[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/tgesg/ - Weekend Elder Scrolls Lore General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 96
File: MW-banner-House_Dagoth.png (92 KB, 128x256) Image search: [Google]
MW-banner-House_Dagoth.png
92 KB, 128x256
Benevolent liberators of Resdayn edition

>Tabletop/P&P RPGs
[Scrollhammer - Tabletop Wargame] http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Scrollhammer_2nd_Edition
Discussion in #Scrollhammer (irc.thisisnotatrueending.com (port 6667))
[UESRPG 1e + other TES RPGs] http://www.mediafire.com/uesrpg
Discussion in #UESRPG (same server)

>Lore Resources
[The Imperial Library] http://www.imperial-library.info/
[/r/teslore] http://www.reddit.com/r/teslore/
[UESP/Lore] http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
[Pocket Guide to the Lore] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AtsWXZKVqB4Q825_SwINY6z4_9NaGknXgeOknOCDuCU/edit
[Elder Lore Podcast] http://www.elderlore.wordpress.com/
[How to Become a Lore Buff] http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1112211-how-to-become-a-lore-buff/

>General Rules
This is NOT /tesg/ minus waifus, so behave properly.
No waifus or husbandos except for Mistress Therana.
Keep the MK/Lady N related squabbling to a minimum.

Previous Kalpa >>48288038
>>
First for No one Bests an Orc!
>>
can someone explain to me how the Redoran ended up being the dominant house, you would think that the devastating eruption and the chaos of an argonian invasion would be a perfect time for the Telvani to grab power, not to mention the fact that when it comes to fighting a bunch of lizards a powerful, ancient mages would be far more effective then a bunch of regular warriors
>>
How can I optimize my Morrowind? I wanna play on a shitty laptop while I'm on vacation.
>>
File: telvannidustadept.jpg (2 MB, 1945x2985) Image search: [Google]
telvannidustadept.jpg
2 MB, 1945x2985
>>48319153
>telvanni caring about non-telvanni
>>
>>48319153
Telvanni lived almost exclusively on islands. You know, surrounded by water where argonians can invade from.
>>
File: 1460192876132.png (938 KB, 1280x1700) Image search: [Google]
1460192876132.png
938 KB, 1280x1700
>>48319172
You know, shouldn't Dust Adepts be incredibly well suited for surviving on post-red year vvardenfell? The ashlands are more fertile and full of life than ever, what with pieces of the Heart sprinkled everywhere. That kind of magical mojo combined with significantly greater amounts of dust and ash across the island should make Dust Adepts powerful as fuck.
>>
Ok, so Dagon used to hide pieces of creation from Alduin to save them from being eaten right? But then how did a new kalpa start? I was under the impression that everything has to be eaten first before that happens, and where did he hide it some kinda pocket dimension? And most importantly what did he do with it when a new kalpa starts, just drop it off in the world somehow?

is he the reason the hist and dreugh are around? aren't they also from previous kalpas?
>>
>>48319163
How shitty are we talking? I feel like anything better than a chromebook from the past 10 years should run morrowind fine, it's an old game.
>>
File: morrowindconceptmap.jpg (118 KB, 643x768) Image search: [Google]
morrowindconceptmap.jpg
118 KB, 643x768
>>48319175
Even then, their mainland holdings are in the northeast. Argonians need to get through Dres and Indoril first.
>>
File: crappylaptop.jpg (33 KB, 495x469) Image search: [Google]
crappylaptop.jpg
33 KB, 495x469
>>48319203
its this thing

I set the resolution and render distance to the lowest (I could play no problem on crappy graphics) but it's still not smooth.
>>
>>48319197
Yeah, I can very much imagine Vvardenfell being nice and green again at the time of Skyrim but for some reason Red Mountain is still spreading smoke and ash after 200 years

seems like a really big oversight on Bethesda
>>
>>48319236
I don't mind it still spewing ash, some volcanoes are bullshit like that - though one wonders why that amount of ash hasn't just blocked out the sun over all of tamriel by now.

What if the Dust Adepts were keeping it from poisoning the atmosphere all this time
>>
Did the dunmer deserve Red Year and the argonian invasion?
>>
File: Lore-race-Breton.png (96 KB, 204x345) Image search: [Google]
Lore-race-Breton.png
96 KB, 204x345
After reading all the UESP atricles of the races, bretons seem the most appealling race to me. Sadly, the article is rather limited.
Any good sources for learning more about Bretons?
Any interesting stories or facts to share?
>>
File: bretonicon.png (90 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
bretonicon.png
90 KB, 250x250
>>48319399
Generic medieval europeans.
>>
>>48319316
It wasn't enough.
>>
>>48319436
Well, there's also Oblivion crisis and Umbriel, Dunmer got quadruple penetrated in a short timeframe
>>
>>48319438
The Dunmer are huge cunts, so it's only natural that they should get a quad penetration.
>>
Reminder that Dunmer girls are the sluttiest.
>>
>>48319448
They're also assholes

NORD PRIDE NIRN WIDE
>>
>>48319430
True, but all other races are either insufferable cunts or not suited for a mage.
>>
>>48319469
Most races have brought forth powerful mages. Even Nords.
>>
>>48319316
I guess Argonians "deserved" they chance for revenge after centuries of slavery, but Red Year? I'm not so sure. Truth, many Dunmers were kind of cunts, but except for slavery they were cunts who mostly kept to themselves and didn't do much harm to the world.
>>
Best TES fan artists /tg/?
Apologies if that's not considered lore-y enough.
>>
>>48319153
I'd presume it's a matter of fortitude. The warrior mindset Redoran are raised to adhere by made them the most qualified to stand firm and and rally the Dunmer people than the happy merchants or the squishy wizards.
>>
>>48319202
Honestly I try to ignore kalpic buggery for the most part. It gets a little silly. And one line from Paarthurnax aside lacks traction.
Plus I don't see the need to give each individual Daedric Prince his own special OC Donut Steel origin. Wasn't "the 15 + 1" a big deal in some Dwarven text way back when, because Malacath alone was different to the rest?
>>
>>48319236
M A G I C
A
G
I
C
>>
>>48319316
Maybe not "deserve" but masochism's ingrained in their culture so it's all good.
>>
File: le happy scotsman.jpg (83 KB, 329x445) Image search: [Google]
le happy scotsman.jpg
83 KB, 329x445
>>48319399
Really? After reading up on them all Breton's sound far and away the most boring IMO.
>>48319469
Bretons are insufferable cunts too anon. They man's ambition mixed with mer's conniving. Always bickering and backstabbing.
Most bro's probably one of the beast races.
>>
>>48319607
Or Bosmer
>implying there's a difference lol
>>
>>48319456
>NORD
literally niggers of man races
>>
File: bloodmoonsolstheim.jpg (233 KB, 629x733) Image search: [Google]
bloodmoonsolstheim.jpg
233 KB, 629x733
>>48319659
Why does /tgesg/ hate Nords so much?

