[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bleach: Shinigami Quest 18
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 239
Thread images: 4
File: bleach.jpg (2 MB, 4288x2848) Image search: [Google]
bleach.jpg
2 MB, 4288x2848
You are Tsukuda Ryouta, a Shinigami of the 12th Division with the unique role of an investigator of abnormal occurrences.

Your mission is over. The human Kido user has been dealt with; all that remains is the backlash from his disposal. The Hollows he was controlling regained their free will and now seem intent on satiating their hunger with the locals. At the very least, there aren't as many Hollows as the would-be mage claimed he controlled - only three instead of five, and all scattered around town. Moeka's - your Shinigami partner's - Denreishinki is showing off quite clearly that the trio is in no rush to unite with one another: two of the dots are going in completely opposite directions, while the third one is moving somewhere inbetween.

You've decided that, together with Kirino Moeka, you'll slay the Hollows, as many of them as you can before reinforcements arrive. But before that, you need to retrieve your Denreishinki, which is still in that apartment on the fourth floor. The redhead nods, her ponytail bobbing a bit, and you run off, hopping on air to make it quick.

Inside is the body of Erwin Kramer, bleeding on the carpeted floor. His blind sister, her hands and clothes red with blood she didn't shed, has crawled over to a nearby table with a phone on it. A few things - books, a cup, and a lamp - have been knocked off of it; the receiver looms over the floor, hanging by its cord. Seems that it was used to call someone. The young woman, sitting on the carpet, her knees kept close to her chest, is quietly crying.

You walk on over to where you've dropped your cellphone. The device has been snapped in two. You're certain that this kind of damage couldn't have been caused by just a drop. You didn't step on it, either.

(1/2)
>>
>>45232609
You pick up the remains and hide them in the pockets of your black uniform. You dash through a wall and leap, softening your fall with your spiritual abilities.

"Are you ready to go?" The girl asks, tapping her foot impatiently as she watches diligently over her Denreishinki's radar.

>"Did you break my Denireishinki, Moeka?"
>"I'm ready. Let's hurry."
>"Do you think we could do something for Erwin's sister?"
>Other. (Write-in).
>>
>>45232627
Confront her later I guess?

It's annoying because we definitely missed something big but we're out of time.
>>
>>45232627
Be wary of Modka. She's not trustworthy. She's making sure we can't call reinforcements, probably because she wants all the bounties for herself but maybe for something more sinister.
>>
>>45232687
Probably yeah. Not much we can do about it since she's a lot stronger than us. Best we can hope for is that Urahara programmed in our spirit phone to send a signal when it's damaged, and to send reinforcements.
>>
>>45232627
She definitely broke it. So she neglected her duties a lot before we got here, associated with the targets family, stole the soul burial, broke our phone, and for some reason we gave her the book. We need to keep a very close eye on her.
>>
>>45232759
She also probably just pretended to call for reinforcements. She's really dishonest.
>>
>>45232627
>>
>>45232769
Why did we give her the book? Did we ask her to retrieve it?
>>
>>45232759
It's kind of unfortunate. Like the safest course of action is probably to stab her now before she knows we're on to her, but we don't really have any hard evidence, and considering how pitiful our attempt to solve this mystery was, I don't really have much faith in our judgment, even if we are all thinking the same thing.
>>
>>45232884
I dunno, Ryouta just did it without our input.
>>45232900
Oh great, this guys still here.
>>
>>45232627
Voting over, writing!

>>45232769
>>45232884
>>45232932
Ryouta has Erwin's book!
>>
>>45232932
Man, waiting for someone's sudden yet inevitable betrayal can be stressful work.

We could be lucky though, it could be that Moeka is just kind of shortsighted and greedy and isn't part of any big scheme.
>>
>>45233141
Which also begs the question, assuming we don't have to kill her, should we report her overall unprofesional and dodgy behavior?
>>
>>45233159
Yeah probably.
>>
>>45233159
This looks like a lot of ass-covering for failing to notice what 12th Division sent a special investigator to learn. I think if we could reassure her that our report only needs to go as far as her degree of cooperation we may be able to get her to calm her tits.
>>
>>45233341
She's been way too dishonest and sneaky. Even if she doesn't have some sinister plan she's not a good shinigami to keep in the human world
>>
>>45233341
That is true, like we didn't say anything about the last shinigami we worked with depite him knocking that one person out.
>>
>>45233444
That was for the benefit of the mission. She's doing bad things to sabotage us.
>>
It's worth noting that, technically, the mission is over. Everything we're doing now is just overtime.
>>
>>45233554
Take off the waifu goggles anon
>>
>>45233475
For easily understood and addressed reasons. Unless she reveals that she's been in league with our target her professional behavior or lack thereof is strictly a matter for her own Division to investigate and prosecute.

It isn't our mission, and it's not our business so long as she sticks to our agreement in the end.
>>
>>45233572
No, I'm just saying that we don't need to be here anymore. We can just ditch her ass, go back to soul society, contact reinforcements the old fasioned way, and do some hardcore snitching.

The only reason we're still here is to try to protect the living from the hollows, and maybe scrounge together some more information about all of this?
>>
>>45233605
Also even though Mushroom did say that 12th division can (somehow) track where in soul society people are sent after Konso, I wouldn't be surprised if the sorcerer's soul won't be found easily.
>>
>>45233598
Putting human lives in danger and destroying our method of communication just for more money is unforgivable anon.
>>
>>45232676
>>45232687
>>45232759
That subject might be best left for another, calmer time - right now, there's an emergency. You nod at her, indicating your readiness. Moeka smiles and nods, twirling on the ball of her foot to face the proper direction as she continues to stare at the display of her phone with intense concentration, and then sprints off. You follow after her.

A large, winged beast haunts an intersection from up above, soaring in the clear skies. The sun is shining, but this deep into the winter, it should grow dark soon. Moeka clicks her tongue.

"The flying types are always the worst. You can't sneak up on them because there's nowhere to hide." She mutters, disappointed. A direct assault is still an option, but only because there's two of you, meaning one person could create a distraction while the other flanks the Hollow and stabs it from behind - but that has obvious risks, with at least one Shinigami all but guaranteed to get hurt. And there are two more Hollows after this one...

"Kido could work." You suggest.

"I'm not really good at that..." Moeka pouts, unhappy with the plan. The green Hollow descends closer towards the ground, and yet still not low enough to provide any surroundings to conceal yourselves with. It seems to be looking for a victim. At this distance you can make out its features: the Hollow is a green-skinned monster with a pair of massive wings protruding from the back of its bulky, fleshy torso. Two legs dangle from its bottom, adorned with a set of long, sharp claws. From where its neck should be, a thick serpent extends and slithers about, a snake's skull concealing its human face.

