[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hive Queen Quest 58.2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 14
File: hivequeenQUEST.jpg (97 KB, 612x792) Image search: [Google]
hivequeenQUEST.jpg
97 KB, 612x792
A shadow is cast over the orbital structures and construction yards as they drift through space, bathing them in darkness as the wall of ship hull blocks out the dim light of the nearest few stars. The ship moves over the assembly of deep space construction yards, drifting out of the orbit of the slag-covered sunless world beneath the waystation ruins, its wings spanning across the entire field of assembly yards.

The massive drive wings, spanning nearly as far as the ship is long, begin to slowly sweep forward, arcing with energy as the ship's drive spools up. The craft seethes with fighters and clouds of swarm drones, flowing around its six kilometer spine like a flowing whirlpool, diving into its outstretched hangars as it flexes its missile racks with an aching groan, the launch tubes emerging like a forest across the hull before retracting again as the drive wings sweep forward, energy discharges arcing between them and the spine of the ship, and in a sudden burst of light that bakes the skin of the construction platforms and casts harsh shadows along the frozen crags of slag along the planet bellow, it is gone. Departed to regroup with the rest of the fleet.

On the surface of Leeland, thunder rolls across the horizon as the clouds above become momentarily illuminated, the shadows of low flying corvettes cast harshly in the mists above, and the sun becomes dimmer.

Welcome back to Hive Queen Quest!

>Archives http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Hive%20Queen%20Quest
>Twitter https://twitter.com/HiveQueenQuest
>Various pasta http://pastebin.com/u/QuestDrone
>FAQ ask.fm/QuestDrone
>Discussion page http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Quest_talk:Hive_Queen_Quest
>>
>>48333715
God dammit, I needed to sleep tonight
>>
>>48333715
>A shadow is cast over the orbital structures and construction yards as they drift through space
yeeesss

>bathing them in darkness as the wall of ship hull blocks out the dim light of the nearest few stars
Yeeessss

>The ship moves over the assembly of deep space construction yards, drifting out of the orbit of the slag-covered sunless world beneath the waystation ruins, its wings spanning across the entire field of assembly yards.
YEEESSSS
>>
>>48333715
hell yeah!
>>
File: 1427705084877.jpg (258 KB, 714x700) Image search: [Google]
1427705084877.jpg
258 KB, 714x700
>>48333715
GLORIOUS BEYOND ALL GLORY
>>
File: 5iQkHE6.gif (498 KB, 500x252) Image search: [Google]
5iQkHE6.gif
498 KB, 500x252
>>48333715
>The massive drive wings, spanning nearly as far as the ship is long, begin to slowly sweep forward, arcing with energy as the ship's drive spools up. The craft seethes with fighters and clouds of swarm drones, flowing around its six kilometer spine like a flowing whirlpool, diving into its outstretched hangars as it flexes its missile racks with an aching groan, the launch tubes emerging like a forest across the hull before retracting again as the drive wings sweep forward, energy discharges arcing between them and the spine of the ship, and in a sudden burst of light that bakes the skin of the construction platforms and casts harsh shadows along the frozen crags of slag along the planet bellow, it is gone. Departed to regroup with the rest of the fleet.
>On the surface of Leeland, thunder rolls across the horizon as the clouds above become momentarily illuminated, the shadows of low flying corvettes cast harshly in the mists above, and the sun becomes dimmer.
>>
>>48333715
So, now the question begging to be asked... can we make more than one?
Have several with different designs to fulfill different roles, perhaps?
>>
So do we load it up for a diplomatic mission or is it going to be defensive for now?
>>
>>48333764
Of course we can make more, they are just expensive and take a long time to construct.
>>
>>48333764
Sure, the Citadel is kind of stupidly overpriced with all the shit we added to it.
>>
>>48333777
So you're saying we need to make one stupidly bigger with even more stupid shit added to it?

Time to build one the size of a small protoplanet! We need larger shipyards.
>>
>>48333715
This is the ship. This is the ship to bring the fear of Mother to her enemies and trust to her friends. It will bring Vengeance to those who wronged out family. Vengeance.

I would like to vote, we name it Vengeance. Mothers Vengeance.
>>
>>48333785
>make one stupidly bigger with even more stupid shit added to it
Yes.
>>
>>48333793
For Mother!
>>
>>48333785
>Time to build one the size of a small protoplanet! We need larger shipyards.
Sounds like a great Idea!
>>
>>48333793
Nah I like Sofa King for the name. It is designed to bring retribution to all who deny the Hive comfortable seating.
>>
We need to construct something like this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOyQccEVLrw
>>
>>48333793
The Citadel is mostly an economic ship design, of the 121 modules allowed, we're using 23 for Solar Collectors
>Module: (23x) Solar Collector (+9,200N/Day) (23,000M)
>>
>>48333818
We still haven't made a planet sized couch.
>>
>>48333835
I played that game, and if somebody legit built that they don't have a fleet.
>>
>>48333837
>121 modules
wew lad
>>
>>48333837
It's not really an economic ship... The collectors were just to help pay for some cost while it was idle.

It's strength comes from it's hangar, swarms and missiles.

It also has a shit ton of bulkheads
>>
>>48333837
Eh... 23 for Solar Collection, and 98 for battle. And this ship is so stupidly expensive (worth it!) that it'll take so long to pay itself back from an economic standpoint we would have been much better off building the collectors straight up.

I see it as much more of a fleet support, and diplomatic ship.
>>
>>48333856
Sounds like we need another designed only for ravaging entire planets.
>>
>>48333856
Wait, if it's meant for fleet support shouldn't it have micro rip drive?
>>
>>48333852
Sorry, it's 124
>>
>>48333856
>>48333854
>>48333837
>>48333869
>>48333874
People thought putting Collectors on a battleship was a good idea for... what reason?
>>
>>48333874
Started construction on it before we had that tech.
>>
>>48333879
see this guys post
>>48333854
>>
>>48333854
>>48333856
>>48333837
>>48333793
The current design lacks a micro-factory, could we add that in? Seems rather vital for a mobile carrier/base
>>
>>48333874
I think a rip drive is probably a good idea to include on a hive ship - if not this one than on a hive ship built in the future. It will definitely help our slower allies keep up with hive fleets in the midst of campaigns and combat.
>>
>>48333879
Beats me. I don't really care much for ship design. From the notes back in... September 2015, here's what there is:

>A massive mobile fortress designed to act as an anchor for capillary towers. Its array of weapons and missile launchers allow it to a planet's orbit from any range while its internal hanger space provide an instant defense force once it has arrived at a claimed planet.
>>
File: sewers_by_phade01-d3d8dzf.jpg (327 KB, 1000x620) Image search: [Google]
sewers_by_phade01-d3d8dzf.jpg
327 KB, 1000x620
>>48333715
Your clones quickly list their names as the two groups walk along the dark service tunnels. Your brawlers halt, sending the image of the faint thermal signatures to the rest of the clones. Hiromi and Feng both take notice.

