[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fantastic Sci Fi WAR Civ Quest 21
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5
File: space battle.jpg (118 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
space battle.jpg
118 KB, 800x600
Rolled 24 (1d100)

Last Thread: http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/45603098/

I will be running a late due to doc appointment. Come up with actions for your forces and MC's.

Last time it was up in the air whether or not to use a fatepoint to counter a critical failure.

Besides that your (still unnamed corp which obviously needs one) made a ton of money, your forces invaded a dead world protected by guardians, and finally your MC's got ready for school after finally reversing the sex swap that had previously occured.
>>
Aw were still counting that?

Fatepoint it of course.
>>
Rolled 95 (1d100)

Well, when in doubt, try again!
Also let's just fatepoint that last crit...

Action:
The Mercs are requesting more ammunition. Time to give it to them.

We already have the Weapons and Armaments network up and running on our ships.

CEO: Dole out some money to the mercs to buy more ammunition from the Weapons and Armaments dispensers.

Caravaner make sure these are up and running properly, and purchase some extra ammo shipments if need be

R&D: Continue the focus on the rift materials. See if you can't focus on developing some sort of renewable energy weapon we can use to arm our mercs with, unless the CEO has a better idea for this material then continue under his superivision.
Ixel: Part of a later project Petyr intends to do is an Anti-Air and Infantry laser eye Brood. It uses various processes within the brood pod to transform bioelectrical impulse into focused laser energy from exceptionally large eyes.

We might also develop something a human can use.

Combiner Dreadnought-Striker Mobile Suits:
Our Mercs are requesting more ammo, which means more FIREPOWER. Get the hell in there and start laying down the rain of fire!

Petyr:
Make sure our awesome suit we made is totally ready for undead classes. Test it out in the Infernal captains ship, and get the undead ninja's and undead teachers advice.

Abigail:
After school, go and train with the Super Boxer and learn how to punch harder!
>>
Vote
>>
Rolled 98 (1d100)

Whoops. Forgot to roll & link.

>>45783722
Vote
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>45783722
Seconding
>>
Rolled 73 (1d100)

>>45783722
Well since our last ammo pick up is a failure we also should use Black Crux to get that trade done instantly.
>>
Rolled 31 (1d100)

>>45784161
Agreed. Seconding this modification.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>>45784161
I'll back that
>>
Rolled 38 (1d100)

>>45784161
Do eet
>>
Rolled 48 (1d100)

>>45783722
Can't believe getting back took much longer then the doc's appointment. Need to better time my doc appointments next time.

----
Fate point consumed. Ammo supply run proved to be a failure when the guardians unexpectedly and successfully hijacked our shipment. Thankfully however our failsafe kicked in and they failed to use the munitions against us.

It seems like we have underestimated them...

The next ammo run however was successful as the corp went through the trouble of paying multiple corps and smugglers were paid off to make munitions resupply.

Some of them were successful in making it and our forces were swiftly resupplied with more then a little ammo.

CEO has unexpectedly shipped off the rift materials to an off the books black site under the corps control.

Brood are generating laser eyes. Ixel expects the mutation will be available shortly as she will be modifying preexisting brood luminescence and they already have some samples available to steal from as well.

Brood Laser Eye Mutation acquired. Further research will allow specialization and further improved effectiveness.

Petyr' meanwhile as naturally taken up said mutation because 'shooting lasers from my eyes is awesome'.

Forces dispatched.

After getting the new mutation Petyr spends some time testing out his suit and he discovered some kinks and thanks to some trial testing with the Infernal Ship discovered his suit was quite lacking in terms of outsider influence. He has naturally sought to fix the problem.

Abigail meanwhile spends time trying to figure out how one can throw out a super punch.

What do?
>>
>>45785431
>Petyr' meanwhile as naturally taken up said mutation because 'shooting lasers from my eyes is awesome'.
Hmm. I had completely not considered that Petyr himself could be mutated.

Well, I mean, apart from perhaps the enhanced, strength, regeneration, libido...

Hey Genie, any chance we can get the old A. B. C. action choices?
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

>>45785655
erhm...that is oddly not very applicable with the corp your or military forces much less with the heroes.

Been trying to puzzle out their action choice lists would be like...
>>
>>45785697
Very well. HOw about a report by our relevent forces and heroes/officers then?

How goes the War? The mercs have recieved their ammunition. Anything else our various factions want?

What of the Brood and Ixel?
>>
Rolled 50 (1d100)

>>45785942
The guardians are kicking up the war as their numbers surge and as it turned out they weren't planet bound after all.

Most of your forces are still on standby.

CEO is...well very busy considering the corp has the capability of going Mega if things go well enough.

Dervish is assisting the CEO largely by overseeing trade.