They form the top 3 of races with most lore and history (that we know of, cause every province has a rich history, it just isn't known well to us) along with Dunmer and Cyrods.
>>
File: 1.jpg (16 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
16 KB, 320x240
>Lyg: it's one of the Adjacent Places. It's still there. I wouldn't call it a different kalpa so much as a parallel version of Tamriel. -MK
What did he mean by this?

I thought that the Dagon sinks everything thing lined up with the Dawn Era/Annuad, which is where all prior kalpas are condensed into (I think?).
>>
>>48319695
listen up pleb
>God tier
Altmer, Redguards
>Good tier
Imperials, Dunmer
>Okay tier
Bretons, Nords
>Bad tier
Bosmer, Orcs
>Slave tier
Khajiit, Argonians
>>
>>48319695
But I don't. All proper races have their place, and they all have value.
Except for the Bosmer.
>>
>>48319695
>Why does /tgesg/ hate Nords so much?
3rd and 4th era nords are garbage, Julianos stopped being a major god, and with his worship declined magic and brains in Skyrim, they wallow in mud, retardation and poverty while going:
>we wuz emperors and shiet
>>
>>48319717
It's exactly reverse, you fag
>>
File: imperialarmor2.jpg (256 KB, 1024x457) Image search: [Google]
imperialarmor2.jpg
256 KB, 1024x457
>>48319717
>implying that not all races have contribute to lore like >>48319729 said
TES would be a lot more dull if we'd cut out unpopular races. Go to /v/ for race arguments.

>>48319739
Yeah, I'm also dissapointed. I don't think Nords are supposed to be stupid, it's just how Bethesda shows them. What happened to shouting being common, snow whales, cool armor, Jhunal worship and mages like Shalidor?
>>
>>48319777
>shouting being common
way of the voice, basically nords got BTFO despite having thuum and decided that its the sign from the gods that thuum should only be used for worship
>snow whales
never existed in the first place desu, outside of Kirkbrides writings in which it was actually presented as a myth
>cool armor
there is still some cool armor around, stahlrim has stats comparable to ebony and nordic engraved heavy armor is also extremely good
>Jhunal worship and mages like Shalidor?
this is the least explained part, I am not even sure about the timelines here, but for some reason the popularity of Julianos declined and then of course winterhold sank, mages were blamed and the popularity of magic and brains declined further

even in morowind nords were presented as idiots who are constantly caught by witches with their pants around their ankles, its a shame really, but all these factors contribute to me considering nords one of the shittiest races
>>
File: 36a.jpg (73 KB, 396x1076) Image search: [Google]
36a.jpg
73 KB, 396x1076
>>48319717
>God tier
>Altmer,
>>
>>48319729
I'm assuming you're not even counting Betmer as "proper races" then.
>>
I'm about to play morrowind for the first time (although I've been lurking lore threads and wikis for a good long while now) and I'd be interested in hearing some characters you guys have roleplayed in it so I can blatantly steal them.
>>
>>48319857
Well the Khajiit are proper mer, though they hardly look it in 50% of their kinds, but the Saxhleel are just tree-drones who've done a good job of convincing people they're "individuals."

Orsimer are literal shit elves though.
>>
>>48319848
>Making a Wizard character of any other race

It's like you wish to be inferior. This is why African Swordsingers and Chinese Magicmen are God tier, they obsolete all other races in their chosen proficiency. Which happen to be the best proficiencies, unlike literally Jewish Cyrodils and Sneaky Dickass Thief Dunmer.
>>
>>48319911
>Making a Wizard character at all
RIP AND TEAR! TEAR AND RIP!
>>
>>48319911
>>48319920
>Not making a stealth archer
>>
>>48319925
Armored archer with a bigass axe is tha best
>>
File: output_CGbJ00.gif (3 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
output_CGbJ00.gif
3 MB, 400x300
>>48319882
>Well the Khajiit are proper mer
I adhere to the Azurah origin too but by it's own account they're abstract mer.
>>
File: photo.png (61 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
photo.png
61 KB, 250x250
>>48319911
>Making a Wizard character
>>48319920
Damn beat me to it.

>>48319929
...Oh shit! I get it now!
>>
>>48319920
>>48319980
>Not bending the forces of reality to your whim

Bakas! Bakas all of you!
>>
>>48319998
>Relying on Daedra and Oblivion
>Relying on reality-breaking things
>Not on your own trusty muscles and pieces of (sometimes) sharpened metal
>>
>>48320013

I'm soft as shit man I like comfortable things
>>
>>48319998
I tried magic in Morrowind. Nobody told me that magic doesn't regen until I'd already gotten comfy.
What's the best of the games for a pure magic build? I inevitably end up having to hack at enemies anyway when my spells do fuck all and they close distance. Magic feels so inefficient even at higher levels to be worth betting the farm on.
>>
The key to magic in Morrowind is Alchemy!
>>
>>48320081
you have to abuse broken mechanics at first if you want to be a pure mage, steal the alchemy equipment in that one mage guild that has it unguarded, was it the caldera one? and then make some potions
>>
What do you guys think of this character concept for playing Morrowind -> Oblivion -> Skyrim

Name: Meles
Race: High Elf
Birthsign: Maybe atronach, not sure yet.
Class: Wizard.
This character is a vampire high elf wizard. He is a proud altmer. He travels through Tamriel in search of powerful magic and magicians to learn from or to challenge. In his quest for power he decided to prolong his already long life by becoming a vampire. He is self-serving and strives for power and knowledge. He lives rather secluded and doesn't favor town-life.

