[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best form of immortality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: angelic.jpg (121 KB, 1125x1517) Image search: [Google]
angelic.jpg
121 KB, 1125x1517
What, in your opinion, is the best way to be immortal?

Saintdom/Godhood? Daemonhood? Undeath? One-with-Nature? "I fucked time up so hard I end up the same as yesterday?" Becoming an AI? Just persisting as a name in legends?
>>
Being immune to damage, age, and the needs of the flesh.
>>
>>48308005
Most of listed do offer freedom from flesh and age, but damage... How?
>>
>>48308020
Basically invulnerable on multiple levels, super strength need not apply.
>>
History.

Do something so crazy, so amazing, or cataclysmic that you are a subject of education in schools. Historians glorify you and research you.

Fuck being a god. I want to be Hitler.
>>
>>48308073
Underrated post
>>
>>48308096
IT WAS POSTED A FEW SECONS AGO YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU ARE POSTING MONGOLOID
>>
File: 6217213.jpg (12 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
6217213.jpg
12 KB, 250x250
LICHES REPRESENT

FUCK MEATBAGS

FUCK COCKBLOODSUCKERS

FUCK TOILET PAPER MEN
>>
File: IndianArchery.gif (8 MB, 435x305) Image search: [Google]
IndianArchery.gif
8 MB, 435x305
>>48307990
Powerful reality warping super being who can create, uplift, and destroy. None of that "Needs worship to survive" crap. Preferably a pantheon of bros and hoes that you can screw around with and get humans involved for laughs. Birthed at that power and Death may be possible if something of equal power to you challenges you but you never age or get sick or anything like that. That way you still have a feeling of time and the need to do something with your existence even if those ambitions far outstrip anything within the imagination of mortals.
>>
>>48308119
>No feeling
>No eating
>No drinking
>No fucking
>No sleeping
>Just read your fucking books and raise skeletons and nothing else

Being a Lich would be god awful.
>>
File: First Light.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
First Light.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>48308161
Here
>>
>>48308188
Perfect for autists
>>
>>48308188
Lich's a fucking wizard who lived for several centuries, shame on him/her if this skellie didn't invent a way to regrow flesh at will.
And yeah,
>intrigues
>writing memoirs
>SCIENCE!
>letting people see their dead relatives
>just messing with puny mortals
>screwing over gods and devils
>infinite time to wait 'till vidya and tabletop are invented
>ability to create a !!Forever!! GM and a group of players that won't flake
>MORE SCIENCE! MAGIC ROCKETS TO COLONISE MARS WITH UNDEAD!
>>
>>48308188
>feeling
>eating
>drinking
>fucking
>sleeping
>not just reading your fucking books and raising skeletons and shitposting on the interwebs and planning to take over the world
pshhh.... kiddd....
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.