(1/2)
>>
>>45233660
Also that phone is expensive.
>>
>>45233714
It will probably be too late to prevent a casualty if you wait for it to drop any lower, but if you catch it as it's trying to feed, your attack should be effortless. A human would have to pay with their life, though most likely not their soul, but it's still an option you can't help but consider.

Another possibility, as you said, is to use Kido. Hado #31 and #33, used in tandem, should annihilate the beast, though there is the chance that the projectiles might miss, but even a single one connecting would be a considerable advantage, either dealing humongous damage or cutting off the Hollow's ability to stall to victory by disabling its regeneration.

One of you could also use a binding spell instead, though you'd need to get a bit closer before you could do that, while the other person delivers the killing blow. But using Kido will use up valuable spiritual energy, which you need to save up enough of to deal with two more threats.

Moeka's looking at you expectantly, probably waiting for you to come up with a plan.

>Go with a direct attack. You or Moeka distract the Hollow while the other person delivers the final blow.
>Try to destroy the Hollow with a coordinated Hado assault. You and Moeka will use #31 and #33 to take down the flier from range.
>You or Moeka will get closer to utilize Bakudo #9 to bind the Hollow while the other person delivers the final blow.
>Ambush the Hollow as it feeds. Spend no resources at the expense of a human.
>Other. (Write-in).
>>
>>45233714
Hm, how big are the metal things Moeka can move again? Like can she throw say... a car at it?
>>
Current Character Sheet: http://pastebin.com/JpBL1B5n

Archive: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Shinigami%20Quest
>>
>>45233745
Moeka said she's concerned about her Shikai giving her away to spiritually sensitive individuals due to her poor Reiryoku controlling skills, which is why she was hesitant to use it before.
>>
>>45233745
Wait I forgot that that would give off too much spiritual energy since her control is bad.
>>
>>45233784
>>45233785
Ha, simultaneous correction!

But seriously, she can probably use that on the last hollow maybe?
>>
>>45233730
>Ambush the Hollow as it feeds. Spend no resources at the expense of a human.
>>
>>45233799
She might be able to, unless she runs out of juice before that!
>>
>>45233730
>You or Moeka will get closer to utilize Bakudo #9 to bind the Hollow while the other person delivers the final blow.
We'll do it, since she seems good at assault.
>>
>>45233824
Hm, we have two more hollows to kill after this. Maybe three, if the Mansion Hollow notices that we're both tired, and are easy prey.
>>
>>45233842
Our SPI stat is so low they might just break out of it though.
>>
>>45233871
I thought #9 is a lot harder to resist
>>
>>45233871
Well, at that point the plan functionally becomes using ourselves as a distraction so it still works. What matters is Moeka being able to kill the hollow before it kills us.
>>
>>45233730
>>You or Moeka will get closer to utilize Bakudo #9 to bind the Hollow while the other person delivers the final blow.
>>
>She's going to suck up every little piece of bounty like a vacuum cleaner
>Even stole a VIP soul release and destroyed our detector
>>
>>45233871
>>45233890
Because the Hollow doesn't have a Demon Magic skill (most likely!), it will be using its REIA to contest with Ryouta's SPI supplemented by the spell, and will take damage if it breaks out.
>>
>>45233915
Look on the brightside anon, maybe she'll be killed by her own hubris.

Or she actually has the skills to match her greed, and we could make an ally through selectively not exposing how she should be fired.
>>
>>45233927
Which uses more energy, Hado 31/33 or Bakudo 8?
>>
>>45233730
Do we have any idea of how much more spiritual energy we have work with?
>>
>>45233985
We'll find out. Statistically speaking, the other two hollows probably can't fly, which means that Moeka might be able to solo at least one of them?
>>
>>45233730
>>
>>45233730
Voting over, writing!

>>45233977
Hado 31/33, because they're a higher ranking spell!

>>45233985
Ryouta could probably get away with using around 3 to 5 D-ranked spells when he's at 100%, though his performance will gradually get worse as he burns through his energy pool! But there's been a lot of running around and even a little fighting, so those estimations are not something you should be relying on. They rarely ever are. Moeka's capabilities are unknown at the moment, but we'll find out in the next post!
>>
>>45233812
So why did most of us not vote for this, I know I'm not either, but I guess I'd like to verbalize why.

I kind of feel like this isn't really much of a "greater good" situation, since this current situation is pretty much ours and Moeka's fault.
>>
>>45234088
Shit, and we already used one binding spell earlier.
>>
>>45234088
Can we have Moeka do the binding spell while we finish it off at least?
>>
>>45234107
I feel like it's the most IC option since its logical and Ryouta doesn't really care about humans but most players don't have the stomach for it.
>>
>>45234154
Honestly Ryouta's shown far more concern for humans, if only in a detached sense, than the other local shinigami we've worked with.
>>
>>45233842
>>45233902
>>45234056
You explain the plan to Moeka. All it really boils down to is a simple twist on the straightforward distraction idea. The one opening up a flank just needs to use a Bakudo to bind the target to make it safer for everyone involved. The redhead bobs her head up and down a few times, really seeming to like the idea.

"So, you'll bind it and then I'll finish it off? Yeah, sounds like a great plan!" She exclaims, smiling. Well, you haven't specified that. The girl seems to catch on to what you're thinking. "C-come on, I said I'm not good at Kido..." She points at herself with a thumb, her other hand on the hilt of her sheathed sword. "Leave the action to me, Ryouta-kun! I can handle it much better than the other things!"

Her true intentions aren't that much of a mystery - if she deals the final blow, she'll get to keep the bounty for that Hollow.

>You'll use the bind, Moeka will attack.
>Insist on being the one to make the attack while Moeka handles the binding.
>Try to make a compromise with her. "Let's split the bounty."
>Other. (Write-in).
>>
>>45234311
She can get the bounty on the next one. Greedy bitch.
>>
>>45234311
I really don't care about the bounty.
>>
>>45234392
Ryouta does though. He wants to get Shiori a new house closer to Seireitei so he can spend more time with her.
>>
>>45234311
We're not that hard off for money, the combined bounties from the hollows should balance out what we lost on the magician.
>>
>>45234358
Eh, the thing is having her do it is a good way for the hollow to just "happen" to break loose right when we're right up against it, since she's "bad" at Kidou?
>>
>>45234311
"Consider it coverage for accidentally stepping on my denreishinki."
>>
>>45234311
Let's split all the bounties. I've already used kido and we need to both use our spiritual energy wisely to get all three.
>>
>>45234483
This
>>
>>45234483
Maybe add all four, with the idea that the spider hollow will attack after we're done, he's smart enough to realize that something happened to the magician.

