[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Inquisitorial Penal Regiment /tg/: Call Of Duty: Titan Warfare Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 17
File: 132414124.jpg (6 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
132414124.jpg
6 KB, 250x187
ALRIGHT LADIES! We need to stablish a communication array with command if we want to get any closer to be an organized ground force and those heretic disruption towers are making such task impossible. AND THAT WARHOUND TITAN JUST SEEMS TO BE GETTING BETTER AT SHOOTING OUR SHIPS DOWN so we're open for ideas!
------------------------------------------------------------
1d4Chan: https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Campaign:Penal_regiment_designation_/tg/
Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/40k_penal_regiment.
FAQ:
>What the fuck is this?
Somewhat a campaign of crack-infused free-form roleplay in the grim darkness of the far future.
>When do you guys make these threads?
Usually mondays at 4PM GMT, but they sometimes extend to Tuesdays if we got caught in the middle of something when the thread died and it was too late to make another one the same day.
>Can I join in?
Sure, just think of a character and have fun, you can find most info in 1d4chan albeit it's ussually a little bit out of date in comparison to where the threads are.
>Is there any requirement in character creation.
Not really, we've had Xeno infiltrators, Chaos infiltrators, Villains, Heroes, Normal Guardsmen, Crazed Guardsmen, Assassins, Psykers, Space Marines, Inquisitors, Squats... just think whathever and join the fun.
>Is it allowed to have more than a single character?
Yes as long as you don't use it to powerplay.
>So how you guys do the playan'?
We tend to use spoilers for OOC chat, but nothing is set in stone.
We tend to use greentexts for describing a character's actions, but again nothing is set in stone.
Use d20s for combat checks and d100s for other things you want to roll, higher Is better.
It's important to know that the regiment is now in the employ of a radical Ordo Xenos Inquisitor, with influence from an Ordo Malleus Inquisitor and under the watch of an Ordo Hereticus Inquisitor. Yes we've been through a lot of shit.
>>
>>48338200
>Making his way out from the medical tent. The young man would have a bright smile upon his face, as he would rub the dust and debris off of his new rank insignia.
>That is until he'd hear the Corporals announcement.

Corporal? What the hell are you talking about? We've already got communications established! And reinforcements have already arrived! All we have to do is prepare to follow the plan.
>>
>>48338200
>Is performing maintenace on his boltpistol.
We need tanks or an master of ordnance for that enemy. Question is, where do we find them?
>Looks over the troops in his vicinity.
>>
>>48338237
What?! Sir the disruption towers are messing with my radio I can't establish a link to high command.
>>
>>48338200
Nyzart has even agreed to our plan on how to bury that demonic peice of shit under tension if thousands of tons of rubble and billions of gallons of sea water. All we have to do is follow the plan. So get those men ready for the final charge Throne dammit! That's an order!
>>
>>48338269
Sir yes sir! But I'd like to request a new radio frequency to connect to! This one is filled with interferences
>>
>>48338251
We've been using our new Valkyries that are on loan from our Navy friends up high to transport messages. Ineffective maybe.... but it's our best chance right now.

>His expression would change to one of a bright smile.

Besides... how else do you think I would have recieved news of my field commission?
>He'd show the Corporal his rank insignia
>>
>>48338289
I did notice, hence I started calling you sir instead of sarge. Congratulations.
>>
>>48338278
Of course! Try frequency 189.76. It should allow you to comm one of our Valkyries in low orbit
>>
>>48338304
Roger that sir, thank you.
>>
>lying against a wreckage, writing as well as he can with his off hand
>>
>>48338296
>The COs left eye would twitch at the word "Sir". But never the less, he would continue to smile.

Thank you Corporal! But I wasn't the only one given a field promotion...

>He'd then hand the Corporal a small stack of papers.

This is the official documentation of your promotion to sergeant. If you are willing to accept it.

>He'd give a lopsided smile as he continues.
After all... Dreg-Crosser squad stills needs a sergeant. And I can't think of anyone more deserving of the position then you.

>>48338245
Ah Commissar! You're finally awake! Did you sleep well?
>>
File: SoMGrandLord.jpg (79 KB, 520x600) Image search: [Google]
SoMGrandLord.jpg
79 KB, 520x600
WARPSMITH!

>The yelling would make Depherion throw a gear in to the air, which he would later try to grab for the following 4 seconds before it fell to the ground.

>"Yesss... mylord?"

THE WEAKLINGS ARE ORGANIZING THEIR DEFENSE ON THE PLANET! YOU PROMISED ME YOUR FIGHTERS WOULDN'T FAIL!

>"They have not failed, mylord, my scans indicate that 87% of their fighters and VTOL transports are falling asunder under my Warp Talons might."

IT'S NOT ENOUGH! IF THEY GAIN A HOLD OF GROUND FOR LONG ENOUGH THEY WILL SOON DEPLOY AN ARMY AND THE TITAN IS NOT READY FOR DIRECT ASSAULT!

>"If I may, mylord, that's wrong, it is ready for frontal assault, a flanking action is what would be devastating... Besides... my androids are ready to defend it should the worst come, you have to relax, mylord the situation is under control. I have sent the order to bombard the enemies strongholds over the mainland, they won't last long."

For the welfare of your health, it better be so, warpsmith.
>>
>>48338372
Hey there mate.
>his footsteps are mixed with the occasional -tink- of metal
Check out the new leg. Oh hey, I see you finally got promoted.

Either way, the Basilisks are in working condition now, so just tell me what you need to shoot
>>
>>48338372
I...
>He falls into a salute.
YES SIR! THANK YOU SIR! I WILL NOT FAIL YOU SIR!
>>
>Alice lays observing the situation from afar, 'buried' under several layers of Cameleoline treated clothing and netting.
>Things look much closer than they are, when one looks through a pair of binoculars.
Right mess those tossers got themselves in. Sam, Vox the Malleus Benedictus, tell the Captain to advance to Point X-Ray then uncover the Jeep. We need to be gone ASAP.
>Alice lowers the binos to jot down some co-ordinates and work out a few locations on a handy dandy map.
>>
>>48338372
I did. As good as one can sleep on the battlefield. But now other dutys await me.
>Looks actually really sleepy.
Such as confiscating recaf from a few unruly troopers.
>There are no unruly troopers around.
What about you? Is everything going well around here?
>>
>>48338398
Right away, ma'am.
>Proceeds to do the assigned tasks.
>>
>>48338341
Adept! Good to see you trying to 'adapt' to your situation...
>The man would chuckle before continuing.
Do you have any additional changes to the plan I handed you yesterday?

>>48338382
>The newly promoted CO would give a deep nod.

Thank you Sergeant! Thankfully it isn't a desk job promotion, so I'll still be leading what's left of my men after this is over.
>He'd then quickly hand the man of couple of sheets of paper.

You might want to take these though. For you and your men.
>>
>>48338444
Eh, exactly are these papers, pray tell?
>>
>>48338419
Right then luv' better see what support we can scrounge up.
>Alice tosses the 'camo stuff' into the Jeep's bed and climbs into the driver's seat.
>Once LIX is in the passenger seat, Alice moves the vehicle off.
So luv', you got any idea how we pin a Warhound in place without a Vanquisher? Need to keep the bugger still until the Benedictus can drop a Broadside on her.
>Alice heads in the vague direction of the loyalists.
The AT Weapons we've got here won't do anything to it but scratch what's left of the paint.
>>
>>48338413
>The CO would give a slight nod of his head, as he barely succeeds at stiffleing a chuckle at the Commissar.
The plan is nearly complete. All that's left is to organize the men and our Necron allies before charging against that Titan.

If we're lucky. The enemy will deploy all available forces against us, and we'll be able to bury that Titan, as well as the forces of chaos under a mountain of rubble and water.
>>
>>48338444
As much as I would like to provide a plan that has higher chance of survival, I cannot do so without reducing the chances of success to near zero.
>>
>>48338479
Well it is a damaged Titan, I do believe that an indirect strike to wherever the armor is most damaged could be crippling to it's mobility... A Hunter Killer missile could acomplish that.
>>
hello I'm sorry I'm late what did i miss?
>>
File: HellTalon.png (919 KB, 809x527) Image search: [Google]
HellTalon.png
919 KB, 809x527
Nightwolf Bomber Squadron reporting, coordenades recieved, warpsmith. ETA 20 minutes before bombing run. Stormhawk Fireblade and Deceminator Squadrons re-assigned to cover our approach.

