[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So? Why can't normal imperial guard use theses.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: Medusa.png (358 KB, 897x412) Image search: [Google]
Medusa.png
358 KB, 897x412
So? Why can't normal imperial guard use theses.
>>
>>48313363
A better question is why can't i use theses? as 40k guard.
>>
>>48313387
I'm more of a fan of rapiers, they fit my style of fighting as mass inf.
>>
>>48313403
I beat you wish you had stood in bed?
>>
>>48313363
They're way too high-tech for the likes of Guard. The SA was second only to the Marines during the Crusade and the Heresy. Guard pales in comparison to the Army.

>>48313403
>>48313423
If only they'd make a version without the SA crew member moulded into the platform.
>>
>>48313363
Because gw only mentions them using non Forgeworld shit so you can maybe buy it
>>
File: Purges Internally.jpg (216 KB, 836x955) Image search: [Google]
Purges Internally.jpg
216 KB, 836x955
>>48313623
>Not converting them to battle servitors
It's like your detachment doesn't even have AdMech support.
>>
>>48313363
You can? Its in Imperial Armor and I think DKoK get access to rapiers.
>>
>>48313706
Or maybe I just want them to have my own style of trooper, rather than this FW vanity project out of nowhere?
>>
>>48313742
>Wants to have his own style of trooper
>Refuses to convert

Bro, I was joking but what are you expecting here? FW to call you up after you put in your order to design a custom model for you?

Converting is how you get your own style of trooper. Sure the GW guard has a wider range of dudes to customize YOUR dudes from, but FW was practically built for vanity projects like the Solar Auxilia. What else would you call Titans?
>>
>>48313810
>FW to call you up after you put in your order to design a custom model for you?
Actually, They already have the guard as 3D models.

It's literally just pose em as the same as the current ones are.
>>
>>48313810
>What else would you call Titans?
My 1st and 15th semimonthly paychecks.
>>
>>48313849
I'd call titans escalation.
>>
>>48313810
You even read posts you reply or what?

Just, you know, make a rapier kit for Guard that maybe doesn't have a SA dude moulded into it. Like just have a platform you can put any dude you want onto. Like the SM one. You know, make it a bit easier to do your own thing, rather than requiring one to take a hacksaw to the thing. I bet if the Marine one had a MkIV armoured Marine moulded into it, there would be no end in sight to the whining of people who want to put a different mark of armour on their artillery.

>What else would you call Titans?

A faction that existed in the fluff since the beginning and was not Mary Sued into 30k as quarter of the Army and the best damn soldiers this side of the Marines? It's funny that Army was suppose to have Rhinos, Land Raiders and Speeders just like Marines, which should mean that at least the higher end regiments of the Army would have levels of technology equal to Marines (after all, 30k Marines were not god warriors of an immortal god, just genetically engineered super soldiers who used same tech as everyone else, just the high end of it), yet the SA make Kriegers look like a high-tech army. Fucking hell, even the Militia, the PDF of the 30k Imperial Army can have power armour, bolters, Rhinos and Land Raiders, but not the SA, the cream of the Army. Wonder why Marines aren't using these high-tech things that are so much better than Rhinos and Land Raiders.
>>
>>48313972
That's because you're not in the Army, son.

Or Dad.

Or Mom.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.