[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Leaf Ninja Quest #68
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 198
Thread images: 7
File: Konohagakure.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Konohagakure.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>This is a quest taking place in an alternate version of the Naruto world during the same time period as the story, with a few notable differences. You will be playing as Kon Karagowa, a young Leaf Jonin. Your character is defined by your choices, so write-ins are always encouraged. And remember to have fun!

>Quest Info:http://pastebin.com/i69yvu3T

>Previous threads:http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Leaf%20Ninja%20Quest
>>
>>45707605
BENIS!
>>
File: Narto Laughts at your efforts.jpg (96 KB, 600x846) Image search: [Google]
Narto Laughts at your efforts.jpg
96 KB, 600x846
>>45707605
All aboard Naruto's happy fun time
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K59AkGi3xqk&index=17&list=PL9079B89C6A2EE759

You wake up a bit later in the morning than usual, in what is apparently Sasuke's apartment. You don't see Sasuke anywhere when you first get up, but it's only a few minutes before he returns with a bag in hand.

"I just ran out to get us some breakfast." he explains. "There wasn't anything to eat here, but there was some money I could use."

The two of you put away your futons and eat the food Sasuke picked up, while talking a bit.

"One of my brother's Mangekyo techniques is known as Tsukuyomi." Sasuke begins. "It likely shares some similarities with the Infinite Tsukuyomi, and if our hypothesis is correct, the genjutsu we are in now. When Tsukuyomi is cast, Itachi can control absolutely everything in the illusion. However, the genjutsu is so complex that he has to stay connected to the illusion to maintain it. Even if he isn't visible to the victim, he is there, observing. Which means Madara is probably here, too. He can't just leave, he needs to maintain the illusion until his goal is met. And I think I know what he wants."

You and Sasuke finish eating and get ready to head out.

>A.Talk to Sasuke about something as you go (Write-in)

>B.Head straight to the Hokage without talking

>C.Suggest going somewhere else first

>D.Tell him that if he knows, you shouldn't bother with villagers and just go do it yourselves right now

>E.Other
>>
>>45707731
>>A.Talk to Sasuke about something as you go (Write-in)

"So what is it that he's after? And why would he make the illusion so radically different from reality?
>>
>>45707731
>>E.Head straight to the Hokage
Maybe chat about this world funny how in this your evil and I never tried to climb the Shinobi ladder, lean close and what you said about Madara if one of us is the key target and he has to stay connected I think it's safe to assume that we are been watched, likely even now... This world also may be more real than meets the eye so we should see what we can learn
>>
>>45707731
"Is it possible that we're NOT in a genjutsu? I agree that it's the most likely possibility, but I've met literal talking heads in the last few months... so yeah. Some kind of dimension-hopping isn't all that unreasonable, right?"
>>
>>45707838
thats kinda more
>A
but Laze knows what I mean
>>
>>45707731

"I dunno I'd have thought if you wanted to trap someone in a Genjutsu you'd make the world better, and for it to actually be something you'd want. This? This is just a bit crappy, and is going to make us want to end it."
>>
>>45707731
Supporting >>45707834
>>
>>45707834
>>45707920

You look around as you walk. This is far more elaborate than any genjutsu you could ever imagine. Every single person in the village is going about doing their own thing, independent of you and Sasuke. It's hard to believe a genjutsu could be this detailed.

"We are sure this is a genjutsu, right?" you ask Sasuke. "We're not actually in another world or something, right? Like, why make it so radically different from reality? What's the point?"

"I don't think it's possible for this to be another world. I've never heard of such a thing." Sasuke replies. "But even if we're right and this is a genjutsu, it's on a scale unlike anything I could have imagined. The consistency is not something you could normally ever achieve, not to mention the scale. It makes me think that Madara's Infinite Tsukuyomi is definitely not a bluff. With all the tailed beasts, he could really do it."

The two of you come up to the Hokage's office.

"As for why..." Sasuke sighs. "I think it's most likely my fault. Madara probably wants to prove some kind of point. That's just my guess, though."

You enter the Hokage's office to see Tsunade sitting at the desk, Shizune to her side. Kakashi, Sakura and Naruto are also here.

"Well, he looks different than usual, but it's clearly Sasuke." Tsunade starts. "Who's the other kid?"

"His name is Kon Karagowa." Kakashi tells her. "Former Genin, gave up being a ninja when his teammates and squad leader where all wiped out on a mission gone bad. He lives at a restaurant run by his uncle and father, and works there part time. Notable, his late mother was one of Master Jiraiya's students, who was killed in the nine tails attack. That's what I could gather about him since last night."

"A genin, huh?" Tsunade leans forward in her chair. "I'm told you were trained by Enma and can use Sage Mode. Which throws a wrench into everything we know. So something is out of place here, whether it's you, or as you two insist, us."

>Continued
>>
I just realized Kon and Sauaske are a brutal tag team, i'd argue Taijutsu is sauskes weakness and we have that covered and genjutsu is ours and you can't get much better support than an Uchiha for that.
>>
>>45708709
Brutal bro tag team is best tag team.
>>
Shouldn't Inoichi be here so they can verify the information?

>>45708709
Not to mention our release essentially super-charges his fire techniques.
>>
>>45708527

"Now the fact of the matter is, we have to remain wary." Tsunade goes on. "The last time Sasuke here was seen gave a less than optimal impression. The young man standing in front of me right now gives off an entirely different feeling. Whether that's because you've had your memories altered through genjutsu or are actually someone else somehow, we need to find out."

"Sorry Lady Tsunade, but we don't have time for that." Sasuke speaks up. "We have things we need to do, and fooling around here is not one of them. We need to track down Madara and get out of this genjutsu. The sooner we can get him to release it, the sooner we can go home."

