[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trapped in Da'ta Quest 17
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 8
File: Trapped in Data Quest OP.jpg (179 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
Trapped in Data Quest OP.jpg
179 KB, 1280x800
Previous:http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/45500606/
Char sheet: http://pastebin.com/5AHLX5Qb
Other char sheets: http://pastebin.com/fh1pqK1N

You know, this isn't too bad, I mean Lucy has been cheering up lately, without having to drink herself stupid, and Sam isn't be as much off a dick as he usually, is but he is getting a bit smug. Oh, and I've managed to get smiley to talk to some people with the help of Minor, who's also been really great at helping me keep away all of the people who don't get that I can't really answer their questions about the next life, or be bothered to if I could, and Berry's been helpful on that front to...when she isn't asking me it herself. I sigh and rest my head on my shoulder, as my wings flutter behind me, spreading silvery dust everywhere, mostly onto me. Well, at least we're all getting along, Little green is even starting to get back to its usual self, and Poi is...well still Poi.

The whole courtyard has changed, the priests that were left to tend to this place when it's turned into a church have been renovating it, and by that I mean almost completely rebuilding it in a week or so. I'll give them one thing, despite being annoying and a little bigoted, they work faster than anyone I've ever seen, in both sets of memories.

I almost want to see what it looks like when they're done...but Bailey has been alone for too long, and every player I've met that's been on their own has had some really shitty luck, and I can't stomach letting her suffer through that kind of bullshit any longer, because I've been through some serious crap myself. And besides, I can just come back and see it with her after we meet back up with her.

I smile happily, my wings fluttering behind me as I look up at the oh so beautifully ....er green sky

"Hey...Krovy!" Minor shouts from the courtyard, in front of the wall I'm sitting on.

I look down, and see her smiling, her blueberry blue hair blowing in the wind
cont
>>
>>45641109

"What are you doing up there, I mean, sure I'd be fly up to places like that if I could fly, but isn't lonely just sitting all alone, so high above everyone else?" She asks smiling wider, showing her sharp, fang like teeth, before she frowns, and covers her mouth in embarrassment

What do I say?
[] I don't like all of the attention
[] Well, it wouldn't be so lonely if you were up here
[] Hey...I think your teeth look cool, no reason to be embarrassed about them like that
[] Oh...sorry, I was just thinking, do you want something minor?
[] Why are you hiding them, I think they're cute
[] Oh, just looking at the sun...it's so pretty
[] Sorry, just worrying about Bailey
[] Hey, where's everyone else?
[] write in
>>
>>45641130
>[] Sorry, just worrying about Bailey
>[] Well, it wouldn't be so lonely if you were up here
>[] Hey...I think your teeth look cool, no reason to be embarrassed about them like that
>>
>>45641130
>[] I don't like all of the attention
>[] Why are you hiding them, I think they're cute
>>
>>45641130
>[] Hey...I think your teeth look cool, no reason to be embarrassed about them like that
>>
>>45641130
>>
>>45641130
Someone with such fine and sharp toothypegs need not be ashamed of presenting them with mirth and malice.
>>
>>45641130
>>
>>45641130
>[] Swoop down and carry her up here
>>
>>45641130
>Hell I'd trade you mine for them in a heartbeart, They look awesome.
>>
"Hey" I say she keeps her hands over her mouth as she starts to look all sorry for herself "I think your teeth look cool, there's no reason to be embarrassed about them like that"

"I..really?" She says as she slowly takes her hands away, and smiles slightly "I thought you'd hate them, I mean they're just so...do you really think they're cool"

"Of course I do, fangs are awesome, almost wish I have a pair" I chuckle as she smiles and blushes

"Well...guess I should smile more then" She snickers as she shows her teeth, and grinds them around, trying to get used to them "So what are you doing up there all alone anyways?"

"Oh, just worrying about bailey and trying to get away from all the attention" I groan, slumping forward, hanging onto one of the pieces of stone jutting out from the wall so I don't fall off of it "And it wouldn't be so lonely if you were up here with me"

Minor looks around, still grinding her fangs over eachother as her ears flap up and down a bit.

"Er...I don't really like heights much" She says nervously, her ears drooping down "But I guess I could bear it if you wanted some company"

What do I do?
[] bring her up here
[] go down and talk to her there
[] look for my other friends
[] spend some time with my minons
[] Ask her how long until we can go
[] Find the monsters
[] Hmm, You know...I kind of want to go wipe out that hiver...hive
[] write in
>>
>>45641472
>[] go down and talk to her there

Acquire Minor, hug the Minor
>>
>>45641472
>>
>>45641472
>[] Ask her how long until we can go
>[] look for my other friends
>>
>>45641472
>>
>>45641472
>>
>>45641472
>>
>>45641491
Second, WE MUST DEFEAT HER WITH FLUFFYNESS!
>>
>>45641572
I am become fluff, the dawwer of worlds.
>>
"Or I could just come down" I say as I slide off the side, fluttering my wings so I don't just fall face first into the dirt.

"Or you could just come down, I was about to uh, suggest that" She says shrugging as I land infront of her and close my wings up "You know, I really envy that you can do that"

"Hey, so would I" I say shrugging as I look around the courtyard filled with priests and soldiers working to finish up the repairs and modifications, and the cyclops and roseteeth are helping as well, and so is lucy, who's growing a couple of rows of flowers through the courtyard "So any idea when we can get out of here"

"nooope, but I'm pretty sure Sam wants to leave now, and Smiley does to, since she doesn't" Minor says, mimicking the marsh elf's voice "Like being around so many people"

I shake and sigh, well at least we got her to talk to someone besides us at least

"OH right, that's why I was looking for you, they made a beautiful stained glass window of you!" Minor says happily, clapping her hands together "I wanted to show you it and...yeah guess i got distracted"

What do I do?
[] Ask Lucy to grow a certain kind of flower
[] Oh? is it as pretty as I am
[] find Sam, and head to light's edge with the rest of the party
[] Force Smiley to be social
[] train Berry some
[] Talk to Minor about something
[] Sooth little green and play with Poi
[] Help out around the base 1d20+str
[] write in
>>
>>45641754
>[] Oh? is it as pretty as I am
>added exegerrated posing
>[] train Berry some
>>
>>45641754
>[] find Sam, and head to light's edge with the rest of the party
>>
>>45641754
>[] train Berry some
>>
>>45641754
>[] Go look at the window then
Seriously, no option to do that?
>>
>>45641754
This >>45641788

Plus hug her
>>
>>45641754
>[] train Berry some
>>
>>45641788
Second.
>>
>>45641754
>[] Go look at the window then
>[] train Berry some
>>
"Oh, is it as pretty as I?" I ask as I drop into a pose, fluttering my wings as I lean forward slightly and put my hand under my chin, Minor looks up at me and chuckles

"Well almost..er I mean yeah it's um" She says, her face turning bright red as she realizes what she just said "Yeah it's really pretty, and expensive, I'm surprised they were able to make it in such a short time, You know...without my kind of crafting"

"Hmm, sounds nice. really nice" I say nodding as I go back to standing like a normal person "Might have to see it before we leave"

"Yeah well, you probably should hurry if you want to do that, cause last I saw Sam he was packing up, and you know how he gets when we're even a little late to leave"Minor huffs, puffing her cheeks out

"Yeah, well that's just how he is, and Lucy is usually just as ready to get going as he is" I sigh as I look over to the cart, the old horse pulling it is now covered in various holy symbols and a few plants

"Hey...Miss Krovachi?" berry asks, nearly making me jump out of my skin, Chitin, and Fluff "Sorry if I surprised you it's just that...could we get some training done, I want to make sure I'm not getting rusty or anything like that"

"Oh sure we could, you don't have to act like it's so big deal or" I begin to say as I turn to my little apprentice, and see at least five other people behind her, dressed up like the soldiers of the fort, but I'm pretty sure at least one of them is a priest "Oooh"

