[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We are Drow Lives Matter! And we demand the Paladin Orders to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: DLM.jpg (79 KB, 600x432) Image search: [Google]
DLM.jpg
79 KB, 600x432
We are Drow Lives Matter!
And we demand the Paladin Orders to put an end to both racial prejudice and alignment profiling!

We deserve to not be frisked every time we ping on their evildar.
We deserve the right to our privacy every time we speak in undercommon under the cover of darkness.
We deserve the right to peaceful assembly to air out our grievances.

Drow Lives Matter too!
>>
We're in the 5th edition now, nothing matters. Especially not you.
>>
File: Keldorn.jpg (61 KB, 210x330) Image search: [Google]
Keldorn.jpg
61 KB, 210x330
>>48302101
>mfw Drow think they're any higher than scum
>>
>>48302101
Silly Drow. If you didn't want people to treat you like demon-worshipping slavers and cartoon villains, then maybe, just maybe, you shouldn't be demon-worshipping slavers and cartoon villains! I know, like, crazy, right? Mind=blown and all that. But do give it a try.
>>
There are Drow who survived the Forgotten Realms books?
I thought they were extinct.
>>
>>48303201
>White Forgotten Realms achieved
>>
File: Drizzt.png (87 KB, 217x338) Image search: [Google]
Drizzt.png
87 KB, 217x338
All of my realizations came to this conclusion. Drow Lives do not matter to most Drow people. Only the lives that make the town cryer matter to them. Only the lives that are taken at the hands of paladins or surface-worlders, matter. The other thousands of lives lost, the other Drow souls that I along with every paladin, have seen taken at the hands of other Drow, do not matter.
>>
Be the change, ash-face, stop acting like evil, demon worshipping, innocent enslaving cartoon villains and you'll stop being treated like them.
Don't show up at human society and not behave like humans whatsoever and then be shocked when humans decide you're a threat.

Fuck, even Dwarves can assimilate.
>>
>>48305644
> Fuck, even Dwarves can assimilate.

Debatable but people see that they at least try and that's why they are liked.
>>
This reminds me of the time I suggested drow face in order to sneak out of a important drows mansion to escape sex slavery. I was a cleric and the bastard wanted the "full altar boy experience". And when they told me I wouldn't look like a drow I suggested I was a downy drow.
>>
if drow lives matter so much then why is the highest murder rate drow on drow.

checkmate clerics.
>>
File: 1464150638353.png (207 KB, 600x453) Image search: [Google]
1464150638353.png
207 KB, 600x453
>>48302101
>>
File: D&D crime statistics.jpg (92 KB, 624x466) Image search: [Google]
D&D crime statistics.jpg
92 KB, 624x466
>>48302101
I took three minutes in paint to provide some statistics on why you Drow are full of shit.
>>
>>48302101
My man on the right actually looks tight as fuck, holy shit.
>>
>>48309345
ELFZ N SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
>>
>BLM took their inspiration from Z.E.A.L.O.T.
>>
>erode most of human civilization
>leech human earnings from human farmers
>behave irrationally violent and refuse education
>pick fights with City Guard on purpose and then cry bitch tears when they get their just dessert

send drows back to the underdark
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.