We'll get those weaklings out of their hole.
>>
>>48338529
Not much. Preparations and chatting mostly
>>
>>48338495
Dunno if a HK would work, what with those Towers playing hell with our Sensors, might need to use a Laser Guided or Wire Guided Missile. Means we need to get a bit closer.
>Alice steals a quick glance at the supplies in the back then continues driving.
Still, could be worth a try. Long as the HK doesn't need any more targeting information once it's in flight then we could work it. Just need to aim it manually...
>>
>>48338462
These... my good friend. Are you and your men's transfer papers.
>A frown would cross the young man's face.

I did some digging around once we got communications with the fleet set up... And it appears your unit, alongside a few stragglers, is all that's left of your regiment.

As such. What's left is being transfered into Penal Regiment Theta Gamma immediately. Congratulations Sergeant. Your with the Inquisition now!

>>48338390
Sergeant! Are the men ready for the attack? And where the hell are those Necrons!? We need them if the plan is to work!
>>
>>48338484
>Listens to Malaks plan.
So, the plan is to bury the enemy en masse?
>Imagines it in his head and begins to grin.
By the emperor, they shall be killed all at once.
>>
>>48338549
The men are ready and willing sir! We still have recieved no word from the necron overlord though, radio chatter is silent.
>>
>>48338488
>The CO would cross his arms across his chest, as a frown crosses his lips.

Thanks for the update... I was hopeing for an alternative to my plan, but I guess there's no such luck...

>The man would sigh before activating his Vox and setting it to all Frequencies.

It is time... all forces, FORM UP!!!1
>>
>sits in the cockpit of his Lightning, humming to himself as he finishes up his pre-flight checklist
>>
>>48338597
Target Found, ETA 5 minutes. Viral checked and ready for deployment.
>>
>>48338597
I will stay here. Whatever happens, I´ll do what little I can from here, due to my condition. I´d only slow you down in the battle.
>>
>>48338549
Well, I'm not behind the plow, and I guess I ain't digging a ditch, so I can't complain much.
But seriously though, if you want to shoot something, just let me know.
I want to see my beautiful babies shoot some powerful ordnance.
>Turns on his vox
Alright fellas, Ive got good news and bad news
Good news is, we're now apart of the Inquisition
Bad news is, we still don't have firing orders.
I'm going to stay with the Lt. and act as part of his command squad. But I promise at some point you fellas will shoot something
>>48338597
Sgt. Augue of the 22nd Delaran Artillery Company, reporting for duty, mate.
>>
>>48338571
No... the plan is to detonate the surrounding Necron Crypts with several high yeild explosives. Which will cause the ground to collapse two miles downwards in a 28 mile radius. Our assault is merely to draw out as many enemy forces as possible so that they can wiprd out in one go.

The Necrons part in this, is merely to teleport any survivors out of harm's way one the bomb goes off. Afterwards... we'll bring in the cavalry and wipe what's left out.

>>48338582
Understood... keep trying with the Necrons... this plan had to be PEFFECT if any of us want to survive.
>>
>>48338672
Hey... I still have only one arm what can i do?
>>
>>48338672
>>48338641
SIR! OUR SCOUTS HAVE REPORTED ENEMY AIRCRAFT COMING TOWARDS OUR LOCATION AT HIGH SPEEDS!
>>
>>48338672
>reaches over to his radio
Allo, allo? Zis is Lieutenant Colonel Francois Guerin of ze Elysian 45th Fighter Squadron, we zeem to have reporr of enemy air activity in your area, can you confirm, ground?
>>
>>48338672
Err, Lt., I think we got a bit of problem

See, some of fellas have advanced scopes for range finding, and uh, I think we got some fliers heading out way

>>48338695
Senpai we did a time jump, if you wanna have a powerfist as a replacement or something just go on ahead
>>
>>48338543
I could get close enough if needed be...
>>
>>48338710
Yay!
>>
>>48338672
Detonating the necron tombs? And here I thougth the inquisition wouldn´t have allowed your regiment to do such a thing. There is still hope for your regiment it seems.
>Thinks for a moment, before continuing.
Are the troops who go planting the bombs already decided or has it been done, as I was asleep?
>>
>>48338695
You trooper, are being Med-evaced. Along side all other wounded. We won't have enough time to get you out of here otherwise.
>>48338660
Just keep your men firing at that Titan, and everything around it. Once we're ready, you and your men will be telrported by the Necrons to safety.

>>48338645
Understood. But be ready to leave as soon as possible. If this fails, than it is up to you and the fleet to deal with this...

>>48338641
I just hope that diversion camp keeps enemy forces busy with their bombings...
>>
>>48338725
And so can I, just need to be careful. Anyway, lets see if it doesn't have to come to that.
>Alice pulls the jeep to a halt and grabs the Voxcaster.

"Attention any Loyalist Elements, this is Interrogator Wellesley, requesting support with our plan to neutralize hostile Warhound-Class Titan, please acknowledge transmission, over."
>>
>>48338759
I won´t die here, if I have a say in the matter. Leaving may prove to be more problematic, though.
>>
>>48338759
>Two of the four Warp Talons drop their viral bombs on the diversion camp and retire.
Target down!

Wait... I'm detecting something in my scanners... Nightwolves 3 and 4 come around, defensive formation. There's more of these idiots holed up around here.
>>
Rolled 6, 12, 18, 20, 13, 19, 2, 16, 10 = 116 (9d20)

>>48338759
Sir, my spotters are saying those fliers are still coming
>Turns on Vox
Alright fellas, all you start firing on that titan
Rolling for each individual Basilisk
>>
>>48338746
The Necrons should be done with it by now. I had our boys assemble the bombs.
>>48338710
Understood!

>>48338707
You've got a green light to engage pilot! Wiped those bastards out!

>He then turns to the gathered men.
Everyone else! WE MAKE OUR MOVE NOW! SHOW THESE TRAITORS THE MEANING OF PAIN! AND MAY THR GOD EMPEROR PROTECT US IN THIS HOUR!!! CHAAAAAAAAAARGE!!!
>The CO would draw forth his Sword pistol as he begins leading the charge!
>>
>>48338809
FOR THE EMPEROR!!
>>
>>48338200
+++ Incoming Transmission +++
+ ...Decoding
+ ...Parsing content
+ ...Applying classification grade
+ ...
+ ...Standardization complete
+ ...View message contents y/n? |
>>
>>48338809
>smiles to himself as he takes off
Roger zat, we are on ze way.
>the Lightning screams across the sky, accompanied by 2 wingmen
>>
>>48338773
I don't think they're recieving, honey...
>>
>>48338773
>He'd activate his Vox as he continues leading the Imperial and Necron forces towards the Titan.
Interrogator! This is First Lieutenant Malak Ordenius of Penal Regiment Theta Gamma. A plan is in motion already! I suggest you either evac now, or assist in our attack!
>>
>>48338829
>y
>>
>>48338829
What in the Emperor's Name?
>Alice plugs a Dataslate into the Vox Caster to allow one to use the message.
>View Message Contents: Y

>>48338843
What plan?! We're suggesting that you hit it's legs, we have to keep it immobile so we can hit it.
>>
>>48338773
>replies on Vox
Yes, this is Sgt Magna Augue of the 22nd Delaran Artillery Company of Penal Regiment Theta Gamma. My boys on the artillery fired some rounds at the Titan; I think a couple them fired effectively >>48338800
Either way, I've got a charge to take part of.
>turns off Vox
>>48338809
>draws his boltgun and follows right behind the Lt
>>
Rolled 29 (1d100)

>Sighs
Not much left for me to do but research, calculate and scratch this damn itch. But first, repair my personal cogitator...
>Attempts to fix it one-handed
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>attempts to make prosthetic arm
>>
>>48338809
>Speechless.
Leutnant. You... How do we know, that the necrons din´t plant fakes? Those filthy xeno shouldn´t be trusted like that!
>Follows the Leutnants charge, without trying to keep up with him this time.
>>
File: Evasive Manneuvers.png (1 MB, 939x634) Image search: [Google]
Evasive Manneuvers.png
1 MB, 939x634
>>48338809
The idiots are fleeing! It will just help extend the effects among their men!