"Yeah" Berry says, hanging her head as her mess of red hair flutters on the wind

"Could we train with the holy lady as well?" One of the men asks grinning

What do I dO?
[] just train berry 1d100
[] Train all of them 1d100
[] HEY SAM, need some help over here 1d100
[]....why don't all of you go train with Smileycat over there *evil grin* 1d100
[] Noooooope
[] write in

>>45641809
I forgot
>>
Rolled 99 (1d100)

>>45642100
>[] Train all of them 1d100
>[] HEY SAM, need some help over here 1d100
>>
Rolled 58 (1d100)

>>45642100
>[] just train berry 1d100
>[]....why don't all of you go train with Smileycat over there *evil grin* 1d100
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

>>45642100
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

>>45642100
>[] HEY SAM, need some help over here 1d100
>>
Rolled 42, 29 = 71 (2d100)

>>45642100
>[] just train berry 1d100
>[]....why don't all of you go train with Smileycat over there *evil grin* 1d100
>>
File: And here we gp.gif (1 MB, 214x153) Image search: [Google]
And here we gp.gif
1 MB, 214x153
Rolled 95 (1d100)

>>45642100
>>45642129
>>45642143
HA!
>>
>>45642143
A new order or Paladins was founded that day.
>>
Rolled 70 (1d100)

>>45642100
>>
>>45642129
>>45642143
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eQO33JQRU0
>New Title Acquired!:Trainer of Gods
>>
>>45642129
>>45642143
...welp. here's hoping we get a trait for this or something. Or berry just got her first class level.
>>
>>45642306
...She's already a level 4 duelist you idiot.
>>
>>45642325
Huh. dont know how i missed that.
>>
I look at the men, and one girl, all of them look unused to wearing armor, or at the very least like they aren't confident with a sword, and I don't know how I know that, it's like a gut instinct or something.

I smirk, and stand up straight, look at them all as they look up at me like a bunch of little puppies. Berry tries to not be seen as much, turning away from me looking embarrassed.

"Well" I say slowly as I look around "sure thing, the more the merrier after all, but don't think I'll go easy on all of you"

"What?" Berry says, looking up at me, sounding and looking pretty surprised that I decided to train all of them "I...wow you're amazing Miss Krovachi just...don't overwork yourself, even if you're an angel, you have to have limits of some kind, right?"

"YESSS!" the girl in the crowds screams happily as the rest smile like I just gave them a few thousand dollars for just walking by me

"Well, this truly is an honor" the man in front says nodding "We..we will treasure this experience greatly"

"Oh taint damn we will" one of the others laughs happily.

"No celebrating just let" I say, as I grab onto Major friend's oversized hilt made off two of them "We haven't even started, now draw your weapons and 123GO!"

"THAT'S TOO FAST!?" Berry shouts as I step towards them as I lift my massive oversized blade into the air, where it's strange Emerald and reddish orange metal glints brightly as I swing it down.

Berry rolls out of the way as the rest of the group stumbles back, slowly drawing there on, much more normal sized swords out as Berry does hers.

"EN PASSANT!" I scream, turning my blade to the side, so I don't accidentally cut any of them in half as I run past them,

They freeze and watch me, looking confused as I turn back around

"Now that...is the move that has kept me alive more than anything else" I say resting against my giant sword "So, try to learn it, because no one ever expects you to run right at them, it could save your life"

Cont
>>
>>45642511
Berry holds her raiper out, looking down it as she gets into a stance like a track runner...hmm, she'd would look weird in gym clothes wouldn't she.

the other fiver put their swords at their sides and crouch down, looking unsure of themselves as most of the workers stop what they're doing to see what's going on over here

"EN PASSANT!" they shout, as they run forward, swinging their blades near the end of the run, before they spin around, nearly losing their footing

Berry flourish, stabbing her blade forward as she brings her feet back together and twirls around, standing up straight as she looks at her rapier with a look of what I'd call pure joy

*Berry has learned en-passant*

"Good, now try it again and try not to fall on your asses this time" I say sternly as they nod and run again, repeating the motions as the crowd gets larger and larger.

Major friend starts to glow a faint white, as a misty figure appears next to me, holding a broken sword. My heart skips a beat...I..I know that face..but I. I shake my head, these double memories are still really confusing me...but...but I think that's Captain antoss
and no one else seems to notice him

What do I do?
[] Make all of them repeat the passant
[] just spar with first group
[] Spar with all of them 1d100
[] Er...sorry, teaching's over
[] My classes are ten gold per person
[]Sorry have to go
[] write in
>>
Rolled 24 (1d100)

>>45642623
>[] Make all of them repeat the passant
>[] Spar with all of them 1d100
>>
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>45642623
>>
Rolled 76 (1d100)

>>45642623
>>
Rolled 61 (1d100)

>>45642623
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

>>45642623
And in the middle of melee
>[] My classes are ten gold per person
>>
Rolled 5 (1d100)

>>45642623
[] Make all of them repeat the passant
[] Spar with all of them 1d100
>>
>>45642703
Fuck off, We aren't greedy and we've never asked anyone ever for gold, That is completely unlike Krovachi.
>>
>>45642735
>getting upset over a obvious joke
>>
>>45642735
The true face of autism
>>
>>45642623

>Congratulate the Berry on getting it.
>>
"Good!" I say loudly as the crowd watches on, this is getting a bit weird, like I'm the head of a cult or something...wait I kind of am aren't I? Holy crap I didn't realize that until just now "that was a little less embarrassing, now do it again, and watch Berry, she's got it down"

"Thanks Krovachi, I watched you do it enough that it was just kind of natural " She says with a proud smile as she and the rest of them repeat the En-passant, with the other five not saying a word in their concentration to get it right "And you should try to swing when you're about to hit something, not when you stop running"

"Got it" One of the men say nodding "EN PASSANT"

He swings his blade and turns around, grinning smugly as he preforms a nearly perfect running cut, the crowd cheers him on, clapping as the girl in the group huffs and runs forward, swing her blade and herself around as she does a very dance like En passant

"Good good" I say clapping my hands proudly "Now the rest of you, feel free to join in"

there's a gasp and everyone in the crowd starts fumbling for anything they can use as a weapon as a few of them run forward to join the others, one tripping as they try to preform and En passant

I giggle as I watch them all run around in front of me, and then laugh as a few of them manage to pull it off on the first

"OOoooh what the fuck is going on here!" I hear Sam shout somewhere past the massive mob

"Oh..oh my seven stars" I hear fentil saying happily "this..this is...amazing"

"Sister?" Lucy says weakly, trying to peek over the crowd "Krovachi, what are you doing?"

"Master!" Little green shouts "it is magnificent to see these fools realizing your glory"

"POI WANT TO PLAY TO!" Poi shouts, trying to force her way through the crowd as best she can

I see smiley watching from one of the balconey as well. I turn back to my massive mob of students and lift up Major friend, with some effort
cont
>>
>>45642965

"All right, you seem to have the basic idea down well enough, so now I want you all to fight me" I say grinning as an awkward silence falls over them "oh come don't be like that, I said fight me!"

They all look at eachother, some of them looking awkward, and a few shaking their head before someone...who sounds a lot like Berry....wait that is Berry!

"FOR THE 33rd!" She shouts loudly as she, and most of the mob runs at me, blades drawn.

