[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
City of the Dead Quest 5: CRITICAL FAILURE Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 9
File: abandoned_zombie_city-165342.jpg (174 KB, 850x315) Image search: [Google]
abandoned_zombie_city-165342.jpg
174 KB, 850x315
The story so far >>45355874

And again, because nobody asked for it: http://strawpoll.me/6793321
And because even less people asked for it: http://strawpoll.me/6795872

>When we last left our heroes, they had just carried out their first mission in tracking down what remains of the Trioxin board members, who have each left clues on a trail leading to the whereabouts of Patient Zero, the source of the virus outbreak. This lead them to the City ballroom, where they found the re-animated Jeremy Barker being kept as a pet by a wannabe songstress named Ruby Starlight with an experimental pheromone that prevented the zombies from attacking her. Despite a truly ghastly number of critical failure rolls, the group somehow managed to kill Ruby Starlight, and make it out alive with the pheromone and the map co-ordinates to the next Trioxin board member... and only with some temporary loss of feeling throughout your entire body.
>>
You pull up to The Fort, returning from your last mission. You're still unable to walk properly on your own strength after the nasty fall you suffered in the ballroom, but Sara has more than enough strength to carry you inside. You, Christine and Sara are all welcomed inside by the others, Annie gasping as she sees the condition you are in.

"Oh god, Charlie! Are you okay?"

"It was a close one, but I'll be fine," you answer, reassuring her. "The doc will take a look at it as soon as we settle in."

"How did it go?" Eric asked Christine.

"Better than expected," Christine answered. "We managed to extract the location of Samuel Hitchcock. And we found this." She holds up the vial of Ruby Starlight's perfume. "A pheromone, which temporarily causes the undead to see you as one of their own. It appears that Trioxin were working on even more than we thought. Let us study this quick, and hopefully we will be able to produce more for our own uses."

You are approached by Brian, who seems uncharacteristically nervous. "So bro, you guys found my uncle, right? Was he..."

>A) Give him the whole truth
>B) Spare him the details
>>
>>45376714
Just shake our head.

He deserves to know, but he doesn't need to know all the nitty gritty.
>>
>>45376729
I second this, nobody deserves to know that.
>>
>>45376729
>>45377124

You solemnly shake your head in reply. Brain looks dismayed. "Oh... I kinda figured he would be... I don't need ta' know what exactly went down."

Sara sets you down onto the sofa in the safehouse's living area, and she plops down next to you. You give a quick nod signalling thanks, and she nods back. It's then that your walkie talkie starts buzzing for the first time you've got it. Fulci's voice rings out from the other side.

"Hello? Charlie... Sgt. Argento? Can anyone hear this?"

You pick up the walkie talkie and answer. "Yeah, we're still here."

"Good... so much silence, I was worried you may have failed. So tell me, how goes the search? Did you make it to the secret lab? Any leads on the source of the virus?"

>A) Fill him in on everything
>B) Try to lie your way out of not giving too much away (ROLL D20)
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>45377219
>>B) Try to lie your way out of not giving too much away (ROLL D20)
Rev up those 1s!
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>45377219
Lie! Lie our pants off!
>>
>>45377333
We good guys, we can stop rolling.
>>
>>45377344
They never stop rolling comrade......all those 1's.

Also I wanted to go with B but my luck is atrocious so I'll just sort of....sit back here....
>>
>>45377437
I have never seen a quest get as many 1s as this one has.
>>
>>45377451
All in one Episode as well, I didn't think it was possible for the dice to screw someone THAT much.
>>
>>45377451
I have. Those were the dark times.
>>
>>45377475
>two 1s, a 20, and then another 1 in a row
I have no words.
>>
>>45377491
I did, admittedly they were just variations of the question "How is this possible" along with various sounds of despair. Poor Charlie didn't deserve that.
>>
>>45377313
>>45377333

"We may have found a lead," you answer, trying to give away as little specific information as possible. "I'll spare you any of the details until we're sure of what we have. Until then, just wait for me to contact you."

You sounded very convincing, as Fulci doesn't feel the need to question further. "Okay, let me know when anything else comes up. And is Argento still with you?"

You turn and look at Sara as you speak. "Yeah, she is."

"Tell her she's doing good work."

"I will. Over and out." you place the walkie-talkie back into your pocket. Sara, hearing what Fulci had to say, grins and stands up from the sofa. She pats you on the shoulder as she makes her way into the kitchen. It is then that you are approached by the doctor.

"I realise we haven't yet been properly introduced. My name is Thomas Gordon. You remember me taking a look at your friends, yes? Well, now it appears that you've managed to hurt yourself as well. Can you lie back for me?"

You lay back on the sofa as Dr. Gordon examines you. "I see... well, the good news is that it's not permanent. You'll likely receive full feeling back into your joints in about an hour or so... but try to avoid any overly exertive physical activity for the next while. It's not impossible, but trying to push yourself will be an ordeal, and could very well make your condition worse.

>A) That's fine, the others are more useful in physical situations to begin with. They can pick up the pace.
>B) I'll try, but I can't promise I won't be forced to exert myself.
>>
>>45377618
>>B) I'll try, but I can't promise I won't be forced to exert myself.
Zombie Apocalypse, you don't get the luxury of taking it easy whenever you want.
>>
>>45377647
supporting
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

So guys, how many 1s you think we're gonna roll this time?
Think we might actually get any 20s without two or more 1s overwriting it?
>>
>>45377855
Dude, fuck off with the rolling. The dice gods clearly do not approve of this quest, and we're trying to fly under their radar as much as possible
>>
>>45377647
>>45377677

"Well, I can't tell you what to do," Dr. Gordon mutters, "but my advice is solid. Just try to avoid any situation that would call for physical activity." With that, he takes his leave. You are then approached on the sofa by Annie, who is carrying a bowl of soup.

"Here, for you," she says as she hands you the bowl. "You need to eat something, buddy."

You sit back up, letting Annie take the seat next to you. She lets out a sigh. "So... Romero's a weird guy. He's been spending all of his time alone and pretty much refuses to speak to anyone. You think that, if you have time, you might want to talk to him? He seems to listen to you better than anyone."