"What-" They start to say, but your children cut them off with a sudden hand gesture. Your clones say nothing, but they quickly take positions as Peter walks past the two humans, whispering to them quickly.

"Looks like five up ahead. seventy meters distance around the next corner."

"These patrols are getting ridiculous." Feng says. "We can sneak past them, but it's going to be a detour." He says as he moves to one of the small alleyways. Hiromi tugs at his arm.

"Or, we could just deal with them. Be a good chance to make sure the prophets over here are for real." She says with a grin. Feng looks back at your drones.

"Alright, fine, you up for a quick fight? They're blocking the fastest route, but we'll need to do it quietly and quickly."

>Ambush the patrol
>Sneak around them
>Other (write in)

>>48333764
Historically most queens didn't have any, or they had one, but this limitation was simply due to their cost. Their primary role is force projection and logistics, as they are essentially a mobile hive. Smaller time queens had no need for them, and more notable queens typically only felt the need for one, two at the most, but there is no hard limit on the actual number you can build, and the Obsidian Queen seems to have many more than what was historically normal, as she has already lost two, one being killed by you and the other by Theseus, although she has far more territory than past queens, so they are likely spread out in a similar distribution.

However, while they are technically intended for logistics and force projection, they are also incredibly powerful in combat, especially yours.
>>
>>48333891
Sigh

I guess I could go to the page and add one in, but fuck I don't want to re-calculate the fucking price again.

Did it like three times.
>>
>>48333879
http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Quest_talk:Hive_Queen_Quest
alt f Citadel
Look at that price, it was a bit much at the time. The collectors are there to help cut the cost, and have a base to run to even if everything else goes belly up.
>>
>>48333913
sneak around them
>>
>>48333891
Good idea. Personally I'd also swap out some of the solar collector modules for a micro-factory. Maybe we can make some changes to ship design after the main thread?
>>
>>48333890
>>48333910
>>48333918
>>48333922
Why would't/don't we rip the collectors out and replace them with something else then? It seems like a waste otherwise. After all if its IN a battle, then something has posed a SERIOUS threat to us.

>>48333913
>Sneakie Breekie son
>>
>>48333913
>>Ambush the patrol
>>
>>48333913
>>Ambush the patrol

Make sure the survivalist loots them.
>>
>>48333913
>>Sneak around them
>>
>>48333913
>>Sneak around them
We are not your evening fucking entertainment lady.
>>
>>48333913
>Ambush the patrol
Show the riff-raff what we're capable of.
>>
>>48333929
>>48333931
One microfactory is fine.

But listen to what QD has said, even with those few collectors this thing is absurd in combat.

and I'd rather not muck with the design AGAIN.

Like I've said I've changed it like three times already.
>>
>>48333922
I take it that spinal mounted railgun is much, MUCH more powerful than any other ships railgun, right?
>>
>>48333962
And as I said, if we NEED to deploy it, something has gone fucking tits up and all it can handle must be brought to bare.
>>
Also, I'm not sure if anyone missed it, but one of the reasons for the prophet names was to carry the illusion, at least for now, that the clones are followers and higher ups of that doomsday religion.

>Sneak around them
It's what we do

>>48333967
Very much so. Very very much so.
>>
>>48333913
>Ambush the patrol

With special add on: Have our flies (they're accompanying our clones right?) put the patrol to sleep. Would be quite a feat to see the entire squad defeated before either they or our "allies" saw each other.
>>
Hey QuestDrone, how do you factor in things like bulkheads, various types of armors and shielding into rolls? Do they give us a bonus to DC's when taking hits or what?
>>
>>48333967
Indeed

>>48333973
It already can handle everything. It has 5 cruise missile launchers and fucking 1860 fighters, not even counting the 1000 swarm drones.

There is literally nothing comparable to this behemoth. And with 50 bulkheads and multi-layer shields it's already nigh unkillable.
>>
>>48333913
>sneak past them
>>
>>48333913
>Sneak around them
No reason to stir up trouble and get the local PDF on alert.
>>
>>48333992
I would really like to know how he calculates speed and maneuverability too, that's a factor we've been sorely overlooking in our ship designs so far.
>>
>>48334000
You... seem to not understand that space is scary and DQ lost OD 2, and she may have a shit ton more.
>>
>>48334017
Our ships are worth ten to one on hers, easily.

This monster can shred her comparable ships without any threat to itself.

I will add the microfactory though, which is luckily utility and not a module at all.
>>
>>48334030
well when it sinks because it wasn't kitted out for the worse fights, I'll be the one laughing that it was unsinkable.

I just don't like large scale mobile ships like this as anything other then armored warships. Its fine, sorry to cause any problems.
>>
>>48333913
>>Ambush the patrol
>>
>>48334000
>There is literally nothing comparable to this behemoth. And with 50 bulkheads and multi-layer shields it's already nigh unkillable.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TuXR8ALqtE

>>48334030
Don't underestimate her. No matter how much stagnation has happened over the past tens of thousands of years, she has had nothing to do in all this time apart from build whatever she wants and bully aliens.
>>
>>48334037
No no, it's fine anon. I'll play the violin with you if it happens.

Having dissenting opinions is the spice of life afterall.

also

https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Quest_talk:Hive_Queen_Quest#Citadel

added the factory, QD can you retroactively deduct the costs? It's really a drop in the bucket honestly
>>
>>48334000
>"nigh unkillable."

Welp, now we know we're going to lose the ship sooner or later. Thanks Anon.
>>
>>48334068
I'll take that challenge.

Does anyone remember what weapon we replaced the wasp's sting casters with?

iirc it was a blaster but I don't remember.
>>
>>48334058
if it sinks, we're gonna have an issue because we won't have another one ready unless we start on it now.
>>
Here lies The Citadeltanic: Too Large To Sink
>>
>>48334068
Then we'll just have to build a bigger, better one.

