[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CYOA General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 71
File: Power sources cyoa.png (1 MB, 1400x1900) Image search: [Google]
Power sources cyoa.png
1 MB, 1400x1900
Resources: http://pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Last thread: >>48327740
>>
>>48337888
>Mad Science
>Mutation

not really a fan of "all these are available to everyone" and Psionics plainly saying mind control/reading is possible
Unless "all of these" implies to the 0-3 options I picked, and not all the six options. If the latter, we're cool.

I will figuratively suck ya dick if you post Evil cyoa. I finally have time to read it all and write/imagine my plans.
>>
>>48337888

I choose none, because every single option would make the world a worse place than it already is, and gaining a "moderate aptitude" isn't enough to stoke my selfish desires.

I mean, who wants to be in the middle of the food chain in a world filled with mind controllers, for instance? Just enough talent to catch the attention of someone with much more than "moderate aptitude", thanks fucking bunches.
>>
>>48337888
Can someone explain to me why you would play a cyoa like this where everyone is potentially empowered and you only have "moderate aptitude"?

Not saying it's necessary to be the strongest but being average is a long, long shot from that. You could barely keep yourself safe in some of those settings.
>>
File: pickasourceofpower.jpg (808 KB, 2042x1000) Image search: [Google]
pickasourceofpower.jpg
808 KB, 2042x1000
looking for a cyoa, like a detailed version of pic related, with different power sources leading to immortality
anyone know what i'm talking about?
>>
>>48337962
Because everyone else starts at shit tier, if they have anything at all. The best pick for your auto-grab is Mutation, because if you don't have a mutation you don't get one, and you're guaranteed to be hot shit if you put in the work.
>>
>>48337962

Some people turn their noses up at others that like to have power in their power fantasies. Apparently life doesn't have enough hardships for them, they need imaginary hardships too.
>>
>>48337962
Because you'll still be way up the food chain compared to the average person, who will likely have no aptitude whatsoever. For example, only geniuses can have Mad Science aptitude, and only a small number of people can have Mutation aptitude.

But yeah, there's no reason to pick more than one, and absolutely no reason to pick about half of them.
>>
>>48337888

I'll take Mad Science. Somebody is obviously going to build a Transformation Ray with it. Then we can all be the little girl as often as we like.
>>
>>48337985
I love Spirits and I really, really want nothing more than that power but each time I end up gambling on Genetics and getting fucked over. Not this time. Finally I can say it:

I PICK SPIRITS.
>>
>>48337990
I'd rather have no powers on Earth than be a B tier superhero in a superhero world.
>>
>>48337994
you sound pretty condescending for someone complaining about other people turning up their noses at you.
>>
>>48338042
can't you then just not post the cyoa?
What you're doing now, saying
>I hate it I hate it I hate it fix this so I don't hate it
over and over again is just spam, really.
Anon is right, not picking Mutation doesn't mean "you have no powers on Earth", it means "you have no powers on Earth where there are superheroes/villains"
>>
>>48338060
You have serious mental issues. The cyoa specifically states you get to decide which options apply so not picking mutation means no one will become a superhero.
>>
>>48338050

That wasn't condescending, THIS is condescending.

Maybe stick to words you understand next time you want to pick a fight.
>>
File: 1465927602205.jpg (165 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1465927602205.jpg
165 KB, 1280x720
MOAR CYOA'S, OC OR NOT, I'M NOT AS PICKY AS OC-BIRD
>>
>>48338072
>Apparently life doesn't have enough hardships for them, they need imaginary hardships too.

That was pretty patronizing.
>>
>>48338042
Well, I'd rather live in a world with superpowers and be a B-Tier Superhero than live in this current world without superpowers.
>>
>>48338072

Well. When we have the little girl ray, I think we know now who we're going to point it at first.

(I still get to go second, though.)
>>
File: AlteringHistory1.5.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
AlteringHistory1.5.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>48338101
>>
>>48338116
>>
>>48338103
But you do have superpowers, anon. You enchant me with those beautiful eyes of yours.
>>
>>48338042
>the potential to improve
Then don't be a B-lister. That's an official meta statement about changes to the setting, not some generic "give it your all" crap fed to B-listers in-setting. Sign up at Xavier's or something and learn how to apply yourself. You could be Omega tier that's putsing around with inefficient and stupid bullshit.
>>
>>48338116
>>48338134

Altering History 1.5 Changelog >>48327311

DLC 0.9 Changelog >>48327347

>>48335104
It's not a bad idea, honestly, I just don't think I could add it without going into a LOT of detail, and the last thing this CYOA needs is another mini-system. I haven't discarded the possibility, though.
>>
>>48338102

People with cushy lives tend to glorify hardships/adventure, people with shitty lives tend to glorify safety/power. I'm not being patronizing, if anything I'm being bitter towards people that have had life handed to them on a silver platter, coming here and raining on my parade because they want things to be HARDER.
>>
>>48337888
>Psionics
>Martial Arts
>Mutation
I'm now a telepathic superpowered magical warrior. Even with moderate aptitude, the combination of those sounds pretty awesome.
Also the other options are all too dangerous for the world at large.
>>
File: tantrum01.gif (2 MB, 500x299) Image search: [Google]
tantrum01.gif
2 MB, 500x299
>>48338180
What if I want hardships/adventure AND safety/power? What does that mean?

I'll give you a hint: I WANT TO BE A SECRET DRAGON AND ADVENTURE IN HUMAN FORM WITH A MISMATCH BAND OF ADVENTURERS IN A FANTASY WORLD!!! AND I WANT IT NOOOOOOWWW!!!!!!
>>
>>48338180
It's the opposite happening in this thread though, people are complaining a CYOA isn't being easy enough on them, even though it puts them in a pretty good position compared to most people.
>>
Rolled 5, 24, 24, 5, 2 = 60 (5d30)

>>48337985
hoping for the best, bracing for the worst
>>
>>48338222
You only get moderate aptitude in one of them.
>>
>>48338239
That might be the worst roll I've ever seen on that cyoa. Enjoy your double weakness to iron: instant death when near it I guess.
>>
>>48338241
Yeah no, that sucks. Homebrew it is then. I get aptitude in all of them because that's more fun.
>>
File: 794.png (99 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
794.png
99 KB, 500x500
>>48338258
No.
>>
>>48338281
Agree to disagree, my lawful neutral friend.
>>
>>48338258
>potentially available to everyone
You could just learn the other two the normal way, same as everyone else. You even get to pick out a nifty mutation to help you out.