>A) Sure, I'll try to sit down with him. Have a chat.
>B) Romero does his own thing, Annie. I don't understand the guy, but I get that he likes being left alone.
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>45377944
You can't stop me!
>>
>>45377957
>A) Sure, I'll try to sit down with him. Have a chat.
>>
>>45377957
>>A) Sure, I'll try to sit down with him. Have a chat.

I'd like to take this time to formally apologize, as at least two or three of yesterday's 1's were my fault. I'll.. I'll never roll again.
>>
>>45377977
>>45378267

You find Romero in a bedroom he seems to have claimed for himself. He is sitting on the bed, staring at a photograph when you enter the room, causing him to quickly shove it back into the inner pocket of his jacket.

"Haven't you heard of knocking?" he asks, unamused.

"Sorry, Annie just thought I should check on you," you explain.

Romero laughs. "Yes, Anibelle. There's no stopping that girl, is there? Here we are in the middle of an undead abyss, and she feels the urge to make soup. Let me ask you a question, Charles. Have you ever been married?"

"No," you answer honestly.

"Ever had a girlfriend?"

"No," you answer again.

"I'll stop short off asking you about your sexual history, or lack thereof, but I do recall you saying you had no real family or friendships before all of this. You've never lost anyone that mattered to you, because you've never had anyone that mattered to you. Until now. Far be it from me to judge your reactions to Anibelle and the mute. You're young, it's natural. My point is, in this short while you've transformed all of us into this tight-knit group. Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself, but I'd hazard a guess that we've all come to be considered close to you. But I wonder, which one of us matters the most? Who's the most important person in your life?"

>A) Annie is
>B) Sara is
>C) Brian is
>D) You are
>E) You're all equally important to me
>>
>>45378446
>>E) You're all equally important to me

You guys might be the closest I've felt to having a family in a very long time. You all mean a lot to me.
>>
>>45378446
>>E) You're all equally important to me
Picking someone specific is a deathflag for them.
>>
>>45378520
>>45378930

Romero shook his head. "Bad choice. The more people you let close, the more hardship and pain you'll be facing down the road. Let's face it Charles, we aren't all going to make it out of here alive. Hell, there's very little chance of ANY of us surviving. Now was not the time to make yourself your own little family. Do you honestly believe that you'll be able to handle it when the mute is taken apart? Or if Anibelle is bitten, do you honestly think you have the strength to put a bullet in her before she turns?"

Romero didn't need an answer, as he just kept talking. "You and Anibelle wonder why I refuse to hang out, play around and generally be buddies with everyone? You people aren't close to me, and you never will be. Should you meet your end, I won't blink twice. It's easier this way. I already have people who matter to me Charles, and they're waiting for me. All I can do now is trust you don't fuck up and get us all killed. Now leave me alone, and tell Anibelle that her soup needs less salt."

You choose to respect his wishes, but feel you didn't manage to get anywhere in your conversation with Romero. Regardless, you now have more business to attend to, as you need to speak with Christine and Eric about the next mission.

I'll be grabbing some food soon. Keep the thread alive until I get back. Discuss waifus, husbandos, terrible rolls, and maybe zombies or something I don't know
>>
So... how bout that best girl sara
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

Lets see how many more 1's we can get before OP gets back
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>45379292
Last night felt like a nightmare

It was so bad, but so hilarious
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>45379292
Surely nothing can go wrong with this.
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>45379561
Look at these rolls, that 1 is bound to come soon
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

If 1 Sara dies
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>45379639
There it is
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>45379639
>Sara dies
Please no...
>>
File: Wake_Me_Up_-_Can't_Wake_Up.jpg (22 KB, 367x202) Image search: [Google]
Wake_Me_Up_-_Can't_Wake_Up.jpg
22 KB, 367x202
>>45379639
Well fuck
RIP in peace best girl
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>45379639
QUICK SOMEONE ROLL A 20 TO SAVE HER
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>45379639
Surely we can get a 20 to save best girl
inb4 another 1
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>4537969
We'll roll another 1 before we roll a 20
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>45379639
We must protect that smile
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>45379639
>best girl dies
>the girl who has saved us several times over
>its just a matter of time before the rest of us do too
Let's face it, this is the truth. If Sara dies we're all dead.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

Save the waifu
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>45379773
She does seem like the most valuable part of the team.

Hence why we have to do everything to protect her, like how she protects us.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>45379639
>you'll never roll a 20 to save Sara
Why even keep living? Just feed ourselves to the zombies.

>>45379811
>2
Damn close son.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

With these rolls, we won't be saving anyone

Have the dice gods truly forsaken this quest?
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>45379847
>forsaken
They were never with us in the first place.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

OP leaves for a bit and we go and get Sarah killed

baka senpai
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>not even the power of friendship can save Sara from our rolls
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>45379861
Should we just abandon thread while we still have the chance
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>45379888
Sara is kill either way
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>we fill the thread up with rolls trying to save Sara from a 1 that doesn't even matter
>still never get a 20
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>45379904
Well OP did say keep the thread alive

Too bad we can't do the same for Sara
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>we'll get another 1 before we get a 20
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>45379946
So close, Anon

So close..
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>45379946
>>45379968
Two 19s?
We're guaranteed a 1 now!
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>45379946
>>45379968

>two 19's in a row, but still no 20

The dice gods
They mock us
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>45379946
>>45379968
>>45379994
Three 19s?
Such madness!
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>45379994
>>45379946
>>45379968

This is getting painful
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>45379946
>>45379968
>>45379994
>>45380012
The Dice Gods taunt us!
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>45379946
>>45379968
>>45379994
>>45380012

This is so funny but so sad
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

I just want Sara to be safe
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

There is no hope for poor Sara.
Soon, she'll be reunited with her old squad.
Literally.
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>45380053

Not unless this 20 has anything to say about it
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>45380197
Double 1s you poor bastard you've doomed her even more
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>45380197
>11
>Double 1s
YOU FOOL!
>>
>>45379639
Is it something in the water? How does this keep happening, jesus christ people

>>45379131
You meet up with Christine and Eric in the research room. What's left of the pheromone has been poured into a test tube which Christine is carefully examining. "It is very fortunate we managed to retrieve this," she explains, "While we do not have the resources to produce a significant amount of this pheromone, we will soon be able to provide you with enough to be a great help. For now, we have another task at hand."