In fact, we should design another variant focused on strike craft support. A giant, star eclipsing fighter carrier.
>>
>>48334083
I'd prefer one that focuses on planetary destruction actually, or blowing up really really big things. Like Star-bases.
>>
>>48334099
that's a vast waste of resources mate, because we could use those stars, or planets. Something more along the lines of a battleship is much better if we're this large up.
>>
>>48333913
>Sneak around them

Please give me 1d100, best of 3.

>>48333967
Yes. It's comparable to a cylinder server ship's own spinal mount and is, in terms of raw single strike damage potential, the most powerful ship mounted railgun in the quest. That said, it does only have two (one in this case) of them, while more combat dedicated ships like the battleship have more, with the battleship clocking in at five, which does help to make up for the loss in raw damage. You also can get a tremendous bonus to damage when firing at a target moving towards you at a high relative speed, granting the slug a greater total impact. With enough velocity, even fighter mounted guns can hit with quite a punch, and sub capitals can hit with similar force as capitals.

Of course, that works for the Hive ship just the same. If you were to have it accelerate to relativistic speed and shoot at... anything really, and score a hit, that "anything" would essentially just become nothing. Not that much in any faction's arsenal that could survive a direct relativistic impactor round from a hive ship.

>>48333992
Shields could be considered to, in mechanical terms at least, force a miss. The shields just absorb all damage until they fail, so all attacks essentially miss, unless they cause internal damage from shaking the ship around or have special abilities that bypass them. Armor could be considered to offer a kind of damage reduction, making hits that get through less severe, and bulkheads more or less just stack hit points on the ship.

>>48334016
Maneuvering is all relative. Literally. The closer the target is the easier it is to hit, and the faster the two targets are moving towards each other the more damage any weapons using physical components will do. The faster they are departing the less damage they will do, until they reach a point where they are outrunning each other's weapons. Ships with greater acceleration potential are harder to hit.
>>
>>48334083
>only a fighter carrier
>not a mobile fighter factory
>hell, not a mobile frigate factory and carrier
>with tons of gunship hangars and factories as well
>and a shit ton of long-range weapons
>and ten metric shittons of point-defense and shields

At this point we'll need to figure out how to turn a planetoid into a capital capital capital ship, and weaponize it
>>
>>48334099
Why would you waste resources destroying a planet? Just make the ship solely focused on bombarding the planet with hive creep, spores and building capillary towers.
>>
>>48334078
Then let's start building another one now! We can have an entire shipyard on Waystation devoted entirely to producing a steady stream of hive ships, one after another.
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

>>48334107
Sneaky beaky is sneaky.
>>
dice+1d100
>>
Rolled 18 (1d100)

>>48334107
Probably gonna be late but might as well
FOR MOTHER
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

>>48334107
Take my FOR MOTHER.
>>
>>48334107
For Mother!
>>
File: 1427705592947.jpg (29 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1427705592947.jpg
29 KB, 500x500
>>48334113
Hivestar Remina!
>>
for mother!
>>
>>48334106
>>48334117
When I said planetary destruction I didn't mean cracking it, just removing all constructions on it. I forgot about hive creep however.
>>
>>48334058
Sure. You were retrofitting it back and forth before it was done, so I was actually about to ask for a final confirmation on the design currently in the wiki. If you guys want to change out those solar collectors you can if you want.
>>
>>48334162
Do the solar collectors really even do anything?
>>
Rolled 84 (1d100)

>>48334128
>>48334133
You guys forgot to say it quietly. Here, for Mother.
>>
Rolled 11 (1d100)

>>48334107
For Mother?
>>
>>48334162
I'm fine with the current design.

There's nothing really more to add to it.
>>
>>48334177
god damn it you're too late!
>>
>>48334058
>>48334162
Could we possibly add gravity plating as well? If any of our ships are going to host high ranking negotiations with non hive life, it's going to be this one.
>>
>>48334191
I'd rather not, the humans can deal.
>>
>>48334162
Can we some-what gut the solar-collectors and get to work on an actual 'battleship' styled one of it? Just so we have a back-up because well... one is good, but two is fun.
>>
File: wubadubadub is that true.jpg (90 KB, 299x275) Image search: [Google]
wubadubadub is that true.jpg
90 KB, 299x275
>>48334124
>>48334128
>>48334133
Mediocre.
>>
>>48334162
Hey QD, what did we change the wasp's weapons to?

remember you mentioning it the other thread but I can't recall what it was.
>>
>>48334170
They apparently subsidize the upkeep, but that was before we renovated the resource system.
>>
>>48334206
On the plus side, we can now show off our JOHJ-muscles.
Because subconsciously I've been using Johjs for our humanaclones.
>>
>>48334200
>>48334191
We can add gravity plating to a small section. It's pointless for our drones and it's very expensive, but it's worth having a little bit in a single area to help scare visitors.
>>
>>48334204
You know we have, actual fucking battleships right?

Look at was has been said, this thing is already absurd in combat.

Jesus people.
>>
>>48334224
Wanting it to be even more absurd isn't a bad thing.
>>
>>48334107
writing.

>>48334170
Well, when not in use, they will essentially just reduce the running upkeep of the ship itself, so I'll just give it two upkeep costs, one for when the collectors are deployed, and one when they're not, and when it's [awaiting orders] I'll just count the upkeep cost with the deployed collectors. A hive ship is a big enough asset that I'm still keeping track of them individually.

>>48334191
Sure, like I said, I was planning on confirming the wiki design since you had been working on it up until it was finished, so if you want to change it around a bit to add in new things you've unlocked since it started, that's fine.

>>48334210
Blasters, I believe. Got it written down somewhere but off the top of my head I think it was blasters.
>>
>>48334107
>>48334162

We might want to consider adding some singularity projectors.

Also, we've got a free spinal mount to use.
>>
>>48334224
>This thing is absurd in combat
>Nobody could ever sink it

You never studied naval battles have you in the real world? We're Small as shit compared to OQ and she has more time and resources then us. Also there is a saying, If you need it today you should've built it yesterday.
>>
>>48331412
>Unity sends us to a nightclub called The Hive
You cheeky bastard, Theseus.

>>48333415
I am suddenly curious for the source of that image.
Please tell me you've got it?
>>
>>48334235
>Also, we've got a free spinal mount to use.