Also insinuate we might be able to put her in a more favorable light in our report? Like leave out whatever we can't prove.
>>
>>45234511
I don't think we should say anything about her suspicious behavior until we're done with all the hollows
>>
>>45234534
True, though on the whole I'm just thinking that it's probably not worth arguing about. Like I don't trust Moeka's competence or intentions to do the Bakudo herself, and she seems like she might be shitty enough to let the hollow get away while we're haggling.

I do think that there's a not insignificant chance the mansion hollow will attack us before the night is through though.
>>
Been thinking more and more about the potential betrayal and man is she set up perfectly for it. Hell her shikai can even disarm us and she knows we don't have one of our own.
>>
>>45234311
Voting over, writing!
>>
>>45234666
You raise an excellent point Satan, but what can we do about it?

We can't stab her "on a hunch".
>>
>>45234718
Wait until she tries something and bind the shit out of her, realize that she was bullshitting on not being strong, break out, realize she didn't call enforcement and then have our spirit reveal itself to us in order to escape its own execution.
>>
>>45234789
Unfortunately Zanpakuto spirits don't tend to manifest themselves just to save their wielder's skin.

Otherwise a lot less fodder shinigami would die.
>>
>>45234816
It seems like we're in the manifestation stage. Or pupal perhaps. I feel an extreme situation like that would expedite the process however the spirit would most likely be premature should such a thing happen.

All we can wait and do is see how the current situation plays out and wait for the end results around March.
>>
>>45234853
Dude, we haven't even heard our zanpakuto's voice. We're way below manifestation.
>>
>>45234893
inb4 it's mute
>>
>>45234893
Misused the word. Initial manifestation? spawning? Larval? Fetus? Whatever term for just before it starts existing.

>>45235145
Wouldn't put it past it. And since they can be abstract a mute voiceless white room.
A mind castle
>>
>>45235222
The thing is, if it just started existing, it's not gonna just give us a shikai.
>>
>>45235250
Why wouldn't it? It should be apathetic just like us.
>>
>>45235250
>>45235369
>gibbsmedat

ghost swords don't work that way. except for ichigo to an extent.
>>
>>45234358
>>45234483
>>45234505
"Let's split the bounty." You say. Moeka's cheeriness suddenly stoops, her smile exchanged with an unhappy frown.

"Eh? Well... That's..." She mumbles, glancing away. After pondering on it for a little while with a conflicted look on her face, she finally gives her answer. "...Well, sure, if you want to. I guess it's fair, Ryouta-kun."

You draw your sword, taking a step towards the Hollow. "You bind him, Moeka, I'll finish him off."

"Well... If you really insist on that, Ryouta-kun! You're a really smart guy, so I'll trust you, but... don't say I didn't warn you that I'm not too good at Kido! Ready? I'm going in!" As the Shinigami yells that, she leaps, setting her feet onto the air laced with just a speck of her spiritual energy. As she continues her dash, you hear her chant the incantation of the 9th Bakudo - Geki. It seems that she doesn't know a better one, just like you. That might be a little strange, considering the friends she keeps.

You run directly after her. There is little use for stealth in this tactic; in fact, taking a curved path just to flank it might only provide it with more time to escape from the spell. When Moeka gets within range, she yells out the Bakudo's designation, and a red glow tints the beast's green skin. The Hollow shakes, shrieks and convulses against the bind, flapping its wings madly. Even though Geki is one of the lowest ranking spells, this freedom of movement is impressive, albeit ineffective.

Hollow's Attributes:
>STR: C
>END: C
>AGI: C
>SPI: D
>REIA: E

Kirino Moeka's Attributes:
>STR: D
>END: D
>SPI: E
>REIA: E (C)
>Kirino Moeka's Demon Magic: D

That's... not exactly what you were expecting. Berlin is a highly populous city, and currently not one with negligible crime rates, so you expected Moeka to be at least at Soren's level. Well, now is not the time to think about it - you need to finish this before your partner's meager bind gives away.

(1/2)
>>
>>45235473
Just as the red glow keeping the monster in place shatters against the raw power of its spiritual being, a stressful act that could break a normal soul, you slash at the mask with your blank sword. Your blade cuts right through the bone, but the serpent-like neck jerks away - and yet you lunge right back at it, risking its clawed legs, and thrust into its head.

Blood, imperceptible to the human eye, rains down onto the intersection below. The Hollow slowly dissipates into countless blue wisps. After you take a sample with the gadget provided to you by Urahara, you turn back to Moeka.

It was a really close call. You might not luck out like this next time. Moeka's skill with the Kido is unimpressive, just as she said. You don't think she's holding back, either. This really might be her best.

"Sorry about almost letting it get away like that... But I did tell you!" She exclaims, sounding both apologetic and angry. "...I don't really get it, Ryouta-kun. Did you think I was being... shy, or something? I really am not good at Kido! Take me seriously, okay? I'm not just being modest and cute right now!"

>"Sorry. Let's move on to the next target."
>"They assign strong Shinigami to larger towns. I thought you would be much stronger than me."
>Other. (Write-in).
>>
>>45235520
We need to use our spiritual energy equally if we both want to make it through all these hollows.
>>
>>45235520
"I'm not too strong either, and wasn't sure how much handling Erwin took out of me, I was worried that if I did the binding I'd only weigh you down later. My apologies."
>>
>>45235520
I thought you were lying because you wanted the entire bounty. You're not very trustworthy.
>>
>>45235520
I'll go with
>>45235558
Let us appear to have taken the bait of her trap.
>>
>>45235520
Those stats, I'd pegged her as having a D rank potential,huh
>>
>>45235520
I forget, what exactly does "C" equate to?
>>
File: 1437415862561.png (516 KB, 693x649) Image search: [Google]
1437415862561.png
516 KB, 693x649
>>45235601
>D potential
She probably has plenty of that already.
>>
>>45235622
C-rank REIA is Lieutenant level!
>>
>>45235520
>>"Sorry. Let's move on to the next target."
>>
>>45235520
>Other. (Write-in).
"The Head of the SRDI pays me to figure things out. Right now I'm trying to figure out if my trust has been misplaced this whole time."
>>
>>45235729
>>45235561
Hell no.
What do we have to gain by doing that now?
>>
>>45235789
This. Don't reveal our hand or our suspicions just yet.
>>
>>45235520
>>
>>45235541
This
>>
>>45235520
Voting over, writing!
>>
>>45235789
What do we gain by delaying? Just fucking TELL her that she's being a shifty bitch and that if she wants anything less than a scathing report to cross Urahara's desk she needs to cut the shit.