The idea is to play this character in all the games and that he as a vampire survives in between the games.

What do you guys think?
Any ideas to add on to this for extra role-play potential?
>>
>>48320196
It works but it's nothing special.
>>
>>48320196
If you're taking him to skyrim, maybe incorporate hermeus mora into the character from the start and keep yourself almost exclusive to him.
>>
>>48320196
Also finish morrowind on doing something really horrible that leaves you in prison.
>>
>>48320290
Good idea. Magnus and Akatosh (Auri-El) would already get a role with this character, but hermeus mora seems the perfect deity to be working with on the side.
>>
>>48320081
Yeah Morrowind was not very friendly to pure Mage builds. The best way was to either abuse Alchemy, which would break the game, or go full autism leveling up Destruction or Mysticism and using custom-crafted spells.

Mysticism could really break the game open for Mage characters and the only reason it wasn't abused much is because Alchemy overshadowed it, and everything else.

To answer the question though; Skyrim is actually pretty fun as a Mage once you get past the first two tiers of spells. Tossing out Fireballs and Chain Lightnings is way more fun than hack&slashing, or even worse, Archery.
>>
>>48320196
I don't know if you can do much while a vampire in Morrowind as people won't talk to you. It might even exclude you from doing the main quest (unless you know what to do) but if you finish the main quest first you can't become a vampire since you become immune to diseases.
>>
>>48320376
Forgot about that, hmm..
Maybe I'll ditch the vampire part then. Being a mage and altmer gives acces to an incredibly long lifespan already.
Or I'll add vampirism in Oblivion with some character progression.
>>
>>48320486
Maybe just... dont do the main quest of morrowind. Play like the nereverine is someone else
>>
File: sensiblechuckle.jpg (59 KB, 395x401) Image search: [Google]
sensiblechuckle.jpg
59 KB, 395x401
We're getting a Morrowind remake on the PS4 where you play as the never-ever-ine
>>
Should I use OpenMW even if I intend on playing vanilla? For performance boost and such?
>>
>>48320486
Also, when in Skyrim, you'll probably want to become a werewolf and do the related quests you want to do before doing the Dawnguard DLC quest to get the special vampirism, as the the events that give you lycanthropy and DLC Vampirism will cure you of the other and you won't have many chances to switch between them.

At least in Oblivion it's simple.

Hope none of the Daedric Princes refuse your servitude or anything like that.
>>
File: KhajiitMonk.jpg (881 KB, 800x1088) Image search: [Google]
KhajiitMonk.jpg
881 KB, 800x1088
>educated and wise
>knowledgeable about philosophy and religion
>devoted to learning the secrets of the universe
>respected and revered
>swole af
>can do rad kung fu
>at peak physical fitness
>mages be mirin' your mind
>warriors be mirin' your body
>thieves be mirin' your agility

Why be a out of shape mage with diabetes or a dumb warrior who cannot read when you can be the best of both worlds?
Become a Punchmonk today!
>>
>>48320686
>addicted to moon sugar
>nobody takes you seriously
wew lad, cats trying to pass for actual people as ususual
>>
File: scoobycosades.jpg (318 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
scoobycosades.jpg
318 KB, 800x600
Do warriors in TES even lift?
>>
>>48320702
You seem to be a few legs short.
>>
File: 1434322420641.jpg (70 KB, 200x733) Image search: [Google]
1434322420641.jpg
70 KB, 200x733
>>48319399
Here you are fampai: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dM0O4dV7lMBQjqDMLfM3MIpcISy6JbaJsBOjiw8YxJI/edit?pli=1

I also happen to like Bretons a lot. Never understood why one or two people in the threads are so violently opposed to them and yell "BORING EUROPEAN I HATE YOU!". I can get not liking them, but the autism against them not having tusks is ridiculous.
>>
>>48320752
Bretons are just kind of... misused. The natural resistance to Magic could have made for some great Anti-Mage fluff, instead they're like... halfbreed Cyrodils.

Reachmen are pretty cool though, in fact Reachmen are probably my favorite piece of new fluff from Skyrim.
>>
>>48320752
I like the idea of them being western fantasy cranked to 11. Everyone has pointy hats and everything is magic.
>>
>>48319920
>>48319980
>>48320013
Consider suicide. Magic is the best, except in Skyrim. Mages are also cool as hell, and one of the best fantasy tropes there is.
>>48320081
You have to play strategically, especially if you are doing pure mage. Open up with a summon to distract and cast at enemies, carry plenty of potions on you, and make sure to rest often and cast conservatively.

Once you learn how to play a mage, they become the best class to ply, even without exploits.
>>
File: srsli.png (89 KB, 356x268) Image search: [Google]
srsli.png
89 KB, 356x268
>>48320752
>one or two people in the threads are so violently opposed to them and yell "BORING EUROPEAN I HATE YOU!"
>>
File: pge01_highrock_pic_05.jpg (71 KB, 200x661) Image search: [Google]
pge01_highrock_pic_05.jpg
71 KB, 200x661
>>48320790
Same.
>>48320787
That would be really cool. I could see some groups of Bretons with less merish ancestry being violently opposed to dark magic, and forming anti-mage paladin orders. If any race would be Paladins, it would be them.
>>
>>48320845
Scroll up, pham.

Don't you know that TES only has room for "interesting things". Maybe if they were made of fire and rode on 60 foot tall salamanders, people might be allowed to like them, but they aren't, so I don't allow it.
>>
>>48320728
>hand to hand 70
>unarmoured 70
>speechcraft 70
Caius is a beast.

The only Hand to Hand trainer that outranks him is Taren Omothan, a Dissident Priest who trained in Elsweyr.

>>48320787
>>48320854
>bretons
>anti-mage
Totally retarded.
>>
File: esobreton.png (211 KB, 232x371) Image search: [Google]
esobreton.png
211 KB, 232x371
I really hate how Bretons, Cyrods and Nords have been somewhat 'stripped down' by the games and all 3 of them have become pretty generic humans.