Spinal hangar, it's where the 1860 fighters come from.
>>
>>48334235
>Also, we've got a free spinal mount to use.
We don't. They only have two, and one is occupied by a hangar and the other with a rail gun, and I'd like to keep it that way.

>>48334231
Are you referring to the swarmers on our ships? I remember switching their default weapons to blasters a couple threads ago, but not anything about wasps.
>>
Along with the huge ships, we should try to build a class of ship that can be produced by the billions and is cheap. Make it so that our enemies are worn down in a cloud of locust the size of a solar system.
>>
>>48334262
No, someone brought up that Wasps have great synergy with weapons that have little to no recoil, the blaster and the cyclotron both don't have recoil.

I couldn't remember which weapon we had swapped it's sting casters for.
>>
>>48334217
I would be OK with that. A "diplomatic apartment" of some sort.

>>48334204
It's actually fine, I think, if the citadel is partly economical. It's not meant to go into combat alone, and it should never go into combat alone. If we're attacking a planet, we don't need to destroy the planet, we just consume it with hive spores, and that's what the Citadel does. It parks its fat ass in orbit and poops on the planet until it's Hive-owned. Or it shows up in the center of a hive fleet and everybody shits their pants. A slugfest with auntie is going to involve more than the Citadel at any rate, the humans we can convince not to fight us, the Valen would think outright war is disastrous... the Void Gods don't give two shits about what's on the Citadel. The Ceph... well, we've never fought them, but I don't think there's anything we can do with the Citadel that will help us, more smaller ships are better here. I hope we don't have to fight Theseus, but this is just a case of "build more" rather than "improve the Citadel."
>>
>>48334272
A cloud of ships large enough to block out the local star has about the same appeal of a single large ship doing the same, I'm for it.
>>
>>48334217
Good idea. If this is our diplomacy ship (it sure seems like it) at least partial grav plating is an EXCELLENT idea. Bonus points for this thinker.
>>
>>48334258
Thanks for the clarification. Still wanna see us throw around some black holes.
>>
>>48334288
Theseus is one of the few people I would never want to fight.

His entire naval doctrine is designed around fuck huge mega ships that are fucking hard to kill.
>>
What's the use of gravity plating again? Fuck it's been a long time.
>>
>>48334288
>>48334300
If you guys really want the gravity plating, could you maybe make the calculations for me?

I'll add them to the page if enough people vote for it.
>>
>>48334288
We should make one more stylized for warfare for each of our large fleets or one to deal with each faction in the off chance we need to..
>>
>>48334289
What we should do is combine both the mega huge ships along with the mega huge swarm of ships to create something truly terrifying!
>>
>>48334310
Plates under the floor that when charged simulate gravity. It's the same tech that we are using for some of our flying drones. True Artificial Gravity.
>>
>>48334317
>Artificial gravity plating - A network of conduits and specialized semi-metallic plates laced with infinitesimal amounts of exotic matter gathered through passively through space travel are spread across the internal structure of a ship. When power is sent through the specialized plates they bend gravity locally to attract matter along its plane. The effect is a very light artificial gravity at low cost. The plates are incapable of creating a gravity field strong enough to directly cause harm, but can be altered or turned off at will.
>(1M per meter length of the ship)

If it's 1M per M length of ship and this is just a small diplomacy section, say, 1,000 square meters (the size of a medium-sized retail store), it can't be that much, can it?
>>
File: KOhhN56.png (6 KB, 110x160) Image search: [Google]
KOhhN56.png
6 KB, 110x160
>>48334252
Theseus didn't decide the meeting place, the Lee Fanclub did.>>42212966

As for the sauce, can't post that on a Christian imageboard.
>>
>>48334365
It takes a module spot...

Hmmm

I just really don't see huge need for it.
>>
>>48334376
Wellll it's still a very cheeky coincidence.

Also just give a name of it?
>>
>>48333715
oh boy oh boy oh boy
OH BOY OH BOY
HIVE SHIP
>>
>>48334231

"You know a way around them?" Your clones ask. Feng nods.

"This way." He says as he pulls at a door nearby. "Damn, it's locked, give me just a bit here..." He says as he begins to pick at the lock. Your brawlers detect the thermal signatures of the approaching patrol.

"We don't have the time." Andrew says, and pushes Feng out of the way, priming his arm's pistol sledge, just slightly, and fires it with his palm over the door handle. The lock shatters with a ping, and the door clicks open.

"Alright, let's go, I think they heard you!" Hiromi says quickly as your clones file through the door. You hear a shout behind you and Feng hoists his air umbrella up like a rifle, twisting the handle and cocking it like a shotgun. It makes a soft woosh noise like some kind of air cannon and a small bolt flies from the end, hitting the first guard to turn the corner with a wet thud. He ducks back into the door as Hiromi places two devices along the wall next to the door as they follow you down the corridor. The two devices let out a loud beep, and a magnetic field pulls the door shut, slamming it tight as you hear banging from the other side.

cont.

>>48334262
Yea, that might be it. Like I said I have it written down somewhere but that's just off the top of my head. I may have been both, they do both work quite well with them due to their low recoil and high numbers they are typically deployed in.

I may sometimes forget what a certain unit's loadout is, but when they're sent into a fight I always have their stat sheets up on my second monitor, so I do assure you they always matter.

>>48334310
It just provides artificial gravity to a ship, space opera style. Other factions have either been using centripetal force or just dealing with zero-G up until now, and walking onto a ship with a proper up and down would be as mind-bogglingly revolutionary as witnessing the first motion picture film ever made.
>>
>>48334365
1000 square meters might be small. I think. There is no upkeep. How about 4000?

>>48334403
It's a cool bit of tech, and intimidating as well. It would go very well with out "We are ancient and better than you" presentation.

>>48334317
The calculations are simple, it's just 1M per meter with no upkeep.
>>
I wonder when we'll finally dissect the obsidian queen's wasps with their more flexible bodies and all the other things from that ship on Refuge.

We expect at least one of them in the wreckage.
>>
>>48334436
>I may sometimes forget what a certain unit's loadout is, but when they're sent into a fight I always have their stat sheets up on my second monitor, so I do assure you they always matter.

I'd just as soon say that wasps have blasters now. The synergy is just really great.