Who knows, maybe being up front about it and not trying to bait her or whatever you're considering will put an end to it.
>>
>>45235903
I don't know, I still think her only motivation is greed which we already resolved now that we're splitting bounties
>>
>>45235903
We still have at least two hollows who are menacing the living. Now is not the time to start an argument.
>>
>>45235947
She only agreed to splitting this bounty, I bet she'll get more and more resistant each time
>>
Hoping tonight is a long session to get this all done.
>>
>>45236184

Considering how Mushroom usually runs, I doubt it.

I wish it was, though, since this whole arc has been dragging on.
>>
>>45236229
I enjoyed the arc, it's just that mushroom writes hella slow and leaves nothing out so there's not much progress made in a single thread
>>
>>45236296

I've been bored by it.

Really hoping we make progress on physical stats and/or contacting Ryouta's zanpakuto.
>>
>>45236315
I really don't think this is that kind of quest. Like just because it's based on Bleach, don't expect it to be very shounen. If you're primary concern is becoming strong, you're probably not gonna have a good time.
>>
>>45236315
That sure as hell won't happen during this thread
>>
>>45236450
We always improve our stats between missions. And our major objective right now is to contact our zanpakuto. So apparently this is that kind of quest.
>>
>>45236451
>>45236450
>If you're primary concern is becoming strong,

It's more that I think this case is boring.

Between physical stats and zanpakuto, I'd rather contact the zanpakuto. I'm just saying that those are two things I'd rather be doing than continuing this arc that started over a month ago.
>>
>>45235541
>>45235675
>>45235814
"Sorry. I thought it would be best if I conserved some strength." You say. Your answer seems to make the gears in Moeka's head turn.

"I guess that makes sense..." She eventually concludes, nodding. "Well, forget I said anything, okay..?" She adds, opening up her Denreishinki. "You should have the bounty now, so... don't forget to share, okay? Anyway, there's one more Hollow." The girl pivots on the ball of her foot again, setting herself in the right direction.

"One more? But weren't there three in total, including the one we just took out?" You ask.

"Huh? ...Yeah, I guess there were... Maybe the other one ran away, like that hippo we saw before? By the way, we should really start coming up with names for these guys, because saying 'this Hollow from the place' or 'that Hollow from the other place' is a huge mouthful." She says, disregarding it as nothing of note. Well, your objective is still the same, either way - you need to purify the one Hollow that's still on the radar. "How about, uh... Jelly... Bean? For the, uh... Let's just think about it later..."

Something is causing havoc on one of the roads, wrecking the traffic. Several cars have been turned over and ended up on the sidewalks, with one having been flung right through the display window of a shop, large dents and sometimes even holes in the exteriors of the vehicles. You don't see any souls, so either nobody has died, or you were too late to save them. Thankfully, you can't seem to find any corpses, either. That shouldn't last for long, though, as concerned citizens are making the mistake of unknowingly approaching the infuriated perpetrator.

(1/2)
>>
>>45236866
"That's, like, a pig..?" Moeka ponders, looking at the Hollow responsible for the damage. It really does resemble a boar - albeit a very thick and large one by the standards of those animals - in everything but the mask it wears over its head, as though the animal's skull has been turned inside out. The reddish tint of its skin somewhat resembles a hide, too. Its jaws open wide to let off threatening roars at unassuming people and broken cars, the beast thrashing about in a rage.

Hollow's Attributes:
>STR: C
>END: D
>SPI: B
>REIA: E

"Well, it's a ground type, so we don't even need to come up with anything clever this time. I'll just sneak up on it and beat it up, how about that?" She offers, smirking. Your silence might have given her the wrong impression. "...We're still sharing like we agreed to, so don't worry about that."

You shake your head. You were just thinking. The approaches you can use here are largely the same as in the previous encounter, but with the addition of easily accessible stealth, making this a perfectly viable solo mission even for a Shinigami of your caliber. You probably really could leave it to Moeka... or you could even handle it by yourself. Either way, one person will have an easier time sneaking up on it than both of you at once, and the other one can be available for immediate backup in case anything goes wrong.

>Let Moeka purify it herself. Back her up if there is a need.
>Purify it yourself. Rely on Moeka to back you up if there is a need.
>Don't take any chances. Use Bakudo in tandem with Moeka to deal with the threat.
>Don't take any chances. Use Hado in tandem with Moeka to deal with the threat.
>Other. (Write-in).
>>
>>45236921
As much as I want to fall for the bait and let her deal with it herself...
>>
>>45236921
>SPI: B
What does that mean when combined with a really low reiatsu?

Does that mean it has some nasty tricks?
>>
>>45236921
>>
>>45236921
I don't know, I feel like we should be able to trust the MC's judgment on this? Like if he thinks that SPI: B isn't a red flag, then it probably isn't.
>>
>>45236921
It's just attacking cars? Maybe this was the hollow used to attack the shipments.
>>
>>45237008
Also no way this is the last challenge we'll have to face.
>>
>>45236968
SPI is the equivalent of STR for special spiritual attacks and also acts as a stamina pool for most abilities.
>>
>>45237050
Well, I guess if she can take it out in one blow, then it doesn't really matter what kind of tricks it has.
>>
>>45237050
>>45237071

Like I don't know, I guess that that's a yes on it probably having nasty tricks and multiple abilities, but its endurance is pretty bad, so it probably can't take much of a hit. But at the same time, metagaming-wise it seems unlikely a hollow is gonna have B rank SPI and not throw it around a bit, though that doesn't necessarily make Hado a better approach.
>>
>>45236921
>>
>>45237172
What do people think? Why does >>45236962
think it's bait?
>>
>>45236921
Voting over, writing!
>>
>>45237413
Since we attacked the human she's been getting kind of shady.and this obviously triggers /tg/'s cross examination ruse transformation. Years of quests where such things happen have taught us as a whole to be cautious and suspicious at such events.
>>
>>45237459
I hope it goes well. I also wish people would talk more, I feel like that's part of why this quest feels even more drawn out and tense than it has to be.
>>
>>45237513
There's not much to talk about really, however I would suggest cutting down vote time to 10minutes though.
>>
>>45237513
Almost everyone has something to say instead of just voting.
>>
>>45237501
I know Moeka is being shady, but what does that have to do with not trusting her to take out a hollow?