"You're in a bit of a hurry to go, Sasuke." Tsunade responds. "Given the last night, you don't seem to have any hostile intentions, but how can we trust you like this? You need to stay here under our surveillance until we get all of this sorted out."

>A.Tell Tsunade why she can trust you

>B.Reluctantly accept and stay put

>C.Insist that Tsunade send somebody with you to find Madara as soon as possible

>D.Make a break for it with Sasuke

>E.Other
>>
>>45708782
>Shouldn't Inoichi be here so they can verify the information?
Ask them this
>>
>>45708823
Second.
>>
>>45708805
>>A.Tell Tsunade why she can trust you
Show her the Rasengan. Someone taught by Jiraya is someone she can trust.
>>
>>45708805
Telling her all she told us of her brother and lover?
Can't go wrong.
>>
>>45708805
>A. and E.

Tell her why and then ask if Inoichi can come and confirm.
>>
>>45708805
>>A.Tell Tsunade why she can trust you
Tell her about her return to medicine in our world, it's likely slightly different, but mention Konahamuru's hokage speak, our oath to carry on the 3rds will as he died in our fucking arms. Basicly tell everyone in the room something bad shit personal, Kakashi and Rin who btw was set up by Madara, Maybe Shizunes favorate somthings and so on. Maybe mention to Naruto Hinata's hard crush on him I dunno

(Charge up a pulse of Impact within ourselves, if they try to stop us we pulse it out temp stunning everyone and get the fuck outta dodge, maybe say no hard feelings just got WW IV to get back to).
>>
>>45708805
>A.Show her Monkey Sage Mode
"You asked which of us is out of place? Well, clearly my memories of learning Sage Mode with King Enma are as real as they get, so when I tell you that you and I defeated Orochimaru together you can take my word for it. Whether this world is purely illusion or not, Sasuke and I don't belong here."

"I'm not asking for free reign, but please at least trust us enough to work under observation. Assign Tenzo to us or something."
>>
>>45708805
>C.Insist that Tsunade send somebody with you to find Madara as soon as possible

Well you could have hastened things along by bringing one of the Yamanaka clan in rather than keep things waiting around. Secondly did you not hear who he said? Madara, the man who killed the first Hokage, is responsible for whatever the hell this is, and your response is to just wait it out?"

I guess this would also be an issue seeing as at this time they only know him as Tobi. But hey we're from an alternate world we don't know that.
>>
>>45708865

That can't possibly go wrong.

>>45708805
>>C.Insist that Tsunade send somebody with you to find Madara as soon as possible

"We don't want to cause any problems, we just need to find Madara. Surely you can agree that if he is present, regardless of Sasuke and my circumstances, it is in the Leaf's best interests to find and neutralize him."

Show off them diplomancy skills we pick up as a Hokage's right hand man.
>>
>>45709029
No, he had started claiming that he was Madara by now, this is post-Kage Summit.
>>
>>45709088
Ah OK. I've not seen the film, and every mention of him on the Wiki was calling him Tobi.
>>
>>45708865
>>45708872
>>45708875
>>45708985
>>45709027

You think of a whole slew of things to do to prove your trustworthiness. You start with all of the things you can tell her, from when you went to get her to return to medicine, to your time spent training under her. Sasuke chips in too, describing his time with Jiraiya. By the time you two are finished, everyone else in the room is just more confused.

"None of that could actually have happened, but..." Tsunade looks on in disbelief. Some of those things you can't just make up. You two know things you just should not. This is getting very concerning."

As a final tough, the two you meditate and enter Sage Mode, then you both form Rasengans as a demonstration.

"This is no joke, Lady Tsunade." Sasuke insists. "We have really experienced everything we said. Even if for you, they didn't happen."

"Alright, I'll take Inoichi off of his... preparations. This needs to be addressed now." Tsunade says, her eyes shooting to Naruto quickly before she said 'preparations'. "You two will have to stay here at least one more day while you get screened. Then if I deem it necessary, I'll send you two with some supervision where you think you need to go. Does that sound fair?"

>A.Sounds fair

>B.You can trust us, just let us go now

>C.Nope right out of there, no time for this

>D.Other
>>
>>45709315
>A.Sounds fair
>>
>>45709315
>B.You can trust us, just let us go now
Rather not waste time.
>>
>>45709315
>A.Sounds fair
>D.Other
"Just don't make the supervision include Naruto, please. He's nice enough here, but I'm used to him being utterly insane, and the contrast is very jarring."
>>
>>45709315
>A.Sounds fair
>>
>>45709315
>>B.You can trust us, just let us go now
we are really sorry but we can't wait, we have to much to do and too little time, our world I in NW4 and we can't afford to be MIA

Now as both of us are currently in sage mode, we gotta dash, Naruto you can likely keep up catch us if you can because we gotta dash.

As we jump through the air spin round and yell back "really sorry about the window'
>>
>>45709382
>>45709409
>>45709355
If this helps you visualize, Alt-Kon is out there right now fucking with us but we have pretty much gathered by the fact he didn't show up to that girls place he is in our place.