Say, a Solar Exaltation is, technically, a form of mutation, right? It's like having an extra chunk of soul.
>>
>>48338070
now that's an exaggerated response, don't you think?
My point still stands: No one is forcing you to imagine anything.
>>
>>48337990
>>48337962
This and in the first version you didn't even get moderate aptitude. That was added after everyone raised the same kind of stink that's being raised now but far worse.
>>
>>48337985
so i rolled on random and got:

immortal
healing factor
weakness to sunlight
flight
weakness to submersion in water

i am a vampire apparently
>>
File: Mythology_Quest.jpg (3 MB, 1300x6000) Image search: [Google]
Mythology_Quest.jpg
3 MB, 1300x6000
>>
>>48337888
How does it feel knowing that no cyoa will ever have vampires as powerful as the ones in Twilight?
>>
>>48338232
>What if I want hardships/adventure AND safety/power?
That you're a collosal Mary Sue. Given the spoiler, I take it you want to go adventuring with "level 1" people while being "level 20".
You're never in actual danger, you only pretend to be, because it's fun.
You like knowing that there will never be a situation you can't win, single-handedly, to the praise of your party.
Am I right in any of this?
>>
/r/ing lewd CYOAs
>>
>>48338312
No it doesn't say you get to pick your mutation it just says you start at a moderate aptitude in your mutation and the potential to get better at whatever your mutation is.
>>
>>48338380
>>48338232
also, with how often you scream of wanting this, you really should nut up and make it yourself.
>>
>>48338404
Fine, I'll go consult the superpower wiki. I just hate doing that because it sucks. Half the articles are autistic and unneeded divisions into dumb shit like "lightning roar" or "dark water manipulation," fanwank, or didn't actually come from any series in the first place, and the 500 different pages about omnipotence.
>>
File: shotaconmage.jpg (230 KB, 767x741) Image search: [Google]
shotaconmage.jpg
230 KB, 767x741
>>48338380
You almost nailed it. I would never single-handedly solve anything though. That's for the heroes to do while I'm the clumsy mage (dragon).
>>
>>48338454
>I would never single-handedly solve anything though
and I'm not saying that you would. I'm saying you COULD.
I'm saying you love knowing that nothing could ever actually harm you, and you only pretend to be inept. I'm saying you want the thrill of adventuring, making friends with your partymembers who think you're all on the same level, without ever being challenged or afraid of dying.
My personal headcanon of your story is this charade of yours is exploited by the BBEG when he takes one of your partymembers hostage and kills them before the confrontation, and lets your partymembers know you could have saved the hostage at any moment but you refused, leading to you feeling guilt and them disgust, leaving you forever.
Yes, that's messed up on my part, but you are such a filthy Mary Sue I think it's counterbalanced.

More importantly, why aren't you making that cyoa?
It's not something I enjoy, I think it's boring, but you post about it often.
I wrote far too many words on this. I really don't like Mary Sue's.
>>
File: Fib2sWc.png (78 KB, 282x300) Image search: [Google]
Fib2sWc.png
78 KB, 282x300
>>48338507
>complaining about mary sues on the mary sue wish fulfillment containment thread

Is anon a masochist?
>>
>>48338507
I dunno, if they're good friends and went on so many adventures together, I have a hard time believing that they'd abandon him over the words of the guy out to kill them/rule the world/make lunch.
>>
>>48338564
There might also be legitimate reasons for anon to reveal his true powerlevel. Gandalf comes to mind as an example. Maybe dragons can't reveal themselves either in anything but the most lethal situations where your dragon form is required to survive.
>>
>>48338522
>not hating mary sues
doesn't matter where you are, you must always hate mary sues
>>
>>48338362
This sounds... pretty hopeless. And we don't get powers at all? Seems like it would be best played with a previously created character from another CYOA or something. Anyway I'mma try to build for it. Behold!

My girls-only all-star band of annoying heroines!
>Mama Quilla
Each female member gives her a boost. Long-range blasts.
>Seshat
Glue of the party, also has useful nerd skills and first aid.
>Aife
Great melee warrior, unsufferable except when around horses.
>Epona
Offers everyone magical horses! Decent cavalry warrior.
Item:
>Jhadu
Healing. Very useful as our party has calamitous defense.
>>
>>48338616
Well, if he's fostering up these hero groups, revealing himself will cause problems because they're liable to create distance on a personal level and leave problems up to him instead of reaching forward, which means he has to change tracks and become somebody who sponsors heroes, which is boring and dumb, or just go on solo adventures, which is lonely.
>>
>>48338564
The BBEG isn't dumb enough to straight-out kill the kid before you arrive.
He's going to do something like
>hang kid over a vat of acid
>only way to save him is by using a spell that's higher level than the party is

So you have two options
>Prove you're way too high level, playing them for your amusement, but save the kid.
Now they know all those times they got shat on by level 3 Trolls, all those broken bones, you could've fixed it. They know you treat them like playthings.
or
>Let the kid die, make them think the BBEG is lying, but live with the guilt of letting your friend die

Why aren't you making the cyoa?
>>
>>48338623
I think the term mary sue is being thrown around too often. You wouldn't call Gandalf a mary sue just because he's an immortal angel who hides his power, returns from the death and not just a weak sagely wizard he pretends he is. You really need to know to context of a character before you can brand one a mary sue.

One of the few real mary sues I know of is Bella Swan and not just because it's a meme.
>>
>>48338654
I wouldn't be so disgusted with your plan if you intended to eventually tell them the truth, let them know you wanted to help them reach their potential and keep them safe and confident.
You know, be a mentor who wants there to be more heroes.
But no. That's not your motivation.
You want to have friends and go on an adventure, but never be afraid of death.
>>
>>48338662
>anon thinks he's entitled to every comfort because a higher level character is travelling with him
>anon is so insecure he thinks he could only be seen as a plaything by dragon and not as a true friend by lonely possibly immortal creature
>>
>>48338677
I wasn't talking about true or not mary sue , I was talking about hating mary sues
>>
File: Order_vs_Chaos.jpg (2 MB, 1421x5088) Image search: [Google]
Order_vs_Chaos.jpg
2 MB, 1421x5088
>>
>>48338732
who /NETHERLORD/ here boys?
>>
>>48338732
Mystery Box/DLC if you choose to side with the Netherlord.
>>
>>48338699
>anon is so insecure he thinks he could only be seen as a plaything by dragon and not as a true friend by lonely possibly immortal creature
If he was a "true friend", he wouldn't lie to me.

