[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girls und Panzer: Lafayette Girls Academy Quest 2: #32
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 15
File: 1464527014977.gif (2 MB, 760x456) Image search: [Google]
1464527014977.gif
2 MB, 760x456
> Thursday, July 9th, 2015

SITUATION: http://pastebin.com/ziMsX6th
MECHANICS: http://pastebin.com/49M2eE8Z
THE RULES: http://pastebin.com/BEsprkBZ
THE TANK: http://pastebin.com/sJsgig6B
THE DIVISIONS: http://pastebin.com/xCQZAdqU
THE SHOP: http://pastebin.com/v6xeDRXj

“Okay, everyone!” Everyone was gathered around the Sherman, looking up at Griselda and her crewmates. “So, a couple of announcements. One, I’d like to extend a cordial welcome to our newest crew, the uh…” Everyone looks over at the girls standing next to their motorbikes. They don’t seem very honored or very excited to be where they are. “… LGA Motorcycle Club.” Everyone politely applauds them, to which the girls wave back politely.

Mostly forced, but hey, what are you gonna do.

“Okay, second order of business. Today we do have our practice, we will be holding that at the Tank HQ this time.” Everyone looks around nervously. “Don’t worry, today we’ll only be doing physical exercises with our bodies, not with our tanks. Miss McPherson will be lecturing on proper technique, she’s not here but she’ll meet us there.” She claps her hands proudly. “And lastly, tomorrow is Media Day.”

Serafina raises her hand. “What is this media day?”

“Media Day happens to be NATO catching up to us and taking our pictures, along with photographers from Topps as well.” Everyone gasps, now suddenly excited. “You all already have used your photos on file for the tournament so far but these will be your official portraits used in match broadcasts. Normally this would happen before the tournament but uh…” She shrugs. “This team was formed on short notice so-“

Regina Taney raises her hand. “Can we wear swimsuits?”

“Do we have to wear our uniforms!?”

“Can we get some custom photos done!?”

“I want to borrow Elodie’s horse!”

“Can we get photos of you, Griselda?!”

[1/2]
>>
>>48308598
[2/2]

Griselda tries to calm them down. “Easy, easy, everybody. I’ll answer those questions later.” She sighs. “You’re all dismissed.” Everyone starts excitedly chattering, happy as can be.

“Oooh, Media Day!” Winona bites her lip, slapping her cheeks as she sways around in excitement. “Ooh, I can’t wait! I gotta buy some new outfits!” She gasps. “NO! I have to buy something for Cuddles to wear too!”

“Cuddles is a snake,” says Ingrid.

“Really, I hadn’t noticed.” Winona pouts furiously. “I want Cuddles to be part of Media Day, that’s that.”

“What about your horse, Elodie?” Your what? “You gonna bring that to Media Day?” asks Stack.

“What- no!” You frown. “Why would I bring that horse? It’s not even mine!”

“Yes it is,” says Josephina. “Didn’t Carolina give it to you?”

“It’s- It’s not my horse!” you yell. Ugh, jeez.

Winona smiles. “Did you want to come with me and pick up some clothes? Make up? Swimsuits…?” She smirks smugly.

> “No.”
> “Ugh, why not.” (TAKE VACATION DAY: 5)
> Other
>>
>>48308602
> “No.”
Really really want to, but we need some Command Points. Very confused about not doing any tank exercises though, wonder what McPherson has in mind.
>>
>>48308602
>> “Ugh, why not.” (TAKE VACATION DAY: 5)
>>
>>48308602
We're repping our school as an Officer, we need to look good even if we don't want to.
>>
>>48308602
> “No.”
>>
>>48308602

We're gonna end the year with like twenty vacation days, the way things are going. Much as Elodie's a workaholic, taking a vacation day occasionally is good. If only because it lets us dedicate more time to progressing quests.
>>
>>48308602
>> “Ugh, why not.” (TAKE VACATION DAY: 5)
Alrighty.
>>
>>48308602
> “No.”
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

You sigh. It is just one day. “Alright, fine. Is anyone else coming?” Everyone nods. “You’re ALL taking vacation days?”

“It’s the summer, if you keep cooping yourself up in the office, you’re gonna have a bad time,” Stack explains. “Don’t worry, you’ll only miss a day. You can go back on Friday.” You sigh, you better.

Alrighty then. “Alright, let’s mount up then and find a store.”

-

-

Your Cromwell moves through the streets of LGA’s business districts. You’ve already told Denise and Hilda that you’re going to take the day off to spend some time with your crew. For now, they’ll be taking your place at your work for now and meet up with you after lunch. Still makes you feel a little guilty. Not even the wind in your hair or the rush of being in a tank could-

“STOP!” yells Winona. The Cromwell grinds to a halt, the tracks creaking.

“Winona!” you yell. “What the hell!”

She points down the street. “Look, there’s a Victoria’s Secret!”

“… so?” You quirk your brow.

“Do you have any sexy undies?” asks Winona smugly. You roll your eyes. “I’m joking, of course you do.” … no you don’t. “Let’s head up over there to get our hair done!” Gutierrez Barbershop eh? Alright then, your crew can get haircuts. Your Cromwell stops in front of it, then you all drop down out of it.

You step into the barbershop, looking around. It’s very dusty and antiquated. Kind of reminds you of home actually. Inside are a few Hispanic men and women watching a Soccer game on a TV hanging in the corner of the ceiling. They yell in Spanish, pumping their fist as they watch the ball go left and right. But once they hear the ring of the bell of a door opening, they turn around. “Ah, welcome to Gutierrez Barbershop! Take a seat, take a seat!”

Winona smiles at you. “Wanna get your hair done up?"

“Well…” You-

You trust no one else with your hair except your Daddy.

> “Fine, but only a couple of inches.”
> “No thanks, I’ll just wait and watch.”
> Other
>>
>>48309207
>> “Fine, but only a couple of inches.”

"MAKEOVER!"
>>
>>48309207
Elodie pls.
>>
>>48309207

Oh god Dad Haircuts. Yeah, we should probably let a professional at it.
>>
File: powersuitsm.png (447 KB, 700x1722) Image search: [Google]
powersuitsm.png
447 KB, 700x1722
When we get to the clothes shopping, I motion that we go for the Professional Look.

Possibly with a touch of Sexy Librarian.
>>
>>48309207
>>

You sigh. “Alright, let’s get this over with.” You take up the chairs with your crew, then one of the guys comes over and places a large sheet over your body, and ties it nice and tight around the neck. You take a look at yourself in the mirror before he turns it around and starts brushing your hair back.

