[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you listen to a Black library audiobook if it was narrated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: David-Attenborough.jpg (1 MB, 1465x1950) Image search: [Google]
David-Attenborough.jpg
1 MB, 1465x1950
Would you listen to a Black library audiobook if it was narrated by Sir David Attenborough?
>>
>>45937438
>I have just entered a warp portal and bargained with the chaos daemons to document the strange beings here.
>We have to be very quiet and careful when we approach... Ah! Observe!
>The Nurgling is a predatory animal natural to the warp.
>The Nurgling possess some of the most oustanding traits in the animal kingdom, and can eat twice it's weight in a single day.
>This animal has never before been recorded on camera.
>>
>>45937614
>We are currently hiding in the lair of the most powerful creature on earth, which scholars have named the God-Emperor of mankind.
>If you look closely, you can see the decrepit state of the animal. It seems it is about to die, but appears to have grown a strange symbiosis with an even stranger formation of gold.
>I can only guess as to how this partnership came about, as little is known about it.
>This creature has never before been recorded on camera.
>We are among the luckiest persons on earth to witness such a sight.
>And now, we must take our leave, and travel to the world of Armageddon. For there, there have been rumours of another great waaagh.
>>
>>45937438
I would listen to a 50 shades audio book if that guy read it.
>>
>>45937656
>>45937438
I would listen to him reading the FATAL rulebook. Every. Single. Page.
>>
>>45937438
Only if it is a nature documentary about various xenos species.
>>
>>45938527
Imagine him doing a documentary on Kroots
>>
If it was a pseudo documentary sure
>>
Herzog would be more suitable for the depressing universe of 40k
>Here live the most happy humans in existence: the death korps of krieg.
>They have been fighting in the most hellish battlefields for uncountable generations. They'll die here, in the trenchs of Vrask, just like their fathers did before.
>Dying serving the Emperor is their only goal in life.
>>
>>45938865
Only if you can't get Kenneth Brannagh to voice a walking with Xenos series.
>this is a world where squigs eat tanks
>>
>>45937438
I would not, and I would respect him less for having made it.
>>
>>45937438
tyranid documentary
>>
>>45937614
Nurglings are undoubtedly scavengers and at best opportunistic predators.
>>
>>45939139
Just going to leave this here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enu-qR0H_uk
>>
>>45939304
that makes me respect him more.
>>
>>45938361
War and Peace. Twice. For a bedtime story
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.