>break your leg because the retarded mage fucks up his spell and I get attacked
>have to hump around because the idiot mage can't figure out his healing spell
>have to sleep outside, in the cold, with no fire because somehow he can't even figure out a goddamn Level 1 Create Fireball spell

>mage reveals himself to be a max level Dragon Arch Mage
Yeah, I'd be pretty fucking pissed to know he was enjoying my misery, and all of it could've been prevented.
I'd probably become a BBEG from that.
>>
>>48338732
>Architect

I'm going to immediately commit suicide. My world will be an improved version of the Netherworld.

I'm willing to make a bunch of high-tech nukes for Beelzebub to drop on the Netherlord if the Warper is willing to transport them.

You are all welcome to come have fun in my utopia but try to not upset the inhabitants too much. No killing sprees please.
>>
>>48338762
>>48338769
Get fucked.

t. the Architect
>>
>>48338774
don't want to experience anything in the real wolrd before killing yourself? get info that will be useful as a God later? more importantly:
>I'm willing to make a bunch of high-tech nukes for Beelzebub
why would you do that? why would you want to be involved at all?
>>
>>48338732
>Summoner
I can think of some really cool shit to do. Somewhere between card games and comic books, with giant monsters at my beck and call.
>>
>>48338732
>become the Juggernaut
>craft a Ring of Personal Demesne
>enter my room-sized pocket realm
>craft a Ring of Clairvoyance Immunity
>make sure no one can find me
>craft a Ring of Anti-aging
>craft a Ring of Sustenance
>craft a Ring of Focus and Willpower
>begin working on my Demonbane
>become the multiversal ruler of everything

There. I broke the cyoa.
>>
>>48338799
Because I can and the Netherlord >>48338762
>>48338769 annoys me.
>>
>>48338454
Sauce for your image? I mean, I know it's the same person who made the Slut Elf and Gentleman Orc comics, but that is all (and I have no clue who that person actually is)
>>
>>48338874
It's that exact comic. He added one more chapter recently.
>>
>>48338850
also aren't you completely dependent on the Warper for contact with outside worlds?
>>
>>48338884
Oh fuck, for real?! Shit man, I have been out of the loop then!
>>
>>48338832

>Ring of Personal Demesne
That's not going to be made over night

>Ring of Clairvoyance Immunity
At least a few decades can be sunk into this one

>Ring of Anti-aging
Pseudo-immortality equipment seems like the work of a lifetime to me

>Ring of Sustenance
Yet another ring that'll take years to craft

>Ring of Focus and Willpower
By the time you get around to this ring you'll either be dead of old age (assuming a diviner didn't get you in the decades it took to craft the Ring of Clairvoyance Immunity), or you'll have lost the will power to spend all your time in a small pocket dimension crafting equipment.

Not broken, try again.
>>
>>48338891
Not any different from the Netherlord or Beelzebub. The only difference is that I have complete control over my realm over which I can rule as a god, openly or not.
>>
>>48338927
Don't be ridiculous. If Demonbane takes a lifetime, no way in hell does creating any of those rings take more than a few days or weeks at worst.
>>
>>48338362
Kokopelli handles female opponents, Teucer and Aife handle male opponents. Then I'll take both pairs of twins because holy shit that value, and Papa Legba to tie everything together.

I might take the broom instead of the shadow twins, though. It seems super handy.
>>
>>48338362
>can only get the best waifu with the shield of Ajax

Fuck that.
>>
>>48339016
>only way
No, that's just the magically guaranteed way.
>>
>>48338927
>It will take too long to craft a couple of rings that make you functionally immortal
No? I mean, that's kind of the point of them.
>>
>>48338927
Demonbane is a lifetime work, and it's for fighting elder gods and cosmic horrors. Being reliably immortal isn't going to be that hard. Anyway, it's no worse than my plan as Summoner, only he's making physical items instead of summoning monsters.
>>
>>48339084
I think that anon doesn't realise what the Demonbane is and how that affects the Juggernaut's crafting ability: if you need a lifetime to get a mech that turns you into a nearly omnipotent, omniversal deus ex machina, everything else is extremely easy and quick to make by comparison.

I think the author was too focused on limited the Juggernaut in crafting a single ridicullous weapon and completely forgot that he could easily stack weaker items to allow himself to survive beforehand.
>>
>>48339162
To be fair, Elder God Demonbane took two games and a manga, I think, of ramp-up and had half a minute of screen time. You probably won't be fully omnipotent, even if you will be insanely powerful.
>>
>>48339162

I was assuming that "Demonbane" was some kind of generic fantasy sword with powerful anti-evil abilities or something like that, I don't watch anime (especially not mecha anime)
>>
>>48339220

Gant robots don't really seem like equipment to me, either.
>>
>>48339162
My point is that even if it takes a lifetime to craft a ring of anti-aging, you're already proof against arms so you have an eternity to make all the shit you want. It doesn't matter how many lifetimes it takes to make anything at that point.
>>
>>48338564
>>48338232
I still really want to hear why you aren't making that cyoa just want so much.
>>
>>48338832
Demonologist can do the same thing. He can progressively capture stronger and stronger demons in exchange for knowledge and power. There's no real limit assuming the demons don't go through a sudden power jump you cannot bridge using knowledge and power gathered from lower ranked demons.
>>
>>48339244
I thought the better complaint was that he was making Demonbane instead of Master Gundam. What's his horse gonna do while he's busy robot fighting?

>>48339282
I was advocating, so I still don't know why you're asking me this as if I was that other guy.
>>
>>48339282
I don't know. I've tried it a few times but it always ends up shit compared to those peeks we got at the dragonborn cyoa. Unfortunately that one will never be completed and mine would be an inferior copy at best. Hence the tantrums.
>>
File: back alley martial arts.jpg (1 MB, 1096x3154) Image search: [Google]
back alley martial arts.jpg
1 MB, 1096x3154
>>48337888
Author-kun, if you're here please tell me what the prognosis of this cyoa is. I need closure.
>>
>>48337985
Super-Science for me please
>>
File: Dark_God1.png (3 MB, 1008x3470) Image search: [Google]
Dark_God1.png
3 MB, 1008x3470
Here's the rest of it that I'm too lazy to post
https://feathersnake.wordpress.com/
>>
>>48339723
Will you ever make anything new?
>>
>>48339303
quoted the wrong post
>>48339319
>inferior copy
how can your cyoa be "inferior" to something that doesn't exist?
I definitely would prefer you make it, if only so you stop tossing so many hissyfits.
>>
>>48339319
>those peeks we got at the dragonborn cyoa
sauce?
>>
>>48338732
Keeper of Secrets
>Big comfy ass tower.
>Regular change of scenery.
>Best teleportation.
>Can bring friends if I want.
>Good reads. Could learn magic.
>Sometimes interesting stuff happens. No control over it though. Hmmm…
>But most of the time no one bothers me.