“My name is Diego, how would you like your hair?” he asks.

“Just take an inch or two off,” you ask.

“Alrighty!” He starts brushing your hair straight. “So, Elodie Zumwalt?” You nod slightly. “I’ve seen a few of your matches. Guessing this is your crew?”

Stack grins, leaning back as she gets her hair brushed back. “Yep! Best crew in Tankery!”

“Yeah, yeah!” Diego starts snipping a few locks here and there. “My goodness, Elodie, you’ve got the fluffiest hair!” You blush a little. For fucks sake, JUST CUT IT. “It’s almost a shame I have to cut this. So, is the Tankery team doing you well? Everything straight?”

“Yeah,” you say.

“Good, good!” He brushes some hair back behind your ears. “My girlfriend happens to be in Tankery actually, she can give you some good advice.”

“Oh?” Winona grins. “Who’s your girlfriend?”

“The lovely little flower loading Gertrude’s gun!” He laughs a bit, continuing to do your hair as if he weren’t being distracted by conversation. “Her name’s Chrysanthemum!”

“Catchy,” says Ingrid.

“I know! It’s a shame you all don’t have more access to boys your age on LGA, well besides Kill Devil Hills, but that’s only temporary. Girls like you deserve good loyal spouses who can appreciate the sport as much as I do-“ He eyes are drawn to the TV. “Dang it, cleared goal. Anyway, if you girls need any advice on Tankery, I am your man!”

You all stare at him.

“… what, my girlfriend does Tankery, I told you. Therefore I know all there is to know about tanks!” he says. “Go on, ask me a question!”

> “Just cut my hair.”
> “Is the Centurion Mark III legal?”
> “Can a T-70 penetrate a Panther’s armor?”
> Other
>>
>>48309625
> “Is the Centurion Mark III legal?”
>>
>>48309625
> “Can a T-70 penetrate a Panther’s armor?"
It's quiz time!
>>
>>48309625
>> “Is the Centurion Mark III legal?”
>>
>>48309625
>> Other
What's our tank called?
>>
>>48309625
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

1. Centurion-chan barely legal
2. T-70 on her side
>>
>>48310037
Why not both
>>

“Can a T-70 penetrate a Panther’s armor?” He rubs his chin, humming a bit. “Well, from the side and at close range, yes. Theoretically, anything could penetrate the Panther’s side armor, it was quite thing, don’t you know. Frontal, forget about it!” Wow, he actually has picked up knowledge of tanks from his girlfriend! “I tell you though, my girlfriend never shuts up about her Sherman though.”

And in stepping in now was… Ramirez? You vaguely remember her from when you stepped foot on LGA. She immediately starts yelling at him in Spanish. « Diego! How is the fattest fucking boy on LGA doing? I see your papa and mama are still feeding you way too much for your own good!»

« Aw, my flower, you wound me so with your words! I am not that fat, you know that! » Diego pinches his admittedly not entirely fat gut to show her. « Besides, I am sure you would love me all the same if I weighed 500 pounds or 5 pounds! »

Ramirez immediately walks up to him and pecks him on the lips. « I would, you cheeky boy. Tell you what, tonight I’ll treat you to some pho, Gertrude showed me a lovely place over in the suburbs, very nice people. That broth is very filling, we can fatten you up yet! » The two laugh at each other. « Then there’ll be more of you to love in bed! »

[1/2]
>>
>>48310161
[2/2]

« Oh, don’t say that! » Diego gently slaps Ramirez on the cheek, then quickly pulls her into a hug. She giggles at his embrace. « What if they understand what we’re saying? »

« Then they’ll know we’re the happiest little couple on this ship! » Ramirez again kisses his cheek. « I’ll get cleaning for you, sweetie! »

Diego pats her bum, making her yelp in surprise, then goes back to finishing up your hair. All of your crew look at each other, confused at the exchange that just happened. You however…

Well, second languages are near-mandatory in Naval Studies entrance exams.

He turns you around, showing you in the mirror and… wow, your hair actually looks quite good! He preserved the fluff, but he definitely made it much more orderly looking, and back to its length when you first stepped aboard! You smile a little. “What do you think, good?”

> Boast
> Neutral
> Polite
>>
>>48310172
>> Boast
>>
>>48310172
> Polite
>>
>>48310172
> Boast
> Boast
> Boast
>>
File: the poles are multiplying.jpg (600 KB, 1209x1800) Image search: [Google]
the poles are multiplying.jpg
600 KB, 1209x1800
>>48310172
>> Boast

Btw, some quickie i've made. I apologize to all Poles beforehand, and i swear its not thinly-veiled tank request to GS. Maybe.
>>
>>48310172
Also respond in Spanish, "You two make a lovely couple."
>>
>>48310211
Haha, nice work anon!
>>
>>48310172
>> Polite
Also >>48310222
>>
>>48310211
> POLSHING
pffft
>>
>>48310211
good stuff
>>
>>48310222
I will support this!

>>48310211
One day, the Poles will surprise everyone here. And I will be hype as fuck.
>>
> Boast

“It looks amazing!” You pat your hair a bit, and are amazed at how he managed to preserve the fluff of it. “Thanks, Diego!”

“Ah, yes, yes! You and your friends are welcome at Gutierrez Barbershop anytime!” Everyone gets their hair done up properly and into the styles they want. And with that, Winona pays for everybody, and leaves a sizable tip as well for Diego and his fellow barbers. “Ah, thank you, thank you, please, come again!”

“We may,” you say. “By the way.” You hold up your finger, smiling. « You and Chrysanthemum make a very lovely couple. » Ramirez in the back sweeping up the cut hair immediately breaks out red in the face, and bows her head to hide it as she sweeps.

“Ha ha!” Diego pats your shoulder, grinning. « Believe me, she’s also so raring to go after a practice session, so hot and sweaty after all that loading! »

“Diego!” screams Ramirez embarrassedly.

“Go on, get! Before she kills me,” he says. Ramirez huffs, turning her head away.

On the street now, you see a relatively generic clothes store run by the Sewing Club nearby. So you decide to head over there. “I think I’ll get myself a swimsuit, I’ll get myself some nice goggles as well!” says Winona.

“You’re a gunner though,” asks Stack. “You don’t need goggles.”