We need to get out of here and it needs to be fast. The longer this goes on the more chaos will ensue upon our return
>>
>>45709448
....ok

>B
It is then
>>
>>45709315
>D
"Lady Tsunade, I'm usually not one to question your judgement. But if we're right, then OUR world is the one that's really in trouble. So if cooperation is the only way to get you to have a little faith in us I'll comply, but can you at least try and understand our position?"
>>
>>45709415
Well, hopefully we won't be gone for long. The Tsukuyomi can warp time, maybe we'll get back and it will only have been a few hours. That's what canon Itachi did to the members of the clan that he felt bad about having to kill, put them in a time-accelerated illusion so they'd get to live out an entire fake life before he killed them.
>>
>>45709485
but this is Madara...who WANTS to fuck with us.
>>
>>45709448
Or there is no Alt-Kon, and Obito's just fucking with us.
>>
>>45709504
i'm not will to take that risk, look at the evidance

>1
Alt us whom was going to head out on a date with girl has vanished

>2
We have appeared in this world replacing him

>Therefore
This leads to the inevitable conclusion that Alt-Kon a doppel ganger of one of the Leaf's saviors is going about and is going to ask a random girl to go on a date, of which word will likely reach Tenten whom even if we don't wanna waifu we should not fuck with.
>>
>>45709315
>D
"Look, if YOUR Kon is somehow in OUR world, our Tenten and our Kurotsuchi are probably going to kill him, and I'll probably be in trouble too if and when I get back."

"That's TWO Kons you'll be killing, Lady Tsunade. I hope you can live with that."
>>
>>45709502
Maybe. But Obito's in here, too, directing the illusion. And he's a busy man right now. I can't see him being willing to devote all that time just to fucking with Kon and Sasuke. It makes more sense for this to be time-accelerated than not.
>>
>>45709641
>"What does the heir to the Stone have anything to do with this?"
>>
>>45709641
... Even though I doubt Kon would know this much about the workings of whatever the hell we're in, I support it. >>45709315
>>
>>45709707
>EVERYTHING!
>>
>>45709707
>Sauce tells them we were engaged, just to fuck with us.
>>
>>45709315
>>A.Sounds fair

Ask about what happened to Alt Kon and his team.
>>
>>45709813
I really like that or Sasuke has this sort of dry humor
>>
>>45709355
>>45709382
>>45709409
>>45709468

You decide that there's no choice but to relent here.

"I guess that's fair." you sigh. "But Lady Tsunade, our world is really in trouble. So if we need to cooperate to get you to have some faith in us we will, but can you please try and understand our position?"

"We've been trying to understand it this whole time." Tsunade replies. "But we have a lot of our own things to deal with without diverting resources to figuring this out. I'm already taking a hit getting Inoichi to come out here."

"Just what is so important that's going on, anyway, Granny Tsunade?" Naruto asks. "Why is it such a problem to get their minds read?"

"Everyone is just busy, alright, Naruto?" Tsunade replies. "It's nothing you need to worry about. Now you two, Inoichi can probably be done by this evening if we get done quickly, so you'll just have to make due."

In a few minutes Inoichi arrives, the same as you remember him. He leads Sasuke to another room and tells you it may be a few hours. Kakashi, Sakura, and Naruto hang around here to wait.

>A.Wait away the time in silence

>B.Talk to someone (Specify)

>C.Go somewhere in the meantime (Specify)

>D.Other
>>
>>45709898
>>B.Talk to someone (Specify)

Ask Tsunade for details about what happened to Alt Kon and his team. Also scold Narutard for referring to her as 'granny'.
>>
>>45709898
>C.Go somewhere in the meantime (Specify)
Go see 10/10 and tell her that we're trying to bang her in our world and need some tips on how to hit on her
>>
>>45709977
Second.
>>
>>45709898
>D.ooohhhh no you don't
We go in there and keep an eye on Sauske i'm not having anyone try any shit on us. If we literally can't get in lets sit in the waiting room mention the Preparations have something to do with him, we noticed Tsunade glance at him when she was talking about it. If Kakashi is there tell him we need to talk to him in private, tell him how Madara used Rin. Secondly would you mind awfully having a look around me and Sauske with your Shaningan on...incase you can see something we can't
>>
>>45709898
>B.Talk to someone (Specify)
Kakashi. Ask him if Konoha's gearing up for war with Madara's clone army in this universe, too. Just so that if Naruto overhears, and this is somehow a real universe and not an illusion, it will fuck up the next fifty or so chapters.
>>
>>45710146
Ha, Supported.
>>
>>45710146
Just spill all the beans and how madara is not really Madara but an impersinator

Hang on a moment...holy shit, mind fuck moment. HOLY SHIT, could madara have used genjutsu to replace Tsuande, think about it preperations with Naruto who is a bad and needs the demon out, the relucatance to let us go, and now we just send Sauske off to get his mind muddled and read! WHAT INFORMATION DO KON AND SAUSKE HAVE THAT COULD CAUSE THE LEAF TO CRUMPLE INTO CIVIL WAR! its a trap, this is all a trap, this is information gathering we are just about to let Madara learn fucking everything!
>>
>>45710390
>Kon gets it!
ABORT ABORT!
>>
>>45710390
>WHAT INFORMATION DO KON AND SAUSKE HAVE THAT COULD CAUSE THE LEAF TO CRUMPLE INTO CIVIL WAR!
None that Obito doesn't already know.
>>
>>45710390
>WHAT INFORMATION DO KON AND SAUSKE HAVE THAT COULD CAUSE THE LEAF TO CRUMPLE INTO CIVIL WAR!
General information with our roles in the war and the three-tails?
>>
>>45710390
>>45710426
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHLERpO4HuI
>>
>>45710390

Oh shit. We can't let Sause man be interrogated.

>>45709898
>>D.Other

Time to break out of didge.
>>
>>45710447
>>45710440
The god damn Uchiha genjutsu and the coup!
>>
>>45710390
You're being paranoid. Sasuke and Kon don't have any useful information that Obito doesn't already know. Calm down.
>>
>>45709977
>>45710012

You sit and wait for your turn. It's proving to be quite boring, so you decide to gather some information about the 'you' that they know in this world.

"Lady Tsunade, Kakashi Sensei said something about my team dying here." you start. "What happened?"