>>48334451
I guess we'll hold a vote and I'll change the design after it's all finalized.
>>
>>48334436
>but when they're sent into a fight I always have their stat sheets up on my second monitor, so I do assure you they always matter.
Oh, neat. I always wondered just how much mattered and how much was simply fluff.
>>
Whoever said artificial gravity is expensive is dead wrong.
>>
>>48334483
I honestly think QD forgot about that after all this stuff that's been going down.
>>
>>48334483
Does the fire rise?
>>
>>48334436
well fuck clearly we need to layer that in the 'diplomatic' part of rooms.
>>
We can just make a diplomacy cruiser with the plating. Citadel is intimidating enough when it shows up, fucks up whatever was bothering us and leaves silently.
>>
>>48334523
>intimidating enough
Implying mother can ever inspire enough awe/terror
>>
>>48334523
Wonder how costly it would be to cloak that big bastard.
>>
>>48334451
A single apartment with grav plating is cool, but I'd also be fine with equipping the entire ship with it. Considering how much it's already cost, 6200M is less than a drop in the bucket with this. Plus, it would make boarding it incredibly disorienting, as we could reverse the gravity fields in certain sections or even point it entirely different directions. What was once a wall becomes a floor and what was the floor from the other end of the passage is now the roof. Fun times.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10774680

The replaced module would be a Solar Collector, bringing the number of Collectors from 23 to 22.

The price is 1 M to each square meter, very very cheap. No upkeep.
>>
>>48334403
We have over a hundred module spots. It might be worth it just to feed mother's superiority sense.
>>
>>48334436

The two humans catch up to your clones as they both run down a small, slender hall of pipes and conduits. The loud banging continues on the door behind you, until it eventually flies open, and the two devices each erupt in an explosion, igniting a shaped charge that incinerates the wall they were on.

"There's another team up ahead." Your clones say as your brawlers detect their heat and hear their footsteps. The door ahead is a solid metal door, just the same as the last, a team of four stands ready on the other side, likely preparing to breach.

>Have your clones charge in and attack headfirst
>Have your drones stop and wait for them to breach
>Other(write in)

>>48334495
We did get a bit swept up in happenings to pay attention to the thinkers. I'll be going over the research this week though, and the drones are still combing the wreck for intact bodies and will send them back for dissection and genetic study when they find them.
>>
File: 1445932060418.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1445932060418.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>48334550
What if we mount an extra-large version of the psionic cannon for the spinal mount? Or two?
>>
>>48334565
>>Have your clones charge in and attack headfirst

Surprise attack
>>
>>48334507
Indeed. We have more than enough resources to spend a few thousand (or even tens of thousands) to appear properly superior and intimidating. Into the Hive ship it goes.
>>
>>48334565
>Have your drones stop and wait for them to breach
>Ambush them after they breach
>>
>>48334565
Hopefully before they set up the breaching charges. We can't get bogged down.
>>
>>48334565
>>
>>48334565
Attack before they can get into position.
>>
>>48334555
I agree with this anon, the entire ship should have grav plating.
>>
AW shit I have to get to bed or else I won't be able to work tomorrow
>>
>>48334565
>>Have your drones stop and wait for them to breach
>>
>>48334577
Pretty sure hive ship spinal mount is the /default/ psicannon size.
>>
>>48334565
>Kool aid man time. Headfirst sneak attack.
>>
>>48334591

Please no, for fuck's sake
>>
>>48334577
The cannons can /only/ be a primary mount anon.
>>
>>48334565

No time for sneaking this time. Time to lay a spectacular beatd-own on this patrol for our new friends.
>>
>>48334597
Actually, the hives ship is the only ship template a psionic cannon can be mounted on. Anything else has to be a stationary structure to support it.
>>
>>48334555
That sounds like fun shenanigans.
>boarders fighting through swarms of warriors through the hallways
>suddenly all our drones scuttle up the wall and cling to the ceiling
>before the boarders can even utter a confused 'what' the gravity shifts and they all slam into what is now the floor
>>
>>48334602
Why are you against it? It costs us next to nothing compared to the default cost of the citadel, and could even help resist hostile boarding actions by disorienting the hell out of them.
>>
>>48334617
Alright, this is actually reasonable. I made a new poll, sorry for the repeat. Please vote again.

http://www.strawpoll.me/10774703/r

>The replaced module would be a Solar Collector, bringing the number of Collectors from 23 to 22.

>The price is 1 M to each square meter, very very cheap. No upkeep.
>>
>>48334565
>Have your clones charge in and attack headfirst

Please roll 1d100, best of 3.

>>48334560
Honestly it probably should have some upkeep, but when I was stating it out I thought it was just too damn neat to tax you for it, so I just made it less tactically useful and unable to cause damage.

Although it can still mess with people. It can't slam a boarding party into a wall, but it can make the hallway they're in start spinning like the hotel in Inception.
>>
>>48334636
I want you to take a good hard look at how big that ship is.

A good, hard look.

That is a lot of metal, and just putting it everywhere willy nilly does literally nothing.

It will never be boarded, even if it was we could repel boarders with the greatest of ease.

It is superfluous is what I'm trying to say.
>>
Rolled 11 (1d100)

>>48334667
for mother
since yelling it last time had negative effect
>>
>>48334602
The entire hive ship can basically be considered a huge ego trip. Not that we don't deserve it, of course, but adding something useful that costs us almost nothing seems like a given considering how pimped out the Citadel/Titanic already is.
>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

>>48334654
>>48334667
FOR MOTHER
>>
Rolled 69 (1d100)

>>48334667
I now understand how the fucking salty terraforming anon feels.

fucking hell.

For Mother
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>48334677
f-fug
>>
>>48334636
The main reason is the number of men need to bored a hive ship successfully would be astronomical and only another hive could bring that much man power to bear so it would be pointless
>>
Rolled 69 (1d100)

>>48334667
For Mother!
>>
File: vu94QCH.png (19 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
vu94QCH.png
19 KB, 160x160
>>48334412
Hey, Onee-chan! Will You Play With Me?
>>
>>48334698
Thanks!
>>
>>48334678
IT WILL NEVER BE BOARDED

For fuck's sake people, humans would never risk boarding the goddamn thing and it would only provide a momentary distraction for the OQ.

Jesus, you're turning into children who want the shiny thing because it's just fucking there.
>>
>>48334668
But it's not. It's not expensive at all. And yeah it's superfluous, but it's also fun. Unless you think it's out of character to get it.
>>
I'm not saying that these clones should be recycled, but they should really be disappointed in themselves.
>>
>>48334565
>drones
But the sewer hive under New Tokyo is still being established!