“Please, tankers look cute with goggles. I’ll get you all goggles. I might even buy some fresh underwear too. By the way-“ Winona looks over at everyone. “This is all on me, so feel free to spurge.”

“Wow, merci beaucoup!” says Josephina excitedly.

Winona leans over. “And to you, Elodie, buy something exciting! Something that’s so… you!”

And when you get into the store, you do look for something…

> Professional
> Professional
> Professional
> Ah, forget it, maybe it’s time to experiment.
> Other
>>
>>48310389
Take a walk on the wild side.
>>
>>48310389
>> Professional
>> Professional
>> Professional
>>
File: 1468097981079.jpg (108 KB, 759x415) Image search: [Google]
1468097981079.jpg
108 KB, 759x415
>>48310389

>Professional
>>
>>48310389
TODAY IS A DAY FOR CHANGE
>>
>>48310211
Oh, look! My typical WoT game!
>>
>>48310389
>> Ah, forget it, maybe it’s time to experiment.
>>
>>48310389
>Professional
>>
>>48310389
>Ah, forget it, maybe it’s time to experiment.
Eggsperiment!

Also, is it still Victoria's Secret if it's so announced?
>>
>>48310552
>>48310548
>>48310516
>>48310420
>>48310413
>>48310408

Gentlemen, I propose a compromise:

Professional, but with underwear from Victoria's Secret.
>>
>>48310389
>> Professional
>>
>>48310673
I could be amenable to this compromise.
>>

No. Today, you’re going to take a fashion risk! You’re going to be dangerous! But not risqué, good lord no risqué stuff. “Go on ahead, girls.” Everyone looks at you, blinking in surprise. “I’m going to experiment.” They gasp, surprised as they walk on ahead. They start gossiping about what you’re going to get.

Hm, you’ll show them.

-

-

“So what sports do you like?” Ingrid sits down next to Stack, wearing a blue and white letterman jacket, a pleated black skirt, and a red blouse. Stack meanwhile wears some black short shorts, white thigh highs, and a yellow tank top topped off by a white blouse.

Stack shrugs. “I like Football I guess, I watch that with my parents.” Ingrid nods slowly. “Are you judging me for liking Football?”

“No, no, it’s just-…” Ingrid tries to find the right words. “Why Football instead of like Hockey?”

“I like Hockey, but there’s no Hockey where I live,” says Stack. “Why can’t you accept that baseball sucks?”

“Baseball does not suck.”

Winona and Josephina poke their heads above the changing booth doors. “Guys, don’t get into another argument about baseball. It’s a sport, Ingrid likes it,” says Winona. “And my Dad happens to…” Everyone looks over to you.

You step up to the changing booths, wearing a forest green mini dress, a yellow poofy and puffy skirt down to your knees, along with black boots, some white elbow length gloves, and to top it off a brown denim jacket, and a straw sunheat.

[1/2]
>>
>>48310752
[2/2]

“How do I look?” you ask.

Everyone looks away, giggling to themselves.

> + 5 MORALE TO ALL CREW MEMBERS

“I-“ Winona bites down on the changing booth door. “… I think it looks good.” Some tears come out of her eyes. “C-… could use some trimming down I think.”

“I went too far, didn’t I,” you say bluntly.

“No, no…” Ingrid guffaws, then bites down on her arm, trying to look you in the eye. “I thi- I think you got a thing going.”

> “Just help me choose something and let’s go.”
> “Fine, I’m buying this, let’s get out of here.”
> “Forget it, I’m going back to professional.”
> Other
>>
>>48310769
>> “Just help me choose something and let’s go.”
>>
>>48310769
>> “Just help me choose something and let’s go.”
>>
>>48310769
Elbow-length gloves and straw hat sounds more like vet territory Elodie...
>>
>>48310769
>>
>>48310769
>>
>>48310769
> “Forget it, I’m going back to professional.”
>>
>>48310769
>“Just help me choose something and let’s go.”
Have we checked if Sherbrooke High's tanks are dire tanks?
>>
>>48310999
Yes, they're tanks, only dire.
>>
File: Worry!.jpg (17 KB, 193x245) Image search: [Google]
Worry!.jpg
17 KB, 193x245
>>48311008
>>
File: WHEN THE MAUS IS MASS PRODUCED.jpg (194 KB, 1022x707) Image search: [Google]
WHEN THE MAUS IS MASS PRODUCED.jpg
194 KB, 1022x707
>>48311018
Unless they field Pic related we will make it work somehow.
>>
File: 1468406039236.jpg (350 KB, 1591x1134) Image search: [Google]
1468406039236.jpg
350 KB, 1591x1134
>inb4 Magical Girl outfit
>>

“Just help me choose something and let’s get out the fuck out of here.”

“Now, now,” says Stack. “I’ll help you choose something a bit more you, Ellie. Y’all just stay right where you is, and we’ll be right back.” She pushes you on the back, directing you to some of the clothes racks. More sensible options compared to this.

Why did you even choose any of this, this is an absolute farce! You don’t know anything about fashion!

“To be fair,” says Stack as she pulls out a very comfy looking blue blouse. “I think you’re onto something with that jacket. Maybe we’ll get something that breathes a bit better in the summer heat, sweetie.” You roll your eyes.

“Let’s just get this over with.”

“Hey, you gave us a good laugh!” says Stack. “Don’t beat yourself up, not everyone can be so fashion conscious like me!” Stack places her hand on her chest, grinning. “You’re looking at the Hugo Boss matre dee girl of fashion in all of Texas!” You stare at her. That… that wasn’t even comprehensible.

-

-

The five of you leave the store, wearing nice new casual clothes. Stack had chosen out that blue blouse, along with the brown denim jacket, and a pair of white short shorts and black thigh highs for you to go along with the boots. All in all, it honestly doesn’t look half bad. “See, what I tell ya?” Stack nudges you on the arm.

Winona smiles. “Well, Ellie! I think you look great. And since you took the vacation just for us, how about you lead us to our next destination? Where do you want to go?”