Wait! CONTACT! ENEMY FIGHTERS! CANCEL BOMBING RUN! EVASIVE MANNEUVERS! STORMHAWK SQUADRONS COVER OUR TAILS!
>Meanwhile, on the SoM HQ...

>The troops are assembling for a defensive formation, the titan tanking most hits from the artillery fire, but forced to stop it's fire against the Imperial Fleet.

>The Chapter Techmarines are overseeing the titan repairs.

>"Their artillery fire has hit the main gun, and it is overheating, it won't be able to shoot for a few minutes, protect the Titan brothers! It's machine spirit has almost fallen to our will!"
>>
>>48338843
>>48338809
>Within moments, hundreds of Guardsmen, and over a thousand Necrons would appear from out if the jungle brush, charging straight towards the Titan. Their individual banners raised high and weapons firing in their defiance of the forces of Chaos.
>Shells would soon begin crashing down upon the Titan from the Basilisks at the rear lines, crashing and exploding amongst the traitor forces.
>Necron and Imperial fliers would soon begin engaging their equals amongst the enemy. Their weapons lighting up the skies above!

FOR THE EMPEROR! FOR MANKIND!!!
>>
File: SOM Havoc.jpg (957 KB, 2921x3284) Image search: [Google]
SOM Havoc.jpg
957 KB, 2921x3284
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>48338900
THE WEAK COME!
>A squad of devastators begins hailing fire over the incoming enemy charge.
>>
>>48338848
+++ Input Accepted +++
+ ...User: Vice-Admiral Sternbridge, Caffran
+ ...Reclassifying content
+ ...
+ ...Complete
+ ...Displaying message:
+ - This is Orbital C%1239rth9hERRORa%
+ - Do mot %%%%ERROR%%PARSE
+ - %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
+ - %%%%%%%%%%%
+ - Special Order 000111A Approved
+ - Await reinforcements
>>
Rolled 8, 20, 20 = 48 (3d20)

>>48338896
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G1ob5jnuSo
Tangos spotted! Allons-y!
>the Lightnings break formation, and all three open up from long range with their autocannons
>>
>>48338873
>It does not seem to be possible without tools or another hand
>He has neither
>He decides to just scratch the itch he has instead
>>
Rolled 15 - 2 (1d20 - 2)

>>48338928
>hipfires with his boltgun and fires at the devastators while charging
-2 to roll due to hipfire while moving
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

>>48338930
Tech-priest, trace this signal. Find out where it's coming from.
>"Yes, captain."
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>48338885
>arm falls apart
dammit
>tries again
>>
Rolled 5, 6, 4 = 15 (3d20)

>>48338937
NIGHTWOLVES 3 AND 4 ARE FALLING! FIREBLADES! DECIMATORS! WHERE IS OUR SUPPORT?!

Decimator Stormhawk Squadron! Giving cover fire! we'll get them off your tail, Fireblade has gone to strike the enemy artillery.

1st roll is Nightwolf evasive manneuvers, 2nd is the Fireblade attack on the imperial artillery and the 3rd is the Decimator attack on the enemy fighters.
>>
>>48338989
Shit!
>>48338900
Malak! Those enemy bombers are trying to kill my guns! They aint doin shit for now, but they will eventually!
>>
>>48338857
Ma'am! I've no time to explain! Just know that this plan will work, and that you should either leave soon, or join the assault with what forces you have!

>He'd continue making his way towards the Titan. His mind replaying the plan in his head.
>Since the disruption towers are limiting electronic signals, the only way to activating the bombs is to get someone close enough to the Titan for the signal to reach.
>As such. A automatic detonator has been attached to each of the banners. Should at least one make it within a hundred feet of the titan. The bombs will go off. Causing the Crypts beneath to cave in, and cause the ground beneath the titan In alarge radius to collapse. Burying the titan and anyone caught within under rubble and sea water.
>Those who survive the charge towards the Titan will be teleported out by the necrons at the last possible second to a safe location.
>>
>>48338966
+++ EOF Parse Error +++
+ ...Tracing initiated
+ ... 1%
+ ...
+ ... 5%
+ ....
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>48338959
>A devastator goes down with a well placed bullet on his eye lens.

>The other three keep their fire against the imperial charge with a very aggressive silence.
>>
Rolled 19, 16 = 35 (2d20)

>>48339033
>attempts to dodge the incoming fire
>keeps firing at the enemy
1st roll for dodge, 2nd roll for shooting
>>
Rolled 7 - 1 (1d20 - 1)

>>48338928
>The man would continue charging through the barrage of inaccurate shots. As he begins to fire back at the enemy.
KEEP MOVING!!! LET NONE STOP OUR PATH!

-1 for firing while moving
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>48338989
Splash 2, splash 2! Meurtier, evade! Renier! Pursue!
>one of the Lightnings gives chase to the Stormhawk, wake turbulence churning the air behind it
Zese Decimators are sloppy! Punish zem!
>Guerin does a high-G turn, and attempts to get a lock on one of the Decimators
>>
>>48338834
>>48339010
Ach luv' it's hopeless, get the Launcher ready. I'll get us as close as we can get safely.
>Alice sets the Caster back in it's rack and sets off forward once again.
>Eventually she pulls up to a stop and grabs a couple of packs of Missiles, plus a Hunter-Killer, as well as a Las-Carbine.
>>
>joins the battlefield
>>
>>48339014
+ ... 69%
+ ....
+ .... 84%
+ .... 100%
+ Transmission Origin: ERROR STRICKEN FROM RECORD
+ TRAITOR VESSEL INBOUND
+ EXCERCISE EXTREME CAUTION
>>
>>48339014
>Waits for the transmission to be traced
>>48339072
Interrogator, I've received a corrupted signal from off-world. From what I can decipher, it has approved "special order 000111A" and instructed us to await reinforcements. I have the magos tracing its origin point. Have you any further advice?
>>
Rolled 15, 18 = 33 (2d20)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXgjM0gGLXQ

>>48339050
LEFT FLANK! LEFT FLA- AAAGH!
>Another one goes down, as usual, a white-black smoke comes out of the gaps of the armor of every dead astartes.
>The other two concentrate fire on the section around the killer of their partner.

>>48339052
>The bullets ricochet over the Squad Segeant's armor. Who vey kindly replies with his bolt pistol. (second roll)

>>48339068
I'VE GOT THEM ON MY TAIL! CAN'T SHAKE THEM OFF!

>Nightwolves 1 and 2 are moving towards the charging infantry line.
>"Your sacrifice will be remembered brother... I'm almost at the target zone."
>>
Rolled 20, 4, 16, 13, 11, 14, 19, 8, 19 + 1 = 125 (9d20 + 1)

>>48339072
In case you didn't realize, you could use >>48338800 or my artillery rolls as part on your attempt to cripple the Titan
>turns on Vox
Boys, I want you to focus more on that Titan!
We're getting a bit too close for comfort with your broad shots, and I want to help out our lady friend here!
Rolling for each Basilisk
+1 for focus fire
>>
>>48339110
Tech-priest, optimize weapon output and load torpedoes. We have incoming.
>"Aye, captain."
>>48339072
Interrogator, we have an incoming traitor vessel. I am preparing to engage.
>>
>>48339072
At your signal, honey.
>>
Rolled 11, 5 = 16 (2d20)

>>48339133
>attempt to dodge the fire incoming
>keep firing at the Devastators
Same as before
Please Holy Emperor dont fail me now
>>
>>48339159
Meant for
>>48339104
>>
>>48339133
>Guerin gets a lock, and fires 2 of his Hellstrike missiles
Fox sree, Fox sree!
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>48339175
forgot roll
>>
Rolled 19, 17, 2, 20 + 3 = 61 (4d20 + 3)

>>48339133
>The CO takes a round to the arm, causing him to drop his power sword upon the ground. But never the less continues the charge. Using every bit of willpower he has to bite through the pain.
TANKS! LET 'EM SEE THE GLOW OF YOUR BARRELS!!! FIRE!!!
>At his command, several Leman Russ tanks would appear from the Jungle, and would begin firing up the Devastators positions.
+3gor the nasty surprise
>>
>>48339110
>>48339159
"Get your guns ready to hit tha- Confirmed, break off the attack on the surface and engage target. Good hunting Admiral, the Emperor is with you today."