Assassin is for some strange reason spying on Mr. Wetters.

No. Corps are very good at supplying themselves. The Combine forces wanna show off and the Corp would appreciate some more talents especially loyal ones for their more covert affairs. Brood is currently dealing with indigestion of all things. Some specializing for their efforts aught to help.

Currently your forces are split between Combine Military, Human Corp, and Brood.

The Brood are capable of using the old civ action front actually now that I think of it...
>>
>>45786132
>The guardians are kicking up the war as their numbers surge and as it turned out they weren't planet bound after all.
Hmm, yes about that. How DID they board our vessel?

>Most of your forces are still on standby.
"CEO, it seems the situation is slipping out of our planned parameters.

By that I mean it's not getting better but getting worse.

Do you have anything you'd like to say? Advice, complaints, questions. We're planning on sending in reinforcements or possibly deploying more orbital ship weaponry."
>>
Rolled 21 (1d100)

>>45786132
>>>>>Turn 23
>>>>>>A. Harvest
>>>>>>B. Try to improve Infrastructure
>>>>>>C. Try to improve weapons
>>>>>>D. Research Tech
>>>>>>E. Develop mutation
>>>>>>F. Explore in a direction/something
>>>>>>G. Scavenge for raw materials
>>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>>>>Resource Points: 2
>>>>>>Pop: Brood World
>>>>>>Military: Brood Fleet. Brood Invader Army.
>>>>>>Food: Very Good
>>>>>>Water: Average
>>>>>>Morale: -
>>>>>>Medicine: Great(upgrading into Amazing)
>>>>>>Health: Very Good
>>>>>>Armaments: Good
>>>>>>Fuel: Great
>>>>>>Tech level: Young.
>>>>>>Reputation: Bioweapon
>>>>>Power: Great
>>>>>>Infrastructure:Underdevelopment.
>>>>>>Defenses: Underdevelopment.
>>>>>Specialized Strains. Brood Engineer. Hidden Brooded Human. REDACTED. REDACTED.
>>>>>>Power: Planted Network. Geothermal Spires. Liquid Wavers. (Nuking Nuts Underdevelopment)
>>>>>>Weapons: Claw. Fang. Acids. Quills. Poison.
>>>>>>armor: Hide. Carapace. Scales.
>>>>>>communications: Hivemind. Pheromones. Signaling.
>>>>>>Materials: Alien Zoo. Bio Bucket.
>>>>>>Mutations: MAD Mutagen. Basics.(currently lacking Key Marker Brood Mutations besides MAD).
>>
Rolled 96 (1d100)

>>45786237
They boarded by using their own ships.

"You have an army and fleet now don't you? Use it."
>>
Rolled 28 (1d100)

>>45786359
>>45786388
...fuck. The FIRST goddamn time i reveal it and its already kicking me in the fucking nuts.

ALERT!
MADNESS DETECTED

WARNING
MAD activated among brood forces.
>>
>>45786446
"Wut. . .Where the FUCK did this come from?"

>>45786388
"Understood."
>>
Rolled 12 (1d100)

>>45786446
>>45786446
"Hey Ixel where is Kingler anyway," asked Petyr upon realizing he hadn't seen him since the wedding.

"He is...honestly I don't really know. He sorta just left with the guards from the wedding and hasn't been seen since."

"....Is that why there is suddenly a fleet and army invading the dead world?"

"...why the FUCK is my brood invading a near useless world such as that?"

"Well that is what I have you for!"

"...Goddamn it Kingler."

Meanwhile at the dead world...

"Holy shit what ARE those things?"

"...huh first time seeing an endless tide of flesh and metal duking it out like that..."

"Aren't they sorta doing our job?"

"Well so long as we keep getting paid for it I am not one for complaining."

Gained Reputation MAD bioweapon

What do?
>>
>>45786590
>"...why the FUCK is my brood invading a near useless world such as that?"
"If it's so useless, why haven't you taken it over yet?

As far as I can tell, it's working as an increasingly difficult testing ground for new battle strategies. No end to these perfect combat simulation robots."
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 600x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 600x409
Rolled 62 (1d100)

>>45786446
NICE
Seeing as>>45786132
>The Brood are capable of using the old civ action front actually now that I think of it

>basic;MADNESS: Seeing as the brood are mad ThEsE brood are no longer required to asymilate, in turn they are to start to de-asymilate everything. Make it pure and right, make it ALL pure.
>>
>>45786679
oh shit son what are you doing? no really it sounds interesting
>>
Rolled 39 (1d100)

>>45786679
Vote
>>
Rolled 69 (1d100)

>>45786679
Fuck it lets see what happens, we need a Godzilla action ever now and then.
>>
Rolled 75 (1d100)

>>45786679
Rolling
>>
Rolled 44 (1d100)

>>45786679
how the fuck...that is one weird goddamn action.
>>
>>45787942
Its a Godzilla action of course. And a MAD one at that.
>>
Madness bump

>>45787942
Working on that action or need us to do something else?
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

>>45788512
Nah its fine as it turned out. Just took me awhile to figure out.
>>
Rolled 28 (1d100)

>>45786679
Brood have unleashed their de-assimilation means as weapons. It...proves horroribly ineffective against the bots and terrain in general. Turns out those means only work on their own brood...