> Tank HQ
> Embark on a Subquest (Which?)
> Lunch
> Other
>>
>>48311078
>> Embark on a Subquest ( “If Adventure has a name…”)
Or maybe try to unlock Stack loyalty quest.
>>
File: Spot the Miho.jpg (457 KB, 1290x1000) Image search: [Google]
Spot the Miho.jpg
457 KB, 1290x1000
>>48311065
>>
>>48311078
We need another crew don't we? Lets find one.
>>
>>48311078
>>48311106
I can support this!
>>
>>48311078

Supporting: >>48311106
>>
>>48311078
> Embark on a Subquest ( “If Adventure has a name…”)
>>
>>48311078
>> Lunch
>>
>>48311078
>>48311106
... and possibly
>"If Adventure had a name..."
>>
> Embark on a (If Adventure has a name…)

-

-

After a light lunchout at Chick-Fil-A, the five of you meet with Kathy Wheeler in the park, playing around with her (increasingly) big horde of dogs. “Oh hey!” Kathy smiles at you all. “How’s the haps, you enjoying those tanks?”

“Yeah,” you say. “The tanks we recovered are gonna be great for what we need. We’re ready for another adventure below decks however.”

Kathy nods. “Alrighty!” She reaches into her leather jacket pocket, then pulls out a map. “Here’s my thinking! You know the Lake here in the park?” You all look out over at the lake. Lake de Grasse, a large lake which is deceptively deeper than most people think, hence why Regina and her crew were busy patrolling it on a dinghy. “This lake probably has more treasures than we might be aware of. I mean, there was a whole tank down there, who knows what else could be there!”

“So you think there could be more?” you ask.

“Well, probably not tanks, but- think about it. Treasure chests, useful salvage? Maybe a dead body!” A few girls look at Kathy as they walk by. You look over at them, and they quickly run away. “Come on! You got a bathing suit? Let’s go diving!”

> “Do you have another idea?”
> “Alright, fine, but I don’t have my bathing suit so I’ll just stay above water.”
> “Sure, I’ll get my PA to bring me my bathing suit.”
> Other
>>
>>48311472
>“Sure, I’ll get my PA to bring me my bathing suit.”
"Why is it so... stringy, Elodie?"
>>
>>48311472
>> “Sure, I’ll get my PA to bring me my bathing suit.
>>
>>48311472
> “Alright, fine, but I don’t have my bathing suit so I’ll just stay above water.”
>>
>>48311472
It's time to hunt for booty!
>>
>>48311582
And treasure too!
>>

-

-

Denise arrives at the park on her kettenkrad. Strapped to the rear is a saddlebag containing various bits and items. “Hey, Ellie! I got the bathing suit that you requested!” She hurriedly goes to bring you your standard school swimsuit. “I will say though, I’m a little disappointed you didn’t let me get you a bikini or something, I think you’d look great!”

“Yeah, let’s uh…” Kathy, Winona, and Stack all grin happily at the thought of you in a bikini. “Let’s not.”

After you quickly get changed, Kathy presents you an oxygen tank and a mask. “Remember SCUBA practice?”

“It’s mandatory, everyone Naval Studies student knows SCUBA,” you say. “Right, Denise?”

“What does SCUBA stand for?” she asks.

“… nevermind.” You sigh, the two of you start walking off into the water. “Don’t take any big risks, okay?”

“I know how to SCUBA, we’ll be back!” She waves at your crew.

“Good luck!” yells Winona. “We’ll be waiting up here for you!”

Slowly, you immerse yourselves into the dark warm waters of Lake de Grasse. Ugh, you’re ruining your hair, you just got it cut! You just realized that! Oh well, you can style it later before practice maybe. The lake is still astonishingly deep. You don’t want to do too much before practice, who knows what Miss McPherson wants you to do.

> Go into deeper waters, that’s where they found Cupid the Sherman after all.
> Stick to the shallows, safety first.
> Other
>>
>>48311931
> Stick to the shallows, safety first.
Much as I want to go into the deep water. I would like to avoid an early disaster.
>>
>>48311931
No risk, no reward.

>CAPTCHA: Select all images with rivers
IT'S A SIGN
>>
>>48311931
>> Go into deeper waters, that’s where they found Cupid the Sherman after all.

Maybe we'll find the remains of a graduating class' prank?
>>
File: 7Vr7F1r.jpg (251 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
7Vr7F1r.jpg
251 KB, 768x1024
>>48311931
Time to find the best treasures!
>>
>>48311931
>> Stick to the shallows, safety first.
>>
>>48311931
Elodie has GUTS!
>>
>>48311931
>Go into deeper waters, that’s where they found Cupid the Sherman after all.
There are no fingerprints deep underwater. Nothing to tie one to a tank. If you seek adventure, all you need are your instruments of SCUBA.

You'll need your O2 tank (check), depth meter (check), goggles (check), snorkel (check), bikini (...)

ELODIE YOU HAD ONE FUCKING JOB!
>>
File: file.png (156 KB, 446x362) Image search: [Google]
file.png
156 KB, 446x362
>>48311931

tfw schteel kills elodie and the quest just ends here
>>
>>48311931

Nothing ventured. Nothing gained.
>>

Well, no guts, no glory. You direct Kathy down into the darker depths of Lake de Grasse. She turns on a waterproof flashlight for the two of you and scans ahead. Nothing but the rush of water and the company of trout and salmon around you to keep you company. For now, all that you find at the bottom is sand, driftwood, some fish, and that’s about it. The Lake itself is actually surprisingly well taken care of, kudos to Regina and Naval Studies Rescue.

However, Kathy shines her flashlight on something. The to of you swim over to it, and find what appears to be something buried under the sand. The two of you start sweeping away the sand with your arms. It’s some sort of chest!

… THERE’S A FUCKING TREASURE CHEST IN A LAKE ON A GODDAMN ACADEMYSHIP HOW THE FUCK

The two of you are quick to hook it up onto cables, where Naval Studies Rescue has kindly offered to pull anything up that you find.

The two of you breach the surface, and Naval Studies Rescue’s dinghy dredges it out for you on the shore. All of you crowd around the mossy, but relatively intact black chest. “Whoa! I didn’t think there’d actually be a treasure chest!” Kathy admits.

“Wh-“ You blink. “Then why did we dive down there!?”

She shrugs. “I like seeing you in a swimsuit.” You roll your eyes. “Come on!” Kathy gently pushes you. “We found something! This is history! Now bring me a hammer so I can break this shit open.” Denise pulls a hammer out and hands it to Kathy. And to that, Kathy raises the might up high, and smashes the lock open.

And inside the chest is…

A 50s shirt dress, some notebooks and papers, drawings, photos, toys and… huh?

“This doesn’t look like treasure,” says Stack.