It's perfect.
>>
File: MetaCYOA.png (74 KB, 823x800) Image search: [Google]
MetaCYOA.png
74 KB, 823x800
>>
A
>>
>>48339344
Form 2; Form 5; Form 7; Form 9
This grates on my OCD.
>>
File: cyoa_wayfarer.png (3 MB, 2268x3402) Image search: [Google]
cyoa_wayfarer.png
3 MB, 2268x3402
>>
File: halfdragon1.jpg (5 MB, 1200x5970) Image search: [Google]
halfdragon1.jpg
5 MB, 1200x5970
1/3
>>
>>48337962
>>48338042
Being an average mutant still makes you better than 99% of human population, while right now you are just a neckbeard sitting on the internet, the world would still suck as there a lot of mmore powerful guys above you, but at least you will be AMONG them rather than UNDER all of them..
>>
File: halfdragon2.jpg (5 MB, 1200x6640) Image search: [Google]
halfdragon2.jpg
5 MB, 1200x6640
>>48340117
>>
>>48337985
Ki for me.

Also, does anybody know where that picture in the middle is from?
>>
File: halfdragon3.jpg (6 MB, 1200x6940) Image search: [Google]
halfdragon3.jpg
6 MB, 1200x6940
>>48340148
finito
>>
>>48340177
Tetsuo Shima from the classic manga Akira
>>
>>48340067
>Kami ticket
>Bard
>Sanwicher
>Universal Wallet
>Funcyclopedia

Trying to go for maximum comfy
>>
>>48338732
Still going alchemist, but adding a little more to my plans. I hope to find the juggernaut and, together, we can craft many wondrous items. Who knows, I may be able to create a potion of add lifespan or immortality, give it to the juggernaut, and see what he can create with a thousand lifetimes.

On second thought, I might go with the Warrior. Will post what I'll do soon.
>>
>>48340248
No, the one to the right of it. I keep seeing it yet the source eludes me.
>>
>>48340117
>>48340148
>>48340179

Ah yes, the one where Ira isn't what she was advertised as, leading you to help her be someone you didn't sign up for. Good times were had.
>>
>>48340331
>1.screen cap it
>2.reverse image search with google
>3.stop asking other people to do it for you
>>
>>48340117
Update when?
>>
>>48340372
I don't know how to screen cap, I'm afraid. If no one want's to search for it, they don't have to. Sorry for wasting your time.
>>
>>48340404
Hopefully never. Look what happened to Ira. Not even going to mention how stupid it is that lamias are somehow a threat to dragons.
>>
>>48338732
I'll take Warrior, find Juggernaut, get him to craft me a ring of immortality in exchange for my services, and travel the world looking for a good fight.
>>
>>48340408
afaik it's not 'from' anything, it's just original digital art by someone.
>>
>>48338180
You're retarded. Your singular experiences make you able to judge everyone in the thread at once? Pathetic.
>>
>>48340356
>>48340432
Salty much? That's what you get for your degenerate tastes anon.
>>
>>48340408
>I don't know how to screen cap
look it up then. I mean if you really do want to know. I'm not mad at you btw, just got impatient for a moment. you don't have to apologise.
>>
>>48340117
>Improved wings 2
>Dragon breath
>Dragon Hide 2
>Magic

>Emma Clay
>Form change 2
>Senses 2
>Dragon strength 2
>Dragon Grace 2
>Claws 2
>>
>>48340432
It's possible he'll change that.
>>
>>48340518
Shut up. Tahir is my qt shy husbando. Not going to risk Ferrean turning him into a reverse trap though. I'm happy with the status quo.
>>
File: Bioform pt1.jpg (1 MB, 1000x3192) Image search: [Google]
Bioform pt1.jpg
1 MB, 1000x3192
>>
File: Bioform pt2.jpg (1 MB, 999x3306) Image search: [Google]
Bioform pt2.jpg
1 MB, 999x3306
>>48340596
>>
>>48340032
did ya make a build?
>>
>>48337888
Mad Science, Psyonics and Occoltism. I'm going full Lovecraft and you can't stop me.
My own hubris will catch up to me soon enough.
>>
>>48340032
>>48340067
>>48340617
Personal Portation Pack and Whaleship
Pilgrim and Seeker
Free Multicompass and Dove
Sandwicher, Mimic Papers, Universal Wallet, Funcyclopedia
>>
File: Desert Soldier p1.png (2 MB, 1232x3812) Image search: [Google]
Desert Soldier p1.png
2 MB, 1232x3812
>>
>>48340117
>improved wings (2)
>dragon hide (5)
>magic (7)
>form change II (14)
>senses (16)
>form sculpting (17)
>dragon strength (20)
>elemental II (22)
>pregnancy element
>dragon grace (24)
>claws (26)
>>
File: Desert Soldier p2.png (4 MB, 1232x3950) Image search: [Google]
Desert Soldier p2.png
4 MB, 1232x3950
>>48340680
>>
File: Desert Soldier p3.png (3 MB, 1232x4068) Image search: [Google]
Desert Soldier p3.png
3 MB, 1232x4068
>>48340700
>>
File: Desert Soldier p4.png (3 MB, 1232x3896) Image search: [Google]
Desert Soldier p4.png
3 MB, 1232x3896
>>48340715
>>
>>48340596
Return of THE WALL
Weight Class: -40 Ultra Heavy (10', 2500 lbs)
Caste: Worker
-20 Extra Arm Strength (1 for each arm)
-20 Progenitor Worm
-20 Shield x2
-30 Extra Armor 3
-30 Chitin Upgrade 3
-10 Reflex Upgrade
-40 Purifier x4
-15 Regeneration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXp8Th41rBs
>>
>>48338454
what do shotacons do when the shota grows up

does the balance of power flip or do they just drop them?
>>
>>48340680

>Nanomachines son!

