[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trapped in Da'ta Quest 19
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 237
Thread images: 1
File: Trapped in Data Quest OP.jpg (179 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
Trapped in Data Quest OP.jpg
179 KB, 1280x800
Previous: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/45783166/
Char sheet: http://pastebin.com/5AHLX5Qb
Other char sheets: http://pastebin.com/fh1pqK1N

Bailey smiles happily, doing a weird sort of hopping skip as holds the little rabbit girl in her arms, holding her close to her chest and cradling her carefully so she doesn't fall out of her arms due to her hopping around.

Sam pats me on the shoulder and smiles, grinning widely as he walks past me, not slouching like usually does. Lucy nervously starts to walk down the stone path leading through the beautiful garden.

I smile, and clench my hands, looking at the chitin covering my arms, which glints in the setting sun, almost looking like some kind of jewel. My wings flutter and I walk up with my friends, turning around and motioning for the ones who joined us on the way here to come on

Minor rushes up to me, smiling widely, as Poi chases after her, giggling happily. Smiley takes her mask off and calmly walks forward, Almost looking dignified, I chuckle as I see Berry trying to act like her as I turn around.

I feel something heavy jump on my back, and hear Blue shout "Come on big red, I want to see what's in her hive already, why are you just standing around"

"Haa" Thunder groans, walking next to me and pulling his hood off "Mi'lday I'm sure she doesn't want to be used like a horse beast"

"Hmm" Blue huffs turning away from thunder

"Well I mean the scary bug girl does have a point katie" Bailey says happily, giggling as she looks at me from the steps into her huge ass house "though I'm glad I'm not the only one who has to deal with that kind of stuff now, at least"

"And I am glad we are finally at a place we can settle down and reinforce from any danger" Little green says nodding "This one has the right idea, doesn't want my queen to be out and about getting herself hurt or worse, yes"
cont
>>
>>45925525

What do I say?
[] Well I mean, she's growing on me
[] We've been over this she isn't my...oh forget it
[]How much did this place cost
[] Sorry, I was just thinking for a second, got lost in all the joy I guess
[] Just enjoying my last seconds of fresh air
[] Heey, you did a good job here, just admiring it is all
[] Help meeeee
[] Please tell me you have a day care in there
[]....is there food inside?
[] *try to think back to how you met here*
[]Right right, sorry
[] You know....I'm glad you're okay...how did you manage staying alone?
[] write in
>>
>>45925535
>[] Well I mean, she's growing on me
>>
>>45925535
>[] You know....I'm glad you're okay...how did you manage staying alone?
>[] *try to think back to how you met here*
>>
>>45925535
[] Heey, you did a good job here, just admiring it is all
>[]How much did this place cost
>Actually know that I remember...The guards were saying you've been terrorizing the town....I suspect fae or demonic trickery at work here....
>>
>>45925535
>[] Heey, you did a good job here, just admiring it is all
>[]How much did this place cost
>>
>>45925535
>[]....is there food inside?
>>
>>45925535
>>
"Well I mean" I say, trying not to giggle as I look back at the little queen hanging onto my back, smiling as her eyes actually sparkle with joy, rapidly glowing and going back to normal as she looks at me "she's growing on me"

"I can tell, still you shouldn't carry around anything for too long" Bailey says, her smile turning into a worried frown as she turns back to the door "Well I have some couches you can lay on if you get tired"

"Oh this is one of the smartest creatures we've encountered thus far master" Little green says, gnashing his mandibles together "She has the right way of thinking"

"Come on Bailey" Sam groans "We just told you how much ass she kicks now, she doesn't need to be babied anymore"

"Very much unlike the Sam fellow" Little green hisses under his various chatterings

"Well, the offer extends to you guys to" Bailey sighs in exasperation "Besides, she probably hasn't had a nice soft place to lay down on since we got trapped here"

"Oh you can't fool us, we all know how much you worry about her" Lucy says happily, patting bailey on the shoulder "But Sam does have a point, I know its weird isn't it, but She really doesn't need to be treated like she'll break now?"

"Look, no offense, but she was dead, and I just think she needs some sort of rest and pampering" Bailey huffs, holding the little rabbit girl closer

"The church gave her enough of that already" Sam groans angrily "motherfuckers treated me like dirt"

"Well to be fair, you do smell like you belong in the stables" Bailey giggles "

"He really does" Minor says shrugging "No offense sam, but you do smell like the bottom of a barn, among other things"

"But to be fair, Miss Krovachi does smell like blood and so does Cat" Berry says, speaking up loudly to try and be hear over all the talking

"I've been trying to make that go away" Smiley whimpers meakly "it just keeps coming back"

"Oh, so that's why Big red smells so tasty" Blue giggles happily as I walk past Bailey's statue of
cont
>>
>>45925883
herself

"I was trying to figure out what you smelt like"

"Creeeeeepy" Poi says slowly as she tries to slip through the pair of dark wooden doors, with a pair of heart windows on both of them

"Hey hey, don't do that, it's enchanted to keep anyone out unless they're on uh...magic list thing" bailey says nodding as she leans closer to poi

"Well unlike those two" Sam says crossing his arms and smiling smugly as he leans back "I have manly musk, not the smell of everything I killed hanging around me"

"We've been over this, sweat isn't musk, it just makes you smell dumbass" Lucy says teasingly

"Well at least I don't smell like a bunch of flowers" Sam growls, looking away from Lucy

"But you do smell like ass Sam" Bailey says Calmly, giggling as Lucy joins in with her "Also glad to see you're excepting your new life girl"

Sam starts laughing as Lucy turns bright red as Bailey turns back to the door and tries to open it with one hand

"Oh I'm glad your back, these two were nearly killing eachother without you around" I sigh happily as I walk up behind my friend, who's now cursing under her breath "So how did you manage staying all by yourself, I thought it'd be horrible"

"Well toora here kept me company, and I spent a couple of pay checks decking out my house, so I had a lot of things to keep me occupied, and I sort of convinced myself you weren't in danger" She chuckles "So lets just inside okay? okaaaay"

She pushes the door open and walks inside.

I duck inside, pushing sam out of the way with my wings as Blue hops off my shoulder and rushes past me.

I blink and look around

The front room has a pull in it, with rows of flowering bushes growing along line in the pinkish white marble floor. there are pictures of various animes that I know Bailey loves lining the walls, as well as lights in the shapes of flowers sprouting out of the walls
cont
>>
>>45926061

What do I do?
[] wander around
[] run around the room checking it out
[] Keep Poi and Blue from eating anything
[] Follow bailey
[] ask her how many rooms she has
[] Holy crap, I could've bought this from that shop
[] look at my cash shop coins in envy
[] Well, this place is going to be ruined soon
[] Okay what's with the little girl, I mean I think I know the answer...since that just tends to happen now
[] Holy shit
[] Stare at the lights in a daze 1d20+willpower
[] write in
>>
>>45926088
>[] Follow bailey
>[] Okay what's with the little girl, I mean I think I know the answer...since that just tends to happen now
So not her real kid afterall, odd.
>>
>>45926088
>[] Keep Poi and Blue from eating anything
>[] Follow bailey
>[] ask her how many rooms she has
>[] Holy crap, I could've bought this from that shop
>[] Holy shit
>>
>>45926088
>[] Follow bailey
>[] ask her how many rooms she has[] Holy crap, I could've bought this from that shop
>[] look at my cash shop coins in envy
>[] Okay what's with the little girl, I mean I think I know the answer...since that just tends to happen now
>>
>>45926088
>[] Follow bailey
>[] look at my cash shop coins in envy
>>
>>45926088
>[] Follow bailey
>[] Holy shit
>[] Well, this place is going to be ruined soon
>Give a big haughty fake maniacal laugh like a villain from a cartoon
>>
>>45926088
>[] Follow bailey
>>
I look around, holding my hand against my chin so my jaw doesn't drop.

"Woooow, this place is beautiful" Lucy says happily, looking around as she walks past me, with a look of wonder on her face "Oh man, I wish I was here for the whole time, daaamn"

"Eh, it could use more spikes and less lights, not enough choke points" Sam says shrugging as I walk besides him, Bailey giggling as Blue starts splashing in the pool as Poi leaps into along with her

"Yes, it is most concerning, if it were not for the enchantment on that door this place could be overran and taken in but a minute" Thunder huffs angrily "especially given the clean water in and around it, it's...odd that it hasn't been...truly you are a powerful magic user Bailey, was it?"

"And because I keep to myself, and I imagine most things were scared off by my little show awhile ago" She says shrugging as she walks around the edge of the pull, watching Poi as the slime stares at her from the water's depths "And not thanks sam, I don't want it looking like a metal album cover"

"Kill joy" Sam groans, shaking his head

"A what?" Berry asks looking confused "that's that horribly loud and sort of scary music Miss Krovachi likes listening to"

"Yeah, it is" I say nodding as I follow bailey close behing, fluttering my wings "So how many rooms does this place have anyways?"