[1/2]
>>
>>48312388
[2/2]

Kathy gasps in surprise, then her eyes glimmer with sparkles of joy. “This is the LGA Class of 1951 time capsule! Oh my God, they said this thing was lost ever since they tried to dig it up in the 70s! Look at this!” She pulls a class photo out, showing off the properly dressed and proper LGA girls in much more older and vintage (but recognizable) uniforms. “This was when LGA was still segregated! And when it was still nominally a Military Academy as well! Oh my God!” She gasps, gently placing the photo back. “Oh my God, do you know how much the museum is going to pay for this!? I could get us almost half a hundred K for this!”

Winona rifles through it, then finds a Colt M1911 inside of it. “… why is there a gun in here?”

“Oh, back before the Schoolship Reforms of 1972, Naval Studies students were allowed to carry personal sidearms,” says Kathy.

“That seems a little extreme,” says Winona.

“Oh, whatever, so…” Kathy grins. “What do you think, 60-40 in favor of moi? I think since I was the one to provide the gear and all…”

> “50-50.”
> “Fine, 60-40’s fair.”
> “I’d rather in favor of me.”
> Other
>>
>>48312412
>> “50-50.”
>>
>>48312412
> “50-50.”
>>
>>48312412
> “Fine, 60-40’s fair.”
We admittedly haven't been giving Kathy much from our hauls, we can throw a bone.
>>
>>48312412
> “50-50.”
>>
>>48312388
>The to of you
> The two of you
>The two of you
>The two of you

never repeat smelly feet schteel
>>
>>48312412
> “I’d rather in favor of me.”
>>
>>48312412
>> “Fine, 60-40’s fair.”

>>48312434
>>48312442
>>48312448
>>48312479

you're a bunch of fuckin' kikes
we've taken half the shit we've found with kathy, let her have SOMETHING for once
>>
>>48312412
> “Fine, 60-40’s fair.”
>>
1. 60-40
2. 50-50
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>48312831
fuck i forgot the dice.

1. 60-40
2. 50-50
>>
>>48312831
yeah that's what we said
>>
>>48312842
Fortune smiles upon Kathy.
>>
> “Fine, 60-40’s fair.”

“Let’s do 60-40,” you say. “That should be fair.”

“Awesome! I get to cash out on something for once! I’ll have a word with the museum tomorrow, we get our money AND-” She pets the head of Rhys, her Kuvasz dog. “You’ll get your share, alright?” You nod. “Alright! Until then well-“

“Whoa, check this out!” Stack holds up a photo, showing a photo of what appears to be a small Tankery team. “Look at this! It’s LGA’s Tankery team!” The girls are all unknown to you, but in the background are a pair of tanks, an M4 Sherman, and a Churchill I tank. “That’s got to be Cupid, and that has to be Earl, right?”

“Maybe, I didn’t think Cupid was with LGA that long,” you say. “They say Cupid was a memorial in some noname town in Germany before he came over.”

“Cool…”

You check your watch. By golly, it’s actually just about time to get to practice now. “Hey, Kathy, we should be getting to practice.”

“Right!” Kathy slams the chest shut, snubbing your crewmates. “Alright, girls. You’ll get to see the rest of this at the museum. You have fun at practice!”

-

-

Your Cromwell rolls along the street to the Tank HQ, where the other crews have all already gathered. “You know.” Josephina looks up at you. “It’s been quiet lately.”

“Well.” She looks up at the sky. “Shouldn’t the boys have tried to bomb us by now?” That-… oh, wow, that’s right. Where are they!? You all look around.

Oh fuck, now you’re all paranoid.

Josephina quickly rolls the tank inside, then parks it alongside the Pershing and the Churchill. Denise, having ridden along dismounts with you, and you all move to gather around Griselda as she announces the practice schedule. “Alright everyone, here’s the deal. We won’t be practicing with our tanks today, because we’ll be practicing with Miss McPherson.” Standing next to Griselda is Miss McPherson herself, wearing a blue jumpsuit and folding her arms. Her greying hair is tied back into a ponytail as well. “Miss McPherson?”

[1/2]
>>
>>48312963
>“Well.” She looks up at the sky. “Shouldn’t the boys have tried to bomb us by now?” That-… oh, wow, that’s right. Where are they!? You all look around.
Gee thanks for jinxing it, now we know who to blame if they do bomb us.
>>
[2/2]

“Here’s the deal, today I’m going to tear you down and build you up. Tankery may not be war, but that doesn’t mean it’s easy.” She places her fists against her hips, glaring at you all. “Change into your Tankery uniforms, we’re going to stretch, then we’re going for a run. All y’all are going to be carrying those.” Behind you are full campaign kits, with a rucksack full to burst with equipment and materials along with weaponry appropriate to the era, M1 Thompsons (of course it has to be the heaviest SMGs). Um. You all look back. “You are going to carry full kits, with sidearms and weaponry, along with a 75mm tank shell in the sack. You are going to run from here to the camp ground in Mount Montagne forest, and back. A distance of four miles.”

Serina of the motorcycle club raises her hand. “Um. Isn’t that a little extreme?”

“The team that arrives in the shortest time will receive a cash bonus of 3,000 dollars to their mods budget.” The teams gasp, immediately gossiping about what to do with that 3k. “Got that?”

Ingrid goes a little white. “I- uh…” She leans over to you. “I don’t suppose I can get out of this, can I?” she whispers.

“No, you can’t!” yells Miss McPherson. “Get changed!” Everyone starts dispersing to go get changed.

Ingrid twiddles at her fingers, genuinely nervous. “Hey!” Stack slaps her back, smiling at her. “You’ll be fine.”

> “Yeah, we’ll carry you if we have to.”
> “I can talk to Miss McPherson for you, Ingrid.”
> “Suck it up, Ingrid. No one ever got good at sports by being bad at them.”
> Other
>>
>>48313008
>>
>>48313008
>> “Yeah, we’ll carry you if we have to.”
>>
>>48313008
>> “Suck it up, Ingrid. No one ever got good at sports by being bad at them.”
>>
>>48313008
We are a family! We look after our own!
>>
>>48313008
> “I can talk to Miss McPherson for you, Ingrid.”
>>

“Yeah, we’ll carry you if we have to,” you say.

“I mean-“ She shrugs. “It’d stuck if we lost that bonus because of me.” Ingrid folds her arms. “I dunno.”

“We’ll be fine, let’s get our uniforms, get plenty of water in us, then get on the bounce. Alright?” Everybody nods, ready.