Not completely generic ofcourse, but all 3 of them are presented as being much more alike than they should be.
>>
>>48320912
How is it retarded? Bretons and Nords are both known to make excellent anti-mages, with Bretons playing as defensive Anti-mage mages, and Nords as offensive Anti-mage warriors.
>>
>>48320946
Because of the racial tendency towards magic and the importance of magic in Breton culture.
>>
>>48320956
Duh, but Bretons are your best call when you need to bust some necromancers or warlocks.
>>
File: Dunmer Shiggy.png (77 KB, 232x242) Image search: [Google]
Dunmer Shiggy.png
77 KB, 232x242
>>48320912
>The race with the highest resistance to magic having anti-mages is retarded.
>>
>>48320972
Sure, from a gameplay standpoint, but the Breton you get is very likely to be a make himself.

>>48320978
>stats are more important than culture
>>
>>48320987
>mages cant kill mages
cmon now

do all warriors like eachother because they're warriors?
>>
>>48320956
>>48320987

The importance of magic would be a very good reason FOR anti-mages.

Also, the cultural thing is actually fairly unfounded. From what we can gather, the skill bonuses for Bretons are innate, and not a cultural thing.

"Passionate and eccentric, poetic and flamboyant, intelligent and willful, the Bretons feel an inborn, instinctive bond with the mercurial forces of magic and the supernatural."

Bretons are also very famous for knights, adventurers, and paladins. That with a magicka resistance makes for a good anti-mage.

Also, there is nothing saying you can't be an Anti-mage who uses magic. In fact, in most games, anti mages use magic debuffs.
>>
File: 1458956705201.png (78 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1458956705201.png
78 KB, 2000x2000
>>48320912
>50% resistance to magicka.
>Dragon Skin - Shield Shield 50pts for 60sec on Self
>Being an anti-mage is retarded.
I can get why you'd rather play a Nord for the elemental resistance, or an Orc for the 25% magicka resistance, especially since they make better warriors, but at this point you're just being obtuse on purpose.
>>
>>48321145
a Breton warrior under the Atronach sign is a mage's worst nightmare. They make excellent spellswords
>>
Will OpenMW automatically pick up my saves and mods?

I only use unofficial patches and a magicka regen mod
>>
Threadly reminder that Valenwood and Elsweyr is rightful Cyrodiilic clay.
>>
File: 1458958910450.png (139 KB, 551x636) Image search: [Google]
1458958910450.png
139 KB, 551x636
>Redguards get a bonus to Destruction and Archery.
>Nords and Bretons get a bonus to speech, but Imperials don't.
>Imperials are the best healers.
>Bretons don't have a bonus to magicka, just a bit smaller than Altmer's.
>Khajiit's Night eye and Argonian's Water Breathing are useless.
>Dragonskin absorbs magicka now, and the 50% resistance is now 25%.
>Nords have a fear ability that quickly becomes useless, instead of Woad.
>Orcs have no resistance to magicka, and get a bonus to enchanting.

I wonder what the next game will mess up.
>>
>>48321395
Yes, but Colovia is also rightful Nordic clay.
>>
>>48321465
I thought we covered this already. Bosmer tree cities that either do not move, or move way too fast and clip through the undergrowth, making the havok engine spazz out and items fly everywhere. Or my personal favourite, removal of alteration and restoration magic.
>>
File: spurdo fairy.png (81 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
spurdo fairy.png
81 KB, 600x500
>>48321395
>>48321473
All of Tamriel rightfully belongs to The Empire, citizen.
>>
Altmer claim to be of divine descent, but doesn't the same go for all human races aswell because they're Ehlnofey?

Or did I get my lore all mixed up?
>>
>>48321531
I meant in terms of races, but yeah, that's a fair assessment.
>>
>>48321531
Are you implying alteration and restoration will be removed or are you the kind of person that hasn't even played Skyrim and thinks alteration and restoration were removed?
>>
>>48321548
Yes and no. Altmer are more pure, and claim to more like the Aldmer than other elves, and claim the Aldmer are more like the Ehlnofey, I believe.
>>
>>48321564
Not him, but it seems to be that he is saying the former.
>>
>>48321578
Aldmer are more like the Ehlnofey? How so?
>>
>>48321564
Skyrim is the only TES game I have played
>>
File: vvardenfellmap.png (207 KB, 1750x1750) Image search: [Google]
vvardenfellmap.png
207 KB, 1750x1750
Are there any Velothi towers we see in Morrowind that aren't partly underground?

I wanna recreate one in Minecraft

pls dont judge I just like to build TES stuff in it
>>
File: image.jpg (571 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
571 KB, 1280x1024
>>48321473
Nordic clay is turds. Just like Nord armor, and their culture
>>
>>48321594
They're closer evolutionary. Just seems like a logical conclusion that and Aldmer, and therefor Altmer, are more like the Ehlnofey than Dunmer or Orismer. Even then, I'm speaking more from the Altmeri point of view of "WE WAZ GODS 'N SHEEIT".
>>
>>48321625
thats ok anon, atleast you're here to pick up some dank lore

>>48321653
stop nord bullying
>>
>>48321625
I played Skyrim first, then Daggerfall, Arena, Morrowind and lastly Oblivion.
>>
>>48321660
B-but the Ehlnofey accept their life on Nirn, while Altmer want to fuck it up and return to divinity.
>>
>>48320892
Violent, yell and hate describes neither of those posts.
I should know, I made one of them.
You're exaggerating.
>Don't you know that TES only has room for "interesting things".
Nigga I prefer Skyrim to Morrowind.
>>
>>48321653
It's the only way they can farm crops without making a pact with Daedra. It's not their fault they are mentally challenged apes wallowing in their own feces, who's only advantage is their retard strength.
>>
>>48319695
I actually like Nords considering their very interesting past, especially the 1st Era Nords. Those kinds of Nords I respect most out of all races in TES. It's just Bethesda seem to want to throw in a token barbarian/viking race in it eventhough they put in the leftovers from their bygone days in Skyrim. That just made it even more painful to see how far they've fallen however. The Skaal though were very different yet showed a more spiritual side of the Nords that they've even had sone powerful magic practiced by them even if they are basically Amish Nords.
>>48319777
i don't remember the exact quote but i do remember Tsun warning the Nords about knowledge while they lived in Skyrim iirc. Seems Tsun had a bad stint with Jhunal at the time and his worship went out of fasion
>>
>>48321683
Where do you think you are, anon?
Also, I try not to let personal preference detract from the validity of an argument, but Morrowind is better than Skyrim. I will give you something, and that's that Skyrim was a hair away from being as good as Morrowind and I do enjoy it greatly as one of my favorite games.
>>
>>48321699
WE ARE BUT MAGGOTS WRITHING IN OUR OWN FILTH