"I wasn't the Hokage yet at that time, so I'm not too familiar with the incident." Tsunade responds, not taking a break from filling out papers. "From the report, it just seems like an unfortunate occurrence. Your team was assigned to get a hold of some object some noble lost, and ran into a couple of Cloud Chunin that had a job to take it for another noble. They got the jump on you, and were able to kill the entire rest of your team while leaving you for dead. According to the report, you were just barely able to drag yourself to a nearby village,where you could get some treatment. It was weeks before you came back to the village. You don't have any record of going on another mission after that."

As Tsunade goes back to her work, you consider these events. Did you just get lucky that you had such a strong team, so nothing like that happened? Who knows.

You wait for a few more hours, and Sasuke eventually emerges.

"He said he just needs to cross-reference your memories with mine." Sasuke tells you. "Then we can talk to Tsunade about what we need to do."

You enter the room and sit down. For the next few hours, Inoichi reads through your memories. You make sure not to block anything, so it goes quickly. When it's done, you go back to the others.

"They've got entire lives' worth of memories, and they both support each other, Lady Tsunade." Inoichi reports. "I don't know that any genjutsu could ever be this effective. They have to be real."

As Inoichi leaves, Tsunade turns to you.

"So I guess we have to take your concerns seriously." Tsunade says. "The Madara you're after is not our Madara, huh? Well, we can send some help with you regardless."

>A.You want to go alone

>B.Agree

>C.Other
>>
>>45710390
Laze please just tell us is this tin foiler close?
>>
>>45710536
Obito already knows about that.
>>
>>45710572
You do know exactly one thing that Obito doesn't know, but he doesn't know that you know it or even that it's a thing to know
>>
>>45710581
>B.
Never reject offered aid.
>>
>>45710581
>A.You want to go alone
>>
>>45710581
>>B.Agree
>>
>>45710581
>>B.Agree
>>
>>45710616
And clearly I don't, either. Exactly one thing that we know that Obito doesn't, and doesn't know that it's important...the Uzumaki Mask Shrine, maybe?
>>
>>45710581
>B.Agree
>>
>>45710581
>Agree
Naruto for Naruto related reasons learn how he fights, Kakashi you can come too if you like feel like stomping the guy who set up Rin to die with the three tails? Wait you guys didnt know that? didn't you seal the three tails?
>>
>>45710581
>A.You want to go alone
Nope, not worth it.
>>
>>45710646
I think it is the Coup thing given how Itachi would have never asked for aid from the masked man, that or what the three tails looks like...
>>
>>45710646
That madara killed rin
>>
>>45710581
>>B.Agree
Not Naruto. We can deal with him in a calm situation, but active combat? Not worth the risk.
>>
>>45710688
No, Obito would know about the coup, because he would still have been agitating for it. So knowing why they didn't rebel would be something he'd know to woner about, so it can't be that. And Taiyaki's appearance is also something he'd think of as a useful unknown.

>>45710702
Now that...that could be it. I mean, Obito already hates Madara and is planning on betraying him, but that's just on principle. Knowing that he killed Rin? I think he'd definitely step up the timetable.
>>
>Meanwhile in the Konverse
>Edgelord Sauce is being punched in the face for being a faggot
>Alt Kon is being chased around for being a horndog
>>
>>45710702
>>45710786
Please be this so we can cause Madara and Obito to fuck each over.
>>
>>45710617
>>45710642
>>45710644
>>45710648
>>45710649
>>45710707

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNIDdED71cw&index=25&list=PL9079B89C6A2EE759

More support certainly couldn't hurt. You don't really have any idea of what Madara could have waiting for you.

"Sure." you answer. "We'd appreciate it, Lady Tsunade."

"I'm going!" Naruto steps forward. "I'm gonna stick with Sasuke until the end. I need to find out what happened to him so I can help."

"Naruto..." Tsunade sighs. "That's not a good idea. I have something else I need you to do. Somewhere else."

"We can just accompany them on the way though, right?" you hear from another voice as they walk in. It's Tenzo. "Naruto and I need to go on a mission, but there's no reason we can't deal with these guys first, right?"

Tsunade taps her fingers on her desk, biting her lip.

"It's true that most everyone else is busy." she notes. "I might not have any other options. Alright, Yamato. You keep an eye on Naruto while Sasuke and Kon here look for their 'other Madara'. Give it a couple of days, and then head out to your destination after sending these two back. I'd like to send more ninja, but we just can't. Not now."

"Wait a minute, is something going on? This is weird..." Naruto grumbles. "Whatever! Let's get ready to go!"

The boy runs out, while Kakashi and Sakura excuse themselves.

"Good luck, ...Sasuke." Sakura says. "Or whoever you might be."

You, Tenzo and Sasuke leave the building as well.

"So do you guys have anything you need to do?" Tenzo asks. "This would be the time to do it."

>A.Nope, let's go

>B.I want to check in on one last thing (Specify)

>C.Ask Sasuke what his plan even is

>D.Other
>>
>>45711090
We should check now before it becomes potentially mission-critical: Can we still summon in here?
>>
>>45711090
>C.Ask Sasuke what his plan even is
>>
>>45710824
I could imagine Sasuke's mum scolding edge sasuke because of that improper tire and behavior

>>45711090
Dad and uncle.
Just see them again for the last time and maybe share a bit of the story
>>
>>45711090
>>45711141
Backing this. It's an important question. Let's find out.
>>
I gotta run some errands, back in a while
>>
>>45711208
errands.jpg
>>
>>45711189
Yeah, Mikoto probably wouldn't be happy about her son's dumb popped collar and no undershirt combo, would she? She raised her boy to have better sense than that.
>>
>>45711090
>C
"Sasuke, we may as well start with the park where we first started feeling something was off, use Sage Mode and Sharingan to try and find any trace of the technique that brought us here."
>>
>>45711208
errands.jp-
>>45711235
God damnit

>>45711255
yea, i mean he is the uchiha head now
>>
>>45711090
>D
Ok fuck it spill the beans on all the intel we know because on the off chance you are all in fact real and your gonna need all the help you can get. Naruto chill they are likely sending you off to the Waterfalls of truth or something, second Yamato eh? I like Tenzo better. This includes the stuff we learned for the three tails...just saying because Kakashi should know, poor guy deserves it also just realised... if Madara is listening he might find it...interesting.