"Samuel Hitchcock," Eric interjected, "the oldest member of the Trioxin board of directors at 87 years old, and the poorest in health before the outbreak. Unsurprisingly, the map co-ordinates we retrieved show us that his last known location was at St. Mary's General Hospital downtown. That's out next stop."

Eric chuckled and gave you a pat on the back. "And you're in luck, cause while Christie's busy cooking up that pheromone, you get to tag along with me! We're also going to bring along two more of your friends on this one. Who ya' bringing?"

>[Pick Two]
>A) Annie
>B) Brian
>C) Romero
>D) Sara
>>
>>45380268
>Don't want to bring Sara because of that 1
Annie and Brian.
>>
>>45380329
I second this.

>inb4 we come home and see the fort overrun, with Sara's undead corpse shambling out.
>>
>>45380329
In addition Sara has been working overtime, she needs a breather more than anyone.
>>
>>45380329
>>45380365

You decide to bring Brian and Annie along on this mission, in an attempt to give Sara a rest, and likely not wanting to bother Romero further. As you leave, Sara bids you farewell handing you a note reading "COME BACK SAFE" and marked with a heart, which you place in you pocket. Romero does not see you off.

Eric does the driving, and he parks the car a block away from the hospital's main building. "Scoping out the area?" you ask.

"Yes and no," Eric answers, "Stopped here because we're waiting on others to arrive. What? You thought The Saviours were just me, Christine and the Doc? We've got a few more friends backing us up, and they should be here any minute..."

Just as he finishes, you hear it. Then, you see it. A coach turns the corner and parks next to the car. The door slides open, and four people step out of the vehicle as you step out of yours.

The first is a man with long dark hair, dressed in some black metalhead outfit. Then out steps a young woman, no older than 17, in a Catholic schoolgirl uniform. Finally, out come two men who are identical in appearance. Twins. The only difference between them is their colour of shirt. One in blue, the other in orange.

The schoolgirl is the first to speak. "So, these are the new recruits, Eric? I thought you said one of them was a soldier?"

"The soldier's back at The Fort right now," Eric answered.

"Eh, whatever. These three will do fine. I'm Heather, the twins are Tim and Jason, don't ask me which is which. And this grumpy-guts right here is Logan."

Logan grunts in response.

>A) Nice to meet you all. I'm Charlie, and these are Annie and Brian.
>B) Sweet bus! You got anything good stored in there?
>>
>>45380803
>>A) Nice to meet you all. I'm Charlie, and these are Annie and Brian.

>Sara bids you farewell handing you a note reading "COME BACK SAFE" and marked with a heart
RIP best girl.
>>
>>45380803
>A
>>
>>45380803

>A) Nice to meet you all. I'm Charlie, and these are Annie and Brian.

"Hello there, I am Charlie and these are my angels. You know like that TV show? Kidding but yeah Annie and Brian are here to help"
>>
>>45380803
>>A) Nice to meet you all. I'm Charlie, and these are Annie and Brian.

Grunt back at logan

Also damn Sara is just too good
She's too good for us we're going to get her killed
>>
>>45380839
>>45380875
>>45380891
>>45380946

"Aloha!" Heather replied in response to your introduction, "Now down to business. In the event of a zombie apocalypse, when everyone is first showing signs of sickness, who do you think would be the first bitten? Go on, guess."

Logan immediately cuts in with "Paramedics."

"Dang it Logan, I wanted them to guess!" Heather stamps her foot on the ground and crosses her arms in a huff.

"Anyway," Eric continued, "The point is that the hospital was likely the first area the infection truly spread to, so we can expect plenty of evolved zombies inside. And that's why we need to come armed."

The twins hop onto the coach and come out again carrying shotguns for everyone present, which they then begin to pass around.

"We can't kill the evolved creatures, but a close-up blast from one of these will debilitate them enough to get away. So, for this mission, we're going to want to stick very close together. Tight hospitals hallways give plenty of opportunity to be ambushed or trapped. We have to act as a unit and exercise extreme caution. We know Samuel Hitchcock is in here somewhere, but we don't know which room or which floor, meaning this is a search mission. Leave no stone unturned, no bed left unchecked. Any questions?"

>[Ask something]
>No, let's get moving
>>
>>45381098
What's he look like?
Then keep moving.
>>
>>45381098
Is electricity completely cut?

I was thinking maybe we could check a computer or something for some kind of record of where he's being kept.
>>
>>45381198
This, and if it is cut then perhaps there's a no-bullshit way to restore it, like a breaker in the basement? Flipping a switch in the basement, checking a computer, and then bulldozing to the man's room in a storm of buckshot and ass-kicking would be easier and safer than scouring every room in a building that's already sizeable without taking into consideration that it has multiple fucking floors.
>>
>>45381153
>>45381198

"Hitchcock's an 87 year old man with a humped-back" Eric answered, "but seeing as this is a hospital, that description might not be unique. Either way, here's his file photo."

Eric shows you the file photo of Hitchcock, so you have a good idea of who to look out for. You then follow up by asking if the powers out.

"Can't say for sure," he answers, "It should be, but there's a chance the place could be running off a back-up generator. Either way, we can check registration, look for any records to give us a lead on where he was kept."

As the eight of you start approaching the building, you notice that the young Heather is walking awfully close next to you. Eric did say to stick close together, but she's practically pressing against you. "So..." she whispers, "Are you or your Brian friend, you know, single? Just asking for a friend."

"Keep it in your pants for five seconds," Logan grumbled, "If you didn't notice, we're in a danger zone."

>A) I am
>B) Brian is
>C) We both are
>D) It's none of your business
>>
>>45381404
>>B) Brian is
No cheating on mute waifu, even if she's doomed to die.
>>
>>45381404
>>B) Brian is

Lets not stoop to underage waifus.
Sara all the way.
>>
>>45381404
>D) It's none of your business
Keep your head in the game, girl.
>>
>>45381448
>Lets not stoop to underage waifus.
Its the beginning of what may very well be the end of the world. Shit like Age of Consent stops being relevant at that point.
Still sticking with Sara, but just pointing that out.
>>
>>45381404
"Brian's very single,probably very interested, and has asked me to point someone his way. Go get 'em, tigress."
>>
>>45381404
>Not the time, I'll tell you if we all make it out
>>
>>45381485
This. Age of consent would be out the window at this point.
>>
>>45381437
>>45381448
>>45381530

Heather smiles coyly as she looks at you, then glances at Annie. "Oh, I see how it is. Oh well..." She immediately splits away from you and starts tailing Brian instead, as she strikes up a conversation you have no interest in listening to. Logan approaches from your side, shotgun slung over his shoulder with one hand in his pocket.