>>48321720
I love First Era Nords and Skaal aswell.
>>
>>48321625
That's perfectly fine, although I highly recommend playing Oblivion and definitely playing Morrowind. Once you get used to the clunky controls of Morrowind, it becomes the best game of the series.
>>
>>48321653
mixed clay and faeces (or türd) is an important cultural resource to the nordic people. please do not denigrate a proud and resourceful people.
>>
Y'all motherfuckers don't even praise Talos
>>
>>48321720
Agreed, however, I feel that it helps to show a difference between old Nords/Atmorans, and the modern Nords.
>>
>>48321871
Talos is a bitch.Vivec 4 lyfe
>>
File: request__argonian_by_klashmyag.jpg (691 KB, 2048x1448) Image search: [Google]
request__argonian_by_klashmyag.jpg
691 KB, 2048x1448
Anyone up for Scrollhammer sometime?
I just stumbled onto an army list that might be complete and utter bullshit, and I want to try it out. It's a Orsinium list without a single Orc or Goblin in it.
I also have more serious Vampire Clans and Saxhleel army that I'd like to try.
>>
File: 1467807891507.jpg (2 MB, 1600x1261) Image search: [Google]
1467807891507.jpg
2 MB, 1600x1261
How is Great House Redoran so great? Best House.
>>
>>48321976
House Dres best house N'wah
>>
>>48322039
It's Telvanni you s'wit.
>>
>>48321976
By actually saving it's own people. Telvanni comes close second though.
>>
File: 1415298956984.jpg (442 KB, 1280x982) Image search: [Google]
1415298956984.jpg
442 KB, 1280x982
>>48321976
I like them, but not as much as House Telvanni.

I also sort of respect House Hlaalu. I never got why people liked House Dres, though. I like crops and all, and I see how they're important for that reason, but Hlaalu does that, too, and Hlaalu handles trade and more covert operations as well.
>>
>>48322054
Dres farms twice as much as Hlaalu with less territory.
>>
>>48322054
mostly because Hlaalu are money first, anything else last. They're a businessman's faction but in a way that they're not very loyal to their own people, especially when they're practically puppets of the Empire. By the end of the Oblivion Crisis, they were left to their own devices despite the promised support from the Empire and got fucked up so hard, they were relegated to a minor House. Sure they helped trading come to Morrowind, boosting it but not without being shady as fuck while they're at it.
>>
>>48322122
I get that, and I see their place in Morrowind, but I'm just not as interested. It's more a matter of personal preference, really.
>>
>>48322149
Hey, it ain't gonna feed itself.
>>
File: CIA.jpg (6 KB, 217x233) Image search: [Google]
CIA.jpg
6 KB, 217x233
Tell me about Dagoth Ur, why does he wear the mask?
>>
File: toddwilson.jpg (357 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
toddwilson.jpg
357 KB, 1920x1080
>>48322207
If I take it off, would he die?
>>
>>48322207
A lotta loyalty for a sellsword.
>>
>>48322217
What a fool you are. I'm a god, how can you kill a god?
>>
>>48321649
Not that I know of.

Also, there's nothing wrong with Minecraft. It's not a serious 10/10 game, but it's a fun little casual game.
>>
>>48321649
The one in Vivec, Telvanni canton plaza.
>>
File: 2016-03-13_14.29.39.png (640 KB, 1024x706) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-13_14.29.39.png
640 KB, 1024x706
>>48322297
I know. I've built Rorikstead and Falkreath already.

>>48322345
I'll check that out then. Can you believe I have never been to the Telvanni canton?
>>
>>48322396
If you've never played Telvanni, it seems reasonable. I don't think I've ever been in the Redoran Canton except maybe for one quest.

While you're there, go to the bar and chat up an old Nord. Buy him a drink, and he'll give you a quest that's definitely worth it.

And about the quest, remember to always check the ceiling. There might be a few extra rewards.
>>
>>48321699
>without making a pact with Daedra
remember that village in skyrim that has fertile fields for some reason? there were hints that its a daedric pact but it never went anywhere with it unfortunately
>>
File: 2016-02-29_15.17.34.png (265 KB, 1024x706) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-29_15.17.34.png
265 KB, 1024x706
>>48322441
I've actually joined Telvanni already, never got to their Vivec canton though. I went to check it out and you're right, it's a complete Velothi tower.

You know what kinda sucks in TES games? The buildings suffer from severe TARDIS syndrome which can make it hard to recreate them when you want a good looking interior. From inspecting the tower with 'tcl' I can see it's quite the offender.
>>
>>48319221
You can also turn off shadows and lower ai distance
>>
File: 2016-02-29_15.17.08.png (460 KB, 1024x706) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-29_15.17.08.png
460 KB, 1024x706
>>48322565
Rorikstead.
>>
>>48322217
It would be extremely painful.
>>
File: Dagoth Ur.jpg (222 KB, 739x1047) Image search: [Google]
Dagoth Ur.jpg
222 KB, 739x1047
>>48322217
>>
File: disgonbegud.png (4 KB, 292x236) Image search: [Google]
disgonbegud.png
4 KB, 292x236
>>48322599
I did.
>>
File: tuFJEXTLjYU.jpg (37 KB, 377x604) Image search: [Google]
tuFJEXTLjYU.jpg
37 KB, 377x604
I know Battlespires are giant ass void strongholds, but just how big are the Mothships?