Or is it more you think she's just not gonna share the money?
>>
>>45237542
Everyone is just suspicious of her in general and we're not really sure what to do about it
>>
>>45237542
>She was in cahoots with the humans/ another shadow group
>Or she just wants all the cash for herself regardless
>Fakes injury/ needing help
>Gets us killed or assists in our death by proxy

She's clearly motivated by money, or giving the impression that she is and with her recent steps out of bounds becoming more brash than just being a lazy shit, we don't know how far she's willing to go to secure a fat paycheck.
>>
>>45237641
>>45237601
Yeah I get that, but this seems like the option that leaves her back open to us, and might get her wounded enough that we can get her to explain her bullshit.
>>
>>45237641
Breaking the phone and stealing the konso are the most suspicious things to me. All that combined with her familiarity with the mage's spiritually aware family could mean something really bad. Or it could just be because she wants money and everything is a coincidence. It's too early to tell.
>>
>>45237696
Her getting wounded isn't really good for us considering there's still one super dangerous hollow that's definitely nearby and there may be even more
>>
>>45237740
no matter the case, we need to get the book back from her at the end of this if we haven't yet. That is of utmost importance.
>>
>>45237779
We never gave her the book apparently. See
>>45232968
>>
>>45237779
Nah we have it. I was dumb and forgot that we took it back right after we gave it to her in the last thread.
>>
>>45237768
True, but I don't know, I feel like it doesn't seem like it's been established that killing it from behind won't work, unless Ryouta is actually pretty dumb.

Also, if she is wounded then we can call for reinforcements for real.
>>
>>45237202
>>45237008
>>45237032
It's beginning to grow dark. The cold wind is picking up. This is all to your advantage.

"Go ahead, Moeka." You say, prompting another smirk from your red haired partner.

"Leave it to me!" She exclaims. The girl then waits, her sword drawn. As soon as the boar turns away from your general position, Moeka makes a wild dash towards it, boosting herself through a surge of spiritual power.

>Kirino Moeka's Shunpo: D

This isn't stealth; she's simply running at the enemy with an incredible speed, her weapon raised high and ready to cut the Hollow down. The enemy has noticed her approach and makes to turn its skull-covered head towards the disruption, but it's too late - Moeka is up in the air and swinging down onto its skull, about to strike with the entirety of her strength and weight.

Had the sunlight been just a little dimmer, you wouldn't have understood what happened.

A thin thread clings to the back of Moeka's sword. No, not just one - many; countless threads. And not just to her blade. Her uniform, her skin, her red hair - almost imperceptible lines glint in the remains of sunlight. The girl's eyes widen as she finds herself unable to deliver the cut.

You don't need to wait and see what happens next. The webs that have stuck themselves to her back aren't the boar's - they're obviously someone else's.

(1/2)
>>
>>45238449
Of course it was a trick.

You know Mushroom, it's considered poor form to have the MC's inner monologue lead players into a false sense of security.
>>
>>45238449
You draw your sword and leap out into the street, your eyes trailing the threads to their source. A massive spider hangs on the wall of an apartment building, utilizing not the anatomy of the arachnids but brute force and the sharpness of its legs to dig itself into brick and concrete. Its sickly yellow eyes meet yours and briefly widen in surprise; the Hollow still makes no changes to its actions, as if hoping for a mutual understanding. It's pulling Moeka towards itself, the girl unable to do anything but scream for help.

It seems that the Kramer mansion's Hollow decided to make an appearance. And at the worst possible time- no, there is no way that this is a coincidence. It hid here and waited. That's why it wasn't detected on Moeka's Denreishinki.

>Attack the spider Hollow.
>Cut Moeka out of the webs.
>Use Kido on the Hollow. (Write-in).
>Other. (Write-in).
>>
>>45238490
>>
>>45238490
If the webs were here then the hollow shouldn't have showed up on the radar right?
>>
>>45238490
If it's hesitating, we have a couple of seconds to act before it can change tactics. Freeing Moeka is the quickest way we can turn the tables and takes the least energy.
>>
>>45238490
I forget, can shinigami release their sword with just the vocal command, or do they need to also do something with their arms?
>>
>>45238547
It varies from one to the next. Some of the highest ranked officers don't even need the command, while Ichigo seemingly does something different with his body each time.
>>
>>45238598
One of the keys of unlocking bankai is that you no longer need to say your shikai's name to release it.

Ichigo's in perma-shikai because he's barely even a shinigami.
>>
>>45238490
Ruling required! Do we know #32 at all? It seems an ideal time for it, as if we aimed it properly we could cut the strands and possibly lop off a few legs in one shot, letting Moeka deal the death-blow from close range.
>>
>>45238449
>>45238490
>Converse with the Hollow
>So, what brings you out here? I suppose now that the magician has been slain that you have been freed from your prison in the mansion.
>>
>>45238490
>Attack the spider Hollow.
Hit it with Hado #31 and then free Moeka, it should be distracted by being burned alive and a lot of its webs will be burned too
>>
>>45238639
Ryouta does not know #32!
>>
>>45238613
Sougyo no Kotowari, Katen Kyoukotsu, and Ryujin Jakka would beg to differ. If the oldest shinigami Captains routinely call their swords' names for shikai, it stands to reason that not everyone can release without doing so.
>>
>>45238660
We'll probably light Moeka on fire too. I think Moeka would be in the spider hollow's grasp before we can finish the incantation?
>>
>>45238660
We can't use it with incantation abandonment. Using kidou would be a massive telegraph, either forcing it to attack us first while we're chanting or try and kill Moeka/use her as a hostage.

Freeing her immediately negates any advantage it has and ensures numerical superiority.
>>
>>45238490
Light the webs on fire with ghost magic. I'm sure we know a basic fire based moved as per the academy.

The fire should burn away enough to allow her to get out without dealing too much damage to her while simultaneously removing the threat of additional traps and its main method of attack. Moving too much here is a bad mistake.
>>
>>45238708
They're also really old fashioned.
>>
>>45238490
Voting over, writing!
>>
>>45238759
Unfortunately there isn't any cantrips like that listed because Kubou only wrote like... ten out of 100 hado spells.
>>
>>45238837
Renji and Rukia both use basic fire spells when in flashback arcs at the academy though. Pale Fire Crash or something like that I think.
>>
>>45238869
Pale Fire Crash is actually Hado 33.
>>
>>45238763
The only Captain I can think of who ever releases without the calling phrase is Hitsugaya. Shunsui comes close once, he does it by simply announcing the name of his zanpakuto instead of reciting the poem.
>>
>>45238931
One of the benefits of Bankai is being able to release Shikai without an invocation, however the form is often slightly weaker.

