[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what are your apocalyptic beings like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (357 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
image.png
357 KB, 1024x576
what are your apocalyptic beings like?
>>
>>45897340
My last one was like a bipedal chimera, 500 feet tall, seven legs, seven wings, 777 eyes.
>>
>>45897363
Oh right, 7 heads too of course
>>
>Old game
Sort of a grey goo idea, of an ever-increasing cloud of metal comprising the consciousness of an unfortunate princess that suffered magic experimentation.

>Older game
A mage trapped within a god's armor, that exploded and fused to her body. Became a conduit for all magic energy in the setting.

Both games never really got into the sort of, biblical/divine end of days type apocalypse with super mega demons and angels, but these two were the closest to existential threats in both games. One was a former character of mine even.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (53 KB, 595x247) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
53 KB, 595x247
>>45897340
>>
One that reports shit threads :3
>>
>>45897363
>bipedal
>seven legs
Nice math there, dingus
>>
>>45897694
>not having two legs to walk on and five to kick the shit out of people that make fun of you attached to your chest
>>
>>45897340
Angels of the Apocalypse might be cliché but damn if I don't love 'em
>>
A demon of self-righteous intolerance and self-destruction, fueled by and encouraging the actions and thoughts of bigots of all stripes, regardless of race, gender or creed. It works towards the breakdown of society in the developed world, and hopes to die with humanity in a torrent of nuclear fire.
>>
>>45897631
Underrated post, a war in the pokemon universe must be fucking brutal.
>>
File: 1449770522566.jpg (13 KB, 232x185) Image search: [Google]
1449770522566.jpg
13 KB, 232x185
>>45897340
Is that a fucking pony?
>>
It's a crab as big as Iceland. How do you even stop that?
>>
>>45901473
What, the "my little" didn't tip you off?
>>
A hive of bio-metal men obsessed with consuming the Earth
>>
>>45901473
Not just that. The thing on the right is based on a hydra from the show, and on the left the purple thing is based on the sea serpent called (I shit you not) Steven Magnet.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.