"Ignore her," he grumbled, "I was dumb enough to get involved with her a while back, and man do I regret it."

"You and her?" you ask.

"Yep. Worst decision of my life. I'd warn your friend if I were you."

"I think we have more pressing concerns," you answer.

"Sure, sure," he muttered.

The group approaches the main building, to find that an ambulance has smashed through the front entrance. You manoeuvre your way around the debris and rubble from the collision, and stand in the main foyer. To the left is an information desk. Directly ahead is a gift shop. Which do you inspect?

>A) Information desk
>B) Gift Shop
>>
>>45381657
>>A) Information desk
>>
>>45381657
>>A) Information desk
>>
>>45381657
>>A) Information desk

Wonder what Logan is talking about.
Is he warning us of crazy or herpes
Either way I guess it's Brian's problem now
>>
>>45381657
>>A) Information desk
Send Brian and Heather to check out the gift shop though.

>>45381715
We'll tell Brian when e get back to the Fort.
>>
>>45381740
>splitting up
That's not just bad for them, but its bad for us.
>>
>>45381715
Noooo
Bad idea
>>
>>45381740
Addendum: Send Logan to guard the gift shop while Brian and Heather check it out. They may need backup in case there's something inside they don't like.

>>45381767
We could take off our shoe at the information desk, and throw it to hit the inside back wall of the gift shop without even exerting ourselves. We'll be fine.
>>
>>45381797
whoops meant to say that to

>>45381740
>>
>>45381802
>We could take off our shoe at the information desk, and throw it to hit the inside back wall of the gift shop without even exerting ourselves. We'll be fine.
>taking off your shoes
>throwing them
That sounds like a bad idea all its own.
>>
>>45381838
It was hypothetical.
We could definitely try it though, see how bad it turns out.
>>
>>45381868
>throw shoe
>roll a stream of 1's
>>
>>45381676
>>45381696
>>45381715

You hop over to the information desk and begin to examine any of the folders and notes for any information on Hitchcock, but come up short.

"Wow," Annie mumbles as she shifts through one of the binders, "Whoever worked this desk was really lazy. This thing's full of nothing but penis doodles. Wait, here's something! 'Punch in S. Hitchcock', and then... yep, another penis. No actual room number. I assume they meant to punch the info into that..." she points out the computer on the desk, "but without any power, we can't see what's on it."

Brian comes running towards the desk. "Yo, check it out!"

"What is it, Brian?"

"Heather dragged me into the gift shop, wantin' a balloon or somethin' and we found this!"

You turn you head to see Logan dragging a detached lower half of a body out of the shop. There is a ring of keys hanging onto the belt of the body, which Logan removes and holds in his own hand.

"It must have been the janitor," Heather says, joining the rest of you. "So I was thinking, these places usually have a generator room in the basement, and one of those guys is bound to take us there. We pop down, throw a switch, and Boom! We can see whatever files we want!"

>A) Sounds like a good plan, let's get moving.
>B) The basement? Who knows what's down there! Let's just search the hospital itself.
>>
>>45381917
>1
>your shoe hits a zombie
>1
>the sound it makes attracts more zombies
>1
>the zombies tear your fucking shoe apart
>you now have one shoe

>>45381946
>>A) Sounds like a good plan, let's get moving.
It may be dark and scary, but realistically speaking, who the hell would be in the basement?
>>
File: Shoot the glass.jpg (56 KB, 600x332) Image search: [Google]
Shoot the glass.jpg
56 KB, 600x332
>>45381917
>take shoes off
>throw them
>roll 1s
>>
>>45381946
Is it still night or has morning come yet?
>>
>>45381946
>>A) Sounds like a good plan, let's get moving.

Im not sure though.
Checking every single room sounds very time consuming and dangerous, but I've watched enough horror movies to know NEVER to go in the goddamn basement.
>>
I just had a thought, guys. At some point after we finish with the hospital, we should point our survivor team toward that gun shop we got the pistol from at the top of the story. We might be able to convince the gun nut to join our group as an outfitter, or we might be able to claim his stash if he got killed by zombies.
>>
>>45382165
That's definitely an interesting thought. It sounds like a win-win

Unless of course
>find gun nut
>roll a bunch of 1s
>he shoots at us, injuring who knows how many of our group
>loud noise attracts zombies
>sara is kill
>>
>>45382165
If there's guys roaming around doing marauder and bandit shit, they've already hit every gun store around.
>>
>>45382227
They've barely had 24 hours, and they were armed to the teeth for at least a while now. They probably haven't hit the gun shops because they never had any kind of a need to do that. If anyone would have harassed him, it would have been the military confiscating his weapons for emergency outfitting purposes, and promising him protection and eventual compensation in return.
>>
>>45382050
It's late evening. The sun is beginning to set.

>>45382029
>>45382078
You and the group cautiously make your way to the basement area of the hospital. The areas dark as hell, and you wouldn't be able to see in front of your face where it not for Eric carrying a flash-light. Limited a light source as it is, you are able to see to the end of the hallway before you, and surprisingly, the coast is clear. You gaze around before noticing the door marked "Generator". You stop the group. "Here it is," you whisper, while Logan fishes out the keys. He starts trying each one in the keyhole while the rest of the group stay on the lookout for any approaching undead.

Eventually, a click is heard, as Logan finds the right key for the lock. You enter into the room and find a large fuse box. You open it up and flip the main power switch, hearing a *DING* followed by an automated voice over the intercom.

"Welcome to St. Mary's. Please, enjoy your stay."

Well, the powers back on, and it took much less effort than you thought. There weren't even any undead down below. In fact, there weren't any in the main entrance way either, or even out the front of the building. Something didn't seem right...

