[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unexpected (Quest)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: Plain.jpg (200 KB, 463x677) Image search: [Google]
Plain.jpg
200 KB, 463x677
This is the first time in along time you've been this nervous. "It's going to be okay..." You whisper to yourself over and over again. "I'm sure she'll say yes." You've given thousands of speeches before. Speeches in front of incredibly powerful people. As the heir of a large company, you are probably one of the most eligible bachelors in the whole city. However, your heart belonged to someone already. "Flowers... Check..." You look down on the flowers you were holding. They were roses, her favourite flower. "Ring... check." Tonight was the night you were finally going to ask her to marry you. "Tickets?" You feel the breast pocket of your suit jacket. "Check." Tonight, you were going to propose to her on the first night of your romantic cruise. Everything was perfect. Everything was going to go great.

You were nervous. You didn't know how Rika would react. You've known her since she the two of you were in middle school and you've been her boyfriend ever since high school and throughout university as well. "There is no way she'll reject my proposal." You whisper to yourself.

Unfortunately, that day hasn't started off on a good note. Thanks to a mixup by the travel company, you are boarding the cruise ship wth regular people. You bought first class tickets yet here you are, in a sea of people. "Rika is probably on the boat already... I hope I can find her."

>cont.
>>
just fucking stop, tale
>>
>>46085283
As you struggle to weave in and out of the huge crowds, you notice a woman in line behind you. She looked completely plain. The only thing that stood out about her was how plain she was. "Ah... Where did I put it?! W-Where did I put that ticket?" She looked like she was desperately looking for something...

As she looks around for something, she doesn't notice the stream of people that came bulldozing over her. Almost immediately, her glasses falls to the floor. Immediately, you notice the change of look in her eyes. "M-my glasses!" Right away you could tell she probably can't see very well without them. Your observation was confirmed when you saw her go on her knees and start to feel for her glasses.

[ ] Help her out.

[ ] You don't want to miss your boarding time.
>>
>>46085588
[x ] Help her out.
>>
[x] throw myself in front of a bus
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 430x468) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 430x468
I can't even pretend to participate, Jesus op this is shit, as shit as that quest with the Mexican drug lord kidnapping your girlfriend, moe shit, go back too /a/
>>
Oh, you moved here. I hope you caught my last post on the old thread. Don't get discouraged.
>>
>>46086237
Thanks Anon. But it doesn't look like this is that interesting. Thanks for giving it at least a chance though.
>>
>>46086618
I think it'd do better on one of the others than this board if you revamped it. I'm sure you'll come up with another interesting story even if you drop this one, though. I just hope you're doing okay. I know this process isn't easy for you.
>>
>>46085588
[x] Help her out.
>>
>>46085283
Hello OP, are you the guy(or girl) who get kicks out of creating cute and adorable slice of life settings and then hitting them with trainwreck of rape, torture and murder?

if I hug you, will you stop?
>>
>>46085588
>[x] Help her out.
>>
>>46088999
nice trips
>>
>>46086618
>it doesn't look like this is that interesting
Well your first choice is exactly the same "choose who to be an asshole to" formula for the hundredth time, so....
>>
>>46085588
Help her out.
>>
>>46085588
Help her out.
>>
>>46085283

Kill yourself, OP.
>>
>>46088999
Jesus, is that where this was really leading?
I was about to get myself tucked in for comy snuggles- the quest
>>
>>46091682
comfy*
>>
>>46085588
>She looked completely plain. The only thing that stood out about her was how plain she was.

Good lord, I can't stop laughing.

Also,
>along time
>switching between present and past tense at random
>generally poor punctuation

OP, you need to get a lot better at writing. I suggest practicing on another board forever.
>>
>>46085588
>[ ] Help her out.
Eh, I'm absolutely bored this morning so I'll get on the ride.
>>
>>46091763
Op left when his ruse cruise was spotted
>>
>>46092225
The thing is, it's not even a ruse. Tale just enjoys writing stories where everything goes wrong, forever, and does not feel the need to improve their writing as it's "sufficient enough to convey the quest".
>>
>>46092225
>>46092252

This fucker has done this before?
I was hoping the people calling him out were wrong, I've got absolutely nothing to do today so a comfy quest would have been a nice way to settle in the day. Welp.
>>
>>46092324
Yeah, OP has this thing where he starts a "quest" (novel) and either flakes out when people don't pick the "correct" option, or just does what everyone else has said will happen.

For a while he was re-making the same starter thread every couple of days, but since nobody wanted to ride his railroad, the thread would die and he'd remake it.
>>
>>46088999
>>46092252
>>46092324
>>46092918
It's not like things would've gone that wrong
>>
>>46092918
Well that's shitty.I don't know what to do with my day now.

I've been thinking about maybe trying to run my own quest thread actually, but I'm not a great writer. I've also got ideas down on how it'll be played, but I'm having some trouble figuring out what I can do with the plot. Eh, maybe one day.

>>46092951
Ehhhhh...
>>
>>46092951
How would MC get other girl pregnant if people wanted him to remain faithful to his original gf?

>you accidentally step on a banana peel in toilet and slide on it all the way out into the corridor. As you do so, you sweep a girl leaving from women's toilet off her feet. The contact alongside with fact that you had no time to put your dick back into your pants rock hard just in time for the girl to slip onto your manhood.
>The girl, taken by complete surprise tries several times to stand up, but her shaking knees buckle under her every time. You can't take the repeated stimulation and unload into her womb. It really was a while...
>>
>>46092951
>having a plot already planned out
This is why animoo slice-of-life quests get so much flak on /tg/. If you want to make a click-to-advance visual novel, they have programs that let you do it. Don't waste /tg/'s time showing us how many times y-y-you can s-s-stutter.
>>
>>46093363
>pants rock hard
...pants makes you rock hard...
>>
File: Poison.jpg (675 KB, 3015x1837) Image search: [Google]
Poison.jpg
675 KB, 3015x1837
>>46093381
>pants makes you rock hard
Depends on the pants.
>>
Aww, didn't know you were running. I'll keep checking back in case you want to try again.

Also
>Newfags bitching about a talequest

Don't you all have other places to shitpost?
>>
>>46094418
but this quest is shit
>>
File: 1397025260726.gif (1020 KB, 215x300) Image search: [Google]
1397025260726.gif
1020 KB, 215x300
>>46095416
Is that why you brought it back from brink of page 10, Tale?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.