A chill goes down my back as I raise my sword, just barely blocking the wall of blades as a few run past my head and the rest of me, a few blades nicking and cutting me by accident

2400 out 2870 hp left

I grit my teeth and look into the wall of smiling faces, of all colors and shapes, looking back at me like a some kind of horror movie

What do I do?
[] deflect 1d100
[] Disarm 1d100
[] ARMOR BREAK 1d20+str+ weapon
[] Holy wrath 1d100 -25 mp
[] Flurry of strikes 1d100
[] DISARM 1d100
[] EN PASSANT 1d100
[] RECKLESS CHARGE 1d20+speed and str
[] REAPING DANCE 1d100
[] duck down
[] force them back 1d20+str
[] RAAAAAAGH
[] write in

what do I do
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>45643049
>[] deflect 1d100
>>
Rolled 38 (1d100)

>>45643049
[] deflect 1d100
>>
Rolled 11 (1d100)

>>45643049
>[] Disarm 1d100
>>
Rolled 78 (1d100)

>>45643049
>[] Disarm 1d100
Everyone who loses his weapon is out for this round
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>45643049
>[] force them back 1d20+str
>>
Rolled 90 (1d100)

>>45643049
>>45643091
this
>>
I grit my teeth, hearing metal clash against metal as the wall of body presses itself against me and my blade, my legs shaking as my arms start to creak and I swear I can feel my bones cracking.

Berry pulls her rapier back, before she turns it around and smacks my gut lightlly with it's pommel

I gasp, struggling for air and pushing as hard as I can against them, my feet digging and dragging through the dirt.

And then, Major friend, and the side of its double hilt made from Hell hunter glows that same ghostly white as a misty figure flows out of it.

I scream in effort as I rip Major friend up as hide as I can as the misty figure swings in a great arc, knocking a couple of more weapons out of the mobs arms as around ten or so of them fly through the air, tossed up their by me.

I raise my hand as the mob of soldiers and priests starts to rush me again, the stop, and more than one grabs onto another and smacks them for not listening.

I pant, trying to catch my breath as I rub my aching arms, godamn did that hurt.

current hp: 2300

"Anyone who just dropped a weapon is out" I groan, leaning on Major friend, where it got stuck in the ground.

fifteen people groan and pick up their weapons, bowing as they walk out of the mob and sit down

I shake my head as I see My friends clapping there hands.

"KICK THEIR ASSES!" Sam screams loudly

"YOU GO KROVY!" Minor shouts happily

"Just be careful!" Lucy shouts nervously

"How did I manage to hold onto this?" Minor asks sounding just as confused as I am tired

"Good job I guess?" Smiley says meekly

"MASTER!" Little green shouts "Of course you'd win so handily"

"LET ME PLAY!" Poi shouts jealously
cont
>>
>>45643354

What do I do?
[] Keep fighting them 1d100
[] En passant 1d100
[] Reaping dance 1d100
[] flurry of strikes 1d100
[] Sam a little help here
[] Smiley! help me out
[] ARMOR BREAK 1d20+str and weapon
[] WHIRL WIND 1d100
[] RECKLESS CHARGE 1d20+ str and speed
[] Now...who wants to fight a few hivers
[] Good good. but we kind of need to go so..sorry?
[] write in
>>
Rolled 66 (1d100)

>>45643371
>[] WHIRL WIND 1d100
>>
Rolled 57 (1d100)

>>45643371
>[] Reaping dance 1d100
>>
Rolled 7 (1d100)

>>45643371
>[] WHIRL WIND 1d100
>>
Rolled 98 (1d100)

>>45643371
>[] Keep fighting them 1d100
All this is non lethal I hope.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d100)

>>45643371
>[] WHIRL WIND 1d100
>>
Rolled 22 (1d100)

>>45643371
>This is the next step of Enpassant
>[] Reaping dance 1d100
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

>>45643371
>[] Keep fighting them 1d100
>>
>>45643452
Seems to be assumed by default as much as possible.
For the occasional broken rib and slash we got a lot of priests luckily.
>>
>>45643371
>>45643451
changing to
>This is the next step of Enpassant
>[] Reaping dance 1d100
>>
Rolled 65 (1d100)

>>45643371
[] Reaping dance 1d100

one more trick to show the soldiers then,
[] Good good. but we kind of need to go so..sorry?
>>
>>45643479 (you)
Changing to suupport this: (>>45643466)
>>
I put on a smile, fighting through the pain in my arms to rip my titanic sword out of the ground, as it starts to get surrounded by more of that snow white miss, making the colorful blade look much duller and crystalline, like quartz.

"Now" I say slowly as the priests and soldiers raise their swords, most of which look like my old one, just not broken in half, while a few of them hold much shinier blades, with seven golden tassels hanging off the side "This is the next step of En-Passant, I call it reaping dance, TRY AND STOP IT!"

I run forward, dragging Major friend flat on the ground, so I'll hit them with the flat side of it when I swing, and hopefully not bisect anyone.

They swing at me as I run past, and a misty siloute blocks a few of their blades, moving between them like the wind as I swing my sword up, knocking over a group of them, before I turn back around and run forward, swinging my blade into a few more of them, as a few try to repeat the trick on me, including Berry.

I grin and swing my sword around, knocking a few off their legs from the sheer weight of the damn thing, as the ghost of Antoss stays in front of me, blocking a few more attacks as I run at berry, and swing my blade like a baseball bat.

Roll 1d100
>>
Rolled 38 (1d100)

>>45643681
>>
Rolled 50 (1d100)

>>45643681
>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

>>45643681
>>
Rolled 11 (1d100)

>>45643681
>>
Rolled 1 (1d100)

>>45643681
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>45643681
>>
>>45643762
kek
>>
>>45643762
This means trouble for *us*, r-right? WE DIDN'T BISECT ANYONE RIGHT?
>>
And swing high. I blink as I start to stumble and trip from the weight, as berry glances me with her little raiper, and the rest of soldiers run by, slashing me as I lose my balance and fall forward, catching myself on my sword as it sinks into the ground. I wince in pain, clenching my stomach as I struggle to stand up and the mob stops, Berry rushes over to help me up.

Current hp 1400.

I groan, looking down at my arms, seeing a few scrapes and cuts along my chitin, I sigh and force myself to stand up, holding onto the sword as Berry stops next to me

"I'm sorry I just got caught up in the moment Miss Krovachi" She cries, tears rolling down her cheeks

What do I do?
[] Heal myself. 10 or 25 mp
[] Smack her 1d20+str
[] Oh don't worry about it, I've had much worse before, I mean I died once didn't I
[] Ooooow
[] Did I say to stop! 1d100
[] Yeah...we're done for now
[]Praise the ones that hit me
[] I think we should get going
[] Hmm, I wonder how you would all do in a real battle
[] Guys...I'm fine don't worry about me
[] write in
>>
>>45643865
>[] Heal myself. 10 or 25 mp
>[]Praise the ones that hit me
>Praise Berry in particular for managing a solid hit like that
>[] Guys...I'm fine don't worry about me
>>
>>45643865
>Praise Berry in particular for managing a solid hit like that
>>
Rolled 50 (1d100)

>>45643865
>[] Heal myself. 25 mp
>[] Did I say to stop! 1d100
>>
Rolled 58 (1d100)

>>45643865
>[] Heal myself. 25 mp
>Berry, its okay, you are 'supposed' to try and hit me
>>
Rolled 69 (1d100)

>>45643865
>>45643921
Second.
Show them we're alright or they just keep worrying
>>
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>45643865
>[] Heal myself. 25 mp
>Berry, its okay, you are 'supposed' to try and hit me
>>
Rolled 56 (1d100)

>>45643865
>[] Hmm, I wonder how you would all do in a real battle
>>
I raise my hand and turn to my friends, as Minor and Lucy look like they're going to cry, and Sam looks like he's going to kill a few people right about now.

"Don't worry" I say panting as I run my hand over my stomach as a silver fire surrounds it, the blood slowly draining and sinking back to me as a few of my wounds nit themselves shut "I'm fine, I came back with a few neat tricks, so don't worry about it, especially you berry"

current hp: 2117
Current mp: 825

"But you would've been fine if I didn't hit you" She sniffles wiping her nose "it's my fault you got hurt in the first place Miss Krovachi"

"You were supposed to hit me, Berry so don't feel bad about it" I say putting a hand on her shoulder, she smiles weakly, blushing slightly "In fact, you should be proud that you managed to land such a good blow"

I turn to the other guilty consciousnesses and chuckle, smiling happily as one of them sighs in relief

"And all of you did a real good job at hitting me, didn't think you'd get En-passant down so quickly" I say nodding as a few of them blush and look away, looking all meek and embarrassed.