"Err...I don't know, I kind of just kept buying new ones" She says shrugging as she looks down a hall leading to a few sets of stairs "it was addictive building here and...no one else bought any space, so I kept building and adding neat little toys in, so don't worry, there's enough room even with the extras"

"Oh thank you, I was worried I'd have to share one" Smiley sighs as she sits at the edge of the pool"I...I can get a room to myself right? I mean I just met you and I don't want to be rude or anything"

Bailey nods "Yeah you can all have rooms to yourself if you want"

"I don't know, I'm kind of used to sharing one with Krovy now"Minor sighs
c
>>
>>45926476
>I'm kind of used to sharing one with Krovy now"Minor sighs

I'm not complaining
>>
>>45926476
looking up at me with a sad look in her big adorable eyes "And I don't want to fall into my old habits of just staying in my room all day"

"Oh there's nothing wrong with being absorbed in your work" Berry says happily

"Yeah...work" Minor chuckles "I really didn't do a lot of that"

"Well you seem pretty good at it now" Berry says nodding

"Er well, I did do some it's just I kind of...its hard to explain actually" Minor sighs sadly shaking her head

"So I could've bought all this from the shop?" I say as I look around, as Thunder starts staring at the pool of water like he's trying to make it fight him

"I don't think any of us have enough for all this" Smiley sighs sadly

"Well we could've just taken a place like this" Sam says with an evil grin

"Finally he speaks sense" Little green says chuckling "Though this place could uses a little...refurbishing, I have a couple of ideas"

"Sam!" Lucy says angrily "Don't even think about that"

"What I was just saying" Sam says shrugging

"Yeah but I know you" Lucy says, crossing her arms "its all, I was only joking, and next thing you know you're beating the crap out of someone"

"Well" Sam starts to say as i reach into my pocket and look at my cash shop coins, feeling a little jealous

"Soooo" Bailey says, looking awkward as she looks around the room as several people she just met hogs her pool as the little rabbit girl hangs onto her neck tightly"this is the uh, entrance thingy, we can go to other parts or...make some dinner"

"Okay, wait hold up, before we do anything else, what's with the little girl, I mean I think I know the answer, since that sort of thing tends to just happen now" I say holding up my hand as bailey looks at me and frowns, my wings folding up as I wait for her answer

"Oh...well" Bailey says nodding before she walks up to me and whispers in my ear "Er...I just made an NPC with some spare cash and apparently she's my...daughter here...not that I'm complaining, she's a real good girl"

cont
>>
>>45926650
"So who's the father?" Sam asks, smiling widely as he sounds like he wants to murder who ever touched her like that, which is understandable, he stabbed a guy with a fork once for just flirting with her

Bailey giggles, and bops in the air, smiling widely as she turns away from sam, not saying a word

"Ears of a hawk" She sighs shaking her head as she runs her hand through her little girls hair "and that's a seeecret"

"...Someone jealous" Lucy says teasingly

"Shut the hell up" Sam growls angrily, cracking his neck

Minor scooches closer towards me, looking scared as Sam stomps past her

"So, what do you guys want to see first?" Bailey asks as she heads down the hall "I mean this place is huge so it'll probably take awhile"

Choose?
[] Dining room
[] gardens
[] tv room
[] bed room wing
[] kitchen
[] Under ground storage
[] Magical lab/ lair
[] write in
>>
>>45926784
>[] Under ground storage
>>
>>45926784
>[] bed room wing
>>
>>45926784
>[] Under ground storage
>>
>>45925525
I do kinda want to explain "Players" to the NPCs as a type of outsider or spirit that have recently lost one of their god-bestowed powers and are now trying to cope.
>>
>>45926784
>[] tv room
>>
>>45926784
>[] tv room
>>
>>45926784
>[] tv room
>>
>>45926784
>[] tv room
>>
>>45926825
No that is a fucking terrible idea.
>>
>>45926825
Just to generally help explain why people we run into essentially start talking what might as well be a different, shared language.
>>
>>45926874
I personally feel that bringing up the PC thing just raises questions I would really rather not have to answer.
>>
>>45926893
It will, Plus it'd be proven we'd have been lying to all our "NPC" friends, Even though they're exactly human now, Except the not human ones, We have a good thing oging on let's not fuck it up.
>>
>>45926964
depends on how it's explained honestly. We are who we say we are. We have their memories, and we are the person they've come to know. Not saying you were also something else when you weren't directly questioned on it doesn't make it a lie.
>>
>>45927139
>depends on how it's explained honestly.
We are otherworly forces that toyed with their lives, having ousted people from their bodies to posess them.
There is literally no way to put this good.
Especially since Katie has been acting and claiming to BE Krovachi the entire time, it will come across as a horrible lie (which it sort of is).
>>
>>45927139
No it is completely stupid and idiotic , You obviously want to ruin fucking everything by bringing it up.
>>
>>45927172
We are the natural spirits of change, possessing people as their muse to direct their livest towards the fulfillment of their personal goals and then leaving. There you go.
>>
>>45927297
>possessing people as their muse
A muse inflouences and adivses you, it doesn't hi-jack your bodies and completly removes you from it.
>>
>>45927297
>towards the fulfillment of their personal goals and then leaving.
Except we don't, We hijack their bodies they become a part of the subconscious in the back of their own minds and we never leave, Quit lying to try and make your crap sound better.
>>
Sorry
had to pick something up
writing!
>>
>>45927317
>>45927355
You are saying that as if it is a thing that they can know. The randomly speaking in what might as well be another language, summoning of shit like headphones and televisions, and our unexplained knowledge of things we shouldn't have encountered is clearly less suspicious.
>>
"I mean I have a tv room not really far from here if you guys want to" Bailey says as Minor and Smiley nearly tackle her "Hey hey...I let these three get away with it be...just, let me get to know you before you get huggy, okay?"

"Thaaaaank you" Minor says, like bailey just saved her life or something "Thaaank you sooo much"

"I thought was going to go crazy, I thought it was gone forever" Smiley cries as Sam shakes his head and lucy sighs

"Right" Bailey says nodding as Berry looks at her, looking confused as hell

"You guys really are weird sometimes" She sighs shaking her head "Not even going to question what that even is"

"Humans are strange creatues" Thunder says nodding like a wise old sage

"Oooh, whoits a tv?" Poi asks happily "Can I have it?"

"...it doesn't sound like it'd taste good" Blue sighs

What do I do?
[] rush to the tv room
[] try to explain it
[] ask how that even works
[] do you have any movies?
[]Make up some dumb excuse about it
[] how'd you get that
[] oh please tell me it has netfli
[] write in
>>
>>45927532
>The randomly speaking in what might as well be another language
Adventurers, like many professions that operate among their own for prolonged time, like hunters and soldiers, develop their own slang, nothing weird about that.
>summoning of shit like headphones and televisions, and our unexplained knowledge of things we shouldn't have encountered
Magic.

>>45927549
>[] rush to the tv room
>[] try to explain it
>>
>>45927549
>[] rush to the tv room
>[] try to explain it
>>
>>45927549
>[] rush to the tv room
>[] try to explain it
>>
>>45927549
>[] rush to the tv room
>[] try to explain it
>[] oh please tell me it has netfli
>>
>>45927549
>[] try to explain it
>[] oh please tell me it has netfli
>>
"Well it's sort of like a picture that moves and...shows you things that happened in other places" I say flapping my wings as turn and look at my very confused friends "it's kind of addictive as you can see with those two over there?"

"They're gone" Thunder says looking over my shoulder "they just sort of ran down the hall, like they were being hunted"

"...I didn't know...sounds kind of...useless actually I mean magic can do that right...wait is it magic or one of those weird dreugar things?" Berry asks sounding a little excited about the idea, even if she doesn't show it

"...well it does sound neat, but you can't eat the things in it can you?" Little green snorts

"Maybe it's just for entertainment" Thunder says shrugging

I look over my shoulder, feeling an urge to just go and join my friends now, I mean all I've had is my music and even though that's good I really just want to watch something, it's been so long and

"Well it does sound like it'd be fun" Blue says happily "hey big red lets go check it out....big red...HEY DON'T LEAVE ME HERE!"

"MASTER WAIT UP!"

"MI'LADY I CAN'T KEEP UP IF YOU DO THAT"

"MASTER HOLD ON FOR A SECOND IF YOU CAN!"

I pant as I look down the new rooom, so many doors, But none of them are open, and then I hear laughing and run down a all to an open room.