-

-

The first mile was a grueling slog. Thankfully, it was turning into a cloudy day, which meant the sun wasn’t constantly bearing down on you.

But HOLY FUCK why and where did Miss McPherson get these kits from!?

To lay it all out to try and ignore your own creeping exhaustion, you list off everything that you’re wearing and carrying.

- Tankery Uniform
- M1A1 Thompson SMG with 30 round magazine
- 75mm APCBC shell
- M1 Helmet with goggles
- Canteen of water
- Entrenching tool
- Cleaning kit for the Thompson
- Bayonet
- Four spare SMG mags
- Blanket
- Gloves
- Two MREs
- Gas mask
- Flashlight
- Medkit

And those were just the things you RECOGNIZE.

Sweat was already pouring down your face as you crossed the two mile mark, and there water was being distributed by Denise and Miss McPherson. “Come on, get hydrated! Take a breather! This is a marathon, not a sprint!” You and your crew hurry to unbuckle your canteens from your belt and get them filled up by the pair. “Elodie, your team’s in first place, that’s impressive.”

“Wh-…” You take a deep breath. “What’s our time?”

“Don’t worry about the time now, get drinking.” You nod, taking a huge swig of refreshing cool water.

Then Ingrid arrives, shuffling to try and match your speed. She almost stumbles as she holds out her canteen for Denise to refill.

Stack grins, patting Ingrid on the arm. “You’re doing good!”

“If you pat me again, I’m gonna fall over and die,” Ingrid groans.

“Get going!” yells Miss McPherson.

[1/2]
>>
>>48313372
[2/2]

-

-

After crossing the Campground, you finally turn around to make the home run towards the Tank HQ. You look back, and see that far in the distance, the other crews are catching up. Griselda’s in third, Iris and the Poles in fourth and fifth.

But Naval Studies Rescue in a very far second.

Oh shit.

“Come on, let’s pick up the pace,” you call. Everyone shuffles through the dirt road, trying to keep their breathes steadily and their balance right.

Suddenly, Ingrid falls over. “Ingrid!” yells Stack. Oh for fucks sake! Stack doubles back, then kneels down. “Come on, get up! You can do it!”

“I-…” Ingrid starts sobbing, trying to push herself up. “I-… I can’t!”

> - 50 MORALE TO INGRID

If you pick up Ingrid now, Rescue is gonna catch you up and take the lead. Damn it!

> Pick Ingrid up.
> Leave Ingrid.
> Other
>>
>>48313389
>> Pick Ingrid up.
"Don't make me drag you. We all go, or we don't go."
>>
>>48313389
>Pick Ingrid up.
All of us, or none of us.
>>
>>48313389
> Pick Ingrid up.
We WILL NOT leave her alone!
>>
>>48313389
> Pick Ingrid up.

No girl left behind.
>>
>>48313389
> Pick Ingrid up.
Shit shit shit
>>
>>48313389
>> Pick Ingrid up.

I'VE DONE THIS BEFORE FOR REALSIES OVER A LONGER DISTANCE

OKAY HERE'S THE DEAL

SWING THAT WEAPON ROUND OUR BACKS, WE DONT NEED IT

SWING YOUR ARMS SIDE TO SIDE WHEN YOU'RE MOVING FORWADS - TABBING

BREATHE

LOTS OF LONG STEPS NOT LITTLE ONES

OPEN UP THOSE LITTLE ZIPS ON YOUR COMBAT JACKET UNDERNEATH YOUR ARMPITS

UNZIP THE COMBAT JACKET

UNZIP YOUR TROUSER FLY
>>
>>48313389
> Other
Stack is stronkest girl, she can take Ingrid and maybe Nona can help later on, Jose grabs all her loose gear (anything on Webbing or slings) and we take her pack.

Also give them all >>48313612's advice.
>>
> Pick Ingrid up.

“All of us or none of us,” you say loudly. After slinging your Thompson onto your back, you grab Ingrid’s left arm, and Stack the right. Winona and Josephina wait for you three to pick Ingrid up and get her on her feet. “Come on, you can do it, Ingrid!”

“T-… too tired!” She spits onto the ground, tears streaming down her cheeks. You pull her arm over your shoulder, and Stack does the same. And off you go. Your crew gets running, at much slower pace now. The dirt road eventually gives way to pavement and asphalt. At this point, it feels like your lungs are on fire. Stack doesn’t even look phased. Winona and Josephina take the lead, trying to keep your speed up. But Ingrid can’t move very fast. Josephina hurries back, and grabs Ingrid’s Thompson and all other loose equipment to carry for her as well. You’re even considering trying to take her pack as well.

But it’s too late. Passing by now is Naval Studies Rescue. They look back, and give a respectful nod to you as they take the lead. Shit! You groan, trying to go after them. But you stop yourself. It won’t make a difference. They’re Naval Studies Rescue for fucks sake!

And to add more salt in the wound, Griselda passes by as well with her crew. Then the Poles as well. And then Iris and the Etiquette Club.

[1/2]
>>
>>48313739
[2/2]

By the time you reach the Tankery HQ, you’ve finished fifth place.

All of you collapse in exhaustion. Ingrid rests her head in Stack’s lap, catching her breath. Miss McPherson and Denise pass out water and cool rags for everyone to wipe their faces in. “Congrats to Regina Taney and Naval Studies Rescue.” You all clap in respect to Naval Studies Rescue. They’ve won another one of these physical challenges. “And we must also respect Elodie for not leaving a girl behind, even if it meant giving up first place.” Everyone claps loudly for you and your crew. “Remember today, because under me, it’s not going to get any easier.”

You all groan.

> - 5 MORALE TO ALL CREW MEMBERS

> + 5 STRENGTH TO ALL CREW MEMBERS

-

-

In the showers, your legs were so sore none of you bothered with standing underneath the cool baths. Instead you lay back in the baths. Your muscles and lungs were on fire. Everything felt like they were tensing up. It was a nightmare.

You look over at Ingrid, who rests back, rag over her face.

Stack pokes her. “For what its worth, you tried.”

“I’m not cut out for this,” says Ingrid.

“You can be,” says Stack. “I can teach you. The only person making this difficult is you, Ingrid.”

“Mmm…”

Winona purses her lips. “Come on, Ingrid. There’s no shame in being unathletic.” Ingrid simply grunts in response.