Also, were Battlespires constructed in Reman era?
>>
>>48322594
Just scale them and their surroundings up up with the interior unless it looks too comical or becomes a spacial issue, in which case you scale the interior down.
>>
>>48322666
Then take those trips and make sure your display driver isn't on performance settings
>>
File: imperialship.jpg (521 KB, 958x1257) Image search: [Google]
imperialship.jpg
521 KB, 958x1257
>>48322692
>>
>>48322864
I did. It's a really, really shitty laptop.
>>
File: Fight me nigga.png (10 KB, 168x429) Image search: [Google]
Fight me nigga.png
10 KB, 168x429
>>48321787
>Morrowind
>Best game in the series

What is Daggerfall?
>>
>>48323061
The third best, slightly behind Skyim, but still a bit above Oblivion.
>>
>>48323061
>tfw im too casual to enjoy it
>>
>>48323061
a dungeon crawler
>>
>>48323061
I like the games from Morrowind onwards a lot more for their small-scale, high detail and hand crafted worlds.
>>
>>48323061
Daggerfall's good, but comparing it to Morrowind is like comparing apples to oranges. They're two different types of open world RPGs with their own charm.
>>
File: Morrowindwallpaper.jpg (221 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Morrowindwallpaper.jpg
221 KB, 1024x576
>>48323165
oranges > apples
>>
>>48323345
I don't like oranges at all, love tangerines though. Only like apples if they're properly red. Red-yellow mix are ok if the red is more prominent. Green is awful.
>>
File: dickbutt.png (30 KB, 150x218) Image search: [Google]
dickbutt.png
30 KB, 150x218
Is The HoonDing a Talos from a prior kalpa?
>>
>>48320956
That's what makes the concept so intriguing.
Or did you only ever play as a Dunmer Nerevarine and Nord Dragonborn?
>>
>>48323345
That entirely depends on the apple.
>>
File: 1468367623824-1.png (184 KB, 397x357) Image search: [Google]
1468367623824-1.png
184 KB, 397x357
>>48323364
>Green is awful
Jesus Christ, what a pleb.
>>
>>48320921
Pretty much. When a friend first showed me Oblivion all that stuck with me was the beast folk races. The humans were totally interchangable.
Wouldn't be able to tell the difference much better in Morrowind or Daggerfall tho.
>>
File: Skyrim food.jpg (320 KB, 1034x877) Image search: [Google]
Skyrim food.jpg
320 KB, 1034x877
>>48323345
I still can't handle the fact that oranges are already pre-sliced by nature.
>>48323364
Yellow>--Red>------->Dirt>---Shit>----Green.
>>48323487
Commit Sudoku.
>>
>>48321395
How so?
The fact that they conquered them once or twice?
Why single them out, then?
>>
>>48323492
In Morrowind you could easily tell man races apart because they had completely different Height/Weight ratios. Nords are tall, Imperials are wide, everyone else who is not a nigger is Breton.
>>
>>48321465
>Khajiit's Night eye is useless.
I thought so too until playing one.
Only time I've ever consistently used a racial ability.
>>
>>48323061
Unplayable.
>>
>>48323543
Really? What for?
>>
>>48323579
With lighting mods it is, or at least should be as far as I know, based on the number of times I've cast Magelight in a dungeon.
>>
>>48323520
Worst races
>>
>>48323429
I hope so. I like him and all that, but I aways felt he is way too powerfull to have come out of nowhere.

if i am being stupid, is because i don't know redguard mythology that well
>>
>Skyrim Gamejam
>Seasonal Foliage
>Flow-based Water Shader
>Spears
I'm still angry
>>
File: triggered.jpg (60 KB, 320x371) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
60 KB, 320x371
>>48323661
>even fucking FNV had spears
>but not Skyrim
>>
>>48321548
Traditional Cyrodiliic and Nordic mythologies claim that men were created by the Divines. But then again The Monomyth and The Annuad are both in-print in-game so I guess belief depends on the individual.
The nature of man's evolution makes them feel more in tune with Nirn and divorced from the et'Ada, at any rate.
>>
>>48321594
They're conservative to the point of paranoia. As far as they're concerned nothing's happened to incite a change.
>>
Reminder that High Rock has
>Dremora Butlers
>Mages Guilds everywhere
>Wild Atronachs
>Magic up to 11
>Political backstabbing up to 11
>Reachmen
>Altmer influence
>Dwemer influence
>Falmer influence
>Imperial influence
>Nord influence
>Daedric influence
>Sload influence
>Nord influence
>High fantasy in general
>>
>>48323661
>most of the things were used for the DLCs
>these weren't

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

that does make me think, are there frogs in TES? Frogmen maybe, a beast race we haven't seen yet?
>>
>>48321682
Ehlnofey are et'Ada that couldn't escape Nirn's astral gravity, acceptance be damned.
Re-read The Annotated Annuad.
>>
>>48323769
>Falmer and Sload
Where'd you get that famalamadingdongpai?
>>
>>48323786
>reading
fuck that shit, I don't need to read to know nords are gods
>>
>>48323785
Toad like argonians exist.
>>
>>48322054
>I never got why people liked House Dres
/pol/ memes
>>
>>48322692
>>48322889
The only source in this is the 2nd edition PGE right?
>>
File: kongdurr.png (85 KB, 195x195) Image search: [Google]
kongdurr.png
85 KB, 195x195
>>48323535
>everyone else who is not a nigger is Breton.
>>
>>48323579
Seeing in the dark?
Didn't think there'd be a noted difference from using torches but there's no draw distance and nobody sees you coming. Great for knife enemas.
>>
>>48323797
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dM0O4dV7lMBQjqDMLfM3MIpcISy6JbaJsBOjiw8YxJI/edit

For source on the sloads. Falmer is common sense.

Oh, and forgot.
>Orcs
>Direnni influence
>>
>>48323628
>In a world with Orcs & Argonians
nah senpai
>>
>>48323636
Nah, we don't know The HoonDing's origin. Just that he has a suspiciously similar name to Hunding, the Yokudan hero that fucked up the monarchy and lead his people to Tamriel.
Depending on how you interpret chronology HoonDing might predate him though.
>>
>>48323661
Spears are the only one of these I'm getting.
spoonfeed pls?
>>
>>48323813
source?
>>
>>48323932
>Direnni influence
That counts under Altmer
>>
>>48323974
Hunding is just a non-Yokudan way of saying HoonDing.
>>
>>48323994
The Argonian Account. There's also snakelike ones (Naga), flying ones and jewel encrusted ones.
>>
>>48323785
>they used dragon riding in DB
>but not before gutting it so you can't actually control the dragons

I had fond memories of an Oblivion mod that rigged up working dragon mounts from the Akatosh mount, so that one was really disappointing. Guess it was too close to levitation.
>>
Is there any method of transportation that's faster and easier than Rootworms?
>>
>>48323941
At leat argonians have some kind of centralized leadership and tradition that isn't based on thieving addictive substances.