No I have no idea where I heard that.
>>
>>45239007
Byakuya took Renji being able to release his shikai without saying the command as evidence of unlocking bankai.
>>
>>45239007
Chapter 140. It MAY be bypassed, heavily implied that not all can.
>>
>>45239079
I think Yamamoto bypassed the incantation when he burninated the Overkill.
>>
>>45239047
Yumichika did too during the rescue arc and that has had people in /a/ speculating on a pocket bankai for years at this point.

>>45239079
Fair enough, although it was also staved that is was incredibly rare that a shinigami would ever reach Bankai, now they're practically handing them out.
Just like SSJ really.
>>
>>45239133
Technically unless you're Kenpachi Zaraki, bankai is a requirement to be a captain. Also of the current crop of lietenants, only Renji and Rukia (and the deceased Sasakibe) have been known to attain bankai, with Shuhei and Rangiku being "maybe".

I guess Ikkaku also couns as being a third seat with bankai, but honestly his bankai is garbage.
>>
>>45239220
I don't know about Rangiku, but Kira is heavily implied to have Bankai by Kubo. And again Yumichika almost certainly has to have one due to releasing his Zanpakuto without calling its name as previously mentioned.

And yes you have to have Bankai to be captain. Or have a vote of confidence as was the case for Urahara I believe, or beat the shit out of the previous captain with something like 200 witnesses.
>>
So... anyone playing Bleach: Brave Souls?
Any other Bleach games?
>>
keeping alive for inevitable last update for the week and the red heads death
>>
>>45239446
Are there good Bleach games?
>>
>>45239446
Does Brave Souls have a playable Yoruichi?
>>
>>45238504
>>45238537
>>45238541
You run forwards and swing your blade. The webs give away surprisingly easily under your keen edge, and your partner is soon able to swiftly roll back up to her feet.

"So much for your word, Shinigami!" It yells before it pulls itself into the side of the building it stood on, straight through the wall.

"The other guy, Ryouta!" Moeka exclaims, leaping away from you. You turn around in just the nick of time to face the boar's assault head on, the blade colliding with its mask. You feel your soles slipping back along the concrete, forced back by the animal's crude strength. It persists, pushing on and on, trying to impale you on its sharp husks, and there's not much you can do but prolong the struggle for as long as possible before the inevitable outcome.

"Attract, Yuchi!" Kirino Moeka's voice resonates with a strange timbre, a brief flash of light and a fleeting sensation of power overwhelming her surroundings. A metallic object smashes int the neck of the red skinned boar with a loud clang, sending small cracks along the edge of its mask and pushing the creature away. The flung trashcan has nearly bent in half from the force of the impact.

No longer engaged in a losing struggle, you lunge forward, slashing the Hollow's torso. It bounces back on its hooves, the trickling blood boiling. It snorts, screams, roars and stomps its foot, like a bull preparing to charge. In its incoherent rage, the open wound squirts blood, and steam and red Reiryoku surge out from its pores, gathering into a bloody mist around its body.

(1/2)
>>
>>45240633
She might not die.

This whole twist is as unsurprising as it is annoying though.

And I'm not even sure if using kidou would have really helped? Like she probably would have walked into the webs eventually even if we blasted the hollow.
>>
>>45240678
>"So much for your word, Shinigami!" It yells before it pulls itself into the side of the building it stood on, straight through the wall.
Well, that lady is dead.

Also we clearly had already taken care of the sorcerer, hence the hollow outbreak, which is why the mansion hollow decided to set a trap, so I don't know why he thought the deal was still on. That's just not good business sense.
>>
>>45240645
Bleach: Dark Souls for the DS is fantastic. Easily the best handheld fighter ever made and one of the best anime fighters period.
Sadly, all other Bleach games tend to be kind of shit.

>>45240674
It does, but you'll want to reroll accounts until you have her as a 5* otherwise she'll be useless. And her 5* isn't even super good.
>>
>>45240678
You throw a brief glance at Moeka and her unleashed sword. The weapon's true form is a rapier, the ornate hilt's grey matching the steel of the blade. As she swings the weapon, the improvised projectile rises up into the air and abides the drawn arc.

SHIKAI: Yuchi

>Yuchi possesses the ability to control the magnetic properties of objects, including its own. Upon contact with another object, this sword grants the user control over that object's magnetic properties. Even if the object originated from the Human World, because the effects of the sword are spiritual, the affected object obtains partial spiritual properties, making them impossible to phase through. Yuchi can control its own magnetic properties to a much greater extent than those of other objects.

>Command: Attract
>Rank: C
>Type: Anti-Unit
>Range: 1
>Maximum Target: 1 object

The enraged Hollow attacks at the same time. It uses the spiritual energy in the most direct way - to simply charge at the subject of its fury.

>Meat Bullet

>The Hollow coats itself with Reiryoku and charges forward, turning itself into a living projectile. STR, AGI and SPI are increased to A-Rank for a single action.

>Range: 1-6
>Maximum Target: 1 person

The trashcan harmlessly bounces off the red blur. The impact throws you like a doll, sending you flying until your back collides with a wall. You're not dead - it's not this easy to kill a Shinigami - but the pain makes you feel like you're about to. Fighting back the temptation to simply faint right there, you lift your head and look.

(2/3)
>>
>>45240709
>>45240678
Nevermind we migh not have fought this guy at full strength I guess. Next time Mushroom, don't spend a paragraph lulling the players into a false sense of security. It's considered poor form.
>>
>>45240772
Seems fair enough to me, our enemy is a master of subtle traps and overall sneakiness.
>>
>"So much for your word, Shinigami!"
Bitch we never promised you anything and you chose to take her at the least opportune time possible if we DID agree.
>>
>>45240794
Yeah but he doesn't have mind control. It just makes this feel kind of prescripted instead of a mistake we made.
>>
>>45240755
The boar's cut has nearly healed. Its tusks have pierced your flesh during that charge, but your wounds won't be healing any time soon. It doesn't look happy to see you still standing.

The spider springs out from the wall of another building. It pukes out more webs from its mouth, once again targeting and pulling Moeka. Why fight when it can simple do that again and again, after all? The Shinigami tries to use her sword, but the webs make it impossible for her to draw the arc she wants the object to move in. She doesn't seem to understand the way her sword should be used.