The others begin to slowly walk away, or start sparring with eachother, or just running around like idiots.

I hear Sam, Minor, and Lucy sigh in relief, and I frown

"DID I SAY TO STOP!" I scream as I rip Major friend out of the ground, the soldiers and priests turn back to me as I run towards the largest group of them, knocking one of them down as the rest lean to the sides, as swing as they get out of the way.

I wince, as they cut a few scratches into my chitin, that start to vanish away. I turn to around to knock them around with my sword, as

"EN PASSANT!" One of them shouts, running past me, smacking my side with his hand.

I turn to hit him, and another leaps onto my back, as a little girl with bright green hair pokes my stomach giggling as I throw the man off of me, and two off them grab onto my arm, pulling my down as another gently slaps my cheek and
cont
>>
>>45644332
two more poke my sides with the pommels of their blades. Okay, now they're just messing with me, still this is really impressive considering how easily I was knocking them around early

then again, I imagine it's not too hard to get out of the way of my sword when you're paying attention to it

What do I do?
[] Congratulate them
[] check out the painting
[] keep sparring 1d100
[] ask if they want to go hiver hunting
[] Leave the fort with my friends
[]run off embarressed
[]write in
>>
>>45644436
>[] Congratulate them
>[] Leave the fort with my friends
>>
>>45644436
>[] Congratulate them
>"Rember to keep training each day and I'm sure you guy'll be stronger than me some day!"
>Remember to think outside the box and try to develop your own styles of fighting.
>[] check out the painting
>>
>>45644436
>[] Congratulate them
>>
>>45644436
>Chuckle a bit
>[] Congratulate them
>>
>>45644436
>[] Congratulate them
>>
>>45644467
Second.
>>
"Okay"I say slowly as the two men let go of my hand, and I shake it, standing up as I look at all of the gathered mob "You did a good job there, I will admit, just remember to keep practicing and develop your own ways of fighting, don't just listen to what others tell you, but still, that was some brilliant teamwork there"

They smile and bow, not saying a word as I shake my head and sigh, rubbing the arm they pulled on...that would've hurt if they actually stabbed and cut me.

"So" Sam says over my shoulder "Are you done playing around, because we really shout get going"

"Well, yeah but there's one thing I want to see before we go" I say as I stand up as I look at Sam, who's still has that smug smile on his now unburnt face

"What, that broken ass wall, or that broken ass wall" He groans angrily, rubbing the bridge of his nose

"Sam, I think she's talking about that mural they made of her in the big room" Lucy sighs "You know, the place they're going to turn into the...the..mass room? whatever you call the part of the church where people pray"

"Yeah, minor told me about it and I really want to see it" I say nodding slowly as Sam turns away with a huff "Since she said they did a good job on it"

"Oh yeah, that, they really did capture your essence with it" Berry chuckles happily as she walks up to my side

"Yeah, it's really beautiful to" Minor says nodding "So I guess what berry says is true"

"They also put us on it" lucy sighs as she brushes her hair out of her eyes...wait, she's wearing makeup again...it's just a whole lot less noticeable than it was the last time she put it on "but we're barely on it at all"

"Yeah, we're just in the background" Sam groans, frowning as he shakes his head "Damn travesty, no, a fucking insult"
cont
>>
>>45644918

What do I say? before I go see the window
[] Oh you're making me blush Minor
[] Well, I mean I guess they didn't want your ugly mug messing it up Sam
[] Well I'll make sure they make one for each of
[] Yeah that's a problem isn't it
[]....why are you wearing make up again, Lucy?
[] aww is someone upset?
[] Well lets go see it
[] Smiley what do you think about it?
[] write in
>>
>>45644947
>[] Oh you're making me blush Minor
>[] Well, I mean I guess they didn't want your ugly mug messing it up Sam
>[] Well I'll make sure they make one for each of
>[] Smiley what do you think about it?
>>
>>45644947
>[] Well, I mean I guess they didn't want your ugly mug messing it up Sam (Jokingly
>[] Yeah that's a problem isn't it
>[] Well lets go see it
>>
>>45644947
>>
>>45644947
>>
>>45644918
>>
>>45644947
>[] Well lets go see it
>>
>>45644947
>[] You're just jealous of mah super angel swagger.
>>
>>45645012
I love it. Voting for this.
>>
>>45645126
not gonna lie, i just want to see if sam picks up on the DBZA reference
>>
>>45645012
ohohoh, seconding
>>
>>45645012
Yep. backing.
>>
"Ooh you're making me blush Minor" I say with a fake Whimper as Minor smiles happily, showing her fang like teeth without a car

"Oh yeah, they put a lot of work making you look good" Sam says smirking, before he scowls "they barely even put my face on it, and most of it is just that horrible fucking burn"

"Yeah well, to be honest Sam, you didn't make the best first impression on them, I mean you've been pissing on them since we got here" Lucy sighs as Sam's scowls lightens a bit as she touches his shoulder, and then deepens

"Exactly" Smiley says, interuppting sam before he can say anything, so he just keeps on scowling

"Oh they just didn't want your ugly mug messing it up Sam" I say teasingly as he continues to pout furiously "but don't worry I'll make sure they'll make one of each of you"

"Your face is going to get stuck like that if you keep doing that" Berry says as I walk over to the main door of the fort, which was put in after they knocked a hole under the balcony

"I don't care, maybe it'll make people leave me the hell alone for once" Sam growls as Lucy shakes her head

"Aww, and waste the pretty face Krovy gave you" She says mockingly as Sam glares at her

"Like you waste your tits?" Sam says flatly, making Lucy's face turn bright red, and smacks him, which makes him laugh loudly

"OOooh buuurn" Minor says flatly "Like your face used to be"

Lucy snickers as Sam turns to minor and shakes his head

"Watch it midget" he says, trying not to giggle himself

"Glad to see they're back to their usualselves again" Berry sighs happily

"That's usual?" Smiley asks as we open the door to the church in progress

"As normal as it can be" Lucy says with a sigh

"Yeah, trust me, I'd be a lot happier if we got Bailey back already" Sam says lowering his voice

"Well this as Normal as I have seen" Minor says shrugging

"No wonder I didn't have any friends" Smiley sighs from behind her cat mask
cont
>>45645012
is in next part
>>
>>45645342
>is in next part
Well it didn't even reach half the voters, and is nothing like how Katie ever talks, but I guess its pointless arguing about.
>>
>>45645369
She does enjoy referencing things

Little green is a show of this

Hell her big speech before fighting the undead army was just a pretty big reference to Sabaton, like most of it was just lyrics from one of their songs, resist and bite
>>
>>45645510
Its more a question of what and how. And "mah angel swagger", does not sound like how she talks.
But as I said, not worth arguing about.
>>
>>45645342

"Say smiley, what do you think of it, the window?" I ask looking at her as she turns to me, her ears sticking straight up

"It's okay I guess" She says as we walk inside, shrugging as she goes.

She looks away from me as we walk down the line of pews, as Sam looks like he just wants to wreck the place and Minor grabs at me hand, but can't quite get it.

"Wow" I say looking up as I stand in the multicolored light of the painting

It's me, with my strawberry blonde hair flowing down my back like a big old fluffy mane, I'm wearing the broken breastplate I've been wearing since I woke up in the world. the red pieces of chitn along me had to have been polished or something because they shine like...I don't know, like some one put leds behind them or something, especially the ones on my cheeks

My normal eye is made out of multiple plates of glass, to try and copy it's strange look, and my fiery one is just a polished chunk of silver carved into the shape of the flame

The glass making up my fluff is dulled down to give it an illusion of being...not glass.