>ROLL D20
>>
>>45382295
>They've barely had 24 hours
If I were a bandit, the first things I'd go after would be food and gun stores.
24 hours is plenty of time to hit both.
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>45382329
Lord, protect us from the 1s!
>>
>>45382329
>>ROLL D20
Welp, we led a good life gentlemen.
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>45382372
Let's try that again with dice.
>>
>>45382388
OKAY WE'RE GOOD, NOBODY UNLEASH THE 1'S.
>>
File: Dont open it.jpg (131 KB, 500x319) Image search: [Google]
Dont open it.jpg
131 KB, 500x319
>>45382329
>they're all locked in one section of the hospital like the beginning of TWD
>that's where Hitchcock is
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>45382464
you can't stop me

I don't think it's particularly fair if we can simply stop rolling early if we get a high roll. If it's best of three, surely it ought to be best of three.
>>
>>45382350
>>45382388
>>45382544

Something didn't feel right in the generator room. You didn't notice at first, but now your head was starting to feel a little light, and you were getting a little dizzy. And then, you could taste it in the air. Some sort of gas was being pumped into the generator room. Realising this, you inform the rest of the group, as you all quickly exit the room and make your way back upstairs.

"What the heck? Why was there a kind of knockout gas in the vents?" Heather demanded.

"Probably the same reason, there aren't any Zombies nearby," you answer. "I have a feeling this hospital is still being run by someone living, and they don't want us here. That's why the power had been shut off manually, to make it seem like the place was abandoned." You make your way back to the information desk and boot up the computer, searching for Samuel Hitchcock. "S. Hitchcock... room 18J... he's on the 18th Floor."

"Then what are we waiting for?" Annie asks, "let's go get him!"

What way do you wish to reach the 18th floor?

>A) The Elevator
>B) The Stairs
>>
>>45382560
>B) The Stairs
Elevator is almost never a good idea in an apocalypse scenario, especially if someone can shut off the power.
>>
>>45382523
>dont dead
>open inside
wow, that's deep
>>
>>45382560
>>B) The Stairs
cant trust no elevators mang
>>
>>45382560
>>45382591
>>45382626
These two absolutely have the right idea. In the event of questionable bullshit, never trust an elevator. Always take the stairs.
>>
File: White-stairwell.jpg (56 KB, 727x802) Image search: [Google]
White-stairwell.jpg
56 KB, 727x802
>>45382591
>>45382626
>>45382750

"Let's take the stairs, it's safer than the elevator," you tell the group as you quickly get moving. You cautiously climbed the hospitals winding stairwell, unable to see what lay before you with every turn. One of the twins, Tim or Jason, pressed ahead of the group, taking it two steps at a time. He turned a corner and let out a scream as a pair of clammy hands wrapped around his neck. It seems the hospital isn't completely cleared of the undead, after all.

>Roll D20
>>
File: fredweasley.jpg (18 KB, 250x386) Image search: [Google]
fredweasley.jpg
18 KB, 250x386
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>45382859
We hardly knew ye.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>45382859
Should've taken it slower. Taking two steps at a time like its a fucking game, would've worn themselves out before we even got to the 18th floor.
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>45382859
>These rolls

I can already smell the 1s
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>45382859
gasmasks, we need to find some at some point
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>45382859
Is it time for 1s again already?
>>
>>45382928
Maybe we can just hold our breaths for a really really long time
>>
Since we're in a hospital, take the time to loot the place of anything that could help.
You never have too much supplies.
>>
>>45382901
>>45382906
>>45382926

You react quickly, and let off a round from your shotgun quickly, which blasts the undead away from the twin. You pull Tim or Jason to the back of the group and begin to press on. A few more flights up, and a woman's shrieking voice can be heard over the intercom.

"P-PLEASE YOU HAVE TO HELP ME! HE'S INSANE! HE... I'M STUCK ON THE FIFTH FLOOR, PLEASE YOU HAVE TO SAVE ME! OH GOD..." The intercom cuts out again.

>A) We have to save whoever that was!
>B) Keep moving up, it could be a trap.
>>
>>45383029
Part of me says we should keep going, but son of a bitch my moralfag is too strong.
>A) We have to save whoever that was!
>>
>>45382928
Everyone's feeling better now, so the gas was probably only in the generator room. Even if it's not, we're aware of the smell of it now and we're paying attention to run into it again. With luck, we should be fine.

>>45382981
This, after we find and deal with the hunchback of the Notre Damned.

>>45383029
>>A) We have to save whoever that was!
We're already in the shit here, may as well wade in deeper.
If Romero was here, you could say that we'd be Knee-Deep in the Dead.
>>
>>45383029
>>A) We have to save whoever that was!
We good guys
>>
>>45383091
I'm much more worried that the zeds would develop a kind of gastank zombie that'd explode when he reach you, showering you in toxic chunk of itself that'll poison you. Or a spitter zombie that'll aim for your eyes.

Plus it would allow us to call ourselves stalker.
>>
>>45383069
>>45383091
>>45383135

You get off the stairwell and onto the fifth floor. You check the small desk at the front of the floor to find the intercom speaker hanging over the floor without the woman anywhere in sight. It's then that you hear a scream further down the hall. You rush to the room from which the scream was coming from to find the woman strapped to one of the beds with a man in a lab coat looming over her. "Now, now," the doctor says, "there's no use in wasting your last moments screaming. Now, how do you feel? Any sweating, inflammation of the joints, chest pains? Please work with me, this is in the interest of medicine!"

"What do you think you're doing?" you yell at the man.

"In case you haven't noticed," he answers, "there's a new strain of disease spreading, and it's my duty as a medical practitioner to study the symptoms and process of the infection."

"PLEASE YOU HAVE TO HELP ME!" the woman screams.

The doctor pulls a gun. "That's enough out of you! Now..." He points the gun at you. "You people are no use to me as anything other than extra subjects."

>ROLL D20
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>45383344
Is the Hippocratic Oath worth nothing to this man?
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>45383344
QUICK DRAW MCGRAW
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>45383344
Zombie Apocalypse: Only crazy people survive.
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>45383344
We got this.
Also, if we survive, we need to ask him if the woman is already infected.
>>
>>45383378
>>45383388
>>45383408
>>45383490

The doctor's finger is on the trigger, ready to fire, but you get there first. You blast him in the chest, sending him flying to the ground in a puddle of blood.