I pant as I lean inside, and see threee couches, a whole lot of blankets, and even some bean bags, as well as a flat screen tv taking up most of a wall, made out of weird almost liquid looking metal

What do I do?
[] Watch something
[] show my new friends how it works
[] You left me
[] hug bailey
[] ask if we can choose rooms now
[] ask about dinner
[] You guys a rude you know that
[] write in
>>
>>45927850
>[] Watch something
>[] show my new friends how it works
>[] ask about dinner
>>
>>45927850
>[] You left me
>>
>>45927850
>[] Watch something
>>
>>45927850
>[] Watch something
>[] ask about dinner
>>
>>45927850
>[] Watch something
>[] You left me
>>
>>45927850
>[] You left me
>>
>>45927850
See if you can't get the news or something to see if they're talk about people be stuck in the game. Maybe after the NPCs leave
>>
"You left me" I pout, as my wings stick close to my back, as I lean into the room, nearly bumping my horns into the wall.

"Oh sorry, I just...tv' Minor chuckles sheepishly, as she peeks over the couch "I couldn't resist the temptations, I'm really sorry"

"Yeah, no offense, but we haven't had this for too long" Smiley sighs happily, her ears waging besides her head

"I thought you were right behind us" Lucy says looking away sheepishly "I swore you were, didn't you sam"

"You nearly pushed me down running here' Sam says with a wolfish grin

"MASTER!" Poi shouts, running into me "Is this where the tv thing is"

"I'm sorry I couldn't keep up my queen" Little green groans "the hall way was a little tight, we should dig it out a little"

"I..I ..water" Thunder pants, barely standing as he walks into the room wheezing and panting as Blue holds him up looking worried

"Ju..just sit down brother" She whimpers sadly "Red's friend...do you have some water"

"Oh don't tell me you're addicted to it to" Berry groans as she walk into the room

"Yes I do...just wait here for a second" Bailey says as she peeks down the hall way and sighs in relief

"Hey, don't knock it till you try it" Minor says giggles as Berry looks suspicious, like she just walked into a drug deal or something

"Still seems kind of fishy" Berry says warily

"I don't see any poictures" Poi sighs, poking at the tv as Sam shivers, growling in anger

"Well that's because it isn't on" Lucy says "er...I..Krovy could you help me find the on button?"

"Sure thing" I say happily as I walk up to the the tv, trying to ignore thunder's wheezings and

roll 1d20+learning
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>45928170
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>45928170
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>45928170
dice
>>45928191
sonuva bitch
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>45928170
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>45928170

>>45928191
Never roll again.
>>
How the hell does thing work? I don't see any real buttons on it. Maybe it's on the top. I run my hand over the top of the thing, and it's smooth as a my or any of the hiver's chitin, not a single button there. I hear Smiley chuckle as Everyone else watches me intently.

I huff and run my hand along the bottom...nothing, I growl and smack my hands on the side, shaking the thing

and like that, every player in the room gasps and steps back, I wince and the tv remains where it was, a bit looser but...Oh I'm holding it up. I chuckle, nodding like I know what I'm doing as the monsters and Berry look over my shoulder intently, like it's about to turn on

I put it back and step away, resisting the urge from punching it when it suddenly fizzes on

"WOW!" Berry and Blue shout, rushing up to it and touching it as opens up to a fight scene from one of....is that dbza!

I run my hand along it, whimpering in happiness

"....what a weird thing" Poi laughs happily "how does that work anyways"

"Hmm, so it responds to agression then?" Thunder asks weaklu flicking his arm blade as

"No...it responds to the remote" Bailey says, sounding annoyed "Had to put Toora to bed, sorry it took me so long...and Ka...krovy please don't break it, It cost me money"

"Er...I don't think she can hear you, she's been trapped" Sam says mockingly "and just after I thought she got out of her addiction to"

What do I do?
[] fuck off sam
[] watch DBZA
[] show little green it
[] ask Bailey something
[] Hey guys...we need to talk alone...just us four and uh...Minor and smiley
[] go get some dinner
[]choose my room
[]explore the house
[] write in
>>
>>45928413
[] fuck off sam
[] watch DBZA
[] show little green it
[] ask Bailey something
How? How'd you get access to this?
>>
>>45928413
>[] watch DBZA
>Ignore everything except DBZA, FINALLY IT'S BACK!
>>
>>45928413
>[] fuck off sam
>[] watch DBZA
>[] show little green it
>>
>>45928413
>[] fuck off sam
>[] watch DBZA
>[] show little green it
>[] Hey guys...we need to talk alone...just us four and uh...Minor and smiley
>>
>>45928413
>[] fuck off sam
>[] watch DBZA
>[] go get some dinner
>>
>>45928509
You don't want to do that, Hiver mind link remember? All three of them can hear us just fine even if they aren't there.
>>
>>45928626
>You don't want to do that, Hiver mind link remember?
I'm not seeing the problem?
None of them would give a fuck, so it doesn't matter if they hear anything.
>>
"Fuck off Sam, not going to yet you ruin this for" I say quickly as I sit down on the couch, my wings fluttering rapidly as I stare at the tv, bailey giggling as she press the play button and the show begins to play again "come on Little green, watch this, it's important"

"Are you feeling okay?" Berry asks me as she sits down next to me as Little green walks forward and stares at it

"Hm, I don't see what's so great about it, it's just some painted humans talking to eachother" Little green yawns "But, if you like it I can try...though it's making me hungry

"You're always hungry" Thunder says between pants

"It's good to see you so excited" Minor giggles as she scoots closer towards me "um I never really watched this to be honest....er how good is it"

"Fantastic" I say leaning closer, trying to take it all in as Sam looks concerned

"Well, now she's going to start referencing it none stop again" Lucy sighs "Greeaaat"

"This shouldn't work" Sam says angrily "I mean here, it shouldn't work at all, how the fuck did you manage this?"

bailey shrugs

"I don't know...it just does" She says "I mean it's how it worked...back then, I mean I wish I could get messages with it, but....that doesn't really work"

"What do you mean?" Lucy asks

"Well"
Back at light's edge

I growl angrily, there's been no signs of that little traitor since she left town. That damn angel brat, got everything handed to her, and she threw it away...And not only that, she knew that other..strange one who's been a thorn in my side, ever since I took the place of this fat blob of grease, she has ruined my plans by making all my subjects terrified of me

....still
If I follow the scent of the angel..I could find them, and deal with them in one foul swoop
hmm
still there was a lot of them, maybe I could play against them a bit more subtly

I sigh and pour myself a glass of wine, the darkness slowly consuming my room as the sun goes down and I smile, melting into my true form...besides
cont
>>
>>45928830
>....still
>If I follow the scent of the angel..I could find them, and deal with them in one foul swoop
>hmm
>still there was a lot of them, maybe I could play against them a bit more subtly
>I sigh and pour myself a glass of wine, the darkness slowly consuming my room as the sun goes down and I smile, melting into my true form...besides
>cont
KNEW IT!
>>
>>45928830
Humans are always so gullible

"That's weird" Lucy says "So it only has the features it did in game?"

"Yep, all it can do is play back videos and movies you own" Bailey sighs, before she smirks happily "Which I have a lot of , so no worries"

"Damn, and here I thought we were done here" Sam says sarcastically "Eh, do you at least have good shit?"

"Sam you know me" Bailey says "Let me just...er Krovy, could you let go"

I shake my head slowly and go back to watching dbz

"Pleaaase?" She asks slowly "come on, I want to show the rest of the place, we can watch it later"

What do I do?
[] shake my head *time skip*
[] Show little green the episodes with Little green
[]....why aren't you guys laughing? it's funny right?
[] Fiiiiine, but we're Marathon it when we get back
[] So only the things the game had works? that'd explain my headphones I guess
[] *puppy dog eyes* Buuuut..but
[] write in
>>
>>45928930
>[] shake my head *time skip*
>[] Show little green the episodes with Little green
>[]....why aren't you guys laughing? it's funny right?
>>
>>45928930
>[] Fiiiiine, but we're Marathon it when we get back
>>
>>45928930
>[] *puppy dog eyes* Buuuut..but

When the don't relent
>Acquire Minor, hug the Minor
>>
>>45928930
[]....why aren't you guys laughing? it's funny right?
[] Fiiiiine, but we're Marathon it when we get back
[] So only the things the game had works? that'd explain my headphones I guess
>>
>>45928997
Second!
>>
>>45928997
*They
>>
>>45928930

When the don't relent
>>
>>45928930
>>45928945
I'm joining the hug a minor foundation
>>
>>45929004
Ixnay Amegay.
>>
>>45928930

When the don't relent
Or acquire a blue, something huggable either way
>>
I turn and look at bailey, slumping down so I can look up at her. I pout, shivering my lip as I give her a pair of killer puppy dog eyes, well as much as a ball of fire can look like a puppy at least. She stares down at me, looking like her heart is shattering in two as she starts to let go of the remote...and now for the finale strike!"