>>48339148
"Sergeant Augue, good hits on hostile Titan. If you can, focus fire on the legs. Will follow up with BDA as the enemy show their damage. Over."

>>48339168
>Alice also grabs the Vox Caster and starts dashing towards a firing position for the missiles.
Come on! Bloody Traitors are in space as well! All we've got is the Benedictus!
>>
>>48339159
Cultist Technician:
"The rites have been made, most unclean one. I shall stall the ground troops with inquisition orders falsified. Once the innocent lose their lives to this Titan bombing the warp portal'a sacrifice will be complete. Praise the old father"
>>
File: SoMSorcerer.jpg (112 KB, 843x948) Image search: [Google]
SoMSorcerer.jpg
112 KB, 843x948
>>48339148
>The titan is hit heavily, sending the ground shaking. This forces the sorcerers to come into action, no longer maintaining the illusion of nothing being there and raising warp shields around the titan.
WE CAN'T HOLD AGAINST THAT ARTILLERY FIRE FOR LONG, AND WITHOUT OUR MAGICS THE NECRONS WILL SEE US! PUSH THEM BACK!

>>48339175
>>48339188
LOOSING ALTITUDE!
>The vehicle crashes against the infantry lines.
>The Decimator squad is banished from air

>>48339208
>The devastators fly to the skies as they are blown up from the ground, smoke leaving the gaps of their armor.
>>
Rolled 7, 10 = 17 (2d20)

>>48339148
FIREBLADES COMING FOR A SECOND RUN ON THE ENEMY ARTILLERY! (first roll)

>>48339208
Nightwolves, dropping Viral package! (Second roll)
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>48339246
aiming at sorcerers
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>48339246
Good kills! Decimators splashed! Meurtier, on me! We've gotta take out ze Nightwolves!
>the 2 Lightnings get back in formation, as the third fires it's twin lascannons at the Fireblades it was pursuing
>>
>>48339237
THE FOUL FOLLOWERS OF THE FATHER OF PESTILENCE TRY TO CLAIM THE TITAN FOR THEMSELVES?!

WARPSMITH! MAN THE TITAN! FIRE THE MAIN GUN AGAINST THEM! IF THEY WISH TO SERVE NURGLE LET THEM DO SO FROM THEIR GRAVE! LET'S SHOW THEM THE GIFTS OF MALAL!
>>
>>48339171
+++ Warning +++
+ DAEMONIC ENERGIES DETECTED
+TITAN SIGNATURE IRREGULARITIES
+ EVAC RECOMMENDED
+ PRAISE THE EMPEROR
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>48339263
>Due to the utter chaos of the battlefield, the bombing run goes far off course. Leaving most of the attackers unharmed by it

KEEP MOVING GUARDSMEN! WE SHALL NOT FALL THIS DAY!!!

>he'd quickly aim a shot at the nearest traitor before firing a round from his pistol.
>>
File: 1468464649726.jpg (201 KB, 1280x896) Image search: [Google]
1468464649726.jpg
201 KB, 1280x896
Rolled 7, 14 = 21 (2d20)

>>48339237
Indomitable Truth, fire torpedoes, then swing around for a broadside! We shall provide cover fire with the bombardment cannon!
>>
Rolled 6, 16, 7, 1, 12, 8, 16, 11, 10 + 1 = 88 (9d20 + 1)

>>48339246
>A few bits of shrapnel from nearby bolter fire hit him in the leg, but he keeps on charging
>>48339263
>>48339219
>gets on Vox
See, these traitorous pieces of garbage are no match for out glorious artillery!
Keep firing on those titan legs! +1 for focus fire
>>
Rolled 5 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>48339312
Hey Malak, so long as we're waving our dicks here, when I was getting my prosthetic on, I had the doc make a major modification to it!
Lets see if I can deal with those sorcerers!
>leaps in the air and does a mid-air kick in the direction of the sorcerers
>a god damn plasma cannon bolt comes flying out of the sole of his robotic foot
(+3 for dramatic reveal)
>>
>>48339318
Cultist:
Curses! The fools have discovered us!
Champion of Nugle:
Take Evasive maneuvers. The ritual must complete!
>>
>>48339351
...I want one of those.
>in awe
>>
File: Depherion.jpg (218 KB, 1064x1024) Image search: [Google]
Depherion.jpg
218 KB, 1064x1024
Rolled 6, 14 = 20 (2d20)

>The warpsmith hastily mans the titan, tossing the sleeping ork aside from the controls.
Dady's back, sweetheart, and he will pilot you with the best of his skills.

>With this, he aims the overcharged main titan weapon against the Vessel of Nurgle.

This titan is mine... MINE ALONE!

>A charged shot emerges from the titan cannon (first roll)
>>48339273
>The sorcerers suffer from the incoming fire but still stand.
>>48339283
>The nightwolves go down.
>>48339337
>The titan vulcan megabolter begins firing against the artillery line (second roll)
>>
>>48339369
Cultists:
My lord we can't evade both incoming fire!
Champion:
Looks like team nurgle blasts off again..
>>
>>48339351
>Malak barely has time to duck under the incoming, and poorly aimed plasma shot coming from behind him.

DAMMIT MAN! DONT USE THAT THING SO CLOSE TO ME! I DONT WANT TO DIE WHEN THAT THING MALFUNCTIONS!

>He'd then continue moving. The objective area only a hundred feet away from him and his banner
>>
>>48339362
>the Indomitable Truth, a dauntless light cruiser, pulls alongside the traitor ship for a broadside
We are the Imperial Navy!
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>48339312
>Reaches the enemy trench with the flamer.

MOVE THOSE BANNERS UP, MEN!
>>
>>48339405
*massive explotions and praises of Nurgle*
>>
Rolled 20, 2, 14, 15, 9 = 60 (5d20)

>>48339369
>Renier radios in his kills, and moves to rejoin the fight against the Nightwolves. Meanwhile, Guerin and Meurtier close in at full speed
Zere zey are! Take zem out!
>Meurtier unleashes all 4 of his missiles (first 4 rolls) while Guerin's autocannon BRRRTs them (5th)
>>
Rolled 17 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>48339369
>hears the sounds of his cannons being hit by the titan over his vox
Oh no! You are NOT SHOOTING MY GOD DAMN BASILISKS!
>fires at the cockpit of the Titan with his leg with the anger and bloodlust of crazed Blood Angel
+1 for extreme anger
>>
>>48339401
>shouts
hey wait couldn't we have just got the Necrons to detonate the bombs?
>>
>>48339401
>Their advance would be remarkably unpaused until the mean on the rows ahead start flying over the place.

>With each swing of his powerbroadsword, the guardsmen are sent flying around him.

>He ends being the last thing standing on a clear path between the troops and the titan.

Your advance has been remarkable, weaklings. But here is where I draw the line.
>>
>>48339369
It seems my fears were not misplaced... If it can mount a counterattack, it will soon be able to move as well...
>Prceeds to lie low and write on parchment
>>
>A Captain seats onboard his ship
>His Navigator turns towards him
Captain, we're nearing the objective. Our "Gift" from the Inquisition is proving quite valuable.
>The Captain frowns.
No, Silus. It is a "Favour", and one expected to be given back ten times with interest. Ready lance batteries and drop pods. We're expected soon.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d100)

>>48339447
>>
>>48339337
>Alice drops the gear and goes prone.
"Good effect on target Sergeant, keep yourself alive. And stay away from that Titan!"

>Alice then pulls a map and a notebook from her map case and starts scribbling frantically on both.
Sam, set up the Launcher and fire at the Titan, gotta keep it from killing anything while I work out the co-ords.
>>
>>48339447
+++ Unknown Signature Detected +++
+ ...Identifying
>>
>>48339425
>The cockpit shakes.
>"My lord I could use some support!"

