would likely begin gestating at the apex of the ritual, so all males of breeding age would have to work over time, the more females impregnated the greater the growth of the tribe. Though they warn not to go too far, as winter may bring a struggle for food, the population of the tribe could double and be sustained they predict, though much more and more food would be needed. Kissing each on the forehead, you wish them luck in their incantations.

-
As you exit the Soothsayers' tent, you grin at the excitement in the air, there is not a single Faun who's cock was pointing to the sky with anticipation of the true festivities, many had begun coupling with eachother and the many Faun females, though everyone knew clearly that they would be punished if seed was spilled outside a human female. The frenetic energy of so many Fauns in heat had the air heady with the scent of sex, a smell that brought your own staff to an aching hardness you had never felt in your young life.

[cont.]
>>
>>46109939

You contented yourself with idly watching as your people slowly disengaged form eachother in fear of breaking the one rule of the night, many males and females began to butt heads in frustration, often resulting in a bizarre show of fighting and sexual acts, if ever there was a time anger and sex went hand in hand, it was in those exchanges.

You grin as you see the first pack of humans coming over the crest of the closest hill to the camp. "Not long now!" you exclaim, and your people quickly get ready for the festivities.

The men and women brought by your human thralls had already been stripped of their clothing! Such good effort by your slaves.

They stream into camp, clearly already inebriated by the excitement of the festival and the copious amounts of alcohol, and every faun pairs of with one, two, or even more humans to begin the copulation.

You begin to head towards the throng of humans, until you see an appealing sight - the Mayors' beautiful wife. With an almost malicious smile you lift her from the ground, pressing her down to the root of your member. Whether from the alcohol or sheer luck, the woman seems to enjoy the impalement as you work on implanting the first of your children in the wife of the most powerful human you know. Your seed quickly sprays into her womb, and in a haze of animalistic desire you grab a male Faun near you and mount him, unable to distinguish aindividuals in such a state.

By the end of the night, you had breed an innumerable amount of both men and women, your body ached from the sheer effort of walking as you opened the flaps of your tent. You may have broken the one rule behind the festivities, but gods be damned if it wasn't the most exciting night you'd experienced.
>>
>>46109939
>>46109956
Doesn't matter had sex
>>
And much like Ri'Ti here I need to go collapse. 3 a.m and all that, hope you enjoyed the second installment!

I'll try to have the next thread up and running much earlier than I did today, after I drive back to campus I'll have a ton of free time.

As usual - keep planning!
>>
>>46109939
>>46109956
I really shouldn't be getting a boner but I am.
Nice writing, OP.
>>
>>46110003
Goodnight and good luck!
>>
>small village spending all these resources
They aren't gonna make it through the winter, are they?
>>
>>46110028
With this much sex magic we created, I think we can grow food for them easily.
>>
>>46110028
So turns out when you have a REALLY loyal follower like the mayor he may make bad decisions in your honor.

Let's pray that the tax collector doesn't come knocking, plus who cares if they starve as long as we keep the pregnant women fed.
>>
I think OP forgot to archive, so i did it for him,

http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Faun%20Civ

Fuck this guy for giving me a Faun fetish
>>
Goodnight, you goat humpers.
>>
>>46110007
You and me both anon.

This is smut. I should not be hard from tg smut. Shame.

*rings bell*

SHAME
>>
Thinking that this resulted from OP simply taking over a prematurely dead civ thread is really really cool to me.

Thanks for your writing OP, it takes some skill to quickly organize this many coexisting plothooks in literally a night.

Hope to see it continue!
>>
Real talk though what are we going to do now that we have a potential assload of women carrying faun babies, a probably broke Mayor, and winter coming soon?
>>
>>46110444
We pray they don't ask the Empire for help. Cause the moment the Empire becomes aware of us, we go the way of the Dwarves.
Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.