>Bezerker
>Fistfighter

>Chainaxe
>Power Fist
>Armstrong defence
>Nanomachine infusion
>Regenerative process

>Soo-Hyun Choi

>T-20 Nanosuit

>Purifier
>Radio

>Alone

Gonna dispense some frontier justice, maybe start up my own settlement, or just help out folks who need it. Many nasty raiders will be discouraged by the tales of when I came and basically exploded them all.
>>
>>48340827
The same thing pedos and "hebebphiles" in real life do when their target grows up, they dump their 'partner' and move onto the next one.
>>
>>48340939
>He thinks anime is like real life
>>
>>48338732
I just realized that you could sell the magical fantasy drugs and implants/transplants you make with Summoner. I was just sitting here, idly daydreaming about dumb shit I'd use it for, and then I realized I could sell those things for money. And I feel really bad that this didn't connect for me until now.
>>
File: agegapyuri.jpg (171 KB, 580x1744) Image search: [Google]
agegapyuri.jpg
171 KB, 580x1744
>>48340827
It only becomes hotter. I wish there was an age gap waifu cyoa. >ywn sexually dominate your cutie shy older nee-san
>>
>>48340965
You could make it.
>>
>>48340984
This place is riddled with lesbians. I'm sure one of them will make it eventually.
>>
>>48340965
Make one.
>>
File: 1462051495692.png (188 KB, 652x434) Image search: [Google]
1462051495692.png
188 KB, 652x434
>>48341009
I'd rather it let me be a shota though.
>>
>>48340018
A
Let's see what this thread still has in store for me.
>>
>>48341028
Make a CYOA that lets you be a shota.
>>
>>48340018
A)

We gary stu now.
>>
>>48341009
>"lesbians"
>implying we aren't all just a bunch of neckbearded faggots
you w0t?
>>
File: 1409937353404.jpg (1015 KB, 1800x1427) Image search: [Google]
1409937353404.jpg
1015 KB, 1800x1427
>>
>>48341056
Terrible taste. Shotas should be sexually agressive and ruin older girls with their huge dicks. None of that blushing shit like in your picture.
>>
>>48341065
On the internet, the only thing that matters is what you say, and everyone knows 4chan types like a teenage girl.
>>
>>48341065
Highlander, SDA and Angel are "confirmed" lesbians. I'm pretty sure there's more of them.
>>
File: 1467695844722.png (5 MB, 1000x8280) Image search: [Google]
1467695844722.png
5 MB, 1000x8280
>>
>>48340939

Anon, I really don't think it works like that. I think it's similar to people with more healthy tastes. They feel attracted to someone, they start a relationship with them as best they're able, and if it lasts then they're old and wrinkled together and still attracted enough to keep a healthy sex life. Normal people don't really prefer older people, even if they're old themselves, they always find younger people more attractive but that still doesn't stop your parents from having sex whenever you're out of the house, or your grandparents from still having sex regularly as best they're able.
>>
>>48341056
I am.
>>
>>48341149
Sneak peek pls, anon-kun.
>>
>>48341176
Sorry, I don't do WIPs
>>
File: 639c71a5.jpg (51 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
639c71a5.jpg
51 KB, 1280x720
>>48341190
I wasn't asking. Now post it.
>>
>>48341101
Highlander is female? Since when?
>>
>>48341230
She mentioned being a lesbian once and said she didn't want to make a big deal out of it.
>>
>>48341208

Did you peek at your Christmas presents when you were a kid? Did your parents take your favorite thing back to the store when you acted like a dick? Is that why you want WIPs so much, so you know if there really are nice things coming your way? Anon can always post the WIP and turn the car around, he doesn't have to deliver a completed project if he doesn't like it.
>>
>>48340518
>implying I wouldn't go on adventures with Adeline

I'm just recalling the bitch fit that people had over that. False advertising tends to piss people off in CYOAs.
>>
>>48341249
Once, it was how I learned Santa didn't exist.
>>
>>48341241
>she didn't want to make a big deal out of it
She told everyone she was a muslim lesbian then said not to make a big deal out of it?
>>
>>48341101
>SDA

Pretty sure Sandra's a dude. But it really doesn't matter until they want to start a shitstorm so they can be told to post tits then cry about it, post them anyway, and cry more when someone says something about the color or size of their nipples, shape of their breasts, or how asymmetrical they are.
>>
>>48341269
Exactly, if you peek that big breasted onee-chan will cease to exist.
>>
>>48341249
I just want this thread to spice up. So either post a WIP or nuke the americans awake.
>>
>>48341249
>>48341290
>threatening to stop making a CYOA because someone wants to see how you're doing

You might be making CYOA's for the wrong reason, friend.
>>
>>48341274
I made sure to make a big deal out of it.
>>
>>48341308
>or nuke the americans awake

I'm an American. It's currently between 12pm and 3pm in the US right now. Most Americans actually are awake, anon. They're just working, or paying a bit of attention to politics, because the RNC started today.
>>
>>48341321
>>threatening to stop making a CYOA

I only made one CYOA, and nobody liked it. Not even me. The only reason I finished and posted it was to claim I actually put a little bit of effort into a shitpost once.
>>
>>48341343
Can't you guys just elect Trump already. How long is this shitty game going to last? We need you guys here to produce cyoas and talk about stuff.
>>
>>48341380
Ends in November.
>>
>>48340018
always A
>>
>>48341365
Repost it. I'm a slutty cyoa user so I'll probably love it and give you lots of headpats~
>>
>>48341365

Sorry, I should also specify, I'm not the anon that said he's making a cyoa and doesn't post WIPs. I do like him more for that, because posting WIP is shit, as it leads to broken hearts when something you like is changed or removed, or it never gets finished.

>>48341380
>How long is this shitty game going to last?

Too fucking long. Just wait til November. Tuesday, November 8th is election day.
>>
File: shitstorm cyoa.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
shitstorm cyoa.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>48341365
>The only reason I finished and posted it was to claim I actually put a little bit of effort into a shitpost once.
>>>it's a shitpost

>>48341427
>Repost it.

You asked for this.
>>
File: shitstorm box.png (870 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
shitstorm box.png
870 KB, 1920x1080
>>48341456
>>48341427

And the box. No headpats needed, they're not deserved. Just don't complain, it's the cyoa you wanted.
>>
>>48341456
Shitpost is a art
>>
>>48341456
I can't believe I got banned for posting my beautiful trap scat goddess cyoa and you can post this inferior shit freely. Makes me really sad.
>>
>>48341456
>No bull shit.
I am disappointed.
>>
>>48341561

If it makes you feel any better I'm never posting it again unless it's extremely appropriate to the thread.
>>
>>48341647

Seemed like an obvious choice to throw in, so naturally I couldn't use it.
>>
>>48341665
Ah, I understand. Have to keep the options different to keep cyoas from being to similar. That being said, maybe you could add modifiers to the shit, such as liquid shit, very caked shit, or unusual color shit. Just a thought.
>>
>>48341561
>Trap Scat goddess
I remember that one. Why didn't you put in a no sleep option? Thematically speaking, it would make sense, considering what you have to do. Not to mention it is a very popular option in several cyoas. Perhaps some DLC in the future, if you want.
>>
>>48341456
>no immortality option
dropped
>>
>>48341693