>>48339421
>No nightwolves remain on the skies, Fireblade is moving for a second run against the artillery though.

SILENCE WARPSMITH! The situation is under control. Fire the main weapon against their artillery line when charged.

>"Mylord a shot this close... it could potentially kill our men too!"

DO WHAT I SAY!
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

vs titan ventilation
>>
>>48339408
>He keeps moving as fast as he can
His arm trailing blood behind him, but the banner attached to his Carapace armor still fully there.
>"Sixty... fifty... fourty... Thirty...!"
>Malak is now within the enemy trench system, and more than deep enough for the banner to now work.
>He quickly stabs it Into the ground, before activating the remote Detonator.

EAT SHIT MALAL!!!

>Deep underground. The makeshift bombs have been attached by the necrons to every major weak point within dozens of different tombs across the area. Their lights flashing as they wait for the activation signal
>A moment later a loud "BEEP" is heard, and the bombs instantly activate.
>The support pillars are completely shattered, causing the the Crypts to begin collapsing in on themselves.

>Meanwhile, on the surface!

>The ground beneath the defenders begins to quake, as the support pillars beneath begin to crumble. Tearing the land above them apart.
>This begins happening throughout a 30mile radius. The earth shaking as it falls apart and a large sink hole begins to form
>>
Rolled 6, 10 = 16 (2d20)

>>48339421
Hey yo buddy! Can you do something about those bombers hitting my artillery?
>>48339497
>fires another plasma leg shot at the cockpit
>after doing so, take a few bolter shots at what appears to be the big Kahuna
>>
>>48339497
>the 3 fighters regroup and move towards the Fireblade
We're almost finished! One final effort, boys!
>the distance is almost closed already
>>
>>48339519
OH SHIT
Malak! What was your plan after this?!
>>
>>48339519
Oh dear...
>Holds on to the wreckage behind which he was hiding
>>
>>48339405
+++ Automated Message +++
+ To User: Vice-Admiral, Sternbridge, Caffran
+ ...Unidentified vessel detected
+ ...Battle-ready drop pods and lance batteries detected
+ ...Unable to identify, requesting action
+ ...
>>
>>48339497
>The man gives the space marine a shit eatting grin. Before shouting out-
NOW NYZART!!
>Within seconds, the assault force is teleported enmass by the Necron forces to a safe location outside of the soon to be sink hole radius. Leaving the Sons if Malice to fall to their doom as the land begins flooding with sea water
>>
Rolled 5, 7, 6, 14, 10 = 42 (5d20)

>>48339456
>In the skies above the Titan, the prow of an Ambition-class Cruiser streaks through an open warp rift and through the skies.
>One of the bridge crew spots it.
Captain, Chaos Titan spotted, 30 North of portside prow!

Excellent, Ingrid! Port batteries, you may open fire.
>5 Lance batteries open fire
>>
>>48339519
>The titan weapon is charged as the ground shakes.
>"Oh no..."
>Depherion's seen opening the cockpit and jumping off, running towards the HQ's airfield.

>Everything's crumbling and shaking whe he boards the caestus assault ram and takes off.

>Meanwhile, next to the titan...

>a Gargantuan hole is opening over the ground, the sons falling into it, debris, vehicles, defenses and the titan itself falling over them.

>A fist raises from the rubble as Lord Keros gets up.

>The titan is on the ground next to them, red lights emanating from the cockpit.

>Entering the vehicle to inspect it, the lord's expression changes to utter fear when he reads the console reports.

>"Warning, Main Weapon Obstructed. Explosion inminent."

>He's got just the right set of seconds to scream in frustration to the skies.
WARPSMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITH!!
>>
>>48339582
>>48339589
+++ Warp Signature Deceted +++
+ ...Vessel is opening fire
+ ...Started Auto-Log
>>
>>48339582
Master gunner, keep the weapons at the ready! Tech-priest, establish communications with the incoming vessel!
>>
>>48339549
>>48339551
>Any imperial or Necron within the area is teleported to a small mountain outside of the sink hole radius. But close enough to allow then to fully view the Titan and the legions around it are sent falling to their dooms.
>Those who managed to survive the fall are either crushed by rubble, or soon find themselves swallowed up by sea water from the nearby coast, as water and sand rushes to fill in the void.
>>
>>48339587
>>48339622
>watches with his range finder as the entire area they were in sinks into the earth and seawater
So... its over?
Mission accomplished?
>>
>>48339614
+++ Establishing Connections +++
+ ...hailing
+ ...hailing
+ ...vessel ID confirmed
+ ...>>48339589
+ ...awaiting response
>>
>>48339634
now if you'll excuse me I'm off to scavenge some tech.
>walks away
>>
>>48339622
Oh dear... I think my stomach was left back there... As well as my dignity...
>>
>>48339651
Hey there, guardsman
You aint going no where until the Lt says we're done
>>48339622
We're done right? The chaos forces and the Titan are destroyed
>>
Rolled 17, 10, 14 = 41 (3d20)

>>48339593
>the Lightnings are still in the air as the Titan explodes. The shockwave sends them out of control.

Rolling for... Their lives, I guess.
>>
File: CaestusAssaultRam.png (750 KB, 782x474) Image search: [Google]
CaestusAssaultRam.png
750 KB, 782x474
>>48339593
>The assault ram takes to the skies as an explosion bigger than the gargantuan hole engulfs anything inside of it. He manages to avoid both the explosion and the lance shots from the ships above.

You all take my titan...

my chapter...

my research...

my life's work...

>He sets a collission course with the Caestus Assault Ram towards the Imperial Goodwill.

Then I will take what's yours.

I will take your lives and your ships...

I WILL TAKE ALL OF YOU TO HELL!

>He sets the boarding transport to maximum speed towards the ship's bridge.
>>
>>48339622
>The Lieutenant watches on with pride upon his face at the sight before him. Watching as billions of gallons of waters, and tens of thousands of pounds of sand rushes in to the newly formed bay. As the evening sun sets along the horizon.
>He presses his hand against the still open wound on his arm, trying to keep pressure on it until a medic can assist him.
>>
>Alice sits there, with a Jeep and a massive amount of equipment.

So....Sam....what now?
>>
>Fireblade Stormhawk squadron is engulfed by the explosion and crashes on the mainland.

>The rest of the space marines that where out of the hole are also either engulfed by the explosion or quickly disposed of.
>>
Nurgle Cultist:
"I don't understand my lord, the warp portal is not activating. Have our brethren betrayed us?
Unknown marine:
"No... The titan has been destroyed, I can feel the tremors in the warp. Patience, cretin. I am sure the ritual was completed."
>>
>>48339673
But boss! Yea still 'ave me roight?
>It turns out, that after the had been thrown out if the Titans cockpit, he'd ended up falling asleep inside the transport.
That:z gotta be some kind 'o con'so'la'tion? Roight boss?
>>
>>48339694
>She grabs Alice's hand and sits on the jeep's back, facing the explosion.

Why don't we just enjoy the fireworks, love?
>>
>>48339673
>watches the ramming take place
Dibs on warpsmith corpse
>>
>>48339673
Which ship?
>>
>>48339622
>The Captain sees carnage below.
Well now, we didn't do all that, did we? Course I'm pretty sure some of them missed. Ahem...Helmsman, if you may.
>The Bridge tunes into emergency Imperial comms
"This is Captain Steele of the Bloody Arcana, bearing a Warrant of Trade. To all surviving Imperial Guard, please broadcast on emergency voxcast so that my ships can extract you. To Vice-Admiral Steffan, please meet us at your earliest convenience.
>>
>>48339712
>Angry Warpsmith Noises

>The transport easily pierces the ship's hull and unloads 6 limbs of hell mounted up on the same body upon the crew.

No more hiding! NO MORE PLOTTING! ONLY DEATH NOW!
>>
>>48339670
>>48339699
Oh thank God. I'm very attached to these guys now.