"B...buuut..buut" I say weakly as she shakes her head and huffs

"Sorry, we can watch it later, I have a lot of things to see" She says "I mean like I don't
want any of you getting lost in here, afterall"

"Fiiine" I groan as I let go of the remote and cross my arms "But we're marathoning it later"

"Sure thing" Bailey says nodding

"You know she isn't going to give it up" Sam groans

"Well I mean it's something isn't it" Lucy says shrugging "Come on sis, don't just sit there sulking"

"I didn't know you could act like that" Smiley says, sounding concerned for some reason

"I see you've mastered the art of a queen" Thunder groans as Poi continues staring at the squeen, before sighing heavily as it goes out "Come on my queen, we have new things to see"

"Aww, but that was exciting" Blue sighs "did you see how it moved? it was incredible, I don't get what was going on, but it was...interesting"

"Hey don't leave me behind" Berry whimpers "Come on Miss Krovachi, they're going to leave us again"

I pout and turn away, crossing my arms, folding my wings up as I do so

"Hey don't be like that" minor says softly, patting me on the shoulder "I mean she said we can watch it later, besides the world isn't going to eh!?"

I huff happily as I wrap my arms around Minor and lift her up, hugging her tightly as she squirms around for a second before giving up and leaning against me

"So it was a trap then...that's low" She mummers sadly "But it's a much better trap than the last one I got caught in, that's for sure, this one's nice and soft"

"I bet" I giggle happily as I ruffle her blueberry blue hair as she smiles up at me with awesome
cont
>>
>>45929284
looking fangs "I know I am, but that's kind of embarrassing"

"it's true" She chuckles, kicking her legs back and forth

Choose
[] choose rooms
[] get dinner
[] wander in the gardens
[] look through storage
[] write in
>>
>>45929325
>[] get dinner
>>
>>45929325
>[] get dinner
>[] wander in the gardens
>>
>>45929325
>[] get dinner
>>
So did Katie have cancer or something serious? From the way her friends talk about her she had something wrong with her.
>>
>>45929325
>[] get dinner
>>
>>45929325
>[] get dinner
>Test Fluff limits by acquiring as many friends in arms as possible.
>>
>>45929325
>[] choose rooms
>>45929380
She had some undefined health problems
>>
>>45929380
Probably crippled badly, Maybe damage to internals also from a condition or something.
>>
>>45929419
Definitly nothing that bad, she did go out, just rarely.
>>
>>45929325
>[] get dinner
>[] look through storage
>>
I smile, feeling myself blush as I hold my friend like a teddy bear, following behind my other friends as Bailey opens a glass door to a room connected to this one.

"Well if you guys are hungry, feel free to grab something, if you can make it do, just clean up afterwards, Toora doesn't like it when someone else cooks in here' Bailey says, as I walk into the room, it's in the same style of the other rooms, with a sun flower shaped chandelier hanging over a lone table made out of what looks like silver and granite "She's kind of terrotorial like that"

"Aaaaah child labor" Sam chuckles before he freeze and frowns "Where are the chips?"

What do I do?
[]talk to someone
[] pamper and cuddle the minor
[] Try to make some food myself 1d20+learning (holy dust? y/n)
[] stop the hivers from raiding the fridge
[] raid the fridge with the hiver
[] toss fruits into Poi
[]...she sounds like a good girl bailey
[] Sooo I think we should start planning...what do we do after this?
[] write in

finished up PooraPoora's and TooraToora's sheets in the other char sheets
>>
>>45929662
>[] stop the hivers from raiding the fridge
>[]...she sounds like a good girl bailey
>[] Sooo I think we should start planning...what do we do after this?
>We could start our own guild?
>>
>>45929662
>[] pamper and cuddle the minor
>>
>>45929662
>[] raid the fridge with the hiver
>[] toss fruits into Poi
>>
>>45929662
>We could start our own guild?
>>
>>45929662
>[] raid the fridge with the hiver
>[] toss fruits into Poi
>>
>>45929662
>join the hivers and raid the fridge with them
>[] toss fruits into Poi
>>
>>45929662
Do you think guild founding still works?
>>
>>45929662
>>
>>45929662
>>
"She sounds like she's a good girl" I say nodding with a smile on my face "but then again she is your daughter, so no big surprise there"

"Oh they're just over here' Bailey says happily as I walk further into the room and look around, still holding Minor like a stuffed animal, which she seems perfectly okay with, guess she just trusts me enough "Oh she really is, she's a real sweet heart, and here I thought I didn't want kids"

And then I hear a very loud bang, I turn and glare at Blue, who's rubbing her shoulder, staring at the fridge angrily as Little green smacks against it, trying to hit the door with his horn as Thunder stares at it, like he's looking for weakpoints or something.

"Hey, stop trying break it, just wait and we'll get you something to eat" I sigh as Little green backs away, not saying a word out of the usual "of course master"

"It isn't fair, there's a lot of food in there I can?" Blue says, before stopping "Slime, can I have some of that fruit?"

"Pooi?" Poi says on the otherside of the room as Blue stomps off, followed closely by thunder.

I sigh as I sit on one of the chairs next to the table, they have cushions on them and look like they just grew out of the ground. I put minor on my lap, still hugging her as brush her hair around

"Hey stop that" She chuckles happily brushing my hand away "it's embarrassing"

"Now you know how I feel" I chuckle happily as I go back to playing a bit of her hair

"Oh like you actually care, you're a hug machine" Minor whimpers as I continue teasing her

"She really is" Bailey says, suddenly sitting next to me with a smug grin "You two seem really close, that's good....also, I'm wondering I know you saved her from goblins but...how'd you end up in that situation"

"Oh I was just gathering some things for my main when this happened and" Minor giggles "Yeah....got stuck in hell, and she saved me"

"Oh...neat" Bailey says happily as she looks back at me, squinting her eyes with a impish smirk
cont
>>
>>45930088
"Kind of weird that you treat her like a teddy bear though....then again you do tend to like cute things"

Minor blushes

and what do I say?
[] well she is just the perfect size for it
[] Eh...Sam smells funny, Lucy doesn't like being touched, Berry is too...fan girly, Poi makes a mess, Little green is too big, Smiley doesn't look like she'd like it, oh and Thunder is just out of the question
[]...well she's like a puppy, I can't resist
[] Want to try?
[] you're just jealous
[] what are you getting at
[] well...she isn't complaining
[] of course I do!
[] I just Miss my cat
[] write in
>>
>>45930189
>[] well she is just the perfect size for it
>[] Eh...Sam smells funny, Lucy doesn't like being touched, Berry is too...fan girly, Poi makes a mess, Little green is too big, Smiley doesn't look like she'd like it, oh and Thunder is just out of the question
>>
>>45930189
>[] Eh...Sam smells funny, Lucy doesn't like being touched, Berry is too...fan girly, Poi makes a mess, Little green is too big, Smiley doesn't look like she'd like it, oh and Thunder is just out of the question
>[]...well she's like a puppy, I can't resist
>[] well...she isn't complaining
>[] Want to try?
>>
>>45930189
>[] I just Miss my cat
>>
>>45930189
>[] you're just jealous
>>
>>45930189
>[] of course I do!
>>
>>45930189
>>
>>45930189
>>
>>45930189
>[]...well she's like a puppy, I can't resist
>[] Want to try?
>>
>>45930189
>[] of course I do!
>[] you're just jealous
>>
>>45930189
>>
"Well she's the perfect size for it" I say hugging minor a bit tighter as she turns and even brighter shade of red...okay maybe bailey's right, she can be just adorable sometimes

"She is, but still, just a bit odd isn't it?" Bailey says, looking like she's thinking the same way I am, or thinks that Minor being embarrassed is hilarious.

Right behind her, I can see Blue and Poi fighting over a bowl of fruit, the slime looks more like a thing of fruit filled jello at this point, as Blue is biting into an apple

I shake my head, well not like they can hurt eachother, besides I'm pretty sure at least poi is having fun there

"Yeah, well I can't hug sam too much, he'd tease me and smells funny" I say shaking my head as I see sam pouring some chip crumbs into his mouth

"Yeah well he's sam, we should force him to use some soap or actually shower for once" Bailey says, shrugging as she leans back into her chair "what about Lucy?"

"Still doesn't like being touched that much" I sigh shaking my head as Lucy tries to get Poi and Blue to stop fighting over fruit"though she has lightened up since we got trapped here, so that's something"

"And what about Berry, she's pretty cure" Bailey says giggling "like I'm sure she'd enjoy a hug"

"Don't want to giver her a heart attack" I say sighing as Minor kicks her feet back and forth as Berry tries to clean up the mess poi and blue just made, mostly all of the slime that's now covering my poor sister "too fangirly, get it?"