Also Orcs are cool they dindu nuffin just screwed over by everything
>>
>>48324052
guild guides
>>
>>48324009
So they were the same guy?
Huh. That kicks the Talos thing in the nuts.
>>
>>48324052
Found the vorefag.
>>
>>48324190
just my theory f'lah

>>48324052
>>48324206
How do Rootworms even live if it takes months to disgest someone?
>>
>>48324232
>How do Rootworms even live if it takes months to disgest someone?
By digesting small things very slowly.
>>
>>48323987
Seasonal foliage meant trees would wither and their leaves would fall out and stuff.
Flow water meant the water would flow realistically
>>
>>48324437
Water flow seems like it would destroy consoles, but the tree stuff sounds simply enough
>>
>>48324437
So these are things they meant to implement and didn't I'm guessing?
>>
>>48324477
Ye
>>
>tfw levitation was cut because consoles couldn't handle open cities

>>48324466
>>48324477
>>48324499
checked
>>
>>48324052
see
>>48324090
That and the teleportation circles for the Mages Guilds of Cyrodiil.
>>
>>48324704
Teleportation costs, and is only something highly trained people can do.
Anyone can ride a Rootworm.
>>
>>48323927
>>48323621
I've never actually had an issue seeing in the dark without mods. I really only use Magelight as a distraction when sneaking, and Candlelight when I have mods to make it last longer and mods to make dungeons darker. Don't quite like the idea of wasting a hand.
>>
>>48324729
Not really. You just step on the pad and go. As for guild guides, it probably costs less than renting a rootworm the same way that it's cheaper and faster than a siltstrider.

As for the difficulty of spells:
>2016
>Not using magic regardless of class, as is even said in the tutorial.
>Letting an entire bar of magicka go to waste.
>Not investing in Mysticism or any magic in the first place.
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>48324876
You don't rent a rootworm, you just hitch a ride in one. And most common people aren't anywhere near the level of magical prowess required to teleport.
>>
>>48324876
>2016
>using magic
LaughingNords.jpg
>>
>>48324753
I didn't in SKyrim until I realized my brother (who'd been playing it a month before I started) found dark caves annoying and so had ramped the brightness up to full.
I was kinda pissed at all the Falmer spookings that made me miss out on.
>>
File: LiPkXZB.jpg (204 KB, 960x600) Image search: [Google]
LiPkXZB.jpg
204 KB, 960x600
>>48323932
>>48323769
Don't forget sleepy villages, qt3.14 witch grills, excellent food and entertainment, spooky woods, and very accepting attitude towards lewdity.

Highrock truly is the comfiest province.
>>
>>48324982
>Forgetting the Old Ways.
DisappointedAtmorans.jpg
>>
Why is there no more bound armor?
>>
File: pete-hines.jpg (37 KB, 638x538) Image search: [Google]
pete-hines.jpg
37 KB, 638x538
>>48325277
What did I tell you about asking those questions?
>>
>>48319540
http://zhirfrox.deviantart.com/gallery/
http://vopoha.deviantart.com/gallery/45161241/TES
http://noxfoxarts.deviantart.com/gallery/31831589/The-Elder-Scrolls
>>
>>48324477
These are things they supposedly made in a week just for fun. Its fucking insulting, basically them bragging about how much they halfassed Skyrim.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PedZazWQ48
>>
>>48325324
I dont get it.
>>48325098
>and very accepting attitude towards lewdity
Do tell!
>>
>>48319236
It's Bethesda, who bluntly ignored the presence of greenery in fallout 1 and 2 and how California and nearby states tend to be arid shitholes in a significant portion of their geography.

Who turned washington state in Fallout 3 into a barren wasteland to crudely ape 1 and 2 and brought in the Enclave, a Faction explicitly destroyed in the second game because they wanted to be 'iconic.'

In their writer's bullpen there's no one who says 'wait we did shit that contradicts this. We should at least think this out.'

why the fuck do you think a significant portion of TES's metaphysics are built around justifying plotholes so large Numdidium could build a summer cabin in?
>>
File: alkosh.png (8 MB, 2059x1640) Image search: [Google]
alkosh.png
8 MB, 2059x1640
>>48325402
>zhirfrox
YES

>>48325420
>Do tell!
Daggerfall, Anon. Play it.
>>
>>48325414
Huh. And here I thought "Skyrim Gamejam" referred to some sort of freezing glitch.
>>
File: 1453745831788.jpg (9 KB, 223x246) Image search: [Google]
1453745831788.jpg
9 KB, 223x246
>>48325420
>>48325441
Don't play Daggerfall
>>
>>48325420
Pretty much all of Daggerfall, and this book:
http://uesp.net/wiki/Daggerfall:Rude_Song

Bretons are also known for fucking like rabbits, and Dunmer are sloots.
http://uesp.net/wiki/Daggerfall:Jokes
>>
File: Lord Bridwell.jpg (155 KB, 664x800) Image search: [Google]
Lord Bridwell.jpg
155 KB, 664x800
Daily reminder that you will never be as cool as Lord Bridwell.
>>
>>48325420
That's Pete Hines. He was involved with Oblivion and Skyrim, the former is considered a step back from Morrowind, and the latter doesn't have Bound Armor.
>>
>>48325414
>tfw no skeleton butler
>"FUCK!"
kek
>>
>>48325514
You can just tell that he doesn't take shit from anybody by the look on his face.
>>
>>48325441
I did. Guess I didn't get far aenough for the full frontal nudity mission.
>>48325493
I love that book.
>>
File: DF-Dibella_In_Person.png (6 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
DF-Dibella_In_Person.png
6 KB, 400x300
>>48325570
>Not being a Knight of the Lily
>Not questing for the honor of Dibella and all that is beautiful.
>>
File: DF-Healer_Dibella.png (20 KB, 130x150) Image search: [Google]
DF-Healer_Dibella.png
20 KB, 130x150
>>48325605
>Not being healed by this stud.
>Not wearing a Loincloth of Healing
>>
>>48325414
holy fuck this video just makes me angry

>mounted combat
>giant enemy crab
FUCK YOU
>>
>>48325570
Which one?
>>
>>48321972
Still need to put out that update.
>>
>>48325653
Mounted combat IS a thing, anon. Most of this stuff was added, just a few things weren't like seasons, dark dungeons, platforming, and spears.
>>
>>48325773
If by 'thing' you mean a barely function piece of trash then yeah 'thing.'