You quickly move your way to the woman's bed and remove her restraints.

"PLEASE, YOU HAVE TO HELP!" She cries.

"Don't worry, he can't hurt you," you say.

"NO, HELP ME! HE... HE LET ONE OF THOSE THINGS BITE ME, WATCH ME TURN INTO... OH GOD... PLEASE, KILL ME..."

You pause. You've never taken the life of someone innocent like this before, but you recognise her desire to be put out of her misery.

>A) Do it, end her life before she turns
>B) Have someone else do it
>C) Refuse
>>
>>45383566
>A) Do it, end her life before she turns
I'm so sorry. Make sure to completely dismember her corpse so she can't hurt anyone even if she turns.
>>
>>45383566
>>A) Do it, end her life before she turns
>Never make your men do something you yourself aren't willing to do.
I don't know where I heard it, but it always stuck with me.
>>
>>45383566
>>
>>45383607
Forgot to add, go put a round in the doctor's head.
Just in case.
>>
>>45383566
>>C) Refuse
Lets suck out the zombie blood
y'know, like how you do with snake venom
>>
>>45383566
ask her for her name...wait a minute, when was that?
>>
>>45383566
>>C) Refuse
We could hold her in the basement of the Fort under the promise that we'll have a cure ready and she'll be human again soon.
>>
>>45383587
>>45383607
>>45383617
You nod, knowing what you have to do. Annie turns away as you place your shotgun up to her head.

"My name was Caroline... please remember that..." Those are her last words. You close your eyes and pull the trigger.

As you exit the room, Annie places a hand on your shoulder as a sign of comfort. "Come on," Eric says, "We still need to reach the 18th floor."

You and the rest of the group return to the stairwell and start climbing once more. As you reach the 10th floor, Eric stops the group. "Hold on, I thought I heard something." You listen out, trying to hear it too.

>ROLL D20
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>45383741
Surely we can get a 20 at some point
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>45383741
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>45383741
He probably heard the 1s coming
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>45383741
>zombies moaning like cats in heat
>roll a 1
>"Nah, I didn't hear anything"
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>45383741
Fuck. I was hoping to save her...
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>45383801
In a way, we did.

>>45383741
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>45383801
We did, Anon.
We did..
>>
>>45383830
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? ABORT MISSION!
>>
>>45383830
OKAY FOR THE RECORD that roll wasn't for the action

That... that doesn't count does it?
>>
>>45383830
Couldn't be satisfied with the 14, could you?
Can we have a cutoff for rolls? Like 3 or 5 and everything afterwards doesn't count?
>>
>>45383830
>it begins
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>45383741
Surely this 20 will save us!
>>
>>45383761
>>45383767
>>45383788
>>45383793
>>45383801
>>45383818

You thought you heard some soft sound from above, but whatever it was, it's gone now. "Let's just keep going," you say, "But be extra careful going forward."

You keep moving up the steps for a couple more floors, before Eric stops again.

"Okay, I know I heard something that time," he says.

>ROLL D20
>>
>>45383875
>It hasn't even begun.
>>
>>45383847
>>45383885
N-nothing can save us. Repent Anon.....our ends are nigh.
>>
File: RVB_Grif_703.jpg (76 KB, 343x508) Image search: [Google]
RVB_Grif_703.jpg
76 KB, 343x508
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>45383892
PROTECT ME CONE!
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>45383892
Time for another 1!
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>45383892
surprise survivors.
>>
>>45383892
I really want to Roll here but my luck is shit so I ain't riskin it man. Someone can save us right?
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>45383892
Uno mas?
>>
>>45383912
Good enough, let's stop here.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>45383892

dice...fail me now!
>>
>>45383921
You think your luck is shit?
Try being the guy solely responsible for five 1s in this quest since yesterday.

I'm sorry evveryone
>>
>>45383912
>>45383919
>>45383920

You listen out, and now you can hear it. A strange wailing sound echoing down the stairwell, like the sound of a ghost. Of course, whatever it was, it wasn't a ghost. That would just be silly. The wailing noise was coming from a living human. And it was coming from the 18th floor. You rushed up the steps to find the source of the wailing, and you pushed through the double doors of the 18th floor. As you did, however, the lights of the entire floor shut off, leaving you in the dark once again.

>ROLL D20
>>
>>45383958
>people in this thread have shit luck
>go to another quest
>make one roll
>it was a 1
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>45384007
Awww shit son
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>45384007

Do we need to roll for anal circumference at this point?
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>45384007
fuck
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>45384007
>the lights of the entire floor shut off
shitfuckballspissfuckshitdamnitfuckpisscourtneyloveshitballs
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>45384007
Please no more 1s

>>45384014
This quest has cursed us
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>45384007
Cone, don't fail me now!
>>
>>45383958
I can't say anything really, I'd probably make it worse honestly.
I'm gonna wait 'til we aren't required to roll and then roll to see how much I'll screw us.
It had better not be a 20...

>>45384014
>Not even anyone else is safe.
>ABANDON INTERNET.
>>
File: Red_zealot_with_flag.png (551 KB, 918x507) Image search: [Google]
Red_zealot_with_flag.png
551 KB, 918x507
>>45384049
OH CONE CAN YOU SEE, BY THE RED'S EARLY LIGHT!
>>
>>45384077
It's times like this that I miss Sheila...
>>
>>45384049
THE CONE WORKED
>>
>>45384046
THE CONE WORKED
>>
>>45384060
THE CONE WORKED
>>
>>45384032
>>45384033
>>45384040
>>45384043
>>45384046
>>45384049

You panic as the lights go out for a moment, but are surprised when they flicker back on almost immediately. It seems whoever tried to shut the lights off screwed up and put them back on again afterwards. Strange.

The good news is, you no longer have any problem seeing in front of you, and are quick to notice the zombie shuffling around the hallway to the right. You are easily able to avoid it and press on down the main hallway, until you reach room 18J, where Hitchcock is meant to be.

The group enter the room, and you search the bed meant for Hitchcock. Empty.

Just then, the door to the room slides shut behind you and locks from the outside. You turn around in surprise, and hear that familiar wailing from the other end.