"Yeah, guessed as much...and the slime?" Bailey asks grinning

"Makes a mess" I say hanging my head

"DBZA reference?" Baily asks, spinning around in her chair

"Too big" I shake my head "though he would probably love it if he'd stop trying to break the fridge"

"I was jusst making sssssure it was sssturdy" He hisses as he backs away from the fridge, which now has a dent in its door

"Oh don't worry, that'll buff out"Bailey laughs "masky?"
cont
>>
>>45930590

"Don't think she'd like it, and thunder is out of question" I say as Thunder sits next to us, panting quietly as he lays his head down on the counter

"What?" He groans looking over at us "....are you talking about prospective mates for her? I'd agree with her, I'm pretty sure it would kill me"

"Ew no, we're talking about hugs" I say shaking my head in disgust as Minor giggles happily

"Oh well it does kind of sound like that" Minor says happily and teasingly "didn't know you were that kind of girl Krovy"

"don't start" I huff angrily as Thunder shrugs and goes back to his resting

"Yeah, he does look kind of stabby...what about the cutie blue?" Bailey asks happily

"Eh, she's hungry and she may be small but I'm smart enough to know better to hold a hiver when foods around, even if they're cute, don't want to break anything" I say shrugging "But Blue is also very hugable"

"Riiight, but you don't treat her like a teddy bear" Bailey says smirking "and I wouldn't worry about that, I mean this stuff is easy to fix anyways"

"Well Minor is complaining about it" I say shrugging

"Yeah, Krovy gives the best hugs, and being carried around is better than walking around, it's really hard work to walk everywhere with legs like these" Minor says happily before she starts sounding annoyed "Which is just a bonus really, far as I'm concerned"

What do I do?
[] ask bailey who'd she'd hug
[] try to help berry clean up
[] scold poi/ blue
[] Go choose my rooms
[] ask Bailey if she had any problems
[] ...yeah we should really make sam take a bath or something,
[] Hey guys, I know where having fun with all this cool stuff and the fact we aren't going to have to stay out in the cold anymore but...what do we do now?
[]write in
>>
>>45930725
>[] ask Bailey if she had any problems
>[] try to help berry clean up
>[] Go choose my rooms
>>
>>45930725
>[] ask bailey who'd she'd hug
>[] Go choose my rooms
first we get settled in
>>
>>45930725
>[] scold poi/ blue
>>
>>45930725
>[] ...yeah we should really make sam take a bath or something,
>>
>>45930725
>[] Go choose my rooms
>[] ...yeah we should really make sam take a bath or something,
>>
>>45930725
>[] Go choose my rooms
>>
>>45930725
>[] Go choose my rooms
>>
I sigh as I hear another crash and put hiver onto the seat next to me, before I get out of mine.

"Be right back, I going to help clean up the mess over there" I say smiling as Minor sighs and slumps over in her chair, looking disappointed

"Alright" Bailey says happily as she spins around to face the table

I smile as I walk over the tiled floor and turn around the counter, and see Berry scrubbing the floor as Lucy tries to pick up pieces of a broken glass, as Poi looks a bit guilty, having pushed herself into the corner as Blue sits against the counter, pawing at her chest in confusion, bet this is her first time actually feeling guilt.

I smile and grab a towel laying on the counter as I go to work, getting down next to Berry and helping her, she looks over to me, and sighs

"You don't have to help me, this isn't something an angel should be doing" She says flatly as she continues scrubbing and so do I "besides, I'm used to doing this"

"Oh don't worry about it, besides, I want to help out, so stop complaining" I say sternly, smacking her gently on the back

She nods and goes back to cleaning and scrubbing, before she glances at me and mummers "Thank you"

"Don't mention it" I laugh as I keep on working to

"Sorry sorry' Lucy mumbles over and over again as she continues picking up glass clumsily "not trying to get in the way, though I wouldn't be doing this if a certain someone didn't knock me into the counter"

Blue whimpers, clutching the robes covering her, wincing, as Poi shivers and curls up into a ball of slime.
I shake my head and smile
I sigh, wiping my forehead as I look down at the nearly cleaned floor

"We did a good job didn't we?" I ask berry, who smiles happily, blushing slightly as she nods and stumbles on her words

"Sorry if I'm interrupting, but I think you should all choose where you're crashing it's getting late after all" Bailey says happily leaning over my shoulder and nearly making me fall over in surprise
cont
>>
>>45931177

Choose
[] share a room with someone
[] choose a place that isn't really a bed room
[] let everyone else go first
[] take a room for myself
[] ask Bailey if I could use my deed
[] write in
>>
>>45931206
>[] share a room with someone
Well since Minor didn't want to sleep alone..
And she's pretty small to be fair
>>
>>45931206
[] let everyone else go first
>>
>>45931206
Minor, Poi, Blue and green
>>
>>45931206
>[] let everyone else go first
>>
>>45931206
>>45931242
seconding
Eternal slumber party mode
>>
>>45931206
>[] choose a place that isn't really a bed room
>>
>>45931206
See if Minor wants to crash with us and baggage again
>>
>>45931206
>>
>>45931206
Minor
>>
"Eh, I can wait" I say shrugging "I'm not really picky anyways so"

"But I am" Sam says quickly, practically charging out of the room "and I'll be damned if I'll let anyone touch my future shit, and I don't care if Grampa needs to have the one I get, I'll fight him for it"

"You're delusional" Thunder sighs from the counter as he slowly gets up "Besides, I'll just share a room with mi'lday if she desires one"

"Which I do, I've always wanted to sleep in a bed, come on Brother lets go choose one already" Blue says, still sounding a bit shaken up with feeling guilt, and is trying to run away from it, judging from how fast she leaves the room

"Oi'll take the pool" Poi says with a huff as she stays in the corner "So, don't wait for me, I'll..just stoiy here"

"I'm not mad at you know" Lucy says with a sigh "But I better make sure Sam doesn't break anything...and to make sure he doesn't get the room I want"

"And neither am I" Bailey says happily as she walks out with lucy "And I'll come with you, to make sure he doesn't bully little old you, besides, there's so much I want to do with you, we can do our how, make up and"

"Er on second thought I'll just HEY!" Lucy screams angrily as Bailey grabs her arm and drags her out of the room with the help of Littlegreen backing up into her as he starts to stand up.

Smiley looks around and puts her mask on with a sigh

"See you guys later" she says flatly "if you need me I'll be in a room away from everyone else So I don't bother them"

"Alright see you then" Minor says nodding as she watches her leave "Sooo that just leaves the three of us then, hehehe, well hopefully there'll be enough rooms left for all of us right...hehe?"

"Well, no offense, but I'd really like to have a room to myself for once...so I'll be going now" Berry says awkwardly, running a hand through her messy hair "Bye"

Minor sighs and looks at me, smiling happily

"Sooo" She says grinning as she taps her hand on the table "Want to share a room?"

cont
>>
>>45931724
Her smiles shrinks a bit, as she starts looking a little bashful
"I mean if you don't mind" She says, continuing to tap her fingers on the table "I'd understand if you didn't want me bothering you or"

"Oh don't worry about it" I say smiling "Of course I do, I'd be lonely without someone to keep me company at this point, and besides you know I don't mind"

"Knew you were going to say that" Minor says smiling almost like a cat as she jumps off the chair "Well we should get started, so we can get at least a decent room"

I nod and walk out of the kitchen, with her by my side, as Little green looks at me and starts following after me

Choose decor
[] Plain
[] fluffy and cute
[] spooky and scary
[] Maximum comfy
[] Desert flair
[] Natural and flowery
[] Magicky and odd
[] write in

Choose number of beds
[] two small ones
[] one big one
[] one and a couch
[] Collection of blankets and pillows
[] Two hammocks
[] write in

Choose extras, max 2
[] Balcony
[] bath and shower
[] Television
[] Small library
[] door to garden
[]door to a pond
[] Mini fridge and snacks
[]adjustable lights
[]weird nick nacks
[] Special bed *Choose effect*
[] armory
[] Small *basement*/ hidden room
[] write in
>>
>>45931903
>[] Natural and flowery
>[] one big one
>[] Mini fridge and snacks
>[] workshop
>>
>>45931903
>[] Desert flair
>[] one and a couch
>[] bath and shower
>[] workshop
>>
>>45931903
>[] fluffy and cute
[] one and a couch
[] bath and shower
[] Mini fridge and snacks