>they spin out of control, the explosion rocking their fighters as the careen towards the ground. Both Guerin and Renier manage to regain control with some breathing room, but Meurtier almost hits the ground before he manages to right his aircraft. Guerin grabs his vox.
Fucking Titan! Bouffe ma queue calisse de fag! You can't kill me with zomezing so weak!
>>
>>48339673

"Right into my trap, asshole."

"Vice Admiral, hold your fire. He's heading right for the decoy bridge."
>>
>>48339720
>[...]Caestus Assault Ram towards the Imperial Goodwill.[...]
>>
>>48339749
>it was a hologram
>>
>>48339755
I'm dumb
>>48339749
Are you sure?
>>
>>48339716
>The man chuckles at this.
If you can find it!

>>48339694
We wait for Evac Ma'am... and we let our reinforcements deal with the rabble.
>He points up to the sky, as numerous Imperial transports begin heading towards them.
>>
>>48339771
Shouldn't we pursue the heretic sir?
>>
>>48339771
The search shall be great!
>>
>>48339769

"I'm sure. I made sure the ship plans he accessed were faulty. He's heading right where I want him."

>>48339749

>Hits the eject button, launching the empty "bridge," warpsmith and all, into space towards the Gospyrian atmosphere

"Now lets see if he can survive re-entry."
>>
>>48339622
*fzzzttttt*
*bzzzp*
>Reality seems to have forgotten the physical laws that govern it, as the air shifts and bends in impossible ways, light refracting inwards toward itself and the beginnings of a small tear in the fabric of space appears

>somewhere in the eye of terror
Nurgle Cultist:
"Yes Master! Yes! It worked! Now come the days of pestilence! We shall consume this planet, and sacrifice it in the name of He, the eldest."
>>
>>48339714
That....that sounds nice. I even have tea.
>Alice grabs a spare Canteen filled with tea. Milk and two sugars.
>Drinks some and offerers it to Sam.

>>48339733
Rogue Trader? Here? Well bloody hell, reckon we should talk to him luv'?
>>
>>48339646
>Hailing
>Imperial Clearance:Vermillion
>Orders:[REDACTED]
>>
>>48339804
+++ Irregular Warp Signature Detected +++
+ ...Analyzing
>>
>>48339804
>takes a glance down at the crater while everyone else was looking at the transport
Oh what the fuck is that shit
>>
>>48339827
meh it's probably nothing now that warpsmith copse however...
>>
>>48339804
That's... not good... definitely NOT GOOD!
>The man sighs at he sight of the newly forming portal.

Why the hell can it never be EASY!?!
>>
>>48339837
Nah, nah. I mean what the FUCK is THAT
>points at the whatever the hell is coming out the crater
>>
>>48339854
Should I shoot it?
>>
>>48339803
GREE-LEE! GREE-LEE! COME OUT AND FACE ME!
>He hears the engines roar but ignores them on his way to the control room.

>A skeleton crew of servitors is all that he finds there... as well as a panoramic view of atmospheric re-entry.

Greely...

GREE-LEE...

GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

>He screams as he runs his way back towards the Caestus Assault Ram.
>>
>Sends Nyzart's people a comm

"The mastermind of these events should arrive at -"

>Checks his dataslate

"32 degrees south, 152 degrees west. If he is somehow alive, do with him as you see fit. Be warned, He's real tough."
>>
>>48339820
+++ Relaying Transmission +++
+ To user: Vice-Admiral Sternbridge, Caffran
+...
+...Copy START
+ ...
+ Vessel type: Amibition-Class Cruiser
+ Imperial Clearance: Vermillion
+ Orders: ERROR [REDACTED]
+ ...
+ ...Copy END
>>
>>48339855
OH FUCK
>>48339882
>saves co-ordinates with hand behind back
>>
>>48339808
Oh tea! It's been long since we had some! And we should, you don't meet a captain carrying a warrant of trade everyday, it never hurts to socialize and make contacts.

>>48339855
But I think it might have to wait...
>>
>>48339804
>>48339827
>>48339854
>Alice spits out her tea, with an almost over-offended expression.
That chaps, would be a Warp Portal. Which means that now is a good time to fall back. Then shoot whatever comes out.
>Alice tosses the gear back into the Jeep and leaps for the driver's seat.
This is not good, this is not good at all!
>>
>>48339804

>the tear expands rapidly, completely ignoring the laws of reality, as streaks and flashes of bright red light and green putrid smoke swirls and grasps at its new surroundings
>Suddenly the tear extends into the planet, like lightning rippling through through a communications tower
> red glowing craks start forming everywhere, shooting jagged ripples across the planet surface
> the skies seem to darken
>>
>>48339755
>>48339803
Ohhhh boss? I don't fink what you wanted to 'appened... well... 'appened... I'm finks we'z 'eadin' back down to da planet belowz.... but at least ya still 'avez me aroun'!!! An Oi still 'avez you!
>He then wraps him big arms around the still angry warpsmith in a tight, chassis cracking hug. Not sure if the two will survive re-entry.
>>
>>48339881

"Warp portal on the surface. Vice Admiral?"
>>
>>48339911
>Jumps on the other seat.

Why is a warp portal here?! I thought Malal hated Daemons!
>>
>>48339921
>watches the world begin to change
Va te faire mettre. Zis is ridiculous.
>>
>>48339882
I have problems of my own, as of late. You'll have to collect him yourself.
>>48339921
>a phalanx of monoliths appear near the location and begin unloading the Nyzart's legions
>>
Rolled 2, 12, 20, 9, 10, 8, 4, 17, 13, 13 = 108 (10d20)

>>48339921
Oh bother, a warprift. Gunners, fire all lance batteries. And please do hurry up with the evac.
>>
Rolled 11, 6, 12, 7, 8, 7, 5, 4, 10 = 70 (9d20)

>>48339911
Ah. I see.
>calmly turns on his Vox
Hey guys. Listen. That crater that just formed. I need you to shoot it with LITERALLY EVERYTHING.
I NEED YOU TO PUT AS MUCH EFFORT AS YOU HUMANLY HAVE INTO SHOOTING THAT.
Alright. Bye.
>tunes to >>48339948
Hey, so, I know you fellas are there. You might wanna back up a wee-bit
>>
>>48339885
>>48339911
Interrogator? Did you have knowledge of a rogue trader entering the system?
>>
>>48339882
>>48339924
>After the crash, a 5 fingered robotic fist raises from the rubble.
>A heavily damaged warpsmith crawls out from it, missing both his shoulder weapons, both legs his left arm and his right bladearm as well as a few mechadentrides. Leaving him with just his head, torso, a claw-like mechadentride, his right arm and his left bladearm.
>>
>>48339921

"Throne on Terra, is this what the Sons of Malice were here for? I think we made a huge fucking mistake..."
>>
>Acrivating his Vox communicator. Malak would quickly order for all available transports to arrive at his position to pick up the survivors. Before switching it to comm Greely.

>>48339934
Greely! What the hell do you suggest? I've got hundreds of wounded down here, and almost no vehicles to assist us!
>>
>>48339960
>10 lance beams hit the rift, 6 of which hit dead center, slagging whatever foul thing is trying to come out.
>>
>Lies down and closes his eyes
>Takes out his notebook and pen
>After a few moments, opens his eyes and starts writing
>>
>>48339921
>>48339978
>Cough
>Cough

You idiots...

>Cough
>Cough

Doomed us all...

>He leans against the rubble, letting his head watch the rift expand.

In the end... they win... I can hear them laughing... in my head...
>Cough
This would have been... a glorious day to remember... for the chapter... if nobody had intervened.
>>
>>48339921
>>48339948
You are fighting what's coming out of it right?

>Suddenly the skies twinkle out, as if all the stars and all the galaxies died in this very instant
>There is a silence, so deep, so unnerving, that whatever animal life was left on the planet dies in horror, clawing at their own eyes and intestines, shrieking with silenced voices
>The shear magnitude of what is coming is changing the gravitational space dilation, as if space is sucked inwards towards the opening warp portal
>Somewhere, deep inside the portal, and hidden from view, beyond mortal comprehension, an ancient being takes its first fresh breath of air in ten thousand years
>>
Rolled 6, 7 = 13 (2d20)

>>48339936
I have no idea! But we're not gonna let them live long enough to explain!