It really is late at night.
>>
>>48334668
It's about 6,000M. For a single ship. That already costs very nearly half a million metal units. Christ you're miserly.
>>
>>48334706
The queen who has so far played an enormous paranoia filled intrigue game with various factions?

Fuck man, it's just a waste of metal and just dumb.

Leave it at 1000 meters or whatever the fuck you think it needs to be, but it's a waste at the full ship size because it literally does nothing mechanically.
>>
>>48334704
The cost is negligible, so I'm really not understanding why you hate it unless you think it's out of character for us to get it. Which I don't think is true.
>>
>>48334704
So... what? Who cares? If anyone's being a child about it here it's you.
>>
File: disappointed.png (47 KB, 162x218) Image search: [Google]
disappointed.png
47 KB, 162x218
>>48334677
>>48334680
>>48334681
Well, it's slightly better.
>>
>>48334704
You sound pretty salty about this anon. Which is a pretty big reaction for merely 6200M.
>>
>>48334704
Well it is VERY shiny...
>>
>>48334736
>OOC

The queen doesn't have a fucking character. She's always been an amalgamation of whatever cheeky bullshit anon and QD wants to say or do.

I'd prefer a real excuse for doing something stupid.

>>48334741
This is turning into one of those

"Hurr durr you don't like it so I do!" Momments.

well what fucking ever
>>
>>48334736
Think of it this way a cruiser is 2000m base so we would be wasting two to three cruiser chases for a gimmick
>>
>>48334750
It's 2 in the morning and I don't like lol so random bullshit in muh quests.

I was even on board for the terraforming thing just because it was neat. But this is just superfluous.
>>
>>48334777
Let's build three cruisers too.
>>
>>48334730

I don't really think we can do it partially anyway. It's there or it isn't.
>>
This is a really silly thing to argue about, the price is small, it has several uses, including leaving a huge impression on anyone who sees it.

>>48334759
Several reasons have already been written out, one of them by QD. I think you're just pissy anon.
>>
>>48334777
this too honestly, metal we could be using on useful stuff wouldn't be wasted.
>>
>>48334788
>I think you're just pissy anon

>implying implications

don't imply tone on the internet
>>
My idea of another hive class battleship is stupid. Fucking grav-plate cunt has backers. Come on guys. ;-;
>>
File: 1453142390915.gif (957 KB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
1453142390915.gif
957 KB, 540x304
>>48334790
>Metals: 26,758,179M
>>
>>48334780
Of course it's superfluous, it's function is mostly limited to hosting diplomatic events, but that is far from useless by any standard. Also, I've been saying we should add gravity plating for at least 10 threads now and on the wiki, so I can at least assure you that I've given this some thought.
>>
>>48334812
It's ok anon, I don't think it's stupid.

I also like having gravity plating to impress visitors, so maybe I'm easy to please.
>>
>>48334821
Just because you want something doesn't mean it needs to be everywhere.

1000m? sure whatever

the whole ship? just a waste at that point.

Please see where I'm coming from.
>>
>>48334826
Yay, And I have no issue with Graivity plating if its where any visitors would be but that's not the whole ship.

>>48334813
>Hey guys we should stuff ourselves with all this food
>Oh fuck niggah, Where did our food go?
>>
>>48334780
At least you're honest it's solely for the neat factor.

The notion that terraforming was practical, necessary, or in any way optimal was just bullshit. It was just fun.
>>
>>48334842
Pretty much, also I'm pretty sure the plants that need more terraforming like gray stalk produce greater dividends EVENTUALLY
>>
>>48334830
I thought that too, but I decided the full experience of gravity from entrance to rest to exit was better than a section of it.

I'm not the guy your talking with,
>>
>>48334830
I do see where you're coming from, I just respectfully disagree with the conclusions you arrived at.

5000M in a single use is nothing to us at this point, and if we're going to use it one section of the ship there is literally no harm in applying it to the rest of the ship. It's quite unlikely but if hostile agents get loose on the ship we can have a ball flipping the gravity on and off and in different directions just to mess with them.
>>
>>48334841
yeah, 26 million metal is really going to disappear from plating a ship
>>
>>48334864
DO NOT CHALLENGE A QUEST MARKER.
>>
>>48334857
>It's quite unlikely but if hostile agents get loose on the ship we can have a ball flipping the gravity on and off and in different directions just to mess with them.
With a speaker clinging to the ceiling chattering nonsense at them all the while.
>>
>>48334841
>>Metals: 26,758,179M
>6200M
>Stuffing ourselves
Anon, plz. I understand your argument but I would like you to understand you're going ballistic of nothing.

Why does this keep happening to anons? Around 2 am EST everyone gets salty af over the most random things, and all the crazy ideas get posted. We just aren't sleeping enough people.
>>
Don't get caught up in the small stuff. Some anons like their fluff one way, if it makes them happy let it happen. Other times you might want the fluff a certain way and anons will let it happen. It's not important and it's not out of character. If you think it's out of character speak up and I'd understand.

>>48334884
We need less arguing and more crazy ideas.
>>
>>48334884
Oh this is Hive-battleship anon. I just don't see the need for a FULL ship to be gravit plated. I have no issue with a small bit.

I'm fucking FULL of soda and have dual ear-infections.
>>
File: sewer_by_camilkuo-d64n30c.jpg (342 KB, 1000x573) Image search: [Google]
sewer_by_camilkuo-d64n30c.jpg
342 KB, 1000x573
>>48334667
The brawlers sprint forward ahead of the rest, their arm blades extending as they charge the door. At the same moment, the metal warps in, fracturing and peeling apart as an explosive charge rips open the door and hits the first two brawlers in the chest with a wave of force, ripping into them as the shockwave blasts them back. The next two dive under and leap over the first two, bringing their blades down on the troopers as small arms fire rips into the brawler's torsos.

One closes the distance, sinking a blade into the first trooper's neck and another blade in his side between a pair of ribs, while the other swings a punch that arcs a quick bolt of electricity into the trooper's head as his face implodes from the impact and bits of bone rattle against the inside of his helmet and ripping into the water at their feet.

A third trooper brings a shotgun up at the ready, and a wave of concussive force rips into a clone's chest, tearing open the skin and cracking the reinforced sternum as the clone Bartholomew flies back against the wall.