For beams of light shine down on me, and in my hand I hold the twisted hilt of Major friend, which I'm holding in front of me, and it is a nigh perfect replica of the real thing.

My horns stretch back as the window me has her head lowered, and a kind smile on her face, and my halo seems to be made out of a band of silver, just like my eye.

and under my feet, there's a simple plaque reading

33rd legion

I smile as I look down, and see the small representations of my friends

Lucy is the largest, standing behind me as she holds onto her bone staff looking up at me with a pleading look, and they put a lot of emphasis on her...assets

Next to her, a small carving of little green lay before me, like it' praying, it's horns hidden behind my leg. And barely in view, is a little poi dancing around happily...it's really vague looking actually
cont
>>
>>45645567
I miss counted, and it doesn't effect much of what happens
and it's a reference to DBZA which Katie did watch in "our" world, as I explained with little green

does that explain it?
>>
>>45645636
Crystal clear to me.
>>
File: Angry moth noises.gif (580 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Angry moth noises.gif
580 KB, 480x360
>>45645589
>Lucy is the largest, standing behind me as she holds onto her bone staff looking up at me with a pleading look, and they put a lot of emphasis on her...assets
>Next to her, a small carving of little green lay before me, like it' praying, it's horns hidden behind my leg. And barely in view, is a little poi dancing around happily...it's really vague looking actually
ANGRY MOTH!
>>
>>45645589

and beside Lucy other side, stands berry, kneeling with her rapier stabbed into the ground as she looks up at me with reverence, her clothes show as ratty and mud covered

And on the other side, Minor is standing, smiling happily and showing her fang like teeth as she holds up her hammer. It's actually a pretty nice picture of her, makes her look pretty cute...not that she isn't already...I think it's the eyes.

And next to her is Smiley, who looks like she's trying to stay out of focus, with her twin blades crossed as she glances at the viewer

But...where is sam? I scrunch my face as I look around for him and it takes me awhile to see him...since he's on the edge. And jut like he aid, most of the normal side of his face is off the side, showing only his old burn and scar.

I look over to him and see him clenching his hands together, like he wants to smash the window just for exisitng

"Fuckers" he growls "Those mother fuckers are lucky they worship the ground you walk on Katie, because I would do some horrible shit for what they did up there"

"Bitch your just jealous of my super angel swagger" I chuckle, grinning at sam as he looks at me in confusion, before he wince, and face palms

"Fucking seriously" He groans "I forgot how much you liked that shit....fuck I actually kind of miss it now"

"I thought you were done with the shitty references Katie" Lucy groans, rubbing the bridge of her nose "But that was actually pretty good"

"I...I don't get it" Berry says looking confused

"Ooooh Ooooh" Minor says, her usually big eyes looking even wider than usual "oooh I get it"

"Err.." Smiley looks around nervously "Y...Yeah that"

"Still, kind of pissed about what they did to you guys" I say angrily "But I'll make sure they put ones up for each of you"

"Thaaank you" Sam chuckles...almost evilly

"Oh you don't have to do that" Lucy says, blushing slightly "I mean that is enough...almost too much"

cont
>>
>>45645879
"Even me master?" Poi asks, peeking out from one of the pews

"Yes...even you poi" I sigh, smiling happily

"So...lets leave this shithole before I break that nice portrait of krovachi...shall we" Sam says smiling ear to ear

Who do I sit by on the way to Light's edge?
[] Lucy
[] Little green
[] Sam
[] Minor
[] Berry
[] Poi
[] Smiley
>>
>>45645913
[] Sam
[] Smiley
Best to have an angel by the driver so no one fucks with us.
>>
>>45645913
>[] Minor
>>
>>45645913
>First go find the person who did this and have them swear to make ones of all our friends.
>[] Sam
>[] Lucy
>>
>>45645913
>[] Minor
>>
>>45645913
>[] Minor
>>
>>45645913
>[] Sam
>>
>>45645913
>[] Minor
>[] Lucy
>>
>>45645913
>[] Minor
>>
>>45645913
>First go find the person who did this and have them swear to make ones of all our friends.
>[] Minor
>[] Lucy

Time for more teasing about how she is getting better with the make-up.
>>
>>45645913
>[] Minor
>[] Lucy
>>
>>45645913
>[] Minor
thank her again for the sword
[] Poi
see if we can annoy Sam by trying to learn Slime from Poi
[] Little green
I kinda just want to check up with him to see how he is healing from the loss of sapience. That's gotta take a lot out of a giant man eating bug.
>>
>>45645913
>[] Poi
>see if we can annoy Sam by trying to learn Slime from Poi
shit thats a great idea
adding to
>>45645913
>>45645991
>>
>>45645913
>[] Little green
>>
An hour or so later.

Sam is in a good mood, mostly since the plain priest that got left there to watch over the construction of the place agreed to make his window nice and flattering, he hasn't even teased any of us since we got on the cart.

I smile and lean against the back, staring over the end as Minor leans against me. I frown as I see the rows upon rows of dark trees, and muddy puddles...I feel kind of cold now that I'm out of that place, like something is watching me just off the road, which it probably is.

Minor slowly runs her finger through the fluff on my arms

"Great view huh?" She asks looking over me and down the very depressing and kind of spooky road "this is why I usually sit back here, I like looking down roads"

What do I do?
[] ask Minor something
[] You really like that fluff don't you?
[] Saaam, how much longer till we get there
[] Well I just sat here to sit next to you
[] See if little green is doing okay now
[] Try and teach or learn something from Poi
[] Sam...could you stop the cart, I want to look through the swamp real quick
[] write in
>>
>>45646189
[] You really like that fluff don't you?
[] Try and teach or learn something from Poi
Slime talk and teach her more English.
>>
>>45646189
>[] Saaam, how much longer till we get there
>[] See if little green is doing okay now
>>
>>45646189
>[] You really like that fluff don't you?
>Grin and hug her
>Hey minor got any spare metal? I got osmething I want to test out*Purify the metal*
>>
>>45646189
>[] Well I just sat here to sit next to you
>>
>>45646189
>[] ask Minor something
What does she make of the current situation.
>>
>>45646189
>[] ask Minor something
> What did she play on her main
I don't think she ever told us
>>
>>45646226
Ha second.
>>
>>45646189
>[] Well I just sat here to sit next to you
>[] Try and teach or learn something from Poi
>>
>>45646189
>[] You really like that fluff don't you?>Grin and hug her
>Hey minor got any spare metal? I got osmething I want to test out*Purify the metal*
>>
>>45646189
>[] Try and teach or learn something from Poi
Learn slime stuff maybe?
>>
>>45646189
>Grin and hug her
>>
This ship is getting pushed hard tonight, huh?
>>
>>45646456
Not particularly compared to any other thread.
>>
>>45646456
Uh it's not a ship anon, It's just fluff shenanigans are funny.
>>
>>45646456
If we were pushing it hard more of us would have voted for the flirting don't ya think?

Maybe crank the paranoia back a bit.
>>
>>45646456
Yes because we're obviously voting to flirt right.
>>
>>45646533
>Uh it's not a ship anon
Well I'm sure some people ship it.

I do, just not yet.
The one thing I hated about all ships in HMs quests besides Maria is that I felt they were way too fast.
>>
>>45646612
>they were way too fast.
I felt the same way, pacing is important.
>>
>>45646633
I honestly see it more as a bit of a "Big Daddy" situation like in Bioshock. I just love the idea of a protector/ward relationship, not even romantic.
>>
>>45646695
>protector/ward relationship
Wouldn't that fit more to Berry?