>A) What? Who are you?
>B) Immediately try to shut the door open (ROLL D20)
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>45384184
>>B) Immediately try to shut the door open (ROLL D20)
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>45384184

All these rolls
OP wants us to get that 1
He's just waiting for it
>>
>>45384184
*Shoot the door open
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>45384184
>B) Immediately try to shut the door open (ROLL D20)
Rolling to turn OnOff the computer!
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>45384184
This, even though I have no idea what it's supposed to say.
>>
>>45384184
Not picking, but
>shut the door open
Are we trying to open the door, or keep it closed?
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>45384184
>>
>>45384223
>>45384239
>>45384243
>>45384246

You aim at the lock on the door, hoping to SHOOT it open, but you react to rashly, end up missing and shoot the wall instead.

"Ooooooh, trigger-happy, are we?" the voice wailed from the other side. "I'm not surprised. Not after what you did to poor Caroline..."

You pause. Whoever this is, they've been keeping an eye on you the whole time you've been in the hospital.

>A) So, you're the one who shut off the power? Who poured gas into the vents? What do you want?
>B) Whoever you are, open the door! We can talk this out!
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>45384184

>roll 1
>bullet ricochets off door, travels all the way to the fort and kills Sara
>>
>>45384354
>A) So, you're the one who shut off the power? Who poured gas into the vents? What do you want?
>>
>>45384354
>>B) Whoever you are, open the door! We can talk this out!

Eyy mang les all jus chill
>>
>>45384354
>Caroline wasn't infected or was otherwise immune
>we killed her for nothing
>>
>>45384354
>>A) So, you're the one who shut off the power? Who poured gas into the vents? What do you want?
They're not stupid enough to roll with opening the door; we're armed and trigger-happy. If we're gonna talk this out, it's gonna be with the door closed.
>>
>>45384373
>>45384386
>>45384394

"You know exactly what I want," the voice called. "I want you to leave! How much death and pain you've caused since you arrived! Have you no respect for the sanctity of life?"

"Look, we're not here to cause trouble," Eric answered, "We came here to find-"

"SAMUEL HITCHCOCK!" The voice yelled out. "Don't you think I know that? Don't you think I expected people to come here, seeking to loot my rotten corpse for clues from that pathetic treasure hunt the others cooked up? Well the joke's on them! I'm as spry as I ever was!"

What? That can't be. Hitchcock somehow managed to survive the outbreak?

"Now you youngins stay there and think about what you've done! I think it's time I opened up Floor 19, let the patients loose down here..."

Oh no, there's only one thing that could mean. The sound of footsteps signify that Hitchcock is hobbling away.

"How do we get out of here?" Eric asks.

"There's only one way," Heather answers, opening a window. "We crawl out, walk along the ledge long enough to get into another room, and we make a break from there!"

Heather takes the lead, with you following next behind, as you crawl out onto the window ledge 18 stories up, and carefully stick to the wall. Don't look down.

>ROLL D20
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>45384552
OH GOD HERE COME THE FUCKING 1S
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>45384552
IT AL COMES TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>45384552
Nothing can save us now
>>
File: Hope you got a good grip.png (315 KB, 557x267) Image search: [Google]
Hope you got a good grip.png
315 KB, 557x267
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>45384552
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>45384552
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lP077RitNAc
>>
>>45384552
Damn these rolls are shit
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>45384592
>>45384616
>>45384630
>>45384637
These rolls...

>>45384552
>>
>>45384657
WE'RE SAVED
>>
>>45384665
>someone is going to keep rolling and get a 1
>>
>>45384681
>we'll be saved by someone rolling a 20
>...only for someone else to roll another 1
>>
>>45384698
I still can't believe that happened twice.
>>
>>45384592
>>45384616
>>45384630
>>45384637
>>45384647
>>45384657

You steadily stick to the wall, keeping your cool at the immense height. You shuffle along the edge until you reach the window to Room 18K. Heather pulls at the hinges for a moment, before impatiently smashing the window open with the brunt of her shotgun. Careful not to get cut up by the glass, the group climbs into the room and run back out into the hallway. You catch a glimpse of Hitchcock as he reaches the stairwell, hobbling up the steps. Wasting no time, you run to catch him before he unleashes the undead from upstairs.

>ROLL D20
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>45384751
>roll 1
>trip down the stairs for 18 floors and land on a hoarde
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>45384751
Check out this 20!
Just kidding its a 1
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>45384751
Shotguns continue to be effective at fairly long range. Even if we can't catch him with the full blast of pellets, we can blow our load from here and get him with a few to slow him down.

>>45384787
>land on a hoard
>not landing on Sara and breaking her neck
>>
>>45384804
I'm backing the choice to blow our load on the old man
>>
>>45384817
>>45384804
>blow our load on the old man
Samuel Hitchcock for best girl.
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>45384751
>>
>>45384787
>>45384797
>>45384804
>>45385151
Sorry for the slight delay, I had to reset my router

Hitchcock may be spry for his age, but he's still not moving very fast. You're able to flag him down and tackle him on the steps. As you pin him down, you demand that he stop and think about this.

"Why should I stop? Those others... those fools! They wanted to slow progress, they decided that it was RIGHT that people my age should just keel over and die when their time comes! They forced me to go along with it, but I wasn't going to let them win. Don't you see where we are? This is a place of healing, a building that grants life unto all who enter! And I am it's lord and ruler! You wish to stop that? I WON'T LET YOU!"

He sinks his nails into your arm, enough to produce blood, as the old man struggles to break free from your grip.

>ROLL D20
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>45385201
>open wounds
We best watch ourselves.
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>45385201
This old man is obviously bad at gambling. He has fingernails; we have a shotgun.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>45385201
>>
>>45385235
17 sounds good enough to me.
>>
>>45385235
>>45385240
>>45385262

In a display of strength, you grab Hitchcock by the neck of his shirt and pull him up above your head, with him still desperately grasping and clawing at your arms. "Give it up!" you yell, with full control.

"NO! YOU WILL NOT STOP LIFE!" Hitchcock screams, as he kicks you in the face, causing your grip to loosen and set him free.