No television. Katie will refuse to leave the room!
>>
>>45931903
>[] Maximum comfy
>[] Collection of blankets and pillows
>[] Small *basement*/
>>
>>45931903
>[] Maximum comfy
>[] workshop
>>
>>45931903
>[] Maximum comfy
>[] Small *basement*/ with worskshop
>>
>>45931903
>[] Maximum comfy
>[] bath and shower
>[] workshop
>>
>>45931903
>[] Desert flair
>[] Two hammocks
>[]door to a pond
So Poi can stay close by
>[] workshop
>>
"I'm pretty sure we're lost" I gran as I lean against a wall with a picture of a rabbit girl wearing a blue dress in a field of knee high grass, my silvery wing dust covering the wall as I look at the floor and sigh

"Oh we're not, we're still in the same wing we're just...deeper in it" Minor says happily, or trying to be happy at least, she sounds pretty worn out from having to walk up the set of stairs it took us to get up here "Besides, I thought you said you wanted to be away from everyone else"

"Well kind of, I mean you know how much Sam snores" I sigh shaking my head "I don't want to be anywhere near that, don't get how Lucy can stand being a room away from him"

"Yeah but did we really have to go up a floor from everyone else?" Minor asks, crossing her arms as she leans against the wall next to me

"Yes, and besides Smiley's up here, we just past her room and minute ago, and so is Berry" I say smiling "and Smiley wanted to be away from everyone else, so it's only fair if we give her some room"

"Still we should choose a room already, I'm getting tired" Minor whines as I stand back up

"Well lets try this one, the door looks weird so that can only mean good things" I say flatly, before I yawn, grabbing the wooden handle to a door that's covered in bits and pieces of fabric and...wait now, it's like a pillow..a door pillow

I tilt my head in confusion and push the door open and walk inside.

the first thing I notice is how warm it is inside, not to warm either, just a nice toasty cozy kind of warm. I look around and see that the walls are made of wood, dark red, almost wine colored wood. But I can't see anything else aaah now I can, thanks fire eye.

the floor is some kind of fur, looks almost like it was taken from some kind of...oh devil cat fur, neat. I smile as I walk inside and look around, as minor turns the lights on the wall. They're built in, but look and shine like candles, with a faint white light. I can see a bit clearer as she looks around
cont
>>
>>45932228
I unfurl my wings as I look around, I can see a mini fridge sitting on a counter along the wall, sitting next to plenty bags and piles of sweets, there's even a table with what looks like a blanket draped over it, next to a couch embedded in the wall.

"Ooooh" Minor says slowly sounding nervous for some reason "Well that's kind of...hmm"

I turn to see what she's...oooh. There isn't a bed here, instead, taking up a quarter or maybe even half of the room, is a massive collection of pillows and blankets, laying around on the ground, set up in a kind of vague circle. The pillows are in all sizes, some of them obviously being left their to be lounged on or to be used like a make shift bed, others look soft and perfect to just lay your head down on and take a nap on, and there's plenty of different kinds of blanket, but all of them look warm and comfortable...honestly it kind of looks like something out of a harem scene.

I smile and shrug, well this is kind of..it looks alight but

"Well....I mean it's better than the other rooms we've check?" I say slowly as Minor nods slowly and then gasps and smiles

I turn and see an open, soot covered iron door leading away from the room, into another. Minor totters over to it, her dress and apron ruffling as she peeks inside and squees happily

What do I do?
[] look to see what's inside
[] check the fridge
[] gorge on sugar
[] Guess we'll take it then
[] try to figure out the bed situation
[] curl up on the blankets and pillows and "burrow" under them
[] stare at the lights
[] open up the blinds and check out the view
[]put my sword down and take off my armor
[] write in
>>
>>45932437
>[] Guess we'll take it then
>[] try to figure out the bed situation
>[]put my sword down and take off my armor
>[] curl up on the blankets and pillows and "burrow" under them
>>
>>45932437
>>
>>45932437
>[] check the fridge
>>
>>45932437
>[] stare at the lights
>>
>>45932437
>[] look to see what's inside
>[] check the fridge
>[] open up the blinds and check out the view
>>
>>45932437
>[] look to see what's inside
>[] check the fridge
>[] stare at the lights
>>
>>45932519
>[] open up the blinds and check out the view
>>
"Guess we'll take it then" I sigh as I set Major friend against the wall as Minor runs into the room, giggling happily. I smile as I stretch my arms and roll my shoulders, frowning as I look down at my broken breastplate, it's feeling kind of...restricting, not to mention heavy, no idea why I haven't notice this before.

Maybe it's just because I'm not focused on not dying to or killing something that looks like crawled out of my nightmares or worrying about it for the first time in months...maybe I've just been wearing it too much, who knows, or cares

I carefully lift it off, making sure not to deepen the scar in it as I flex my wings and sigh in relief. I wiggle my toes and frown, kicking off my boots with a smile. I crouch down and pull my socks off, sighing in relief as I air out my feet for once, wiggling my red nailed toes as I happily flutter over to the fridge and open it up.

It's filled with soda and water, it also has a few sandwiches that look? fresh...Ergh, I just realized I'd eat them even if they weren't, I'm turning into Sam.

I chuckle as I turn around, and see the bunch of blankets on the floor, I look around and jog towards them, leaping on them with happy sigh and chuckle, curling up as I dig my way under them trying to get more comftarble and cozy as I hear the iron door groan open.

I turn around, feeling like a cat in laundry as I see Minor staring at me with a look of hock as a blanket drapes over my horns.

"Errr" she says trying not to giggles "it's a workshop if you were wondering...glad to see you like it here to and um..sorry ehehehe"

"Yeah" I say, feeling myself blush as she walks closer to me and leans over one of the oversized pillows "I do"

"And so do I but...there's a bit of a problem...no bed and we'd have to share a bunch of blankets...and pillows" Minor says, before murmuring "though that is rather tempting"

"Wait I uh meant the blankets it looks comfy" she says sheepishly as I look up at her and sink back under them,
cont
>>
>>45932783
feeling like a dragon who decided to raid a bed bath and beyond

What do I say?
[] Well I could sleep on the couch
[] Well there's more than enough room, it'll be like a sleep over
[] I don't see the problem here
[] Oh we can worry about it later, you have to try this out
[]....where'd little green wander off to
[] You could use the workshop....joking
[] Eh, we can steal one later
[] Snatch *grab the minor*
[] write in
>>
>>45932815
>[] Well there's more than enough room, it'll be like a sleep over
>[] I don't see the problem here
>[] Oh we can worry about it later, you have to try this out
>>
>>45932815
>] Well I could sleep on the couch
>[]....where'd little green wander off to
>>
>>45932815
>[] Snatch *grab the minor*
>>
>>45932815
>[] You could use the workshop....joking
>[] Snatch *grab the minor*
>>
>>45932815
>[] Well I could sleep on the couch
>[] Eh, we can steal one later
>[]....where'd little green wander off to
>>
>>45932815
>>
>>45932815
>>
"Well" I say, spreading my arms, legs, and wings out, looking around at the vertible sea of blankets around me "there's more than enough room for the both of us, Come on it'll be like a sleep over"

"Yeah but still it's kind of...you know weird, I mean as comfy as it looks, I was expecting a real bed" Minor sighs, leaning over the pillow more and almost knocking it over "B...besides that's not the only..er difficulty here"

"Well I'm not seeing the problem here" I say shrugging as I rise up, throwing my arms out as I do so "Can't we worry about it later? You have to try this thing out, it's amazing!"

"Well mostly that I've never really shared a bed with anyone" She says sounding awkward and nervous for some reason "well sure this is more of a kind of ...blanket nest but the point still stands...it's just kind of weird, you know? maybe we could just separate it somehow.."

I sigh and stare at her

What do I do?
[] You're a silly little thing you know that?
[] and you let me carry you around everywhere? god you have some weird standards
[] I don't see where you're coming from
[] Enough talking, its comfy time now
[]riiiiight? well we're both girls so it isn't weird, right?
[]Like I said, it's like a sleep over
[] Oh you're just trying to worry now
[] *throw a pillow at her* 1d20+str
[] you dare defile my nest?!
[] Yeah that's a good idea, we can just move the pillows around in stuff
[]Awww, ruin my fun
[]....I just realized, we could make the mother of all pillow forts
[] write in
>>
>>45933137
>[] You're a silly little thing you know that?
>we can just move the pillows around in stuff
>[]....I just realized, we could make the mother of all pillow forts
>>
>>45933137
Each gety their own fort, problem solved
>>
>>45933137
>[] You're a silly little thing you know that?
>[] and you let me carry you around everywhere? god you have some weird standards
>[] Enough talking, its comfy time now
>[] Yeah that's a good idea, we can just move the pillows around in stuff
>>
>>45933137
>>
>>45933137
>[] I don't see where you're coming from
>[] and you let me carry you around everywhere? god you have some weird standards
>[] Oh you're just trying to worry now
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>45933137
>[] *throw a pillow at her* 1d20+str
>>
>>45933137
>>
She's still looking nervous, peeking over that massive pillow, her blue hair all messed up and...wait, that pillow is massive, it's almost the size of a bed, a really small and fat one, but still, it's fucking huge. and there's at least then other ones around the same size, not to mention too many pillows to know what to do with, and almost as many blankets. I stand up and smile widely, my wings fluttering as I look around happily.