Though I guess she's more of a apprentice.
>>
>>45646456
Anon pls. Only thing I ship here is SamXLucy and I don't need to push that, its gonna happen all on its own in due time.
>>
File: 14567994610.jpg (14 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
14567994610.jpg
14 KB, 500x421
>>45646747
>its gonna happen all on its own in due time.
Sure anon...Sure...
>>
"You really like that fluff don't you?" I ask chuckling as Minor pulls her hand away from it quickly

"Well...yeah it's just really soft, like really really soft, like one of the softest things I felt" She says, rambling nervously "And it's warm to, I just wish I had a blanket of it I could curl up and ....that's a really weird thing to say isn't it"

"Yeah...Kind off, makes it sound like you want a carpet of me or something" I say shivering as I look over her and at sam "Hey sam, how much longer till we get to the next town"

"I don't know, but it shouldn't be far...just an hour or two" He yawns "Maybe less, if we don't get attacked by a giant...ass dragon or something"

"oh good, I couldn't stand staying in this swamp for another night" Lucy says, leaning back as her ears flop up and down happily

"a little help over here!" Smiley shouts as Poi tries to take her mask off of her face

I look over a little green, who's trotting slowly alongside the cart. Hey, little buddy are you doing okay, you've really haven't been yourself since...well that, and I'm starting to get worried about you, are feeling okay?

"Hmm" He says turning to me "Oh...yes, I was...just scared of losing you again my queen, the moments you were away were empty...scary, so lonely, I did not hear your heart beat, or hear your voice over mine, all joy and comfort was gone...I was alone, and I would rather die than feel that again, I am...okay now, I was simply shaken to my core beyond any understanding I had before"

Jesus, that sounds horrible...and almost like torture

"it was" He whimpers, lowering its head "it really was"

Well...I won't leave you alone again, any of you, got it

"Certainly master?" He says cheefully

"Say" I say turning to minor to get my mind off of all that "Do you have any metal, I want to try something"
cont
>>
>>45646798
He's probably right though.
>>
>>45646798
Anon, I hate to break it to you, but.. why do you think Lucy is putting on that make-up?
>>
>>45646821

"Sorry, I don't" Minor chuckles 'haven't been able to restock, since that fort really didn't have any metal"

"Then what did you make my sword out of?" I ask

Minor opens her mouth, slowly closes it...and then rubs her chin before shrugging

"I don't know" She says meakly

roll 1d100 for encounters!
>>
>>45646730
Oh I'm sorry I was referencing the relationship with Berry. I haven't read UMGQ yet but I plan to. That is the Maria you are referencing correct?
>>
Rolled 6 (1d100)

>>45646839
>>
Rolled 27 (1d100)

>>45646798
I don't necessarily ship it, but I'm pretty much 100% if Katie doesn't woo either of them they're gonna end up together.
Its basically all pointing to it.

>>45646839
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

>>45646839
rolling
>>45646848
Maria is assassin school not umgq
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>>45646839
>>
>>45646848
>Oh I'm sorry I was referencing the relationship with Berry. I haven't read UMGQ yet but I plan to. That is the Maria you are referencing correct?
I think we were talking about Minor.

And no, UMGQ is Charlotte, which was too fast IMO.
Maria was Assassin School Quest.
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

>>45646839
>>
>>45646860
>Its basically all pointing to it.
I dunno, I alwas have kind of a feeling Sam has crush on Bailey.
>>
>>45646866
I am stupid and bad at names, Minor has been the one I have been thinking about this entire time. But Berry is most definitely the squire.
>>
>>45646968
Well, Samons and Lucy had most likely a thing.
That may or may not matter depending on what happened to them.
>>
>>45646886
bitchin. Our dice luck is kinda swingy tonight huh?
>>
Little green sniffs the air and sighs, looking at me sadly, looking over to the swamp land.

"What is it Little green?" I ask as I stand up and look over to where he's pointing at

"I smell other hivers...young ones" He chuckles, drooling happily as he gnashes his teeth "A young queen and...another or two"

"Yeah...and what does that have to do with anything?" I ask flatly

"We could eat them...or feed them to one of the others, show them the joys of a great body such as this!" little green chuckles happily

"Little green is getting all excited" Sam sighs "Something is out there right"

"Oh, what is master talking about?" Poi asks

What do I do?
[] Go and meet the little queen
[]Shake my head and lay back down
[] No little green, bad flesh eating monster
[] Hmmm, maybe?
[] Errr no, one was enough
[] ignore little green
[] write in
>>
>>45647071
>[] Go and meet the little queen
>No guarantees about getting to eat them though
>>
>>45647071
>[] No little green, bad flesh eating monster
>We try to avoid fights if we can lil green
>>
>>45647071
Time for queen lil green or the first celestial hivers.
>>
>>45647071
>>
>>45647071
>>
>>45647071
>>
>>45647071
>>
>>45647071
>Errr no, we have enough hivers for now
>>
"Sam stop the cart" I sigh as I turn to little green "And no eating unless I say you can"

"Oh" Sam says frown as he puts on his gloves gloves "Give me a second to get ready"

"No..it's nothing to worry about, just something Little green wants to show me" I say smiling as I walk off the still moving cart

"Oh..that's a relief" Minor says happily

"Thank go..gods" Lucy sighs, wiping her hair out her eyes

"Do you want me to come Krovachi?" Berry asks, dropping one of smiley's katana

"Yoink" Smiley says happily

"No it's fine, It's just something me and Little green have to handle real quick" I say shaking my head

"Yoi?" Poi asks leaning over Smiley, grinning widely "toi toi Toooi toi poioioi?"

"I don't understand what you're saying?" Smiley says as Sam groans angrily

"But why can't we eat her, she is weak, and helpless" Little green hisses

"Because, I said so, would you disobey me little green?" I ask staring at the horse side hiver who backs away

"No my queen" He says bowing his head

"Good" I say happily as I pat him on the head "Now lets meet this little green"

"As you wish my queen" Little green says following after me as I walk into the bushes wincing as I feel their thorns bite and rub against my legs

I look around, and hear a cute gasp, followed by a rasping cough and splashing.

I look around the muddy water, and dead vines hanging over the dirty pool of water, a single bent over tree with hanging branches in the middle of it

I turn my head to the left, sniffing the air as I smell them, as weird as that sounds...actually it's more like I feel them as a dull pressure on that side of my head

I see a ragged and torn blade of chitin on a wood, shaking as I pair of hands covered with blue chitin like mine are covered in red reach around and try to pull it back behind the bushes next to it

I smile as I hear her voice in the back of my head

"Big Brother, don't you'll get us seen"
cont
>>
>>45647413

"My queen...you may have to run...that queen smells strong and she has a bound with her, a hungry one" the second voice says, sounding much weaker, I hear it cough weakly as the blade raises again, shaking with each gasp for air

"Don't I order you not to leave me, we can just run away and make our hive somewhere else brother"

"No, you're too slow to out run a bound...I'm weak, my days are soon ending, please my queen, let my life continue you yours" the voice says as a long face, human looking with dirty locks of white hair cover it peek out along with the jagged blade

"Nooo, we can get out of here together...please don't leave me alone"

More coughing, and little green giggles

"Easy prey" He says with a a joy like he just opened a box of fresh pizza

What do I say?
[] Nothing, give the old hiver a good death 1d100
[] Not going to hurt you, just want to talk
[] Little green...you can eat the old one 1d100
[] hehehe, Oh come on out little queen, I'm hungry *messing with her*
[] I can hear you you know
[] How long have you been out here
[] Knock over the tree 1d20+speed and str
[] peek around the tree 1d20+Speed
[] write in
>>
>>45647498
>[] I can hear you you know
>[] How long have you been out here
>[] Not going to hurt you, just want to talk
>Please be more reasonable than the last queen I met.
>>
>>45647498
>>
>>45647498
>>
>>45647498
>>
>>45647498
>Please be more reasonable than the last queen I ate... I mean met.
>>
>>45647498
>Bonk lil green on the head
>>
>>45647498
>Please be more reasonable than the last queen I ate... I mean met.
>>
I wonder.... Can we purify the hivers and Little green HM?
>>
I look over at the bush, as hold my hand out so little green just doesn't just eat the poor little thing

"I can hear you, you know" I say flatly as the old Hiver drags its mantis like blade over the tree, cutting a deep gash into it "And I'm not going to hurt you, I just want to talk"

"Lies" the old one says, between coughs and wheezes "You just want me to send off one of your children to make a hive, you will not have her"

the older hiver steps out, its chitin coat legs shaking as its long beard blows in the wind and it tries to get into a fighting stance, before it start heaving and coughing again.