You're completely free to modify or add onto that as much as you like.
>>
>>48341740
No thanks, currently working on several other projects. Thanks for the offer, though.
>>
>>48341762

Rest assured, the offer stands. The only way I'll pick it back up is if there's a shitstorm big enough that I care about to motivate me into it. Which is doubtful.
>>
>>48340950
Or you could:
>Use Alchemist to make lots of gold.
>Become rich in the world you make with Architect.
>Heal people for money with Miracle.
>Craft the implants with Juggernaut.
>Steal stuff with Spectre.
>Just profit of of your entertainment related skill with Culture Queen/King.
>Make people give you money with Dominator.
>Profit off of the knowledge being the Keeper of Secrets gives you.
>Etc.
>>
>>48341456
>>48341418
well that's a disappointment.
>>
File: 1453750763729.png (570 KB, 1203x715) Image search: [Google]
1453750763729.png
570 KB, 1203x715
>>48341285
I am actually a robot.
>>
>>48342021
We're all SDA now
>>
>>48337985
Super-science. Maybe I can make my robotic waifu.
>>48338116
Start in 20kBC with 125 points due to drawback. Change body to 20-year-old man in great shape, no blemishes, light brown hair, tan skin to fit in anywhere, blue eyes.
Upgrades:
Genius 3 (helps with Singularity): 125 - 10 = 115
Memory 2 (for Historian) 115 - 7 = 102
Wellspring 102 - 5 = 97
Strength 2 97-8=89
Reflexes 1 89-4=85
Impervious 1 85-4=81
Pain Control 81-2=79
Regeneration 2 79-6=73
Endurance 1 73-4=69
Sanitary Convience 1 69-2=67
Diet 67-5=62
Iron Gut 62-1=61
Flight 2 61-5=56
Blessed One (Major) 56-10=46
Shapeshifting (Minor) 46-5=41
Imbueable 2x Extended Lifespan times two 41-4=37 (extend the lives of 999 geniuses to 1/4 speed)
Also Imbueable Impervious 3 once. 37-12=25 (gift my companions and myself plus 93 others).
Book of Knowledge 25-5=20
Personal Omni-Weapon, all upgrades 20-3=17
Get Chiaki Nanami from Danganronpa 2, Luna (from VLR), Phi (from ZTD), Akane (from 999), and Lotus (from 999). Harem activated. (and they're all helpful). 17-15=2
Remove Impervious 1 and get 4 more, then get five companion slots to leave open. 2+4-6.
Drawback: Temporally Lost
Quests: Singularity , An Empire Eternal, The Historian (for Special Reward)
Give a bunch of geniuses 1/16 speed life, give supergeniuses impervious 3, sit back and watch the singularity. Cure the Black Plague by sinking ships in 1300 and curing the people in Asia affected before it got Europe. Also, kill Muhammad. Get a huge empire by 5000BC with my godlike powers and lead armies to conquer the world. Revert age to 20-25.
This is best setup (and a kickass CYOA).
>>
Am I doing this right?

So, I'm deeply unsatisfied with the state of the magic system in the DLC, World of Myth and Wonder >>48338134. If anyone has any specific comments or input I'd be glad to hear it as I try to poke it into something better.

Other than that section, I'm pretty happy with the rest.
>>
>>48342021
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_C0IjjEz2E
>>
>>48341926
Yeah, they all have ways to make money, but I started thinking about how to prioritize Summoner to get out of needing money without wasting any time, and then I realized I could use it for money directly, and I felt that it should not have taken me three hours to get to that point.
>>
>>48342027
We always have been.
>>
>>48342078
Glad you like it! I like your build; I think that's the first one I've seen that's explicitly relied on letting other human geniuses do the work. Do you plan to intervene as necessary to protect them from charges of "Heresy" and such?
>>
>>48342080
>SDAcheld

lel

Btw if I were to take Blessing Of The People- Genius, Limited for humans, would that make level 1 free in Altering History?
>>
File: PDF.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
PDF.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Domain Master
>>
>>48342117
Thanks! I'm not sure, honestly. Probably yes - since it'd extend the empire to conquer another via force AND it'd get rid of the threat to my 906 imbued-with-lifespan people. But if I catch wind of a heresy rumor I could debuff one of the 93 geniuses and gift them Impervious 3 instead (temporarily) before I take over.
For instance, in the French Revolution I'd just take over France if my geniuses are having trouble. That'd extend the might of my empire, making An Empire Eternal easier, and I could protect anyone that I imbued there.
>>
>>48342147
Nope; Limited Genius is weaker than Genius 1; you can think if it sort of like a "Genius 0".

You would receive the benefits of Limited Genius if you didn't buy *any* levels of Genius in Altering History, but it doesn't "stack".
>>
>>48340640
Time for SMT anon.You and me will have to power to talk and control the demons.
>>
>>48341119
>3 Drain, 2 Pregnancy, 1 Charm

I'm just going to chill as the demon's IT guy, and when I want, steal someone's life and fuck/impregnate every woman I can find with Charm until the SO hates me so much that I get kicked out of the body for that extra bonus cash.
>>
>>48342259
I will call down things from beyond the stars to serve me, before bigger and scarier things start to hunt me. Regardless I'll make sure at the vary least they'll kill us both.

Or create a demon and force it to possess a cyborg that I grew in a vat, and lose it upon the world. Which ever kills us all first.
>>
File: Seven Sins Cyoa.jpg (5 MB, 5000x4597) Image search: [Google]
Seven Sins Cyoa.jpg
5 MB, 5000x4597
Should I keep the current companion images, or replace them with something else?
>>
>>48342078
>>48342240
Oh, er... I did notice there's a problem with your build.

You can't buy the ability to buff people with Impervious 3 unless you have already bought Impervious 3. Otherwise there'd be no reason to buy it instead of just doing what you're doing. I might suggest trying to buy Impervious 2, and then the ability to buff that.

At the end of the day, as long as you're having fun I don't care, but I just want to point that out so the confusion doesn't spread to others reading. I may not have made that point clear in the CYOA; I know I mentioned it, but I'll check the wording.
>>
>>48342520
Yeah, the language is that it says "any ... power *that you have* (base cost)"

I can see how that might be insufficient to get the point across, however, so I'll see if I can clean up the language.
>>
>>48338134
There should be an option for otherworldly horrors to invade every few thousand years, areas of magical calamities and supernatural effects, and whatnot.