> “I don’t mind losing the bonus, honest.”
> “Guys, let’s leave her be.”
> Let the crew try and cheer her up.
> Other
>>
>>48313753
>Let the crew try and cheer her up.
>>
>>48313753
I think they can, and if they can't, we will do our best to do it.
>>
>>48313753
>>
>>48313753
>>
>>48313753
We've already got the most tricked out tank in the team, it's only sporting to let the other crews start to catch up.
>>
>>48313753
> "I wonder if Tankery has anything like Sabermetrics for Baseball. Maybe you can look into that?"

Just dropping in a third option.
>>
>>48313753
>let the crew try and cheer her up
>>
kill jester,
>>
File: HaHA time for tanks.gif (991 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
HaHA time for tanks.gif
991 KB, 500x281
>>48313753
I support this Anon >>48313895 wholeheartedly

Also, pic related because tradition.

Anyone know what happened to ShowersAnon? I miss their bathing antics
>>
>>48313963
but Ingrid is our friend
>>

Winona leans over closer to Ingrid. “Come on, Ingrid! There’s no need to fret, honest! You’ve got brains, that’s what matters in Tankery! Anyone can load a shell!”

“Hey!” Stack says indignantly.

“But very few people can work a radio like you do,” says Winona.

“The only reason I work the radio is because the team shoved a radio into my spot,” she says. “Historically the Cromwell’s Hull MG spot didn’t have a radio set, it was all the commander. Otherwise all I’d be doing is shooting the hull MG.”

“Well…” Josephina says, “You fire the hull MG nicely!”

“Yeah!” Stack pats Ingrid’s shoulder. “Come on, cheer up!”

You clear your throat, getting everyone’s attention. “Well, I think that maybe Tankery might have something similar to sabermetrics or… maybe you could find something like that, Ingrid.”

Ingrid sighs. “Whatever.”

You frown a little.

> ???
> Interact more with Ingrid to unlock her Loyalty Quest

-

-

“Hey, tomorrow’s gonna be a briefing on the match,” says Griselda to you on your way out. She’s busy putting the finishing touches on the King Tiger with Oleg. “Will see you here hopefully.”

You nod. “Alright.”

As you walk out however, you look to see a pair of girls dressed in red blazers with white pleated miniskirts. They both wear sunglasses, with their black hair done neatly in buns behind their heads. “Whoa, hey, who are they?” asks Stack. They stand in front of what appears to be an M4A4 Sherman, painted sandy brown with green camo stripes across its hull and turret.

Winona points to the crest on the side of the turret. “A red star trimmed with gold. That’s Zhou Enlai School of Business.”

“What are they doing here?” asks Stack.

> “Not our business. Let’s go.”
> See what they’re up to. Maybe they’re lost.
> Go tell Griselda who’s here.
> Other
>>
>>48314220
>>
>>48314220
So...Ingird is at 5% Morale...we should probably find a way to fix that tomorrow.
>>
>>48314220
>>
>>48314220
>See what they’re up to. Maybe they’re lost.
>Stack! Go find Griselda, let her know who's here
>>
>>48314220
>Not our business. Let's go.

we need to get busy putting our friendship into Ingrid's tight and shy brain
>>
>>48314220
> Go tell Griselda who’s here.
>>
File: lewd.png (1 MB, 876x658) Image search: [Google]
lewd.png
1 MB, 876x658
>>48314310
>>
Thrawn is canon again
>>

You nudge Stack. “Tell Griselda’s who here. Maybe they’re just being shy or something.” Stack nods, heading into the Tank HQ. You and your crew walk on over to the girls, and it does become quite clear to you based on their stiff demeanor, their intense focus on their phones, and by their soft features that yes, they are Chinese. “Um, excuse me, hello?” They look over to you, a little surprised. “Hi, my name’s Elodie Zumwalt, are you girls from Zhou Enlai?”

They both nods. The one on the left speaks to you. “Yes, we represent Zhou Enlai School of Business and Economics. Would you happen to know where Miss Iris Blackbourne is?” They speak pretty good English. Though, you have to wonder why they want Iris.

“Why?” you ask.

“None of your concern,” she says bluntly.

Winona pulls you back slightly, whispering in your ear. “This is what ZES does, they’re trying to poach Iris from us.” What? Really? You look at them, and they stare very stonefaced back at you. Hm.

Griselda walks up, accompanied by Stack. “Um, hi.” Everyone looks to her. “I wasn’t expecting visitors from ZES. D- do you two need accommodations or anything?”

“We’re only here for a day. It’s a shame we could not see Iris train or practice the way we wanted, but we have seen plenty of her highlight reels and her statistics in matches do indeed speak quite well of her,” says one of the Chinese girls. “You are Griselda Pool, yes?” Griselda nods. “We’d like to extend an offer to Iris for her transfer to Zhou Enlai School, to participate in our NATO Tankery program.”

[1/2]
>>
>>48314624
[2/2]

Griselda blinks. “You want to what?”

“We’d like for her to transfer from this school to our school,” she says. “We are willing to pay a very handsome sum of money for it, both to your team and to her to facilitate a more easy transfer of a crew.”

“She’s not for sale,” says Griselda. “She attends school here, we’re classmates. I’m- I’m not about to let Iris go.”

The two Chinese girls look at each other. “Do you think we could speak to Iris directly?”

“She’s already gone home,” says Griselda. “You can talk to her in the morning, but she’ll give you the same answer I have.” She looks over at you. “Right, Ellie?”

> “Right.”
> “Well, it is Iris’ decision.”
> “Hang on, maybe Iris might want to take the chance. They’re a good school, even without Tankery.”
> Other
>>
>>48314637
> “Right.”
>>
>>48314637
> “Well, it is Iris’ decision.”
But I imagine she'll very politely tell you to take a hike.
>>
>>48314568
They did say they'd keep the good stuff in.

fucking Skippy the Jedi Droid
>>
>>48314637
>“Right.”

>Aside to Gris-Gris: Poaching is tacky, and Iris is anything but tacky.
>>
>>48314637
>> “Well, it is Iris’ decision.”
>>
>>48314637
>“Right.”
There should be rules against this kind of thing.
>>
>>48314786
>Implying the Chinese school would give a shit about any of the rules and not simply throw money at the regulatory bodies until they could do whatever they want
>>
> “Right.”

You nod. “It’s the same answer I’d give them if they were trying to recruit me.”