"Big brother, please take it easy, you're not well" the hiver queen whimpers again as the older one tries to walk over to me, shaking as it moves, it's skinny, like it's been starved for awhile "We can still run away, you don't have to do anything just get back here"

"No I...I will not let you be eaten my queen" It says, its orange eyes glowing in the darkness of the swamp "Engarde, false queen"

"How long have you been out here" I ask sadly, walking closer to the old hiver 'And I just ate, I don't have room for a little brat"

the older hiver looks at me shiftily, holding up its bladed arms as I get closer

"We are always hungry" it hisses angrily

"that is true isn't it meat...but my queen is different, she practically starves herself' little green chitters

the older hiver looks at me weirdly

"Watching my weight, what can I say?" I say shrugging as I smirk smugly

"You ate the brain of an odd creature" the older one says as I see a pair of dark blue eyes staring at me from the tree

I see a girl, with black hair, and plates of blue chitin covering her, she has blades along her arms, and the bottom of her jaw is covered in chitin, and she has a pair of wicked looking fangs. She looks a bit like a praying mantis, and she's...really short and skinny
cont
>>45647679
They'll still be hivers
that's just nature, but it will remove a portion of their unending hunger
>>
>>45647608
"Just be more reasonable than the last queen I met and I won't hurt you...or your big brother" I say taking another step closer as I raise my hands up

"No one step closer false queen" the old one wheezes weakly...he's really on his last leg

"W..what happened to the last queen you met" the little one whimpers, her dark blue eyes glowing in the dark

Little green looks at me

"that one is old and dying" little green says sounding almost sad "he is not long for this world, and without him, that queen is too weak to live on her own"

"My mother sent me with her" the old one groans "as I was the one among us that was most attached to her...but I've been alive for a long time...too long, but I have enough fight left in me to end you if you harm her"

"Don't you're fine, you've got years left in you let" the little one says angrily, hissing "stay away from him, he's fine"

She sniffles and grabs onto the old hivers arm, her eyes turning brighter

What do I say?
[] I ate her.. we fought..I won
[] That's cruel, why would she do that
[] Well aren't you a little cutie
[] you think you can threaten me?
[] I don't want to
[] Oh you poor things
[]Little green is right, both of you are weak
[]...how long have you been alive for
[] write in
>>
>>45648078
>[] Well aren't you a little cutie
>[] you think you can threaten me?
>[] I don't really want to eat either of you, you seem hungry, I could help you?
>>
>>45648078
>] I ate her.. we fought..I won
>[] That's cruel, why would she do that
>[] Oh you poor things
>[]...how long have you been alive for
>>
>>45648078
>>
>>45648078
>I could try and heal you?
>>
>>45648078
>[] I ate her.. we fought..I won
>>
>>45648078
>[] Oh you poor things
>[] Let me help you?
>Try to heal him
>>
>>45648078
[] Oh you poor things
[] I don't want to
[] I ate her.. we fought..I won
>>
>>45648078
>[] I ate her.. we fought..I won
>>
>>45648078
>[] Oh you poor things
>[] you think you can threaten me?
>The last Queen attacked me and my freinds with her whole hive. She's dead, I'm not.
>>
>>45648172
changing my vote to this one
>>45648219(you)
>>
>>45648244
That isn't your vote
>>
>>45648244
>>45648261
Wait, did you men it the other way around? Nevermind, sorry. That is very confusingly formatted.
>>
>>45648280
yup sorry, formatted wrong
>>
"Well aren't you a little cutie" I say smiling as I take a step closer, only to get a tattered and worn blade in my face

"Stay" the older hiver hisses, coughing and wheezing as it moves closer to its queen "Back, my life is worthless, do not think I would turn tail and run"

"I don't want to hurt her" I sigh shaking my head as my wings flutter behind me, as the little queen hides behind the tree some more, shying away from me "How could she be so cruel to end you two out alone like this"

"that is the way, you have not had many children I see, when a queen is born, she is sent with one of her brothers to build a hive...but I am old, and there was not enough food to keep her around" the old one groans, sitting down, panting from just standing up

"So we're going to make a new hive" the queen says staring at me "But...big brother can't go so fast anymore...so we've had trouble"

"I can no longer hunt" the old one says, its voice cracking as it hacks and coughs, wheezing as it struggles to suck in another breath of air "I have lived through too many battles to be of any use to my queen"

"That's not true...you just need some rest and" the little queen whines, trying to make the older one stand up

"I'll die in my sleep" the older one says calmly

What do I do?
[] try to help him
[] I promise I won't eat her, I don't have a hive besides little green, so I won't feed her to anyone either
[] Try to pet the little queen
[] I have food if you guys need some
[] Little green?
[] write in
>>
>>45648414
>[] try to help him
>[] I promise I won't eat her, I don't have a hive besides little green, so I won't feed her to anyone either
>[] I have food if you guys need some
>>
>>45648414
>[] try to help him
>[] I promise I won't eat her, I don't have a hive besides little green, so I won't feed her to anyone either
>[] Try to pet the little queen
>>
so. heal and purify? New angelic hivers for the casstusimex cause?
>>
>>45648414
>[] try to help him
>Purify Little Green to show we're not going to screw em over.
>>
>>45648460
see>>45647902
>They'll still be hivers
>that's just nature, but it will remove a portion of their unending hunger

Not angelic just not ravening to stupidity Hivers.
>>
>>45648414
>[] try to help him
>[] Try to pet the little queen
>>
>>45648414
>[] try to help him
>>
>>45648414
[] I have food if you guys need some
[] try to help him
>>
>>45648414
>[] try to help him

>>45648488
>>45648452
Trying to pet her right now, while tempting, is probably just gonna scare them more
>>
>>45648414
>>45648487
hmm. Can we make other hivers part of our 'hive' and turn them angelic that way?
>>
Wait don't we have that calming aura? Can we use that?
>>
>>45648546
Why do you think they old one didn't just attack you and the little queen isn't crying
>>
>>45648528
Lil green isn't angelic yet.

>>45648546
I imagine we already here, hence why he hasn't attacked us yet.
More dust might help.
>>
>>45648546
Pretty sure that's a generally passive effect. The fact that they aren't super freaking out or attempting to throw themselves at us IS calm im pretty sure.
>>
>>45648561
What are the specifics on how to make someone "our" monster in the monster master class?
>>
>>45648602
...goddammit never have I regretted not putting more levels into that class then in this particular instance.
Welp. I know what i'll be voting for later.
>>
>>45648617
I'm not sure we need more levels in it to command more monster.
>>
>>45648649
but im pretty sure it does effect how powerful the monster can be for when we initially attempt to gain control of it?
>>
"I promise I won't eat her" I say slowly as I look at the hiver sitting in the muck in front of me, and the little queen trying to pull him up with all her might as he slumps forward, staring at me with his orange eyes, his white hair hanging around his face limply as he stares at little green and back at me as little green looks up at me

I sigh and rub the bridge of my nose

"And I won't feed you to him, and I have no hive besides him, so I won't feed you to anyone else"

"Glutton, explains a lot" the older one chuckles "probably ate enough monsters to gain strength, never settling down"

"Not really, I just got lucky" I say shrugging as I hold out my hand "look I can heal you, have magic that can"

"It won't help, I'm not wounded, or sick, or cursed" the old one says looking up at me "the thing called age is bringing me to my end, I have fought a a hundred fifty seven battles, and never died, but time...is ending "

"No it isn't you're just being depressing!" the queen says angrily "You have more than double those battles still in you..HEY red queen, you can save him right?"