You need to free Moeka, but the other Hollow won't let you pass. Fighting this boar, even without its ridiculous ability, would take far too long. And yet losing your ally and getting outnumbered by Hollows would mean certain death.

Kido takes too long. Your sword can't reach the webs from here.

But even so... there must be another way, another tool you can use.

Without taking a single step, you need to free Moeka. That skill of yours isn't the answer; it can't harm or heal, it can't trick anyone, it can't protect anyone. It can't win on its own. The 'how' is something that your ability can't answer. The question here is...

>Analytical Mind: C

What could be used to achieve that?

>His crossbow could do it.
>Her rapier could do it.
>His twin swords could do it.
>Her shield could do it.
>>
>>45240929
I mean, the goal is to save Moeka from the spider-hollow, so a projectile seems suited towards it. I forget what the two-swords and shield do.
>>
>>45240929
>His twin swords could do it.
>>
>>45240929
>Her shield could do it

I think we're voting on out Shikai release.

At first I thought it was thinking back to other Shinigami we've seen:
The Shinigami from the first quest who used a tracking crossbow to attack hollows
Moekas Rapier could be picked up and used
The second quest we were in the soul reaper had a pair of twin blades for parrying
The shield is the only thing we have yet to see from anyone.

HOWEVER this may be inductive that we can copy shikais we have seen before, or, in the last instance, have something brand new.
>>
>>45240929
Oh god, no wonder we're empty inside. We're the mimic guy.
>>
>>45240929
>>His crossbow could do it.
>>
>>45240929
the twin swords would be way more useful for the pig hollow though
>>
>>45241007
>SHIKAI: Hashimaru

>When one of these swords strikes or parries an attack, some of the expended force is absorbed and taken by the unused sword, increasing its power. After every successful attack or parry the user's effective STR attribute increases by one Rank, an effect which caps at A Rank. After A Rank is reached, every attack or parry counts as two.

>Command: Rise above the other
>>
>>45241061
We saw the shikai in the very first thread, anon. It was Moeka's friend, the one who saved our life and wanted to be a teacher, remember?

>Flourish, Haname.

>As a soothing pink luminescence fills the remains of your blurry vision, your consciousness slips away under the thorns of your injuries. Just for a moment, you think you saw it. A shield of light.

>How strange. What makes you think that's a shield?

>Why did it feel like that light was shadowed by something large, looming over you?
>>
activate shatingon and use her own sword ability better than she could for maximum keks
>>
>>45241170
The problem is it seems like we need to touch an object first. I mean I guess we could throw our sword at the spider, but that doesn't seem like a winning strategy.
>>
Crossbow
>SHIKAI: Ishiken
>Command: Fling
>Rank: D
>Range: 1-10
>A crossbow that fires bolts of pure spiritual energy. The weapon possesses several modes of firing which may be selected from at the moment of shooting. Its unique shape lets the user fight in close combat without penalties.
>First mode. Seek: E Rank. The projectile heads towards a target point following a trajectory the user visualizes at the moment of firing.

Rapier
SHIKAI: Yuchi

>Yuchi possesses the ability to control the magnetic properties of objects, including its own. Upon contact with another object, this sword grants the user control over that object's magnetic properties. Even if the object originated from the Human World, because the effects of the sword are spiritual, the affected object obtains partial spiritual properties, making them impossible to phase through. Yuchi can control its own magnetic properties to a much greater extent than those of other objects.

>Command: Attract
>Maximum Target: 1 object

Crossbow
>SHIKAI: Hashimaru

>When one of these swords strikes or parries an attack, some of the expended force is absorbed and taken by the unused sword, increasing its power. After every successful attack or parry the user's effective STR attribute increases by one Rank, an effect which caps at A Rank. After A Rank is reached, every attack or parry counts as two.

>Command: Rise above the other

Shield
Heals people?
>>
>>45241233
Even though Ishiken is the lowest rank, it seems like our best option for now. Like I don't really trust our getting the hang of Yuchi on our first try, and while Hashimaru is exactly what we need to fight the boar, that won't save Moeka.

Haname is a wildcard, but even we could make it manifest all the way around Moeka instead of us, it doesn't seem like that's a good strategy.
>>
>>45241233
Shit, I said crossbow twice. The third one should be twin swords. How embarrassing.
>>
>>45240929
Ending thread for tonight, it's really late and I'm falling asleep! The next thread will start off with the most voted action!

Next thread is tomorrow, here's twitter:
https://twitter.com/Mushroomgami

We're finishing this arc next thread!

If you have any questions or feedback, shoot me with them!

Thanks for reading!
>>
>>45240929
And here I was thinking we'd have to avoid fighting.

Of course, a nifty trick isn't worth much unless you have power to back it up, and it's not like shinigami are just gonna go show us their shikai, especially not any seated officers.

...Except for maybe 11th Division, if we just sit around and watch?
>>
>>45241464
Nah, 3rd is where shit gets weird.

11th is all combat types and mostly consist of just form changes.
>>
So are we gonna try to keep this a secret from Urahara?
>>
>>45240772
>>45238476
I'm not sure I understand! Please explain it further for me so that I can prevent it frmo happening again.

>>45241464
Releasing yoru sword on Seireitei territory is illegal!
>>
>>45241439
Thanks for running! Does this mean we won't have a unique zanpakuto spirit of our own?
>>
>>45241515
He's just butthurt that we fell into the hollow's trap, don't worry about it.
>>
>>45241508
I imagine it would be difficult to keep. He'd find out eventually. I do want to see if there's any way we could download his shikai modes though.
>>
>>45241485
I'm not talking about ability, I meant more that most shinigami don't release their shikai unless they're in danger, especially not if some weirdo asks them to. But 11th division has people beat each other up all the time, probably using shikai sometimes, so if we wanna copy shikais in general there is our best bet.

You do have a point that the quality off the shikai will probably be awful though there's not much we can do about that.
>>
>we're shirou
>>
>>45241572
>So... my shikai is to copy other sh-
>Hell no nigga
>Who sa
>I did. You know me. Well not yet. Your bitch ass was about to get dropped so I just copy pasted some shit so I can have time to get my shit on tap and drop the bass proper
>...what?
>I STOLE SOME SHIT TO KEEP YOUR BITCH ASS ALIVE SO I COULD MAKE SOMETHING OF MY OWN
>>
>>45241515
Eh honestly >>45241547 is kind of right. I guess I just got annoyed becuase Ryouta, who is supposed to be pretty smart, pretty much got a line thinking there's no reason to be suspicious, and to me, that makes it a little awkward on whether or not we can trust the opinions of the guy we're supposed to be playing.