Or have lots of things like supernatural materials available.
>>
>>48342609
>supernatural materials available
All the suggestions you made were good ones, but to elaborate on this, do you mean things like fantasy metals (mithril, etc)?
>>
>>48342732
Not him but yes.
>>
>>48342160
>Affinity: Light
I liked the open plains of Acoustics, but Light has more fertile lands
>Size: Giants
It's gotta be clear who's the boss
>Race: Celestial
I don't want to be inhuman, and Celestial is basically attractive Humans with wings and a boost to diplomacy
>Empowerment (Acoustics)
yis
>Enchanted Armour + Weapon
>Charisma + Vitality + Physical + Agility Prowess
Can't be a Leader without being able to lead in battle if necessary
>Personal Guards +4 tokens on Lieutenants

Minions
Average + Celestial
>Clerics x1
>Mages x1
>Engineers x1
>Craftsmen x2
>Recruiters x1
(6)
>Overseers x2
(2)
Giant + Celestial
Average + Humanoid
>Guards x1
>Scouts x1
>Merchants x2
>Servants x1
(5)
>Battlemages x1
(1)
Giant + Humanoid

Personal lieutenants:
Average + Celestial
>Archmage x1
Average + Humanoid
>Warlord x1
>Chosen x1
>Witch x1

A balanced, varied selection, I think. Enough minions focused on defense, but most are focused on trades and economy.
I only have Guards x1, Mages x1 (should have some offensive capabilities), Scouts x1 and Battlemages x1, but I feel it should be enough with my personal lieutenants.
It's a bit of a gamble having my Recruiters be Celestial - yes, they have a diplomacy boost, but they can also be corrupted.
I'd have liked just a bit more diplomacy units - not really a fan of the implied coercion of recruiters. I assure you mine are friendly!

Minion perk
>Sustenance (15)
>Training
>Talented - diplomacy
if that doesn't count, Trading
>Equipment (3)

Realm perks
>Large
>Protected

Drawback
>Benevolent
Yes, my land treats its people fairly.
>>
>>48342847
>I don't want to be inhuman, and Celestial is basically attractive Humans with wings and a boost to diplomacy
Don't leave out the inconvenient weakness to corruption and darkness.

Careful that you don't become a fallen angel, in time =D

Otherwise, fun build.
>>
File: 1437168086409.jpg (67 KB, 1200x1074) Image search: [Google]
1437168086409.jpg
67 KB, 1200x1074
>>48342903
>Don't leave out their weaknesses
I didn't. It's why I made Humanoid scouts, and why I'm iffy about Celestial Recruiters: Yes, they are better diplomats, but that weakness to corruption ain't good.
>Don't become a fallen angel
If that happens, so be it. I don't fear it. I don't believe "being corrupted" kills my "identity" or whatever that one guy talks about.
All I hope is that if it his happens, my people are still happy. If the King cannot keep his people happy and safe, he has failed, and I hope a proper hero comes to take my place.
>>
File: CorruptedFairy.jpg (209 KB, 600x849) Image search: [Google]
CorruptedFairy.jpg
209 KB, 600x849
>>48342903
Why not embrace the corruption?
>>48342160
>Affinity:
Dark
>Size:
Tiny
>Race:
Celestial (Fallen)

>Boss Perks:
Vitality Prowess, Agility Prowess, Magical Prowess, Charisma Prowess, Corruption, Shapeshifting, Personal Guards

>Minions 20/20
>Minion perks
Ascendancy, Evolution, Speciality: Magic, Faction 16/20

>Minions
Types: Tiny and Average
Races: Celestial and Humanoid

Mages x4
Soldiers x2
Servants x1
Clerics x2

Sorcerers x2
Overseers x2
Priests x2

Oracle x1
Personal guard
Champion, Warlord, Archmage and Witch

>Realm Perks
Expansion, Protected

>Complication:
Malevolent

Cute little fairy got locked in a pendant, locked in a pendant until she went mad. Sad little princess found that silly old pendant, now the sad little princess is dead. The evil is spreading and the fairy is begging, the voices to paint the world red.
>>
File: soldier76.png (436 KB, 653x844) Image search: [Google]
soldier76.png
436 KB, 653x844
>>48342027
I don't have time to photoshop SDA into Soldier 76 right now though so have my pic of the last time somebody said "we're all magic now"
>>
>>48341730
like a deuce?

if so what type
>>
>>48342847
swapping
>Witch
for
>Oracle
The Witch employs tactics I will not condone.
The Oracle will help with diplomacy when a scout/recruiter comes to our Domain, and she and the Chosen will detect it if I am becoming corrupted.
In case I do become corrupter, the Chosen and Warlord must hunt me down. I'd like the Chosen one to take over. She seems to be the Lieutenant with my people's best interest at heart.
>>
>>48342160
Reposting.

Affinity:Technology
Size:Average
Race:Construct
Perks:Vitality, Agility, Magic, Perception, Armor, Phylactery, Hybrid:Mystic, Guards, Arena
Minions(Size:Average/Petite,Race:Elemental/Construct):2 Engineers, 2 Mages, Sorcerers, 2 Craftsmen, Overseers, Riders, Guards, Battlemages
Guards:Archmage, Oracle, Assasin, Witch
Minion Perks:Talented(Enchanting), Talented(Engineering), Specialty(Magic), Ascendancy, Sustenance, Training, Equipment
Realm Perks:Unknown, Hidden
Complications:Benevolent, Nemesis

We're unheard of and nearly unfindable, we have the best minds in tech and magic around, and the gear to match. We're going to build and grow and run up that exponential curve, and when we hit critical mass, we're going to burst open like a star of light and knowledge going supernova.
>>
File: 1401810611546.jpg (1 MB, 2676x1867) Image search: [Google]
1401810611546.jpg
1 MB, 2676x1867
>>
>>48343216
Calculator trap please.
>>
>>48343265
Go be a degenerate somewhere else.
>>
>>48343265
Guess I'll have to rape-defeat him.
>>
>>48341119
Legal 1, Roletaking 2 and Pregnancy 3
Anyone who I need to go after is well and truly fucked and at the very least if knocking up both of them doesn't ruin the relationship I'll still make bank off the offspring that they can't do shit against.
>>
>>48343276
>implying women are not the source of all evil
>implying any relationship involving a woman is not tainted
>implying a trap gf is not the purest form of the purest kind of love

Where is that wise old wizard when you need him?
>>
File: qZyrUsn.png (54 KB, 315x320) Image search: [Google]
qZyrUsn.png
54 KB, 315x320
>>48343285
>anon is into mpreg
>>
>>48342027
>match starts
>"We're all CYOA authors now," says Soldier: SDA.
>Entire team switches to Soldier: SDA.
>Lose because the enemy team has bunch better comp: High(noon)lander, "Heroes never die" Beri, and the fluffy, ice-shooting Kit, for instance.
>switch to you Blisshardt part-way through despite my team of Soldier: SDA's jeers.
>it's in vain. Lose anyway & team is mad at you.
>>
>>48341119
Is demon's name Kek?
>>
>>48343322
I do what it takes to win.
>>
File: tumblr_o4q9qv1CwE1s2htvko1_1280.png (1016 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4q9qv1CwE1s2htvko1_1280.png
1016 KB, 1280x720
>>48343346
I approve
>>
>>48338732
Spectre.