While we are making ready make sure all our Jutsu work etc before leaving say goodbye to our dad, hug that fucker like never before, tell him don't worry soon this is all gonna be ok.
>>
File: GoodJob.gif (316 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
GoodJob.gif
316 KB, 480x270
>>45711255
A Winner is you
>>
File: Get your shit together Laze.png (312 KB, 497x374) Image search: [Google]
Get your shit together Laze.png
312 KB, 497x374
>>45711090
>>B.I want to check in on one last thing (Specify)

See our dad one last time. Also maybe run into Alt Kon.

>>45711208
>>45711235
>>45711295

>Actual jpg.jpg
>>
>>45711312
>While we are making ready make sure all our Jutsu work etc before leaving say goodbye to our dad, hug that fucker like never before, tell him don't worry soon this is all gonna be ok.
Ugh, no. That sounds awful. Never interact with your alternate-universe dream world family, it never works out well. It's just depressing and creepy and gross.
>>
>>45711090
>D.Other
Voting against talking to Fake-Katsuo, there's nothing worth talking to him about.
>>
>>45711312
Yeah no, Fuck that bullshit.
>>
>>45711090

Do this >>45711141
>>
>>45711146
>>45711290
>>45711141
>>45711198
>>45711548

The thought of whether you can summon here crosses your mind. You pitch the idea to Sasuke who answers.

"I tried it already when I was out this morning." he tells you. "My right hand acts as though I don't have a contract and takes me to the Hawks, even though I have that contract with my left hand. I doubt you can summon at all. I'd advise against trying, we'd just waste more time."

You make to leave, but then you realize that you don't actually have any idea of where you plan on going.

"So Sasuke, what even is our plan?" you ask. "How do we find Madara?"

"First, let's go back to the park." Sasuke says. "I think we'll have the most luck there."

Sasuke leads everyone to the park, then tells you and Naruto to sit next to him and enter Sage Mode. You both comply.

"I just need you guys to boost my senses." Sasuke explains, meditating himself. "If I'm right about why Madara sent us here, this should do it."

You and Naruto do as he says. After a few minutes, Sasuke shoots up.

"I found him." he says. "Well, we found each other. Our chakra is resonating. He'll be headed this way. Let's go to meet him."

Sasuke runs off in a direction, waving at you all to follow.

"Wait, who?" Naruto asks, running after him. "Who did you find?"

You and Tenzo join them, and your group heads out of the village.

After a few hours, you make camp.

"We'll probably hit each other tomorrow." Sasuke says. "I don't want to be tired when it happens."

As you all sit down to rest, another person comes out from behind you.

"Kon!" he shouts. It's Katsuo. "I may not be a ninja anymore, but I still have my sensor skills. What are you doing out here?"

>A.Tell him the truth

>B.Tell him not to worry and go home

>C.Say something else (Write-in)

>D.Other
>>
>>45712031
>A.Tell him the truth
Since he's already here...
>>
>>45712031
>Things. Ask the Hokage, it'll be easier.
>>
>>45712031
>A.Tell him the truth
Time to come clean.
>>
>>45712031
>A.Tell him the truth
>>
>>45712031
>A.Tell him the truth
Welp strap in fucker cuz this one is a fucking ride...
>>
>>45712031
>A
Im a doppel ganger of your son whom became one of the greatest ninja the leaf have ever seen. Now i'm going to go deal with someone bad and then have to sent your son back to you.

I want you to know dad form the bottom of my heart I love oyu and I wish I'd known you better, though I think you should not give up so easily, Mother died so we could go on, don't get lost in the past, hold your head up and move forward.
>>
>>45712031
>>A.Tell him the truth
Also, demonstrate impact release to show we're actually quite the badass.
>>
>>45712031
>A.Tell him the truth
>C.Say something else (Write-in)
"Stop pretending you're real. It's acceptable from these idiots, but using my dead father in this illusion is just insulting. I never knew Katsuo, he died when I was an infant. And sure, I always wanted to meet him, same as my mother. But it was never such a compelling need that I'd cling to this fake just because of some misled abandonment issues. So just go away, all I care about right now is breaking this illusion so I can get back to the real people I love."
>>
>>45712031
>D.Other
Ignore him. There's no point in talking to a fake.
>>
>>45712249
>>45712274
No, please just no
>>
>>45712274
>>45712249
Thats what I call Edgy
>>
>>45712274
>>45712249
Guys that ain't cool. No way
>>
>>45712249
>>45712274
Yes, please just yes
>>
>>45712216
>>45712249
Oh my god do Naruto quests really attract thism uch retardation?
>>
>>45712031
This >>45712274
>>
>>45712274
Support.
>>
>>45712249
>>45712274

Your posts are bad and you should feel bad.
>>
>>45712120
Let's be good-natured about this. Kon isn't a huge edgelord, the players are just feeling somewhat powerless in the situation.
>>
>>45712249
>>45712274
>>45712395
>>45712424
>>45712469
Seriously samefag quit it. Take your edge and go.
>>
>>45712484
This is a vote for A, btw
>>
>>45712484
Kon's reaction to fake Katsuo has consistently been to reject interaction with him. I don't know why we'd be willing now.
>>
>>45712249
>>45712274
>>45712395
>>45712424
>>45712465
im willing to bet there is a large amount of same fagging going on here
>>
>>45712031
>A.Tell him the truth
Let's not be a fucking dipshit please
>>
>>45712488
>Two posts from the EXACT same time
>Samefagging
Really?