Peter leaps through the door, his arm lashing out and ripping the skin as it stretches the distance, a sting whip lashing out and reeling in the trooper into his grip with a quick crack of whiplash, and a knife thrown from the clones in the back lands firmly between the eyes of the last of the human forces. Peter jerks his elbow, and the human in his grip twitches with a brief crack, and he drops the body absently.

"Oh shit!" Hiromi says as she looks to your injured clones. Bartholomew sits with his chest exposed, the flesh peeled back of the greenish black plate of metallic chitin beneath which has been cracked and bent inward. "Are they-" She starts to ask, and he looks up at her in the eye. She jumps back in momentary disbelief as your drones stand up, several of them cracking limbs back into their joints or quickly taping strips of flesh back on with tape, wrapping their arms where skin hangs like torn cloth.

Cont.
>>
>>48334877
better yet having the lights being flickering on and off at random while the G direction gets swapped around to force the intruder to stumble while Arm Ball Man slowly cartwheels down the hall after them.
>>
>>48334894
Dyson spheres!
Ring worlds!
Uhh
A ship or fleet type dedicated to planetary
Invasions?
>>
>>48334920
That's actually what i wanted to make so they could split and join the raiding fleets and the main fleet in a blitzkrieg maneuver.
>>
>>48334912
>>48334920
Militarized balls of blaster arms.
Not arms with plasters, just all blasters.
>>
>>48334903
Oops. That hurt.
>>
>>48334933
ooo plaster arms, like a medic drone he just cartwheels over the wounded
>>
>>48334903
fucking kek
>>
>>48334920
I still say we try to replace the acid sacks in our warrior drones with one that can cause rapid regeneration or being them back to life
>>
>>48334903
>quickly taping strips of flesh back on with tape, wrapping their arms where skin hangs like torn cloth.
Haha, these guys were a worthy investment.
>>
>>48334949
>zombie bugs from outer space
>>
>>48334903
Hahahaha
They're worried about the damage.
>>
>>48334920
So long as we're talking about ship fleets, anon who designed the Fast Assault Fleet here, is it too late to suggest modifying the Fast Battlecarriers? If possible I'd like to replace one of their spinal guns for a micro-rip drive. Obviously this will allow the ship to unload it's swarmers and strike craft from light years away, but with this the fleet as a whole will be able to redeploy all of its sub capitol craft the same way, complementing their intended role. Also consider that with the rip drive added to the battlecarrier this will allow the Fast Assault Fleet to open up to 5 worm holes in space time at once. Here's the updated design.

====Fast Battlecarrier====
Hull: Battlecruiser 2000N 2500M
Size: 300 Meters
Module Limit: 6
Spinal Mounts: Railgun (x2) 600M
Turrets: Blaster (x8) 200M
Fixed: LPB (x16) 320M
Auxiliary: Autocannon (explosive) (x10) 160M
Armor: Standard
Power: Fusion Core: 360N 1800M
Utility: Multi-layer shields 300N 900M
Utility: Rapid damage control 45N 60M
Utility: Spinal Hanger 10800N 5400M (30 shuttles 90 fighters)
Utility: Microfactory 100N 300M
Utility: Micro-rip dive 3000N 6000M
Module: Swarm hangar (x2) 1200N 600M
Module: Drop Pod Launcher (x2) 100N 200M
Module: Boarding Pod Launcher (x2) 100N 200M
Total Cost: 18005N 19240M
Upkeep: 9002N
>>
>>48334949
That's the opposite of the purpose of the acid sacks. we need them to be self-destructible to protect trade secrets.
>>
>>48334949
Now I really just want to see what the Kaiju adaptation and the tribble adaptation are.

I want to make Megalon guys, or Mothra or Megaguirus
>>
>>48334903
Yeah, no matter how good we are, or how badly we can fuck up, when it comes to sneaky stuff - when push comes to shove the hive kicks absolute ass.
>>
>>48334903
>e jumps back in momentary disbelief as your drones stand up,
Shh children go back to founding that sewer hive.
>>
>>48334965
Exactly it for the front lines when trade secrets don't matter and winning does
>>
>>48335000
The only other idea I had was to switch from an insectoid design to an arachnid one side additional limbs that can be used either as arms for more weapons or legs for more speed and stability.
>>
>>48335000
except trade secrets always matter.

If the OQ can capture our units she in effect gets a baseline for all of our soldier based research, same for anyone else but OQ is the worst case.

That's why its in our warriors also even though we don't send them on sneak missions. if we need to win we just send in more drones. they are infinitely replaceable.
>>
We can control gravity
We can create strong bonding agents
Our creep can grow extremely quickly over things

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aH2dbfVfurM

I call it, EoE 3.33
>>
>>48335070
Well while I question the soundness of sending a bunch of suicide bombers to hit in a war opposed to soldiers that come back to life after they die it's a pointless discussion since it would never be considered anyway
>>
>>48334903
"Alright, good to go." Bartholomew says. Feng looks blankly at him.

"How?" He asks simply.

"I'm not a candy-ass." He snaps back. "Now lead the way." Feng looks at him for a moment, glancing down at the torn patches of gore hanging from his chest. Bartholomew rips a long lose strip absentmindedly as he returns eye contact.

"Right, this way." Feng says. He quickly begins to move down the service tunnels, leading your clones through a twisting maze of run down sewers and drain canals, climbing ladders and stairways leading deeper into the depths of the city's underbelly until they reach a large floodgate left cracked open. Feng and Hiromi stand side by side and wave your clones through, moving in behind them as they enter the poorly lit chamber.

"I can still see you. You better hope you're a good shot because I won't go down in one with your pee-shooter." Bartholomew says loudly, detecting the heat of well over a dozen humans aiming weapons from several balconies above. A moment later a spotlight turns on with a loud crack, casting the silhouette of a man standing in front of it.

cont.
>>
>>48335209
>"I can still see you. You better hope you're a good shot because I won't go down in one with your pee-shooter."