>Never, ever give away identity
>Never leave any indication as to who was behind the "mysterious death"
>Never receive any credit for any deeds
>Slowly but inevitably alter the course of history

The rest of the world won't realize it at all, but in the end, I'll be running the show. People don't realize that the mightiest throne in the world is, in truth, a simple, grassy knoll.
>>
>>48342160
Every time I see this one, I immediately come up with 2 or 3 new ideas, but as I write them down I realize that this cyoa is too convoluted to actually let them work.
>>
File: 426174-Kycb.jpg (201 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
426174-Kycb.jpg
201 KB, 1280x720
>>48342160
Affinities: Glacial, Tempest

Average Human/Demon, Male
[Same for Companion, Female]

Boss Perks: Agility Prowess, Perception Prowess, Charisma Prowess, Enchanted Armour, Enchanted Weapon, Phylactery, Companion
Hybrid, Empowerment

Average Human/Demons [The Beauty: magic and diplomacy] & Giant Demons [The Brawn: fighting/intimidation]
Mooks: Guards
Elites: Warriors, Sorcerers, Riders, Priests, Harem
Lieutenants: Witch, Champion, Warlord, Oracle, Archmage

Hybrid, Appearance, Faction, Training, Equipment, Sustenance, Charisma Specialty.

Realm Perks: Mobile, Protected.

Complications: Treasure, Adaptation (Through Charisma and Money)

Aurora Kingdom
A very closely guarded and isolated kingdom, with a strict neutral alignment. The deadly thunder and snowstorms roaring over the realm is enough to repel most intruders. Aptly named Aurora Kingdom due to the appearance of northern lights whenever the realm moves (as a combination of tempest/glacial). A glacial palace lies deep within the realm, where each of the rooms holds a skyline of its own.

My kind and I share a demonic heritage, but we hide that. Our humanity masks both the appearance and the lust for chaos. We tend to keep to ourselves, unless there's profit to be made. We're constantly looking to expand our treasury with not only gold but also rare artifacts, weapons and armours.

As the Master I covertly travel in search for rare items and artifacts under the guise of an adventurer, while my companion manages the realm. While I carry a piece of the soul of my companion, she carries a piece of mine. So together we become unstoppable, or when separated are still connected and can revive each other when needed.
>>
>>48343216
Mimic, 7+ or bust.
>>
>>48343463
Like what? and how is it too convoluted?
>>
File: gremlindvaggez.gif (186 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
gremlindvaggez.gif
186 KB, 540x540
>>48343346
>>
Ahh I remember this CYOA from way back.
>>
File: alien ship.jpg (75 KB, 312x768) Image search: [Google]
alien ship.jpg
75 KB, 312x768
>>48343620
Shit messed up putting it on. Here it is.
>>
>>48343346
Overwatch CYOA when?
>>
>>48343635
Someone already made one where you get to pick three characters to room with.
>>
>>48343216
I'm still cheesed that there's only one redhead.

Rollan for Onion Knight.
>>
File: 1464800786721.gif (1 MB, 516x365) Image search: [Google]
1464800786721.gif
1 MB, 516x365
>>48343633
>>
>>48343633
Unfortunately, that's not big enough to read anything.
>>
File: 1466070991191.jpg (16 KB, 460x282) Image search: [Google]
1466070991191.jpg
16 KB, 460x282
>>48343633
>>
File: 1461191498774.gif (960 KB, 500x260) Image search: [Google]
1461191498774.gif
960 KB, 500x260
>>48343517
Hell yeah, cute mimic body here I come. A-anyone want me?
>>
>>48343620
>>48343633
dat pic size
try again desu
>>
File: alien ship.jpg (624 KB, 1257x3094) Image search: [Google]
alien ship.jpg
624 KB, 1257x3094
>>48343704
Fuck me, alright let's see if it works this time.
>>
>>48343633
Try again
>>
>>48343346
>High(noon)lander
>"Autism ain't gonna dispense itself."
>>
>>48342847
A solid attitude to have; bravo.

>>48343120
For everything there is a season... including corruption, I suppose.
>>
>>48342847
A safe, average kingdom. Good, self-sufficient.

>>48343120
That's pretty creepy dude. I'd stay far away from you, but honestly, you'd be high on the celestial list (or demonic list) to be eradicated.

>>48343168
Those demons will find you, eventually. Better pray you'll be ready. And what will you do when you have the theoretical knowledge but none of the practical. Your realm keeps to itself and also seems very lacking in resources.
>>
File: Caster_(Fate_Extra).png (5 MB, 2552x3698) Image search: [Google]
Caster_(Fate_Extra).png
5 MB, 2552x3698
>>48342160
affinity: Tech, mystic

size: Petite
race: Humanoid, construct
Looks like a kitsune but instead of the animal parts being flesh they are mechanical. So a human with 9 mechanical tails, mechanical fox ears, mecha eyes and a nuclear core hidden in the chest area (important later on)

boss perks: Hybrid, empowerment, magical prowess, vitality prowess, Enchanted weapon 3x (one time for my tails, ears and eyes respectively)
Final form. I can cause the nuclear core to overcharge and strengthen the functionality of my body. The enchanted weapons all become stronger as well.

Minions:
Management faction: Servants, merchants
Research faction: Engineers x3, mages x3, craftsmen x3, archmage x3

Minion perk: talented (science)

realm perk: mobile, separate

My domain is a downwards going tower that's more than thirty floors deep. the door to the first floor of my domain transfers from one big city to another and nobody knows where it will be found next.

My domain has only my minions in it and no civilians. In it we are enchanting and inventing new kind of contraptions, magic and magitech machines constantly. The lesser products get sold for extra money for material and food.

Just imagine me looking somewhat like a mechanized caster
>>
>>48343758
I posted it again, and it's better now.
>>
>>48344271
why are you namefagging right now?
>>
>>48338732
Phoenician

Use epiphany to learn Alien Manhunter's technology, team up with Demonologist and use epiphany to discover demon names.

Perform Science! for the good of mankind.
>>
>>48343750
Build: John McClane.

Well, that was easy.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 71

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.