>>45712484
I am honestly bored by this entire endeavor, Get to the fighting please. But since I felt the same way watching the anime, I can tolerate it.
>>
What's with all the posts to those two comments?
>>
>>45712554
none of those are at the same time... did you mean these two?>>45712391 >>45712390 the ones calling for an end to the edge?
>>
>>45712598
These guys would rather be blandly inoffensive than have an interesting character interaction. Not surprising, I guess, that's kind of been Kon's main character concept for a while.
>>
>>45712031
>>A.Tell him the truth
>>
File: 6052947.jpg (172 KB, 640x720) Image search: [Google]
6052947.jpg
172 KB, 640x720
>ITT
>So much edge Cannon sauce is telling us to calm the fuck down
>>
>>45712606
Yeah, I didn't check his posts. I still feel the same way. I actually dropped this quest earlier, read the archives, then decided to get back in.
>>
>>45712094
>>45712120
>>45712160
>>45712177
>>45712216
>>45712228

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRBnqo2AX3E&list=PL9079B89C6A2EE759&index=35

You figure it'd be easiest to just tell him the truth rather than just trying to get him to leave. You tell Katsuo everything. How you are not the son he knows, how to you he's been dead since you were an infant. You even demonstrate Impact Release to prove just how strong of a ninja you are.

Katsuo is left stunned.

"So, you're... not my son? Or you are, but I'm... dead?" he stumbles over his words, trying to process everything. "I don't really know what to believe right now."

Katsuo is clutching his head in thought, but you can see some tears welling up in his eyes again.

"But you know, somehow I'm proud anyway." he smiles at you. "That was some incredible jutsu. I guess you really had your mother's talent all along. I must have been holding you back this whole time. Maybe I should just let you be, then. I was really hoping we could all work at the restaurant together as a family, but I can't deny talent like this. You don't need me to tell you what you can and can't do. You're clearly already a greater man than I am. I should believe in you. What a terrible father I've been..."

Katsuo turns his head as he breaks down in tears. Sheesh, you heard he was sensitive, but this is just too much. You can barely contain yourself.

>A.Say something (Write-in)

>B.Turn and say nothing

>C.Other
>>
>>45712652
There's character interaction and there's edgy autistic bullshit.
>>
>>45712711
>B.Turn and say nothing
>>
>>45712711
>B.Turn and say nothing
Don't fall for it, Kon. It's a trap. Not a physical one, but an emotional one. Don't let Obito get to you.
>>
>>45712711
"Oh and uh, your brother is totally down with reestablishing contact?"
>>
>>45712711
>A.Say something (I'm not the same as the other me. You did what you thought was best, and it might have been for the best. Don't beat yourself up over maybes.)
>>
>>45712711
>>A.Say something (Write-in)
"Then when your Kon comes back, encourage him. Tell him of his potential. Honestly thats all you'll need to do considering our work ethic."
>>
>>45712711
>>C.Other
Give fake dad a hug he needs it right now.
>>
>>45712711
>C. Other
"I'm sorry that this happened. But you should talk to your brother, he has been a good friend to me."
>>
>>45712711
Hey dad your trying your best and thats what matter, now head back home and when my other self gets back build a better future together, give him a hug or pat on the back. Make sure he atleast heads off home.
>>
>>45712777
Second.
>>
>>45712711

Tell him about how his brother back in the stone is head of the clan and misses him dearly.
>>
>>45712711
>A
Don't worry dad your doing fine
>>
>>45712711

"Almost all of my drive to become a ninja was because of the loss of you and my mother. Your own son doesn't have quite the same motivation, but at the same time, would you really want him to?"
>>
>>45712821
oh god include this.

Give our genjutsu dad a heart felt goodbye.
>>
>>45712711
"Stop that. There are a lot of other things different in this universe than just whether you lived or died. You can't trace cause and effect so easily, this is not your fault. And even if it is, as long as you've kept your son happy and alive I think you're doing a fine job."
>>
Sorry guys, should have gotten the next update out first, but I have to eat dinner with the family, my bad

I'll be back in a while
>>
>>45712711
Point out that we were in Kakashi's team. Say what you will about his reading habits, but that man trains incredible Ninja.
>>
>>45712711
"It's not your fault. This is a constructed reality, everything here is the result of an outsider's decision. You never had the ability to be a better father. But hey, we're going to break the genjutsu pretty soon, and then you'll get a second chance free of his influence. I think, anyway. I'm not entirely clear on what happens with an illusion that's this detailed."
>>
>>45712711
>c Once we have done whatever it is we do regarding our dad, we should ask Sauske whom we are meeting? He mentioned Chakra resonating so could it be the other him?
>>
>>45713141
Which is one of the ways we know that this must be an illusion, because him training this Naruto? Utterly ridiculous.
>>
>>45713141
When you think of it, part of why we got a lot of the incredible opportunities we got is BECAUSE of having literally no ninja support network. If we had our dad around in the chuunin exams training period there's a chance kakashi would've gone "well he'll get to learn some sweet Stone tricks no one else has access to, he'll be fine"
>>
>>45713699
Damn you are right.
>>
>>45712711
>C
"You made the decisions you felt best, and coming from a totally different world how could I possibly criticize you for it? I don't even know if the version of me you know even has it in him... from what I can tell he and I may be completely different."