Unfortunately for him, Hitchcock gave no thought into where he was positioned to land after freeing himself... as he fell down the gap in the stairwell, dropping down all 18 floors, colliding with a few of the steel railings on the way, and landing at the bottom with a gruesome splat. Examining the cuts up and down your arms, you and the group head down the stairs to inspect Hitchcock's corpse. It was a grizzly way to go, but at least he didn't get a chance to let out the undead on floor 19.

Eric reaches into his pocket and pulls out the piece of paper with the next set of co-ordinates on it. "What a loon..." he muttered as he did.

>A) He didn't deserve to go out this way
>B) He brought this on himself
>>
>>45385448
>>A) He didn't deserve to go out this way

He was just afraid to die. Aren't we all?
>>
>>45385448
>>B) He brought this on himself
>>
>>45385448
>B) He brought this on himself
When you resort to force before words, you lower yourself beneath the level of a thinking individual. He should really have just tried talking.
>>
>>45385448
Dude was nuts, just like everyone else we met.
>>
>>45385448
He helped unleash the apocalypse, and then let it drive him to delusions of grandeur. He didn't care about anyone but himself.
>>
>>45385474
Kinda hard to feel sympathy for someone who tries to sic a horde of zombies on you.
>>
>>45385505
>>45385520
>>45385529

"There's struggling to come to terms with death, and then there's... that," you say, looking down on what remained of Samuel Hitchcock.

"Either way, we've got what we need," Eric answers. "Another mission accomplished. Let's get back to the fort."

The full group returns to the fort, travelling in the bus the others arrived in. As you arrive, the other four are greeted fondly by Daniel and Christine. It seems the other Saviours are well acquainted with the fort and it's inhabitants.

As you arrive, Annie places a hand on your shoulder. "So, do you want to talk about what happened earlier? With Caroline..."

>A) I don't want to talk about it
>B) I did what I had to
>>
>>45385608
Fair enough, guess I'm just too nice.

>>45385637
>>B) I did what I had to
I'm sure nobody would want to become one of.. them.
>>
>>45385637
>>B) I did what I had to
>>
>>45385637
>B) I did what I had to
We would be in a far worse way if we didn't do it. And she deserved that small mercy after everything she'd been through.
>>
>>45385637
>>B) I did what I had to
>>
>>45385637
>>B) I did what I had to
"I thought for a moment that maybe we could save her, but... She would have been a danger to everyone, and we might not succeed at this anyway."
>>
>>45385637
>>B) I did what I had to
Although my list of "people I wish I could have saved" keeps getting longer.
>>
>>45385767
So far there is no one we could've saved as far as we are aware.
Everyone was either fucking crazy and tried to kill us, or were doomed before we could do anything.
>>
>>45385671
>>45385692
>>45385706
>>45385721
>>45385724

"She begged for someone to stop her from becoming one of those things, and one of us had to do it... it wasn't easy, but it was the right thing to do. I think if any of us were in her situation, we would want the same."

"Yeah," Annie answered solemnly, "But if it were me, if I were in her shoes... well, I couldn't face you being the one to pull the trigger." She patted you on the shoulder before quietly shuffling off to her bedroom.

Now that you're back at The Fort following that mission, you find yourself with some time to kill. Time to check in on everyone. Who do you visit first?

>A) Annie
>B) Brian
>C) Romero
>D) Sara
>E) Christine
>F) Logan
>>
>>45385637
>A and B
Someone had to do it and I didn't want that burden to go to anyone else.
>>
>>45385857
>B) Brian
We were just talking to Annie. Time to see how Brian's holding up after that bullshit.

How much longer until the bombs fall, anyway?
>>
>>45385857
>D) Sara
How's best girl doing?
>>
Also, whoever voted for Ted in the Best Boy poll: Who are you, and how did you become the way that you are?
>>
>>45385857
>>A) Annie
>>
>>45385857
>>D) Sara
Why are people voting for Annie when we JUST talked to her

How about best girl?? Everyone and everything else can wait.
>>
>>45385857
>>B) Brian
We need to fill him in on Logan's warning about Heather, and get him to go talk to Logan about it. Brian's turning into a less terrible person; I feel like we should do him this favor.
>>
>>45385901
>>45385977
Brian shouldn't cut into Sara time though
>>
>>45385901
It's 7pm on the first day. 55 hours are remaining.
>>
>>45385857
>>D) Sara
Suplex our way to Sara

And then I guess Brian since he's becoming a real bro
>>
>>45385857
>>D) Sara
>>
Can't believe we haven't looted the place...
>>
>>45386018
This. Brian is cool and all, but Sara comes first. We need to spend as much time as possible with her, especially since she'll die soon
>>
>>45386018
>>45385906
>>45385935
Sara isn't going to die before we talk to her. In fact, because of that 1 earlier, she might die BECAUSE we talk to her. Let's put that off until we've talked to literally everyone else, shall we?
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>45386062
>never gonna roll that 20 to save her
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>45386082
We just need to keep trying anon, we just need to keep trying..

>>45386063
What do you have against best girl
>>
>>45386146
1.) If she dies because of that 1, I guarantee it will be our fault
2.) We have no in-character knowledge of any pressing issues regarding her, and so no reason to hurry and see if she's alright.
3.) We DO have in-character knowledge of a pressing issue that Brian has.
4.) I don't mind straight action, but I'm more interested in /y/-type stuff. Brian's not my type though. Romero, on the other hand...
>>
>>45385906
>>45385935
>>45386026
>>45386031

You find Sara in the living room, with her notepad on the coffee table, scribbling doodles onto it. As she hears footsteps, she perks up and spins her head around to see you. The first thing she noticed is the claw marks on your arm, as she rushes to your aid.

"It's okay Sara," you say, "Old crazy guy... it's a long story. I'm fine."

She presses her hand to her chest in relief, before throwing up a finger signalling for you to wait a minute as she grabs her notepad. Apparently, she wants to show you something. She hands you the notepad, and you can see what she's been doing in it. She's been drawing a portrait of you. A fairly good one, too. You can tell she's a well-practised artist, even if it is just a sketch. She stares at you, expectant on you having something to say about it.

>A) Wow Sara, this is great. Is there anything you can't do?
>B) This is really nice, but now you're drawing pictures of me? I'm appreciative, but it's starting to get a little weird.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.