Like if Moeka said that line, then it would have felt like obvious bait as >>45236962 pointed out, but the fact that it came from Ryouta threw me off a bit.

But honestly I am just kind of upset we fell for an obvious trap, you didn't really do much wrong.
>>
>>45241655
>our zanpakuto spirit is the ultimate gangsta
Oh god, that would be amazing even if unlikely.
>>
>>45241591
Nah, Clarissa was the one who had Unlimited Blade Works, even though the manifestation of her power was Gilgamesh.

...Our Zanpakuto is probably gonna be Archer though.
>>
>>45241721
We didn't fall for a trap. We made the right play.

>>45241759
>ZAP MUTHA FUKKA
I kind of want it
>>
>>45241515
>Releasing yoru sword on Seireitei territory is illegal!
It is? I mean I guess that makes sense as something they wouldn't want to do. Ah well, it's no big loss.
>>
>>45241721
>obvious trap
How was it obvious?
>>
>>45241721
>but the fact that it came from Ryouta threw me off a bit.
Ryouta didn't say that it wasn't suspicious! Unless Ryouta confirms something outright, things are usually up for interpretation. I think I dropped some hints that the Hollow from the mansion had started to move? If I messed that up, I'm sorry!

>>45241836
People still do illegal things all the time. It's no big deal!

Mayuri is an inspiration to us all.
>>
>>45241838
Eh, we saw the enemy had an abnnormally high stat in one area, but if the plan worked it would have been defeated instantly before it could show that power off. Also we did the mental equivalent of going "nothing could go wrong" which narratively guarantees the opposite.
>>
>>45241932
Well you said there were three hollows to start with and that one disappeared, and we both assumed it just went to hueco mundo. Can't think of any other hints and those are really only hints in hindsight.
>>
>>45241966
The abnormally high stat has nothing to do with the trap though.
>>
>>45241932
>I think I dropped some hints that the Hollow from the mansion had started to move?
It's entirely possible you did, but if so I think we missed them, beyond just the feeling that we probably weren't going to leave Berlin without killing that guy.

Was one of the hints one of the hollows disappearing? And the conclusion we were meant to draw was that Erwin only had two hollows the whole time (3 counting the rhino one that escaped a couple threads ago), and the third signal we noticed last thread was the spider hollow the whole time?
>>
>>45241655
>RELEASE ME
>I... I
>RELEASE. ME.
>I... oh-ok... ........
>LOUDA NIGGA
>"Get dat money... Zabetsu"
>Now shut the fuck up while I smack this bitch the fuck up. Sword hand stronk.
>>
>>45241932
>three hollows
>one vanished

>now, with many possibilities, it should be very obvious as to what I was implying

Because the hollow bugging out, getting killed by another hollow, getting killed by a shinigami, or being able to hide itself are all possibilities, we are supposed to know immediately that it is the spider-hollow who can hide himself, and not just another hollow that can do it, when we had no prior indication that spider-hollow is, or would be active, aside from unspoken shadowruns and hearsay.

Mushroom pls.
>>
>>45242057
>>45242100
The main hint was that the third signature cropped up near the Kramer mansion.

I'll do a better job next time!
>>
>>45242137
I missed that note. But when it happened I honestly wasn't super surprised. It knew the wizard because he trapped him in the mansion in the first place.
>>
>>45242137
You never actually said anything about that
>>
>>45242009
Well not directly, but it indicated that SOMETHING was gonna happen.
>>
>>45242177
Yeah all he said was
>Moeka's - your Shinigami partner's - Denreishinki is showing off quite clearly that the trio is in no rush to unite with one another: two of the dots are going in completely opposite directions, while the third one is moving somewhere inbetween.
>>
>>45242177
>tfw CTRL+F "mansion"

>two hits by mushroom, one when we actually saw it, and just now

>CTRL+F "Kramer"

>four hits, the two of which were from Shroom were the same as "mansion"

Kek
>>
We're rolling with the punches just fine. I'm not sure why you people are making such a big deal about the spider.
>>
>>45242177
It was in the previous thread's last post!

http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/45110045/#p45117814

>You see a third detected signature crop up on the screen, near the Kramer mansion.

But that was a week ago, so I'm to blame again!
>>
>>45242177
Actually he did
> You see a third detected signature crop up on the screen, near the Kramer mansion.
Also Moeka only noticed two signals initially.

>>45242164
Nah the hollow was never trapped, Moeka just was a dumbass. Though I kind of assumed that Erwin would have one of his hollow goons stationed near the mansion in case business spider tried to pull something.
>>
>>45242277
Ah I see. My bad. I forgot all about that. These weeklong breaks get me every time, I need to start rereading the previous thread before each thread starts.
>>
$20 says we'll regret not just letting the spider eat Moeka later.

Bros before unashamedly greedy hos.
>>
>>45242366
I just need to recap them better, and also make that clue list if I decide to try this sort of thing again!
>>
>>45242366
to be fair it should have been mentioned again at the start of this thread
>>
>>45242400
I don't know, maybe saving her life will make her less dodgy? It's possible that she needs the money.
>>
>>45242468
She said she needs the money for her siblings back in the spirit world.
>>
>>45242446
It doesn't seem like a stretch that Ryouta would've noted that the hollow that disappeared was the one closest to the Kramer mansion, it should have been obvious
>>
>>45242468
A deal was made.

Also if she broke our phone I'll be miffed, who the fuck does that? Come on! Just flat out say "yeah, I didn't call, we can handle it ourselves and get the dosh." but nah, you breaking other people's shit, endangering their life, and being a dishonest prick.

Or she didn't in which case, fuck, our phone.

But no, seriously, don't break deals, bad business.
>>
>>45242400
Agreed, regardless of her reasons, she has gone against what is best for the mission in addition to being an unlikeable cunt.
>>
>>45242589
The deal was we turn over Moeka and the hollow tells us who the sorcerer is. We already knew who the sorcerer is and killed him,and the spider hollow should have known that since the hollows that Erwin released simultaneously went out of control.
>>
>>45242691
Moeka and Ryouta's deal, mang.

We lied to the hollow. Like anons were confused as to why one of the options wasn't a ruse option so they had a write-in.

Damn nigga.
>>
inb4 all future archive binge readers think we're retarded for forgetting clues from a week ago
>>
>>45242782
>tfw we laugh at them for not being here for the live showing
Thread replies: 239
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.