Skyrim pretty much proved Bethesda has no interest in making videogames worth playing for anyone who gives a fuck about depth on any scale.

Fallout 4 managed to cement that with a storyline that would've been nonsensical even for an Elder Scrolls game (and we've had some doozies there. EVERY ENDING HAPPENED ALL AT THE SAME TIME.)

I can't wait to see how they'll disappoint with Hammerfell.
>>
File: ToddBullies.png (702 KB, 820x887) Image search: [Google]
ToddBullies.png
702 KB, 820x887
>>48325873
You mean Elder Scrolls seven; Valenwood, right?
>>
File: sip.png (49 KB, 735x731) Image search: [Google]
sip.png
49 KB, 735x731
>When other races teach beasts to work for them it's called domestication
>But when we do it they call it slavery
>>
>>48325773
The big problem is that they allegedly did it in a week's work. If that's what they can do with 7 days, then what the fuck were they doing during the years it took to develop Skyrim that all of that and more wasn't present at launch? The video itself points this out at the end.
>>
>>48325910
are we on 6 or 7 at this point? I can't be fucked to remember. There was a lot of talk about Hammerfell in skyrim so my bet is on them ruining Pankratoswording next.

I'm sort of left wondering what the fuck even happened in development. Once you add in a script extender a lot of interesting magical shit is possible but shouts were.... lackluster.

I mean I KNOW they gutted the magic system so shouts weren't shit tier. But you encounter bits and pieces that imply the game could be interesting. A spell that turns iron to silver and silver to gold. (and is fucking tedious to use if you want to collect some fucking silver) That moon based weaponry...shit that seems to imply some forethought went into the magic system.
>>
>>48325954
Well just from watching the opening, todd said it's what they want to do, which is very different from what they're paid to do.
>>
File: file.png (7 KB, 192x192) Image search: [Google]
file.png
7 KB, 192x192
>>48325547
You bet.
Bridwell was the commander of the Knights of the Dragon, making him the protector of the royal family and the city of Daggerfall. When the War of Betony broke out, he was the general of Daggerfall's army, making him the greatest hero of the war.
Even if you read the impartial or Redguard accounts of the war, there's no mention of him ever losing a significant battle.

>Battle of the Bluffs
Sea battle near Daggerfall. The Scenarist Guild says the victory was due to Bridwell's leadership.

>Battle of the Glenpoint Foothills
The Sentinel forces try to invade Daggerfall through Glenpoint, but are repelled by Daggerfall's military.

>Siege of Craghold
Craghold is under siege by Sentinel forces, but Bridwell sails out and breaks the siege. Spawns a one of the jokes found in Daggerfall.

>Slaughter in Reich Gradkeep
A priest from Sentinel tries to force the warring kings to sign a doctored treaty, Bridwell destroys the fake treaty. And the writing table. With a battleaxe.
A bloodbath breaks out inside the castle, royal bodyguarda attacking each other and the hosting nobility being murdered. Bridwell still manages to get himself and the royal family out unharmed.

>Battle of Cryngaine Field
Final and most important battle of the war. While King Gothryd gets a lot of fame for this, it's Bridwell that actually slays King Camoran of Sentinel, causing the Sentinelians to rout. The Redguard general surrenders, and commits suicide on the way home

Also his wife is a qt
>>
>>48325873
It's not different than what they showed.

Dragonbreaks happen every game.

It's Valenwood.

>>48325954
In a week, they managed to make base animations, and take footage of it working. What you don't see are all the bugs, and all the time spent making the foundation of the game. If you really think it's that easy, go ahead and try making your own videogame from scratch. Not with RPG maker. I don't want to sound like a shill, but making videogames is a bit harder than you think it is.
>>
>>48325999
They're paid to gut the character progression system and make leveling up the least satisfying experience you could possibly have in favor of making it pretty?

Christ what was even up with the map in that game? It created this weird fucking meta situation. For awhile in history cartographers were fucking useless, they could make pretty maps. But useful maps? Well best hope you have a native guide who knows his way around.

Follow the quest markers because that oh so pretty world map isn't gonna be of much help.
>>
>>48326046
>I don't want to sound like a shill
Doesn't matter, you're going to be called one for disagreeing with the popular narrative.
>>
>skyrim gameplay discussion
So we've degenerated to this.
>>
>>48326046
got proof that it's valenwood famalam?

Why exactly do you WANT Valenwood at this point? I wouldn't put it past them to start making TES Online's lore flubs canon at this point and combine the Bosmer's Wildhunts with Hircine's wildhunts.
>>
>>48326081
and what new fascinating piece of lore do you have to discuss? Should we waste yet another thread on the nature of domination and the morals or lack therof?
>>
>>48326008
Goddamn, what a badass.

Lord Bridwell is my new Husbando.
Move over Socucius Ergalla.
>>
>>48326081
Well tesg is constantly getting worse somehow, so people are trying to find a proper place to discuss tes without waifushit.
This isn't the place, but it's understandable why.
>>
>>48325991
>That moon based weaponry
there are several interesting smiths in the game, including the one that converts ebony armor into daedric, I am still convinced that they initially intended that place to be the only way you can make daedric
>shit that seems to imply some forethought went into the magic system.
to be fair they did add some thing to magic, like runes, and maintained shields, and different spells in different hands
>>
>>48326091
Project Greenheart. All the other leaked things on that list are confirmed, and Greenheart is a city in Valenwood.

It won't take much creativity on their part since they already have a pretty good amount of lore on Bosmer. It will be fairly hard to mess up at this point, and if they do, who cares, it's just Bosmer.
>>
>>48326123
At least that discussion was about lore.
>>
>>48326146
>atronach forge
I was just happy that memorizing Daedric paid off
Not all that useful but still
>>
File: 1360314936057s.jpg (9 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
1360314936057s.jpg
9 KB, 200x194
>>48325873
>with Hammerfell.
Shut the fuck up.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 96

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.