"Oh this is awesome" I say happily as Minor looks at me with a very confused look "I just realized I could...we could make the mother of all pillow forts"

"What?" Minor asks giggling "well I thought you were going to...that actually sounds really fun...like, this was put here to make one, we should totally do it!"

What do I do?
[] Make a fucking pillow fort 1d100
[] Oh don't get to ahead of yourself Minor
[] ask Minor her real name
[] talk about something
[] ask minor about her old life
[] You know...I don't think I've been happier until now
[] write in
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

>>45933411
>[] Make a fucking pillow fort 1d100
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

>>45933411
>[] Oh don't get to ahead of yourself Minor
>[] ask minor about her old life
>[] You know...I don't think I've been happier until now
>>
Rolled 21 (1d100)

>>45933411
Now we only need to get blue sleeping in our pillow foet and its perfect
>>
Rolled 89 (1d100)

>>45933411
>>
Rolled 46 (1d100)

>>45933411
>[] ask Minor her real name
>>
Rolled 89 (1d100)

>>45933411
>>
>>45933462
>[] ask Minor her real name
>>
dat minovachi ship is goin full steam I see.
Not that I have a problem with adorable loli's of course.
>>
>>45933539
Welcome to the /u/boat comrade.

This is probably the least sexual relationship in any of HM's quests, it's fucking adorable.
>>
>>45933585
give it time comrade. give it time. the loli is a fey creature, and easily frightened by moving to quickly.
>>
>>45933539
>adorable loli's
Minor isn't a loli, she's a duergar, so she's always gonna be small even with a mature body (though I'm not sure we know how mature her body is or isn't.).

>>45933539
>dat minovachi ship is goin full steam I see.
I just hope we can keep it slowly building this time
>>
>>45933539
My only problem with it is that it started without even knowing who she was. That and yet another lesbian romance, but that was doomed to happen anyways.
>>
>>45933624
>I just hope we can keep it slowly building this time

Friendship first
>>
>>45933624
>Minor isn't a loli, she's a duergar, so she's always gonna be small even with a mature body (though I'm not sure we know how mature her body is or isn't.).
given her body haws been described more like 4ed D&D gnomes then atypical dwarves, she's close enough to a loli at the moment for me to classify her as one. though mainly that's just for ease of reference.
>>
>>45933650
>That and yet another lesbian romance

Sorry friend, maybe you'll have better luck in One Piece quest.
>>
>>45933651
>Friendship first
We already have friendship, thats not what I meant really.
>>
>>45933650
At the beginning, it seemed like sam genuinely had a chance, but he's just way the fuck to bro for that. Ultimate murder-buddy however.
>>45933668
dont get your hopes up, we have yet to encounter that short redhead that HM mentioned.
>>
>>45933650
>that it started without even knowing who she was
But we know who she is?
Its not like her real name matters that much, we have spent enough time with her to know pretty well what person she is.

>>45933668
>Sorry friend, maybe you'll have better luck in One Piece quest.
I unironically want a bromance with Umachu and platonically sleep in her strong arms to keep the bad dreams away
>>
>>45933682
It's not my hopes, I was just consoling the other anon. /u/ doesn't bother me in the slightest.

>>45933705
Ochamu is probably straight anyway, so your wish is probably close at hand.
>>
>>45933668
>>45933705
>>45933743
>MC in One Piece universe
>In a romantic relationship
yeah never happening.
>>
>>45933743
>Ochamu is probably straight anyway
I'm not really seeing anything indicating she wouldn't like girls at all, and knowing HM if we choose to pursue her, she will like girls anyway.
With Helga he was pretty upfront about it.
>>
>>45933743
the 'hopes up' thing was more of a joke. I figure if you're still around at this point then /u/ is kind of an accepted fact.
>>
>>45933756
Its not like there is a lot of precedence, there is only the one MC.

Anyway, we'll see what the future brings. Maybe she just waifus justice.
>>
"THAT"S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!" I scream I fly into the air, fluttering my wings around as I circle around the pillow and blanket nest once, Minor laughs, shaking her head as she walks under me

"get down from there" She giggles "How are you gonna make a pillow fort up there"

"I don't know maybe I have angel magic or something" I say shrugging as I float down to lean over her "But you're right can't make a fort up there"

"You certainly can't" Minor says nodding as she looks around "sooo...how do we start, never really made one before"

"Well we should get started with the big ones, to make a strong foundation" I say nodding as I set my feet down next to her

"Well that's going to be awkward" Minor says as she walks over and grabs one, struggling to hold it in her hands.

"Here, I can help" I say reaching for the pillow she's carrying

"No no it's fine, just a bit too big" She says waving her hand "and you should get another so we can start propping these up"

"Suit yourself than" I say as I grab a nice big pillow and put it on my shoulder, waiting to see where Minor puts her down "You know I'm a little curious, what was your old life like? I mean I know you were lonely but"

"Dead end" Minor says, her eyes going a bit blank as she shakes her head "All I really had was this game, I never had any friends before you guys and...I wasn't just saying that"

I nod slowly, feeling dread creep up my back as her voice starts to shudder. I put my pillow against hers

"I really never did have any friends" She says weakly as she buries her face in the pillow "and...I had some dark thoughts"

cont

>>45933762
Kandence is straight
I was hoping you'd go for her, I had ideas
dark ideas, terrible ideas

>>45933656
Golden duergar's are gnome/goblins
Iron are dwarves, the player priest was one of them
Stone are like trolls, and have big floppy ears and cow tails, and are the largest race considered "Civilized"
>>
>>45933835
>Kandence is straight
I assume thats the short red-head?
>>
>>45933835
I nod slowly, I know what she means, just from the tone of her voice, it's plain and clear. Now that I think about it, she was pretty depressed when I first met her maybe it wasn't just I shake my head and smile

"You know, I've probably never been happier before I got here" I say smiling

"What do you mean?" Minor asks, smiling weakly as she looks up at me

What do I say?
[] I...couldn't do any of this, help anyone before, I barely left the house, I was always sick or feeling horrible...and..I have all my friends here, and extra so...I didn't really lose any thing
[] I'm not dead
[]I got my friend back
[] Well...you're here aren't you
[]Everything we've been through paid off
[]....I wasn't too different actually, to be honest
[] You're still here
[] write in

>>45933867
Monster girl academy
>>
>>45933919
>[] I...couldn't do any of this, help anyone before, I barely left the house, I was always sick or feeling horrible...and..I have all my friends here, and extra so...I didn't really lose any thing
>>
>>45933919
>Monster girl academy
Ih our lamia roommate, you know, she never came across my mind as waifu material.
Odd really.

>>45933919
>[]....I wasn't too different actually, to be honest
>[] I...couldn't do any of this, help anyone before, I barely left the house, I was always sick or feeling horrible...and..I have all my friends here, and extra so...I didn't really lose any thing
>>
>>45933919
>>
>>45933919
>>
>>45933919
>>
>>45933956
It is kind of odd, since she is basically Maria, but part snake.
>>
>>45925525
I like how that picture has a disembodied pair of feet sitting behind solaire
>>
>>45933994
>since she is basically Maria
I can kind of see where you take that from, b ut do they really have anything in common besides the shut-in thing?

Even the reasons for being shut-in were pretty different I think. Kandence is afraid things could hurt her, while Maria was primarily scared "Maria" might murder someone.
Or alternatively she could fall prey to one of the dozens of killers attending the classes with her.

She seemed like a lot "fuller" personality.
To be fair probably in part due to getting more attention.
>>
"I...couldn't do any of this" I say slowly, moving my hand around in front of me, turning over and over, looking at the chitin on my arm "I couldn't help anyone, I was barely able to leave the house, I was either sick or feeling horrible"

Minor makes a whimpering squeaking noise, her ears falling flat as she looks up at me, biting the pillow

"And"I say smiling happily as I turn to her, closing my normal eye "and all of my friends are here, plus extra, and I didn't really lose anything so...I don't miss my old life you know?"

"Yeah I think I do" Minor says nodding happily "Honestly this is like a book or something, a really good one to, so should we get back to making this?"