The Chinese Girls look between you and Griselda, then slowly nod. “I see. We apologize for wasting your time. They bow to you all. “We will be back in he morning to talk to Iris herself.” With that, they climb back inside the M4A4, and then start driving off back to whatever hole they were staying in on LGA.

Griselda folds her arms. “Can you believe that? I know Iris is good, but to have Zhou Enlai try to poach her…”

“There’s something in her they see but we don’t, huh,” you say.

“Maybe,” says Griselda. “But she knows that poaching is tacky, and she’s anything but. Let’s head back to the camp ground.”

-

-

“So we’re driving the Panzer IV?” asks Serina. “That little thing?” Griselda nods, sighing.

“Yes, you are. The King Tiger is going to be ready for the match, but for now I want you guys to get familiar with A tank for now, and that tank is going to be the Panzer IV. Come by on Friday, we can give you a crash course, get you working, then we can switch you over.” The Motorcycle Club all look skeptically at Griselda. “Don’t look at me like that, I’m trying my best.”

They shrug, going back to working on their bikes for now.

> Head to sleep
> Talk to your crew for a bit
> Talk to another crew (Which?)
> Other
>>
>>48315108
We should work towards these loyalty quests some.
>>
>>48315108
I have to wonder if the Motorcycle club will fall in love with the panzer IV naturally.
>>
File: GuP My Anzio is Ready.gif (332 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
GuP My Anzio is Ready.gif
332 KB, 320x180
>>48315108

we have to raise Ingrid's morale and fast
>>
>>48315108
>Talk to your crew for a bit
Them Chinese not only tried to poach Iris, they poached that Sherman.
All them Soviet surplus and their own attempts at modernizing T-34s didn't work out?
>>
>>48315108
>> Head to sleep
>>
>>48315179
Zhou Enlai actually does possess a force of Cold War modernized Type 59s (made legal through NATO ruling) however they infinitely prefer the Sherman because it simply doesn't break down as often and is just as easy to fix and maintain. (Kit Blumenthal notes that the Type 59s are saved for Flag Matches, which usually aren't very long compared to Elimination Fights)

Zhou Enlai's tank force mostly relies on possessing tanks which are easy to fix, easy to maintain (which rules out most German armor), and gets the most bang out of a package of speed and armor. Sort of playing the numbers in a sense. Moneyball but with tanks.
>>
>>48315179
>>48315334
Well, then all we really need is some research to see the specific method as to how they train their crews, and other aspects.
>>
>>48315397
They're Chinese. They train their crews like a good Cykablyat would, but where the Cykas train twenty Blyats the Chinese train twenty thousand.
>>
>>48315334
>Type 59
>A tank that wasn't produced until the late 50s.
What the fuck NATO? That tank is contemporary with the Centurion Mk 5/2 (the first to mount the L7 105mm), even if it is just a chinese knockoff of the T-55 for the most part.
>>
>>48315447
>Uncle Karl's relative is a part of the group that determines what is acceptable for NATO matches.
>>
>>48315474
>Bribery and corruption: the Chinese way
>>
>>48315447
Sorry, typo, I mean the Type 58.

Fuck.
>>
>>48315485
Oh, that makes a whole lot more sense, and is infinitely less horrifying.
>>
>>48315485
What are the condition of the Jackson and swede tank
>>
>>48315522
They're both still really fucking rusty and inoperable. Griselda doesn't have the money or the mnapower to restore them yet.
>>

“So, this weekend is Sherbrooke,” you say. “Now, we know that they use cheap tank destroyers like the Nashorn and the Marders, along with some light cruisers and stuff too. So, guys, I want you all to be prepared for that,” you say. “We might get drawn into killzones. And if that happens, we need to be fast and mobile.”

Josephina raises her hand. “I can do fast and mobile.”

“Yeah, we should be fine. Those tank destroyers usually have paper thin armor you know,” says Winona. “We might even get a sweep!”

Yeah, yeah, a sweep. Hehehe, hehe…. You look at Ingrid, who simply stares into her cup of water. “You okay, Ingrid?”

Stack folds her arms. “Come on, Ingrid, you can’t mope like that too long.”

She sighs. “I’m fine.”

Stack leans over. “Maybe after Media Day we could play some catch?” Ingrid leans away. “Play a little Home Run derby? I’ll pitch to you.” Stack rubs her hair against Ingrid’s arm. “C’moooooon.” Ingrid puffs her cheeks out, trying to ignore Stack. “C’MOOOOON!”

> + 5 MORALE TO INGRID

“I’m fine, really,” says Ingrid.

You smirk a bit. “Don’t bother her too much, Stack.”

“Well, hey. Maybe we should get some early rest. Tomorrow is Media Day, we gotta look our best,” Winona stands up, yawning. “I’m gonna turn in.”

“Yeah, me too,” says Ingrid. “Listen, guys. OSrry for making us lose that-“

“Don’t worry,” you say. “All you have to do is stick with us, we’ll get through it.”

Ingrid smiles happily, then nods. “Yeah, I’m sure.”

Right, it’s time to turn in for the night. Tomorrow’s the last day before Sherbrooke Girls High.
>>
>>48315334
Can we get a tank list? And we are fighting Canada expy team so should we review what tanks and tactics they have?
>>
File: guncelebgifg0awh.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
guncelebgifg0awh.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>>48315567
That's it for tonight. Sorry for a bit of slowness today, still trying to get used to our new schedule and to my new job. Should be able to run as usual tomorrow.

Follow at: https://twitter.com/GermanSchteel
Ask at: http://germanschteel.tumblr.com/
Book Tumbles: http://germanschteelbookblog.tumblr.com/

See you next time.

>>48315572
You'll get that tomorrow.
>>
Thanks for running boss.
We should have offered to be Ingrid's pillow for the night. That seems to cheer these girls right up.

>>48315572
Dire tanks.
>>
>>48315567
Thanks for the fun , Boss.
>>
>>48315598
Thanks for running GS. Might do up a basic ORBAT for the team for next week's match, just so people can remember who's in which tank and which platoon they're in.
>>
>>48315598
Thanks for running GS. Hope Ingrid will feel better. And hope Iris can do a masterful version of the polite fuck you!
>>
Definitely need to take another break tomorrow and spend time with Ingrid.
>>
>>48308598
Kill jester
>>
>>48310211
Fuck there are more of them. Christ.
>>
>>48317855
we only need to train them more, so they can pull this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtrwEve88Gk
>>
>>48317889
>Kay gets gangbanged
Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.