What do I say?
[] try and help him, -25 mp
[] I...don't think I can
[] I can end his suffering if he'd like that
[]...Hey, I'll take care of her if you let me, swear on my heart I won't hurt her
[]* move to grab my sword*
[]Little green? what do you think
[] write in

>>45648528
>>45648562

if you can figure out how to
and you may need a trait to do it

>>45648602
Make them consider you their master or superior

current chance of them disobeying your orders in some way 90%
>>
>>45648737
>[] try and help him, -25 mp
>[] I...don't think I can, but if you come with me, I got food and a safe place to rest for you guys? That might help more than anything else I could do
>[]...Hey, I'll take care of her if you let me, swear on my heart I won't hurt her
>>
>>45648737
>[] I...don't think I can
>[] I can end his suffering if he'd like that
>[]...Hey, I'll take care of her if you let me, swear on my heart I won't hurt her
>>
>>45648737
>[] I...don't think I can, but if you come with me, I got food and a safe place to rest for you guys? That might help more than anything else I could do
>>
>>45648737
>You guys need food more than healing I think, help grampa on lil green and I take you guys to something to eat, alright?
>>
>>45648737
>[] I...don't think I can
>You guys need food more than healing I think, help grampa on lil green and I take you guys to something to eat, alright?
>Purify them and Lil green
>>
>>45648737
>>
>>45648737
>Purify them and Lil green
>>
gimme a second
laptop ate my post
>>
I realise we are already way too large with our company.

But.. I want that Elderly Warrior Guy and Princess combo soooo bad.
>>
>>45648993
there is no such thing as 'to large' when a good chunk of the world is your enemy.
>>
>>45648993
we're probably just going to dump a large part of our cast at baily's place since she was building a mansion. We'll probably be able to pick our team mates for adventures there as well as build up an army because at this point I'd be surprised if we at least didn't build a force large enough to man a good size fort.
>>
>>45649081
>we're probably just going to dump a large part of our cast at baily's place
I can't imagine anyone out of our current companions except maybe Smiley being willing to leave Krovachies side.
>>
>>45649097
meant it more as the baily's place is probably going to become a hub where we'll pick places to go and only take a few people with us for minor adventures. I'm sure we'll drag everyone we can whenever something big comes up but I doubt we'll take the whole cast just to explore baily's back yard.
>>
"No amount of magic can heal me" the old one groans, trying to stand up, his human face twisting with effort as he tries to stand "I am simply at the end, this is the order of things, she can try as much as she wishes, it will be for not"

"It will, you'll see you'll be as strong as you used to be!" the little hiver says angrily smacking him on the back as he struggles to stand up "Go on fix him already!"

"Do not order around my queen" Little green says coldly "do you want me to"

"Still so loyal, must be wonderful to be young with such an empty head" the old man chuckles, standing up slowly, slumping slightly as he looks at me with his sad orange eyes "Well go on prove me right"

"You've just been away from your own kind for too long, the world without voices is empty and cold" little green says as the old warrior lowers his head, as the little queen shivers at what little green says

I put my hand just over his head and focus for a second. Silver flames erupt out of my palm and engulf my hand, a few dents on his blade and open cuts on his face seal up, but he's still old and worn out

"See...I can't be helped, I don't have long for this world" He groans

"FIX HIM!" the little queen says, smacking my thigh as hard as she can, little green hiss and I put my hand on his head "Please, you said you could fix him, why isn't he fixed?"

"I can't be, the bits of me I lost can't be found" he says shaking his head "It'd be better if I you had simply ate me"

the little queen shakes her head angrily as the warrior looks up at me past his messy and ragged white hair...he kind of looks like an older sam...and sort of acts like a much, much nicer one

"He doesn't need healing, he just needs food, and so do you, look help grampa over here get onto little green and I'll get you some okay?" I say smiling as the little queen backs away

cont

>>45649041
You'll be seeing just why people were scared of you soon enough, why people hate tainted things so much
>>
>>45649139
I doubt we're gonna stick close to baileys place for a long time. The world is a fairly big place and we will want to move on to higher level zones sooner or later.
Its like trying to have a solid base in Duskwood in WoW when you're still leveling from 20+
>>
>>45649180
We'll have to move eventually, but it'll work in the meantime. And when we DO move, we still have that land claim item from the cash shop.
>>
>>45649217
>we still have that land claim item from the cash shop.
wonder if we can use it to claim a piece of land and build a city on top of it? I mean it's not like we're short on helping hands and the way things are going we're only going to get more.
>>
>>45649156
Are guild castles/halls or something like that in this game?
>>
>>45649156
"If you really want me to carry him" Little green sighs "I cannot promise he won't fall off on the way"

"Don't be mean to him, he's just" little queen says angrily "He's just not feeling well"

"No it's more than that, no hiver would offer another hive beside her own blood food, even in the most plentiful of times...she's a weird one...but I do not smell lies on her breath" the old man groans "But my life even with food will be ended by this month...or the next, I can taste the end approaching"

"NO IT ISN'T STOP SAYING IT IS, YOUR FINE....Please just get food and be okay, and stop talking like that" the little queen cries, tears filling her eyes

"Please...I do not want to die in my sleep" the warrior says raising it's arms blade "If you have any mercy...as strange as it would be for you, take the burden of protecting her and let me fulfill my last request"

What do I say?
[] I can lead you to battles where you could
[] Blue...would you hate me if I fulfilled his last request
[] stop being so stubborn *try to knock him out* 1d20+str
[] Please I just want to help you...you're right I don't feel the hunger like you do
[] Oh shut up already
[].....as you wish
[] write in

Not too mention as I said, demons are really pissed you turned your back on them. and the swamp is filled with hivers

>>45649241
If minor took architect, you could
and if you got enough dosh and materials

>>45649273
Yeah, but you need to build it
>>
>>45649290
>[] I can lead you to battles where you could
>[] Please I just want to help you...you're right I don't feel the hunger like you do
>>
>>45649290
>If I were in your shoes I'd want to spend as much time as I could left with my loved ones
>[] Please I just want to help you...you're right I don't feel the hunger like you do
>>
>>45649290
>>
>>45649290

>[] Blue...would you hate me if I fulfilled his last request
>>
>>45649290
>>
>>45649290
>[] Blue...would you hate me if I fulfilled his last request
[] Please I just want to help you...you're right I don't feel the hunger like you do
>>
>>45649347
Second!
>>
>>45649347
Second.
>>
"If I were in your shoes" I say slowly

"I am not wearing any shoes" the old hiver says slowly

"Yes but, look just listen, if I was in your postion, I'd want to spend as much time with my loved ones as I can" I say holding my hands out towards the old hiver who look up at me frowning sadly

"Yeah, you're being real selfish big brother, I don't want you go, I won't to be with you for as long as I can" the little queen whimpers sadly "Please...don't throw your life away just because you're old like this"

"Your mother asked me to die for you, and I intend to" the hiver says, slowly "Not like I can be of any help for anything"

"I can lead you to battles where you could" I say pushing my arm close "And I swear I'll keep her safe, please I just want to help you"

"You must not feel the hunger then" he chuckles slowly

"You're right" I say smiling "I don't"

"that must feel really, really weird" the little queen huffs

the old one looks at me and sighs

what do I say?
[] come on, I swear I will, trust me on this
[] What are your names anyways
[] Unless you really want to die here
[] Oh I'm used to it
[] But if you come with me, you have to not eat anyone who is with me, or I will kill both of you in a second
[] write in
almost finished the advance class wandering swords man

Just need ideas for special abilities

they get special abilities based on the sword they wield, basically imagine bleach on this front

but I need 3 other abilities
>>
>>45649718
>[] come on, I swear I will, trust me on this
>[] What are your names anyways
>[] But if you come with me, you have to not eat anyone who is with me, or I will kill both of you in a second
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.