What do?
>>
Rolled 75 (1d100)

>>45788876
Assassin Infiltrate the machines and find what you can. If there is a hero, remove when safe to do so.

Any troops and ships free to move into the war on the planet do so, if they can fight in this terrain. Otherwise keep to your post and guarding of the system.

Goal remove this growing threat before it gets to big to deal with. Gather anything and everything of use if possible.
>>
File: Exterminatus_Surface_1.jpg (101 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Exterminatus_Surface_1.jpg
101 KB, 1024x768
Rolled 69 (1d100)

>>45788876
Aw. That looked promising.

Back to the drawing board.

Time to pull out the stops. Let's finish this war once and for all.

Deploy the Titan Ship and the Destroyer fleet and actively use it as orbital artillery, especially on any predicted sites of guardian production or space travel. Have CLOSE supervision of the entire orbtial system.

Wait for a a weekend and have Abigail personally lead the Combiner troops in what we hope to be a "sustained breakthrough strike". Let's give the combiners a chance to show off.

All troops. . .attack!
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>45789422
Nice
>>45789462
Agreed.

Voting both of these. Have the Combiner hero assasinate any guardian leaders and deploy all forces.
>>
Rolled 81 (1d100)

>>45789422
>>45789462

Seconded
>>
Rolled 65 (1d100)

>>45789422
>>45789462
Supporting these
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>45788876
Having some health problems will post when it clears up.
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>45789462
Bombardment commences.

Combiner Forces deployed and have entered prolonged engagement with guardian forces deep below the surface. Turns out the planet is damn near hallowed out. Getting bombarded on the surface hardly bothered them. The surface is where the previous inhabitants lived. Below the surface its mostly those pain in the ass guardians.

What do?
>>
File: 1450743287522.jpg (161 KB, 524x810) Image search: [Google]
1450743287522.jpg
161 KB, 524x810
Rolled 78 (1d100)

>>45789783
Take your time homie we'll be here.
>>
>>45789853
Deploy Ash (Don't know if they have a name) the assassin. Go for a deep strike and see what you can find. We need weak points to hit.
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>45789992
... dam it forgot the roll.
>>
Rolled 59 (1d100)

>>45789853
...I am gonna need to call it quits for tonight my health just isn't with me. I'll make it up by running tomorrow or this weekend.

I will be around to answer questions related to setting, characters, factions, and gameplay.
>>
>>45790251
No fear Genie. We shall use this time to plan.
>>
File: Laser Destroyer.jpg_1024.jpg (32 KB, 670x258) Image search: [Google]
Laser Destroyer.jpg_1024.jpg
32 KB, 670x258
Rolled 21 (1d100)

>>45790251
Time to test out the true firepower of our

SUPER AWESOME TITAN SHIP

and our Energy Destroyer Fleet.

Survey the planet to whereever the crust appears to be thinnest directly over the hollowed planet.

Concentrate all firepower on THAT location. I want our Energy Destroyers to use their main superlasers, while the TITAN SHIP fires all its weapons in sustained bombardment on that point. We'll crack open the surface!
>>
Rolled 20 (1d100)

>>45791613
Rolling
>>
Rolled 75 (1d100)

>>45791613
>>45789992
I vote both of these
>>
Rolled 81 (1d100)

>>45789992
>>45791613
Rolls
>>
banping
>>
bamp
>>
Bomp
>>
Bumple
>>
>>45790251
Bmp
>>
Boop
>>
Bumpin
>>
Rolled 45 (1d100)

>>45791613
Wow...kinda in shock that no one had questions. Guess those only arise upon civ death.

anyway...

----
Titan and destroyer fleet dispatched. Our Titan ship proceeded to deliver a heavy bombardment while the destoyers screened it and took out anything that should try to flee.

It doesn't take long for the plant to start splintering and soon it will utterly destroy the planet.

What do?
>>
Rolled 68 (1d100)

>>45802557
Alright, so we did some damage. Now to see if we can get any more stuff worth something before it's gone.

Have the ships over watch and keep anything from getting away or harmful actions. MERCs and able troops go gathering. Assassin go hunting for anything that could get it the way.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.