>Alice flicks a switch on the dash and the Tarantula Sentry in the bed starts firing towards the portal as she reverses the Jeep away from the portal.

>>48339963
"That would be appreciated, I think it might be Nurgle, WHICH IS VERY BAD. VERY BAD INDEED.

>>48339964
"I did not Admiral, but it doesn't matter now, as long as they're shooting at the enemy I'm all for them!"

>>48339978
"So....Greely, we need to bug out so the Malleus Benedictus can help scrub the portal then set about making sure no one's tainted. We might need help with the Evac. Also we helped kill that Titan for you."
>>
>>48340000
Sir I suggest moving back to entrenched positions whilst we wait for the transports and hold a line with any man able to cover the wounded!
>>
>>48340027
Yes
>>
>puts on gas mask
i am not getting spored
>>
>>48340017
The Armsman starts dragging Callidon away from the portal, careful not to interrupt his writing.
>After carefully dragging the Adept behind a couple of rocks which offer protection from prying eyes, he clamps a hand over Callidon's head and......disappears with him in tow. Both of them reappear in the hold of a Valkyrie that was waiting for take off. Like 'magic'.
You just sit tight, we'll get you evac'd in no time sir.
>The Armsman then grabs a suitably big Bolter and vanishes once more as he steps out of Callidon's view.
>>
>>48339975
>The Ork throws a large chunk of debris off of himself before standing up.
>After a moment a suddeb realisation occurs to him
W-WARPSMIF!?! W-WHERE ARE YA'S!?!
>He'd begin throwing apart debris as he attempts to find his best friend
>Thankfully, after a few moments of searching, the Ork Warboss would find him and pick his broke body up before hugging him.

I t'aught Oi lost you Warpsmif! I dun know wha' I'd do if I lost ya!
>Tears can actually be seen falling across the orks cheeks
>>
>>48340000
>>48340028

"Alright, We need to organize an evac. Good thing Verasii held back. I'll have her start sending people down and quarantining them."

"You'd think the Necrons would have little to fear from Nurgle, though."
>>
>>48340078
The parasite gods have no sway over us.
>>
>>48340027
... Has it begun?... It can´t have. Must be some unconnected warp phenomena.
>>48340066
Huh?... Interesting. Well, I have no time for that line of inquiry.
>Continues writing, closing his eyes for a few moments from time to time
>>
>>48340078
Forgive me if what Im about to ask is heretical, but what exactly is 'Nurgle'? A bit new to this 'inquisition' thing
Furthermore, should I keep shooting whatever that is with my cannons
>>
>>48340076
I'm dying... my green skinned friend...
>Cough
I'm dying...

...Take this...

>Gives him a remote.

Shut down my disruption towers... let their fleets be able to target the daemonic incursion...

At least that will give them a chance.

Who laughs... last now... tzeentch- ghh...

>The warpsmith stops moving.
>>
>>48340107
i feel a change in the warp...as if a large amount of loot just became unguarded...
>>
>>48340102

"Shoot like your life depends on it, because it does. And for all that is sacred, don't let it touch you!"
>>
>>48340028
>>48340078
Interrogators, I'd suggest you evac on my ships as soon as possible. My lance batteries can only fire for so long and keep the Enemy at bay. Your presence is preventing me from using the big guns.
>>
>>48340028
I don't think we're doing much against it! We need some bigger guns!
>She'd fire a few shots from her Stalker Bolter too.
>>
>>48340078
Understood, Sir! Thank the Emperor I had the foresight to have transports prepared for us.

>Hed then turn to the various wounded and still healthy guardsmen around him

Troopers! We are LEAVING THIS PLANET! MAKE YOUR WAY TOWARDS THE INFOMING VALKYRIES AND PREPARE TO DEPART! LEAVE ANYTHING THAT IS UNNECESSARY BEHIND AND LOAD UP!!! THAT INCLUDES YOUR BASILISKS SERGEANT AUGUE!

Sergeant Eisen! Assemble a few squads of men. Just in case something happens.

AND SOMEBODY GET ME A FETHING MEDIC FOR MY ARM
>>
Rolled 10, 7, 6, 11, 20, 19, 6, 20, 20 = 119 (9d20)

>>48340153
Alrighty then
>turns on Vox
Yeah boys, like I said:
KEEP SHOOTING IT
>>
>>48340027
>Beneath the utter darkness of the planet surface, now only illuminated by the portal a monstrous figure materializes into existence
>The deafening silence ends, and the air thickens with poisonous fumes, the planet surface rotting and burning simultaneously
>With a great ugly rumbling sound, as if from deep down a throat so infested by bacteria merely looking at it could kill you, a terrifying voice speaks:

AHH...

HOW SWEET THE AIR

TO TASTE SUCH BEAUTY AGAIN

I SHALL EMBRACE ITS DECAY ONCE MORE

>the incoming barrage is winked out of existence just before it reaches the figure
>after exhaling, which killed pretty much anything organic and living in 5km radius, the figure spots the necron forces

COME, SKINLESS,

I SHALL TEACH YOU THE PLEASURES YOU FORSOOK

YOU WILL KNOW MY NAME

AND KNOW THAT I AM DEATH

DECAY IS INEVITABLE
>>
>>48340181
>whatever comes out of that portal gets shot 4 times square in the face by >>48340169
>>
>>48340167
Right away sir! You heard the man! Move out troopers!

>Eisen runs towards a defensive line with some men.

The beating of heretic ass never ends! Lock and load!
>>
>>48340078
"They might have nothing to fear from Nurgle, but the Penal Regiment does. And Sam does too, which is y'now....yeah."
>One might notice that she didn't say 'we'.

>>48340102
What Greely said, don't let them touch you. Oh and bring flamers."

>>48340158
"Worry not about myself Captain, focus on evacuating the Penal Regiment, as a servant of the Ordo tasked with dealing with these cretins, it is my duty to combat them......in theory."
"But.....if you could shift us away from the portal for a bit, it would be appreciated."
>Alice turns the jeep around, and heads for the LZ.

>>48340160
Just need to hold out long enough for Reinforcements to arrive, but first we bug out and let the Ships in Orbit pound the enemy first.

>Meanwhile, up on the Malleus Benedictus, everyone has collectively shit a brick, and are preparing everything for immediately deployment.
>>
>Reappers a bit disoriented.
I´m ready to figth! Wait... weren´t we in the middle of a charge?
>Is holding a recaf mug and has no clue what happened.
>>
>>48340181
This is not Nurgle by the way, I don't want to ruin this thread. But it is a very powerful greater champion / incarnation of nurgle's desire to infest, with the goal to consume the planet in pestilence
>>
>>48340181
>The necrons begin firing at the daemon
>Nyzart's cryptek advisor speaks to him
>"My phaeron, I fear that we may be forced to make use of the shard."
>>
>>48340167
Now Lt., forgive me if this is a bit out of line.
But I am not going to leave my cannons
>>
Rolled 14, 19, 5, 18, 13, 14, 20, 15, 6, 20, 18, 1 = 163 (12d20)

>>48340181
>from above, the 3 Lightnings unload into the daemon
I am zo fed up with zis shit! Fucking Ghaos! Ta mere suce des ours dans la foret, daemon!
first 6 are the remaining Hellstrike missiles, next 6 are each fighter's autocannon and lascannons
>>
>>48340107
>He'd take the remote from the androids hand before pocketing it.
O-ok boss... iz undastandz....

>Upon realising that the warpsmith had stopped moving, he'd give him a little shake.
W-Warpsmif?
>No response...
>He'd shake him again, and a little bit harder!
Warpsmif?
>No response...
>At this point panic would set into the Orks voice as he tries again to shake his friend awake.
W-Warpsmif!? Warpsmif! WARPSMIF~!!!
>The one thing no one thought an ork could do happens at this point.
>He falls to his knees and looms up at the sky as he starts crying as the shot begins slowly panning upwards...
WARPSMIF~....!

and the academy award for most dramatic and heartfelt performance in a war film goes to...!
>>
>>48340237
>>48340225
>>48340193
I don't know the dice rules here, but I am ready to die
>>
>>48340181
>The radius just ends a few steps away from the defensive line Eisen and the men have made.