D'awwwww he's trying to be like uncle Lyle
>>
>>48335209
>"I'm not a candy-ass."
I like our clones.
>>
>>48335209
Hang on, are any of our clones armed with ranged weaponry right now?
>>
>>48335333
Does the sting whip count?
>>
>>48335209
"You don't disappoint." He says. "I apologize for the guards. You see we had no real way to be sure if you really are who you say you are, which... you didn't, or more Union agents, which we do need to deal with periodically." The man begins to walk towards a flight of stairs leading down to the large empty flood basin where your clones stand. A loud thud marks each step he makes, as he holds a cane tightly in one hand. You get a better view of him as he walks into the better light. He is a light skinned male, likely in his late forties, although that's assuming he's had little access to modern medicine this deep in the sewers. A shoddy looking mechanical foot thumps against the ground as he limps on it, the mechanical leg slightly shorter than the natural one, and the sleeve of his coat hangs lose and empty. Burns cover half of his face that seem half treated, the scars chipped at with fresh surgical marks, and the eye amid the scar tissue is white, and obviously sightless, the skin around it malformed into a tight wad of flesh stretched around the eye.

"You'll have to forgive my appearance. It can be hard to get properly fitted cybernetics on short notice down here. I have a few being produced now, but, well, delays and excuses are all I've heard. Medical professionals tend to be a bit squirly regarding smuggling their wares to terrorists." He props his cane on his hip, and holds out his hand. The closest clone shakes it.

"A firm grip. I don't think I've ever seen augs quite like those before." He says. "Maybe you could share your source sometime, but for now, I am sure you have questions." He firmly taps his cane on the ground several times, and the guards above lower their weapons. Another human, someone in a shoddy looking tactical vest and a ski mask runs up with a folding chair, setting it up before quickly leaving, and the man takes a seat.

cont.
>>
>>48335346
"My name is David Kent. Although I doubt you'd believe that's not just an alias, as I do yours, but for the sake of its function, what really is the difference?" He says as he props his cane into the legs of his chair. "Now please, ask what you will and I'll try to answer as truthfully as I am able."

>Write in

>>48335333
It was a Brawler that made the threat. They have short ranged weapons and melee for the most part.
>>
>>48335354
How did you get baited so easily into helping the Union fake Lee's death?
>>
>>48335354
Ask what their interest is with Lee.
Ask what "Kent" hopes to accomplish in this meeting.

BTW, do any of our clones have the psionic upgrades to read intentions (like lying?)

Also, if possible offer to provide access to a "skilled medical agent" that will be able to fix him up.
>>
>>48335362
helping *the government* fake Lee's death.

>>48335354
You want proof that Lee is alive, no doubt. What would satisfy? Imposters are obviously possible to create. Something only Ryan would know?
>>
>>48335376
Like he said, we can share a bit of our source in due time.

Like after our New Tokyo hive is up and running and has plenty of bio-tanks for implanting the guy with a parasite.
>>
>>48335354
What do you know of Ryan Lee, and what is your interest in him now? What's your angle in all this?
>>
>>48335354
kek qd
i thought you werent going to run all morning
>>
>>48335354
Alright, with this, I think I need to call it. Already ran much longer than I had planned, and do have work in the morning, so we'll need to just start off the next thread here.

I'll try to stick around for a moment, but I'm about to conk out.

>>48335404
I really do need to stop getting carried away like this.
>>
>>48335429
im not complaining
>>
>>48335429
Be safe mate. See you later.
>>
>>48335429
Are you going to stop running so frantically now? Gonna burn yourself out running three days a week, so back to Sundays?
>>
>>48335429
Night boss.

Want me to add anything to the ship design or nah?
>>
>>48335404
Oh you bastard. You made him call it halfway and making a cliffhanger.
>>
File: pointwhereweneededtostop.jpg (70 KB, 750x499) Image search: [Google]
pointwhereweneededtostop.jpg
70 KB, 750x499
>>48335429
QD is this you.

So we should get all our questions out now so they're in the update next week?
>>
>>48335460
ayy lmao
>>
>>48335446
Yea, I'll probably not be able to run any extra bonus thread this week.

>>48335465
Go nuts.

>>48335457
That's up to you guys. You're the ones paying for it, afterall.
>>
The fuck is an air umbrella?

We seem to be working with the Penguin.
>>
>>48335346
..He just sent four of his men to his death as a test to us?

What kind of a cult he runs that he can get away with treating his followers this way?
>>
>>48335482
So Kent, do all your associates have such amazingly colorful fashion taste?
>>
Well since we're at the end of the thread let's discuss our plans.
>When will we attack OQ and how.
>Should we invade the union with the commonwealth and Theseus when killinger tries to fuck with us? Or hold back so the pastor gets elected and hope he doesn't go VOID VULT when he sees the footage?
>How invested should we be with the scav invasion?
>What should we discuss with our allies?
>What should we build?
>>
>>48335429
Goodnight QD. Thanks for the run. Make sure you schedule some time off for yourself!
>>
>>48335516
He said guards you retard. The guards that had their weapons pointed at us when he said that.

But it's past 4am I can forgive misreadings.
>>
>>48335522
To all points but the last one:

Wait till scouting pods are written
>>
>>48335522
In response to one of your questions:
I say we go all in on the scav invasion. They have many "good" planets we can take, for one. We really need to consume a planet and turn it into one that can just pump out ships constantly. It'll free up the Commonwealth a bit and we really don't want to seem like flaky allies. At this point they have put a tremendous amount of trust in us, having the grand Marshall meet in person and showing us their inner command center, as well as involving us in plans against the Union. Right now we need to show such trust is warranted if we want our word to mean anything to most factions going forward.

Once we have those parasites off our back, we'll be free to pursue the Union or OQ free from annoying distractions and with possible Commonwealth backing.
>>
>>48335556
>They have many "good" planets
Name one.
>>
>>48335556
This. We can really let loose on them and test all our shiny new diabolical weaponry on them. We can utterly and completely annihilate them without fear.
>>
>>48335556
>We really need to consume a planet

Just setting it to 50% is fine, look at leeland it gives us an enormous amount of resources.

Of course I'm staunchly anti-ending native biospheres so hey
>>
>>48335500
Seriously is this umbrella another random bit of human tech mentioned in passing like the privy coat that we're gonna have to reverse engineer the crunch of because we saw it in the fluff?
>>
>>48335482
Kent, did you guys happen to see all the xeno-rights pamphlets about the recently martyred Lee? >>47982375
>>
>>48335556
I agree with much of what you said except the "Consume a planet" which I'll assume is core mining, which i disagree on.
Unless you're talking about the barren worlds in which case i agree if we can't reverse the toxin and radiation.
>>48335586
This is an important question, got to know if he's an asshole.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.