"I wish I could get to know you better, but if this is an illusion I have to go and if it's not you need your son back."
>>
>>45712765
>>45712777
>>45712781
>>45712790
>>45712794
>>45712801
>>45712812
>>45712821
>>45712822
>>45712840
>>45712847
>>45712958
>>45713141
>>45713244

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldpqaixdc5w&index=34&list=PL9079B89C6A2EE759

You can't stand to see him cry like this. Even though you know he's an illusion, that he's not your father, you can't help but feel the tug at your heartstrings.

"Dad, don't talk like that." you start. "This world has so many things different, anything could have changed things. For instance, the 'me' here wasn't on Kakashi Sensei's team. There are all sorts of things that could have led down different paths, maybe the 'me' here doesn't even have it in him like I do. Either way, you did what you thought was best. As long as your son is alive and happy, I think that makes you a good father. And you know, I've met your brother, uncle Katsuki. He's the Clan Head now. He misses you. You really should see him again."

Katsuo wipes his tears away and looks up.

"Katsuki? I always thought I couldn't face him again." your father sniffles. "But you're right. I have more family. I shouldn't just break those ties because I'm scared."

Katsuo walks forward and embraces you again. On reflex, you return it.

"Even if you're not 'my' Kon, please stay safe." Katsuo tells you. "And know that your parents love you and are proud of you. Even if I'm not 'your' father, please just believe me on that much. No matter what, we want you to grow up strong, you know. Even if we can't be there to see it."

Katsuo releases you and steps back.

"Goodbye, Kon." he says, holding back tears. "If 'you' don't see me again, then... just know how much I love you. Thank you, for being my son."

Katsuo turns and leaves before he can start crying again. You take some time yourself before turning back to the group. They're all a bit solemn.

"I can leave a wood clone up as a sentry." Tenzo says. "Let's just get some sleep."

You're not in much of a mood to object.

>Continued
>>
>>45714374
God damn right in the RL feels.
>>
File: Road to Ninja Akatsuki.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Road to Ninja Akatsuki.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>45714374

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH12qp988XE&index=28&list=PL9079B89C6A2EE759

The night passes without incident. When you wake up, you all eat quickly for some energy, then head off again. Sasuke says you're close.

After several more hours of travel, it becomes evening again. The moon is a vibrant red. You get the feeling that this will be it. You all come to a clearing and stop. There are a handful of strange white figures there. As you approach, they begin to contort into familiar shapes. The shapes of the Akatsuki. They must be here to block your way.

"I don't have time to deal with these guys!" Sasuke shouts, rushing past them before they can react.

They then turn on the three of you that remain, and start to attack.

>A.Follow Sasuke, leave these guys to Naruto and Tenzo

>B.Help get rid of these guys first, then you can all join up

>C.Other
>>
>>45714659
>>
>>45714659
>>B.Help get rid of these guys first, then you can all join up
>>
>>45714659
>>A.Follow Sasuke, leave these guys to Naruto and Tenzo
>>
>>45714659
Sauske remember what we learnt about you diving into combat alone.

>C
As we dash past throw a bunch of explosive tag from behind to blow up a few before resuming after Sauske.
>>
>>45714659
>>
>>45714659
>B.Help get rid of these guys first, then you can all join up
>>
>>45714659
Let the fake people fight the fake people. Doubly-fake, actually, those Akatsuki are apparently Zetsu clones, not the real thing. Seriously, Obito, you couldn't just insert them in directly?
>>
>>45714774
Dudes cutting corners right. but seriously Naruto has sage he should clean those fuckers up.

>A Follow Sasuke
lets meet edge lord, maybe take a moment to enter sage mode and stick our mask on before we get in there.
>>
>>45714819
>stick our mask on before we get in there.
We can't summon your moron.
>>
>>45714862
He might be referring to our regular non-summon mask, the one we use to give Sarujizo some protection. But even with it, we're still fucked. No easy access to nature chakra means we're going to get our ass kicked.
>>
>>45714919
we did some meditation and nature chakra gathering training m8

I think we can handle sage mode for a few minutes by ourselves
>>
>>45714967
Yes, and the fight will take much longer than that, because we're in Naruto. So we'll run out five minutes in and then get our asses handed to us.
>>
File: Alternate Sasuke.png (243 KB, 692x1155) Image search: [Google]
Alternate Sasuke.png
243 KB, 692x1155
>>45714694
>>45714756
>>45714764
>>45714767
>>45714774
>>45714819

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-h7BHB4ctw&list=PL9079B89C6A2EE759&index=29

You can't let Sasuke go ahead alone. You quickly make to follow, strewing a few explosive tags about to make a clean way through. Naruto and Tenzo can probably handle these guys. You've got bigger things to worry about.

You chase after Sasuke and eventually catch up, and the both of you head down a ravine. At the bottom, a figure waits for you.

It's Sasuke. A Sasuke, at least. Other than his attire, he looks almost the same. Except for his eyes. They are some kind of Sharingan pattern you haven't seen before.

"So it's you." the other Sasuke says, pointing his sword to the Sasuke you know. "You're the one that's putting off this awful feeling. Who are you? Some kind of phantom? Do I need to kill you to get this feeling to go away?"

He takes a stance. Sasuke is just looking in shock at his doppelganger, unable to react.