What do I do?
[] hug minor
[] time skip to finishing the pillow fort
[] make the pillow fort in a specific way
[] Yeah it really is, and I wouldn't trade it for anything else
[]Ask Minor if she wants to do anything after we're done
[] write in

>>45934094
You ignored pretty much everyone who wasn't maria at the start
>>
>>45934094
>She seemed like a lot "fuller" personality.To be fair probably in part due to getting more attention.
Also because of all the mental issues basically every character of note in ASQ has, while the MGAQ chars are at least sane and mentally healthy so the ASQ chars seem to have more 'going on' with them.

Problems and issues are among the easiest ways to flesh out a character.
>>
>>45934129
>[] Yeah it really is, and I wouldn't trade it for anything else
>[] make the pillow fort in a specific way
Make high comfy walls, a moat, and a drawbridge.
>>
>>45934129
>[]Ask Minor if she wants to do anything after we're done
>>
>>45934129
>[]Ask Minor if she wants to do anything after we're done
>>
>>45934129
>[] hug minor
>[] make the pillow fort in a specific way
Make it high enough that you can't look in standing and put in a "gate" of a pillow that can be pushed aside for exit.
>>
>>45934129
>>45934153
I second this if anon explains how a pillow fort moat works.

>>45934129
>You ignored pretty much everyone who wasn't maria at the start
I'm pretty sure we basically ignored everyone and Maria was just always "there" no matter what so we ended up interacting with her by default.
We did quickly try to reach out to some others here and there, Alex comes to mind.
>>
"Yeah it really is" I say nodding as I push my pillow against her's, holding it up as I look around, trying to think about how big I want to make it "Wouldn't trade it for anything else, now put a pillow there and there"

"Guess we were just lucky then" Minor says happily, smiling and showing her teeth "So how big are we going to build this thing"

"Big, I don't want anyone to be able to look into it just by standing" I say nodding as I grab another of the large pillows "kind of like a castles walls or something"

"Oh I get what you mean...sounds like it won't be sturdy, but maybe if we lean them over eachother in a certain way we can do it" Minor says grabbing a blanket, and rubbing her hand over it "and we can use the rougher blankets for a roof"

"Yeah!" I shout happily "And we can use a pillow as a kind of gate into it"

"Oh I like that idea" Minor giggles happily "this is going to be the best pillow fort"

"I know right" I say as I reach down, grabbing another pillow and putting it against two of the others for support "so want to do something after this?"

"Depends on what that something is" Minor says a she puts up a second pillow, the first layer of walls is about halfway finished

"Hmm maybe we could use the wall to conserve pillows" I say rubbing my chin as my wings flutter

What do I say?
[] see how the others are doing
[] hang out, talk, eat
[]see what's else in the house
[] I don't know, training maybe
[]take a nap
[] marathon DBZA
[] get more supplies for the great fort
[] write in

>>45934239
True, and I did expect you guys to kill her in the first couple of threads, the vote came close several times early on
>>
>>45934343
>[] hang out, talk, eat
>>
>>45934343
[] see how the others are doing
[] hang out, talk, eat
[] marathon DBZA
>>
anyone else?
>>
>>45934343
>[] hang out, talk, eat
>[]see what's else in the house
>[] get more supplies for the great fort
>>
"Well we could hang out, talk, eat" I say holding my hand out as I push another one of the big pillows into place, slowly curving the wall of pillows around so it''s run into the wall, making a kind of rough half circle "Maybe check on how the others are doing"

"Guess we could" Minor says as she walks around the front, testing the sturdiness of the pillows by pushing against them "But to be honest I'm really kind of tired.

I nod and say "Okay, we'll see what we do"

I smile as I slowly start building the other side of the wall with minor, and eventually, we have the first section of walls done, and we move onto making the next, by piling more pillows up and putting the big ones over them, making a sort of bunker thing....but it's still to sort, so I stack a few more pillows on top, and put two blankets under them to make the roof.

But then there's the problem of there being nothing to put them on, so we pile up some of less soft and comfy pillows up into a pillar against the wall, which we can drape the blankets over making a pretty large pillow fort, that can actually be stood up in

What do I do?
[] test it out
[] go to sleep in it
[] show it to everyone
[] watch Dbza
[] smash it
[] ask minor if she likes it
[] hang out, talk, eat and check on the others
[] write in
>>
>>45934737
>[] go to sleep in it
>[] ask minor if she likes it
>>
>>45934737
>[] hang out, talk, eat and check on the others
>>
>>45934737
>[] show it to everyone
>>
>>45934737
>cuddle the minor
>sleep
>>
>>45934754
>>45934828
We still gotta eat guys
>>
>>45934737
>[] test it out
>>
"So do you like it?' I ask looking down at minor, who looks at me, her over sized ears perking up like a dogs

"Of course I do, look at it, it's amazing" Minor says happily "honestly I bet my kind live in houses smaller than it"

"Oh I doubt they do.....do they?"I chuckle as my stomach roars and my laugh suddenly starts to die "Err, maybe we can get something to eat first before we give it it's first test run"

"They don't, I think we mostly live in towers for...some reason, maybe we're afraid we'll be carried away by eagles or something" Minor says shrugging, shiver as she laughs "Oh poor uncle Slight, taken before his time...well I don't see why we shouldn't, I mean we haven't eaten all day have we?"

"Yeees?" I ask as I walk out of the door, I'm just hungry, I mean I'm pretty sure we ate before we got here...maybe it's all the flying.I've been doing.
I shake my head and continue down the hall way and down the stairs outside of it, making sure minor doesn't end up falling on her way down.

I keep walking and get to the kitchen, opening the door for minor and as she thanks me I notice...that everyone else decided to get a midnight snack as well.

"Sam you ass" Lucy growls angrily with her head on the counter

"What happened?" I ask as I walk in and see Bailey patting her on the back, looking a little upset

"Well, turns out I got the room with a hot tub" Sam laughs loudly "no idea why it's there either, but it's amazing"

"that cost a lot of money Sam...not to mention it's Gold duergar made so you know it's worth it" Bailey sighs sadly as Blue stares at her, as she and Thunder chew on hunks of...some kind of meat, but hey at least its cooked "Shame it had to be used by you"

"Hey, I'm hot its hot, nothing odd there" Sam says calmly as he drinks a cup of what looks like coffee, I skirt my way around him to get some fruit

"But I wanted it" Lucy whines

"You were too slow" Sam says shrugging

cont
>>
>>45935106
"They've been at it since they came down here"Smiley groans "I made the right choice in going a floor up and...wait why are you all red in the face?"

"Pillow fort" I say shrugging as I stuff an apple in my mouth and bite through it

"really?" Smiley asks "You were up there for hours, and you made a pillow fort"

"Yeah?" I say with a mouthful of fruit

"It's a really big fort' Minor says nodding slowly "and Krovy went a little over board at the end"

"Y..You're really strange sometimes you know that?" Smiley says, smiling as she leans back, her ears shaking up and down as she watches Sam and Lucy shout at eachother about the Jacuzzi, with Bailey occasionally stepping in to divert the conversation away to a nicer path, which is almost immediately derailed back into bickering

"I'm pretty glad I took a room a floor higher than miss lucy and mr dracul" Berry groans, rubbing the side of her head

"I'm surprised he puts so much effort into arguing with her" Thunder groans angrily "when he does everything else with the smallest amount of effort"

"Shut it gramps, you haven't seen me fight" Sam says angrily

"Thank god, I'd die of laughter' Thunder says as Blue looks at me, holding out the piece of meet to me with a smirk

I smile and walk over to her and

Hm hm hm, a few summong circles, desecrated graves, maybe even some bribes, and I'll be ready...oh so ready to bring that angel back to her true mother, and it will be wonderful and almost delicious, I can't wait, always love to see the proud crying and begging at their feet

it's almost

divine

And we'll end here
I've archived
and will answer questions
>>
>>45935215
Time to fight a demon.

How protected is the big house? Does it have anti-NPC wards or something?
>>
>>45935272
most things are scared off since Bailey did blow up a portion of the zone via massive amounts of fire

and the door only opens for people on her guest list
>>
>>45935293
Is it basically indestructible?

Also thanks for running.
>>
>>45935365
it's meant to stop players from greifing
>>
>>45935215
>"really?" Smiley asks "You were up there for hours, and you made a pillow fort"
smily ships it~
wonder if she'd be up for joining in? Minor with two powerful mad swordsmen to protect her as they spiral into battle together~
>>
>>45935412
Smiley isn't used to dealing with people
which is why she doesn't talk much
>>
>>45935453
and also
would you expect Katie to make a pillow fort for that long
>>
>>45935453
so? maria didn't at the start of ASQ either.
that doesnt have to be a problem~
>>
>>45935479
Nah friend, I'm not into Smiley like that. I like her and think she's interesting, but not in a romantic way.
Thread replies: 237
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.