>As always, Eisen speaks with a very serious and self-composed tone, very calmly.

Keep it together men, we've beaten a titan, this is nothing in comparison.
>>
>>48340263
Don't have to die, just have to acknowledge when shit hurts. You decide whether or not it dies.
>>
>>48340167

>Transports crewed by men in suits that resemble a cross between "hazmat suit" and "Plague Doctor" begin taking the injured for triage and to let the benedictus have a look.

>Fresh troops in similar gear begin deplaning in order to replace the fallen

>Verasii sits at her desk.

"Hmmph. This is interesting. What would Nurgle want with Necrons? And where is that Dandy knight pilot?"
>>
>>48340201
Understood. Helmsman, prepare the Nova Cannon, load Grav Shells.

To all Imperial forces, evacuate from ground zero in t-minus 60 seconds. Failure to do so will result in an express ticket to meet the Emperor. Captain Steele out.
>>
>>48340263
>>48340270
well he got shot by 4 19-20 basilisk shots, and a couple 18s, 19s, and 20s on the plane roll
>>
>>48340227
>coughs
well it seems everyone has this under control so can i go scavenge a warpsmith?
>>
>>48340296
Guardsman thats like at least 50 miles away from here
>>
>>48340291
Don't forget 20 rounds of fire from crusier-class batteries
>>
Rolled 14, 19, 18, 1, 11, 8, 1, 5, 17, 10, 12, 13, 2, 3, 15, 9 = 158 (16d20)

>>48340263
>the creature surrounds itself in a reality warping shield to attempt to block the incoming barrage of hellfire missiles, lightning strikes
rolling, you guys decide how badly it is damaged
>>
>>48340311
well i could go on a ship?
bye going for food now
>>
>>48340296
You will stay on your post until those transports are back here, trooper! The wounded need people to defend them!
>>
>>48340291
>>48340313
>>48340324
That's how we've always done things. Unless a person has a gun up to your head and fires it, you can choose to live. There's various reasons for this, such as needing a character alive to advance a story.
>>
"Hopefully that upjumped peasant will have the foresight to collect the knight."

>He sees the warp portal shimmer on the horizon

"Not good."

>Begins making his way away from the fracas as best he can, his comm gear broken.
>>
>>48340324
Lets just say you're very damaged by the shots coming out the gate
>>
>>48340227
>He'd turn to the man next to him. A angry look upon his face.

Sergeant, I gave you a Throne damned order! If you do not WANT to follow said order. I am MORE than willing to shoot you in your other leg, before telling your men to do so myself!

DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!!!

>>48340237
Pilot! Get your and your Wingmate's out of there! Right NOW!!!

>>48340202
Just get on-board a transport Commissar.
>He sighs before.mumbling to himself.
I wonder where the hell Hawthorne and Larrs are... they better not be dying down there in each other's arms. Ill be pissed otherwise!
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>48340324
60 seconds are up. You may fire when ready.
>The Nova Cannon fires a shell towards the monstrosity sitting in the crater
>>
>>48340332

>One of the men in the Plague Doctor Hazmat suits approaches you

"The Inquisitor sent us to relieve you, and try and collect that Fop and his Knight."

>A retrieval team is already moving out
>>
>>48340367
>For a split second, a miniature blackhole opens on the surface of the planet, sucking of large chunks of the Daemon into it.
>>
>>48340359
>staggers out from a cupboard
Jr Medical officaer Larrs reporting for duty.
>>
>>48340289
"We simply must have dinner once this messy business is over Captain, exchange stories."

>Alice rides the Jeep up the Ramp of a waiting Thunderhawk, which takes off immediately at a clip, headed for the Malleus Benedictus.
>It almost skids as it lands in the Bay and drops it's ramp
>The Jeep is immediately ushered off and replaced with Hellhounds while Alice and LIX are checked over.
>Both are then 'assaulted' with Hazmat gear and Blessed Weapons/Ammo.
Better get kitted up Sam, gonna be in for one hell of a slog.

>>48340201
It also turns out that I cocked up my name here and didn't notice until now. Plz be gentle with my reaming senpaitachi.
>>
>>48340324
>The warp field surrounding the great unclean's avatar fizzles and crackles like lightning, shooting sparks and rolling balls of flame as the nearby poisons ignite
>The creature shivers for a moment, and the warp field dissipates, letting the remaining barrage of missiles and cruiser batteries strike home

...AH

>In an explosion of the most putrid foul smelling flesh, the creature is blasted into several pieces, splattered sickenly in a huge radius around the warp portal
>However, as the smoke clears and the blinding lights of the explosions fade out, you see the pieces moving, beginning to grow and reform, seeking out other pieces and connecting to eachother, like slimy green blobs consuming one another
>>
>>48340359
>the pilot can be heard scoffing over the vox
Ta mere est une pute, Guardsman! I am going to stay until my guns are dry and my fuel is out! If you zink I'm going to let ze transports go undefended you're mad!
>the Lightnings continue to fly around the daemon
>>
>>48340359
>Gets on board, while muttering about not having missed any of the figthing.

>Behind him, what appears to be a tau suit in stealth mode, tries to silently enter the transport. Looks like Sam seems fine.
>>
>>48340388
Thank the Emperor!

Mean back off to the secondary defense line, wait until the wounded are embarked and then move into the transports yourselves!
>>
>>48340435
Forgot my name.
>>
>>48340448
Men*
>>
Rolled 16, 17, 8, 5, 15, 16, 6, 5, 11 = 99 (9d20)

>>48340359
Sir, with all due respect, if you're going to shoot me, shoot me in the head, then shoot my men as well.
Each and every one of us rather be stuck in the Warp for a 1000 years than to lose our cannons. So in all due respect, sir, I would rather die than to lose my cannons
I acknowledge your order of evacuation, and I will see to it that my men evacuate. But if we cannot make it without our cannons, we will stay on this planet and die serving the Emperor by fighting whatever it is the Emperor sends at us. A man without a soul is no man, and those cannons are my soul, sir.
>turns on the Vox
Alright boys, give off one last salvo on >>48340427
Then pack up and load up the cannons and yourselves on the nearest transport.
If we can't find a transport, then we're going down swinging
>>
>>48340416
Will HazMat suits protect us from Daemonic sickness?
>She's already putting it on.
>>
>The retrieval team returns with the slagged knight, but not the pilot.

"I guess his people will have their work cut out for them. And so will we."

>The hazmat-geared soldiers begin setting up defensive lines and moving into flanking positions around the warpspawn
>>
>>48340399
>The mans eye can only twitch at the marval of the Eldars stupidity.

Honestly.... after the three days we've had down here. I could honestly care less where you came from...

>>48340428
I'll give you five more minutes pilot. Afterwarda, you and your men are to leave this area as soon as possible. After everything you've done, I owe you!

>>48340435
HAW~THORNE~!!!
>He calls out angerly!
GET OUT HERE ON THE DOUBLE!!!
>>
>>48340427
Very well, cryptek. Prepare to release the shard.
>>48340479
When will the fleshlings learn that guns are useless against the neverborn?
>>
>>48340498

"Prepare the hexcannons, men!"

>The men begin moving lascannons with templates over them into formation, prepared to burn warding symbols into the daemon's flesh
>>
>>48340416
I'm particularly looking forward to it. Would you prefer amasec or sacra to go with your steak?
>>
Rolled 1, 8, 4, 1, 20, 9, 14, 8, 15 = 80 (9d20)

>>48340479
>>48340479
>The barrage utterly destroys the ground in which the moving parts of the greater daemon still wriggle to reform
>The warp portal is starting to become unstable, but it hasn't stopped expanding, and tendrils of green seems to stretch out to the wriggling pieces, pulsating with foul energies
>whatever pieces are left seem to be reacting to the prescense of the shard, vibrating and humming
>>
>>48340517
Sorry, not "release", just prepare the shard.
>>
>>48340499
>looks confused for a moment before he points at the cupboard
I came from there
>he states quite matter of factly.
>>
>>48340499
Sir, Inquisitor Verasii's and Captain Steele's transport have already been boarded with all the wounded, permission to start embarking our men?!
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.