>A.Call out to Sasuke

>B.Say something to the alternate Sasuke (Write-in)

>C.Get ready to fight

>D.Other
>>
>>45715073
>A.Call out to Sasuke
"I don't what happened to him in this universe but you aren't him."
>C.Get ready to fight
>>
>>45715073
"Wait, why the fuck are there two of you but I got switched out?"
>>
>>45715073
>B.Say something to the alternate Sasuke (Write-in)
"Nope. He's just a symptom of the problem, not the cause of it. It's Madara that's doing this. Want to help us kill him?"
>>
>>45715073
>A.Call out to Sasuke
>C.Get ready to fight
>>
>>45715073
>B
Hi there Alt-Sasuke, look Madara bought us to this world to test our Sasuke here so if you could kindly point us to any strange mask wearing ninja you've met recently that would be great, i'm pretty sure we are not here for you. Nice sharingan by the eye, have you traded eyes with Itachi in this timeline?
>>
>>45715073
>D.Other
He's not paying attention to us? Great, then. Heavenly Lance.
>>
>>45715073
>B. You can try. But from all I've heard, the world would be better off if you just weren't here.
>C.Get ready to fight
>>
>>45715073
>>45715128 annon here

supporting this>>45715126
>>
>>45715073
>A
Sasuke Alt you is a bit of a dick, i mean I know alt me was a no body but I WASN'T A DICK.
>>
>>45715073
>>B.Say something to the alternate Sasuke (Write-in)

We're just here looking for Madara. We're not particularly interested in you and nor are we looking to fight you.
>>
>>45715126
>>45715148
>>45715252

It's Madara you need to find to get out of this genjutsu. You don't need to mess with this Sasuke.

"Nope, we just need to find Madara." you tell the alternate version of your friend. "You wouldn't happen to be able to point us in his direction, would you?"

"I'm the one who led him to you." you hear from above. You look up and see a translucent figure floating in the sky. It's Madara. "I brought Sasuke here to see this world. To see this version of himself. To give him a bit of... 'perspective'. You boy, just happened to be nearby. A nuisance, but nothing more. Just stand back. Sasuke still has to face himself."

"What... what happened to you?" Sasuke manages to stammer. "How did you become this way?"

"The village is at fault." the other Sasuke replies. "They killed my whole clan. They forced my brother to do it, but make no mistake, they are the ones responsible. They took advantage of him, made him give up everything so they could go on to live carefree lives. While they've been laughing, he was suffering. They don't deserve happiness! I will destroy the Leaf Village and everyone in it!"

The other Sasuke rushes forward, while Madara's ghostly form hovers above.

"This is no mere illusion of my creation, Sasuke!" he shouts. "This is an entirely functional simulated world! I merely gave it a catalyst to change, and it shows the result! This is how you would have become, Sasuke! If not for your brother's genjutsu!"

Sasuke and his double lock swords as you look on. Your fight to escape the genjutsu world has begun.

>End of Chapter 68

Sorry, gonna drag it out one more thread, on Tuesday

Twitter is @LazeQM
>>
>>45715594
Aww shit

Thanks for thread Laze
>>
>>45715594
Can we point out next thread that if "Madara" can create entire universes he really has no need to conquer ours? Could make for some fun quipping. Anyways, thanks for running, Laze. See you Tuesday.
>>
>>45715647
We should also point out to "Sasuke" that by Madara's own admission it's his fault that things went this way. He just said "I'm the reason why Itachi killed his clan".
>>
>>45715594
So what the hell was going on with Other Kon? Did we somehow take his place? Switch realities? Just somehow not run into each other?
>>
>>45715594

Thanks for running Laze! Looking forward to Good Guy Sauce vs. Edgelord Sauce.
>>
>>45715594
Thanks for running Laze, looking forward to next time

>QaA

Since we are about to bail ono this reality after this fight one way or another, were there any character threads we didn't pick up or will miss now?

Second how go the adventures of Alt-kon in our world? Caused us any issues? bumped into anyone? were Alt and that girl actually dating?

Wait so seriously Obito's goal was to show sauske this? ain't this a tad..unnecessary?

Finally we can interupt this fight can't we...and is team Hawk/Snake here?
>>
>>45715707
>Tfw the other kon is actually slacking off and banging other chick
>>
This world Naruto is likely gonna force alt Kon to train now...
>>
>>45715830
>Naruto just assumes if he can get canon Sauce and Alt Kon to become friends it will get Sauce to come back.
>>
>>45715752

You could have learned more about some other characters if you wanted, but nothing too major

Sasuke was intentionally brought here to meet his alt-self so his alt-self is still here. You meanwhile, were swapped out to avoid as much confusion as possible. Alt-Kon is currently in the real world as a unique 'genjutsu construct', a mass of chakra that is seen by everyone as alt-Kon. He's going about trying to figure out what's going on, very confused

Maybe, maybe not. We'll see

Well if you don't, it might end badly. They are not
>>
>>45715906
Well, at least we got to meet Katsuo, though I'll be glad to be back in our own world.
>>
>>45715906
Query, we know Kon heavily suspects that Mardara aint really madara...what happens if he calls him out on this?

Like yells to him that btw kakuzu split the beans on you not been who you say you are?
>>
>>45716310
He's not gonna crack just from that

You could try it anyway, though
>>
>>45715906
Are we gonna FINALLY get the chance to use the Seiuntama?
>>
>>45716499
Probably
>>
>>45716521
So Laze how will he respond when Kon asks him what the three tails suicide mission with kakashis team mate was about? Because kakashi is really gonna get you for that.
>>
>>45718029
That's a good point I mean Madara if your gathering tailed beasts why did you seal one in a leaf genin and send her away, even if she did self destruct you will have lost the three tails? Dude wtf?
>>
>>45718081
That was before Madara had the Demonic Statue fully operational, and he was unable to actually collect them. So I guess he figured he might as well do it, since he was going to have to hunt it down later anyway.
>>
>>45718462
But Kon doesn't know that to him Madara seems all over the place. Given how open about his plan he is seems reasonable to ask
Thread replies: 198
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.